时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:11] | What… is… happening? | 怎么回事 |
[00:14] | – Please, please. I’m afraid. – Whatever happened… | -求求你 求求你 我害怕 -不管发生了什么 |
[00:17] | I think our parents killed that girl. | 我觉得我们父母杀了那个女孩 |
[00:19] | It worked. How do you feel? | 成功了 你感觉怎么样 |
[00:20] | I feel fantastic. | 我感觉好极了 |
[00:22] | Maybe the bracelet is some kind of inhibitor. | 这个手镯也许是某种抑制工具吗 |
[00:24] | Which would explain why my mom never wanted me to take it off. | 所以我妈妈才绝对不会让我拿下来 |
[00:27] | You are the only other person that staff will work for. | 你是这根魔杖唯一愿意听命的另一个人 |
[00:30] | Why don’t you keep it for the night. I trust you, Nico. | 今晚你就先拿着吧 我相信你 妮可 |
[00:32] | I think there might be something wrong with me. | 我觉得自己有点不对劲 |
[00:36] | Stop! Get away from her. | 住手 别碰她 |
[00:38] | Holy shit, it does what I say. | 天啊 它听我的话 |
[00:39] | Dad, don’t! | 爸爸 不 |
[00:43] | Please. | 求求你 |
[00:45] | I can’t fully revive him without a sacrifice. | 没有牺牲 我无法完全复活他 |
[00:48] | Is he gonna be OK? | 他会没事吧 |
[00:49] | That’s what we’re all hoping for. | 我们都希望如此 |
[00:50] | Hi, Graciela. It’s Dale and Stacey. | 格拉西亚拉 是戴尔和史黛茜 |
[00:53] | We knew Molly would be home from school by now, | 我们知道茉莉现在应该从学校回到家了 |
[00:55] | and we were just missing her. | 我们只是想她了 |
[00:56] | – She’s not here. – We trusted you with her. | -她不在这 -我们相信你 |
[00:58] | Yes, but I don’t trust you. | 是的 但我不相信你们 |
[01:00] | Your parents sent me this just before they died. | 你的父母在去世前给我寄了这个 |
[01:03] | There’s a Metrolink. | 有轻轨站 |
[01:04] | Go down there in the morning if you like. | 我们明早可以去 如果你想的话 |
[01:06] | This was left specifically for me. | 这是特地留给我的 |
[01:08] | Something important. | 很重要的东西 |
[01:10] | Molly, since before you were born, | 茉莉 在你出生之前 |
[01:12] | we’ve been a part of an organization called PRIDE. | 我们就是傲慢组织的成员 |
[01:14] | They’re planning on digging something up, | 他们在计划挖掘一些东西 |
[01:16] | something buried deep beneath the city. | 一些被深埋在这城市地下的东西 |
[01:18] | And even if what’s down there is good– | 就算底下埋着的是好东西… |
[01:20] | There’s a blind fault. And if we disturb it, | 可还有隐伏断层 如果我们破坏了它 |
[01:23] | it will cause a series of seismic events– | 会带来一系列的地震活动 |
[01:26] | Not to mention we found some really weird stuff | 更别说我们发现了在这些石头样本中 |
[01:28] | in these rock samples. | 有一些很奇怪的物质 |
[01:30] | Whatever’s down there, it’s alive. | 下面的这个东西 是活物 |
[01:33] | You gonna tell me what’s going on with that school | 你得告诉我那晚在学校到底怎么回事 |
[01:34] | and those crazy-ass friends of yours? | 还有你那帮超炫的朋友 |
[01:36] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 敌人的敌人就是朋友 |
[01:38] | Then I guess we tight as hell. | 那我们的关系肯定很好了 |
[01:40] | About time, I guess, | 我想也是时候了 |
[01:41] | since tonight may be our last night on Earth. | 鉴于今晚是我们在地球上的最后一晚 |
[01:43] | Well, if that’s how it is, I’d like one last dance. | 这样的话 我想最后跳一支舞 |
[01:46] | I’ve just wanted to do that for a really long time. | 我很久以前就想这么做了 |
[01:49] | We have to stop this. No one else will. | 我们必须阻止他们 没有其他人会这么做了 |
[01:51] | Time to come home, son. | 该回家了 儿子 |
[01:52] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[01:53] | – We’re a family. – We’re a family. | -我们是一家人 -我们是一家人 |
[01:56] | And we’ll fight you if we have to! | 必要的话我们会与你们战斗 |
[01:58] | I’m your father. | 我才是你父亲 |
[02:00] | Did you know about this? | 你知道她的这个能力吗 |
[02:01] | No, but it’s what I was afraid of. | 不 但这正是我一直害怕的 |
[02:04] | The point is, if you’re watching this, | 重要的是如果你在看 |
[02:06] | we failed to stop it. | 说明我们没能阻止它 |
[02:12] | She has fallen in with a group of teenagers | 她落入一伙 |
[02:13] | that are persons of interest in the death of Destiny Gonzales. | 涉嫌谋杀黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯的青少年手中 |
[02:17] | Anyone with news regarding | 有与本案相关线索 |
[02:18] | this case should contact the police immediately. | 请立即联系警方 |
[02:42] | Are you happy you have the kids back? | 孩子们回到身边 你们开心吗 |
[02:44] | Did you think you’d get them back so soon? | 你们想到他们这么快就会回来了吗 |
[02:45] | Mrs. Wilder! Have you talked to them yet? | 威尔德太太 你跟他们说过话了吗 |
[02:47] | One statement! | 就说一句 |
[02:50] | Mr. Dean, please! | 迪恩先生 说说吧 |
[02:53] | We’d like to thank you and the city for your support. | 我们想感谢你们和全市人民的支持 |
[02:57] | As for questions regarding our children and their safety– | 至于关于我们的孩子们和他们的安全的问题 |
[02:59] | Come on, honey. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[03:00] | We can talk to the press after we see our daughter. | 我们见过女儿之后再接待媒体不迟 |
[03:03] | And that is why Frank will never be a member of PRIDE. | 所以弗兰克没资格加入傲慢 |
[03:06] | I knew they wouldn’t get far for long. | 我就知道他们跑不远 |
[03:08] | They have no idea how to survive on the streets. | 他们根本不会在街头生存 |
[03:10] | No wonder it took them so long to run away. | 怪不得他们待了这么久才想到跑 |
[03:12] | We’re still waiting for your apology. | 我们还在等你们道歉呢 |
[03:14] | You called the cops on our kids and made ’em fugitives. | 是你们报了警 害得我们的孩子都成了逃犯 |
[03:16] | Yeah, my son’s face | 是啊 我儿子的脸 |
[03:17] | has been plastered across every screen in the city. | 出现在了全市的每一面屏幕上 |
[03:19] | Which is why they’ve been found… 24 hours later. | 所以他们才能被找到 只用了24小时 |
[03:22] | Don’t bother, Cat. Haters gonna hate. | 别理他们 小凯 黑子就会黑 |
[03:27] | Detective Flores. Thank you for your assistance. | 弗洛雷斯警探 谢谢协助 |
[03:29] | Just got here myself. Came as soon as I received the call. | 我也刚到 我一接到电话就赶来了 |
[03:32] | They’re being held back here. | 他们被扣在这边 |
[03:34] | I just can’t believe you found ’em so quickly. | 真不敢相信你们这么快就找到了他们 |
[03:36] | We launched a citywide manhunt, pulled out all the stops. | 我们发起了全市寻人 不惜一切 |
[03:39] | My men said they’d split up. | 我的人说他们分头走了 |
[03:41] | Really? That seems strange. | 是吗 那好奇怪 |
[03:44] | Makes sense. Harder to find them that way. | 很合理 这样更不好找 |
[03:46] | Wait. What are you gonna say when you see them? | 等等 你见到他们后打算怎么说 |
[03:48] | Nothing. I just wanna hug them. | 不说什么 我只想抱住他们 |
[03:51] | Kids, your parents are here. | 孩子们 你们的家长来了 |
[04:00] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[04:02] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[04:04] | Uh, those aren’t our kids. | 这不是我们的孩子们 |
[04:06] | For Christ’s sakes, Flores. | 老天啊 弗洛雷斯 |
[04:08] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. | 对不起 我不知道该说什么好 |
[04:11] | My men assured me– | 我的人向我保证说… |
[04:12] | Maybe you need more than just men handling your shit. | 或许光是男人帮你办事还不够 |
[04:14] | Don’t call till you actually have them. | 没确定找到他们就别打来 |
[04:20] | This means our kids are still running. | 那么我们的孩子们还在逃跑 |
[04:31] | – Stop, please! – Give those back! | -停下吧 -还给我们 |
[04:42] | How did he even get them? | 他怎么拿到的 |
[04:43] | Chase was supposed to be on lookout! | 查斯负责警戒的 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I only dozed off for, like, five minutes. | 是啊 我也就打了五分钟的盹 |
[04:47] | Gert, hurry! | 格特 快点啊 |
[04:48] | Yeah, you’re not the one pushing the dinosaur in the shopping cart. | 又不是你们在拿购物车推恐龙 |
[05:14] | Shit! | 该死 |
[05:18] | If my dad were here, he’d kill me. | 如果我爸在 他会杀了我的 |
[05:20] | – Again? – Alex, we gotta stop him. | -再杀一次吗 -艾利克斯 我们得拦住他 |
[05:23] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[05:24] | Get away from the street. | 别上街 |
[05:25] | Camera. It’s not safe. | 监控 不安全 |
[05:33] | That guy got away with military-grade gauntlets. | 那人拿走了军事级别的手套 |
[05:35] | I thought you said they don’t work. | 你不是说那玩意不好使吗 |
[05:38] | With… tinkering. | 是需要修补 |
[05:41] | Wait, did he take anything else? | 等等 他还拿走别的了吗 |
[05:43] | Alex, you still have the money? | 艾利克斯 钱还在吗 |
[05:44] | Please. Think I’d allow myself to get robbed blind like Chase? | 拜托 难道我会允许自己像查斯一样被抢吗 |
[05:48] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:53] | – It’s gone. – Way to go, Wilder. | -没了 -好样的 威尔德 |
[05:55] | You were supposed to be on lookout. | 是你负责警戒的 |
[05:56] | Well, what are we supposed to do now? Someone might have seen us. | 那我们现在怎么办 我们可能被看到了 |
[05:58] | – I’m so hungry I can’t think. – Except we have no money. | -我好饿 我没法思考 -但我们没钱 |
[06:00] | Then we find somewhere that we can eat for free. | 那我们就找能免费吃饭的地方 |
[06:02] | Whatever we do, we gotta do it quick, guys. We gotta go. | 不管怎样 我们都得赶快行动 我们得走了 |
[06:04] | We’re not going anywhere. This wheel’s busted. | 我们哪都去不了 小车坏了 |
[06:07] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[06:17] | Man, we suck at being runaways. | 我们真不擅长离家出走 |
[07:47] | OK, I don’t see any cameras or cops. | 好 没有监控 也没有警察 |
[07:49] | Just lots and lots of food. | 只有很多食物 |
[07:52] | Hey, Old Lace is chilling in a Dumpster, | 老妇躲在一个垃圾箱里 |
[07:54] | though girlfriend’s starting to get an attitude. | 但她开始有小脾气了 |
[07:56] | I can relate. | 我能理解 |
[07:58] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[08:15] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[08:18] | This place is paid for by our parents? | 这地方是我们父母赞助的 |
[08:20] | We can’t eat that soup. | 我们不能吃这汤 |
[08:22] | Nico’s right. It’s PRIDE soup. | 妮可说得对 这是傲慢的汤 |
[08:24] | Soup is soup, and I’m starving. | 汤就是汤 我要饿死了 |
[08:25] | Soup in and of itself has no inherent morality. | 汤本身是没有道德取向的 |
[08:27] | Neither do our parents. | 我们的父母也没有 |
[08:29] | Whether it’s good soup or bad soup, | 不管是好汤还是坏汤 |
[08:30] | it is hot soup, and we are starving. | 总是热汤 我们都饿坏了 |
[08:32] | Can everyone stop saying “soup”? | 大家能不能别再说”汤”了 |
[08:34] | Look, it’s not like our parents are gonna be popping by. | 我们的父母又不会来这儿 |
[08:37] | They just write checks. | 他们只写个支票 |
[08:38] | They don’t give a shit about the homeless. | 他们才不在乎流浪汉 |
[08:42] | OK, grab your food and sit at different tables. | 好 各自拿到食物后 坐在不同的桌边 |
[08:44] | We might not be as noticeable if we split up. | 我们如果分开 可能就没那么招眼了 |
[08:46] | No way. Strength in numbers. | 不行 人多力量大 |
[08:48] | Everyone just eat as fast as they can. | 大家就尽快吃完就是了 |
[08:50] | Won’t be a problem. | 这不成问题 |
[09:04] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[09:07] | So many with so little. | 好多人穷困潦倒啊 |
[09:10] | You seem surprised. | 你似乎很惊讶 |
[09:11] | I mean, you were Brentwood’s fiercest social justice warrior. | 你可是布伦特伍德最勇猛的社会正义斗士 |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:17] | Guess I just never really seen social injustice in person before. | 我大概只是从未亲眼见识过社会不公吧 |
[09:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:29] | This is so good. | 这真好吃 |
[09:31] | Finish up. We should move. | 快吃 我们得走了 |
[09:32] | Where? Between PRIDE and the Church, the streets aren’t safe. | 去哪 有傲慢和教会 街头不安全 |
[09:35] | – We have to stay hidden. – We need a tent. | -我们得藏起来 -我们需要帐篷 |
[09:37] | Which we can’t buy since Alex lost the money. | 但艾利克斯丢了钱 我们又没法去买 |
[09:39] | OK, forgetting for a moment | 好吧 先不说 |
[09:40] | that you were supposed to be on lookout, | 你才是负责警戒的人 |
[09:42] | how about the fact that I got us the money to begin with? | 这钱还是我弄来的呢 |
[09:44] | OK? Maybe… you all could show a little gratitude. | 好吗 你们是不是都表示一下感激 |
[09:47] | Maybe if you told us where you got the money. | 如果你告诉我们钱是怎么来的的话 |
[09:49] | I can’t, OK? It’s for your protection. | 不行 这是为了保护你们 |
[09:51] | Or yours. | 保护你自己吧 |
[09:53] | How do we know your parents didn’t give it to you? | 我们怎么知道不是你父母给你的 |
[09:57] | You think I’m a mole? | 你觉得我是内鬼吗 |
[10:01] | Nobody knows what to think, | 没人知道该怎么想 |
[10:03] | other than when Karolina was taken by Jonah | 只知道卡罗琳娜被约拿抓走时 |
[10:05] | you voted to leave her behind. | 你可投票说要丢下她 |
[10:06] | You are never gonna let that go, are you? | 你就不打算放过这事了 是吧 |
[10:09] | Karolina, I was always gonna come back for you. | 卡罗琳娜 我本来就打算回来救你的 |
[10:11] | I’m sure you had your reasons. | 我相信你自有原因 |
[10:12] | I’m sure they had nothing to do with the fact that | 我相信这跟卡罗琳娜和妮可之间 |
[10:14] | Karolina and Nico developed a certain chemistry. | 渐生的姬情毫无关系 |
[10:16] | I wasn’t aware of that at the time, OK? | 我当时还不知道这事呢 |
[10:19] | And I’m still trying to process that information, actually. | 其实 我还在消化这个信息呢 |
[10:23] | But thanks for bringing it up, though. | 但多谢提起了 |
[10:25] | So, if you weren’t motivated by jealousy, then what? | 那么如果你不是出于嫉妒 那是什么 |
[10:28] | You’re just a terrible leader | 你只是个在压力下 |
[10:29] | who makes bad decisions under pressure? | 不能做出好决定的糟糕领袖吗 |
[10:31] | Welcome to lead anytime, Chase. | 随时欢迎你做领袖 查斯 |
[10:33] | But since you’re incapable of | 但鉴于你提不出个 |
[10:35] | coming up with an idea that doesn’t suck, I’ll handle it. Again. | 不烂的点子 还是再次交给我吧 |
[10:40] | There’s an encampment off the river | 我们昨晚住的地下通道 |
[10:42] | east of the underpass that we stayed at last night. | 以东的河边有个营地 |
[10:44] | – I’ll meet you guys there. – Alex, where are you going? | -我们在那里碰头 -艾利克斯 你去哪 |
[10:47] | I told you, you have to trust me. | 我说了 你们得信任我 |
[10:51] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[10:54] | I’m here at the home of Graciela Aguirre, | 我来到了格拉西亚拉·阿吉里家 |
[10:57] | a distant relative of Molly Hernandez, | 她是茉莉·赫南德斯的远亲 |
[10:59] | who was allegedly abducted from her home. | 茉莉据称就是从她家被绑走的 |
[11:02] | Ms. Aguirre, | 阿吉里女士 |
[11:03] | any comment on the fact that Molly Hernandez | 就茉莉·赫南德斯被傲慢的孩子们 |
[11:05] | was taken from your home by children of PRIDE? | 从你家劫走一事有什么想说说的吗 |
[11:07] | Not sure where the idea that Molly was abducted came from. | 我不知道茉莉被劫走这种说法是怎么冒出来的 |
[11:10] | I never reported it. | 我可没报过警 |
[11:12] | And it’s not the children of PRIDE the media should be looking into. | 而且媒体该查的不是傲慢的孩子 |
[11:15] | It’s their parents. | 是他们的父母 |
[11:18] | The leaders of PRIDE are highly accomplished professionals, | 傲慢的领袖们都是卓有成就的专业人士 |
[11:20] | not to mention what their philanthropy has done for the city. | 更别提他们的慈善事业对城市的影响 |
[11:24] | Trust me… I’ve seen proof. | 相信我 我见过证据 |
[11:27] | What-what proof is she talking about? | 她说的是什么证据 |
[11:31] | I may have sent Graciela the VHS tape my parents made me, | 我可能把我父母留给我的录像带寄给了格拉西亚拉 |
[11:35] | the one with warning about california breaking off into the ocean. | 就是警告说加州会掉进大海里的那个 |
[11:39] | If something happened to us, someone should know the truth. | 如果我们出了事 该有人知道真相 |
[11:42] | Yeah, and now she does, but she’s in danger. | 是啊 她是知道了 但她有危险了 |
[11:44] | She said it on TV. | 她在电视上说了出来 |
[11:46] | Yeah. She knows all about a conspiracy to cause an earthquake, | 是啊 她知道引发地震的阴谋 |
[11:48] | but… she has no idea about Jonah. | 但她不知道约拿的事 |
[11:51] | And that our parents are killers. | 还有我们的父母都是杀人犯 |
[11:53] | We have to warn her. | 我们得警告她 |
[12:02] | Did you see… | 你看到… |
[12:08] | What are they doing here? | 他们来干什么 |
[12:09] | I figured they forgot about this place. | 我以为他们都忘记这地方了 |
[12:17] | On behalf of all of us, we’re so sorry to hear about your kids. | 代表我们所有人 我们对你们孩子们的事很遗憾 |
[12:20] | And we appreciate that, | 多谢了 |
[12:22] | but what you’ve heard is nothing but a big misunderstanding. | 但你们所听说的都是个天大的误会 |
[12:26] | Our children may be runaways, but they’re not criminals. | 我们的孩子们虽然离家出走了 但他们不是罪犯 |
[12:28] | This will all be cleared up when they’re back home and safe. | 等他们安全回家了 一切就能得到澄清 |
[12:31] | The good work we’ve all performed for homeless children city-wide | 我们为全市流浪儿童做的慈善工作 |
[12:35] | means we’ve banked some good karma. | 为我们积攒了一些好报 |
[12:37] | In the meantime, we will not let our personal situation | 现在呢 我们不会允许我们个人的情况 |
[12:40] | stand in the way of our mission. | 阻碍我们的使命 |
[12:42] | Yeah. If anything, what we’re facing has made us | 是啊 可以说 我们面临的困境 |
[12:44] | even more committed to PRIDE’s cause. | 让我们更加坚信傲慢的使命了 |
[12:57] | Think they bought it? | 他们信了吗 |
[12:58] | I did. | 我就信了 |
[12:59] | Anyone else notice our wives are really good at lying? | 还有人发现我们的妻子们都很会撒谎吗 |
[13:03] | We sure it’s safe to meet here? | 在这里见面安全吗 |
[13:04] | To the public, it’s business as usual, | 在公众看来 我们是照常工作 |
[13:06] | but I designed this room with certain enhancements… | 但我给这个房间设计了一些加固措施 |
[13:10] | should the day come. | 以备不时之需 |
[13:23] | A secret antechamber. | 秘密前厅 |
[13:26] | Classic PRIDE. | 典型的傲慢作风 |
[13:30] | Robert and I had Wizard’s best techs wire this place. | 罗伯特和我用巫师最好的科技布置了这里 |
[13:34] | It’s a 24-hour surveillance center | 这是一个24小时的监控中心 |
[13:38] | with CCTV from across the city | 全市各处的监控 |
[13:39] | interfacing with Wizard’s state-of-the-art facial recognition software. | 连接着巫师最先进的面部识别软件 |
[13:44] | Designed by me. | 我设计的 |
[13:47] | We’re in charge of getting our kids back now. | 现在我们来负责找回孩子们 |
[13:49] | This is now PRIDE’s central command, | 这里现在就是傲慢的中央指挥室 |
[13:51] | where we share everything we learn | 我们分享一切打探到的情报 |
[13:52] | and keep it off the radar of the cops, | 并且不让警察 媒体 |
[13:54] | the media, and most importantly, Jonah. | 更重要的是 约拿发现 |
[14:03] | As I’ve said… | 我说了 |
[14:05] | I want to hurt him as much as the rest of you do. | 我跟你们一样想伤害他 |
[14:08] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[14:11] | I wasn’t the one who went to the police behind our backs. | 背着我们去报警的人不是我 |
[14:13] | I’ve heard enough about that. | 这话我听够了 |
[14:15] | You know what I would like to hear more about? | 知道我想听什么吗 |
[14:18] | Graciela Aguirre. Presume everyone saw the news? | 格拉西亚拉·阿吉里 大家都看到新闻了吧 |
[14:22] | She said she has proof | 她说她有证据 |
[14:24] | that PRIDE is behind Molly’s disappearance. | 能证明茉莉的失踪与傲慢有关 |
[14:26] | You told us she was a distant relative… | 你跟我们说她是个远亲 |
[14:28] | …she lived alone and went to church. | 独居 还是信徒 |
[14:30] | – We may have underestimated her… – She’s feisty. | -我们可能低估了她 -她挺有斗志 |
[14:32] | …and not the most trusting soul, | 而且不是特别轻信的人 |
[14:35] | especially when it comes to us. | 尤其是对我们 |
[14:36] | Sounds like more loose ends. | 听上去又是麻烦 |
[14:38] | Someone needs to pay Graciela a visit. | 得有人去见见格拉西亚拉 |
[14:40] | Find out what she knows. Make sure no one else learns it. | 查明她知道什么 确保别人不会再知道了 |
[14:43] | Gimme me an address. | 告诉我地址 |
[14:45] | I’ll deal with it. | 我去处理 |
[14:47] | Pump the brakes there, big guy. | 别着急啊 大块头 |
[14:48] | Haven’t enough innocent people died? | 难道死的无辜者还不够多吗 |
[14:49] | Wouldn’t it be great if we could, just, you know, | 少杀几个人 |
[14:51] | dial down the murdering, just a little? | 不好吗 |
[14:53] | Need we remind you of the mindwipe drug we created | 需要我们提醒你们 我们专为这种事 |
[14:56] | for just such an occasion? | 研制的记忆清除药吗 |
[14:57] | Yes, and we have made significant improvements… | 是啊 而且我们大有改进 |
[15:00] | Tremendous. | 相当大 |
[15:01] | …since it was first used on Frank Dean. | 比早先给弗兰克·迪恩用的好多了 |
[15:02] | Yes. Big improvements. | 是啊 大大有改进 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:06] | Fine. | 那好 |
[15:08] | But Robert and I are coming with you. | 但罗伯特和我也跟你们一起去 |
[15:10] | It’s not that we don’t trust you, but… | 倒不是我们不信任你们 但… |
[15:12] | we don’t. | 我们确实不信任你们 |
[15:41] | Must be out of my damn mind meeting you. | 我来见你真是疯了 |
[15:43] | Shit’s been on the news nonstop. | 新闻上一直在播 |
[15:44] | I’m aware. Thanks for coming. | 我知道 谢谢你来 |
[15:48] | Every day you survive out there, | 你在外面多坚持一天 |
[15:50] | it’s another day your dad suffers. | 你爸爸就多心痛一天 |
[15:52] | I’m good with that. | 这我不介意 |
[15:55] | OK, I wouldn’t have called if it wasn’t an emergency, | 如果不是事出紧急 我也不会联系你 |
[15:57] | all right, but… | 但是 |
[16:00] | we need more money. | 我们需要更多钱 |
[16:01] | What? You already spent the fifteen hundred I gave you? | 什么 我给你的1500这就花完了 |
[16:05] | What, you’ve been posting up at the Four Seasons? | 怎么 你们是住四季酒店来着吗 |
[16:07] | – We got robbed. – That’s why I gave you a gun. | -我们被抢了 -所以我才给了你把枪 |
[16:10] | Damn, man. Parents raised you soft in Brentwood. | 该死 你父母在布伦特伍德把你养得太乖了 |
[16:13] | Please. I can’t go back to my friends empty-handed. | 求你 我不能空手回去找我的朋友们 |
[16:17] | They’re counting on me. | 他们指望着我呢 |
[16:18] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[16:22] | OK, little homie. | 那好 小哥们 |
[16:25] | But you want more? | 你还要吗 |
[16:27] | This time you’ve gotta earn it. | 这次 你得自己挣了 |
[16:31] | And you not gon’ like it. | 你不会喜欢方式的 |
[16:44] | So how do we get to Graciela’s? She lives, like, 20 miles away. | 我们怎么去格拉西亚拉家 她住在20英里开外呢 |
[16:47] | Uh, yeah. Remember when life was so easy, | 是啊 记得48小时前 |
[16:49] | like, 48 hours ago when we all had cell phones and Lyft accounts? | 我们还有手机来福车账号时 生活多轻松吗 |
[16:53] | Do payphones still exist? | 现在还有付费电话吗 |
[16:54] | Even if they did, they require payment. | 就算有 也是需要付钱的 |
[16:56] | – We could take the Metrolink. – Public transportation? | -我们可以坐地铁 -公共交通 |
[16:59] | Does anybody even know how to do that? | 有人知道怎么坐吗 |
[17:00] | I do. That’s how I got to school from Graciela’s. | 我知道 我从格拉西亚拉家去学校就坐的地铁 |
[17:02] | I still have my card. | 我还留着车卡 |
[17:03] | You take the Purple line to the Red line, | 乘紫线 换红线 |
[17:05] | then you transfer to the Yellow line, | 然后再换黄线 |
[17:06] | then there’s another Red one– | 然后还要再坐红线 |
[17:08] | the last two are buses, not trains. | 最后俩是大巴 不是地铁 |
[17:10] | Only we would do it backwards, | 但我们要倒着坐 |
[17:12] | because we’re going the opposite direction. | 因为我们在走反方向 |
[17:13] | – But there’s one problem. – Only one? | -但有一个问题 -只有一个吗 |
[17:15] | The train runs only during rush hour. | 地铁只在高峰期运行 |
[17:18] | Which is hours from now. | 那离现在还远着呢 |
[17:20] | And too late for Graciela. | 到时对格拉西亚拉就太迟了 |
[17:23] | Of course, the d-bag who owns that car | 但开那辆车的混蛋 |
[17:25] | could go wherever he wants. | 想去哪就能去哪 |
[17:34] | Yes. Yes… he can. | 是啊 没错 |
[17:42] | Today. | 今天 |
[17:44] | Why do you think they’re called time shares, bro? | 否则为什么叫分时使用啊 哥们 |
[17:47] | Range Rover. | 路虎揽胜 |
[17:49] | Babe, I was not flirting with that girl. | 宝贝 我没跟那女孩调情 |
[17:50] | Babe, you so were. You’re a giant dick. | 宝贝 你绝对有 你就是个大混蛋 |
[17:52] | No, I’m not. I was being nice! | 我不是 我只是友好 |
[17:54] | That’s the opposite of a giant dick. | 那跟大混蛋完全相反 |
[17:56] | – Keys. – Oh, yeah. Were you being nice | -钥匙 -是啊 你上了我室友 |
[17:57] | when you banged my roommate? | 那也叫友好吗 |
[17:59] | That’s right. You’re a giant dick. | 没错 你就是个大混蛋 |
[18:10] | – Pretty white privilege for the win. – Yeah. | -漂亮白人特权的胜利 -是啊 |
[18:29] | You still got that piece I gave you? | 你还带着我给你的枪吗 |
[18:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:34] | Hold it right, as if you were gonna use it. | 拿好了 就像是打算用的样子 |
[18:41] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[18:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[18:45] | Oh, you thought I gave that to you? | 你以为我是给你了吗 |
[18:47] | More like loaned it… | 只是借给你 |
[18:48] | long enough to make sure your Wilder DNA is all over it. | 以确保上面沾满了威尔德的DNA |
[18:52] | You don’t know what’s been done with it, but I do… | 你不知道它做过什么 但我知道 |
[18:55] | and it’s on you now. | 现在都算在你头上了 |
[18:56] | You’re framing me? | 你要陷害我 |
[18:58] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[19:00] | We’re still friends. | 我们还是朋友 |
[19:02] | Just… given your lineage, I… | 但 鉴于你的家世 |
[19:06] | need an insurance policy to make sure we stay that way. | 我需要个保险措施 来确保我们今后也是朋友 |
[19:09] | Also, you ain’t safe with that thing. | 此外 你拿那个并不安全 |
[19:12] | Cop sees you with it, you’re shot in the head. | 警察看到你拿它 会一枪崩了你的脑袋 |
[19:19] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[19:26] | Respect yourself, protect yourself. | 尊重自己 保护自己 |
[19:29] | Can’t mess up that fine outfit. | 这么好的衣服可不能弄脏了 |
[19:31] | It’s actually from a thrift store. | 其实是二手店买的 |
[19:33] | Uh, not that it really matters. | 但这无所谓了 |
[19:35] | I’m just– I don’t know, | 我不知道… |
[19:37] | I’m getting a really bad feeling about what’s up these stairs | 我对楼上的东西 和我们上楼后 |
[19:40] | and what you expect me to do once we get to the top. | 你会让我做的事有很不好的预感 |
[19:44] | Stop. | 站住 |
[19:47] | First time is never easy… | 第一次从来不容易 |
[19:52] | …but you’ll be a man after this. | 但过后你就是个男人了 |
[20:04] | At least give me back the gun. | 至少把枪给我 |
[20:20] | I’m thinkin’ a seafoam green. | 我想要水蓝绿色 |
[20:25] | You wanted me to paint? | 你要我涂油漆 |
[20:29] | Man, what the hell did you think? | 哥们 你以为呢 |
[20:31] | You watch too many Tarantino movies. | 你昆丁电影看多了 |
[20:33] | Scorsese and shit. | 斯科塞斯什么的 |
[20:34] | Not even remotely funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[20:37] | It is to me. Now get to it. | 我觉得好笑 赶快开始吧 |
[20:40] | Baby’s due in two weeks. | 预产期是两周后 |
[20:43] | It’s gonna be a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[20:49] | You must be hungry, coming all this way to visit me. | 你们肯定饿了 这么大老远来看我 |
[20:54] | Isn’t that nice, sweetie? | 多棒啊 亲爱的 |
[20:55] | Look at all those little cookies. | 这么多饼干 |
[20:58] | ¡Sabrosos! | 美味 |
[21:00] | We honeymooned in Zihuat. | 我们在齐华特度的蜜月 |
[21:01] | – Sí, sí. – He just loves local cultures. | -是啊 -他特别喜欢当地文化 |
[21:03] | Well, claro que. | 是啊 |
[21:05] | Now, what do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[21:07] | Well, Graciela, we’re just– | 格拉西亚拉 我们… |
[21:11] | we’re very worried about… | 我们很担心 |
[21:12] | – Molly. – Molly. | -茉莉 -茉莉 |
[21:13] | Um, we– how she is, where she is… | 我们…她什么情况 现在在哪 |
[21:16] | I told Detective Flores everything I knew, | 我把我知道的都告诉弗洛雷斯警探了 |
[21:17] | which is nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[21:18] | And yet you do seem to know something. | 但你似乎还是知道点什么的 |
[21:21] | Uh, yeah, about us or about PRIDE– | 是啊 关于我们 关于傲慢 |
[21:23] | Graciela, I’m just gonna cut straight to the point. | 格拉西亚拉 我就直说了 |
[21:26] | Now, despite serving some very nice pan dulces… | 尽管你拿很不错的饼干招待我们 |
[21:30] | …you obviously don’t like us very much, and– | 但你显然并不怎么喜欢我们 |
[21:31] | A part of that could just be our personalities, but– | 部分原因可能是我们的个性 但… |
[21:34] | You saw the news, and you want to know | 你们看到新闻了 你们想知道 |
[21:36] | what’s on that tape from the Hernandezes. | 赫南德斯夫妇在录像带上说了什么 |
[21:40] | Yes. The tape. | 是啊 录像带 |
[21:41] | I’ll get it for you. | 我去给你们拿 |
[21:43] | I suppose it’s only right that you know the truth. | 我觉得你们也该知道真相 |
[21:45] | – Yes. The truth is always right. – Sí. Entendió. | -是啊 真相总是对的 -对 理解万岁 |
[21:48] | – Yes… – Yes. I’ll be back. | -是啊 -我就来 |
[21:51] | ¡La verdad! | 真相 |
[21:54] | – There’s a tape… – There’s a tape. | -有卷录像带 -有卷录像带 |
[21:55] | – …and we’re gonna get it… – OK. | -我们能拿到 -好 |
[21:56] | – …and then we will jab her. – Oh, yeah. | -然后我们就给她扎一针 -嗯 |
[21:58] | It’ll be like we were never here, | 我们就会像是根本没来过 |
[21:59] | and she never saw any tape, right? | 她也没看到过什么录像带 |
[22:03] | – Hon? – What? | -亲爱的 -什么 |
[22:03] | – Maybe I should do the jabbing. – What? | -或许还是我来扎她吧 -什么 |
[22:05] | – We never really discussed who was gonna jab. – No, no, no, no, no. | -我们都没讨论过谁来扎的事 -不不 |
[22:07] | You go for the tape. | 你去拿录像带 |
[22:07] | – I know… – I’ll sneak up beside her, | -我知道 -我偷溜到她后面 |
[22:08] | and I’ll just give her the business. | 给她扎一针 |
[22:11] | Oh, Jesus! | 天呐 |
[22:13] | Graciela’s a Bond Villain. | 格拉西亚拉是个007的反派 |
[22:16] | You want the tape? Here it is. | 你们要带子吗 来了 |
[22:24] | You wanna be next? | 你想做下一个吗 |
[22:29] | The hunters have become the hunted! | 猎人被猎杀了 |
[22:31] | OK, where’s the serum? Where’s the serum? | 好 血清呢 |
[22:33] | You have to jab her. You have to jab her. | 你得给她扎针 |
[22:35] | In the leg or the foot or something. | 扎在腿上或脚上 |
[22:37] | So she can forget how to shoot that thing? | 让她忘记怎么开枪吗 |
[22:38] | – Yeah! – Besides, I– I kinda dropped it. | -是啊 -而且 我给掉了 |
[22:40] | – What? What?! – I’m sorry! | -什么 -抱歉 |
[22:46] | – You want me to shoot you, too? – Choke. | -你也想挨枪子吗 -窒息 |
[23:20] | Molly. Wait, what if our parents are in there? | 茉莉 等等 如果我们父母在里面呢 |
[23:30] | Graciela? | 格拉西亚拉 |
[23:33] | Graciela? | 格拉西亚拉 |
[23:36] | Graciela! | 格拉西亚拉 |
[23:38] | Graciela, ¡háblame por favor! | 格拉西亚拉 说话啊 |
[23:40] | Maybe she got smart and left. | 或许她机灵了一把溜了 |
[24:17] | No. | 不 |
[24:24] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[24:25] | There’s no sign of a struggle. | 没有挣扎的迹象 |
[24:28] | Maybe she couldn’t take the stress and had a heart attack? | 或许她受不了压力 心脏病突发了 |
[24:34] | That’s what they want people to believe. | 那是他们希望人们产生的想法 |
[24:37] | Our parents staged this. | 这是我们的父母布置的现场 |
[24:39] | We must have just missed them. | 他们肯定刚走 |
[24:47] | Th– That’s a body. I ca– I can’t. I can’t. | 那是具尸体 我做不到… |
[25:00] | She didn’t do anything wrong. | 她没做错什么 |
[25:04] | I know, Mols. | 我知道 小茉 |
[25:07] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[25:09] | We can’t just leave her. We have to call the police! | 我们不能丢下她 我们得报警 |
[25:12] | I’m sure Flores is on his way. | 弗洛雷斯肯定已经在赶来了 |
[25:14] | Our parents own the police, remember? | 警察是听我们父母的 记得吗 |
[25:21] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[25:26] | Seriously? You’re robbing a dead person? | 不是吧 你还要抢劫死人吗 |
[25:28] | Look, I know it’s harsh… | 我知道这很残酷 |
[25:30] | but this is our reality now. | 但这是我们要面对的现实了 |
[25:49] | Hey, be careful. Don’t drip, bruh, | 小心点 别滴下来了 |
[25:51] | and put tape and shit around the windows, man. | 在窗框上要贴胶带 |
[25:53] | Hey, D, how’s it lookin’ in there? | D 怎么样了 |
[25:54] | Gotta go. Hold on. | 得挂了 等着 |
[26:00] | You went with the seafoam. We agreed to go with robin’s egg. | 你选了海蓝绿色 我们说好选知更鸟蛋蓝的 |
[26:03] | OK, we definitely did not agree, | 好吧 我们才没说好呢 |
[26:05] | ’cause there is no way I’m raising my boy inside an egg. | 我才不要在蛋里养大儿子 |
[26:07] | You ain’t gonna be around to raise him | 你不把颜色给老娘改了 |
[26:09] | if you don’t change this color. | 就没命养大他了 |
[26:12] | I’m sure your friend doesn’t mind. | 你朋友肯定不会介意的 |
[26:14] | But I do, | 我介意 |
[26:15] | and if you cared so much, you should’ve been here when I started. | 如果你这么在乎 我开工时你就该在场 |
[26:17] | I had a doctor’s appointment. Thanks for coming. | 我去见医生了 多谢陪我去 |
[26:20] | My sister drove. | 我妹妹开车送我的 |
[26:22] | Livvie, get in here and tell Darius how wrong he is. | 莉薇 进来告诉达瑞斯他错得多离谱 |
[26:27] | – Yup, I agree. – You didn’t even look up. | -是啊 我同意 -你都没抬眼看 |
[26:29] | Don’t need to. Tamar is always right. | 不用看 塔玛永远正确 |
[26:31] | That’s a smart girl right there. | 这姑娘多聪明 |
[26:34] | All right, then. Looks like we gotta start over. | 那好吧 看来我们得重新开始了 |
[26:38] | I don’t normally get rolled like this, | 我一般不会这样被碾压的 |
[26:40] | but, uh, my lady’s very emotional these days ’cause of the hormones. | 但我家女王现在很情绪化 荷尔蒙的原因 |
[26:44] | Don’t hormone me. This shit is ugly. | 少来这套 这颜色就是丑毙了 |
[26:46] | I swear to God, Darius, I think you’re color blind. | 说真的 达瑞斯 我觉得你是色盲 |
[26:49] | It’s fine. I don’t mind. | 没事 我不介意 |
[26:51] | This is the new Andre? | 这是新安德鲁吗 |
[26:56] | Nah. Don’t get used to this kid, | 不是 别跟他混太熟了 |
[26:57] | he’s just here to do some manual labor. | 他就是来干点粗活儿的 |
[27:00] | I’m Livvie. Nice to meet you. | 我是莉薇 认识你很高兴 |
[27:02] | Sorry about making you start over. | 抱歉害你要重新开始 |
[27:05] | Um, to tell the truth, I agree. | 老实说 我同意 |
[27:07] | These hands don’t feel like they’ve done a lot of manual labor. | 这手不像是常干粗活儿的样子 |
[27:10] | What’d you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么来着 |
[27:11] | He didn’t. | 他没说 |
[27:12] | Livvie, say goodbye, OK? | 莉薇 跟他告别吧 |
[27:14] | My boy’s got a lot of work to do here, | 这小子还有很多活儿要干呢 |
[27:16] | and it needs to get done before Tamar’s water breaks, so… | 而且得在塔玛羊水破之前干好 所以… |
[27:20] | off you go. | 出去吧 |
[27:28] | – Tape. – Yo, will you calm down? | -胶带 -你冷静啦 |
[27:31] | Great idea, D., bringin’ him into our house. | 好点子啊 D 把他带回我们家 |
[27:34] | And now Livvie’s involved? | 现在还扯上了莉薇 |
[27:35] | I didn’t know you were bringing her here. | 我又不知道你会带她过来 |
[27:36] | How do you think I got here? I can’t fit behind a steering wheel. | 你以为我怎么过来的 我根本挤不到方向盘后面 |
[27:40] | What’s the real? ‘Cause he’s cute. | 怎么了 他挺可爱的 |
[27:42] | He is Alex Wilder, America’s Most Wanted. | 他是艾利克斯·威尔德 美国头号通缉犯 |
[27:45] | Doesn’t seem like it. | 看上去不像 |
[27:46] | That’s because you do not know him. And you’re not going to. | 那是因为你不认识他 你也别想认识他 |
[27:50] | I want him gone. | 我要他走人 |
[27:54] | I can’t budge on this one, Tam. | 这事我不能让步 塔玛 |
[27:57] | You gotta trust me, OK? | 你得信任我 |
[28:00] | This is for the best… for all of us. | 这是为了我们所有人好 |
[28:19] | This is where Alex told us to… meet him. | 艾利克斯就叫我们来这里跟他碰头的 |
[28:24] | If all these people can survive out here, so can we. | 如果这些人都能在这里生活 我们也能 |
[28:27] | How’s Old Lace holding up? | 老妇怎么样了 |
[28:28] | She’s great. She’s really settling in. | 她很好 她可适应了 |
[28:30] | She’s actually quite the Dumpster connoisseur, | 她很欣赏垃圾箱 |
[28:32] | and if I’m calm, then she’s calm. | 只要我平静 她就平静 |
[28:33] | You don’t seem calm. | 你看上去不怎么平静 |
[28:35] | That’s a really helpful thing to say to someone | 对想要努力保持冷静 |
[28:37] | while they’re trying to be chill | 以免与她有 |
[28:38] | so that their psychically-linked dinosaur doesn’t freak out, | 心灵感应的恐龙不暴走的人说这话还真有帮助 |
[28:40] | which would be so much easier if I had my meds, | 如果我的药还在 这就轻松多了 |
[28:42] | but they’re in my room, which is next to my parents’ room, | 但药在我屋里 我屋在我父母屋旁边 |
[28:44] | who, just if we need a little reminder, tend to murder people. | 而如果还需要提醒的话 他们喜欢杀人 |
[28:47] | So what you’re saying is you’re not calm? | 那么你是说你并不平静咯 |
[28:49] | Um, there’s a whole tone I’m trying to follow. | 我是想抓准调子 |
[28:50] | I can’t believe we left Graciela. | 真不敢相信我们就抛下了格拉西亚拉 |
[28:54] | She at least deserved a funeral. | 至少也该给她办个葬礼 |
[28:56] | She’s gonna get one. | 会给她办葬礼的 |
[29:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:28] | It’s Wiccan tradition. | 这是威卡教传统 |
[29:30] | The candle can be adorned with anything that | 蜡烛可以用任何 |
[29:33] | resonates with the energy of the deceased. | 与死者有共鸣的东西来装饰 |
[29:37] | Then we add our own offerings. | 然后 我们自己献上祭品 |
[29:52] | As we all come from the goddess… | 我们都来自女神 |
[29:58] | to experience life in death… | 体验生死 |
[30:02] | …so shall we return to her to experience peace. | 我们也将回到她怀中 体验安宁 |
[30:13] | By the element of Earth… | 土 |
[30:16] | you were grounded in the physical world. | 将你与有形世界连接 |
[30:22] | By the element of Air… | 气 |
[30:25] | you were open to knowledge and communication. | 让你获得知识和交流 |
[30:30] | By the element of Fire, you were inspired with passion. | 火 让你得到激情的激励 |
[30:35] | By the element of Water, you could dream your dreams. | 水 让你自由梦想 |
[30:45] | So now, by Earth, by Air, | 所以现在 土 气 |
[30:49] | by Fire, by Water… | 火 水 |
[30:53] | shall you pass to the next stage of your existence. | 将带你进入存在的下一个阶段 |
[30:58] | Molly… you want to say something? | 茉莉 你想说点什么吗 |
[31:08] | I didn’t really get a chance to know her that well, | 我都没来得及去真正了解她 |
[31:11] | but she was kind to me… | 但她对我很好 |
[31:14] | and she gave me a chance to see my parents again, | 还给了我再见到我父母的机会 |
[31:17] | if only for… A little while. | 虽然只有一小会儿 |
[31:23] | She was the last blood relative I had… | 她是我最后的血亲 |
[31:27] | and now she’s gone. | 现在她不在了 |
[31:29] | Everything’s been taken away from me. | 我的一切都被夺去了 |
[31:32] | I have no one. | 我没有任何亲人了 |
[31:37] | You have us. | 你还有我们 |
[31:42] | Merry we meet, and merry we part… | 我们快乐地相识 快乐地分别 |
[31:46] | until we meet again. | 直到我们再度相见 |
[32:03] | That was really beautiful. | 刚刚的仪式真美 |
[32:05] | I thought I was done with religion. | 我以为我受够了宗教呢 |
[32:08] | You’re gonna convert from | 你要抛弃吉博力姆 |
[32:09] | Gibborim to Wiccan now? That would be a first. | 皈依威卡教了吗 那可是头一人 |
[32:13] | I just meant “Thank you.” | 我就是想说 “谢谢” |
[32:16] | We all really needed something to believe in. | 我们都需要相信点什么 |
[32:22] | You gave us that. | 你给了我们这个 |
[32:25] | They’re our parents. | 他们是我们的父母 |
[32:29] | How could they be such monsters? | 他们怎么能是这样的禽兽呢 |
[32:37] | We’re not them. | 我们不是他们 |
[32:40] | We’re better. | 我们比他们强 |
[32:42] | We can fix the world that they broke. | 我们可以修复好他们破坏的世界 |
[33:08] | Everything OK over here? | 这边一切都好吗 |
[33:10] | No, not really. | 并不好 |
[33:13] | Look, I know seeing a dead body is traumatic. | 我知道看到死尸是件很让人受伤的事 |
[33:17] | We all felt the same. | 我们都有这种感觉 |
[33:18] | Yeah, but some of us were strong enough | 是啊 但有些人就能坚强地 |
[33:20] | to be there for Molly, and some of us, | 陪伴茉莉 而有些人 |
[33:22] | as in only me, completely froze up | 只有我 完全僵住了 |
[33:25] | right when she needed me the most. | 虽然她那时最需要我了 |
[33:30] | Um, thanks– thank you for being there for her… | 谢谢你安慰了她 |
[33:34] | for stepping in when I couldn’t. | 在我什么都不能做时站了出来 |
[33:37] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[33:38] | After being the guy who fell asleep on lookout, | 作为在警戒时睡着的人 |
[33:41] | it’s nice somebody thinks I’m good for something. | 很高兴有人还觉得我有用 |
[33:44] | Yeah. I think you’re good for a few things. | 嗯 我觉得你挺有用的 |
[33:46] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:50] | Oh, I–I meant things like babysitting Old Lace | 我是指替我照看老妇 |
[33:53] | while I go talk to Molly. | 我好去跟茉莉谈谈 |
[34:09] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[34:15] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[34:20] | I am so sorry. | 我真遗憾 |
[34:22] | I’m not. I’m just angry. | 我不遗憾 我只觉得愤怒 |
[34:26] | Who’s gonna get justice for Graciela? | 谁能为格拉西亚拉伸张正义 |
[34:30] | Maybe, instead of running from danger, we should run at it. | 或许我们不该逃避危险 而是冲向它 |
[34:35] | I don’t want any more innocent people getting hurt, | 我再不希望有无辜者受伤了 |
[34:38] | and I can do something about it. | 我可以做点什么的 |
[34:50] | Found you guys. | 找到你们了 |
[34:52] | I, uh, got us some tents, sleeping bags, | 我买来了帐篷 睡袋 |
[34:55] | couple of cheap burner phones. | 几个一次性手机 |
[34:57] | You bought all of this? | 这都是你买的 |
[34:58] | Uh, yes. Well, some of it was on sale, but, yes. | 是啊 有些正减价 但 是的 |
[35:03] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[35:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气哦 |
[35:21] | Was it PRIDE? | 是傲慢吗 |
[35:24] | Isn’t it always? | 不总是他们吗 |
[36:03] | It’s a little gritty for my taste, but if it’s home to you… | 在我看来有些破败 但如果你觉得这是家 |
[36:07] | This is the last day before my father left us. | 这是我父亲离开我们前的最后一天 |
[36:12] | He was not a sophisticated man, but he was a hard worker. | 他虽然不是很聪明 但很努力 |
[36:17] | It’s funny. People liked him. | 风趣 大家喜欢他 |
[36:19] | Of course, he was sober at work. | 当然了 他上班时不会喝酒 |
[36:23] | I used to… sit at the counter | 我以前会 坐在柜台上 |
[36:26] | and do my homework while he cooked in the back. | 做作业 而他在后面做饭 |
[36:35] | Might think this was heaven, except you’re here. | 我可能还以为这是天堂呢 但你在 |
[36:39] | I assure you, you’re still very much alive. | 我向你保证 你还活得好好的 |
[36:42] | Well, “very much” might be overstating a little bit, | “好好的”可能夸张了 |
[36:44] | but you’re hangin’ in there. | 但你还撑着呢 |
[36:45] | This is a healing algorithm, | 这里是个治愈算法 |
[36:48] | a safe place for your mind to exist | 你身体自愈时 |
[36:50] | while your body repairs itself. | 供你大脑存在的地方 |
[36:52] | And my algorithm just happens to have a back door, | 我的算法偏偏有扇后门 |
[36:55] | so you can drop by unannounced. | 而你可以突然到访 |
[36:58] | I understand this feels like an intrusion, | 我知道你觉得我入侵了你的隐私 |
[37:00] | but I have a problem, | 但我有个麻烦 |
[37:02] | and you’re the only one who can help me. | 而只有你能帮我 |
[37:05] | You see, Victor, I’m going somewhere very soon. | 维克多 我很快要去个地方 |
[37:08] | I’ve been waiting for this for a long time, | 我为此等了好久了 |
[37:10] | longer than you could ever imagine, and… | 比你能想象的还要久 |
[37:13] | I can’t let anything– and I mean anything– | 我不能让任何东西…任何东西 |
[37:17] | get in the way of that. | 阻碍我 |
[37:22] | What is that? Besides disgusting. | 那是什么 除了很恶心之外 |
[37:26] | I’m assuming the kid Geoffrey pulled off the streets | 我猜杰弗里从街头找来的孩子 |
[37:28] | was depleted when we converted him, | 被我们转化时已濒临衰竭 |
[37:30] | and I exerted quite a bit of energy | 而我跟孩子们缠斗时 |
[37:32] | during an altercation with the kids. | 又消耗了不少能量 |
[37:34] | The kids? Is Chase OK? | 孩子们 查斯还好吗 |
[37:35] | No thanks to you. | 好也不是拜你所赐 |
[37:38] | I was the only casualty, I’m afraid, | 恐怕只有我一人受伤 |
[37:40] | but, if I’m gonna heal myself, I need another box. | 但如果我想自愈 就需要另一个盒子 |
[37:44] | Yeah, Tina destroyed it saving Robert, | 是啊 蒂娜为救罗伯特摧毁了它 |
[37:46] | who was sacrificing himself for Janet. | 而他想为珍妮特牺牲自己 |
[37:48] | – I… – Long story. You don’t need the details. | -我 -说来话长 你不需要知道细节 |
[37:50] | Don’t want them. I understand. | 我也不想听 我理解 |
[37:53] | I’m the only one who can make a box. | 只有我一个人能做盒子 |
[37:55] | Ironically, I’m basically in one– | 讽刺的是 我基本上在一个盒子里 |
[37:58] | hence your virtual visit. | 所以你才来虚拟探视我 |
[38:01] | And if I don’t save you, | 如果我不救你 |
[38:04] | I may not save myself. | 我就不能救自己了 |
[38:09] | All those magazine covers did not lie. | 那些杂志封面没撒谎 |
[38:12] | You’re sharp. | 你是很聪明 |
[38:15] | I’ll do it… but we’ll need help. | 我做 但我需要帮助 |
[38:18] | Who could possibly help us? | 谁能帮助我们 |
[38:21] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[38:38] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:39] | Wrote a touching obituary, if I do say so myself. | 不是我自夸 我这讣告写的挺感人的 |
[38:43] | We handled our business. | 我们把事情搞定了 |
[38:45] | PRIDE’s business. | 傲慢的事 |
[38:47] | As you can see, it’s far from the front page, | 你们看到了 这事不是头版头条 |
[38:49] | and it says she died of natural causes. | 而且说她死于自然原因 |
[38:51] | It says she died. | 她死了 |
[38:53] | I thought we were trying to avoid that. | 我们不是要避免杀人的吗 |
[38:54] | Look, we did not anticipate her enthusiasm | 我们也没料到她那么喜欢 |
[38:57] | for the owning of large guns. | 买大口径枪支 |
[38:58] | Or her skill at using them. | 还很擅长使用 |
[39:00] | OK, the important thing is we got what we needed, | 重要的是 我们如愿了 |
[39:03] | a tape made by the Hernandezes. | 赫南德斯夫妇制作的录像带 |
[39:05] | Bullet-riddled. | 被打成渣了 |
[39:06] | But I was able to scan it. We’ve all just watched it. | 但我还是扫描好了 我们都看完了 |
[39:10] | And? | 怎么样 |
[39:11] | Thank God the kids stopped that dig when they did. | 幸好孩子们及时阻止了挖掘 |
[39:13] | Otherwise, who knows what would’ve happened. | 否则 天知道会发生什么 |
[39:14] | Well, we do now. | 我们现在知道了 |
[39:17] | Earthquakes. | 地震 |
[39:18] | With lots of horrible consequences. | 后果严重 |
[39:20] | Jonah killed Gene and Alice to keep them from warning us. | 约拿杀了吉恩和艾丽斯就是不希望他们警告我们 |
[39:23] | Yeah. Technically, it wasn’t Jonah. | 嗯 严格讲 并不是约拿 |
[39:32] | Maybe now would be a good time | 或许你们现在该 |
[39:34] | for the two of you to share your discovery with the group. | 把你们的发现跟大家分享一下了 |
[39:38] | What’s down in that hole… is alive. | 那洞里的东西 是活的 |
[39:42] | – Alive? – It’s not life | -活的 -不是我们 |
[39:44] | as-as we conventionally understand it, | 传统意义上理解的生命 |
[39:46] | but it has a strong energy signature, | 但它有强烈的能量信号 |
[39:48] | seems sentient. | 似乎是有意识的 |
[39:51] | It also makes a noise. | 还会发出声音 |
[39:53] | We think it’s some kind of language. | 我们认为那是某种语言 |
[39:55] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[39:57] | It talks? | 还会说话 |
[39:58] | Maybe they do. | 或许它们会吧 |
[40:00] | There may be more than one. We don’t know yet. | 可能不止一个 我们也不清楚 |
[40:03] | Do you think Jonah knows what– what they are? | 你觉得约拿知道它们是什么吗 |
[40:06] | Or is… | 或者 |
[40:07] | he possibly the same thing? | 他会不会也是那玩意 |
[40:09] | I mean, the guy requires sacrificed teenagers to survive. | 那家伙要献祭青少年才能延续生命 |
[40:13] | And he glows. | 他还发光 |
[40:14] | I’m guessing that’s not a medical condition. | 我猜那并不是医疗病症 |
[40:16] | Look, we examined the DNA from the serum that we stole, and– | 我们检验了偷来的血清的DNA |
[40:19] | And Jonah is not what you would call human. | 约拿不是人类 |
[40:22] | No shit. | 还用说 |
[40:24] | Leslie, maybe you can enlighten us? | 莱斯利 你能说明一下吗 |
[40:27] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我知道 |
[40:29] | I’ve known Jonah my whole life. | 我认识约拿一辈子了 |
[40:32] | But where he came from before that or who he is, | 但在那之前他从哪来 是什么人 |
[40:34] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[40:36] | I’m only just now realizing how much he kept from me. | 我才刚意识到他隐瞒了我的多少事 |
[40:38] | Well, great. | 好啊 |
[40:40] | We may have just helped an alien unearth… more aliens? | 我们可能刚帮助一个外星人挖出了更多外星人吗 |
[40:44] | I have no idea what’s going on at that dig site. | 我完全不知道挖掘现场现在的情况 |
[40:48] | It’s controlled by the church now. | 那里被教会控制了 |
[40:49] | The kids broke the drill, damaged the controls. | 孩子们摧毁了钻头和控制台 |
[40:53] | Jonah hasn’t mentioned trying to fix it. | 约拿还没提修复的事 |
[40:55] | I don’t know if that’s because it’s not possible– | 我不知道那是因为修不好 |
[40:57] | Or it doesn’t matter. | 还是无所谓了 |
[40:58] | Because he already got far enough. | 因为他已经挖得够深了 |
[41:01] | We have to kill him. | 我们得杀了他 |
[41:03] | – Now. – That’s– | -马上 -那… |
[41:04] | – That’s not gonna be easy. – His DNA is self-healing. | -那不会简单的 -他的DNA能自我修复 |
[41:08] | Conventional means won’t work. | 传统办法不会好使的 |
[41:10] | – Then we gotta get un conventional. – We are working on it. | -那我们就采取非传统方式 -我们在研究了 |
[41:12] | Let’s not forget that our kids are missing. | 别忘了我们的孩子们还下落不明呢 |
[41:16] | So maybe we forget about Jonah for a second | 或许我们先忘记约拿 |
[41:18] | – and we try to find them. – That’s what we’ve been saying. | -努力找他们 -我们一直在这么说 |
[41:20] | No. | 不行 |
[41:22] | What we do, we do together from now on. No factions. | 今后我们一致行动 不要再分裂了 |
[41:26] | No secrets. | 不要保密 |
[41:27] | One voice. | 团结一心 |
[41:32] | Let me guess. Yours? | 我猜猜 听你的吗 |
[41:35] | I think this job is big enough to share. | 我认为这项责任大到可以分担 |
[41:38] | Be willing to have you as my co-captain. | 我愿意跟你一起做联合队长 |
[41:42] | That still sounds like a dictatorship. | 那似乎还是独裁 |
[41:45] | Last time we had a vote, you got boxed. | 我们上次投票时 你差点进盒子 |
[41:52] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[42:01] | We said we were done with PRIDE, | 我们说不要再跟傲慢有瓜葛了 |
[42:02] | and you sign up to be co-chair with Tina? | 你却同意跟蒂娜做联合主席 |
[42:05] | Let them take care of Jonah, then we take care of them. | 让他们干掉约拿 我们再干掉他们 |
[42:09] | – Being on the inside can only help. – So, we’re assassins now. | -有内部消息是好事 -那我们成刺客了 |
[42:13] | We have been for a while. We just got new targets. | 我们早就是了 现在有了新目标而已 |
[42:30] | Nothing good makes that sound. | 那声音绝不是好东西发出的 |
[42:32] | – I know what is is. – Let’s go! | -我知道是什么 -快走 |
[42:34] | – Do you guys hear that? – Yeah, come on! | -你们听到了吗 -嗯 快走 |
[42:37] | Why are we running toward the explosions? | 我们为什么往爆炸的方向跑 |
[42:44] | Mike On A Bike’s lost it! | 自行车迈克疯了 |
[42:50] | – Don’t point those at anything living. – Especially us! | -别拿那玩意指着活物 -尤其是我们 |
[42:53] | – What the hell are these things? – It’s hard to explain, | -这是什么玩意 -不好解释 |
[42:54] | – but we tried to warn you. – He’s scared. | -但我们警告过你 -他在害怕 |
[42:57] | It’s okay. We can help you. | 没事的 我们可以帮你 |
[43:00] | Yeah, just be still. | 是啊 别动 |
[43:02] | We’ll come to you. | 我们过去 |
[43:05] | Oh, no, I’m keepin’ these. | 不 这我要留着 |
[43:11] | No, no! Hey! Don’t! | 不 别 |
[43:13] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[43:14] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[43:18] | His nickname is “Mike On A Bike.” | 他的诨号是”自行车迈克” |
[43:20] | Yeah? Well, mine is “Chase.” | 是吗 我的诨号还是”追逐[查斯]”呢 |
[43:22] | That’s not technically a nick– Never mind. | 那并不是你的…当我没说 |
[43:27] | Molly! Helmet. | 茉莉 头盔 |
[43:36] | Come on! Faster! | 快骑 |
[43:37] | He’s heading up the hill! | 他往山上去了 |
[43:43] | I can’t close in. | 我追不上 |
[43:44] | We gotta find another way. | 我们得找别的路 |
[43:46] | Come find me. I need you. | 来找我 我需要你 |
[43:51] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[44:02] | “You know how to whistle, don’t ya? | “你会吹哨吧 |
[44:04] | Just put your lips together and blow.” | 把嘴唇贴在一起 吹气” |
[44:05] | You can educate me later. | 回头再教训我吧 |
[44:16] | Don’t shoot her! | 别打她 |
[44:17] | Old Lace, get back! | 老妇 退后 |
[44:29] | Leave me alone! Get away from me! | 别追我 离我远点 |
[44:37] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[44:41] | You guys are into some seriously weird shit. | 你们都搞些什么怪玩意啊 |
[44:44] | You don’t know the half of it. I got ’em! | 你才想不到呢 我拿到了 |
[44:47] | What are you guys doin’? | 你们在干什么 |
[44:53] | Guys! I found something. | 各位 我有发现 |
[45:01] | Come on! Over here! | 来啊 这边 |
[45:05] | Molly, you find anything? | 茉莉 你有发现吗 |
[45:11] | – Guys! – What is this place? | -伙计们 -这是什么地方 |
[45:30] | Come on, girl! | 来啊 |
[46:03] | Careful! OK? It might not be safe. | 小心点 可能不安全 |
[46:05] | Something tells me it is. | 我觉得挺安全的 |
[46:08] | That we are. | 我们很安全 |
[46:13] | Girl, stay. | 妹子 待着 |
[46:14] | It’s probably better if we test the stairs without a dinosaur. | 我们最好别带着恐龙一起测试楼梯 |
[46:31] | Looks like we aren’t the first ones to discover this place. | 看来我们不是第一个发现这里的人 |
[46:34] | Guys, it’s amazing up here. | 伙计们 这上面好棒 |
[46:36] | Except for the bathroom, which is pretty gross. | 除了厕所 挺恶心的 |
[46:39] | There’s also no power or water. | 而且也没电没水 |
[46:40] | Which would explain said grossness. | 所以也难怪恶心了 |
[46:42] | Also, I think we have raccoons. | 另外 好像有浣熊 |
[46:44] | Sounds great. | 听上去很棒 |
[46:45] | Sounds… like home. | 听上去像…家 |
[46:49] | Well, come on, but I just bought all the tents. | 拜托 我才买了那么多帐篷呢 |
[46:52] | Kidding, kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[46:54] | – Right. – Good one. | -嗯 -真不错 |
[46:56] | Where is your tent? Just put it down here if you want. | 你的帐篷呢 放这里好了 |
[47:20] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来的 |
[47:28] | There’s no need to be afraid. | 不用怕 |
[47:31] | After all, you asked me to meet you. | 毕竟 是你叫我来见你的 |
[47:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:36] | And thank you. I– I just shouldn’t be here. | 谢谢 我不该来的 |
[47:39] | Why? Because of your friends? | 为什么 因为你的朋友们吗 |
[47:48] | My dear, however important they are to you, | 亲爱的 不管他们对你多重要 |
[47:50] | I assure you nothing’s more important | 我向你保证没什么比了解 |
[47:51] | than learning about who… | 你是谁 你是什么 |
[47:53] | and what you are. | 更重要 |
[47:57] | I assume that’s why you’re here. | 我想你就是为此而来吧 |
[47:59] | Not because I like you | 不是因为我喜欢你 |
[48:00] | or because I agree with any of the things that you’ve done, | 或是认同你所做的任何事 |
[48:03] | but because I need to know. | 只是因为我需要知道 |
[48:07] | I can only imagine how lonely and confused… | 我能想象你肯定是多么孤独 |
[48:10] | you must feel. | 困惑 |
[48:19] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[48:22] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |