时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | All I need is an 18-core, 36-thread processor chip. | 我只想要一个18核36线处理芯片 |
[00:11] | – What? – We’re going back to Atlas Academy. | -什么 -我们要回阿特拉斯学院 |
[00:13] | We can destroy the dig site, | 我们能摧毁挖掘点 |
[00:14] | then we can stop California from cracking off into the ocean. | 就能阻止加州坠入大海 |
[00:17] | – I need a favor. – Sure. | -我需要你帮个忙 -好啊 |
[00:19] | But I’ll need something in return, obvi. | 但我当然也会要你有所回报 |
[00:21] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[00:22] | I actually came to see if you have any of my anxiety meds here? | 我想来问问你这里有没有我的抗焦虑药 |
[00:26] | It’s turning black! Necrosis, yes! | 变黑了 坏死 太好了 |
[00:29] | Hold on a second. It’s an earthquake! | 等等 地震了 |
[00:33] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我都不知道我在做什么 |
[00:34] | Just don’t stop. | 别停就对了 |
[00:37] | You’re not wearing your bracelet. | 你没戴手镯了 |
[00:38] | Yeah, I don’t need it anymore. | 是啊 我不发光了 |
[00:41] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[00:43] | I don’t know if I can trust you. | 我不知道我能不能信任你 |
[00:45] | I’m going to trust myself. | 我要相信自己 |
[00:48] | You’re the first person who’s had my eyes. | 你是我第一个认识跟我有一样眼睛的人 |
[00:50] | What the…? | 什么… |
[00:52] | You guys, he’s not going anywhere. | 他哪都不去 |
[00:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:56] | You’re nothing like Molly. | 你根本不像茉莉 |
[00:58] | You get high off this stuff, don’t you? | 你嗑这玩意寻求快感 是吧 |
[01:05] | When I tell people I grew up in the suburbs, | 我跟人说我在郊区长大时 |
[01:07] | they always ask what that was like. | 他们总问我那是什么样的生活 |
[01:09] | And I tell ’em, it was great, if you like coyotes. | 我会告诉他们 那很棒 如果你喜欢郊狼 |
[01:13] | ‘Cause that’s how my parents were. | 因为我父母就是那样的人 |
[01:16] | They were predators who traveled in a pack. | 他们是结伴出行的捕猎者 |
[01:19] | – Go on! – And if they spotted any weakness, | -走 -如果他们发现了弱点 |
[01:21] | – they’d tear you apart. – Get out of my house! | -就会把你撕碎 -滚出我家 |
[01:23] | Dad, no, please! | 爸爸 别 求你 |
[01:25] | Dad, this is my home, too! I don’t want to go! | 爸爸 这也是我家 我不想走 |
[01:27] | Never come back! | 永远别回来 |
[01:29] | – Mom… – Go! | -妈妈 -滚 |
[01:31] | It’s like they were born mean, | 就好像他们天性本恶 |
[01:32] | and nothing I said or did could ever make it better. | 我说什么 做什么都无法改变 |
[01:37] | So one day, I– I ran. | 所以有一天 我跑了 |
[01:41] | And never looked back. | 再没回头过 |
[01:44] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:47] | Everybody got a story, right? | 每个人都有自己的故事 是吧 |
[01:48] | And that’s a good one, but you still haven’t answered my question | 这个是不错 但你还是没回答我的问题 |
[01:51] | about what’s in here and why it’s so important. | 这里面有什么 为什么那么重要 |
[01:55] | Why do you care? | 你管呢 |
[01:56] | You don’t see me asking questions about your magic wand, eh? | 我不也没打听你的魔杖吗 |
[01:59] | Or those metal gloves One Direction here carries in his backpack. | 还有单向乐队背包里的金属手套 |
[02:02] | Or the dinosaur? | 还有恐龙 |
[02:04] | Anybody want to explain that? ‘Cause I’m all ears. | 谁想解释一下吗 我洗耳恭听 |
[02:06] | This is about our questions, OK, not yours. | 是我们在问你 好吗 不是反过来 |
[02:08] | And accusing us of hypocrisy is not gonna get you off the hook. | 指责我们虚伪也不能帮你解脱 |
[02:10] | That is called “whataboutism,” and it’s a logical fallacy. | 这叫”转移话题” 是逻辑谬论 |
[02:13] | She was on the debate team, | 她可是辩论队的 |
[02:14] | and we’re not as trusting as we used to be. | 我们也不像以前那么轻信了 |
[02:16] | Also, was the One Direction thing an insult or a compliment? | 而且 单向乐队是在恭维还是羞辱我啊 |
[02:20] | If you want me to go, I’ll go but– I’m taking that with me. | 如果你们要我走 我就走 但我要拿走那个 |
[02:22] | No, that’s not what we want. | 不 我们并不希望你走 |
[02:25] | Well, that’s not what I want. | 至少我不希望 |
[02:27] | Don’t leave. My parents are gone, Graciela’s gone. | 别走 我父母不在了 格拉西亚拉也不在了 |
[02:30] | Just answer the question, please. | 回答问题吧 求你 |
[02:32] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:35] | I’m just afraid my answers are gonna let you down. | 我只是担心我的答案会让你失望 |
[02:37] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[02:43] | Little while after I left home, I, uh… | 我离家一阵后 |
[02:46] | I was digging in the trash downtown. | 我在市区翻垃圾箱 |
[02:48] | Hungry, cold, just… wondering if I could even survive on my own. | 又饿又冷 不知道自己能否生存下来 |
[02:52] | “It was a dark and stormy night,” we get it. | “黑暗的风暴之夜” 了解 |
[02:53] | Fast-forward to the part about this. | 快进到这部分上 |
[02:56] | I found one of those… how do you say, um… terrarios. | 我找到了一个 怎么说的 玻璃饲养缸 |
[03:01] | A terrarium? Like, for a lizard? | 玻璃饲养缸 养蜥蜴那种吗 |
[03:03] | Exacto. Inside were these rocks. | 没错 里面是一些石头 |
[03:06] | They were glowing. | 都在发光 |
[03:09] | I picked them up. | 我就拿了起来 |
[03:12] | And the second I did, | 我一拿 |
[03:16] | I felt freaking incredible. | 就有种特别美妙的感觉 |
[03:18] | Then I saw myself in the glass. | 然后我在玻璃上看到了自己 |
[03:20] | My eyes. They were yellow. | 我的眼睛 变成了亮黄色 |
[03:27] | I felt like I could do anything. | 我觉得自己无所不能 |
[03:46] | That rush. I went from wanting to die to just… | 那种刺激感 我从觉得想死 变成了 |
[03:50] | never feeling better. | 感觉无比美妙 |
[03:52] | And it wasn’t even just me that was fuerte. | 而且不仅是我强壮了 |
[03:54] | Just for a minute, it… | 有那么片刻 |
[03:56] | Everything was right with the world. | 好像整个世界都正常了 |
[04:01] | That sounds like something that should require a prescription. | 那听上去像是该按处方使用的东西 |
[04:04] | Except there’s nothing like it. | 但没有什么能与之相比 |
[04:07] | I took those rocks, I ground them up. | 我拿那些石头 磨碎了 |
[04:09] | I’ve been stretching them out since then. | 然后一直省着用到现在 |
[04:12] | But, as you can see, it ain’t gonna last forever. | 但你们也看到了 这不是用不竭的 |
[04:15] | When we first met, | 我们刚认识时 |
[04:15] | you told me you just came into your powers like I did. | 你说你是像我一样刚刚显现自己的异能 |
[04:19] | Lo siento mucho, hermanita. | 对不起 小妹妹 |
[04:20] | I… I wanted you think that I was like you, | 我是希望你以为我跟你一样 |
[04:24] | not some… | 而不是 |
[04:27] | …some dumpster-diving junkie. | 翻垃圾的瘾君子 |
[04:35] | Look. | 听着 |
[04:37] | What you’re holding is all I have left. | 你手里的是我仅剩的了 |
[04:40] | Then I’ll stop, en seco. | 然后我就不用了 戒断 |
[04:42] | He means “cold turkey.” | 他说”直接戒断” |
[04:45] | But until then… | 但在此之前 |
[04:48] | por favor, what you have | 求你 你手里那个 |
[04:49] | is the only thing that’s making my life bearable. | 是唯一让我的生活可以忍受的东西 |
[04:53] | Please. I won’t cause any trouble. I swear. | 求你 我不会惹麻烦的 我发誓 |
[05:10] | Still, you guys are like each other. | 但你们的确很像 |
[05:13] | Yellow eyes, super strength. | 黄眼 巨力 |
[05:15] | I mean, Topher found rocks, and so did your parents. | 托弗发现了石头 你父母也是 |
[05:17] | Yeah, but the Hernandezes’ rocks came from the dig site. | 但赫南德斯夫妇的石头来自挖掘点 |
[05:20] | They were only ever there and in the lab. | 石头都是在实验室里的 |
[05:21] | So how would they have also ended up | 那又是怎么落到 |
[05:24] | in a lizard cage in the garbage? | 垃圾箱里的蜥蜴缸里的 |
[05:26] | I think Topher gets to stay. | 我觉得托弗有权留下 |
[05:28] | Nico’s OK with an honest junkie, | 妮可不介意诚实的瘾君子 |
[05:30] | and Chase and Alex want to solve a mystery. | 查斯和艾利克斯又想解开谜团 |
[05:33] | What about you, Gert? | 你呢 格特 |
[05:35] | I just want to know what happened to the lizard. | 我只想知道那只蜥蜴哪去了 |
[05:39] | One day at a time, right? | 一天天地来 |
[05:44] | My guard dog is watching you. | 我的看门犬盯着你呢 |
[06:02] | Alex said the rocks came from a construction site? | 艾利克斯说石头来自一个施工点 |
[06:05] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[06:07] | Well, I got nothin’ else to do. | 我反正也没别的事 |
[06:11] | I can show you better than tell. | 我带你去看更好 |
[06:25] | So that’s what this is. | 就是那里吗 |
[06:34] | Tell me about it. | 跟我讲讲 |
[06:39] | Don’t be afraid. Everything I’ve worked towards, | 别怕 我的一切努力 |
[06:41] | everything I’ve done… is for this. | 我做的一切 都是为此 |
[06:51] | For what? A– a pile of dirt and the remains of a dump truck? | 为什么 一堆泥土 和垃圾车的残骸吗 |
[06:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[06:56] | Actually, I think you do. | 我觉得你懂的 |
[07:00] | Look at this. What do you think we are? | 看啊 你觉得我们是什么 |
[07:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:04] | I’ve read the Book of Gibborim a thousand times. | 《吉博力姆之书》我读过上千次了 |
[07:06] | Am– am I an angel? | 我是个天使吗 |
[07:09] | Or something divine? | 还是什么神圣的东西 |
[07:10] | In your grandfather’s language, yes. | 用你外祖父话说 是的 |
[07:12] | Those were the concepts that he understood, | 那是他能理解的概念 |
[07:14] | but there’s another answer, and it’s a little more simple. | 但还有别的答案 要简单一些 |
[07:19] | Come here. Come over here. | 来 过来 |
[07:21] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[07:26] | Stick your hand in that crevasse. | 把手伸进裂缝里 |
[07:29] | Because that doesn’t sound scary at all. | 这听上去一点不吓人呢 |
[07:30] | I know it sounds scary, but come on, just give it a try. | 我知道听上去挺吓人 但试试吧 |
[07:36] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[07:58] | That is definitely not just dirt. | 这绝对不单纯是泥土 |
[08:00] | What we’re standing on is my ship. | 你站在我的飞船上 |
[08:05] | How did a ship get all the way down here? | 飞船怎么会落到这下面来 |
[08:08] | It fell from the sky. | 它从天上坠落下来的 |
[08:10] | A spaceship? | 太空飞船吗 |
[08:11] | A spaceship. | 太空飞船 |
[08:13] | I would have heard about that. | 那我该听说过的 |
[08:14] | Everyone would have heard about that. | 那大家都该听说过的 |
[08:16] | There would be stories or something, like Area 51. | 那会留下故事的 像是51区 |
[08:19] | Trust me, there were no witnesses. | 相信我 当时没人看到 |
[08:21] | My arrival predates recorded history. | 我的到来比有记录历史要早 |
[08:24] | We understand time a little differently than humans, | 我们对时间的理解与人类有所不同 |
[08:26] | and you will, too. | 你将来也会的 |
[08:28] | Humans? | 人类 |
[08:30] | You wanted answers. | 你想要答案不是吗 |
[08:37] | I’m… | 我 |
[08:40] | I’m an alien? | 我是个外星人 |
[08:41] | So are they. | 他们也是 |
[08:56] | I was fortunate enough to eject right before impact. | 我幸运地在撞击前弹出了 |
[09:00] | They’ve been trapped here this whole time. | 他们一直困在这里 |
[09:05] | It’s taken me so long to reach them. | 我花了好久才挖到他们 |
[09:10] | Soon they’ll be free. | 很快他们就将获得解脱 |
[09:13] | You’ve been trying to save them. | 你一直想拯救他们 |
[09:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:23] | Karolina. | 卡罗琳娜 |
[09:26] | I’d like to introduce you to your brother. | 我想向你介绍你哥哥 |
[11:22] | Buenos dias, hermana. | 早上好 妹子 |
[11:27] | I know Molly thinks that you guys might be related, but… | 我知道茉莉觉得你们可能有血缘关系 |
[11:34] | I’m her sister, not yours. | 但我是她的姐姐 不是你的姐妹 |
[11:37] | We live in the same house. We eat at the same table. | 我们住在一间屋子里 吃一个桌子上的饭 |
[11:40] | Out on the streets, that makes you my sister. | 在街头 你就算是我的姐妹了 |
[11:43] | Con dientes brillantes. | 牙真白亮 |
[11:46] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[11:47] | I can, like, feel the decay destroying my enamel. | 我都能感觉到珐琅质被侵蚀 |
[11:53] | I know it’s not funny. | 我知道那不好笑 |
[11:55] | It’s more loco. | 疯狂差不多 |
[11:59] | Nothing crazy about good hygiene. | 注意卫生没什么疯狂的 |
[12:04] | You’re not right in the head, huh? | 你脑袋不太正常 是吧 |
[12:09] | You know, I can help with that. | 这我可以帮你 |
[12:10] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[12:12] | I know where you can get the stuff to take the edge off. | 我知道你在哪里能找到缓解紧张的药 |
[12:15] | Seroquel, Zoloft. Whatever you need. | 思瑞康 左洛复 你要什么有什么 |
[12:18] | La farmacia subterránea’s got it. | 地下药房都有 |
[12:22] | I think that would really help. | 我觉得那能帮我大忙 |
[12:27] | You would do that for me? | 你真愿帮我吗 |
[12:28] | Claro. The sister of my sister is my sister. | 当然 我妹妹的姐姐就是我妹妹 |
[13:18] | Karolina. | 卡罗琳娜 |
[13:20] | There you are. What are you doing in Alex’s room? | 你在这儿呢 你进艾利克斯房间做什么 |
[13:24] | Alex was just about to ask the same thing. | 艾利克斯也想问呢 |
[13:26] | Oh, I um… I couldn’t sleep. Just thinking about the mission. | 我睡不着 我在想着我们的任务 |
[13:31] | Wanted to see if I could help. | 我想来看看能不能帮忙 |
[13:34] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[13:35] | I don’t need it. This plan’s all me. | 不需要 这计划都靠我 |
[13:37] | I mean, al– also my hacking computer, but still, mostly me. | 也靠我用来入侵的电脑 但主要是我 |
[13:41] | Great. Then we’re all set. | 太好了 那我们都准备好了 |
[13:44] | Sorry, I’m just restless. Let’s just do this already. | 抱歉 我好躁动 我们赶紧做完吧 |
[13:53] | I’m so not deleting that. | 我绝不要删掉这个 |
[13:54] | Fifteen thousand likes and a repost by Lil Yachty. | 1.5万个赞呢 里尔·亚迪还转发了 |
[13:57] | I mean, I’m verified now, so forget it. | 我现在是网红了 别指望了 |
[13:59] | Who is “Little Yachty,” and why is that even important? | “里尔·亚迪”是谁 这有什么重要的啊 |
[14:02] | No, you can’t intimidate me. I brought my lawyers. | 不 你别想吓唬我 我带了律师来 |
[14:05] | You’re not under arrest. | 你没有被捕 |
[14:06] | We’re just looking for our kids. | 我们只是想找我们的孩子 |
[14:09] | You’re the last one to see ’em. Please. | 你是最后见到他们的人 拜托 |
[14:12] | We’re asking for help. | 我们在请求你帮忙 |
[14:13] | – Did you see Gert? – Did she– was she sort of | -你看到格特了吗 -她有没有 |
[14:14] | rashing around the neck? That’s her stress indicator. | 脖子上有红疹 那是她压力大的表现 |
[14:17] | Yeah, and Chase seemed a little pale. | 查斯看上去好苍白 |
[14:18] | Do you know if that was the lighting, | 那是光线的问题 |
[14:20] | or do you think that he’s… sick? | 还是他病了 |
[14:25] | Are you willing to grant me immunity? | 你们愿给我豁免权吗 |
[14:26] | You’re not charged with anything. | 你没有被起诉 |
[14:27] | You don’t need lawyers, Eiffel. | 你也不需要律师 埃菲尔 |
[14:30] | – Yes, we grant you immunity. – You are immune. | -好 我们给你豁免权 -你豁免了 |
[14:33] | Look, all I know is that they needed my master key | 我只知道他们要我的万能钥匙 |
[14:35] | so that Alvin could get his special laptop. | 让艾尔文好拿到他的特别笔记本电脑 |
[14:37] | Alex. His name is Alex. | 艾利克斯 他叫艾利克斯 |
[14:39] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s not. | 我确定他不是叫这个 |
[14:41] | Anyways, when people start talking about computers, | 反正 他们一说起电脑 |
[14:43] | I like to go imaginary shopping. | 我就开始想象购物了 |
[14:50] | OK, are we done here? | 好吧 没事了吧 |
[15:02] | Sorry to interrupt, Jonah. | 抱歉打扰 约拿 |
[15:03] | Here’s Mr. Dean, as you requested. | 迪恩先生来了 按您的指示 |
[15:07] | I didn’t need the escort. | 我不需要人护送的 |
[15:10] | You know, these two have become a real asset to the Church. | 他俩近来对教会的贡献很大 |
[15:13] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:14] | Yeah, they’re great. | 她们很棒 |
[15:15] | But have you ever noticed how you never see one alone? | 你注意到她们从不单独出现吗 |
[15:18] | They’re like the girls in The Shining. | 就像《闪灵》里的双胞胎 |
[15:22] | It’s a– that’s a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[15:24] | It’s a movie. It’s– you haven’t… seen the movie. | 是部电影 如果你们没看过的话 |
[15:28] | – I’m sorry. – Frances, Aura. Thank you. | -抱歉 -弗朗西丝 奥罗拉 谢谢你们 |
[15:32] | I’ll take it from here. | 交给我就行 |
[15:34] | – Of course, Jonah. – Journey in brightness. | -好的 约拿 -光明前行 |
[15:40] | You know, I’ve been building up | 我跟她俩的关系 |
[15:41] | quite a nice relationship with those two. | 越来越好了 |
[15:44] | They understand their place. | 她们清楚自己的位置 |
[15:46] | Their place is sitting on the roof, scaring the pigeons. | 她们的位置就是站在屋顶上吓走鸽子 |
[15:51] | I’m wondering if you understand yours. | 我不知道你是否理解你的位置 |
[15:55] | I’ve given you a great deal of power here, Frank. | 我可给了你很大权力 弗兰克 |
[15:58] | Yes. But I’d like to think that you | 是啊 但我愿意认为你是 |
[16:00] | recognized my natural abilities and found an opportunity | 看清了我天生的能力 找到了对我们 |
[16:04] | that was beneficial for both of us, right? | 都有利的机会 是吧 |
[16:07] | I suppose that’s one way to look at it, yes, | 或许这么看也行 |
[16:08] | but the time has come that I now need something from you. | 但现在 我有求于你 |
[16:18] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:20] | Frank, as you know, our Church teaches that there is no death. | 弗兰克 你知道 我们教会的信条是没有死亡 |
[16:25] | All the energy that exists, that shall ever exist, | 所有存在的能量 将产生的能量 |
[16:28] | was created with the birth of the universe. | 都是在宇宙诞生之初创造的 |
[16:31] | It cannot be destroyed, only converted. | 无法被摧毁 只能被转移 |
[16:37] | This is supported by science, and of course by religion. | 这是受科学和宗教支撑的 |
[16:42] | What I’m about to ask of you is going to test your faith. | 我要让你做的事将考验你的信仰 |
[16:46] | What are you asking me? | 你要我做什么 |
[16:47] | Your wife, Leslie, ran a program for me… | 你妻子莱斯利 为我运作一个项目 |
[16:50] | a program that | 该项目 |
[16:53] | it’s no exaggeration to say I owe my life to. | 可以毫不夸张地说 拯救了我的生命 |
[16:58] | I’m handing you that responsibility. | 我要把这个责任交给你 |
[17:02] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[17:04] | But I’m afraid I don’t quite understand. | 但我恐怕还是不理解 |
[17:09] | I’ve told you everything you need to know. | 你需要知道的我都告诉你了 |
[17:12] | Now, go get me a runaway. | 去给我抓个流浪儿来 |
[17:22] | Or don’t come back. | 否则就别回来 |
[17:32] | Well, I’ve never been more intimidated | 我这辈子从没有这么被 |
[17:34] | by a teenage girl in my life. | 一个小姑娘吓住过 |
[17:36] | You didn’t know me in high school. | 你是不认识高中时的我 |
[17:37] | I wouldn’t want to. | 我也不想 |
[17:39] | What kind of special laptop are they even looking for? | 他们要找什么样的特别笔记本电脑啊 |
[17:42] | Alex got an “A+” in Ethical Hacking. | 艾利克斯拿了道德黑客课的A |
[17:45] | He loved that computer. | 他很喜欢那台电脑 |
[17:47] | Apparently it cost a hundred grand. | 据说一台十万块呢 |
[17:49] | Our tuition dollars at work. | 我们交的学费 |
[17:51] | If he knows how to use it, he could do some real damage. | 如果他会用 那是真能搞点破坏的 |
[17:53] | To us or any of our interests. | 给我们和我们的利益搞破坏 |
[17:55] | Including the dig site, which they’ve attempted already. | 包括挖掘点 他们已经试过一次了 |
[17:58] | You know, it’s interesting that you bring that up, Leslie. | 真有趣你提到了这事 莱斯利 |
[18:00] | Perhaps you’d like to tell us all what Karolina and Jonah | 或许你可以告诉我们卡罗琳娜为什么会 |
[18:03] | were doing there together. | 跟约拿去那里 |
[18:04] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[18:05] | Please, we saw them when we were testing the poison. | 得了 我们去试毒时看到他们了 |
[18:07] | – We did. – Jonah is meeting with one of our kids? | -是的 -约拿跟一个孩子见面了 |
[18:09] | – And you didn’t tell us. – I didn’t know. | -你没告诉我们 -我不知道 |
[18:12] | You saw her? | 你们看到她了 |
[18:14] | Why didn’t you call me? I would have come right there. | 你们怎么没打给我 我会马上赶去的 |
[18:15] | We were on a covert mission. | 我们当时在秘密行动 |
[18:17] | Emphasis on the “covert.” | 重点是”秘密” |
[18:20] | Although he may have seen us. | 但他可能看到我们了 |
[18:21] | – Oh, he definitely did. – Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | -他绝对看到了 -那毫无道理 |
[18:23] | I know. Usually, we’re so stealthy. | 我知道 我们特别小心的 |
[18:24] | But now, if he knows what you two are up to, | 但如果他发现了你们的行踪 |
[18:27] | how are you still alive? | 你们怎么还活着 |
[18:29] | Oh, believe me, we’ve been sleeping with the lights on. | 相信我 我们一直开着灯睡觉呢 |
[18:31] | Also, uh, we haven’t really been, uh, sleeping. | 而且 我们最近就没怎么睡过 |
[18:34] | I mean, just a couple hours. | 就几小时吧 |
[18:35] | There has to be something else. | 肯定还有别的隐情 |
[18:36] | Maybe spending time with his daughter has mellowed him. | 或许跟女儿相处融化了他的心 |
[18:38] | Yeah, well, I don’t want him hanging out with Alex. | 我可不希望他靠近艾利克斯 |
[18:41] | And if Jonah knows where our kids are, he needs to tell us. | 如果约拿知道孩子们在哪 他得说出来 |
[18:43] | What makes you think he will? | 你怎么觉得他会说 |
[18:45] | It’s not like we can just make him. | 我们又不能逼他 |
[18:47] | I’ll take care of Jonah. | 我去解决约拿 |
[18:49] | That’s… kind of you to offer. | 多谢你提议了 |
[18:52] | “A” for effort, definitely, but– | 真是够拼了 |
[18:54] | Doubt all you want, | 随你们怀疑我 |
[18:56] | but my entire advantage is the fact that people underestimate me. | 但我最大的优势就是人们总会低估我 |
[19:01] | True. | 这倒是 |
[19:05] | I can handle this. | 我能行的 |
[19:07] | Handle him. | 我能应付他 |
[19:11] | I’ve been working on something. | 我一直在做准备 |
[19:13] | You gonna tell us what? | 你打算告诉我们是什么吗 |
[19:16] | No. | 不 |
[19:18] | Either I’ll succeed, or I won’t. | 我不成功便成仁 |
[19:20] | But it’ll be on me alone. | 但我不会连累别人 |
[19:26] | I’m doing this as Amy’s father. | 我是作为艾米的父亲这么做 |
[19:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | In the meantime, we’re all still at risk for a security breach. | 现在 我们都仍有安全漏洞风险 |
[19:38] | I suggest everyone change their passcodes on their Wizphones | 我建议大家修改巫师手机和 |
[19:40] | and any other devices you have. | 其他设备的密码 |
[19:44] | Dale, do not change yours to “Stacey.” | 戴尔 别把你的密码改成”史黛茜” |
[19:46] | What? | 什么 |
[19:47] | Oh, I was– I wasn’t changing it to “Stacey.” | 我没打算改成”史黛茜” |
[19:51] | I so wasn’t. | 真的没有 |
[19:53] | I’ve been looking for him for the past 15 minutes! | 我找他找了15分钟了 |
[19:55] | Topher’s gone! His room’s empty. | 托弗走了 他的房间空了 |
[19:58] | And he left because of you! | 他是因为你才走的 |
[19:59] | You made him feel like he didn’t belong here. | 你让他觉得他不属于这里 |
[20:01] | He left because he thought you’d lead him | 他走是因为他本以为你能让他 |
[20:02] | to enough rocks to refill his vial. | 找到够补充他的小瓶的石头 |
[20:04] | – And you didn’t. – That’s bullshit! | -你没有 -胡扯 |
[20:06] | – Did Molly just curse? – Yep. | -茉莉骂脏话了吗 -是的 |
[20:07] | PG-13, but definitely a curse word. | 虽然级别低 但绝对是粗口 |
[20:09] | – He cares about me! – He cares about getting high. | -他在乎我 -他在乎的是嗑药 |
[20:12] | OK, enough! Let’s not jump to any conclusions, all right? | 够了 我们别乱下结论 |
[20:15] | Maybe Topher’s just out there | 或许托弗是出去 |
[20:16] | raiding Cheesecake Factory dumpsters for breakfast. | 翻奶酪蛋糕工厂的垃圾桶找早餐去了 |
[20:19] | I’d even settle for Islands. | 群岛的东西我也吃 |
[20:21] | For Molly’s sake. | 为了茉莉 |
[20:22] | Guys, he could just be out getting things for people | 各位 他也可能是出去找别人 |
[20:25] | that they need, like toothpaste. | 需要的东西 比如牙膏 |
[20:27] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[20:30] | I don’t think he’s coming back here. | 我觉得他不会回来了 |
[20:33] | Shit, he took the map to the dig site. | 该死 他拿了挖掘点的地图 |
[20:34] | And the card about the rocks my parents found. | 还有关于我父母发现的石头的那张纸 |
[20:37] | He asked me a lot of questions last night. | 他昨晚问了我好多问题 |
[20:39] | Questions about the dig site? | 关于挖掘点的问题吗 |
[20:40] | What? We were trying to figure out our connection. | 怎么了 我们是想搞清楚这其中的联系 |
[20:42] | Oh, no, I’m– I’m not mad, I’m just– | 我没生气 |
[20:44] | He’s gone to find more rocks. | 他是去找石头了 |
[20:45] | We gotta do something. | 我们得想想办法 |
[20:47] | Do you think he would try to get in the hole, because that’s not safe. | 他会想钻进洞里去吗 那可不安全 |
[20:51] | For him. I mean, because he might get hurt. | 对于他 因为他可能会受伤 |
[20:53] | Or he gets high and he hurts someone else. | 或是他嗑嗨了会伤到别人 |
[20:55] | If he gets caught, who knows what they’ll do to him? | 如果他被抓 谁知道他们会怎么对他 |
[20:59] | Which is the same thing that I did to Graciela. | 这就像我对格拉西亚拉做的事 |
[21:00] | No, she was a sweet, innocent lady, | 不 她可是个无辜的好女人 |
[21:02] | not some shady rock molester. | 不是个可疑的石头狂人 |
[21:04] | Look, what happens to Topher is on him at this point, OK? | 托弗今后怎么样都是他自己的选择了 |
[21:07] | But no way can he screw up our plan. | 但他绝不能搞砸我们的计划 |
[21:08] | We gotta get down there. Fast. | 我们得赶过去 |
[21:12] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[21:13] | Yeah, I’m OK, I think… | 嗯 我没事 |
[21:16] | Are you? You seem a little spun out. | 你呢 你似乎有点累 |
[21:18] | I’m fine. Let’s go. | 我没事 我们走吧 |
[22:59] | Leslie, this is unexpected. | 莱斯利 真没料到 |
[23:01] | How could you? | 你怎么能 |
[23:03] | How could you be in contact with her, | 你怎么能与她有联系 |
[23:05] | know how she’s doing, and not tell me? | 知道她的情况 却不告诉我 |
[23:07] | I come home every night to an empty house | 我每晚回到空荡荡的家里 |
[23:10] | wondering i-if she’s OK, if she’s even alive! | 不知道她是否安好 是否还活着 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry. Truly. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[23:15] | She’s mine, Jonah. | 她是我的 约拿 |
[23:17] | I never assumed otherwise. I just– | 我从未有过别的想法 |
[23:19] | I just couldn’t get your hopes up and have everything fall apart. | 我不敢让你抱有希望 然后又一切落空 |
[23:26] | But I’ve been opening up to her, and it’s… | 但我一直在对她敞开心扉 |
[23:28] | it’s going rather well. | 我们处得也很不错 |
[23:31] | Opening up about what? | 你说了什么 |
[23:34] | Everything. | 一切 |
[23:38] | She shouldn’t be going through this alone. | 她不该一个人承受这些的 |
[23:40] | She’s not. She’s with me. | 她不是一个人 她有我 |
[23:43] | Well, maybe I wanted to be the one to tell her. | 或许我还想来告诉她呢 |
[23:46] | Maybe I wanted to be the one to make her feel safe and loved | 或许我还想来让她感到安全 有人爱 |
[23:49] | and– and not a freak. | 不是个怪物呢 |
[23:53] | I never should have put that goddamn bracelet | 我当初就不该给她戴那个 |
[23:55] | on her in the first place. | 该死的手镯 |
[23:56] | My dear, you shouldn’t punish yourself. | 亲爱的 你不必惩罚自己 |
[23:59] | I’m the one who should be leading her on this journey. | 是我该带她走这段路 |
[24:01] | And she wouldn’t have understood before now, anyway. | 她之前反正也无法理解的 |
[24:04] | I still don’t understand. So will you tell me, finally? | 我还不懂呢 你可以终于告诉我了吗 |
[24:08] | And not just the divine being bullshit that my father believed, | 而不是我父亲相信的什么神圣生灵 |
[24:11] | but the actual truth? | 而是真相 |
[24:14] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[24:16] | And what are your plans for my daughter? | 你对我女儿有什么计划 |
[24:27] | – Holy shit. – We’re too late. | -我去 -我们来迟了 |
[24:30] | Oh, my God, what is wrong with him? | 天呐 他什么毛病啊 |
[24:32] | Oh, Topher, what did you do? | 托弗 你做了什么 |
[24:33] | Is he gonna be OK? | 他会没事吧 |
[24:38] | Look! | 看 |
[24:42] | Guess he found what he was looking for. | 看来他找到他想找的了 |
[24:49] | Oh, my God, he’s carjacking that guy! | 天呐 他劫了那人的车 |
[24:51] | Hey, what are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[24:54] | – We gotta stop him. – Or maybe we let him go, | -我们得阻止他 -或许我们别管他 |
[24:55] | worry about what’s happening at the dig site. | 担心一下挖掘点发生了什么 |
[24:57] | Dig site appears to be a little occupied at the moment. | 挖掘点此刻似乎人满为患了 |
[24:59] | How far into the hole do you think he got? | 你们觉得他下到了洞里多深的地方 |
[25:00] | I’m not sure that’s the most pressing issue here. | 那不是现在最要紧的问题吧 |
[25:02] | Well, if he gets caught, | 如果他被抓 |
[25:03] | he kinda knows everything, including where we live. | 他可是什么都知道 包括我们住哪 |
[25:04] | – Follow him! – I-I only agreed to drive | -跟上他 -我答应开车 |
[25:06] | ’cause you said I could stay in the car! | 是因为你们说我可以留在车上的 |
[25:07] | There’s no time to switch seats. Gert, you can do this. | 没时间换座了 格特 你可以的 |
[25:09] | – Gert, let’s go! – Come on. | -格特 走吧 -开车 |
[25:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:38] | Gravitational waves? | 引力波 |
[25:40] | Jonah’s ship has an antigravity engine? | 约拿的飞船有反重力引擎 |
[25:44] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[25:55] | – He’s driving like a maniac! – Stay on him! | -他开得像个疯子 -跟住他 |
[25:57] | – He’s not using a turn signal! – He’s gonna kill somebody! | -他都不打转向灯 -他会害死人的 |
[26:00] | Nico, you’re not wearing a seat belt! | 妮可 你没系安全带 |
[26:01] | Because Alex is wearing two of ’em! | 因为艾利克斯占了两个 |
[26:02] | Because I’ve ridden with Gert before, that’s why! | 因为我以前坐过格特的车 |
[26:04] | Can I just say right now, | 我现在想说 |
[26:06] | that being the driver was supposed to be the easy job! | 做司机本该是轻松的那个工作 |
[26:08] | Does this look easy, what I’m doing right now? No! | 这看上去轻松 但我现在在做的 完全不轻松 |
[26:10] | This is illegal and unsafe, | 这违法 而且不安全 |
[26:12] | and you’re really undermining my self-esteem. | 你们都在损害我的自尊 |
[26:16] | That was totally an illegal left. | 那绝对是违规左转 |
[26:17] | This is L. A.! Two cars turn left after the light turns red! | 这里是洛杉矶 红灯后必有两辆车继续左转 |
[26:21] | Just go faster! | 快点开 |
[26:33] | I think we lost him. | 我们跟丢他了 |
[26:35] | No, there’s his car. | 不 那是他的车 |
[26:44] | Yeah, this looks like the place. | 看来是这里了 |
[26:47] | I’m– I’m thinking I’m gonna just stay here | 我还是留在这里 |
[26:49] | and keep the engine running. | 免得车熄火吧 |
[26:51] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[26:58] | Please, just let me come home! Please! | 让我回家吧 求你 |
[27:01] | Why? Why would we? | 为什么 凭什么 |
[27:02] | Look at what you’re doing! Look at what you did to Daddy! | 看看你做了什么 看看你对爸爸做了什么 |
[27:04] | He can’t walk, Topher! | 你都不能走路了 托弗 |
[27:06] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[27:08] | I’ll be different this time, I swear! | 我这次会不一样了 我发誓 |
[27:11] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 |
[27:14] | – We’re friends. – Go away! I didn’t ask you to be here! | -我们是朋友 -走开 我没叫你们来 |
[27:16] | Topher, maybe you can come outside for a minute. | 托弗 或许你先出来吧 |
[27:19] | No! This is my house! | 不 这里是我家 |
[27:20] | Wait, what? This isn’t what you described. | 什么 这不是你描述的样子 |
[27:25] | Are those your parents? | 那是你父母吗 |
[27:27] | Not if you ask them, no! | 如果你问他们 他们不会认我的 |
[27:28] | Topher. We’re so sorry, | 托弗 我们很抱歉 |
[27:30] | but you’ve just never been the same since the accident. | 但事故之后 你就变了 |
[27:33] | It was the explosion at the lab. | 是实验室的爆炸 |
[27:34] | It turned him into some kind of monster. | 把他变成了怪物 |
[27:36] | I am not a monster! | 我不是怪物 |
[27:38] | What lab? | 什么实验室 |
[27:40] | – It doesn’t matter. – It does to me. | -无所谓的 -对我有所谓 |
[27:44] | At Goodman University. Two people died. He worked there. | 古德曼大学 两人死了 他在那里工作 |
[27:48] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[27:51] | Those were my parents. You were there? | 那是我父母 你当时也在 |
[27:55] | Tell me, Topher, now! | 马上告诉我 托弗 |
[27:56] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[28:20] | So I left out a few details. | 我是少说了一些细节 |
[28:23] | What difference does it make, huh? | 那有什么区别 |
[28:25] | What difference does it make? You lied to me! | 什么区别 你骗了我 |
[28:28] | After we stayed up all night talking, | 我们还整夜聊天 |
[28:30] | trying to figure out the truth! | 想去理清真相 |
[28:31] | He lies about everything. | 他事事都撒谎 |
[28:33] | Including his age. Molly’s parents died ten years ago. | 包括年龄 茉莉的父母是十年前死的 |
[28:35] | What, Topher worked at the lab when he was eight? | 怎么 托弗是八岁时进实验室工作的吗 |
[28:37] | The explosion. It changed him. | 爆炸改变了他 |
[28:39] | OK, just stop! Stop! | 别说了 |
[28:41] | You’re my family! You’re supposed to forgive me! | 你们是我的家人 你们该原谅我的 |
[28:45] | You’ve had too many chances. You lie. You steal. | 我们给过你很多机会 你撒谎 偷东西 |
[28:48] | You hurt people! You are no longer a part of this family. | 你伤害他人 你不再是这个家的一员了 |
[28:55] | – No! – Come on! | -不 -过来 |
[28:59] | Nico! | 妮可 |
[29:00] | No, don’t hurt him! Let me try. | 不 别伤害他 让我试试 |
[29:02] | Topher, you have to leave right now, | 托弗 你得马上离开了 |
[29:04] | before you do something you can’t take back. | 别做出你无法挽回的事 |
[29:06] | We know what’s in the backpack, and it’s making you crazy. | 我们清楚背包里有什么 它在让你发疯 |
[29:08] | – You need help. – You don’t know me! | -你需要帮助 -你不了解我 |
[29:10] | They don’t know me! No one knows me! | 他们不了解我 没人了解我 |
[29:12] | No one knows what I can do! | 没人知道我的本事 |
[29:15] | And you can’t make me leave. | 你不能逼我离开 |
[29:18] | Actually… | 其实 |
[29:20] | I think I can. | 我能 |
[29:24] | Please don’t make me find out. | 别逼我动手 |
[29:35] | No, Molly! | 不 茉莉 |
[29:43] | Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, shit, shit! | 该死 |
[29:51] | Hey, you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[29:53] | – Are you hurt? – You all right? | -你受伤了吗 -你没事吧 |
[29:54] | Yeah. We just need to calm him down. | 嗯 我们需要让他冷静下来 |
[29:56] | Forget it, Molly. He’ll hurt you. | 算了吧 茉莉 他会伤害你的 |
[29:57] | You couldn’t hold me before, you can’t now! | 你之前就困不住我 现在也不行 |
[29:59] | No! Nico, don’t do it. It’s not him, it’s the rocks! | 不 妮可 别 不怪他 是那些石头 |
[30:01] | It might not be the best place to do this. | 在这里打或许不太合适 |
[30:05] | Go ahead, watch! | 看啊 |
[30:07] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[30:10] | Chase, blast him! | 查斯 轰他 |
[30:11] | No, I can’t get an open shot. I might hit Molly. | 我无法瞄准 我可能会伤害茉莉 |
[30:14] | Stop it, Topher, please! You’re one of us! | 停下 托弗 求你 你是我们的一员 |
[30:20] | Nico, now! | 妮可 动手 |
[30:21] | No! | 不 |
[30:45] | No! No, no! | 不不不 |
[30:56] | No! Help! Help me! | 不 救命啊 |
[30:58] | – Get it off of him. – Is he OK? | -块搬开 -他没事吧 |
[31:01] | Karolina, help him out. | 卡罗琳娜 帮帮他 |
[31:02] | I got him. | 我来吧 |
[31:05] | – Call 9-1-1! – Somebody already did. | -打911 -已经有人打了 |
[31:07] | Molly we can’t stay here. | 茉莉 我们不能留下 |
[31:08] | We can’t leave him! | 我们不能丢下他 |
[31:10] | Yes, you can. You can’t help. I’ll stay. | 你可以的 你帮不了他 我会留下的 |
[31:13] | No! | 不 |
[31:14] | Go bury those rocks somewhere no one will find them. | 去把石头埋在没人会找到的地方 |
[31:15] | That’s… that’s mine… | 那是我的 |
[31:17] | That’s my… backpack… | 我的背包 |
[31:19] | – No… – Molly, I’m sorry, but we have to go. | -不 -茉莉 抱歉 我们得走了 |
[31:21] | Molly, let’s go! | 茉莉 走了 |
[31:23] | Those were my rocks. | 那是我的石头 |
[31:41] | Welcome to the Gibborim Center. | 欢迎来到吉博力姆中心 |
[31:43] | There are warm showers inside. | 里面可以洗热水澡 |
[31:45] | There’s plenty of food for everyone. | 有足够大家吃的食物 |
[31:47] | Please see our representative for shelter assignment. | 请找代表询问住所安排 |
[31:55] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[31:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:59] | Yeah. I’m sorry, but I just… | 嗯 抱歉 我… |
[32:04] | I have to choose someone. | 我得选个人 |
[32:08] | Jonah sent you down here? | 约拿派你来的 |
[32:11] | Why would he need another sacrifice? Is he– is he sick? | 他为什么又要祭祀 他病了吗 |
[32:14] | How did you do it, Leslie? | 你怎么做的 莱斯利 |
[32:17] | For all those years, how did you do it? | 那么多年来 你怎么做的 |
[32:21] | I’ll explain it to you the way that he explained it to me. | 我就把他给我的解释告诉你 |
[32:27] | All life consumes other life in order to survive. | 所有生命都靠吞噬其他生命生存 |
[32:31] | But we don’t eat our own kind. | 但我们不吃同类 |
[32:33] | It’s brutal, but… | 是很残忍 但… |
[32:37] | necessary for his survival. | 对他的生存很必要 |
[32:44] | Jonah’s been seeing Karolina behind my back. | 约拿一直在背着我见卡罗琳娜 |
[32:48] | Bonding with her. | 跟她联络感情 |
[32:51] | Let’s hope she sees through his manipulation better than you did. | 希望她比你能更好地看穿他的把戏 |
[32:54] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[32:55] | We– we raised her to be a completely open and free spirit. | 我们教导她要保持开放的心态 自由的思想 |
[32:59] | We were terrible parents, right? | 我们真是坏家长 是吧 |
[33:03] | You were a great parent, Frank. | 你是个好父亲 弗兰克 |
[33:06] | Are. A great parent. | 现在也是 |
[33:11] | I have faith in her. | 我对她有信心 |
[33:18] | And I’m not doing this. | 我不能这么做 |
[33:21] | Jonah can find his own sacrifice. | 约拿自己去找祭祀品吧 |
[33:56] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[33:56] | What kind of asshole makes a Philly cheesesteak with real cheese? | 哪有混蛋拿真芝士做费城牛肉芝士三明治啊 |
[33:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:00] | Everybody, I mean everybody, knows it’s made with Cheez Whiz. | 每个人 每个人都知道要用奶酪神做 |
[34:03] | The Whiz is the whole thing. | 那是关键 |
[34:05] | OK, I’m gonna forget you said that last part. | 好吧 我就忘记你说的最后这句 |
[34:07] | – Why is Jonah torturing me like this? – Because he’s an asshole. | -约拿为什么要这样折磨我 -因为他是个混蛋 |
[34:10] | Can you just stop talking about processed cheese | 你能不能先别说加工奶酪了 |
[34:12] | for one minute, and listen to me? | 听我说 |
[34:13] | If I told you that a gravitational wave engine actually existed, | 如果我告诉你引力波引擎真的存在 |
[34:18] | could you design a way to destroy it? | 你能想办法摧毁它吗 |
[34:20] | Why would I want to destroy something that I just found out existed? | 我为什么要摧毁一样我刚得知存在的东西 |
[34:24] | It’s an innovation that would change the way | 这是能改变我们对 |
[34:25] | we understand space travel, | 时空旅行的认知 |
[34:27] | the way we understand the universe. | 还有对宇宙的认知 |
[34:28] | Because it’s gonna be used to destroy California. | 因为它会被用来摧毁加州 |
[34:32] | Which is where you and I and our son reside at the moment. | 而这里是你 我和我们儿子现在居住的地方 |
[34:58] | God, I love that woman. | 天呐 我爱那女人 |
[35:14] | Well, that was a really quiet car ride home. | 回家的路上大家好安静 |
[35:18] | Home? | 家 |
[35:21] | This isn’t our home. | 这里不是我们的家 |
[35:22] | I’m so sorry, Molly. | 我很遗憾 茉莉 |
[35:24] | We all are. | 我们都是的 |
[35:26] | Really? All of you? | 真的吗 你们都是吗 |
[35:29] | Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[35:31] | This is what I wanted to protect you from, | 这就是我想帮你避免的 |
[35:33] | from seeing some messed-up shit you can never unsee. Again. | 不让你再次看到你永远无法忘记的糟糕景象 |
[35:37] | From losing someone you care about. Again! | 不让你再次失去你在乎的人 |
[35:40] | From getting your heart broken. | 不让你伤心 |
[35:42] | Those are just words. You hated him the minute he showed up. | 你只是说说 他一出现你就恨他 |
[35:44] | I didn’t trust him, and I was right. | 我不信任他 我是对的 |
[35:47] | You were wrong! | 你是错的 |
[35:49] | I begged you not to use that staff on him! | 我求你别用魔杖对付他的 |
[35:50] | He was scared and out of control. | 他很怕 而且失控了 |
[35:52] | – He needed help! – Mols, I think he was beyond help. | -他需要帮助 -小茉 我觉得他已经没救了 |
[35:55] | He sacrificed his life to save Gert. There’s good in him. | 他为救格特牺牲了自己 他还是有善良的 |
[35:58] | Of course there is. | 当然了 |
[35:59] | No one’s saying that there isn’t good in him. | 没人说他不善良了 |
[36:02] | We’re the ones hurting people now. | 现在是我们在伤害别人了 |
[36:04] | He was suffering! | 他在受折磨 |
[36:05] | Topher may have been suffering, but he was also dangerous. | 托弗或许是饱受折磨 但他也很危险 |
[36:07] | And you are my family, not him! | 你才是我的家人 他不是 |
[36:14] | Do you know who you sound exactly like right now? | 你知道你现在听上去跟谁一模一样吗 |
[36:18] | Your mom. | 你妈妈 |
[36:42] | Please tell me you didn’t just pour my Macallan over ice. | 你不是把我的麦卡伦倒在冰块上了吧 |
[36:47] | Well, you know, I like to go my own way. | 我喜欢按我自己的方式来 |
[36:51] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[36:53] | The Deans used Wizard tech for all their security needs. | 迪恩夫妇的安保措施用的都是巫师技术 |
[36:57] | And that includes your hand scanner outside. | 包括你门外的手扫描器 |
[37:01] | A little bold for a man who puts spiders outside | 对于会把家里发现的蜘蛛丢到门外的男人来说 |
[37:03] | when he finds them in his house. | 你这样做还挺大胆啊 |
[37:05] | The only spider that ever made it into the Minoru house | 唯一成功进入实家的蜘蛛 |
[37:08] | is standing right in front of me. | 此刻就在我面前 |
[37:11] | What can I do for you, Robert? | 有什么事 罗伯特 |
[37:17] | Couldn’t stop you from killing my daughter. | 我无法阻止你杀我女儿 |
[37:27] | Not feeling well? | 不舒服吗 |
[37:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:51] | You don’t look fine, Jonah. | 你看上去可不太好 约拿 |
[37:55] | You know, when I looked into | 我查看你给 |
[37:57] | the tech you put into Karolina’s bracelet, | 卡罗琳娜的手镯所用的技术时 |
[37:59] | I discovered that it was basically an inhibitor. | 我发现它基本上是种抑制器 |
[38:03] | And, if I increased the intensity and radius, | 如果我加强了其强度和半径 |
[38:06] | it might make you really, really ill. | 就能让你很不舒服 |
[38:11] | It looks like I was right. | 看来我是对的 |
[38:14] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[38:17] | I’m flooding the room right now. | 整间屋子都被抑制器环绕了 |
[38:20] | And if you don’t tell me where the kids are, | 如果你不告诉我孩子们在哪 |
[38:23] | I’ll turn the dial up a notch. | 我就调高级别 |
[38:26] | Maybe two. | 或许调得很高 |
[38:38] | That was for Amy. | 那是为了艾米 |
[38:45] | Now it’s time to finish this. | 我们做个了结吧 |
[38:56] | – We saw the door was open. – Was that OK? | -我们看到门开了 -这样没事吧 |
[39:01] | It’s more than OK. | 好极了 |
[39:05] | And you both just went Ultra. | 你们都升至高阶了 |
[39:33] | She’s 14. You remember what that’s like. | 她才14岁 你记得那时的感觉的 |
[39:38] | Don’t remind me. | 别提醒我 |
[39:44] | She’s also not completely wrong. | 而且她没有完全说错 |
[39:52] | I think she’s just upset because she wanted a connection. | 我觉得她难过只是因为她希望有亲人 |
[39:57] | She wanted to be like Topher so she would feel less… | 她希望她就像托弗一样 这样她就不会觉得那么 |
[40:01] | …different. | 不一样了 |
[40:04] | Less alone. | 不那么孤单了 |
[40:07] | And then Topher turned out to be scary, | 结果托弗是个很可怕的人 |
[40:09] | so she worries if she’s scary, too. | 所以她担心自己也是一样 |
[40:16] | You know a little bit about this dynamic. | 你挺了解这种心态的 |
[40:20] | Maybe a little. | 或许吧 |
[40:25] | You know you’re… I already told you, you’re– you’re not scary. | 我已经跟你说过了 你并不可怕 |
[40:29] | Not to me. | 对我来说不的 |
[40:32] | Not ever. | 永远不 |
[40:38] | No, your light. | 你是光 |
[40:40] | I– I don’t mean, like, your literal light, | 不是真的那种光 |
[40:42] | though that’s pretty cool, too, but… | 虽然那也很厉害 但是 |
[40:45] | the light inside of you… | 你体内的光 |
[40:47] | that warmth, that openness, | 那种温暖和开放 |
[40:50] | that’s everything that I like about you. | 那是我喜欢你的原因 |
[40:52] | That’s what makes you who you are. | 那是你最大的特点 |
[41:10] | Is this OK? | 这样可以吗 |
[41:12] | It’s more than OK. | 非常可以 |
[41:32] | Is that a new phone? | 那是新手机吗 |
[41:33] | No, it’s Merlin. It’s like an early version of a visual sequencer. | 不 是梅林 是早期版本的音像序器 |
[41:40] | Looks like they’re having a good time. | 看来她们挺开心的 |
[41:43] | Yeah, that’s, uh… | 是啊 |
[41:46] | that’s good for them. | 替她们高兴 |
[41:49] | Love seems to be in the air tonight, | 今晚空气中似乎爱意浓浓 |
[41:51] | which is… weird, considering everything. | 鉴于一切情况 这还挺怪的 |
[41:55] | Guess it’s just one of those days. | 大概就是那种日子吧 |
[41:56] | To be fair, haven’t they all been those kinds of days since we ran? | 老实说 从我们开始逃窜 每天不都是如此吗 |
[41:59] | I don’t know. I think there was one Thursday in there | 我不知道 我觉得还有一个周四 |
[42:01] | that was pretty normal. | 挺正常的 |
[42:02] | I’ve forgotten what “normal” is. | 我都忘记”正常”是什么了 |
[42:07] | Hey, is everything all right with you and Gert? | 你和格特一切都好吗 |
[42:10] | Yeah, she doesn’t seem any more annoyed with me than usual, | 她看上去并不比往常更气我 |
[42:12] | so that’s good. | 所以这是好事 |
[42:14] | Or else it’s bad, ’cause it means she’s stopped caring. | 也可能是坏事 因为意味着她都不在乎了 |
[42:17] | Maybe she’s just so used to my level of annoyance that | 或许她已经习惯了我的烦人程度 |
[42:19] | it doesn’t register anymore and she kind of just tunes me out. | 以至于她都不介意了 直接屏蔽了我 |
[42:22] | Or– or… maybe you’re in a relationship. | 或者 你们在恋爱了 |
[42:27] | Yeah. Probably that. | 嗯 可能吧 |
[42:32] | Do you ever wish you were in one? | 你有希望过自己也在恋爱吗 |
[42:34] | With Nico, or the girl you met in Compton? | 跟妮可 或是你在康普顿认识的姑娘 |
[42:37] | Mm, nah. This is my girlfriend now. | 没 这现在是我女友了 |
[42:40] | Let me tell ya, I am a lucky man. | 告诉你 我很幸运 |
[42:42] | I mean, she is beautiful and smart. | 她美丽 又聪明 |
[42:46] | Yes, I know I’m talking about a computer. | 是的 我知道我在谈论一台电脑 |
[42:49] | No, I get it. Kinda how I felt about my first lacrosse stick. | 不 我懂 我对我第一根曲棍球棍也有这种感情 |
[42:53] | I spent hours just taping the shaft. | 我花了数小时给球棍贴胶带 |
[42:55] | I even strung the pocket myself. | 甚至亲自缝了球袋 |
[42:58] | Stringing the pocket is very personal. | 缝球袋是很私密的事 |
[43:00] | Well, not to take anything away from your… taped shaft, | 倒不是贬低你贴了胶带的球棍 |
[43:05] | but my lady here is gonna help me | 但我家妹子能帮我 |
[43:07] | take down that construction site once and for all. | 彻底摧毁那个建筑工地 |
[43:11] | Crack this open for me? | 帮我打开这个 |
[43:15] | It really is called a shaft. | 真的是叫球棍 |
[43:18] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[43:25] | Did Nico send you? | 妮可叫你来的吗 |
[43:27] | ‘Cause I’m not gonna take back what I said to her. | 因为我不要收回我对她说的话 |
[43:29] | You don’t have to. | 你不用收回 |
[43:32] | You know, in fact… | 事实上 |
[43:38] | In fact, I… | 事实上 |
[43:40] | I just wanted to tell you how proud I was of you today. | 我只是想告诉你我今天多为你骄傲 |
[43:43] | Proud of me? Why? | 骄傲 为什么 |
[43:46] | ‘Cause you saw Topher as a human being. | 因为你把托弗看成了一个人 |
[43:49] | You looked at him… | 你看他时 |
[43:52] | and– and you saw one of us, just another kid. | 看到了跟我们一样的人 一个孩子 |
[43:58] | And you stood by him, stood up for him. | 你维护了他 为他抗争 |
[44:01] | And Nico blasted him with the Staff. | 妮可拿魔杖攻击了他 |
[44:04] | And I don’t even know if he’s dead or alive right now– | 我都不知道他是死是活 |
[44:06] | This isn’t about what Nico said or did. | 重点不是妮可说了做了什么 |
[44:09] | It isn’t even about Topher. This is about you. | 甚至不是托弗 而是你 |
[44:13] | You’re not a kid anymore. | 你已经不是个孩子了 |
[44:15] | You’re growing into an amazing young woman | 你在长大成为一个了不起的姑娘 |
[44:19] | with strength and integrity | 有力量 又正直 |
[44:24] | and a fierce sense of right and wrong. | 而且对是非对错有强烈的看法 |
[44:28] | I just want to say I admire that, that’s all. | 我只想说我钦佩这一点 |
[44:34] | I know that thinking that Topher was my brother was stupid. | 我知道把托弗当成兄弟很蠢 |
[44:39] | But I just wanted a family so bad. | 但我真的好想要个家人 |
[44:45] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[44:48] | Listen. | 听着 |
[44:49] | You have a family… | 你有家人的 |
[44:51] | who will take you back no matter what. | 不管发生什么 他们都愿接纳你 |
[44:55] | They’re all in this house right now. | 他们现在都在这栋房子里 |
[44:58] | Any mistake you make, any crazy thing that you might do, | 不论你犯什么错误 做什么疯狂的事 |
[45:02] | they will love you unconditionally. | 他们都会无条件地爱你 |
[45:06] | That’s how you know who your family is. | 这样才叫家人 |
[45:10] | They love beyond reason. | 没道理地爱你 |
[45:16] | Today sucked. | 今天好糟糕 |
[45:20] | I got you, Mols. | 有我呢 小茉 |
[45:24] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[45:50] | Hey, it’s OK, girl. | 没事的 妹子 |
[45:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[45:54] | I’ll explain later. | 我回头再解释 |
[47:11] | I believe this belongs to you. | 这应该是你们的 |
[47:52] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[47:56] | Before I turn my back on everyone | 在我背叛所有 |
[47:57] | and everything I’ve ever cared about, | 我在乎的人和事之前 |
[48:02] | I need to know the truth about my father. | 我需要知道关于我父亲的真相 |
[48:49] | Feeling a little better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[48:51] | Yeah, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[48:52] | Your parents should be here to pick you up in a little while. | 你父母应该过会儿就会来接你了 |