时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – Topher’s gone! – I don’t think he’s coming back here. | -托弗走了 -我觉得他不会回来了 |
[00:10] | This is what I wanted to protect you from. | 这就是我想帮你避免的 |
[00:12] | From losing someone you care about. | 不让你再次失去你 |
[00:13] | – Again. – Do you know who you sound | -在乎的人 -你知道你现在听上去 |
[00:15] | exactly like right now? | 跟谁一模一样吗 |
[00:16] | Your mom. | 你妈妈 |
[00:17] | Everything I’ve worked towards, | 我的一切努力 |
[00:18] | everything I’ve done, was for this. | 我做的一切 都是为此 |
[00:20] | Karolina, I’d like to introduce you to your brother. | 卡罗琳娜 我想向你介绍你哥哥 |
[00:23] | Mom, I need to know the truth about my father. | 妈妈 我需要知道关于我父亲的真相 |
[00:26] | Hey, you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[00:27] | It happens when I go off my Sertraline too quickly. | 如果我一下子戒掉舍曲林就会这样 |
[00:29] | She needs you more than ever | 她现在最需要你 |
[00:30] | to help her get used to being off her meds. | 帮她习惯不服药了 |
[00:33] | Feelin’ a little better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[00:34] | Yeah. Thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[00:35] | He said he was going to just talk to her. | 他说他本来只是想和她谈谈 |
[00:37] | Jonah murdered my daughter. | 约拿杀了我的女儿 |
[00:40] | That was for Amy. Now it’s time to finish this. | 那是为了艾米 我们做个了结吧 |
[00:44] | I believe this belongs to you. | 这应该是你们的 |
[00:54] | What have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[00:56] | I simply defended myself against | 我只是还击了你们 |
[00:58] | another one of your pathetic attempts to kill me. | 又一次可悲的针对我的刺杀企图 |
[01:01] | Uh, j-just so we’re on the same page, | 先说清楚 |
[01:04] | this particular attempted murder was all Robert going rogue. | 这次意图谋杀只是罗伯特一时冲动 |
[01:09] | I mean, you know him. He’s a loose cannon. | 你懂他的 他发起疯来谁都拦不住 |
[01:10] | It doesn’t matter, because the day after tomorrow, | 无所谓 因为后天 |
[01:12] | I’ll never have to see your faces ever again. | 我就不用再见到你们的脸了 |
[01:16] | Because you’re gonna pull off our faces? | 因为你要扯下我们的脸吗 |
[01:18] | Do you think I chose you because I enjoy your company? | 你觉得我选择你们是因为喜欢你们的陪伴吗 |
[01:22] | I chose you because of your capability to perform specific tasks, | 我选择你们是因为你们能完成特定任务的能力 |
[01:26] | so I could get my ship out of that damn hole | 这样我就能把我的飞船从那个坑里挖出来 |
[01:29] | and get the hell outta here! | 离开这里 |
[01:31] | Day after tomorrow, | 到了后天 |
[01:32] | all of you are going to show up at the dig site. | 你们都得出现在挖掘场 |
[01:34] | Tina and Robert, once he’s recovered his senses, | 蒂娜和罗伯特 等他恢复意识 |
[01:36] | will repair my ship’s computer system. | 你们要修好我飞船上的电脑系统 |
[01:37] | Dale and Stacey will run diagnostics | 戴尔和史黛茜得诊断好 |
[01:41] | on my ship’s biomorphic shell. | 我飞船上的生物防护罩 |
[01:45] | And Victor will be roused | 维克多也会从 |
[01:46] | from his slumber to oversee any engineering issues. | 昏睡中清醒 解决工程问题 |
[01:50] | The Deans, of course, | 迪恩夫妇当时 |
[01:51] | will provide security so that we’re not disturbed. | 得提供安保服务 让我们不会被打扰 |
[01:54] | And if we don’t go along with it? | 如果我们不合作呢 |
[01:58] | I’ll kill your children. | 我会杀死你们的孩子 |
[02:01] | You know I wouldn’t hesitate. | 你知道我不会犹豫的 |
[02:02] | If you launch that ship, our children will die anyway. | 反正等你的飞船启动后 我们的孩子也会死 |
[02:06] | Gene and Alice said that it would cause a massive earthquake. | 吉恩和艾丽斯说那会导致大地震 |
[02:10] | The Hernandezes understood geology. | 埃尔南德斯夫妇懂地质学 |
[02:13] | They didn’t understand my ship. | 但他们不懂我的飞船 |
[02:15] | There will be no earthquake. | 不会地震的 |
[02:18] | As an added incentive, | 为了激励你们 |
[02:20] | I’m going to leave behind a parting gift– | 我还会留下一份分别赠礼 |
[02:23] | my Abstract. | 我的《摘要》 |
[02:24] | Your book of poems written in alien code? | 你用外星人代码写的诗集吗 |
[02:28] | Not much of an offer. | 没什么兴趣 |
[02:31] | It contains all the knowledge my people possess. | 那里面凝结了我同族的智慧结晶 |
[02:34] | If I decode it for you, then PRIDE can use it | 如果我为你们破译 傲慢就能用它 |
[02:37] | to finally do what it advertises… | 做到你们所宣传的效果 |
[02:40] | and save the world. | 并拯救世界 |
[02:45] | And I’ll tell you where your children are. | 我还会告诉你们你们的孩子在哪里 |
[02:46] | You can retrieve them and go about your lives | 你们可以去把他们找回来 然后就当没有认识过我 |
[02:49] | as if we never met. | 继续你们的生活 |
[02:53] | You forget somethin’? | 你是不是忘了些什么 |
[02:57] | You didn’t give us a job on launch day. | 你没有给我们安排发射日那天的任务 |
[03:01] | Want us to make you a goodbye banner or some shit? | 要我们给你做一条离别横幅什么的吗 |
[03:05] | You’ve already fulfilled your purpose. | 你们的任务已经完成了 |
[03:07] | I have no further use for you. | 你们对我来说已经没有用了 |
[03:22] | Jonah told me what he is. | 约拿告诉了我他到底是什么 |
[03:24] | What I am. | 我到底是什么 |
[03:30] | I-I’m so sorry you had to hear that…from him. | 我很抱歉让你从他口中听到 |
[03:35] | Believe me, I wanted to tell you so many times. | 相信我 我好几次都很想和你说 |
[03:38] | And you only had every day for 17 years to do it. | 然而你只有17年的时间 |
[03:44] | I don’t expect you to be able to understand, but… | 我不指望你能理解 但是 |
[03:50] | I loved Jonah. | 我爱过约拿 |
[03:52] | Trusted him, wholeheartedly. | 全身心信任过他 |
[03:56] | But then I discovered what he is truly capable of. | 然后我发现了他真正的能耐 |
[03:59] | You put those kids in that box. | 你把那些孩子送进了那个盒子 |
[04:03] | Nobody tells Leslie Dean what to do. | 没人能指使莱斯利·迪恩该做什么 |
[04:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:08] | I was willing…to do it. | 是我自愿这么做的 |
[04:12] | At one point, you thought he was good. | 你曾经认为他是个好人 |
[04:15] | When did that change? | 你什么时候改变想法的 |
[04:18] | When he hurt you. | 当他伤害你的时候 |
[04:19] | Mom, he was testing me. | 妈妈 他是在测试我 |
[04:21] | Drawing me out. He wanted to see what I could do. | 激发我 他想看看我的能力 |
[04:23] | You almost died. | 你差点就死了 |
[04:24] | – But he saved me! – No, no, listen. | -但他救了我 -不 听着 |
[04:28] | He’s– he’s done things. Terrible things, Karolina. | 他做过一些很可怕的事 卡罗琳娜 |
[04:31] | You’re one to judge. | 轮不到你来评判 |
[04:33] | Look, the sacrifices that you discovered, | 你们所发现的献祭 |
[04:35] | those lives were taken to keep Jonah alive, | 是牺牲他们的生命来支撑约拿的命 |
[04:37] | but there were other deaths that were not. | 但是他杀死过其他人 |
[04:40] | Why is one murder more OK than another? | 杀人有什么好坏之分 |
[04:42] | Because everything that we did was for you kids, to protect you. | 因为我们所做的一切都是为了保护你们这些孩子 |
[04:46] | We would never have hurt any of you. | 我们绝对不会伤害你们 |
[04:51] | But Jonah… | 但是约拿 |
[04:57] | Jonah… | 约拿 |
[05:00] | killed Amy. | 杀死了艾米 |
[05:05] | That’s not true. You’re lying. | 那不是真的 你撒谎 |
[05:08] | Oh, sweetheart, I wish I was. | 亲爱的 我也希望我是在撒谎 |
[05:28] | Old Lace. | 老妇 |
[05:30] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听到我 |
[05:38] | I didn’t want to leave you behind. | 我不想丢下你的 |
[05:42] | Please believe me. | 但是相信我 |
[05:44] | You’re such a good girl. | 你是个好姑娘 |
[05:50] | I can– I can feel how much this hurts you. | 我可以感受到你有多伤心 |
[05:54] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没有做错任何事 |
[05:58] | I’m wrong. | 是我错了 |
[06:02] | I’m broken… | 我崩溃了 |
[06:05] | and I was gonna get someone killed if I didn’t do something. | 如果我不做点什么 会害别人死掉 |
[06:13] | If this goes sideways and I have to stay away, | 如果出了差池 我没回来 |
[06:16] | I need you to protect the others, especially Molly. | 我要你保护其他人 尤其是茉莉 |
[06:21] | She needs it. | 她很需要 |
[06:24] | No matter what she says. | 不管她自己多么逞强 |
[06:25] | How are we feelin’? | 感觉如何 |
[06:27] | Uh, well, my head doesn’t feel like it’s being bored through | 我的脑袋不再感觉像是被火热的拔火棍瞎捅了 |
[06:29] | by a red-hot poker, so… that’s improvement. | 所以 算是有改善吧 |
[06:33] | Chase, hmm? | 查斯 对吧 |
[06:35] | Never known a girl named Chase before. | 以前从没听过女孩叫查斯 |
[06:38] | That’s some pretty backwards gender-normative thinking. | 你这算是相当落后的性别思维定式 |
[06:41] | Your mother’s here, if you’re ready to see her. | 如果你准备好了 你妈妈来了 |
[06:44] | Be interested to meet the woman who raised you. | 真想见识一下养你长大的女人 |
[06:46] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[08:14] | All of the money and power in the world, | 我们那么有权有势 |
[08:16] | and somehow we always end up with these two playing doctor. | 然而最后总是这两位扮演医生 |
[08:20] | “Playing doctor” implies | “扮演医生”暗示 |
[08:21] | we are not trained medical professionals. | 我们不是受过训练的医疗专业人员 |
[08:23] | You know, technically, we’re not. | 严格来说 我们确实不是 |
[08:26] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[08:31] | Are you all right? What do you remember? | 你还好吗 你记得些什么 |
[08:35] | The inhibitor. | 抑制器 |
[08:37] | It was working and… then… | 它起作用了 然后… |
[08:41] | I don’t know, everything went black. | 我不知道 断片了 |
[08:44] | You should never have gone alone. | 你不该单独行动 |
[08:47] | I didn’t want anyone else to get hurt. | 我不希望其他人受伤 |
[08:49] | Well, it must have had some effect. | 肯定还是有些效果的 |
[08:51] | Jonah did look pretty sick. | 约拿之前看起来非常难受 |
[08:52] | Maybe we’ll get lucky and he’ll just die. | 也许我们走运 他直接死了 |
[08:54] | Even in his weakened state, he had no problem taking out Robert. | 他即使在最弱的时候 还是能放倒罗伯特 |
[08:58] | Can I say something crazy? | 我能说几句胡话吗 |
[08:59] | Pretty on-brand for you. | 很符合你的人设 |
[09:03] | What if Jonah is telling the truth? | 如果约拿说的是真的呢 |
[09:06] | What if we can get him out of our lives | 如果我们可以让他离开我们的生活 |
[09:09] | and get the Abstract and show the kids | 拿到《摘要》 向孩子们展示 |
[09:11] | that we started this for a reason, to help mankind! | 我们挑起这一切是有原因的 为了帮助人类 |
[09:14] | I mean, maybe if we do enough good, | 我是说 如果我们做多了好事 |
[09:16] | they’ll just come home on their own. | 他们就会自己回家了 |
[09:18] | Sounds great, but we have a little problem of an earthquake. | 听起来不错 但还是有地震的问题 |
[09:20] | Well, it would make sense that the Abstract | 《摘要》中包含了船的原理图 |
[09:22] | contains schematics for the ship, right? | 这一定是有什么意义的 |
[09:26] | What if we use that alongside the Hernandezes’ research | 如果我们能用它结合埃尔南德斯的研究 |
[09:28] | and rule out an earthquake once and for all? | 确认不会发生地震呢 |
[09:30] | – Except we can’t read it. – Maybe Janet can. | 但是我们读不懂 -也许珍妮特可以 |
[09:33] | – I gave it to her. – You didn’t tell me that. | -我给她了 -你没和我说过 |
[09:39] | I didn’t tell anyone– because she asked me not to. | 我没有告诉任何人 因为她让我不要说 |
[09:42] | There’s no way Janet is gonna crack Jonah’s secret language. | 珍妮特不可能破解约拿的密文的 |
[09:46] | If she could, though, we could do a lot more | 但如果她可以 我们可以不仅仅 |
[09:49] | than figure out the earthquake. | 只是计算出地震 |
[09:51] | We will gather up all the data we have from Gene and Alice, | 我们可以把从吉恩和艾丽斯那拿到的资料汇总 |
[09:53] | and we’ll see if she made any progress. | 看看她能不能有所进展 |
[09:55] | Well, it looks like you all have got everything covered, | 看来你们都能搞得定 |
[09:57] | so, uh, we’re gonna be on our way. | 那我们就先失陪了 |
[10:00] | You heard what Jonah said. Our part in this is done. | 你听到约拿说的了 我们的使命结束了 |
[10:14] | It’s never really over with him. You know that. | 不可能结束的 你很清楚 |
[10:17] | I know I’m not gonna live my life looking over my shoulder. | 我不能一辈子时刻提心吊胆地生活 |
[10:19] | You don’t have to. I’ve got your back. | 你不会的 有我在呢 |
[10:22] | Just do me a favor. Stay in touch… | 算是帮我个忙吧 保持联系 |
[10:26] | and stay on your guard. | 保持警惕 |
[10:29] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你无需担心 |
[10:52] | So we broke into Atlas for this thing, | 所以我们为了这东西闯进阿特拉斯 |
[10:55] | and now you’re stripping it for parts? | 而你现在把它全拆了 |
[10:57] | No. I am adding parts, | 不 我是在拼接重组 |
[11:00] | turning it from a super computer | 把它从超级电脑 |
[11:02] | into a super-duper computer… | 变成好上加好电脑 |
[11:06] | or something like that. | 反正就是这个意思 |
[11:07] | It’s all a part of my plan. | 这是我计划的一部分 |
[11:10] | Care to let me in on it? | 可以告诉我吗 |
[11:13] | Nope. | 不 |
[11:15] | If I tell you my plan, then it becomes Nico’s plan, | 如果告诉你我的计划 就变成了妮可的计划 |
[11:19] | and Alex is left out in the cold again. | 然后艾利克斯就又被冷落了 |
[11:21] | I happen to like being needed. | 我喜欢被需要的感觉 |
[11:22] | Yeah, well, being a leader | 是啊 我最近 |
[11:24] | hasn’t exactly been my strong suit lately, | 不适合做一个好领袖 |
[11:26] | so feel free to tag in. | 所以你尽管插手 |
[11:30] | Leaders have to make unpopular decisions. | 领袖必须做艰难的决定 |
[11:33] | You were right about Topher. | 你对托弗的判断是对的 |
[11:35] | He could have really hurt Molly. | 他可能真的会伤害到茉莉 |
[11:37] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[11:39] | But instead, I really hurt her. | 但结果是我真的伤害到了她 |
[11:41] | I mean, Molly’s lost a lot. | 茉莉失去了很多 |
[11:43] | You know, for anybody, let alone a kid. | 任何人都可能会那样 何况她还是个孩子 |
[11:46] | How am I ever gonna make it up to her? | 我要怎么弥补她呢 |
[11:55] | Think you’re asking the wrong guy. | 感觉你问错人了 |
[11:58] | I mean, I’ve been trying to make it up | 我这么久以来一直想要 |
[11:59] | to you for a long time, and… | 好好弥补你 但… |
[12:02] | I still haven’t gotten anywhere. | 我还是没想出办法来 |
[12:08] | Well, maybe I should give it another try. | 或许我应该再试一次 |
[12:16] | With Molly, I mean. | 我是说跟茉莉 |
[12:20] | Right. | 是啊 |
[12:39] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[12:48] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[12:52] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[12:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:59] | Molly, there you are. | 茉莉 你在这啊 |
[13:01] | Am I not allowed to walk around freely anymore? | 我都不能随便走走了吗 |
[13:04] | Please give me a list of rooms I’m restricted to. | 麻烦给我一个可踏足房间表 |
[13:09] | I thought you ran away again. | 我以为你又跑了 |
[13:11] | Like you would even care. | 你又不在乎 |
[13:14] | I would, hence my frantic yelling. | 我在乎 所以我才到处叫你 |
[13:19] | What were you doing in there? | 你在那做什么呢 |
[13:20] | Old Lace, can you please tell Nico that I’m not missing, | 老妇 麻烦你告诉妮可我没失踪 |
[13:24] | but Gert and Chase are. | 但格特和查斯不见了 |
[13:26] | What? Where are they? | 什么 他们在哪里 |
[13:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:29] | Maybe they got tired of living with a cabrona prejuiciosa. | 也许他们不想再跟敖世轻物者一起住 |
[13:35] | – A judgmental asshole. – I got it. | -喜欢看不起人的混蛋 -我能听懂 |
[13:40] | Where are they, girl? | 他们在哪里 宝贝 |
[13:53] | Hey! Thank God you called. | 还好你打电话来了 |
[13:54] | I was freaking out when I woke up and you were gone. | 我醒来之后找不到你 吓了一大跳 |
[13:57] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[13:58] | Something bad. | 我闯祸了 |
[14:20] | I’m not gonna force you to come with me, sweetheart. | 我不会逼你跟我走 亲爱的 |
[14:23] | No offense, Mom, but I don’t really see a universe | 无意冒犯 妈妈 但我认为这件事 |
[14:25] | where that’d be possible. | 在任何宇宙都不可能发生 |
[14:26] | I take ownership for everything that we put you through, | 你遭遇的一切都是我的责任 |
[14:32] | and I want you to know that I’m willing to pay any price– | 我希望你知道 我愿意付出任何代价… |
[14:36] | if that means turning myself in to the police– | 哪怕这意味着我去警局自首 |
[14:38] | to get you to trust me again and to consider coming home. | 我希望你重新信任我 并考虑回家 |
[14:42] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[14:44] | Too much has happened. | 已经发生了太多 |
[14:53] | You care about her a lot, don’t you? | 你很在乎她 对不对 |
[14:57] | – Yeah. – I’m glad that you found someone | -对 -我很欣慰你有了喜欢的人 |
[15:00] | and that you kids are taking care of each other, but… | 你们几个孩子能互相照顾 但是… |
[15:06] | they’re not your family, we are. | 他们不是你的家人 我们才是 |
[15:09] | Your father and me. | 我和你的父亲 |
[15:14] | – How is Dad? – He’s OK. | -爸爸怎么样了 -他挺好的 |
[15:17] | When he’s back on his feet, everything will be different. | 等他恢复过来 一切都会不一样 |
[15:19] | He’ll be different. | 他也会不一样 |
[15:20] | Yeah, it’s not the first time I’ve heard that, | 是吗 这话我不是第一次听 |
[15:23] | and it’s not even the 500th time. | 甚至已经听了五百多次 |
[15:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:28] | Chase, you can’t go. It’s not safe. | 查斯 你不能走 不安全 |
[15:31] | Get off the car. | 放开我的车 |
[15:32] | Jonah needs another sacrifice. | 约拿又需要一个祭品 |
[15:35] | – What? – He’s desperate, | -什么 -他已经孤注一掷 |
[15:37] | and we have no way to keep tabs on him, | 我们又没办法追踪他 |
[15:40] | and he built another box, and he’s gonna put somebody in it, | 他又造了一个盒子 肯定要放人进去 |
[15:42] | and I can’t let it be you. | 我不能让你成为那个人 |
[15:46] | Take care of yourself, Mom. | 照顾好自己 妈妈 |
[16:02] | A bracelet. A circle. | 一个手镯 一个环 |
[16:06] | What do these things represent? | 这些东西代表什么 |
[16:08] | Eternity, unity, belonging. | 永恒 团结 归属 |
[16:11] | Each week, we gather to celebrate the most important ritual | 我们每周聚在一起 来进行我们社区 |
[16:14] | to our community: the Coruscation Ceremony. | 最重要的仪式 闪光仪式 |
[16:18] | And I invite each of you to join me this afternoon | 我邀请你们每个人今天下午与我一起 |
[16:21] | as we welcome yet another initiate out of the shadows | 欢迎另一位新伙伴 从夜影中走出来 |
[16:26] | and into the warmth and the safety of the Light. | 走入温暖而安全的光明中 |
[16:39] | Today is about our family. | 今天的主题是家人 |
[16:42] | And what better way to celebrate such an occasion | 庆祝这个主题最好的方式就是 |
[16:45] | than welcoming back one of our most cherished members, | 欢迎我们最重要的成员之一回归 |
[16:48] | who has spent her time in solitude meditating and refocusing | 她经过独居与冥想 找回了方向 |
[16:52] | so that she can be at her best for all of you. | 拿出最好的状态面对大家 |
[16:58] | Leslie. | 莱斯利 |
[17:10] | My church… my beloved family. | 我的教堂 我深爱的家人们 |
[17:16] | In this difficult time, I have done my best to isolate myself | 在这艰难时刻 我尽全力隔离自己 |
[17:21] | from the noise of the outside world, | 远离外界俗世的喧嚣 |
[17:24] | to once again make myself an open conduit to the Light. | 再次让自己能够沐浴在光明之下 |
[17:29] | And I have watched with such pride as my husband | 一直以来我都为我的丈夫感到自豪 |
[17:34] | has kept our community together. | 他守护了我们的家 |
[17:37] | I am so pleased to rejoin him | 我感到非常开心 |
[17:40] | and to go forth as a partnership, | 能够与他重聚于此 |
[17:43] | just as it always should have been. | 像以往一样并肩走下去 |
[17:45] | See you all this afternoon for the Coruscation. | 今天下午 我们闪光仪式见 |
[18:20] | Karolina– | 卡罗琳娜 |
[18:22] | Didn’t mean to scare you. What are you doing? | 我没想吓着你 你在干什么 |
[18:27] | Oh, I’m just– | 我只是… |
[18:28] | I’m practicing my powers. | 我在练我的能力 |
[18:30] | It’s just kinda tough to do it with everybody around. | 我不太习惯在周围有人的时候练习 |
[18:33] | Well, we practice together | 我们一同练习 |
[18:35] | so we can learn to work better as a team. | 是为了增强团队协作能力 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I understand the point of group practices, | 我理解团队练习的意义 |
[18:40] | I just prefer this. | 我只是更喜欢这样练 |
[18:45] | What’s up? You’re not being yourself. | 怎么了 感觉你跟平时不太一样 |
[18:49] | Really? Do you even know who that is anymore? | 是吗 那你知道我平时是什么样吗 |
[18:51] | Because I don’t. | 连我都不知道了 |
[18:53] | Well, we can figure it out together, but you have to let me in. | 我们可以一起想办法 但你得接纳我 |
[18:56] | If there was anything going on, I would tell you. | 要是出了什么事 我会告诉你 |
[18:58] | – Don’t you trust me? – It’s not about trust. | -你不信任我吗 -这不是信任的问题 |
[19:00] | Look, I understand you’ve been through a lot– | 听我说 我知道你经历了很多 |
[19:02] | No, you don’t understand, because if you did understand, | 不 你不明白 因为如果你明白 |
[19:04] | you wouldn’t be so upset with me | 你就不会因为 |
[19:05] | for not spending every single second with you. | 我没有时刻跟你在一起而生气 |
[19:07] | You’re the one who’s upset. | 现在生气的是你 |
[19:09] | Look, I’m-I’m fine with you needing space. | 听我说 我理解你需要空间 |
[19:11] | Then why did you even come in here? | 那你为什么要进来 |
[19:18] | I’m sorry I intruded. Um… | 抱歉我打扰到了你 |
[19:23] | Have fun staring at yourself in the mirror. | 请你继续对着镜子发呆吧 |
[19:34] | Look, Chase, um– | 查斯 我… |
[19:35] | No. I’m gonna talk now. | 不 你好好听我说 |
[19:40] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:43] | It hasn’t been easy living with you, | 跟你一起住 我并不轻松 |
[19:46] | but I knew you were going through hell, | 但我知道你最近很痛苦 |
[19:47] | and so I was trying to give you everything you needed. | 所以我尽力满足你的一切需求 |
[19:50] | Yeah, I wasn’t perfect, and yeah, | 当然 我并不完美 |
[19:51] | I didn’t always say the right thing, | 有时候说的话也不合适 |
[19:53] | but I never would’ve done to you what you just did to me. | 但我永远不会像你对我那样对待你 |
[19:55] | But we got away, right? | 但我们还是逃出来了 对吗 |
[19:57] | If I’d called Dale and Stacey– | 如果我找了戴尔和史黛茜 |
[19:59] | Yeah, then you would’ve had to have a heartbreaking conversation | 那你就会跟你的父母进行痛苦的谈话 |
[20:01] | with your parents instead of forcing me into one with mine. | 而不是逼我跟我妈进行那样的对话 |
[20:08] | I needed my meds, Chase. | 我需要吃药 查斯 |
[20:12] | Yeah, and I would’ve helped you get them, | 对 我本来可以帮你拿到药 |
[20:15] | but you cut me out of the plan. | 但你完全没告诉我 |
[20:21] | I never even thought of that. | 我根本就没有想到这个 |
[20:23] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[20:25] | because you’re selfish. | 因为你很自私 |
[20:28] | There you guys are. | 你们在这里 |
[20:32] | Um, look, I know this isn’t the time to ask for anything, | 我知道现在提要求不合适 |
[20:34] | but can we keep this between us? | 但这件事能保密吗 |
[20:36] | Old Lace is gonna be so relieved to see you. | 老妇看到你就能松口气了 |
[20:38] | Where’d you guys go? | 你们去哪了 |
[20:41] | She went to the hospital to get her meds, | 她去医院拿药 |
[20:42] | and she called my mom to sign ’em out for her. | 然后她叫我妈妈去帮她办出院手续 |
[20:46] | What? | 什么 |
[20:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:55] | I… was gonna ask your advice on something? | 我是有事征求你的意见 |
[21:00] | Yeah, sure… | 是的 当然 |
[21:01] | because I’m just the NPC in the MMORPG of your lives. | 因为我是你们这角色扮演游戏里的非玩家角色 |
[21:05] | I didn’t follow any of that, | 我完全没听懂 |
[21:06] | but if you’re busy, I’ll leave you alone. | 不过如果你很忙 那我先失陪了 |
[21:08] | No, hold on, Karolina. | 不 等等 卡罗琳娜 |
[21:11] | My bad. Just take a seat. | 我错了 请坐吧 |
[21:21] | It’s about Nico. | 是关于妮可的 |
[21:23] | I don’t want to make you feel awkward. | 我不希望让你感到尴尬 |
[21:25] | I-I know that you liked her, | 我知道你喜欢过她 |
[21:27] | and now she and I share a bedroom above yours. | 现在她和我在你楼上共住一间 |
[21:30] | OK, the awkwardness rising to dangerous levels. | 好吧 尴尬指数快爆棚了 |
[21:33] | Sorry. It’s just, you’re the only other person | 抱歉 只是你是唯一另一个 |
[21:36] | that has experience dealing with Nico. | 曾经和妮可相处过的人 |
[21:39] | You mean disappointing her. | 你是指让她失望吗 |
[21:42] | Yeah. Actually, that is what I mean. | 是的 其实我就是这个意思 |
[21:48] | You kept things from her about Amy. | 艾米的事你瞒着她 |
[21:51] | I guess I’m just wondering if you think it would’ve been better | 我想知道 从一开始就告诉她真相 |
[21:53] | if you told her the truth from the beginning, | 或者永远不告诉她 |
[21:56] | or if you hadn’t told her at all. | 你觉得哪种比较好 |
[22:00] | Are you keeping something from Nico? | 你有什么瞒着妮可吗 |
[22:04] | – Sorry, I shouldn’t be bothering you. – No, look– | -抱歉 我不该打扰你 -不 |
[22:09] | All I know is that when it comes to Nico, | 我只知道对妮可来说 |
[22:11] | you don’t mess around with Amy. | 在艾米的事上绝对不能惹她 |
[22:14] | When I finally told her the truth, I lost her, and… | 我最后告诉她真相后 我失去了她 |
[22:21] | …now, I am alone with a computer | 现在 我一个人与电脑相伴 |
[22:26] | and you are living with her in the bedroom right above mine. | 而你和她住在我楼上的房间 |
[22:35] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[22:37] | – Where’s Gert? – We need to talk. | -格特呢 -我们得谈谈 |
[22:40] | Family meeting. It’s about Jonah. | 家庭会议 是关于约拿的 |
[22:57] | Look at you two. More in love than ever. | 看看你们两个 前所未有的恩爱 |
[23:03] | We have a busy day ahead, Jonah. | 我们还有很多事要忙 约拿 |
[23:05] | We don’t appreciate being interrupted. | 我们不想被打断 |
[23:07] | You wanted to see us? | 你想见我们 |
[23:09] | It’s good to see you up there again. | 很高兴在那里再次见到你 |
[23:11] | It’s where you belong. | 你该去那里 |
[23:15] | It’s always been your church, not Frank’s. | 一直都是你的教堂 不是弗兰克的 |
[23:19] | I was wrong to bring him into this. | 不该把他牵扯进来 |
[23:21] | It’s not gonna work this time, Jonah. | 这回不管用了 约拿 |
[23:24] | She sees you for what you really are, | 她看到了你真正的模样 |
[23:27] | a monster who’s trying to turn our daughter against us. | 一个想让我们的女儿与我们反目成仇的怪物 |
[23:30] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[23:31] | You did that all on your own… | 都是你们自己的杰作 |
[23:34] | with your lies and your condescension, | 你们说谎 自认高人一等 |
[23:37] | your utter blindness as to who Karolina is | 你们对卡罗琳娜到底是谁 |
[23:39] | and what she’s capable of. | 她能做什么 完全视而不见 |
[23:43] | You’re weak, Frank. You’ve always been weak. | 你很软弱 弗兰克 你一直都很软弱 |
[23:47] | Why do you think Leslie and I | 不然你觉得莱斯利和我 |
[23:48] | threw you out of PRIDE in the first place? | 一开始为什么把你赶出傲慢 |
[23:50] | Maybe I was weak, Jonah, but not anymore. | 也许我以前很软弱 约拿 但以后不会了 |
[24:03] | Through all of this… my love for you… | 经过这一切 我对你的爱 |
[24:09] | has never dimmed. | 从未消减 |
[24:15] | Are you really gonna let me die? | 你真的愿意让我死吗 |
[24:21] | I’ve made enough sacrifices in your name. | 我已经为你做了足够多的献祭了 |
[24:26] | You want another one? | 你还想要 |
[24:30] | Do it yourself. | 那就自己来 |
[24:40] | My mom said he’s gonna do another sacrifice, soon. | 我妈妈说他很快会再做一次献祭 |
[24:43] | – We have to stop him. – Did she say where? | -我们得阻止他 -她知道在哪里吗 |
[24:45] | My parents’ basement | 我爸妈的地下室 |
[24:46] | seems like L. A.’s hottest spot for all things murder-y. | 像是洛杉矶最适合杀人的网红地点 |
[24:48] | The way my mom was talking, | 我妈妈说话的样子 |
[24:49] | I don’t think PRIDE’s on board with this one. | 我觉得这一回傲慢没有参与 |
[24:51] | At least we know this is happening at all. | 至少我们知道了会有献祭 |
[24:53] | See? Some good came out of me calling Janet. | 看 我打给珍妮特还是有好处的 |
[24:57] | Nice try. | 不存在的 |
[24:58] | I can’t believe you would leave Old Lace and I behind. | 我不敢相信你居然会丢下老妇和我 |
[25:01] | I thought I was doing what was best for you. | 我以为我这样做对你最好 |
[25:03] | If one more person says they’re | 如果再有个人说 |
[25:04] | doing what’s best for me, I’m gonna lose it. | 这样做对我最好 我就要疯了 |
[25:05] | Seems like you’re already there, buddy. | 你看起来已经疯了 姐们 |
[25:06] | I screwed up, OK? I didn’t think that I had another choice. | 我搞砸了 好吗 我不觉得我有其他选择 |
[25:11] | And I didn’t mean to hurt anyone– especially you. | 我也没有想要伤害任何人 尤其是你 |
[25:16] | What? Did you guys, like, break up or something? | 什么 你们是分手还是怎么了吗 |
[25:18] | – No. – I’m moving into my own room. | -没有 -我会搬去我自己的房间 |
[25:22] | Yeah, um, that’s probably a good idea | 是啊 这也许是个好主意 |
[25:25] | ’cause… we’re stupid teenagers, | 因为我们都是愚蠢的少年 |
[25:28] | and living together after dating for, like, five minutes is… | 约会五分钟就搬到一起住… |
[25:34] | super unhealthy. | 太不正常了 |
[25:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[25:47] | The church. | 教堂 |
[25:49] | What? | 什么 |
[25:50] | Jonah will do the sacrifice at the church. | 约拿会在教堂做献祭 |
[25:52] | That’s where he’s been staying. | 他一直都待在那里 |
[25:54] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:56] | I, um, I saw his room after I was recovering from the dig site. | 挖掘点一战后我恢复时看到了他的房间 |
[26:00] | So, what’s the plan? We just walk into the church | 所以 有什么计划 我们直接走进教堂 |
[26:02] | and ask where the next sacrifice is being held? | 问献祭在哪里举行吗 |
[26:04] | Can’t be the first time they’ve been asked that. | 他们一定不是第一次被问到了 |
[26:06] | The weekly Coruscation Ceremony is today. | 每周闪光仪式是今天举行的 |
[26:09] | Everyone will be in the worship space. The halls will be empty. | 所有人都会在礼拜堂 走廊不会有人 |
[26:11] | Hang on. Maybe we should think about this. | 等等 也许我们得考虑一下 |
[26:13] | What’s there to think about? | 还要考虑什么 |
[26:15] | – You know it’s the right thing to do. – I’ll fire up the Rolls. | -你知道该这么做 -我去发动车 |
[26:18] | Karolina, this could mean the end of Jonah | 卡罗琳娜 这也许能终结约拿 |
[26:22] | and a link to understanding your powers. | 和你理解能力的机会 |
[26:24] | I’d think that you’d be a little conflicted about losing him. | 我想你会对失去他有点纠结 |
[26:27] | Well, you thought wrong, because I’m not. | 你想错了 因为我没有 |
[26:32] | You know, maybe Gert and Chase had the right idea. | 也许格特和查斯的想法没错 |
[26:35] | Things are a little more complicated now, and, uh… | 现在情况更复杂了 而且… |
[26:38] | if you’re feeling suffocated, | 如果你感到很窒息 |
[26:39] | then maybe you should just find another room, too. | 或许你也该另找一间屋子住 |
[26:43] | If that’s what you want. | 如果这是你想要的 |
[26:44] | Nico, Karolina, let’s go! | 妮可 卡罗琳娜 出发了 |
[26:49] | Nice. Good. Good. | 好 好 好 |
[26:52] | Back. Under. Good! | 后面 下面 好 |
[26:59] | Hey, I’m sorry, man. Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 兄弟 抱歉 |
[27:01] | You been doin’ extra sessions | 你是和梅威瑟[拳手] |
[27:01] | with Mayweather on the side or what? | 私下练习了还是怎样 |
[27:03] | Nah, I’m just a little… little amped up today. | 我只是…今天有点兴奋过度 |
[27:07] | You ever get the feeling that something’s chasing you… | 你有过这种感觉吗 被追赶 |
[27:10] | and you just can’t shake it? | 却甩不掉 |
[27:11] | Yeah, my money’s on you. Wanna go again? | 我看好你 再来一次吗 |
[27:15] | Nah, I’m gonna hit the sauna. | 不了 我去洗桑拿 |
[27:18] | I still gotta go back to work for a few hours | 我还得回去工作几小时 |
[27:19] | before I meet Catherine. | 然后去见凯瑟琳 |
[27:22] | – We’re having some issues. – Ah, that makes sense. | -我们出了点问题 -那就说得通了 |
[27:24] | If I had to go toe-to-toe with your wife, | 要是让我跟你妻子一对一较量 |
[27:26] | I’d be losing my shit, too. | 我也会吓坏的 |
[27:43] | 凯瑟琳 好吗 杰弗里 好的 | |
[27:55] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[27:57] | I don’t pay you $70,000 a year to dry off with toilet paper, man. | 我付你七万美元一年可不是来用卫生纸擦身的 |
[28:01] | Where the hell are the Turkish bath towels? | 土耳其浴巾在哪 |
[28:06] | They don’t put up with this shit in the Palisades. | 在帕利塞德他们可不会容忍这个 |
[29:23] | I-I didn’t even know that | 我都不知道 |
[29:24] | you were interested in alien crypto-analysis. | 你对外星密码分析感兴趣 |
[29:27] | It’s just a hobby. | 只是个爱好而已 |
[29:28] | Can I be there when you explain to Tina that you figured all this out? | 等你全部解开后向蒂娜解释时 能带我一个吗 |
[29:34] | Why are you here again? | 再说一遍你们为什么来这里 |
[29:36] | Oh, well– | 这个嘛 |
[29:36] | We need to find out if Jonah’s ship | 我们需要查明约拿的飞船 |
[29:39] | will actually cause a massive earthquake, | 是否真的会造成大地震 |
[29:40] | because if not, then all of our problems are solved, | 因为如果不会 那么我们所有的问题都解决了 |
[29:43] | and he can just go back to wherever he came from. | 他可以哪来的回哪去 |
[29:45] | A whole planet of smooth-faced men in well-tailored pants. | 一个全是假惺惺的衣着考究的人的星球 |
[29:48] | And we can use the Abstract | 而且我们可以用《摘要》 |
[29:49] | to move mankind ahead thousands of years. | 让人类文明前进数千年 |
[29:52] | That sounds too good to be true, like most of Jonah’s promises. | 听起来好得难以置信 和约拿大部分承诺一样 |
[29:56] | And we don’t need to worry about | 而且我们不用担心 |
[29:58] | what will happen when the ship launches | 飞船启动时会发生什么 |
[29:59] | because I’m gonna use the Abstract to shut it down… | 因为我要用《摘要》把它关闭 |
[30:05] | for good. | 永远关闭 |
[30:07] | You think you can do that? | 你觉得你能做到 |
[30:09] | Not alone. But with Victor’s help, absolutely. | 一人做不到 但有维克多的帮助就没问题 |
[30:13] | Oh! You’ll have Victor’s help– the Victor who is in a coma. | 你有维克多的帮助 处于昏迷中的维克多 |
[30:16] | Just leave it to me. | 交给我就行了 |
[30:19] | Right now, I’m the only chance we’ve got. | 现在 我是我们唯一的机会 |
[30:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:25] | I-I’m sorry. I just– | 抱歉 我只是 |
[30:26] | I just don’t know what the right play here is. | 我只是不知道怎么做才是正确的 |
[30:28] | I mean, Jonah said that he knows where our kids are, | 约拿说他知道我们的孩子在哪里 |
[30:32] | and if that’s true, and we don’t do what he says, | 如果是真的 而我们不照他说的做 |
[30:33] | I’m terrified at what he might do. | 我害怕他可能会做什么 |
[30:36] | It’s just killing me, all this uncertainty, | 这些不确定性要逼疯我了 |
[30:38] | and Gert and Molly, | 还有格特和茉莉 |
[30:39] | you know, they’re strong girls, | 她们是坚强的女孩 |
[30:40] | and thank God they have each other, | 感谢老天她们有彼此 |
[30:42] | but who knows what they’re going through or how they’re coping? | 但谁知道她们经历了什么 或者处理得怎么样 |
[30:45] | I do. | 我知道 |
[30:52] | And they’re fine. Gert is fine. | 她们很好 格特很好 |
[30:57] | – How… – How would you know that? | -你怎么 -你怎么知道 |
[30:58] | Because I’ve seen her. | 因为我见过她了 |
[31:00] | What? | 什么 |
[31:02] | She called me to help her sign out meds at the hospital, | 她打电话找我去医院帮她签字拿药 |
[31:06] | and I was happy to help. | 我很乐意帮助 |
[31:08] | And, get this, I think that she and Chase are an item. | 还有 我觉得她和查斯是一对 |
[31:13] | Isn’t that sweet? | 是不是很可爱 |
[31:15] | What the hell are you saying? | 你到底在说什么 |
[31:17] | I thought this would make you happy. | 我以为这会让你高兴 |
[31:19] | Happy? That you saw my daughter and didn’t tell me? | 高兴 你见了我女儿还不告诉我 |
[31:23] | I’m telling you now. | 我现在告诉你了 |
[31:25] | Happy that you had her, and you let her go and– | 你找到她了却放她走了 |
[31:28] | Why would she call you anyway? | 再说她为什么要给你打电话 |
[31:29] | What have you ever done for anyone? | 你从来没为任何人做过任何事 |
[31:30] | You couldn’t even protect your own son from his father! | 你甚至都不能从你丈夫手里护住你自己的儿子 |
[31:33] | – Babe– – Let’s go. | -宝贝 -我们走 |
[31:39] | Your journey has led you here. | 你的旅程带你到了这里 |
[31:45] | You have one last step to take. | 你还剩最后一步要走 |
[31:48] | Now, to complete the ceremony, step into the font. | 现在 踏入洗礼盆 完成仪式 |
[31:52] | Let its gentle white light envelop you. | 让洁白的光笼罩你 |
[31:58] | Your community is with you. | 你的团体与你同在 |
[32:21] | Yeah. | 来啊 |
[32:39] | Go ahead, guys. I’ll catch up with you. | 你们去吧 我一会就来 |
[32:51] | You’re witnessing a miracle, everyone. | 你们正在见证奇迹 |
[32:53] | Don’t be afraid. Rejoice! | 别害怕 庆祝 |
[33:05] | – I think this is the right room. – Only one way to find out. | -我觉得就是这间 -只有一个办法弄清楚 |
[33:12] | – What do you see? – Not exactly sure. | -你看到什么了 -不太确定 |
[33:16] | Do you see what we are capable of when we’re together? | 你看到我们在一起有多么强大了吗 |
[33:18] | – I don’t think this is us. – It definitely is. | -我觉得这不是我们做的 -绝对是我们 |
[33:37] | This should open it up without drawing too much attention. | 这应该能不引人注意地把门打开 |
[33:49] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[33:52] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[33:56] | Dad? | 爸 |
[33:59] | If Jonah’s in that one… | 如果约拿在那个里面 |
[34:01] | We’ve gotta get this one open. Fast. | 我们得把这个打开 尽快 |
[34:05] | The ceremony’s in its final stage. | 仪式进入最后阶段了 |
[34:07] | Bend to my will. | 屈服于我 |
[34:10] | Now, Molly. | 上 茉莉 |
[34:18] | Holy shit. Dad! | 天啊 爸爸 |
[34:22] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[34:24] | Wilder, need you to come come check this out. | 威尔德 你来看看这个 |
[34:26] | Think I can figure out how to get this open. | 我觉得我能想办法把它打开 |
[34:27] | Chase, we have to go. | 查斯 我们得走了 |
[34:28] | The ceremony is over. People will be coming. | 仪式结束了 会有人来 |
[34:30] | Wait, are you serious? We’re saving Wilder’s dad, but not mine? | 你认真的吗 我们救威尔德他爸 但不救我爸 |
[34:35] | It looks like this tank | 看起来这个舱 |
[34:36] | is the only thing that’s keeping him alive. | 是唯一维持他生命的东西 |
[34:38] | If we mess with it, | 如果我们乱动 |
[34:40] | we might end up doing more harm than good. | 最终可能会弊大于利 |
[34:45] | Maybe we’ll come back for him. | 也许我们会回来救他 |
[34:53] | – Chase? – I had to say goodbye | -查斯 -我今天 |
[34:55] | to both of my parents again today. | 得再一次和我爸妈道别 |
[34:59] | I don’t know how much more of this I can take. | 我不知道我还能承受多少 |
[35:41] | – Are you OK? – Aces. Why? | -你还好吗 -很好 怎么了 |
[35:52] | What are you working on? | 你在做什么 |
[35:55] | Upgrading the Fistigons. | 升级粉碎拳套 |
[36:04] | Chase, I’m sorry. | 查斯 对不起 |
[36:07] | How many times am I gonna have to say that? | 我要说多少次 |
[36:11] | Actually, that’s the first time you’ve said it. | 其实这是你第一次说 |
[36:19] | I’ve been so trapped in my own mind that it… | 我完全迷失在我自己的困境里 |
[36:23] | it’s kept me from seeing that you were trapped in there with me. | 所以没发现你和我一样 |
[36:27] | And even with my anxiety under control, I’m terrified out here. | 即使我的焦虑得到控制 我还是很害怕 |
[36:31] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[36:34] | So wouldn’t it be better if we’re– if we’re terrified together? | 那我们一起害怕 会不会好点 |
[36:39] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[36:41] | We can talk later. | 回头再说吧 |
[36:47] | Ok. | 好 |
[37:47] | Janet. | 珍妮特 |
[37:52] | – Am I– – Healed? | -我是… -痊愈了吗 |
[37:55] | I think you have been for a while. | 你痊愈有段时间了 |
[37:59] | I was gonna say dreaming. | 我是想说在做梦吗 |
[38:04] | Oh, my love. | 亲爱的 |
[38:08] | – What can I do to repay you? – It’s fine. | -我该怎么报答你 -没事 |
[38:12] | – You feel OK? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -是的 |
[38:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:17] | ‘Cause we have a lot of work to do. | 那就好 我们有很多工作要做 |
[38:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:21] | I’ve never done anything to help our son. | 我从未做过任何事情来帮助我们的儿子 |
[38:25] | Or anyone. | 或是任何人 |
[38:27] | But that stops now. | 但以后不一样了 |
[38:30] | We’re gonna shut down that ship. | 我们要关掉那艘船 |
[38:32] | You’ve reached Geoffrey Wilder. | 我是杰弗里·威尔德 |
[38:34] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[38:36] | If you stood me up for no good reason, | 如果你没有充分的理由放我鸽子 |
[38:37] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[38:39] | I mean, I’m gonna be really mad. | 我会很生气的 |
[38:43] | I am really mad. | 真的很生气 |
[38:45] | If…you have a good reason, | 如果你有充分的理由 |
[38:47] | and something has happened to you… | 或是出事了 |
[38:51] | call me back. | 就给我回电话 |
[38:55] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪里 |
[39:44] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[39:47] | You saved me? | 你救了我 |
[39:52] | No. No, I didn’t save you. | 不 不 我没有救你 |
[39:53] | I kidnapped you. | 我绑架了你 |
[39:56] | Now we can call it even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[40:09] | What are you gonna do with me? | 你打算怎么处置我 |
[40:14] | I ask the questions. I make the rules. | 我问问题 我制定规则 |
[40:19] | You’re under my roof now. | 你现在在我的屋檐下 |
[40:40] | Sorry. I’m a little on edge. | 对不起 我有点紧张 |
[40:45] | I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我不是有意吵醒你的 |
[40:49] | So you were just gonna sneak in here and watch me sleep? | 那你就准备偷偷溜进来看我睡觉 |
[40:54] | Creepy. | 吓人 |
[40:57] | I don’t know why I came in here. | 我不知道我为什么过来 |
[41:12] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[41:14] | We’re living in dangerous times, | 我们生活在危险的时代 |
[41:17] | and we need our rest, so… | 我们需要休息 所以 |
[41:21] | if the only way we can sleep is…together, | 如果我们必须一起睡才行 |
[41:25] | then… maybe we should just give in. | 那我们就别逞强了 |
[41:32] | I’m really happy to hear you say that. | 听到你这么说 我真的很高兴 |
[41:37] | But… | 但是 |
[41:39] | you’re gonna have to sleep on Old Lace’s pillow. | 你得睡在老妇的枕头上 |
[41:44] | Or, you know, I mean– | 或者 |
[41:46] | I can just take this gross dinosaur pillow | 如果你真的受不了 |
[41:48] | if you’re gonna be so dramatic. | 我也可以睡这个 |
[41:51] | I’ve been lying to you. | 我一直在骗你 |
[41:56] | I know you have. | 我知道 |
[42:01] | I just keep burying things, and, um, I can’t do it anymore. | 我一直在憋着心事 我受不了了 |
[42:06] | Karolina, you can tell me anything. | 卡罗琳娜 你可以告诉我任何事 |
[42:12] | I’ve been meeting with Jonah. | 我一直在和约拿会面 |
[42:16] | What? | 什么 |
[42:18] | At first it was just to… | 起初只是为了 |
[42:20] | figure out more about my powers and what I am, | 更多地了解我的力量以及我是什么样的人 |
[42:22] | but then… knowing the terrible things he did, | 但之后我知道他做了可怕的事情 |
[42:26] | I started to care about him. | 就开始关心他了 |
[42:30] | He showed me what was at the bottom of that hole– | 他带我看了洞底是什么 |
[42:33] | my family… | 我的家人 |
[42:35] | beings of light that are actually like me. | 和我一样发光的生命体 |
[42:40] | So then I went to my mom, | 然后我去找我妈 |
[42:41] | because I needed to know if I could trust him | 因为我想知道我是否能信任他 |
[42:43] | and if I should be helping him free my family, not… | 以及我该不该帮他解救我的家庭 而不是 |
[42:46] | burying them alive. | 活埋他们 |
[42:51] | Well– like, why didn’t you tell me any of this? | 嗯 你为什么不告诉我这些 |
[42:56] | Because there’s something else… | 因为还有别的事 |
[42:59] | …and after I tell you, nothing will ever be the same, | 我告诉你之后 一切都会变得不一样 |
[43:02] | and I don’t want that because I’ve never been this– | 我不希望这样 因为我从来没有 |
[43:05] | as happy as I am now with you. | 像现在和你在一起一样快乐 |
[43:11] | Nothing is gonna change, OK? | 什么都不会改变 好吗 |
[43:16] | Whatever it is, we can handle it. | 不管是什么 我们都能应付 |
[43:20] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[43:26] | Jonah. He killed Amy. | 约拿 他杀死了艾米 |
[43:36] | Please say something. | 说点什么啊 求你了 |
[43:39] | Did I do the right thing by telling you? | 我告诉你这件事对吗 |
[43:40] | Please tell me that I did. | 请告诉我这个决定是对的 |
[43:43] | Yes… | 对 |
[43:46] | you did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[43:52] | I’m sorry, Nico. | 对不起 妮可 |
[43:56] | I’m so glad that this is finally over. | 这一切终于结束了 |