时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | – We good? – We good, G. | -没事了吧 -没事了 杰 |
[00:15] | Geoffrey said it was a done deal. | 杰弗里说都完成了 |
[00:16] | Geoffrey doesn’t know I’m waiting here for you. | 杰弗里不知道我在这儿等着你 |
[00:18] | You’re gonna do one more thing– | 你要再为他做一件事 |
[00:19] | take the rap for his murder charge. | 为他抗下凶杀指控的罪名 |
[00:24] | – What’d you do? – Something bad. | -你做了什么 -我闯祸了 |
[00:28] | Destiny Gonzalez. I’m her brother. | 黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 我是她兄弟 |
[00:30] | And I know you and your church are the reason she was killed. | 我知道她被杀都是因为你和你的教会 |
[00:34] | Don’t hold this against me. | 别怨我 |
[00:38] | Get on the ship, and you will live. | 上船 你就能活下去 |
[00:40] | You stay here with your friends, | 和你的朋友们留下来 |
[00:43] | and you will die. | 你就会死 |
[00:44] | Enough of this! | 够了 |
[00:49] | No! | 不 |
[01:02] | You made a decision that took everything away from me. | 你做出的决定夺走了我的一切 |
[01:05] | You didn’t have to kill my father, Nico. | 你不非得杀了我父亲 妮可 |
[01:08] | You chose to. | 你选择杀了他 |
[01:12] | Now we’re gonna have to take it all. | 现在我们只能夺走一切了 |
[01:15] | Before this life, there was another. | 在此生之前 还有另外的生命 |
[01:20] | Before this body, there was another. | 在这具血肉之躯之前 还有另外的身体 |
[01:30] | Praise the Light. | 赞美光明之主 |
[01:31] | Praise the Light! | 赞美光明之主 |
[01:33] | Praise the Light that pierces the darkness. | 赞美光明之主除去黑暗 |
[01:36] | Though the earth may quake, | 尽管大地会震动 |
[01:39] | and the heavens lack rain, | 天空会缺少雨水 |
[01:41] | the Light shall keep us safe from pain. | 但光明之主让我们远离病痛 |
[01:47] | – Amen. – Amen! | -阿门 -阿门 |
[01:49] | Please help him. | 求你帮帮他 |
[01:51] | We’ve come such a long way. We need you. | 我们大老远过来的 我们需要你 |
[01:58] | You seek the Light. | 你们在寻找光明之主 |
[02:01] | Children, have faith, and the Light shall bring you new life… | 孩子 只要信 光明之主就会赐你新生命 |
[02:53] | And the Light shall illuminate the darkness! | 且光明之主将照亮一切黑暗 |
[02:56] | The Light shall illuminate the darkness! | 光明之主将照亮一切黑暗 |
[02:59] | – Amen! – Amen! | -阿门 -阿门 |
[03:26] | Care for a visitor, preacher? | 我能进来吗 牧师 |
[03:32] | Hello, sir. My name is Dr. Jonah. | 你好先生 我是约拿医生 |
[03:36] | I’m the specialist they brought in from Melbourne. | 他们从墨尔本请来的专家 |
[03:40] | I’m sorry they’ve kept you back here alone for so long. | 抱歉他们把你关在这这么久 |
[03:44] | Seems these Americans are not interested in | 看起来当出现疑似传染病时 |
[03:46] | getting their hands dirty | 这些美国人 |
[03:46] | when potentially infectious diseases are concerned. | 就不愿意介入治疗了 |
[03:49] | And you’re very brave to come back here. | 你能来这很勇敢 |
[03:52] | Medicine’s greatest breakthroughs would not happen | 医生们如果终日担心自己的生命 |
[03:54] | if doctors lived their lives in fear. | 是无法为医学界做出重大突破的 |
[04:02] | And you look to be a very, very interesting case indeed. | 而且你看上去是个非常有趣的病例 |
[04:13] | I’d like to adjust your medication. | 我想调整下你的用药量 |
[04:15] | This is always the worst part. | 这是最糟的一步 |
[04:18] | It’s painful and jarring… for both of us. | 疼痛和不安 对我俩来说都是 |
[04:24] | Well, mostly for you. | 大部分是你 |
[04:28] | There will be a battle for control. | 将会出现一场控制权斗争 |
[04:31] | Little by little you will begin to lose time, | 渐渐地你会开始断片 |
[04:34] | until at last, it’s all mine. | 直到最后 我完全占有你 |
[04:38] | Then you will be gone. | 那时你就不存在了 |
[04:44] | Your battle is with your disease, not with me. | 你是在和疾病作斗争 不是我 |
[04:48] | I’m only here to help. | 我只是来帮忙 |
[04:51] | I wish there was another way, but… | 我希望还有别的办法 但是 |
[04:54] | the technology, it just isn’t there yet. | 现在的科技 还没有到这个程度 |
[04:59] | Don’t. You’ll die. | 别 你会死的 |
[05:01] | Nothing ever really dies. | 没有什么会真正死去 |
[05:42] | David Ellerh. | 大卫·埃勒 |
[05:47] | You. You know me? | 是你 你知道我是谁 |
[05:51] | I’ve been with you for a long time. | 我已经和你同在了很久 |
[05:55] | Where do you think all of this came from? | 不然你以为这些都是从哪来的 |
[06:04] | Everything you’ve been preaching to your co-habitants here, | 你对追随者们所传讲的一切 |
[06:08] | it’s all true. | 都是真的 |
[06:10] | The ability to tap into your deeper consciousness, | 进入更深自我意识的能力 |
[06:13] | to see the spectrum. | 看见光 |
[06:16] | I can teach you everything you need to know. | 我可以教你所有一切 |
[06:19] | And you… | 而你 |
[06:21] | you can bring my Light to the world. | 你可以将我的光传遍世界 |
[06:25] | The First Ultra. | 初代高阶 |
[06:29] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[06:34] | We’re gonna build a beautiful future together, David. | 我们要共同建立一个美好的世界 大卫 |
[06:42] | Aura, Frances… | 奥罗拉 弗朗西丝 |
[06:45] | can you believe it? | 你们能相信吗 |
[06:53] | Hello, sweet one. What’s your name? | 你好 小可爱 你叫什么名字 |
[06:57] | Leslie. | 莱斯利 |
[06:59] | Leslie. It’s a pleasure. | 莱斯利 幸会 |
[07:07] | May the road rise to meet you, | 愿道路在你脚下铺开 |
[07:08] | May the wind be always at your back. | 愿烈风永远吹你向前 |
[07:12] | R.I.P., pride. | 安息吧 傲慢 |
[07:13] | – R.I.P. – Salud! | -安息吧 -干杯 |
[07:15] | Now that it’s dead, let us never speak that name again. | 逝者已矣 我们别再提起他的名字了 |
[07:18] | It’s an aboriginal tradition. | 这是原住民的传统 |
[07:20] | – What do you know about aboriginals? – Speaking of dead… | -你又知道什么关于原住民的事 -说到逝者 |
[07:23] | look, I’m super pleased that Jonah’s gone and whatnot, | 听着 我很开心约拿死了 |
[07:26] | but what we experienced and witnessed as men and women of science, | 但我们作为科学界的人士见证了 |
[07:30] | and real estate, of course– | 当然还有地产界的 |
[07:32] | – There really is life out there. – Right. | -真的存在外星生命 -没错 |
[07:34] | And we made contact. | 而且我们还取得了联系 |
[07:36] | If by “contact” you mean we destroyed it, then yes. | 如果毁灭算是联系的话 |
[07:39] | The ship is gone, and so is Jonah. It’s a win for all of us. | 飞船没了 约拿也是 对我们来说都是好事 |
[07:42] | True. If you ask me, it’s Nico we should be toasting. | 没错 要我说 我们应该敬妮可 |
[07:47] | She did what she had to. | 她做了该做的事 |
[07:49] | What any of us would’ve done in her position. | 换了我们谁在她的位置上都会这么做 |
[07:52] | I just wish she didn’t have to carry this. She’s still a kid. | 我只是不希望她背负这些 她还是个孩子 |
[07:56] | Nico knew what she was doing and she was right to do it. | 妮可知道自己在干什么 她是对的 |
[07:59] | She’s given us a great gift. We’re finally free. | 她给了我们一件极好的礼物 我们终于自由了 |
[08:02] | And now that the kids aren’t wanted for Destiny’s murder– | 现在孩子们不再因为黛丝特妮的谋杀案被通缉 |
[08:05] | Or threatened by Jonah– | 或被约拿威胁 |
[08:07] | It’s time we bring ’em home. | 是时候带他们回家了 |
[08:11] | We should split up, figure out our next step as families. | 我们该分头行动 考虑好各自家庭的前路 |
[08:14] | We’re each responsible for our own kids. Nothing else. | 我们对自己的孩子有责任 仅此而已 |
[08:20] | This really is the end. | 真的结束了 |
[08:23] | To finding our children. | 敬找到我们的孩子 |
[08:25] | And a six-and-a-half foot Dienonychus. | 和两米高的孔爪龙 |
[09:39] | I know you wanna play, but I really, really need you | 我知道你想玩儿 但我真的需要你 |
[09:42] | to just give this back to me right now. | 现在就把这个还我 |
[09:49] | Got you. Good girl. | 拿到了 真乖 |
[09:52] | Alex will be pissed if he sees that | 艾利克斯要是看到这个会气疯的 |
[09:53] | Lace made another hole in the wall. | 老妇又把墙凿出了一个洞 |
[09:55] | Think she’s picking up on my psychic energy. | 感觉她被我的神经质传染了 |
[09:57] | I’m too nervous-excited to get her to relax. | 我又紧张又激动 都没法安抚她了 |
[10:03] | Is this a college application? | 这是大学申请吗 |
[10:06] | Doesn’t that require you actually finishing high school? | 你不得先高中毕业才能申请吗 |
[10:09] | I can finish online, or get my GED. | 可以上网课 或者拿普通同等学历证书 |
[10:11] | I don’t know. It’s not all figured out yet, | 我也不知道 都还没确定 |
[10:13] | but I think I need this. | 不过我觉得我还是需要这个 |
[10:14] | How’d you even get an application? We don’t even have a mailbox. | 你怎么能拿到申请表 我们都没有邮箱 |
[10:17] | My library card still works. | 我的借书证还能用 |
[10:19] | So, what? You’re just gonna leave us? | 那是什么意思 你要离开我们了吗 |
[10:22] | I mean, where is this Smith, anyways? | 我是说 这个史密斯学院究竟在哪 |
[10:24] | Massachusetts. You can come with me, | 在马萨诸塞州 你可以一起来 |
[10:26] | and then when I’m 18, I can legally adopt you. | 等我到18岁 就可以正式领养你了 |
[10:29] | And what about Chase? | 那查斯怎么办 |
[10:32] | I mean, he spends 70% of his time shirtless, | 他70%的时间都不穿上衣 |
[10:35] | and isn’t New England cold? | 新英格兰地区不是很冷吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah, well, uh, we’re just trying to see if there even is | 我们还在考虑查斯格特 或者格特查斯 |
[10:42] | a Chase-Gert, Gert-Chase, cute nickname pending, | 这段还没取好名字的关系 |
[10:45] | relationship worth moving anywhere. | 还值不值得走下去 |
[10:47] | He hasn’t forgiven you for blindsiding him at the hospital? | 他还没原谅你背着他去医院吗 |
[10:49] | I was gonna find a more nuanced way to say that, but…no. | 我本来想用更委婉的方式说 但就是没有 |
[10:53] | No, he hasn’t. | 不 他还没 |
[10:58] | Hey. You guys got a mirror? | 你们这有镜子吗 |
[11:01] | I left mine in the treehouse, which is now otherwise occupied. | 我的落在了树屋里 现在不方便进去 |
[11:04] | And I’d really love to not have to go back in there. | 我也特别不想再回那儿去 |
[11:06] | Yeah, for sure. Uh, that’s the least funhouse. | 当然了 那里最没意思了 |
[11:11] | – You’re going to college? – Yeah. I’m thinking about it. | -你要去上大学了 -是的 我在考虑 |
[11:18] | Look, OK, I’m just applying. | 好吧 我只是正在申请 |
[11:20] | And, you know, with Jonah gone, | 而且约拿没了 |
[11:21] | maybe things are just gonna calm down. | 可能一切就恢复平静了 |
[11:26] | Um, I don’t mean Jonah being dead, | 我不是说他死了 |
[11:29] | or you having made him dead by killing him, | 或者你灭了他 |
[11:33] | is calm, exactly. | 这件事是平静的意思 |
[11:35] | I just mean I’m not– I’m not taking sides. | 我只是说我保持中立 |
[11:38] | I heard you and Karolina fighting earlier. Sorry. | 我听到你和卡罗琳娜吵架了 不好意思 |
[11:41] | Don’t be. It’s– it’s fine. Really. | 不用道歉 真的没事 |
[11:44] | It’s OK if you’re not fine. | 你心情不好也没事的 |
[11:45] | It’s encouraged, even. | 还很让人鼓舞的 |
[11:51] | Look, I did what I did, and I can’t change that. | 我是做了那些事 也无法改变它们 |
[11:55] | And we should all be inspired by Gert’s plan. Time to move on. | 我们应该学学格特 是时候放下了 |
[12:17] | I’m just saying, that checkout girl was into it last time. | 我只想说那个收银妹子上次就很有兴趣 |
[12:20] | Dude, I heard you. | 兄弟 我知道了 |
[12:21] | I mean, how do you go from handing over | 你是怎么从散养鸡蛋 |
[12:22] | free-range eggs and applewood smoked bacon | 和苹果木烟熏的培根 |
[12:24] | to three-day-old pita and a couple of rotten apples? | 沦落到放了三天的皮塔饼和烂苹果的 |
[12:28] | Well, at least she gave us a chicken. Protein’s good. | 至少她给了我们一只鸡 蛋白质很好的 |
[12:30] | Oh, no, that’s going straight to Old Lace. | 没用 这个得给老妇 |
[12:31] | Yeah, she’s been giving me some funny looks lately, | 她最近总怪怪地看我 |
[12:33] | and I’d like to discourage any unfriendly ideas. | 我要打消她的一切坏主意 |
[12:36] | I miss when I used to bitch about helping my mom | 好怀念当初抱怨要帮我妈拿一袋袋的食品 |
[12:38] | with bags and bags of groceries, and my one semi-edible meal | 我的那些半可食用式的饭 |
[12:40] | wasn’t automatically fed to my girlfriend’s pet. | 也不会自动地掉到我女朋友宠物的嘴里 |
[12:42] | You gotta stop thinking about the past, dude. | 你不能再想着以前了 兄弟 |
[12:45] | Our old lives, they don’t exist anymore. | 我们过去的生活 不复存在了 |
[12:47] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[12:48] | Kinda feels like our parents are on our side now. | 有点觉得我们的父母站在我们这边了 |
[12:51] | Your dad’s back from the dead, | 你爸爸死而复生了 |
[12:53] | and it’s screwing with you. I get it. | 这让你很纠结 我懂 |
[12:54] | But Chase, our parents are still murderers. | 但是查斯 我们的父母还是杀人犯 |
[12:57] | Then what? We just stay in | 那然后呢 我们就要永远躲在 |
[12:58] | this weird underground mansion forever? | 这个怪异的地下建筑里吗 |
[13:00] | The six of us and an oversized iguana? | 我们六个和一个巨型蜥蜴 |
[13:02] | I would not advise putting it that way to Gert–or the iguana. | 最好别在格特或者大蜥蜴面前这么说 |
[13:06] | – Not gonna win you any friends. – Whatever. | -会让你没朋友的 -无所谓了 |
[13:08] | All I know is this mega-mansion’s | 我只知道这个大楼 |
[13:10] | gonna get claustrophobic real quick. | 早晚让人得幽闭恐惧症 |
[13:12] | Start working on an exit strategy. | 快想想怎么离开吧 |
[13:25] | As LA was rocked by yet another earthquake, | 洛杉矶又一次地震了 |
[13:28] | witnesses near downtown spotted an unusual explosion. | 在市中心附近发生一场不同寻常的爆炸 |
[13:31] | An experimental weather balloon | 由尼莫的维克多·斯坦恩设计的 |
[13:33] | designed by Nemo’s Victor Stein | 实验性的气象气球 |
[13:34] | was damaged before its scheduled launch. | 在预定发布之前遭到损坏 |
[13:37] | Stein used the mishap as an opportunity | 斯坦恩将这次事故视为机会 |
[13:39] | to announce his return after a health scare. | 来宣告他从健康危机中康复回归 |
[13:42] | Shares of Nemo stocks skyrocketed at the news. | 尼莫公司的股价在消息出来后暴涨 |
[13:46] | Stein’s teenage son, Chase, is still at large, | 斯坦恩十几岁的儿子 查斯仍然在逃 |
[13:49] | but no longer wanted for the death of Destiny Gonzalez. | 但黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯之死已经和他无关 |
[13:59] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮到你的吗 |
[13:59] | I need to see someone in the District Attorney’s office, please. | 我想要见地方检察官办公室的人 拜托 |
[14:04] | I have evidence that proves someone is innocent. | 我有证据证明有人无罪 |
[14:06] | Innocent of what? | 什么事无罪 |
[14:08] | Murder. | 谋杀案 |
[14:11] | You made me cross the 405 during rush hour for this? | 为了这个要我在高峰期横跨405号公路 |
[14:14] | It’s not just a party. It’s an alibi. | 这不仅仅是个聚会 这是不在场证明 |
[14:17] | The birthday girl there, the one with Darius, | 跟达瑞斯一起的那个过生日的女孩 |
[14:21] | she dropped it off a few hours ago | 她几个小时前把它送来 |
[14:22] | insisting that it cleared our favorite murderer’s name. | 坚持说这个洗清了那个谋杀犯的罪名 |
[14:26] | – Are you telling me…? – Yes, I am. | -你是在说 -是的 |
[14:29] | The party’s the same day Destiny Gonzalez was killed. | 聚会同一天 黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯被杀 |
[14:32] | And the girl’s willing to testify that her brother-in-law | 女孩也愿意给她的小叔子作证 |
[14:34] | didn’t leave the house all night. | 说他整晚都在家里 |
[14:37] | Darius is dead. What does it matter what he did or didn’t do? | 达瑞斯死了 他做没做又有什么关系呢 |
[14:40] | It matters to her. She’s not giving up on this. | 这对她很重要 她一直不放弃 |
[14:44] | Luckily, the ADA got it to us first. | 还好助理检察官先告诉了我们 |
[14:46] | It’s hardly luck when they’re paid to be loyal. | 这完全不是幸运 我们买通了他们 |
[14:49] | Well, we need to make sure our luck holds. | 我们要保证运气不会用光 |
[14:53] | This girl can’t find anything that leads to you or me. | 不能让那个女孩找到任何指向你我的证据 |
[14:58] | Awol. | 阿沃尔 |
[15:00] | Yeah, boss? | 老板怎么了 |
[15:01] | Our boy AWOL here can destroy the footage, | 阿沃尔可以毁掉录像 |
[15:03] | make sure it doesn’t get around to anyone else. | 确保不会被散播出去 |
[15:07] | – I’ll take care of it. – As for the girl… | -我会处理好的 -至于那个女孩 |
[15:10] | Do what you always do. Send a message. | 按你之前的做法就好 震慑她 |
[15:59] | We should’ve gotten more urban-scavenging tips from Topher. | 该多跟托弗学点城市觅食的技巧的 |
[16:02] | Yeah, he was a bit of a loose cannon, but the guy knew | 是啊 他虽然有些失控 但他知道 |
[16:04] | how to make a three-course meal out of a good dumpster dive. | 但很会从垃圾箱里翻出三道菜的大餐 |
[16:13] | If nobody else is gonna say it, I will. | 如果没人说的话 我就说了 |
[16:16] | What happened at the dig site was awful. | 挖掘点那发生的事很糟糕 |
[16:18] | Yeah. We, uh, we get that. | 是啊 我们都知道 |
[16:21] | Is there anything you need? Anything we can do? | 你需要什么吗 有什么我们能做的吗 |
[16:25] | We could have another funeral. | 我们可以再办一场葬礼 |
[16:28] | Maybe not a Wiccan one this time. | 或许这次可以不用威卡教的传统 |
[16:31] | Thanks, Molly. Are I really need is just a day off. | 谢了 茉莉 我只是需要休息一天 |
[16:34] | Off of… | 休息做什么… |
[16:36] | Off of everything. | 抛开所有事 |
[16:38] | I don’t care what mission-y crap goes on today. I’m out. | 我不在乎今天有什么任务 我不参加 |
[16:42] | Well, what’s your plan? | 你有什么打算 |
[16:44] | Maybe take the bus to the beach. | 或许我会坐公交去海边 |
[16:46] | Hike the canyon. I haven’t decided yet. | 去峡谷徒步 我还没决定 |
[16:48] | Maybe that’s what we all need– a day off. | 也许我们都需要休息一天 |
[16:52] | What? You were just telling me | 怎么了 你才刚跟我说 |
[16:53] | how it’s getting all claustrophobic in here. | 待在这里都快让你幽闭恐惧了 |
[16:57] | – Thanks for that, man. – No, but you’re right. | -多谢你说出来了 -不 但你说得没错 |
[16:59] | We could all use a break, a day off. You know, just– | 我们都可以休息一天 就… |
[17:02] | And then tomorrow we can decide what’s next. | 然后明天我们再决定下一步怎么做 |
[17:08] | Wilder, what are you gonna do with a day off? | 威尔德 你休息要做什么 |
[17:11] | I’m gonna find out if I still have a girlfriend. | 我去研究一下我到底还有没有女朋友 |
[17:15] | 妇产科 南洛杉矶医疗中心 | |
[17:16] | So precious! Say hi to auntie. | 真难得 跟阿姨打招呼 |
[17:19] | Say hi, Xerxes. Say hi to auntie. | 打招呼 泽克西斯 跟阿姨打招呼 |
[17:23] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[17:25] | Say bye! | 说再见 |
[17:30] | All right. Guide me here, okay. | 好了 教我一下 |
[17:33] | Is this how to do it? | 是这样吗 |
[17:38] | How does “leave me the hell alone” | “别来烦我”怎么在你脑子里 |
[17:39] | translate to “meet me at the hospital” in your head? | 变成”跟我在医院见面”了 |
[17:42] | Then what would I do with these adorable balloons? | 那我要拿这些讨人喜欢的气球怎么办呢 |
[17:44] | You know that thing has audio, right? | 你们知道这玩意有录音的吧 |
[17:46] | Twenty years from now we’re gonna be | 二十年后 我们会在 |
[17:46] | watching this at Xerxes’ wedding, | 克西斯的婚礼上看这段视频 |
[17:48] | and all anyone’s gonna hear is your spat with mini-Wilder | 然后所有人都会在我的带娃出院视频里 |
[17:51] | all over my baby’s going-home video. | 听到你和威尔德闹别扭 |
[17:53] | I don’t wanna talk to you, Alex, | 我不想和你说话 艾利克斯 |
[17:54] | which I believe translates to “I don’t wanna see you, either.” | 我认为引申义还有”我也不想看到你” |
[17:57] | But you hung up before I could tell you about Darius. | 但你在我说达瑞斯的事之前就挂断了 |
[17:59] | You got nothing to say to us. | 你没有什么要和我们说的 |
[18:00] | Livvie, you think someone set him up, | 莉薇 你觉得是有人陷害他 |
[18:02] | and I think you’re right. | 我认为你是对的 |
[18:02] | It was my parents and their shady-ass organization, PRIDE. | 是我爸妈 和他们暗中搞鬼的组织傲慢 |
[18:06] | – PRIDE is shady? – As shit. | -傲慢声名狼藉吗 -烂透了 |
[18:08] | Darius didn’t kill Destiny, OK? | 达瑞斯没有杀黛丝特妮 好吗 |
[18:10] | He didn’t die in some drug deal– my dad killed him. | 他不是死于毒品交易 是我爸爸杀了他 |
[18:14] | Then he made him take the fall for everything again. | 然后他又让他承担了一切的责任 |
[18:17] | Now I wanna help you take him down. | 现在我想帮助你们打败他 |
[18:47] | Destiny Gonzalez. | 黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 |
[18:49] | – I’m her brother. – Don’t hold this against me. | -我是她兄弟 -别怨我 |
[18:54] | Aura, Frances. | 奥拉 弗朗西丝 |
[18:55] | I know you and your church are the reason she was killed. | 我知道她被杀都是因为你和你的教会 |
[19:17] | Leslie. | 莱斯利 |
[19:21] | Leslie… | 莱斯利 |
[19:24] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[19:27] | What have I told you about over-embellishing, Frank? | 我不是跟你说了不要太夸张吗 弗兰克 |
[19:28] | Not on the lectern– | 不要在读经台上… |
[19:29] | I did, Leslie! | 是真的 莱斯利 |
[19:32] | I was about to leave for the site, and this guy, | 我当时正要去工地 而这个人 |
[19:34] | he must’ve followed me. | 他一定是跟踪了我 |
[19:36] | I don’t know. He knew all this stuff. | 我不知道 他知道这一切 |
[19:39] | He was talking about kids going missing and– | 他当时说到失踪的孩子们 还有… |
[19:42] | OK, wait. Back up. What guy? | 好了等等 倒回去 什么人 |
[19:47] | Destiny Gonzalez, remember her? | 黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 记得她吗 |
[19:49] | Her brother. He had a gun, Leslie. | 她哥哥 他拿了枪 莱斯利 |
[19:53] | Which you brought into the church? | 你还把枪带回教堂来了 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry, Leslie. I don’t know. | 抱歉 莱斯利 我不知道 |
[19:56] | I don’t mean to drag you into this, but– | 我不是故意把你牵扯进来的 但… |
[19:59] | I thought you could be able to help me. | 我想你有办法帮我 |
[20:01] | You could ask Jonah. You could call PRIDE. | 你可以问问约拿 你可以打给傲慢 |
[20:04] | No. | 不 |
[20:07] | Jonah can’t help you anymore, Frank. | 约拿不能再帮你了 弗兰克 |
[20:10] | PRIDE’s over. | 傲慢完了 |
[20:12] | Frank, Jonah’s dead. We’re free. | 弗兰克 约拿死了 我们自由了 |
[20:17] | How? When? | 怎么会 什么时候 |
[20:18] | We were at the site. He was getting ready to leave, | 我们当时在工地 他正要离开 |
[20:20] | and, you know, let’s just say he didn’t make his flight. | 只能说 他没及时赶上航班 |
[20:26] | You are always already, without beginning or end, | 始终存在 无始无终 |
[20:29] | one with the universe, every– | 与宇宙一体 |
[20:31] | Just– Please, please, just get up. | 拜托 快起来吧 |
[20:34] | What? | 什么 |
[20:36] | When I say we’re free, | 我说我们自由了 |
[20:38] | I mean from all our obligations. | 我是指我们所有的义务 |
[20:44] | I’m shutting the church down. Effective immediately. | 我要关闭教堂 立即生效 |
[20:51] | None of it’s real, Frank. | 这一切都不是真实的 弗兰克 |
[20:55] | Everything that we’ve believed. | 我们信仰的一切 |
[20:57] | It’s bullshit an alien fed my father decades ago. | 都是一个外星人几十年前教给我爸爸的胡话 |
[21:03] | I will not let his message spread any further. | 我不会再让他的信息继续传播了 |
[21:06] | You can’t do this. Not now. | 你不能这样 现在不行 |
[21:10] | Leslie, we are finally pulling the audience– | 莱斯利 我们好不容易有了听众 |
[21:13] | the congregation that I’ve worked…my whole life for. | 我一生致力于争取的会众 |
[21:18] | I have a voice here. | 这里有人听我说话 |
[21:19] | After everything that’s happened, | 发生了这一切之后 |
[21:20] | we can’t just let people keep believing. | 我们不能再继续让人们相信了 |
[21:23] | What about me? I killed someone, Leslie. | 那我呢 我杀了人 莱斯利 |
[21:27] | His body is in the trunk of my car. | 他的尸体就在我车子后备箱里 |
[21:29] | I can’t believe that this is happening right now. | 我不敢相信现在发生的一切 |
[21:31] | I can’t go down this way. | 我不能这样垮台 |
[21:33] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[21:34] | Ok. | 好了 |
[21:37] | I’ll call PRIDE’s fixer one last time. | 我会最后一次打给傲慢的处理人员 |
[21:42] | After that, you’re on your own. | 在那之后 你就只能靠自己了 |
[21:45] | For the last time, yes, it was a black Suburban. | 我最后说一次 是的 是黑色雪佛兰 |
[21:48] | Yeah, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[21:49] | Isn’t that Darius Davis’s girl? | 你是那个达瑞斯·戴维斯女人吗 |
[21:51] | What you should be asking is if I saw the guy who shot at us, | 你该问的是我是否看到了朝我们开枪的人 |
[21:54] | and the answer is yes. He’s a guy from our neighborhood. | 答案是看到了 他是我的一个邻居 |
[21:57] | His name is Anthony something. | 他叫安东尼什么的 |
[21:59] | I don’t know. He goes by AWOL. | 不知道 他们都叫他”阿沃尔” |
[22:00] | Look, Miss, it sounds like a turf war– gang stuff. | 小姐 听来是帮派斗殴 |
[22:04] | We’ll speak to the Chief, but our– | 我们会报告局长 但我们… |
[22:05] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在逗我吗 |
[22:05] | Someone shoots up a hospital, and you just– | 有人在医院朝我们开枪 而你却… |
[22:07] | You’re probably right, officer. | 也许你是对的 警官 |
[22:10] | I’m sure there are other people who could use your help. | 肯定还有其他人需要你的帮助 |
[22:13] | We’re good here. | 我们没事了 |
[22:19] | That right there, Liv, that was stupid. | 你刚刚那样做很不明智 莉薇 |
[22:22] | That guy AWOL you’re going on about, he’s a cop now. | 你说的那个阿沃尔现在是警察 |
[22:26] | He left one gang for another. | 他离开了一个帮派加入了另一个 |
[22:27] | Runs with a whole crew of dirty cops. | 身后有一帮黑警 |
[22:31] | – Are you saying– – The cops are letting this lie | -你是说…-警察想压下去 |
[22:34] | because one of their own was in that car. | 因为他们中有人就在那辆车里 |
[22:37] | And I told you not to go to that lawyer. | 我跟你说过 不要去找那个律师 |
[22:39] | This shit right here, this was a warning. | 这里发生的一切 都是警告 |
[22:41] | Next time they won’t miss. | 下一回他们就不会失手了 |
[22:43] | So, Liv, there’s not gonna be a next time. | 所以 莉薇 不会再有下次了 |
[22:59] | You’re gonna tell me every damn thing you know about this mess. | 你要把你知道的所有事情都告诉我 |
[23:03] | Sounds like it’s time for you to meet my friends. | 看来是时候带你见见我的朋友们了 |
[23:13] | Let me guess. This is your crew, Little Wilder. | 让我猜猜 这就是你的团队 小威尔德 |
[23:17] | Not at my house. I’m not gonna let anymore mini-hoodlums | 不要在我家 我不会让任何小流氓 |
[23:21] | anywhere near my great grandbaby. Garage. Go. | 接近我的宝贝曾孙的 去车库吧 |
[23:29] | Your friends roll real low profile. | 你的朋友们可真是低调啊 |
[23:31] | Look, they can help. OK? I promise. | 他们能帮上忙 好吗 我保证 |
[23:32] | You just gotta try and trust me on this. | 这件事上你只要尽量相信我就行了 |
[23:35] | Livvie, prepare yourself for your very first ever | 莉薇 准备好参加 |
[23:38] | Alex Wilder insert-trademark-symbol-here mission. | 艾利克斯·威尔德招牌首秀任务吧 |
[23:40] | All right. So can I bail right now, or– | 好吧 那我是现在临阵脱逃还是… |
[23:43] | Or help us take down Darius’s real killer, Geoffrey Wilder. | 或者帮我们打败杀达瑞斯的真凶 杰弗里·威尔德 |
[23:48] | Now, we know that Darius was killed at the Gordon Hotel, | 我们知道达瑞斯在戈登酒店被杀 |
[23:51] | so if I can hack into the surveillance system there and prove it, | 所以如果我能入侵监控系统证明这一点 |
[23:53] | then we can send my dad to jail for good | 那样我们就能送我爸爸进监狱 |
[23:55] | and clear Darius’s name once and for all. | 为达瑞斯洗脱冤屈 |
[23:58] | You would send your own dad to jail? | 你要送你自己的爸爸进监狱吗 |
[24:00] | My dad’s a murderer. | 我爸爸是杀人凶手 |
[24:01] | He deserves to rot in a cell for the rest of his life. | 他应该余生都在监狱度过 |
[24:18] | What the hell, Catherine? | 怎么回事 凯瑟琳 |
[24:19] | What? I told you I wanted to collect | 怎么了 我说过等大家都走了 |
[24:22] | all of PRIDE’s intel on Alex after everyone left. | 我想收集一下艾利克斯相关的傲慢情报 |
[24:25] | I just got off the phone with Flores. | 我刚和弗洛雷斯通过电话 |
[24:27] | He wanted to update us on the hit that we ordered. | 他找我更新了我们下令的袭击结果 |
[24:31] | Good. How’d it go? | 挺好 怎么样 |
[24:37] | Sideways. | 出了岔子 |
[24:39] | It went sideways, Cat. | 出了岔子 凯瑟琳 |
[24:41] | Did you know our son was there? | 你知道我们的儿子也在吗 |
[24:43] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么会 |
[24:46] | He’s been seeing Tamar’s sister. | 他在跟塔玛的妹妹约会 |
[24:49] | He was probably there visiting Tamar and her newborn, | 他可能是去看望塔玛和她的新生儿的 |
[24:51] | because yes, Cat, | 因为确实 凯瑟琳 |
[24:52] | you shot at our kid and a damn baby! | 你朝我们的孩子和一个婴儿开了枪 |
[24:54] | Alex. Is he…OK? | 艾利克斯 他还好吗 |
[25:01] | You need to– You need to fix this. | 你要…你要处理好 |
[25:07] | I can barely look at you after what you did to Darius. | 你对达瑞斯做过那些事后 我都没法直视你 |
[25:11] | You think our son will? | 你觉得我们的儿子会吗 |
[25:29] | You guys are really keeping me busy today. | 你们今天真是够我忙的 |
[25:33] | Damn. I’m impressed. | 该死 真是厉害啊 |
[25:37] | This is Frank’s work? | 这是弗兰克干的吗 |
[25:40] | I didn’t think he had this sort of thing in him. | 没想到他也有这么凶残的时候 |
[25:43] | You, I’d believe. | 是你的话我倒是信 |
[25:44] | Thanks for the compliment. Here you go. | 谢谢你的夸奖 给 |
[25:48] | This is the last you’ll be hearing from us. | 这是你最后一次收到我们的消息 |
[25:51] | Taking some time off? | 你们要休假吗 |
[25:52] | Oh, no, I mean it’s the last you’ll be hearing from PRIDE. | 不 这将是你最后一次听到傲慢的消息 |
[25:57] | And what about me? I’ve enjoyed these envelopes. | 那我呢 我很享受这些酬金 |
[26:01] | Well, your services are no longer required. | 你的服务也没用武之地了 |
[26:04] | I guess you’ll have to find some other murderous fake charity | 我想你得找一些其他凶残的假慈善机构 |
[26:06] | to line your pockets. | 来中饱私囊了 |
[26:18] | OK, this is where Darius was killed. | 好 达瑞斯就是在这里被杀的 |
[26:20] | If anyone knows their way around a five-star hotel, it’s us. | 我们应该最清楚五星级酒店的情况 |
[26:23] | For once, our old lives are actually gonna help us. | 这一次 我们以前的生活帮上忙了 |
[26:25] | Here’s the deal. | 计划是这样 |
[26:26] | Hotel valets are the biggest gossips. | 酒店的泊车员是最大的八卦群体 |
[26:29] | They know what you keep in your car | 他们知道你车里放了什么 |
[26:30] | and could give a damn about discretion. | 而且完全不会谨言慎行 |
[26:32] | They’d definitely notice a seventies Rolls drift in, | 他们肯定会注意到70年代的劳斯莱斯车 |
[26:35] | so we leave the car parked on the street away from prying eyes, | 所以我们把车停在街边 以防他们注意到 |
[26:38] | and preferably…avoid a parking ticket. | 并且最好是…别被开停车罚单 |
[26:43] | The concierge is the worst. | 礼宾员是最烦人的 |
[26:45] | Bosses the employees, but still an employee themselves, | 管其他员工 但自己本身又是雇员 |
[26:47] | which means a lot of control issues, something to prove. | 所以他们控制欲很强 总想要证明什么 |
[26:51] | We steer clear of him, or– | 我们要避开他 或者… |
[26:53] | I feel Gert’s eyes boring into the back of my head– her. | 我感觉格特的眼睛盯着我的后脑勺 她 |
[27:03] | We take the service entrance. | 我们走员工通道 |
[27:04] | If we’re trying to stay low-key, | 如果我们是要低调行事 |
[27:05] | why are we heading to the penthouse floor? | 我们为什么要去顶楼 |
[27:07] | Security system’s on a closed circuit. | 监控系统是闭路的 |
[27:09] | I have to hardwire in to gain access to the footage, | 我得靠物理连接来获取录像 |
[27:11] | which means I need to get inside one of the rooms. | 所以我得潜入某个房间 |
[27:13] | And how exactly are we getting into said penthouse? | 我们要怎么进顶楼呢 |
[27:16] | Moment of truth. | 看看就知道了 |
[27:17] | We use a variation of the Brocious method | 我们用个开发板做的异形芯片 |
[27:19] | with an Arduino and we’re in. | 成功开门 |
[27:22] | Statistically speaking, | 从统计学上讲 |
[27:23] | the penthouse is the least likely to be occupied. | 顶楼是最不可能有人住的 |
[27:25] | Oh, the honeymoon suite. | 蜜月套房 |
[27:28] | All right, don’t get too comfortable, all right? | 别太自在了 好吗 |
[27:30] | We got a lot of work to do. | 我们还有很多工作要做 |
[27:31] | You could throw a sick party here. | 可以在这里开个疯狂派对 |
[27:33] | It’s great if your taste is “Hollywood Douchebag.” | 如果你喜欢”好莱坞混蛋”就太适合了 |
[27:36] | What’s a pillow menu? | 睡枕菜单是什么 |
[27:38] | Totally stealing this bath burdocks. | 一定要偷走这个浴室的毯子 |
[27:41] | – OK, out. – Says who? | -好了 出去 -谁说的 |
[27:43] | Come on, you can jump on the bed when we’re at the house. | 走吧 回家后你再在床上跳 |
[27:45] | It’s not jumping when it’s choreographed, dude. | 我在编舞 不是瞎跳 伙计 |
[27:48] | Respect the art. | 尊重一下艺术 |
[27:56] | Way to kill the girl’s vibe. | 真会扫兴 |
[27:57] | Don’t worry. She’ll just relocate. | 不用担心 她会换个地方 |
[28:02] | I just– I can’t really deal with all these heart-shaped | 我只是…我现在不太能适应 |
[28:05] | everythings right now. | 这些心形的摆设 |
[28:07] | – I’m gonna take a walk and clear my head. – OK. | -我出去走走清醒一下 -好 |
[28:10] | – Yeah, cool. – Close that door. | -好的 -关门 |
[28:12] | Fine. | 好 |
[28:15] | Hey, um, where you going? Um, I wanna come. | 你去哪儿 我也想去 |
[28:19] | Can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[28:20] | Well, could you be, like, 60% less chipper? | 你能别那么开心吗 |
[28:23] | No. | 不能 |
[28:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:32] | So, that’s your ex? | 那是你的前任吗 |
[28:36] | This is your life, huh? Your real life? | 这就是你的生活 真实生活 |
[28:40] | It was. | 曾经是 |
[28:41] | Thread counts, pillow menus, | 丝绸被子 睡枕菜单 |
[28:44] | Belgian chocolates, bath salts. | 比利时巧克力 浴盐 |
[28:46] | Well, you know the one thing that one-percenters got right? | 你知道1%的人做对的事吗 |
[28:51] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[28:53] | If this is some ploy to get me into bed– | 如果这是哄我上床的诡计 |
[28:55] | Just onto the bed, OK? | 躺下吧 好吗 |
[28:58] | You’ve had a really long day, and this is gonna take a while. | 你度过了漫长的一天 这需要一段时间 |
[29:01] | I’m telling you, those pillows are no joke. | 告诉你 那些枕头真的很不错 |
[29:15] | See what I’m saying? | 明白了吗 |
[29:22] | Do you think anyone would notice if I took these home with us? | 如果我把这些带回家 会有人注意到吗 |
[29:25] | Lace will tear ’em up in a heartbeat. | 老妇会立刻撕烂的 |
[29:27] | Oh, just cause she chewed a little bit on your boot does– | 就因为她咬了一下你的靴子 |
[29:30] | – What are you doing? – Using your bag for our stash. | -你在干什么 -用你的袋子装我们的东西 |
[29:32] | I don’t really wanna see what happens when chocolate-fondued fruit | 我真的不想看到巧克力水果 |
[29:35] | gets mixed in with the Fistigons. | 和粉碎拳套放在一起会怎样 |
[29:37] | Oh, no, no. I– I have stuff in there. | 不 不 我里面有东西 |
[29:46] | I was gonna tell you about that. Probably. | 我正准备告诉你的 可能吧 |
[29:49] | I’m applying to colleges. | 我正在申请大学 |
[29:52] | The school of my dreams. Et cetera. | 我梦想的学校 |
[29:55] | – And you didn’t say anything? – I– | -那你怎么不说 -我 |
[29:58] | Haven’t really said anything to you lately. | 最近没怎么跟你说过话 |
[29:59] | You haven’t– You’ve barely spoken to me since the hospital. | 医院之后 你都没怎么跟我说过话 |
[30:03] | Yeah, because I was pissed. | 是的 因为我很生气 |
[30:04] | You kept something huge from me, and here we are again. | 你对我隐瞒了很重要的事 现在又是 |
[30:10] | Come on. | 走 |
[30:23] | We should stay in here. | 我们应该待在这里 |
[30:24] | No, we have to go out there. Put a– | 不 我们必须出去 放 |
[30:26] | – Hello? – No, I don’t want to. | -有人吗 -不 我不想 |
[30:29] | Hi, sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:30] | Um, don’t mind us. We’re just– | 别介意 我们只是 |
[30:32] | We’re on the first night of our honeymoon. | 这是我们蜜月的初夜 |
[30:34] | I am so sorry. We weren’t expecting you for another hour. | 很抱歉 我们以为你们还有一小时才到 |
[30:37] | Let us make it up to you. | 让我们来补偿你们 |
[30:38] | Can I bring you anything? A bottle of Dom? | 你们有什么需要吗 一瓶多姆 |
[30:41] | We could use something. A good divorce lawyer. | 有啊 一个优秀的离婚律师 |
[30:43] | OK. Honey, your timing is a little– | 好了 亲爱的 这个时机有点 |
[30:45] | No, really. Two hours in, and she’s talking about leaving. | 不 说真的 才来两小时 她就要离开 |
[30:48] | OK, I’m not talking about leaving you. | 我不是说要离开你 |
[30:50] | And also, you wouldn’t even want to move to Massachusetts. | 而且你都不想搬去马萨诸塞州 |
[30:52] | How do you know? How do you know what I want? | 你怎么知道的 你怎么知道我想要什么 |
[30:54] | Well, for starters, it’s an all-girls school. | 首先 那是一所女子学校 |
[30:56] | You know, I should, uh, really go. | 我该走了 |
[30:58] | She never actually asks me what I want, | 她从来不问我想要什么 |
[30:59] | or if I can handle something. | 或是我能否搞定 |
[31:01] | You make a decision, you lie, and then you keep shit from me. | 你擅自做决定 然后撒谎 瞒着我 |
[31:04] | It’s like with the hospital. You could’ve told me what was going on. | 就像在医院一样 你本可以告诉我发生了什么事 |
[31:07] | But no, instead you screwed me over, and you outed me to my mom. | 但你背叛了我 跟我妈告密 |
[31:14] | Happy honeymooning. | 蜜月快乐 |
[31:19] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢 |
[31:28] | I know. Juvenile. But you know what else? | 我知道 很幼稚 但是你知道吗 |
[31:34] | Totally worth it. | 非常值得 |
[31:50] | Hey, Vaughn. Long time no see. | 沃恩 好久不见 |
[31:52] | Karolina? Oh, thank the Spectrum. | 卡罗琳娜 谢谢光 |
[31:55] | We’ve been worried sick. | 我们一直很担心 |
[31:57] | There were rumors. Terrible rumors. | 我们听到了传言 可怕的传言 |
[32:00] | Talk that you, you know, lost the Light. | 说你失去了光 |
[32:04] | And there was that whole thing about murder and kidnapping. | 还有谋杀和绑架的事 |
[32:07] | But I know that wasn’t true. | 但我知道这不是真的 |
[32:09] | I just needed a little time away. | 我只是需要一点单独的时间 |
[32:16] | But I think I left something in Jonah’s office. | 我在约拿的办公室里落了点东西 |
[32:19] | And you need help getting in without fielding a hundred questions | 你需要别人帮你进去 而不用防备 |
[32:21] | from random congregants. I get it. | 聚集民众问你各种问题 我明白 |
[32:24] | Right. So, do you think you can help? | 没错 你能帮忙吗 |
[32:27] | Of course. But I’m not sure you’ll find what you’re looking for. | 当然 但我可不保证你能找到要找的东西 |
[32:31] | That guy, Jonah, he’s left for another European tour. | 约拿又去参加欧洲巡回演讲了 |
[32:35] | His things are being packed up and shipped to him. | 他的东西正在打包 装运给他 |
[32:49] | Is everything OK in there? | 里面没事吧 |
[32:53] | God! Yeah. | 天哪 |
[32:54] | Yeah, that didn’t sound OK. Should I come in there? | 听起来有事 我该进去吗 |
[32:57] | No, no, no! I’m fine. I need you to watch out for, uh– | 不不不 我很好 你帮我望风 |
[33:01] | I’m good in here. | 我这里没事 |
[33:11] | – Karolina… – I’m fine. | -卡罗琳娜 -我没事 |
[33:13] | Just… | 只是 |
[33:16] | I thought there would be something. | 我以为能找到什么 |
[33:19] | A piece of him, of our family– but there’s nothing. | 他或我们家族留下的东西 但是什么都没有 |
[33:24] | No photos, no journal, just nothing. | 没有照片 没有日志 什么都没有 |
[33:28] | I don’t get it. How could you just…be gone. | 我不明白 你怎么能就这样走了 |
[33:31] | Wizey voice activation. | 怀斯语音激活 |
[33:33] | What? Karolina, I couldn’t hear you. | 什么 卡罗琳娜 我没听清 |
[33:34] | – Vaughn, shh! – Karolina Dean. Message activated. | -沃恩 嘘 -卡罗琳娜·迪恩消息激活 |
[33:47] | Karolina, if you’re hearing this, | 卡罗琳娜 如果你听到这个 |
[33:51] | it means your mother never gave me the chance to know you. | 就意味着你妈从来没有给我机会了解你 |
[33:54] | And I so badly wanted to know you. | 我非常想了解你 |
[33:57] | To tell you my side of the story. | 告诉你我的故事 |
[34:00] | Every child deserves to know their father. | 每个孩子都应该认识他们的父亲 |
[34:07] | There’s gotta be um, like a laundry room or a break room down here. | 这儿一定有洗衣房或休息室 |
[34:11] | Maybe there’s a vending machine. I still got some quarters. | 也许有自动售货机 我还有一些硬币 |
[34:14] | We can get you those sour things you like. | 我们可以给你买你喜欢的酸糖 |
[34:18] | Or not. | 算了 |
[34:22] | You know, I think Gert was right. | 我觉得格特是对的 |
[34:25] | You gotta talk about it. | 你得说出来 |
[34:28] | I shouldn’t have the staff. | 魔杖不该在我这 |
[34:33] | I’m not the right person to have this kind of power. | 我不该拥有这种力量 |
[34:37] | And I shouldn’t be able to lift a truck over my head. | 我不该能举起一辆卡车 |
[34:39] | But…we can make the world safer, | 但我们可以用我们的能力 |
[34:43] | better, with our powers. | 把世界变安全 变好 |
[34:46] | They’re a gift. | 这是一种天赋 |
[34:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:50] | This is so weird. I was setting up the honeymoon suite, | 太奇怪了 我正要去准备蜜月套房 |
[34:53] | and our honeymooners had already checked in. | 可蜜月新人已经办理了入住手续 |
[34:54] | Then I just got a call from the newlyweds | 然后我刚接到这对新婚夫妇的电话 |
[34:56] | saying their flight had been delayed… in Denver. | 说他们的航班延迟了 现在在丹佛 |
[34:59] | Shit. LAPD called us earlier | 糟了 洛杉矶警局早先打来电话 |
[35:00] | and told us to watch out | 让我们注意 |
[35:01] | for a group of teenagers that might show up here. | 一群青少年可能会在这里出现 |
[35:03] | – Apparently, these kids are dangerous. – We gotta go. | -据说这些孩子很危险 -我们得走了 |
[35:05] | We gotta go. Now! | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[35:22] | Guys, I’m in! | 伙计们 我进去了 |
[35:24] | Hey! I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[35:28] | Someone got comfortable. | 有人挺舒服的啊 |
[35:30] | Trust me, it was necessary for the mission. Otherwise– | 相信我 这对任务来说是必须的 否则 |
[35:32] | Do you want me to throw something of yours into the chocolate? | 你想让我把你的东西扔进巧克力里吗 |
[35:34] | I hear Fistigons pair very nicely. | 我听说粉碎拳套很配巧克力 |
[35:36] | Oh, wait, there. Play it. It’s Darius. | 等等 就是那 播放 那是达瑞斯 |
[35:38] | Oh wait, you found him? Let me see. | 等一下 你找到他了 让我看看 |
[35:43] | No. No, it can’t be gone. | 不 不 不能就这么没了 |
[35:45] | Of course PRIDE would Nixon the shit out of this. | 傲慢当然会把这事彻底”尼克松”了 |
[35:47] | No, there’s gotta be another feed, OK? Something. | 不 肯定还有别的录像 好吗 一定会有 |
[35:50] | There’s gotta be another way to prove that my dad was here. | 肯定还有别的办法能证明我爸来过这里 |
[35:53] | What about the other cameras? | 其它的摄像头呢 |
[35:55] | There are boutiques downstairs. | 楼下有一些精品店 |
[35:56] | Anyone who came in would have to go through the lobby, | 任何人进来都要穿过大厅 |
[35:58] | so they probably– | 所以他们可能… |
[36:00] | They have their own cameras. Yes! | 他们有自己的摄像头 太好了 |
[36:01] | Wow, way to steal the credit right out of the girl’s mouth. | 真会从女孩的嘴里抢功劳 |
[36:04] | The man-terruption phenomenon in action. | 现场上演男性垄断 |
[36:06] | Or he was just being cute and finishing her– | 或者他只是很甜蜜地接上了她的… |
[36:08] | Don’t start with me. | 别跟我杠 |
[36:09] | OK, here we go. All right, anyone walking through the lobby | 好了 任何走过大厅的人 |
[36:12] | will have had to have passed through this window. | 都一定会经过这面橱窗 |
[36:17] | Detective Flores– the cop on PRIDE’s payroll. | 弗洛雷斯警探 傲慢买通的警察 |
[36:19] | And AWOL– the guy who shot at us today. | 还有阿沃尔 今天枪击我们的人 |
[36:21] | Looks like they’re waiting for someone. | 看起来他们在等谁 |
[36:22] | Yeah, my dad. Let’s make sure we got it on tape, then we can go. | 等我爸 确保把这段录下来 我们就可以走了 |
[36:29] | Holy shit. Alex. | 天啊 艾利克斯 |
[36:31] | It wasn’t your dad. | 不是你爸 |
[36:33] | It was your mom. | 是你妈 |
[37:01] | Nana B, it’s me, Geoffrey…Wilder. | B奶奶 是我 杰弗里·威尔德 |
[37:08] | I know who you are. The hell are you doing here? | 我知道你是谁 你来这里干什么 |
[37:11] | I came to see Tamar. Is she– | 我来见塔玛 她在… |
[37:12] | She’s not comin’ anywhere near you. Not after what you did. | 你做出那种事 她不会跟你说话的 |
[37:16] | Leave him alone, Nana B. | 别刁难他 B奶奶 |
[37:20] | I told him he can come here. | 我和他说了可以过来 |
[37:24] | I’ll be with the baby. | 我去看孩子 |
[37:34] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[37:36] | The deal I made with Darius was straight. | 我和达瑞斯的交易没问题 |
[37:39] | Now, that property’s all yours, Tam. | 现在那片地产是你的了 塔玛 |
[37:42] | I can’t take back what happened, | 我不能改变发生了的事 |
[37:43] | but I can make sure that his family– | 但我可以确保他的家人 |
[37:47] | your family is taken care of. | 你的家人被照顾好 |
[37:58] | Put in a little somethin’ extra for the baby. | 多加了一些给孩子 |
[38:01] | Look, I know you have no reason to believe me, | 我知道你没有理由相信我 |
[38:03] | but I am sorry for all of it. | 但我对这一切很抱歉 |
[38:06] | D always called me his queen. | D总说我是他的女王 |
[38:11] | He said someday he’d even give me my own kingdom. | 他说总有一天他会给我属于我的王国 |
[38:16] | This deal was… | 这个交易 |
[38:20] | it was supposed to be the start of something. | 本来应该是一个开始 |
[38:25] | You may think this makes us straight, G… | 你可能认为这样我们就扯平了 杰 |
[38:29] | but I’m just gettin’ started. | 我才刚刚开始 |
[38:34] | I’m gonna build my own goddamn kingdom now. | 现在我要建立自己的王国了 |
[38:39] | So you better watch your back. | 所以你最好小心点 |
[39:00] | Ladies, as I’m sure you’re aware, we– the three of us– | 女士们 你们一定知道 我们三个 |
[39:05] | are the most devout members of this church. | 是这个教会最虔诚的成员 |
[39:09] | What do you want, Frank? | 你想怎样 弗兰克 |
[39:11] | I’m calling on your inner Light to help me. To help the church. | 我请求你们用内心的光来帮助我 帮助教会 |
[39:22] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[39:23] | I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他 |
[39:24] | He’s not a member of the church, and too old to be a runaway. | 他不是教会成员 年纪太大也不可能是离家者 |
[39:27] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[39:29] | He’s an innocent man whose life Leslie took, recklessly. | 他是个无辜的人 莱斯利轻率地夺走了他的生命 |
[39:34] | Aura, Frances, we have a problem. | 奥拉 弗朗西丝 我们有麻烦了 |
[39:39] | And its name is Leslie Ellerh Dean. | 麻烦的名字是莱斯利·埃勒·迪恩 |
[39:46] | Before the man you met, | 在你遇到的人之前 |
[39:48] | I lived as many men. | 我作为很多人活过 |
[39:50] | I watched cities rise, religions form, technology advance. | 我看着城市崛起 宗教形成 科技进步 |
[39:55] | It was a lonely existence, | 我的存在很孤独 |
[39:57] | waiting for your world to catch up with mine, | 等待你的世界赶上我的世界 |
[39:59] | so my family, our family, could be freed. | 然后我的家人 我们的家人 才能获得自由 |
[40:04] | But when you were born, my dear, I felt a connection | 但当你出生时 亲爱的 我感到了一种联系 |
[40:08] | far deeper than anything I had ever experienced. | 远比我以前经历过的强烈 |
[40:11] | I could not bear to lose it. | 我不能忍受失去它 |
[40:13] | The sacrifices that you discovered | 你发现的那些献祭 |
[40:14] | were done so that I could stay in this form, | 是为了让我能保持这个形态 |
[40:18] | stay as your father. | 继续做你的父亲 |
[40:20] | To struggle with another host, risk losing you forever– | 冒着永远失去你的风险去和另一个宿主斗争 |
[40:24] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[40:27] | Maybe you can’t forgive this, but Karolina, | 也许你无法原谅 但是卡罗琳娜 |
[40:30] | you have a destiny that is bigger than all of us. | 你的命运比我们所有人都要宏大 |
[40:35] | In inhabiting this human body, | 栖息于这具人体中 |
[40:37] | I have learned to love none more than you. | 我学会了比爱任何人都更爱你 |
[40:41] | Carry this with you as you prepare for what’s next. | 在你为接下来的事做准备时 带着这个 |
[40:52] | What are you still doing here?! | 你们怎么还在这 |
[40:52] | Didn’t you get, like, our ten texts? | 我们发了得有十条信息吧 |
[40:54] | – We gotta go now! – Come on! | -我们现在就得走 -快点 |
[41:00] | Alex, come on. | 艾利克斯 快点 |
[41:14] | Stairs! Go! | 楼梯 快跑 |
[41:31] | That’s not gonna hold ’em. | 那个拦不住他们的 |
[41:35] | Molly, come on! | 茉莉 快点 |
[41:36] | Go! I’ll meet you at the Rolls. Go! | 你们先走 我去车那里找你们 |
[42:10] | Are you guys really gonna lock me in a dungeon? | 你们真的要把我关在地牢里吗 |
[42:12] | I mean, do you see me? I’m 14. | 你们没看到我才14岁吗 |
[42:32] | Sit down, girl. | 坐下 姑娘 |
[42:42] | Hi, Molly. So nice to finally meet you. | 你好 茉莉 很高兴终于见到你 |