时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You’re gonna do one more thing for him. | 你要再为他做一件事 |
[00:10] | Yeah, what’s that? | 什么事 |
[00:10] | Take the rap for his murder charge. | 为他抗下凶杀指控的罪名 |
[00:13] | I have evidence that proves | 我有证据证明 |
[00:14] | – someone is innocent. – It’s an alibi. | -有人无罪 -这是不在场证明 |
[00:16] | Our boy AWOL here can destroy the footage. | 阿沃尔可以毁掉录像 |
[00:18] | – Send a message. – I’ll take care of it. | -震慑它 -我会处理好的 |
[00:22] | You’re gonna tell me every damn thing you know about this mess. | 你要把你知道的所有事情都告诉我 |
[00:25] | Sounds like it’s time for you to meet my friends. | 看来是时候带你见见我的朋友们了 |
[00:26] | We know that Darius was killed at the Gordon Hotel, | 我们知道达瑞斯在戈登酒店被杀 |
[00:28] | so if I can hack into the surveillance system there | 所以如果我能入侵监控系统 |
[00:30] | and prove it, | 证明这一点 |
[00:31] | then we can clear Darius’s name once and for all. | 为达瑞斯洗脱冤屈 |
[00:33] | I was gonna tell you about that. It’s the school of my dreams. | 我正准备告诉你的 我梦想的学校 |
[00:35] | You make a decision, you lie, and then you keep shit from me. | 你擅自做决定 然后撒谎 瞒着我 |
[00:38] | We gotta go! Now! Come on. | 我们得走了 赶紧走了 |
[00:43] | Stairs! Go! | 楼梯 快跑 |
[00:51] | She’s been inside way too long. | 她在里面太久了 |
[00:52] | OK, so we’re going in, right? | 好吧 那我们要进去的吧 |
[00:54] | If we go back in, we gotta be ready to fight. | 如果我们再回去 就要做好战斗准备了 |
[00:55] | – I don’t know. – What do you mean, you don’t know? | -我不确定 -那是什么意思 |
[00:56] | – That’s Molly. – No offense, | -那可是茉莉 -别介意 |
[00:58] | but the people who have no powers | 但没异能的人 |
[00:59] | are the ones calling the shots. | 却老想说了算 |
[01:00] | I can mind-control a dinosaur. That sounds like a power to me. | 我能心灵控制一只恐龙 这不是异能吗 |
[01:02] | And how does that help us in this moment? | 那现在怎么能帮我们了 |
[01:04] | Speaking as someone with an above-average range of power, | 作为有中上等能力的人 |
[01:07] | I say we can beat their asses. | 我说我们打得过他们 |
[01:08] | Okay, what the hell is going on? | 好吧 这是什么情况 |
[01:09] | There may have been some things I didn’t tell you about us. | 我可能对你隐瞒了一些我们的情况 |
[01:11] | Yeah, no shit. And did you say “dinosaur”? | 可不是呢 你刚刚是说”恐龙”吗 |
[01:13] | I’ll explain later, all right? | 我回头解释 |
[01:14] | But right now, we have to save Molly. | 现在 我们得救茉莉 |
[01:16] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[01:17] | That’s AWOL. Tamar warned me about him. | 那是阿沃尔 塔玛说他不是好人 |
[01:19] | – This isn’t good. – What if they lock her up? | -这可不妙 -要是他们把她关起来呢 |
[01:20] | What if they feed her lies and they brainwash her? | 或是欺骗她 给她洗脑呢 |
[01:22] | What if she gets Stockholm Syndrome? | 要是她出现斯德哥摩症候群了呢 |
[01:24] | Slow down, Gert. She hasn’t gone Patty Hearst yet. | 慢点 格特 她还没变成帕蒂·赫斯特呢 |
[01:27] | Thanks for the ride. I thought I was gonna have to walk home. | 多谢送我 我还担心自己要走回家呢 |
[01:33] | – Shit. Now what? – We follow her. | -该死 现在怎么办 -跟上去 |
[01:35] | Somebody call Karolina. We’re gonna need all hands on deck. | 谁打给卡罗琳娜 我们需要全员出动 |
[01:46] | Shouldn’t I be in a police station? | 我不该被送去警局吗 |
[01:48] | You where you’re supposed to be. In the Black Box. | 你就在你该在的地方 秘密地点 |
[01:51] | Made for people like you who can’t mind their business. | 专为你这种多管闲事是人准备的 |
[01:55] | Oh, so you’re a crooked cop. | 你是个坏警察咯 |
[01:59] | Everything’s black and white with you kids. | 你们这些孩子总是非黑即白 |
[02:01] | Look, I don’t make the rules, I just enforce ’em. | 听着 规矩不是我定的 我只负责执行 |
[02:04] | Shit, you’re lucky they sent me. | 他们派我来算你走运 |
[02:06] | Lucky? You Tased me. | 走运 你电击了我 |
[02:09] | My boss Flores woulda shot you. | 换了我老板弗洛雷斯会开枪的 |
[02:11] | So you’re one of Flores’ little bitches. | 所以你是弗洛雷斯的小跟班啊 |
[02:17] | I’m no one’s…bitch. | 我不是任何人的跟班 |
[02:20] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[02:24] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[02:26] | I like you. You’re kind of tough for a little girl. | 我喜欢你 你个小姑娘还挺横 |
[02:33] | You can go. I’ll take it from here. | 你走吧 接下来交给我 |
[02:36] | You sure? She’s strong, man. | 你确定 她挺强壮的 |
[02:39] | Took that Taser like a 400-pound grizzly bear. | 像只400磅的大灰熊一样承受住了电击 |
[02:42] | She’s also fourteen years old. | 她才14岁 |
[02:43] | Almost fifteen. | 快15了 |
[02:46] | Besides… | 而且 |
[02:47] | Ms. Hernandez and I, we got history. | 赫南德斯小姐和我 我们老交情了 |
[02:51] | I’m an old friend of her parents’– | 我是她父母的老友 |
[02:53] | may they rest in peace. | 愿他们安息 |
[02:57] | She’s harmless. Go home. | 她不是个威胁 回家吧 |
[03:12] | You do realize your parents are worried sick? | 你知道你父母都担心死了吗 |
[03:14] | You said it yourself. My parents are dead. | 你自己也说了 我父母都死了 |
[03:18] | Let me get you home. | 让我送你回家吧 |
[03:19] | You and your friends. You can trust me. | 你和你朋友们 你可以信任我的 |
[03:24] | Not happening. | 不可能的 |
[03:26] | You’re just a flunky, do-boy. | 你只是个跑腿的 |
[03:30] | PRIDE owns you. | 给傲慢卖命 |
[03:35] | – Where are your goddamn friends? – I don’t know, man. | -你的朋友们都在哪 -我不知道 |
[03:38] | I mean, still at the hotel, | 可能还在酒店 |
[03:41] | reporting a kidnapping to the actual cops, | 或是向真警察报告绑架案 |
[03:44] | eating pizza, maybe. | 或者去吃披萨了 |
[03:45] | It’s kind of your job to find out. | 查明他们在哪不是你的工作吗 |
[03:49] | There’s nothing worse than hurting a kid to get information. | 没什么比伤害个孩子获取信息更糟的了 |
[03:56] | But I will. | 但我会那么做的 |
[04:03] | Oh, you won’t be smiling for long. | 你笑不了多久了 |
[04:06] | Wanna put money on that? | 想打赌吗 |
[04:09] | I can use the cash. | 我正好缺钱 |
[04:28] | Molly, put the corrupt law enforcement officer down. | 茉莉 把腐败的执法人员放下 |
[04:31] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得的 |
[04:32] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:35] | Told you she’d be fine. | 就说她不会有事的 |
[04:37] | Sorry to worry you guys. | 抱歉让你们担心了 |
[04:40] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[05:55] | You know what? I almost forgot. | 知道吗 我差点忘了 |
[05:56] | That Flores guy, he took my phone. | 那个弗洛雷斯拿了我的手机 |
[05:58] | Then he’s tracking us. That’s right out of the Minoru handbook. | 那他能追踪我们 这是实家手册里的战术 |
[06:00] | You know what that means. Everybody toss your burners. | 你们清楚这意味着什么 大家丢掉一次性手机 |
[06:04] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[06:06] | – Just one question. – You mean, | -有一个问题 -你是想问 |
[06:08] | like, why did we just treat the streets of our beloved city | 我们为什么刚把我们亲爱的城市街道 |
[06:10] | like a Taiwanese landfill? | 当成了台湾垃圾场吗 |
[06:13] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[06:14] | I’m Livvie. Who are you? Do you have a bionic dinosaur too? | 我是莉薇 你是谁 你也有只仿生恐龙吗 |
[06:18] | The dinosaur isn’t bionic. | 恐龙不是仿生的 |
[06:19] | I’m Karolina. | 我是卡罗琳娜 |
[06:21] | That’s my friend Livvie. | 那是我朋友莉薇 |
[06:22] | – She’s coming with us tonight. – I am? | -她今晚来跟我们住 -是吗 |
[06:24] | Thanks for making the decision for all of us. | 多谢你替我们大家做主了 |
[06:26] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry, I just meant that you should come over tonight, | 抱歉 我是说我觉得你今晚该过来 |
[06:30] | and then we can decide what we’re gonna do in the morning. | 我们好一起决定明天该怎么做 |
[06:32] | That’s…if you wanted to sleep over. | 如果你想来住一宿的话 |
[06:36] | Do you want me to? | 你希望我去吗 |
[06:38] | If you want to. | 如果你想的话 |
[06:40] | That was romcom cute, | 好浪漫可爱啊 |
[06:43] | but can we figure out where we’re going? | 但我们能不能想好要去哪 |
[06:45] | Gert, take her home. We can’t afford any more risks. | 格特 送她回家 我们不能再冒险了 |
[06:47] | No, Gert, we’re going to the hostel. Take a right. | 不 格特 我们去旅社 右转 |
[06:49] | Bad idea. It’s not safe. | 坏主意 不安全 |
[06:50] | This is stupid. Livvie has more than proven herself to us. | 怎么能这样 莉薇的行为足以证明自己了 |
[06:53] | I have to pee, and we’re running out of gas. | 我得尿尿 而且我们要没油了 |
[06:55] | We’re going home. | 我们回家吧 |
[07:12] | Welcome, Livvie. Make yourself at home. | 欢迎 莉薇 随意点 |
[07:14] | Oh, and if you’re hungry, we’re really good at dumpster diving. | 如果你饿了 我们很擅长翻垃圾箱 |
[07:16] | How did you find this place? | 你们怎么找到这里的 |
[07:19] | Dumb luck, I guess. | 走霉运吧 |
[07:21] | Yeah, we were chasing this guy who stole Chase’s Fistigons– | 我们追着一个偷了查斯粉碎拳套的人 |
[07:25] | that’s what they’re called, the robot gloves– | 就是那个机械手套 |
[07:27] | and Old Lace, that’s the dinosaur, Gert’s a classic movie buff– | 老妇 就是恐龙 格特超喜欢经典电影 |
[07:31] | anyways, Old Lace tackles this guy, | 总之 老妇擒抱了那人 |
[07:34] | Karolina falls through that skylight, | 卡罗琳娜从那个天窗掉了下去 |
[07:36] | and boom! Underground mansion. | 然后就发现了地下豪宅 |
[07:39] | Was Karolina OK? | 卡罗琳娜没事吧 |
[07:41] | Yeah. No, she was fine. | 嗯 她没事 |
[07:42] | She was glowing, so, you know, she hovered. | 她能发光 还能悬浮 |
[07:45] | You know that sounds totally crazy, right? | 你知道那听上去很疯狂吧 |
[07:47] | Yup. Welcome to the hostel. | 是啊 欢迎来旅社 |
[07:51] | This is my spot, we call it Alexville, | 这是我的地盘 艾利克斯村 |
[07:55] | or at least I do, in my head. | 至少我在脑袋里这么喊 |
[07:57] | This place is freakin’ huge, and you don’t get a room? | 这地方好大啊 你却没房间吗 |
[08:00] | Well, I’ve been spending | 我一直跟一个 |
[08:01] | all my time with this cool girl from Compton. | 康普顿的酷姐厮混 |
[08:03] | Who needs a room? | 要什么房间啊 |
[08:08] | Was that your phone? | 那是你的手机吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah. Tamar’s been texting me like crazy. | 嗯 塔玛一直在疯狂地给我发短信 |
[08:12] | You didn’t get rid of it like the rest of us? | 你没像我们一样丢掉手机吗 |
[08:14] | If that AWOL guy knows that you’re with us, | 如果那个阿沃尔知道你跟我们在一起 |
[08:15] | he could be tracking us right now. | 他现在就可能在追踪你 |
[08:17] | I–I’m just supposed to toss my phone | 难道我就要把手机丢掉 |
[08:18] | and throw away the little memories I have with Darius? | 也丢掉我跟达瑞斯不多的回忆吗 |
[08:20] | – This is evidence. – Evidence? | -这可是证据 -证据 |
[08:22] | When he allegedly killed Destiny, he was at my birthday party. | 在他据称杀死黛丝特妮时 他去了我的生日派对 |
[08:25] | And I’ll lose the footage of us leaving the hospital. | 而且我还会失去我们在医院时的视频 |
[08:28] | – I know it went wrong– – Wait, | -虽然当时出了岔子 -等等 |
[08:29] | you have footage from the hospital? | 你有医院当时的视频吗 |
[08:31] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[08:34] | Livvie, please. | 莉薇 拜托 |
[08:52] | Say bye! | 说再见吧 |
[08:56] | There’s the car. | 车在那里 |
[09:02] | – It’s him. – AWOL. | -是他 -阿沃尔 |
[09:05] | Look, we got it, OK? | 这个我们拿到了 |
[09:07] | But I have to destroy your phone. | 但我必须销毁你的手机 |
[09:09] | I can save everything. OK? | 我可以保存一切 |
[09:11] | Anything you want, it’s yours. | 你想要的你都能拿到 |
[09:13] | Then I’m gonna make it look | 然后我会让人以为 |
[09:14] | like your phone’s in the mountains of Wakanda. | 你的手机在瓦坎达的山里 |
[09:17] | – You can do that? – What? | -你能做到吗 -怎么 |
[09:19] | Did you really think I didn’t have a superpower? | 你真以为我就没有超能力了吗 |
[09:21] | So then what, what do we do with it? | 那然后呢 我们拿它做什么 |
[09:23] | Well, we know that we can’t trust the police– | 我们知道我们不能相信警察 |
[09:26] | my mom owns them, too. | 我妈妈也收买了他们 |
[09:28] | Aside from being an assassin, | 除了做刺客 |
[09:30] | she’s also one of the city’s top defense attorneys. | 她还是市里最好的辩护律师之一 |
[09:32] | So what’s the plan? You always have one. | 那你怎么打算的 你总有计划 |
[09:35] | We’re gonna use the little fish, A. K. A. AWOL, | 我们用小鱼 也就是阿沃尔 |
[09:38] | to get to the big fish, better known as our awful parents. | 抓大鱼 也就是我们的坏父母 |
[09:41] | Technically, aren’t piranhas little fish? | 严格讲 食人鱼不也是小鱼吗 |
[09:43] | Moray eels? They’re both deadly. | 海鳝 但它们都很致命 |
[09:44] | OK, great, so you’re a cosmetologist and an oceanologist. | 好吧 你是个美容师兼海洋学家 |
[09:48] | Look, I understand that you’re scared. | 我知道你害怕 |
[09:51] | OK, but you have no idea what our parents are capable of. | 但你根本无法想象我们的父母都能做什么事 |
[09:54] | – We have to take them down. – I don’t know, Alex. | -我们必须扳倒他们 -我不知道 艾利克斯 |
[09:56] | I don’t know what to say, who to trust– | 我不知道该说什么 该信任谁 |
[09:58] | Trust me. | 信任我 |
[10:00] | OK, but no more secrets– not between us. | 好吧 但我们之间再不能有秘密 |
[10:04] | No more secrets. | 再没有秘密 |
[10:09] | I have one more request. | 我还有个要求 |
[10:12] | Request away. | 说吧 |
[10:15] | Can I meet the dinosaur? | 我可以见见恐龙吗 |
[10:38] | You’ve been keeping secrets from the beginning. | 你们从一开始就有所隐瞒 |
[10:40] | We figured it was a need-to-know basis kind of a thing. | 我们觉得有些事不需要告诉你 |
[10:43] | I should have known you psychos | 我就该知道你们这些疯子 |
[10:45] | would Frankenstein your own kids into super-powered assholes. | 会像弗兰肯斯坦一样把你们的孩子变成超能力混蛋 |
[10:48] | Hey, slight clarification. Our kids are not assholes. | 说清楚 我们的孩子们可不是混蛋 |
[10:51] | And they don’t all have powers. | 他们也不是都有异能 |
[10:52] | Right. Some of them only have military-grade weapons | 是啊 有些只是有军事级别的武器 |
[10:55] | and hacking computers. | 和会黑电脑 |
[10:57] | You sent me in unprepared! | 你们让我打了无准备的仗 |
[11:01] | But I won’t do the same. | 但我不会也这么对你们 |
[11:04] | Heads up. They’re comin’ for you. | 小心了 他们要整你们了 |
[11:07] | Comin’ for us how? | 怎么说 |
[11:11] | They’re onto Darius’s murder. | 他们查到达瑞斯的谋杀了 |
[11:14] | If they dig any deeper, it leads right back to this room. | 如果他们再深挖 就能指向这个房间 |
[11:17] | To all of us! | 我们所有人 |
[11:21] | Look, you don’t need to square off with our kids. | 没人叫你跟我们的孩子们对决 |
[11:22] | You just find ’em. We’ll take care of the rest. | 你找到他们就行 其他的我们来处理 |
[11:42] | PRIDE was supposed to be over. | 傲慢本该都结束了 |
[11:43] | Only you two have dragged us all back in with this Darius crap. | 但你俩搞出来的达瑞斯的破事又把我们拉了回来 |
[11:47] | You weren’t singing that tune | 我帮你女儿洗清了 |
[11:48] | when it got your daughter off murder charges. | 谋杀罪名时 你可不是这么说的 |
[11:50] | We saved all our kids. | 我们救了所有人的孩子 |
[11:51] | We’ve been tied to each other for too long. | 我们跟彼此绑在一起太久了 |
[11:54] | We were fools to think | 我们错不该认为 |
[11:55] | ending PRIDE would absolve us of our misdeeds. | 解散傲慢就能赦免我们的一切错误 |
[11:58] | Or end our association. | 或是结束我们的联系 |
[12:00] | And now we could all to go prison. | 现在 我们都可能进监狱 |
[12:02] | Come on, guys, don’t be so pessimistic. | 得了 伙计们 别那么消极 |
[12:03] | – We can fix this. – Stacy’s right. | -我们可以解决的 -史黛茜说得对 |
[12:06] | I believe it was The Tramp himself, | 伟大的《流浪汉》 |
[12:08] | the great Charlie Chaplin, who once said, | 查理·卓别林曾说 |
[12:10] | “You’re never gonna find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” | “低着头是看不到彩虹的” |
[12:13] | Oh, hon! I like that. | 亲爱的 说得真好 |
[12:15] | What happens if Flores does find the kids? | 如果弗洛雷斯找到了孩子们 然后怎么办 |
[12:18] | They want nothing to do with us. | 他们完全不想与我们有瓜葛 |
[12:20] | They’re armed, not afraid, and coming for us. | 他们有武器 不害怕 而且想扳倒我们 |
[12:22] | Let’s not forget, we’re still PRIDE. | 别忘了 我们还是傲慢 |
[12:24] | The most brilliant minds in biotech, computers, and engineering | 生物科技 电脑和工程领域最精英的人才 |
[12:27] | are standing in this room. | 都在这个房间里 |
[12:29] | Thanks for including us, Vic. | 谢谢你带上了我们 维克 |
[12:30] | What are you suggesting? | 你什么意思 |
[12:33] | We build our own weapons. | 我们自己建造武器 |
[12:36] | To turn on our kids? | 对付孩子们吗 |
[12:38] | Of course this is your idea. | 你当然会想这样的主意 |
[12:40] | You’re the same man who blasted his son | 你还是那个把亲生儿子 |
[12:42] | – through a plate glass window. – Yes. | -从玻璃窗打飞出去的人 -是啊 |
[12:44] | Unfortunately, I hurt my son. | 很不幸 我伤害了我儿子 |
[12:45] | But that’s not what I’m doing here. | 但我不是这个意思 |
[12:48] | They’d just simply be tools to ensure our safety | 我只是想建造能确保我们安全的工具 |
[12:51] | and, ultimately, theirs. | 最终也能保护他们 |
[12:52] | You really think this is the best way to bring them home? | 你真觉得这是让他们回家来的最佳办法吗 |
[12:56] | It is, if it’s the only way. | 是的 如果没有别的办法 |
[13:03] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[13:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:06] | We’ll start today. | 今天就开始 |
[13:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[13:16] | She’s never been like this before. | 她以前从未这样过 |
[13:18] | Old Lace, you have to eat something. | 老妇 你总得吃点什么 |
[13:21] | OK, watch me. | 好吧 看我 |
[13:23] | I’ll eat it first. | 我先吃 |
[13:25] | Wait! You’re gonna eat a palm tree? | 等等 你要吃棕榈树吗 |
[13:27] | Maybe if she sees me do it, then she’ll eat. | 或许如果她看到我吃了 她也会吃 |
[13:30] | It’s the sacrifice we have to make as parents, Molly. | 这是我们作为父母必须做出的牺牲 茉莉 |
[13:33] | We have crackers. | 我们有饼干 |
[13:34] | They’re cardboard bland and they’re easy to digest. | 寡淡无味 但好消化 |
[13:37] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[13:42] | Chase. | 查斯 |
[13:44] | – Molly. – Cool. We’re no longer strangers. | -茉莉 -太好了 我们不再不说话了 |
[13:47] | Gert needs your help. It’s Old Lace. She won’t eat. | 格特需要你帮助 是老妇 她不肯进食 |
[13:50] | And Gert wants to use me as bait? | 格特要拿我做诱饵吗 |
[13:52] | Don’t be a jerk. | 别犯浑 |
[13:54] | Gert hates me. | 格特恨我 |
[13:55] | I drowned her dreams in a chocolate waterfall. | 我把她的梦想淹在巧克力喷泉里了 |
[13:58] | You didn’t drown her dreams. | 你没有淹没她的梦想 |
[14:00] | It’s an application. She can get another one online. | 那只是个申请 她可以在网上再做一次 |
[14:03] | Gert was just…afraid | 格特只是害怕 |
[14:05] | that you wouldn’t support her decision. | 你不会支持她的决定 |
[14:07] | Wait. She said that? | 等等 她那么说了吗 |
[14:09] | Not really. | 没有 |
[14:11] | I’m just kinda getting really good at this whole advice thing. | 我只是真的很擅长提建议 |
[14:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:15] | But after everything that went down in the hotel… | 但经过了酒店发生的一切 |
[14:19] | I think we’re over-over. | 我觉得我们绝对完了 |
[14:23] | Is it that unfair for Gert to consider a future without you? | 格特考虑没有你的未来就那么不公平吗 |
[14:28] | No. No, not at all. It just… | 不是的 但… |
[14:33] | it hurt my feelings. | 伤了我的感情 |
[14:35] | I thought, “We’re a couple and | 我以为 我们是一对儿 |
[14:37] | we’re gonna figure things out together.” But… | 我们凡事一切考虑 但 |
[14:40] | God, if my teammates heard me talking this way right now– | 天呐 如果我的队友听到我现在说这种话 |
[14:42] | Who cares what those idiots think? | 谁管那些白痴怎么想啊 |
[14:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:47] | No, I’m not sorry. You and Gert don’t have to be boo’ed up | 不 我不觉得抱歉 你和格特不需要腻在一起 |
[14:51] | in order to make sure Old Lace is safe. | 好确保老妇的安全 |
[15:16] | Is she OK? | 她没事吧 |
[15:20] | She’s been tossing all night. | 她整晚都睡不着 |
[15:23] | Not to mention I woke up next to Dienonychus vomit, | 而且我醒来时身边都是孔爪龙的呕吐物 |
[15:25] | so I’m doing great, by the way. | 所以我可是好极了 |
[15:28] | Do you want my help or not? | 你到底要不要我帮忙 |
[15:30] | I’m frickin’ trying, Gert. | 我很努力了 格特 |
[15:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:37] | It’s that, um… | 只是 |
[15:39] | it’s just, this isn’t normal. | 这样不正常 |
[15:41] | Maybe…maybe something she ate? | 或许是她吃了什么 |
[15:44] | I thought you said she was an omnivore. | 你不是说她是杂食的吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah, but I don’t think they really had Domino’s pizza | 是啊 但白垩纪应该没有 |
[15:48] | during the Cretaceous Period. | 多米诺披萨吧 |
[15:52] | Well, uh, maybe we change her diet. | 或许我们给她换换饮食 |
[15:55] | I’ll get the Fistigons, go hunting? | 我拿上粉碎拳套去狩猎 |
[15:57] | That’s very sweet, | 太贴心了 |
[15:59] | but I was hoping for something a little less barbaric. | 但我希望是不那么野蛮的办法 |
[16:03] | But, speaking of bad ideas… | 但说到坏点子 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Smith. | 抱歉我没告诉你史密斯学院的事 |
[16:10] | I was operating from a place of fear. | 我那么做是出于恐惧 |
[16:14] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[16:18] | And you’re…super smart. | 你非常聪明 |
[16:22] | Scary passionate. | 特别有激情 |
[16:24] | And you want more out of life. | 你希望生活有更多可能 |
[16:28] | But I want you to feel comfortable telling me things. | 但我希望你觉得你有事可以跟我说 |
[16:31] | Especially if… we’re a couple. | 尤其是 如果我们是一对儿 |
[16:42] | Can we, um… can we just start over? | 我们可以重新开始吗 |
[16:47] | Maybe figuring out what’s wrong with Old Lace together? | 或许一起查明老妇是怎么了 |
[16:51] | Yeah. I’d like that a lot. | 嗯 我很乐意 |
[16:54] | We have kinda been wingin’ it. | 我们的确一直是在随机应变 |
[17:05] | OK, yeah. I know what you’re thinking, | 好吧 我知道你在想什么 |
[17:07] | and it’s definitely a legitimate question. | 这个问题很有道理 |
[17:10] | Can it still be called a muffin if it also functions | 如果它能作为可以把人 |
[17:12] | as a blunt object capable of rendering a man unconscious? | 砸昏的钝器 是否还能将之称为玛芬蛋糕 |
[17:16] | It’s fine. I like peanut butter and crackers. | 没事 我喜欢花生酱和饼干 |
[17:20] | Sorry, I need these. Thanks! | 抱歉 我需要这个 谢了 |
[17:25] | You know, I should just get home. | 我还是回家吧 |
[17:26] | Tamar, she’ll be worried about me. | 塔玛会担心我的 |
[17:28] | OK. I’ll take you. Maybe we can get some food on the way? | 好吧 我带你去 或许路上买点食物 |
[17:31] | You mentioned some place with amazing plantains? | 你说有个地方有很棒的大蕉 |
[17:34] | I did, but one problem. I’ve seen AWOL there. | 是啊 但有个问题 我在那里见过阿沃尔 |
[17:42] | Well, maybe it’s not a problem. | 或许这不是个问题 |
[17:44] | Could be the perfect way to get to him. | 或许这样正好能抓到他 |
[17:46] | – Alex, it’s too dangerous. – I’ll bring my friends. | -艾利克斯 太危险了 -我带上我的朋友们 |
[17:49] | And you think they’ll be down for that? | 你觉得他们会乐意吗 |
[17:52] | Well, maybe we don’t have to tell them. | 或许我们不非得告诉他们 |
[17:55] | But you said it was an amazing place, | 但你说那里很棒的 |
[17:57] | and they love Caribbean food. | 我喜欢加勒比菜 |
[17:58] | – What about no more secrets? – I meant between us. | -不是说不再有秘密了吗 -那是我们之间 |
[18:02] | I just met them, Alex. I’m not cool with lying to them. | 我刚认识他们 艾利克斯 我不想骗他们 |
[18:06] | Look, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[18:08] | OK? Trust me. | 好吗 相信我 |
[18:10] | Plus, I’ll handle all the lying. | 而且 撒谎的事我来负责 |
[18:38] | Oh, my God, it smells so good. Great place, Livvie. | 天呐 好香啊 这地方真棒 莉薇 |
[18:42] | Oh, it was Alex’s choice, but thanks. | 是艾利克斯选的 不过谢了 |
[18:44] | Yeah, it’s apparently very popular here, so… | 是啊 这里据说人气很旺 |
[18:46] | – Can we sit anywhere? – Yeah, just grab a table. | -我们坐哪都行吗 -嗯 找张桌子吧 |
[18:49] | Yo, AWOL, what’s up? | 阿沃尔 好啊 |
[18:50] | Those were the guys who grabbed me. | 那就是抓了我的人 |
[18:53] | What are they doing here? | 他们怎么来了 |
[18:54] | Come on, man. Yo, Sharon. | 走开 莎伦 |
[18:56] | What’s the deal? Where’s my food at? | 怎么回事 我的食物呢 |
[18:58] | It’s coming. I’ll get it. | 就来了 我去拿 |
[18:59] | Yo, it’s always supposed to be here. | 应该一直在这儿等着我的 |
[19:01] | I’m tired of coming and waiting. | 我受够了老来干等 |
[19:03] | Like, I’m here every day. | 我每天都来 |
[19:04] | Who knew dirty cops liked to eat clean? | 谁知道脏警也喜欢吃干净食物 |
[19:08] | Wilder. This is not a coincidence. | 威尔德 这不是巧合 |
[19:11] | You tricked us. | 你骗了我们 |
[19:13] | OK, we’re not here just for the food. | 好吧 我们不光是为了吃饭而来 |
[19:15] | I told you they wouldn’t like it. | 我就说他们不会高兴的 |
[19:17] | No, we don’t. | 说对了 |
[19:18] | Like what, exactly? | 不高兴什么 |
[19:20] | Alex’s small-fish-eats-big-fish plan. | 艾利克斯的小鱼吃大鱼计划 |
[19:23] | AWOL is your idea of a small fish? | 你觉得阿沃尔是小鱼吗 |
[19:25] | Small fish can be deadly. | 小鱼也可以很致命 |
[19:26] | There’s the puffer fish, which is small but very dangerous. | 河豚鱼虽小 但很致命 |
[19:29] | Don’t forget about stingrays. They’re vicious. | 别忘了黄貂鱼 他们可凶残了 |
[19:30] | Is every girl a frickin’ marine biologist? | 难道女生都是海洋生物学家吗 |
[19:33] | I got this, OK? | 交给我吧 |
[19:36] | It’s always something. It’s always something. | 总有借口 |
[19:39] | Hot and ready, right. It needs to be. | 必须是热腾腾地给我备着 |
[19:42] | – Shit. – Hey, you got a minute? | -该死 -有空吗 |
[19:48] | Anyway, like I said, this thing better be good– | 总之 我说了 最好好吃… |
[19:50] | Once you’re done harassing this cashier, I wanna talk to you. | 等你骚扰够收银员了 我想跟你谈谈 |
[19:53] | All right? One on one, man to man. | 好吗 一对一 男人对男人 |
[19:57] | Man to man! | 男人对男人 |
[20:00] | Get outta here, kid. | 滚开吧 孩子 |
[20:01] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:06] | Did you just touch my food? | 你是碰了我的食物吗 |
[20:11] | – Did this kid just touch my curried goat? – Looks like it. | -这小孩是碰了我的咖喱山羊吗 -似乎是的 |
[20:16] | Yo, tell me that you did not just touch… | 告诉我 你不是真碰了 |
[20:20] | my God. Damned. Curried. Goat! | 我的咖喱山羊吧 |
[20:24] | Didn’t realize curried goat was such a big deal. | 我不知道咖喱山羊还这么重要 |
[20:27] | But I got an offer for you | 但我有个提议 |
[20:27] | that’s gonna make you forget all about lunch. | 能让你彻底忘了午饭 |
[20:29] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[20:31] | And who the hell are you to be offering me anything? | 你是哪根葱 能给我什么东西 |
[20:34] | I’m the guy that knows you framed Darius Davis for murder. | 我是知道你栽赃达瑞斯·戴维斯谋杀的人 |
[20:43] | You just messed up. | 你完蛋了 |
[20:45] | Drop the gate! | 关门 |
[20:46] | Everybody out. Now. | 都给我马上出去 |
[20:47] | We have a situation with fugitives | 我们这里有个逃犯 |
[20:49] | – who are armed and dangerous. – Go! | -他持械 而且很危险 -快走 |
[20:51] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快走 |
[20:52] | – Get out! – Let’s go! | -起来 -快走 |
[20:55] | Everybody clear out! Cross the street! | 全出去 去街对面 |
[21:04] | Y’all them hotel kids, huh? | 你们是酒店的那些孩子 是吧 |
[21:07] | You shoulda bailed with everyone else. | 你们该跟其他人一起跑掉的 |
[21:08] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
[21:11] | On your knees, hands behind your head. | 跪下 手放在头后 |
[21:16] | – Great plan, Wilder. – Down! | -好计划 威尔德 -跪下 |
[21:19] | Let me talk to you for two minutes. | 让我跟你谈两分钟 |
[21:20] | OK? I’m not– We aren’t the enemy. | 我不是 我们不是敌人 |
[21:24] | You talk too much. | 你话太多了 |
[21:25] | I was just trying to get your attention. | 我只是想引起你的注意 |
[21:27] | And now you got it. Come on. | 我现在注意到你了 跪下 |
[21:35] | I could kill everyone in here right now… | 我可以现在就杀了这里的每个人 |
[21:38] | and get away with it. | 还不会有后果 |
[21:40] | You know that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[21:47] | Pause. | 定 |
[22:01] | After everything we’ve been through, | 按说我们经历了那么多事 |
[22:02] | you would think it wouldn’t be that big of a deal, | 这应该不算什么了 |
[22:04] | but I did not like having a gun held to my head. | 但我很不喜欢被拿枪指着脑袋 |
[22:06] | Alex, I know what happened with Darius was awful, | 艾利克斯 我知道达瑞斯的事很糟 |
[22:08] | but getting mixed up with these guys is not gonna fix it. | 但跟他们扯到一起也无济于事 |
[22:10] | Agree. No more fishing, OK? | 同意 已经别再钓鱼了 |
[22:12] | Alex, we’re dropping this. | 艾利克斯 这事我们不管了 |
[22:13] | We’ll take down our parents another way. | 我们换个办法扳倒父母们 |
[22:15] | Or…maybe we just move on. | 或者 我们向前看吧 |
[22:18] | We let it all go, we focus on the future. | 我们放下一切 着眼未来 |
[22:21] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[22:23] | Yeah. I’ll take Livvie home. | 好 我带莉薇回家 |
[22:35] | Where are we rushing off to? | 我们这是要去哪 |
[22:36] | The old neighborhood. Clean up the mess you created. | 老街区 清理你留下的烂摊子 |
[22:40] | – We’re going to Tamar’s. – Tamar’s? | -我们去塔玛家 -塔玛家 |
[22:42] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:44] | If this is your sad attempt at some teachable moment… | 如果你这是可悲地想给我点教训 |
[22:49] | In case you didn’t notice, | 如果你没注意到的话 |
[22:51] | Victor Stein is creating some high-tech shit | 维克多·斯坦恩在建造什么高科技玩意 |
[22:53] | to use against our kids. | 来对付我们的孩子们 |
[22:54] | And if Alex gets shot, he ain’t gonna glow, | 如果艾利克斯中枪 他可不会发光 |
[22:57] | he’s gonna bleed. | 他只会流血 |
[22:58] | So we need to find him now. | 所以我们得马上找到他 |
[23:00] | Fine. But we can’t trust Tamar. | 好吧 但我们不能信任塔玛 |
[23:04] | Why? Because of what you did to Darius? | 为什么 因为你杀了达瑞斯吗 |
[23:08] | Right now I trust her a hell of a lot more than I do you. | 我现在比起你可远远更信任她 |
[23:15] | This is a multidirectional tranquilizer dart. | 这是一个多方向麻醉镖 |
[23:18] | Its look and design is modeled after the red-tailed hawk. | 外型和设计是参考了红尾鵟 |
[23:23] | A missile gun named after a predatory bird. Sounds painful. | 以捕食鸟命名的导弹枪 听上去很疼 |
[23:27] | Don’t worry. We’ll use it with discretion. | 别担心 我们会小心使用的 |
[23:31] | Janet figured out how this actually works, huh? | 珍妮特搞明白了这究竟是怎么一回事 是吗 |
[23:33] | She did. It’s an incredible resource. | 是啊 真是好资源 |
[23:37] | Insight into energy conversion, space travel– | 有关于能量转换 太空旅行的知识 |
[23:40] | technology so advanced, it, uh– | 这些科技如此先进 |
[23:43] | Well, it’s far beyond your grasp. | 是你远远无法掌握的 |
[23:55] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[23:58] | – Honey. – Janet. | -亲爱的 -珍妮特 |
[24:00] | I’ll just get it out of the way by stating the obvious. | 我就先把话说明白了 |
[24:03] | This is awkward. | 这很尴尬 |
[24:05] | But I want in on this boys’ club think tank. | 但我想加入这个男生智囊团 |
[24:08] | I cracked the Abstract, I designed the anti-gravity gun– | 我破解了《摘要》 设计了反重力枪 |
[24:11] | I have more than proven my worth. | 我已经充分证明了自己的价值 |
[24:14] | You’d be a welcome addition to our team. | 我们很欢迎你的加入 |
[24:19] | You had ’em in your lap! | 你都抓到他们了 |
[24:21] | – And you let ’em go?! – I didn’t let them go, | -却放走了他们 -我没放走他们 |
[24:24] | just like you didn’t let that little girl go last night. | 就像你昨晚也没有放走那个小姑娘 |
[24:27] | Her freak-ass friends busted her out, didn’t they? | 是她的怪物朋友救走了她 是吧 |
[24:29] | – So what if they did? – It raises you in my esteem | -他们做了什么 -他们让我又尊敬了你 |
[24:32] | to know you didn’t get your ass rolled by Little Miss Molly. | 因为我知道你不是被小茉莉揍扁了 |
[24:34] | But it raises some questions as well. | 但也让我产生了问题 |
[24:37] | Such as, why keep that information a secret from me? | 比如 为什么不把这些事告诉我 |
[24:41] | You question my loyalty? | 你质疑我的忠诚吗 |
[24:44] | Yes, sir. I do indeed. | 是的 先生 没错 |
[24:47] | See, as soon as you saw | 你一看到 |
[24:48] | that little witch and the human glow-stick, | 那个小女巫和那个人肉荧光棒 |
[24:50] | you saw your way out. | 就看到了自己的出路 |
[24:51] | Whatever PRIDE was paying to find their kids—- | 不管傲慢付了多少钱想找回那些孩子 |
[24:54] | they was worth a whole lot more than that. | 他们的价值都远高于那个 |
[24:56] | – I was gonna come to you. – When? | -我本打算告诉你的 -什么时候 |
[24:58] | – You put me and my men in danger. – Those are my men! | -你让我和我的人陷于危险中 -他们是我的人 |
[25:01] | You work for me. | 你为我工作 |
[25:03] | Don’t forget I’m the one that picked your ass up | 别忘了是我在斯劳森街和佛蒙特街街口 |
[25:04] | off of Slauson and Vermont. I saw something in you. | 发现了你 我看到了你的潜力 |
[25:07] | Something that you could use. | 你可以利用的潜力 |
[25:10] | Just like you’re trying to use them kids. | 就像你也想利用那些孩子 |
[25:13] | Don’t tell me how to do my job. | 别指导我怎么做我的工作 |
[25:15] | You don’t like how I’m doing things, | 你不喜欢我的做事方式 |
[25:17] | I’ll find some other thug who knows how to listen. | 那我去另找别的会听话的暴徒来 |
[25:33] | The kids are in danger. I need to talk to Livvie. | 孩子们有危险 我需要跟莉薇谈谈 |
[25:35] | I’ve been trying to reach her. | 我一直想联系她 |
[25:37] | They had a run-in with the Strike Team. | 他们遭遇了一次突击队 |
[25:39] | Strike Team? Why didn’t we know about this? | 突击队 我们怎么没听说 |
[25:43] | They’re not talking about it at the Brentwood Country Mart? | 布伦特伍德村集市上没在谈论此事吗 |
[25:46] | No one’s sayin’ what went down. | 没人肯说发生了什么 |
[25:49] | – Is Alex OK? – They escaped. | -艾利克斯没事吧 -他们逃掉了 |
[25:53] | But I’m still worried. | 但我还是很担心 |
[25:55] | Livvie’s not returning my calls or my texts… | 莉薇不肯回我电话 或短信 |
[25:58] | Those guys, they don’t forgive and they don’t forget. | 那些人可不是会遗忘原谅的人 |
[26:02] | – They’re gonna come looking. – I’ll handle the Strike Team. | -他们会去找他们的 -突击队我来应付 |
[26:05] | In the meantime, I can put security outside. | 现在 我可以在外面给你布置安保 |
[26:07] | – Make sure you’re safe. – It’s nice that you’re worried. | -确保你的安全 -多谢你担心了 |
[26:09] | Being forced into single motherhood is not easy. | 被迫成为单身妈妈并不轻松 |
[26:19] | I don’t need your security. | 我不需要你的安保 |
[26:20] | Unless it’s to keep her away from me. | 除非是让她远离我 |
[26:22] | Now is not the time to be stubborn, Tamar. | 现在不是固执的时候 塔玛 |
[26:24] | I promise I’ll fix this. | 我保证会解决此事 |
[26:27] | But you need to call me the minute you hear from the kids. | 但你一有孩子们的消息得马上联系我 |
[26:30] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[26:48] | You’re takin’ orders from the same people | 你居然听命于 |
[26:50] | who killed your husband and paid me to shoot at your baby. | 杀了你丈夫 还付钱让我冲你儿子开枪的人 |
[26:54] | Bad Parenting 101, Tamar. | 真不是好家长啊 塔玛 |
[26:58] | You got a strong stomach, though. I woulda killed her. | 你真是能忍 换我就会杀了她 |
[27:04] | Here’s the deal. I keep you in the loop with PRIDE, | 我们这么办 我让你知道傲慢的事 |
[27:06] | and you leave me and my family alone. | 你放过我 和我的家人 |
[27:11] | So we partners now, or what? | 我们现在算是合伙人了吗 |
[27:25] | Are you eating cake? | 你在吃蛋糕吗 |
[27:29] | I thought you were supposed to be upgrading | 你不是要升级监控器的 |
[27:30] | the scanning software for these monitors. | 扫描软件吗 |
[27:32] | Why, when there’s cake? | 为什么 这里有蛋糕呢 |
[27:38] | It’s delicious. It’s… | 真好吃啊 |
[27:41] | The sugar creates this dopamine surge and… | 糖产生了多巴胺激增 |
[27:47] | the fat molecules just… | 脂肪分子 |
[27:49] | pleasure the tongue. | 让舌头愉悦 |
[27:53] | I’ve seen those weapons Victor’s preparing. | 我见到了维克多在准备的武器的图纸 |
[27:58] | They’re scary, Tina. Nico could get hurt. | 那东西很吓人 蒂娜 妮可可能会受伤的 |
[28:01] | This frosting…is amazing. | 这糖霜太好吃了 |
[28:12] | Come on, Tina. This is serious. | 拜托 蒂娜 这很严肃的 |
[28:15] | We gotta get our daughter back before things get worse. | 我们得在事态恶化前救回女儿 |
[28:18] | We both saw the look in Nico’s eyes when she killed Jonah. | 我们都看到妮可杀约拿时她的眼神了 |
[28:24] | Nico killed Jonah. | 妮可杀了约拿 |
[28:29] | There must be consequences. | 这是要有后果的 |
[28:31] | We’re living the consequences of Jonah every day. | 我们每天都活在约拿的后果里 |
[28:54] | Are those fat molecules not so pleasurable anymore? | 脂肪分子不愉悦了吗 |
[29:10] | God! | 天呐 |
[29:12] | We had an agreement. | 我们说好的 |
[29:14] | You call me when your men had my son. | 你的人找到我儿子就联系我 |
[29:16] | I know they tangled with the Strike Team earlier. | 我知道他们早先遭遇了突击队 |
[29:19] | What kind of game are you playing, Flores? | 你在玩什么把戏 弗洛雷斯 |
[29:20] | I’m not gaming you. I didn’t get a call either– | 我没想玩什么 我也没接到电话 |
[29:23] | – Bullshit! – I got a wild card on my team! | -扯淡 -我队里有个不服管的家伙 |
[29:25] | – Geoffrey, please, listen to me! – Talk. | -杰弗里 求你 听我说 -说 |
[29:28] | He goes by AWOL. | 他叫阿沃尔 |
[29:29] | He’s talented and ruthless, | 他厉害 冷酷 |
[29:31] | but he doesn’t always follow the rules. | 但他并不总按规矩来 |
[29:32] | This is one of those times. | 这次就是那样 |
[29:35] | You consider this a warning. | 这算是个警告 |
[29:37] | If I get even the smallest hint you’re playing with me, | 如果我发现有一丝迹象表明你在耍我 |
[29:40] | you’re done. | 你就完了 |
[29:41] | It won’t happen again. I’ll keep him in check. | 不会有下次了 我会控制好他 |
[30:00] | Thanks for taking me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[30:02] | No, it’s the least I could do after almost getting you shot. | 不 我差点害你挨枪子 这是应该的 |
[30:05] | We were all fine– thanks to your friends. | 我们没事的 多亏你的朋友们 |
[30:15] | What is he doing here, Tam? | 他怎么在这里 塔玛 |
[30:17] | I swear, if you touch her or my nephew– | 我发誓 如果你碰了她 或我外甥 |
[30:19] | I’m fine. He just wants to talk. | 我没事 他只想谈谈 |
[30:22] | Talk? He tried to kill us. You said he was dangerous. | 谈谈 他企图杀我们 你还说他危险呢 |
[30:25] | I did. And you didn’t listen. | 是的 但你没听 |
[30:28] | Now he’s in our dining room. | 现在他坐在咱家餐厅了 |
[30:31] | You asked for this. | 这是你招来的事 |
[30:33] | So you’re gonna kill us now? | 你现在要杀了我们吗 |
[30:35] | That what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[30:37] | Darius always said it was about knowing your opponent. | 达瑞斯总说要了解你的对手 |
[30:41] | With someone like you… | 你这样的人 |
[30:44] | who cares about power, | 只在乎权力 |
[30:46] | saving face… | 保存脸面 |
[30:49] | you couldn’t let go of what happened earlier. | 你无法放下之前发生的事 |
[30:51] | Your pride matters too much. | 你太在乎你的骄傲了 |
[30:54] | Stop me when I’m wrong. | 如果我说错就叫我停下 |
[30:56] | I woulda come here every day till I found you and your friends. | 我本会每天来这里 直到等到你和你的朋友们 |
[31:00] | – You made me look like a fool. – That wasn’t my intention. | -你们害我出丑了 -那并非我本意 |
[31:05] | But I’m here with an offer. | 但我有个提议 |
[31:08] | – Your friends with you? – Do I need ’em? | -你的朋友也同意吗 -我需要他们吗 |
[31:11] | Not if we’re just talking. | 如果只是谈谈就不需要 |
[31:13] | Is that what we’re doing? | 我们是在谈吗 |
[31:15] | Alex, this could be a setup. | 艾利克斯 这可能是陷阱 |
[31:17] | – That still wouldn’t alter my plan. – What plan? | -那也不会改变我的计划 -什么计划 |
[31:20] | You didn’t mention another plan. | 你没提你还有别的计划 |
[31:22] | Plus your friends aren’t here– | 而且你的朋友也不在 |
[31:22] | This isn’t their beef, it’s mine. | 这不是他们的事 是我的事 |
[31:24] | Yo, could we get some um… some privacy? | 能不能让我们单独谈谈 |
[31:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[31:37] | Stace? Listen, you’ve been in there for a couple of hours, | 史黛茜 你都在里面待几小时了 |
[31:40] | and we don’t lock doors in our house. | 我们家不锁门的 |
[31:43] | It’s OK to be separate, Dale. | 分开不算什么大事 戴尔 |
[31:45] | Over-enmeshment is unhealthy. | 过度亲密是不健康的 |
[31:48] | O…kay. | 好吧 |
[31:51] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里面干什么呢 |
[31:53] | Trying to find our kids, who are under attack, | 找我们的孩子们 我们遭到袭击了 |
[31:55] | – and we have to fight back. – Fight? | -我们得还击 -还击 |
[31:59] | Sweetie, that’s so not you. | 亲爱的 这不像你啊 |
[32:01] | Or…it’s exactly me. | 或者 这正是我 |
[32:05] | Where are your glasses? | 你的眼镜呢 |
[32:07] | Dale, we don’t both have to wear glasses. | 戴尔 我们不是都非得戴眼镜的 |
[32:09] | OK, just thought you needed them to see. | 好吧 我以为你需要眼镜才能看见呢 |
[32:12] | Well, Dale, there’s a lot about me you don’t know. | 戴尔 我有好多事你不知道呢 |
[32:16] | What? | 什么 |
[32:18] | I have your prescription to the ophthalmologist. | 我有你眼科医生的处方 |
[32:20] | I know all about your astigmatism. So… | 我知道你有散光 所以 |
[32:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[32:28] | Something I’m working on. | 我在研究的东西 |
[32:30] | Alone? | 一个人研究吗 |
[32:32] | Sweetie, we are a team, OK? | 亲爱的 我们是一支团队 |
[32:34] | I’m not just talking about our marriage. | 不仅仅是在婚姻上 |
[32:38] | Dale Sheldon Yorkes. | 戴尔·谢尔顿·约克 |
[32:40] | Not another step. | 别再靠近了 |
[32:43] | Really? Or what? | 是吗 否则呢 |
[32:46] | Or… | 否则 |
[32:49] | I’ll feel that you don’t respect the autonomy of my process. | 我会觉得你不尊重我过程的自主权 |
[32:52] | I totally respect the autonomy of your process– | 我完全你过程的自主权 |
[32:55] | Well, then prove it. | 那就证明给我看 |
[32:56] | By going upstairs and making me a snack. | 上楼去 给我做点零食吃 |
[33:01] | You want me to make you a snack– | 你要我给你做零食 |
[33:02] | OK. Anything in particular? | 好吧 有什么特别想吃的吗 |
[33:09] | Dealer’s choice. | 随我选了 |
[33:29] | Where– Where are my glasses? | 我的眼镜呢 |
[33:36] | We definitely left her alone for too long today. | 我们今天丢下她一人太久了 |
[33:38] | – She is not happy. – She’s just not feeling well. | -她很不开心 -她就是不舒服 |
[33:41] | She would never hurt us, right, Lacey? | 她绝不会伤害我们的 是吧 老妇 |
[33:43] | Oh, my– OK. Sometimes I’m wrong. | 天呐 我也会犯错 |
[33:46] | Are these your emotions, or Old Lace’s? | 这是你的情绪还是老妇的 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:50] | But this is your superpower, Gert. | 但这是你的超能力 格特 |
[33:52] | Old Lace always listens to you. | 老妇总是听你的 |
[33:53] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事啊 -我不知道 |
[33:56] | It’s like our connection’s gone. It’s like– | 似乎我们的联系断了 |
[33:58] | It’s like the polarity’s been switched. | 就好像极性转换了 |
[34:06] | I could take you to PRIDE right now, and then what? | 我可以现在就带你去傲慢 然后呢 |
[34:08] | You take me to PRIDE, and my friends release | 你带我去傲慢 我的朋友就放出 |
[34:09] | the video of you shooting at a baby. | 你枪击一个婴儿的视频 |
[34:13] | That wouldn’t look good for anybody. | 那对任何人都不会有好处 |
[34:15] | Not to mention I have very clear footage | 更别提我有清晰的录像 |
[34:18] | of you at the hotel the day Darius was murdered. | 证明达瑞斯被杀那天 你去过酒店 |
[34:21] | That’s all I need to put you behind bars. | 这些足够让你进监狱了 |
[34:24] | Then why we talkin’? Lock me up. | 那我们还谈什么 把我关起来啊 |
[34:29] | Because that’s not what I want. | 因为那不是我想要的 |
[34:32] | What I want is for my parents to go to jail, | 我想要我父母进监狱 |
[34:34] | and you’re gonna help me. | 你要帮我 |
[34:36] | You’re telling me what to do now? | 你现在要指挥我了 |
[34:37] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想怎么做随你 |
[34:40] | But believe me, you want to do this. | 但相信我 你想这么做的 |
[34:42] | It’s simple. You turn on Flores and PRIDE, | 很简单 你背叛弗洛雷斯和傲慢 |
[34:45] | they go to jail– that video never sees the light of day. | 他们进监狱 那段视频永不见天日 |
[34:52] | That’s cute. | 真逗 |
[34:54] | But see, that plan only benefits Alex Wilder. | 但这计划只对艾利克斯·威尔德有利 |
[34:56] | I still get locked up with everybody else, and I’m good on that. | 我还是会跟别人一起被关起来 我可不想 |
[34:59] | Then you got a counter-offer? | 你还有别的提议吗 |
[35:03] | Flores has been gathering all sorts of shit | 弗洛雷斯一直在收集各种东西 |
[35:06] | to incriminate your parents. | 证明你父母的罪行 |
[35:08] | It’s his insurance, and he’s gonna use it. | 这是他的保险措施 他会用的 |
[35:11] | But I’ll give you all of it. | 但我可以都给你 |
[35:14] | Just stick to bagging your parents | 但你只抓你父母 |
[35:15] | and leave me and my team out of it. | 别把我和我的小队扯进来 |
[35:18] | Now I see why you didn’t want me here. | 怪不得你不希望我在场 |
[35:21] | Livvie, this is for you and Tamar and for Darius. | 莉薇 这是为了你 塔玛和达瑞斯 |
[35:23] | – We got a deal or what? – No way. | -我们成不成交 -绝对不行 |
[35:25] | – Deal. – Alex! | -成交 -艾利克斯 |
[35:27] | It was a pleasure doing business with you. | 跟你做交易非常荣幸 |
[35:30] | You…not so much. | 你…就不怎么样了 |
[35:34] | I’ll let myself out. | 我自己出去了 |
[35:39] | AWOL can’t go free. He’s part of the problem. | 阿沃尔不能逃脱罪责 他也是问题的一部分 |
[35:41] | He literally shot at us. | 他可冲我们开过枪 |
[35:43] | What happened to no more secrets between us? | 我们不是再没有秘密了吗 |
[35:45] | You’re not seeing the bigger picture. | 你看不到大局 |
[35:46] | Oh, I see it. You’re so obsessed with avenging Darius’s murder | 我看到了 你太执迷于为达瑞斯的死复仇 |
[35:51] | you’re gonna end up dead yourself. | 你会害死自己的 |
[35:52] | He wouldn’t be dead had he not trusted my parents! | 他要不是信了我父母也不会死了 |
[35:54] | And I trusted you! | 我还信任你呢 |
[35:56] | And you played me and your friends. | 你耍了我和你的朋友们 |
[36:01] | I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 看来遗传的力量很强大 |
[36:04] | Your parents would be proud. | 你父母会为你骄傲的 |
[36:12] | Get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[36:15] | – Livvie, you don’t underst– – Get the hell out! | -莉薇 你不懂 -滚 |
[36:38] | Sorry to say this, but I know you guys rely on each other, | 很抱歉告诉你们这些 但我知道你们彼此依靠 |
[36:41] | and I think it’s important for you to know the truth. | 我觉得你们必须知道真相 |
[36:44] | I’m telling you, he sold us out. He made a deal with AWOL. | 他出卖了我们 跟阿沃尔达成了协议 |
[36:49] | – You gotta be kidding. – And that’s not even half of it. | -你开玩笑吧 -还不止呢 |
[36:52] | Livvie. | 莉薇 |
[36:54] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[36:56] | Letting everyone know that you’re a liar, | 让大家知道你是个骗子 |
[36:59] | who went behind our backs and made a deal with AWOL, | 背着我们跟阿沃尔做了交易 |
[37:01] | all because you hate your parents. | 就因为你恨你父母 |
[37:03] | You ratted me out? | 你出卖我 |
[37:04] | You’re putting all of us in danger. | 你这样威胁到了我们所有人 |
[37:05] | How could you, Alex? | 你怎么能这样做 艾利克斯 |
[37:06] | – Yeah, what were you thinking? – He wasn’t. | -是啊 你怎么想的 -他没想 |
[37:08] | Or I’m thinking so many moves ahead | 或者 我想得太超前 |
[37:09] | that you can’t even keep up. | 你们都跟不上 |
[37:12] | I’m meeting with AWOL today, | 我今天就去见阿沃尔 |
[37:13] | and he’s giving me everything we need to ruin PRIDE. | 他要给我毁掉傲慢所需的一切 |
[37:16] | Then we take it to a guy he knows at City Hall, | 然后我们把证据拿去他在市政厅认识的 |
[37:18] | someone that Flores can’t get to. | 弗洛雷斯无法收买的人 |
[37:19] | “A guy he knows”? Do you know how IDTV that sounds? | “他认识的人” 你知道这听上去多不靠谱吗 |
[37:23] | How could you be this gullible? | 你怎么能这么好骗 |
[37:24] | What other choice do we have?! | 我们还有什么选择 |
[37:26] | We have to find a way to get over PRIDE’s head! | 我们总得想办法绕过傲慢 |
[37:27] | So you’re gonna let that asshole AWOL | 那你就打算让那个混蛋阿沃尔 |
[37:29] | and his entire squad of assholes go free? | 和他的一队混蛋逍遥法外吗 |
[37:32] | Look… | 听着 |
[37:33] | my strategy has never changed. | 我的策略从未变过 |
[37:36] | OK? I said I’m taking down PRIDE, so I’m taking down PRIDE. | 我说我要扳倒傲慢 我就要扳倒傲慢 |
[37:39] | – You’re taking down PRIDE? – Who are you right now? | -你要扳倒傲慢 -你现在是什么人啊 |
[37:41] | There’s no “I” in team, Alex. | 团队里没有”我” 艾利克斯 |
[37:45] | Coach Alphona told me that one. | 这是阿方纳教练教我的 |
[37:48] | You made a deal with a criminal, Alex. | 你跟一个罪犯做了个交易 艾利克斯 |
[37:51] | Which is exactly what– what happened to– | 这正是… |
[37:55] | what happened to our parents, which is–which is– | 我们父母做的事 这… |
[37:57] | which is bad, is the point that I’m trying to make. | 很糟糕 这正是我想说的 |
[38:00] | – My tongue feels weird. – Great job, Wilder. | -我的舌头怪怪的 -好啊 威尔德 |
[38:02] | She’s already under enough stress | 老妇的事本就让她 |
[38:03] | with what’s going on with Old Lace. | 压力够大的了 |
[38:06] | What’s going on with Old Lace? | 老妇怎么了 |
[38:07] | She’s sleeping finally, but she’s been freaking out. | 她可算睡了 但她之前一直在抓狂 |
[38:09] | And you’d know if you were thinking of | 你要是还考虑过别人 |
[38:11] | anyone else other than yourself. | 就会知道这个了 |
[38:12] | I never thought I’d say this to you of all people, | 我从没想过我会对你说这话 |
[38:15] | but be smart. | 但聪明点 |
[38:17] | You’re still a TARDIS-loving dork | 你还是个喜欢塔迪斯 |
[38:19] | who can’t see without his glasses. | 不戴眼镜看不到东西的呆子 |
[38:20] | – You’re not some gangsta. – What about what you’ve done?! | -你不是个黑帮 -那你们做的事呢 |
[38:24] | Stole a car. We robbed our school. | 偷车 抢学校 |
[38:28] | Some of you have done a lot worse than that. | 你们中还有人做过更糟的事呢 |
[38:32] | You know what? You’re all a bunch of hypocrites. | 知道吗 你们都是伪君子 |
[38:40] | Flores had a file on PRIDE. | 弗洛雷斯有傲慢的案卷 |
[38:42] | He kept everything. | 他什么都留了档 |
[38:44] | Crime scene photos, | 犯罪现场照片 |
[38:46] | all the information on Darius, | 达瑞斯的各种资料 |
[38:49] | Destiny Gonzalez, and Graciela Aguirre. | 还有黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 格拉西亚拉·阿吉里 |
[38:52] | – Son of a bitch. – He’s got it all there, and more, | -混蛋 -他都有 还不止 |
[38:56] | all of PRIDE’s sins and misdeeds, | 傲慢所有的罪孽和过失 |
[38:58] | and he’s gonna use it against you. | 他会拿来对付你们的 |
[39:00] | But I’ll take care of him, and the evidence. | 我可以解决了他 还有证据 |
[39:02] | Just put me on the payroll. | 给我钱就好 |
[39:04] | Where’s AWOL? | 阿沃尔呢 |
[39:05] | He’s in the back. | 他在后面 |
[39:07] | Then I’ll bring your kids home. | 然后我就带你们的孩子们回家 |
[39:09] | Fine. Flores is out. We’ll get rid of him. | 好 弗洛雷斯出局 我们会解决掉他 |
[39:12] | But the Strike Team remains intact– | 但突击队保留 |
[39:15] | under a new leader. | 换新领袖 |
[39:18] | Are we really doing this again? | 我们真的又要这么做吗 |
[39:19] | Doing what, exactly? | 做什么 |
[39:20] | We’re an organization of criminals. | 我们是个罪犯组织 |
[39:22] | We always need someone on the inside. | 我们总会需要个内线 |
[39:25] | – And clearly, AWOL wants the job. – You said… | -显然 阿沃尔想做这个 -你说 |
[39:27] | you got the kids. Where the hell are you? | 你找到孩子们了 你人在哪呢 |
[39:29] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[39:31] | I’ll take care of the kids later. | 我稍后再去抓孩子 |
[39:33] | We can trust you to handle this? | 我们能信任你处理这事吗 |
[39:35] | Trust is such a valuable thing. | 信任非常宝贵 |
[39:39] | And you have mine. | 我信任你们 |
[39:42] | You think this is the answer? | 你觉得这就是解决办法吗 |
[39:44] | I didn’t quite like how you was doin’ things. | 我不怎么喜欢你之前的操作方式 |
[39:47] | So I found another thug to take your place. | 所以我另找了个暴徒 来顶替你 |
[39:54] | I mean, come on, Flores, | 拜托 弗洛雷斯 |
[39:56] | we both know I was never good at taking orders. | 我们都清楚我从来不擅长听从命令 |
[40:09] | – Hello? – Where are you? | -喂 -你在哪里 |
[40:11] | – I’ve been waiting here– – Change of plans, Alex. | -我等… -计划有变 艾利克斯 |
[40:13] | But we’re gonna talk real soon. | 但我很快就再找你谈 |
[40:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:33] | Karolina. | 卡罗琳娜 |
[40:37] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[40:42] | Karolina. I’ve been searching for you. | 卡罗琳娜 我一直在找你 |
[40:48] | Hello? Who is it? | 谁啊 是谁啊 |
[40:58] | Everything OK? | 没事吧 |
[41:00] | I thought I heard something. | 我以为我听到了什么 |
[41:03] | Were you trying to call for me? | 你刚刚喊我了吗 |
[41:05] | N-no. I– I wasn’t aware that we were doing that. | 没有 我以为我们不那样呢 |
[41:11] | Doing what? | 哪样 |
[41:13] | Talking. | 说话 |
[41:17] | Seems like we are now. | 看来我们现在说话了 |
[41:20] | Yeah, and it–it-it’s…it’s– | 是啊 |
[41:22] | it’s going great. | 这挺好的 |
[41:26] | I don’t want to fight anymore, Nico. | 我不想再跟你吵架了 妮可 |
[41:31] | Well, fighting requires talking. | 吵架是需要说话的 |
[41:36] | Well, I’m sorry to bother you, | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[41:37] | I just thought I heard…something. | 我就是以为我听到了声音 |
[41:40] | A voice. But maybe it’s just been a long couple of days. | 一个声音 但可能是这几天太累了 |
[41:47] | Tell me about it. | 可不是呢[跟我说吧] |
[41:50] | I’d like to. | 我很想说 |
[41:53] | Maybe things will make more sense after a good night’s rest. | 或许好好休息一晚 很多事就能想通了 |
[41:58] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[42:01] | Well…good night. | 那…晚安了 |
[42:06] | And to you. | 你也是 |
[42:20] | It’s way too hot. | 太热了 |
[42:23] | And it’s so cold. | 好冷啊 |
[42:27] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[42:29] | So not good. | 非常不妙 |
[42:36] | Old Lace, calm down. | 老妇 冷静 |
[42:38] | Just breathe, just breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[42:40] | She still looks terrible. I’m worried. | 她看上去还是很糟 我好担心 |
[42:47] | It’s gonna be OK. | 没事的 |
[42:49] | All right? Just sweat it out. | 好吗 汗流出来就没事了 |
[42:51] | That’s right, it just means you’re getting better. | 没错 这表示你在好转 |
[42:53] | It just means you’re getting better. | 这表示你在好转 |
[42:55] | Hey, Gert. | 格特 |
[42:57] | Think she’s getting better. | 她好像好起来了 |
[42:59] | How is she feeling better when I feel like I’m dying? | 她好起来了 那我怎么觉得自己要死了 |
[43:02] | Hey, don’t say things like that. | 别那么说啊 |
[43:04] | Calm down. Calm down, girl. | 冷静 妹子 |
[43:08] | Maybe we should go to your room. | 我们还是去你房间吧 |
[43:10] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[43:13] | This is the part where you correct | 现在你该纠正 |
[43:14] | my patriarchal and archaic way of speaking for you. | 我以父权古旧的方式替你表达意愿了 |
[43:16] | No, uh… | 不 |
[43:20] | I–I just need to sit. | 我就是想坐下 |
[43:26] | Gert! | 格特 |
[43:28] | Gert, just breathe, OK? We need you to breathe. | 格特 呼吸 你得呼吸 |
[43:30] | I don’t get it. It’s like they’re both sick, or… | 我不懂 就好像他们都病了 或是 |
[43:37] | …dying. | 都要死了 |
[43:40] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[43:42] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[43:46] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[43:59] | Thought we were supposed to be waiting on Flores. | 我们不是要等弗洛雷斯的吗 |
[44:00] | – I’m in charge now. – Says who? | -我现在是老大了 -谁说的 |
[44:02] | Says PRIDE. | 傲慢说的 |
[44:05] | First order of business, find those damn kids. | 第一件事 找到那几个熊孩子 |
[44:08] | We tried everything. We have no leads. | 我们什么都试了 没有线索 |
[44:10] | Don’t trip. I got a lead right inside. | 别担心 屋里就有个线索 |
[44:19] | Tamar! | 塔玛 |
[44:22] | Livvie, what’s going on?! | 莉薇 怎么回事 |
[44:24] | Ain’t no point in running! She comin’ with me. | 跑是没用的 她要跟我走 |
[44:27] | – We’re supposed to be on the same side! – I changed my mind. | -我们不是一边的吗 -我改主意了 |
[44:32] | We had a deal! | 我们说好的 |
[44:33] | Where are you taking me?! | 你带我去哪 |
[44:35] | Livvie! Livvie!!! | 莉薇 莉薇 |