时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I’m helping you become who you were always meant to be. | 我在帮你成为你一直以来注定要成为的那个人 |
[00:12] | I need Morgan’s spell book | 我需要摩根的咒语书 |
[00:14] | to get back to Alex and I’ll do anything to get it. | 才能救回艾利克斯 我会不惜一切代价 |
[00:16] | It’s all about Nico and her mission, | 只有妮可和她的任务最重要 |
[00:17] | which honestly, really isn’t anything new. | 这还真不是什么稀奇事 |
[00:20] | Good luck with Morgan. | 祝你和摩根玩得开心 |
[00:20] | I still love you. | 我依然爱你 |
[00:23] | Long time, no see, Stacey. | 好久不见 史黛茜 |
[00:25] | Just wear this. | 只要你戴上这个 |
[00:28] | – Alex’s life is at stake. – What? | -艾利克斯的生命有危险 -什么 |
[00:31] | No, wait, Geoffrey! | 不 等一下 杰弗里 |
[00:35] | – Alex? – Help me! | -艾利克斯 -救我 |
[00:36] | Alex Wilder is alone in the dark. | 艾利克斯·威尔德依然独自一人在黑暗中 |
[00:39] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[00:40] | I gave you this life. Now I’m taking it back. | 你这条命是我给的 现在我要收走了 |
[00:43] | “See the world as I did”? | “像我一样看待这个世界” |
[00:49] | Holy shit! | 我的天 |
[00:50] | – She’s the strong one? – I’ve seen it with my own eyes. | -她是力气很大的那个吗 -我亲眼看到的 |
[00:56] | Morgan will be thrilled. | 摩根会很高兴的 |
[00:57] | But I wish Nico were here. | 但我真希望妮可能在 |
[01:00] | Permit my entry into night, | 允许我踏入黑夜 |
[01:03] | and allow the darkness find its light. | 让黑暗找到光明 |
[01:06] | – Who are you? – And what the hell have you done? | -你是谁 -你做了什么 |
[01:19] | I’m not asking you again. | 我不会问你第二遍 |
[01:20] | Who the hell are you and what are you doing in our house? | 你们是谁 在我们的家里干什么 |
[01:23] | Seriously? You live here? | 真的吗 你们住在这 |
[01:26] | Not that different from an abandoned church. | 和废弃的教堂也没差多少 |
[01:28] | Look, if Morgan sent you, tell her not to bother, okay? | 如果是摩根派你们来的 告诉她别费劲了 |
[01:31] | I’m not stopping until I get Alex. | 在我找到艾利克斯前我是不会停手的 |
[01:32] | – Who’s Morgan? – Your boss? Morgan le Fay? | -谁是摩根 -你们老板 摩根勒菲 |
[01:37] | Like… from King Arthur? | 亚瑟王里的吗 |
[01:40] | Doesn’t matter. It’s time for you to get out. | 不重要 你们该走了 |
[01:43] | – Is that a threat? – Is that a glowstick? | -你是在威胁我们 -那是荧光棒吗 |
[01:45] | Must be great for trick-or-treating. | 很适合拿来要糖果 |
[01:47] | How about I jump in your head, | 我跳到你脑海里 |
[01:50] | take a look at your deepest hopes? | 看看你脑海最深处的希望怎么样 |
[01:51] | Or maybe Ty here can show you your worst fears? | 或者泰可以让你看到你最害怕的东西 |
[01:54] | Great powers. What are you going to do? | 好厉害啊 你想怎么做 |
[01:56] | – Hope me to death? – Okay, everyone, let’s relax. | -把我希望死吗 -好了 各位 放轻松 |
[01:59] | – Her first. – Let’s… | -她先… -我们… |
[02:02] | Look, I brought us here | 我们来这里 |
[02:04] | because whatever you did caused a disturbance | 是因为你所做的事引起了波动 |
[02:06] | bad enough that I felt it, which has never happened before. | 连我都能感知到 这是之前从未有过的 |
[02:09] | So… we need you to start answering some questions. | 所以我需要你回答几个问题 |
[02:13] | Who’s Alex? Where is he? | 谁是艾利克斯 他在哪 |
[02:15] | He’s my friend. Trapped in another world. | 他是我朋友 被困在另一个世界了 |
[02:18] | Like this one. | 像这个世界一样 |
[02:20] | But… off somehow. Dark. | 但很糟糕 一片黑暗 |
[02:25] | Yeah. That’s the Loa. We’ve been there before. | 是洛阿之地 我们去过那里 |
[02:30] | Then you can help me get back. | 那你们可以帮我找回他 |
[02:32] | Okay, easy, Hot Topic. We don’t even know who you are. | 冷静点 急性子 我们都不知道你是谁 |
[02:36] | Fine… I am Nico Minoru. | 好吧 我是妮可·实 |
[02:39] | I’m a witch. | 我是个女巫 |
[02:41] | Uh, this is the Hostel. | 这是大宅 |
[02:43] | I live here with five other kids. | 我和其他五个孩子住在这里 |
[02:44] | This is the most powerful weapon in existence, the Staff of One. | 这是最厉害的武器 独一魔杖 |
[02:47] | – Now let’s go. – Wait, wait, wait, five more of you? | -走吧 -等等 等等 还有五个你这样的人 |
[02:50] | What, was there like some field trip to a Roxxon platform? | 这是什么去罗克森钻井平台的实地考察吗 |
[02:53] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[02:55] | It’s secret drilling for shadowy energy, | 那是获取暗影能量的秘密钻井 |
[02:58] | catastrophic explosion, special powers, intertwining destinies? | 灾难性的爆炸 特殊的能量 纠缠的命运 |
[03:01] | It’s really not that complicated. | 没有那么复杂 |
[03:05] | Okay, yeah, no, it’s a little complicated. | 好吧 有点复杂 |
[03:10] | I didn’t know there were other kids… like us. | 我不知道还有像我们一样的孩子 |
[03:14] | Neither did we. | 我们也不知道 |
[03:19] | I can’t get out. These must be like extra-strength ropes. | 我解不开 这肯定是加强强度的绳子 |
[03:23] | Trying to flex your way out is extra-pointless. | 靠柔软度缩出来是没用的 |
[03:25] | Okay, we have to find a way out of here! | 好了 我们得想办法出去 |
[03:27] | We have some of the world’s most brilliant minds in this room. | 这个房间里坐着一些世界上最聪明的人 |
[03:30] | And Dale. We’ll come up with a plan. | 还有戴尔 我们会想出办法的 |
[03:32] | Not cool, bro. | 这可不地道 兄弟 |
[03:34] | But in my newly enlightened state, | 但在我新的觉醒境界 |
[03:36] | I am willing to let that go. | 我可以不计较 |
[03:43] | No worries, I already got a plan. | 别担心 我已经有计划了 |
[03:50] | Falling on your face, great plan. | 脸着地 好计划 |
[03:58] | Falling on my face next to you. | 靠着你脸着地 |
[04:02] | Oh, that is so sweet, but not helpful. | 真甜 但没用 |
[04:04] | No. We could untie each other working together. | 不 我们可以互相解开 |
[04:11] | Hurry, somebody’s coming. | 快 有人来了 |
[04:13] | Chase, pull the other end. | 查斯 解开另一端 |
[04:15] | Oh, the one with the underhand loop. | 正手绳圈那端 |
[04:16] | No, that’s a clean hitch. | 不 不是那个 |
[04:17] | Four years of sailing lessons wasted. | 四年帆船课真是白费了 |
[04:25] | We’re screwed. Again. | 我们又一次完蛋了 |
[04:28] | More like still. | 依然还差不多 |
[04:32] | So, you used a spell you couldn’t control | 所以你用一个你控制不了的咒语 |
[04:35] | to get to another dimension, | 到另一个维度 |
[04:37] | but an evil sorceress escaped, trapped your friend there, | 但一个邪恶的女巫跑了 困住你的朋友 |
[04:40] | then tried to fix it all | 然后你想用一个你控制不了的 |
[04:41] | by using another spell you couldn’t control. | 另一个咒语解决现在的问题 |
[04:43] | Well, anything sounds bad if you say it like– | 如果你这么说 什么事听起来都很糟… |
[04:45] | Tandy’s right. | 坦迪说得对 |
[04:46] | I mean, if you try to go back, it can cause even more damage. | 如果你想回去的话 会造成更多伤害的 |
[04:49] | No, I’m going. I’ll try every spell in the book if I have to, | 不 我要去 我甚至愿意试遍所有咒语 |
[04:52] | so… unless you’ve got anything else, I’ll just… | 所以除非你们有别的办法 我要… |
[04:55] | Wait. Tandy, we left New Orleans to do good, | 等等 坦迪 我们离开新奥尔良是为了做好事 |
[04:57] | to help people, right? | 帮助别人 对吗 |
[05:00] | This is a chance to save someone’s life | 这是我们拯救别人 |
[05:02] | and make sure this one doesn’t, | 让这个人不要 |
[05:03] | you know, collapse all reality? | 毁掉所有现实的机会 |
[05:06] | What if we can’t even help? | 如果我们帮不上忙呢 |
[05:08] | Your light and my dark | 你的光 我的暗 |
[05:10] | stopped evil from pouring into New Orleans before. | 之前阻止了邪恶之人进入新奥尔良 |
[05:13] | If this is the kind of help she needs here, I can’t do it alone. | 如果她需要这样的帮助 我一个人是做不到的 |
[05:21] | Fine. I’ll go. | 好吧 我加入 |
[05:25] | For you, not for her. | 为你 不是她 |
[05:32] | Does Siri have a face? | 语音助手还有脸 |
[05:35] | I’ve never seen Siri on a homebrew hacking computer before. | 我以前从没在自制黑客电脑上看到过语音助手 |
[05:37] | No, that’s not Siri, that’s… Janet? | 不 那不是语音助手 是珍妮特 |
[05:41] | Nico? Thank goodness. There’s no time to explain. | 妮可 谢天谢地 没时间解释了 |
[05:44] | I got into the Wizard security system. | 我进入了巫师安全系统 |
[05:46] | Chase and the others are being held there. | 查斯和其他人被关在里面 |
[05:48] | I need you to save them now. | 我需要你现在去救他们 |
[05:51] | I’m on the way. | 马上去 |
[05:52] | Wait, hold on. | 等一下 |
[05:57] | We can get you there faster. | 我们可以让你更快赶到那里 |
[05:59] | Don’t even. | 想都别想 |
[06:01] | Gert, back in your chair. | 格特 坐回去 |
[06:02] | Geoffrey, please, just let the kids go. | 杰弗里 拜托 把孩子们放了吧 |
[06:05] | Yes, I’m sure we can find a peaceful resolution. | 是啊 我们肯定能找到和平解决的办法的 |
[06:08] | I mean, I believe it was the | 我记得 |
[06:09] | great Tibetan spiritual leader Sakya Pandita | 达赖喇嘛萨迦·班智达说过 |
[06:11] | who said, “Don’t avert your eyes–“ | “不要别过脸…” |
[06:13] | Enough. No more chitchatting. | 够了 少废话 |
[06:16] | You’re all helpless now. | 你们现在孤立无援了 |
[06:18] | Especially him. | 尤其是他 |
[06:23] | Yes! Who’s helpless now? | 太好了 谁现在孤立无援了 |
[06:28] | Wait, who are the new kids? | 等等 这两个新来的是谁 |
[07:42] | Karolina, a blast. | 卡罗琳娜 轰 |
[07:44] | Would love to, but your friends kind of took my powers away | 我也想 但你朋友施魔咒 |
[07:46] | with some magic spell. | 让我的超能力失效了 |
[07:48] | Reverse! | 撤销 |
[07:49] | You should have never come back, Nico. | 你不应该回来的 妮可 |
[07:51] | The High Priestess will never let you go this time. | 祭司长这次肯定不会放你走的 |
[07:53] | I am done with the witch talk! | 我真是受够你们这些巫师了 |
[07:58] | Amazing. Morgan is going to find you very useful. | 很好 摩根会觉得你很有用的 |
[08:02] | Get them. | 抓住他们 |
[08:04] | Bind. | 捆绑 |
[08:07] | Get the old people out of here. | 把老人家们带出去 |
[08:09] | Take them where? I’m from New Orleans. | 带到哪去 我从新奥尔良来的 |
[08:10] | Just think of literally anywhere in L. A. | 洛杉矶随便哪里都行 |
[08:14] | – What’s a… – Wait, what’s… | -什么… -等等… 发生了 |
[08:16] | happening? | 什么 |
[08:23] | Could you, I don’t know, maybe at least untie us? | 你至少能解开我们吧 |
[08:27] | Nope. He’s gone. | 不能 他走了 |
[08:29] | Well, the kids’ new friends seem nice. | 孩子们的新朋友看起来不错 |
[08:32] | Just give up. I don’t wanna have to hurt you. | 放弃吧 我不想伤害你 |
[08:35] | Well, that makes one of us. | 我也是 |
[08:37] | – Wait, wait, wait! – He’s… good. | -等等 等等 等等 -他是好人 |
[08:39] | – Well, not at the moment. – Just… don’t kill him. | -现在不是 -别杀他 |
[08:53] | You betrayed us, for them? | 你为了他们背叛了我们 |
[08:55] | They grow on you. | 相处久了还挺不错的 |
[08:58] | Ty, can you get us out of here, like right now? | 泰 你能现在带我们离开这里吗 |
[09:00] | – They’re coming. – You can’t run, Nico. | -他们来了 -你跑不了的 妮可 |
[09:02] | – Everyone grab hands. – Morgan will find you. | -大家拉起手来 -摩根会找到你的 |
[09:14] | Great. We’re back in the Dark Dimension. | 很好 我们回到黑暗维度了 |
[09:16] | At least the creepy flappers are gone. | 至少那个可怕的魔法师不在了 |
[09:18] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do it, he did. | -你做了什么 -不是我 是他 |
[09:22] | – You asked me to. – But you didn’t ask any of us. | -你让我这么做的 -但你没问我们 |
[09:25] | And do your new friends | 你的新朋友知道 |
[09:26] | know they’re traveling through literal hell? | 他们这是在真正的地狱吗 |
[09:27] | Oh, no, no, we’re aware. | 不 不 我们知道 |
[09:29] | I’m Tandy, this is Ty. | 我是坦迪 他是泰 |
[09:30] | We’re just tagging along to prevent a dimensional cataclysm. | 我们就是防止维度灾难的 |
[09:33] | And we know how it feels to lose someone you love. | 我们知道失去爱的人的感觉 |
[09:39] | The only thing stopping us from rescuing Alex | 阻止我们救艾利克斯的唯一的阻碍 |
[09:41] | was that we couldn’t get back. We’re back. | 就是我们回不来 我们现在回来了 |
[09:44] | What about Molly? | 茉莉呢 |
[09:44] | We don’t even know if she’s safe back at the Church. | 我们不知道她有没有平安回到教会 |
[09:47] | Pretty sure the Church | 教会肯定比 |
[09:47] | is safer than a dimension of our nightmares. | 我们噩梦的维度要安全 |
[09:50] | Alex needs us now, so if you don’t wanna help, then… | 艾利克斯现在需要我们 如果你不想帮忙的话 |
[09:52] | Ty will take you back. | 泰会带你们回去 |
[09:54] | No, no, no, it doesn’t work that way. | 不不不 不是那样的 |
[09:55] | What she means is, there’s a cost. | 她的意思是 是有代价的 |
[09:56] | I couldn’t just jump right now anyway, | 在带我们来这里之后 |
[09:58] | not after dragging us all here. | 我也没办法随便去别的地方 |
[10:01] | We’re here. I say we keep going. | 我们在这里 我觉得我们应该继续 |
[10:05] | Fine. But if anyone tries to mindwipe me again, I’m out. | 好 但如果再有人清除我的记忆 我就不干了 |
[10:08] | I’m sorry, what are your powers again? | 不好意思 你有什么超能力来着 |
[10:12] | Oh, uh, I got these supercool | 我有超酷的 |
[10:12] | bionic prosthetic gauntlets called Fistigons. | 叫粉碎拳套的仿生拳套 |
[10:16] | That aren’t here. | 不在这里 |
[10:19] | I am psychically linked to a dinosaur | 我和一只恐龙有心灵感应 |
[10:21] | who is also not here. | 恐龙也不在这里 |
[10:25] | Cool. | 很好 |
[10:28] | Cool, cool, cool, cool. | 好 好 好 好 |
[10:29] | At least one of you guys has some firepower. | 至少你们中有人还能打 |
[10:33] | Uh, extraterrestrial abilities | 地球外的能力 |
[10:34] | don’t work in here, so, uh, Karolina’s… | 在这里没用 所以卡罗琳娜… |
[10:36] | Powerless. As usual. | 和平时一样无用 |
[10:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:41] | Quinton? Hello? | 金顿 在吗 |
[10:44] | It’s us, your favorite band of racially diverse youths. | 是我们 你最喜欢的种族多元化的青少年乐队 |
[10:48] | Well, not, not me, but… | 不 我不算多元 但… |
[10:59] | Oh, that looks bad. | 那看起来挺糟的 |
[11:01] | We should probably check out this blood-covered sword box, right? | 我们应该看一下这满是血的剑盒 对吗 |
[11:13] | Please, no dead magicians. Please, no dead magicians. | 拜托别是死魔术师 拜托别是死魔术师 |
[11:17] | No dead magician. | 没有死魔术师 |
[11:21] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[11:23] | In my vision, Alex was in some kind of a prison. | 我看到 艾利克斯在某个监狱里 |
[11:26] | Which makes sense ’cause his mom died in one. | 这很说得通 因为他妈死在监狱里 |
[11:29] | And he sent her there, so… | 他送她进监狱的 所以… |
[11:31] | Bet this place’s version of a prison is real nice. | 这个地方监狱的景象肯定很好 |
[11:34] | Oh, wait. The last time we stepped through these doors, | 等等 上次我们穿过这门 |
[11:38] | this place split us up. | 这地方把我们分开了 |
[11:40] | Right. Uh, everybody grab a partner. | 对 大家都抓住一个伙伴 |
[11:43] | If we’re split up, at least we’re in teams. | 如果我们被分开了 最起码我们有伴 |
[11:45] | We can meet up at the prison. | 我们可以在监狱汇合 |
[12:00] | How about a polite linking of arms? | 礼貌地手挽手怎么样 |
[12:24] | The house looks pretty good from above ground. | 从地上看这房子很好 |
[12:28] | Most importantly, we’re still together. | 最重要的是 我们还在一起 |
[12:32] | I just don’t like how the rules of this place keep changing. | 我就是不懂这地方的规矩怎么总是在变 |
[12:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:40] | How do we find this prison? | 我们怎么找到这个监狱 |
[12:42] | I think that maybe we just did. | 我想我们已经找到了 |
[12:55] | Okay… let’s go get the skinny nerd. | 好了 我们去救那个瘦书呆 |
[13:05] | They told me the only way | 他们跟我说 |
[13:07] | I’m getting out of here is to kill someone. | 出去的唯一方式就是杀一个人 |
[13:10] | I don’t wanna do it, but I don’t know how long I can hold out. | 我不想这么做 但我不知道还能撑多久 |
[13:15] | I’m not strong enough. | 我不够强大 |
[13:17] | You have to be strong, Alex. | 你必须强大起来 艾利克斯 |
[13:23] | I know what this place does. | 我知道这个地方会怎么让人改变 |
[13:26] | What they are asking you to do, it will break you. | 他们让你做的 会摧毁你 |
[13:33] | There are lines you can’t cross. | 有的原则是不能打破的 |
[13:35] | If you do, you will never be the same. | 如果打破了 你就不是原来的你了 |
[13:38] | Don’t make the mistakes your father and I did… | 别犯你父亲和我犯的错… |
[13:46] | You’re good, Alex, you’re not a killer. | 你是个好人 艾利克斯 你不是个杀手 |
[13:53] | Darius. | 达瑞斯 |
[14:01] | Well, the boys think today’s the day you’ll break, little Wilder. | 他们觉得今天你该崩溃了 小威尔德 |
[14:05] | Time to get your murder on, become one of us. | 是时候杀个人 变成我们中的一份子 |
[14:19] | The Dark Dimension definitely keeps getting darker. | 黑暗维度真是越来越黑暗了 |
[14:22] | When we were here, it didn’t look like this. | 当我们在这里的时候 并不是这样的 |
[14:25] | More like a record store full of nightmares. | 更像是满是噩梦的唱片店 |
[14:29] | In a mall, and there was also a gas station. | 在商场 还有加油站 |
[14:31] | Sounds terrifying. | 听起来很可怕 |
[14:33] | The Loa, or whatever you guys wanna call it, | 洛阿之地 或者你们随你们怎么叫它 |
[14:36] | traps you in your worst nightmares. | 把你困在你最大的噩梦里 |
[14:39] | If your friend is still alive, is he even the same person? | 如果你的朋友还活着 他还是同一个人吗 |
[14:42] | She’s right. This place does take the goodness out of you. | 她说得对 这个地方的确会抹去你内心的美好 |
[14:46] | We don’t leave people behind. | 我们不会把人扔下的 |
[14:48] | You had no problem leaving us behind for her. | 你可是毫不犹豫地为了她丢下我们 |
[14:53] | Everything I did was to find Alex. | 我做的一切都是为了找到艾利克斯 |
[14:57] | Nico, you’ve been keeping this terrible burden, | 妮可 你一直带着这个沉重的负担 |
[14:58] | and it’s breaking you. | 会摧毁你的 |
[15:00] | But if you don’t stop keeping secrets | 但如果你继续瞒着我们 |
[15:02] | and going to Morgan for answers, | 去摩根那里寻求答案 |
[15:03] | Alex isn’t going to be the only one that we risk losing. | 艾利克斯不会是我们唯一可能失去的人 |
[15:06] | I love you, Nico. Let me help. | 我爱你 妮可 让我帮你 |
[15:09] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:21] | And I’m sorry I didn’t | 对不起我没有把我的计划 |
[15:23] | fully discuss my plan and open it for debate. | 完整说出来 让大家好好讨论 |
[15:27] | I just… I… I really wanted you to be here with me. | 我只是… 想要你陪着我 |
[15:32] | Because I know you’re right. | 因为我知道你是对的 |
[15:35] | I can’t do this alone. | 我自己一个人做不到 |
[15:57] | That looks like my dad’s car. | 那像我爸的车 |
[16:06] | Chase, stop! | 查斯 住手 |
[16:10] | Chase. | 查斯 |
[16:14] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[16:16] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I’m… I’m fine. | 没事 没什么 我没事 |
[16:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:25] | Shit. Run! | 该死 快跑 |
[16:37] | Are you hurt? Tell me you didn’t do what they asked. | 你受伤了吗 告诉我你没按他们说的做 |
[16:42] | I couldn’t. | 我没有 |
[16:43] | That’s my boy. You are a fighter, Alex. | 真是我的好儿子 你是个斗士 艾利克斯 |
[16:48] | You know who you are. | 你知道你是什么样的人 |
[16:50] | Well, that’s a real shame. | 那太遗憾了 |
[16:54] | I got some news that might change your mind. | 我有些消息可能会让你改变主意 |
[16:58] | My men just spotted your little friends. | 我的人刚刚发现了你的小朋友们 |
[17:03] | – They’re coming? – Oh, yeah, to save the day. | -他们来了 -是的 来救你 |
[17:08] | But I’ll let you think about what we’re gonna do to them. | 但我会让你想想我们会怎么对他们 |
[17:12] | We’ll talk again later. | 稍后再聊 |
[17:18] | They’re gonna save us. | 他们会救我们的 |
[17:22] | – Did we lose them? – I think so. | -我们甩掉他们了吗 -我觉得是 |
[17:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:33] | The curry goat guy again? | 又是那个咖喱羊肉 |
[17:35] | – Wait, you guys know him? – I sent them here. | -等等 你们认识他 -我送他来这里的 |
[17:38] | It’s not that smart to | 这些天 |
[17:39] | be wandering the streets these days, kids. | 在街上闲逛可不怎么明智啊 孩子们 |
[17:42] | But don’t worry, I was told to bring you all in alive. | 但别担心 我奉命活捉你们 |
[17:48] | – Grab the witch with the staff first. – Come and get it. | -先抓女巫 -来啊 |
[17:54] | Cool spell, Nico. | 很棒的咒语 妮可 |
[17:57] | Uh… Not my spell. | 不是我的 |
[17:58] | I was gonna turn their hands into cantaloupes. | 我本来是要把他们的手变成香瓜的 |
[18:01] | Oh. That would have been pretty cool. | 那也很好 |
[18:03] | It’s my spell. And now we’re all probably going to die. | 是我的咒语 现在我们可能要死了 |
[18:11] | Quickly! Follow me! | 快 跟着我 |
[18:21] | – We don’t have much time. – Quinton? Is that you? | -我们时间不多了 -金顿 是你吗 |
[18:27] | The thanks I get for pulling your fat out of the fire! | 我费了老大劲把你们弄出去 |
[18:31] | Why the hell did you come back? | 你们为什么要回来 |
[18:32] | Who is this guy, a Loa? | 这家伙是谁 洛阿吗 |
[18:34] | A Loa? | 洛阿 |
[18:35] | I am a sorcerer! A practitioner of the mystical arts! | 我是巫师 是秘术大师 |
[18:39] | You’re a magician. And we thought you were– | 你是魔术师 我们以为你… |
[18:42] | Dead? An illusion, to deceive AWOL and his friends | 死了 阿沃尔和他的朋友们终究会过来找我 |
[18:46] | when inevitably they came for me. | 这是用来骗过他们的幻象 |
[18:48] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but why would they look for you? | 别误会 但他们为什么要找你 |
[18:52] | They’re looking for everyone. | 他们在找所有人 |
[18:53] | – They’re rounding us up. – Why? | -他们在围捕我们 -为什么 |
[18:58] | Morgan is pulling at | 摩根在拉扯 |
[18:59] | the fabric between this dimension and yours. | 这个维度和你的维度之间的结构 |
[19:04] | She has soldiers everywhere. | 她的战士遍布各地 |
[19:07] | They particularly want you. | 他们特别想抓你 |
[19:10] | She needs the Staff. | 她需要魔杖 |
[19:11] | Bingo! | 对 |
[19:12] | And if she gets it, the | 如果她拿到了 |
[19:13] | Dark Dimension will swallow your world whole. | 黑暗维度就会吞噬掉你的世界 |
[19:17] | Everyone who’s not on board with her plan | 每个不赞同她的计划的人 |
[19:19] | is being killed or worse, being dragged to the prison. | 不是被杀了 就是被抓到了监狱里 |
[19:24] | It is a pit of misery and despair, | 充满了痛苦 绝望 |
[19:27] | a boundless hellscape of never-ending torture! | 无尽的折磨 无限的深渊 |
[19:35] | Anyway, where did you say your friend was? | 你说你朋友在哪 |
[19:37] | The prison. | 监狱 |
[19:39] | Well… rotten for him! | 那太糟了 |
[19:43] | Let’s just get you back to your doomed world! | 我们快回你那倒霉的世界 |
[19:46] | We’re not going back. We need to get inside that prison. | 我们不会回去的 我们得去监狱 |
[19:49] | There is nothing but death and insanity at that place. | 那个地方只有死亡和疯狂 |
[19:53] | No friend is worth losing all your lives over. | 没有朋友值得丢掉你们的命 |
[19:57] | We’ll take our chances. | 我们会试试的 |
[19:58] | Have you ever thought about anyone other than yourself? | 你有考虑过别人 而不是只考虑自己吗 |
[20:01] | Do you know what it’s like to love someone? | 你知道爱一个人是什么感觉吗 |
[20:04] | Not, not because they’re blood but because they felt like family? | 不是因为他们是血亲 而是因为他们像家人一般 |
[20:11] | All right, I will show you the way inside, but no further. | 好 我指给你们进去的路 但仅此而已 |
[20:16] | I’ve worked very hard to keep my distance | 我很努力 |
[20:19] | from that nasty character that rules the prison. | 才离那个统治监狱的烂人远一点 |
[20:23] | I’d prefer not die today. | 我今天更想活着 |
[20:25] | We go by shadow. Come, come, quick, quick! | 我们靠影子走 快 快 快 快 |
[20:34] | Did you do that with your cape? | 你是用你的斗篷做到的吗 |
[20:36] | What is it with the magical outerwear in this place? | 在这里魔法斗篷有什么用 |
[20:38] | Young man, the cape is Savile Row. | 年轻人 斗篷只是高级服饰 |
[20:42] | We went by shadows. | 我们顺着影子走 |
[20:44] | How are you gonna get us in there? | 你准备怎么带我们进去 |
[20:47] | Oh, there’s a way. | 有条路 |
[20:49] | But you’re not going to like it. | 但你们不会喜欢的 |
[20:57] | This is your only chance of getting inside undetected. | 这是你们能悄无声息进去的唯一机会 |
[21:01] | If your friend’s here, he’s locked on the top floor of Tower A. | 如果你们的朋友在这里 他就被关在A塔的顶层 |
[21:05] | It’s the most protected area. | 是守卫等级最高的地方 |
[21:15] | – Thank you. – No time for theatrics. Bon voyage. | -谢谢 -没时间寒暄了 祝你们顺利 |
[21:18] | Run along, children. | 快去 孩子们 |
[21:24] | Safe travels. | 注意安全 |
[21:32] | Did you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[21:36] | We can’t go back. | 我们不能回去 |
[21:43] | Okay, um, that Diner… | 好 那个饭店… |
[21:47] | You got really pale when we walked past it, | 在我们路过的时候你脸色苍白 |
[21:49] | and you’re already really pale. | 真的非常苍白 |
[21:51] | It’s where the Dark Dimension sent me last time. | 那是上次黑暗维度送我去的地方 |
[21:54] | But I don’t wanna talk about it. | 但我不想聊这个 |
[21:57] | I know we’re not technically “Chert” Anymore, but… | 我知道我们不再是”查特”了 但… |
[22:03] | but if you ever need to talk about anything… | 但如果你想聊聊 |
[22:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:07] | It’s like Coach Alphona says, | 就像阿方纳教练说的 |
[22:08] | “Don’t let yesterday’s loss take up too much of today.” | “不要让过去的事占据今天太多的时间” |
[22:12] | Pretty sure that was John Wooden. | 我很确定那是约翰·伍登说的 |
[22:15] | Did Coach Alphona say anything original? | 阿方纳教练说过什么原创的东西吗 |
[22:19] | You play ball? | 你打球 |
[22:20] | Lacrosse. | 长曲棍球 |
[22:21] | Well, used to. | 以前打 |
[22:23] | Yeah. Used to. | 是的 以前 |
[22:25] | It’s basically the same game. | 基本上是一样的 |
[22:26] | The hoop is just the goal with no goalie. | 篮筐只是没有守门员的大门 |
[22:29] | Yeah, and the three-point line is like the box. | 是的 三分线就像是底线 |
[22:31] | This dude bonding is my Dark Dimension. | 你们突然变兄弟了简直是我的黑暗维度噩梦 |
[22:34] | Karolina, I’m worried about Nico. | 卡罗琳娜 我有点担心妮可 |
[22:37] | Those men who attacked us, she sent them here. | 那些袭击我们的人 是她把他们送来了这里 |
[22:41] | And she’s gotten pretty close | 她还跟那个统治这个地方的人 |
[22:43] | with the person who runs this place. | 走得很近 |
[22:45] | I don’t like how this all went down, | 我不喜欢这件事的走向 |
[22:48] | but it is our best chance to save Alex. | 但这是我们救艾利克斯的最好的机会了 |
[22:51] | And we’re doing it together. As a group, so… | 我们要一起做 作为一个团队 所以… |
[22:56] | I’m Team Nico. | 我是妮可队 |
[22:58] | Is it really a team, though? | 不过真的是个团队吗 |
[23:00] | ‘Cause it seems like we’re just blindly following her. | 因为看起来像是我们盲目地跟着她 |
[23:04] | “Chert” Is, uh… | “查特”是… |
[23:05] | I, uh, never approved that nickname. | 我从没接受这个绰号 |
[23:08] | Did I, Gert? | 是吗 格特 |
[23:11] | Gert! | 格特 |
[23:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:16] | Gert? | 格特 |
[23:25] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[23:28] | You wanna come live with us? | 你想和我们一起吗 |
[23:30] | I’ve got you, Molls. | 我在呢 小茉 |
[23:32] | Gert. Help me. | 格特 救我 |
[23:35] | Molls. | 小茉 |
[23:43] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[23:45] | You left me! | 你丢下了我 |
[23:55] | Where the hell did it go? | 去哪了 |
[24:02] | What was that thing? | 那是什么 |
[24:05] | Kind of… Kind of Molly. | 有点… 有点像茉莉 |
[24:07] | Not really. Thanks for saving us, Ty. | 并不是 谢谢你救了我们 泰 |
[24:10] | Did he save us? | 他救了我们 |
[24:12] | I mean, we’re on the top floor of Tower B now. | 我们现在在B塔的顶层 |
[24:14] | Seems like we’re trapped in the wrong tower | 似乎被困在了一座错误的塔 |
[24:16] | and you just delivered us to the enemy. | 你刚刚把我们送到了敌人面前 |
[24:17] | Yeah, I was also saving your ass, by the way. | 是的 顺便说一句 我也救了你们的狗命 |
[24:20] | I was holding my own… | 我可是镇定自若地 |
[24:22] | against terrifying mini-monster Molly. | 对付那个可怕的小怪物茉莉 |
[24:24] | Okay, fine, I wasn’t. | 好吧 我没有 |
[24:25] | Can you just do that swishy thing | 你能用你的魔法帽衫 |
[24:27] | with your magic hoodie and get us back? | 带我们回去吗 |
[24:29] | Bro, literally everything you just said was wrong. | 哥们 基本上你说的话都是错的 |
[24:33] | And, um, I’m having trouble honing in on Tandy. | 我找不到坦迪 |
[24:35] | It’s happened in here before. | 以前在这里也发生过同样的事 |
[24:37] | Great. So what do we do now? | 很好 那我们现在怎么做 |
[24:39] | The cells are at the top of Tower A. | 牢房在A塔顶层 |
[24:41] | Alex is being held on the top floor of that. | 艾利克斯被困在那里 |
[24:44] | Nico said it before, if we get separated, | 妮可之前说过 如果我们被分开了 |
[24:45] | we just head to the destination. | 我们就直接去目的地 |
[24:48] | Okay, just stay low and stay quiet. | 好 低调点 保持安静 |
[24:52] | – We gotta find Ty before going on. – No time. | -我们得先找到泰 -没时间 |
[24:55] | Hey, I’m not losing my friend just to save yours. | 我不会为了救你的朋友而失去自己的朋友的 |
[24:57] | – Do you know where they went? – Not yet, but if we– | -你知道他们去哪了吗 -不知道 但如果我们… |
[24:59] | Then we can’t wait. | 那我们不能等了 |
[25:01] | What she means is, if we stay in here any longer, | 她是说 如果我们在这里待的时间长了的话 |
[25:04] | then we’re all going to forget who we are. | 我们会忘了我们是谁 |
[25:06] | – We’re running out of time. – No, I said what I meant. | -我们没时间了 -不 我的意思我说明白了 |
[25:08] | But, yeah, she’s right, let’s go. | 但 好 她说得对 我们走 |
[25:09] | – Kinda not taking orders from you. – Kinda don’t care if you come. | -我不听你指挥 -我不在乎你来不来 |
[25:14] | But if you don’t, yeah, | 但如果你不来 |
[25:15] | give Karolina a light dagger, she’s defenseless in here. | 给卡罗琳娜一把光匕首 她在这里没有武器 |
[25:18] | Absolutely does not work that way. | 绝对不是那样的 |
[25:20] | She couldn’t even hold it if she wanted to. | 即便她想她都握不住 |
[25:22] | Fine, we’re leaving. | 好吧 我们走了 |
[25:34] | I bind my heart to thee… | 我把我的心… |
[25:36] | my body to thee. | 和身体与你捆绑 |
[25:38] | Always and forever. | 永生永世 |
[25:41] | So mote it be. | 愿其如是 |
[25:54] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[25:56] | Were you digging around for my hopes, like you said? | 你是在打探我的希望吗 |
[25:58] | – I’m sorry– – No, you had no right! | -抱歉 -不 你没权利这么做 |
[26:01] | I just needed to know I could trust you. | 我只是想确定我可以相信你 |
[26:04] | Come. | 来 |
[26:07] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你们一起 |
[26:12] | But if we see any sign of Ty, then… | 但如果我看到泰的踪迹 那… |
[26:15] | We’ll do what we can, but… | 我们会尽力而为的 但… |
[26:19] | – you touch me again– – I won’t. | -你再碰我 -我不会 |
[26:21] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[26:32] | That thing was a literal | 那是我丢下茉莉 |
[26:33] | manifestation of the guilt I have about leaving Molly. | 罪恶感的体现 |
[26:36] | She’s honestly safer back there. | 她在那里更安全 |
[26:39] | It’s not just that, it’s the future. | 不是那样 是未来 |
[26:42] | If… | 如果… |
[26:44] | If we make it out of here alive | 如果我们能活着回去 |
[26:47] | and the regular world doesn’t fall prey to Morgan’s evil plan, | 常规世界没有因摩根的邪恶计划倒塌的话 |
[26:52] | I fully intend on going to college. | 我很想去上大学 |
[26:54] | And I’m pretty sure I can’t board my little sister | 我很确定我不能带我妹妹和 |
[26:57] | and my pet deinonychus in my dorm room at Smith. | 我的恐爪宠物去史密斯大学的宿舍 |
[27:00] | If Smith is what you want, we’ll figure it out. | 如果你想去史密斯大学 我们会想到办法的 |
[27:04] | We? | 我们 |
[27:05] | The collective “We.” The royal “We.” | 集体的”我们” 神圣的”我们” |
[27:09] | Whatever “We” Is not me being presumptuous about… us. | 不管是哪种”我们” 我不是在冒昧地表达我们 |
[27:18] | – Guys. – Check every floor. | -伙计们 -检查每一层楼 |
[27:21] | You should really use less gender-degrading with your pronouns | 你真的应该少用带有歧视的性别代词 |
[27:23] | because you’re really excluding like 51% of the popu– | 因为你真的除了百分之五十一… |
[27:26] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[27:28] | Well, look a little goddamn harder. | 看起来有点难 |
[27:31] | We know they’re here, so split into teams, | 我们知道他们在这里 所以分散成小组 |
[27:34] | scour the towers, and bring me their heads. | 扫塔 把他们的头带回来 |
[27:38] | I mean that shit. | 我是认真的 |
[27:40] | Now, go. | 现在出发 |
[27:52] | That was close. You okay? | 太险了 你还好吧 |
[27:54] | Not really. This is all wrong. | 并不是 全都错了 |
[27:57] | Leaving Molly behind was a mistake. She can’t lose me, too. | 丢下茉莉是个错误 她也不能失去我 |
[28:01] | She won’t. We’ll make it back and we’ll bring Alex with us. | 她不会的 我们会回来的 带着艾利克斯 |
[28:05] | You don’t know that. | 你保证不了 |
[28:07] | You don’t know that. | 你保证不了 |
[28:07] | Those guys, they were just, they were talking about… | 那些人在谈论… |
[28:11] | Ty, Ty, you have to take me back | 泰 泰 你得带我回去 |
[28:12] | while my head is still touching my body. | 我现在一团乱 |
[28:15] | But I can’t leave Tandy in here alone, | 但我不能把坦迪独自留在这里 |
[28:16] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:17] | Well, then just take me home. | 带我回家 |
[28:18] | And then you can go back for them. | 然后你可以回去找他们 |
[28:20] | – Gert. – Molly needs me, okay? | -格特 -茉莉需要我 好吗 |
[28:23] | She shouldn’t have to grow up without a family. | 她不该在没有家人陪伴的情况下长大 |
[28:25] | I need to go back, Ty. | 我得回去 泰 |
[28:26] | If I take you back and | 如果我带你回去 |
[28:27] | then can’t find this place or can’t return, | 那就找不到这个地方 回不来了 |
[28:30] | Tandy and the rest will never make it out. | 坦迪和其他人也永远出不去了 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry, Gert. | 抱歉 格特 |
[28:36] | Ty, I need to go back… | 泰 我得回去 |
[28:50] | No! No, please! | 不 不 拜托 |
[28:52] | Please! No! Leave them alone! | 求你了 别 丢下他们 |
[28:54] | No! Please take me! Take me! | 不 求你带上我 带上我 |
[28:59] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[29:02] | – Go, go, go! – With me now! Run! | -走 走 走 -跟着我 跑 |
[29:04] | Right up there. | 那边 |
[29:11] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[29:12] | – Maybe I can save the day. – Chase. | -也许我能扭转局面 -查斯 |
[29:18] | Maybe not. | 也许不能 |
[29:22] | Okay. Uh, now would be a really good time | 现在是时候 |
[29:24] | to do that thing you do with your little magic hoodie. | 让你的小魔法帽衫派上用场了 |
[29:26] | Please stop calling it a magic hoodie. | 请不要再叫它魔法帽衫了 |
[29:27] | Everybody grab hands, now! Go! | 大家拉起手来 走 |
[29:30] | I still need you guys! | 我还是需要你们 |
[29:38] | Hey, that thing that happened before with Nico’s hopes and… | 你刚刚探寻的妮可希望… |
[29:41] | No, she’s right. | 不 她说的对 |
[29:42] | It wasn’t cool to invade her privacy like that. | 那样侵犯她的隐私不好 |
[29:44] | I didn’t ask for this power. | 我也不想有这种能力 |
[29:47] | And I’m not gonna tell you what I saw. I just wanted to say… | 我不会告诉你们我看到了什么 我只是想说 |
[29:52] | maybe I was wrong about her. | 也许我们误解她了 |
[29:55] | You two are light and dark, like Ty and me. | 你们两个是光明与黑暗 就像泰和我 |
[30:00] | Maybe you guys balance each other out in the same way. | 也许你们也以同样的方式保持彼此间的平衡 |
[30:03] | Hey, look! | 看 |
[30:05] | In here. | 这里 |
[30:12] | – Oh, my God. – Where’s Tyrone? | -我的天 -泰伦在哪 |
[30:15] | No idea. But we gotta get over there now. | 不知道 但我们现在要去那里 |
[30:17] | We won’t make it in time. I can’t fly over here, remember? | 我们赶不过去的 我不能飞过去 记得吗 |
[30:20] | But I can, come on. | 但我可以 走 |
[30:22] | – So we’re just gonna follow her? – Pretty much. | -所以我们就这么跟着她 -是这样的 |
[30:42] | Sail! | 飞 |
[31:00] | Where is Ty? | 泰在哪里 |
[31:02] | Maybe that’s him. | 也许那个是他 |
[31:06] | Uh… no. | 不 |
[31:19] | Oh, my God, did we get him killed? | 我的天 我们害他被杀了吗 |
[31:28] | Back! | 退后 |
[31:39] | You get to die last | 你可以最后死 |
[31:42] | so you can watch me kill | 这样你就能看着我 |
[31:45] | your friends. | 杀掉你的朋友 |
[31:49] | You first. | 你先 |
[31:51] | I was afraid he was gonna say something creepy like that. | 我怕他会说那样恐怖的话 |
[31:56] | – That thing’s not dying! – Maybe ’cause he’s already dead. | -那玩意死不了 -也许是因为他已经死了 |
[32:02] | Tandy. | 坦迪 |
[32:11] | That sounds terrible. | 那听起来很糟糕 |
[32:14] | Where the hell is he? Where’d he go? | 他在哪 他去哪了 |
[32:22] | Whatever you’re planning on doing to me today won’t be enough. | 无论你今天计划怎么对我 都没有用 |
[32:26] | Don’t you get it? I will never do what you’re asking me to do. | 你不明白吗 我永远都不会做你让我做的事的 |
[32:34] | Where the hell is he? | 他在哪 |
[32:35] | Let’s see how your friends are doing. | 看看你的朋友怎么样了 |
[32:39] | He keeps disappearing. | 他还是不断消失 |
[32:41] | – They’re here. – Yeah, right across the way. | -他们在这里 -是的 就在对面 |
[32:45] | You know, they got so close. | 他们很接近了 |
[32:49] | Too bad they’re about to be slaughtered like lambs. | 他们要像羊羔一样被宰杀真是太惨了 |
[32:57] | Nico! | 妮可 |
[32:58] | You see… | 你看… |
[33:01] | We let you keep your memories of them, | 我们让你保留了你对他们的记忆 |
[33:05] | so that you could watch it all happen. | 这样你就能看着这一切发生了 |
[33:08] | Look out! Ty, get back! | 小心 泰 退后 |
[33:13] | Ty, hey. | 泰 |
[33:15] | – Die! – Where are we? | -去死 -我们在哪 |
[33:17] | This isn’t the Hostel. | 这不是大宅 |
[33:18] | No, no, no, no, don’t start forgetting. | 不不不不 别现在就开始忘了 |
[33:28] | Ty! Ty, you have to get us out of here! | 泰 泰 你得把我们带出去 |
[33:30] | Wait, what does she mean? | 等等 她什么意思 |
[33:33] | Tandy? | 坦迪 |
[33:33] | Ty, what’s happening to you? | 泰 你怎么了 |
[33:35] | Finally, the real Alex Wilder. | 终于 真正的艾利克斯·威尔德出现了 |
[33:41] | This man right here | 站在这里的 |
[33:45] | with so much righteous anger. | 非常愤怒的人 |
[33:48] | Embrace that. | 接受吧 |
[33:50] | The darkest part of you. | 你最黑暗的部分 |
[33:53] | The part that you got from your parents. | 你从你父母那里遗传到的 |
[34:06] | No, no. I’ll never be like them. | 不 不 我不会像他们一样的 |
[34:08] | We both know that isn’t true. | 我们都知道那不是真的 |
[34:11] | You wouldn’t kill to save yourself, | 你不会为了救自己而大开杀戒的 |
[34:12] | maybe you’ll kill to save your friends. | 也许你会为了救朋友而杀人 |
[34:15] | It’s now or never, Alex. | 机不可失 艾利克斯 |
[34:24] | Are you finally gonna do what we’ve been asking you to do? | 你终于要做让你做的事了吗 |
[34:28] | Or… | 还是… |
[34:30] | are you gonna stand by… | 你就准备这么看着… |
[34:33] | and watch your friends die? | 你的朋友死 |
[34:38] | Punish the guilty, Alex. | 惩罚罪恶 艾利克斯 |
[34:40] | People call that justice. | 人们称之为正义 |
[34:44] | Alex. Where’s Darius? | 艾利克斯 达瑞斯在哪 |
[34:47] | A man can’t have two families. | 一个人不能有两个家 |
[34:49] | So it’s time to choose yours. | 所以是时候选择了 |
[34:52] | Your mother or your friends. | 你的母亲还是你的朋友 |
[34:54] | Did you find a way out? | 你找到出去的路了吗 |
[34:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I found a way out, Mom. | 是的 是的 我找到了 妈 |
[35:03] | It’ll all be over soon. | 很快就会结束的 |
[35:12] | Tandy, her dagger! | 坦迪 给我匕首 |
[35:17] | Let go of her! | 放开她 |
[35:24] | That was so bad-ass. | 厉害了 |
[35:34] | Good choice, little Wilder. | 不错的选择 小威尔德 |
[35:37] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[35:42] | This place will never let us go. | 这个地方永远都不会放我们走的 |
[35:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:46] | A deal’s a deal. | 要有诚信 |
[35:49] | You’re free. | 你们自由了 |
[35:53] | – Come on, we’re free! – Go, go, go! | -快 我们自由了 -走 走 走 |
[36:01] | How did that door get unlocked? | 那扇门怎么没锁 |
[36:02] | It’s almost like someone’s let us out. | 就像是有人要放我们出去 |
[36:04] | And where are the soldiers? | 士兵呢 |
[36:06] | No, I’m thinking no murderous | 不 我觉得没有凶残的 |
[36:07] | Dark Dimension soldiers is a good thing. | 黑暗维度士兵是件好事 |
[36:09] | Let’s just find Alex and get the hell out of here. | 我们快找到艾利克斯 然后离开这鬼地方 |
[36:16] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[36:19] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[36:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:27] | Now I am. | 现在还好 |
[36:30] | Uh… Alex. Do you remember us? | 艾利克斯 你记得我们吗 |
[36:32] | Of course I remember you guys. | 当然记得 |
[36:35] | But I don’t remember them. Should I know them? | 但我不记得他们 我应该认识他们吗 |
[36:37] | No. No, no, no. We just came along to help. | 不不不不 我们只是来帮忙的 |
[36:39] | Where are the guards? | 守卫呢 |
[36:40] | I was just kind of escaping on my own, | 我刚从我的守卫那里逃脱 |
[36:42] | but I appreciate the backup. | 但谢谢支援 |
[36:44] | It’s gonna be hard to get out of this building alive, | 活着逃离这座建筑是很难的 |
[36:47] | and it’s a hike back up to the mansion. | 要徒步走回豪宅 |
[36:48] | Actually, I think I got you. | 实际上 我想我有办法 |
[36:51] | Oh, you remember? | 你记起来了 |
[36:52] | – Sort of. – Not super reassuring. | -记得一点 -不是很让人安心 |
[36:55] | So you have a better idea, right? | 所以你有更好的主意 是吗 |
[36:57] | No, no. I’m cool with the hoodie thing. | 不 不 我觉得帽衫这主意挺好的 |
[37:00] | Everybody hold hands. | 大家拉起手 |
[37:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:39] | We gotta go back. | 我们得回去 |
[37:41] | – What are you talking about? – Him. | -你在说什么 -他 |
[37:44] | I saw his hopes, they weren’t good. | 我看到他的希望 并不好 |
[37:46] | Look, I don’t know what you think you saw, okay, | 我不知道你觉得你看到了什么 |
[37:48] | but I just spent months | 但我过去几个月 |
[37:49] | locked up in a soul-sucking hellhole, so– | 都被关在那鬼地方 所以… |
[37:51] | No. No, no, no. What I saw was– | 不不不不 我看到的是… |
[37:52] | Alex can be a little… standoffish. | 艾利克斯是有点冷漠 |
[37:55] | No, if Tandy says he’s a problem, he is. | 不 如果坦迪说他有问题 那他就有问题 |
[37:57] | Let’s just hear her out. | 我们听她说完 |
[37:58] | No, we’re not sending him back. | 不 我们不能把他送回去 |
[38:00] | We all just almost died getting him out. | 我们为了救他出来差点把命都搭上了 |
[38:03] | Maybe you saw some Dark Dimension version of me. | 也许你看到了黑暗维度里的我 |
[38:06] | Okay? Minds… kind of get broken over there. | 好吗 我的心智在那里有所损坏 |
[38:11] | Now that I’m back, I’m fine. Okay? | 现在我回来了 我没事了 好吗 |
[38:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:18] | It’s not like… It’s not like I played a One With Nothing Card | 并不像是… 我用一无所有牌 |
[38:21] | and I got mindflavored, okay? | 改变了我的心 好吗 |
[38:23] | If I did that, then you’d have to send me on back there. | 如果我那么做了 那你们就把我送回去 |
[38:27] | It’s a Magic: The Gathering reference. You guys don’t… | 是万智牌的比喻 你们没 |
[38:32] | You two haven’t played. | 你们两个没玩过 |
[38:35] | Missing out. | 好吧 |
[38:36] | It’s definitely Wilder. | 绝对是威尔德 |
[38:38] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[38:40] | What’s been happening since I’ve been gone? | 我不在的时候发生了什么 |
[38:42] | It’s a thin place. | 是间隙之地 |
[38:43] | The dark world’s seeping through. | 黑暗世界渗透了进来 |
[38:45] | It’s Morgan. She knew we were over there. | 是摩根 她知道我们去了那里 |
[38:48] | Which means… she probably knows we’re back. | 也就是说… 她可能知道我们回来了 |
[38:55] | Good news. We were only gone for eight hours. | 好消息是 我们只离开了八小时 |
[38:58] | I have no idea how time works over there, | 我不知道在那里时间是怎么运作的 |
[39:00] | but at least Molly hasn’t been alone for the last six months. | 但至少茉莉不是孤独了六个月 |
[39:04] | Um, Tandy and I should go, | 坦迪和我应该走了 |
[39:06] | you know, make sure these poppies | 确保这些洛杉矶 |
[39:07] | aren’t showing up outside of L. A. too. | 不会出现在洛杉矶外面 |
[39:17] | Do you still have it? | 你还有吗 |
[39:19] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[39:19] | The super cool | 那个特别好的 |
[39:21] | “My chocolate in your peanut butter” Gray dagger? | “花生酱里的巧克力”灰匕首 |
[39:27] | Well, keep it close. | 随身带着 |
[39:29] | For protection. | 以防万一 |
[39:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:35] | For coming with us. | 谢谢你和我们一起走 |
[39:37] | For trusting me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[39:49] | Hey. Sorry if I freaked you out before. | 抱歉我之前吓到你了 |
[39:51] | I just, um, wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[39:53] | it’s pretty clear that your family isn’t just your sister. | 你的家人不仅有你妹妹 |
[39:56] | It’s lacrosse boy, too. | 还有那个打曲棍球的 |
[40:01] | Yeah. I hate that you’re right. | 是的 我讨厌你说的是对的 |
[40:07] | By the way, was there some type of like… | 顺便问一句 有那种… |
[40:10] | how do you say it… veloci… velociraptor… | 怎么说呢 迅猛 迅猛龙 |
[40:13] | Deinonychus. Common mistake. | 恐爪龙属 常见的错误 |
[40:18] | Wait, that’s… that’s a real dino? | 等一下 那是真恐龙 |
[40:23] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[40:26] | Home. | 家 |
[40:28] | It’s okay, Lace, he’s a friend. | 没事的 老妇 他是朋友 |
[40:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:42] | Will we see you again? | 我们还能再见吗 |
[40:44] | I think so. | 会的 |
[40:47] | Maybe you guys can come help us next time. | 也许下次你们会来帮我们 |
[40:50] | Deal. | 成交 |
[41:02] | So… | 所以… |
[41:05] | What do we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[41:06] | We find Molly. | 我们找茉莉 |
[41:07] | And then… we save the world. | 然后… 我们拯救世界 |
[41:18] | Morgan’s on her way back for the ceremony. | 摩根在回来的路上 |
[41:20] | I think she’ll be pleased. | 我觉得她会开心的 |
[41:22] | Even without the Staff. | 没有魔杖 |
[41:24] | This little one will give us all the power we need. | 这个小东西能赋予我们所需要的所有力量 |