时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Medium Season 02 EP 03 | |
[00:24] | Hi,again. | 嗨 我又来了 |
[00:27] | uh,I’ve been waiting to see the director for 40 minutes now. | 呃 我等院长已经40多分钟了 |
[00:30] | Do you have any idea how much longer he’s going to be? | 你知道他还要忙多久吗? |
[00:33] | I’m sorry,all I can say is he does know you’re here. | 抱歉 我只能告诉你他并不知道你在这 |
[00:37] | Well,I believe district attorney devalos spoke with him. | 好吧 我估计地方检查官德瓦罗斯在跟他谈 |
[00:40] | He arranged for me to see one of your patients at 9:30. | 他约了我9点半的问诊 |
[00:43] | Ma’am,I understand exactly what you want. | 太太 我非常明白你想要什么 |
[00:45] | I understand exactly why you’re here. | 我也很清楚你为什么在这 |
[00:47] | But you’re just going to have to take a seat until the doctor comes down. | 但是你只能坐在这里等他来 |
[00:50] | Well,maybe you could just page him. | 恩 你或许可以问问他 |
[00:52] | You know,I have already called twice. | 你知道我已经催了两次了 |
[00:54] | Now,there’s really nothing else to do but take a seat. | 现在除了等待没别的办法 |
[01:01] | Look,you know what? | 瞧 你知道 |
[01:02] | He’s obviously pretty busy today. You all seem pretty busy today. | 很明显 他今天非常忙 你看起来也很忙 |
[01:05] | So I think what I’m gonna have to do for now is, | 这样看来我现在只有离开了 |
[01:08] | I’m just gonna leave, and I’ll call back tomorrow | 我明天再打电话过来 |
[01:09] | and try to reschedule,okay? Thanks. | 那么再做安排 好吗 谢谢 |
[01:20] | I’m sorry,um,I think I need you to buzz me out. | 对不起 我想出去 |
[01:23] | I think you really need to take a seat. | 我觉得你有必要坐下来 |
[01:26] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[01:28] | Come on,now,beverly, just take a seat. | 来吧 贝弗莉 坐下来 |
[01:31] | You know,let’s not go through this all over again. | 我们别再重复一次好吗 |
[01:33] | I’m sorry,go through what again? | 抱歉 重复什么? |
[01:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[01:36] | My name isn’t beverly. Could you just open the door? | 我不叫贝弗莉 你能把那扇门打开吗? |
[01:45] | Okay,obviously we’ve had a huge misunderstanding here. | 好吧 很明显我们闹了一个大误会 |
[01:49] | You know the day room rules,beverly. You’ve been asked to take a seat– | 你知道休息室的规矩吗? 贝弗莉 我叫你坐下来 |
[01:53] | – take a seat. – I am happy to take a seat, | -请坐下 -我很乐意坐下来 |
[01:55] | but perhaps you could just call the director and let him know | 你也许得告诉主任让他知道一切 |
[01:58] | that allison dubois– not beverly– | 在这想要见他的– |
[02:02] | is here to see him. | 是艾里逊.迪布瓦- 不是贝弗莉 |
[02:03] | We’re happy to make that call,beverly, if you’ll just come with us. | 你如果跟我们来的话 我们很乐意打个电话给他 贝弗莉 |
[02:06] | – What? What? – Hey! Get off me! Beverly. | -喂 干什么? -嘿! 离我远点! |
[02:10] | – How dare you! This is a mistake! – Calm down. Beverly. Don’T… beverly. | 你怎么能这样! 这是个误会! 冷静点 贝弗莉. 别这样…贝弗莉. |
[02:11] | I’m allison dubois! I’m here to see the director! | 我是艾里逊.迪布瓦! 我是来见你们院长的! |
[02:14] | – Beverly,calm down. Let me go! | 贝弗莉 冷静一下 放开我! |
[02:20] | Please don’t do this! | 请不要这样! |
[02:21] | Please! I’m not a patient! | 不要! 我不是你的病人! |
[02:24] | Please don’T… please don’t do this. | 请不要… 请不要这样 |
[02:27] | Please! Please! I’m not a patient! | 求求你们! 我不是病人! |
[02:29] | – Please… – now,try to relax now,beverly. | 不要… 好了 现在来放松一下 贝弗莉 |
[02:34] | This will only hurt for a moment. | 不会很痛 片刻就好 |
[02:46] | Thank god you’re up. | 感谢上帝你终于醒了 |
[02:49] | Um,you know if we have any more aspirin? | 呃 我们还有阿斯匹林吗? |
[02:51] | What? Aspirin? | 什么? 阿斯匹林? |
[02:57] | I-I… think there’s some in the kids’ bathroom,some chewables. | 我- 我…想孩子的浴室里还有些 |
[03:02] | – Why? – My head’s killing me. | -为什么? -我的头好痛 |
[03:06] | Oh,tell me about it. | 来 告诉我一切. 灵媒缉凶 |
[03:55] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[03:59] | I think we’re out of milk. | 我想我们该出去买点牛奶 |
[04:01] | I just bought some last night– | 我昨晚刚买了一些– |
[04:02] | – look again. – Here. | -再找找 -这儿 |
[04:05] | 10:00 should be fine for the mcmillan meeting. | 10点钟见麦克米伦一家比较合适 |
[04:08] | Yeah. Just make sure that mike and steve know. | 好 记得通知迈克和史蒂夫 |
[04:11] | All right,what’ll it be, yogurt or cereal? | 没问题 早餐是什么 酸奶酪还是麦片? |
[04:13] | Yogurt with cereal on top. | 麦片伴奶酪 |
[04:15] | – And you,milady? – Breath mints. | – 你呢 美女? – 清新薄荷糖 |
[04:18] | Well,that is not an option, so try again. | 好吧 那不行 再选一次. |
[04:22] | – Oh,yogurt. – Okay. | – 哦 奶酪 – 好的 |
[04:25] | Let’s go shopping. | 我们去购物吧 |
[04:26] | – Aren’t you a little old for dolls? – Ariel. | – 难道你不觉得对玩具们来说你太老了吗? – 艾蕊尔 |
[04:28] | – The box said,”for ages five and up.” – So? | – 盒子上说, “适合5岁以上” – 所以呢? |
[04:33] | Soi’m ages five and up. | 我就是5岁以上 |
[04:36] | – You don’t act like it. – Ariel. | – 你看起来可不像 – 艾蕊尔 |
[04:39] | Okay,I’ll… all right,I’ll see you soon. | 好吧 我会… 那好 走着瞧 |
[04:41] | I like to color. | 我喜欢上色 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:47] | How’s your headache? Any better? | 你头还疼吗? 好点了没有? |
[04:49] | Much. I may never take grown-up aspirin again. | 好多了 我再也不会吃那么多的阿斯匹林了 |
[04:53] | Mommy… bridgette’s taking breath mints out of your purse. | 妈妈…布丽奇特偷吃你包你的清新薄荷糖 |
[04:57] | Aren’t you a little old to tattletale? | 你这个搬弄是非的家伙 |
[05:00] | Bridgette. You,finish your yogurt; | 布丽奇特 你 好好吃你的奶酪 |
[05:03] | you,stop taking things out of my purse without asking. Got it? | 你 不要再次未经允许拿包里的东西.清楚了? |
[05:06] | – Got it. – All right,put those mints down. | – 知道了 – 好 把那些薄荷糖放下 |
[05:10] | Finish your yogurt. | 把你的麦片吃了 |
[05:10] | The mommy express is leaving for school in ten minutes. | 再过十分钟妈妈就送你们去学校 |
[05:26] | I.D. Badge? | 请出示证件 |
[05:29] | Bridgette. | 布丽奇特 |
[05:32] | It seems… | 好像… |
[05:34] | my seven-year-old’s made off with it. | 我那七岁的小女儿把它弄丢了 |
[05:37] | But I do have my driver’s license,though. | 可是我确实有证件 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry,ma’am, | 我很抱歉 太太 |
[05:39] | I can’t let you through without your badge. | 没有证件我不能放行 |
[05:42] | Come on,you know me. I’m here almost every morning. | 你认识我的 我几乎每天早上都会来 |
[05:44] | I understand,ma’am, | 我知道 太太 |
[05:45] | but without your badge, I can’t let you through. | 但是没有证件我不能让你过去 |
[05:47] | Why don’t you just give your office a call, | 为什么不给你的办公室打个电话呢 |
[05:49] | have them phone down to security and put your name on the visitors list? | 让他们打电话给保卫让他把你当做客人登记 |
[05:54] | Oh,bridgette,not my cell phone. | 噢 布丽奇特 我的电话不见了 |
[05:57] | Okay,is there a pay phone or something? | 好吧 这儿有公用电话什么的吗? |
[06:05] | I’m sorry, I’m expecting a call. | 很抱歉 我需要一个电话 |
[06:08] | Okay,well… I just have to call upstairs. It’ll just take a second. | 好吧 很好…我只需要打个电话.、 用不了多少时间.、 |
[06:13] | hello? No,no,no. Don’t-don’t hang up. | 喂? 不 不不 别 – 别挂电话 |
[06:16] | Just… just talk to me. Do you have the baby? | 你只要…只需要告诉我 那个孩子在你手上吗? |
[06:21] | Of course. I’ll meet you anywhere you like. | 当然 你想在哪见面都行 |
[06:23] | Just-just promise me that you won’t hurt her. | 只要保证不伤害他 |
[06:29] | Hi. I’m sorry,I don’t mean to be a bother, | 嗨 我很抱歉 我不想给你添麻烦 |
[06:31] | but I’m late for an important meeting. | 但是我有一个很重要的会议已经迟到了 |
[06:33] | Is there any way you could use your security phone | 有什么办法可以用用你的保卫电话吗? |
[06:35] | to call the district attorney’s office and get me cleared? | 打电话给检察官办公室让我进去 |
[06:37] | I would really appreciate it. | 我会非常感激你 |
[06:42] | what’s your name? | 您的名字? |
[06:43] | Allison dubois. Thank you. | 艾里逊.迪布瓦. 谢谢. |
[06:49] | Ma’am?I’m afraid they don’t know you up there. | 太太? 恐怕他们不认识你 |
[06:52] | – What? – The district attorney’s office. | – 什么? – 检察官办公室 |
[06:55] | They said there’s no one by the name of allison dubois on their staff. | 他们告诉我工作人员名单上面没有艾里逊.迪布瓦 |
[06:57] | Well,that’s not possible. | 噢 不可能 |
[06:59] | – Who did you talk to? – Ma’am… | – 你跟谁通的电话? – 太太… |
[07:01] | – I’m sorry,could you just try again? – I’m sorry,ma’am. | – 对不起,在试一次好吗? – 抱歉 太太 |
[07:04] | I was violating procedure calling the first time. | 我第一次违反规定 |
[07:05] | No,I know,but maybe if you let me talk to them… | 不 我知道 但是如果你让我跟他们通话… |
[07:08] | I’m sorry,ma’am,you’re just gonna have to go home and get your badge. | 对不起 太太 你得回家拿你的证件来 |
[07:10] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒缪 |
[07:12] | Please don’t raise your voice,ma’am. | 请不要高声喧哗 太太 |
[07:13] | I’m not raising my voice! | 我没有高声喧哗! |
[07:15] | I am trying to get into my office. | 我正努力进我的办公室 |
[07:17] | – Do you have a problem here? – Well,kind of. | – 你有什么问题吗? – 喔 出了点问题 |
[07:19] | She claims she works in the district attorney’s office and forgot her badge. | 她说她在检察官办公室工作 忘记带证件了 |
[07:22] | But when I called upstairs, they claimed they didn’t know her. | 但是但我打电话给她办公室时 他们称不认识这个人 |
[07:25] | It’s just a misunderstanding. | 这好像是个误会 |
[07:26] | Do you have an I.D. Badge,ma’am? | 你有证件吗 太太? |
[07:28] | Yes. But apparently, I left it at home. | 有 但是很显然 我把它丢家里了 |
[07:31] | Well,I think the only thing to do, then,is to go back home and get it. | 好吧 我认为里唯一要做的就是回去把它拿来 |
[07:41] | you’re right. I’ll just drive home and get it. | 很对 我马上开车回去把它带来 |
[07:45] | Appreciate it,miss. | 非常感谢 太太 |
[07:47] | And would you mind if we escorted you back to your car? | 你介意我们陪同你去取你的车吗? |
[07:52] | You know,this really isn’t necessary. I think I can find my own car. | 你知道没必要这么做 我想我能找到我的车 |
[07:59] | my car is gone! | 我的车不见了! |
[08:02] | Now,are you sure this is where you parked it? | 你确认你把车停在这? |
[08:06] | Yes! Yeah! Yes,I’m sure! This is my spot. | 是的! 是的! 我确定! 这是我停车的地方 |
[08:10] | I park right here every day. | 我每天把车都停在这 |
[08:13] | Right next to this red truck. | 就在这辆红色的卡车旁边 |
[08:18] | Why are you looking at me that way? | 你干什么那样看着我? |
[08:21] | – My-my car has been stolen. – Yes,ma’am. | – 我-我的车被偷了 – 是的 太太 |
[08:23] | So how do you want to do this? | 那么你现在想怎么办? |
[08:25] | You want to fill a report out now, | 你想就站在停车位的中间 |
[08:27] | standing here in the middle of the parking lot? | 填写失车报告吗? |
[08:29] | Or would you like us to run you home, | 或者你想我们送你回家 |
[08:31] | so you can get your badge and whatever else you need, | 那样你就可以拿你的证件或者其他什么东西 |
[08:34] | and fill it out in your office when you get back? | 回你的办公室填写? |
[08:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:38] | Yes,please,if you could run me home and back. | 好的 如果你们可以载我回家然后返回来 |
[08:45] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:55] | Problem? | 有什么问题? |
[08:57] | my key isn’t working. | 我的钥匙打不开门 |
[08:59] | Are you sure you live here? | 你确定你住在这里? |
[09:02] | What kind of question is that? | 你这是什么问题? |
[09:03] | Of course I live here. I’ve lived here for nine years. | 我当然住在这 我住这已经9年了 |
[09:08] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[09:11] | I don’t know.Can i help you? | 我不知道你说”有什么事” 是什么意思 |
[09:13] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我的屋子里面做什么? |
[09:16] | Officers… | 长官… |
[09:17] | don’t talk to them,talk to me! What are you doing in my house? | 不要跟他们说, 跟我讲话! 你在我的屋子里面做什么? |
[09:21] | Sorry to bother you. Do you know this woman? | 抱歉打搅一下 你认识这位女士吗? |
[09:24] | Does this woman live here,ma’am? | 这位女士住在这里吗 太太? |
[09:25] | No. I’m sorry,I’ve never seen her before in my life. | 不 很抱歉 我从未见过她 |
[09:29] | She’s lying! | 她在撒谎! |
[09:30] | This is preposterous! This is my house! | 太荒谬了! 这是我的房子! |
[09:33] | Go ask my neighbors,go inside, go look at my things. | 去问我的邻居 进去 看看我的东西 |
[09:35] | Sorry to have bothered you,ma’am. our mistake. | 很抱歉打搅你 太太 我们弄错了 |
[09:43] | This is my house! | 这是我的房子! |
[09:44] | My children live in this house! My husband lives in this house! | 我的孩子住在这里! 我的丈夫住在这里! |
[09:48] | This is my house! | 这是我的房子! |
[09:50] | You have to believe me! You have to help me! | 你们得相信我! 你们得帮我! |
[09:53] | We do believe you, and we do want to help you. | 我们非常相信你 并且我们很想帮助你 |
[09:57] | Stop it!Stop it! Stop it,please! | 停下来!停下! 请停停! |
[10:01] | Listen to me! You’re making a terrible mistake! | 听我说! 你们造成了一个大误会! |
[10:08] | welcome back,beverly. | 欢迎回来 贝弗莉 |
[10:14] | That’ll be all,gentlemen. Thank you. | 很好 先生们 谢谢 |
[10:20] | Try to relax now,beverly. | 试着放松 贝弗莉 |
[10:25] | Why do you keep calling me that? | 为什么你一直那样叫我? |
[10:27] | – ‘Cause it’s your name. – No. My name is allison. | – 因为那是你的名字 – 不 我的名字叫艾里逊 |
[10:30] | Allison dubois. | 艾里逊 迪布瓦 |
[10:37] | Please… | 求你… |
[10:39] | I need to call my husband. | 我要给我丈夫打电话 |
[10:42] | – You mean joe? – How do you know that? | – 你说乔? – 你怎么知道的? |
[10:46] | We’ve been at this for how long now,beverly? | 我们已经一起多久了 贝弗莉? |
[10:50] | Eight months? Nine? | 8个月? 9个月? |
[10:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[10:57] | I have never been here before. | 我从没来过这里 |
[10:59] | You know,I understand the allure of “allison dubois.” | 你明白 我知道”艾里逊 迪布瓦”的诱惑 |
[11:03] | I do. | 我知道 |
[11:06] | I understand why you want to be her. | 我知道你为什么想成为她 |
[11:09] | She has a loving husband, | 她有一个爱她的丈夫 |
[11:12] | three beautiful children, an exciting career. | 3个漂亮的孩子 和令人兴奋的工作 |
[11:16] | But we have to confront the fact that allison dubois isn’t real, | 但是我们得知道艾里逊 迪布瓦是不存在的 |
[11:22] | and that the deeper you lose yourself in the fantasy of her life, | 你越沉迷于她生活的幻想 |
[11:27] | the less likely you are to ever find any sort of true happiness. | 你就越不能得到真正的快乐 |
[11:33] | Now,what year is it? | 现在是什么年份? |
[11:35] | – Excuse me? – The year. | – 抱歉? – 年份 |
[11:38] | Beverly,I’d like you to tell me what the year is. | 贝弗莉 我想你告诉我现在的年份? |
[11:42] | 2005? | 是2005年? |
[11:57] | This is the 12th of june,1959. | 现在是1959年6月12日 |
[12:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:03] | The only thing you need to understand | 你只需要明白的是 |
[12:06] | is there’s a very real world out there | 在这之外有一个真实的世界 |
[12:10] | and it’s just waiting for you. | 等待着你 |
[12:13] | The sooner you accept that… | 你越快的接受… |
[12:16] | the sooner you let go of allison, | 你就越快的放弃艾里逊 |
[12:20] | the sooner you’re going to get better. | 你就会很快的康复 |
[12:40] | Thank god you’re up. | 感谢上帝你醒了 |
[12:41] | Um,you know if we have any more aspirin? | 呃 我们还有阿斯匹林吗? |
[12:56] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[12:59] | I think we’re out of milk. | 我想我们该出去买点牛奶 |
[13:01] | I got some last night.Look again. | 我昨晚刚买了一些 再找找 |
[13:04] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[13:05] | 10:00 should be fine for the mcmillan meeting. | 10点钟见麦克米伦一家应该比较合适 |
[13:07] | Just make sure that mike and steve know. | 记得通知迈克和史蒂夫 |
[13:10] | Let’s go shopping. | 我们去购物吧 |
[13:11] | Aren’t you a little old for dolls? | 难道你不觉得对玩具们来说你太老了吗? |
[13:13] | The box said,”for ages five and up.” | 盒子上说 “适合5岁以上” |
[13:16] | – So? – So… I’m ages five and up. | – 所以呢? – 我就是5岁以上 |
[13:21] | You don’t act like it. | 你看起来可不像 |
[13:22] | You okay? Look like you just saw a ghost. | 你还好吧? 看起来像撞鬼了一样 |
[13:25] | Wait,scratch that. | 等等 轻松点 |
[13:26] | You look like someone who isn’t you would look if they saw a ghost. | 你看起来不大对劲 像撞鬼了一样 |
[13:30] | Everything that just happened here,I dreamt last night. | 所有的事像发生过一样 我昨晚梦到了 |
[13:34] | You glimpsed a future in which you poured yogurt? | 你冲麦片的时候瞥见了未来? |
[13:36] | My god,stop her before she dreams again. | 我的上帝 下次梦到了把它停下来吧 |
[13:39] | – I’m serious. – Mommy. | – 我很严肃 – 妈妈 |
[13:42] | Bridgette’s getting breath mints out of your purse. | 布丽奇特在偷吃你包你的清新薄荷糖 |
[13:45] | – Aren’t you getting a little… – That,too? | – 你能不能稍微… – 然后呢? |
[13:47] | …too old to be a tattletale? | …搬弄是非的家伙 |
[13:51] | I am awake,right? | 我醒来了对吗? |
[13:55] | You’re awake. I’m dreaming. | 你是清醒的 我在做梦 |
[14:07] | – Id badge? – Oh. | – 请出示证件? – 噢 |
[14:15] | Can’T… I can’t seem to find it. | 我…我找不到了 |
[14:17] | But I’m sure if you call the district attorney’s office… | 但是如果你能给检察院办公室打个电话… |
[14:20] | mrs. Dubois? It’s all right. | 迪布瓦女士? 是的 |
[14:23] | Just be sure and remember it tomorrow,okay? | 记得明天带着 好吗? |
[14:28] | 30 years,arizona state correctional facility. It’s a gift,maggie. | 30年过去了 亚利桑那州变得更发达了 这是个奇迹 马丽 |
[14:32] | Aw,I’m touched. | 喔 我很感动. |
[14:34] | I hope you won’t be hurt when I try and return it and get something better. | 希望当我回来打赢这场官司的时候 你不会太伤心 |
[14:38] | Margaret,your client murdered his own parents. He did it with a skilsaw. | 玛格丽特 你的客户用锯子谋杀了他的双亲 |
[14:42] | Then he went out to dinner with some friends | 然后他和朋友们外出吃饭 |
[14:43] | and used his father’s credit card to pay the bill. | 用他父亲的信用卡买的单 |
[14:45] | There is nothing better. | 没有比那更好的了 |
[14:47] | Now,you know,ordinarily I’d agree with you. | 你知道事实上我很同意你的观点 |
[14:50] | But in this case,he wasn’t in his right mind | 但这并不是他的本意 |
[14:53] | when he committed those terrible acts. | 当他做这些可怕的事情时 |
[14:55] | He didn’t know what he was doing. And under the law… | 他并不知道自己在做什么 而且在法律之下… |
[14:57] | please.What about when he buried the bodies and scrubbed down | 那他后来烧了尸体然后毁尸灭迹怎么解释 |
[15:00] | the house with bleach to get rid of the evidence? | 染了漂白剂的房屋不是铁证吗? |
[15:03] | Was he in his right mind then? Or his left? | 那时候他的思想正常吗? |
[15:07] | Isn’t he delightful? | 他高兴吗? |
[15:09] | He actually thinks the person who scoffs the most wins. | 他只是把他们当成了 老是嘲弄辱骂他的人罢了 |
[15:13] | Whether you like it or not,manuel, | 不管你喜不喜欢 曼纽尔 |
[15:15] | timothy kercher has a severe dissociative identity disorder. | 蒂莫西有严重的精神分裂症 |
[15:20] | In fact, one of the leading psychiatrists | 事实上亚利桑那大学权威的精神病医生 |
[15:23] | at the university of arizona is prepared to come to court | 已经准备好来法庭了 |
[15:27] | and to testify that an alternate personality was responsible | 他会证明这都是遭到持续的辱骂造成的 |
[15:31] | for both the crime and the attempt to cover it up. | 这会从罪行和动机上减刑的 |
[15:34] | – Really? – Both. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[15:35] | An alternate personality? | 持续的人身攻击? |
[15:37] | Hmm. I wonder which one stood to inherit his parents’ money. | 我想知道谁会只是坐等去继承父母的财产 |
[15:40] | Come on,manny. | 听着 曼恩 |
[15:41] | We both know how this is going to go. | 我们都知道最终会怎样 |
[15:42] | I’m going to trot out my expert | 我会向那些说这个孩子 是太疯狂了而犯罪的人 |
[15:44] | who says that the kid is too crazy to stand trial. | 显示出我的专业的 |
[15:47] | And you’re going to trot out yours that says he’s not. | 而你会发现你是错的 |
[15:50] | We’re going to waste a lot of money and a lot of time | 我们将会浪费大把的时间和金钱 |
[15:53] | and a judge is going to appoint somebody to break e tie. | 法官会明辨是非的 |
[15:56] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[15:58] | Which is why I was hoping you might be more receptive to my offer. | 所以我希望你更能接受我们的条件 |
[16:03] | Here’s what I’m prepared to do. | 这正是我想做的 |
[16:05] | Let my staff and me interview him one last time. | 让我和我的助手最后再审问一下他吧 |
[16:07] | If we think that he’s not competent to stand trial, | 如果我们觉得他不能接受审判 |
[16:11] | I’ll stipulate as such to the court. | 我会向法庭说明的 |
[16:13] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么? |
[16:15] | Just trying to save us both some time. | 只是想为我们大家节省点时间 |
[16:18] | If we concur with your expert, | 如果我们同意你的意见 |
[16:19] | then kercher will be remanded to a psychiatric facility | 他就会被送往精神病院 |
[16:22] | for treatment inside of a week. | 接受一个星期的治疗 |
[16:23] | If not,you’re no worse off than when you walked in here. | 如果不是的话 没有比你到这儿来更糟的了 |
[16:32] | Yeah,I’ll,um,set up something for this afternoon. | 好的 我会为下午做点准备的 |
[16:42] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[16:44] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[16:47] | How long has she been sick? | 她病了多久了? |
[16:51] | Found out a few months ago. Apparently there’s not much they can do. | 几个月前发现的 显然他们无能为力 |
[16:54] | That’s awful. | 那太糟糕了 |
[16:55] | Part of me actually hopes that I’m wrong | 从某种程度上讲 在蒂莫这个案子上 |
[16:57] | about kercher and we can wrap this up fast. | 我希望我是错的 还有我们能快点结束它 |
[17:01] | Who knows,maybe there are alternative therapies out there. | 说不定还有长时间的治疗等着他 |
[17:04] | The sooner this is over,the sooner she can try and find some help. | 这结束的越早 她就要越快寻求其他帮助 |
[17:08] | It was like coming out of a deep sleep. | 就像从熟睡中醒来 |
[17:12] | Only I couldn’t have been sleeping, because I was standing. | 只有我睡不着 因为我是站着的 |
[17:15] | And I was breathing hard. | 而且我在努力的呼吸 |
[17:17] | Like I’d just run ten miles as fast as I could. | 就像刚竭尽全力跑了十公里 |
[17:21] | But that made no sense because… | 但那都没有用 因为… |
[17:24] | I was standing in the middle of my living room. | 因为我站在我家卧室里 |
[17:28] | At first I thought I must be sick, | 刚开始我觉得我一定是病了 |
[17:30] | and so I started to check my pulse. | 我开始检查我的脉搏 |
[17:33] | And that’s when I noticed… | 然后我发现了… |
[17:36] | the piece of scalp on the back of my hand. | 我手背上的头皮 |
[17:41] | It must have been my mother’s because the hair | 从上面的头发看出那一定是我妈妈的 |
[17:46] | was definitely blonde. | 是纯粹的金发 |
[17:49] | And when I touched it, it was still wet. | 当我触摸到时 它还是湿的 |
[17:52] | Still warm. | 还有温度 |
[17:54] | Like it hadn’t been there very long. | 就像刚掉下来似的 |
[17:58] | And that’s when it hit me. | 刚掉在我身上 |
[18:02] | He’d done it. | 肯定是他干的 |
[18:04] | He’d finally gone and done it. | 他最后竟糊涂到这样做 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry. Who did what,mr. Kercher? | 对不起 是谁干的 科彻先生? |
[18:16] | Mr. Kercher? | 科彻先生? |
[18:23] | Jack. | 是杰克 |
[18:25] | He hated my parents. He’s always hated my parents. | 他恨我的父母 一直是这样 |
[18:29] | He’d been threatening to kill them forever. | 他曾威胁要杀了他们 |
[18:32] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[18:34] | – So where is jack now? – Come on,now. | – 他现在在哪儿? – 告诉我们 |
[18:38] | I know you know. | 我知道你知道他在哪儿 |
[18:39] | I know they told you all about him. | 他们都告诉你了 |
[18:42] | You know exactly where he is. | 你知道他在哪儿 |
[18:45] | Well,no.I’m sorry. This is the first I’ve heard of him. | 不 这是我第一次听说他 |
[18:51] | He’s here. | 他就在这儿 |
[18:54] | He’s inside me… | 他在我身上… |
[18:57] | listening. | 听着 |
[18:59] | – He can hear every word you say. – Really? | – 他能听到你说的每一句话 – 真的? |
[19:03] | – That’s amazing. – It is. | – 太神奇了 – 的确是的 |
[19:07] | So may i speak with jack? | 我能和杰克谈谈吗? |
[19:10] | No. | 不行 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry. Jack’s not speaking today. | 对不起 杰克今天不想说话 |
[19:17] | It hurts when jack talks. | 那样会伤害他的 |
[19:19] | – Really,this will just take a second. – No. | – 只一秒钟 – 不行 |
[19:23] | He won’t do it. | 他不会答应的 |
[19:25] | It hurts. | 他会伤心的 |
[19:27] | Yes,it hurts– I understand. | 是的 会伤害他 我明白 |
[19:29] | He said it hurts, you fat,bald bastard! | 他说那会伤害他的 你这个肥秃驴! |
[19:34] | Come here! | 过来! |
[19:35] | Come here! Come closer! | 过来!靠近点! |
[19:37] | I’ll rip your nose off! I’ll rip your ears off! | 我会咬下你的鼻子的! |
[19:41] | Come here! Any one of you! | 过来! 你们中的一个! |
[19:43] | Come on! | Come on! 过来! 过来! |
[19:47] | Quite a performance,huh? | 一个出色的表演 对吗? |
[19:48] | I don’t know… he seemed pretty convincing to me. | 我不知道… 他看上去很令我信服 |
[19:50] | You’re saying that because you sense something, | 你感觉到什么了 |
[19:52] | – because you saw something? – No,not really. | – 因为你看到什么了? – 没有 真的 |
[19:54] | It’s just… he genuinely scared me. | 只是… 他真的吓到我了 |
[19:56] | I did get some numbers,though. | 虽然我记录了很多数据 |
[19:58] | Couldn’t tell you if they make him a liar or not. | 但都不足以说明他是不是在说谎 |
[20:00] | Just the same nine numbers over and over again. | 就是这九个数字在不断的重复 |
[20:02] | Seven-nine-six-zero-zero- two-eight-oh-five. | |
[20:06] | Do you know what they could mean? | 你知道他们代表什么吗?? |
[20:07] | Beats me. Maybe it’s jack’s social security number. | 这提醒我了 这也许是杰克的社会安全编号 |
[20:10] | Hang on. | 别挂 |
[20:11] | I got to get back to the office. See you tomorrow. | 我回办公室去 明天见 |
[20:14] | Yeah,go. | 好的 说吧 |
[20:20] | Welcome back,beverly. | 欢迎回来 贝弗莉 |
[20:30] | – our proud founder. – Really? | – 我们伟大的先驱 – 真的? |
[20:35] | He started all this? | 是他开创了这一些? |
[20:36] | Well,with a lot of help and some government funding. | 是的 靠着政府和许多其他的帮助 |
[20:38] | Oh,forgive me. My name’s roger. | 对不起 我叫罗杰 |
[20:40] | I’m a graduate student. | 我是个研究生 |
[20:41] | I’m doing my thesis on the history of this place. | 我正在写有关这里历史的论文 |
[20:43] | You know,I didn’t mean to startle you, | 我无意惊扰你 |
[20:45] | it’s just nobody ever stops to look at these pictures. | 一般是没人会停下来看这些照片的 |
[20:47] | I thought maybe you escaped from one of the wards. | 我以为你是从哪个保卫那儿逃脱出来的 |
[20:51] | afraid not,roger. I’m allison. I work with the district attorney’s office. | 不是的 罗杰 我叫艾里逊 是检察官的助手 |
[20:55] | – And his name is? – Dr. Elliot peterson. | – 他叫? – 彼得斯博士 |
[20:57] | Very highly regarded in his day. Of course,a lot of what he did, | 在那个时代因为他的功绩 他曾十分受到敬仰 |
[20:59] | a lot of what he advocated, we consider barbaric now, | 他的许多主张在今天看来是很野蛮的 |
[21:03] | but at the time… | 但在那个年代… |
[21:06] | that’s strange. This corridor looks brand new. | 很奇怪 这条走廊像新修的一样 |
[21:09] | That’s because it is. You’re standing in the new wing. | 是的 这里是新建的 |
[21:11] | The old wing’s in the rear. | 旧楼在后面 |
[21:12] | That’s where peterson used to play with the cutting edge therapies of the 1950s. | 19世纪50年彼得斯在那里实行着他的”刀刃治疗” |
[21:15] | Electroshock, insulin-shock,ice baths. | 包括电击 胰岛素休克 冰浴等手段 |
[21:18] | Yes,it was a great time to be young,free and mentally ill. | 真是个自由而疯狂的年代 |
[21:22] | They were going to tear all this down | 1997年他们本想把这里都撤除的 |
[21:24] | back when they built the new wing back in 1997, | |
[21:26] | but they ran out of funding. Lucky for me. | 后来没钱了 给我提供了很好的机会 |
[21:28] | It’s a treasure trove of information for my thesis. | 对我的论文而言这里是一个宝藏 |
[21:33] | Well,this is it. | 在这儿 |
[21:34] | 497 patient histories | 有着497名患者的记录 |
[21:38] | detailing 28 years worth | 经受了28年的无意识的残忍的治疗 |
[21:40] | of unintentional psychiatric cruelty. Pretty impressive,huh? | 令人很震惊对吗? |
[21:44] | Sure is. | 是的 |
[21:49] | You ever run across a file on a patient named beverly? | 你看到过一个叫贝弗莉的患者的记录吗? |
[21:52] | Does this beverly have a last name? | 她姓什么? |
[21:54] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[21:57] | She would have been a patient of dr. Peterson’s around july,1959. | 那可能是彼得斯在1959年7月收治一个病人 |
[22:08] | We have a beverly waller, admitted november 3,1958. | 有一个叫贝弗莉.沃勒的在1958年3月被确诊 |
[22:12] | I think we have some film on her if you’re interested. | 如果你想看的话我们有一些她的录像 |
[22:14] | Beverly waller suffered a nervous collapse in the fall of 1958. | 贝弗莉.沃勒在1958年秋天遭受到了精神崩溃 |
[22:18] | Separated from her husband shortly thereafter, | 不久便和他的丈夫分居了 |
[22:21] | but he sued for custody of their eight-month-old daughter and won. | 后来她起诉并赢得了8个月大的女儿的抚养权 |
[22:26] | Almost unheard of back then. | 后来的事情闻所未闻 |
[22:29] | Patient fell into a deep | 病人陷入了深度的 |
[22:30] | and unrecoverable depressive state, | 重复的抑郁的陈述中 |
[22:32] | kidnapped her child and apparently threw herself | 她抱着自己的小女儿 |
[22:34] | and her infant daughter off the mayawoch bridge. | 企图从大桥上跳下来 |
[22:38] | Mom was rescued… | 妈妈被救了… |
[22:40] | child apparently drowned. | 孩子溺死了 |
[22:42] | Beverly was committed here shortly thereafter. | 贝弗莉从那以后便在这儿接受治疗 |
[22:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:47] | – All right,you got to say “roll ’em.” – Roll ’em. | – 好的 你该说 “开始” – 开始 |
[22:54] | Please,you have to let me out of here. | 你能让我离开吗 |
[23:00] | I have to pick up my children. | 我得去接我的孩子了 |
[23:03] | You know you don’t have any children,beverly? | 你不知道吗你没有孩子 贝弗莉? |
[23:07] | – Not anymore. – You’re wrong. | – 没有 – 不对 |
[23:11] | I have three of them. | 我有三个孩子 |
[23:15] | They’re probably wondering where I am! | 他们不知道我去哪儿了! |
[23:22] | What year is it? | 现在是什么年份? |
[23:24] | Why do you keep asking me that? | 你怎么老问这个问题? |
[23:27] | Beverly,come on. Just tell me the year,please. | 贝弗莉 快 告诉我现在是什么年份 |
[23:32] | It’s the year 2005. | 2005年 |
[23:37] | And you know damn well my name’s not beverly. It’s allison. | 你知道你不叫贝弗莉 你叫艾里逊 |
[23:42] | Allison dubois. | 艾力逊.迪布瓦 |
[23:55] | She thought she was you? | 她以为她是你? |
[23:57] | Not joan of arc, not the virgin mary, | 不是圣女贞德 不是圣母玛利亚 |
[23:59] | not madam curie,but allison dubois living in the year 2005? | 不是居里夫人 而偏偏是2005年的艾力逊? |
[24:03] | She knew your name. She knew all the girls’ names. | 她认识你 她知道所有女人的名字 |
[24:05] | She knew everyone’s birthdays. | 她知道所有人的生日 |
[24:07] | She named the street we live on,everything. | 她认识我们住的街道 所有的一切 |
[24:15] | Does that make me a bigamist? | 那我算重婚吗? |
[24:19] | There’s got to be some sort of a logical explanation. | 一定有什么合乎逻辑的解释 |
[24:23] | I know. I mean, I keep going over it in my head. | 我知道 我一直在想 |
[24:26] | I mean,I know it makes no sense, | 我知道这不现实 |
[24:27] | but I can’t help wondering if | 但我总觉得 |
[24:29] | maybe I had something do with this. | 我和这件事有什么联系 |
[24:33] | Allison,this woman lived half a century ago. | 艾力逊 这个女人生活在半个世纪前 |
[24:35] | How can you possibly have anything to do with it? | 你怎么会和她有关系? |
[24:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:38] | Maybe when I was dreaming about her, I got into her head. | 也许当我梦到她时 我就进入了她的大脑 |
[24:41] | I projected thoughts from the present without realizing it. | 我觉得该在没有完全认识到它的情况下思考 |
[24:44] | Wait a second. Now you’re beaming your brain waves back in time? Come on. | 等等 现在你很愉快你的脑电波准时回来了 |
[24:47] | – I mean,I don’t think so. – Oh,forget it. You know what? | – 我是说我不那么认为 – 忘了它吧 你知道什么? |
[24:50] | I’m just trying to makes sense out of it. | 我只是想摆脱它 |
[24:53] | I can’t tell you how eerie it is | 我觉得这太荒谬了 |
[24:56] | to sit in a room and watch someone | 坐在房间里看着自己出生前时代的人 |
[24:58] | from before you were born recite all the pertinent facts of your life. | 对自己生活的所有细节倒背如流 |
[25:04] | Speaking of which, is my first wife still alive? | 那我得第一任妻子还活着吗? |
[25:08] | She died of amyloidosis in 1962. | 她1962死于淀粉样变性病 |
[25:12] | Sounds grisly. What is that,a brain thing? | 听着很恐怖 是脑部疾病吗? |
[25:14] | It’s a liver thing. | 是肝脏疾病 |
[25:17] | Genetic disorder. | 遗传性紊乱 |
[25:26] | Hey. Hey, | 嘿 嘿 |
[25:29] | Hey,is that it? Aren’t you going to help me figure out what to do? | 就这样吗? 你不帮我想想该怎么办吗? |
[25:33] | What do you mean? What is there to do? | 你想怎么样? 我们能干什么? |
[25:34] | I mean,a woman’s dead. There’s no bringing her back. | 那个女人死了 不可能活过来了 |
[25:38] | You’re good,but you’re not that good. | 你是很能干 但你不能让她复生 |
[25:40] | Now let your husband get some sleep. | 现在还是让你丈夫睡觉吧 |
[25:42] | The first allison always did. | 就像艾力逊以前一样 |
[25:53] | Beverly,I need you to listen to me. | 贝弗莉 听我说 |
[25:57] | I need you to try to understand. | 我要你明白 |
[26:00] | This was never about me trying to take anna from you. | 我从没想从你身边夺走安娜 |
[26:03] | I would never keep you from our child. | 我决不会把你和孩子分离的 |
[26:06] | I know how much you love her, | 我知道你有多爱她 |
[26:07] | and I know that you would never try to hurt her. | 我知道你绝不会伤害她 |
[26:11] | So,please,just give her to me. | 把她给我 |
[26:13] | – No! – Okay,okay,just,just. | – 不! – 好的好的 |
[26:16] | If you don’t trust me, then give her to your sister. | 如果你不相信我 那把她交给你姐姐吧 |
[26:23] | Please,bev,it’s cold out here. Let’s just go back to the house, | 贝弗莉这儿太冷了 我们回家吧 |
[26:28] | talk this thing through. | 回家好好谈谈 |
[26:30] | Someday you’ll understand all this,carol,I promise. | 卡罗尔 我保证你们会理解我的 |
[26:36] | And someday,it will all be clear. | 有一天这一切都会搞清楚的 |
[26:41] | – No! – Beverly! | – 不! – 贝弗莉! |
[26:52] | allison, | 艾力逊 |
[26:53] | I didn’t expect to see you here today. | 没想到今天能见到你 |
[26:56] | I just stopped by to do a little research. | 我只是顺便来做个小小的调查 |
[27:00] | Any new progress on the kercher case? | 科彻的案子有进展吗? |
[27:04] | We still haven’t been able to identify that string of numbers you saw. | 我们仍然鉴定不出你记录的数字 |
[27:07] | Best guess is that it’s a bank account number. | 最合理的猜测是那是银行号码 |
[27:09] | Although it doesn’t seem to match up | 虽然不和科彻名下任何一个账号匹配 |
[27:11] | with any of the accounts in kercher’s name. | |
[27:15] | You going to be around for a while? | 你要呆多久? |
[27:17] | I was just going to do this one thing and go. | 做完这个就走 |
[27:20] | Not a problem. If something changes,I’ll give you a call. | 好的 如果有事我会给你打电话的 |
[27:33] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[27:37] | Carol waller smith? | 是卡罗尔.沃勒.史密斯吗? |
[27:40] | Carol waller? | 卡罗尔.沃勒? |
[27:42] | Are you the sister of beverly waller? | 你是贝弗莉.沃勒的姐姐吗? |
[27:45] | – Can I help you? – Well,I hope so. | – 有什么事吗? – 是的 |
[27:48] | I work for the district attorney’s office in phoenix. | 我在菲尼克斯检察院工作 |
[27:52] | My name is allison dubois. | 我叫艾力逊.迪布瓦 |
[27:56] | So, | 那你想 |
[27:58] | you want me to try and make sense | 让我帮你搞清 |
[28:01] | of something that makes no sense… | 那些让你迷惑的事… |
[28:05] | mrs. Dubois. | Dubois女士 |
[28:07] | If that really is your name. | 如果你真叫这个名字 |
[28:10] | That really is my name. | 这真是我的名字 |
[28:13] | A mother isn’t supposed to want to kill herself, | 一个母亲不会想自杀的 |
[28:17] | let alone her own child. | 更不会杀她的孩子 |
[28:21] | And I loved my sister. | 我爱我妹妹 |
[28:24] | Do love my sister. So ask me whatever you want. | 十分的爱 所以尽管问吧 |
[28:31] | Tell me about her breakdown. | 告诉我她是怎么得精神病的 |
[28:34] | Tell me about what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[28:38] | Well,it was right… | 好的… |
[28:40] | after the birth of her only child, anna. | 当她的独生子安娜出生后 |
[28:46] | She started having nightmares; terrible dreams… | 她老做噩梦… |
[28:52] | about her husband walter. | 都与她丈夫沃勒有关 |
[28:55] | In them,he was…doing things. | 在梦里… |
[29:00] | Terrible things to anna. | 他对安娜做着可怕的事情 |
[29:02] | What happened? | 后来呢? |
[29:04] | I told her to see a doctor. | 我叫她去看医生 |
[29:07] | She saw two or three doctors and they all… | 她看了两到三个医生但都… |
[29:11] | gave her something to help her sleep. | 只是给她点能让她安睡的药 |
[29:13] | – And the more she slept… – the more she had the nightmares. | – 但她越睡得多… – 就越会做噩梦 |
[29:16] | And she became convinced that she had to get anna away from walter. | 她觉得她一定要把孩子从沃勒身边带走 |
[29:20] | And that’s when she left him. | 所以她离开了沃勒 |
[29:22] | She and anna moved in with my husband and me. | 搬来和我住 |
[29:25] | Did she ever tell anyone else about her dreams? | 她把她的梦告诉过其人吗? |
[29:27] | Oh,a lot of people. It didn’t help at all. | 告诉过许多人 但都没有 |
[29:31] | Walter was so well liked in our town. He was a war veteran. | 沃勒在我们镇上很受尊敬 他是个老兵 |
[29:36] | He was principal of the junior high school. | 他是中学校长 |
[29:39] | He was a man people looked up to. | 人们都很尊敬他 |
[29:41] | So when the custody battle started… | 所以在争夺抚养权的时候… |
[29:43] | it all went walter’s way. | 大家都支持沃勒 |
[29:46] | You know,in retrospect… | 回过头看… |
[29:49] | I think people wished they’d taken my sister a little more seriously. | 我觉得人们对我妹妹应该更真诚些 |
[29:55] | She may have been crazy,but… | 她也许是疯了 但… |
[29:58] | …she obviously knew there was something really wrong with walter. | …她很明显知道沃勒真的有过错 |
[30:01] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[30:03] | I would have thought you’d known. | 我以为你知道 |
[30:09] | Several years after beverly’s passing, | 贝弗莉去世几年后 |
[30:12] | a parent at walter’s school marched into his office and shot him to death. | 沃勒学校一个孩子的家长 在他办公室把他枪杀了 |
[30:19] | Walter had been molesting his little girl | 因为沃勒曾调戏过他女儿 |
[30:21] | since the sixth grade. | 在那个女孩六年级的时候 |
[30:31] | She’s psychic,joe,just like me. That’s the answer. | 她也有那种能力 跟我一样 这就是答案 |
[30:35] | Whoa,whoa,slow down. Who’s psychic? | 等等 谁有那种能力? |
[30:37] | Beverly waller. She had a dream, | 贝弗莉沃勒 她做了个梦 |
[30:39] | a vision that her husband was going to hurt their daughter. | 梦见她丈夫伤害她女儿 |
[30:42] | That’s why she tried to get her away from him. | 所以她才要让女儿远离他 |
[30:44] | – Okay. – And that’s how she knew so much about me, | – 好的 – 那就是为什么她对我如此了解 |
[30:47] | about my life– because she saw it in her mind,in her visions. | 了解我的生活– 因为她在潜意识中看到了这些 |
[30:51] | But al,she didn’t just see you. She said that she was you. | 但她不只是说看到你 她说她就是你 |
[30:54] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[30:55] | I don’t think sheunderstood what she truly was. | 我觉得她不知道她自己是谁 |
[31:00] | All these terrible images kept popping into her head | 这些可怕的画面不停地涌入她的脑海 |
[31:03] | and she didn’t understand why. | 她却不知道是怎么回事 |
[31:05] | When she tried to turn to others for help, | 当她想向别人求助时 |
[31:07] | tried to tell them what she was seeing, | 当她告诉别人她所看到的时 |
[31:10] | they told her she was crazy. | 他们却把她当作疯子 |
[31:12] | And I guess after a while, she believed them. | 我猜一段时间后她也相信了自己是疯了 |
[31:15] | Al,we’re talking about a murderer here, | 啊 我们在谈论一个凶手 |
[31:17] | somebody who took the life of her own child. | 一个杀了自己孩子的凶手 |
[31:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:23] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[31:24] | I guess that she became convinced | 我猜她可能觉得 |
[31:26] | that killing anna was preferable to whatever torture | 杀了安娜比让她受折磨更好 |
[31:29] | she saw her husband inflict every night in her dreams. | 她每晚都梦见她的丈夫 |
[31:32] | – I still don’t get it. – Don’t get what? | – 我仍然不能接受这些 – 不能接受什么? |
[31:34] | All right,I understand now | 好了 我明白了 |
[31:36] | how beverly waller knew all about our lives back in 1959. | 贝弗莉是怎样在1959年就 对我们的生活了如指掌的 |
[31:41] | Can you please tell me | 你能告诉我吗 |
[31:43] | why she was dreaming about you in the first place? | 为什么她第一个梦见的是你? |
[31:46] | Or for that matter,why you’re dreaming about her now? | 还有为什么你现在总梦见她? |
[31:53] | Allison? | 艾力逊? |
[32:00] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[32:08] | Today is july 17,1959… | 今天是1959年7月17号… |
[32:11] | Did I miss the previews? | 我错过预告了吗? |
[32:13] | I don’t think we’re getting any reception in here. | 我觉得我们没有被邀请来这儿 |
[32:14] | I’m worried if the girls wake up, | 我担心万一孩子们醒了怎么办 |
[32:16] | they’re not going to know where we are. | 他们不知道我们去哪儿了 |
[32:18] | One can only hope. | 吓吓他们也好 |
[32:20] | I’m kidding. I told them where we were. | 说笑 我告诉他们我们去那儿了 |
[32:24] | They’re all out of popcorn. | 他们刚吃完爆米花 |
[32:26] | Mornings are the hardest. | 早上是最痛苦的 |
[32:29] | that’s when I miss them the most. | 那是我最想念他们的时候 |
[32:32] | Who? | 谁? |
[32:33] | That’s what she looks like? Excellent. | 那就是她? 不错啊 |
[32:37] | Joe… the girls… | 乔… 孩子们… |
[32:41] | the mad dash to get everyone out of the house… | 每个人都带着充沛的精力离开家… |
[32:45] | to work… to school… | 去上班… 去上学… |
[32:49] | you’d think it would become routine,but it never did. | 你觉得这已经是习以为常的事了 但这从没发生过 |
[32:52] | It was always chaos,and… | 这些都是混乱的… |
[32:56] | it was always wonderful. | 而且很美好 |
[32:59] | So,you’re a woman from the future trapped in the year 1959. | 那你是一个来自未来但却被困在1959年的女人 |
[33:04] | Is that honestly what you expect me to believe? | 那就是你想让我相信的事吗? |
[33:08] | Frankly,doctor, | 是的 大夫 |
[33:10] | it doesn’t matter what you believe. | 你相不相信并不重要 |
[33:16] | It only matters what she believes. | 她是否相信才是关键 |
[33:20] | She’s the only one that matters. | 她才是一切的关键 |
[33:28] | What the hell does that mean? | 该死的这是什么意思? |
[33:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[33:52] | Allison,I hope I’m not calling too late,but I have news. | 艾力逊 我有个新闻要告诉你 希望不算太晚 |
[33:55] | News? We like news. | 新闻? 我们喜欢新闻 |
[33:57] | That series of numbers that you saw | 你和蒂莫西谈话时 |
[33:59] | when you were speaking with timothy kercher? | 看到的那串数字被整明是银行账户 |
[34:01] | Turns out it is a bank account belonging to a dr. Elaine doyle. | 属于一个叫伊莱恩.柯南道尔医生的人 |
[34:06] | Doyle,doyle,doyle… why do I recognize that name? | 柯南道尔… 我好像认识这个人? |
[34:09] | Probably because you read the same psych evaluation that I did. | 大概你看过同样的我做的心理评估 |
[34:13] | The psychiatrist who diagnosed kercher | 是柯彻那个患有精神分裂症的人 |
[34:15] | with dissociative identity disorder. | 的精神病医生 |
[34:18] | And would you care to guess who transferred | 你想知道是谁 |
[34:20] | a quarter of a million dollars into her bank account | 往她的银行账户里打入了25万美元 |
[34:21] | less than 24 hours after she made that diagnosis? | 就在他做出诊断后的24小时内? |
[34:24] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜… |
[34:27] | don’t tell me. I see the initials “t” and “K.” | 不要告诉我 我看到了开头的字母”t” 和”K.” |
[34:30] | The good doctor was arrested a few hours ago and admitted to everything. | 这个好医生几小时前被捕了 并招供了一切 |
[34:33] | It turns out that kercher didn’t just pay her for the evaluation. | 原来柯彻不只为这份评估付了钱 |
[34:37] | He paid her to coach him– to teach him how to mimic | 他还让她教他如何装疯 |
[34:40] | the behavior of a person with dissociative identity disorder. | 就像真正的精神分裂一样 |
[34:44] | – Does maggie know yet? – Yeah,I just told her. | – 马莉知道了吗? – 是的 我刚告诉她了 |
[34:47] | She’s furious. She’s on the phone | 她很生气 她正和她的客户通话 |
[34:48] | with her client right now, insisting he enter a guilty plea. | 让他进行有罪辩护 |
[34:50] | Hopefully,we’ll be able | 希望我们能 |
[34:52] | to hammer out a deal in the morning, | 在早上拿出个方案 |
[34:54] | and she’ll be able to turn her attention to taking care of herself. | 那样她就有空去照顾自己了 |
[34:58] | She,uh… just got off the phone. | 她… 刚挂电话 |
[35:01] | I-I guess I’ll see you in the morning. | 我想我会在早上见到你的 |
[35:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:37] | Someday you’ll understand all this,carol. | 卡罗尔 有一天你会明白一切的 |
[35:41] | I promise! | 我发誓! |
[35:43] | Someday,it will all be clear. | 一切都会明了的 |
[35:50] | – no! – Beverly… | – 不! – 贝弗莉… |
[35:56] | allison? | 艾力逊? |
[36:04] | well,that’s $29.99 well spent. | 这花了我们29.99美元 |
[36:16] | she didn’t kill her baby,joe. | 她没有杀她的孩子 乔 |
[36:18] | This thing ran on two “d” batteries,honey. | 亲爱的 这个要用两节电池 |
[36:20] | She absolutely killed it. | 她杀的肯定是这个东西 |
[36:21] | Not bridgette. Beverly. | 不是圣布里奇特 |
[36:24] | She was holding a doll the night she threw herself off the bridge. | 那晚上她抱的是个玩具 她是自己跳下去的 |
[36:27] | I’m sorry. What? | 对不起 你说什么? |
[36:28] | She needed everybody to believe that anna was dead, | 她要让所有人知道安娜死了 |
[36:32] | so that nobody would ever go looking for her, | 那样的话就没人会去找她了 |
[36:33] | so that her father could never get his hands on her. | 那样她父亲就永远别想伤害她 |
[36:36] | She was crazy,all right. She was crazy like a fox. | 她是疯了 但她同时又像狐狸一样狡猾 |
[36:39] | She knew exactly what she was doing, | 她知道自己在干什么 |
[36:40] | right down to being sure that she had witnesses for the big jump. | 当她跳下去时她需要目击者在场 |
[36:45] | The only thing I don’t think she counted on was… | 她惟一不指望的是… |
[36:48] | surviving it. | 让它继续存在 |
[36:49] | But once she did, | 一旦她这样做了 |
[36:51] | she had to stick to her story. | 她就必须承认这一切 |
[36:53] | She had to let the rest of the world think she’d killed her own kid, | 她必须让其他人认为是她杀了孩子 |
[36:55] | so that no one would try and find her. | 那样就没人会去找那个孩子了 |
[36:57] | So,she spent the rest of her life in an institution. | 所以她的有生之年都在精神病院里度过 |
[37:00] | Even though she wasn’t the least bit insane. | 即使她一点也没病 |
[37:02] | So,maybe the reason you’ve been dreaming about her… | 你之所以会梦见她是因为… |
[37:04] | the reason that she claimed to be you when she was in that hospital… | 她在医院时向你陈述这一切的原因… |
[37:07] | maybe you’re supposed to… to help clear her name, | 也许是想你… 帮她澄清这一切 |
[37:10] | tell the world that she’s not a killer. | 证明她不是凶手 |
[37:12] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[37:13] | All beverly ever cared about was her baby. | 贝弗莉最看重的就是她的孩子 |
[37:15] | All she ever wanted to do was to protect her. | 她只想着去保护她 |
[37:18] | She would only be reaching out to me if-if her daughter needed help. | 只要孩子需要 她一定会奋不顾身 |
[37:23] | The daughter she stashed away so well | 那孩子就这样被她藏了46年 |
[37:24] | that no one even knew she existed for 46 years? | 而没人发现? |
[37:27] | A woman who could be anywhere in the world right now? | 那这个女人现在在哪儿? |
[37:30] | Great. Well,tracking her down should take only,what? | 好的唯一要做的就是找的这个女人 怎么样? |
[37:34] | – Another 46 years. – Give or take. | – 过了46年了 – 也许有点误差 |
[37:47] | Mrs. Dubois? Mrs. Dubois? Over here. | 迪布瓦女士? 这儿 |
[37:56] | – Mrs. Fulsom,are you okay? – Yeah,more or less. | – 弗森女士 你好吗? – 是的 |
[38:00] | I just started feeling nauseous all of a sudden. | 我突然想吐 |
[38:03] | Can you move? | 你能动吗? |
[38:05] | Probably not without throwing up. | 不吐出来也许不能 |
[38:07] | Okay,uh,wait here. I’ll go get some help. | 好的 等着我去找人帮忙 |
[38:10] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[38:10] | Actually,I’d rather you didn’t do that. | 事实上我情愿你不那么做 |
[38:12] | The last thing I want is some big scene | 我最不希望的事 |
[38:16] | in the garage of the district attorney’s office. | 就是在检察院的车库惹来许多人 |
[38:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[38:21] | Okay,I’ll make a deal with you. If it doesn’t pass, | 好的 我会应付的 如果不行的话 |
[38:23] | then you can go get somebody. | 你再去找人 |
[38:26] | But for now, | 但现在 |
[38:27] | I’d just like you to… | 我只希望你能… |
[38:30] | sit with me. | 和我呆在一起 |
[38:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:47] | no,no,no,no,here. Let me get that. | 不不不 让我来 |
[38:49] | Here,it’s okay. | 放这儿 好了 |
[38:55] | what I have isn’t catching… if you’re wondering. | 你别担心我的病不会传染的… |
[38:58] | No,no,I’m not wondering. | 不不 我不担心这个 |
[39:02] | It’s hereditary. | 这是遗传病 |
[39:04] | I wish somebody had told me about that when I was younger. | 我希望有人在我小时候就告诉我这个 |
[39:07] | I wouldn’t have wasted so much energy being a control freak. | 那样我就会浪费那么多精力了 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:14] | You know what the worst part of it is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗? |
[39:16] | I still can’t spell the stupid thing. | 我至今还不能拼写这种病 |
[39:19] | no,I’m serious. If you’re gonna drop dead of something, | 不 我是认真的 如果你想治好某种病 |
[39:22] | you should at least be able to spell it,right? | 你至少应该会拼写它 对吗? |
[39:25] | I would think so. | 是的 |
[39:27] | I feel always compelled to add the extra “L.” | 我总是要多加个”L.”上去 |
[39:32] | “Amyloidosis: A-m-y-l-o-I… | “淀粉样变性病: |
[39:35] | – D-o-s-I-S.” – It’s a liver condition,right? | – 是肝病 对吗? |
[39:41] | You’ve heard of it? | 你听说过? |
[39:42] | I thought that was treatable nowadays. | 我觉得现在应该可以治好 |
[39:46] | nowadays. | 如今 |
[39:48] | I just mean… in the past,there wasn’tmuch a person could do,but today, | 我的意思是… 过去人们对此可能无能为力 但如今 |
[39:52] | I thought you could address it with a transplant. | 你可以通过移植治好它的 |
[39:55] | It could,in theory. | 在理论上是可以的 |
[39:56] | But,uh,apparently, I’m a tough tissue match. | 但事实上很难找到能和我相匹配的 |
[40:01] | Well,what about your family? | 你的家人呢? |
[40:02] | A live donor could give you a partial transplant… | 活体捐赠能让你得到局部移植的… |
[40:07] | I’m adopted. | 我是被收养的 |
[40:13] | Maggie… | 马莉… |
[40:15] | what year were you born? | 你是哪年出生的? |
[40:17] | I know it’s a strange question, | 我知道这个问题很奇怪 |
[40:20] | but I think it might be important. | 但它很重要 |
[40:25] | 1959. | 1959年 |
[40:34] | All right,repeat after me,bridge. | 那好 跟着我说 |
[40:36] | – No baths. | – No baths. – 不要洗澡 – 不要洗澡 |
[40:38] | – No haircuts. | – No haircuts. – 不要理发 – 不要理发 |
[40:40] | – No makeup. | – No makeup. – 不要化妆 – 不要化妆 |
[40:42] | Okay,you may now open your doll. | 好的 现在你可以打开你的娃娃了 |
[40:51] | Let’s go potty. | 我们买东西去 |
[40:53] | You know,dear,if you just buy them new ones,they don’t learn anything. | 如果你老给他们买新玩具的话 她什么也学不到 |
[40:57] | I know. | 我明白 |
[40:59] | But if she hadn’t left the old one in the tub… | 但如果她不她原来那个丢在浴缸里… |
[41:02] | I figure I owed her one. | 我觉得我欠她一个娃娃 |
[41:04] | So,how did that maggie person take it | 那当你告诉马莉她就是安娜.沃勒的时候 |
[41:06] | when you told her that she was really anna waller? | 她是什么反应? |
[41:08] | Well,she didn’t believe me at first. | 她刚开始不相信 |
[41:10] | Till I brought her to meet carol waller and her family. | 直到我带她去见了卡罗尔.沃勒一家 |
[41:14] | And now the wallers have met their long-lost kin, | 他们终于团员了 |
[41:16] | I’m sure they’re just lining up | 他们一定正排着队准备 |
[41:18] | to give this perfect stranger a piece of their livers. | 给这位久违的陌生人捐献肝脏呢 |
[41:21] | Well,actually, | 事实上 |
[41:22] | three of them offered to get tested to see if they’re a match. | 他们中的三个人正在检验是否匹配 |
[41:25] | Yeah,but what are the chances of…? | 那机会大吗…? |
[41:30] | they’re all going to match,aren’t they? | 他们都会匹配的 不是吗? |
[41:38] | * say “nighty-night” and kiss me * | |
[41:43] | * just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me * | |
[41:48] | * while I’m alone and blue as can be * | |
[41:54] | * dream a little dream of me * | |
[41:58] | Beverly,did you hear what I said? | 贝弗莉 你听到我说什么了吗? |
[42:03] | No. | 没有 |
[42:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:07] | I was a million miles away. | 我在千里之外 |
[42:10] | I was just saying I think we’ve made a great deal of progress today. | 我刚说我们今天取得了很大的进展 |
[42:15] | I agree,doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[42:18] | A great deal of progress. | 很大的进展 |
[42:20] | ” Medium Season 02 EP 03 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |