时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | This is important! | 这很重要! |
[00:47] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿,嘿,嘿! |
[00:48] | I can’t talk now! | 我现在不能解释. |
[00:50] | I need money! | 我需要钱! |
[00:51] | I need money! | 我需要钱 ! 灵媒缉凶 |
[01:19] | Medium Season 02 Episode 04 | |
[01:48] | How would you normally describe your quality of sleep? | 你平时睡眠质量怎么样? |
[01:51] | I mean, would you say your sleep is normally uneventful? | 我是说,一般你都睡得很安稳吗? |
[01:55] | Do you sleep through the night, | 你基本上能一觉睡到 |
[01:56] | wake up rested, that sort of thing? | 天亮 ,是那样吗? |
[01:58] | Or… | 还是… |
[01:59] | are you one of those people who wake up several times a night, | 你是那种习惯一晚上醒来好几次的人, |
[02:02] | tired, moody? | 感觉疲乏,情绪也不太稳定? |
[02:04] | Pretty normal. | 相当正常。 |
[02:08] | I suppose, yeah. | 可以这么说,对 |
[02:09] | Pretty normal… kinda. | 很正常…差不多 |
[02:13] | And you don’t remember how you got to the highway, | 并且你记不得怎么 出现在高速公路上 |
[02:16] | why you were on the highway, | 为什么会在那里 |
[02:17] | anything about the highway? | 还有关于高速公路的任何事了吗? |
[02:18] | All I remember is my husband slapping me awake. | 我只记得我丈夫给了我一巴掌, 才清醒过来 |
[02:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:30] | Look at it from my side… | 站在我的立场想想 |
[02:31] | your side?! | 你的立场?! |
[02:32] | – You keep acting as if I’ve done something to you – ….Spoken to in three years is calling me to tell me… | – 你总表现的是我做错事 – 一个我三年都没讲话的人告诉我 |
[02:35] | this has been done to me! – …Might be standing in the middle of a highway, | – 这是发生在我身上的! – 我的妻子正站在高速公路中间 |
[02:37] | – …No control over what happened tonight. – half-naked! | – 我无法控制在睡梦中发生的事。 – 半裸着! |
[02:39] | – I roll over, you’re not there. – …Last thing I remember, | – 我翻过身,你就不见了 – …我只记得昨晚, |
[02:41] | – we were getting into bed. – …Wake up our 12-year-old, | – 我们正要熄灯睡觉. – …吵醒了我们12岁大的女儿 |
[02:43] | I tell her, don’t be scared,but for the next three hours, | 我告诉她“别害怕, 但在接下来的3小时里 |
[02:44] | you’re going to be the oldest person in the house. | 你必须要替我们看管这个家 |
[02:46] | – Stop punishing me as if I’ve done something wrong! – You scared the piss out of me, allison! | – 别对我这么凶好像我做错了什么! – 你吓得我魂飞魄散, allison! |
[02:54] | Okay… | 行了… |
[02:55] | I’m pretty sure this will do the trick. | 我相信这个对你会有帮助的 |
[02:58] | Let’s take these for the next week or two, just before bed. | 在接下来的一两个星期里,每天睡前服用 |
[03:00] | What are these? | 这是什么? |
[03:01] | It’s an anti-anxiety medication. | 是一般治疗精神焦虑的药物. |
[03:05] | It’s okay; all your neighbors are taking it. | 没问题; 你身边的人也会用这个. |
[03:08] | That’s what i thought this was. | 我以为就是这个了. |
[03:11] | Look, we don’t really understand what causes sleepwalking in adults, | 听着,目前我们对成年人 梦游的原因还没有定论 |
[03:14] | but there are usually two contributing factors: | 但主要有两大因素 |
[03:16] | One, the victim is usually… | 第一,病人通常… |
[03:19] | uh… the victim? | 恩… 病人? |
[03:20] | And that would be me?! | 那会是我?! |
[03:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的, 女士. |
[03:23] | The victim is usually wrestling with some kind of unresolved anxiety. | 病人通常是陷入与 某种不明原因的焦虑的抗争 |
[03:26] | Additionally, most sleepwalkers are people whose sleep is being disturbed on a fairly regular basis. | 另外,大部分梦游者都有 长期睡眠被扰乱的历史 |
[03:32] | I know you said otherwise, | 我知道你们会说有例外 |
[03:33] | but it’s entirely possible that it’s happening and you’re not even aware of it. | 但当它发生的时候 完全有可能你一点感觉都没有 |
[03:37] | Anyway, these pills should knock you out enough that you shouldsleep soundly | 不管怎样,这些药片能让你很快入睡, 保证你整晚都能睡好 |
[03:40] | and return to a normal sleep cycle. | 并且逐渐恢复到正常的睡眠状况 |
[03:42] | Forgive me, doc,but that’s it? | 恕我冒犯,医生,就这么着了? |
[03:44] | A handful of valium and “call me in the morning”? | 开一些安定,然后“有事再联系”? |
[03:47] | She didn’t just sneak out in the backyard to look for the cat. | 她不是只溜到后院找猫去了 |
[03:50] | She stood in the middle of a highway | 她是站在高速路的中央 |
[03:52] | and tried to strike up a conversation with oncoming traffic. | 并且冲着来来往往的车辆大吼大叫 |
[03:56] | What about my anxiety? | 那我的担心焦虑谁来治? |
[03:58] | Do you have any suggestions? | 你有什么建议吗? |
[04:00] | I suggest you lock all the doors and windows at night. | 我建议你晚上把门窗都锁好 |
[04:05] | Here; feel free to call me if you need anything else. | 这里;有其他任何需要尽管打电话 |
[04:09] | “Nan has a new hat. | “Nan 有一顶新帽子 |
[04:12] | “Nan’s hat is made of wool. | “Nan的帽子是羊毛做的. |
[04:15] | “Nan’s wool hat is red.” | “Nan的羊毛帽子是红色的.” |
[04:20] | – Perfect! – Yay! Bravo! | – 真棒! – 耶! 好极了 |
[04:22] | Great. Can I talk now? | 好的。轮到我说几句了吗? |
[04:23] | Want to hear me spell nan? | 想听我怎么拼nan吗? |
[04:25] | I think ariel is trying to… | 我想Ariel要… |
[04:26] | n-a-N. Nan. | |
[04:28] | Mom… | 妈… |
[04:29] | hey, bridgette… | 嘿, Bridgette… |
[04:31] | yes, you can talk. | 是,你说吧. |
[04:32] | Anyone can talk whenever they want to. | 家里任何人想说就说. |
[04:34] | It just… it isn’t polite to talk when someone is reading. | 只是…只是打断别人 朗读是很不礼貌的。 |
[04:36] | Ooh-yah. | 噢-呀. |
[04:38] | I want to walk home from school. | 我想放学自己走路回家. |
[04:43] | well, why would you want to do that? | 为什么你想这么做? |
[04:45] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不? |
[04:46] | We live seven blocks from school. | 学校离家只有7个街区的距离. |
[04:48] | Besides, hannah walks homefrom school every day, | 再加上, Hannah每天都从学校走路回家, |
[04:50] | and I could walk with her. | 我可以和她做个伴 |
[04:52] | Wow, I don’t know. | 喔,我不明白。 |
[04:54] | Walk home from school? | 放学步行回家? |
[04:56] | People still do that? | 人们还那样做吗? |
[04:57] | You can’t do that! | 不许你走路回家 |
[04:58] | I need you in the car with me. | 我需要你陪我一起坐车 |
[05:00] | I’m in the sixth grade. | 我读六年级 |
[05:02] | I’m not a baby. | 我不是小不点 |
[05:04] | I’m old enough to stay home at 2:00 in the morning, | 我这个年纪已经足够 让我在凌晨两点不睡觉 |
[05:06] | while you guys had your emergency. | 一旦你们俩有急事的时候 |
[05:08] | What emergency? | 什么急事 ? |
[05:09] | I want to walk home from school. | 我的确想走路回家 |
[05:11] | I do. | 真的. |
[05:15] | She wants to walk home from school with her friend. | 她只是想放学和同学一起回家 |
[05:18] | Do you know what I do all day? | 你知道我整天都在忙什么, |
[05:20] | Do you know what goes through my mind all day? | 脑子在想什么, |
[05:22] | What comes across my desk all day? | 每天我的工作又是什么吗? |
[05:24] | Of course I do, | 当然 |
[05:25] | but she’s 12. | 但她都12了. |
[05:27] | This is non-negotiable. No! | 这件事没有商量的余地. 没有! |
[05:28] | All right,you think so? | 好吧,你这样认为? |
[05:29] | Let me tell you how this goes: | 让我告诉接下来会怎样: |
[05:31] | You say it’s non-negotiable, | 你说绝不允许 |
[05:32] | and then, one day, you’re going to drive to school to pick her up | 然后,某一天,你开车去学校接她 |
[05:34] | and she’s not going to be there. | 的时候,她却不在那等你 |
[05:35] | Because that’s the way kids negotiate | 因为这就是孩子们“商量”的方式 |
[05:37] | when they’re told something is non-negotiable. | 尤其在他们被告知某些事 没有商量的余地的时候 |
[05:39] | What is the big deal? | 那有什么关系? |
[05:41] | Why does she have to walk home? | 为什么她就非得步行? |
[05:42] | What is she going to do walking home from school with her friend, | 有什么事她可以和同学在回家路上去做, |
[05:45] | that she can’t do in the car with me? | 偏偏就不能在车上? |
[05:47] | Use bad language, | 说说脏话, |
[05:48] | talk about boys, | 谈论男孩子们 |
[05:49] | complain about her teachers, | 讲老师坏话, |
[05:50] | complain about us… | 抱怨下我们… |
[05:54] | allison, look, she’s a good girl. | allison, 听着,她是个好孩子. |
[05:56] | All right?We live in a nice part of town. | 对吧?我们住的附近都很安全. |
[05:58] | I don’t think we have a choice. | 我想我们别无选择. |
[06:08] | Bye, mommy! | Bye, 妈咪! |
[06:10] | bye, lamb chop. | bye, 小可爱. |
[06:13] | one more time. | 再提醒一次. |
[06:16] | Do you ever walk home alone? | 你会一个人独自回家吗? |
[06:18] | I never walk home alone. | 我保证不会 |
[06:19] | And what if hannah’s staying late? | 如果Hannah要晚点回去呢 |
[06:21] | I come out here and I ride home with you. | 我就在这等你来接我 |
[06:24] | Okay, and if hannah’s sick? | 好的 如果hannah’s 生病请假了? |
[06:25] | I come out here and I ride home with you. | 我就在这等你来接我 |
[06:27] | And if you and hannah have a fight? | 还有如果你和Hannah闹矛盾了? |
[06:29] | I come out here and I ride home with you. | 我就在这等你来接我 |
[06:32] | What’s the number of the police? | 警察局电话是多少? |
[06:33] | 911. | |
[06:34] | What’s our phone number? | 家里电话? |
[06:35] | Mom, I’m 12! | Mom, 我都12岁了! |
[06:37] | Okay, fine. | 好吧,不问了. |
[06:38] | Do you have your key? | 钥匙带好了吗? |
[06:38] | I have my key. | 带上了. |
[06:42] | Now give me a hug. | 来抱一抱. |
[06:48] | Mom? | |
[06:49] | People can see. | 别人会看见的. |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好. |
[07:00] | okay, 4:00! | 好, 4:00! |
[07:02] | Or earlier, if you want. | 或者早一点,如果你愿可以 |
[07:08] | I want to know where my little boy is. | 我想知道我的小孩哪去了. |
[07:11] | I assure you, mrs. Church, | 我向你保证 mrs. Church, |
[07:13] | ms. Ballou, we’re doing all we can to get to the bottom of this. | Ballou女士,我们在尽一切努力查清事情 的来龙去脉 |
[07:16] | Have you interviewed my ex-husband? | 你们问过我前夫了吗? |
[07:18] | Not personally, no, | 面对面,还没有 |
[07:19] | but I believe you know mr. Calley. | 但我相信你见过了mr. Calley |
[07:20] | He’s head of security operations. | 他是安全系统保障的负责人 |
[07:22] | Security operations?! | 安全系统保障?! |
[07:24] | I always thought | 我一直都觉得 |
[07:25] | that he was in charge of making sure | 他在这里就是保证 |
[07:26] | the women arriving didn’t run into the women leaving. | 进门的女士不会和出去的撞在一起 |
[07:29] | Ms. Ballou… | |
[07:30] | do you even know where he is? | 你知道他现在在哪吗? |
[07:34] | Of course not. | 当然不可能。 |
[07:36] | He’s gone. | 他失踪了 |
[07:38] | They’re both gone. | 他们一起失踪了. |
[07:39] | He took justin to some safe haven island that he owns in the caribbean, | 他带着Justin去了 在加勒比海附近的某小岛 |
[07:43] | and I’m never going to see him again. | 好让我永远再见不到他 |
[07:46] | Ms. Ballou… | |
[07:47] | your ex-husband, greydon church, | 你的前夫, Greydon Church, |
[07:48] | is one of the four or five richest men in the country. | 是这个国家最富有的五六个人之一 |
[07:51] | I, for one, find it hard to believe | 我,首先,很难相信他 |
[07:53] | he’s going to turn his back on that. | 会轻易放弃他所拥有的 |
[07:54] | Oh, he’s not turning his back on anything. | 哦,他并没有放弃任何东西 |
[07:56] | He’s just simply moving it offshore. | 他只是把他们转移到了海边 |
[07:58] | I don’t think that you understand the depth of his hatred for me. | 我想你不明白他对我恨之入骨 到了什么样的程度 |
[08:02] | When you can have anything that you want, | 当你能拥有一切你想得到的 |
[08:04] | when you can buy anything that you want, | 当你能买来所有你想得到的 |
[08:07] | and one thing slips away, | 但只有一件事 |
[08:09] | refuses to be bought? | 不能用金钱换来 |
[08:11] | Well, what’s the point of having all the money in the world, | 那么,拥有全世界的财富有什么用呢? |
[08:13] | if you can’t use it to exact revenge? | 如果你不能用它们来报复我 |
[08:16] | I’m sorry there’s acrimony between you and your ex, | 我很抱歉你和你前夫的关系这么恶劣 |
[08:18] | but his extraordinary wealth does not make him immune with regards to the custody laws of this state. | 根据州立监护权法案 即便有钱,也不能让他就此脱身 |
[08:23] | If he’s kept yousonbeyond his allowed visitation, | 如果他违反了监护权的限度 强行留置你的儿子 |
[08:25] | or transported him out of state, | 或者将他送到州外 |
[08:27] | he will be found, | 他会被找到 |
[08:28] | he will be caught, | 他会被逮捕 |
[08:29] | and he will be punished. | 然后受到制裁 |
[08:31] | Really. | 真的吗 |
[08:33] | And his good friends, | 还有和他关系非常密切的 |
[08:33] | the mayor and the governor, | 的市长和政府官员们 |
[08:34] | will allow that to happen? | 会让这一切发生吗? |
[08:36] | The mayor values his friends, | 市长会给予朋友便利 |
[08:38] | but not above the law. | 但不会超出法律的约束 |
[08:39] | Ms. Ballou, let’s be frank: | Ms. Ballou, 坦白的讲 |
[08:41] | Your divorce from mr. Church hardly left you a pauper. | 你同mr. Church离婚几乎 就让你成了一个叫化子 |
[08:44] | And, clearly, you have your own friends in high places, | 而且,显然,你在“上面”有你的关系 |
[08:45] | otherwise, you wouldn’t be sitting here. | 否则,你现在不会出现在这里 |
[08:48] | Technically, your son’s gone missing for barely 12 hours | 严格的讲,你的儿子失踪几乎不到12小时 |
[08:50] | and it’s entirely possible there’s a plausible explanation for where he is. | 而且对于他究竟去哪了 目前基本没有可靠的解释 |
[08:54] | Let us do our work: | 我们只能干好本分: |
[08:56] | Begin our investigation and get back to you. | 着手我们的调查并且将信息反馈给你 |
[08:58] | Did I mention that one of my good friends from college | 我又提到过我的一个在大学认识的好友 |
[09:01] | is a producer for one of the network newsmagazines? | 现在一家广播新闻杂志的创办者吗? |
[09:04] | You have 48 hours, | 你只有48小时 |
[09:05] | mr. District attorney, | 地方检察官先生 |
[09:06] | or she is prepared to run with a story about how the state of arizona | 否则她就会开始准备一篇关于 亚利桑那州和凤凰城的政府部门 |
[09:09] | and the city of phoenix are providing cover for a billionaire who has kidnapped his own son. | 是如何掩盖一位亿万富翁 绑架亲生儿子的事实的报道 |
[09:22] | Mr. Calley… | |
[09:24] | I need some answers and I need them quickly. | 我需要你迅速回答我几个问题 |
[09:26] | Do you know where little justin church is? | 你知不知道justin church 在哪? |
[09:31] | Well, can you at least tell me where greydon church is? | 或者,至少你能告诉我 greydon church 在哪? |
[09:34] | Well, first and foremost, | 那么,首先,也是最重要的 |
[09:35] | let me assure you that everything andeveryone are fine. | 我向你保证一切进行顺利 每个人都很安全 |
[09:38] | Oh, you know that? | 噢。你敢保证? |
[09:40] | Yes, I do know that, | 对,我确信 |
[09:41] | mr. District attorney. | 地方检察官先生 |
[09:43] | Prior to working for mr. Church, | 在替 mr. Church工作之前 |
[09:44] | I served her majesty for 11 years with mi-6. | 我在英国为军情六处效力过11年 |
[09:47] | I know a good many things. | 我知道的很多 |
[09:49] | You work for the police department, | 你是来自警察局的 |
[09:51] | and you are with the mayor’s office. | 你是市长办公室派来的 |
[09:54] | And you are… | 那么你是… |
[09:56] | allison dubois, with the district attorney’s office. | allison dubois, 我在这里工作 |
[10:04] | It’s 7:00 P.M. | 下午7:00 |
[10:05] | And the big dog is not here. | “大狗” 不再此处 |
[10:09] | Big dog is not anywhere,and the range rover is missing. | “大狗”不知去向 Range Rover越野车也找不到 |
[10:16] | Mr. District attorney, | 地方检察官先生 |
[10:17] | we know that the child spent the weekend with his father. | 我们知道失踪的孩子 与他的父亲共度了周末 |
[10:20] | We know that, at approximately 1900 hours yesterday, | 我们也知道,昨天大约19点钟时 |
[10:23] | they left the premises. | 他们离开了premises. |
[10:24] | Do we know where they are? No. | 我们知道他们现在在哪吗?不 |
[10:25] | Do we know what time they’ll be returning…? | 我们知道他们什么时候会回来…? |
[10:28] | Am I worried? No. | 我此刻担心吗?不 |
[10:30] | The fact is, | 事实上 |
[10:31] | mr. Church often slips away unaccompanied to do things | mr. Church常常在没有 陪同的情况下溜出去做些 |
[10:34] | that men of greatwealth like to do anonymously, | 有钱人喜欢私下干的事 |
[10:36] | and without an entourage. | 而且在没有外人的情况下 |
[10:37] | He’s with a four-year-old boy. | 他和一个 4岁大的男孩 |
[10:40] | Well, perhaps he took him camping or fishing. | 也许他带他去野营或者钓鱼 |
[10:43] | Do you have a way of getting in touch with him? | 你有办法与他取得联系吗? |
[10:44] | Does he phone in? | 他的手机开了吗? |
[10:45] | Oh, I’m sure I’ll be hearing from him soon enough. | 噢,我确信我很快就能接到他的消息 |
[10:47] | Well, just so we’re clear, | 那么,那我们就把话挑明了 |
[10:48] | if I don’t have answers by 3:00 P.M., | 如果我在下午三点以前得不到答复 |
[10:49] | I’m putting out a warrant. | 我将签发一张许可证 |
[10:51] | Then answers you shall have. | 那么一会得到答复的 |
[10:55] | Fat cat politicalcontributors | 整件事就是一群有钱有势有 |
[10:57] | and their domestic disputes… | 政治背景的人和他们的家庭纠纷 |
[11:00] | 10:30, we’ve accomplished nothing. | 10:30了,我们一无所获 |
[11:02] | Mark my words: By 1:00, | 不信听我的:一点钟以前 |
[11:04] | junior will be home, | 小的回家 |
[11:04] | mommy will be drunk, | 妈妈喝醉 |
[11:05] | and daddy will have made another million. | 还有爸爸又赚了一百万美元 |
[11:07] | I’m not so sure. | 我不敢这么确定 |
[11:09] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[11:10] | I just… | 我只是… |
[11:13] | when I shook his hand just now, | 刚才和他握手的时候 |
[11:14] | I saw the moment that he realized that church was missing. | 我脑海中浮现了他发现church失踪的情景 |
[11:17] | He seemed… | 他 似乎… |
[11:19] | I don’t know, concerned. | 我无法形容,担心吧 |
[11:20] | He didn’t seem casual or nonchalant the way he was a moment ago. | 他看上去不是像刚才 那么漫不经心和淡定自如 |
[11:25] | He seemed… | 感觉他 |
[11:26] | I don’t know… | 我说不出 |
[11:27] | he was anxious. | 有点着急 |
[11:28] | And that proves…? | 那说明…? |
[11:30] | Nothing. I don’t know. | 什么不是。我不知道 |
[11:31] | I just thought it was curious,that’s all. | 我只是觉得有点不对劲,没别的了 |
[11:34] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to snap. | 抱歉,我不是有意那样问 |
[11:40] | Pardon me for saying so, | 原谅我说的话 |
[11:41] | but you look like hell. | 但你气色不太好 |
[11:44] | Oh, no, I’m fine. | 噢,不。我很好 |
[11:45] | I just… I didn’t get any sleep last night. | 我只是…睡眠不足 |
[11:47] | Okay, well, go on, | 好吧,那么,下班了 |
[11:49] | get out of here. | 先回去吧 |
[11:49] | I’ll give you a call. | 我会给你电话 |
[11:50] | Trust me, what you just witnessed: A non-event. | 听我的,你刚才看到的:没有什么意义 |
[12:00] | Hi, mommy. | |
[12:01] | Hi, lambchop. Buckle up. | Hi, 小可爱. 系好安全带. |
[12:05] | That’s everybody, I guess. | 人到齐了吧,. |
[12:06] | So, how was your day, pumpkin? | 今天过得怎么样,小南瓜? |
[12:07] | It was pretty good. | 今天非常棒. |
[12:08] | We played a lot. | 我们玩了很久. |
[12:11] | So how was your day,mommy? | 那你怎么样,mommy? |
[12:16] | It was pretty good… I guess. | 也非常棒… 也许吧. |
[12:31] | – Root beer? – Yeah. | – 要饮料吗? – 对. |
[12:33] | Thanks. | 多谢. |
[12:53] | I think he’s a high school boy. | 我猜他是个高中生 . |
[12:56] | Am I cutting in line? | 介意我插个队了吗? |
[13:01] | Can I get two instant picks? | 能给我下两注吗? |
[13:03] | Four dollars. | 4美元 |
[13:05] | 11, 16… | |
[13:07] | – 23, 87… – he’s so cute. | – 他真可爱. |
[13:10] | Eleven. | |
[13:13] | Nothing. | 没戏. |
[13:15] | Okay, let’s try again. | 好吧,再试一次. |
[13:18] | 44… 15… | |
[13:22] | 22, 23… | |
[13:24] | 19. | |
[13:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[13:30] | 77. | |
[13:32] | Nothing. | |
[13:34] | Should’ve went with 19. | 该下19的. |
[13:42] | – You spoke to him. – I know! | – 他对你说话了. – 我知道! |
[13:53] | After this, you want to read nan? | 做完了家务,你想朗读 nan吗? |
[13:57] | Maybe. | 也许吧. |
[14:02] | okay, where are you? | 好了, 你在哪? |
[14:04] | I’m in my office. Is that okay? | 我在办公室,有什么不对吗? |
[14:06] | Sorry, sir, I thoughtyou were someone else. | 抱歉,我以为是别人打来的 |
[14:09] | So I’m not in trouble? | 那么我不是打的不是时候? |
[14:10] | No, of course not. | 不,当然不 |
[14:12] | Well, I just wanted to let you know | 那好,我只是想让你知道 |
[14:13] | that I’ve yet to hear anything more from mr. Calley or mr. Church, | 到目前为止,我仍然没有从 mr. Calley或mr. Church得到任何消息 |
[14:17] | and I’m starting to grow genuinely concerned about the welfareof this little boy. | 我开始真正担心那小孩的安全了 |
[14:21] | I don’t think I have a choice but to issue a warrant | 我想我没其他的选择除了签发许可令 |
[14:23] | and put out an amber alert. | 和发一张绑架通告 |
[14:25] | Anything I can do? | 有什么我可以做的吗? |
[14:27] | Not right now. | 暂时没 |
[14:28] | Just… get some rest | 只用…好好休息吧 |
[14:30] | and check in with me in the morning. | 明早来我这报道 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:39] | Huh, look at that. | Huh,看看钟 |
[14:42] | pizza. | |
[14:45] | – Hi. – Hey. | |
[14:46] | What’s the damage? | 多少钱 |
[14:47] | $22.11. | |
[14:50] | Hey, al, do you have any change?! | Hey, al, 你有零钱吗 |
[14:52] | Look in my purse! | 在我的钱包里找 |
[14:56] | Hey, I’ll be right in. | Hey, 我马上来 |
[15:00] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[15:01] | Didn’t I have change? | 我没有零钱吗? |
[15:04] | Yeah, you had change. | 没错, 你的确有很多“零头”. |
[15:07] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[15:14] | Oh, my god! | Oh, 我的天! |
[15:16] | Where’d all this money come from? | 这些钱是从哪来的? |
[15:18] | According to this, | 从这个上面看, |
[15:18] | you went to our bank today at 1:57, | 今天1:57你去了银行 |
[15:20] | you closed down two cds, | 你中止了两项银行账户 |
[15:22] | our ira and part of our christmas club, | 我们的退休金储蓄帐户和一部分无息存款 |
[15:25] | and in return, they gave you $15,000 in cash. | 银行方面,他们给了你$15,000现金 |
[15:29] | That’s crazy! | 这不可能! |
[15:30] | Isn’t that your signature? | 那不是你的签名吗? |
[15:31] | I swear, I haven’t been to the bank in two weeks. | 我发誓,我有两星期没去过银行了 |
[15:34] | Well, you were there today, | 那,你今天去过了 |
[15:35] | and you obviously authorized this withdrawal. | 而且显然是你给银行授权取款的行为 |
[15:37] | No! | 不! |
[15:39] | I dropped the girls off at school, I went to work, | 我送孩子们去学校,然后上班 |
[15:41] | I went to pick up marie and bridgette. No. | 下班又把marie和bridgette 从学校接回来。不可能 |
[15:43] | Where did you go for lunch? | 你去哪吃的午餐 |
[15:44] | I didn’t go to lunch. | 我没去 |
[15:45] | Devalos sent me home early. | Devalos让我提前回来了 |
[15:46] | He said i looked tired. | 他说我看上去很累 |
[15:47] | He said I looked like hell. | 说我气色很差 |
[15:48] | When was that? | 那是什么时候? |
[15:49] | 10:30 or… | 10:30 或者… |
[15:52] | wait, wait, wait. | 等等,等等 |
[15:53] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[15:54] | What did you do between 10:30 in the morning | 那你在早上10:30到 |
[15:57] | and picking up the girls from school? | 接孩子们放些回家这中间干了什么 |
[16:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:08] | I-I think maybe I was asleep. | 我-我想可能睡着了 |
[16:11] | If you would like to hear your balance again, | 重听一次帐户余额 |
[16:14] | please press seven. | 请按7号键 |
[16:15] | If you would like to return to the main menu, | 回主菜单 |
[16:17] | press the star key. | 请按… |
[16:19] | Who are you talking to? | 和谁通话阿? |
[16:20] | Bank. | 银行 |
[16:22] | No way to get that money back to them until tomorrow morning. | 直到明早都没办法把那些钱退回去了 |
[16:28] | I think we need to talk about the driving now. | 或许我们现在该谈谈关于驾驶的问题了 |
[16:31] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[16:32] | Driving. | 开车 |
[16:33] | Apparently you drove all over town today while you were fast asleep. | 显然今天你睡着的时候,还开着车到处跑 |
[16:37] | I think that merits some discussion. | 我认为那有必要讨论讨论 |
[16:39] | Well, what would you like me to say? | 那,你希望我说些什么? |
[16:41] | How about, “holy crap, joe. | 比如“真他妈见鬼,joe” |
[16:42] | I could have died.” | 我可能已经发生了意外。” |
[16:45] | Our children could have died. | 我们的孩子也可能会 |
[16:48] | You could have killed a lot of other innocent people. | 也可能你已经夺走了许多无辜人的性命 |
[16:50] | We could start there, you could work your way up to “I’m sorry.” | 我们可以从那开始 你也对他们可以一路抱歉下去 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry, I’m confused. | 我很难过,我真不知如何是好 |
[16:53] | I thought I was supposed to play the role of victim in this evening’s performance. | 我想我才应该是这一切 无意识活动的真正受害者 |
[16:57] | I’m glad you find this amusing. | 很高兴你认为这只是一场闹剧 |
[17:02] | Did you take one of those pills? | 你吃那些药了吗 |
[17:04] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[17:06] | What are you doing? | 你再干嘛? |
[17:08] | I don’t know, making sure this thing is locked. | 不知道,确认一下这个锁好了 |
[17:10] | Trying to figure out a way to keep you and us safe tonight. | 试图想出一个能 让大家在夜里安安全全的办法 |
[17:14] | You know, I’m pretty sure | 你知道,我相当确信 |
[17:15] | if I can figure out how to drive a car while I’m asleep, | 如果我睡着的时候还知道怎么开车的话, |
[17:18] | I’m sure I can figure out how to unlock a door or open a window. | 那么我肯定也有办法开锁或者窗户 |
[17:21] | Okay, fine. | 好的,没问题 |
[17:23] | What do you suggest? | 那你有什么提议? |
[17:25] | Should I tie you to the bed? | 我是不是应当把你绑在床上 |
[17:27] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来很有意思 |
[17:29] | Well, it’s not! | 一点也不! |
[17:31] | None of this is fun! | 所有这些一点也不好玩! |
[17:33] | Now take your pill! | 记得把药吃了! |
[17:38] | Fine. | 知道了 |
[17:40] | I’ll take my pill. | 我会吃药 |
[17:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[18:02] | Where…? | 哪…? |
[18:03] | – What happened to the money? – I have it. | 钱哪去了? 我拿了 |
[18:06] | It’s somewhere safe.I have it. | 在安全的地方。我看着 |
[18:09] | I’ll take it to the bank in the morning. | 明早我退回银行去 |
[18:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:12] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛要这样做? |
[18:15] | What is it that you’re worried that I would do with it? | 你犯不着这么担心我会立马花掉它吧 |
[18:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:19] | I’ve never been here before. | 我从未想到那 |
[18:21] | Have you? | 你有吗? |
[18:28] | You took… you took my keys,didn’t you? | 你…你拿走了我的钥匙,是吗? |
[18:30] | You took my house keys and my car keys? | 你拿走了我的房门钥匙和车钥匙? |
[18:34] | Come on.Let’s get ready for bed. | 来吧,准备睡觉了 |
[19:05] | al? | |
[19:07] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[19:11] | Al? | |
[19:19] | Daddy? | |
[19:20] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:21] | Go back to bed. | 回去睡觉 |
[19:25] | Where’s the money?! Where’s the money?! | 钱在哪?在哪? |
[19:28] | I need the money! | 我需要那些钱! |
[19:30] | I need the money! | 我需要那些钱! |
[19:31] | I need the money! | 我需要那些钱! |
[19:32] | I need the money! | 我需要那些钱! |
[19:34] | I need the money! | 我需要那些钱! |
[19:36] | I need the money! | 我需要那些钱! |
[19:39] | We got money. | 我们有钱 |
[19:42] | – I need that money! – Of course you do. | -我需要那些钱! – 当然你需要 |
[19:45] | Of course you do.I’ll take you to it. | 当然。我带你去拿钱 |
[19:51] | Come on. Come on. | 来,来吧 |
[19:58] | Go to bed. | 去睡觉 |
[19:59] | Bed! | 睡吧 |
[20:04] | It’s right in here. | 就在那里 |
[20:11] | Where? Where’s the money? | 哪?在哪? |
[20:12] | It’s right in there. | 钱在哪? |
[20:16] | Where’s the money? | 在哪? |
[20:17] | Where’s the money?! | 哪? |
[20:23] | morning. | 早上好 |
[20:25] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪? |
[20:26] | In bed, awake, thank god. | 在床上,醒着,谢天谢地 |
[20:29] | Well, that won’t last. | 那不会长期持续的 |
[20:31] | She’s going to fall back asleepeventually, and when she does, | 她总会再回去睡觉的,当她睡下的时候 |
[20:33] | we want to make sure she’s really out. | 我们要保证她不会再来过 |
[20:35] | You know where those pills are that I gave her? | 你知道我给她那些药片在哪? |
[20:38] | Yeah, she took one before she went to bed. | 恩,她每天睡前服一片 |
[20:40] | Well, see if you can get her to take three. | 那,看能不能加到3片 |
[20:43] | Excuse me? | 我没听错吗? |
[20:44] | You need some sleep. | 你需要补充睡眠 |
[20:45] | Give her three. | 一次给她三片 |
[20:47] | That’ll put her out for about 18 hours. | 那会让她沉睡18小时 |
[20:49] | Is that safe? | 那没危险吗? |
[20:50] | It’s absolutely safe,and trust me, | 绝对安全,相信我 |
[20:52] | she won’t be going anywhere on that dosage. | 这样的剂量下,她哪也去不了 |
[20:54] | It’ll give you and your family some time to recover. | 那样就能给你和你的家人一些安宁 |
[20:56] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢你 |
[20:59] | But what about afterwards? | 可以后怎么办? |
[21:00] | I can’t just keep drugging her. | 我不能没完没了给她吃药 |
[21:02] | I’m not suggesting that. | 我不是那意思 |
[21:03] | What you need to do is observe her, | 你要做的就是观察她 |
[21:05] | listen to her, | 倾听她 |
[21:06] | figure out what the unresolved anxiety is that’s causing her to sleepwalk. | 试着找出是什么在困扰她,一直让她梦游 |
[21:09] | If you can address the root of the anxiety, | 如果你能找到根源 |
[21:11] | you can very likely end the disruptive behavior. | 那么治愈这种不正常 行为的几率就会大大增加 |
[21:22] | Is mommy picking us up today? | 今天妈咪会来接我们吗? |
[21:24] | Uh, I don’t think so, honey. | 厄,我想不会了,亲爱的 |
[21:25] | Um, everyone look for my car | Um。下午放学的时候 |
[21:27] | when they come out of school, all right? | 记得认出我的车,知道吗? |
[21:28] | Not me, daddy. | 我不行 daddy. |
[21:29] | I’m walking home from school with hannah, remember? | 我和Hannah一起步行回家,忘了吗? |
[21:33] | Right, hannah. | 对, hannah. |
[21:34] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[21:35] | All right, kisses. | 好吧,亲一个 |
[21:37] | Kisses. | 亲一个 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[21:43] | Um, my name is joe dubois. | Um,我的名字是 Joe Dubois. |
[21:46] | My wife came in here yesterday | 我妻子昨天来过 |
[21:47] | and mistakenly withdrew $15,000. | 误取了$15,000 |
[21:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:55] | I know this sounds kind of crazy, | 我知道这听起来不大可信 |
[21:58] | but I was wondering if there was any way I could just, uh… | 但我在想是否有办法我能,uh… |
[22:01] | give it back. | 把它存回去 |
[22:04] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[22:05] | Uh, it’s been barely 18 hours. | uh。取出来还不到18小时 |
[22:08] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you, mr. Dubois. | 可,我真不知道该说些什么 mr. Dubois. |
[22:11] | Uh, we’re a bank, not a department store. | Uh, 我们是银行,不是百货商店 |
[22:14] | We really don’t have a return policy. | 我们确实没有这样的政策 |
[22:16] | I know, but… | 我知道,但 |
[22:17] | no, no, no. We can, we can work with you, | 不,不不,我们能同你合作 |
[22:20] | but those cds were cashed in early, | 但那些存折之前已经被兑现了 |
[22:22] | and there are penalties for that. | 那么现在就要承担相应后果 |
[22:24] | So, the balances won’t be the same. | 也就是,余额就不会再是之前那个数 |
[22:28] | You know, when she came in here, | 你知道,之前她来的时候 |
[22:30] | I sensed there was something strange about it all. | 我就察觉到一些异样之处 |
[22:32] | The teller brought over her withdrawal slip, | 出纳员给了她提款单, |
[22:34] | and until we convinced herto move the decimal points, | 并且在我们让她确认少写一个零之前, |
[22:37] | she had it made out for $15 million. | 她填写的是一千五百万美元 |
[22:42] | You know,I read somewhere that the governor calls this his idiot tax. | 你知道,我不知在哪读到过 政府官员称这是蠢蛋的赋税 |
[22:45] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:47] | 43… | |
[22:50] | 76… | |
[22:51] | nine, | |
[22:54] | 22… | |
[22:55] | – try 16. – What? | – 试试16. – 什么? |
[22:58] | I’m lucky. | 我运气很好. |
[22:59] | I have just always been lucky. | 我总是很走运 |
[23:01] | Try 16. | 试16. |
[23:05] | 29. | |
[23:08] | Guess we know why they call it the idiot tax. | 看来我们明白为什么它叫蠢蛋的赋税 |
[23:11] | Try again? | 还来吗? |
[23:12] | 53… | |
[23:14] | 99… | |
[23:16] | 61, | |
[23:18] | six… | |
[23:19] | five. | |
[23:25] | Hell, five. | 管它的, 5. |
[23:28] | Got one right. | 正确了一个. |
[23:30] | In fifth position,number five. | 第5位,5 |
[23:32] | You just won five dollars. | 你赢了5美元 |
[23:43] | excellent. | 真不赖 |
[23:44] | Excellent, excellent, excellent. | 感觉很好,很好,很好. |
[23:47] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见. |
[23:51] | You are… | 你简直… |
[23:51] | you are the luckiest person I have ever met. | 你简直是我遇见过世界上最走运的人. |
[24:11] | what time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[24:13] | Don’t you mean what day is it? | 你是在问哪一天吗? |
[24:16] | Oh, my god. | Oh,我的天. |
[24:16] | How long have I been asleep? | 我睡了多久了? |
[24:19] | About 16 hours. | 大约16小时. |
[24:22] | It’s night. | 现在是晚上了. |
[24:23] | Oh, my god. | Oh,我的天 |
[24:24] | What about the kids? | 孩子们怎么样了? |
[24:25] | Where are the kids? | 孩子呢? |
[24:26] | Are the kids in bed? | 睡觉了吗? |
[24:27] | I’m hoping so. | 我希望如此. |
[24:28] | Ariel’s at hannah’s, | Ariel在Hanna家 。 |
[24:29] | bridgette and marie are at alan and kamala’S. | bridgette和marie 在alan和kamala那里. |
[24:31] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[24:32] | It’s a, it’s a weeknight. | 现在是,现在不是周末的晚上 |
[24:33] | The girls have school in the morning. | 他们明天还得上学. |
[24:35] | All the more reason we should send them someplace where they can get a good night’s sleep. | 更重要的原因是我们应当 把他们送到一个能睡上安稳觉的地方 |
[24:41] | Oh, joe. | |
[24:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:45] | What about work? | 工作呢? |
[24:46] | Did anyone call from work? | 单位有人打来电话吗? |
[24:47] | This is terrible. | 这太糟了. |
[24:49] | Devalos, a few hours ago. | Devalos,几个小时以前 |
[24:51] | He wanted me to tell you that calley called. | 他要我告诉你一个 叫calley的有消息了 |
[24:54] | Apparently greydon church ran off with $15 million in cash | 显然 greydon church 带着一千五百万美元逃走了 |
[24:58] | and bearer bonds the day he and his son disappeared. | 并卖掉了债卷在他和他儿子失踪的那天 |
[25:02] | Does that number hold any special significance for you? | 那个数字在你看来有什么特别吗? |
[25:05] | – $15 million? – Mm-hmm. | – 一千五百万美元? |
[25:08] | No. | 不 |
[25:09] | Why? Should it? | 为什么?难道应该吗? |
[25:11] | Apparently you tried to withdraw that same amount from our bank account yesterday. | 事实上昨天你在银行 也试着取出同样数目的钱、 |
[25:21] | I don’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[25:22] | I had a hunch you wouldn’T. | 我预料到你会有这样的反应你 |
[25:26] | I am so sorry about all of this. | 对发生的一切我真的非常抱歉 |
[25:30] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来十分疲倦 |
[25:34] | You need some sleep. | 你需要好好睡一觉 |
[25:36] | Maybe you should get me another one of those pills. | 或许你该在给我一片药了 |
[25:38] | No, no more pills. | 不,不再需要它了 |
[25:40] | Actually, I thought tonight | 事实上,我想今晚 |
[25:43] | we’d try something different. | 我们尝试点别的 |
[25:59] | Hey, al. | |
[26:00] | Al, you awake? | Al, 你醒了? |
[26:01] | Shh! | |
[26:02] | Not now! I gotta get to route 96. | 现在不!我得去96号公路. |
[26:05] | Route 96? | 96号公路? |
[26:06] | What’s on route 96? | 那里有什么? |
[26:10] | Al. | |
[26:11] | My car keys! | 我的车钥匙! |
[26:13] | I can’t find my car keys! | 我找不到车钥匙! |
[26:15] | I hid them, remember? | 我把他们藏起来了,忘了吗? |
[26:19] | You want me to drive you? | 你要我载你过去吗? |
[26:21] | This is as far as I know to go. | 就到这里了. |
[26:23] | You can stop. | 停下来 |
[26:25] | Stop! | 停下! |
[26:37] | I think that’s close enough. | 我想很近了 |
[26:39] | I have to get down there! | 我必须要下去! |
[26:41] | What’s down there? | 下面有什么? |
[26:42] | I have to get down there! | 我必须要下去! |
[26:44] | No, I think now would be an excellent time to wake up! | 不,我想现在醒来的最佳时机! |
[26:47] | I have to get down there. | 我必须要下去! |
[26:49] | Allison, hey, hey! Wake up! | Allison, hey, hey! 醒来! |
[26:52] | Oh, boy. | Oh,只能这样了 . |
[26:53] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[26:57] | Just know that I love you. | 记住我是爱你的! |
[27:01] | Allison! | |
[27:04] | There’s a car down here! | 下面有辆车! |
[27:10] | Oh, boy. | 这下好了 |
[27:11] | License plate says “church 1”! | 车牌写着 “church 1”! |
[27:14] | Greydon church. | |
[27:20] | Oh, boy. | Oh, 真糟糕. |
[27:22] | If this is him, he’s dead! | 如果是他的话,他已经死了 |
[27:25] | Is there a little boy with him? | 有个小男孩和他一起吗? |
[27:28] | Hold on! | 等等! |
[27:44] | No! | 没有! |
[27:45] | I don’t see anyone! | 没有看到其他人! |
[28:04] | I think I may have found that $15 million you’ve beenlooking for. | 但我想我也许找到了你 一直在找的那一千五百万美元 |
[28:17] | Whatever you can’t move to this afternoon, | 无论是什么你们不能推到下午 |
[28:19] | move to tomorrow. | 推到明天。 |
[28:21] | Tell the rest of the guys I-I’ll be in, um, after lunch. | 告诉其他人,我等会就过来,um, 午饭后 |
[28:24] | Yeah. We’re at the pediatrician’s right now. | 对,我们在儿童医院。 |
[28:29] | Okay, thanks. | 好了,多谢 |
[28:30] | Lonely place to die. | 死在这个荒山野岭,很难被发现 |
[28:33] | That car could have sat there for months if you didn’t find it. | 如果不是你们发现它 这车应该在下面好几个月了 |
[28:36] | What was he doing out here? | 他到这里来干嘛? |
[28:37] | Do you think his ex was right? | 你觉得他的前妻是对的吗? |
[28:38] | Do you think he was trying to run off? | 你觉得他是在逃跑? |
[28:39] | If he was, he was doing it alone. | 即便是,他也是一个人I。 |
[28:40] | We’ve combed through a hundred yards of desert in each direction, | 我们已经搜遍了 这荒山附近方圆100码的区域 |
[28:44] | and there’s nothing to suggest that a second body was thrown clear of church’s car. | 没有任何迹象表明有另一具尸体 从church的车里被扔弃到别处 |
[28:47] | Is there anyway that his son could have walked away? | 有可能他的儿子生还了吗? |
[28:50] | The passenger door was pinned against the sideof the embankment. | 乘客门死死地被压在路提这一边。 |
[28:53] | No tracks, no blood trail. | 没有脚印,也没有血迹 |
[28:55] | Detective scanlon? | scanlon 警探? |
[28:56] | This was found in church’s cd player. | 这个是在church的cd机里找到的。 |
[29:03] | Did you enjoy your cigarette, mr. Church? | 抽只烟很舒服吧,mr church? |
[29:05] | I hope so. | 希望如此。 |
[29:06] | You have 45 minutes to respond to this message, | 你只有45分钟时间给我答复。 |
[29:09] | and your time starts now. | 从现在开始。 |
[29:10] | If you ever care to see your son again, | 如果你还想见到你儿子的话。 |
[29:12] | gather that $15 million | 攒够一千五百万美金。 |
[29:14] | you keep lying around in cash and bearer bonds, | 只用带着你那闲置的现金还有卖掉债卷。 |
[29:16] | and drive out on the 10. | 开上10号公路 |
[29:18] | Exit onto rural route 96. | 再转到96号乡间公路 |
[29:20] | There’s a gas station just north of saxonburg. | saxonburg的北边有一个加油站 |
[29:23] | Park and wait for further instruction. | 在那停车,我会告诉你接下来该怎么做 |
[29:25] | Do not alert your staff. | 不要惊动你那一伙人 |
[29:26] | Do not alert the authorities. | 不要惊动警察 |
[29:28] | You have 45 minutes to appear. | 限你45分钟内现身 |
[29:30] | If you do not appear in 45 minutes | 否则 |
[29:32] | I will sever one finger from your son’s left hand. | 我就切下你儿子一根左手手指头 |
[29:35] | Every ten minutes you keep me waiting, | 再每过十分钟 |
[29:37] | I will remove another finger. | 我就会动另一根 |
[29:39] | When I run out of fingers, | 手指没了 |
[29:40] | I will start on his toes. | 就轮到脚趾 |
[29:42] | You have already lost one minute. | 一分钟已经过去了 |
[29:48] | That has to be someone who worked for me, or… | 这肯定是曾经某个为我工作的人 或者… |
[29:51] | works for me. | 现在的雇员. |
[29:53] | He knows too much. | 他知道很多。 |
[29:54] | The smoking, | 抽烟的习惯, |
[29:55] | the apocalypse money… | 那些救赎金… |
[29:56] | apocalypse money? | 救赎金? |
[29:59] | He always kept it around, | 他总是放在手边, |
[30:00] | kept it close, | 不对外走漏任何风声, |
[30:01] | big duffel full of cash and bonds, | 大棉包里装满了现金和债卷 |
[30:02] | for when the apocalypse came. | 为应付灾难降临的时候而准备 |
[30:05] | Or terrorists… | 或者是恐怖分子… |
[30:07] | I used to kid him about it. | 我以前常对他开这玩笑 |
[30:09] | What’s the smoking thing? | 抽烟是怎么回事? |
[30:11] | He quit for seven months when justin was born, | Justin出生前7个月他戒了烟 |
[30:14] | but he fell off the wagon. | 但不久他又犯了烟瘾 |
[30:17] | He was bound and determined that his son never know, | 他下定决心决不让他儿子知道 |
[30:19] | never see him do it, | 也不会在他面前抽 |
[30:20] | so he used to sneak out. | 所以他常常偷偷溜出去 |
[30:22] | “Just give me four minutes,” | “只给我四分钟就行” |
[30:23] | he used to say. | 他过去常说 |
[30:26] | “Just four minutes.” | “就四分钟” |
[30:30] | So, uh… | 那么, uh… |
[30:32] | whoever it was, knew… | 无论是谁, 他知道… |
[30:36] | knew that he had four minutes in and out, | 知道他“四分钟习惯” 这件事 |
[30:40] | to take the boy… | 趁机带走了孩子 |
[30:47] | …leave the disc. | …留下光盘 |
[30:51] | All right, we got a little boy to find. | 好的,还有个小男孩要找 |
[30:54] | You know what you need to do. | 你们知道该怎么办。 |
[30:55] | Pray? | 祈祷? |
[30:57] | That cd is three days old. | 这张cd有三天了、 |
[30:58] | Nonetheless. | 无论如何、 |
[31:02] | And you and your husbandshould head home. | 还有你和你的丈夫应该先回家。 |
[31:03] | Get some sleep, you’ve done what you can here. | 睡一觉,你已经尽到责任了 |
[31:05] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[31:06] | Have you looked at yourself? | 照照镜子。 |
[31:08] | You’re exhausted. | 你精疲力尽了。 |
[31:09] | Besides, you’re the only person I can honestly say is more effective | 况且,你是唯一一个,我能实实在在说, |
[31:12] | when they’re asleep than when they’re awake. | 当你睡下比你醒着更有效率 |
[31:14] | It’s 7:00 P.M., | 现在是傍晚7点 |
[31:15] | And the big dog is not here. | “大狗”不在这里。 |
[31:18] | The big dog is not anywhere and the range rover’s missing. | “大狗”不知去向 Range Rover越野车也找不到 |
[31:24] | Nice to have you back. | 终于你恢复正常了. |
[31:25] | Sleep well? | 睡得很香? |
[31:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:28] | I keep seeing the same thing. | 我眼前一直浮现同一个画面 |
[31:30] | When I’m awake, | 无论清醒 |
[31:31] | when I dream. It’s calley. | 还是做梦。是 calley. |
[31:33] | It’s that, it’s the moment he discovers that church is missing. | 是那,是他发现church失踪的那一刻 |
[31:36] | I, I just can’t figure out why I keep seeing it. | 我,我只是不明白 为什么一直出现在我眼前 |
[31:45] | Great, you’re here. | 太棒了,你又在这 |
[31:46] | Just one sec. | 等一下 |
[31:59] | Is this her? | 这就是她? |
[32:00] | That’s her. | 对 |
[32:01] | Oh, my god. | Oh, 不敢相信. |
[32:01] | She’s just a kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[32:03] | Yeah, but watch this. | 是,看我的 |
[32:05] | Give me one $20 instant pick. | 给我下一20美元的注、 |
[32:07] | $20, huh? | 20美元, huh? |
[32:09] | Gonna be a mega-idiot. | 真是个大白痴 |
[32:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:12] | All right, what’s my first number? | 好了,我第一个号码是什么? |
[32:17] | This is stupid. | 这真幼稚 |
[32:19] | Let’s just buy some beer.Forget this. | 来买些啤酒。别玩这个了。 |
[32:21] | I know he’s over 21, | 我知道他过了21岁 |
[32:22] | but I need to see your id, miss. | 但我需要看你的id,小姐 |
[32:30] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[32:31] | Give me a number. | 告诉我号码。 |
[32:31] | Leave her alone. | 别管她。 |
[32:39] | 11. | |
[32:40] | All right,she’s doing it. 11. | 好,听她的。11 |
[32:45] | 23. | |
[32:48] | 14. | |
[32:50] | 38. | |
[32:52] | 32. | |
[32:53] | All right. 11, | 没错 11, |
[32:54] | 23, | |
[32:56] | 14, | |
[32:57] | 38, | |
[32:57] | 32. | |
[33:01] | The governor says thanks. | 政府表示感谢. |
[33:03] | Why? How much did I win? | 为什么?我赢了多少? |
[33:04] | You won me and a six-pack of beer. | 你赢得了我和6瓶装啤酒 |
[33:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:09] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[33:11] | You just lost me 20 bucks, twerp. | 你让我亏了20美元,蠢货 |
[33:16] | What are you blaming her for? | 你为什么要怪她? |
[33:17] | She’s just a little kid. | 她只是个孩子。 |
[33:19] | You’re the idiot that plays the lottery. | 你才是那个笨到相信彩票的人。 |
[33:29] | Did ariel say anything to you? | Ariel有和你说过话吗? |
[33:34] | No. Why? | 没。怎么了? |
[33:36] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚。 |
[33:37] | She just seemed awfully quiet at dinner. | 今天吃晚饭的时候,她安静得有点不正常 |
[33:41] | It’s starting. | 我看是开始了。 |
[33:42] | What’s starting? | 什么开始了? |
[33:48] | She’s living her own life. | 她的私生活 |
[33:50] | She’S… | 她在… |
[33:52] | making her own memories. | 把事情往心里搁 |
[33:54] | Keeping her own secrets. | 对别人保密。 |
[33:56] | She’s walking home from school. | 她只是放学步行回家 |
[33:59] | She’s not backpacking across europe with some guy named sven. | 又不是和某个叫sven的人 一起背上背包,遍游欧洲 |
[34:02] | You joke. I miss her. | 你开玩笑,我想念她了 |
[34:04] | She’s right next door. | 她就在隔壁 |
[34:26] | hang on one second. | 等等,别挂断 |
[34:27] | Someone’s at the door. Hey. | 有人来敲门 |
[34:48] | uncle calley? | calley叔叔? |
[34:52] | Allison. Allison. Allison! | |
[34:57] | Mommy? | |
[34:58] | what were you doing? | 你刚在干嘛? |
[35:02] | it’s okay. | 没事了。 |
[35:04] | I’m awake now. | 我醒了 |
[35:11] | it’s devalos. He has news. | 是 devalos. 他有消息了. |
[35:13] | Calley shot the kidnapper. | Calley 打死了绑架者 |
[35:14] | Justin’s safe. | Justin安全了. |
[35:16] | I know. I was there. | 我知道,我看见的 |
[35:19] | I’ll get the pills. | 我去拿药 |
[35:23] | It’s 7:00 P.M., | 现在是傍晚7点 |
[35:24] | And the big dog is not here. | “大狗”不在这里 |
[35:27] | Big dog is not anywhere, | “大狗”不知去向 |
[35:28] | and the range rover is missing. | 越野车也找不到 |
[35:38] | Oh, my god. | Oh, 我的天. |
[35:40] | Not again. | 不是又来了吧。 |
[35:41] | No, no. Shh! | 不,不,嘘! |
[35:42] | It’s okay. | 没事. |
[35:43] | I’m awake, I swear. | 我清醒着,我发誓 |
[35:44] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[35:47] | I couldn’t figure out why it kept showing me the same moment | 我不明白我为什么 总是看到同一个片断 |
[35:50] | over and over again, and then… | 一遍又一边的重复,然后 |
[35:51] | wait. Who kept showing you what moment? | 等等。谁让你看到哪些片断的? |
[35:53] | Church. | 是Church. |
[35:54] | He kept showing me the moment | 是他不断给我重现 |
[35:55] | when calley discovered that he and the boy were gone. | 当calley发现他和孩子都失踪的时候 |
[35:58] | Except calley never mentioned the boy. | 只是calley从未提到他儿子 |
[36:01] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[36:02] | It’s always “the big dog” is gone. | 总是说着“大狗”不见了 |
[36:04] | The big dog. Church. | “大狗”就是指Church. |
[36:05] | Not the big dog and his son. | 不是“大狗“和他的儿子。 |
[36:08] | It’s because calley already knew the son was gone. | 因为calley 已经知道 他的儿子已经失踪。 |
[36:11] | Because calley and the man he was talking to had already snatched him. | 因为calley和他通话的人事先带走了他。 |
[36:29] | I think I speak for everyone | 我想我代表了在座的每一位 |
[36:31] | when I offer my heartfelt thanks for your extraordinarily brave rescue of justin church early this morning. | 当我今天早上对你救出justin的 超乎常人的英勇行为表示衷心感谢的时候 |
[36:37] | Obviously,since a homicide was involved, | 当然,既然这件事牵涉到了谋杀, |
[36:39] | there are some facts we’ll need to sort through. | 有些事实是我们需要分清楚的, |
[36:41] | And, since you’ve waived your right to have an attorney present, | 并且,既然你放弃了律师出面的权利。 |
[36:45] | I promise to make this as quick | 我保证这不会耽搁太久 |
[36:46] | and as painless as possible. | 尽量不会对谁造成负面影响 |
[36:48] | Can you tell us something about your relationship with the apparent kidnapper– | 你能描述下你和绑架者mr. Tracy oppen |
[36:52] | mr. Tracy oppen? | 的关系吗? |
[36:55] | Yes. Mr. Church asked me to let him go last january. | 可以,Mr. Church 去年一月让我开除了他 |
[36:58] | Bad attitude. | 态度很恶劣 |
[36:59] | They had had words. | 他们有过争吵。 |
[37:00] | And I understand he was still carrying copies of keys to the house? | 所以他还拥有房间的钥匙是可以理解的? |
[37:03] | I turned everything over to the detective. | 我把我知道的都向警探汇报了 |
[37:06] | So you went through your records– | 于是你查看了你的记录 |
[37:08] | everyone who had worked for mr. Church– | 在所有mr. Church过去的雇员里 |
[37:10] | and there was just something about mr. Oppen? | mr. Oppen有什么可疑的吗? |
[37:14] | It was an instinct more than anything, I suppose. | 是直觉让我这么做的,我认为 |
[37:17] | I remembered hearing that he lived in the desert, | 我记得有人说他住在那附近 |
[37:20] | and then we were in the desert yesterday morning with mr. Church. | 昨天我们都在Mr.Church被发现那地方 |
[37:25] | I decided to go out there. | 我就决定去找他 |
[37:28] | Must have heard my truck coming | 肯定时听到了我卡车的声音 |
[37:29] | because he was standing outside when I pulled in. | 应为我把车靠边的时候他正站在外面 |
[37:31] | Outside? | 外面? |
[37:33] | Hang on one second. | 等等。 |
[37:34] | Someone’s at the door. | 有人敲门。 |
[37:35] | Really? | 真的?Really? |
[37:38] | The minute he saw me, | 他一看到我, |
[37:39] | he turned and ran back inside. | 立马转身逃进房子里 |
[37:42] | I just knew in my bones he was going for a gun, | 我相当肯定他是去拿枪, |
[37:45] | so, once he was down, | 然后, 他被击毙以后, |
[37:47] | I went inside to look for justin. | 我进屋去找, |
[37:49] | I wasn’t sure what I’d find, | 我不确定能否找到 |
[37:49] | but he was right there. | 但他就在那里面 |
[37:51] | Nothing missing. | 安然无恙. |
[37:52] | I picked him up | 我给他松绑 |
[37:53] | and I took him to hospital as fast as I could. | 迅速送他到医院 |
[37:58] | Simple as that, really. | 就这么简单,对吧 |
[38:01] | You’re very fond of justin, aren’t you? | 你很喜爱justin,是吗? |
[38:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:05] | And I know you would never do anything to cause him any real harm. | 并且我知道你决不会做出任何伤害他的事 |
[38:09] | And I know you were very fond of his father. | 我也知道你很仰慕他的父亲 |
[38:11] | In fact, you were devoted to him. | 事实上,你对他尽忠尽力 |
[38:14] | You had no way of knowing that his car would go over that cliff. | 你完全不知道他的车回冲下悬崖 |
[38:20] | I’m sorry. Forgive me. | 抱歉,恕我冒犯。 |
[38:21] | I haven’t slept. | 我还没睡过觉 |
[38:22] | Uh… I’m not sure I understand where this is going. | Uh.我不明白这是在干嘛.. |
[38:25] | We were just wondering about the phones. | 我们只是对那通电话有些疑问 |
[38:29] | The phones? | 电话? |
[38:30] | We have a witness who says oppen was on the phone when you shot him. | 我们有一个证人指证你开枪 杀死他的时候,oppen正在接电话 |
[38:36] | Well, that’s absurd. | 这,这真荒谬。 |
[38:37] | I saw no phone. | 我没有看到任何电话 |
[38:38] | There certainly were no witnesses. | 当然也不会有目击证人。 |
[38:39] | This witness also says you stopped on the way to the hospital | 证人也有提到你再去医院的路上顺道 |
[38:42] | and threw something away. | 扔掉了一些东西 |
[38:45] | Again, there were no witnesses,there were no phones. | 重申一遍,没有人看见,没有人打电话 |
[38:48] | Mr. Calley, | |
[38:48] | this witness led us to the place | 这名证人已经领我们去了 |
[38:50] | where he says you deposited this trash. | 那个你扔掉垃圾的地方 |
[38:52] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是荒唐 |
[38:55] | Inside, two disposable cell phones– | 里面,有两个一次性手机 |
[38:57] | the kind you get at a convenience store. | 就是在便利店能买到那种 |
[38:59] | Cheap, hard to trace. | 便宜,难以追踪。 |
[39:02] | One of them has mr. Oppen’s fingerprints all over it. | 其中一个上面全是Mr Oppen’的指纹 |
[39:05] | You were on the other,talking to him. | 你得在另一个上面,你再和他通话 |
[39:08] | Hang on one second. | 等等 |
[39:08] | Someone’s at the door. | 有人敲门 |
[39:11] | you were talking to him because he was your accomplice. | 你再和他通话,因为他就是你的帮凶 |
[39:14] | The two of you had a plan, | 你们两设计了一个阴谋 |
[39:16] | and it would have worked, | 本来应该得逞了 |
[39:16] | if only mr. Church hadn’t been in such a hurry | 如果不是mr. Church 太着急, |
[39:18] | and gone off that road. | 冲出了公路。 |
[39:20] | And if only our witness hadn’t heard mr. Oppen on the telephone, | 或者如果我们的证人没有 听到你和mr. Oppen 的通话 |
[39:24] | and then seen you throw those phones away. | 还有看见在哪丢弃了那些电话的话 |
[39:28] | This is absurd. | 这是瞎编。 |
[39:30] | I had no accomplice. | 我没有帮凶 |
[39:31] | I don’t know anything about any phones, | 我不知道什么电话I |
[39:34] | and I can assure you there is no witness. | 并且我想你们保证绝对没有目击证人 |
[39:37] | Really? | 真的? |
[39:38] | Are you calling justin church a liar? | 你的意思是 justin church在撒谎了吗? |
[39:46] | You bastard! | 你这个畜牲 |
[39:46] | Hey, hey, hey! | |
[39:48] | Easy! Whoa! | 别激动! Whoa! |
[39:50] | Take it easy. | 别乱来. |
[39:52] | Mr. Calley, | |
[39:54] | you’re under arrest for the kidnapping of justin church | 你以绑架justin church 和 |
[39:56] | and the murder of tracy oppen. | 谋杀tracy oppen的罪名被捕. |
[39:59] | Detective scanlon,read him his rights. | scanlon警探,宣读他的权利。 |
[40:10] | Hi. | |
[40:13] | Well, hi. | |
[40:16] | Hannah sick? | Hannah 生病请假了? |
[40:19] | You guys have a fight? | 你们闹矛盾了? |
[40:24] | What’s the deal? | 究竟怎么了? |
[40:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[40:27] | I just don’t want to walk home anymore. | 我只是不愿再步行回家了、 |
[40:29] | I want to ride home with you. | 我想坐你的车回家 |
[40:31] | I want it back the way it was. | 我想回到从前那样。 |
[40:33] | Wow. Me, too. | 哇,我也这么想。 |
[40:36] | Good. | 好 |
[40:38] | If only life worked that way. | 如果生活就这么简单 |
[40:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[40:43] | You can ride home with me. | 你可以做我的车回家 |
[40:45] | You can always ride home with me. | 随时都可以 |
[40:48] | But you can’t undo whatever it is that happened. | 但是你不能就这样来回避已经发生了的事 |
[40:52] | What makes you think something happened? | 你怎么知道有事发生 |
[40:54] | Well, something must have happened to make you not want to walk home | 一定有什么事发生让你不再愿意步行回家 |
[40:57] | when it was so important to you a few days ago. | 就在几天前那对你还是相当重要的。 |
[41:02] | Was it something dangerous? | 是有危险吗? |
[41:06] | Was it something scary? | 还是吓到你了 |
[41:08] | Just something upsetting. | 只是很难过 |
[41:12] | Yeah. | 对. |
[41:13] | Life is full of those. | 生活就是这样的 |
[41:17] | All right, then.Here’s what we can do. | 好了,这样吧 |
[41:18] | I can drive you home. | 我可以载你回家 |
[41:20] | I can drive you home for the rest of your life if you want. | 你愿意的话 你这辈子每天我都能载你回家 |
[41:26] | Of course, you might lose a friend. | 当然,你会失去一个朋友 |
[41:29] | And you might miss out on one or two really wonderful experiences. | 你也会错过那些美妙的经历 |
[41:35] | Or you can walk home with hannah–your friend. | 或者,你可以和你的朋友hanna步行回家 |
[41:39] | And when you get home, you can tell me– | 当你到家的时候,你可以告诉我 |
[41:43] | your mother– | -――你的妈妈 |
[41:44] | exactly what happened to make you feel that way. | 到底发生了什么让你难过 |
[41:49] | ‘Cause, honey, even if I don’t drive you home, | 因为,宝贝,即使我不载你回家 |
[41:54] | I will always be waiting there for you. | 我也会一直在家等着你 |
[42:12] | See you at 4:00. | 4点回来阿 |
[42:15] | Maybe even earlier. | 或者再早点 |
[42:20] | Oh, no! | Oh, 不会吧! |
[42:20] | She’s not coming back again, is she? | 她不会再回来了吧,是吗? |
[42:23] | Oh, shh! Don’t be silly. | Oh, shh! 别说傻话 |
[42:25] | She never really left. | 她从未远离我们. -=结束=- |