时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on medium. | 前集提要 |
[00:01] | Who might this be? | 这可能是谁? |
[00:03] | Looks familiar. | 挺眼熟的 |
[00:04] | He and his friend raped a young girl. | 他跟他的朋友强奸了一个女孩 |
[00:05] | Sliced her open,took her apart. | 把她剖腹,碎尸 |
[00:08] | Dr. Charles “the butcher” walker of wichita. | “屠夫”Charles医生,维塔的行者 |
[00:11] | Wanted dead or alive for the maniacal evisceration of | 因发狂而掏出三个未婚女儿的内脏 |
[00:13] | three unmarried daughters from the great plains. | 被通缉,无论生死 |
[00:16] | He was captured and lynched by an angry mob in 1902– | 于1902年被一愤怒的暴徒执行了私刑 |
[00:19] | pretty good match,right? | 挺吻合的,是吧? |
[00:20] | 1934: Dr. Eric lorenz murdered a 16-year-old patient | 1934年: lorenz医生谋杀了16岁的病人 |
[00:23] | who was complaining of swollen tonsils. He said he heard voices. | 她只是扁桃体发炎而已 他说他幻听 |
[00:27] | 1950,dr. Kevin diebold raped and murdered a 12-year-old patient | 1950年:Kevin医生强奸并 谋杀了12岁的病人 |
[00:30] | while her mother and two brothers sat in the waiting room. | 当时她母亲和两个兄弟就在候诊室里 |
[00:33] | He said he heard a voice. | 他说自己幻听 |
[00:34] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[00:35] | In 1960,dr. Peter… shonry | 1960年,shonry医生…… |
[00:38] | raped and murdered a 13-year-old in a public health clinic in detroit. | 在底特律的大众卫生所里强奸并 谋杀了13岁的病人 |
[00:42] | There’s another one in 1977. | 另有一宗在1977年 |
[00:44] | You killed her in ’91. | 你是91年杀的她 |
[00:46] | Seems like every 15 years or so, | 好像是每隔上15年 |
[00:48] | someone hears a voice and a young girl dies. | 就有某人幻听并 害一个年轻的女孩丧命 |
[00:53] | ladies. | 女士们 |
[00:55] | If you’ll kindly take a seat in the waiting room, | 如果你们能在候诊室里好心地等待 |
[00:57] | the doctor and I will finish up and be with you shortly. | 医生跟我收拾完马上就接待你们 |
[01:04] | There you go,mrs. Jorgensen. | 好了,Jorgensen太太 |
[01:07] | I trimmed the fat off just the way you like. | 我按您喜欢的把脂肪切掉了 |
[01:10] | Thank you,dear. | 谢谢你,亲爱的 |
[01:11] | – See you next week. – Okay. | – 下周见 – 好 |
[01:14] | Number 74. | 74号 |
[01:17] | Here. | 这里 |
[01:19] | What can i do you for,sir? | 怎么为您效劳? |
[01:21] | What’s fresh today? | 今天什么新鲜? |
[01:23] | The veal cutlets are awfully nice. | 小牛肉片挺好 |
[01:26] | Actually,I was looking for something a little more exotic. | 其实,我想找点异国情调的 |
[01:29] | Hmm. Something exotic… | 嗯,异国情调… |
[01:34] | how about these? | 这些如何? |
[01:36] | They’re perfect for frying. | 油炸很棒 |
[01:38] | Nice. | 不错 |
[01:39] | How much would you recommend per person? | 每个人你建议几个? |
[01:41] | As an appetizer,I mean. | 开胃菜,我的意思是 |
[01:43] | A quarter pound each should do it. | 每人1/4磅 |
[01:45] | Make it half a pound. I’m entertaining a lady friend. | 来半磅吧,我要招待一位女友 |
[01:50] | Something in mind for a main course? | 主菜想吃点什么? |
[01:53] | I’m not sure yet,but I want it to be special. | 还没,但我希望能特别一点 |
[01:57] | We might have just the thing for you,sir. | 我们也许正有您需要的呢 |
[02:04] | Oh,yeah. | 哦,对 |
[02:13] | That’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[02:15] | My gal’s gonna love that. | 我的女友肯定喜欢 |
[02:19] | Isn’t that right,love? | 是不是,爱人? |
[02:21] | Isn’t that right… allison? | 对不对,Allison? |
[02:32] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧? |
[02:35] | I just nodded off for a second. | 我打了个盹 |
[02:40] | It was him again. | 又是他 |
[02:42] | He’s back. I know it. | 他回来了,我知道 |
[02:46] | Allison,I need you to focus on what’s happening right here, | Allison,我需要你集中精神在 正在发生的事情 |
[02:49] | right now. | 眼下 |
[02:51] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[02:53] | Did the district attorney’s office call? Did devalos call? | 检察官办公室打过电话么? devalos来电话了么? |
[02:59] | Yeah. He said he felt terrible about it. | 是,他说他很难过 |
[03:02] | He said he… | 他说他… |
[03:04] | he wished you could understand. But he said there’s nothing he can really do. | 他希望你能理解 他也不能做什么 |
[03:08] | At least not tonight. | 至少今晚不行 |
[03:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:14] | Right. Uh… | 是 |
[03:16] | well,in that case, | 如果那样的话 |
[03:18] | I think we should get this over with. | 我们把这个了结了吧 |
[03:30] | Pursuant to the penal code of the state of arizona… | 根据亚利桑那州的刑法 |
[03:37] | …you’re under arrest for assault with intent to cause bodily injury. | 你因攻击导致躯体伤害而被逮捕了 |
[04:07] | Medium Season 2 Episode 12 | 灵媒缉凶 |
[04:37] | if it were any other day,we could get you arraigned and out of here. | 要不是今天,我们就可以马上传讯你 让你走 |
[04:39] | Well,next time I decide to assault somebody, | 好,下次如果我打算攻击什么人 |
[04:42] | I’ll make sure it’s not on a sunday. | 不会安排在周日了 |
[04:47] | Look,I’ll stall as long as I can but | 你看,我会尽量拖延 |
[04:50] | sooner or later,they’re gonna want to take you downstairs | 但,早晚他们会把你叫到楼下去 |
[04:52] | and put you in a holding cell for the night. | 关进牢房过夜 |
[04:54] | Have you heard from my husband? | 你听到我丈夫的消息了么? |
[04:55] | Yeah. The officer who dropped your daughter off | 有,送你女儿的警官看见他了 |
[04:57] | said he was trying to get someone to watch the girls. | 说他正找人去照看孩子们 |
[04:59] | He should be coming through the door any minute. | 他随时都可能由那道门进来的 |
[05:03] | Hey,I need your help. | 嘿,我需要你的帮助 |
[05:05] | I need you to listen to this young woman. | 我需要你听这位年轻女士的话 |
[05:07] | I need you to do what she says,go to bed when she tells you to. | 我需要你听她的话 她让你上床你就去睡觉 |
[05:10] | – But… – and most of all, | – 可是… – 最重要的是 |
[05:12] | I need you to not fight with your sister. | 我需要你别跟姐妹打架 |
[05:15] | – But… – ah-ah. | – 可.. – 啊 |
[05:17] | Okay? Now listen. | 好么?听好 |
[05:20] | If I’m still not here by the time you wake up, | 等你醒的时候如果我还不在 |
[05:23] | then I need you to do whatever kim tells you to. | 我需要你做kim让你做的任何事 |
[05:25] | Go to school and know that by the time you come home, | 上学,而且要知道等你回来的时候 |
[05:29] | mommy or me or both of us will be here. | 妈妈或者我,或者我俩就回来了 |
[05:32] | Okay? | 好么? |
[05:33] | But I don’t want mommy to be in jail. | 可我不想让妈妈蹲监狱 |
[05:37] | Mrs. Dubois is in jail? | Dubois太太蹲监狱了么? |
[05:39] | What did she do? | 她干什么了? |
[05:41] | Nothing. It’s just,it’s all a misunderstanding. | 没事,全是误会 |
[05:45] | Ah… okay,so you got my cell phone number. | 好了,那么你有我手机号码了 |
[05:47] | With any luck,I’ll be home in a couple hours. | 如果走运,几小时我就能回来了 |
[05:58] | morning,mommy. Morning,daddy. | 早,妈妈,早,爸爸 (5天前) |
[06:01] | What’s all this? | 这是什么? |
[06:03] | I made coffee. | 我煮了咖啡 |
[06:04] | Two percent and sugar for you… | 有糖的给你… |
[06:06] | and black for you. | 黑咖啡给你 |
[06:08] | I find this very frightening. | 我觉得这有点吓人呦 |
[06:11] | Enjoy! | 享受吧 |
[06:17] | Would you look at that. | 快看看啊 |
[06:19] | The troops are feeding themselves. | 这个小队自己养活自己了 |
[06:22] | I made our lunches,too,and checked bridgette’s homework for her. | 我也做了午餐 还给布里奇检查了功课 |
[06:25] | Mm! Wow! Thank you. | 哦,谢谢你 |
[06:29] | Do you want a waffle? | 你要华夫饼吗? |
[06:30] | Okay,what’s going on? | 好吧,到底怎么回事? |
[06:32] | It’s not my birthday,it’s not father’s day… | 不是我的生日,也不是父亲日… |
[06:35] | – she’s buttering you up. – Am not. | – 她在巴结你 – 才没有呢 |
[06:38] | That’s okay,I like butter. Butter away. | 没事的,我喜欢巴结 |
[06:41] | Unless you’re looking for another advance on your allowance. | 除非你是想要增加零用钱 |
[06:44] | It’s not that. | 不是 |
[06:46] | Can I go to the movies this saturday with some friends from school? | 这周六我能跟学校的 朋友一起去看电影么? |
[06:49] | Uh,depends. | 嗯,那要看情况 |
[06:51] | Depends on what? | 什么情况? |
[06:53] | On the movie; the friends. | 电影和朋友 |
[06:55] | Well,I don’t know what movie yet. | 我还不知道是什么电影呢 |
[06:59] | Do you know what friends yet? | 知道是什么朋友了么? |
[07:01] | Her boyfriend,todd gromada. | 她男朋友,todd |
[07:03] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[07:06] | But he did ask me to go with him and his friends. | 但他确实邀请我跟他朋友们一起去了 |
[07:08] | Girls,too. | 也有女孩 |
[07:10] | Honey… we talked about this. | 宝贝,我们过去谈过的 |
[07:14] | If there are no parents there,then your mom and i need to know who the kids are. | 如果没有家长,那你妈妈和我 就需要知道这孩子是谁 |
[07:18] | I’m trying to tell you who they are. | 我这个告诉你他们是谁呢 |
[07:20] | And that means | 那个意思是 |
[07:22] | that one or both of us | 我们或我们中的一个人 |
[07:24] | need to actually have met them. Which means | 需要认识他们 也就是说 |
[07:26] | actually laid eyes on them, | 得盯着他们 |
[07:28] | talked to their parents,that kind of thing. | 或者跟他们的父母谈谈 那类的事 |
[07:30] | But he’s really nice,dad. You’ll like him. | 可他很可爱,你会喜欢他的 |
[07:33] | His mom died when he was little, | 他小的时候妈妈就死了 |
[07:35] | and his dad’s a doctor. | 他爸爸是医生 |
[07:37] | I’m sure he is very nice,sweetie,but that’s not the point. | 我确信他很好,宝贝 可那不是重点 |
[07:40] | Yeah,and he’s 14. | 而且他14岁了 |
[07:45] | Fourteen? | 14岁? |
[07:47] | I guess. He’s in the eighth grade. | 我猜是,他上8年级 |
[07:50] | Eighth grade? | 8年级? |
[07:51] | No. | 不行 |
[07:52] | No way are you going to the movies with a 14-year-old and a bunch of his friends. | 你跟一帮14岁的孩子出去看电影 没门 |
[07:56] | But,dad,he asked me. | 可,爸爸,他请我了 |
[07:58] | No. Uh-uh. It’s not gonna happen. | 不行,没门 |
[07:59] | But,dad… | 可是,爸爸… |
[08:01] | I expect you to back me up on this. | 我希望你能支持我 |
[08:03] | 14? Absolutely. God! | 14?当然了,上帝 |
[08:07] | She’s gonna come to you next,so we need to be on the same page. | 她过后会来找你的 我们得统一口径 |
[08:10] | How old were you when your parents started letting you do stuff like | 你从多大开始你父母就让你干 |
[08:13] | meet boys at the mall? | 象在商场见男孩子的事情了? |
[08:14] | I don’t know. About ariel’s age. | 不知道,跟ariel差不多吧 |
[08:18] | Wrong answer. | 答案错了 |
[08:20] | Oh,my gosh. If todd gromada had asked me to go to the movies and my parents said no | 哦,天哪,如果todd约我去看电影 我爸妈不让去 |
[08:24] | i don’t know what I would do. | 我简直不知道该怎么做 |
[08:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:27] | Have you told todd you can’t go yet? | 你跟Todd说不能去了么? |
[08:28] | No. It’s so embarrassing. He’s never gonna talk to me again. | 没,多尴尬 以后他再也不会跟我说话了 |
[09:10] | excuse me,sir. Is this where the history books are? | 请原谅,先生 这里是历史书区么? |
[09:13] | Some of them. | 有点 |
[09:14] | What time period would you be interested in? | 你感兴趣哪个历史时期的? |
[09:17] | I’m doing a report on women in the pioneer days. | 我要写一篇女性先驱的报告 |
[09:21] | Women in the pioneer days! | 女性先驱! |
[09:24] | Well… lucky for you | 你可真走运 |
[09:27] | that is a particular interest of mine. | 那正是我感兴趣的部分 |
[09:34] | She’ll be arraigned first thing tomorrow. | 她明早会最早被传讯的 |
[09:35] | Soon as you post bail,you can take her home. | 你一交保就可以见她了 |
[09:37] | Okay,that’s a relief. | 好,那还行 |
[09:39] | Is there any way that I can see her tonight? | 今晚我能见她么? |
[09:41] | Absolutely. She’s right in here. | 当然,她就在里面 |
[09:45] | – How are the girls? – They miss you. | – 姑娘们都好么? – 她们想你了 |
[09:46] | They want you home. | 她们要你回家 |
[09:48] | Even ariel? | ariel也是么? |
[09:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:51] | I still can’t understand why she took off like that. | 我还是不明白她怎能那样就走了? |
[09:53] | I’ve never been so scared. | 我从没如此惊恐过 |
[09:55] | I was sure something horrible had happened to her. | 我肯定她曾发生过可怕的事情 |
[09:57] | I know,I know,I know. It’s okay. | 我知道,没事的 |
[10:01] | You just overreacted,that’s all. | 你只是反应过激了而已 |
[10:04] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[10:06] | It’s time to go downstairs. | 该下楼了 |
[10:09] | What… hold on a second. Just wait a second. | 什么……等一下,等一下 |
[10:11] | I mean,there’s got to be some way around this. | 我的意思是,该有个什么方法解决吧 |
[10:14] | I mean,you know her. After all that she’s done for you people. You know her | 我的意思是,你了解她 她为你们做了那么多,你了解她啊 |
[10:17] | I wish there were. | 我希望能有办法 |
[10:19] | Maybe in the morning. | 早晨或许吧 |
[10:21] | In the morning? | 早晨? |
[10:22] | Okay,look,it’s fine. It’s gonna be 12 or 14 hours. I’ll be fine. | 好了,没事的,12-14个小时而已 我没事 |
[10:27] | Well,I’m gonna wait right here. | 好,我在这等 |
[10:29] | That would be silly. | 那多傻啊 |
[10:30] | Joe,go home,be with the girls. | joe,回家去,跟孩子们在一起吧 |
[10:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:53] | Hey,ariel. | 嗨,ariel (4天前) |
[10:56] | Hi,todd. | 嗨,Todd |
[11:01] | So,what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[11:02] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[11:04] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[11:09] | So you coming saturday? | 周六你来么? |
[11:12] | Um… I can’T. | 嗯,我不能 |
[11:15] | How come? | 为什么? |
[11:16] | I-I just can’T. | 我不能 |
[11:19] | On sunday… | 那周日呢…… |
[11:21] | …my dad said I could have some people over to swim and stuff. | 我爸说我可以约人游泳什么的 |
[11:25] | Maybe you could drop by,or whatever. | 也许你可以顺路来 |
[11:26] | Maybe,yeah. | 也许,是 |
[11:29] | Look,if you don’t want to come… | 如果你不想来… |
[11:31] | I do,I… I just… | 我想,只是…… |
[11:35] | have to ask your mommy. | 得问你妈妈是吧? |
[11:37] | – Shut up,dude. – Look at her,she’s like 12. | – 闭嘴 – 看她,她就想12岁 |
[11:46] | Come on,todd,let’s go. | 走吧,Todd |
[11:53] | See you around. | 再见 |
[12:04] | Oh,my goodness | 哦,天啊 |
[12:07] | How tragic | 多悲惨 |
[12:09] | Sorry,I know it’s none of my business,but I couldn’t help overhearing. | 抱歉,我知道不关我事 但我禁不住偷听了 |
[12:14] | He’s sweet on you,you know. | 他对你有意,你知道 |
[12:17] | He is– a fellow can tell. | 男人能看出来的 |
[12:20] | It doesn’t matter. I can’t see him outside of school. | 没用的,我不能在校外见他 |
[12:24] | My parents won’t let me go anywhere,do anything. | 我父母什么都不让我做 哪也不让我去 |
[12:28] | Yeah,parents are funny like that. | 是啊,父母就是那么可笑 |
[12:30] | Especially nowadays. It’s like they don’t want their children to grow up. | 尤其是现在,就象他们不希望自己的 孩子长大似的 |
[12:34] | Didn’t used to be like that. | 过去不那样 |
[12:36] | Like in the pioneer days… | 象那些先驱… |
[12:38] | …a girl your age would be practically old enough to get married. | 跟你一样的女孩就可以结婚了 |
[12:44] | You know that juliet was only 13. | 你知道juliet才13岁 |
[12:47] | Really? 13? | 真的么?13岁? |
[12:54] | The word “teenager” didn’t even exist until 50 or 60 years ago. | 十几岁这个词50年前还不存在呢 |
[12:59] | It was only invented to help parents prolong childhood for as long as possible. | 这个词只是为了帮助父母把 童年尽量延长罢了 |
[13:05] | My point is… | 我的意思是… |
[13:06] | you know that you’re mature and responsible, | 你知道自己成熟而负责任, |
[13:09] | even if your parents haven’t caught on yet. | 就算你父母没注意到 |
[13:13] | They don’t need to know all your business. | 他们不需要知道你所有的事 |
[13:16] | There’s no harm keeping things from them that they’d rather not hear,like,say… | 跟他们有所隐瞒并没害处 就象…… |
[13:21] | where you’re really going | 当你想见一个男孩的时候 |
[13:23] | when there’s a boy you want to see. | 你的真实去处 |
[13:25] | But I can’t lie. | 可我不能说谎 |
[13:27] | So do you want to go to this boy’s on sunday or what? | 那你周日到底想不想去见那个男孩呢? |
[13:36] | it’s a little cold in here,doctor. | 这有点冷,医生 (三天前) |
[13:45] | Come on now. | 来吧 |
[13:46] | Have you seen her? | 你看到她了吧? |
[13:48] | Have you looked at her? This is the greatest moment of your life. | 你看见么?这是你一生中的重大时刻 |
[13:52] | Is this going to hurt,doctor? | 会疼么,医生? |
[14:04] | She wants some doctoring,my friend. | 她需要修补,我的朋友 |
[14:06] | She needs some doctoring. | 她需要修补 |
[14:09] | Don’t keep the young woman waiting,she’s cold. | 别让年轻女人等,她冷了 |
[14:12] | They’re lovely when they’re cold. | 她们冷的时候很美 |
[14:14] | Little river of blood making its way across her flushed skin. | 血液的河流过她晕红的皮肤 |
[14:19] | Really… this is going to be the greatest moment of your life. | 真的,这将成为你一生中伟大的时刻 |
[14:31] | A nice clean cut,mate. | 干脆利索地切下去,伙伴 |
[14:41] | Remember… | 记住… |
[14:43] | this is the greatest moment of your life. | 这是你一生中伟大的时刻 |
[15:01] | Hey,honey,hold still… | 亲爱的,别动… |
[15:02] | but I can’t see the tv. | 可我看不见电视了 |
[15:05] | Who designs these things? | 谁设计的这玩意? |
[15:08] | What is a puca,and why does it have a shell? | 普卡是什么? 干嘛要有贝壳呢? |
[15:14] | okay,there we go. All right. | 好了,完成了 |
[15:17] | Yeah,that looks nice. | 对,真美 |
[15:21] | Anything? | 有事么? |
[15:22] | Mm… no,doesn’t seem to be. | 嗯,没有,好像没有 |
[15:25] | So maybe it was just a dream. | 那也许就是个梦而已 |
[15:27] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[15:31] | Hi,mom. | 嗨,妈妈 |
[15:32] | Hi,dad. | 嗨,爸爸 |
[15:33] | Am I imagining things,or is our daughter speaking to us again? | 是我的幻觉呢,还是我们的女儿 又跟我们说话了? |
[15:37] | I’m not mad anymore. It’s no big deal. | 我不生了,没什么大不了 |
[15:39] | I’d rather hang out with my friends,anyway. | 再说,我也宁愿跟自己的朋友玩 |
[15:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:43] | Hannah invited celeste and me over to her house on sunday afternoon. | Hannah约celeste和我周日下午去玩 |
[15:47] | Sounds like fun. | 听上去挺好玩 |
[15:49] | Do you need anyone to drop you off or anything? | 你需要人送什么的么? |
[15:52] | I think hannah’s mom said that she would pick us up– | 我想Hannah的妈妈会接我的…… |
[15:54] | but I’ll check. | 但是我会再核对一下 |
[15:59] | “Table.” | |
[16:00] | Table. T-a-B… l-E. | |
[16:05] | Excellent spelling,middle child. | 拼的真好,中间的小孩 |
[16:14] | Hey,look. | 嗨,看 |
[16:15] | That’s ariel’s boyfriend behind us. | 我们后面的就是ariel的男朋友 |
[16:18] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我的男朋友 |
[16:21] | His license plate almost spells “doctor.” | 他的车牌拼起来差不多是“医生” |
[16:24] | I wonder if he knows that he spelled it wrong. | 我奇怪他难道不知道拼错了么? |
[16:27] | It’s on purpose,doofus. | 那是故意的,呆子 |
[16:29] | Todd’s dad is a doctor. | Todd的爸爸是个医生 |
[16:30] | Well,then how come he doesn’t know how to spell it? | 哦,那他怎么都不知道拼法呢? |
[16:35] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[16:36] | Okay,okay. Good-bye,my beautiful girls. | 好了,再见,我的漂亮女儿们 |
[16:40] | – Okay. – Bye! | – 好 – 再见 |
[16:42] | – Bye,kittens. – Bye-bye. | – 再见,小猫 – 再见 |
[17:45] | you want to be careful not to put anything other than paper down the toilet. | 除了纸别把其他的东西往厕所里扔 |
[17:48] | They back up all the time, | 东西总是往回倒 |
[17:49] | and there’ll be nobody here to fix it until 10:00 tomorrow morning. | 直到明早10点以前没人来给你修 |
[17:56] | He was just sitting right there in the car. | 他就坐在那辆车里 (3天前) |
[17:59] | Well,now you’re contradicting yourself. | 你在抵抗自己 |
[18:00] | I’m not contradicting myself. | 我没抵抗自己 |
[18:02] | He was right there,then he was gone. | 他就在那,后来又没了 |
[18:05] | But he was definitely there. | 但他肯定在那 |
[18:07] | Okay. Fine,he was there. So what do you want to do? | 好,他在那,你打算干嘛? |
[18:09] | Well,jeepers,pa,what do you want to do? | 哦,天啊,爸,你想干什么啊? |
[18:11] | Hey,I’m just trying to be practical. | 嘿,我只是想实际点 |
[18:13] | It seems to me we’ve already done it. | 我觉得我们能做的都做了 |
[18:15] | We’ve forbidden ariel from seeing this boy, | 我们禁止了ariel见那个男孩 |
[18:17] | so presumably she’s not going to have any contact with his father,right? | 那么该可以认同为 她没机会见他父亲吧? |
[18:20] | And if your thesis here is that this guy’s walker’s next cipher, | 如果你的命题是这家伙 是行者的下一个密码 |
[18:22] | that this guy’s somehow in the market for some young girl to cut up… | 而这家伙又要在市场切开一个女孩… |
[18:26] | then the key is to make sure ariel has no contact with him. | 那么关键就是保证ariel不跟他接触啊 |
[18:28] | What about all the other girls he does have contact with? | 那其他跟他接触的女孩呢? |
[18:31] | Do we just sit around and let this guy set a trap for someone else’s daughter? | 我们就这么干坐着 让这家伙给别人的女儿设陷阱吗? |
[18:36] | Huh? And what about dr. Gromada? | 嗯?还有Gromada医生呢? |
[18:39] | Are we just going to let him be tortured,day in and day out, | 我们就让他日以继夜地受折磨 |
[18:42] | hearing some voice in his head urging him to kill? | 听从他头脑里的声音促使他去杀人? |
[18:45] | What am I supposed to do,joe? | 我该怎么做,joe? |
[18:47] | Just sit around and wait for it to happen? | 干坐着等待事情发生吗? |
[18:49] | Allison… | |
[18:50] | I don’t understand how can you dismiss this so easily. | 我不明白你怎么能 这么容易就解脱了呢? |
[18:53] | Hey,I’m not dismissing anything. | 嘿,我没解脱 |
[18:55] | But don’t you find it monumentally coincidental | 可你不觉得这也过于巧合了 |
[18:57] | that of all the doctors in the world,the one that walker chooses | 世界上有那么多医生 而行者就是挑上了 |
[19:00] | happens to be the father of a boy our daughter has a crush on? | 我们女儿喜欢的男孩的父亲? |
[19:03] | ‘Cause I do– I find that monumentally coincidental. | 因为我觉得惊人的巧合 |
[19:07] | So I’m asking you to consider the slim possibility– | 所以我让你考虑一个细微的可能性 |
[19:09] | before we turn our neighbors in to the police based on theories that are difficult, | 在我们用牵强的理由 把邻居送警察局前 |
[19:12] | if not impossible to prove; | 如果不难证实; |
[19:14] | before we embarrass our daughter in front of her friends, | 在我们使女儿在朋友面前丢脸之前 |
[19:16] | before we label respected members of the community as future child murderers– | 在我们把社区受人尊敬的 成员贴上标签前…… |
[19:20] | that perhaps you’ve taken a dream you had about a case from a year ago | 或许你做了个梦 梦见的内容跟一年前的案例有关 |
[19:24] | and mixed it up with the anxiety you’re having about your oldest daughter | 把它跟你对长女现在的焦虑混在一起 |
[19:27] | wanting to begin dating boys,and projected that onto the boy’s father. | 她想跟男孩约会 你就投射到了男孩的父亲 |
[19:35] | Hi,todd. | 嗨,Todd |
[19:37] | Hey,ariel. | 嗨,ariel |
[19:38] | So are you still having people over on sunday? | 你周日还约人过去吗? |
[19:41] | ‘Cause… maybe if you were,I’d come. | 因为,如果还有 我想去 |
[19:44] | Yeah,it’s still on; come. | 对,有的,来吧 |
[19:48] | Cool. So,where do you live? | 酷,那你住哪? |
[19:50] | Out by lakewood. | 河草区外面 |
[19:52] | It’s the big pinkish house on hyacinth. | 在海森的粉色房子 |
[19:55] | Yeah,okay. I’ll find it. | 好,我会找到的 |
[19:57] | Cool. | 酷 |
[19:59] | – See you there,okay? – See you. | -那就在那见吧,好吗? -再见 |
[20:05] | Did he say lakewood? That’s,like,all the way across town from where you live. | 他是说河草区么? 要横穿整个镇耶 |
[20:08] | How are you even going to get there? | 你要怎么过去呢? |
[20:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:12] | I haven’t figured that out yet. | 我还没想好呢 |
[21:06] | you having a problem? | 你有问题么? |
[21:08] | Uh… no,my car just conked out while I was waiting. | 哦,没有,我的车等的时候出问题了 |
[21:13] | Well,I can take a look,if you want. | 如果你需要,我会帮你看看 |
[21:17] | Not that I’m an expert or anything. | 可我不是专家 |
[21:18] | Oh,that would be great. | 哦,那太好了 |
[21:20] | I can use any help I can get. | 我都是尽量找人帮忙 |
[21:22] | I’m allison; I’m ariel dubois’ mom. | 我是Allison, ariel Dubois的妈妈 |
[21:24] | Jim– I’m todd gromada’s dad. | 吉姆,我是todd的爸爸 |
[21:27] | Well,I appreciate it,jim. | 我很感激,吉姆 |
[21:30] | It’s funny,this little voice in my head this morning | 很有趣,今早我脑袋里有个声音说 |
[21:32] | told me I should take this car in to get serviced. | 我该把这车送场修理 |
[21:35] | Oh,yeah? | 真的? |
[21:38] | You know that little voice in your head sometimes people talk about? | 你知道人们常说那种脑袋里的小声音 |
[21:42] | Your battery contacts are pretty dirty, | 你的电池接触点挺脏的 |
[21:45] | but that shouldn’t cause it to just stop. | 但该不会导致熄火啊 |
[21:48] | You don’t think I’m crazy,do you,talking about a little voice? | 你不会觉得我有点疯吧 说什么小声音的事? |
[21:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[21:53] | You just said something; I wasn’t really listening. | 你说了什么,我没听见 |
[21:56] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[21:58] | Sometimes it’s hard to hear what people say | 有时候听人说话不容易 |
[22:00] | when you have a voice in your head trying to talk to you,too. | 如果你脑袋里有声音的话 |
[22:05] | I’m sorry. I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about. | 对不起,我不太明白 你说的是什么意思 |
[22:10] | Nothing. I’m just… rambling. | 没事,我随便说的 |
[22:22] | excuse me,do you know ariel? | 对不起,你认识ariel么? |
[22:25] | Do-do any of you know ariel– ariel dubois? Is she here? | 你们有人认识ariel Dubois么? 她在么? |
[22:28] | I don’t know. Out back by the pool or something. | 不知道,后面泳池那吧 |
[22:36] | ariel? | |
[22:50] | Ariel! | |
[22:57] | Ariel! | |
[22:58] | Mrs. Dubois? | Dubois太太? |
[23:01] | Mrs. Dubois? | Dubois太太? |
[23:04] | Here’s your problem. | 你的问题在这 |
[23:05] | Your coil cable was loose. | 你的点火线圈松了 |
[23:10] | voila! | 行了 |
[23:12] | Hey,mom. | 嗨,妈妈 |
[23:15] | Hi,mom. | 嗨,妈妈 |
[23:16] | Um,can I put this in the car? | 我能把这个放车里么? |
[23:18] | I’m walking home with hannah,and I don’t want to have to carry it. | 我跟Hannah走路回去 可不想背这个 |
[23:21] | Are you ariel? | 你是ariel么? |
[23:22] | I’m dr. Gromada,todd’s dad. | 我是Gromada医生,Todd的爸爸 |
[23:24] | – Get in the car. – Mom,this is my friend todd’s dad. | – 进车里 – 妈妈,这是我朋友Todd的爸爸 |
[23:27] | – Is everything all right? – Get in the car. | – 没事吗? – 进车里 |
[23:30] | Mom,I’m walking home. | 妈妈,我要走路回家 |
[23:31] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[23:35] | Thank you for your help. I think I have everything under control now. | 谢谢你的帮助 我看现在已经可以控制了 |
[23:38] | Are you sure? | 你肯定么? |
[23:39] | I-I feel like… | 我觉得… |
[23:42] | have I done something to upset you? | 我做什么冒犯你了吗? |
[23:44] | Hey,air. | 嗨,空气 |
[23:46] | Hey,dad. | 嗨,爸爸 |
[23:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[23:52] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[24:17] | Sounds like she made quite a scene,your mum. | 听上去你妈妈现眼了 (两天前) |
[24:19] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[24:21] | And my dad’s pretty mad at her,too. | 而且我爸爸也挺生她的气 |
[24:24] | Have you seen todd since it happened? | 事情发生后见过Todd么? |
[24:26] | Once,in the hallway,but he pretended not to see me. | 一次,可他假装没看见我 |
[24:30] | Well,you can explain when you see him on sunday. | 你周日见他的时候可以解释一下 |
[24:32] | I’m not going to see him on sunday. | 我不要周日去见他了 |
[24:34] | I can’t go,not after what happened. | 我不能,发生了那样的事 |
[24:36] | You have to go. Especially after what happened. | 你非得去 尤其是发生了那样的事情后 |
[24:41] | I thought you liked him. | 我以为你喜欢他呢 |
[24:43] | I know he likes you. | 我知道他喜欢你 |
[24:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:55] | You can’t leave it like this. You’ll never forgive yourself. | 你不能就这么放弃了 你永远也不会原谅自己 |
[24:58] | You don’t understand. Even if I wanted to go, | 你不懂,就算我想去…… |
[25:01] | I have no way of getting there. | 我没法到那 |
[25:03] | Ride your bike. | 骑车呗 |
[25:04] | Too far. | 太远了 |
[25:06] | What about the bus? | 公车呢? |
[25:07] | By myself? | 就我自己吗? |
[25:09] | Do you have any girlfriends that live close to todd? | 你没有住的离Todd近的女同学么? |
[25:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:13] | Maybe celeste. | 也许celeste家吧 |
[25:15] | But what good does that do? | 可那有什么用? |
[25:28] | What’s up? Where are you going? | 怎么了?你去哪? (那天早晨) |
[25:30] | Don’t get up. | 别起床 |
[25:32] | It’s sunday. It’s fine. | 周日,没事的 |
[25:33] | Um,ariel wants me to run her over to celeste’S. | ariel让我把她送到celeste家去 |
[25:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:38] | Well,she gonna come in and say good-bye? | 她会进来道别吗? |
[25:41] | It’s okay. She’s already in the car. | 算了,她已经在车上了 |
[25:46] | Just let it go,huh? She’ll get over it. | 放过她吧,她会没事的 |
[25:50] | Just give her some time,yeah? | 给她点时间吧,好吗? |
[26:10] | the girls and I are going to the car wash. | 姑娘们跟我要去洗车 |
[26:12] | It’s going to be very exciting. | 肯定相当令人兴奋 |
[26:13] | You sure you don’t want to join us? | 你真的不跟我们去么? |
[26:14] | Nah. | 不了 |
[26:16] | It’s a tough ticket,but I know people. | 尽管有难度,但我了解人 |
[26:18] | I think I can get you in. | 我想我能拉你下水 |
[26:20] | Think I’ll pass. | 我看算了 |
[26:21] | I don’t think my fragile constitution could handle it. | 我不觉得我的小体格 能受得了那样的折腾 |
[26:26] | Oh,what time is ariel due back? | ariel应该什么时候回来? |
[26:28] | I told her I’d pick her up at 4:00. | 我跟她说4点接她 |
[26:30] | All right,well,if you’re in a jam, | 好,如果你堵车了 |
[26:33] | let me know– I can pick her up. | 告诉我,我就去接 |
[26:34] | Al,it’s 2:00. I’m going to the carwash. I should be back in 45 minutes. | 现在两点,我去洗车 顶多45分钟就回来了 |
[26:38] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 行 |
[27:09] | I’m coming,I’m coming. | 我得走了,我得走了 |
[27:11] | Hello. | 喂 |
[27:12] | Is ariel dubois at home? | ariel Dubois在家么? |
[27:16] | May I ask who’s calling? | 请问是哪位啊? |
[27:18] | A friend. | 朋友 |
[27:22] | No. I’m sorry. She’s not home right now. | 抱歉,她这会儿不在 |
[27:25] | I seE. | 知道了 |
[27:26] | Do you happen to know where she is? | 你知道她去哪了么? |
[27:30] | No. I’m sorry,I don’T. | 对不起,我不知道 |
[27:33] | Oh. I do. | 哦,可我知道 |
[27:56] | hi. Hello? Hi. | 嗨,喂? |
[27:57] | This is allison dubois. I’m ariel’s mother. | 我是Allison Dubois ariel的妈妈 |
[28:00] | Hi,celeste. Listen,I need to speak with ariel. | 嗨,celeste 我需要跟ariel谈谈 |
[28:06] | What do you mean she’s not there? | 你什么意思她不在? |
[28:09] | We have,uh,diet stuff. | 我们有……减肥食品 |
[28:12] | Juice,milk,whatever you want. | 果汁、牛奶、随便你要什么 |
[28:16] | I don’t know. Water,I guess. | 我不知道,水吧 |
[28:26] | So,I didn’t think you were really gonna come. | 我真没想到你会来 |
[28:30] | Yeah,well,I’m sorry about that thing with my mom. | 是啊,我妈那样我真抱歉 |
[28:33] | She can kind of be out there sometimes. | 她有时候会那样 |
[28:39] | I better get that,but don’t go anywhere,okay? | 我去看看,你哪也别去,好吗? |
[28:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:48] | Ariel… | |
[28:50] | oh… hi. What-what are you doing here? | 哦,嗨,你在这干嘛? |
[28:53] | Never mind that. | 别管那个了 |
[28:55] | We’ve got a problem. Your mother’s on her way. | 我们有麻烦了 你妈已经在来的路上了 |
[28:57] | What? My mom? | 什么,我妈? |
[29:00] | This way. | 这边 |
[29:05] | Come on! | 快点 |
[29:13] | dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:15] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:35] | where’s ariel? | ariel在哪? |
[29:37] | Where… where is ariel? | ariel在哪? |
[29:39] | Uh,out back by the pool… | 泳池边… |
[29:43] | ariel! | |
[29:58] | ariel! | |
[30:02] | Ariel? | |
[30:06] | Ariel! | |
[30:09] | hey… | 嘿… |
[30:11] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[30:12] | Mom,mom,stop it! | 妈妈,停! |
[30:14] | mom,stop it! | 妈妈,停! |
[30:26] | Isn’t god the most inspired architect? | 上帝是最精确的建筑师,对吧? |
[30:33] | Look at that. She knows it,too. | 看啊,她也知道,是吧? |
[30:35] | She knows she’s a work of divine genius. | 她也知道自己是神的杰作 |
[30:39] | What she doesn’t understand is | 她不明白的是 |
[30:41] | just how short-lived her divinity is. | 神的杰作有多短命 |
[30:46] | 14,15,16– those years– | 14,15,16……那几年…… |
[30:50] | they’re like the first days of spring. | 她们就象初春的日子 |
[30:56] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[30:58] | She’s in her early may,I’d say. | 我该说她正值五月初的日子 |
[31:07] | That’s the ticket. | 那就是票 |
[31:09] | Now invite her to join you in the back. | 现在邀请她跟你一起去后面 |
[31:12] | Perhaps she wants to play doctor. | 也许她想玩医生的游戏呢 |
[31:14] | Attention shoppers,it’s ten minutes to 11:00, | 各商户请注意:差10分11点了 |
[31:17] | and that means the sunfair market will be closing in ten minutes. | “晴日”市场 10分钟后就要结束营业了 |
[31:23] | comes the dawn. | 清晨来临了 |
[31:33] | Finally figured it out,eh? | 终于想明白了么? |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:42] | It’s the butcher. | 是屠夫 |
[31:45] | Let you in on a secret. | 让你旁观了一个秘密 |
[31:47] | I’m not at all sure how I feel about this 21st century. | 我对于这个21世纪完全没有感觉 |
[31:52] | The girls I want to ravage, | 我想蹂躏的女孩, |
[31:54] | seems they only want to go to female physicians. | 她们只想去找女医生 |
[31:58] | No matter how long or loud i whisper to a female physician– | 而不管我多大声多长时间地跟 女医生低语 |
[32:03] | well,suffice it to say | 这么说吧 |
[32:05] | listening is not something they seem much interested in. | 倾听并不是她们的强项 |
[32:09] | Maybe it’s what you’re whispering. | 也许是你低语的内容问题 |
[32:12] | Maybe. No accounting for taste. | 也许,没考虑口味的问题 |
[32:16] | Nonetheless… | 虽然如此… |
[32:18] | clearly,it’s incumbent upon me | 明显的,我重任在身 |
[32:21] | to adapt or die. | 适应或死 |
[32:24] | Well,not die. | 嗯,当然不是死 |
[32:28] | Anyway, | 总之, |
[32:29] | I’ve been whispering in my butcher friend’s ear for months. | 我已经对着我的屠夫朋友的耳朵 低语近一个月了 |
[32:34] | When I first found him, | 我刚找到他的时候 |
[32:36] | I thought I could talk him into going to medical school,but he | 我以为我能说服他上医科学校 |
[32:39] | really doesn’t have the book smarts to become a physician. | 可他真不是能变成医师的读书材料 |
[32:42] | Just sensitive and suggestible in the ways that matter most. | 只是够敏感和易受暗示 那其实是最重要的 |
[32:48] | And he’s good with his hands. | 而且他的手很灵巧 |
[32:51] | Skilled with a blade. | 游刃有余 |
[32:54] | The truly important things. | 真正重要的技巧 |
[32:57] | It was never gonna be todd’s father,was it? | 根本就不是Todd的父亲,对吧? |
[33:01] | I sensed you were onto me– | 我感觉到你盯上我了…… |
[33:03] | you and your dreams of butchers | 你和你关于屠夫的梦…… |
[33:06] | and fresh,frozen females. | 新鲜、冷冻的女尸 |
[33:09] | Had to do something to throw you off the scent. | 得做点什么混淆你的视听 |
[33:13] | And what a brilliant stroke of luck. | 而我又太幸运了 |
[33:17] | Your little girl’s sweetheart has a father who is a doctor. | 你小女儿的甜心有个爸爸是医生 |
[33:23] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[33:25] | I appreciate that. | 我心存感激 |
[33:29] | It’s a little after 9:00. I really should be running. | 都过了9点了,我真得赶路了 |
[33:34] | And you should wake up now. | 你现在可该醒了 |
[33:44] | guard! | 卫兵 |
[33:46] | Someone! | 有人吗? |
[33:47] | I need to call detective lee scanlon! | 我要给scanlon警探打电话 |
[33:52] | Please! | 拜托 |
[33:54] | There’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[33:55] | Thanks a lot for coming at the last minute like that. | 谢谢你来救急 |
[33:58] | And you tell your dad that I appreciate him picking you up. All right? | 告诉你爸爸我很感激他来接你,好么? |
[34:02] | I hope everything works out. | 希望所有事都能解决 |
[34:03] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[34:20] | What are you doing up? | 你起来干什么? |
[34:21] | Daddy,I’m so sorry. | 爸爸,我真抱歉 |
[34:25] | I didn’t mean to make trouble, | 我没想制造麻烦 |
[34:27] | but I didn’t think anything bad was gonna happen. | 可我没想到有坏事要发生 |
[34:30] | I know,sweetheart. | 我知道,甜心 |
[34:32] | But sneaking off without telling us, | 可不告诉我们就偷跑出去…… |
[34:35] | tricking mommy and daddy like that… | 象那样骗我们…… |
[34:38] | it wasn’t my idea,you know. | 不是我的主意,你知道 |
[34:40] | It doesn’t matter. What difference does it make which of your friends thought it? | 那不重要,是你哪个朋友想到的主意 并没有区别 |
[34:44] | – The point is… – it wasn’t one of my friends. | – 重点是… – 不是我朋友想出来的主意 |
[34:47] | It was the new librarian. | 是新图书管理员 |
[34:50] | Wait a second. What? | 等等,什么? |
[34:52] | At school,the new librarian. | 在学校,新图书管理员 |
[34:57] | Ariel,an adult, | ariel,一个成年人 |
[35:00] | a member of the school faculty told you | 学校教职员里的人 |
[35:03] | to lie and sneak off to a party? | 让你跟父母撒谎偷跑出去? |
[35:07] | Does this librarian have a name? | 这个管理员有名字么? |
[35:10] | I don’t know,actually. He didn’t say. | 我不知道,他没说 |
[35:13] | But he had an english accent. | 可他有英国口音 |
[35:16] | English accent? | 英国口音? |
[35:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | And… and you know what was weird? | 而且,你知道有件怪事么? |
[35:21] | He was at the party,too. | 他也在派对上 |
[35:25] | He was at the party? | 他在派对上? |
[35:27] | And he told me to hide, | 而且他让我躲起来 |
[35:29] | ’cause mom was looking for me. | 因为妈妈正在找我 |
[35:32] | Ariel,wait a second. | ariel,等等 |
[35:34] | How does this guy even know what mommy looks like? | 这家伙怎么会知道妈妈的长相? |
[35:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:40] | But he’s the reason that I walked into the door. | 可就怪他我才撞了门 |
[35:42] | I was following him,and it was | 我跟着他 |
[35:45] | so weird. He must’ve closed it behind him. | 真是怪啊,他肯定是把门随手关上了 |
[35:50] | But he couldn’t have,because I was right behind him. | 可又不可能,因为我是紧跟着他的 |
[35:54] | Ariel,hold on. | ariel,等等 |
[35:56] | I don’t understand,sweetie. Explain that to me again. | 我没懂,宝贝,再跟我解释一下 |
[36:00] | It was like he walked through the glass or something. | 就象是他穿过了玻璃似的 |
[36:03] | Like a ghost out of a movie. | 象从电影里出来的鬼一样 |
[36:09] | scanlon here. | 这是scanlon |
[36:11] | Detective,hi. Uh… | 警探,嗨,嗯…… |
[36:13] | I’m glad I caught you. This is joe dubois,allison’s husband. | 我很高兴找到你 我是joe Dubois,Allison的丈夫 |
[36:17] | Hi. What can I do for you? | 你好,能效劳吗? |
[36:18] | I know this is gonna sound kind of nutty, | 我知道我的要求很过分 |
[36:20] | but is there any way that I could talk to my wife? | 但,我能跟我太太谈谈吗? |
[36:23] | I’m running out of time! | 我没时间了 |
[36:27] | Not much of a signal down here. | 这没什么信号 |
[36:30] | It’s your husband. | 是你丈夫 |
[36:32] | You know,you have one very excitable family. | 你知道,你的家人都够过敏的 |
[36:39] | it’s a little cold in here,doctor. | 这有点冷,医生 |
[36:46] | I got to tell you,this is about the strangest place I’ve ever done anything like this. | 我得招认,这是我干过的 最怪异的地方了 |
[36:55] | you sure you don’t want to go to a bar first? | 你肯定不想先去个酒吧吗? |
[36:59] | A little alcohol wouldn’t hurt anything,if you know what I mean. | 一点酒精又不伤人 你该懂我意思吧? |
[37:05] | I mean,I don’t need a white tile room to play doctor. | 我的意思是,我并不一定非在 白瓷砖屋里玩医生的游戏 |
[37:08] | I can do just fine in the dark. | 黑暗里我也能干的不错呢 |
[37:12] | Come on now. Have you seen her? | 来吧,你看到他了么? |
[37:14] | Have you looked at her? This is the greatest moment of your life. | 你看她了么 这可是你一生的重大时刻 |
[37:19] | Is this gonna hurt,doctor? | 疼吗?医生 |
[37:31] | She wants some doctoring,my friend. | 她需要修补 |
[37:33] | She needs some doctoring. | 她需要修补 |
[37:36] | Don’t keep the young woman waiting. She’s cold. | 别让年轻的女士等,她很冷 |
[37:39] | They’re lovely when they’re cold. | 她们冷的时候很可爱 |
[37:41] | Little river of blood,making its way across their flushed skin. | 血液的河流过她晕红的皮肤 |
[37:47] | Really,this is going to be the greatest moment of your life. | 真的,这将成为你一生中伟大的时刻 |
[37:59] | A nice clean cut,mate. | 干脆利索地切下去,伙伴 |
[38:09] | Remember,this is | 记住 |
[38:12] | the greatest moment of your life. | 这是你一生中伟大的时刻 |
[38:17] | phoenix police! Drop the knife! | 凤凰城警察,放下刀子 |
[38:19] | Sir,you get any closer to the girl with that knife,and I will fire. | 先生,如果你拿刀再靠近那个女士 我就开火了 |
[38:22] | And trust me,my bullet will travel a lot faster than your arm. | 相信我,我的子弹绝对比你的手快 |
[38:25] | Do it! | 干吧 |
[38:26] | Sir,lower the knife. | 先生,放下刀子 |
[38:29] | tear her! Do it! | 撕开他,干吧 |
[38:30] | Lower the knife. | 放下刀 |
[38:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[38:34] | Don’t listen to him! | 别听他的! |
[38:36] | Sir,I’m gonna count to three. If you don’t drop the weapon… | 先生,我会数3下 如果你不放下武器… |
[38:38] | put it in her! | 戳进去! |
[38:39] | One,two… | |
[38:42] | pierce her,damn it! Rip her apart! | 刺穿她,该死的! 把她开膛了 |
[38:51] | go ahead,put on your clothes. | 去吧,穿上衣服 |
[38:52] | Wounderful | 太好了 |
[38:55] | I need an ambulance at sunfair market. | 我在晴日市场,需要一辆救护车 |
[38:57] | Are you happy? You ruined it. | 你高兴了?都被你毁了 |
[39:00] | Sir,you’re under arrest. | 先生,你被捕了 |
[39:01] | You ruined everything. | 都被你毁了 |
[39:02] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[39:03] | – Wonderful. A butcher with a bad arm. – You have the right to remain silent. | – 太好了,一条坏胳膊的屠夫 – 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:07] | – A hysterical,fully dressed girl. – Anything you say,can and will… | – 一个歇斯底里穿戴整齐的女人 – 任何你说的都…… |
[39:10] | – you have the right to counsel. – Stop crying! Nothing happened! | – 你可以请律师 – 别哭了,什么都没发生 |
[39:13] | If you are unable to obtain counsel,counsel will be appointed for you. | 如果你请不起律师,会给你指定一个 |
[39:16] | If you choose to answer questions Without an attorney present… | 如果你选择律师不在场回答问题… |
[39:18] | you people. pathetic. | 人类啊,真可悲 |
[39:22] | mrs. Allison dubois? | Allison Dubois太太? |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:32] | Here,your honor. | 这里,大人 |
[39:33] | Do you understand the charges against you,mrs. Dubois? | 你知道对你的指控吗,Dubois太太? |
[39:35] | I do,your honor. | 我知道,大人 |
[39:37] | State have a bail recommendation? | 州政府有保释建议吗? |
[39:39] | Begging the court’s indulgence,your honor. | 请求法庭允许,大人 |
[39:40] | But I just came from a conference with the complainant. | 但我刚跟原告协商过 |
[39:51] | Your honor,I’m happy to report that once dr. Gromada was made aware that | 大人,我很欣慰地报告 当Gromada医生知道 |
[39:54] | this was nothing more than a case of mistaken identity on mrs. Dubois’ part, | 这起案子不过是 Dubois太太认错了人 |
[39:58] | made in her capacity as an employee of my office, | 而因她是我办公室受雇人员 |
[40:01] | and that a young woman’s life was saved as a result of her efforts, | 通过此案,她的努力使一女性的 生命得以保全 |
[40:04] | the good doctor has agreed to drop all charges. | 那位好心的医生愿意放弃所有指控 |
[40:06] | Very well. | 那好 |
[40:07] | If that’s the situation,I’m not one to make more work for this court. | 鉴于这个情况 我就没什么可麻烦的了 |
[40:12] | Case dismissed. | 案件撤销 |
[40:15] | You’re free to go,mrs. Dubois. | 你可以走了,Dubois太太 |
[40:17] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:23] | – No tv for a month. – Okay. | – 一个月不许看电视 – 好吧 |
[40:25] | – No phone privileges. – All right. | – 不许打电话 – 好吧 |
[40:27] | And no time on the computer unless it’s specifically homework related. | 不许用电脑,除非是作业要求 |
[40:31] | But… okay. | 可是,好吧 |
[40:33] | I’m sorry,mom. | 对不起,妈妈 |
[40:34] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[40:38] | Is anything gonna happen to the man in the library? | 图书馆的那个人会发生什么事么? |
[40:41] | He isn’t there anymore. | 他不在那了 |
[40:43] | And if you ever see him again,if he ever tries to talk to you, | 如果你再看到他 或他企图跟你说话 |
[40:46] | you ignore him and you tell me right away,okay? | 你不理他然后直接告诉我 好吗? |
[40:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:52] | And,ariel,I want you to know that I am going to call todd’s dad tomorrow, | ariel,我想让你知道 我明天会打电话给Todd的爸爸 |
[40:58] | and I’m gonna personally apologize. | 亲自向他道歉 |
[41:01] | It’s okay; | 没事了 |
[41:03] | he was talking to this seventh-grade girl today– julie. | 他今天跟7年级的女孩珠丽说话了 |
[41:10] | Oh,wow. | 哦 |
[41:12] | It sounds like I roughed up the wrong gromada in that house. | 听上去我在那房子里 该打另一个姓Gromada的 |
[41:19] | I love you,mom. | 我爱你,妈妈 |
[41:23] | I love you,ariel. | 我爱你,ariel |
[41:31] | Now let’s get some sleep. | 那我们睡吧 |
[41:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:54] | MEDIUM Season 2 Episode 12 |