时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Allison, you don’t look well. | 艾莉森 你看起来不太好 |
[00:03] | Maybe you and I should go talk about this outside. | 也许我们该去外面谈谈 |
[00:07] | They ran some tests while you were unconscious. | 你晕过去之后他们给你做了些检查 |
[00:12] | I need to talk to you about what they found. | 我得跟你谈谈诊断结果 |
[00:14] | A brain tumor. I know. | 一个脑瘤 我知道 |
[00:17] | You’re supposed to be in surgery right now. | 你现在应该正在接受手术 |
[00:18] | Yeah,I know. I can’t have that surgery. | 我知道 但我不能接受那个手术 |
[00:20] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[00:22] | I can’t have it. At least not now. | 我不能接受 至少现在不行 |
[00:25] | It’s going to take away my dreams, Joe. | 它会带走我的梦的 乔 |
[00:27] | It’s going to take away my gift. | 会带走我的能力 |
[00:29] | Your wife had a stroke shortly before surgery. | 你妻子在手术前不久中风了 |
[00:32] | We went ahead with the procedure anyway. | 总之我们还是实施了手术 |
[00:34] | But now she’s showing no signs of consciousness. | 但她目前处于昏迷状态 |
[00:37] | It is impossible to predict when | 无法预测她何时 |
[00:40] | Or even if she will ever come out of her comatose state. | 甚至是否会苏醒 |
[01:10] | It’s time, Mr. Dubois. | 是时候了 杜布瓦先生 |
[01:12] | She’s been unresponsive for months. | 几个月来她都毫无反应 |
[01:15] | She can’t even breathe on her own. | 甚至无法自主呼吸 |
[01:18] | It’s not living, Mr.Dubois. | 人生不该如此 杜布瓦先生 |
[01:21] | It’s not life. | 这算不上活着 |
[01:24] | I called the insurance people again. | 我又给保险公司打了电话 |
[01:29] | They’re not going to change their minds and the hospital… | 他们不会改变主意 而且医院也… |
[01:32] | I know. I understand. I have no choice. | 我知道 我理解 我别无选择 |
[01:36] | I..I can’t afford to keep her alive, so… | 我支付不起支撑让她活下去的医药费 所以… |
[01:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | Okay. Do what you… You do what you need to do. | 好吧 该怎么办就怎么办吧 |
[02:13] | Are you going to get that? | 你关不关闹钟啊 |
[02:20] | – I could use a hand here. – Yeah. | -给我搭把手 -好 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:32] | Here you go. | 拿好 |
[02:37] | How did you sleep? | 睡得怎样 |
[02:39] | Like a rock again. And you? | 还是睡得死沉 你呢 |
[02:43] | Fine. | 我很好 |
[02:47] | So,what is that? | 怎么样 |
[02:47] | 36 days now? Without a dream? | 今天是第36天了吧 没做梦吗 |
[02:50] | Not counting my three months in a coma. | 还不算我昏迷的三个月 |
[02:54] | It’s gone, Joe. | 不会做梦了 乔 |
[02:56] | That surgery took it all away. | 那手术把我的梦都带走了 |
[02:58] | No dreams. No nothing. | 没有梦 什么都没了 |
[02:59] | Just… sleep. | 只剩…单纯的睡眠 |
[03:49] | Bridgette! | 布里奇特 |
[03:50] | You hear that? Sounds like someone just stepped on a cat. | 听见没 听着就像某人踩到了猫 |
[03:53] | Listen to me, you child of Sasquatch. | 听我说 你这个野孩子 |
[03:56] | The key to Mom’s car is gone. Okay? | 妈妈的车钥匙不见了 听见没 |
[03:58] | It was in my purse,and now it’s not there, | 本来在我钱包里的 现在不见了 |
[04:00] | And since you’re the only one around here who goes into my purse, | 你是这里唯一动过我钱包的人 |
[04:03] | Tell me what you did with it. | 告诉我你把钥匙弄哪去了 |
[04:06] | I have a spoon, and I’m not afraid to use it. | 我手上有勺子 我可不怕让它派上用场 |
[04:08] | Okay, you know what? Look. | 知道吗 听着 |
[04:10] | You might not like going to school, but Marie and I do. | 你可能不想去上学 但玛丽和我要去 |
[04:13] | So give me the key. | 所以快把钥匙给我 |
[04:15] | Mom! Dad! | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[04:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:22] | I’m supposed to get everybody to school | 我本来要送大家去学校的 |
[04:24] | And I can’t find the key to your car. | 但我找不到你的车钥匙了 |
[04:27] | Well, don’t look at me. | 别看着我啊 |
[04:28] | I haven’t driven that car in four and a half months. | 我已经有四个半月没开车了 |
[04:31] | Where did you put it? | 你放哪儿了 |
[04:32] | I always leave it in my purse, and now it’s not there. | 我一直放在钱包里的 现在不见了 |
[04:36] | And I know who took it. | 我知道是谁拿的 |
[04:37] | She’s always going through my purse | 她老翻我钱包 |
[04:38] | And stealing my money and my gum. | 偷我的钱和口香糖 |
[04:40] | Are you just going to let her ruin my good name like that? | 你准备就让她这么诋毁我的好名声吗 |
[04:43] | All right, well, you’re just going to have to borrow daddy’s car. | 好了 你开老爸的车去吧 |
[04:46] | I’m sure that my key will show up. | 我确定我的钥匙会现身的 |
[04:48] | It’s got to turn up somewhere. | 肯定就在某处 |
[04:50] | Somebody mention my name? | 有人在叫我吗 |
[04:52] | Can Ariel borrow you car to get everyone to school? | 艾利尔能用你的车送大家去学校吗 |
[04:56] | Well, wait a second. I’m speaking at that conference in Scottsdale. | 等等 我得去斯科茨代尔的那个会议上发言 |
[04:58] | I need my car. | 我需要用车 |
[04:59] | Well, can you drop them off on your way? | 能顺路载她们去吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah. Okay,I suppose. | 好吧 我想可以 |
[05:03] | Can you pick them up and bring them home? | 能再把她们接回家吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah. Why not? | 可以 有何不可 |
[05:09] | I wish I was an only child. | 真希望我是个独生女 |
[05:11] | You know, I’m going to make it my business to find that key. | 我会把找钥匙当作任务来完成的 |
[05:13] | It’s got to be around here somewhere. | 肯定就在这附近某处 |
[05:15] | Hey,why don’t you make it your business to rest? | 你为啥不把休息当成任务呢 |
[05:18] | That should be your priority. Resting. | 休息才应该是你的首要任务 |
[05:21] | That and doing your exercises. | 然后是做做复健 |
[05:23] | You’ve been in a coma for three months. | 你昏迷了三个月 |
[05:25] | Now you’re finally back home for a month. | 现在终于回家了 才呆了一个月 |
[05:27] | And you’re acting like everything’s back to normal. | 你就想一切都恢复正常吗 |
[05:30] | Well, everything is back to normal. | 一切都已经正常了 |
[05:31] | On the left side of my body anyway. | 起码我左半身已经正常了 |
[05:34] | Well,when you find that key, | 等你找到钥匙 |
[05:36] | I expect a full apology from you-know-who. | 我期待罪魁祸首的正式道歉 |
[05:39] | Five minutes, we’re leaving, Bridge. | 5分钟后我们就走 布里奇 |
[05:40] | – Five minutes. – Yeah. | -就5分钟 -好 |
[05:44] | More hospital bills? | 又有医院账单了吗 |
[05:46] | Hospital. Therapy. More hospital. | 医院 疗养院 还有医院 |
[05:50] | I think I have to get a job. | 我想我该找份工作了 |
[05:52] | You had a job in San Diego. | 你在圣地亚哥有过工作 |
[05:54] | You gave it up so you could take care of me. | 你为了照顾我而把它辞掉了 |
[05:56] | I think maybe it’s time to get another one. | 我想也许是时候再找份工作了 |
[05:59] | Hey,aren’t you the guy who had that brilliant idea | 你不是有个很有才的想法吗 要设计一款 |
[06:01] | For that solar cell thing a Majiggy? | 叫玛吉吉的太阳能电池 |
[06:03] | Yeah. Majiggy is actually my middle name. | 是啊 玛吉吉其实是我的中间名 |
[06:06] | Well, see? There. There you go. You have a job. | 看到没 有了 你有工作了 |
[06:09] | Thinking up brilliant things. | 发明一些很有才的东西 |
[06:12] | What? You don’t think | 怎么 你不觉得 |
[06:13] | The world needs more brilliant things? | 这世界需要更多有才的东西吗 |
[06:19] | I’m going to get the kids to school. | 我送孩子去上学 |
[06:20] | You do that. I’m going to find that key. | 去吧 我要把钥匙找到 |
[06:23] | Hey, forget the key. | 忘了钥匙的事吧 |
[06:24] | I’ll find the key tomorrow. | 明天我来找 |
[06:43] | Here goes nothing. | 豁出去了 |
[07:31] | Allison, stop. Allison, stop. | 艾利森 打住 艾利森 打住 |
[07:34] | Allison, stop. | 艾利森 打住 |
[07:42] | You know, I think to myself, I want my hand to open. | 我对自己说 我希望手臂张开 |
[07:47] | And it just doesn’t. And I wait. | 但却没有 然后我继续等着 |
[07:54] | It’s like it has a mind of its own. | 就像它不是我自己的一样 |
[07:58] | But you managed to drive here. | 但你还是设法开车到这里了 |
[08:00] | I steer with my left hand. | 我用左手握方向盘 |
[08:02] | I drove with my left foot. | 用左脚踩油门刹车 |
[08:05] | Joe doesn’t know. He doesn’t… | 乔不知道 他… |
[08:08] | He doesn’t know I’m here,either. | 他也不知道我来了这里 |
[08:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | Sir. Before my surgery, I had a dream. | 长官 手术之前 我做了个梦 |
[08:19] | It was the last dream that I ever had it. | 那是我最后一个梦 |
[08:23] | You came to me. You offered me a job. | 你走向我 向我提供了一份工作 |
[08:28] | Even though I was no longer dreaming, | 即使我不再做梦 |
[08:30] | Even though I no longer had my gift. | 即使我的天赋已逝 |
[08:32] | – Allison,you… – Sir. | -艾莉森 你… -长官 |
[08:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:37] | This illness… This tumor… | 我的病 这个肿瘤 |
[08:42] | It has cost my family a fortune. | 花费了家里一大笔钱 |
[08:44] | Joe had to stop doing what he was doing in San Diego. | 乔不得不辞掉了他在圣地亚哥的工作 |
[08:48] | And they gave him some money, | 他们给了他一些钱 |
[08:49] | But it wasn’t like he was in any position to bargain. | 但他没有任何立场去讨价还价 |
[08:52] | And he’s supposed to make some money | 他卖掉自己的发明 |
[08:54] | From the royalties from his invention when they start selling it, | 本是想赚点钱的 |
[08:58] | But that’s-that’s a couple years off. | 但那得花上好几年了 |
[09:02] | So I was wondering | 所以我想 |
[09:04] | if maybe I could answer phones | 也许我可以接接电话 |
[09:08] | Or I could…I could do filing. | 或者…整理档案 |
[09:10] | Allison, stop. | 艾莉森 打住 |
[09:13] | Okay, if the phone is ringing and you want to answer it, be my guest. | 如果电话响了 而你想接 请便 |
[09:17] | If you see something lying around and you want to file it, | 如果你看到档案到处都是 想整理整理 |
[09:19] | I promise not to complain. | 我保证不会抱怨 |
[09:21] | But even before I knew about your dreams, | 但即使是在我了解你的特异功能之前 |
[09:23] | You were hired to work here as a paralegal. | 你就已经被聘为这里的法律助理了 |
[09:25] | And a damn fine one, as I recall. | 据我回忆 你当时工作极其出色 |
[09:27] | And I’m not about to hire you back now as anything less. | 我现在不会聘你回来坐更低的位子的 |
[09:32] | Is that a yes? | 意思是你同意了吗 |
[09:35] | It’s going to take me a minute or two to find the money, | 我得稍微考虑一下工资的问题 |
[09:37] | And it won’t be full-time. | 而且不会是全职工作 |
[09:38] | I-I don’t think I could handle full-time. | 我想我还应付不了全职工作 |
[09:40] | But yes, that’s a yes. | 不过 是的 意思是我同意了 |
[09:45] | Thank you, sir. You won’t regret it. | 谢谢您 长官 我不会让您失望的 |
[09:48] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[09:50] | Our 11:00’s in the conference. What do we have here? | 我们约好11点开会的 看看谁来了 |
[09:57] | Come on. If you’re giving out hugs… | 来 拥抱一下 |
[10:00] | I had no idea you were out and about. How you doing? | 我不知道你来了 近况如何 |
[10:02] | Ah, you know. I have my good days. I got my bad days. | 时好时坏 |
[10:05] | I got my good side. I got my bad side. | 半边灵敏半边瘫痪 |
[10:09] | The good news is my bad side’s getting better, | 好消息是我身体不好的一边在逐步康复 |
[10:12] | And my good days mostly outweigh my bad. | 好日子也比坏日子多 |
[10:15] | How is Lynn and little Lee? | 林恩和小家伙近来如何 |
[10:18] | Both my ladies are doing great. Thanks. | 我家的两位小姐都很好 多谢关心 |
[10:21] | Wait a second. Is Allison, uh, here for the meeting? | 等等 艾莉森是来开会的吗 |
[10:25] | I don’t know. That’s,uh… That’s an interesting thought. | 我不知道 不过这想法到挺有意思 |
[10:28] | You free? Would you care to sit in on something? | 你有空吗 想不想来列席 |
[10:30] | Hey, as long as it doesn’t involve physical therapy, I’m in. | 只要跟物理治疗无关 我就加入 |
[10:33] | After you, Dr. House. | 您先请 豪斯医生 |
[10:36] | There’s no bigger Suns supporter than me. | 没有比我更支持子日公司的人了 |
[10:38] | No bigger fan in the Phoenix metro area. | 菲尼克斯地区没有比我更死忠的粉丝了 |
[10:41] | But I’d be lying if I said I was happy | 但如果我说我对最近一轮的贸易很满意 |
[10:43] | About this latest round of trades. | 那就是在说谎 |
[10:45] | Fibbing if I told you that I thought it was good | 如果我说我认为这次交易 |
[10:46] | For anyone except some accountant | 除了子日公司后勤部门工作的某位会计员 |
[10:48] | Who’s working in the Suns’ back office. | 人人都能获益 那就是个小谎 |
[10:50] | And good accounting rarely makes for good basketball. | 做好账目并非就万事大吉 |
[10:54] | I’m Sophie Cullen, and I’m your girl in the locker room. | 我是索菲·卡伦 是你的亲密伙伴 |
[11:16] | See what I’m talking about? He’s stalking her. | 明白我在说什么了吧 他在跟踪她 |
[11:18] | He’s stalking her with his camera. Stalking us. | 带着相机跟拍她 也在跟踪我们 |
[11:21] | These are public streets, Dan. | 这可是在大庭广众之下 丹 |
[11:23] | And filming a newscast off your television might be a little strange, | 把她的私生活拍成新闻也许有点奇怪 |
[11:27] | But I don’t think it’s illegal. | 但我认为这并不违法 |
[11:28] | Wait. | 别急 |
[11:46] | You get the idea. | 你看着办吧 |
[11:50] | How many of these DVDs did Miss Cullen receive? | 卡伦小姐收到了多少类似的DVD |
[11:52] | Half dozen or so. | 六张左右 |
[11:54] | But as you can see, he’s getting more brazen. | 但如你所见 他越发厚颜无耻了 |
[11:55] | I mean, he’s no longer just videotaping her in the streets. | 他不只是街拍她 |
[11:58] | He’s pursuing her in stores and restaurants. He’s peeping. | 还追到商店和餐馆 他是在偷窥 |
[12:02] | I mean, both of us fear | 我们都害怕 |
[12:03] | It’s only a matter of time before he shows up at her door. | 他迟早有一天会跟到她家里 |
[12:05] | And I won’t lie to you. It’s taking its toll on both of us. | 说实话 这会给我们双方都带来损失 |
[12:08] | I’m sorry. I’m confused about the relationship. | 抱歉 我没搞清人物关系 |
[12:10] | Uh, you’re the station manager? | 你是电视台经理吗 |
[12:13] | Owner. Dan– Mr. Taper owns several television stations. | 他是老板 丹 泰普先生拥有数家电视台 |
[12:17] | Yeah, a couple of newspapers, too. | 没错 还有几家报社 |
[12:19] | You know anyone who wants to buy one? | 你有认识的人想买下其中一家吗 |
[12:22] | In answer to your question, Miss Cullen is my employee. | 至于你的问题 卡伦小姐是我的雇员 |
[12:24] | She’s also my wife. Has been for a little over a year. | 她也是我的妻子 已经一年多了 |
[12:27] | This fellow, we know where he lives. | 这位老兄 我们知道他住哪里 |
[12:30] | We know who he is. | 也知道他是谁 |
[12:32] | That’s his name and address. | 这是他的姓名和地址 |
[12:33] | I really feel we’re dealing with some form of mental illness here, | 我真的认为这个人有心理疾病 |
[12:36] | And I just think it would be helpful | 我觉得这样会有所帮助 |
[12:37] | Before something gets out of hand, Before something horrible happens, | 如果在事态失控之前 |
[12:41] | If someone from this office, somebody from the police department | 你们的人 这间警局的人 |
[12:44] | Could pay this fellow a visit, | 能去拜访他一下 |
[12:46] | Put him on notice, make it clear to him he’s being watched. | 警告他一下 让他知道他正被监视 |
[12:49] | I got a pretty full slate today, | 我今天行程排满了 |
[12:51] | But I’d be happy to pay him a visit tomorrow. | 不过我很乐意明天去拜访他一下 |
[12:54] | You back on the clock? Should I pick you up in the morning? | 你复职了吗 要我明早来接你吗 |
[12:57] | Well, I don’t know. Am I back on the clock tomorrow? | 我不清楚 我明天就能办案吗 |
[13:07] | Don’t look now, but Marie got pinned. | 先别看 玛丽衣服上被钉了东西 |
[13:09] | – What’s that? – Pinned. Marie got pinned. | -那是什么 -玛丽衣服上被钉了东西 |
[13:12] | When they give you something | 当别人给你一样东西 |
[13:13] | And they really want your parents to see it, | 而且非常希望你的父母看到 |
[13:15] | They pin it to you. | 他们就会把它钉在你衣服上 |
[13:17] | Daddy, take it off. | 老爸 帮我拿下来 |
[13:19] | Career Day is tomorrow? | 职业体验日就在明天吗 |
[13:21] | Yup, we’re “D”s. “A” through “D” is tomorrow. | 对 我们分在D组 A到D组就在明天 |
[13:24] | Apparently, the other parents found out last week. | 很明显 其他家长上星期就知道了 |
[13:27] | I’m guessing that somebody kept forgetting to give us the flyer. | 我想是有人一直忘了给我们看通知单 |
[13:31] | Marie! | 玛丽 |
[13:32] | Okay, so who’s gonna go? Which one of us is gonna do it? | 好吧 那么咱俩谁去 |
[13:35] | Interesting question, given that neither of us have jobs. | 问得好 反正我们都没有工作 |
[13:38] | Well, actually, I need to talk to you about that after dinner. | 事实上 关于这点 晚饭后我需要和你谈谈 |
[13:41] | I don’t know which infuriates me more: | 我都不知道哪样更让我生气 |
[13:43] | That you went ahead and did this without even bothering | 是你甚至都不跟我商量 |
[13:45] | To discuss it with me | 就自作主张 |
[13:46] | Or that you drove there when half your body still doesn’t work. | 还是你半身不遂的开车去了那里 |
[13:49] | Well, I didn’t think it was important to discuss it with you, | 我当时没觉得有必要跟你商量 |
[13:52] | Because honestly, | 因为说实话 |
[13:53] | I thought it was very unlikely that he would offer me anything. | 我以为他什么都不会给我 |
[13:55] | Why? He likes you. | 怎么可能 他欣赏你 |
[13:56] | You worked there for years. Why wouldn’t he want you back? | 你在那里工作多年 他为啥不想让你回去 |
[13:58] | Okay, well, let’s start with the fact that | 好吧 可前提是 |
[13:59] | I can no longer do that clever little parlor trick | 他以前觉得我的特异功能非常有用 |
[14:02] | That he used to find so useful. | 而我现在已经没有那种能力了 |
[14:04] | And like you said, half my body doesn’t work. | 而且正如你说的 我还半身不遂着呢 |
[14:07] | This is not how it’s supposed to go. | 事情不该这样的 |
[14:08] | You should be devoting your time to getting better, | 你应该安心养病 |
[14:10] | Building your health. | 养好身体 |
[14:11] | I should be the one that gets a job, not you. | 我才应该去找工作 不是你 |
[14:13] | Honey, we have been through this. | 亲爱的 我们已经谈过这个问题了 |
[14:15] | You have a job. You’re an inventor. | 你有工作 你是发明家 |
[14:18] | You just need a little time and a little freedom. | 你只是需要一点时间和自由 |
[14:21] | And I want to do this for you. | 我愿意为了你而这么做 |
[14:24] | I want to give this to you. | 我想为你分担一些 |
[14:26] | Haven’t you sacrificed enough already? | 你牺牲的还不够吗 |
[14:28] | No. It’s not a sacrifice when it’s about you. | 不 如果是为了你 就不算牺牲 |
[14:32] | And I’m worried about your health. | 而且我很担心你的健康 |
[14:34] | Honey, when I was at work, I felt great, amazing. | 亲爱的 当我工作的时候 我感觉很好 |
[14:39] | Almost, almost like I was normal. | 就好像我是正常人一样 |
[14:42] | You know,it’s only gonna start off part-time. | 我现在只会从兼职开始 |
[14:45] | And for tomorrow at least, Lee’s gonna give me a ride. | 起码明天只是兼职 而且李会载我去 |
[14:48] | Tomorrow? Well,I guess we know who’s going to Marie’s class. | 明天 好吧 我知道谁要去玛丽的班里了 |
[14:53] | Honey… watch this. | 亲爱的 看好了 |
[15:11] | Very impressive. | 真厉害 |
[15:13] | Not only that, when I was at work today, | 不只是这个 今天当我工作的时候 |
[15:16] | I felt this,this little flicker in my head. | 我感到脑子里有些许的灵光闪现 |
[15:21] | Well, I don’t like the sound of that. | 我可不喜欢这种声音 |
[15:22] | No, no, no, it was good. | 不 这很好 |
[15:24] | It was like seeing a teeny, tiny piece of the future. | 就好象看到了一点点未来的片段 |
[15:28] | Like seeing a sliver of something that’s gonna happen. | 就好象看到了某些将要发生的事情的片段 |
[15:31] | It was Devalos, and he kept saying to me over and over again. | 我看到德弗洛斯 他反复地和我说着些什么 |
[15:35] | And then it stopped. | 然后就停止了 |
[15:38] | And then he actually said it. | 然后他就真的说了那些话 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[15:43] | Well, it felt like it was coming from the same place in my dreams | 感觉那就像以前一样来自我的梦里 |
[15:47] | And the things I used to be able to do came from. | 就像我以前的特殊能力又回来了 |
[15:51] | Like maybe it’s… maybe it’s healing. | 也许这是康复的征兆 |
[15:57] | Maybe it’s coming back. | 也许它回来了 |
[16:03] | Well, you don’t look pleased. | 你看上去并不高兴 |
[16:10] | I guess I was just getting used to the idea of this, this new you. | 我想我已经习惯了现在的你 全新的你 |
[16:14] | You don’t sound like you like the old me very much. | 听起来就像你不太喜欢以前的我 |
[16:16] | Come on. That’s not fair. | 拜托 这么说可不公平 |
[16:17] | You didn’t like the old you very much either. | 你也不怎么喜欢以前的我 |
[16:19] | That thing you’re calling a gift? | 那个被你成为天赋的东西 |
[16:21] | It brought an awful lot of darkness with | 它给你 给我 给这栋房子里所有的人 |
[16:23] | It to you,to me, to everyone in this house. | 都带来了太多的黑暗 |
[16:26] | Can you blame me for not missing it? | 你能因为我不想念它而责备我吗 |
[16:28] | Can you blame me for maybe hoping | 你能因为我不希望这是你康复的迹象 |
[16:30] | That’s the one part of you that doesn’t heal? | 而责备我吗 |
[16:45] | Very impressive. | 很厉害 |
[16:49] | Anything else? | 还有别的反应吗 |
[16:51] | Any other part of you that hasn’t wiggled in a while | 还有其他之前没有反应的部分 |
[16:57] | That’s suddenly come to life? | 突然恢复生机了吗 |
[17:00] | Nope. | 没了 |
[17:03] | Yeah, well, that’s plenty enough for me. | 这已经让我已经很满足了 |
[17:16] | Peter Winant? | 是彼得·怀南特吗 |
[17:20] | I’m Detective Lee Scanlon. | 我是李·斯坎隆探员 |
[17:21] | This is my colleague Allison Dubois. | 这是我的同事艾莉森·迪布瓦 |
[17:24] | We were hoping you had a few minutes to talk. | 希望你有时间跟我们谈谈 |
[17:28] | About time you folks came around. | 你们总算来了 |
[17:30] | Every day I have to paint six or seven doors, | 每天我都要给六七扇门上漆 |
[17:32] | And every night those Taggers come back. | 而每晚那些跟踪者又会回来 |
[17:36] | My phone starts ringing every morning at 7:00 a.m., | 我手机每天早上七点就开始响 |
[17:38] | Tenants calling with work orders. | 都是住户打来下工作订单的 |
[17:41] | I can show you what they look like. | 我可以告诉你们他们长什么样 |
[17:43] | I don’t have any names or anything… | 我没有他们的名字或任何… |
[17:45] | Actually, Mr. Winant, | 事实上 怀南特先生 |
[17:46] | The tagging and what not, | 那些标记或是别的啥 |
[17:47] | That’s not why we’re here. | 不是我们来这里的原因 |
[17:50] | We’re here to talk to you about Sophie Cullen. | 我们是来找你谈谈索菲·卡伦的事情的 |
[17:56] | Sophie? | 索菲吗 |
[17:57] | You’ve been watching her, | 你一直在监视她 |
[17:59] | Following her, recording her, | 跟踪她 跟拍她 |
[18:02] | Making DVDs and sending them to her. | 还做成DVD寄给她 |
[18:04] | She’s very disturbed by it, Mr. Winant. | 她为此备受骚扰 怀南特先生 |
[18:09] | I doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[18:13] | Did she come to you? Did she complain? | 她去找过你们吗 她抱怨了吗 |
[18:16] | No. Her husband did. | 没有 但她丈夫来过 |
[18:23] | So I guess he finally knows. | 看来他终于知道了 |
[18:25] | Knows what? | 知道什么 |
[18:26] | About us. About me and Sophie. | 关于我们 关于我和索菲 |
[18:31] | About our love. | 关于我们的爱 |
[18:39] | I can’t imagine what he must be feeling. | 我无法想象他的感受 |
[18:42] | And what a way to find out. | 通过这种方式来得知可真不好受啊 |
[18:46] | I wonder which ones he saw. | 我想知道他看见的是哪一次 |
[18:47] | I’m sorry. I’m not sure I’m following. | 对不起 我可能没听清 |
[18:50] | Are you trying to tell us that Ms. Cullen knows you? | 你是想告诉我们卡伦女士认识你吗 |
[18:53] | Knows of you? | 听说过你 |
[18:54] | I mean, you know, as anything other than a fan? | 我是说 不是追随者那种类型的 |
[18:58] | I’m trying to tell you that we’re lovers. | 我是想告诉你们 我们是情人 |
[19:04] | Why do you look so shocked? | 你们看上去怎么如此惊讶 |
[19:07] | Why does it strike you as incongruous | 为什么两个看上去 |
[19:10] | That two people who look so different, | 完全不同的人相互吸引 |
[19:13] | Who seem so different would be drawn to one another? | 会让你们感觉那么不舒服 |
[19:17] | Why do you assume we have nothing in common? | 为啥你们认定我们没有共同点 |
[19:20] | You do understand, Mr. Winant, | 你知道的 怀南特先生 |
[19:22] | That I’m gonna have to go back to Ms.Cullen to corroborate | 我要到卡伦女士那里去确认下 |
[19:24] | That her version of your, uh, friendship is the same as yours. | 看看她对你的看法跟你说的是否一样 |
[19:28] | And if it isn’t, I’m putting you on notice. | 如果不是 我会再来警告你的 |
[19:31] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 |
[19:32] | We know where you live. | 知道你住哪儿 |
[19:33] | You so much as cross the street against the light | 你就像闯红灯一样无所顾忌的 |
[19:35] | In pursuit of Ms. Cullen, | 追求卡伦女士 |
[19:36] | You’re going to jail. | 你会进监狱的 |
[19:39] | She worships me… | 她崇拜我 |
[19:43] | And I like her. | 而我喜欢她 |
[19:46] | The best thing about being an inventor? | 成为发明家最大的好处吗 |
[19:49] | Um, wow, that’s a tough one. | 这个问题很难 |
[19:52] | I guess it would have to be that you can, | 我想最大的好处就是 |
[19:55] | You can do your job anywhere. | 你可以在任何地方进行工作 |
[19:56] | I mean, you know, at home, in your car, on a plane. | 我是说 在家里 在车上 在飞机上 |
[20:00] | As long as you remember to bring your brain, | 只要带着你的大脑 |
[20:02] | The whole world is your office. | 整个世界都能成为你的办公室 |
[20:09] | Does anybody else have a… | 还有其他人有问题吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah, sure, go ahead. | 好的 问吧 |
[20:16] | It sounds like a great job. | 听上去是个很棒的工作 |
[20:18] | Yeah,it is. It’s a great job. | 是的 这是个好工作 |
[20:20] | But what happens if you never have another idea? | 可如果你没有新创意了怎么办 |
[20:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:29] | Well, you said an inventor only gets paid when he has an idea. | 你说发明家只有在有创意的时候才能挣钱 |
[20:33] | So, what if you never have another idea? | 那如果你没有新创意了呢 |
[20:37] | Well, but I will. | 我总会有的 |
[20:39] | Okay. But… what if you don’t? | 好吧 可是…如果你没有了呢 |
[20:46] | But I will. | 但我总会有的 |
[20:53] | IDEAS: | 创意 |
[20:58] | – Let’s go to bed. – Uh, yeah, in a minute. | -咱们睡觉去吧 -好的 稍等片刻 |
[21:00] | I’m just, you know, trying to make myself jump-start some ideas. | 我在…我在努力让自己想出一些新创意 |
[21:05] | Can you do that? Can you make yourself have an idea? | 能行吗 你能强迫自己想出新创意吗 |
[21:08] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:09] | But based on the evidence at hand, I tend to think not. | 不过鉴于已有的证据 我觉得不能 |
[21:14] | Okay. Well, then let’s go to bed. | 好吧 那么睡觉去吧 |
[21:16] | Why bother spinning your wheels? | 干嘛强迫自己呢 |
[21:18] | Pick it up in the morning. | 明天早上再继续吧 |
[21:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:20] | I guess I’m just worried that I’m never going to have another idea. | 我想我只是担心自己再也不会有新创意了 |
[21:24] | – But you will. – But what if I don’t? | -可你会有的 -可如果我没有呢 |
[21:28] | Most people don’t have | 大多数人一辈子 |
[21:30] | A single world-class idea in their entire lives. | 都没有一个世界级的发明 |
[21:33] | And I had one. | 而我已经有一个了 |
[21:35] | Do you know how lucky that makes me? | 你知道那有多幸运吗 |
[21:37] | You’re driving yourself crazy. You’re driving me crazy. | 你在逼疯你自己 也在把我也逼疯 |
[21:40] | It’s 10:00. Let’s go to bed. | 已经10点了 睡觉吧 |
[22:15] | 911, Can I help you? | 911报警中心 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[22:17] | Please,please,please come. | 请快过来 |
[22:20] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[22:22] | Ma’am, I can hardly hear you. | 女士 我听不清你的话 |
[22:24] | He broke in. He raped me. | 他闯进来 强奸了我 |
[22:28] | He… he stabbed me. | 还刺伤了我 |
[22:32] | What is your location? | 请告诉我您的地址 |
[22:34] | And he-he killed my husband. | 他杀了我丈夫 |
[22:41] | What if I don’t? | 要是我没有呢 |
[22:44] | Most people don’t have | 许多人一辈子 |
[22:45] | A single world-class idea in their entire lives. | 都没有一个世界级的发明 |
[22:48] | And I had one. | 而我已经有一个了 |
[22:50] | Do you know how lucky that makes me? | 你知道那有多幸运吗 |
[22:59] | Yeah,hello. | 你好 |
[23:02] | Yeah,she’s right here, Detective. | 她在 探长 |
[23:04] | Something’s happened. | 出事了 |
[23:05] | No,tell them I already know what happened. | 告诉他们我已经知道了 |
[23:07] | Peter Winant broke into Sophie Cullen’s home. | 彼得·怀南特闯进了索菲·卡伦的家 |
[23:10] | He killed her husband, stabbed her and raped her. | 杀了她的丈夫 强奸并刺伤了她 |
[23:14] | Wait a second. How can you know that? | 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[23:16] | You don’t dream anymore. | 你不做梦了啊 |
[23:17] | We haven’t even been to bed yet. | 我们甚至还没睡觉呢 |
[23:19] | Well,I hate to disappoint you, but that’s all about to change. | 我不想让你失望 但一切都已经变了 |
[23:25] | It started after we left the dining room. Then we went to bed. | 从我们吃完饭后开始的 然后我们去睡觉了 |
[23:29] | But we didn’t go to bed. We haven’t gone to bed. | 但是我们没有 我们没有去睡觉 |
[23:31] | Not yet. Well,at least I haven’t. | 现在还没有 至少我没有 |
[23:33] | I’m just trying to explain what this experience was like, | 我只是想解释这种经历 |
[23:36] | What it felt like. | 这种感觉 |
[23:38] | So,I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[23:40] | In it, I saw everything that Scanlon just said happened. | 在梦里我看到了斯坎隆所说的一切 |
[23:43] | Then I woke up and I realized none of it had happened yet. | 然后我醒了 意识到什么都还没有发生 |
[23:45] | The sleeping, the dreaming. | 没有睡觉 没有做梦 |
[23:48] | That I was still standing in the dining room with you. | 我还是站在餐厅里陪着你 |
[23:53] | Look… honey, | 听着 亲爱的 |
[23:55] | I think this part of my body– it’s trying to heal. | 我认为我身体的这部分正在康复 |
[23:59] | It’s trying to figure out how to work, | 就像我身体右半边一样 |
[24:03] | Just like the right side of my body is. | 也在慢慢地康复 |
[24:05] | Okay. But hold on a second. | 好吧 但是等等 |
[24:07] | So,before you had the operation,you had a dream. | 在你手术之前你也做了个梦 |
[24:11] | You dreamt that they’d operate on your brain | 你梦到他们给你的大脑动手术 |
[24:13] | And then your gift would disappear. | 然后你的特异功能消失了 |
[24:14] | Now you’re telling me that that dream was wrong? | 现在你又告诉我那个梦是假的 |
[24:17] | That-that all the dreams you had before the operation– | 手术前的那些梦 |
[24:19] | They were wrong? | 都是假的吗 |
[24:19] | They were wrong. | 是的 |
[24:21] | I didn’t have the exact operation that I dreamt about. | 事实是梦没成真 我没做那手术 |
[24:24] | I delayed that. Remember? | 我推迟了 还记得吗 |
[24:25] | That’s why they couldn’t cut out the whole tumor out of my head. | 所以他们才无法将肿瘤全部从我脑中取出 |
[24:29] | Maybe that’s why. | 也许这就是原因 |
[24:30] | It’s been happening for a few days– this-this little flickering. | 这些小闪影在我脑子里有好几天了 |
[24:34] | You didn’t tell me. | 而你都没告诉我 |
[24:36] | I tried to. You didn’t react very well. | 我试过 但你的反应并不好 |
[24:39] | Well,hold on a second. When was this? | 等等 这是什么时候的事 |
[24:41] | It was never. It… it was going to happen. I didn’t allow it to. | 没有的事 是将要发生的 被我阻止了 |
[24:46] | Just like I saw a dream I know I’m going to have. | 就像我刚才看到自己将要做的梦一样 |
[24:49] | I didn’t want to have this conversation. | 我不想谈这个话题 |
[24:50] | Okay,I see. So,you made this decision | 好吧 我明白了 你做这个决定 |
[24:53] | Based not on something that I did, | 并不是基于我做过的事 |
[24:56] | but on something that you believe that I was going to do, | 而是基于你相信我将会做的事情 |
[24:59] | which,by the way, I have not actually done yet. | 也就是那些我实际上并没做的事 |
[25:01] | Yeah,that’s about right. | 差不多 |
[25:02] | Okay,well,thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. | 谢谢你对我的无罪推定 |
[25:04] | And,uh,do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[25:06] | When you actually have this dream | 当你真的做了这个梦 |
[25:07] | That you already know you’re gonna have, | 这个你知道你将要做的梦 |
[25:08] | Don’t bother waking me up. | 别把我叫起来 |
[25:10] | We both already know that I’ll react badly. | 我们已经知道我的反应会很糟了 |
[25:15] | I didn’t see him at first as much as I, um… felt him. | 我开始并没有看见他 只是感觉到了 |
[25:22] | His bigness, his breath. | 他的块头 他的呼吸 |
[25:27] | I mean,I was dead asleep, and it was dark, | 我是说 我睡的很死 而且当时很黑 |
[25:29] | And all of the sudden, | 突然 |
[25:31] | I’m aware that there’s someone tearing at me. | 我意识到有人正在撕扯我 |
[25:35] | And I knew where I was. I knew, I knew I was in my bedroom. | 我知道我在哪里 在卧室里 |
[25:39] | And I also knew that my husband wasn’t there | 我还知道我丈夫不在 |
[25:41] | ‘Cause I couldn’t feel him. | 因为我感觉不到他 |
[25:45] | I couldn’t smell him. So… | 我闻不到他的气味 |
[25:49] | I-I started s-screaming for him. | 所以我开始向他大喊大叫 |
[25:53] | I mean, while there’s this other person pulling at me | 我是说 因为有人在用力拉扯我 |
[25:56] | And-and grunting at me. | 而且在对我嘟嘟囔囔的 |
[26:00] | His hand was over my mouth, and I just remember shutting my eyes. | 他捂住了我的嘴 我只记得自己闭上了眼睛 |
[26:08] | I thought he was gonna break me. | 我想他要强奸我 |
[26:14] | And somewhere in there… | 就在那个时候 |
[26:17] | I guess I blacked out. | 我想我晕过去了 |
[26:20] | And… | 然后 |
[26:22] | When I came to, he was gone. | 等我醒过来 他已经走了 |
[26:26] | My stomach– the left side was throbbing. | 我左边的肚子在抽动 |
[26:32] | That’s when I saw the blood and realized he had stabbed me. | 那时我才看到血 意识到他刺伤了我 |
[26:36] | I tried to get up, but I couldn’t, | 我试着站起来 却不行 |
[26:40] | So I-I dragged myself across the floor, | 我爬出卧室 |
[26:43] | Out of the bedroom and went looking for Dan. | 寻找我的丈夫 |
[26:52] | I found him in the kitchen. | 我在厨房找到了他 |
[26:57] | But at some point, you did get a look at him? | 但应该有某个时刻 你瞄见凶手了吧 |
[27:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:02] | I was able to turn around for just a moment. | 我有那么一瞬间转了下身 |
[27:09] | He looked like a rhino. | 他看起来像头犀牛 |
[27:12] | Like an angry rhino. | 一头愤怒的犀牛 |
[27:16] | He can’t be that hard to find, a creature like that. He can’t. | 像那样的禽兽他不会很难找的 不会的 |
[27:19] | He can’t be that hard to find. | 不会很难找的 |
[27:22] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[27:25] | But until we do, | 但在我们找到他之前 |
[27:26] | You’ll have two police outside your door | 会有两个警察在门口保护你 |
[27:28] | 24 hours a day, seven days a week. | 一周七天 每天24小时 |
[27:31] | Everything she just told us in there, I saw it,Lee. | 她说的一切我都看见了 李 |
[27:34] | I saw it the other day when we were visiting that monster. | 那天我们去拜访那个禽兽时我就看到了 |
[27:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[27:39] | I saw them making love. At least I thought that’s what I saw. | 我看见他们在做爱 起码我以为我看到了 |
[27:42] | I-I thought I was seeing some kind of fantasy in his head, | 我以为我是看到了他脑袋中的幻想 |
[27:45] | But I guess I was just seeing him rape her. | 但我想我刚刚看到他强奸了她 |
[27:48] | And I could’ve stopped it,Lee. | 我本来可能阻止这事的 李 |
[27:49] | We could’ve stopped it. | 我们本来可能阻止这事的 |
[27:50] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[27:52] | First of all,you weren’t even sure you were psychic yesterday. | 首先 你甚至不确定你昨天是否通灵了 |
[27:54] | Second of all, how could you have stopped it? | 第二 你怎么可能阻止这事 |
[27:56] | You can’t lock someone up for something he hasn’t done yet. | 你不能因为某人还没做的事而逮捕这人 |
[27:59] | Especially someone with an absolutely clean record like that guy has. | 特别是一个案底像他一样清白的人 |
[28:02] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[28:12] | – Joe Dubois, right? – Yeah. | -乔·迪布瓦是吧 -是的 |
[28:14] | I’m Drew Campbell. | 我是德鲁·坎贝尔 |
[28:15] | We met at the kindergarten play last year, | 我们去年在幼儿园的游戏比赛里见过 |
[28:18] | The four food group thing. | 第四食物组 |
[28:19] | Oh, right. Okay. | 是啊 没错 |
[28:21] | Yeah, my boy got a real kick out of your career day presentation. | 我儿子毁了你的职业体验日演说 |
[28:25] | He came home, told me all about it. | 他回到家 全告诉我了 |
[28:26] | All about that solar cell you built. | 说的都是你的那个太阳能电池 |
[28:29] | He did? | 他真那样说的吗 |
[28:31] | I’m a corporate recruiter. A headhunter. | 我是企业招聘员 猎头公司的 |
[28:35] | I work with all the major engineering firms in the Southwest. | 我和西南地区所有大型工程公司合作 |
[28:39] | I could sell the hell out of you. | 我能把你推销出去 |
[28:41] | That’s not what I read in the papers. | 这不是我在报纸上看到的吧 |
[28:42] | What I read in the papers is that when it comes to jobs, | 我看到的是如果涉及到工作 |
[28:44] | No one’s hiring. | 没有人会被录用的 |
[28:46] | I’m just saying that companies focusing on green technology | 我只能说那些注重于绿色科技的公司 |
[28:50] | Are pretty flush with stimulus money right now. | 现在都有着诱人的奖金 |
[28:54] | All of them are hiring. | 他们都在招聘人手 |
[28:55] | Okay, if you say so. | 好吧 就算你这么说 |
[28:56] | But my background is in-in aeronautics. | 但我的专长是航天学啊 |
[28:58] | I don’t know anything about doing engineering. | 我对工程学一无所知 |
[29:01] | Joe, you built a solar cell. | 乔 你制出了太阳能蓄电池 |
[29:04] | It doesn’t get much greener than that. | 不可能还有比那还绿色的了 |
[29:08] | Hey,limo? Somebody call for a limo? | 豪华车 有人叫了豪华车吗 |
[29:13] | Now, that is what I call service. | 这才是我所说的服务 |
[29:17] | Do you think the restrooms are still open in there? | 你觉得这里的卫生间还开着吗 |
[29:19] | Guess so. | 应该开着吧 |
[29:22] | Two minutes. | 等我两分钟 |
[29:24] | Well,that is not what I call service. | 这可不是我所说的服务 |
[29:34] | She made a fool out of me. | 她把我当做傻子 |
[29:38] | Even now, she’s laughing at me. | 即使是现在 她还在嘲笑我 |
[29:49] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我不是有意要吓你 |
[29:50] | Joe said I could find you here. | 乔跟我说能在这里找到你 |
[29:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:52] | Peter Winant. | 彼得·怀南特 |
[29:54] | About a half hour ago, | 大概一小时前 |
[29:55] | He tried to force his way into Sophie Cullen’s hospital room. | 他试图硬闯索菲·卡伦 的病房 |
[29:58] | One of the officers we had stationed there ordered him to freeze; | 一个守在那里的警官命令他不准动 |
[30:01] | Winant went after him. | 怀南特朝他追了过去 |
[30:02] | The other officer put one in his neck, | 另一个警官朝他脖子上开了一枪 |
[30:04] | Two in his back. | 朝背上开了两枪 |
[30:09] | Hey, penny for your thoughts. | 你呆呆的在想什么呢 |
[30:12] | I’m not sure you would get your money’s worth. | 我不认为你那钱花得值 |
[30:15] | Just thinking about how random life is. | 想想生活是多么的变化无常 |
[30:19] | One day there’s this couple, | 以前这对夫妇 |
[30:20] | You know, happy,they’re living their life. | 过着快乐的生活 |
[30:23] | And this other guy comes along, | 突然有个人闯了进来 |
[30:26] | Kills the husband, tortures the wife. | 杀了丈夫 折磨妻子 |
[30:29] | Random. | 世事难预料啊 |
[30:31] | Now he’s dead,too. | 现在他也死了 |
[30:34] | Completely random. | 彻底的难预料啊 |
[30:36] | Yeah. Hey, speaking of random, | 是啊 说到难预料 |
[30:37] | This guy came up to me in school. | 有个家伙到学校来找我 |
[30:40] | Uh, his kid told him about my presentation on career day. | 他儿子告诉了他我在职业体验日上的演说 |
[30:44] | Turns out,he thinks he may have a job for me. | 结果是他可能有一份工作要给我 |
[30:47] | W-What are you talking about? We’ve been through this. | 你在说什么呢 我们谈过这个了 |
[30:49] | There are no jobs. | 没有工作 |
[30:51] | Not in aeronautics, not in Phoenix. | 在菲尼克斯没有跟航空学有关的工作 |
[30:54] | Besides, you’re not looking for a job. | 而且你也没在找工作 |
[30:55] | I don’t know. I might be. | 我不知道 我也许在找 |
[30:59] | You know,I miss seeing people every day. | 我很怀念每天看到人们的日子 |
[31:02] | I mean, people other than | 我是说 除了我每天送她们上学时会从 |
[31:02] | My kids in the rearview mirror when I take them to school. | 后照镜里看到我的孩子 除了她们之外的人 |
[31:06] | I miss drinking coffee that I didn’t have to make myself. | 我怀念不用自己冲咖啡的日子 |
[31:11] | I-I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[31:12] | But I miss communicating a little, you know? | 但我真的有点怀念与人沟通了 你明白吗 |
[31:14] | I miss being by myself and listening to the radio. | 我怀念做着自己 听着电台的日子 |
[31:18] | I do. I miss it. | 真的 我很怀念 |
[31:19] | I miss working for someone. | 我怀念为别人工作的日子 |
[31:21] | I miss having a job. | 我怀念有份工作的日子 |
[31:22] | Okay, well, maybe you should call this magic man, | 好吧 也许你该打给这个魔术师 |
[31:24] | This man who knows about all these magic jobs | 他知道别人不知道的 |
[31:27] | That no one else knows about. | 所有充满魔力的工作 |
[31:28] | They’re green jobs. | 那些是绿色工作 |
[31:30] | Turns out I’m green engineer, | 原来我是个绿色工程师 |
[31:32] | And I didn’t even know it. | 而我自己都不知道 |
[31:34] | I don’t care what color engineer you are, | 我不在乎你是什么颜色的工程师 |
[31:37] | As long as you’re a happy engineer. | 只要你是个快乐工程师就行 |
[32:01] | That’s not all for you, you know. | 你知道那不是给你的 |
[32:33] | I don’t want to leave. Why do I have to leave? | 我不想走 我为什么一定得走 |
[32:36] | Because I’m married. | 因为我已经结婚了 |
[32:38] | And my husband’s gonna be home soon | 而我丈夫马上就要回家了 |
[32:42] | And because you know the answer. | 你知道原因的 |
[32:47] | What if I just stay? | 如果我要留下来呢 |
[32:48] | What if I just don’t leave and we wait for him to get home? | 如果我留下来 我们一起等他回来呢 |
[32:53] | And then he knows. | 那他就会知道了 |
[32:55] | And then nothing will matter and then we can get on with it. | 然后就没啥麻烦了 我们就能有进展了 |
[32:58] | It’s not that easy, Peter. | 没这么简单 彼得 |
[33:00] | I’ve explained this to you. I need a job. | 我跟你解释过了 我需要有份工作 |
[33:04] | You’re gonna have to give me time to find work at another station | 在我们告诉别人之前 你要给我点时间 |
[33:07] | Before we can tell anyone. | 在另外一家电视台找到份工作 |
[33:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:11] | It’s hard to wait. I… | 等待很难熬 我… |
[33:17] | I want to spend a whole night with you. | 我想整晚和你在一起 |
[33:22] | I want to wake up with you. | 我想和你一起醒来 |
[33:26] | I want that too. Soon, my love. | 我也希望这样 很快的 亲爱的 |
[33:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:51] | You sit tight. I’ll be right back. | 你坐稳了 我马上回来 |
[35:27] | You’re going home today? | 你今天要回家吗 |
[35:30] | Yeah, they’re letting me leave in a couple hours. | 他们允许我外出几小时 |
[35:32] | The nurses showed me how to dress my wounds last night. | 护士昨晚教了我怎样绑绷带 |
[35:35] | That’s amazing. | 真有趣 |
[35:37] | Two stab wounds and no lasting damage. | 两处刺伤 却没造成永久的伤害 |
[35:40] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:42] | You haven’t seen the two scars | 你还没看那两个疤呢 |
[35:43] | I’m going to be left with for the rest of my life. | 我后半辈子要一直带着它们了 |
[35:45] | But still. I mean, no major organs struck. | 但还是没有伤到重要器官 |
[35:51] | No nerves severed. | 神经也没被切断 |
[35:51] | It’s almost as if whoever did this | 这么说吧 无论是谁做的 |
[35:54] | Was determined to do as little damage as possible. | 他都是想尽量将伤害降到最低 |
[35:57] | Excuse me? “Whoever did this?” | 抱歉 “无论是谁做的” |
[35:59] | Peter Winant did this. | 彼得·怀南特做的 |
[36:00] | He killed my husband and he tried to kill me. | 他杀了我丈夫然后又想杀我 |
[36:03] | If you say so. | 如果你一定要这么说的话 |
[36:05] | Well, wait a minute. Who doesn’t say so? | 等下 谁没有这样说 |
[36:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:08] | I just know that Peter thinks you made a fool out of him. | 我只是知道彼得认为你在耍他 |
[36:11] | Peter thinks that… | 彼得认为… |
[36:18] | You’re that Mrs. Dubois. | 你是那位迪布瓦女士吧 |
[36:20] | I hadn’t put it together. | 我还没把事情想到一块呢 |
[36:22] | Well, little does he know he’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 他所知道的只是冰山一角 |
[36:25] | Yes, you made a fool out of Peter. | 是的 你把彼得当猴耍了 |
[36:26] | You made a fool out of your husband. | 你把你丈夫也当猴耍了 |
[36:28] | You’re making a fool out of the whole justice system. | 你在把整个司法系统都当猴耍 |
[36:30] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:33] | He must have been thrilled the day you answered him. | 你答应他的那天他一定很兴奋 |
[36:35] | The day you reached out. I mean, how did it start? | 我是说 你们是怎么开始的 |
[36:37] | Did he send you a mash-up of yourself on television? | 他是不是把你拍下来刻成盘寄给你了 |
[36:41] | And what,what did his face look like | 当你答应和他交往的时候 |
[36:43] | When you agreed to meet with him? | 他是什么表情 |
[36:44] | Now that, that’s a DVD I’d like to see. | 那个 那倒真是我想看的DVD呢 |
[36:48] | How about when you slept with him? | 还有你和他上床的时候呢 |
[36:49] | Or when you told him that you loved him? | 或者你告诉他你爱他的时候呢 |
[36:52] | What, n-no recording of that? | 怎么了 这些没有录下来吗 |
[36:54] | What seems to be the problem, Ms. Cullen? | 有什么问题吗 卡伦太太 |
[36:56] | Could you send somebody by, please? | 请派个人过来好吗 |
[36:58] | How about when you stabbed yourself? | 还有你把自己刺伤的时候呢 |
[37:01] | Could you please not block the door? | 请别关门好吗 |
[37:02] | There’s a nurse that’s coming here any minute. | 随时会有护士进来 |
[37:04] | What about when you stabbed your husband to death? | 还有你刺死你丈夫的时候呢 |
[37:07] | No footage of that either? | 这个也没录下来吗 |
[37:09] | It’s funny. | 这太滑稽了 |
[37:09] | I don’t see that police detective | 那天跟你一起来的探员 |
[37:11] | You came here with the other day. | 怎么没来 |
[37:13] | Could it be that this visit isn’t official business? | 这次是非官方的探访吗 |
[37:15] | That what you’re doing right now | 你现在所做的 |
[37:17] | Amounts to nothing more than harassment? | 是在骚扰我吗 |
[37:19] | Isn’t this the moment that | 你现在是不是想提醒我 |
[37:21] | You’re gonna remind me what a wealthy woman you are now | 你是个多么富有的女人 |
[37:23] | And how many television stations and newspapers you own, | 还有你拥有多少家电视台和报社 |
[37:25] | And how you employ tens of attorneys, | 以及你雇佣了一众律师吧 |
[37:29] | All of whom you’re going to sic on me | 如果我不马上走 |
[37:30] | If I don’t leave this very minute? | 他们全都会对我群起而攻之 |
[37:33] | Well, don’t worry. I’m leaving. | 别担心 我现在就走 |
[37:36] | But you’ll be seeing me. | 不过你还会再见到我的 |
[37:52] | Tell me you’re done. | 告诉我你找完了 |
[37:54] | I’m not done. | 我没找完 |
[37:55] | You’re not done, meaning, uh, I have more to look at? | 你没找完的意思是我还有更多的要看 |
[37:58] | Or you’re not done | 还是说 |
[37:59] | ‘Cause you haven’t found what you want to find, | 因为你还没找到你要找的东西 |
[38:01] | Even though you’ve already looked at everything ten times? | 即使你已经把所有东西都看了十遍 |
[38:03] | I’m not done yet. | 我还没找完 |
[38:05] | Come on, Allison. | 拜托 艾莉森 |
[38:06] | We’ve already been here for three hours. | 我们已经在这里三个小时了 |
[38:07] | This joint’s the size of a shoe box. | 这地方小的就像一个鞋盒 |
[38:09] | If you don’t see it, it isn’t here. | 要是你没找到 那就是根本没在这里 |
[38:11] | It’s got to be. I just know it. | 一定在 我就是知道 |
[38:12] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[38:13] | They were involved. I can smell it. | 他俩有染 我嗅到了那种气息 |
[38:17] | Come to your senses. | 醒醒吧 |
[38:18] | There’s no way that guy and that girl were… | 那个男的跟那个女的不可能 |
[38:22] | What was the word you used? | 你用的哪个词来着 |
[38:23] | – Involved. – Involved. | -有染 -有染 |
[38:27] | Anywhere other than in his head. | 恐怕只是他自己空想吧 |
[38:30] | You find a souvenir pair of her panties? | 你找到她的内裤了吗 |
[38:33] | Under the mattress? Hidden in the closet? | 在床垫下面 还是在柜子里 |
[38:36] | Come on, you know that’s what you’re gonna need to make the case. | 拜托 那才是你要用来提出证明的东西 |
[38:40] | How about a love letter? | 有找到情书吗 |
[38:42] | You don’t even have a photograph with the two of them in it | 你连他们两人的合照都找不到 |
[38:44] | ‘Cause they weren’t together. | 因为他们根本没在一起 |
[38:45] | I told you I’m not done yet. | 我说了我还没找完 |
[38:47] | Well, I’m done and I’m your ride. Come on. | 好吧 我找完了 而我是你的司机 走吧 |
[39:02] | Look at that door. | 看看那扇门 |
[39:03] | Not only are we not going to clear his name, | 我们不仅没有为他洗清冤屈 |
[39:06] | We didn’t even try to find the little turds | 我们甚至没试过去找出那些人渣 |
[39:08] | Who were making his life miserable by doing this. | 他们就这么来给他的生活雪上加霜 |
[39:11] | It’s kind of a moot point at this juncture, Allison. | 事情都还没有定数 艾莉森 |
[39:13] | Lee, let’s go back inside, | 李 我们再进去 |
[39:15] | Look at the security tape, and see if we can ID them. | 看看监控录像 也许我们能认出他们 |
[39:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:19] | The taggers–they’re on the tape. | 那些跟踪者 他们一定被拍下来了 |
[39:21] | Anyone around this apartment would be on that tape. | 这公寓周围的任何人都会在上面 |
[39:26] | Oh, my god, Lee… | 我的天啊 李 |
[39:39] | Ah, Miss Cullen, thank you for joining us. | 卡伦小姐 感谢你加入我们 |
[39:42] | You’re just in time. We were about to watch some television. | 你来得正好 我们正准备看些录像 |
[39:46] | Should I have brought a lawyer? | 我需要请律师吗 |
[39:48] | If you’re asking me if you’re about to be charged with anything, | 如果你是在问我你有没有被起诉 |
[39:51] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[39:51] | We simply want to give you a progress report | 我们只是想告诉你有关你丈夫之死的 |
[39:53] | On the investigation into your husband’s death. Please. | 最新进展 请坐 |
[39:56] | But we know who killed my husband. | 可我们知道是谁杀了我丈夫 |
[39:59] | It was the same man who attacked me, raped me. | 就是袭击了我 强奸了我的那个人 |
[40:01] | And he’s dead, so there’s nothing to investigate. | 而且他也死了 所以没什么好调查的 |
[40:04] | Are you referring to your stalker? | 你是指跟踪你的那个人吗 |
[40:06] | The man you told us you never saw | 就是你告诉我们在他闯入你家之前 |
[40:09] | Until the night he broke into your home? | 你从未见过的那个人吗 |
[40:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:11] | Well, what if we were to tell you | 如果我们告诉你 |
[40:13] | We had surveillance footage of you | 我们找到了你的监控录像呢 |
[40:14] | Making your way into and out of Peter’s apartment | 有两晚你在做完晚间新闻后 |
[40:17] | On two different evenings after your late newscast? | 进出彼得的公寓的录像 |
[40:20] | Surveillance footage? | 监控录像 |
[40:21] | There was a problem with vandals. | 因为出现了一些捣乱者 |
[40:23] | Peter was determined to catch them. | 彼得决定要抓住他们 |
[40:25] | He set up security cameras. | 所以他安装了监视器 |
[40:26] | He had a monitor right there in his apartment. | 他的公寓里有监视屏 |
[40:28] | I’m guessing he must have shut it off | 我想他在与你偷欢时一定把它关了 |
[40:31] | When he was entertaining you or else you would’ve seen it. | 不然你应该会看到 |
[40:33] | Even though it was night, | 即使是在晚上 |
[40:35] | Even though you were wearing sunglasses, | 即使你戴了太阳镜 |
[40:36] | I’m quite sure that a jury will | 我确信陪审团 |
[40:38] | Have no problem believing it’s you. | 还是一定能认出你 |
[40:46] | And what will that prove? | 那又能证明什么 |
[40:48] | It’ll prove you’re a liar, for one thing. | 能证明你在说谎 |
[40:50] | A liar…perhaps, but not a killer. | 说谎 也许吧 但不能证明我是凶手 |
[40:54] | You’re quite right about that, Miss Cullen. | 你说的很对 卡伦小姐 |
[40:56] | We have no proof that you took your husband’s life, not yet. | 我们目前还不能证明是你杀了你丈夫 |
[41:00] | But I did take the liberty of sending this footage | 但是我有权把这段录像 |
[41:02] | To every news outlet in the city, | 寄给城里的新闻媒体 |
[41:03] | Including, by the way, the one that you own or…owned. | 也包括你名下的 或者曾经是你名下的那些 |
[41:08] | Apparently, it’s going to be a huge story. | 很明显 这会是一个惊天大故事 |
[41:11] | A public figure in an adulterous relationship | 一个公众人物与一个 |
[41:13] | With the man she claimed to be her stalker? | 被指认跟踪她的男人通奸 |
[41:16] | We also made sure that | 另外 我们已经确保 |
[41:17] | Your late husband’s family got to see the footage. | 你已故丈夫的家人也看到了这段录像 |
[41:19] | They had some interesting things to say. | 他们说了一些很有趣的事 |
[41:21] | They told us that you and your late husband | 他们告诉我们你和你的亡夫 |
[41:23] | Signed prenuptial agreements. | 签过一份婚前协议 |
[41:24] | And it turns out that | 事实证明 |
[41:25] | Even the appearance of an adulterous relationship | 即使只有你通奸这件事 |
[41:27] | Is enough to render those agreements null and void. | 也已经足够让这份协议无效了 |
[41:31] | By the way, they asked me | 还有 他们要我跟你说 |
[41:32] | To ask you to do them the courtesy of skipping the funeral. | 拜托你行行好不要去参加葬礼 |
[41:35] | They said there will be plenty of time to catch up | 他们说你在法庭上争夺房产的时候 |
[41:38] | When they see you in court to contest the estate. | 他们还会有很多机会见到你 |
[41:43] | Is there anything else? Am I free to go? | 说完了吗 我能走了吗 |
[41:49] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[41:52] | But I’m not sure how, uh, free you’ll feel. | 但我不确定你能感觉到轻松 |
[41:56] | I’m reopening the investigation into your husband’s death. | 我要重新调查你丈夫的死因 |
[41:59] | You’re the main suspect. | 你是主要嫌疑犯 |
[42:03] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你来 |
[42:16] | It’s good to have you back. | 你能回来真好 |
[42:18] | It’s good to be here. | 我能在这里也很好 |
[42:21] | I don’t know. I have a good feeling about this guy. | 我不知道 我对这人印象不错 |
[42:24] | I just kind of trust him. | 我有点信任他 |
[42:24] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[42:26] | And he says he’s already got a couple interviews set up for me. | 而且他说他已经为我安排了一些面试 |
[42:28] | Well, if you’re sure that’s what you want. | 如果你确定那是你想要的 |
[42:30] | Thanks,honey. | 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[42:31] | Well, I’m not sure that it’s what I want. | 好吧 我并不确定 |
[42:32] | But I mean, nobody’s offered me a job yet. | 但还从没有人为我提供过工作机会 |
[42:35] | Um, but when they do, if they do, I suppose I could… | 可如果有人这样做了 我想我可能 |
[42:37] | I could still always turn it down. | 我可能还是会拒绝 |
[42:39] | I suppose so. | 我想也是 |
[42:41] | He wants me to get a haircut. | 他想让我先去理发 |
[42:44] | Before the first interview. | 在第一次面试之前 |
[42:46] | He says he thinks it might be, uh, helpful. | 他说这样可能会有所帮助 |
[42:48] | Wow, are you actually going to do it? | 你真的要这么做吗 |
[42:50] | Yeah, I think he’s probably right. | 对啊 我觉得他可能说得对 |
[42:52] | Do you even know where to get one, Daddy? | 可你知道到哪里理发吗 老爸 |
[42:55] | Bridgette…for what it’s worth, I like the idea. | 布里奇特 不管怎样 这主意不错 |
[42:58] | Get the person who cut Mommy’s. | 去找妈妈的理发师 |
[43:00] | I’m not going to the hospital to get a haircut. | 我可不会去医院理发 |
[43:03] | You silly Billy! | 小傻瓜 |
[43:05] | Oh, my god, Mom… | 天啊 妈妈 |
[43:07] | You’re eating with your right hand. | 你在用你的右手在吃饭 |