时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This is Jeff | 这是杰夫 |
[00:05] | As a little boy, he loved animals. | 他从小就喜欢动物 |
[00:07] | The day his parents brought Frisky home, | 父母把弗瑞斯基带回家的那天 |
[00:09] | Jeff couldn’t conceal his joy | 杰夫简直欣喜若狂 |
[00:12] | Jeff never lost his love for animals. | 杰夫从未停止过他对动物的爱 |
[00:15] | It’s hard to know exactly when his | 很难知道具体从何时开始 |
[00:16] | Toothy grin gave way to darker thoughts, | 他纯真的笑容被邪念取代了 |
[00:19] | But in 1991 the police were responding | 但1991年 警方在处理 |
[00:21] | To a complaint at Jeff’s apartment | 邻居对杰夫住所的投诉之时 |
[00:23] | When one of them noticed an unusual smell. | 一名警员注意到有一股怪味 |
[00:26] | They found a severed head in his refrigerator. | 他们在他家的冷藏箱里找到了一个人头 |
[00:30] | There was another one in the freezer | 还有一个在冷冻室 |
[00:32] | As well as three more skulls in a filing cabinet, | 档案柜里还藏着三个头骨 |
[00:35] | And four others spread throughout the Milwaukee apartment. | 另外四个散落在密尔沃基的公寓附近 |
[00:38] | For most of us | 对于我们大多数人来说 |
[00:39] | That was the first time we ever heard about Jeffrey Dahmer. | 那是我们第一次对杰夫瑞·达莫有所耳闻 |
[00:42] | He was 31 years old. | 他31岁 |
[00:44] | He’d been killing people since he was 18. | 18岁便开始杀人 |
[00:47] | He was somebody’s son somebody’s brother. | 他为人子 为人兄 |
[00:52] | Leslie was the prettiest girl in Altadena, California. | 莱丝莉是加州阿尔塔迪纳区最美的姑娘 |
[00:56] | In fact she was elected homecoming princess twice. | 事实上她已经两次荣膺校园公主 |
[00:59] | After she graduated from high school | 高中毕业后 |
[01:00] | She met her first serious boyfriend | 她交了第一个正式男友 |
[01:03] | His name was Charlie. | 他叫查理 |
[01:05] | Leslie Van Houten joined the Manson family | 莱丝莉·范·侯登嫁入了曼森家 |
[01:07] | And was later charged with the murder | 不久后被控谋杀了 |
[01:09] | Of Rosemary and Leno LaBianca. | 罗斯玛丽和里诺·拉比安卡夫妇 |
[01:12] | After stabbing Rosemary 16 times, | 在刺了罗斯玛丽16刀后 |
[01:15] | Leslie changed into clothes from the Labiancas’ closet | 莱丝莉换上拉比安卡夫妇衣橱中的衣服 |
[01:18] | And raided their refrigerator. | 并掏空了他们家的冰箱 |
[01:21] | And when Leslie walked into court every morning | 每个早晨 当莱丝莉面带微笑 |
[01:23] | With a smile on her face. | 步入法庭时 |
[01:25] | The whole world wondered | 所有人都在疑惑 |
[01:28] | How could someone who looked so sweet, | 一个长相如此甜美的邻家女孩 |
[01:31] | Who looked like she could be anyone of our daughters, go so wrong. | 怎会误入如此的歧途 |
[01:37] | We want to believe that every child | 我们试图相信 |
[01:38] | Is born into this world a blank vessel… | 每个孩子降生时都纯真无邪 |
[01:42] | Waiting to be filled with only the best parts of us. | 等着被灌输世界上美好的一面 |
[01:48] | And yet, no matter how hard we try, | 然而 无论我们如何努力 |
[01:53] | Invariably the day comes when our child | 我们仍无法避免 有那么一天 |
[01:55] | Does something surprise us. | 我们的孩子会做出一些惊人之举 |
[01:59] | Becomes someone we don’t quite recognize. | 会变得让我们无法辨认 |
[02:06] | – I’m home. – I’m in the kitchen, dad. | -我回来了 -我在厨房 老爸 |
[02:09] | And we find ourselves thinking, who is that person? | 于是我们会陷入沉思 这个人究竟是谁 |
[02:12] | Okay. Where’s your mom and your sisters? | 好的 你妈妈和你妹妹呢 |
[03:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:16] | Thank you, mommy. | 谢谢 妈咪 |
[03:19] | Someone looks tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[03:22] | – I didn’t sleep good. – Well, why is that? | -我没睡好 -为什么呢 |
[03:26] | – Why you looking at me? – You snore. | -看我干嘛 -你打呼噜了 |
[03:29] | That’s a lie! I’ve never once heard me snoring! | 骗人 我可从来没听见过自己打呼噜 |
[03:32] | You know you snore. We all know that you snore. | 你自己心里清楚 我们都清楚 |
[03:36] | Yeah well fine. Kick me out of the house. | 行啊 那把我赶出去好了 |
[03:39] | Kick me out of the family. | 把我逐出家门 |
[03:40] | Nobody’s kicking you out of anywhere. | 没人赶你出去 |
[03:43] | I think I need my own room. | 我想我需要个自己的房间 |
[03:45] | Well I’m sorry honey. I don’t have another room to give you. | 对不起 宝贝 我们没有多余的房间 |
[03:48] | But Ariel has her own room. | 但艾丽尔就有她自己的房间 |
[03:50] | Everybody has their own room. | 每个人都有自己的房间 |
[03:53] | I don’t have my own room. | 我可没有 |
[03:54] | Hey, here’s an idea. | 我有办法 |
[03:55] | Since Ariel doesn’t snore and Marie doesn’t snore, | 既然艾丽尔和玛丽都不打呼噜 |
[03:59] | How about they share the bunk bed and I’ll get Ariel’s room? | 那她俩睡上下铺 艾丽尔的房间给我 怎么样 |
[04:02] | Hey, here’s an idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[04:04] | How about we go back to that part where | 我们还是回到刚才的话题 |
[04:06] | You were talking about leaving the family? | 你不是说要搬出去住吗 |
[04:09] | Okay enough! Everybody calm down. Be patient. | 够了 大家都保持冷静 耐心一点 |
[04:13] | Your sister here is gonna go to college soon | 你们的姐姐快读大学了 |
[04:16] | And everyone will have their own room. | 这样每个人都能有自己的房间了 |
[04:18] | – Me too? – Don’t push your luck. | -我也有吗 -别得寸进尺 |
[04:23] | Hey guys we’re leaving in ten minutes. Did you hear me? | 我们十分钟后出发 听见了吗 |
[04:26] | Yep. | 听见了 |
[04:31] | Hey so can I uh talk to you guys about something? | 我能跟你们商量点事吗 |
[04:33] | All depends. What’s the something? | 看情况 什么事 |
[04:36] | Well there’s this uh thing tomorrow night. | 是明晚的事 |
[04:39] | And I know that it’s a school night | 我知道那得在学校过夜 |
[04:40] | But I would, uh, really like to go. | 可我真的很想去 |
[04:42] | Well, can we know what this thing is? | 能告诉我们到底是什么活动吗 |
[04:44] | It’s a scavenger hunt. A really cool scavenger hunt. | 是一个寻宝比赛 很酷的寻宝比赛 |
[04:47] | They do it every year. | 每年都有举办 |
[04:48] | It’s uh for the seniors | 参加的是高年级学生 |
[04:51] | And the boy who’s putting it together | 活动组织的那个男孩 |
[04:52] | Asked and I if, uh, | 问艾什莉和我 |
[04:53] | We wanted to come even though we’re not seniors. | 是否愿意参加 尽管我们并不是毕业班的 |
[04:56] | Honey..uh… when you find these things how does it work? | 亲爱的 你要怎么去参加寻宝 |
[04:59] | Do you go in cars? Do you drive? | 开车去吗 你来开吗 |
[05:00] | Well yeah of course. I mean, they’re all seniors. | 当然 他们都是毕业班的 |
[05:03] | Well um ,I think daddy and I have to think about this. | 好吧 我想你爸爸和我得商量一下 |
[05:09] | And now’s not really a good time. | 现在不是讨论的时候 |
[05:10] | You have to get everybody to school and | 你得送大家去学校 |
[05:11] | Detective Scanlon’s coming to get me in 20 minutes. | 而且20分钟后斯坎隆探长就要来接我了 |
[05:15] | Can we get back to you on this | 等我们商量好后 |
[05:16] | Later after we think about it. | 晚点再答复你好吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah okay. I mean I just I don’t get | 好吧 我只是不明白 |
[05:22] | What there is to think about. | 这有什么好商量的 |
[05:23] | It’s just a scavenger hunt. | 只是个寻宝游戏 |
[05:24] | I know, we heard you, sweetie. | 宝贝 这事我们知道了 |
[05:25] | We just… we just want think. | 只是我们得商量一下 |
[05:30] | Uh okay, well, you know I better get the girls to school. | 好吧 我还是先送她们去学校吧 |
[05:34] | – Thank you honey. – Thank you, sweetie. | -谢谢 宝贝 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[05:44] | So? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:46] | So I think that uh we’re the luckiest parents on earth. | 我觉得我们是世界上最幸运的家长 |
[05:49] | I mean from the moment you got sick, she’s just been…. | 我是说 自从你病倒后 她就… |
[05:51] | I konw. | 我知道 |
[05:53] | I just think it’s going to be really hard to say no. | 我只是觉得很难拒绝她的请求 |
[05:57] | Well, we haven’t said anything yet. | 反正我们还什么都没说 |
[06:27] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[06:30] | Can I steal you for a moment? | 能占用你一点时间吗 |
[06:33] | Her name’s Elena Agronov. | 她叫埃琳娜·格拉诺夫 |
[06:34] | She’s my housekeeper’s daughter. | 是我管家的女儿 |
[06:36] | She borrowed her mother’s car | 几天前的晚上 |
[06:38] | To run an errand a couple of nights ago | 她借了她妈妈的车去办事 |
[06:40] | And hasn’t been seen since. | 然后就失踪了 |
[06:43] | Are the police looking for her? | 警方在找了吗 |
[06:45] | No,not yet. You know how it works. | 还没有 你知道办事流程 |
[06:47] | You can’t file a missing persons report | 失踪不到48小时 |
[06:49] | Until she’s been gone at least 48 hours. | 是不会立案处理的 |
[06:51] | That’s why I thought I’d print up these flyers. | 所以我才想出打印这些寻人启事 |
[06:53] | Get a jump on things. | 希望能有所线索 |
[06:57] | You know her. | 你了解她 |
[06:59] | You think she’s the kind of girl who | 你觉得她会是那种 |
[07:01] | Might be in some kind of trouble? | 惹是生非的姑娘吗 |
[07:02] | No. No no no not this girl. | 不会 她不是这种女孩 |
[07:04] | She’s, uh… she’s pretty special. | 她…她很特别 |
[07:07] | She practically grew up in my house. | 她基本算是在我家长大的 |
[07:09] | Terrific student. | 是个品学兼优的好学生 |
[07:10] | Putting herself through college. Accounting major. | 靠自己读完大学 主攻会计专业 |
[07:14] | No that uh that’s what has us all so concerned. | 所以我们才会如此担心 |
[07:18] | This is very out of character for her. | 这一点也不像她的风格 |
[07:26] | Hey, open up! | 快点 开门 |
[07:33] | Ariel, wake up! Wake up. Come on! | 艾丽尔 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[07:41] | What are you looking at? Open the door! | 看什么看啊 快开门 |
[07:53] | You’re dead. I’m telling mom. | 你死定了 我要告诉妈妈 |
[07:55] | And when she hears that you left your | 她要是知道你 |
[07:57] | Little sisters out on the street… | 把妹妹留在街上… |
[07:59] | You’re gonna be quiet and tell me where to go. | 你最好给我安静点 告诉我要去哪里 |
[08:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[08:04] | We’re not going anywhere not until Marie gets in the car. | 我们哪也不去 得先等玛丽上车 |
[08:09] | And then we’re going home. | 然后我们回家 |
[08:10] | And you’ll tell me where that is. | 你得告诉我怎么走 |
[08:12] | I said home. You know where home is. | 我说了回家 你知道咱们家在哪里 |
[08:19] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[08:20] | In here! | 我在 |
[08:27] | – Only one. – That’s all I ever take. | -只准吃一个 -我向来只吃一个 |
[08:32] | What are you doing? Looks like homework. | 你在干什么 看起来像在写作业 |
[08:34] | Well it kind of is. I’m practicing writing my name. | 算是吧 我正在练习写名字 |
[08:40] | What a family. | 不愧是一家人啊 |
[08:41] | You don’t know how to write your name | 你不知道怎么写自己名字 |
[08:43] | And Ariel doesn’t know where she lives. | 艾丽尔不知道自己住哪里 |
[08:51] | Hello? Can I come in? | 在吗 我能进来吗 |
[08:59] | Honey, are you tired? | 宝贝 你是不是累了 |
[09:05] | She told you about me falling asleep while I was waiting for her? | 她告诉你我在等她的时候睡着了吧 |
[09:10] | She also said that you drove past the house. | 她还说你开车开错地方了 |
[09:14] | It was stupid. I was just playing with her. | 真是傻姑娘 我跟她闹着玩呢 |
[09:20] | Okay, if you say so. | 好吧 既然你这么说了 |
[09:25] | Um about tomorrow night it just… it makes me uneasy. | 关于明晚的事 只是让我有点担心 |
[09:30] | Older boys, cars. | 年长的男孩 还开车 |
[09:34] | I feel like you need some rest. | 我觉得你需要好好休息 |
[09:36] | Are you trying to tell me something? | 你想告诉我什么吗 |
[09:41] | I just don’t think it’s smart. | 我只是觉得这不明智 |
[09:43] | Particularly on a school night. | 特别是要在学校过夜 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:50] | – Okay? – Yeah, sure, okay. | -好的 -是啊 当然 没问题 |
[09:53] | I’m talking about the scavenger hunt. | 我说的可是寻宝游戏啊 |
[09:55] | Yes I heard you. You don’t think it’s smart. | 是啊 我听到了 你觉得这不明智 |
[10:06] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[10:09] | Can I borrow some money? | 可以借点钱吗 |
[10:12] | Well maybe I can give you a | 也许我可以 |
[10:14] | Little advance on your allowance. | 预支点零花钱给你 |
[10:15] | So, how much are you thinking? | 需要多少钱 |
[10:17] | um, maybe about 200. | 大概要200 |
[10:20] | Dollars? Are you serious? | 美元吗 你说真的吗 |
[10:23] | Honey, we don’t have that kind of money. You know that. | 亲爱的 我们没那么多钱 你知道的 |
[10:26] | Daddy doesn’t even have a regular job. | 爸爸还没有稳定的工作 |
[10:30] | No, of course, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[11:05] | I was getting nervous. | 我一直在担心 |
[11:07] | I thought maybe you weren’t coming. | 我还以为你可能不来了 |
[11:08] | I thought maybe I came to the wrong place. | 还以为是我自己来错了地方 |
[11:16] | – What’s this? – You know what it is. | -这是什么 -你知道是什么 |
[11:21] | What’s this for? | 怎么这么多 |
[11:23] | This is a lot more than you usually give me. | 这次比平时给的多了很多 |
[11:26] | Is this for going away? | 分手费吗 |
[11:27] | Elena, we need to have a conversation. | 埃琳娜 我们需要谈谈 |
[11:29] | Is this why you wanted to meet here? | 这就是你想见我的原因吗 |
[11:31] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[11:33] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 也不想再这样下去了 |
[11:35] | But that’s not right. You made me promises. | 这不是真的 你曾对我海誓山盟过 |
[11:38] | Yeah I know but now I’ve realized | 是的 我明白 但现在我认识到 |
[11:40] | This just doesn’t work for me anymore. | 这不再行得通了 |
[11:42] | But you said you’d pay my rent. | 你说过你会替我付房租 |
[11:44] | – I know I did. – You said you’d pay my tuition. | -我知道我说过 -你说过会帮我付学费 |
[11:46] | I know I did, Elena. And I thought I could do it, but I can’t. | 我知道 埃琳娜 我以为我能行 但我不行 |
[11:52] | I’m not a rich man. | 我并不富有 |
[11:53] | I can’t keep going to the bank, the ATM, | 不能无休止的去银行或是提款机 |
[11:55] | Pulling out money for you. | 给你取钱 |
[11:57] | My wife’s starting to notice. The kids need things. | 我妻子起疑心了 孩子们也需要开支 |
[11:59] | There’s somebody else? | 是有别人了吗 |
[12:00] | No, there’s nobody else. | 没有 没别人 |
[12:02] | I just… I need it to end. | 我只是…想结束这种生活 |
[12:09] | What about me? What about what I need? | 那我呢 考虑过我吗 |
[12:13] | What about you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:14] | Well I mean you go home to your wife, your kids, | 你可以回到老婆孩子身边 |
[12:18] | Your nice house. | 你还是有你那温暖的家 |
[12:20] | Nothing changes for you. But me… | 对你来说一切如旧 可我呢 |
[12:24] | You’ll go back to dancing. | 你可以回去跳舞 |
[12:26] | Maybe you’ll meet some other guy. | 也许会遇到其他人 |
[12:27] | Maybe he’ll pay you tuition. | 也许他会给你付学费 |
[12:29] | Or maybe he won’t. You can’t honestly think that my problem. | 或者他不会 可你不能把这当做我的责任 |
[12:32] | That’s right. You have no problems. | 没错 你的确没有责任 |
[12:36] | None of this is your doing. | 一切都与你无关 |
[12:38] | You bought something you paid for something, but now… | 你买了东西 也付了钱 可现在 |
[12:43] | You want out. Fine. | 你要退货 好 |
[12:48] | We’ll see. Maybe it’ll interest your wife. | 走着瞧 也许你妻子会感兴趣的 |
[12:52] | Elena, don’t you even kid about that. | 埃琳娜 不要开这种玩笑 |
[12:58] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[13:01] | He’s got an achilles’ heel, and I found it. | 我找到某人的软肋了 |
[13:05] | You haven’t found a thing. | 你没找到任何东西 |
[13:08] | And if you’re smart you’ll take that money I just gave you, | 聪明的话 最好拿着我刚才给你的钱 |
[13:11] | You’ll invest it wisely, | 好好利用 |
[13:12] | And you will forget all about me, all about us. | 忘记我 忘记我们的一切 |
[13:19] | And what if I’m stupid? | 如果我是个笨蛋呢 |
[13:22] | What if I take all the money, invest it wisely, | 如果我拿走钱 好好利用 |
[13:26] | And still call your wife? | 然后仍要告诉你老婆呢 |
[13:33] | Oh, my god, I was kidding. | 天啊 我是开玩笑的 |
[13:34] | – Now we’ve got a problem now. – No,there’s no problem. | -现在我们遇到点问题 -不 没有问题 |
[13:37] | – How can I ever trust you? – You can. | -我怎能再相信你 -可以的 |
[13:38] | – You can trust me. I would never say anything. | -你可以相信我 我什么也不会说的 |
[13:40] | You can. | 相信我 |
[13:40] | My family means everything to me. | 家庭是我的全部 |
[13:41] | But you can. You can trust… | 但你可以的 你可以相信我 |
[13:48] | Found her right where you said she’d be– | 就在你说的地方发现她的 |
[13:50] | The Encanto Park overlook. | 安坎多公园的瞭望台 |
[13:52] | Somebody shot her twice then left her there for the coyotes. | 凶手打了她两枪 然后把她留给野狼了 |
[13:56] | Her mother’s car was parked maybe 20 yards away. | 她母亲的车停在20码开外的地方 |
[13:59] | So if I put you in front of some mug books | 如果我拿一些面部照片来 |
[14:01] | Do you think you’d recognize the man who did this? | 你觉得你能认出那个凶手吗 |
[14:03] | I can try. | 可以试试 |
[14:05] | I kind of doubt he’s gonna be in there. | 我不确定你会有他的照片 |
[14:06] | He didn’t really strike me as a career criminal. | 他肯定不是职业罪犯 |
[14:09] | More like a guy who’s having a midlife crisis who’d got in to dip | 更像是个陷入中年危机 不能自拔的男人 |
[14:13] | Well, do me a favor. Take a look anyway. | 总之帮我个忙吧 帮我辨认一下 |
[14:16] | If you come up empty we’ll run the composite software, | 如果没有结果 我们会用复合软件 |
[14:19] | See if we can generate a sketch. | 看看能否合成图像 |
[14:23] | In the meantime I have to get a hold of Elena’s mom. | 现在我得去给艾琳娜的妈妈打个电话 |
[14:29] | Tell her that her daughter’s dead. | 告知她女儿死亡的消息 |
[15:03] | What are you doing? That’s mom and dad’s private stuff. | 你在干嘛 那是爸妈的私人物品 |
[15:07] | You’re not supposed to be in there. | 你不应该在这里 |
[15:09] | I was just, uh, looking for my blouse. | 我只是在找我的衬衫 |
[15:12] | It’s not in my closet and I thought that | 我的壁橱里没有 我想 |
[15:15] | Maybe mom had put it in-in here by mistake. | 可能是妈妈错把它放这儿了 |
[15:18] | In dad’s money drawer? | 放在爸爸放钱的抽屉里了吗 |
[15:22] | Fine, but you’re still not supposed to be in there. | 好吧 但你还是不该在这里 |
[15:32] | And what are you going to do about it? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[15:35] | I don’t know. I haven’t made up my mind yet. | 不知道 我还没想好 |
[15:43] | – What you eating? – Nothing. | -你在吃什么 -没什么 |
[15:46] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[15:51] | ‘Cause I think you are. | 我看不是吧 |
[15:53] | And I think that I heard mom say that | 而且我想 我听妈妈说过 |
[15:56] | She doesn’t want you snacking after school. | 她不希望你放学后吃零食 |
[16:01] | So I guess I didn’t see you do anything | 好吧 如果你没看见我做的事 |
[16:04] | If you didn’t see you do anything. | 我就没看见你做的事 |
[16:07] | Yes, but, see, I didn’t do anything. | 好啊 不过我确实什么都没做啊 |
[16:11] | And neither did I. | 我也什么都没做 |
[16:21] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[16:23] | Hey, pumpkin. What are you doing up? | 小南瓜 你起来干什么 |
[16:27] | I can’t find Ariel. | 我找不到艾丽尔 |
[16:30] | Bridgette was snoring again | 布里奇特又打呼噜了 |
[16:31] | So I went in to go sleep with Ariel | 所以我想去和艾丽尔一起睡 |
[16:33] | But she’s not there. | 但她不在床上 |
[16:44] | Did you really think you were going to get away with it? | 你真的认为自己能侥幸成功吗 |
[16:47] | She’s here. She’s home. She looks fine. | 她在家里 看起来没事 |
[16:51] | – I am fine. – She is fine. | -我很好 -她很好 |
[16:54] | I’ll see you in a minute. | 一会儿见 |
[16:55] | Hey, your dad has been driving | 你爸爸开着车 |
[16:57] | All around town looking for you. | 在镇里到处找你 |
[16:58] | You went to that scavenger hunt thing, didn’t you? | 你去玩寻宝游戏了 是不是 |
[17:03] | That’s it? That’s all I get, a shrug? | 这就是你的回答吗 耸肩而已 |
[17:05] | And what do you want me to say? | 那你要我说什么 |
[17:07] | You know everything. So, can I just go to bed? | 你什么都知道了 我能去睡了吗 |
[17:16] | You’ve been smoking, haven’t you? I mean… | 你抽烟了 是不是 |
[17:20] | Smell this. You reek. And what is this? | 自己闻闻 你浑身恶臭 这是什么 |
[17:23] | It’s from the scavenger thing. it’s my team, the she devils. | 是我们队的标志 邪恶女郎队 |
[17:29] | Okay, give me my keys right now. | 好吧 马上把钥匙给我 |
[17:33] | You will get these back in the morning. | 以后每天早上给你 |
[17:35] | I will get them back from you in the afternoon | 下午你把妹妹们从学校接回来后 |
[17:37] | When you bring the girls home from school. | 我就收回 |
[17:38] | Forget this weekend. Forget your allowance. You’re grounded | 没有周末外出和零用钱了 你被禁足了 |
[17:41] | And when your dad gets home he’s gonna want to speak to you. | 等你爸回来后 他会找你谈的 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | So? | 怎么样了 |
[17:56] | – So? – So, what did she say? | -什么怎样 -你怎么说的 |
[17:58] | Not a lot. And you’re right. She smells like an ashtray. | 没说几句 你说得没错 她闻起来像个烟灰缸 |
[18:02] | How can you be so calm? | 你怎么还能这么冷静 |
[18:03] | I’m not calm. I’m tired. | 我不冷静 我累了 |
[18:07] | And I guess I’m relieved. | 我想我安心了 |
[18:09] | – You’re relieved? – No. Look, okay, fine. | -你安心了 -不是 好吧 好吧 |
[18:12] | Relieved is the wrong word. I guess I’m just… | 安心这词不恰当 我想我只是 |
[18:15] | Whatever word you want to use. She’s home, she’s alive. | 你想用哪个词都行 反正她回来了 活着回来了 |
[18:18] | She snuck out of our house. | 她偷偷的离开家 |
[18:20] | She was smoking cigarettes. | 她还抽烟 |
[18:21] | Yeah, yeah. I know. | 是啊 是啊 我知道 |
[18:23] | That’s awful but it’s | 那很可怕 |
[18:24] | Not as awful as a lot of other things that I can think of. | 但没有我能想到的那些事可怕 |
[18:28] | Well Ariel’s certainly daddy’s little girl. | 艾丽尔真是爸爸的乖乖女 |
[18:31] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:32] | It means how can you not be mad at her? | 意思是你怎么不生她的气 |
[18:34] | I didn’t say that I wasn’t mad. | 我没说我不生气 |
[18:36] | I didn’t say I wasn’t disappointed. | 我没说我不失望 |
[18:38] | But she’s almost 17. | 可她快17岁了 |
[18:39] | She’s gonna push the boundary | 她言行会有点过界 |
[18:41] | But that’s what she’s supposed to do. | 可这个年龄本来就该是这样的 |
[18:43] | Oh she’s just doing what she’s supposed to do? | 所以她只是在做她该做的事 |
[18:44] | No. You know what I mean. | 不是 你明白我的意思 |
[18:46] | When she pushes it’s our job to push back. | 她越界的时候 我们的职责是用力把她拉回来 |
[18:50] | Hard. And we did. You did. She’s grounded. | 而我们已经这么做了 你把她禁足了 |
[18:54] | Maybe that will make her think twice | 也许她下次再耍花招之前 |
[18:56] | Before pulling a stunt like this again. | 会再三考虑的 |
[18:57] | But if it doesn’t all right fine we’ll push back harder. | 如果没起作用也没关系 我们再努力点就行了 |
[19:01] | All right? Okay? | 好吗 行吗 |
[19:02] | Did I say the right thing yet? Can we go to sleep yet? | 我说对了吗 我们能睡觉了吗 |
[19:05] | You know what? Keep it up, buddy. | 知道吗 继续这样吧 伙计 |
[19:08] | I’ll ground you, too. | 我把你也禁足的 |
[19:23] | I need to see some ID and it’d better be damned impressive. | 我要看你的证件 最好能让我印象深刻 |
[19:31] | I don’t have any. | 我没有 |
[19:35] | But that’s okay. I won’t be here long. | 没关系的 我不会在这儿呆很久的 |
[19:38] | Oh you got that right ’cause we don’t serve kids in here. | 你说对了 因为我们这里不招待小孩 |
[19:41] | Don’t worry about it. I’m not here to drink. | 别担心 我不是来喝酒的 |
[19:45] | I’m here to see you, Trent. | 我来找你的 特伦特 |
[19:50] | I’m here to make a purchase. | 我是来跟你买东西的 |
[19:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:55] | We sell hugs. we don’t sell drugs. | 我们卖艺 不卖毒品 |
[19:57] | And what we do sell we don’t sell the minors, | 而且我们卖的东西也不卖给未成年人 |
[19:59] | So you might want to hit the road. | 所以你还是离开吧 |
[20:01] | I’m not looking for something to shoot. | 我不是在找靶子 |
[20:04] | I’m looking for something to shoot with. | 而是在找枪 |
[20:08] | It’s got some miles on it but it still shoots just fine. | 这枪有点年头了 但还是很好用 |
[20:14] | 200$. | 200美金 |
[20:16] | I got $153. | 我带了153美金 |
[20:21] | Good news. We’re running a special. | 好消息 我们正在特价处理 |
[20:29] | So uh what’s someone like you need a gun for anyway? | 不过像你这样的人到底要枪干嘛呢 |
[20:37] | What do people usually need guns for? | 人们通常拿枪做什么呢 |
[20:40] | Well sometimes it’s ’cause they got a score to make. | 有时候是因为他们要作个记号 |
[20:44] | Sometimes it’s ’cause they got a score to settle. | 有时候是因为有宿怨要解决 |
[20:48] | You don’t look bad enough to be making a score. | 你看起来还没坏到要在人身上留记号 |
[20:52] | You don’t look old enough to have any scores to settle. | 也不像到了有宿怨要解决的年纪 |
[20:57] | Well, I’m older than I look. | 我比表面看起来要老 |
[21:04] | Thanks for your help… Trent. | 谢谢帮忙 特伦特 |
[21:08] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[21:12] | Little girl? | 小女孩 |
[21:16] | I don’t think I caught your name. | 我不觉得我认识你啊 |
[21:19] | Sure you did. It’s Elena. | 你当然认识 我是埃琳娜 |
[21:36] | Mom? What’s going on? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[21:40] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[21:42] | I was trying not to make any noise. | 我尽量不发出声音了 |
[21:43] | I was just looking for something. | 我只是想找点东西 |
[21:46] | Okay what are you talking about? What are you looking for? | 你在说什么啊 你在找什么 |
[21:48] | I thought he put it in here but no, | 我以为他把东西放这里了 但没有 |
[21:50] | Just cigarettes. | 只有烟 |
[21:55] | Okay, what are you looking for? | 好吧 你到底在找什么 |
[21:58] | – The gun. – What gun? | -那把枪 -什么枪 |
[22:00] | I think we both know what gun I’m talking about. | 我想我们都知道我说的是什么枪 |
[22:02] | The one that you bought last night | 就是昨晚你偷偷溜出屋子 |
[22:04] | When you snuck out the house | 买的那把枪 |
[22:05] | And I thought you were at that Scavenger Hunt. | 我还以为你去参加寻宝比赛了 |
[22:07] | – Okay, mom… – Stop it! | -妈妈 -住嘴 |
[22:08] | Don’t call me that. I’m not your mom | 别叫我 我不是你妈 |
[22:11] | I know who you are, Elena. | 我知道你是谁 埃琳娜 |
[22:16] | I know what you’re trying to do and | 我也知道你想干什么 |
[22:17] | I’m not gonna let you get away with it. | 我不会让你逍遥法外的 |
[22:19] | I’m not gonna let my daughter get the blame for some | 我不会让我女儿无缘无故 |
[22:21] | Something that she doesn’t even know is happening to her. | 毫不知情的为你背黑锅 |
[22:25] | Where is the gun? | 枪呢 |
[22:26] | Mom, you’re crazy. | 妈妈 你疯了 |
[22:28] | – Where is that gun? – Okay,you know what? You are crazy! | -枪在哪里 -你知道吗 你才疯了 |
[22:31] | Where is the gun? | 枪呢 |
[22:32] | – Get off of me! – I want that gun. | -放开我 -我要那把枪 |
[22:34] | And I want my daughter back. | 我想要回我女儿 |
[22:35] | Help! Get her off me! | 救命 放开我 |
[22:38] | What the hell? What are you doing? | 搞什么 你在做什么 |
[22:40] | – What the hell’s going on here? – She’s crazy! | -到底怎么回事 -她疯了 |
[22:43] | She’s not Ariel! She is not our daughter, Joe. | 她不是艾丽尔 她不是我们的女儿 乔 |
[22:46] | She snuck out of the house last night. | 她昨晚从家里偷溜出去 |
[22:48] | She wasn’t on a scavenger hunt. She bought a gun! | 并没去寻宝比赛 而是去买了把枪 |
[22:50] | – A gun? – I don’t know anything about a gun! | -枪 -我不知道什么枪 |
[22:53] | She’s hidden a gun somewhere. | 她把枪藏在了某个地方 |
[22:55] | – She’s planning on killing a man – Ariel? | -她打算杀人 -你是说艾丽尔吗 |
[22:58] | She’s not ariel! | 她不是艾丽尔 |
[22:59] | Dad, please! | 爸 求你了 |
[23:02] | Okay, well clearly you’ve been all through this room | 好吧 明显你已经搜过这个房间了 |
[23:04] | And there’s nothing here. | 什么也没有 |
[23:05] | So can we just can we let everybody just | 所以我们可以叫大家起床了吗 |
[23:07] | Get up and get dressed and get ready for school? | 让她们穿好衣服 准备去上学 |
[23:09] | No, she’s not driving my other daughters to school. | 不 她不能开车送我另外两个女儿上学 |
[23:12] | I am! | 我来开车 |
[23:14] | I’m driving everyone to school. | 我开车送她们上学 |
[23:19] | Can I talk to you in our bedroom? | 我们回房间谈谈行吗 |
[23:21] | Ask her her birthday. | 问问她的生日 |
[23:23] | No you know what better yet ask her the name of | 不对 最好问问她五岁时搬去德州的那个 |
[23:25] | Her best friend who moved to Texas when she was five. | 她最好的朋友的名字 |
[23:27] | I’m sorry but I’m just I’m-I’m not doing that. | 抱歉 但我不会那么做的 |
[23:29] | – Why not? – ‘Cause I just am not. | -为什么不 -因为我就是不会那么做 |
[23:32] | It’s my daughter. I’m not quizzing my daughter. | 那是我女儿 我不会质问我女儿的 |
[23:35] | No, you’re not listening. | 不是 你没好好听我说 |
[23:36] | That’s not your daughter, our daughter. That’s someone else. | 那不是你女儿 不是我们女儿 那是别人 |
[23:40] | That’s someone with a deadly agenda | 那个人占据了我们女儿的身体 |
[23:42] | Who has taken over our daughter’s body. | 想借刀杀人 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry but that is just not what I see. | 抱歉 可我看到的不是这样 |
[23:46] | It just is not. | 不是 |
[23:48] | What I see is our little girl, | 我看到的是我们的乖女儿 |
[23:50] | A girl that I’ve known since the moment that she was born crying | 从她呱呱坠地那一刻起我就认识她了 |
[23:52] | Hysterically because her mom is acting like she’s not there. | 她哭得歇斯底里 因为她母亲对她视若无睹 |
[23:55] | – She’s not. – Where are you going? | -她没有 -你去哪儿 |
[23:57] | Stay away from her! Just let her get ready for school. | 离她远点 让她准备好上学吧 |
[24:09] | Let me take care of this for you. | 让我帮你处理这件事吧 |
[24:12] | Just tell me his name. Then you don’t have to do anything. | 只要告诉我他的名字 你什么也不用做 |
[24:17] | If you give me his name, | 如果你把他的名字告诉我 |
[24:18] | The chances are good we’ll be able to put him away for life. | 我们很有机会判他个终生监禁 |
[24:20] | Then you can go wherever it is you need to go | 然后你可以去你该去的地方 |
[24:23] | And I can have my daughter back. | 而我可以找回我的女儿 |
[24:28] | I don’t know what you’re taking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:37] | All right, I’m going to run the girls to school. | 好了 我要送孩子们去学校了 |
[24:42] | That is not our little girl. | 她不是我们的乖女儿 |
[24:50] | Did you borrow some money from me? | 你从我那里拿钱了吗 |
[24:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:53] | I’m missing,like,$150 from my drawer. | 我抽屉里少了大概150美元 |
[25:05] | Hey, so ,listen, uh, we’re making plans for your birthday next month, | 听着 我们正在筹划你下个月的生日 |
[25:09] | But the 17th falls on a …uh… on a wednesday this year. | 但今年的17号刚好是星期三 |
[25:12] | Do you want to do something that night or | 你想那晚庆祝还是 |
[25:13] | You want to wait for the weekend? | 等周末一起庆祝呢 |
[25:15] | Dad,my birthday’s not until spring. | 爸爸 我的生日要等到春天去了 |
[25:20] | Right. well,you wait. | 对啊 等着吧 |
[25:23] | You have three kids of your own | 等你有了三个孩子 |
[25:25] | With three different birthdays | 三个人有着不同的生日 |
[25:26] | And see if you don’t start mixing and matching. | 看你会不会弄混 |
[25:29] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[25:34] | And one other thing. | 还有件事 |
[25:39] | You didn’t happen to go into my dresser,did you? | 你没动过我的抽屉吧 |
[25:42] | last day or two? | 最近两天 |
[25:45] | Um, actually, I did. | 嗯 其实…我动过 |
[25:48] | I was looking for a blouse. a t-shirt,really. | 我在找我的上衣 其实是件T恤 |
[25:51] | And I thought that maybe mommy had gotten mixed up | 我想妈妈可能弄混了 |
[25:53] | And put it in your room. | 放到你们房里了 |
[26:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:16] | Can I help you? I’m the manager. | 有什么事吗 我是经理 |
[26:22] | My name is Allison Dubois. | 我叫艾莉森·迪布瓦 |
[26:24] | I’m with the District Attorney’s office | 在地方检察院工作 |
[26:27] | And I’m here investigating a report that | 我来这里是为了调查 |
[26:29] | An underage girl was in your establishment two nights ago, | 两晚前来过这里的一个未成年少女 |
[26:33] | Which is a clear violation of your adult entertament license | 这是违法的 这里是成人娱乐场所 |
[26:36] | We also have reason to believe that | 我们还有理由相信 |
[26:38] | This girl purchased an illegal firearm | 她在你这里 |
[26:40] | While she was in your establishment. | 非法购买了枪支 |
[26:43] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:46] | I’m thinking you might want to speak to my attorney. | 我想你可能想跟我的律师谈谈 |
[26:49] | Why don’t you just take a look at | 不如看看她的照片吧 |
[26:50] | This girl and see if this jogs your memory? | 看看能不能想起来 |
[26:54] | Wait a minute. You’re in the picture too. | 等等 照片里也有你 |
[26:56] | What,are you her mother | 你是她母亲吗 |
[26:58] | I thought you said you were with the D.A. | 可你刚才说你在地方检查院工作 |
[27:00] | What, is this some kind of joke? | 什么意思 这是个开玩笑吗 |
[27:02] | No, this is no joke. There’s nothing funny about this. | 不 不是玩笑 而且也不好笑 |
[27:05] | Yes I’m her mother and I’m with the District Attorney’s office | 没错 我是她母亲 而且我在地方检察院工作 |
[27:09] | You think you’re in trouble now? | 现在知道你有麻烦了吗 |
[27:11] | If that girl hurts anyone with that gun, | 如果她用那把枪伤了人的话 |
[27:13] | You are an accessory | 你就是帮凶 |
[27:16] | I just wanted to make sure that | 我只是想来确认一下 |
[27:18] | This place existed that you were existed. | 这个地方确实存在 你也确实存在 |
[28:07] | Excuse me? Can I help you? | 不好意思 有什么事吗 |
[28:11] | Why are you on my lawn staring into my house? | 你在我家的草坪上盯着我的屋子干嘛 |
[28:14] | I’m so sorry. My name’s Allison Dubois. | 对不起 我叫艾莉森·迪布瓦 |
[28:16] | Uh my daughter Ariel’s inside your house. | 我女儿艾丽尔在你家里 |
[28:20] | Mom? What’s going on? What are you doing here? | 妈妈 怎么了 你来这里干嘛 |
[28:26] | Did you follow me here? | 你一路跟踪我来的吗 |
[28:29] | Oh,my God. I cannot believe that you followed me here. | 天哪 真不敢相信你竟然跟踪我 |
[28:32] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[28:35] | My daughter,Ariel was grounded | 我女儿被禁足了 |
[28:36] | And she was supposed to come straight home from school . | 她应该放学后直接回家 |
[28:38] | Okay you know what? Mom stop it,okay? This is Devin. | 好了 妈妈别闹了 这是德温 |
[28:43] | Okay,she’s helping me with chemistry. | 她在帮我补化学 |
[28:45] | We have a chemistry test in three days and we were studying. | 我们三天后有个化学考试 我们在学习 |
[28:49] | And I am so sorry but I didn’t realize | 很抱歉 但是我不知道 |
[28:51] | That studying was a violation of my sentence. | 学习也算是违反禁足令 |
[28:54] | I’m sorry,Devin. | 对不起 德温 |
[28:56] | I’m sorry but she was supposed to come straight home. | 对不起 但她本该直接回家的 |
[28:59] | She really hasn’t been herself lately and her father | 她最近有点不听话 |
[29:02] | And I just felt like we really needed to buckle down. | 我和她爸都觉得应该管严点 |
[29:05] | So come on. Get your things. We’re gonna go. | 走吧 拿好你的东西 我们要走了 |
[29:11] | Well, I think she’s clear now on what it means be grounded. | 我想她现在知道什么叫禁足了 |
[29:14] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[29:15] | Uh,let’s not and say we did. | 暂时不用 |
[29:19] | Who are you protecting here? | 你现在在帮谁呢 |
[29:22] | The girl that’s in that room is not our daughter. | 屋子里面那个不是我们的女儿 |
[29:25] | Okay,whatever you say,Allison. | 好吧 随你怎么说 艾莉森 |
[29:29] | Are you patronizing me? | 你是在敷衍我吗 |
[29:31] | No, I’m not patronizing you. I’m pleading with you. | 不 我没有敷衍你 我是在恳求你 |
[29:35] | Knock it off! | 别闹了 |
[29:37] | Whoever you think she is | 不管你认为她是谁 |
[29:39] | She lives in our house under our roof | 她终究是和我们住在一起的 |
[29:41] | And she looks like our daughter to me. | 而且在我看来她就是我们的女儿 |
[29:44] | That she has committed today and the fact remains the only crime | 事实上她今天犯的唯一错误 |
[29:47] | Is going out to some girl’s house to study chemistry. | 就是去同学家学化学了 |
[29:51] | So what do you say? | 这样行吗 |
[29:52] | As a favor to me, would you just knock it off. | 行行好 别胡思乱想了行吗 |
[29:55] | Leave it. Give it a rest. | 到此为止吧 让人喘口气吧 |
[30:19] | Kevin? Are you still outside? | 凯文 你还在院子里吗 |
[30:21] | Be right in. | 马上就来 |
[30:30] | Sorry. I was tidying up the yard. | 抱歉 我在清理院子 |
[30:38] | Kevin, aren’t you forgetting something? | 凯文 你是不是忘了点什么 |
[30:46] | Bless us, oh lord, for these thy gifts | 保佑我们吧 主啊 |
[30:48] | Which we are about to receive | 感谢您赐给我们的一切 |
[30:50] | From thy bounty through christ our lord. Amen. | 感谢您的慷慨 阿门 |
[31:08] | I know who shot you. And I can prove it. | 我知道谁枪杀了你 我可以证明 |
[31:14] | I know where the gun is the one he used to do it. | 我知道他杀你用的枪在哪里 |
[31:17] | I can bring him to justice. I can. | 我可以将他绳之以法 我可以的 |
[31:21] | And that means you don’t have to kill anybody. | 那样你就不用杀任何人了 |
[31:30] | Just tell me where you’re hiding the gun. | 告诉我你把枪藏在哪里了 |
[31:32] | The one you’re planning on doing it with. | 你要用来复仇的那把枪 |
[31:37] | Please give me Ariel back. | 请把我艾丽尔还给我 |
[31:45] | The day before yesterday while you thought I was in school, | 前天 你以为我在学校 |
[31:55] | I went to see my mother. | 其实我去看我妈妈了 |
[32:03] | I stood across the street from our apartment… | 我站在我家的街对面 |
[32:09] | And I watched as she went to church and lit a candle… for me. | 看到她去教堂为我点燃了一根蜡烛 |
[32:23] | I didn’t realize that a single human | 我以前不知道 |
[32:26] | Could hold so many tears. | 一个人竟能忍住如此多的眼泪 |
[32:31] | I’m dead, Allison. | 我死了 艾莉森 |
[32:36] | And do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[32:42] | Because a man who was willing to say anything, | 是因为一个曾经甜言蜜语 |
[32:48] | Do anything, spend anything to have me… | 使出浑身解数来追求我的男人 |
[32:56] | Woke up one day… | 有一天突然醒悟了 |
[33:02] | And realized that he was tired of me. | 意识到他对我已经厌倦了 |
[33:08] | I am not a stupid girl, Allison. | 我不傻 艾莉森 |
[33:12] | I know the meaning of justice. | 我明白所谓的正义是什么意思 |
[33:18] | And soon… | 很快 |
[33:22] | So will that man. | 那个人也会明白了 |
[33:29] | – Hey, Dev? – Yeah? | -德温 -怎么了 |
[33:31] | Can I get a ride home from school today? | 今天放学能送我回家吗 |
[33:33] | I don’t have my car today but we’ll give you a ride home, | 今天我没开车 不过我们会送你回去 |
[33:36] | As long as you don’t mind being seen with my dorky dad. | 只要你不介意跟我那个土老爸在一起 |
[34:02] | Ariel Dubois? Hey,Ariel. | 艾丽尔·迪布瓦 你好 |
[34:05] | Are you talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[34:08] | I’m detective Lee Scanlon. | 我是李·斯坎隆探员 |
[34:10] | I work with your mother, you know me? | 是你妈妈的同事 你知道我吧 |
[34:15] | I’m gonna need you to come with me. | 我需要你和我走一趟 |
[34:16] | The district attorney has a few questions he’d like to ask you. | 地方检察官有几个问题要问你 |
[34:29] | – Sorry to keep you waiting. – Yeah. | -抱歉让你久等了 -是啊 |
[34:32] | I mean I don’t get it. I’ve been here for over an hour. | 我不懂 我在这呆了一个多小时了 |
[34:35] | I mean I know I’m only 16 but don’t I have rights? | 我知道我只有16岁 可我就没有权力了吗 |
[34:38] | Of course you have rights. | 你当然有权力 |
[34:40] | Okay, well, aren’t I supposed to know why I’m being held? | 那好 我是不是该知道我为啥被拘留了 |
[34:44] | Aren’t I entitled to a lawyer? | 我有权请律师吧 |
[34:46] | Don’t I get a phone call or something? | 我不能打个电话之类的吗 |
[34:48] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[34:49] | You’re entitled to all those things if you were being held, | 如果你被拘留了 你有权做这些事 |
[34:52] | But you are not being held. | 但你没有被拘留 |
[34:53] | I’m sorry if that wasn’t made clear to you. | 如果之前没跟你说清楚 那我道歉 |
[34:56] | You’re here because you’re a friend, | 你在这里 因为你是我们的朋友 |
[34:59] | Because I want help you. | 因为我想帮助你 |
[35:00] | But if you don’t want my help, | 但如果你不想接受我的帮忙 |
[35:03] | You are free to leave at any time you like. | 你可以随时离开 |
[35:07] | Okay, well… | 好的 |
[35:10] | Of course if you do leave I will have you arrested. | 当然 如果你离开 我会逮捕你 |
[35:12] | Probably start with a concealed weapons charge. | 可能先以私藏武器罪指控你 |
[35:14] | That gun that was found in your purse | 你包里有把枪 |
[35:16] | When you went through the metal detector outside. | 刚才你通过金属检测器时发现的 |
[35:17] | Pretty open-and-shut case. | 非常一目了然的案件 |
[35:19] | I never saw that gun before. | 我以前从没见过那把枪 |
[35:21] | Okay, the man behind me in line | 一定是排在我后面的那个人 |
[35:23] | Must have slipped it into my bag | 塞进我包里的 |
[35:27] | Sounds plausible, | 貌似合理 |
[35:28] | But that’s not the gun I want to discusse with you | 但我不是要和你谈那支枪 |
[35:39] | – What’s that? – This? | -那是什么 -这个吗 |
[35:41] | This is a murder weapon. | 这是个谋杀用的凶器 |
[35:45] | It was used to kill a girl… | 被用来杀害了一个女孩 |
[35:49] | A woman named Elena Agronov. | 一个叫埃琳娜·格拉诺夫的女人 |
[35:52] | Ever heard of her? | 你听说过她吗 |
[35:56] | No. | 没有 |
[35:58] | Well, that’s curious because we received an anonymous tip this morning | 那就怪了 早上我们接到 个匿名线报 |
[36:02] | The caller told us exactly where to find this gun. | 打电话的人清楚告诉了我们去哪找这把枪 |
[36:05] | Told us to look in your bedroom under your mattress. | 告诉我们去查看你的卧室的床垫下面 |
[36:08] | We found it about two hours ago | 2小时前 我们找到了它 |
[36:10] | Right where the caller said it would be. | 就在打电话人所说的地方 |
[36:12] | What? How is that even possible? | 什么 这怎么可能 |
[36:15] | There’s something else you need to know. | 你还应该知道 |
[36:17] | When we were in your room. | 我们在你的房间 |
[36:20] | We took some hair from your hairbrush. | 从你的梳子上取了一些发样 |
[36:21] | We have forensics comparing it to the DNA on some blonde hairs | 与我们近日在格拉诺夫小姐身上 |
[36:24] | That were recently discovered on Ms.Agronov’s body. | 找到的金色头发做了DNA比对 |
[36:27] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么 |
[36:30] | How could my hair end up on some stranger’s body? | 我的头发怎么可能出现在某个陌生人身上 |
[36:34] | If the DNA is a match– | 如果DNA相吻合 |
[36:36] | And I’m beginning to suspect that it might be– | 我怀疑很有可能 |
[36:40] | We’ll have you connected to the scene of the crime, | 我们会把你和犯罪现场 |
[36:42] | As well as the murder weapon, | 以及凶器联系起来 |
[36:43] | And I will be forced to charge you with first degree murder. | 那我将被迫以一级谋杀罪名指控你 |
[36:47] | I wanted to speak to you before I’m compelled to do that. | 在我这么做之前 我想先找你聊聊 |
[36:50] | I want to make you a proposition. | 我想给你提个建议 |
[36:53] | Confess to the murder of Elena Agronov, | 承认杀害了埃琳娜·格拉诺夫 |
[36:56] | And I promise you that you will spend no more than 25 years in prison. | 我保证你的刑期不会超过25年 |
[37:00] | But you put this office you put your mother, | 但如果你要让我们 让你妈妈 |
[37:03] | Through the pain of prosecuting you, | 承受起诉你的痛苦 |
[37:06] | And I guarantee you, you will spend | 我向你保证 |
[37:08] | The rest of your life behind bars. | 你将会在高墙下度过余生 |
[37:10] | – This is my mother. – Excuse me? | -是我妈做的 -什么 |
[37:14] | This is my mother. | 这是我妈做的好事 |
[37:17] | My mother did this. Okay? | 是我妈搞出来的事 明白吗 |
[37:21] | She planted that gun. She planted the hair. | 她把枪和头发栽赃到我身上 |
[37:25] | Ariel, why would your mother do this? | 艾丽尔 为什么你妈妈要这样做 |
[37:27] | Why would any mother do that. | 怎么会有母亲这样对自己的女儿 |
[37:28] | Okay look, I don’t know what she has told you | 听着 我不知道她跟你说了什么 |
[37:31] | But I have never heard of this dead woman. | 但我从没听说过这个死掉的女人 |
[37:35] | I have never seen that gun before. | 之前也没见过那把枪 |
[37:37] | Any gun, for that matter. | 什么枪都没见到过 |
[37:39] | So please can you please call my father, | 拜托 给我爸打个电话好吗 |
[37:41] | And he can clear all of this up. | 他能解释所有的事情 |
[37:42] | I’m happy to call whomever you like, | 我很乐意为你找任何人 |
[37:44] | But you need to know that there was no one | 但你要知道 当我们带着搜查令 |
[37:46] | More distraught when we showed up at your door | 去你家的时候 没人比你妈妈 |
[37:48] | – With a search warrant than your mother. – Right. | -更加感到焦虑 -是啊 |
[37:51] | I am sure that she was beside herself. | 我确定她现在已经急疯了 |
[37:55] | Okay, look I am trying to tell you that | 听着 我是想告诉你 |
[37:58] | She has been acting crazy lately | 她最近的行为变得非常疯狂 |
[38:01] | Devalos. | 我是德弗洛斯 |
[38:05] | I see. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[38:09] | Forensics. Preliminary DNA report is back. It’s a match. | 法医打来的 初步DNA报告来了 是吻合的 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry that you don’t want my help, Ariel. | 很遗憾你不愿接受我的帮助 艾丽尔 |
[38:25] | I’ll get a hold of your folks let them know what’s going on, | 我得去找你的家人 让他们知道是怎么回事 |
[38:28] | Tell them to start looking for an attorney. | 还得告诉他们去找个律师 |
[38:31] | I’ll be back shortly with an arrest warrant. | 我很快就会带着拘捕令回来的 |
[38:34] | We’ll read you your rights and take you to processing. | 我们会让你知道你的权利 并且带你走一下流程 |
[38:36] | No no no no no no. Wait. You have to believe me. | 不 不 不 等会儿 你得相信我 |
[38:39] | I haven’t killed anybody! | 我没有杀人 |
[38:42] | Get off of me! Get off me. Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 放手 |
[39:18] | So what happens now? | 接下来要怎样 |
[39:21] | I don’t know. I’m sorry, Elena. | 我不知道 很抱歉 埃琳娜 |
[39:24] | I couldn’t let you kill a man. | 我不能让你去杀人 |
[39:26] | So you framed me for my own murder? | 所以你就陷害我杀了我自己 |
[39:30] | What choice did you give me? | 你有给我选择的余地吗 |
[39:32] | I couldn’t let you turn my child into a killer. | 我不能让你把我的孩子变成个杀人犯 |
[39:35] | Your child is going to prison | 你的女儿要进监狱了 |
[39:39] | For the rest of her life. | 余生都将在那里度过 |
[39:42] | No, she’s not. No. You are. | 不 她不会 不 坐牢的是你 |
[39:48] | What are we doing here, Allison? | 艾莉森 我们在这做什么 |
[39:52] | Playing a game of chicken? | 玩老鹰捉小鸡的游戏吗 |
[39:54] | Because obviously, I’m not going to prison. | 很明显 我不会进监狱的 |
[40:01] | Obviously if you force me to, I will give up your daughter, | 如果你逼我的话 我会交出你的女儿 |
[40:05] | But I promise you that | 但我向你保证 |
[40:07] | I will do it at the last possible second | 我一定会撑到最后一秒 |
[40:12] | I will wait until I’m behind bars, | 我会一直等到我进了监狱 |
[40:16] | And I’ll make notes | 而且我还会记下来 |
[40:19] | So that she understands exactly how it happened. | 这样她就能清楚地知道这是怎么发生的了 |
[40:24] | And you… | 而你… |
[40:25] | You will spend years trying to get her out, | 你将会花上数年的时间设法将她救出来 |
[40:29] | As she suffers through that hell, | 而她则将在那里受苦 |
[40:32] | Knowing that it was you | 而且她知道是你 |
[40:34] | Who put her there. | 害她进去的 |
[40:38] | Allison, I need you to step outside. | 艾莉森 出来下 |
[40:40] | We have an arrest warrant for your daughter. | 我们带来了你女儿的拘捕令 |
[40:41] | Oh, wait. One moment, please. | 等一下 马上就好 |
[40:49] | I’m doing this for you, too, Elena. | 我这么做也是为了你好 埃琳娜 |
[40:52] | So you can go wherever it is you need to go | 这样你就能去你想去的任何地方 |
[40:55] | Without any blood on your hands. | 而不必让你的双手沾满鲜血了 |
[40:58] | And for your mother so she can go into that church, | 而对你妈妈来说 这样她就可以去教堂了 |
[41:02] | And she can light those candles, | 可以点亮那些蜡烛 |
[41:04] | And they can mean something. | 这些意义重大 |
[41:07] | What are you doing? | 你在说什么呢 |
[41:10] | I’m not going… anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[41:24] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[41:32] | Ariel Dubois, you’re under arrest. | 艾丽尔·迪布瓦 你被捕了 |
[41:34] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:36] | Anything you say can | 你所说的每一句话 |
[41:37] | And will be used against you in a court of law | 都有可能成为呈堂证供 |
[41:38] | You have the right to have an attorney present | 在你受审之前 |
[41:39] | Before any questioning. | 你有权请律师 |
[41:40] | If you can’t afford one one will be appointed for you. | 如果你没钱聘用律师 我们会为你指定一位 |
[41:44] | – Do you understand these rights? – Sure. | -你明白这些权利了吗 -当然 |
[41:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:30] | – Elena? – Ariel? | -埃琳娜 -艾丽尔 |
[42:32] | – Ariel? – Mom? | -艾丽尔 -妈 |
[42:36] | – Ariel? – What’s going on? How did I get here? | -艾丽尔 -怎么了 我怎么会在这里 |
[42:55] | Did it work? Looks like it worked. | 有效吗 看来是有效了 |
[42:59] | Worked perfectly. We have our little girl home. | 非常有效 我们的乖女儿回来了 |
[43:08] | Mom, I think I know that man. | 妈 我想我知道那个人 |
[43:09] | I think he’s the uh dad of one of the girls at school. | 他是学校里某个女孩的爸爸 |
[43:12] | Did he do something wrong? | 他做什么坏事了吗 |
[43:13] | He did, but that doesn’t concern us. | 是的 但跟我们无关 |
[43:16] | Absolutely no. That does not concern us. | 绝对无关 跟我们无关 |