时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Al? Hey, Allison? | 艾尔 艾莉森 |
[00:11] | Are you hearing this? | 你听见了吗 |
[00:21] | Ariel? | 艾丽尔 |
[00:24] | What the…?! | 这是… |
[00:27] | Whose baby is that? | 这是谁的孩子 |
[00:29] | And where’s Ariel? | 艾丽尔在哪里 |
[00:30] | Joe, keep your voice down. | 乔 小点声 |
[00:31] | Where’s our daughter? | 我们的女儿呢 |
[00:34] | She’s right here. | 她就在这里 |
[00:36] | Ariel’s right here. | 艾丽尔在这里 |
[00:44] | Oh, Joe. | 乔 |
[00:45] | My God, Joe, it’s Bridgette and Marie. | 我的上帝 乔 这是布里奇特和玛丽 |
[00:48] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[00:50] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[00:53] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[00:54] | Come on, Al, help me make sense of this. | 艾尔 解释一下 |
[00:59] | I think maybe it’s my fault. | 我觉得也许是我的错 |
[01:02] | I’ve been wishing for it secretly. | 我悄悄地有过这样的愿望 |
[01:11] | Okay. I get it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[01:14] | You’re upset. | 你不高兴了吗 |
[01:14] | But don’t you think you’re being a little bit immature? | 你不觉得你变得有点不成熟吗 |
[01:31] | So, listen… | 听我说 |
[01:35] | What do you think about having another baby? | 再生个孩子怎么样 |
[02:32] | Bridgette! | 布里奇特 |
[02:37] | That’s nice. She’s practicing. | 很好啊 她在练习 |
[02:40] | Make it stop! | 让她停下 |
[02:42] | I’m begging you to make it stop. | 我请求您让她停下来 |
[02:44] | Hey, she’s your sister, | 她是你妹妹 |
[02:46] | She’s been at this all of two weeks, | 她这样已经两周了 |
[02:48] | And this is important to her. | 这对她很重要 |
[02:50] | What she really needs is your encouragement. | 她非常需要你的鼓励 |
[02:52] | And she’s got it. | 她受到鼓励了 |
[02:54] | I’m encouraging her to stop. | 我鼓励她停下来 |
[02:58] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:59] | I was just getting the hang of it, and the reed breaks. | 我刚刚掌握到诀窍簧片就坏了 |
[03:03] | Bridge, okay, come over here. | 布里奇 好了 过来 |
[03:04] | We’ll get you another one. | 我给你新买一个 |
[03:06] | Have some breakfast. | 先吃早餐 |
[03:08] | That really stinks. I wanted Mommy to hear me play. | 糟透了 我想妈妈来听我吹黑管 |
[03:11] | Don’t worry about it. Mommy isn’t even here. | 别想了 妈妈不在家 |
[03:13] | She got a ride with Detective Scanlon this morning. | 她一大早就搭斯坎隆警探的顺车上班去了 |
[03:15] | Do me a favor. Go get dressed. | 帮我个忙 去穿上衣服 |
[03:16] | I’ll make you something to eat in the car. | 我去准备点你在车上吃的东西 |
[03:18] | And you promise that we’ll go down to | 你保证放学后 我们直接 |
[03:21] | The music shop and get me a new reed right after school? | 去音乐用品店给我买个新簧片吗 |
[03:23] | Absolutely, I promise. | 肯定去 我保证 |
[03:25] | Oh, Lee, | 李 |
[03:27] | – She’s so beautiful. – Thanks. | -她真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[03:33] | So, how’s Lynn adjusting? | 林恩怎么适应的 |
[03:34] | There was no adjusting. It was instant. | 没过程 瞬间改变 |
[03:36] | The second little Lee came into the world, | 女儿来到这个世界的那一刻 |
[03:37] | Bam, she was a mom. | 她就成为一位母亲了 |
[03:40] | What is it with you women and kids? It’s like a drug. | 你们女人和孩子是什么 是毒品 |
[03:43] | It is pretty amazing. | 确实非常令人惊叹 |
[03:45] | I woke up this morning convinced that | 我早晨醒来很确信 |
[03:46] | I had to have another one. | 自己又有了 |
[03:48] | Oh, I don’t know what came over me | 不知道是什么让我发生了改变 |
[03:52] | What did Joe have to say about that? | 关于这个 乔怎么说 |
[03:54] | Nothing. He pretended he was asleep. | 没说什么 他装睡 |
[03:56] | Yeah. Well, it’s different for guys. | 是啊 每个人都不同 |
[03:59] | It’s an adjustment. A great adjustment; | 这是个调整 很大的调整 |
[04:01] | A fantastic adjustment but an adjustment. | 奇妙的调整 但终究是调整 |
[04:06] | Tomorrow night’s date night. | 明晚有个约会 |
[04:07] | I finally convinced her to get a sitter, | 我总算说服她找个临时保姆 |
[04:09] | Leave little Lee for a couple hours. | 离开女儿几个小时 |
[04:11] | Ooh! Big step. Are you excited? | 很大一步啊 你们激动吗 |
[04:14] | I’m excited. She’s terrified. | 我很激动 她却很害怕 |
[04:16] | Detective, advise your 20. | 警探 报告你的方位 |
[04:17] | I’ve got a Code Two in Fountain Hills. | 我正赶往喷泉山道现场 |
[04:20] | So you woke up… uh, what time? | 你几点醒来的 |
[04:23] | 6:45, give or take? | 六点三刻 差不多那时间 |
[04:24] | The baby’s just gone? | 孩子就不见了 |
[04:26] | Housekeeper’s just vanished? | 女管家也消失了 |
[04:30] | He’s not in the nursery, she’s not in her room. | 孩子不在育儿室 管家不在她的房间 |
[04:32] | Her room? She has a room? | 她的房间 她有房间 |
[04:33] | She stays here five nights a week | 她一周在这里呆五个晚上 |
[04:36] | In case the baby fusses or wakes up during the night. | 以防孩子夜里哭闹或者醒来 |
[04:40] | – And his name is Bryce? – Bryce, yes. | -他叫布莱斯吗 -布莱斯 是的 |
[04:42] | And, uh, that’s a very recent photo, last weekend. | 这是张近照 上周末照的 |
[04:46] | Here’s a picture of Elizabeth. | 这是伊莉莎白的照片 |
[04:49] | The housekeeper. You said her last name was, uh, Torres. | 女管家 你说过她姓托里斯 |
[04:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:53] | And during the night, you didn’t hear anything? | 夜间 你没听到任何动静吗 |
[04:55] | Uh, the baby didn’t cry or anything, so, | 孩子没哭没闹 |
[04:58] | You have no idea what time this happened? | 你不知道是何时发生的 |
[05:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:01] | How about your wife? Did she hear anything? | 你太太呢 她听到什么了吗 |
[05:03] | Obviously, no. | 显然没有 |
[05:06] | So, is this it? Is it just you two? | 就这样 只有你们两个吗 |
[05:10] | A forensic team and some more detectives are on their way. | 法医和几位警探在来的路上 |
[05:13] | We’ll get these to every media outlet in the area. | 我们会在诸大地方媒体上发布照片 |
[05:16] | We’ll get a description of the car up on AMBER Alert. | 我们会把车子的描述立即给安珀警报 |
[05:19] | – Can I speak with Mrs. Carlo? – Uh, of course. | -我能跟您夫人谈谈吗 -当然 |
[05:22] | She was just… putting on some clothes. | 她去穿衣服了 |
[05:23] | She’ll be, uh… She’ll be down in a minute. | 她很快下来 |
[05:25] | – Is the nursery upstairs? – Yes. | -育儿室在楼上吗 -是的 |
[05:28] | Do you mind if I take a look? | 介意我看看吗 |
[05:31] | I’ll be up in a bit. I’m gonna talk to the mother, | 我一会上去 我要跟孩子妈妈谈一下 |
[05:33] | And I want to be here when the rest of the cavalry shows up. | 其他人来了我再上去 |
[06:12] | Should I not be in here? | 我是不是不该在这儿 |
[06:16] | I see you’re wearing gloves. I shouldn’t be in here, right? | 我看你戴了手套 我不该在这 是吗 |
[06:20] | I might ruin some clues or something? | 我会破坏线索或什么的吧 |
[06:24] | – Mrs. Carlo? – Dana. | -卡洛女士吗 -我叫黛娜 |
[06:28] | You’re with the police? | 你和警察一起的吗 |
[06:29] | My name is Allison. | 我叫艾莉森 |
[06:31] | I’m with the District Attorney’s Office. | 我是地方检察官办公室的 |
[06:34] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们要找到他 |
[06:36] | Wherever she went, wherever she took him, | 不管她去哪了 不管她把他带去哪了 |
[06:38] | W- we’re gonna find him. | 我们都要找到他 |
[06:40] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[06:42] | I mean, of course I’m worried, but… | 当然 我很担心 但是… |
[06:44] | I also know that there’s no one on the planet | 我知道在这个星球上除了伊丽莎白以外 |
[06:47] | That loves Bryce as much as I do, except Elizabeth. | 没人比我更爱布莱斯 |
[06:51] | She worships him. She lives for him, | 她崇拜他 她为他而活 |
[06:53] | And that’s how I know. That’s how I know he’s okay. | 这就是为什么我知道他安然无恙 |
[06:57] | But you do believe that she took him? | 你深信是她带走他了吗 |
[07:00] | Well, maybe she did, and maybe she didn’t. | 或许她做了 或许她没做 |
[07:04] | I mean, maybe this is all a dream, | 我是说 或许这只是一个梦 |
[07:08] | A nightmare. | 一个恶梦 |
[07:10] | In a little while, I’ll wake up, | 过一会儿 我就会醒 |
[07:11] | And Elizabeth will be downstairs holding Bryce, | 然后伊丽莎白就会在楼下抱着布莱斯 |
[07:14] | And we’ll sing songs and play games, | 然后我们就会唱歌 玩游戏 |
[07:16] | And it’ll just be another day. | 然后又到了另一天 |
[07:22] | What do you think the chances are that | 你认为到这个地址就能找到 |
[07:23] | This address for Elizabeth Torres is good? | 伊莉莎白·托里斯的几率有多大 |
[07:26] | That we knock on the door, she opens it? | 我们敲门 她就来来开门吗 |
[07:30] | That the baby’s there, asleep peacefully in a laundry basket? | 婴儿在那 安稳的睡在洗衣篮里吗 |
[07:38] | Ms. Torres, it’s the police. | 托里斯女士 我们是警察 |
[07:40] | If you don’t open up on the count of three, we’re coming in. | 我们数三声 如果你再不开门 我们就进去了 |
[07:43] | One… | 一 |
[07:46] | Two… | 二 |
[07:48] | Three. | 三 |
[08:54] | Okay, home before lunch. | 好的 午饭之前回家 |
[08:56] | Nice work if you can get it. | 如果你能到那就太好了 |
[09:01] | Allison, you okay? | 艾莉森 你还好吧 |
[09:05] | No, I’m fine. | 很好 我没事 |
[09:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:10] | It’s that little baby. I can’t get it out of my head. | 是那个婴儿 我不能将他从脑海中挥去 |
[09:13] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:14] | You know, something’s got to give. | 肯定有线索的 |
[09:16] | There’s got to be a ransom demand. | 会要求赎金的 |
[09:18] | Someone will spot this Elizabeth. | 有人会认出伊丽莎白的 |
[09:20] | Something will break. It always does. | 会有事发生的 事情总是如此 |
[09:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:54] | Hi. You’re at home? | 你怎么在家里 |
[09:55] | I- I called your office, I called your cell. | 我打电话到你办公室 我打过你手机 |
[09:58] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[10:00] | Are you okay? You sound upset. | 你还好吗 听起来你不高兴 |
[10:06] | – Do you hear that? – Hear what? | -你听到了吗 -听到什么 |
[10:10] | Nothing. I- I don’t hear it now. | 没什么 现在没了 |
[10:13] | Hey, listen, um, | 听着 |
[10:14] | What music store did you rent Bridgette’s clarinet from? | 你在哪个音乐商店帮布里奇特租借的黑管 |
[10:17] | I promised her that I’d get her | 我答应她在她放学路上 |
[10:19] | A new reed on the way home from school. | 帮她弄个新簧片的 |
[10:21] | Marshall’s. I got it at Marshall’s. | 马歇尔音乐用品店 我在那家租的 |
[10:25] | – There it is again. Do you hear it? – No. | -又来了 听到了吗 -没 |
[10:28] | Marshall’s, huh? | 马歇尔音乐用品店对吧 |
[10:31] | Allison, are you all right? | 艾莉森 你还好吗 |
[10:36] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[10:38] | Yeah. Honey, I’m fine. | 是的 亲爱的 我很好 |
[10:41] | I’ll see you when you get home. | 回家见 |
[10:54] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[11:15] | Shh, I’m here now, honey. | 我来了 宝贝 |
[11:17] | What do you want, honey? | 你想要什么 宝贝 |
[11:24] | Something you want in the garage? | 车库里有你要的东西吗 |
[11:37] | It’s the car. | 是汽车 |
[11:43] | It’s the car. You wanted to be in the car? | 是汽车 你想上汽车吗 |
[11:47] | Oh, my God, I’m talking to a picture. | 天啊 我在跟照片讲话 |
[11:57] | You want to go for a ride, don’t you? | 你想坐车出去 是吗 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | Wait right here, I’m gonna get my purse and my keys. | 在这等会 我去拿钱包和钥匙 |
[12:09] | Bridge, what are you doing? | 布里奇 你在做什么 |
[12:10] | Put that back! Don’t play with that. | 放回去 别玩那个 |
[12:11] | – That’s not yours. – Okay. | -那不是你的 -好吧 |
[12:16] | Come on, help me find a reed. | 来 帮我找簧片 |
[12:19] | Okay, what size are we looking for? | 需要什么尺寸的 |
[12:21] | One, one and a half? | 一点五的吗 |
[12:37] | She with you two? | 她和你俩一起的吗 |
[12:41] | How long has she been playing? | 她学了多长时间了 |
[12:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在讲什么 |
[12:45] | She can’t play. | 她不会吹 |
[12:48] | Which house is it? | 是哪幢房子 |
[12:54] | What, did I pass it? | 怎么了 我开过头了吗 |
[13:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:24] | Hello, is anybody home? | 你好 有人在家吗 |
[13:41] | I hope you know what you’re getting us into. | 我希望你知道我们进去找什么 |
[13:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:49] | Is anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[13:51] | I’m with the District Attorney’s Office. | 我是地方检察官办公室的 |
[13:54] | I’d like to ask you some questions about a missing baby. | 我来询问几个关于失踪婴儿的问题 |
[14:02] | Is it you? | 是你吗 |
[14:05] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[14:07] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[14:09] | Keep crying, I’m gonna find you, I’m here! | 继续哭 我马上找到你了 我在这 |
[14:23] | It’s you, Bryce, isn’t it? | 是你 布莱斯 是你吗 |
[14:30] | Come on, you gotta tell me how you did that. | 别这样 你得告诉我你怎么做到的 |
[14:33] | I don’t know how I did it. Just leave me alone. | 我也不知道怎么做到的 不要再问了 |
[14:36] | Okay, one half hour of TV then homework, okay? | 先看一个半小时的电视再做作业 好吗 |
[14:39] | Hi, I gotta talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[14:40] | I need to talk to you, too. | 我也要跟你说件事 |
[14:42] | Okay, you first. | 好吧 你先说 |
[14:43] | No, no, no. You go. What’s going on? | 不 你先说 怎么了 |
[14:45] | Okay, I took the kids to an early dinner, | 好吧 我带孩子们早点去吃了晚餐 |
[14:47] | Like you suggested, | 就像你建议的那样 |
[14:48] | But something happened in the music store. | 但是在音乐用品店里出了点状况 |
[14:50] | Something that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. | 而且根本不符合常理 |
[14:56] | Now I’m thinking maybe you should go first. | 现在我后悔我先说 |
[15:03] | – What is that? – It’s a baby! | -那是什么 -是一个宝宝 |
[15:05] | Yeah, no, I sussed that part out. | 是 我知道那是个宝宝 |
[15:08] | What is it doing here? | 他怎么会在这 |
[15:09] | Come on, little sweetie. | 小甜心 过来 |
[15:11] | Oh, I don’t even know how to start explaining this. | 我都不知道从哪开始解释这件事 |
[15:15] | Okay, well, any effort you make will be much appreciated. | 好吧 任何解释我都能接受 |
[15:19] | Right, well, the short version is his name is Bryce Carlo. | 好吧 长话短说 他叫布莱斯·卡洛 |
[15:22] | His housekeeper kidnapped him this morning | 他家的管家就在今早绑架了他 |
[15:25] | And I found him. | 然后我找到了他 |
[15:27] | Okay, and what? | 好的 然后呢 |
[15:30] | We’re, like, waiting for the police to come get him? | 我们就等着警察来接他吗 |
[15:34] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[15:36] | I haven’t called the police. | 我没给警察打电话 |
[15:38] | Because…? | 是因为… |
[15:39] | Because I’m not sure I’m supposed to. | 因为我不确定我应该那样做 |
[15:42] | Oh, okay, yeah, I can help you with this. | 好吧 我懂了 我能帮助你 |
[15:44] | – You’re supposed to. – You don’t understand. | -这是你的义务 -你不懂 |
[15:47] | There’s something about this little boy. | 我跟这个男婴很有缘 |
[15:49] | From the moment I heard that he was gone. | 从我听说他失踪了 |
[15:52] | From the moment I saw his picture, | 从我看见他的照片 |
[15:54] | I knew I was supposed to look for him. | 我就知道我要去找寻他 |
[15:56] | I was supposed to find him. | 我必须要找到他 |
[15:58] | And now I think I’m supposed to keep him. | 现在我觉得我应该留着他 |
[16:01] | – Allison, he has parents. – Yeah, I know, I met them. | -艾莉森 他有父母 -我知道 我见过他们 |
[16:04] | But they’re probably frantic. | 但是他们可能快发疯了 |
[16:06] | Well, his father is concerned | 他爸爸非常在意 |
[16:07] | But his mother is oddly calm. | 但是他妈妈看起来不同寻常的冷静 |
[16:10] | What are you talking about, oddly calm? | 你说什么 不同寻常的冷静 |
[16:12] | She’s probably in shock. | 她可能还在震惊中 没恢复过来 |
[16:14] | And what difference does that make? | 那又有什么不同 |
[16:16] | It’s her baby. | 那还是她的宝宝 |
[16:17] | Just because you took him from a kidnapper | 你现在的所作所为跟 |
[16:19] | Doesn’t make you any less of a kidnapper. | 那个夺走宝宝的绑架犯有何分别 |
[16:21] | No, you’re wrong! You don’t understand. | 不 你错了 你不会懂的 |
[16:23] | He’s supposed to be here; He’s supposed to be with me. | 他注定要在这里 他注定是要跟我在一起 |
[16:26] | Oh, look! He’s smiling! He knows I’m right! | 看 他在笑 他知道我说得对 |
[16:31] | He’s smiling, that’s your proof? | 他在笑 那就是你的论据 |
[16:33] | That’s your answer, he’s smiling? | 你的答案就是他在笑吗 |
[16:35] | He’s a baby! They all smile. | 他只是一个宝宝 宝宝都会笑 |
[16:38] | That’s standard equipment on a baby. That’s what they do. | 那是他们的特点 那是他们拿手的 |
[16:41] | Allison, people go to jail for this for a very long time. | 艾莉森 你会在因此在监狱呆很久 |
[16:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:46] | I’m trying to protect you from yourself. | 我在试图拯救你 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna try and reach somebody… a friend on the phone, | 打电话联系下某个朋友 |
[16:49] | Scanlon or Devalos. | 斯坎隆或是德弗洛斯 |
[16:51] | Somebody who can take this baby | 一个可以把这个宝宝 |
[16:53] | Back to its rightful parents. | 带回他的亲生父母那的人 |
[16:54] | – No! – Hey, yes! | -不要 -必须的 |
[16:56] | You already have children. | 你已经有孩子了 |
[16:57] | And they don’t want to only see you on visitor’s day. | 她们不想只在探监的时候才能见到你 |
[17:08] | Sorry. I know I’m late, | 对不起 我知道我迟到了 |
[17:10] | But it was so hard to leave her. | 但是把她留在那 我感觉很难受 |
[17:12] | She kept looking at me like I was abandoning her. | 她用一种”我抛弃她了”的眼神看着我 |
[17:14] | I know it’s tough, | 我知道这很难 |
[17:16] | But it’s good practice for next week, when you go back to work. | 但下周你开始上班之后就不会那么难受了 |
[17:19] | Okay, and I don’t want to think about that tonight. | 好吧 今晚我不想烦恼那事 |
[17:21] | A drink for madam? | 夫人喝点什么 |
[17:22] | Yeah. She will have a Martini with… | 是 她要一杯马蒂尼加… |
[17:24] | No, no, no. Breastfeeding, breastfeeding, breastfeeding. | 不 不 不 母乳 母乳 母乳 |
[17:26] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[17:27] | We will have a bottle of your finest water. | 我们要一瓶你这最高级的水 |
[17:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:32] | So how’d she check out? | 她的背景怎么样 |
[17:33] | – Sorry. Who? – The baby-sitter. | -你在说谁 -保姆 |
[17:35] | You were gonna run her license. | 你说过要用她的驾照查她资料的 |
[17:36] | Lynn, she’s 17. She’s, uh, clean as a whistle. | 林恩 她十七岁 没有前科 洁白如玉 |
[17:39] | – What are you doing? – I’m texting her. | -你在干什么 -我在给她发短消息 |
[17:41] | Baby’s not used to getting milk from a bottle from a stranger. | 宝宝还没习惯陌生人给她用瓶子喂奶 |
[17:46] | I just need to make sure everything’s going okay. | 我只是想做到万无一失 |
[17:49] | And would we like to hear the specials for tonight? | 两位客人要听听今晚的特色菜吗 |
[17:51] | Not me. I can’t really eat anything. | 我就算了 我真的吃不了 |
[17:54] | – What? – Well, I’ve got to get this baby weight off. | -什么 -我要把这全身的产后赘肉割掉 |
[17:57] | Nothing fits me. | 衣服都不合身了 |
[17:59] | I hate the way I look. | 我讨厌现在的自己 |
[18:01] | You look fantastic, and you have to eat something. | 你看起来非常棒 你必须要吃点东西 |
[18:03] | Could you give us a few minutes? | 你可以让我们再考虑一下吗 |
[18:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:07] | She hasn’t texted back. | 她还没给我回短信 |
[18:09] | You just texted her. | 你刚刚才发过去 |
[18:11] | You just texted her. | 你真的才按了发送 |
[18:13] | Besides, maybe she’s taking care of the baby. | 况且 或许她在忙着照顾宝宝 |
[18:14] | She can’t text you if she’s taking care of the baby. | 如果她在照顾宝宝 她就不能回你 |
[18:17] | And I also know that the whole idea of tonight | 还有 今晚约会的主要目的 |
[18:19] | Is for the two of us to have a good time, | 是我们两个要玩得愉快 |
[18:22] | To get your mind off the baby and relax. | 让你暂时把精力从宝宝那移开 放松放松 |
[18:26] | All right? | 好吗 |
[18:30] | What’s going on? Are you all right? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[18:31] | Yeah, I think I had my phone on, uh, vibrate. | 我的手机开着 在震动状态 |
[18:34] | Scanlon here. | 我是斯坎隆 |
[18:37] | Well, I’m just kind of in the middle of something. | 我在办私事 |
[18:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:43] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[18:47] | I know that look. | 我知道那个表情 |
[18:48] | The Carlo case… There’s, uh, been a breakthrough. | 卡洛的案子 有突破了 |
[18:54] | I’ll see you at home? | 家里见咯 |
[18:55] | Yeah, I’ll see you at home. | 家里见 |
[18:59] | Obviously, the most important thing | 很明显 最重要的是 |
[19:01] | Is that Bryce is home safely. | 布鲁斯在家很安全 |
[19:02] | We’ll let you know more as it develops, | 案件有进展 我们会通知的 |
[19:04] | But that’s all for now. Thank you. | 就这样 谢谢 |
[19:10] | It’s okay. You did the right thing. | 很好 你做的对 |
[19:11] | You know you did the right thing. | 你知道你做的对 |
[19:15] | Okay, mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[19:18] | As far as the Carlos are concerned, | 卡洛一家认为 |
[19:20] | Allison led Lee to their son. | 艾莉森引导李找到了他们的儿子 |
[19:22] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[19:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:25] | What was Bryce doing in that strange house all alone? | 为何布莱斯独自在那陌生的房子里 |
[19:29] | We don’t know yet. | 我们也还不知道 |
[19:30] | Yeah, the house is owned by a woman named Maribella Gomez. | 房子属于一个叫米拉贝拉·戈麦斯的女人 |
[19:33] | She freely admits that she’s friends | 她坦然承认和 |
[19:35] | With the housekeeper, Elizabeth Torres, | 女佣伊丽莎白·托雷斯是朋友 |
[19:36] | But has no idea what’s going on. | 但不知道发生了什么 |
[19:38] | She wasn’t home when Elizabeth came by to stash the baby. | 伊丽莎白去藏宝宝时她不在家 |
[19:42] | Has no idea why she would have broken into her house, | 不知道她为何要闯入她家 |
[19:44] | No idea where she is now. | 也不知她现在在哪 |
[19:45] | Listen, Allison, if you’re up to it, | 艾莉森 如果你愿意 |
[19:48] | The Carlos would like to thank you personally. | 卡洛一家想私下谢你 |
[19:51] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 |
[19:53] | But if I can’t hold him, protect him… | 但如果我不能保护那孩子 |
[19:58] | Maybe some other time. | 以后再说吧 |
[20:13] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[20:15] | Oh, geez. | 老天 |
[20:18] | It’s Bryce’s. | 这是布莱斯的 |
[20:20] | I guess somehow we missed it. | 我猜是我们落下的 |
[20:24] | Come on. Give it to me. | 算了 给我 |
[20:28] | Come on, I got to get rid of it. | 我把它扔了 |
[20:31] | And Allison, I’m not trying to be mean, | 艾莉森 我不想太刻薄 |
[20:33] | But that blanket is- it’s evidence | 但毯子是证物 |
[20:35] | That Bryce was here, that he was in our house, so… | 布莱斯曾在我们的房子里 在这里 |
[20:38] | come on, I gotta have it. | 算了 给我 |
[20:39] | I gotta burn it or something. | 烧了它怎样 |
[20:42] | It’s okay. I’ll do it. | 没事 我会处理的 |
[20:44] | I will, I’ll do it. In the morning. | 我明早会处理的 |
[21:05] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[21:06] | I am so thrilled that you stopped by. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[21:08] | I was so worried I wouldn’t get a chance to thank you. | 我还担心没机会感谢你 |
[21:13] | I know I must have seemed a little crazy yesterday, | 昨天我一定看起来有些不正常 |
[21:16] | Talking about how much I trusted Elizabeth, | 尽管伊丽莎白抱走了我们孩子 |
[21:18] | Even though she took my baby. | 但我还在说我是多么信任她 |
[21:21] | It’s just, sometimes things are so awful, | 只是有时事情很糟 |
[21:23] | It’s like your brain can’t take them in. | 我不能接受现实 |
[21:25] | No, I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[21:27] | I can’t imagine what I would do | 我不能想象如果有一天醒来 |
[21:28] | If I woke up and one of my babies was gone. | 孩子不见了我会怎么做 |
[21:31] | Well, speaking of which, where’s Bryce? | 说到这 布莱斯呢 |
[21:35] | I’d really love to see him. | 我很想看看他 |
[21:36] | I kind of miss that little guy. | 有点想小家伙了 |
[21:37] | Well, actually, you just missed him. | 其实他刚走 |
[21:39] | My husband Scott took him over to | 我丈夫斯科特带他去 |
[21:40] | His grandparents for a little while. | 爷爷奶奶家待一会 |
[21:44] | Oh, well, that’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[21:48] | Maybe I could just hang out till they get back. | 也许我能待一会等他们回来 |
[21:54] | Well, that’s probably Scott now. | 可能是斯科特打来的 |
[21:57] | Let me just see when he plans on heading back. | 我问问他打算何时回来 |
[22:24] | Are you the lady who brought my brother back? | 你是把我弟弟送回来的人吗 |
[22:29] | I wish you hadn’t done that. | 我希望你没把他送回来 |
[22:31] | He’s not safe here. | 他在这不安全 |
[22:33] | I’m afraid Scott and Bryce will be gone all… day. | 抱歉 斯科特和布莱斯一天都在那边 |
[22:40] | It caught my eye. | 我被这照片吸引了 |
[22:46] | That’s Lucy. | 这是露西 |
[22:48] | She would’ve been six. | 现在她应该六岁了 |
[22:52] | She fell ill last year | 去年她病了 |
[22:54] | And, uh, died very suddenly. | 死的很突然 |
[22:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:00] | Be a year at Christmas. | 到圣诞节就是一年了 |
[23:03] | I don’t know if you heard me, Scott and Bryce… | 你听到我说斯科特和布莱斯 |
[23:05] | Uh, they’ll be gone all day. | 他们今天不回来了 |
[23:08] | Well, give Bryce a- a hug for me. | 替我抱抱布莱斯 |
[23:12] | And thank you for the tea. | 谢谢你的茶 |
[23:14] | No, thank you. Thank you for everything. | 应该我谢你 谢谢你为我们所做的一切 |
[23:19] | Um, actually, Mrs. Lovett, | 洛维特女士 |
[23:20] | I wasn’t calling about Bridgette. | 其实我不是打电话说布里奇特的事 |
[23:22] | Um, I was calling about our six-year-old. | 我是想说我六岁女儿的事 |
[23:26] | Um, I was wondering if if, uh, | 我想是否 |
[23:29] | She could get music lessons, too, you know? | 她也能上音乐课 |
[23:30] | Maybe, uh, we could- we could do them, uh, | 也许可以 |
[23:32] | Back-to-back or…? | 插班或者 |
[23:35] | You don’t have any openings? | 你们没有名额了 |
[23:38] | Oh, wow, that’s too bad. | 真不巧 |
[23:41] | Could we, uh- could we maybe get on a wait list or…? | 我们能排在等位名单上吗 |
[23:45] | She can have mine! | 她可以上我的课 |
[23:47] | Sorry, hold on one second. | 抱歉 等一下 |
[23:48] | What’s that, Bridge? | 怎么了 布里奇 |
[23:48] | My lesson. She can have it. | 她可以顶替我的名额 |
[23:50] | It’s at 4:00 tomorrow. I don’t want it. | 明天四点 我不想上了 |
[23:54] | But that’s your lesson, Bridgette? | 布里奇特 但那是你的课 |
[23:55] | I… don’t… want it. She can have it! | 我不想上了 让她去上吧 |
[24:02] | Go away. I’m busy. | 走开 我很忙 |
[24:04] | Sorry, coming in anyway. | 对不起 但我还是得进来 |
[24:11] | Look, I know you got homework, | 我知道你在写作业 |
[24:12] | But you have to clear something up for me. | 但有些事我还是得弄清楚 |
[24:15] | I thought I heard you say you wanted to quit clarinet. | 你刚才说你不上黑管课了 |
[24:18] | Yeah, so, what’s the difference? I stink at it, anyways. | 对 那又怎么样 我吹的很烂 |
[24:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊 |
[24:22] | You’ve only been at it for two weeks. | 你才刚学了两周 |
[24:23] | Yeah, and Marie’s been playing for, like, two minutes. | 对 但玛丽才学了才几秒钟 |
[24:27] | And she’s already great. | 就已经吹的很好了 |
[24:28] | Come on, you can’t do that. | 别这样 |
[24:30] | You can’t compare yourself to Marie. | 别拿自己和玛丽比 |
[24:32] | I mean, I don’t know what is going on there, | 我是说 我也不知道怎么了 |
[24:34] | But that girl clearly has a special aptitude for the clarinet. | 但很明显她在黑管方面有天赋 |
[24:38] | But I don’t. | 但是我没有 |
[24:39] | Bridgette, you are already one of the most special people | 布里奇特 你已经是这个世界上 |
[24:42] | In the whole wide world. | 最特别的人中的一员了 |
[24:43] | Really. Now, anybody who knows you would say that. | 真的 每个认识你的人都会这么说 |
[24:47] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[24:48] | Nobody’s ever said that. | 没人说过 |
[24:50] | Except you. | 只有你这么说 |
[24:51] | Just now. | 只是现在 |
[24:52] | And only because you’re my Dad. | 而且只是因为你是我爸 |
[24:54] | I don’t believe that. | 我才不信 |
[24:56] | Yeah, well, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[24:57] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[24:59] | I’m everybody’s sister. | 我只是别人的姐妹 |
[25:02] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[25:03] | Yeah? Well, I’m Ariel’s sister, | 是吗 我是艾丽尔的妹妹 |
[25:05] | Because she’s smart and she’s pretty, | 因为她既聪明又漂亮 |
[25:08] | And everybody likes her. | 所有人都喜欢她 |
[25:10] | And she knows about clothes and-and boys and dancing. | 她了解时装 男孩和舞蹈 |
[25:13] | And… now, I guess I’m Marie’s sister, too. | 现在呢 我又成了玛丽的姐姐了 |
[25:17] | Cause she can play clarinet without even trying. | 因为她不用练就会吹黑管了 |
[25:22] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[25:26] | No, it absolutely it just broke my heart, you know. | 不 我的心都要碎了 你知道 |
[25:28] | She just seemed so defeated by it. | 她似乎受了很大的打击 |
[25:34] | Do you hear me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[25:36] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[25:39] | Hey, Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[25:42] | I’m sorry, were you talking to me? | 抱歉 你刚才有说话吗 |
[25:44] | Where are you? | 你走神了吗 |
[25:45] | What are you so busy thinking about? | 你到底在想什么啊 |
[25:48] | Look, don’t be mad. | 你别生气 |
[25:51] | I went to see him today. I brought him his blanket. | 我今天去看他了 把他的毯子带过去 |
[25:53] | I can’t believe I’m hearing this. | 真不敢相信我会听到这个 |
[25:55] | I’m trying to talk to you about your own child. | 我在和你说我们自己孩子的事呢 |
[25:59] | He had a sister. | 他有个姐姐 |
[26:00] | Had. | 曾经 |
[26:01] | She died a few months ago. | 她几个月前死了 |
[26:05] | She said that Bryce wasn’t safe in that house. | 她今天在屋子里和我说布莱斯有危险 |
[26:07] | That I shouldn’t have brought him back there. | 我不该把他送回去 |
[26:08] | What, the dead sister told you this? | 什么 那个死了的姐姐告诉你的吗 |
[26:11] | Look, I checked her death records. | 我查过她的死亡记录 |
[26:13] | It said “unexplained illnesses, natural causes. “ | 写的是”未查明疾病 自然死亡” |
[26:15] | Apparently, they took her to expert after expert. | 很显然 他们带她拜访了诸多专家 |
[26:18] | No one could really put their finger on it. | 没人能查出病因 |
[26:20] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[26:21] | Well, I’m saying something’s wrong in that house. | 好吧 我在说那个屋子有问题 |
[26:24] | The sister said that Bryce wasn’t safe there. | 她姐姐说布莱斯在那有危险 |
[26:27] | The mother said the housekeeper lived for him. | 那位母亲说管家是为他而活 |
[26:30] | So, I’m starting to think maybe she didn’t kidnap him at all, | 所以我在想 或许她根本就没有绑架他 |
[26:33] | Maybe she was trying to protect him. | 也许她只是想保护他 |
[26:35] | Maybe someone or something in that house killed the sister, | 也许是那个屋子里的人或什么杀了她姐姐 |
[26:39] | And now it’s trying to harm Bryce. | 现在又要来害布莱斯了 |
[26:43] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[26:44] | I can’t do this. | 我不想这样 |
[26:46] | I can’t spend another ounce of energy on this thing. | 我没有精力去管这件事 |
[26:49] | I spent last night running all over hell’s half acre. | 我遭了整晚的罪 |
[26:51] | Hey, you asked me what was in my head. | 是你在问我在想什么的 |
[26:53] | The little boy is home safe | 那个小婴儿在家里很安全 |
[26:54] | I’m telling you what’s in my head. | 我就告诉你我在想什么 |
[26:55] | With his parents. | 和他的父母在一起 |
[26:55] | Our little girl is beside herself in her room. | 我们的女儿在屋里快发疯了 |
[27:05] | – Joe? – Huh? Yeah? What? | -乔 -怎么了 |
[27:08] | You have a dream? What’s going on, Allison? | 你又做梦了吗 梦到什么了 艾莉森 |
[27:13] | That, do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[27:14] | What? Hear what? | 什么 听到什么 |
[27:16] | I listened for…Oh, Allison, | 我听到…艾莉森 |
[27:18] | Look, it’s almost 1:30 in the morning. | 都快一点半了 |
[27:20] | No, that, that. That baby crying. | 不 不是 有婴儿在哭 |
[27:22] | What are you… there’s no baby crying. | 你说… 没有哭声 |
[27:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[27:25] | We don’t have a baby. | 我们没养婴儿 |
[27:28] | It’s him. It’s Bryce. | 是他 是布莱斯 |
[27:29] | He needs me. I’m going over there. | 他需要我 我得过去 |
[27:32] | Going where? | 去哪儿 |
[27:33] | To the Carlos’. | 去卡洛家 |
[27:34] | I need to make sure he’s okay. | 我得确认他没事才行 |
[27:36] | Hey! Are you listening to yourself? | 听听你自己都说了什么 |
[27:38] | It’s-it’s the middle of the night. | 现在是半夜 |
[27:39] | I don’t care! He’s in trouble. He needs me. | 我不管 他有麻烦了 他需要我 |
[27:42] | For crap’s sake. | 该死 |
[27:53] | – Help you? – Mr. Carlo, I-I… | -有什么事吗 -卡洛先生 我…我… |
[27:56] | We met the other day. I was with detective Scanlon. | 我们前几天见过 我和斯坎隆警探一起来的 |
[27:57] | This is my husband Joe. | 这是我丈夫乔 |
[27:59] | Look, I know it’s the middle of the night; | 我知道现在已经是半夜了 |
[28:01] | I- I know this is really unusual, but I was wondering | 我知道这要求很不正常 但能让我 |
[28:03] | If I could just look in on Bryce. | 看一下布莱斯吗 |
[28:06] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[28:07] | What-what’s going on? What are you doing here? | 怎么了 你怎么会在这儿 |
[28:09] | This… | 这 |
[28:11] | This… hard to explain. | 这太难解释了 |
[28:13] | I just- I need to see Bryce. | 我需要见到布莱斯 |
[28:16] | I just- I need to know that he’s okay. | 我需要知道他没事 |
[28:17] | Why wouldn’t he be okay? | 他为什么会不好 |
[28:20] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[28:22] | Did we do that? The doorbell? | 是我们的缘故吗 门铃吵醒他了 |
[28:23] | No, no, this is pretty much part for the course. | 不 不 意料之中 |
[28:26] | Well, as long as that’s the case. | 既然这样 |
[28:28] | I mean, if he’s up, | 我是说 既然他已经醒了 |
[28:30] | Is there any way that I can just see him? | 我可以看看他吗 |
[28:34] | Oh, he’s such a beautiful boy. | 多么漂亮的孩子 |
[28:40] | Your little girl never got to meet him, did she? | 你的女儿从未见过他 对吧 |
[28:44] | I got pregnant just before she passed. | 我在她去世之前怀孕的 |
[28:49] | I know Scott was worried that I was so filled with grief | 斯科特担心我可能会太悲痛 |
[28:53] | That I might lose him. | 而失去他 |
[28:56] | I can’t imagine what it would be like to go through that. | 我无法想象你是怎么度过那段日子的 |
[29:00] | Well, the hardest part was never getting any answers. | 最艰难的是我从没得到过答案 |
[29:04] | Never knowing what was wrong. | 从不知道哪里出错了 |
[29:07] | I mean, the only thing | 似乎每个人 |
[29:09] | Everyone seemed to agree on was that she was dying. | 都认定她已经死了 |
[29:12] | Did you ever consider getting an autopsy, | 你考虑过通过验尸 |
[29:14] | So you would know why? | 来找原因吗 |
[29:16] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[29:19] | Uh, no. Lucy suffered too much. | 没 露西已经饱经磨难 |
[29:24] | We couldn’t put her through that, too. | 我们不能再那样对她 |
[29:28] | And, ultimately, an autopsy would’ve just | 而且 验尸最终对 |
[29:30] | Been for our benefit, not hers. | 我们和她都没有好处 |
[29:33] | We just wanted her to rest in peace. | 我们只想让她安息 |
[29:35] | I just don’t understand why they wouldn’t get an autopsy. | 我只是不明白为什么他们不去验尸 |
[29:37] | I mean, if one of our girls died…? | 我是说 如果我的女儿死了 |
[29:39] | Allison, you have to stop. | 艾莉森 你得闭嘴 |
[29:42] | That family opened their door to us at 3:00 in the morning. | 人家凌晨三点为我们开门 |
[29:45] | They’re not evil. If anything, they’re saints. | 他们不坏 我反而觉的他们是好人 |
[29:48] | Okay, I’m not saying they’re not nice, | 我不是说他们不好 |
[29:50] | I just – I think it’s strange… Strange? | 我只是觉得有些奇怪 |
[29:51] | Strange? You want to talk about strange? | 奇怪 你想谈论奇怪的事吗 |
[29:53] | Look, I hate to break it to you, | 我不想这么说 |
[29:55] | But the only thing strange about that house tonight | 但今晚屋子里唯一让人感到奇怪的 |
[29:57] | Was the fact that we were in it. | 是我们坐在里面 |
[29:58] | Now, you have to leave that family alone. | 现在 你要让他们过自己的生活 |
[30:01] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[30:11] | Go away. I’m tired. | 离我远点 我累死了 |
[30:12] | Yeah, well, too bad. | 好吧 但坏消息是 |
[30:14] | It’s time to get up. | 起床的时间到了 |
[30:16] | Well, I haven’t even been to sleep yet. | 我还没睡觉呢 |
[30:18] | What are you talking about? It’s morning. | 你在说什么 已经是早上了 |
[30:20] | You’ve been asleep all night. | 你已经睡了一个晚上了 |
[30:21] | Uh-uh. Not really. I’ve been dreaming. | 并不是 我一直在做梦 |
[30:24] | Dreaming about that stupid song. | 梦到那首愚蠢的歌 |
[30:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:29] | You dream that song? | 你梦到那首歌了 |
[30:31] | There’s this old man and he has a clarinet. | 那有一个吹黑管的老头儿 |
[30:34] | And all he does is play that song over and over again. | 他所做的就是把那首歌吹了一遍又一遍 |
[30:38] | Showed me how to do it. I hate it. | 教我怎么吹 讨厌死了 |
[30:41] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[30:43] | Why are you even telling me all this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[30:45] | Because you’re my big sister. | 因为你是我姐姐 |
[30:54] | – Allison. – Sir, | – 艾莉森 – 先生 |
[30:56] | I-I was wanting to ask you about Bryce Carlo. | 我想问一下有关布莱斯·卡洛的事情 |
[31:00] | When you brought him in, | 你带他进来的时候 |
[31:01] | Did anyone run any blood work, | 有人做过血液分析之类的事吗 |
[31:02] | Anything that could test for toxins in his system? | 比如检测他体内可能含有的某种毒素 |
[31:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:06] | Blood tests are fairly routine in child abduction cases. | 血液测试是诱骗儿童案件的必要程序 |
[31:09] | We look for sedatives, tranquilizers. | 我们检测兴奋剂之类的 |
[31:11] | The good news is, in Bryce’s case, | 好消息是 在布莱斯的案子里 |
[31:13] | Everything came back completely normal. | 结果显示一切正常 |
[31:18] | Devalos. | 我是德弗洛斯 |
[31:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:23] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[31:25] | That was the Morgue. | 停尸房打来的 |
[31:27] | Seems a sanitation worker found a | 一个清洁工今天早上 |
[31:29] | Corpse stuffed in an abandoned refrigerator in | 在城市垃圾填埋场的 |
[31:31] | One of our municipal landfills early this morning. | 一个被遗弃的冰箱里发现了一具尸体 |
[31:34] | Matches the description of our missing kidnapper, | 与我们寻找中的绑架者匹配 |
[31:36] | Elizabeth Torres. | 伊莉莎白·托里斯 |
[31:43] | Yes. That’s her. | 对的 是她 |
[31:47] | That’s my cousin. | 是我表妹 |
[31:52] | Thank you for coming down and making the identification. | 非常感谢你过来确认她的身份 |
[31:56] | I may have a few more questions. | 我还有些问题要处理 |
[31:57] | If you want to just wait outside? | 你是否能出去等一下 |
[32:10] | M.E.’s calling cause of death blunt-force trauma. | 钝器重击导致死亡 |
[32:13] | Looks like she took a couple of hard blows to the head. | 看起来她的头部遭受了多次打击 |
[32:15] | Hard enough to kill her. | 力大到足以致死 |
[32:16] | Doesn’t make a lot of sense. | 很不合情合理 |
[32:19] | This woman takes a baby boy, | 这个女人带走了一个男婴 |
[32:21] | You find the baby boy, | 你找到了男婴 |
[32:22] | Then someone kills the kidnapper? | 然后有人杀了这个绑架者 |
[32:25] | Something’s missing. | 漏了些东西 |
[32:26] | Like what? | 比如 |
[32:27] | To begin with, I still can’t figure out | 第一 我还是不明白 |
[32:29] | Why this woman took that child, | 这个女人为什么要带走那个孩子 |
[32:30] | Only to abandon him at the house where Allison found him. | 只把婴儿扔在艾莉森发现他的那间屋子里 |
[32:33] | Might make sense to have forensics go back, | 最好让法医回头搜集证据 |
[32:35] | See if they can find any of this woman’s blood. | 看看是否能找到死者的血样 |
[32:38] | All right, girls. | 好了 姑娘们 |
[32:38] | Hey, girls, come on. | 姑娘们 出发啦 |
[32:40] | It’s time to leave for Marie’s music lesson. | 玛丽该去上音乐课了 |
[32:42] | – Hey, Dad? – Yeah. | -老爸 -怎么了 |
[32:44] | Marie wanted me to tell you that | 玛丽让我告诉你 |
[32:46] | She doesn’t want to go to her lesson. | 她不想去上课 |
[32:49] | What?! Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[32:56] | All right, sweetheart. | 好吧 乖女儿 |
[32:58] | All good? | 没事了 |
[32:59] | Okay, come on. | 来吧 |
[33:08] | She okay? | 她还好吗 |
[33:11] | Well, not yet, but eventually. | 现在没事了 |
[33:13] | This is one of those things, isn’t it? | 又是那些事惹的祸 对吧 |
[33:15] | Uh, yes, yes. | 是啊 |
[33:17] | This definitely appears to be one of those things. | 确实如此 |
[33:21] | So, how do we fix it? | 那么 我们该怎么办 |
[33:22] | How do we make her stop hearing that song? | 我们如何能让她不再听到那首曲子 |
[33:25] | I don’t know, Bridge. | 我不知道 布里奇 |
[33:25] | I honestly- I don’t know. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[33:28] | From my experience with mom | 根据我从你妈妈那里得来的经验 |
[33:29] | And with Ariel and even with you, | 还包括从艾丽尔和你那儿 |
[33:32] | It’s best to just let these things run their course. | 最好还是顺其自然 |
[33:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:52] | Allison, I, uh, I hope I didn’t wake you. | 艾莉森 希望我没有吵醒你 |
[33:55] | I just called to let you know | 我打电话来是想告诉你 |
[33:56] | That the police went back out to that house | 警方再度搜查那间屋子 |
[33:57] | Where you found the Carlo boy. | 你发现小婴儿卡洛的那间屋子 |
[33:59] | They actually found a small spot of blood | 事实上他们在门把手下方 |
[34:01] | On the underside of a doorknob. | 发现了一小滴血迹 |
[34:03] | The blood matched some blood that | 血迹与伊莉莎白·托里斯 |
[34:04] | We found on Elizabeth Torres’s body | 尸体上发现的血液样本相吻合 |
[34:06] | Blood that wasn’t hers. | 但并非属于她本人 |
[34:08] | So, while we don’t yet have a suspect, | 虽然我们尚无嫌疑人 |
[34:10] | The good news is, once we do, | 值得庆幸的是 一旦我们找到疑犯 |
[34:11] | We have enough forensic evidence to nail him for murder. | 我们便掌握足够的法医证据指控他谋杀 |
[34:15] | Anyway, I’m, uh… | 总之 我 |
[34:17] | I’m going to go home, go to bed. | 我要回家去睡觉了 |
[34:20] | You do that, sir. | 是该回去了 长官 |
[34:45] | Allison. It’s 1:00 a. m. | 艾莉森 现在是凌晨一点 |
[34:47] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:48] | I’m sorry to have wake you and Scott. | 抱歉吵醒你和斯科特 |
[34:50] | Scott’s not here. | 斯科特不在这里 |
[34:51] | He’s out of town on business. | 他在外出差 |
[34:52] | Look, I’m sorry, Dana. | 我很抱歉 Dana |
[34:54] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 十分抱歉 |
[34:55] | You’re a nice person. | 你是个通情达理的人 |
[34:57] | I need you to understand everything that I am doing, | 我希望你能理解我所做的一切 |
[34:59] | I am doing for Bryce. | 都是为了布莱斯 |
[35:01] | What-what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:02] | What are you doing for Bryce? | 你为布莱斯做了什么 |
[35:03] | I hope you’re not going to ask to see him again. | 我不希望你再见到他 |
[35:05] | No, I don’t need to just see him. | 我不只是需要见他 |
[35:07] | I need to take him. | 我还要带他走 |
[35:09] | Bryce needs to be with me! | 布莱斯得跟着我 |
[35:10] | Okay, Allison, you need to leave. | 好吧 艾莉森 请你离开 |
[35:12] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[35:13] | You’re not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你 |
[35:14] | Bryce isn’t going to be with you. | 布莱斯不会跟你走 |
[35:15] | That’s just never going to happen. | 永远不可能 |
[35:28] | – Hi. Hello. – Hey, it’s me. I’m fine. | -喂 -是我 我没事 |
[35:30] | You’re fine? You’re fine? | 你没事 |
[35:32] | Allison, I’m calling you, like, 35 times. | 艾莉森 我打你电话不下三十五次 |
[35:36] | Did you turn off your cell phone? | 你关机了吗 |
[35:37] | I had to throw it away. | 我把它丢了 |
[35:38] | I knew they were going to use it to try to track me down. | 我知道他们会根据手机追踪到我 |
[35:41] | Look, I just want you to know that I’m safe. | 我只是想告诉你我很安全 |
[35:44] | I can’t tell you where we are, | 我不能告诉你我所在的具体地址 |
[35:45] | But we’re safe. | 我们都很安全 |
[35:46] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[35:47] | The whole state of Arizona is looking for you. | 整个亚利桑那州都在寻找你的下落 |
[35:50] | They got AMBER Alerts and APBs. | 他们动用了安珀警报和详情通报 |
[35:52] | I beg you, turn yourself in. Now! | 我求你告诉我你在哪儿 快 |
[35:55] | If we’re lucky, all they’re charge you with is assault. | 如果运气够好你会仅被控告袭击他人 |
[35:57] | I can’t. I can’t explain it. | 不行 我无法解释 |
[36:00] | It’s just… I know. | 这只有我知道 |
[36:02] | For now he’s supposed to be with me. | 现在他应该和我在一起 |
[36:04] | But he’s not. | 不该这样 |
[36:06] | Allison, please, tell me where you are. | 艾莉森 求你了 告诉我你们在哪里 |
[36:08] | Tell me at least you have a plan. | 至少让我知道你的计划 |
[36:10] | There’s no plan. | 根本没有计划 |
[36:12] | He had to sleep, eat. | 他得睡觉 喝奶 |
[36:15] | I need to sleep. Honey, I have to get off the phone. | 我得睡觉 亲爱的 我得挂电话了 |
[36:17] | I know that they’re probably tracing our home number. | 他们也许正在追踪我们家的电话 |
[36:20] | I love you. I love the girls. | 我爱你 我爱我们的女儿 |
[36:23] | I’ll see you soon. | 再会 |
[36:27] | Mirabella! It’s Elizabeth. | 米拉贝拉 是我 伊莉莎白 |
[36:32] | Please. I’m in trouble. | 求你开门 我遇到麻烦了 |
[36:35] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[36:47] | Mirabella? | 米拉贝拉 |
[36:59] | Mirabella? | 米拉贝拉 |
[37:01] | I know you’re here! | 我知道你在这里 |
[37:05] | – Elizabeth? – Primo! | -伊莉莎白 -派利摩 |
[37:08] | Primo, what are you doing here? | 派利摩 你来这里干什么 |
[37:10] | What am I doing here? | 我来这里干什么 |
[37:12] | You know exactly what I’m doing here. | 你心知肚明 |
[37:14] | You think you could just cut me out of my own plan? | 你以为你能把我排除在自己的计划之外吗 |
[37:16] | No. No, you’re wrong. I…I would never… | 没有 你错怪我了 我从没想 |
[37:20] | You would never what? What, you never what? | 你没想怎样 你没想怎样 |
[37:25] | No, no, I did everything you asked. | 不 不 你要我做的我都做了 |
[37:28] | I gave you the alarm code. | 我给了你警报码 |
[37:31] | I took pictures. | 我也拍了照 |
[37:32] | Yes, you were a good cousin. | 是啊 你真是一个好表妹 |
[37:34] | You did everything you were supposed to. | 该做的你都做了 |
[37:37] | Maybe too much. | 也许还过了头 |
[37:38] | No. | 不是的 |
[37:39] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不是的 |
[37:40] | Yes. How else do you explain it? | 就是的 要不然你要怎么解释 |
[37:42] | This morning when Martin and I | 今天早上我和马丁 |
[37:43] | Were supposed to kidnap the baby, | 去绑架那婴儿的时候 |
[37:45] | We find out he’s already gone. | 却发现他已经不见了 |
[37:46] | – Alberto. – And then the TV. | -阿尔佩托 -接着新闻上 |
[37:48] | They’re saying the person who took it was you. | 说是你绑架了他 |
[37:51] | I want that baby! | 我要那个婴儿 |
[37:55] | I’m sorry, Alberto, he’s not here. | 对不起 阿尔佩托 他不在这儿 |
[37:58] | I don’t have him anymore. | 他不在我这儿 |
[38:00] | I gave him to Mirabella. | 我把他给米拉贝拉了 |
[38:02] | She’s gone to the police. | 她已经去找警察了 |
[38:03] | She’s going to tell them everything. | 她要跟警察全盘托出 |
[38:06] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 |
[38:07] | No! | 没有 |
[38:08] | It’s the truth. I don’t lie. | 是真的 我没撒谎 |
[38:12] | Not like you lied to me. | 不像你对我撒谎 |
[38:14] | Martin told me | 马丁告诉我了 |
[38:16] | He told me you were never going to give that baby back, | 他告诉我你根本没打算把婴儿还回去 |
[38:18] | Even if they paid the ransom. | 就算他们付了赎金 |
[38:20] | That you were going to sell him | 你也会为了几百几千的美金 |
[38:21] | For hundreds of thousands of dollars. | 把他卖掉 |
[38:25] | I could never be a part of that. | 我绝不会干这种事 |
[38:28] | You cannot really be my cousin. | 你根本不是我的表哥 |
[38:31] | You are not even human. | 你根本不是人 |
[38:47] | Ma’am, you’re under arrest. | 夫人 你被捕了 |
[38:50] | I’m gonna need you to put your hands on your head | 双手举过头顶 |
[38:52] | And surrender the child. | 把孩子交出来 |
[39:08] | I’m so sorry that I sprayed you in the eyes. | 真对不起我喷了你的眼睛 |
[39:15] | I just had a conversation with the man you work for | 我刚跟你的上司聊了一会儿 |
[39:17] | The district attorney. | 也就是地区检察官 |
[39:20] | He explained to me that I have every right to prosecute you | 他跟我说我有权因为你 |
[39:22] | For kidnapping Bryce, assaulting me. | 绑架布莱斯和袭击我对你起诉 |
[39:26] | Every right to send you to prison for a very long time. | 也有权把你送进监牢待一阵子 |
[39:32] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[39:35] | He also confessed | 他同时也承认 |
[39:38] | That he thought that would be a huge mistake. | 那会是一个很大的错误 |
[39:41] | And then he talked to me about you and your dreams. | 然后他还跟我谈了你和你的梦境 |
[39:44] | He told me it was a dream of yours | 他告诉我是你的一个梦 |
[39:46] | That led police to the man who killed our nanny. | 引导警察找到了杀害我家保姆的凶手 |
[39:50] | That once they brought him in, he confessed. | 他们把他逮捕后 他就全招了 |
[39:54] | He told them that after you | 他告诉警察 |
[39:55] | Had brought Bryce back to me and Scott, | 在你把布莱斯带回来之后 |
[39:59] | Alberto and his partner realized | 阿尔佩托和他的搭档意识到 |
[40:01] | They still had the alarm code. | 他们还有警报码 |
[40:02] | They still had everything they needed | 他们仍然有进行绑架 |
[40:04] | To go through with the kidnapping. | 所需要的一切 |
[40:06] | They even had my husband’s travel schedule, | 他们甚至有我丈夫的行程表 |
[40:08] | Which is why last night, | 这就是为什么昨天晚上 |
[40:09] | Shortly after you assaulted me and took my son, | 你刚刚袭击了我 带走我儿子后 |
[40:14] | They came to my house. | 他们就来我家了 |
[40:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:17] | If you hadn’t taken Bryce, | 要是你没有带走布莱斯 |
[40:19] | It appears they would have. | 很显然他就会被他们抢走 |
[40:22] | They-they pulled up to our house | 他们在我家门口停车后 |
[40:24] | And found police cars in our driveway. | 发现警车在我们的车道上 |
[40:26] | Police cars that were there because of you, Mrs. Dubois | 迪布瓦夫人 是因为你的缘故警车才会在那 |
[40:28] | Because you’d taken my little boy. | 因为你带走了我儿子 |
[40:31] | Now maybe it was just a coincidence, | 也许这是一个巧合 |
[40:35] | But I prefer to believe this… | 但我宁愿相信 |
[40:42] | This thing you have, | 你拥有的这种 |
[40:45] | This gift…it forced you to keep Bryce safe. | 这种天赋 迫使你去保护布莱斯 |
[40:53] | And that’s what I prefer to believe. | 这就是我宁愿去相信的 |
[40:57] | You’re not going to prosecute me? | 那你不会起诉我了 |
[41:01] | I told your boss that my memory of last night is faulty. | 我跟你老板说昨晚的事我记错了 |
[41:03] | I’m not comfortable testifying about what happened. | 我不喜欢为那事作证 |
[41:07] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:09] | Stay away from my house, Allison. | 离我家远点 艾莉森 |
[41:13] | Stay away from my family. | 离我的家人远点 |
[41:15] | If-if I ever see you again, | 如果我再看到你 |
[41:16] | My memory may very well improve, do you understand? | 也许我的记忆又恢复了 你懂吗 |
[41:20] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[41:23] | But it’s not going to be a problem. | 这没问题 |
[41:26] | I was there when Bryce needed me. | 只要布莱斯需要我 我就在 |
[41:29] | But I think for the rest of his life, one mother is plenty. | 但我想他这一生一个母亲就够了 |
[42:01] | Excuse me. Can you tell me the name of that song? | 不好意思 你能告诉我这首歌叫什么吗 |
[42:10] | It doesn’t have a name, actually. I wrote it. | 实际上它还没有名字 我写的 |
[42:15] | Well, me and my dad anyway. | 我和我父亲一起写的 |
[42:17] | I’m Mr. Bronson, by the way. | 我是布朗森老师 |
[42:20] | – And who are you? – Bridgette Dubois. | -你是谁 -布里奇特·迪布瓦 |
[42:23] | Nice to meet you, Bridgette Dubois. | 很高兴认识你 布里奇特·迪布瓦 |
[42:26] | Yeah, this song doesn’t have a name | 这首歌还没有名字 |
[42:28] | Cause it doesn’t have an ending. | 因为还没写完 |
[42:30] | We never finished it. | 我不可能完成它了 |
[42:31] | I was working on it with my father when he, uh… | 我跟我父亲一起写的 谁知道 |
[42:34] | He passed away suddenly. | 他突然去世了 |
[42:38] | Wait right here. | 在这儿等着 |
[42:39] | I think I know someone you’re gonna want to meet. | 我想你会想见一个人的 |