时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[00:11] | Donald, honey? | 唐纳德 宝贝 |
[00:13] | Get up. | 起床啦 |
[00:16] | It’s dinnertime, sweetie. | 吃晚饭啦 甜心 |
[00:18] | I sent the staff home early. | 我让工人们提前回家了 |
[00:20] | I thought maybe we could celebrate your birthday alone. | 这样我就可以单独为你庆生 |
[00:23] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[00:24] | There’s food and champagne downstairs. | 楼下还有香槟和吃的 |
[00:26] | But if you want to make a wish | 但是如果你想在这儿 |
[00:28] | and blow out your candles right here… | 吹蜡烛许愿的话… |
[00:31] | What do I have to wish for when I’ve already got you? | 除了你我别无他求 |
[00:35] | Oh, that’s sweet, honey. | 亲爱的你真是太好了 |
[00:37] | But the wax is dripping onto the cake. | 但是蜡烛已经滴到蛋糕上了 |
[00:50] | Ooh, look at you in that dress. | 你穿这条裙子太漂亮了 |
[00:53] | What I wouldn’t give to be 20 years younger. | 我要是能年轻20岁就好了 |
[00:59] | Try 60. | 年轻60岁吧 |
[01:05] | Oh, I forgot to tell you. | 我忘了告诉你 |
[01:07] | I had a call from Dr. Carroll today. | 今天卡罗尔医生给我打电话了 |
[01:10] | He told me that the last | 他说我前列腺上 |
[01:12] | of the malignant cells in my prostate are gone. | 最后的癌细胞已经消失了 |
[01:15] | It’s a miracle, he said. | 他说这是奇迹 |
[01:17] | Someone my age, making a full recovery. | 像我这个年龄还能完全恢复 |
[01:21] | – A full recovery? – Yeah. | -完全恢复? -没错 |
[01:24] | So… there’s no chance the cancer’s coming back? | 那么…癌症不会复发了? |
[01:28] | Carroll didn’t think so. | 卡罗尔觉得不会了 |
[01:30] | You know what I think made me better? | 你知道我为什么康复了吗? |
[01:32] | You. | 因为你 |
[01:33] | It helps to have a young wife. | 一个年轻的妻子很管用 |
[01:36] | Who knows, the way I feel now, | 谁知道呢 我现在的感觉是 |
[01:40] | I might just push for 100! | 活到100岁不成问题 |
[01:46] | Sweetie pie, what are you doing? | 亲爱的 你要干什么? |
[01:48] | I thought we were going downstairs. | 我们不是下楼吗 |
[01:49] | We are. You are. | 是的 你下去 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry, Donnie. | 对不起唐尼 |
[01:53] | But this isn’t what I signed up for. | 我原来并不想这么做的 |
[01:55] | You weren’t supposed to live this long. | 但是你不应该活这么久 |
[02:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:27] | Why won’t you die already? | 你怎么还没死? |
[02:34] | No. | 不要 |
[03:24] | …following a one-day adjournment, | 在一天的休庭之后 |
[03:26] | court will resume this afternoon | 法院将于今日下午重新开庭 |
[03:28] | in the Mallory Kessinger trial. | 继续审理玛洛丽·基辛格的案子 |
[03:30] | Kessinger, as virtually every news outlet in the country will tell you, | 基辛格 众所周知 |
[03:34] | stands accused of murdering her billionaire husband, | 被指控在八月份谋杀了 |
[03:37] | J. Donald Kessinger, last August. | 她亿万富翁的丈夫J·唐纳德·基辛格 |
[03:39] | Come on, would you marry that guy for a billion dollars? | 你会为了10亿美元嫁人吗? |
[03:43] | Would anyone marry that guy for a billion dollars? | 谁会为了10亿结婚呢? |
[03:46] | Okay, enough talking, not enough eating. | 好啦 别聊啦 来不急吃饭啦 |
[03:49] | Come on, guys. We’re leaving in ten minutes. | 快点孩子们 再过10分钟我们就走了 |
[03:51] | Mommy’s got a meeting with the district attorney, | 妈妈今天要和地方检察官去开个会 |
[03:52] | and I can’t be late. | 所以不能迟到 |
[03:54] | Yeah, almost forgot. | 对了 差点忘说了 |
[03:55] | I won’t be home for dinner tonight. | 我今天晚上不回家吃饭了 |
[03:56] | – I’m babysitting. – For the Quinlans? | -我去当临时保姆 -给昆斯家吗? |
[03:58] | A friend of theirs. | 是他们的一个朋友 |
[03:59] | Her name is, uh, Dr. Behrend. | 是贝伦德医生 |
[04:02] | I think she’s a therapist or something. | 她好像是个临床医学家什么的 |
[04:04] | And according to Mrs. Quinlan, if I do a good job, | 昆斯太太说 要是我干的好 |
[04:07] | this could turn into a regular thing. | 以后就能干长期的了 |
[04:10] | Well, make sure we have her information. | 把他们的联系方式给我们吧 |
[04:12] | Name, address, phone number. | 姓名 地址 电话号码 |
[04:14] | And if I’m there past 8:00, I’ll call. | 要是我8点回不来我会打电话的 |
[04:17] | …to murder her husband. | …谋杀亲夫 |
[04:18] | This video footage was taken while Mallory Kessinger | 这是一段玛洛丽·基辛格 |
[04:21] | was vacationing in St. Bart’s | 在圣巴特度假时候的视频 |
[04:23] | just one week after her husband’s death. | 就在她丈夫死后一周 |
[04:28] | What? | 怎么了? |
[04:30] | I’m taking an interest in your work. | 我在关心你的工作呢 |
[04:47] | Uh, I’m guessing this is yours? | 我想这是你的吧? |
[04:50] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[04:52] | That kind of morning, you know? | 今天早上对我很重要 |
[04:54] | I finally get an interview with the City Planning Department | 好不容易接到了城市规划部的面试 |
[04:56] | and the lock on my briefcase gives. | 在这节骨眼上我皮箱的锁却断了 |
[04:58] | Here’s hoping I find the paper | 真希望我能找到那张 |
[04:59] | that told me what floor I’m supposed to go to. | 记着楼层的纸 |
[05:01] | Well, I’m heading that way. I could show you. | 我也正要进去呢 我给你带路吧 |
[05:04] | Oh, thanks, but I think I still have some things I have to collect. | 谢谢了 不过我还没捡完呢 |
[05:08] | Maybe, if I’m very lucky, | 要是幸运的话 |
[05:10] | I won’t have to crawl under any cars to get them. | 希望我不用爬进车底下去捡 |
[05:18] | Wow, how did you beat me up here? | 哇 你怎么比我还快啊? |
[05:21] | And what happened to your vest? | 你怎么换衣服了? |
[05:23] | Oh, don’t tell me you had to crawl under those cars. | 别告诉我你真的爬到车底下捡了 |
[05:30] | Manny, I’m only interested | 曼尼 我关心的只是 |
[05:31] | in what’s best for my client | 为我的当事人找到最好的解决方式 |
[05:32] | and what’s best for my client is for this whole ordeal to be over. | 而最好的解决方式就是尽快结束这种折磨 |
[05:37] | In fact, nothing would please Mrs. Kessinger more | 事实上 除了为他的丈夫 |
[05:39] | than to be able to get on with the business | 办好葬礼之外 |
[05:40] | of grieving for her husband. | 我的当事人别无他求 |
[05:44] | I’m sure she also wouldn’t mind | 我相信她也不会介意 |
[05:46] | getting her hands on the inheritance as well. | 放弃遗产的 |
[05:48] | Well, since you mention it, | 好吧 既然你都说到这了 |
[05:51] | the fact that her assets are frozen while she’s on trial | 事实是 在审判结束之前 |
[05:54] | has proven to be an additional hardship. | 她的资产是被冻结的 |
[05:58] | But look, we’ve both been in that courtroom for more than a week now. | 但是你看 我们上庭也有一周多了 |
[06:01] | We’ve both seen the way the jury is looking at my client. | 我们都看到陪审团对我当事人的看法了 |
[06:04] | They’re captivated by her. | 他们都被她迷住了 |
[06:06] | They’re not going to send her to prison. | 他们不会判她入狱的 |
[06:08] | Face it, Manny. | 面对现实吧 曼尼 |
[06:09] | It’s time to cut your losses. | 别再为此徒劳了 |
[06:12] | Make a deal. | 我们协商解决 |
[06:13] | If your offer does not include | 如果你的条件里不包括 |
[06:15] | the charge of first-degree murder, | 指控她一级谋杀的话 |
[06:17] | we don’t have anything to talk about. | 我们就没什么可谈的了 |
[06:19] | Come on, Manny. | 别这样啊 曼尼 |
[06:20] | There are no witnesses to this so-called murder. | 这场所谓的谋杀根本没有目击证人 |
[06:22] | Your whole case comes down to some forensics guy | 整个案子最后归结到某个法医 |
[06:25] | who’s willing to testify the blow to the head of Mr. Kessinger | 想证实基辛格先生的头部损伤 |
[06:28] | was not the result of his unfortunate fall down the stairs. | 不是自己不小心摔下楼梯导致的 |
[06:32] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么样 |
[06:32] | I got a forensics guy, too. | 我也有法医 |
[06:34] | And he’s gonna say the exact opposite. | 而他说的完全相反 |
[06:36] | – I’ll take my chances. – Really? | -那我就碰碰运气 -是吗? |
[06:38] | Are you that sure you’re in the catbird seat here? | 你觉得你们必胜无疑吗? |
[06:41] | I mean, I haven’t put Mallory on the stand yet. | 我是说 我还没让玛洛丽上庭呢 |
[06:44] | When I do, believe me, | 我要是让她上的话 相信我 |
[06:45] | the jury will see that she was the very definition of a loving wife. | 陪审团会看到她绝对是一位好妻子的典范 |
[06:49] | She gave Donald Kessinger | 她给唐纳德·基辛格带来了 |
[06:50] | the best 14 months of his life. | 他一生中最美好的14个月 |
[06:52] | Fourteen and a half. | 14个半月 |
[06:57] | All right, | 好吧 |
[07:00] | sorry we couldn’t work anything out. | 很抱歉我们没有达成一致 |
[07:03] | I’ll see you back in court. | 法庭上再见 |
[07:07] | Impressions? | 印象如何 |
[07:08] | I don’t know which one of them is slimier. | 两个都很虚伪 不相上下 |
[07:11] | I mean, I think if he was 40 years older | 要是她再老40岁 |
[07:14] | and a billion dollars richer, | 资产再多十个亿的话 |
[07:15] | they would make a perfect couple. | 那他们就是天造地设的一对了 |
[07:19] | Sir… | 先生… |
[07:23] | What is that man doing in your office? | 那男的在你办公室做什么? |
[07:25] | Oh, him? | 他呀? |
[07:26] | He’s tech support. | 他是技术员 |
[07:27] | Apparently, there’s some sort of glitch in the municipal mainframe | 最近政府的主机除了点故障 |
[07:29] | that’s got a lot of the computers in the building acting buggy. | 致使这幢楼里的电脑运行故障 |
[07:32] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[07:33] | Because I ran into him this morning in the parking garage. | 我今天早上在停车场遇见他了 |
[07:36] | You know, he told me that he was interviewing for a job | 他跟我说他参加 |
[07:38] | with the City Planning Department. | 城市规划部的一个面试 |
[07:41] | Okay, so, maybe he was. | 也许是吧 |
[07:45] | Yeah, but he keeps changing his clothes. | 可他总在换衣服 |
[07:46] | That’s the third outfit I’ve seen him in today. | 这是我今天看到的第三套了 |
[07:49] | Uh, there’s no law against that. | 法律可没规定不可以啊 |
[07:55] | Yeah, but it’s weird. | 但这也太奇怪了 |
[07:57] | Okay, let’s see, uh… | 好吧 我们再看看 |
[08:00] | What else? | 还有什么事呢 |
[08:01] | You’ve got all my numbers. | 你有我的电话了 |
[08:02] | You know when and what Jeb’s supposed to eat. | 你知道杰布什么时候该吃饭 |
[08:06] | Uh, I think we’ve pretty much covered it all. | 我想我都嘱咐过了 |
[08:09] | You have nothing to worry about, Dr. Behrend. | 贝伦德医生 你什么都不用担心了 |
[08:12] | Jeb is in good hands. | 我会照顾好杰布的 |
[08:14] | Real quick, uh, before I go, | 我这就走 走之前呢 |
[08:17] | in the interest of full disclosure, | 我得说明白 |
[08:19] | Jeb can be a little bit of a handful. | 杰布有点难对付 |
[08:21] | Especially when it comes to sitters. | 尤其是对待看护的人 |
[08:23] | And that’s why I’m going to pay you double | 所以不管昆斯承诺过付你多少 |
[08:25] | whatever the Quinlans pay you. | 我都会付你双倍的工资 |
[08:27] | Wow, um, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | But Jeb doesn’t look like a handful at all. | 但是我感觉杰布很好带呀 |
[08:33] | Yeah, don’t fall for that. | 别被表象所迷惑 |
[08:35] | He’ll eat you alive. | 他能生吞了你 |
[08:36] | Seriously? | 你是说真的 |
[08:38] | Just keep an eye on him. | 稍微注意一下就行了 |
[08:39] | Oh, and if he does do something bad, | 要是他做了什么错事 |
[08:41] | do not let him convince you that it was Mr. Teefers. | 你可别信是提弗斯先生干的 |
[08:45] | He’s Jeb’s imaginary friend. | 他是杰布的假想朋友 |
[08:47] | He’s a beaver. | 他是一只海狸 |
[08:48] | About yea high, big teeth. | 大约这么高 长着大大的牙齿 |
[08:51] | He gets blamed for a lot around here, if you know what I mean. | 他已背了很多黑锅 你明白吧 |
[08:53] | Isn’t that right, Jebby? | 是吧 小杰布 |
[08:58] | Anyway. I’ll be gone a few hours, | 总之 我就出去几个小时 |
[09:00] | and you have my cell phone if you need me, okay? | 要是有事你打我电话 好吗 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:10] | Bye-bye, sweetheart. | 再见 宝贝 |
[09:12] | Be a good boy for Mama, okay? | 做妈妈的好宝宝 好吗 |
[09:15] | She’s begging you. | 妈妈都在求你了 |
[09:28] | So, Jeb. What do you, uh… | 杰布 我们… |
[09:30] | what do you say we play outside before it gets too dark? | 我们天黑前出去玩好吗 |
[09:35] | What do you say? | 好不好 |
[09:40] | What was that, Mr. Teefers? | 那个是什么 提弗斯先生吗 |
[09:42] | You think that sounds like a lot of fun? | 你觉得这个有意思吗 |
[09:45] | He’s not there. | 他不在那 |
[09:47] | He’s not? | 他不在吗 |
[09:50] | Well, then, where is he? | 那他在哪呀 |
[10:06] | Did you hear anything at work about our voting district changing? | 你在办公室听说选区变更的事了吗 |
[10:09] | No, why? | 没有啊 怎么了? |
[10:10] | I got an e-mail from the city that says it moved. | 我收到市政府的邮件说改了 |
[10:13] | Sort of a weird time of the year to tell us, though. | 尽管这时候通知我们有点奇怪 |
[10:16] | I mean, there’s not gonna be another election for what, ten months? | 没有另外一个什么长达十个月的选举吧 |
[10:18] | Well, Devalos mentioned something about | 德弗洛斯提到今天市政府主机 |
[10:20] | there being a glitch in the municipal mainframe today. | 出了些小问题 |
[10:23] | Maybe that e-mail went out before it was supposed to. | 可能邮件比平时更早发出了 |
[10:26] | Oh, shoot, my computer’s about to die. | 见鬼 我的电脑要没电了 |
[10:28] | I’m still downloading these specs from Keith. | 我正在下载基思给我的参数 |
[10:30] | Could you grab my power cord? | 你能帮我拿一下电源线吗 |
[10:31] | It’s in the dining room in my briefcase. | 在饭厅我的公文包里 |
[10:52] | Honey, honey, can you come here now?! | 亲爱的 你现在能过来吗 |
[10:57] | – What’s going on? – There’s a man outside. | -怎么了 -有个男人在外面 |
[10:59] | He’s walking a dog. He’s wearing a dress. | 他穿着裙子在遛狗 |
[11:01] | I think he’s following me. | 我觉得他在跟踪我 |
[11:03] | I saw him three times at work today. | 我今天工作时已见到他三次了 |
[11:05] | Each time he was wearing something different. | 每次他都穿得不一样 |
[11:07] | Different dress? | 穿不一样的裙子吗 |
[11:08] | No. It’s the first time I’ve seen him in a dress. | 不 这是第一次看到他穿裙子 |
[11:10] | The dress thing is new. | 穿裙子是新花样 |
[11:12] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么对你说 |
[11:13] | Maybe he’s changing into a pantsuit or something. | 可能他只是换了套居家服 |
[11:16] | Look, I’m telling you. | 听我说 |
[11:16] | There was a man out there. | 有一个男人在外面 |
[11:18] | He was walking a dog and wearing a dress. | 他穿着裙子在遛狗 |
[11:20] | He’s been following me all day. | 他已跟踪我一天了 |
[11:22] | Allison, you work for the district attorney’s office. | 艾莉森 你在地方检察官办公室工作 |
[11:24] | It’s not like anybody can just wander around in there. | 不太可能有人能在那里随意出入 |
[11:26] | Well, this guy does. Sort of. | 但这个人就能啊 |
[11:28] | I mean, he fixes computers or something. | 他修理电脑 打杂 |
[11:30] | Well, so he’s not really a stranger. | 那他不算陌生人 |
[11:32] | I mean, I-I bet if you ask around work tomorrow | 我打赌如果你明天工作时 |
[11:34] | you can probably find out who he is. | 打听一下就可能知道他是谁 |
[11:35] | I guess so. But I’ve never seen him before today. | 大概吧 但我今天前从没见过他 |
[11:38] | Well, for all we know, he could live in the neighborhood. | 他可能就住在附近 |
[11:40] | I mean, maybe you seeing him now, | 而你可能现在才见到他 |
[11:41] | that could just be a big coincidence. | 可能只是一个很大的巧合 |
[11:42] | – No. – Maybe. | -不会 -也许是这样 |
[11:44] | I don’t know. It’s dark. | 我不知道 天很黑 |
[11:45] | It’s a pretty good distance from here to the sidewalk. | 从这到人行道有一段距离 |
[11:48] | You know, maybe he’s wearing a billowy coat or something | 也许他穿的是束腰大衣之类 |
[11:50] | and your eyes are playing tricks on you. | 你眼睛给你开了个小玩笑 |
[11:51] | A billowy coat? | 束腰大衣 |
[11:53] | I’m just trying to find a logical explanation | 我只是尽量找到一个合理的解释 |
[11:54] | so I back to checking my e-mail. | 然后我回去查邮件 |
[11:56] | Your e-mail. Okay, go back and check your e-mail. | 你的邮件 好吧 去查邮件吧 |
[12:19] | Please, don’t do this! | 请不要这样做 |
[12:21] | You’ve gotta believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[12:21] | I’m begging you. | 求你了 |
[12:23] | I didn’t take anything from you! | 我没拿你任何东西 |
[12:25] | I’m just as much a victim in this as you are! | 我顶多和你一样是目击者 |
[12:28] | I’m going to ask you just one more time. | 我最后问你一遍 |
[12:30] | You tell me what I want to hear, | 你告诉我想要的答案 |
[12:31] | and you come out of this with nothing more than a severe limp. | 你就可以一瘸一拐的离开 |
[12:34] | Where is my money? | 我的钱在哪 |
[12:37] | Please, Charlie. | 求你了 查理 |
[12:38] | I didn’t take it. | 我没有拿 |
[12:39] | I’d give you my own money, but that’s all gone, too! | 我想给你我自己的钱 但我的也都没了 |
[12:42] | Please. You have to believe me. | 拜托 你必须相信我 |
[12:44] | I’m begging you, please. | 求你了 求求你 |
[12:46] | I got good news for you, old buddy. | 好兄弟 告诉你个好消息 |
[12:48] | Looks like you’re not going to have to worry about that limp after all. | 看起来你根本不需要再为跛脚操心了 |
[12:54] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[12:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah, just a weird dream. | 还好 只是一个很奇怪的梦 |
[12:59] | That guy that I saw outside the window was in it. | 我梦到窗外看到的那个男人了 |
[13:03] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[13:04] | Now you’re dreaming about this guy? | 现在你梦到那人了 |
[13:09] | Al, please, for your sake, for my sake… | 艾尔 拜托 为了你好 为了我好 |
[13:13] | you gotta find a way to get this guy out of your head. | 要找个办法不要再想到他了 |
[13:16] | Al, what the hell are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[13:20] | Where’s my husband? | 我丈夫在哪里 |
[13:21] | What did you with him? | 你对他做什么了 |
[13:23] | Al, your husband? | 你的丈夫 |
[13:24] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你究竟在说什么 |
[13:25] | Where is he?! Tell me where he is now! | 他在哪里 告诉我他在哪里 |
[13:27] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:29] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在做什么 |
[13:30] | Why are you pointing that at Dad? | 你为什么这样指着爸爸 |
[13:32] | Step back. | 后退 |
[13:33] | Ariel, look at him. | 艾丽尔 看看他 |
[13:34] | This man is not your father. | 他不是你爸爸 |
[13:36] | Dad, what is she talking about? | 爸爸 她在说什么 |
[13:37] | Why is she acting this way? | 她怎么这么奇怪 |
[13:38] | No, Mommy! I don’t care if you guys are fighting. | 不 妈妈 我不管你们是不是在吵架 |
[13:41] | You can’t hurt Daddy. | 你不能伤害爸爸 |
[13:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:44] | Why are you protecting this man? | 你们为什么要保护这个男人 |
[13:46] | Why do you keep calling him Daddy? | 为什么要叫他爸爸 |
[13:48] | Because that’s who he is: our dad, | 因为他就是 我们的爸爸 |
[13:52] | and we’re not going to let you hurt him. | 而且我们不会让你伤害他 |
[14:04] | It wasn’t easy, but everyone’s calmed down | 真不容易让孩子们都冷静下来 |
[14:05] | and getting ready for school. | 准备去上学 |
[14:07] | The official story is, you had a whopper of a nightmare | 官方说法是 你做了一场噩梦 |
[14:09] | and woke up pretty confused. | 起床后感到很困惑 |
[14:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | Once more with feeling. | 又是感觉在作怪 |
[14:20] | My name is Joe Dubois. | 我的名字是乔·迪布瓦 |
[14:22] | You and I got married on the beach | 你和我在加利福尼亚 |
[14:23] | in San Luis Obispo, California. | 圣路易斯奥比斯波的海滩结婚 |
[14:25] | It was beautiful, | 那很美 |
[14:26] | even though it happened a day after it was supposed to. | 即使婚礼比预期推迟了一天举行 |
[14:29] | We tell people that’s probably the weekend | 我们告诉大家可能 |
[14:30] | Ariel was conceived, | 艾丽尔是在那个周末怀上的 |
[14:32] | although we both know you were about five weeks pregnant | 尽管我们知道结婚时 |
[14:34] | when we got married. | 你已怀孕五周了 |
[14:36] | For the last time, Al, I’m your husband. | 最后说一次 艾尔 我是你的丈夫 |
[14:39] | When our daughters look at me, | 我们的孩子看着我时 |
[14:41] | they see your husband. | 他们看到的是你的丈夫 |
[14:45] | Something’s going on with you, obviously. | 显然一定是你的问题 |
[14:48] | It might be obvious to you, but… | 对你来说 这也许显而易见 但 |
[14:51] | Joe… | 乔 |
[14:54] | when I look at you, i still just see a stranger. | 我看到你的样子 仍然只是个陌生人 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | Well, is he better-looking than the real me? | 他看上去比真实的我好看吗 |
[15:00] | It’s not funny. | 这不好玩 |
[15:03] | What are you doing anyway? | 你到底在干什么 |
[15:04] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你看我在干什么 |
[15:05] | I’m getting on with my day. | 我在过我的日子 |
[15:07] | Look, this is definitely weird. | 听着 这真的很奇怪 |
[15:08] | But you’re not in danger. | 但你没有身处危险 |
[15:11] | And now that you aren’t pointing a pair of scissors at me anymore, | 既然你现在不再拿着剪刀对着我 |
[15:13] | I’m not in danger. | 那我也没有危险 |
[15:14] | So let’s just ride it out. | 就让我们安然度过吧 |
[15:21] | Temperature’s up to an unseasonably warm 78 degrees. | 气温不寻常地上升至25.6摄氏度 |
[15:23] | So you can leave your jackets at home today, folks. | 观众们 今天可以不用穿夹克了 |
[15:26] | Dan? | 丹 |
[15:28] | Thanks, Ted. | 谢谢你 泰德 |
[15:29] | The governor returned to Phoenix today, | 市长今天回到菲尼克斯 |
[15:31] | insisting that his trip to Washington doesn’t mean | 他坚持华盛顿一行不表示 |
[15:33] | he’s interested in a run at a higher office… | 他对到中央任职感兴趣 |
[15:35] | Okay, those guys on TV right now– | 好吧 现在电视上的人 |
[15:37] | they both look like you. | 都和你一样 |
[15:40] | All those people that I saw yesterday, | 昨天我看到的人 |
[15:42] | they all look exactly like you do now. | 都和现在的你一模一样 |
[15:46] | I mean, I know I wasn’t looking at the same guy. | 我知道我见到的不是同一个人 |
[15:48] | They were different people. | 他们是不同的人 |
[15:49] | I just… I just couldn’t recognize them | 我只是 不能分辨他们 |
[15:51] | for who they were. | 到底谁是谁 |
[15:53] | So, everyone looks like me? | 所以每个人都和我一样 |
[15:54] | Like this to you now? | 都和你现在看到的我一样吗 |
[15:56] | Well, no, not everyone. | 不 不是每个人 |
[15:57] | No, not the girls. | 孩子们不是 |
[15:59] | Not my boss. | 我的上司也不是 |
[16:00] | Not that lawyer I met with yesterday. | 我昨天见到的律师也不是 |
[16:03] | I don’t get it. | 我也不明白 |
[16:04] | Why do some people look different | 为什么有的人不一样 |
[16:06] | and some people don’t? | 有的人却一样 |
[16:08] | In other news, | 另一则新闻 |
[16:09] | the corpse of an apparent murder victim | 一具确定为谋杀受害者的尸体 |
[16:11] | was found in a patch of forest near a chandler | 在一个杂货店附近的森林里被发现 |
[16:13] | that’s being cleared for a housing development. | 这家店正在房产开发的拆迁中 |
[16:15] | Authorities have yet to identify the man, | 权威人士还没确定死者身份 |
[16:17] | but evidence at the scene suggests | 但现场证据显示 |
[16:19] | that he was chased through the woods and shot several times. | 他在森林里被追赶并中弹多次 |
[16:22] | Oh, my God, I had a dream about that murder last night. | 天哪 我昨天梦到这个谋杀了 |
[16:25] | Oh, yeah? Did you see the guy who did it? | 是吗 你看到是谁做的了吗 |
[16:27] | Yeah, I saw him as clear as day. | 是的 凶手我看得一清二楚 |
[16:29] | I saw the victim, too. | 我也看到死者了 |
[16:32] | They both looked… | 他们看上去 |
[16:34] | a lot like you. | 都是你的样子 |
[16:51] | The body appears to have been shot several times. | 尸体多处中弹 |
[16:53] | It was found early this morning by an indigent man. | 今天早上被流浪汉发现 |
[16:56] | It was about 6:00 a.m. | 时间大约是凌晨六点 |
[16:59] | He was out walking his dog… | 他出门遛狗 |
[17:11] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在那干什么 |
[17:12] | Lee, is that you? | 李 是你吗 |
[17:15] | Uh, yeah, is there someone else you think I might be? | 是的 除了我你以为是谁 |
[17:20] | Just don’t worry about it. | 不要担心这事了 |
[17:20] | I’m just having a very weird morning. | 我只是过了一个非常奇怪的早晨 |
[17:23] | This murder– | 这个谋杀案 |
[17:25] | I dreamt about it last night– | 我昨晚梦到了 |
[17:27] | sort of. | 差不多这样 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | We know the victim’s name is Peter Musgrove, | 我们知道被害人的名字是彼特·玛斯哥夫 |
[17:31] | but if you happened to get a look at the shooter… | 但如果你恰好看到了射击者 |
[17:33] | I did and I didn’t. | 我不确定看到的是不是 |
[17:35] | But I actually saw some things I think could be useful. | 但我确实看到了一些可能有用的事 |
[17:39] | The victim and the murderer knew each other. | 凶手和被害人认识 |
[17:40] | They-they were arguing about money. | 他们在争论钱的问题 |
[17:43] | And the guy who got shot | 那个被杀的男人 |
[17:44] | kept calling the other guy Charlie. | 一直在叫另一个查理 |
[17:45] | Charlie. That’s a start. | 查理 这是一个着手点 |
[17:47] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[17:50] | Nothing that-that you could use. | 没什么对你有用的了 |
[17:53] | Peter! Peter! | 彼特 彼特 |
[17:55] | Peter! | 彼特 |
[18:00] | We I.D.’d the victim from a fingerprint check. | 我们从指纹确认中找到被害人 |
[18:02] | Looks like his wife just got here. | 看上去他妻子刚到 |
[18:04] | Handsome woman. | 强壮的女人 |
[18:06] | Hey, Jeb, do you want your sandwich cut in half or just regular? | 杰布 三明治要切一半还是不切 |
[18:10] | Cut in half, please. | 切一半 谢谢 |
[18:13] | One late afternoon snack coming right up. | 下午茶点马上就好 |
[18:16] | Oh, my God, what are you doing?! | 老天 你在干什么 |
[18:17] | That’s my history book! | 这是我的历史书 |
[18:21] | My take-home quiz– you ruined it! | 我的家庭测验题 你把它毁了 |
[18:29] | Doesn’t it just break your heart? | 让你伤心了吧 |
[18:31] | Deep down he wants to be good, | 其实他想做好孩子 |
[18:34] | but he just can’t help himself sometimes. | 只是有时不能自制 |
[18:37] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[18:41] | You’re still scaring me. | 现在还是让我很害怕 |
[18:43] | Yeah, well… | 是的… |
[18:46] | you scared me yesterday, so I guess we’re even. | 你昨天吓到了我 我们扯平了 |
[18:49] | I scared you? | 我吓到你了 |
[18:50] | Sure. | 是的 |
[18:51] | I’m not used to anyone but Jeb being able to see me, | 我不习惯被杰布以外的人看到 |
[18:53] | so I guess you’re, uh, special | 我猜你 比较特别 |
[18:56] | like he is. | 和他一样 |
[18:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:59] | Who do you think I am? | 你认为我是谁 |
[19:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:03] | Some dead guy in a beaver costume? | 穿着海狸装去世的人 |
[19:05] | Not just any dead guy | 不仅仅是个 |
[19:07] | in a beaver costume. | 穿着海狸装去世的人 |
[19:09] | You ever hear of Ashmore University? | 听说过阿什莫尔大学吗 |
[19:11] | – Yeah. – You ever watch | -是的 -你在电视上 |
[19:13] | one of their football games on TV? | 看过他们的足球比赛吗 |
[19:14] | The Beavers– the Beavers. | 海狸队 阿什莫尔海狸队 |
[19:17] | We finished eight and four this year. | 今年我们进了八强和四强 |
[19:19] | I am the Ashmore Beaver. | 我是阿什莫尔海狸 |
[19:22] | Or was. | 曾经是 |
[19:23] | Dressed up like this for games. | 为比赛穿成这样 |
[19:24] | Got the crowd going. | 让队友们向前冲 |
[19:26] | Or used to, anyway. | 或者曾经这样 |
[19:29] | I climbed on top of the scoreboard | 今年返校日比赛上 |
[19:30] | during the homecoming game this year. | 我爬到记分板上 |
[19:31] | Fell off and broke my neck. | 摔了下来 扭断了脖子 |
[19:33] | Oh, I’m… | 真的 |
[19:36] | uh, I’m sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[19:40] | Did you die while you had the costume on? | 你是穿着这身衣服死的 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:44] | Of course, never having been dead before, | 当然 以前从没死过 |
[19:46] | I didn’t realize how things worked. | 我不了解死的运作方式 |
[19:48] | Like, you know, I died in this costume, | 不知道我死在海狸装里 |
[19:52] | so now I’ll be stuck in it forever. | 就会永远穿着它 |
[19:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[19:59] | I mean, did you know Jeb while you were alive or something? | 你活着的时候认识杰布或有其它原因 |
[20:02] | Just sort of crossed paths one day. | 有一天就那么遇上了 |
[20:04] | Realized he could see me. | 意识到他能看得到我 |
[20:07] | He thought I was one of those, you know, magical creatures. | 他觉得我是一个神奇生物 |
[20:09] | So I hammed it up a little bit. | 我表演得稍微过火了点 |
[20:10] | Starting talking like that stupid dinosaur on TV. | 开始聊电视里愚蠢的恐龙 |
[20:13] | Hey, Jeb, I’m your friend Mr. Teefers. | 杰布 我是你的朋友提弗斯先生 |
[20:15] | Like that. | 就是那样 |
[20:17] | Turns out the kid could use my help, | 后来证明这孩子需要我的帮助 |
[20:18] | so I decided to hang around for a while– | 我决定逗留一阵子 |
[20:19] | pretend to be his imaginary friend. | 假装成他想象的朋友 |
[20:22] | I give him advice sometimes, | 有时我给他建议 |
[20:23] | try to keep him on the straight and narrow. | 试着让他走上正路 |
[20:27] | Honestly, it works out for both of us. | 说实话 这对我俩都有好处 |
[20:29] | I get pretty lonely sometimes. | 有时我很孤独 |
[20:33] | Look, I’m sorry if I’m weirding you out. | 我很抱歉使你感到纳闷 |
[20:35] | It’s just you seem nice. | 只是你看起来是个不错的人 |
[20:37] | So I wanted to warn you about Jeb. | 关于杰布我想提醒下你 |
[20:40] | Kid’s got more issues than a newsstand. | 这孩子的问题比报上的故事还多 |
[20:42] | Seriously, if I were you, | 真的 如果我是你 |
[20:43] | I’d find myself a new babysitting gig | 在他用万能胶黏我的手之前 |
[20:45] | before he Krazy-Glues my hands together. | 会找个新的临时保姆工作 |
[20:47] | He did that, you know. | 他干过这事 |
[20:49] | Two sitters ago. Not pretty. | 以前的两个保姆 都没吃好果子 |
[20:51] | I can’t… I mean, I can’t just leave now. | 我不能…现在不能走 |
[20:54] | I already promised his mom that I’d stay and help out all week. | 我向他妈妈保证过帮一个星期的忙 |
[20:56] | I’m supposed to drive him to school tomorrow | 明天还得开车送他上学 |
[20:57] | and then pick him up. | 接他放学 |
[20:58] | She can’t find anyone to replace me now. | 她现在找不到人替我 |
[21:00] | Well, you do what you have to do, | 你做你必须做的事 |
[21:02] | but, honestly, I don’t see things working out. | 可老实说 我觉得这行不通 |
[21:08] | Jeb can be a real handful when he doesn’t like someone. | 当他不喜欢某人时 他会变得很麻烦 |
[21:11] | And that stuff about your homework, trust me, | 你家庭作业的事 相信我 |
[21:14] | that’s not even close to the worst he can do. | 他能做的坏事还远不止这个呢 |
[21:19] | So you think this trial’s | 你认为这个审判 |
[21:19] | actually going to wrap up tomorrow? | 明天真的能结束吗 |
[21:21] | I don’t know. Devalos seems to think so. | 不知道 德弗洛斯似乎这样认为 |
[21:24] | He doesn’t think that Mallory’s lawyer will actually put her on the stand. | 他认为玛洛丽的律师不会真的让她出庭 |
[21:30] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[21:33] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[21:34] | This. | 和你睡一起 |
[21:39] | You want me to sleep in the living room? | 想让我去睡客厅吗 |
[21:40] | You would do that? | 你会去吗 |
[21:42] | I’m not happy about it, but sure. | 虽然不高兴 不过我会去 |
[21:46] | I’m your husband. | 我是你丈夫 |
[21:47] | I know this will pass. | 我知道会过去的 |
[21:49] | No, wait a second. | 不 等一下 |
[21:51] | No, don’t. Just stay. | 不 不用了 待着吧 |
[21:55] | But do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[21:56] | Will you check my e-mail before you shut that thing down? | 关机前帮我查一下电邮 |
[21:59] | Devalos said that the computers at the office aren’t working. | 德弗洛斯说办公室那台电脑坏了 |
[22:05] | You have one new e-mail from the city of Phoenix. | 你有封来自菲尼克斯市政府的新邮件 |
[22:09] | “Your voting district has changed?” | “你的选举区已变更” |
[22:11] | Come on. Didn’t we already get this e-mail? | 行了 不是早收到这封邮件了吗 |
[22:12] | Just delete it. | 删了吧 |
[22:24] | What? | 什么 |
[22:25] | Nothing. It’s just the kids are all asleep. | 没什么 只是孩子们都睡了 |
[22:28] | It might be a good time for a little adult swim. | 或许是鸳鸯戏水的好时机 |
[22:31] | Are you serious? Come on. | 你说真的么 拜托 |
[22:33] | Isn’t it bad enough that I’m in bed with someone | 我和一个看起来是陌生人的人 |
[22:35] | who looks like a stranger? | 同床共枕还不够糟糕吗 |
[22:37] | Do you think I’m really gonna compound that felony | 你认为我会当没事发生 |
[22:39] | by actually sleeping with you? | 真的和你行夫妻之礼吗 |
[22:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定不做吗 |
[22:41] | Might be kinda fun. | 或许是种乐趣 |
[22:43] | We are still in the same room. | 趁你能和我同处一室 |
[22:45] | Don’t push your luck. | 别得寸进尺 |
[22:56] | I knew we agreed on 100,000, | 我知道说好的是十万 |
[22:58] | but you know, I’m the one taking all the risk here. | 可是 我是冒着风险的人 |
[23:00] | And I gotta be honest with you, I’m starting to get cold feet. | 说老实话 我都要临阵退缩了 |
[23:03] | Look, what I’m doing for you, it’s a pretty unique service. | 为你所做的 是独一无二的服务 |
[23:07] | I figure it’s worth $200,000. | 我认为值二十万美元 |
[23:09] | Excellent. I’m glad you agree. | 很好 很高兴你同意了 |
[23:13] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:14] | You’re gonna have to wrap up your call now. | 你必须挂电话了 |
[23:15] | The recess is over. You need to return to the jury box. | 休庭结束 你得回陪审席去 |
[23:18] | Don’t worry. You just bought yourself an acquittal. | 别担心 你刚给自己买到了无罪释放 |
[23:32] | What do you mean, they all look the same? | 什么意思 他们长得一样 |
[23:34] | They all look like him. | 看起来长得都像他 |
[23:35] | They all look like the man I’ve been seeing. | 都和我见过的一个人一样 |
[23:37] | Every single one of ’em. | 每一个都是他 |
[23:39] | – Look, I know how crazy this sounds. – Do you? | -我知道这听起来很疯狂 -你知道啊 |
[23:42] | Look, in my dream, | 在我的梦里 |
[23:43] | one of the jurors was negotiating a bribe: $200,000 | 其中一个陪审员协议的受贿金额是二十万美元 |
[23:48] | for an acquittal in this case. | 判定这案子无罪 |
[23:50] | Allison, I don’t know what to do with that. | 艾莉森 我不知该如何反应 |
[23:53] | Talk to the judge. | 跟法官说 |
[23:54] | The case has been compromised. | 这案子已庭外和解 |
[23:56] | So you say, but I’m about to make my closing argument. | 你是这么说 可我要做结案陈词 |
[23:59] | Now if you could identify the juror you saw, | 如果能指证你看见的陪审员 |
[24:01] | maybe I could make a case for an investigation of that person, | 或许我能立案调查那个人 |
[24:03] | but barring that, I’m afraid my hands are tied. | 除此之外 恐怕我无能为力 |
[24:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:14] | Hey, it’s Lee. | 我是李 |
[24:15] | Thought you’d want to know we just arrested someone | 估计你想知道我们刚逮捕了一个人 |
[24:16] | for the murder of Peter Musgrove. | 杀死彼特·玛斯哥夫的凶手 |
[24:18] | Was his name Charlie? | 他是叫查理吗 |
[24:19] | Charlie Boller– Peter Musgrove’s brother-in-law. | 查理·博勒 彼特·玛斯哥夫的小舅子 |
[24:22] | And get this: Charlie’s got a history. | 还有 查理有案底 |
[24:24] | He already assaulted this guy once last year. | 去年他殴打过这家伙一次 |
[24:26] | We got him dead to rights, and he knows it. | 他知道自己无法逃脱罪责 |
[24:28] | He’s copping a plea. | 要承认有罪以求轻判 |
[24:29] | So listen, given you’re the one who put us onto him, | 因为是你给我们他的线索 |
[24:31] | I thought you might want to sit in while I take his statement. | 我给他录口供时 或许你想旁听 |
[24:40] | Allison, you still there? | 艾莉森 还在听吗 |
[24:42] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[24:44] | Um, hey, do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[24:47] | When I get there, can you make sure | 我去的时候 能确保 |
[24:48] | you’re wearing your badge? | 你带着警徽吗 |
[24:49] | I’m having… some trouble with faces today. | 我今天…在认脸上有点困难 |
[24:56] | Okay, last stop: preschool. | 好了 终点站 幼儿园 |
[24:59] | Everybody out. | 大家下车 |
[25:01] | Mom told me that after this week, | 妈妈跟我说 过了这个星期 |
[25:03] | you won’t be babysitting me anymore. | 你不再照看我了 |
[25:06] | But I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[25:08] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[25:10] | Sure you do. | 你当然喜欢 |
[25:12] | Why else would you ruin my homework | 为什么要毁了我的作业 |
[25:13] | and tear up my textbook? | 撕破我的课本 |
[25:15] | Is that why you’re quitting? | 只是你不干的原因吗 |
[25:17] | Because Mr. Teefers told me to play a joke on you? | 因为提弗斯先生让我跟你开玩笑 |
[25:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:21] | What do you mean Mr. Teefers told you to play a joke on me? | 提弗斯先生让你跟我开玩笑是什么意思 |
[25:25] | He tells me to do a lot of stuff. | 他让我做很多事情 |
[25:28] | I try to tell people | 提弗斯先生 |
[25:29] | when Mr. Teefers tells me to do things, | 让我做事时 我试着告诉别人 |
[25:32] | but they never believe me, Mom especially. | 可他们都不信我 尤其是妈妈 |
[25:36] | She just cries. | 她只是在那哭 |
[25:39] | I gotta go now. | 我要走了 |
[25:51] | I told you to find yourself a new gig. | 我告诉过你给自己找个新活儿 |
[25:54] | I tried to be nice about it, but you wouldn’t listen. | 我试着表现友好 可你不听劝 |
[25:56] | So now? No more Mr. Nice Beaver. | 所以现在 不再是友好的海狸 |
[26:01] | No more Mr. Nice Beaver? | 不再是友好的海狸 |
[26:07] | Jeb doesn’t need you, okay? | 杰布不需要你 知道吗 |
[26:09] | I’m his friend, not you. | 我是他的朋友 你不是 |
[26:11] | If you’re his friend, | 如果你是他的朋友 |
[26:14] | then why do you keep getting him into so much trouble? | 为何一直把他引入麻烦中 |
[26:17] | A few weeks before I died, my girlfriend broke up with me. | 我死的前几周 女朋友跟我分手了 |
[26:20] | We’d been together since our freshman year in high school. | 从九年级起我们就在一起了 |
[26:24] | When I asked her why, she said her therapist thought | 我问她原因 她说心理医生认为 |
[26:26] | I’d become a domineering influence, | 是我控制欲影响了她 |
[26:28] | that she needed to get away from me | 她需要离开我 |
[26:29] | to find out who she really was. | 找到真实的自我 |
[26:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:34] | What does any of that have…? | 那这些又和… |
[26:41] | Jeb’s mother is a therapist. | 杰布的妈妈是心理医生 |
[26:45] | Was she treating your girlfriend? | 是她治疗你女朋友的 |
[26:48] | Are you seriously using her five-year-old | 你当真要利用她五岁的儿子 |
[26:52] | to get back at her? | 报复她 |
[26:53] | Hey, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[26:54] | Once a domineering influence, always a domineering influence. | 控制欲强的人 死了也控制欲强 |
[26:59] | You happen to notice those bags under her eyes? | 你注意到她的眼袋了吗 |
[27:02] | All me, baby. | 都归功于我 |
[27:03] | She hardly even sleeps these days | 这些天她夜不能寐 |
[27:05] | ’cause she’s so worried about what Jeb might get into. | 因为她很担心杰布又惹了麻烦 |
[27:12] | Someone’s waving at you. | 有人在跟你招手 |
[27:23] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是他 |
[27:24] | That’s my brother-in-law, Peter Musgrove. | 我小舅子 彼特·玛斯哥夫 |
[27:26] | And yeah, I’m the one who killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[27:28] | I’m not denying it. | 我承认 |
[27:30] | A bullet in the brain. Any particular reason | 脑部中枪 有什么动机 |
[27:31] | or are you just finishing what you started a year ago | 或只是为你一年前殴打他 |
[27:33] | when you assaulted him? | 做个了结 |
[27:34] | I didn’t assault him. I beat the crap out of him. | 我不是打他 是痛扁了他一顿 |
[27:37] | He stole some checks from me. | 他偷我的支票 |
[27:38] | Went out and bought himself a lot of expensive things. | 出去给自己买了一堆高价物品 |
[27:41] | I told him I’d kill him if he ever did it again. | 我告诉他如果再这样做 我会杀了他 |
[27:43] | Couple days ago, I get a call from the phone company. | 几天前我接到公司电话 |
[27:45] | They say my last check bounced. | 他们说我的支票跳票了 |
[27:47] | I tell them that’s impossible. | 我说那不可能 |
[27:48] | They don’t want to listen. | 他们不相信 |
[27:49] | So I get on the phone with my bank. | 后来我打电话给银行 |
[27:51] | They say there’s a reason the last check didn’t clear. | 他们说我上期支票没清零 |
[27:53] | They say I logged onto my account that morning, | 原因是我早上登陆账户 |
[27:55] | transferred every penny I had to some account offshore. | 把钱都转到某个海外账户了 |
[27:57] | Thing is, I hadn’t been on my online account in weeks. | 但我几周没登陆在线账户了 |
[28:00] | Are you saying your brother-in-law cleaned you out? | 你是说你小舅子把你的账户掏空了 |
[28:02] | He was always messing with my computer | 他们来我家时 |
[28:03] | every time he and my sister came over. | 他总在我电脑上捣鼓 |
[28:05] | He hacked me or something. | 他也许黑了我的账号 |
[28:06] | So I loaded up my rifle, went to pay him a visit. | 所以我给来福枪上了膛就去找他了 |
[28:09] | He swore it wasn’t him, | 他发誓没做 |
[28:10] | that the same exact thing had happened to him; | 而且他身上也发生了同样的事 |
[28:12] | his bank account had been cleared out, too. | 他的账户也被掏空了 |
[28:14] | I didn’t believe him, so I shot the dumb son of a bitch. | 我不相信 所以打死了那混蛋 |
[28:17] | Joke was on me, though | 可笑的是 |
[28:19] | ’cause I found out the very next day | 第二天发现 |
[28:20] | everything Peter was telling me was the truth. | 他说的都是真的 |
[28:23] | – What? – My sister called, | -什么 -我妹妹打来电话 |
[28:25] | asked me if I’d seen him. | 问我见到他没有 |
[28:27] | She was a wreck. | 她快崩溃了 |
[28:28] | She thought he’d run off on her because– get this– | 她以为被抛弃了 |
[28:30] | their bank accounts had been wiped out | 因为他们账户里没钱了 |
[28:32] | Just like Peter said. | 正如彼特所说 |
[28:33] | But couldn’t he have cleaned out those accounts? | 但有可能是他把这些账户都盗了吗 |
[28:35] | Maybe he really was planning on leaving your sister. | 也许他真的想离开你的妹妹 |
[28:37] | He knew I’d kill him if he left. | 他知道如果这样我会杀了他的 |
[28:38] | Besides, later that day, | 而且那天晚些时 |
[28:39] | I had a friend of mine take a look at my computer, | 我的朋友检查了我的电脑 |
[28:41] | see if he could figure out what had happened with my money. | 看是否能搞清我钱的去向 |
[28:43] | He said it was all because of an e-mail I got from the city. | 他说这都因为市政府的一封邮件 |
[28:46] | Something about my voting district changing. | 关于选区变更的邮件 |
[28:48] | Turns out the e-mail was a fake. | 这封信是假的 |
[28:50] | When I opened it, I downloaded something | 我打开时 间谍软件就 |
[28:51] | called spyware onto my hard drive. | 自动安装到我的硬盘 |
[28:54] | And just like that, | 因此 |
[28:55] | the guy who sent it had access to all of my information: | 发邮件的人就可以得到我的信息 |
[28:57] | my credit card statements, | 信用卡状态 |
[28:59] | my PIN numbers, my social. | PIN码 社保号码 |
[29:00] | It was easy for him to make the bank think he was me. | 能轻易让银行相信他就是我本人 |
[29:03] | He had all the numbers. He was me. | 他有所有号码 他就是我 |
[29:05] | He was you. | 他是你 |
[29:08] | That e-mail you opened– | 你打开的电邮 |
[29:09] | you said it was about voting districts? | 是关于选区变更吗 |
[29:11] | I opened one of those. | 我也打开过这样一封邮件 |
[29:14] | Of course you did. | 你肯定看了那邮件 |
[29:20] | Keep an eye on this guy. | 看好他 |
[29:26] | Hey. Where you going? | 你到哪去 |
[29:29] | What do you mean, “Of course you did”? | 说我肯定看了是什么意思 |
[29:30] | The last few days, I’ve been seeing this face almost everywhere I go. | 前几天我到哪都能看到这张脸 |
[29:34] | I see it when I look at Joe. | 乔是这个样子 |
[29:36] | I saw it on those men in there. | 里面的人都是这个样子 |
[29:38] | I see it when I look at you. | 你也是 |
[29:39] | And now I think I’m finally starting to understand why. | 现在我终于搞清是怎么回事了 |
[29:43] | I think it’s the face of the man | 我看到的是发邮件人的样子 |
[29:44] | who’s been sending out those e-mails | 是他发了那些通知大家 |
[29:46] | telling everyone that their voting district has changed. | 选区变更的邮件 |
[29:48] | He’s an identity thief. | 他是个身份窃贼 |
[29:50] | That’s why when I look at you or I look at Joe, I see him. | 这就是为何我看到乔和你都是他的样子 |
[29:55] | Because he’s taken your identities. | 因为他偷了你们的身份 |
[29:57] | Considering how often I’ve been seeing him lately, | 最近我经常看到他 |
[30:00] | he must have done it to hundreds, | 他一定偷了数百人的身份 |
[30:01] | maybe even thousands of people. | 也许甚至上千人 |
[30:03] | I look like who now? | 我现在看上去是谁 |
[30:05] | Look, Lee, just trust me. | 李 请相信我 |
[30:06] | Do what I’m doing. | 照我说的做 |
[30:07] | Go to your bank. Talk to somebody. | 去银行 找人问问 |
[30:10] | Maybe we could stop him from taking anything else. | 也许我们能阻止他偷别人的身份 |
[30:12] | Hi, you’ve reached Joe Dubois. | 你好 我是乔·迪布瓦 |
[30:14] | Please leave your name and number and I’ll call you back. | 请留下姓名电话 我会回电 |
[30:17] | Hey, honey, it’s me again. | 宝贝 还是我 |
[30:19] | Look, I just want to let you know | 我只想告诉你 |
[30:20] | I just put our credit cards on hold. | 我刚把信用卡暂停使用 |
[30:23] | Sorry to leave so many messages. | 抱歉给你留这么多言 |
[30:25] | Just… I’m at the bank. | 只是 我在银行 |
[30:27] | Call me when you get this, okay? | 收到后回电好吗 |
[30:32] | Hey! Hey, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[30:36] | Uh! Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[30:39] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[30:40] | It’s the real you. | 真正的你 |
[30:42] | I can finally see you. | 我终于能看到你了 |
[30:44] | I guess this craziness is finally over. | 我想这疯狂的事终于结束了 |
[30:48] | Did you get my message? | 你收到我的留言了吗 |
[30:49] | Is that why you’re here? | 这就是你来的原因吧 |
[30:49] | Sorry. Do I know you? | 抱歉 我们认识吗 |
[30:52] | Thanks again for your patience, Mr. Dubois. | 抱歉要你久等 迪布瓦先生 |
[30:54] | If I could just get your signature, | 如果你在这签名 |
[30:55] | we can complete the wire transfer for your new account. | 我们就能把钱都电汇到你的新账户里去 |
[30:59] | Wire transfer? What are you talking about? | 电汇 你们在说什么 |
[31:01] | Honey, why are you transferring our mon…? | 宝贝 你为何要把我们的钱电汇 |
[31:06] | It was easy for him to make the bank think he was me. | 他可以轻易让银行相信他就是我 |
[31:09] | He had the numbers. He was me. | 他有所有号码 他就是我 |
[31:11] | You’re him, aren’t you?! | 你是他 对吗 |
[31:14] | You’re the man who’s been sending out all those e-mails! | 你是发邮件的人 |
[31:17] | When I’ve been looking at Joe, I see you. | 我看乔时 看到的是你 |
[31:20] | And now that you’re here, pretending to be Joe, I see him. | 现在我看到的是你假扮的乔 |
[31:24] | You’re the identity thief. | 你是身份窃贼 |
[31:27] | Sir, this man’s not my husband. | 先生 这人不是我丈夫 |
[31:37] | Hey! Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[31:40] | So this is the man whose face you’ve been seeing everywhere? | 这就是你最近总看到的人吗 |
[31:43] | – The actual man? – That’s right. | -他的真身吗 -是 |
[31:45] | Well, how can you be so sure of that? | 你怎么能确定 |
[31:46] | If everyone looks like this man to you, it’s… | 如果你把每个人都看成是他 |
[31:48] | Well, that’s over now. | 现在没有了 |
[31:49] | The only time I see his face now is | 现在我看到他 |
[31:51] | when I see him, the real him. | 就是看到他真人的时候 |
[31:53] | We checked the guy out. | 我们查了这个人 |
[31:54] | Turns out his name’s Fred Rovick, | 他叫弗雷德·偌维克 |
[31:55] | and he does have a record– not long, but colorful. | 他有案底 不多 但很有特色 |
[31:58] | Way back in the ’80s, he got arrested for hacking | 80年代他被捕 由于非法进入 |
[31:59] | his way behind an IRS firewall and erasing his dad’s tax bill. | 国税局防火墙把他父亲的税单删除 |
[32:03] | This is when he was a sophomore in high school. | 那时他是高二学生 |
[32:06] | Turns out a felony conviction makes it difficult | 重罪案底使他很难进入好大学 |
[32:09] | to get him into a good university and virtually impossible | 大软件公司更不可能 |
[32:11] | to land a gig with the big software firms, | 招聘一个怪才 |
[32:14] | so Fred’s had a tough go of it. | 所以弗雷德的日子很艰难 |
[32:16] | Spent the last couple years fixing computers with the Brain Brigade. | 过去几年在布里布瑞基特公司修电脑 |
[32:19] | You know, those guys who come over to your place | 这些人到你那里修电脑 |
[32:21] | and fix your computer for 25 bucks an hour? | 每小时收25块 |
[32:23] | Yeah, I’ve heard of them. | 是 我听过他们 |
[32:24] | My wife used them to help set up our wireless network at home. | 我妻子让他们到家里来装过无线网络 |
[32:26] | Well, turns out Fred meets a lot of wives | 弗雷德在工作时 |
[32:29] | while he’s out doing his job. | 可以接触到很多家庭主妇 |
[32:30] | His, uh, manager told us over the past six months or so | 他的经理说这6个月 |
[32:34] | that Fred’s been going on a bunch of maintenance calls | 他接到很多报修电话 |
[32:36] | for one client, in particular: | 都来自一个客户 |
[32:38] | a woman by the name of, uh, Mallory Kessinger. | 玛洛丽·基辛格 |
[32:43] | Mallory Kessinger? | 玛洛丽·基辛格 |
[32:45] | The woman I’m prosecuting? | 我们起诉的人吗 |
[32:47] | He wasn’t just working for her. | 他不只为她工作 |
[32:48] | According to his manager at the Brain Brigade, | 据他经理说 |
[32:51] | he’s been bragging about the big game he bagged up at the Kessinger estate. | 他总吹嘘在基辛格家的艳遇 |
[32:55] | They’re lovers. | 他们是情人关系 |
[32:56] | I think he may be the-the person who’s attempting | 我想可能就是他想 |
[32:59] | to pay off that juror to make sure that Mallory’s acquitted. | 贿赂陪审员确保玛洛丽无罪释放 |
[33:03] | Okay. Wait a second. | 好 等等 |
[33:04] | Didn’t you tell me that the juror was asking for $200,000? | 你在说陪审员索贿20万吗 |
[33:07] | Where does someone who works for the Brain Brigade | 他在布里布瑞基特工作 |
[33:09] | get a hold of that kind of money? | 怎么能搞到这么多钱 |
[33:10] | Oh, from us. | 偷大家的钱 |
[33:12] | Every single computer that the city owns | 市政府的电脑 |
[33:15] | has been acting weird the last few days. | 最近都运转异常 |
[33:17] | We checked with the IT department. | 我们找IT部门查了 |
[33:19] | They’ve been investigating the possibility | 他们检查了原因 |
[33:20] | that it’s not just some weird glitch. | 不只是小故障 |
[33:23] | They think they’ve been hacked, | 他们认为被黑客攻击了 |
[33:24] | that someone broke into the city mainframe | 有人进入了主机 |
[33:26] | and used it to send out thousands of e-mails | 发了数千封邮件 |
[33:29] | telling everyone that their voting district had changed. | 通知大家选区变更了 |
[33:31] | Oh, yeah. I got one of those. | 是 我也收到了 |
[33:34] | I’ve just been too busy with this trial to open it. | 只是忙这案子去了还没看 |
[33:37] | Delete it. | 把它删除 |
[33:37] | Those e-mails are full of spyware. | 这些邮件里都是间谍软件 |
[33:39] | Anyone who downloaded the attachment with the map of the new districts | 下载附件里的新选区地图 |
[33:42] | got, uh, software on their hard drive | 间谍软件就装到硬盘上了 |
[33:44] | that gave the hacker access to everything on their computer: | 这个黑客就得到电脑上的一切 |
[33:47] | personal information, passwords, you name it. | 个人信息 密码 等等 |
[33:50] | You got to admit, it’s a pretty good plan. | 不得不承认 这是个好主意 |
[33:52] | Official-looking e-mail from the city? | 政府的官方邮件 |
[33:53] | No one’s gonna think twice about opening it. | 谁都是不假思索就打开 |
[33:56] | I didn’t. | 我就是这样 |
[33:57] | I think that’s why I’ve been seeing this guy everywhere. | 因此我在哪都看到这个人 |
[33:59] | Everyone who opened this e-mail, | 我看到的是每个打开邮件的人 |
[34:01] | everyone whose, uh, identity was stolen, | 每个身份被他偷走的人 |
[34:03] | they all looked like Fred Rovick. | 他们都成了弗雷德·偌维克的样子 |
[34:06] | Look, sir, the jury’s still deliberating. | 长官 陪审团仍在商讨 |
[34:09] | We need to tell the judge | 我们得告诉法官 |
[34:10] | that one of the jurors has been tampered with. | 有个陪审员被收买了 |
[34:12] | Maybe we can get her to-to declare a mistrial. | 也许我们可以作废这次审判 |
[34:16] | Based on what, exactly? | 但理由是什么呢 |
[34:19] | Look, I’m inclined to believe you both, | 听着 我愿意相信你们 |
[34:21] | but even so, there’s no proof, | 但即使如此 如果没有证据 |
[34:22] | nothing I can present to the judge. | 我无法跟法官说明情况 |
[34:24] | I can’t even tell her which juror is compromised. | 我甚至不能告诉他是哪个陪审员 |
[34:31] | Well… | 那么 |
[34:32] | I guess it’s a moot point. I’m needed back in court. | 我想这里谈不出结果 我要上庭了 |
[34:34] | The jury in the Kessinger case just came back. | 基辛格一案的陪审团刚回来 |
[34:38] | What the hell did you say to Jeb? | 你到底对杰布说了些什么 |
[34:42] | Mr. Teefers. | 提弗斯先生 |
[34:44] | Good. You’re here. | 很好 你来了 |
[34:45] | Yeah, I’m here. | 是的 我来了 |
[34:47] | I’m here every night at 9:00. | 我每晚九点都会来 |
[34:48] | That’s when Jeb and I usually talk. | 每天这个时候我都会陪着杰布 |
[34:49] | But tonight, he just ignored me. | 但今晚他却不理我了 |
[34:51] | He kept mumbling, “Go away.” | 他一直嘀咕着 “走开” |
[34:54] | What gives? | 怎么回事 |
[34:56] | Yeah. Sorry. | 那可真遗憾 |
[34:58] | But I don’t think Jeb’s going | 我不认为杰布 |
[34:59] | to be paying much attention to you anymore. | 以后会再理你了 |
[35:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[35:03] | I doubt that. | 我不相信 |
[35:04] | See, you might have said something to him | 你可能对他说过些什么 |
[35:06] | that will work in the short term, | 但都只是暂时的 |
[35:07] | but think about it. You can’t outlast me. | 想想吧 你不可能比我待得久 |
[35:09] | I’m in this for eternity. | 我能永远待在这 |
[35:11] | I can visit Jeb whenever and wherever I want. | 随时随地都能去见杰布 |
[35:14] | And eventually… | 并且最终 |
[35:16] | he’ll start listening again. | 他会重新听我的话 |
[35:18] | See, you’re missing the point. | 我想你忽略了点东西 |
[35:22] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:23] | There’s something I want to show you. | 我带你去看些东西 |
[35:32] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:35] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[35:37] | You can rent one at a costume shop. | 我在道具店租了一个 |
[35:40] | Cost all the money I earned this week, | 虽然花去了我一周的收入 |
[35:41] | but it was worth it, to get you out of Jeb’s life. | 但值得 这能把你赶出杰布的生活 |
[35:46] | Get me out of Jeb’s life? | 把我赶出杰布的生活 |
[35:48] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知你在说什么 |
[35:50] | but I think I just figured out who I’m gonna mess with | 但我知道整够了杰布的母亲后 |
[35:52] | after I get tired of Jeb’s mom. | 下一个该整谁了 |
[35:54] | Hope you’re ready to get it on, kid, | 希望你准备好了 孩子 |
[35:56] | ’cause you just made my list of things to do. | 因为你刚被放到我的复仇名单里去了 |
[35:58] | After I put Jeb to bed, | 我哄杰布上床后 |
[36:00] | Mr. Teefers paid him a visit. | 提弗斯先生拜访了他 |
[36:03] | That stupid voice you do? | 你的那些蠢话 |
[36:05] | It was easy to imitate. | 很容易模仿 |
[36:07] | I told Jeb that I was going away. | 我告诉杰布我走了 |
[36:09] | That he wouldn’t be seeing Mr. Teefers anymore. | 他再也见不到提弗斯先生了 |
[36:13] | He was sad, but I explained | 他很伤心 但我告诉他 |
[36:16] | that he was ready to be on his own. | 他该准备好自力更生了 |
[36:18] | And that there was one thing that he had to look out for. | 但他还必须小心另一个人 |
[36:23] | Mr. Teefers’ evil twin. | 提弗斯先生邪恶的孪生兄弟 |
[36:26] | And I warned him | 我还告诫他 |
[36:27] | that he would be showing up | 当那邪恶的兄弟出现后 |
[36:29] | and trying to get him to do stuff, | 会让他做坏事 |
[36:30] | but that Jeb should ignore him | 我要杰布不去理他 |
[36:32] | until he goes away. | 直到他离开 |
[36:34] | And he will go away. | 而且他一定会离开的 |
[36:38] | You seriously think the kid’s gonna buy that? | 你真认为那孩子会吃这套吗 |
[36:41] | I’m gonna walk in there right now | 我现在就过去 |
[36:42] | and tell him I’m the real Mr. Teefers. | 告诉他我就是真正的提弗斯先生 |
[36:45] | That one he saw earlier tonight? | 而今晚他见过的那个 |
[36:47] | That’s the evil twin. | 才是那邪恶的孪生兄弟 |
[36:49] | You could give it a shot. | 你大可去试试 |
[36:52] | But I wouldn’t get my hopes up. | 但我觉得应该是没戏 |
[36:54] | See, after our conversation, | 我跟他谈完后 |
[36:58] | I told him that we had to seal our pact. | 就和他定了一个暗号 |
[37:01] | And I had Jeb tie | 杰布把一条 |
[37:03] | a red ribbon around Mr. Teefers’ wrist, | 红色带子系在提弗斯先生的手腕上 |
[37:07] | so that he’d be able to tell | 那样他就能知道 |
[37:09] | whether he was talking to the real Mr. Teefers. | 陪他说话的是不是真正的提弗斯先生 |
[37:13] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[37:15] | Sucks, huh? | 无语了吧 |
[37:17] | That the one thing that you can’t change | 你唯一不能变的 |
[37:19] | is the way that you look. | 是你的外表 |
[37:23] | So I guess you’ll be moving along now. | 我想你现在应该可以走了 |
[37:27] | You played me. | 你耍我 |
[37:29] | I can’t believe you played me. | 我不相信你居然把我耍了 |
[37:30] | What are you, like, 16? | 你才多大 16岁吗 |
[37:31] | You’re already worse than that bitch therapist. | 你比那可恶的心理医生还邪恶 |
[37:34] | Leave. | 出去 |
[37:36] | Do something else. | 找点别的事做做 |
[37:38] | Or go to wherever it is you’re supposed to be heading | 到任何你该去的地方 |
[37:39] | because there’s nothing for you here. | 因为人间不属于你 |
[37:43] | Okay? Not anymore. | 明白吗 再也不属于你了 |
[37:46] | Now. I have Spanish homework. | 我还有西班牙语作业要写 |
[37:57] | Am I surprised that the jury declared itself | 我是否惊讶陪审团宣布此案 |
[38:00] | to be hopelessly deadlocked? | 已陷入僵局 |
[38:01] | Yes and no. | 不管是不是 |
[38:02] | Frankly, I was expecting the speedy acquittal | 坦白的说 我期望的是当庭释放 |
[38:04] | that my client deserves. | 这才是我当事人应得的 |
[38:06] | But at the end of the day, | 而在审判结束时 |
[38:08] | a mistrial works in our favor, too. | 无效审判的结果也说明了一切 |
[38:10] | Mallory Kessinger is walking home a free woman, | 玛洛丽·基辛格回家后就是自由人了 |
[38:13] | and that’s clearly the most important thing. | 那才是最关键的事 |
[38:16] | Do you expect the district attorney | 你认为地方检察官 |
[38:18] | to refile charges against your client? | 会再起诉你的客户吗 |
[38:21] | That would be a very foolhardy move indeed. | 那会是个愚蠢的举措 |
[38:23] | Mr. Devalos has had his day in court. | 德弗洛斯先生今天在法庭上也已受够了 |
[38:26] | I think it’s time for everyone to move on. | 我觉得是时候大家都继续前进了 |
[38:29] | Mallory, do you have any comments? | 玛洛丽 你有什么要说的吗 |
[38:35] | I loved my husband. | 我爱我的丈夫 |
[38:37] | I loved Donald, | 我爱唐纳德 |
[38:39] | and I miss him so, so badly. | 我非常非常的想念他 |
[38:42] | I just hope everyone realizes that now. | 我只希望现在大家都明白这点 |
[38:45] | 200 grand to get access to a couple billion? | 用二十万换了几十亿 |
[38:48] | That’ll be the best money she ever spent. | 估计是她花钱花的最值的一次了 |
[38:51] | Well, she didn’t even spend her own money. | 她还没花自己的钱呢 |
[38:52] | She and her boyfriend stole it. | 花的是她和男朋友偷的钱 |
[38:54] | True. | 是啊 |
[38:56] | But there is a bright side. | 但令人庆幸的一点是 |
[38:58] | They didn’t steal anything from us. | 他们没从我们这里偷去什么 |
[39:01] | Thank goodness you showed up at the bank | 多亏你当时出现在银行 |
[39:03] | before the transfer went through. | 及时阻止了转账 |
[39:12] | Coming to bed? | 上床吧 |
[39:15] | Well, you certainly are in an awfully good mood. | 看来你心情很不错啊 |
[39:18] | Well, the girls are asleep. | 姑娘们都已经睡着了 |
[39:20] | When you look at me, | 当你看着我时 |
[39:20] | you no longer see Fred Rovick, | 看到的也不再是弗雷德·偌维克 |
[39:22] | international man of mystery. | 那个神秘的国际人 |
[39:24] | And I’m holding a certain rain check. | 而且我的球票因下雨延期了 |
[39:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:31] | I’m dying to cash this thing in. | 我迫不及待要兑现这件事了 |
[39:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:53] | Hey, Mallory. | 玛洛丽 |
[39:53] | How’s the first day of the rest of your life going? | 新生活第一天的感觉如何 |
[39:55] | Freddy! | 弗雷德 |
[39:57] | Going just fine. | 感觉还好啦 |
[40:00] | Well, there is the occasional moment | 我有时会 |
[40:01] | where I do miss the late J. Donald. | 想念去世的J·唐纳德 |
[40:04] | But then I just go on the computer | 然后我就上网 |
[40:05] | and buy myself something. | 给自己买些东西 |
[40:07] | And that helps me feel better. | 那样使我感觉好一点 |
[40:09] | Now, listen, Freddy. | 听着 弗雷德 |
[40:10] | I’ve been seeing your face all over the news the past couple days. | 这几天我总在报上看到你的新闻 |
[40:13] | I’m so sorry that the police figured out | 很遗憾警察查出来 |
[40:15] | you stole all those identities. | 是你偷了那些人的身份 |
[40:17] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也一样 |
[40:18] | Don’t think I’ll be back in Phoenix for a while, | 我最近不会回菲尼克斯 |
[40:20] | or even the U.S. | 或者回美国 |
[40:22] | I’m gonna miss you so, so much. | 那我会很想念你的 |
[40:25] | I’m so glad to get to hear your voice. | 很高兴能听见你的声音 |
[40:29] | But, Freddy, listen, if you ever need anything… | 对了 弗雷德 如果你需要什么 |
[40:32] | maybe a loan to keep you afloat wherever you are … | 也许借给你钱在外维持生计 |
[40:35] | I’m only a phone call away. | 给我个电话就行了 |
[40:36] | Actually, Mallory, I’m pretty well set for money. | 其实 玛洛丽 我不缺钱 |
[40:39] | I’ve been working something else | 我做逃犯后 |
[40:40] | since I went underground. | 一直在用另一种方法赚钱 |
[40:43] | Well, I’m glad you’re doing all right, Freddy. | 很高兴你一切顺利 弗雷德 |
[40:45] | But I’m gonna have to get off now, okay? | 但我得先挂了 好吗 |
[40:47] | It’s my late husband’s business manager, | 是我亡夫的经纪人 |
[40:49] | and I’ve been waiting for him to confirm | 我一直在等他确认 |
[40:50] | that the last of the assets are in my name now. | 我丈夫的遗产将归入我的名下 |
[40:53] | Sure. You go. | 好的 你去吧 |
[40:54] | But the business guy’s not calling | 但经纪人不会来电 |
[40:55] | to tell you you’re swimming in money. | 通知你已经是百万富翁了 |
[40:57] | He’s calling to tell you you’re dead broke. | 他会来电宣告你破产了 |
[40:59] | That’s not funny. | 别开玩笑了 |
[41:01] | It’s true, Mallory. | 是真的 玛洛丽 |
[41:03] | Every single penny is gone. | 一个子儿都没了 |
[41:05] | I cleaned you out. | 你出局了 |
[41:07] | See, I didn’t like having to steal | 我不得已才偷 |
[41:09] | from all those innocent people, | 那些无辜者的钱 |
[41:10] | but I knew there was no other way | 因为我找不到其他方法 |
[41:11] | to get that juror in our pocket. | 让那位陪审员站在我们这边 |
[41:13] | I needed you to get off | 我必须让你出来 |
[41:14] | so you’d have access to your husband’s money. | 所以你就能得到你丈夫的钱 |
[41:16] | Then I’d have access to it, too. | 然后再划入我的口袋里 |
[41:18] | You-You messed with my computer, too? | 你也黑了我的电脑 |
[41:20] | What did you think was gonna happen, Mallory? | 你说呢 玛洛丽 |
[41:21] | You and me’d live happily ever after? | 我们不是一直很愉快吗 |
[41:23] | Couple billion dollars goes a long way where I am. | 几十亿美元都到我这来了 |
[41:26] | I’m feeling so flush | 我很抱歉 |
[41:27] | that I even returned the 200K I stole | 我把偷了的20万还回去了 |
[41:29] | from those poor working stiffs, plus 7% interest. | 还加了7%的利息 |
[41:33] | It only seemed right. | 不过这样做好像是对的 |
[41:34] | What about me? How the hell am I supposed to live? | 那我怎么办 我该怎么活下去 |
[41:36] | You’ll figure something out. | 你会想出办法的 |
[41:38] | After all, you’ve still got your looks. | 毕竟 你还有你的美貌 |
[41:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:52] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[41:53] | what is seven percent of $25,000? | 25000美元的7%是多少 |
[41:59] | It’s a little over $1,700. Why? | 1700美元多一点 怎么了 |
[42:03] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[42:06] | I’m just starting to wish | 我开始希望 |
[42:08] | that Fred Rovick had been able | 弗雷德·偌维克那时 |
[42:09] | to get that money out of our account. | 从我们的账户里把那钱取走了 |
[42:14] | We could have come out ahead on the deal. | 我们就可以从这次交易里赚点钱了 |