时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Help me out here, Lee. What are we looking at? | 帮个忙 李 我们看到的是什么 |
[00:04] | Killers crept in while the family slept | 凶手趁这家人熟睡的时候悄悄溜进来 |
[00:06] | then he drained their blood | 然后抽干了他们的血 |
[00:07] | Drained their blood? | 抽干他们的血 |
[00:08] | What is with all these crazy hours? | 你都在忙些什么啊 |
[00:10] | Isn’t Keith a one-man band? | 这不是基思的一手遮天的公司吗 |
[00:12] | Yeah, that was yesterday. | 是啊 那是以前 |
[00:13] | This is today | 今时不同往日 |
[00:14] | I can see the solution to this thing. | 我能想到这件事情的解决方法了 |
[00:16] | It’s-it’s-it’s basically just constructing something. | 只是在建构些什么东西 |
[00:18] | but with fewer molecules. | 不过是用了较少的分子而已 |
[00:20] | And I know how to do that, | 我知道该怎么做 |
[00:22] | but every time I try, it’s… | 可是每次我试的时候 它总是 |
[00:24] | I just can’t get a clear channel. | 我就是没办法找出一条纯信道 |
[00:26] | There will be no free rides anymore. | 再也不会有坐享其成的事情了 |
[00:29] | You people going to help me | 你们得帮助我 |
[00:31] | You haven’t seen Keith, have you? | 看到过基思没 |
[00:33] | No,no. I’ve been trying to avoid him, actually. | 没有 实际上我在躲他 |
[00:36] | Sort of gone MIA, disappeared. | 一下子不见了 消失了 |
[00:38] | We’re guessing he’s gone off his meds. | 我们猜测可能是他药用完了 |
[00:40] | His meds? | 药 |
[00:41] | He’s supposed to co-lead a presentation for | 明天他本来要为国防部 |
[00:44] | the department of defense on this bio-fuels project tomorrow. | 生物燃料课题做报告的 |
[00:47] | What’s your tomorrow look like? Do you have a suit? | 明天你来怎么样 有合适的西装吗 |
[00:50] | So this is how you use your gift. | 你就是这样使用你的天赋 |
[00:57] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[00:58] | So this is how you use your gift. | 你就是这样使用你的天赋 |
[01:04] | She looked at me and she said, | 她看着我 对我说 |
[01:06] | “Is this how you use your gift?” | 你就是这样使用你的天赋吗 |
[01:09] | I dreamt about her, too. | 我也梦到过她 |
[01:10] | Devalos has just found another family | 德弗洛斯发现了另一家人 |
[01:13] | blood gone,posed for pictures. | 体内没有血 按相片中的样子摆了姿势 |
[01:15] | He wants me to go take a look. | 他要我去现场看看 |
[01:19] | He’s getting away! | 他要逃跑了 |
[01:20] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[01:22] | Turn him around. | 把他转过来 |
[01:26] | You dream things, don’t you? | 你做梦了 对吧 |
[01:29] | I’m not telling you anything. | 无可奉告 |
[01:31] | If you change your mind. | 要是你改变主意 |
[01:38] | Jennifer, is that you? | 詹妮弗 是你吗 |
[01:40] | Stay where there are people. I’ll come and get you. | 待在有人的地方 我来找你 |
[02:01] | Now tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[02:09] | I, uh… I had a dream he was coming after me. | 我…我梦见他来找我了 |
[02:14] | You were right, I do dream. | 你猜中了 我确实做梦 |
[02:17] | The thing is, I didn’t realize the things I saw in my sleep | 问题是 我并不知道 |
[02:20] | were actually happening. | 梦会成真 |
[02:23] | Not until I went inside the prescott house | 直到我走进普雷斯科特家里 |
[02:26] | and saw them all sitting there– dead. | 看见他们都坐在那里 已经死了 |
[02:30] | It’s okay. | 别害怕 |
[02:31] | We’re not going to let anything happen to you. | 我们不会让你有事的 |
[02:35] | So these dreams– did you see him? | 在这些梦里 你有看见他吗 |
[02:39] | Can you tell me anything about him? | 能告诉我任何跟他有关的信息吗 |
[02:42] | I never see him. | 我从来没有看见过他 |
[02:45] | Can’t even really be sure he is a him. | 我甚至不能确定他是不是男人 |
[02:49] | Although his hands look like man’s hands. | 但是他的手看起来是男人的手 |
[02:52] | And he’s white. | 而且是白人 |
[02:53] | I know he’s white. | 我知道他是白人 |
[02:56] | I only see what he sees. | 我只能看见他看见的东西 |
[02:58] | I only see through his eyes. | 我只能通过他的眼睛去看 |
[03:02] | You make it sound like it’s been going on for a while. | 听起来你做梦已经有一段时间了 |
[03:06] | Just since the accident. | 自从那次事故之后 |
[03:09] | Just before I turned 16, I was with my parents. | 就在我快满16岁那天 我跟我父母 |
[03:14] | We were coming back home from college night. | 一起从派对回家 |
[03:16] | I was sleeping in the back, | 我在后座上睡觉 |
[03:18] | So I didn’t have a seat belt on. | 没系安全带 |
[03:21] | So when the car slammed on its brakes in front of us, | 所以当前面的车急刹车时 |
[03:23] | I didn’t even see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[03:26] | They say I never woke up. | 他们说我根本就没醒过来 |
[03:28] | Just got thrown through that window and onto the highway. | 被扔出了车窗 摔到高速公路上 |
[03:32] | But I actually remember flying past my parents… | 但是我真的记得飞过我父母身边的场景 |
[03:39] | kind of knowing I’d never see them again. | 就像我知道自己再也见不到他们了 |
[03:43] | They told me in the hospital that that wasn’t possible. | 在医院时 医生告诉我那是不可能的 |
[03:48] | But I still remember it. | 但我还是记忆深刻 |
[03:57] | And that’s when the dreams started? | 就是从那个时候开始做梦的吗 |
[03:59] | In the hospital, yeah. | 就在医院里 是的 |
[04:01] | Do you want to tell me about your dreams? | 你愿意跟我说说你的梦吗 |
[04:06] | Okay, but, uh, could we get some food first? | 好的 但是 我们能先吃点东西吗 |
[04:13] | At first it was just woods– walking through woods. | 刚开始只是在树林里 穿梭在林间 |
[04:17] | Feet. | 徒步 |
[04:19] | I think it must have been near flagstaff. | 我想那里肯定在弗拉格斯塔夫附近 |
[04:20] | And then it was sitting in woods and waiting– | 然后就坐在树林中等待 |
[04:22] | lots of waiting. | 等了很长时间 |
[04:27] | And then… | 然后 |
[04:39] | It was hard– watching it die. | 对我来说很难 看着它死去 |
[04:41] | I love animals. | 我喜爱动物 |
[04:46] | And then it got weirder. | 然后事情就很诡异了 |
[04:48] | He started draining the blood out of it. | 他开始抽它的血 |
[05:00] | At first I didn’t think much of it. | 一开始我没有多想 |
[05:02] | My dad used to hunt, so I knew all about | 我爸爸以前也打猎 所以我知道 |
[05:03] | bleeding your kill to keep the meat. | 放干猎物的血液是为了保持肉的新鲜 |
[05:06] | It was the posing that creeped me out. | 是那些造型吓到我了 |
[05:13] | He seemed to like taking picture of it. | 他看起来很喜欢拍照 |
[05:15] | All shriveled up. | 等到拍无可拍了 |
[05:16] | And then he started taking it places. | 他就给它换地方 |
[05:27] | It’s almost 6:00 in the morning. | 现在已经是早上6点 |
[05:28] | You have to be exhausted. | 你肯定已经精疲力竭了 |
[05:31] | I know I am. | 我知道因为我也是 |
[05:33] | So how does this work? | 那么现在怎么办呢 |
[05:35] | I can’t go back out there. | 我不能回去 |
[05:36] | He knows who I am and he wants to kill me. | 他知道我是谁 并且想要杀掉我 |
[05:44] | You’re not going to take me back to jail, are you? | 你不是想送我回监狱吧 |
[05:47] | Marie, honey, I need you to come out of there. | 玛丽 宝贝 马上给我出来 |
[05:50] | No! I’m never coming out of here! | 不 我永远不会出来 |
[05:52] | Not now, not ever! | 现在不出来 永远都不出来 |
[05:53] | Marie, everybody has got to get to school. | 玛丽 大家都得去上学了 |
[05:56] | Daddy has got a big meeting with the department of defense, | 爸爸今天跟国防部有一个重要的会议 |
[05:59] | So I really need you to unlock this door! | 所以快把门打开 |
[06:01] | No, I want mommy! | 不 我要妈妈 |
[06:02] | Mommy is not here. | 妈妈现在不在 |
[06:03] | – Mommy! – Open this door, young lady! | -妈妈 -开门 小姑娘 |
[06:06] | The problem is, you’ve messed with forces | 现在的问题是 你气昏了头 |
[06:07] | No man should ever mess with– | 人不该意气用事 |
[06:10] | She lost her tooth. | 她掉了一颗牙齿 |
[06:11] | When she looked under her pillow | 等她翻开枕头来看时 |
[06:12] | And saw that there wasn’t any money there… | 枕头下却没有钱 |
[06:15] | That’s a big screwup. | 这就是事情的起因 |
[06:18] | She lost her tooth in the middle of the night? | 她半夜掉牙了 |
[06:20] | Well… How am I supposed to get in there? | 我怎么可能进去 |
[06:22] | How am I supposed to even know? | 又怎么可能知道 |
[06:23] | Hey, you’re the parent. | 嘿 你可是当父母的 |
[06:26] | Just go in there and coax her out. | 赶紧进去把她骗出来 |
[06:28] | I’ll sneak in, I’ll slip a dollar under her pillow. | 我会偷偷溜进去 放一块钱在她枕头下 |
[06:31] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[06:32] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[06:33] | I’m a kid. That would make me a traitor. | 我只是个孩子 不能做叛徒 |
[06:35] | Oh… mom still not here? | 妈妈还没回来吗 |
[06:37] | No. I don’t know what to tell you, ariel. | 没有 我不知道怎么跟你说 艾丽尔 |
[06:38] | She left in the middle of the night to do something for work. | 她半夜就出去工作了 |
[06:40] | I got a text– I know she’s okay, | 我收到一条短信 知道她没事 |
[06:41] | But I have no idea when she’s coming back. | 但是我不知道她到底什么时候回来 |
[06:43] | How am I supposed to get to school | 如果我不能用她的车的话 |
[06:44] | If I can’t use her car? | 我该怎么去学校呢 |
[06:45] | I’m gonna take you. I’m gonna take everybody. | 我会送你去 我会送你们去学校 |
[06:47] | As soon as I get marie out of her room. | 只要我把玛丽从房间里弄出来 |
[06:50] | All right, fine. You got a buck? | 好吧 你有一块钱吗 |
[06:56] | Here. | 给你 |
[06:58] | All right, I’m going in. | 好吧 我进去 |
[07:00] | Marie, it’s bridge. | 玛丽 是我 布里奇特 |
[07:01] | Open up or else I’m telling mom | 开门 否则我就告诉妈妈 |
[07:02] | where you hide your dirty underwear. | 你把你的脏内衣藏在哪里 |
[07:07] | That was easy. | 哇 真容易 |
[07:09] | I’m here. | 我回来了 |
[07:10] | Finally. I have to leave for school right now… | 终于回来了 我必须马上去学校了 |
[07:18] | Joe, ariel, say hi. | 乔 艾丽尔 打个招呼 |
[07:20] | This is jennifer. | 这是詹妮弗 |
[07:21] | Wow. Dumb tooth fairy | 哇 那个猪头牙仙 |
[07:23] | Left a dollar under my pillow | 把一块钱放到我枕头下面了 |
[07:24] | when it was supposed to be for… | 本来应该是放到… |
[07:28] | You’re the girl in my dream who tried to kill herself. | 你就是我梦里那个企图自杀的女孩 |
[08:22] | – Are you serious about this? – She needs our help. | -你是认真的吗 -她需要我们的帮助 |
[08:25] | It’ll probably just be a couple days. | 可能只是几天而已 |
[08:27] | If I understand everything you’ve told me, | 要是我没理解错的话 |
[08:29] | This girl’s being pursued by a serial killer– | 这个女孩正在被一个连环杀手追踪 |
[08:31] | A serial killer who targets families. | 这个连环杀手专找一家人下手 |
[08:33] | That’s why I called my boss. | 所以我打电话给老板 |
[08:35] | He’s arranging to have a police car | 他正安排警车过来 |
[08:37] | Posted outside of our house as long as jennifer’s here. | 只要詹妮弗在 警车就守在我家门外 |
[08:40] | Oh, okay then, well, it will just be like normal. | 哦 好吧 看起来一切如常了 |
[08:42] | Allison, come on, you haven’t slept. | 艾莉森 帮个忙 你还没睡觉 |
[08:44] | You’re not thinking clearly. This girl is a criminal. | 你现在脑子不清醒 这个女孩是个罪犯 |
[08:46] | She’s an orphan. | 她是个孤儿 |
[08:48] | She stole some food to eat. | 她偷食物是因为饿 |
[08:49] | Okay, be that as it may, there has to be another option. | 好吧 就算是那样 也肯定另有他法 |
[08:52] | Look, this is the only protective custody | 这是她唯一同意的 |
[08:54] | I could get her to agree to. | 保护性监管办法 |
[08:56] | I mean, think about it– she doesn’t have a home. | 想想看 她没有家 |
[08:57] | She doesn’t want to go back to jail. | 也不想回监狱 |
[08:59] | She’s frightened. | 她很害怕 |
[09:00] | Well, so are your children. | 孩子们也很害怕 |
[09:02] | They dreamt about her killing herself. | 他们梦到她自杀 |
[09:04] | You dreamt about her killing herself. | 你也梦到了啊 |
[09:06] | That is not something I want my daughters around. | 我不希望孩子身边会有这样的事情 |
[09:08] | That is not something I want my daughters exposed to. | 也不希望孩子受到这样的影响 |
[09:11] | Now can you guarantee me that she is stable? | 你能保证她会很乖 |
[09:14] | Huh? Can you? | 能吗 |
[09:15] | Can you guarantee me that one of our girls | 你能保证孩子们一回来 |
[09:17] | isn’t going to come home and find this kid | 不会看到一个人从屋顶 |
[09:19] | swinging from a rafter? | 冒出来吗 |
[09:22] | Your point is taken. | 你说的很有道理 |
[09:24] | Listen, I promise you, | 但是我向你保证 |
[09:26] | I will not let this girl out of my sight | 只要她在这里一天 |
[09:27] | as long as she is here, okay? | 我就不会让她离开我视线 好吗 |
[09:30] | – I gotta go. – Okay, look, I know. | -该走了 -好 听着 |
[09:32] | I know you have a big day. | 我知道今天对你来说非比寻常 |
[09:34] | And I know I haven’t made it any easier. | 我不希望影响到你 |
[09:38] | Good luck. | 祝你成功 |
[09:49] | Well, she’s as ready as she’s ever going to be. | 她已经准备好了 |
[09:53] | And you’re sure she understands? | 你确定她明白吗 |
[09:55] | I’m not agreeing to anything up front, | 在此之前我无法给出任何保证 |
[09:57] | but if she gives us something we can use, | 但她如果能提供有用的线索 |
[09:58] | I’ll withdraw the breaking and entering charges. | 我会撤销关于非法侵入罪起诉 |
[10:01] | I explained it all to her. | 都跟她说过了 |
[10:03] | And she knows that if we sense that she’s being | 她是否知道 如果我们发现她有所隐瞒 |
[10:05] | less than forthcoming, I reserve the right to re-file? | 我会保留诉讼权 |
[10:09] | Well, she’s a little girl. | 她只是个小女孩 |
[10:10] | But she knows she’s giving something to get something. | 但她知道怎么交易 |
[10:13] | You two get some sleep? | 你们睡了会 |
[10:15] | Well, some. | 恩 |
[10:16] | Oh, thanks for sending the car. | 谢谢派车 |
[10:18] | You have to understand– | 你们要明白 |
[10:20] | up until I actually saw | 我看到他们 |
[10:21] | that family sitting in their tv room, | 全家在客厅看电视的景象 |
[10:23] | I just thought it was a picture-taking thing. | 以为只是摆姿势拍照 |
[10:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:28] | When I would dream, | 我做得梦 |
[10:29] | it would be about their picture being taken. | 都是关于拍照 |
[10:31] | He was just always taking pictures of them, | 他只是拍他们全家 |
[10:33] | of their house. | 拍房子 |
[10:36] | I never made the connection to the elk. | 我从没想过把它和那头鹿联系在一起 |
[10:40] | Then it was alarm systems. | 然后是警报系统 |
[10:43] | I realize now he was trying to learn everything he could | 他在学习任何与警报系统 |
[10:45] | about alarm systems. | 有关的知识 |
[10:48] | And then one night I was sleeping | 有一天我在学校 |
[10:50] | under these high school bleachers, and I had a dream. | 操场看台下睡着了 做了个梦 |
[10:55] | But this dream was different. | 但这次的梦有所不同 |
[10:57] | There’s no camera, no lens to look through. | 没有相机 不是透过镜头观看 |
[11:02] | He seemed to get into the house. | 他似乎想进入那个房子 |
[11:06] | And I woke up, and I was so hungry, | 然后我就惊醒了 很饿 |
[11:08] | and all my friend had found to eat | 我朋友找来的食物 |
[11:10] | was someone else’s garbage. | 都是人家吃剩下丢弃的 |
[11:12] | So I thought, let’s just go over there, take a look. | 所以我就想去那边转转 看看 |
[11:15] | So for you, this was just about helping yourself | 所以你只是想 |
[11:17] | to the contents of their kitchen. | 在他们家厨房找点吃的 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 继续 |
[11:21] | So what happened then? | 接着发生了什么 |
[11:23] | And then I heard the tv. | 我听到电视的声音 |
[11:27] | So I went into the tv room, and I saw them. | 我走到客厅 看到他们 |
[11:34] | And what did you think? | 当时你怎么想 |
[11:36] | I didn’t know what to think. | 我脑子一片空白 |
[11:38] | I didn’t know what they were. | 甚至不知他们是人是鬼 |
[11:40] | I thought they were people, | 我想他们应该是人 |
[11:41] | and I thought they were alive | 应该活着 |
[11:43] | Or had once been alive. | 或者曾经是活着的 |
[11:44] | I just… | 我只是 |
[11:47] | I thought I needed to get out of there, | 觉得我必须离开那里 |
[11:48] | So I did. | 我跑掉了 |
[11:50] | And what about the second family? | 第二个家庭什么情况 |
[11:52] | What about them? | 什么意思 |
[11:53] | Did you dream about him taking pictures of them? | 你有梦到他也偷拍他们吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah. And their house. | 是的 还有他们的房子 |
[12:01] | But I never saw an address, or I would have warned them; | 但我看不到地址 否则我会提醒他们 |
[12:03] | I would’ve called someone. | 也会报警 |
[12:04] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定你说的全部属实吗 |
[12:08] | But the night of the murders– | 但是行凶的当晚 |
[12:09] | That night– you did see an address? | 你却看到地址了吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:13] | And you saw someone defeat the alarm system | 看到有人解除了报警系统 |
[12:14] | and break in? | 破门而入 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:17] | But you didn’t call anyone then. | 但你没有报警 |
[12:20] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:22] | Just tell them the truth. | 说出真相 |
[12:27] | I didn’t call anyone. | 我没报警 |
[12:29] | I just went over there hoping to find food. | 我只想去那找食物 |
[12:33] | I got in there and the cops showed up, | 我一进去 警察就出现了 |
[12:35] | so I hid in that closet. | 只好躲在衣柜里 |
[12:37] | But in all the time | 但自始至终 |
[12:38] | that you’ve been dreaming these dreams, | 你的这些梦 |
[12:40] | seeing things through this man’s eyes, | 都是通过凶手的眼睛进行观察 |
[12:43] | You’ve… never seen his face? | 难道就看不到他的长相吗 |
[12:47] | Never seen his license plate, | 他的车牌 |
[12:48] | his home address…? | 以及家庭住址吗 |
[12:50] | If there’s anything else you could give us… | 是否还有其他线索能提供给我们 |
[12:55] | He, uh, | 他 |
[12:57] | he didn’t just take pictures. | 他不只拍照 |
[12:59] | He liked to draw, too. | 也爱画画 |
[13:04] | Yeah. Uh, sometimes when I’m not doing anything… | 有时闲来无事 |
[13:08] | I draw it, too. | 我就画下来 |
[13:11] | I don’t even think about it, | 并不在意画了什么 |
[13:12] | I just look down and it’s there. | 画完才发现 是这个 |
[13:18] | I don’t know, Allison… | 我想不明白 艾利森 |
[13:20] | Caucasian, takes pictures, | 白种人 拍照 |
[13:23] | knows his way around an alarm system. | 学习报警系统 |
[13:24] | Oh, yeah, and loves clowns. | 还喜欢小丑 |
[13:27] | Not exactly the da vinci ce. | 不像是达芬奇 |
[13:29] | Lee, you tell me, | 李 你说说 |
[13:31] | are we any further ahead than we were this morning? | 比之前有所突破吗 |
[13:33] | This morning we had nothing. | 一无所获 |
[13:35] | Now at least we have next to nothing. | 至少现在一片空白 |
[13:38] | I guess this alarm thing’s a good place to start. | 我们可以从报警系统寻找突破口 |
[13:40] | If she’s telling the truth. | 如果她所说属实 |
[13:42] | If she’s telling the truth. | 如果情况属实 |
[13:44] | What do you mean, if she’s telling the truth? | 你们什么意思 如果情况属实 |
[13:45] | Come on, Allison, | 听着 艾利森 |
[13:46] | she’s basically a street kid. | 她算是个街头太妹 |
[13:48] | Take it from me, they learn fast | 据我所知 他们很快就领悟了 |
[13:50] | how to say what they need | 如何交代事情 |
[13:51] | to keep their head above water. | 才能让自己置身事外 |
[13:53] | I’m sorry, you’re wrong. You’re both wrong. | 抱歉 你们错了 都错了 |
[13:55] | How can you be so sure? | 你如何肯定 |
[13:57] | Your dreams, you’ve been dreaming them all your life, | 你的梦 一直都关于他人 |
[13:59] | haven’t you? | 不是吗 |
[14:01] | Yeah. So? | 是的 那又怎样 |
[14:03] | Didn’t you just tell me that this girl | 你不会想说 |
[14:06] | just started dreaming? | 这个女孩也开始做梦吧 |
[14:08] | Don’t you find that awfully convenient? | 你不觉得这太容易了点吗 |
[14:09] | Well, I-I’m sorry I can’t explain it. | 抱歉 我很难解释 |
[14:11] | I don’t know how to prove it. | 我不知道如何证明 |
[14:13] | But I can tell you I believe her. | 但我相信她 |
[14:15] | I believe that this girl has a direct line | 她与凶手的思想有 |
[14:17] | to this guy’s head– which means | 直接关联 |
[14:19] | she’s not gonna stop dreaming. | 因此她才会不断地梦见 |
[14:21] | And he is not gonna stop doing what he is doing. | 凶手不会停止行凶 |
[14:24] | which means at some point in time, | 也就意味着 在某个时候 |
[14:25] | she is probably gonna see | 她可能看到 |
[14:27] | something that’s of value to us. | 对我们有用的景象 |
[14:30] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[14:31] | In the meantime, this girl is in your home. | 顺便问一下 她住你家吗 |
[14:35] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[14:37] | I’ll-I’ll tell my husband that you said that. | 我会转达给我丈夫 |
[14:40] | The paradox of aviation | 航空学的悖论在于 |
[14:42] | is that you need enough fuel to power your aircraft | 需要足够的燃料提供飞机动力 |
[14:45] | and provide lift for the manpower to fly it, | 同时提供承载飞行员的爬升力 |
[14:48] | Your payload and the weight of the fuel itself. | 而这却与飞行员的负载以及燃料的自重相悖 |
[14:53] | This is | 这也是为何 |
[14:54] | Why it’s long been a dream of aviators everywhere | 世界各地的飞行家都梦想 |
[14:56] | to find a fuel that has little or no weight. | 找到一种轻甚至无重量的燃料 |
[14:59] | Colonel reidy, ladies and gentlemen, | 上校 各位女士们先生们 |
[15:02] | we believe we have come up with a breakthrough, | 我们的研究有了新的突破 |
[15:05] | next-generation, synthetic fuel hybrid, | 新一代的 合成燃料 |
[15:08] | Whose weight is one-eighth | 其重量是普通燃料的 |
[15:10] | That of conventional fuels. | 八分之一 |
[15:13] | Now, the key to this… | 关键是 |
[15:14] | this amazing breakthrough | 其历史性的突破 |
[15:16] | is the ability to harness | 在于它能够 |
[15:18] | the innate energy found | 在最新的合成聚合体中 |
[15:20] | in the latest synthetic polymers. | 找到其自身能量 |
[15:23] | Which synthetic polymers? | 哪个合成聚合体 |
[15:27] | Excuse me? | 哪位 |
[15:29] | It’s a simple question. | 很简单的问题 |
[15:33] | maybe I’ll give you | 我给你 |
[15:33] | the first letter and you can try to guess. | 首写字母 你猜猜 |
[15:36] | Who is this man? How did he get in here? | 他是哪位 为什么会出现在这里 |
[15:38] | I’m a genius; I have clearance. | 我是天才 我有特许 |
[15:40] | He’s with me. | 是我的部下 |
[15:41] | Joe, come on. | 乔 继续啊 |
[15:43] | Starts with a “P,” | 首写字母是P |
[15:44] | Rhymes with “Bismaleimides.” | 后面是双马来酰亚胺 |
[15:47] | Joey, baby, you can do this. | 乔 你能做到 |
[15:50] | Keith, I need you to turn around and leave this room. | 基思 请你离开 |
[15:51] | No, Dan. | 不 丹 |
[15:52] | This is a simple question. | 这个问题很简单 |
[15:55] | Right? If Joe would… would do his homework, | 对吧 如果乔肯好好地学习 |
[15:58] | if Joe would have applied himself… | 如果乔肯集中精力 |
[16:00] | I want to know who this man is. | 我想知道这个人是谁 |
[16:02] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[16:04] | I am Thomas Edison. | 我是托马斯·爱迪生 |
[16:08] | I am Madame Curie. | 我是居里夫人 |
[16:10] | I am Steve “The man” Jobs! | 我是”大人物”史蒂夫·乔布斯 |
[16:13] | And this is my Apple! | 而这就是我的苹果[苹果公司] |
[16:15] | This is my radium! | 这就是我发现的镭元素 |
[16:17] | This is my lightbulb! | 这就是我发明的灯泡 |
[16:19] | And I’ll be damned | 除了我 |
[16:21] | if I’m gonna let somebody else tell you about it! | 没人能告知你这些 |
[16:31] | You know, | 你知道 |
[16:32] | if you’d rather I stay someplace else… | 如果你愿意我会去其他地方住 |
[16:35] | Well.. | 啊 |
[16:38] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么会这么说 |
[16:40] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[16:42] | I’m just saying I’m pretty self-sufficient. | 我只是想说 我能够自给自足 |
[16:45] | I’d find a place to sleep. | 也能找到栖息之地 |
[16:47] | Besides, | 而且 |
[16:47] | I don’t think that I impressed your friends too much. | 你朋友对我的印象也不好 |
[16:51] | It’s not like I had a lot to offer. | 看来我没能帮上忙 |
[16:56] | And I think they had a hard time understanding | 我想他们也很难理解 |
[16:57] | how I could go into that house, | 我是怎么进到那个房子里面 |
[17:01] | see those dead people… | 看到那些死人 |
[17:04] | and steal their food. | 还偷他们的食物 |
[17:08] | I know that you have been through a lot in your life. | 我知道你吃了不少苦 |
[17:13] | We all know | 我们大家都知道 |
[17:16] | that you have been through a lot in your life. | 你吃了不少苦 |
[17:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:24] | Come on, let’s get you some dinner, okay? | 走吧 一起去吃晚饭吧 怎么样 |
[17:55] | Hey, are you in there? | 嘿 你在里面吗 |
[17:58] | No. | 没在 |
[18:01] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:02] | I don’t know, Al. | 我也不知道 艾尔 |
[18:04] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[18:06] | I’m just looking for my husband. | 我只是在找我老公 |
[18:10] | Okay, I lied. I’m in here. | 好吧 我撒谎了 我在里面 |
[18:11] | Go back to bed. | 回去睡觉吧 |
[18:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊 |
[18:14] | I just can’t sleep, | 我睡不着 |
[18:15] | and I can’t wander around the house | 而且我也没办法在家里瞎晃悠 |
[18:16] | ’cause there’s a stranger sleeping in the living room. | 因为客厅里有个陌生人在睡觉 |
[18:18] | How many times do you want me to apologize for that? | 要我道歉多少次你才满意 |
[18:20] | I’m not asking you to apologize. | 我不是想让你道歉 |
[18:21] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[18:23] | I had the… | 我今天经历了 |
[18:24] | the most not-of-this-earth professional experience | 我职业生涯里 |
[18:26] | of my life today, | 最扯淡的事情 |
[18:28] | and… and it just keeps running over and over again in my head. | 而且 它还不停地在我脑海里盘旋 |
[18:31] | Okay. Come on, you’re home now. | 好了 过来 你现在已经回家了 |
[18:32] | Come on, come on, come back to bed. | 过来 过来 回到床上来 |
[18:35] | I’m trying to sleep, but I can’t. | 我很想睡 可我睡不着 |
[18:37] | Not without hearing that maniac call from the back of the room | 耳朵里充斥得都是来自会议室后面的疯狂叫声 |
[18:39] | that he’s-he’s Albert Einstein | 说他是阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[18:41] | or Niels Bohr | 或者是尼尔斯·玻尔 |
[18:42] | or Nicolaus Copernicus | 抑或是尼古拉·哥白尼 |
[18:44] | or whoever the hell he’s claiming to be. | 总之都是他自认为是的人物 |
[18:46] | All right, take a deep breath. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[18:49] | I mean, he’s-he’s-he’s full-blown crazy. | 我是说 他有些太过疯狂了 |
[18:51] | He’s out of his mind. | 他简直疯了 |
[18:53] | That’s the scary part. | 这才是最可怕的地方 |
[18:55] | You’re standing in a room | 你站在一个 |
[18:56] | with military guys and government guys, | 全是军人和政府官员的屋子里 |
[18:59] | and you’re trying to get them | 你费尽口舌想让他们 |
[18:59] | to take a leap of faith | 跨出信任的一大步 |
[19:01] | and-and invest in this thing that doesn’t really even exist yet, | 投资在这件尚未研发成功的事物上 |
[19:04] | And they want to believe. | 而且他们也相信了 |
[19:05] | And then this crazy guy shows up | 接下来这个疯子就出现了 |
[19:06] | and says that he invented it, | 而且还说是他研制的 |
[19:08] | and he did. | 也确实是他研制 |
[19:10] | And then all of a sudden, | 然后突然之间 |
[19:11] | everybody in the room realizes | 屋子里的人都意识到 |
[19:12] | they’re in league with a crazy man. | 自己的疯狂行为 |
[19:14] | It’s just not what I anticipated when I woke up this morning. | 和我今天早上醒来时所想像的不太一样 |
[19:22] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[19:26] | Do you really think that this is gonna make a difference? | 你真觉得这样会有用吗 |
[19:30] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[19:35] | You may be on to something. | 看来你是对的 |
[19:48] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[19:49] | I saw you fall. | 我看见你摔倒了 |
[19:54] | Ew, you licked it. | 咦呀 你在舔啊 |
[19:57] | It’s only blood. | 只是血而已 |
[19:58] | You won’t miss it. | 你才不会想失血过多吧 |
[20:01] | Here, put that on it. | 来 用这个止血 |
[20:02] | Press it. | 摁着 |
[20:05] | It still hurts. | 还是很疼 |
[20:08] | It stopped bleeding, but it still hurts. | 是会止血 不过还是会疼 |
[20:11] | That’ll go away. | 很快就没事了 |
[20:13] | Here, for the tears. | 给你 擦擦眼泪吧 |
[20:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:19] | That’s a nice camera. | 相机不错啊 |
[20:21] | What are you taking a picture of? | 你都会拍些什么 |
[20:23] | People. | 人 |
[20:25] | You. | 你 |
[20:26] | Those folks over there. | 那边的那些人 |
[20:29] | They’re your parents, right? | 他们是你的父母 对吗 |
[20:32] | It’s my little brother’s birthday. | 今天是我弟弟的生日 |
[20:35] | We’re here for a picnic. | 我们一起过来野餐 |
[20:37] | Nice balloon. | 很漂亮的气球啊 |
[20:42] | Well, you tell your little brother | 你可以告诉你弟弟 |
[20:45] | happy birthday from me. | 我也祝他生日快乐 |
[20:49] | And who knows, | 谁知道呢 |
[20:51] | Maybe I’ll see you again sometime. | 说不定什么时候我和你又会见面的 |
[21:03] | What do you think? | 你看像不像 |
[21:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:06] | I mean, yeah, yeah, it looks like him. | 我是说 是的 看上去挺像 |
[21:08] | It’s just hard to tell. | 就是很难辨别 |
[21:11] | I saw his face in a balloon. | 我在气球上看到了他的样子 |
[21:12] | It’s just hard to say for sure. | 只是不能够肯定是他 |
[21:14] | But the essence is there, right? | 不过重要的部分都在 对吧 |
[21:16] | The shaved head, the beard…? | 光头 胡子 |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:20] | All right, I’ll get this distributed internally, | 好吧 我会在内部发布这个信息 |
[21:22] | see if we can’t narrow down who this guy is. | 看看我们能不能把这个人的身份缩小点 |
[21:25] | Uh… maybe… | 也许 |
[21:28] | we should mention the accent. | 我们也该提到他的口音 |
[21:30] | What accent? | 什么口音 |
[21:31] | You never mentioned an accent. | 你从没提到过口音 |
[21:32] | Well, last night was the first time I ever heard him talk. | 我也是昨天晚上才第一次听到他说话 |
[21:35] | What kind of accent? | 什么样的口音 |
[21:37] | It was kind of southern, kind of… weird. | 有点像是南方的 听上去有些奇怪 |
[21:40] | Yeah, I’d say we should include that. | 是 我觉得我们也应当注意这个情况 |
[21:51] | Joe. Good you’re here. | 乔 你在这真是太好了 |
[21:53] | Listen, would you, uh, mind joining us in here for a second? | 听着 你介意和我们聊聊吗 |
[21:56] | Keith and I? | 就基思和我 |
[22:04] | Please, Joe, take a seat. | 请坐吧 乔 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:27] | What? Something you wanted to add? | 怎么了 你想补充点什么吗 |
[22:32] | Okay, now, we’ve got a situation here, gentlemen. | 好吧 先生们 我们出了些状况 |
[22:35] | I had breakfast this morning with our friends from the DOD, | 今早我和我们国防部的朋友一起吃了早餐 |
[22:38] | and I offered a formal apology to Colonel Reidy. | 我向雷迪上校做了正式的道歉 |
[22:41] | I explained to him | 我向他解释了 |
[22:42] | that Keith here was struggling with… | 基思目前私生活上 |
[22:44] | several crises in his personal life, | 出现了不少危机 |
[22:46] | that he showed up yesterday, | 他昨天的出现 |
[22:48] | despite being ordered not to, | 尽管他被明令禁止这样做 |
[22:50] | that he was under the influence of | 是因为他服用了大剂量 |
[22:53] | intense antidepressants and antipsychotics. | 抗抑郁和抗精神病药 并深受影响 |
[22:56] | Now, the colonel offered | 上校说 |
[22:58] | that he’s had some experience with family members | 他的一些家人也曾大剂量服用药物 |
[23:00] | who have been highly medicated, | 他有过同他们相处的经历 |
[23:01] | and he offered us the opportunity to return. | 所以他给了我们重新开始的机会 |
[23:05] | With millions of dollars invested in research | 将会投入数百万美元到我们研究中来 |
[23:08] | and almost a hundred jobs at stake, | 保住了上百人的工作 |
[23:09] | I, of course, accepted his offer. | 我当然是接受了他的提议 |
[23:11] | So… | 所以 |
[23:14] | I need the two of you to work together, | 我需要你们两个人好好合作 |
[23:17] | to come up with a joint presentation, | 准备个联合演讲 |
[23:20] | one that you’re both comfortable with. | 一场你们都满意的演讲 |
[23:21] | Now, I’ve made it very clear to Keith here | 现在 我已经和基思说得很清楚了 |
[23:23] | that I really don’t give a damn | 我才不关心 |
[23:25] | who came up with the science | 是谁研发了这种技术 |
[23:26] | that makes this fuel possible. | 让这种燃料成为可能 |
[23:28] | I own it. | 技术产权是我的 |
[23:30] | So I want the two of you to go back in there | 所以你们俩个都要去演讲 |
[23:33] | and be the lovebirds that I know you’re both capable of being, | 好好合作互相配合 我知道你们能办到 |
[23:36] | and I want you to sell it. | 我要你们努力推销出去 |
[23:38] | I want you to sell it | 把它当作你们衣食父母 |
[23:39] | like our lives depend on it. | 努力推销出去 |
[23:40] | Because frankly… | 因为 说实话 |
[23:41] | They do. | 也确实是这样 |
[23:44] | With all due respect, I’d rather not. | 无意冒犯 可我不愿意那样做 |
[23:47] | With all due respect, I don’t care. | 无意冒犯 我才不在乎你是否愿意 |
[23:50] | Believe me, I’d send Keith back in there by himself | 相信我 要是可以 |
[23:51] | if I could, | 我绝对会让基思一个人完成演讲 |
[23:52] | but the chance of him | 可是事到如今 |
[23:54] | being seen as anything other than a lunatic at this point | 基思的形象已在昨日尽毁 |
[23:56] | was completely destroyed yesterday. | 在别人眼里他就是个疯子 |
[23:58] | He is a lunatic. | 他就是个疯子 |
[24:00] | He’s your lunatic. | 他是你的疯子 |
[24:01] | Count me out. | 别把我算进去 |
[24:05] | Hey, Joe. | 嘿 乔 |
[24:07] | I’m not a lunatic. | 我不是疯子 |
[24:15] | I have a bipolar disorder. | 我只是有躁郁症 |
[24:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:23] | So… | 那么 |
[24:24] | Usually I can keep it under control with medication. | 通常我能在药物的作用下控制住自己 |
[24:30] | Uh, the problem is, | 问题是 |
[24:31] | The pills I take, they-they slow me down, | 吃药能让我镇定 |
[24:34] | they dull my thinking. | 但也会让我变得迟钝 |
[24:37] | And normally, that wouldn’t be a problem– | 正常来说 这并不会有什么影响 |
[24:40] | You know, I’m pretty smart, even on medication… | 因为我相当聪明 就算用药还是很聪明 |
[24:44] | But this-this light fuel thing just… | 但是这次的轻质燃油… |
[24:49] | I knew that the only chance that I had of cracking it | 我知道只有在自己不吃药的情况下 |
[24:53] | was if I took myself off the meds. | 才能成功地将其分解出来 |
[24:59] | So I did. | 所以我就这么做了 |
[25:01] | Not withstanding my candor with him this morning, | 尽管早上我与他开诚布公 |
[25:03] | the DOD is unaware of the chronic nature of Keith’s condition. | 国防部对基思药物的副作用还是一无所知 |
[25:05] | Believe me… They’d never continue to give him | 相信我…要是他们知道这些 |
[25:09] | the necessary security clearances if they were. | 就会取消他参加机密研究的资格 |
[25:16] | I need someone– | 我需要有人来… |
[25:17] | We… | 我们 |
[25:18] | Need someone to help us. | 需要人来帮忙 |
[25:20] | To help Keith… | 帮助基思… |
[25:24] | …put this over. | 完成这个项目 |
[25:27] | It would mean a great deal to me. | 这对我意义重大 |
[25:29] | It would mean a great deal to the company. | 对公司意义重大 |
[25:31] | As a matter of fact, I would like to draw up | 事实上 我下午就会 |
[25:33] | a new contract for you this afternoon, | 草拟一份新的合同给你 |
[25:34] | one that’s more commensurate with your new level of… | 合同条款与你现在的职责… |
[25:39] | Responsibility. | 相符 |
[25:43] | So, what do you say, Joe? | 你觉得怎么样 乔 |
[25:48] | Whatcha gonna buy me? | 你准备给我买什么呀 |
[25:52] | That’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[25:54] | Come on, honey, it’s a raise! | 别这样啦亲爱的 你加薪啦 |
[25:56] | It’s a promotion. | 你升职了 |
[25:58] | It’s supposed to make you happy. | 你应该高兴才对啊 |
[25:59] | Hey, I’m happy about the money. | 工资多了我很开心 |
[26:00] | I just don’t like the idea | 我只是不喜欢 |
[26:01] | of being paid to be this… this guy’s chaperone. | 给那个蠢蛋当助手 |
[26:04] | Which is what I am. | 我才干远不止这些 |
[26:06] | Oh, come on, there’s more to it than that. | 你得多想点 |
[26:09] | Don’t worry, okay? I’m not gonna turn down the money. | 别担心好吗 我不会跟钱过不去的 |
[26:12] | I can’t; not with a new mouth to feed around here. | 也不能 因为又多了一张嘴等我养呢 |
[26:16] | Oh, you should have seen her today– | 你应该看看她今天的表现 |
[26:18] | Working with the police, spending time with people, | 和警察们一起工作 和大家共度时光 |
[26:21] | having lunch with everybody. | 和所有人共进午餐 |
[26:22] | I mean, I actually sort | 我是说 我看着她 |
[26:23] | of see her come out of herself a little bit. | 渐渐地从自己的世界里走出来 |
[26:33] | Oh, well, that’s nice, Allison. | 感觉真的很好 艾莉森 |
[26:37] | Ah, please don’t rain on my bad news about me | 请不要把我工作的坏消息 |
[26:39] | getting a job with the good news | 和那个女孩的好消息 |
[26:41] | about this girl that I… Barely know. | 相提并论…你肯定想这么说 |
[26:45] | That’s, uh, that’s impressive. | 真佩服你 |
[26:47] | It’s like listening to myself on tape. | 你真是我肚子里的蛔虫 |
[26:49] | Well, you didn’t say anything. | 可你什么也没说 |
[26:51] | You know there’s a limit to | 你知道你能为这个孩子做的 |
[26:53] | what you can do for this girl, right? | 是有限的 |
[26:55] | And I’m worried that you’re gonna be | 你很快就会被她的改变 |
[26:56] | bumping up against her really soon. | 感到震惊的 |
[26:58] | You know, she’s getting healthier, Joe. | 乔 她现在比以前健康多了 |
[27:00] | She is changing. | 她在改变 |
[27:02] | I can see it. | 我能看到她的改变 |
[27:04] | Well, you’ve had her for a few days, | 你跟这个孩子才相处几天 |
[27:06] | and the world’s had her for 18 years. | 可她在自己的世界里生活了18年啊 |
[27:09] | Problems like hers don’t just go away overnight. | 她的问题不可能一夜解决的 |
[27:13] | And at the end of the day, it’s not your job to fix them. | 结案之后 你就没有义务去改变她了 |
[27:26] | You’re rushing. Don’t rush. | 你很着急啊 别急 |
[27:28] | I’m rushing ’cause my shift is over, Mr. Thigpen. | 我着急因为我该换班了提格潘先生 |
[27:30] | Your shift is over, too. | 你也该换班了 |
[27:32] | You’re the only man I know | 你是我认识的人中唯一一个 |
[27:33] | spends all day taking people’s blood, | 成天献血的 |
[27:36] | soon as you’re off work, anytime you’re able, | 像是你不用工作一样 任何时间都有空 |
[27:39] | can’t wait to give it. | 迫不及待的要献血 |
[27:42] | I’d think you’d get enough of this 9:00 to 5:00 every day. | 我觉得你都可以来这朝九晚五的工作了 |
[27:45] | That’s the difference between you and I. | 这就是你我的不同了 |
[27:47] | I love blood. | 我爱血液 |
[27:50] | Oh, it’s just so remarkable. | 它是如此的超凡脱俗 |
[27:52] | Things it can do. | 它有好多用处啊 |
[27:54] | Think about it. | 想象一下 |
[27:56] | You put that needle in my arm | 你把针头扎进我的胳膊 |
[27:58] | and that little bag down there fills up with my blood, | 小袋子一点点被我的血液填满 |
[28:01] | with a part of me, | 血是我身体的一部分 |
[28:03] | who knows where it’s gonna go. | 谁知道它流向哪里了呢 |
[28:06] | Could be anywhere. | 血液流向哪 |
[28:07] | I could be anywhere. | 就等于我能到哪 |
[28:34] | Extraordinary, really, | 真的很神奇 |
[28:36] | All the times I’ve donated. | 我一直献血 |
[28:39] | You know, there are dozens of people out there | 你知道吗 有几十个人身体里 |
[28:41] | walking around with my blood, | 流淌着我的血在生活着 |
[28:44] | with the essence of me inside them? | 他们的体内流淌着我的血 |
[28:47] | And I have records on all of them. | 每个人我都有记录 |
[28:50] | They know nothing about me. | 他们却不知道我的存在 |
[28:52] | But I make it my business | 我尽我所能的去了解 |
[28:54] | to know everything I can about them. | 他们每一个人 |
[28:57] | Where they’re living. | 他们在哪生活 |
[28:59] | How the life… | 用我血液延续的生命… |
[29:01] | I’ve made it possible for them to continue is going. | 过着怎样的生活 |
[29:04] | For them, it’s a completely anonymous transaction. | 对他们来说 血液只不过是匿名捐献的 |
[29:09] | But for me… | 但对于我… |
[29:12] | It’s so intimate. | 血液是我身体的一部分 |
[29:16] | I wonder if they ever think about where it came from. | 我怀疑他们根本就没想过血液的来源 |
[29:26] | No! | 不 |
[29:27] | Hey, hey, you all right? | 嘿 嘿 你还好吗 |
[29:30] | I’ve been waiting for you to wake up. | 我一直等你醒来 |
[29:32] | Hey, listen, listen, I think I figured it out. | 听着 我想我知道为什么了 |
[29:36] | I think I know why you dream the way that you do. | 我明白你为什么会做那种梦了 |
[29:43] | Jennifer? | 詹妮弗? |
[29:47] | I had a dream, too. | 我也做了个梦 |
[29:51] | He did it. | 是他干的 |
[29:53] | Allison, he killed that family, | 艾莉森 是他杀了那家人 |
[29:55] | The one that I saw in the park. | 我在公园见到的那个人 |
[29:59] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[30:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦好啦 |
[30:04] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[30:05] | It’s all gonna be over soon. | 很快就会结束的 |
[30:07] | No, it’s not! | 不 不会 |
[30:09] | He’s never gonna stop what he’s doing! | 他不会停手的 |
[30:12] | He is. | 会结束的 |
[30:13] | I know his name. | 我知道他的名字了 |
[30:16] | I think I know how he became a part of you. | 我知道他为什么会和你心灵相通了 |
[30:20] | And after tonight, I don’t think | 过了今晚 我想你不会再 |
[30:21] | you’re ever gonna be dreaming through his eyes again. | 梦到通过他的眼睛看事物了 |
[30:30] | Okay. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好啦 没事了没事了 |
[30:43] | I was right? | 我说对了? |
[30:45] | They’re dead, aren’t they? | 他们死了是吗 |
[30:52] | The police just got there. | 警察刚到那 |
[30:55] | He killed them last night. | 他是在昨晚杀了他们一家 |
[30:58] | Posed them in their backyard. | 把他们定型在后院 |
[31:03] | It’s all almost over, Jennifer. | 就快结束了詹妮弗 |
[31:06] | We got his name, we’ve got his face– | 我们知道了他的名字 知道了他的长相 |
[31:08] | We’re gonna catch him. | 我们就快抓到他了 |
[31:10] | It’s just a matter of time at this point. | 现在只是时间的问题了 |
[31:17] | Jennifer? | 詹妮弗? |
[31:19] | Do you think I could get it taken out? | 你觉得我可以把它弄出来吗 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry, what-what’s that? | 抱歉 你说把什么弄出来 |
[31:24] | The blood? | 血 |
[31:26] | Maybe they could take it out. | 也许有人可以把血弄出来 |
[31:30] | Have you ever heard of anything like that, | 你听说过那种 |
[31:31] | an operation or something? | 手术或者什么的吗 |
[31:34] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[31:36] | Take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[31:43] | This guy look familiar? | 这个人看着眼熟吗 |
[31:50] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[31:51] | Name’s Jonathan Thigpen, he’s had a couple | 他叫乔纳森·提格潘 车管所的档案上 |
[31:52] | of different addresses registered with the DMV. | 显示他用不同的地址注册登记 |
[31:55] | Most recent one’s in an apartment in Glendale. | 最近登记地址是在格兰岱尔市的一处公寓 |
[31:58] | I’m gonna head over, and I’ll call you, okay? | 我去处理一下 之后给你电话好吗 |
[32:09] | You never accepted my apology. | 你根本没接受我的道歉 |
[32:12] | That’s all right; I don’t blame you. | 没关系 我不怪你 |
[32:14] | What do you want, Keith? | 你想要干什么 基思 |
[32:16] | That girl from the twilight movies. | 那女孩不过是《暮光》里面的 |
[32:19] | But that’s not gonna happen. | 现实生活中并没有这样的事 |
[32:22] | I think I need to be my own boss. | 我想我应该自己做老板 |
[32:24] | I think I need to live in a world– | 我想我应该生活在… |
[32:26] | Professionally, I’m talking about– | 专业的世界里 我是说 |
[32:28] | where I have more control over the pressure. | 那样我更能控制压力 |
[32:33] | I resigned this morning. | 早上我辞职了 |
[32:35] | What?! | 什么 |
[32:36] | I resigned. Yeah. | 我辞职了 对 |
[32:39] | I went and talked to Dan, shared my thinking. | 我去找丹谈过了 跟他说了我的想法 |
[32:41] | He gets it. | 他已经知道了 |
[32:43] | I have to agree to some non-compete language, | 我不得不接受一些非竞争条约 |
[32:46] | But, uh, he’s gonna spring me. | 但他会放过我 |
[32:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:54] | I mean, I’m happy for you if that’s what you want. | 如果那就是你想要的那我真为你高兴 |
[32:58] | I told him to make you me. | 我跟他说让你代替我的位置 |
[33:02] | Minus the medication, obviously. | 当然不需要药物 |
[33:06] | I think you’d do a good job at running this place. | 我觉得你现在的工作做的很好 |
[33:09] | Are you sure? | 你真的决定了吗 |
[33:10] | I’m not Edison or Curie or Jobs. | 我不是爱迪生或者居里更不是乔布斯 |
[33:12] | I mentioned that to him. | 我和他说过这个了 |
[33:14] | He seemed to understand. | 他说他能理解 |
[33:41] | Hi, Lee. | 嗨 李 |
[33:44] | No, she’s right here. | 不 她就在我旁边 |
[33:45] | I brought her home so she could try to get some rest. | 我把她带回来让她休息一下 |
[33:50] | He’s gone? | 他逃了 |
[33:56] | Well, it’s just a matter of time. | 抓到他是迟早的事 |
[33:58] | Let’s talk later. | 我们过会儿再谈 |
[34:08] | He’s gone, isn’t he? He got away. | 他跑了 是吧 还是被他逃掉了 |
[34:11] | For now. | 这次让他逃掉了而已 |
[34:12] | The police are going to get him. | 警察会逮到他的 |
[34:13] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[34:15] | But I’ve been thinking about it. | 可是我已经想过了 |
[34:17] | Even if he does go to jail forever, | 即便他会在监狱里待上一辈子 |
[34:19] | I still have his blood inside me. | 我身上还是留着他的血 |
[34:23] | What happens when I fall asleep? | 如果我睡下了 谁知道会发生什么 |
[34:24] | Do I get to dream about the walls of his prison cell | 在接下去的50年里 |
[34:26] | for the next 50 years? | 我是不是会天天梦到他牢房里的四壁 |
[34:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:38] | I mean, whenever I dream about something like this, | 每当我作到类似的梦时 |
[34:41] | after they catch the person, | 只要他们捉到罪犯 |
[34:43] | after the person is no longer a danger to anyone else, | 只要他们再也害不了人了 |
[34:46] | the dreams stop. | 那些梦就会停止 |
[34:49] | That is what I’m hoping happens for you. | 我希望你的情况也会跟我一样 |
[34:52] | But I’m not really like you, remember? | 可你记不记得 我和你并不一样 |
[34:55] | I wasn’t born with this. | 我的能力不是与生俱来的 |
[34:57] | I see these things Because | 我能看见这些事情 |
[35:00] | I’m carrying a little piece of this killer inside me. | 完全是因为我身上有这个凶手的一部分 |
[35:06] | And that’s not going to change when they arrest him. | 而这一点并不会因为警察逮住了他而改变 |
[35:09] | And an hour later, they bring down a key. | 一小时后 他们给了我一把钥匙 |
[35:12] | Keith’s office is my office. | 基思的办公室就是我的了 |
[35:13] | Oh, honey! | 太好了 亲爱的 |
[35:15] | I know, it’s nice. | 我知道 棒极了 |
[35:15] | It’s got windows and a couch. | 办公室有窗户和沙发 |
[35:18] | They’ve already set up an appointment for me | 他们已经给我订好了时间 |
[35:20] | to go back and pitch to the department of defense. | 重新去向国防部推销我们的方案 |
[35:23] | I got to tell you, | 说实话 |
[35:23] | I worry about keith out there all by himself. | 我挺担心基思这样一个人在外头单干的 |
[35:26] | I don’t think he quite realizes what he’s in for. | 我想他还没意识到自己的处境吧 |
[35:29] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[35:34] | I had $40 of babysitting money in there, | 我放了当保姆挣来的40美元在里头 |
[35:35] | And then I got out of the shower and it’s not there. | 可我洗了个澡回来 钱就不见了 |
[35:37] | Are you sure you didn’t put it somewhere else? | 你确定没把钱放到别的地方 |
[35:39] | Positive. And why are you doing this? | 绝对没错 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:41] | Why are you protecting her? | 你为什么护着她 |
[35:42] | We all know who took it. | 我们都知道是谁拿了钱 |
[35:43] | Hey, hey, hey, ariel, come on. | 别这样 艾丽尔 |
[35:45] | We don’t know anything yet. | 我们还没搞清楚到底是怎么回事呢 |
[35:47] | Okay, fine. | 那好 |
[35:48] | I’ll talk to jennifer about it. | 我去跟詹妮弗谈谈 |
[35:52] | Ariel. | 艾丽尔 |
[35:56] | Wow, I didn’t realize it was going to be this easy. | 我还真不知道这么容易就解决了呢 |
[35:59] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[36:01] | Nice, huh? | 不错吧 |
[36:02] | Well, the cash we keep in here for emergencies is gone. | 我们放在这里用来救急的钱也没有了 |
[36:05] | You better check your purse. | 你最好也检查一下你的钱包 |
[36:07] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这真是让人搞不懂 |
[36:09] | It makes all the sense in the world. | 这再清楚不过了 |
[36:11] | You invited a thief into our house. | 你把一个贼请进了家门 |
[36:12] | She stole from us. | 她偷了我们的东西 |
[36:14] | That’s what thieves do. | 贼干的就是这种事 |
[36:27] | Everybody all right? | 大家还好吗 |
[36:29] | Quite a ride, huh? | 这趟旅途不错吧 |
[36:31] | Hope you didn’t get jostled too much. | 希望你们没有晃得太厉害 |
[36:37] | Sir, you want to turn around slowly | 先生 请你慢慢转过身来 |
[36:39] | and show yourself, please? | 面向我 |
[36:45] | Sorry to startle you, sir, | 不好意思让你受惊了 先生 |
[36:47] | but you’re going to need to move your vehicle. | 你得挪一挪你的车子 |
[36:49] | This road is private property. | 这是条私家车道 |
[36:50] | The owner called it in. | 主人报了警 |
[36:51] | Oh, my goodness. I’m sorry. | 哦 真是太对不起了 |
[36:52] | I had no idea. | 我不知道是这么回事 |
[36:54] | Hey, no harm, no foul. | 只要没造成什么损害就没事 |
[36:59] | We’re a little out of the way for someone like you. | 像你这样的人 我们通常都会手下留情 |
[37:00] | You, uh, you got anything good in there? | 你车上有好吃的冰淇凌吗 |
[37:02] | I’m sure there’s something there you’re gonna want. | 里头肯定有你想要的 |
[37:05] | Why don’t you take a look? | 要不你自己看一看 |
[37:13] | Ooh, what the… | 哦 这是什么 |
[37:26] | Oh, my… | 哦 天哪 |
[37:33] | No more. | 不要再这样下去了 |
[37:35] | No more. | 再也不要了 |
[37:37] | No more. | 再也不要了 |
[37:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:59] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么来了 |
[38:01] | I didn’t think you were going to be here till tonight. | 我以为你到晚上才来 |
[38:03] | Well, you’ve been here for, like, 13 hours, | 你在这里都已经待了近13个小时了 |
[38:05] | So I thought maybe you could use a break. | 所以我估计你可以稍微休息一下 |
[38:07] | Any news? | 有进展吗 |
[38:09] | She’s been like this all day. | 她一整天都这样 |
[38:11] | She hasn’t moved. She hasn’t Opened her eyes. | 她一动不动 也没有睁开眼睛 |
[38:19] | That hers? | 那是她的东西 |
[38:20] | Yeah, it’s her journal. | 是 这是她的笔记本 |
[38:22] | I’ve been reading it to see if maybe, uh, | 我一直在看这本东西 也许 |
[38:24] | she wrote about somebody who was in her life | 她写到些车祸前生活中的 |
[38:26] | Before the accident. | 某些人 |
[38:28] | Somebody I should call. | 某些我应该打电话通知的人 |
[38:29] | Somebody who should be here. | 某些应该现在出现在她身边的人 |
[38:31] | And? | 有结果吗 |
[38:34] | Mm. Okay. | 哦 行 |
[38:35] | You, go on. | 你 走吧 |
[38:37] | Go home. Up, up. | 回家去 快站起来 |
[38:40] | Get some food. Get a little rest. | 回去吃点东西 小睡一下 |
[38:42] | Clean up. | 拾掇一下你自己 |
[38:44] | I’m going to be here till you’re ready to come back.Okay? | 等你准备好回来了 我再走 好吗 |
[38:53] | I don’t understand– | 我就不懂了 |
[38:54] | a truck like that with a refrigeration unit? | 一个带冷冻车箱的卡车 |
[38:57] | I mean, how many of those are there? | 这样的车有多少 |
[38:59] | How hard can that be to track down? | 就这么难找吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah, well, according to the DMV, | 没错 车管所就说很难查 |
[39:02] | Jonathan Thigpen | 乔纳森·提格潘 |
[39:03] | isn’t the registered owner | 名下并没有注册车辆 |
[39:04] | of any vehicle, let alone a truck. | 更别谈卡车了 |
[39:07] | Whatever vehicle you and jennifer saw him in, | 不管你和詹妮弗看到他用得是什么车 |
[39:09] | we have to assume it was either stolen or purchased illegally. | 我们都认为它不是偷来的就是买来的黑车 |
[39:12] | What about that policeman? | 死去的警察那边有线索吗 |
[39:14] | There must have been tire tracks nearby. | 周围肯定留下了车胎印 |
[39:16] | There were, but that still doesn’t tell us | 车胎印是有 可是这仍然无法告知我们 |
[39:18] | what the truck actually looks like. | 卡车的外型 |
[39:20] | You see the problem here, don’t you? | 你知道症结所在了吧 |
[39:25] | Great, it’s starting to rain. | 真是的 这儿开始下雨了 |
[39:27] | Really? Not a cloud in the sky here. | 是吗 我这儿万里无云 |
[39:39] | I’m going to have to call you back. | 我过会儿再打给你 |
[40:29] | Hey, long time, no speak. | 嗨 好久没聊了 |
[40:30] | It still raining where you are? | 你那儿还在下雨吗 |
[40:32] | No, it’s suddenly very clear. | 不了 突然就放晴了 |
[40:35] | And not just the weather. | 不光是天气 |
[40:52] | Put hands upon your head | 把手放到头上 |
[40:54] | Put the gun down | 把枪放下来 |
[41:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[41:09] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归来 |
[41:12] | You’ve been unconscious for a couple days. | 你昏迷好几天了 |
[41:15] | Oh, it’s so nice to see your eyes open. | 看到你睁开双眼真是太好了 |
[41:20] | That man, the… The one that we’ve been looking for? | 那个男的 那个我们一直在找的人 |
[41:25] | I think he’s dead. | 我估计他已经死了 |
[41:26] | I-I think that he shot himself. | 他开枪自杀了 |
[41:28] | Yeah, day before yesterday. | 没错 就在前天 |
[41:31] | Looks like you’re going to be fine, by the way. | 你看来没事了 还有 |
[41:34] | I think this means that | 我认为这意味着 |
[41:35] | all of those bad dreams you’ve been having– | 你做的那些噩梦 |
[41:38] | the ones that you’ve been seeing through his eyes– | 那些你通过他的眼睛看到的东西 |
[41:42] | they’re over. | 都已经结束了 |
[41:45] | So any bad dreams you have from here on out, | 你今后要是再做噩梦 |
[41:47] | they’re your doing. | 那就是你自己的原因了 |
[41:52] | I stole from you. | 我偷了你的东西 |
[41:55] | You and your kids. | 你和你孩子的东西 |
[41:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:00] | As soon as I get out of here, I… | 只要我一出院 |
[42:03] | I’ll figure out a way to pay it all back. | 我就会想办法把钱还回去的 |
[42:08] | I know that, too. | 我也知道这个 |
[42:12] | Hey, you know what? | 这样好了 |
[42:13] | First, we’ve got to get you better. | 首先你要先康复起来 |
[42:15] | Then, we’ve got to get you in touch with some people | 接着我们会给你联系一些人 |
[42:17] | who know how to help you put your life back together. | 一些知道怎样帮助你恢复正常生活的人 |
[42:21] | Get your education going again, help you get a job, | 把你送回学校去 帮你找个工作 |
[42:23] | so you’re not living on the street. | 这样你就不用流浪街头了 |
[42:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:28] | I don’t know who those people are. | 我不认识这样的人 |
[42:32] | I don’t know how to do any of that. | 我也不知道该怎么做这些事 |
[42:35] | Hey, I don’t either. | 我也和你一样 |
[42:38] | But I have it from an unimpeachable source | 可是我有个绝对可靠的信息源 |
[42:42] | that it is going to happen. | 告诉我这是将会发生在你身上的事 |
[42:44] | It’s all going to work out. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[42:47] | You’re going to be just fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[42:50] | What “Unimpeachable source”? | 什么绝对可靠的信息源 |
[42:55] | Your mom. | 你的母亲 |
[42:59] | She told me so many things. | 她告诉我很多事 |
[43:03] | But the most important was… | 但最重要的是 |
[43:07] | …she wanted you to know how sorry she was | 她希望你知道 她真的很抱歉让你变得 |
[43:11] | to leave you all alone. | 孤单一人 |
[43:17] | Sorry that you suddenly had to defend for yourself. | 很抱歉突然让你必须得自力更生 |
[43:25] | But more important, | 但更重要的是 |
[43:29] | She wanted you to know that in the moment | 她希望你知道 |
[43:33] | right before she died, | 就在她死前的那一刻 |
[43:36] | she saw you pass over her. | 她看到你飞过她身边 |
[43:40] | And she has been watching you ever since. | 从那时起 她就一直在注视着你 |
[43:51] | She will always be with you. | 她会永远和你在一起的 |
[43:57] | So live your life like it matters. | 所以你得好好的活下去 |