时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ariel, what’s going on in there? | 艾丽尔 你到底在里面干什么 |
[00:05] | Did you fall in or something? | 你是不是掉进去了 |
[00:09] | Seriously! | 我是说真的 |
[00:10] | You’re going to make us late for school! | 你会让我们上学都迟到的 |
[00:12] | I told you, go away. | 我说过了 走开 |
[00:14] | Hey, hey. Take it easy. | 嘿 放松点 |
[00:16] | 7:25. Why aren’t you guys dressed? | 已经7点25了 你们为什么还不换衣服 |
[00:18] | We would be… | 我们马上就换 |
[00:19] | if Ariel would get out of the bathroom! | 只要艾丽尔从厕所里死出来 |
[00:22] | – She’s been in there for, like, 20 minutes. – Okay, okay. | -她都已经进去了20分钟了 -好了 好了 |
[00:25] | Ariel, you all right in there? | 艾丽尔 你在里面没事吧 |
[00:27] | Just go away, Dad. | 走开 爸爸 |
[00:29] | Just go… go use me and Mom’s bathroom. | 去用我和妈妈房里的洗手间 |
[00:31] | But my toothbrush is in this bathroom. | 可是我的牙刷在这里面 |
[00:33] | All right, just your finger. | 好吧 那就用你的手指 |
[00:34] | Go on, go on. | 快去 快去 |
[00:35] | Ariel. | 艾丽尔 |
[00:37] | Whatever it is, we’ll figure it out, okay? | 无论出了什么事我们都会解决的好吗 |
[00:39] | No! You can’t figure this out. | 不 你没办法解决这个 |
[00:43] | You want me to go get Mom? | 你要我去把妈妈叫来吗 |
[00:44] | No! | 不 |
[00:45] | Mom can’t help me. No one can. | 妈妈帮不了我 没人能帮我 |
[00:47] | Ariel, come on, now! | 艾丽尔 快出来 现在 |
[00:50] | All right, open the door. I’m serious. | 打开门 我认真的 |
[00:51] | You want me to go get the key? | 你真的想让我去拿钥匙 |
[01:00] | Ariel? | 艾丽尔 |
[01:04] | Help me, Daddy. | 帮帮我 爸爸 |
[01:06] | What’s wrong with me, Daddy? | 我到底怎么了 爸爸 |
[01:10] | What’s happening to me? | 我到底出了什么事 |
[01:19] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[01:22] | Ariel, honey, what are you doing up? | 艾丽尔 亲爱的 你在干嘛呢 |
[01:26] | 3:58 in the morning. | 已经是早上3点58了 |
[01:28] | You promised me you weren’t going to study past 12:00. | 你答应过我你不会学习超过12点的 |
[01:32] | Uh, I… I wasn’t planning to. | 嗯…我本来也不想的 |
[01:35] | I just took a practice quiz | 我刚刚做了一个小测验 |
[01:37] | and realized I had a lot more studying to do. | 然后觉得我还有很多东西要弄懂 |
[01:40] | What are you doing up? | 你起来干什么 |
[01:43] | Weird dream. | 做了一个怪梦 |
[01:44] | Thought I’d get a glass of milk. Do you want one? | 我想要去喝杯牛奶 你要来杯么 |
[01:47] | Mom, I’m trying to stay awake. | 妈妈 我正在努力保持清醒呢 |
[01:50] | Honey, come on. | 亲爱的 帮个忙 |
[01:52] | You know I don’t like you pulling these all-nighters. | 你知道我不喜欢你这样通宵熬夜 |
[01:54] | You’re not going to learn anything new | 你在早上3点58的时候不会学进去 |
[01:55] | 3:58 in the morning. I know. | 任何新东西的 我知道的 |
[01:58] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[01:59] | I need, like, ten more minutes. | 我还需要十分钟 |
[02:03] | And that glass of milk sounds really nice, actually. | 事实上喝杯牛奶听起来不错 |
[02:16] | While I’m young, Mom. | 我还年轻呢 妈妈 |
[02:21] | Right. | 是啊 |
[02:22] | While you’re still young. | 你还年轻 |
[03:11] | Hey, you can’t have soda for breakfast. | 嘿 你不能在早餐时喝苏打饮料 |
[03:15] | Hey, I’m pretty sure I can. | 我非常肯定我能 |
[03:17] | Soda, Ariel, really? | 苏打 艾丽尔 真的吗 |
[03:19] | I think it’s a little early in the morning | 我觉得大清早的喝这些咖啡因和糖 |
[03:20] | for caffeine and sugar, don’t you? | 是不是有点早了 |
[03:23] | But I need sugar and caffeine | 但是我需要这些糖和咖啡因 |
[03:24] | because I need something to keep me awake | 我需要这些让我在化学进阶考试中 |
[03:26] | for my AP Chem. Exam. | 保持清醒 |
[03:28] | More like you need something | 面对你新男朋友的时候 |
[03:29] | to keep you awake for your new boyfriend. | 你更需要保持清醒 |
[03:32] | Did I just hear the “B” Word? | 我刚刚是不是听到B打头的字了 |
[03:33] | Yeah, he’s got a name. | 是啊 他有个名字 |
[03:35] | Liam McManus. | 利亚姆·麦克曼利斯 |
[03:37] | Never heard of him. | 从来没听说他啊 |
[03:39] | – Should I have heard of him? – Nope. | -我应该听说他吗 -不 |
[03:40] | Nothing to hear about. | 没有什么需要听说的 |
[03:41] | He’s just a friend, and he took AP Chem. Last year. | 他只是一个朋友 去年考过化学进阶考试 |
[03:44] | So, he lent me his old notes. | 所以我借了他的旧笔记 |
[03:46] | What kind of person keeps their old notes | 什么样的人会保留他们高中时期的 |
[03:48] | – from a high school class? – What are you talking about? | -旧笔记啊 -你什么意思 |
[03:50] | A got a whole box full of notes from college. | 我就留了一整箱大学时期的旧笔记 |
[03:52] | In the garage. | 在车库里 |
[03:53] | There’s nothing wrong with that. What? | 这样有什么不对吗 怎么了 |
[03:54] | That sounds smart to me. Okay. | 我觉得那样听起来很聪明 |
[03:56] | Well, Liam is smart. | 是啊 利亚姆是很聪明 |
[03:58] | Uh, and if he keeps a 4.0 this year, | 如果他今年也拿到4.0[美国平均分4分] |
[04:00] | he gets a full scholarship to Stanford. | 他就能拿到斯坦福大学的全额奖学金 |
[04:03] | Hey, can I have some of that coffee? | 嗨 我能喝点咖啡吗 |
[04:04] | ‘Cause that doesn’t have sugar. | 咖啡里没有糖 |
[04:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:07] | I don’t like the way your eyes look. | 我不喜欢你的眼神 |
[04:09] | I know I told you that you could take the car today, but… | 我知道我告诉过你今天你能用车 |
[04:11] | I don’t think I want you behind the wheel. | 但我不想让你来开车了 |
[04:13] | Not on a couple hours sleep. | 你没睡几个小时 |
[04:14] | No, but I-I need the car. | 不 但是我需要车 |
[04:16] | I’m babysitting Brendan for the Kerrigans tonight. | 我今晚要在克里根家照顾布兰登 |
[04:18] | I need to get there before you get home. | 我要在你回家之前赶到那里 |
[04:20] | Don’t worry about it. Come on, we’ll work it out. | 别担心这个 我们会想出办法的 |
[04:22] | But I’m going to give you a ride to school. | 不过现在我要送你们去学校了 |
[04:26] | But… | 但是… |
[04:29] | All right, everyone, pencils down | 好了 同学们 放下铅笔 |
[04:30] | and pass your answer sheets forward. | 把你们的答题纸传上来 |
[04:36] | Brutal. | 杯具 |
[04:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:41] | Ariel. | 艾丽尔 |
[04:46] | That was a– that was a tough one. | 这个…这个可真难 |
[04:50] | You look a little tired, Ariel. | 你看起来有点累了 艾丽尔 |
[04:51] | Are you sure you’re going to be able to babysit Brendan tonight? | 你确定你今晚能照顾好布兰登吗 |
[04:54] | Uh, absolutely. | 绝对能 |
[04:55] | 6:30, right? | 6点半 对吗 |
[04:57] | Thanks again for coming on such short notice. | 再次感谢你能够临时过来帮忙 |
[04:59] | It’s always hard for me to get out of the house | 每次我丈夫不在城里的时候 |
[05:01] | when my husband’s out of town. | 对我来说要出次门总是很难 |
[05:03] | I’m grateful, really. | 我很感激 真的 |
[05:20] | Was there something else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[05:26] | No. | 没有了 |
[05:28] | Sorry, I’ll… | 不好意思 我会… |
[05:29] | I’ll see you at 6:30. | 我们6点半见 |
[05:37] | She’s lost it. | 她不正常 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry, I mean, I know you like her, | 我很抱歉 我知道你喜欢她 |
[05:41] | and I know you babysit for her, | 而且你在为她照顾小孩 |
[05:42] | but that test was cruel and unusual. | 但是那个考试太残酷太不正常 |
[05:44] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[05:46] | Worried about her? Worry about me. | 担心她 先担心担心我把 |
[05:47] | I’m the one on the verge of flunking. | 我可是在不及格的边缘 |
[05:50] | Seems like she’s changed a lot since last year. | 看起来她从去年开始就变了不少 |
[05:52] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:53] | She just seemed happy. | 她只是强颜欢笑 |
[05:56] | I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[05:58] | She was the yearbook advisor, | 她曾经是一个年鉴顾问 |
[05:59] | and she chaperoned all the field trips, | 并且陪同进行所有的实地考察 |
[06:01] | and now she just teaches. | 现在 她只教书 |
[06:02] | And she doesn’t seem to like that very much either. | 而且她看起来也不太喜欢教了 |
[06:05] | Well… she did just have a baby. | 她刚刚生了孩子 |
[06:08] | After my mom had my little sister, | 我妈妈刚生我妹妹的时候 |
[06:09] | she couldn’t go ten minutes without crying | 大概有三个月的时间 |
[06:11] | for, like, three months. | 她简直连十分钟不哭都做不到 |
[06:15] | Speaking of beautiful babies… | 提到漂亮的宝贝 |
[06:17] | hottie at 11:00. | 有帅哥在11点方向 |
[06:25] | Here he comes. | 他过来了 |
[06:26] | And here I go. | 我走了 |
[06:28] | No, no, no, where? | 不 不 去哪里 |
[06:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:31] | Ariel, come on, you’re into this guy. | 艾丽尔 你喜欢这个人 |
[06:33] | And I’ve got about four days of freedom | 而且在我父母发现我的考试结果之前 |
[06:35] | before my parents find out how I did on that exam. | 我只有4天的自由 |
[06:37] | I’m not going to waste them being a third wheel. | 我可不要浪费时间当个电灯泡 |
[06:39] | I don’t– I don’t like him like that. | 我没有…我对他不是那种喜欢 |
[06:41] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:42] | You know, denial is such an ugly shade on you. | 你知道吗 拒绝让你的脸变得很难看 |
[06:47] | Dubois. | 迪布瓦 |
[06:49] | – Hey, Liam. – Hey. | -嗨 利亚姆 -嗨 |
[06:51] | How’d your big test go? | 你的大考怎么样 |
[06:53] | Well, if I did even halfway decently, | 嗯 如果勉勉强强我做到了 |
[06:55] | it’s totally thanks to you. | 这都要归功于你 |
[06:57] | And if I didn’t, it’s ’cause I stayed up all night studying. | 如果没做到那是因为我昨晚复习了通宵 |
[07:00] | Hmm. Yeah, well, you got to pace yourself. | 嗯 你有自己的步调 |
[07:03] | Is that how you get a full ride to Stanford? | 这就是你为什么能获得斯坦福全额奖学金 |
[07:07] | Well, I kind of wish you would’ve told me that a little sooner. | 我多么希望现在你就能快点告诉我啊 |
[07:09] | I have a Spanish presentation sixth period, | 我第六节课有个西班牙语的报告要做 |
[07:12] | and I’m starting to worry | 而且我已经开始担心了 |
[07:13] | I might doze off right in the middle of. | 我可能会中途打瞌睡 |
[07:17] | well, I don’t recommend a steady diet of all-nighters, | 恩 我不建议经常通宵达旦 |
[07:20] | although I’ve pulled one or two in my day. | 但是我偶尔也会熬个一两天 |
[07:22] | But, uh, if you’re really wiped, | 但是如果你真的很困 |
[07:24] | I think I got just the thing for you. | 我想我有合适的东西给你 |
[07:27] | Hold out your hand. | 把你的手拿出来 |
[07:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:34] | There. | 给你 |
[07:39] | Your keys. | 你的钥匙 |
[07:40] | Yeah, th-the big one in the middle is for my car. | 是的 中间那个大的是我的车钥匙 |
[07:44] | Wait, I don’t get it. | 等等 我不明白 |
[07:45] | You want me to drive your car around | 你想让我开着你的车到处晃 |
[07:47] | – so that I stay awake during Spanish? – No. | -那样我就能醒着直到西班牙语课 -不是 |
[07:49] | It’s a station wagon. | 这是个旅行车 |
[07:50] | If you fold the seats down, | 如果你把椅背放下来 |
[07:51] | it’s actually a pretty good place to take a nap. | 那就是个很好的打盹的地方 |
[07:54] | It’s been my secret exam weapon | 自打我妈妈给我车钥匙开始 |
[07:55] | ever since my mom gave me the keys. | 那里是我考试的秘密武器 |
[07:57] | You sleep in your car during school? | 你在上学的时候躲到车里睡觉 |
[07:59] | Oh, yeah, sure, as long as I have a free period that day. | 是的 只要我那天哪节课有空 |
[08:02] | How else do you think I keep up my GPA? | 否则你觉得我是怎么保持我的平均分 |
[08:05] | But I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:06] | What if somebody finds me out there? | 如果有人发现我在那里怎么办 |
[08:07] | That’s never happened to me. | 我从来没有被发现过 |
[08:10] | You want me to wake you up after fifth period? | 你要我在第五节课完的时候叫醒你吗 |
[08:14] | thanks for the offer, but I don’t… | 谢谢你的大度 但是我不知道… |
[08:35] | Hola, serita. | 你好 小姐[西班牙语] |
[08:37] | Ready to give that presentation? | 准备好做报告了吗 |
[08:40] | What? | 什么 |
[08:42] | Sixth period bell just rang. | 第六节课的铃刚响了 |
[08:44] | Nap time is over. | 打盹时间结束 |
[08:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:50] | How did– how did I get here? | 我是怎么到这里的 |
[08:53] | You really were wiped, huh? | 你真的是很困啊 |
[08:55] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不不 你不明白 |
[08:56] | I really don’t remember how I got here. | 我真的不记得我是怎么到这里了 |
[08:58] | the last thing I remember was… | 我记得的最后一件事是 |
[09:01] | you and me were on the quad, and you-you offered me your keys. | 你和我在校园里 你把你的钥匙给了我 |
[09:05] | And now I’m here. | 然后我就到这里了 |
[09:06] | I mean, in between, nothing. | 中间的部分 都不记得了 |
[09:09] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[09:14] | It happened again. | 又来了 |
[09:24] | Hey, Brendan. | 嗨 布兰登 |
[09:28] | No, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[09:31] | Oh, oh, oh, I know. | 噢噢 我知道 |
[09:32] | I know. Shh, shh. | 我知道 嘘 |
[09:35] | You want your mommy? Yeah? | 你要妈妈是吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, you want your mommy? | 是的 你想要见你妈妈 |
[09:39] | I think I want my mommy, too. | 我觉得我也想要见我妈妈 |
[09:41] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[09:43] | Let’s see if we can get them on the phone first, okay? | 让我们来给她们打个电话好吗 |
[09:46] | Okay. Come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[10:13] | Miss Dubois. | 迪布瓦小姐 |
[10:16] | You ready to give your statement now? | 你已经准备你的陈述了吗 |
[10:19] | Statement about what? | 陈述什么 |
[10:21] | What… | 什么 |
[10:23] | Uh, wha-what’s happening to me? | 我到底发生了什么事 |
[10:27] | Where-where did all the cars come from? | 这么多车是从哪里来的 |
[10:31] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这里的 |
[10:32] | You called 911. | 你打了911 |
[10:33] | I was the first officer on the scene, remember? | 我是第一个到现场的警官 记得吗 |
[10:38] | No, actually, I don’t. | 不 事实上我不记得了 |
[10:43] | what time is it right now? | 现在是什么时间了 |
[10:46] | It’s about 8:30. Why? | 大概8点半了 怎么了 |
[10:49] | It happened again. | 又发生了 |
[10:51] | – Oh, I’m sorry, what happened again? – Ariel! | -不好意思 什么又发生了 -艾丽尔 |
[10:55] | It’s okay, I’m here. | 没事了 我来了 |
[10:56] | Your father’s on his way. | 你爸爸正在过来 |
[10:57] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 事情都会好的 |
[10:59] | It’s not okay. | 事情很不妙 |
[11:00] | Okay, something is wrong with me. | 我有些不对劲 |
[11:02] | Something is happening to me. | 我身上发生了一些事情 |
[11:04] | Honey, what are you talking about? | 宝贝 你在说什么啊 |
[11:05] | I keep losing time. | 我一直在失去时间 |
[11:07] | In one second, I am one place, the next, I am someplace else. | 上一秒我在一个地方 下一秒就变了 |
[11:11] | They are asking me to give a statement | 他们要我做陈述 |
[11:12] | about what happened to Mrs. Kerrigan, | 关于克里根老师身上发生的事情 |
[11:14] | and I don’t remember anything. | 但是我什么都不记得 |
[11:16] | I don’t remember calling 911. | 我不记得打过911 |
[11:19] | Sweetie, look at me. | 亲爱的 看着我 |
[11:21] | It’s okay. whatever it is, we gonna figure it out | 没事的 无论什么事 我们都会解决的 |
[11:24] | It’s okay, I promise. | 不会有事的 我保证 |
[11:33] | Ariel. | 艾丽尔 |
[11:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:39] | Sarah Bishop. | 莎拉·碧谢普 |
[11:41] | Ms. Bishop. | 碧谢普老师 |
[11:44] | From down the street. | 我们住同一条街 |
[11:46] | We just moved in a few doors down from you. | 我们刚刚搬到你家附近 |
[11:50] | We met last weekend, remember? | 我们上周末见过 记得吗 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry, I don’t feel well. | 不好意思 我现在感觉很不好 |
[11:59] | I need to call my mom and dad. | 我需要打给我爸爸妈妈 |
[12:01] | I need to get home. | 我需要回家 |
[12:03] | Your mom and dad? | 你爸爸妈妈 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:09] | I just finished up my last class. | 我刚刚上完我最后一节课 |
[12:11] | If you’re sick, I can take you home. | 如果你病了 我送你回家 |
[12:19] | Feeling any better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[12:20] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[12:21] | Sorry, I just really want to get home. | 抱歉 我只是很想回家 |
[12:25] | Well… good news. | 嗯 好消息 |
[12:30] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[12:43] | I thought you said you knew where I lived. | 我以为你知道我住哪里 |
[12:45] | I do. | 我确实知道 |
[12:46] | Isn’t this your house? | 这个不就是你的房子吗 |
[12:49] | Hey. You’re home early. | 嗨 你回家早了 |
[12:54] | Hey there, neighbor. | 嗨 邻居 |
[12:55] | You and Bob finally get all your stuff unpacked? | 你和鲍布终于把所有行李都搞定了 |
[12:57] | Hola, serita. | 你好 小姐 |
[13:00] | Ready to give that presentation? | 准备好做报告了吗 |
[13:03] | Liam, what are you doing here? | 利亚姆 你在这里做什么 |
[13:06] | I left you a message. | 我给你留了条消息 |
[13:07] | Didn’t you get it? | 你没收到吗 |
[13:08] | My meeting got pushed, so… I came home a little early. | 我的会议延期所以我就提前回家了 |
[13:15] | Uh… what… what are you talking about– “Home”? | 你…你在说什么 回家 |
[13:18] | This isn’t your home. | 这里不是你家 |
[13:18] | I’ve seen your home. | 我见过你家 |
[13:21] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[13:23] | There’s nothing going on, and this is my home. | 没事啊 这就是我家 |
[13:25] | It’s your home, too. | 也是你的家呀 |
[13:26] | We live here– you, me, and Anna. | 我们住在这 我俩还有安娜 |
[13:29] | Who’s Anna? | 安娜是谁 |
[13:32] | Uh, three-foot-eight, | 1.16米高 |
[13:34] | likes birthday cake and drawing on the wall in permanent marker, | 喜欢生日蛋糕 喜欢在墙上用记号笔画画 |
[13:37] | came out of your womb, like, five years ago? | 大概五年前从你的子宫里钻出来 |
[13:40] | Any of that ring a bell? | 想起来了吗 |
[13:41] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[13:43] | You’re home! | 你回来了 |
[13:51] | Is six years ago, right after you got your master’s. | 大约六年前 就在你获得硕士学位之后 |
[13:57] | Bridgette was your maid of honor. | 布里奇特当你的伴娘 |
[13:59] | My dad was the best man. | 我爸爸是伴郎 |
[14:03] | You really don’t remember, do you? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[14:05] | No. | 不记得了 |
[14:08] | When I woke up this morning, I was a teenager, | 我早上醒来时候还只有十几岁 |
[14:13] | okay, and now apparently, | 但是现在呢 |
[14:15] | the last ten years of my life have disappeared. | 我过去十年的生活统统不见了 |
[14:17] | I’m… married. | 我都结婚了 |
[14:20] | I have a child. | 还有个孩子 |
[14:21] | Honey… | 宝贝 |
[14:24] | Please don’t call me that. | 别那么叫我 |
[14:26] | I’m not your honey, I’m not your wife. | 我不是你的宝贝 不是你妻子 |
[14:31] | Okay, I-I can’t be. | 我也不会是你妻子 |
[14:32] | I’m in high school. | 我还在念高中 |
[14:35] | You teach high school, Ariel, | 你在高中教书 艾丽尔 |
[14:38] | the same as our neighbor Sarah. | 和我们邻居莎拉一样 |
[14:39] | Okay, I know, | 好的我知道 |
[14:40] | I know, you told me that, and I, and I know | 我知道 你跟我说过了 我也知道… |
[14:41] | that you’re just trying to help me, | 你是想帮我 |
[14:44] | but I don’t belong here. | 但是我并不属于这里 |
[14:46] | Okay, I… I need to go home, I need to go to my real home. | 好吧 我…我要回家回我真正的家 |
[14:49] | Okay, I need to talk to my parents. | 好吗 我要和我父母谈谈 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:54] | – Okay? – Sure. | -可以吗 -当然可以 |
[14:56] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[14:57] | Maybe they can figure out what this is all about. | 也许他们知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[15:00] | They always have a much better handle | 他们在处理这类事情上 |
[15:01] | on this kind of stuff than I do. | 肯定比我在行 |
[15:03] | Wait, you know? | 等等 你了解我吗 |
[15:05] | You know about me, you know about my mom? | 你了解我 了解我妈妈吗 |
[15:07] | Ariel, | 艾丽尔 |
[15:08] | we’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
[15:10] | Okay, so then, then you think maybe these gaps in my memory, | 好吧 那…你觉得我记忆的残缺 |
[15:13] | all this time that I’ve lost, | 所有这些我失去的记忆 |
[15:15] | you think it might have something to do with that? | 有什么办法恢复吗 |
[15:17] | I don’t know, but let’s go ask the experts. | 我不知道 但是我们可以去问问专家呀 |
[15:20] | Shall we? | 好吗 |
[15:27] | Honey, what is it? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[15:28] | You look like you’ve been crying. | 看你都快哭了 |
[15:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:34] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:39] | Oh, slow down. | 慢点 |
[15:42] | I don’t recognize her. | 我不认识她 |
[15:44] | I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[15:46] | I mean, Liam keeps telling me that she’s mine, | 利亚姆一直跟我说她是我女儿 |
[15:48] | but… for that matter, I barely know Liam. | 可是就我而言 我才刚认识利亚姆而已 |
[15:51] | And he’s supposed to be my husband? | 他怎么就成了我丈夫了呢 |
[15:53] | Mom, the last ten years of my life are gone, | 妈 我过去的十年消失了 |
[15:58] | okay, and I don’t know, I was just hoping | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[15:59] | that maybe you could help me get them back. | 我想也许你们可以帮我找回来 |
[16:02] | So the last thing you remember | 你最后的记忆是 |
[16:03] | is the night that Mrs. Kerrigan died? | 克里根老师死去的那晚吗 |
[16:06] | Um, I was with Mom outside her house. | 我和妈妈在屋外面 |
[16:09] | There were police everywhere, and they said that I was, | 到处都是警察 他们说… |
[16:13] | was inside when Mrs. Kerrigan was shot, | 克里根老师被射杀时我在屋里 |
[16:15] | but I don’t remember that. | 但我一点印象也没有 |
[16:17] | Okay, I don’t remember anything | 除了发现尸体之外 |
[16:19] | except for finding the body. | 什么都不记得了 |
[16:21] | I mean, I still don’t know what happened to her. | 我甚至不知道她是怎么死的 |
[16:23] | Well, no one does, not really. | 没人知道 |
[16:26] | All the police could figure out for certain | 警察们都认定 |
[16:28] | was that it was an execution. | 这是一起枪击事件 |
[16:30] | The killer didn’t steal anything, | 凶手什么东西也没偷 |
[16:31] | didn’t assault her in any way. | 也没有对她进行人身攻击 |
[16:33] | Just went in and shot her and left. | 入室 枪杀 走人 |
[16:37] | The police questioned her husband, her ex-boyfriends, | 警察怀疑过是他的丈夫 前男友 |
[16:40] | even a student that she failed, | 甚至是她评为不及格的一个学生 |
[16:42] | but no one could ever figure out who did it. | 但是谁也不确定究竟是谁干的 |
[16:44] | Do you think maybe that-that’s why I’m here? | 你不觉得这很可能就是我在这的原因吗 |
[16:46] | Maybe I’m supposed to help them find the person who did it. | 也许我在这就是要帮他们找到凶手 |
[16:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[16:52] | You’re here because this is your life. | 你在这是因为这就是你的生活 |
[16:55] | You’re here because you’ve always been here. | 你在这是因为你一直都在这啊 |
[16:58] | You keep saying that. | 你一直这么说 |
[17:00] | You believe that, but I am telling you, | 因为你认为事情就是这样 但我告诉你 |
[17:03] | to me, I just woke up in this place. | 对我来说 我醒来就在这了 |
[17:07] | I don’t know, may… maybe I’m ill, okay? | 我不知道怎么了 也许是我病了 |
[17:09] | Maybe there is something wrong with my brain. | 也许是现在我的脑子出了问题 |
[17:11] | Maybe there has been something wrong with my brain | 也许是过去的十年里 |
[17:13] | for the last ten years of my life. | 我的脑子出了问题 |
[17:15] | Listen, the night that Mrs. Kerrigan died, | 听我说 克里根老师死的那天晚上 |
[17:18] | you told your mom | 你跟你妈说 |
[17:19] | that you were having some problems with your memory, | 你的记忆有问题了 |
[17:22] | and we took you to see a specialist, a neurologist, | 我们带你去了一位精神病专家那 |
[17:26] | and he did every test. | 他给你做了各种测试 |
[17:27] | He ran every test he could and he didn’t find anything wrong. | 做了各种检测 但是他说你很正常 |
[17:31] | And you’ve been fine ever since– | 而且从那以后你一直都很正常 |
[17:32] | no blackouts till today. | 今天之前一直都没出过问题 |
[17:35] | I-I suppose we could run some more tests. | 也许我们应该再多检查一下 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 |
[17:42] | It’s just, I am so scared. | 我只是非常恐惧 |
[17:44] | So much time has gone by. | 十年就这么过去了 |
[17:46] | I have lost so many memories already, | 我失去了十年的记忆 |
[17:50] | and I just– I don’t… I don’t want to lose anymore. | 我只是…不想失去更多的记忆了 |
[17:54] | First thing tomorrow, we’ll take you to another doctor, | 明天一早 我们就去再找一位医生 |
[17:57] | but in the meantime, just remember, | 但在那之前 你只要记得 |
[18:01] | you are surrounded by people who love you– | 你的身边都是爱你的人 |
[18:05] | me, Daddy, Liam, Anna. | 我 爸爸 利亚姆 安娜 |
[18:10] | Come on, you– there you go, oh. Oh… | 来吧 就这样 噢 |
[18:13] | I don’t want to go home with them. | 我不想和他们回家 |
[18:16] | I want to stay here tonight. | 今晚我想住在这 |
[18:18] | This is, this is my home. | 这才是我的家 |
[18:20] | You are my family. | 你们才是我的家人 |
[18:21] | Ariel, whether you remember her or not, | 艾丽尔 不管你是否记得她 |
[18:25] | you have a child now. | 你都已经有孩子了 |
[18:28] | We have a grandchild. | 我们也有外孙女了 |
[18:31] | Imagine how frightening this must be for her. | 想象一下这对她来说是多么恐惧啊 |
[18:34] | Don’t you think your place should be with her right now? | 你不觉得你现在应该和她呆在一起吗 |
[18:40] | All right. | 好了吗 |
[18:41] | All right, oh! | 好啦 噢 |
[18:43] | Daddy told me | 爸爸跟我说 |
[18:44] | you’re having trouble remembering stuff today. | 今天你的记忆出现问题了 |
[18:48] | You still remember me, right? | 那你还记得我吗 |
[18:52] | Of course, sweetie. | 当然了小甜心 |
[18:54] | How could anyone forget you? | 怎们会把你忘了呢 |
[18:59] | Good night, darling. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[19:01] | You mean “Good night, Panda Bear,” Don’t you? | 你是说晚安 猫熊熊吗 |
[19:06] | Panda Bear– isn’t that what I said? | 猫熊熊 我不是那么说的吗 |
[19:09] | Panda Bear? | 猫熊熊 |
[19:12] | Good night, Panda Bear. | 晚安 猫熊熊 |
[19:15] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[19:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真的很漂亮 |
[19:25] | Yeah, well, she kind of takes after her mother that way. | 她继承了她母亲的样貌 |
[19:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:40] | Do you want me to cover up? | 你希望我穿上点吗 |
[19:42] | Maybe I’ll just– | 也许我… |
[19:43] | I’ll cover up. | 我穿上点吧 |
[19:46] | Sorry, I just– I have a lot of getting used to. | 抱歉 我只是…不太习惯 |
[20:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:13] | So… let me ask you something. | 我想问你一些事情 |
[20:15] | Um, wow, how do I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[20:19] | Are, are you here… right now? | 你现在…在这吗 |
[20:25] | I mean, am I having this moment, | 我是说 不会是只有我 |
[20:28] | making this memory all by myself? | 记得这一刻吧 |
[20:32] | No, I’m here right now, I promise. | 不会 我发誓我在这 |
[20:36] | Good… good, | 好 很好 |
[20:39] | because I’m here, too, for you, | 因为我也在这 为了你 |
[20:43] | whatever you need. | 不管你有什么需要 |
[20:47] | So, another crazy question: | 那…另一个很蠢的问题就是 |
[20:51] | um, you and me– | 我们俩 |
[20:55] | as far as you’re concerned, we never, um… | 对你来说 我们从来没有… |
[20:59] | No. | 没有 |
[21:01] | No, I may be the only woman who has a child | 也许我是唯一一个有了孩子 |
[21:04] | but can’t remember losing her virginity. | 但还不记得自己破处了的女人了 |
[21:07] | My cousin the priest would probably say you’re the second. | 我的一个牧师堂兄会说你是第二个 |
[21:16] | So what do you do for a living? | 那你是干什么工作的 |
[21:18] | I manage a hedge fund… | 我是卖避险基金的 |
[21:21] | and I’m pretty good at it. | 我干的不错 |
[21:25] | Do you remember how we…? | 你还记得我们怎么… |
[21:31] | Um, it was right after Mrs. Kerrigan died, | 就在克里根老师死后不久 |
[21:36] | and you were pretty shaken up | 你情绪相当不稳定 |
[21:39] | and I took you to this restaurant | 我带你来了这家餐厅 |
[21:42] | and you started crying right in the middle of dinner, | 饭吃到一半的时候 你就开始哭 |
[21:47] | and then I felt so bad for you. | 当时我真的很心疼 |
[21:51] | But then we just ended up | 晚饭之后 |
[21:52] | going to my car and… and just talking | 我们进了车 然后就聊了 |
[21:57] | for a really long time… | 很长时间… |
[22:00] | and I’m pretty sure that was the night I decided | 就是在那晚 我决定 |
[22:02] | I was never going to let you out of my life. | 我的生命里不能没有你 |
[22:06] | And you don’t even remember. | 而你却不记得了 |
[22:10] | No. | 不记得 |
[22:14] | But, uh, what I… what I do remember is, | 但是我记得… |
[22:18] | when we were in high school, | 我们读高中的时候 |
[22:20] | and you let me take a nap in your car, | 你让我在你的车里小睡一下 |
[22:23] | and you had that orange key chain, and… | 你把你那个橘色的钥匙圈 |
[22:27] | …you put it on my wrist like it was a bracelet. | 套在了我的手腕上 像手镯一样 |
[22:32] | And our hands touched, and I… | 你的手碰到了我的手 我… |
[22:34] | guess it just hit me | 我想我的心跳加速了 |
[22:38] | that you were the one I wanted to be with. | 你就是那个我想要在一起的人 |
[23:03] | Okay, so, uh, sleeping arrangements. | 好啦 我们应该安排下睡觉问题了 |
[23:05] | We should probably make a plan. | 好好计划一下 |
[23:07] | If you want, I will stay here with you, | 如果你需要的话 我会在这里陪你 |
[23:09] | but I’m also happy to go crash in the guest room. | 但是去睡客房也行 |
[23:14] | Guest room it is. | 我去客房睡 |
[23:22] | I love you, Ariel. | 我爱你 艾丽尔 |
[23:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:31] | You don’t have to say it. | 你不必回应 |
[23:33] | You just have to know it. | 我只想你知道 |
[23:38] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[23:51] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天呐 |
[23:56] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[23:59] | Did you honestly think | 你觉得 |
[24:00] | I wouldn’t recognize you behind that mask? | 戴了头套我就认不出你了吗 |
[24:05] | No, you can’t. | 你不能这样 |
[24:08] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会开枪的 |
[24:10] | Not to the mother of your own son. | 别这么对待你唯一一个儿子的妈妈 |
[24:22] | You don’t remember any of this? | 你真的一点也不记得了吗 |
[24:24] | Mrs. Kerrigan’s husband told the police | 克里根老师的丈夫跟警察说 |
[24:26] | he was in the Army Reserves. | 他在国防后备军工作 |
[24:28] | He was training at a base a hundred miles away that night. | 那晚他在一百多公里外的地方训练 |
[24:31] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[24:33] | I don’t know. His alibi’s good. | 我不知道 他的不在场证明很完美 |
[24:35] | That sounds pretty solid. | 听起来很真实啊 |
[24:36] | I’m telling you, Liam. | 我跟你说过了 利亚姆 |
[24:37] | He shot Mrs. Kerrigan, | 是他杀了克里根老师 |
[24:39] | and he was wearing a mask, but she knew it was him. | 他戴了头套 但还是被认出来了 |
[24:42] | He said it right before he shot her. | 他开枪之前说的 |
[24:44] | So, he-he was wearing a mask, | 也就是说 他带了头套 |
[24:46] | but she still knew it was her husband? | 但是还是被认出来是她的丈夫是吗 |
[24:49] | You… saw that? | 你…看见了吗 |
[24:51] | She called him the father of her child. | 她管他叫孩子他爸 |
[24:56] | And don’t you see? | 你还没看出来吗 |
[24:56] | Maybe this is why all this is happening to me. | 这就是为什么我在这的原因 |
[24:58] | Maybe if I prove that Mr. Kerrigan killed his wife, | 也许只要我证明了是克里根先生杀了他妻子 |
[25:00] | then all of this… | 这一切就会… |
[25:02] | memory thing, this time-skipping thing– | 记忆问题 时间跳跃问题 |
[25:05] | it’ll just stop. | 都会停止 |
[25:07] | I mean, that’s how it worked for my mom. | 我是说 我妈妈就是这样的 |
[25:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:13] | But how do you prove that this guy’s lying? | 但是你要怎么证明他在说谎呢 |
[25:16] | I mean, that was a long time ago. | 我是说 这件案子已经很久了 |
[25:18] | Does my mom still work for the district attorney? | 我妈还在地方检察官办公室工作吗 |
[25:21] | For the district attorney? | 地方检察官办公室 |
[25:23] | No. Not exactly. | 不 不在了 |
[25:30] | Mr. Kerrigan. | 克里根先生 |
[25:32] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[25:33] | It’s, it’s been a while. | 一会就好 |
[25:34] | Mr. Chief of Police. | 局长先生 |
[25:36] | Yes. I was surprised to hear from you. | 接到您的电话我很意外 |
[25:39] | You already know our district attorney, | 你已经认识了我们调查本案时的员工 |
[25:41] | Allison Dubois. | 艾莉森·迪布瓦 |
[25:41] | And, of course, Manny Devalos was the D.A. during the investigation. | 这是那时的地方检察官 曼尼·德弗洛斯 |
[25:44] | Mr. Mayor, nice to see you again. | 梅尔先生 很高兴再次见到你 |
[25:46] | Please. | 请坐 |
[25:48] | So, uh, don’t keep me in suspense here. | 别让我瞎想了 |
[25:53] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[25:55] | As you know, | 如你所知 |
[25:56] | my daughter Ariel was actually there that night. | 那晚我女儿艾丽尔在现场 |
[26:00] | It’s been our mutual frustration that’s she’s never been able | 但很不幸的她想不起来 |
[26:03] | to remember anything at all about it. | 有关这件案子的事情了 |
[26:05] | Yes, of course, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[26:07] | How is Ariel, by the way? | 顺便问一下 艾丽尔怎么样 |
[26:09] | She was always my son’s favorite babysitter. | 她照顾我儿子挺不错的 |
[26:13] | Oh, she’s fine, thank you. | 她很好 谢谢你 |
[26:15] | As a matter of fact, she’s finally starting | 其实 她后来又恢复了 |
[26:17] | to recover memories from that night. | 那晚的记忆 |
[26:21] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[26:24] | Well, that’s… that’s amazing. | 那真的…太神奇了 |
[26:25] | Does she… Does she know who killed Lisa? | 她知道…是谁杀了丽萨吗 |
[26:29] | Actually, she does. | 知道了 |
[26:31] | In light of that, | 这因为如此 |
[26:32] | we thought it might be productive | 我们觉得应该及时联系你 |
[26:34] | to talk to you, see if there was | 看看你是否可以 |
[26:36] | any chance you would like to revisit your account | 重新回答一下 |
[26:38] | of where you were on the night in question. | 那晚你到底在哪 |
[26:41] | What do you mean? Why would I want to do that? | 你们什么意思 我为什么要重新回答 |
[26:43] | With all due respect, Mr. Kerrigan, | 出于对您的尊重 克里根先生 |
[26:46] | your, uh, alibi was never exactly airtight. | 你的不在场证明不是那么的完美 |
[26:53] | I was in the Army Reserves. | 我在陆军预备队 |
[26:55] | I was stationed 130 miles away that night. | 那晚我离案发现场有130公里远 |
[27:00] | Is Ariel seriously saying that I killed Lisa? | 艾丽尔确定是我杀了丽萨吗 |
[27:03] | We’re all aware | 我们都知道 |
[27:04] | that you supposed to be sleeping at the base that night, | 那晚你本该在基地睡的 |
[27:07] | but the sergeant in charge noted here that you weren’t | 但是负责的军士注意到 |
[27:09] | at that afternoon’s marksmanship drill. | 那天下午的打靶训练你并没出现 |
[27:12] | You also missed final bed check that night. | 夜间查寝你也旷寝了 |
[27:15] | I was doing extra… | 我在做其他的… |
[27:16] | …phys… Extra physical training. | 其他体能训练 |
[27:18] | By yourself in the middle of the night. | 午夜自己一个人做体能训练 |
[27:20] | We remember your deposition. | 我们记得你的证词 |
[27:22] | But that leaves an awfully big hole in your day. | 但白天还有很大一部分时间没有不在场证明 |
[27:25] | A man could get a lot of driving done in that time. | 那些时间够开很远了 |
[27:28] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么了 |
[27:30] | What, are you two up for reelection or something? | 你们要重新找凶手吗 |
[27:32] | Are you trying to grab some headlines? | 还是你们要制造什么大新闻吗 |
[27:34] | What’s going on is, | 告诉你 |
[27:35] | we’re offering you a chance to cooperate with us. | 我们正给你一个配合的机会 |
[27:37] | You tell us the truth, you can expect a little leniency. | 坦白就能从宽 |
[27:41] | But either way, | 否则 |
[27:42] | my office is going to pursue this theory of investigation | 我们会一直紧追不放 |
[27:44] | to its conclusion. | 直到有了结果 |
[27:46] | I can’t believe | 不敢相信 |
[27:47] | you people are making me do this. | 你们竟然逼我说出来 |
[27:55] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[27:57] | I didn’t tell the truth about where I was that night. | 我没有坦白说出那晚我到底在哪儿 |
[28:01] | I was seeing someone | 我当时跟某人在一起 |
[28:03] | near the base, a woman. | 在基地附近 跟一个女人 |
[28:06] | We met when I first joined the Army Reserves, | 我刚加入预备役部队的时候遇到了她 |
[28:08] | and every time I went up there, I… | 每次我到那里 |
[28:11] | I made sure I got the chance to see her. | 都一定会见她 |
[28:15] | Even if it meant slipping a 20 to the guard on post | 虽然我需要给岗哨塞个20块 |
[28:17] | so that I could slip off base for a while. | 才能从基地里偷溜出来一会儿 |
[28:21] | I never told you | 我没说 |
[28:23] | because I didn’t think I had to. | 是因为我觉得没有必要 |
[28:24] | I didn’t think I had to because I didn’t kill my wife, | 我觉得没有必要是因为我没杀我老婆 |
[28:28] | and because I had hoped to spare her family the knowledge | 我希望她的家人不知道 |
[28:32] | that I was sleeping with another woman on the night she was murdered. | 我在她被杀的那一晚跟另外一个女人上床了 |
[28:37] | This woman you were seeing– can she confirm that? | 你去见的那个女人 她能证实这些吗 |
[28:39] | Yes. | 可以 |
[28:41] | Her name’s Rebecca Moore. | 她叫丽贝卡·莫尔 |
[28:43] | I haven’t seen her since I left the Reserves, | 自从离开预备役后我就没有见过她 |
[28:46] | and we didn’t exactly leave it on good terms, | 事实上我们后来关系不太好 |
[28:50] | but I don’t think she wants to see me go away for murder. | 但我觉得她不会让我背负谋杀犯的冤名 |
[29:01] | Ariel? | 艾丽尔 |
[29:04] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我啦 |
[29:06] | Brendan Kerrigan. | 我是布兰登·克里根 |
[29:07] | You used to babysit for me. | 小时候你照看过我 |
[29:09] | Oh, uh, of course I-I remember. | 嗯 当然 我 我记得 |
[29:11] | I just, um… | 只不过 |
[29:19] | I don’t understand why you’re doing this to me. | 我不明白你为什么要这么对我 |
[29:22] | Either you are a very confused | 要不你就是个搞不清楚状况 |
[29:24] | or a very malicious, young lady. | 恶毒的年轻女人 |
[29:28] | Why are you mad at Ariel, Dad? | 爸爸 你为什么对艾丽尔这么生气 |
[29:31] | Because she made a mistake. | 因为她犯了一个错误 |
[29:33] | A terrible, hurtful mistake. | 非常糟糕 非常伤人的错误 |
[29:37] | Come on, son. | 走吧 儿子 |
[30:03] | Oh, your twenty-fifth. | 你的25岁生日 |
[30:06] | It was a fun night. | 愉快的一晚 |
[30:09] | Well, I’ll have to take your word for it. | 好吧 我相信你说的 |
[30:13] | I was just kind of hoping | 我不过是希望 |
[30:14] | that some old movies would jog my memory, but… | 这些昔日影像能唤起我的记忆 |
[30:19] | Nothing? | 没用吗 |
[30:22] | It’s weird. | 真的好怪 |
[30:23] | These people are my friends. | 这些人是我的朋友 |
[30:25] | You know, they… | 你知道 他们 |
[30:27] | …know me, I know them, | 认识我 我也认识他们 |
[30:28] | but I couldn’t tell you one of their names. | 但我却叫不出任何一个人的名字 |
[30:33] | You know what you need? | 知道你需要什么吗 |
[30:35] | Wine. | 红酒 |
[30:37] | I know you’re only 16, sort of, | 我知道从某个层面上来说 你才16岁 |
[30:39] | but the 26-year-old you has a glass of merlot | 不过26的你在会在失眠的时候 |
[30:41] | when she can’t sleep. | 来上一杯梅鹿辄酒 |
[30:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:44] | Works every time. | 很有效 |
[30:46] | Got a bottle I’ve been holding on to for a special occasion. | 我去拿一瓶 是为特殊的日子特地留的 |
[30:50] | Does amnesia count as a special occasion? | 失忆算是特别的日子吧 |
[30:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:06] | Ariel? | 艾丽尔 |
[31:08] | Hey. Your mom’s on the phone. | 你妈妈打来的 |
[31:10] | Oh, I’ll take it in here. | 我在这里接 |
[31:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:18] | Sweetie, I know it’s late. | 宝贝 我知道很晚了 |
[31:19] | I need you to come over here right now. | 不过我需要你现在马上过来 |
[31:21] | Can you do that, please? | 可以吗 |
[31:22] | Hey, Mom, what’s going on? You okay? | 妈妈 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[31:24] | I’m fine, but I need you here. | 我很好 不过我需要你过来 |
[31:26] | I need to speak to you in person. | 我要当面亲自跟你说 |
[31:27] | But-but why? | 为什么 |
[31:28] | I just had a dream, Ariel. | 艾丽尔 我刚做了个梦 |
[31:29] | I know what’s going on. | 知道到底是怎么回事了 |
[31:31] | Everything that’s happened to you, | 你身上发生的所有事 |
[31:32] | everything you’ve gone through– I think I understand it now. | 你遭受的一切 我想我明白了 |
[31:35] | It’s about Brendan Kerrigan. | 是关于布兰登·克里根 |
[31:37] | I was always about Brendan Kerrigan. | 所有的一切都跟他相关 |
[31:39] | Wait. I don’t understand what you’re saying to me. | 等等 我不明白你说的 |
[31:41] | What’s about Brendan? | 布兰登怎么了 |
[31:42] | I know who killed his mother, Ariel. | 艾丽尔 我知道谁杀了他妈妈了 |
[31:44] | I know who killed Mrs. Kerrigan. | 谁杀了克里根老师 |
[31:46] | But I need to explain it to you in person. I need to… | 但是我需要当面给你解释 我要… |
[31:52] | Mom? | 妈 |
[31:54] | Can we go now? | 可以走了吗 |
[31:58] | Anna, is that you? | 安娜 是你吗 |
[32:01] | Mom, who else would I be? | 妈 不是我是谁 |
[32:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:07] | You look like you’re gonna be sick or something. | 你看起来像是病了或者咋的 |
[32:11] | I was just at home, | 我刚刚还在家里 |
[32:13] | and I was about to go see Grandma. | 正要去见外婆 |
[32:17] | We did go see Grandma. | 我们的确刚看了外婆 |
[32:19] | She’s right there. | 她就在这里呀 |
[32:37] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[32:39] | Inside. | 里面 |
[32:40] | What’s wrong with her, Daddy? | 爸爸 她怎么了 |
[33:01] | Seven years. | 七年了 |
[33:05] | My mother’s been dead for seven years. | 我妈妈死了都七年了 |
[33:11] | She was murdered. | 被人杀了 |
[33:20] | My dad was out of town on business. | 爸爸到外地出差 |
[33:26] | Burglar came in the house | 窃贼闯了进来 |
[33:27] | and shot her in the back of the head. | 朝她后脑勺开了枪 |
[33:35] | Never caught him. | 至今仍逍遥法外 |
[33:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:43] | I didn’t. | 但我不知道 |
[33:54] | Apparently, it happened the night she called to tell me about her dream. | 显然 就在那晚她在电话里说起她的梦 |
[33:58] | She said she knew what all this was about. | 说她知道了所有的原因 |
[34:01] | Everything that was happening to me. | 发生在我身上的一切 |
[34:05] | She was just about to tell me, and… | 她刚要告诉我 接着… |
[34:10] | …then I was in the cemetery. | 我就在墓园里了 |
[34:15] | With Anna seven years later | 跟七年后的安娜一起 |
[34:17] | just like that. | 就这样发生了 |
[34:28] | I don’t know if I could go through this again, Ariel. | 艾丽尔 我不知道是否能再受得起 |
[34:32] | The last time this happened, you never got your memories back. | 上次你再也没有找回之前的记忆 |
[34:36] | And you and me– we… | 你跟我 我们 |
[34:38] | We had to start over. | 只好从新开始 |
[34:42] | I know you don’t remember, | 我知道你不记得了 |
[34:46] | but… | 但是 |
[34:48] | it was… | 那真的 |
[34:51] | …tough. | 很难 |
[34:55] | You sound angry with me… | 你听起来在生我的气 |
[34:58] | I’m not angry, Ariel. | 艾丽尔 我没生气 |
[35:00] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[35:02] | I’m just tired. | 只不过是累了 |
[35:10] | Okay, so who killed Mrs. Kerrigan? | 好 那谁杀了克里根老师 |
[35:14] | When my mother called, she said she knew who killed her, | 我妈妈在电话里说她知道谁是凶手 |
[35:17] | and then, I just blanked out. | 然后 我的记忆就一片空白了 |
[35:19] | We never finished our conversation, | 我们的谈话还没结束 |
[35:21] | but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t finished. | 但并不意味着事情就结束了 |
[35:26] | Your mother wanted to speak to you in person, | 你妈妈想当面跟你谈 |
[35:29] | so you left. | 所以你就走了 |
[35:31] | By the time you got to her house, | 不过到她家时 |
[35:35] | she was dead. | 她已经死了 |
[35:37] | You were the one who found her body. | 是你发现的尸体 |
[35:56] | Okay, uh, the last thing that she said to me | 好的 她跟我说的最后一句话是 |
[35:59] | was that everything | 布兰登·克里根 |
[36:01] | was because of Brendan Kerrigan. | 是一切的源头 |
[36:02] | That-that it’s all about him. | 一切都跟他有关 |
[36:07] | So maybe he knows something. | 所以也许他知道些什么事情 |
[36:08] | Maybe he, uh… | 也许他 |
[36:10] | Maybe he learned something about what happened to his mom. | 也许他知道了发生在他母亲身上的事 |
[36:14] | I have to talk to him, or I may-may never find out. | 我要去跟他谈谈 不然永远得不到答案 |
[36:17] | My God, Ariel, do you really want | 天哪 艾丽尔 你真的要去 |
[36:19] | to upset those poor people all over again? | 打扰那些已经走出阴霾的可怜人吗 |
[36:21] | Those poor people. | 可怜人 |
[36:24] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[36:27] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[36:28] | Ariel. | 艾丽尔 |
[36:31] | Please… just let it go. | 请让它过去吧 |
[36:37] | Let it go and stay with me. | 让它过去 留在我身边 |
[36:39] | Stay with Anna. | 留在安娜身边 |
[36:42] | I’m begging you, for the sake of our family. | 我求你了 为了我们的家庭 |
[36:47] | I… | 我… |
[36:49] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[36:58] | Ariel. What do you want? | 艾丽尔 你要干嘛 |
[37:00] | I know I’m the last person you want to see, | 我知道你不想见我 |
[37:03] | but I wouldn’t have come un | 我也不应该来 |
[37:09] | I need to speak to your son. | 但是我要跟你的儿子谈谈 |
[37:11] | And what could you and Brendan possibly have to discuss? | 你跟布兰登有什么好谈的 |
[37:14] | I’m not sure, not exactly, but I think it has to do | 事实上我也不确定 不过这跟 |
[37:17] | with what happened to Mrs. Kerrigan. | 克里根老师的死有关 |
[37:19] | The last thing that my mom said to me before she died was | 我母亲死前对我说的最后一句话是 |
[37:23] | that Brendan was the key to everything, | 布兰登是所有事情的关键 |
[37:24] | that he had always been the key to everything. | 他自始自终都是那个关键 |
[37:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:28] | Ariel, your mom was killed seven years ago. | 艾丽尔 你母亲七年前就被杀了 |
[37:31] | Why are you coming here now? | 你为什么现在才来 |
[37:33] | I need to talk to your son, please. | 我需要跟你儿子谈谈 求你了 |
[37:37] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你应该离开 |
[37:39] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[37:40] | Is everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[37:45] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[37:48] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会开枪的 |
[37:50] | Not to the mother of your own son. | 你不会对你儿子的母亲这么做的 |
[38:01] | My God. | 天啊 |
[38:04] | Are you okay, Ariel? | 你还好吗 艾丽尔 |
[38:06] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来啦 |
[38:07] | She was just leaving, Brendan. | 她就要走了 布兰登 |
[38:28] | You talked to Brendan? | 你跟布兰登谈了 |
[38:33] | I didn’t have to. | 不需要 |
[38:36] | I just had to look at him. | 我就看了他一眼 |
[38:40] | Brendan’s your son. | 布兰登是你的儿子 |
[38:43] | You were sleeping with Mrs. Kerrigan. | 你跟克里根老师有私情 |
[38:44] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[38:46] | I had to. | 我不得不 |
[38:48] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[38:49] | I was 18. | 而我才18 |
[38:51] | She wanted to tell everybody what we were doing. | 她要把我们的事情公开 |
[38:55] | She kept saying that she loved me, | 她不停地说爱我 |
[38:56] | that she wanted to be with me, | 想跟我在一起 |
[38:58] | that she wanted Brendan to be with me. | 想让布兰登跟我在一起 |
[39:00] | I was going into college. | 而我正要上大学 |
[39:02] | I was planning a life. | 我有我的人生规划 |
[39:05] | I couldn’t let her take that away from me. | 我不会让她夺走这些 |
[39:09] | Or my mother. | 我妈呢 |
[39:10] | I always knew there was a chance | 我一直知道你们 |
[39:11] | one of you would get to the truth. | 其中一人会有可能得知真相 |
[39:13] | That’s what I bought into when I married into your family. | 这是我走入你家庭的代价 |
[39:17] | When she called that night, | 她打来的那晚 |
[39:20] | I listened in on the extension. | 我在分机上都听到了 |
[39:21] | I knew she was about to tell you everything, | 我知道她要告诉你一切 |
[39:23] | so I drove over to her house. | 所以我开车到她家去 |
[39:25] | I beat you there by a couple of minutes. | 只比你早了几分钟 |
[39:29] | We’re a family, Ariel. | 艾丽尔 我们俩是一家人 |
[39:33] | I had to fight to protect what we have. | 我要努力保护我们拥有的一切 |
[39:35] | We don’t have anything. | 我们什么都没有 |
[39:37] | I barely know you. | 我几乎不认识你 |
[39:40] | You lost that time, | 你忘记了时间 |
[39:42] | not me. | 并没有忘记我 |
[39:43] | You might not know who I am. | 你也许不知道我是谁 |
[39:45] | I know you. | 但我知道你 |
[39:48] | You’re the love of my life, Ariel. | 艾丽尔 你是我今生挚爱 |
[39:50] | Stop it! | 住嘴 |
[39:53] | You killed… | 你杀了 |
[39:55] | my mother. | 我妈妈 |
[40:03] | You told Brendan everything, right? | 你都跟布兰登说了 对吗 |
[40:07] | You didn’t? | 没说吗 |
[40:10] | No. | 没有 |
[40:12] | Why would I? | 为什么我要 |
[40:14] | Because | 因为 |
[40:16] | I followed you here tonight, Ariel. | 我今晚跟着你来这儿 |
[40:20] | I knew that if I wanted to keep what we have, | 我知道如果要保护我们所拥有的一切 |
[40:23] | I couldn’t let you see Brendan, | 就不能让你见布兰登 |
[40:24] | and the only way to keep you from seeing him | 而不让你见他的唯一方法就是 |
[40:27] | was to take away everything that we have. | 先放开我们所拥有的一切 |
[40:29] | Oh, God, please. | 天啊 不要 |
[40:31] | Please don’t. | 请别这样 |
[40:33] | Couldn’t bring myself to do it | 在你走进那儿以前 |
[40:34] | before you walked in there. | 我下不了手 |
[40:36] | I love you way too much. | 我是那么地爱你 |
[40:38] | But now I had time to think. | 但是现在我要考虑下了 |
[40:41] | Now I know I have to | 现在我知道我不得不这么做 |
[40:42] | for Anna. | 为了安娜 |
[40:45] | I have to protect Anna. | 我得保护她 |
[40:46] | No! Please! | 不 不要 |
[40:55] | Hola, serita. | 你好 小姐[西班牙语] |
[41:03] | Ready to give that presentation? | 准备好演讲了吗 |
[41:08] | Dubois. | 迪布瓦 |
[41:09] | What gives? | 怎么啦 |
[41:13] | Hey, what…? | 怎 |
[41:17] | Don’t ever touch me. | 永远不许碰我 |
[41:32] | I just got the call. | 我刚接到电话 |
[41:34] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[41:41] | And he went to the house? | 他进屋了吗 |
[41:45] | With the gun? | 带着枪 |
[41:48] | It was his father’s. | 他爸爸的枪 |
[41:50] | He told the police | 他跟警察说 |
[41:51] | that he was afraid he was going to lose his scholarship. | 他害怕失去奖学金 |
[41:55] | That he didn’t know what else to do. | 又不知道该怎么办 |
[42:00] | And Mrs. Kerrigan? | 克里根老师怎么样了 |
[42:02] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[42:04] | I mean, just shaken, but she’s fine. | 受了些惊吓 但还好 |
[42:08] | You know, she’s gonna lose her job over this. | 你知道 因为这个她可能会失去工作 |
[42:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:15] | Honey, | 宝贝 |
[42:17] | you did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[42:20] | You saved a life. | 你救了一条命 |
[42:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[42:31] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[42:35] | Will you call me Panda Bear? | 你会叫我猫熊熊吗 |
[42:42] | Oh, I love you, Panda Bear. | 爱你 猫熊熊 |
[42:46] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |