时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Barney, stop dig on that fence. | 巴尼 不要再挖围栏了 |
[00:05] | I said stop that. | 我说了停下来 |
[00:07] | You are not leaving the pen. | 你不能到围栏外去 |
[00:09] | But I have to. | 但我必须去 |
[00:10] | I’m meeting Mr. Squirrel by the big tree. | 我要去大树那里看望松鼠先生 |
[00:13] | Barney, you know I don’t like you going into the woods. | 巴尼 你知道我不喜欢你进入那片树林 |
[00:16] | Nothing good ever happens at the big tree. | 那里从来没有发生过什么好事 |
[00:18] | You have to stay in the pen with the rest of us. | 你必须留在围栏内和我们呆在一起 |
[00:21] | That’s the way the humans want it. | 这也是人类希望的 |
[00:23] | Oh, Mom! If that were true, | 妈妈 如果这是真的 |
[00:25] | they would have fixed this hole in the fence. | 他们早就该把围栏上的洞修好了 |
[00:27] | Barney! Where do you think you’re going, young man? | 巴尼 你要去哪里 年轻人 |
[00:30] | Get back here! | 赶紧回来 |
[00:32] | Mr. Squirrel, I’m here! | 松鼠先生 我来了 |
[00:35] | Mr. Squirrel? | 松鼠先生 |
[00:38] | Mr. Squirrel, | 松鼠先生 |
[00:38] | are you playing hide-and-seek? | 你在玩捉迷藏吗 |
[00:40] | Okay, ready or not, here I come! | 好吧 不论你准备好了没有 我过来了 |
[00:45] | Oh, what’s that? | 噢 那是什么 |
[00:48] | What? | 什么 |
[00:50] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:00] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[01:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[01:09] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[01:12] | That was weird. | 真是怪异 |
[01:17] | It’s past midnight. It’s officially your birthday. | 已经超过零点了 正式到你的生日了 |
[01:20] | Mmm, oh, yes. | 嗯 是的 |
[01:22] | Be still, my heart. | 平静点 我的心肝 |
[01:25] | Oh, don’t be that way, birthday boy. | 别这样嘛 小寿星 |
[01:28] | Come on, you want me to sing you a little song? | 来吧 你要小妹给你来一曲么 |
[01:31] | Want me to light you a birthday candle | 还是让我点燃你的生日蜡烛 |
[01:33] | so you can make a special wish? | 这样你就可以许一个特别的愿望 |
[01:35] | I already made one. | 我已经许了一个 |
[01:37] | Really? What is it? | 真的么 是什么 |
[01:44] | Come on. Aren’t you gonna tell me what it is? | 来吧 难道你不准备告诉我么 |
[01:46] | No. The longer you keep me awake, | 不 你什么时候让我睡着了 |
[01:51] | the longer it doesn’t come true. | 这个愿望就实现 |
[02:46] | Pretty cool, huh? I had to cut out, | 很酷吧 我不得不剪了 |
[02:48] | like, 50 pictures of Dad to do it, | 大概50张爸爸的照片来做这个 |
[02:49] | but, you know, I really think he’s gonna love it. | 但是 我真的认为他会喜欢这个 |
[02:51] | How often do you get to be the star in your own comic book? | 人有几次能在自己的漫画书里当明星 |
[02:55] | I think it’s much cooler than some boring sweater. | 我认为这个比某些无聊的毛衣酷多了 |
[02:59] | For your information, | 仅供参考 |
[03:01] | Dad actually wanted the sweater for his birthday. | 爸爸真的想在生日那天要一件毛衣 |
[03:03] | Which reminds me, Mom wanted me to give you this, | 这倒是提醒我了 妈妈让我给你这个 |
[03:06] | so you could wrap it before tonight. | 你晚上之前可以包装好 |
[03:07] | It’s what she got you to give Dad. | 这是她让你送给爸爸的生日礼物 |
[03:09] | Ties are boring. | 领带也很无趣 |
[03:10] | You’re right. Ties are kind of boring. | 你是对的 领带很无趣 |
[03:12] | But not as boring as a sweater. | 但是还是好过毛衣 |
[03:15] | But close. | 虽然无趣程度差不多 |
[03:17] | Are we all out of tissues? | 我们没有纸巾了么 |
[03:18] | Uh, yeah, there’s a box in here. | 这里有一盒 |
[03:23] | Mom had to go in to work early, | 妈妈今天提前去上班了 |
[03:25] | so I guess I’m driving you to school. | 所以我猜由我来送你们去学校 |
[03:27] | Actually, no. I’m driving you to work. | 事实上 由我来送你去上班 |
[03:30] | Mom promised that I could use her car | 妈妈答应我可以用她的车 |
[03:32] | to go off campus for lunch today, | 我今天要去外面吃午饭 |
[03:33] | but since she had to leave early, | 但是她提前走了 |
[03:36] | uh… consider it an early birthday gift. | 把它当作一个提前的生日礼物吧 |
[03:38] | Your very own chauffeur– I’ll drive you to your office; | 你自己的私人司机 我会送你去办公室 |
[03:41] | I’ll pick you up when you’re done tonight. | 然后晚上接你回来 |
[03:43] | You can even ride in the backseat. | 你可以坐在后座上 |
[03:45] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[03:45] | You know this means that you have to take me | 你知道这意味着你必须在放学后 |
[03:47] | to the comic book store after school, right? | 送我去漫画书店 你知道吧 |
[03:49] | Have to? | 一定要吗 |
[03:50] | Come on, it’s Wednesday. | 今天星期三 |
[03:52] | Mom always takes me to the comic book store on Wednesday | 妈妈总是在星期三带我去漫画店 |
[03:54] | ’cause that’s when all the new comics come out. | 因为星期三是出新漫画的日子 |
[03:57] | Well, can’t it wait until tomorrow? | 嗯 不能等到明天去吗 |
[03:58] | Hey, you wouldn’t want me to get there | 嗨 你不是想我去的时候 |
[04:00] | after all the cool stuff is gone, would you? | 所有的好看的书都被卖光了吧 |
[04:02] | Yeah, you wouldn’t want her to get there | 是啊 你不是想她去的时候所有的 |
[04:04] | – after all the cool stuff is gone. – Okay. Fine. | -好看的书都被卖光了吧 -好吧 |
[04:07] | We’ll go to the comic book store. | 我们会去漫画店 |
[04:09] | But if you’re not done in 15 minutes, | 但是如果你不在15分钟内搞定 |
[04:10] | Marie and I are leaving you there. | 玛丽和我就会把你丢在那里 |
[04:12] | I can think of worse places to live. | 我还可以呆在更糟的地方 |
[04:16] | Sounds like you’re driving. | 听起来好像是你来开车 |
[05:14] | I’m thinking I’m not the only one | 我就知道头儿今天早上叫了 |
[05:15] | the principal wants to see in his office this morning. | 不止我一个人去他办公室见他 |
[05:17] | – Did you hear that? – Hear what? | -你听到那个了吗 -听到什么 |
[05:20] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[05:23] | Are either of you familiar with SARC? | 你们听说过SARC吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah, some kind of animal rights group? | 是的 某种动物权利组织 |
[05:28] | Southwest Animal Rights Coalition. | 西南动物权利联盟 |
[05:29] | That girl whose picture you’re staring at, | 你们现在看到照片上的这个女孩 |
[05:31] | she’s been working for them since | 她去年大学毕业后 |
[05:32] | she graduated college last year. | 就开始为SARC工作了 |
[05:34] | Her name’s Melissa Treynet, and apparently, | 她的名字叫梅丽莎·楚内 |
[05:36] | she was doing some kind of undercover work | 她主要做一些卧底的工作 |
[05:39] | at the AgroUnited Factory Farm on the outskirts of town, | 就在郊区的农业联合工厂化饲养场 |
[05:42] | and now she’s gone missing. | 现在她失踪了 |
[05:44] | No one’s heard from her for a week. | 已经一周没人听到过她的任何消息了 |
[05:46] | SARC thinks that AgroUnited found out what Melissa was up to | SARC认为那家饲养场发现了梅丽莎的企图 |
[05:49] | and that she may be the victim of foul play. | 她也许成了违规行为的受害者 |
[05:51] | They want to file a missing persons report, | 他们希望提交一份失踪人员报告 |
[05:53] | go to the media, talk about what a big, bad company | 在媒体上谈论农业联合就是一个这样的 |
[05:56] | AgroUnited is. | 一个大坏蛋公司 |
[05:57] | Meanwhile, AgroUnited is saying | 同时 农业联合说 |
[05:59] | if something happened to this girl, | 如果这个女孩发生了任何事情 |
[06:00] | – it has nothing to do with them. – Wait a second. | -都和他们无关 -等一下 |
[06:02] | What does this have to do with the district attorney’s office? | 这和地方检察官办公室有什么关系 |
[06:05] | AgroUnited employs several hundred people, | 农业联合有几百名员工 |
[06:07] | and at least up until now, | 至少现在是 |
[06:08] | they’ve always been good corporate citizens. | 他们一直都是良好的企业公民 |
[06:11] | The mayor called, asked me to get involved | 市长致电要求我介入 |
[06:13] | in figuring out where this girl is, | 并找出那个女孩在哪里 |
[06:15] | what might have happened to her, | 搞清楚她身上发生了什么事 |
[06:16] | and maybe help keep all of this out of the papers. | 也许帮忙让这事原离媒体 |
[06:19] | To that end, I have the head of SARC. | 为此 我叫了SARC的负责人 |
[06:21] | and the farm’s manager waiting in the conference room. | 和农场经理在会议室等候 |
[06:24] | So… shall we? | 走吧 |
[06:27] | Mr. Ruettiger’s farm processes pork on a massive scale. | 儒特先生的饲养场在大规模地加工猪肉 |
[06:31] | Last month, my organization was made aware of rumors | 上个月 我的组织听到传言 |
[06:34] | that in order to meet their quotas, | 为了完成他们的配额 |
[06:36] | AgroUnited was circumventing animal cruelty statutes | 农业联合绕过虐待动物法规 |
[06:40] | and housing livestock | 让家畜居住在 |
[06:42] | in unsafe and inhumane conditions. | 不安全和不人道的条件下 |
[06:45] | So, yes, we had Melissa apply for work | 是的 我们让梅丽莎去申请工作 |
[06:47] | in the hope that she would get a job, | 希望她会得到一份工作 |
[06:49] | and then she could document | 那时她就能记录下 |
[06:51] | whatever infractions took place. | 任何违反法规的事情发生 |
[06:53] | – And did she find anything? – No. | -她发现了任何事情吗 -没有 |
[06:55] | She didn’t find anything. | 她什么也没发现 |
[06:57] | Would you like to know why? | 你想知道为什么会这样吗 |
[06:58] | Because there was nothing to find. | 因为根本没有这样的事情 |
[07:01] | Our animals are all treated very well. | 我们的动物被饲养得非常好 |
[07:04] | Absolutely everything we do | 我们做的任何事都达到 |
[07:06] | is up to or exceeds the code. Now… | 甚至超过法规要求 现在… |
[07:11] | I am very sorry if you and your people | 如果你和你的人对我和我的公司有意见 |
[07:14] | have a problem with me and mine, but you know what? | 我很遗憾 但是你知道吗 |
[07:17] | We’re a business. | 我们是一个企业 |
[07:19] | We provide jobs for hundreds of people. | 我们给数百人提供就业机会 |
[07:21] | We provide a product that 97% of the country actually want. | 我们提供的产品满足97%的地区实际需要 |
[07:28] | Now, look… | 现在 你看… |
[07:30] | I feel… very badly | 我感觉…很糟糕 |
[07:33] | about this young woman, | 关于这位年轻的女士 |
[07:35] | but rest assured, wherever she is, | 但是我敢保证 无论她怎么样了 |
[07:37] | whatever happened to her, it had nothing to do with us. | 无论她发生了什么事 都和我们无关 |
[07:41] | I really don’t know how you could be so certain. | 我真的不知道你凭什么这么确定 |
[07:45] | Just last year, | 就在去年 |
[07:46] | one of our operatives was caught by his coworkers | 我们的一个工作人员在拍摄农场的时候 |
[07:49] | while videotaping at a farm, | 被他的同事抓住 |
[07:51] | and they beat him within an inch of his life. | 他们把他打得半死 |
[07:54] | That has nothing to do with me; | 这和我无关 |
[07:55] | that has nothing to do with my farm. | 和我的饲养场无关 |
[07:57] | So you say. | 是你这么说的啊 |
[08:00] | You know what? I’m done here. | 你知道吗 我要走了 |
[08:02] | – Mr. Ruettiger, please… – Mr. Devalos, with respect, | -儒特先生 -德弗洛斯先生 恕我直言 |
[08:04] | there is only so much slander I can take in one day. | 我一天之内只能忍受这么多诽谤 |
[08:08] | If you want to have your people visit my farm, | 你可以让你的人参观我的饲养场 |
[08:11] | if you want to talk to my employees, | 如果你愿意可以带走我的雇员 |
[08:12] | you feel free– | 请自便 |
[08:14] | you don’t even have to get a warrant– | 你甚至不需要拿到许可证 |
[08:16] | but I will not sit here and listen to one more word | 但是我不要坐在这里多听这个女人 |
[08:21] | of this woman’s nonsense. | 一个字的废话 |
[08:22] | I do not have the time. | 我没有时间 |
[08:24] | Some of us actually have to work for a living. | 我们中间的有些人还是要工作谋生的 |
[08:32] | I am inclined to want to call a press conference. | 我倾向于召开新闻发布会 |
[08:35] | I think it is time | 我认为是时候 |
[08:36] | to make people aware of Melissa’s disappearance, | 让人们意识到梅丽莎的失踪 |
[08:39] | to make people aware that all is not right with AgroUnited, | 使人们了解农业联合的一切 都是错误的 |
[08:42] | and that, in fact, | 事实上 |
[08:44] | people may be putting their lives in peril by eating their food. | 这些食物会让他们的生命受到威胁 |
[08:48] | Don’t you think that’s a bit premature, Victoria? | 你不认为这样太仓促了吗 维多利亚 |
[08:50] | For one thing, we can’t even be sure | 一方面 我们甚至不能肯定 |
[08:51] | that Melissa was a victim of foul play at this point. | 梅丽莎是违规行为的受害者这一点 |
[08:54] | It’s not like you were paying her a fortune; | 这可不像你付她钱 |
[08:56] | who’s to say she didn’t just meet some guy | 谁也说不好 她也许只是遇到某个人 |
[08:57] | and take off for parts unknown? | 为了某些原因离开 |
[09:00] | If you hold a press conference | 如果你召开新闻发布会了 |
[09:02] | and Melissa pops up | 然后梅丽莎第二天 |
[09:02] | from out of nowhere the next day, | 不知道从哪儿又跑出来了 |
[09:04] | then you and your organization are gonna look awfully foolish. | 你和你的组织就会非常糗了 |
[09:07] | Let us do our work. | 让我们先进行一番调查 |
[09:08] | Let us go to the farm, talk to the people there. | 去饲养场看看 和那里的人谈谈 |
[09:10] | If we don’t come up with some tangible results in a couple of days, | 如果过几天我们还是没能得出明确结论的话 |
[09:14] | then, yeah, by all means, talk to the press. | 那 是的 当然 你可以告知媒体 |
[09:17] | What do you say, Victoria? | 你觉得怎么样 维多利亚 |
[09:27] | Oh, yeah. Whew! | 哦 太好了 哟 |
[09:29] | We’re makin’ bacon now. | 我们现在就能做烤肉了 |
[09:30] | Here you go. | 这是你们的 |
[09:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:57] | If the Animal Rights Coalition | 如果动物权利联盟 |
[09:58] | really wants to get people to stop eating meat, | 真的想让人们不再吃肉的话 |
[10:00] | they should try bottling that smell. | 他们应当试着把这个味道灌装起来 |
[10:11] | What’s going on? What are you looking at? | 怎么了 你在看什么 |
[10:13] | Hold the jokes. I think I recognize that pig. | 不许笑话我 我觉得我认识那头猪 |
[10:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:19] | That pig– I think I know him. | 就那头猪 我觉得我认识它 |
[10:23] | So, listen, if I’m sticking my nose somewhere it doesn’t belong, | 听着 如果我问了不该问的 |
[10:25] | just say so, | 你尽管直说 |
[10:26] | but am I allowed to ask | 但我能不能问下 |
[10:26] | where and when you first met this pig? | 你当初是在何时何地与这头猪邂逅的 |
[10:29] | In bed, the other night. | 在床上 某天晚上 |
[10:31] | You happy? | 你开心了吧 |
[10:36] | Hey. What’s he doing? | 嘿 它在干嘛呢 |
[10:39] | I don’t know. He’s your friend. | 我不知道啊 它是你的朋友 |
[10:43] | Hey, I think he’s making a break for it. | 嘿 我想它正试着逃走呢 |
[10:45] | Come on. What do we do? | 快点 我们该做些什么 |
[10:47] | Or are we supposed to call someone? | 或者我们是不是该给谁打电话了 |
[10:48] | I don’t know. Who do you call? | 我不知道 打给谁呢 |
[10:50] | I think we should follow him. | 我想我们应当跟着它 |
[10:51] | If you say so. | 如果你这么说的话 |
[10:56] | Barney! | 巴尼 |
[10:57] | Oh, he’s got a name, and you know what it is. | 哦 它还有名字啊 这你居然也知道 |
[10:59] | I’m not gonna ask. | 我不会再多问了 |
[11:01] | Barney! | 巴尼 |
[11:02] | Hey, Barney! | 嘿 巴尼 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | We caught up to him. Now what do we do? | 我们追上它了 那我们现在要做点什么 |
[11:21] | Who picks him up? Who carries him home? | 谁来抱它 谁来送它回去 |
[11:23] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[11:24] | Lee, I think I know this tree. | 李 我知道这棵树 |
[11:29] | Well, you know the tree; you know the pig. | 当然 你认识这棵树 你认识这头猪 |
[11:31] | I’m starting to think you got this whole other life | 我开始觉得你在过着我完全不知道的 |
[11:33] | you don’t tell me about. | 另一种截然不同的生活了 |
[11:34] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[11:49] | Lee… I think you need to call Forensics. | 李 我觉得你该给法医打电话了 |
[11:53] | I don’t think melissa Treynet is missing. | 我觉得梅丽莎·楚内并不是失踪 |
[11:56] | I think she may be dead. | 我觉得她可能是死了 |
[11:59] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[12:00] | Check me out! | 快看看啊 |
[12:01] | I haven’t been able | 我从大学之后 |
[12:03] | to lift a whole car over my head since, what, college? | 就再也没能把车举过我的头顶了 |
[12:08] | So, you like it? | 那你喜欢吗 |
[12:09] | Oh, my God, I love it, especially that cape. | 哦 天 我喜欢 特别是那个披肩 |
[12:11] | I think that’s a really good look for me. | 我觉得我穿上特别好看 |
[12:13] | Almost as good a look as my new sweater. | 差不多和我的新毛衣一样好看 |
[12:15] | Well, not so fast. | 好了 先别急 |
[12:17] | There’s one more present, isn’t there, Marie? | 还有个礼物 不是吗 玛丽 |
[12:20] | Good! | 太好了 |
[12:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Hey, what’s that? | 嘿 那是什么 |
[12:26] | I thought you gave her the tie to wrap. | 我以为你会给她个领带或围巾呢 |
[12:27] | I… did. | 我就是给的领带啊 |
[12:28] | I don’t know what’s in there. | 我不知道那里面是什么 |
[12:31] | More birthday presents. | 还有生日礼物哈 |
[12:35] | You got Daddy a toy? | 你给爸爸送了个玩具吗 |
[12:37] | Wow, Marie, that really is something. | 哇哦 玛丽 还真挺不错的呢 |
[12:40] | Oh, my God, | 哦 我的天 |
[12:40] | it’s an Axion! | 是艾克西恩啊 |
[12:44] | Tell me you don’t remember this | 别告诉我你不记得 |
[12:45] | from when we were kids. | 我们小的时候玩的这个东西 |
[12:46] | I had one in the first grade. | 我一年级的时候就有一个 |
[12:47] | All the kids my age had one. | 我那个年代的所有小孩都会有一个的 |
[12:49] | Come on, Axion! | 快看 是艾克西恩啊 |
[12:52] | Axion, the Galactic Guardian! | 艾克西恩 银河守护者啊 |
[12:54] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[12:55] | You had that when you were a kid, right? | 你小的时候玩的这个 对吗 |
[12:57] | So wouldn’t that kind of make it an antique? | 那这不就是个老古董了吗 |
[13:02] | Antique is probably pushing it a little bit, | 说古董可能有点过分 |
[13:05] | but collectible, yes, absolutely. | 但是 是的 绝对是收藏品 |
[13:07] | I think they stopped making these | 我以为他们在七十年代 |
[13:08] | in, like, the ’70s. | 就已经不再生产了呢 |
[13:09] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪找到的 |
[13:10] | The comic book store– | 在漫画书店 |
[13:11] | Ariel took us after school. | 放学后艾丽尔带我们去的 |
[13:14] | That’s funny. | 那可奇怪了 |
[13:14] | I don’t remember seeing you buy anything | 我记得我们在那里的时候 |
[13:15] | when we were there. | 你并没有买过什么东西啊 |
[13:17] | Yeah, me-me, neither. | 是啊 我 我也觉得 |
[13:21] | Wasn’t it expensive? | 很贵吗 |
[13:22] | No. | 不贵 |
[13:29] | Marie, sweetie, how did you pay for this? | 玛丽 亲爱的 你是怎样付的钱 |
[13:38] | Hey, this is Danny from Masked Menace Comics and Collectibles. | 嘿 我是蒙面怪人动漫玩具收藏店的丹尼 |
[13:42] | We’re closed right now, | 我们现在已经关门了 |
[13:43] | but please leave a message at the beep. | 请在哔的一声后留言 |
[13:45] | Excelsior! | 精益求精啊 |
[13:48] | Hi, Danny. | 你好 丹尼 |
[13:49] | Uh, my name is Joe Dubois. | 我叫乔·迪布瓦 |
[13:51] | My six-year-old was in your store today, | 我六岁的女儿今天去了你的商店 |
[13:54] | and she, uh, unintentionally walked out | 她离开的时候 |
[13:55] | with an old toy that you had on display. | 无意间带出了你展出的一个老玩具 |
[14:00] | Uh, so just in case you realize | 只是以防万一 当你你发现 |
[14:02] | you’re missing a certain galactic guardian, | 你丢失了某个银河守护者的时候 |
[14:05] | I want you to know that he’s safe | 我想告诉你他是安全的 |
[14:07] | and we’ll be returning him to you tomorrow. | 我们明天会将他归还给你 |
[14:10] | Uh, and for what it’s worth, | 嗯 另外我想说 |
[14:12] | I’m-I’m incredibly sorry about this. | 我对此非常抱歉 |
[14:16] | My youngest child is a shoplifter. | 我最小的孩子是个商店扒手 |
[14:18] | Happy birthday to me. | 祝我生日快乐吧 |
[14:20] | Come on, we talked to her. | 算了吧 我们和她谈过了 |
[14:21] | You saw her face. | 你看到她的样子了 |
[14:22] | She knows what she did was wrong. | 她知道她做错了 |
[14:24] | All she wanted to do was give her daddy | 她只是想给爸爸 |
[14:26] | something nice for his birthday. | 送个好些的生日礼物罢了 |
[14:29] | But besides the petty larceny, | 不过除了轻微的盗窃罪之外 |
[14:31] | didn’t you have a nice birthday? | 你的生日不是过的还不错吗 |
[14:36] | What? You didn’t have a nice birthday? | 怎么了 你生日过的不好吗 |
[14:38] | – Well… – What? | -哎 -怎么了 |
[14:41] | Every other birthday you always make the special lamb chops. | 每个生日你总是会为我做份特别的羊排 |
[14:44] | Tonight you made veggie lasagna. | 今晚你做了份素意大利面 |
[14:48] | Well… I just thought | 我只是觉得 |
[14:49] | we could do with a little less meat around here. | 我们可以少吃点肉而已 |
[14:51] | Well, okay, but on my birthday? | 好吧 行 但非要在我的生日当天吗 |
[14:55] | They screamed at me. | 它们冲着我尖叫 |
[15:00] | Who screamed at you? | 谁冲着你尖叫 |
[15:01] | The lamb chops– | 羊排 |
[15:02] | when I took them out of the freezer this afternoon, | 今天下午我从冰箱里把它们取出来的时候 |
[15:04] | they screamed at me. | 它们冲着我尖叫 |
[15:06] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[15:08] | I’m sure it is. | 我想是的 |
[15:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:16] | Sorry to call so late, | 很抱歉这么晚给你打电话 |
[15:17] | but I thought you’d want to know. | 但我觉得你应该很想知道 |
[15:18] | I got Forensics out here poking around your friend, the tree, | 我把法医带到了你的大树朋友这里探查 |
[15:21] | and they did find some blood and bone matter. | 他们确实发现了些血迹和骨头 |
[15:23] | They did? | 他们发现了吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, but no one on my end’s getting terribly excited. | 是的 但并没有人太过兴奋 |
[15:26] | You know, they reminded me it is next to a farm, | 他们提醒我这个地方紧邻饲养场 |
[15:28] | a slaughterhouse, technically, | 严格来讲 紧邻着屠宰场 |
[15:30] | so it wouldn’t be surprising to | 所以就算在泥土里 |
[15:31] | find all kinds of bone and blood in the soil | 找到些非人类的骨头和血迹 |
[15:33] | that isn’t necessarily human. | 也并不是很奇怪的事情 |
[15:35] | Plus, you got wildlife in the woods. | 另外 树林里还有些野生动物 |
[15:38] | I don’t know, Allison. | 我不知道 艾莉森 |
[15:40] | No one’s holding out a lot of hope. | 大家并没有对此抱太大希望 |
[15:41] | They are gonna analyze whatever it is they found? | 他们会分析他们发现的东西吧 |
[15:44] | Sure, they are. | 是的 他们会的 |
[15:45] | Oh, yeah, and, uh, by the way, | 哦 是的 还有 顺便说一句 |
[15:46] | uh, your other friend, uh, Borky? | 你的另一个朋友 伯尼 |
[15:48] | Barney! | 是巴尼 |
[15:51] | Well, he’s back in his pen, safe and sound, | 它回到它的猪圈里了 平安无事 |
[15:54] | probably dreaming of the day he grows up and becomes a pork chop. | 说不定正梦到它长大变成猪排的日子呢 |
[15:56] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[15:58] | Well, hey, look at the bright side: | 好吧 嘿 你可以看看好的一面 |
[15:59] | for the moment, we have to assume this girl is still alive | 目前为止 我们假设这个女孩还活着 |
[16:01] | and well somewhere. | 并且在某地健康的活着 |
[16:02] | And you and me, we get to go back to square one. | 你和我 我们得重新回到起点了 |
[16:07] | No, Mom! | 不要 妈妈 |
[16:08] | No! | 不要 |
[16:11] | There, there, son, it’s all right. | 就呆在那 儿子 没事情的 |
[16:13] | There’s nothing to be upset about. | 不需要为此感到难过 |
[16:15] | But, Mother, I don’t understand. | 可是 妈妈 我不明白 |
[16:17] | What are you doing out there? | 你去外面干嘛 |
[16:19] | Why are you in that cage? | 你为什么会在那个笼子里面 |
[16:21] | Are the humans taking you somewhere? | 这些人是要把你带到别的地方去吗 |
[16:24] | Don’t be afraid, Barney. | 别害怕 巴尼 |
[16:26] | It’s just my time. | 只是轮到我了 |
[16:27] | What do you mean, your time? | 你什么意思啊 轮到你了 |
[16:29] | My time– that’s the way life works. | 该我了 生活就是如此 |
[16:32] | You live, | 你努力活着 |
[16:33] | and then the humans take you, and it’s over. | 之后人类将你带走 然后就结束了 |
[16:36] | Barney, stop looking so sad. | 巴尼 别再这样悲伤 |
[16:38] | You need to be brave. | 你需要勇敢起来 |
[16:40] | But I don’t want to be brave. | 但我不想勇敢 |
[16:42] | I want you here, | 我想要你在这里 |
[16:43] | with me forever! | 永远陪在我身边 |
[16:47] | Mother, please don’t go! | 妈妈 别走 |
[16:49] | Don’t leave me! | 别离开我 |
[16:50] | I’m afraid, Mother! | 我害怕 妈妈 |
[16:52] | I’m afraid! | 我害怕 |
[16:55] | No! Mom, don’t leave! Stop! | 不 妈妈 别离开我 快停下啊 |
[17:03] | Hey, uh… you all right? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[17:06] | Allison, what’s wrong? | 艾莉森 怎么了 |
[17:08] | I think I’m supposed to save a pig. | 我觉得我应该去救那只猪 |
[17:22] | Mrs Dubois. Welcome. | 迪布瓦夫人 欢迎您 |
[17:25] | Ms. Gossett. | 戈塞特女士 |
[17:26] | Wow, you have quite an operation here. | 哇哦 你们的组织真是不错 |
[17:28] | Yeah, well, thank you. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[17:30] | I’m very proud of it. | 我很自豪 |
[17:31] | Believe it or not, most of this is funded by donations. | 也许你不相信 这些都是由捐款而来 |
[17:35] | A lot of people really believe in what we’re trying to do. | 很多人坚信我们所努力的事 |
[17:38] | So, what brings you by? | 什么风把你给吹来了 |
[17:39] | Some news about Melissa? | 梅丽莎有消息了吗 |
[17:41] | No. Sorry. | 很抱歉 并不是 |
[17:43] | Soon, I hope. | 希望很快就有消息 |
[17:46] | Actually, I was hoping to ask your advice about something. | 事实上 我是来征询你的意见的 |
[17:50] | So you want to save a pig? | 你是想要救一只猪吗 |
[17:53] | Not all pigs– just this one pig. | 不是所有的 就是某一只 |
[17:57] | Do you mind if I ask you why? | 介意告诉我原因吗 |
[18:00] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[18:01] | I-I just have this very powerful connection to him. | 我只是觉得跟他有某种很紧密的关联 |
[18:06] | I know that sounds crazy, right? | 听起来很神经 对吧 |
[18:10] | I mean, I just feel like I have to get him out of there | 我是说 我想要把他给弄出去 |
[18:12] | before it’s too late. | 希望为时不晚 |
[18:15] | What would I even do with him once I got him? | 我弄到他后该怎么办 |
[18:17] | I can’t just set him loose in my backyard. | 应该不能就把他放养在后院吧 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:25] | You know what, you’re-you’re… you’re busy with a lot of things. | 你很…很忙碌 |
[18:30] | I’m sorry that I bothered you… | 很抱歉打扰到你 |
[18:31] | You are not bothering me, Mrs. Dubois. | 迪布瓦太太 你并没有打扰到我 |
[18:35] | I’m worried about Melissa, but I have a job to do. | 我虽然很担心梅丽莎 但仍要工作 |
[18:38] | and nobody would understand that better than her. | 她比别人更明白这些 |
[18:49] | You know, if you did get that pig, | 如果你真的得到那只猪 |
[18:52] | I could help you place him in a livestock rescue farm. | 我可以帮你把他放到挽救生命农场 |
[18:55] | They’re very humane. | 他们很人道 |
[18:56] | The animals are very well treated. | 非常善待那些动物 |
[19:00] | The problem is, how do we get the pig. | 但是问题是 我们怎么才能弄到那只猪 |
[19:07] | You know what I would do if I were you? | 知道如果我是你会怎么做吗 |
[19:09] | I would try to speak a language that those AgroUnited people understand. | 按农业联合里人的思路来办 |
[19:14] | Offer them money. | 给钱 |
[19:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:17] | You think they’d actually sell him to me? | 你觉得他们会卖给我吗 |
[19:19] | They make a profit on every pig that they slaughter. | 他们在杀的每一只猪身上捞钱 |
[19:22] | I say figure out how much the animal is worth, | 我是说先搞清楚这猪到底值多少钱 |
[19:24] | and then you just offer a little bit more. | 再出高一点点的价格 |
[19:27] | That way, everybody wins. | 这样最后就能双赢 |
[19:31] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[19:32] | Melissa Treynet, our missing girl, | 梅丽莎·楚内 那个失踪的姑娘 |
[19:34] | turns out her passion for lost causes | 被证实她对失落的理想的热情 |
[19:36] | wasn’t limited to the work she did with animals. | 不仅局限在动物身上 |
[19:38] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:39] | Her boyfriend’s a recovering addict. | 她男友以前是个瘾君子 |
[19:42] | Did a stint for possession back in ’08. | 08年因为藏毒被抓 |
[19:44] | SARC hired him for a couple of months after he got out of prison. | 出狱几个月后 SARC雇了他 |
[19:47] | That’s where he and Melissa met. | 他跟梅丽莎在那认识的 |
[19:48] | Do you think he might have had something to do with her disappearance? | 你觉的他跟梅丽莎的失踪有关吗 |
[19:51] | I’m not sure, but he certainly seems | 还不确定 可以肯定的是 |
[19:52] | like a good place to start. | 从他查起会有收获 |
[19:55] | You know, I’ve been clean going on three years. | 你知道我三年没吸了 |
[19:58] | I just think you should know that. | 我觉得应该让你知道 |
[20:00] | Okay. I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[20:03] | Now let’s talk about your girlfriend. | 说说你的女友 |
[20:04] | According to her mother, | 她母亲说 |
[20:05] | you and Melissa hadn’t been getting along so well. | 你们俩相处的不怎么样 |
[20:08] | No, no, that’s not true. | 不 那不是真的 |
[20:10] | Melissa and I had sort of an on-again/off-again thing. | 我们俩时好时坏 |
[20:13] | That’s all. Her mom doesn’t really get that. | 就是这样 她妈妈不太了解 |
[20:15] | What about lately? | 最近怎么样 |
[20:17] | Were you on? Were you off? | 好还是坏呢 |
[20:19] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[20:21] | Have to ask Melissa. | 你得问梅丽莎 |
[20:23] | Ever since she started working the night shift at that farm… | 自从她开始在那农场上晚班以后 |
[20:26] | I don’t know. | 我说不上来 |
[20:27] | Can you be on with someone who’s never around? | 跟见不着面的人能好的起来吗 |
[20:30] | The last time I saw her | 最后一次见她 |
[20:31] | was the night before she started there. | 是她开始在那工作的前一晚 |
[20:33] | Where were you the night she disappeared? | 她失踪那晚你在哪儿 |
[20:37] | Does anyone even know what night that was? | 有人知道那是哪一晚吗 |
[20:40] | I mean, like I said, once she went undercover at that farm, | 我是说 自从她去那农场卧底以后 |
[20:43] | I wasn’t in regular contact with her. | 我们就没有正常联系 |
[20:46] | How about a week ago Tuesday? | 上个周二呢 |
[20:47] | She was supposed to have dinner with her mother | 她本来要跟她母亲一起吃饭 |
[20:48] | and never showed up. | 却没有出现 |
[20:50] | Where were you that night? | 你那晚在干嘛 |
[20:52] | Tending bar. | 在照看一家酒吧 |
[20:53] | I work at a club downtown. | 我在城里的一家俱乐部工作 |
[20:55] | You’re a recovering addict, you work at bar? | 你一边戒毒一边在酒吧上班吗 |
[21:00] | Well, how about after work? Where’d you go then? | 那下了班呢 你去了哪里 |
[21:02] | Home. Bed. | 回家睡觉 |
[21:05] | Alone. | 一个人吗 |
[21:13] | 肖恩 我今天录了这个 我想你为我坚持下去 如果有事发生 你知道该怎么做 | |
[21:27] | Look, I get why you’re asking these questions. I do, | 我知道你为什么问这些 真的 |
[21:29] | and-and I would love to help if I could, | 我很乐意要是能帮上忙 |
[21:31] | but the truth is, I have no idea where Melissa is. | 但我不知道梅丽莎在哪儿 |
[21:34] | Who was on that DVD? | 光盘上都有谁 |
[21:36] | She sent you a DVD, didn’t she? | 她给你了盘光盘 对吧 |
[21:39] | She brought a camera into that farm, | 她买了台录像机进农场 |
[21:41] | looking for evidence of animal abuse. | 为了查虐待动物的证据 |
[21:43] | That was the whole point, wasn’t it? | 这是关键问题 对吧 |
[21:46] | Well, I’m guessing she must have found some. | 我猜她找到了些什么 |
[21:48] | Why else would she send you that disk? | 还有其他什么原因 她会把那张碟给你 |
[21:52] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 问题是 |
[21:54] | I don’t know anything about any DVD, | 我不知道什么光盘的事 |
[21:56] | and I’m sorry, but, like I said, | 抱歉 但是就像我说的 |
[21:59] | I haven’t heard from Melissa since she started working there. | 自从她到那上班以后 就没她的消息了 |
[22:02] | Now, I would love to help, | 我很想帮忙 |
[22:03] | but I’m as mystified by all this as you are. | 但是我跟你一样毫不知情 |
[22:06] | The guy’s story | 那家伙所说的 |
[22:06] | stinks worse than that farm yesterday. | 比昨天农场里人说的还烂 |
[22:09] | What was that DVD you were asking about? | 你问的是什么光盘 |
[22:11] | Just something I saw in there. | 就是我在那里看到的 |
[22:12] | Melissa must have sent it to him. | 梅丽莎一定已经发给他了 |
[22:14] | You know, I’m starting to think | 我开始在想 |
[22:15] | that Victoria was right all along. | 维多利亚开始就是对的 |
[22:17] | What is somebody from that farm harmed Melissa | 农场里的某个人因为梅丽莎发现了 |
[22:19] | ’cause she found something that was incriminating? | 什么罪证而加害于她 |
[22:22] | Well, okay, let’s say she did. | 好吧 先假设她发现了什么 |
[22:23] | If Shane Carnahan had video like that in his possession, | 如果肖恩·卡纳汉手上有光盘 |
[22:26] | why wouldn’t he just show it to us? | 为什么不给我们看 |
[22:27] | He’s got to know he’s a suspect. | 他知道自己是嫌疑人 |
[22:28] | Why not point us in a different direction? | 为什么不换个角度想想 |
[22:31] | Look on the bright side: we got a suspect. | 看看好的方面 我们有了个嫌疑人 |
[22:34] | I think we’ll have more luck finding Melissa Treynet | 我觉得更有可能找到梅丽莎·楚内 |
[22:36] | if we investigate one guy instead of, you know, a whole industry. | 只要我们去调查某一个人而不是整个产业 |
[22:44] | I’m sorry, and I’ll never do it again. | 抱歉 我不会了 |
[22:51] | You know, sir, we have a very strict policy here | 先生 我们对商店扒手 |
[22:54] | in regards to shoplifters. | 处置很严厉 |
[22:57] | We let the police handle them. | 我们都交给警方 |
[23:01] | Sweetie, would you mind just waiting for me right over there by the door? | 宝贝 你在门口等我一下 |
[23:08] | Look, she made a mistake. | 她犯了个错 |
[23:10] | She apologized; she brought back your merchandise. | 她道歉了 把东西还了回来 |
[23:13] | Don’t you think maybe we can leave the police out of this? | 你不觉得不该让警察插手吗 |
[23:17] | I mention she’s six? | 我说了她才六岁吧 |
[23:20] | The Axion is damaged, sir. | 艾克西恩损坏了 先生 |
[23:23] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:24] | This figure. | 这东西 |
[23:25] | When she took it, it was marked “Very fine condition.” | 她拿走的时候标着 完好无损 |
[23:29] | Now I’d barely call it “Good.” | 现在连还好都算不上 |
[23:30] | The joints are loose now, | 关节处都松了 |
[23:32] | and there’s a small crack on the back of his left leg. | 左腿后面还有个小裂缝 |
[23:37] | The joints are, what, 35 years old? | 什么这些关节 都35年了吧 |
[23:40] | All I’m saying is, sir, I can’t sell this, | 先生 我是说 这样子 |
[23:43] | not in this condition. | 我没法卖 |
[23:46] | Not to any serious collector. | 没法卖个任何个严谨的收藏家 |
[23:49] | All right, fine, if it’ll end this, I’ll buy the Axion, | 好吧 要是能了断 我买了 |
[23:51] | for whatever you say it’s worth before the joints were loosened. | 就按原来在什么关节松了之前的价格 |
[23:55] | Fair enough.You can make that check out for $350. | 也行 你可以花350块买了它 |
[24:00] | Or… if you’d like, we could just, uh, | 或者要是愿意 我们也可以 |
[24:03] | turn the whole matter over to the authorities. | 交给警方处理 |
[24:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah, in here. | 有 在这儿 |
[24:15] | Hey, I thought you were taking that thing back. | 我还以为你要把这东西还回去 |
[24:17] | Yeah, I tried, but the previous owner wouldn’t take it | 试了 但是失主不接受 |
[24:20] | in its new and not-so-improved condition. | 基于它目前不怎么样地状况 |
[24:22] | Ended up having to cut the guy a check for $350. | 花了350大洋了结的 |
[24:27] | It was either that or let | 不这样 |
[24:28] | the police take Marie away in handcuffs. | 警察就要铐走玛丽 |
[24:30] | I’m still not sure I made the right decision. | 我还不确定是不是做对了 |
[24:32] | Yeah, you know, it’s a… | 那个 要知道 |
[24:33] | it’s a really good birthday present. | 这是个不错的生日礼物 |
[24:35] | Yeah, it brings back some memories. | 留下了些许回忆 |
[24:38] | The only thing missing is the nail polish. | 唯一少掉的是指甲油 |
[24:40] | -Nail polish? -Yeah, my mom used to write my name in nail polish | -指甲油 -我妈在所有玩具上 |
[24:43] | on all my toys so no one could take them | 用指甲油写下我名字 这样就不会 |
[24:45] | and claim they were theirs. | 被人拿走还谎称是他们的 |
[24:47] | What are you doing? | 干嘛阿 |
[24:48] | Just checking to see if you have some nail polish. | 看看你身上有没有指甲油写的字 |
[24:50] | I wouldn’t want someone to take you | 不想让谁带走你 |
[24:52] | and say you belonged to them. | 还说你属于他们 |
[24:54] | So what kept you? | 怎么忙到这么晚 |
[24:55] | I got your message about missing dinner, | 收到你的短信说不回来吃饭 |
[24:57] | but you didn’t say why. | 不过没有写原因 |
[24:59] | You know that farm I was at yesterday? | 你知道我昨天去的那个饲养场吗 |
[25:02] | The one where that missing girl worked? | 那个失踪女孩工作的地方吗 |
[25:04] | I went by there tonight after work | 今天下班以后我到那里 |
[25:06] | to take care of a little personal business. | 去处理了一些些私事 |
[25:10] | This guy… was only the second most expensive | 这东西不过是今天的强制购买物里 |
[25:13] | impulse buy of the day. | 第二贵的 |
[25:16] | $500 for a pig?! | 500块买只猪 |
[25:18] | I know. It’s a lot! | 我知道 很贵 |
[25:19] | I had to get him out of there. | 我不能让他留在那 |
[25:21] | Honey, think about everything that he’s been through. | 亲爱的 想想他所受的煎熬 |
[25:23] | He witnessed a murder. He lost his mother. | 目睹了场谋杀又失去了母亲 |
[25:26] | Allison, he’s a pig! | 艾莉森 他只是头猪 |
[25:28] | Where is he? He’s not in the garage, is he? | 他在哪 没呆在车库里吧 |
[25:31] | Those guys eat anything. | 那些家伙什么都吃 |
[25:32] | I’ve got a lot of important stuff out there. | 我有很多重要的东西放在那里呢 |
[25:34] | Backyard? | 难道是在后院 |
[25:36] | No, he’s with the animal rights people. | 没有 他和动物保护协会的人在一起 |
[25:38] | We’re working on finding him a permanent home. | 我们正在为他找一个永久的住处 |
[25:40] | Great, $500– we don’t even have anything to show for it. | 很好 五百元 其他就不用我们来负责了 |
[25:43] | Okay, now you want him in the garage? | 好吧 你现在倒希望他在车库了 |
[25:46] | You know, a few months ago, | 你知道的 几个月前 |
[25:47] | we were shopping for things for the girls | 我们正在为女孩们买东西 |
[25:49] | and I saw that necklace in the jewelry store window, | 当时我在珠宝台喜欢上一条项链 |
[25:51] | and you said, “Get it. You never get anything for yourself.” | 你就说”买吧” 而你从不买东西给自己 |
[25:53] | So, you got yourself a toy today. | 而今天你为自己买了个玩具 |
[25:55] | I got myself a pig. | 而我也得到了我的小猪 |
[25:56] | Ain’t life great? | 美好的生活不就是这样吗 |
[25:58] | You’re right. Use it in good health. | 你说的对 健康生活就是要乐观的态度 |
[26:00] | You sure you don’t want me to put | 你确定不要我弄点 |
[26:01] | some nail polish on the little inker? | 指甲油涂在玩具上吗 |
[26:04] | You were supposed to get here 20 minutes ago. | 你应该在20分钟前就到了 |
[26:06] | Look, I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, | 听着 我不知道你想玩什么把戏 |
[26:07] | but I’m ready for you. I’m not going to let you | 但尽管放马过来 我不会让你 |
[26:10] | do to me whatever you did to Melissa. | 对梅丽莎为所欲为的 |
[26:12] | Listen, this is the last message I’m going to leave you. | 听着 这是我最后一次给你留言了 |
[26:14] | Get over here with my $50,000 | 带五万元来见我 |
[26:16] | or I’m taking her video and putting it up on the Web. | 不然我就把她的视频放到网上去 |
[26:21] | Who’s out there? | 谁在那儿 |
[26:51] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[27:03] | Well, I can’t find any blood. No spent cartridge. | 我找不到任何血迹 也没发现什么弹壳 |
[27:11] | Well, maybe the killer cleaned up before he left. | 也许杀手在离开前清理了现场 |
[27:12] | Oh, maybe. | 哦 也许 |
[27:14] | Look, I know what you saw in your dreams. | 我知道你在梦里看见了些什么 |
[27:17] | I know that you believe | 我也知道你相信 |
[27:18] | that Melissa Treynet and Shane Carnahan were killed, | 梅丽莎·楚内和肖恩·卡纳汉被杀了 |
[27:21] | but at the moment, that’s a tough buy, Allison. | 但目前来说这种判断很难站住脚 艾莉森 |
[27:24] | We don’t have any bodies. We don’t have any evidence. | 我们没有发现尸体 也没有任何证据 |
[27:26] | If you play this thing strictly by the books, | 如果严格按理论上来做 |
[27:28] | you kind of have to conclude that we don’t have any murders. | 可能根本不存在什么杀手 |
[27:31] | Oh, come on, Lee. | 哦 拜托 李 |
[27:32] | We know something’s going on at that farm. | 我们知道农场里一定发生过什么 |
[27:34] | Whatever it is, Melissa taped it | 无论是什么 梅丽莎录了下来 |
[27:36] | and she’s dead now because of it. | 而她也因为那死了 |
[27:37] | And now, so is Shane Carnahan. | 而现在 肖恩·卡纳汉也同样失踪了 |
[27:39] | Maybe or maybe he’s just off getting stoned somewhere. | 也许他只是去了其他地方 |
[27:42] | Or maybe, uh, we spooked him yesterday and he took off. | 又或者 他只是被我们吓坏了然后逃跑了 |
[27:44] | Or maybe he decided he didn’t want to be around | 也有可能他不想坐以待毙 |
[27:46] | if we found a way to connect him | 如果我们真的找到 |
[27:47] | to his girlfriend’s disappearance. | 他女朋友的失踪和他有关系 |
[27:50] | You’ve got to admit, that’s a lot of maybes. | 你必须得承认 有多种可能性 |
[27:58] | He cleans it pretty good, huh? | 他吃的很干净哦 |
[27:59] | There you go, Barney.You’re hungry. | 来吧 巴尼 你一定饿坏了 |
[28:01] | Barney, huh? | 他叫巴尼啊 |
[28:02] | Wow, I didn’t realize the fella had a name already. | 没想到这小家伙还有名字 |
[28:05] | I’ll be sure to pass that along to the people | 我一定会把这名字告诉 |
[28:07] | from the rescue farm when they come get him. | 从他逃出来的农场里的那些人的 |
[28:09] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[28:11] | I should get him back to the holding pen. | 我得把他带去存放栏了 |
[28:13] | So he’s ready. Let’s go. | 那么他已经准备好了 我们走吧 |
[28:15] | Barney, let’s go. Come on. | 巴尼 我们走 来吧 |
[28:18] | Bye. Bye, Barney. | 再见 再见 巴尼 |
[28:21] | Is this thing on? | 可以了吗 |
[28:22] | Testing, one, two? | 测试 一 二 |
[28:24] | So, here’s the video report you’ve been waiting for. | 那么 这就是你期待已久的录像了 |
[28:27] | Hi, Victoria. This is Melissa. | 你好 维多利亚 我是梅丽莎 |
[28:30] | Thank you for letting me waste the last three weeks of my life. | 感谢你浪费了我生命中的三个星期 |
[28:34] | Uh, well, it’s March 23. | 今天是三月二十三日 |
[28:36] | 6:13 in the morning and I just finished up | 现在是早上六点十三分 我刚结束了 |
[28:38] | my 19th day of employment here, | 我在这为期十九天的工作 |
[28:43] | and I am pleased to report | 还有我请求媒体曝光 |
[28:45] | that all of the rumors of animal cruelty | 那些关于虐待动物的谣言 |
[28:47] | seem to be utterly unfounded. | 看起来完全是胡说八道 |
[28:50] | Are the people who run this place | 是这里的人把 |
[28:52] | turning innocent animals into food? | 无辜的动物变成食物的吗 |
[28:55] | Yes. Of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[28:56] | But they’re doing it in accordance | 但是一切都是按照 |
[28:58] | with all of the state’s animal cruelty statutes. | 关于虐待动物的条例来做的 |
[29:00] | So, I’m pulling the plug. | 所以 我要去揭发这一切 |
[29:04] | I’m going in tomorrow and I am quitting. | 我明天就走了 还有我准备辞职了 |
[29:06] | There’s just nothing to see here. | 这里已经没啥好看的了 |
[29:11] | Mrs. Dubois? | 迪布瓦女士 |
[29:13] | Was there something about Melissa? | 有关于梅丽莎的新闻吗 |
[29:19] | Uh… they were just talking about the weather. | 他们刚刚只是在谈论天气 |
[29:23] | But I promise you, as soon as I hear something, | 但我保证 一旦我有什么消息 |
[29:25] | you’ll be one of the first people that I call. | 我会第一个打电话给您的 |
[29:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:34] | You and me have a problem, sir. | 我们有麻烦了 先生 |
[29:38] | Who is this? | 请问是谁 |
[29:38] | This is Daniel Watson | 我是丹尼尔·沃森 |
[29:40] | from Masked Menace Comics and Collectibles. | 来自蒙面怪人动漫玩具收藏店 |
[29:43] | – I’m missing my Sultar. – I beg your pardon? | -我的索尔特丢了 -什么 |
[29:46] | Sultar. As in Sultar the Cosmic Cavalier. | 索尔特 一个宇宙骑士 |
[29:50] | Blue body armor, about 12 inches high. | 身着蓝色盔甲 约12英尺高 |
[29:53] | He had two big yellow swords and a button on his back | 他手持两把黄色宝剑 背后还有个按钮 |
[29:56] | that made him walk when you pressed it. | 按下按钮他就会走路了 |
[29:58] | Yeah, no. I know what a Sultar is. | 是啊 不 我知道索尔特是什么 |
[30:01] | I had one when I was a kid. | 我小的时候有一个 |
[30:02] | Yeah? I had one. | 是吗 我也有过一个 |
[30:05] | Yesterday. In a display case by my front door. | 昨天 在我前门的展示柜里 |
[30:09] | Right up until your daughter took it. | 在你女儿拿走前一直呆在那 |
[30:12] | Took it? My daughter? | 拿走了 我女儿拿的吗 |
[30:15] | Is this some kind of joke? | 你是在说笑吗 |
[30:17] | Uh, I’m looking at the security tape right now, sir. | 我正在看监控录像 先生 |
[30:21] | I’m watching her put the Sultar into her backpack. | 我正看着她把索尔特装进背包里 |
[30:26] | You know what? No, that’s insane. | 知道吗 不可能 完全是胡说八道 |
[30:28] | I don’t know what your problem is. | 我不知道你有什么麻烦 |
[30:29] | I don’t know what you’re trying to pull here, | 我也不知道你为什么会打到这里来 |
[30:31] | but my daughter’s not going to do that. | 但我女儿才不会干这种事呢 |
[30:32] | She’s not going to walk into a store with her father | 她不会在跟她爸爸逛商店的时候 |
[30:34] | and then apologize for stealing something, | 并刚为自己的偷窃行为道完歉后 |
[30:35] | then steal something else. | 又偷东西 |
[30:36] | – I beg to differ. – Well, you beg all you want. | -我不敢苟同 -随便你苟同什么 |
[30:38] | It just isn’t so. | 这是不可能的 |
[30:45] | Uh, I’m going to have to call you back, Dan. | 我呆会儿再打给你 丹 |
[30:50] | Pretty lame, huh? | 很丢脸啊 对吧 |
[30:52] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿拿来的 |
[30:54] | I found it in one of Marie’s drawers. | 我在玛丽的抽屉里发现的 |
[30:56] | You push a button on the back and… | 按一下背后的按钮 |
[30:57] | And it walks. I know. | 它就走动了 我知道的 |
[31:07] | Are you coming to bed? | 你还不睡觉吗 |
[31:10] | She’s sorry, you know? | 她已经认错了 你知道的 |
[31:13] | For what it’s worth, she was going to give you this one, too. | 这是值得的 她其实打算把这个也给你的 |
[31:16] | She was just waiting for the right time. | 她只是在等待时机 |
[31:18] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这么说是想让我好受点吗 |
[31:21] | I think we should take her to a child psychologist. | 我觉得我们该带她去看看儿童心理医生 |
[31:23] | She’s stolen twice in two days. | 她在两天中偷了两回东西 |
[31:26] | Are we going to have to buy this one, too? | 我们要把这个也买下吗 |
[31:28] | Already bought. | 已经买下来了 |
[31:29] | The comic book guy was kind enough to take my credit card | 这个漫画英雄已经足以让我的信用卡 |
[31:32] | over the phone this time. | 直接爆掉了 |
[31:34] | Do I even want to know how much he was? | 我还得知道他的价格吗 |
[31:37] | Well, let’s just say between your pig and my toys, | 比你的小猪便宜 比我的玩具贵 |
[31:39] | we spent over a thousand bucks this week. | 我们这星期已经花了一千多块钱了 |
[31:42] | Speaking of pigs… | 说起猪猪 |
[31:43] | Now that we’ve adopted the little fella, | 现在我们收养着那个小家伙 |
[31:46] | how does it work? | 然后会怎么样呢 |
[31:47] | Do they send us pictures of him in fancy, new clothes? | 他们会给我们寄他的画吗 或者新衣服吗 |
[31:50] | Does he write us letters? | 他给我们写信了吗 |
[31:51] | How do we know that the money that we’re sending him is | 我们怎么知道我们给他寄的钱 |
[31:53] | actually being used to provide a higher quality of slop? | 会改善他的生活质量 |
[31:56] | Okay, don’t make fun. | 好了 别开玩笑了 |
[31:57] | I already feel stupid enough. | 我已经觉得这是件蠢事了 |
[31:59] | You know, I-I-I still have no idea | 你知道 我还是不知道 |
[32:01] | why I was feeling what I was feeling about him. | 为什么我曾经会对他有那样的感觉 |
[32:03] | Why I felt like I needed to save him. | 为什么我觉得自己得救他 |
[32:06] | But the good news is, whatever it is seems to have passed. | 但好消息是 无论是为什么都已经不重要了 |
[32:10] | No more weird dreams about him. | 不会再出现关于他的怪梦了 |
[32:12] | No more weird sounds when I see meat. | 听起来像是我看见肉了 |
[32:15] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[32:16] | I even saw those lamb chops in the freezer today. | 我甚至今天还去看了那些冰箱里的羊排 |
[32:18] | They didn’t make a peep. | 他们根本没去瞧过一眼 |
[32:19] | Well, that’s good. | 太好了 |
[32:21] | Glad to hear it. | 真高兴能听见你那么说 |
[32:22] | Well, how about we have them tomorrow night? | 我们明晚就把他们吃了如何 |
[32:24] | I want to make sure we eat them | 我想确保在他们再次交谈前 |
[32:25] | before they start talking again. | 我们就把他们给吃了 |
[32:33] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[32:35] | It’s Melissa Treynet stuff. | 都是梅丽莎·楚内的物品 |
[32:38] | I got it from her desk at the Animal Rights Coalition. | 我从她在动物保护协会的办公桌上拿到的 |
[32:40] | Her boss let me have it. | 她老板同意我拿走这些东西 |
[32:42] | I was hoping maybe it would spark something. | 我希望这些东西能闪现点信息给我 |
[32:45] | And did it? | 那发现什么了吗 |
[32:46] | Uh, no. Not really. | 不 还没有 |
[32:49] | I was so sure | 我曾经很确信 |
[32:51] | all of thess had to do with something she saw at the farm. | 这些东西和她在饲养场看见的会有些关系 |
[32:53] | Then today… | 然而今天 |
[32:58] | Maybe I’m wrong about all of it. | 我觉得自己可能是大错特错了 |
[32:59] | Maybe there was no DVD. | 也许根本没有光盘 |
[33:01] | Maybe there was no murder. | 也许也不存在什么杀手 |
[33:04] | Maybe she did run off with her boyfriend to Mexico. | 也有可能是她和男朋友私奔去墨西哥了 |
[33:15] | You’re right, honey. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[33:16] | Maybe I should just go to bed. | 也许我该上床睡觉 |
[33:39] | You said you wanted to talk? | 你说想谈谈 |
[33:42] | I just clocked out, | 我刚下班 |
[33:43] | so I need get back to the locker room to change. | 所以我得回去更衣室里换个衣服 |
[33:46] | If you don’t turn in your overalls after your shift, | 如果下班后不换衣服的话 |
[33:48] | then the manager docks you. | 经理会骂的 |
[33:51] | It’s your last day on a job | 今天是你最后一天在这工作了 |
[33:53] | You never intended to keep, Melissa. | 你也不想继续呆下去了吧 梅丽莎 |
[33:55] | Do you really care if you get | 你真的介意 |
[33:56] | into a little bit of trouble with your manager, huh? | 和你的经理起点小冲突吗 |
[34:01] | I’m assuming you’re here to talk about the DVD I sent you. | 我以为你是想谈我给你的那张光盘的事 |
[34:06] | You know, when you said | 当听你说 |
[34:08] | you recorded something that you wanted me to see, | 你拍了一些东西想让我看看 |
[34:10] | I assumed that it was some atrocity | 我以为会是一些 |
[34:12] | that was being committed right here on this farm. | 这间农场里出现的残暴行为 |
[34:15] | I never in a million years | 出乎我意料的是 |
[34:17] | thought that the star of your little film would be me. | 你拍的居然是关于我的事情 |
[34:22] | Okay, it’s not me. | 好吧 也不是关于我 |
[34:25] | It’s my ledgers, my bank statements. | 是我的账户情况 |
[34:28] | How can you be so smug? | 为什么你一点反省的意思都没有 |
[34:31] | You’re stealing money from your own organization, Victoria. | 你在从你自己的机构里捞钱 维多利亚 |
[34:34] | Money that people donated because they trusted you. | 那些钱是别人信任你才捐给你的 |
[34:37] | They believed in you. | 他们相信你 |
[34:39] | My God, you’re young. | 真是年轻气盛啊 |
[34:43] | Yes. After 23 years | 没错 在做了23年 |
[34:47] | of selfless service, I found it necessary | 义务服务之后 我发现我需要 |
[34:50] | to supplement my meager salary. | 增加一点我微薄的薪水 |
[34:52] | You bought homes. | 你用些钱买了房子 |
[34:54] | You bought cars. You bought art… | 买车 买艺术品 |
[34:56] | To entertain the people whose generosity | 这是为了招待那些 |
[34:58] | makes the coalition possible. | 慷慨的捐献者用的 |
[35:03] | You know, I admired you so much. | 你知道吗 我之前很敬佩你 |
[35:08] | And I, you. | 我也一样 |
[35:11] | Which is why | 所以说 |
[35:13] | I want to make you a proposition. | 我有一个提议 |
[35:17] | I am contemplating retirement and… | 你准备退休了 |
[35:21] | I was wondering if you would consider | 我在想你要不要考虑 |
[35:22] | following in my footsteps | 接下我的位置 |
[35:24] | and taking over the role as chairwoman. | 继续我的事业 |
[35:28] | I’m sorry, Victoria. | 很抱歉 维多利亚 |
[35:30] | I made copies of the DVD and mailed them | 那张光盘我刻了很多 |
[35:33] | to several people with instructions | 然后寄给了好几个人并且让他们 |
[35:35] | to contact the media. | 联系媒体 |
[35:41] | I’m going to go change. | 我要回去换衣服了 |
[35:48] | This’ll only hurt for a moment. | 痛苦很快就会过去的 |
[36:04] | I-I know you’ve been in court all day. | 我知道你在法庭忙了一整天 |
[36:06] | I don’t mean to ambush you. | 我不是故意要来烦你的 |
[36:07] | Allison, I know what you want, | 艾莉森 我知道你要问什么 |
[36:08] | but I don’t have any answers for you. | 但是我没法回答你 |
[36:10] | How can you not have any answers for me? | 怎么可能 |
[36:12] | Don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[36:13] | After you called last night, | 昨晚你打给我之后 |
[36:14] | I had a judge issue a search warrant | 我向法院申请了对维多利亚·戈塞特 |
[36:16] | for Victoria Gossett’s home, car and office. | 家里 车子还有办公室的搜查令 |
[36:18] | Last I checked, we turned up absolutely nothing. | 但是我们什么都没查到 |
[36:22] | What about the ledgers? | 那账户呢 |
[36:23] | What about the bank statements? | 银行户头什么的 |
[36:24] | According to our forensic accountant, | 根据我们的专业会计人员说 |
[36:25] | if improprieties ever existed, | 如果里面有蹊跷的话 |
[36:28] | they’ve been tended to. | 他们会发现的 |
[36:29] | All of the coalition books appear to be clean. | 所有的帐都没有问题 |
[36:32] | I’m telling you, she’s a thief. | 我很确定 她是个贼 |
[36:34] | I’m telling you. She is a murderer. | 也是个杀人凶手 |
[36:36] | I’m telling you, nothing would give me more pleasure | 我也很想以这些罪名 |
[36:38] | than to charge her with those crimes. | 来起诉她 |
[36:40] | One, both– I don’t care. | 一项 两项 我都无所谓 |
[36:42] | But if you’re going to file a charge of theft, | 但是如果你想控告一个人偷窃 |
[36:43] | something needs to have been stolen. | 那至少要有东西遗失了 |
[36:45] | And if you’re going to file a murder charge, | 如果你想要控告一个人谋杀 |
[36:46] | it’s nice to have a dead body. | 那至少要找到一具尸体 |
[36:48] | Since we presently have neither… | 如果都没有的话 |
[36:56] | – Okay, night, Bridge. – Night, Daddy. | -布里奇 晚安 -爸爸 晚安 |
[36:58] | What are you doing? Hmm? | 你在干嘛 |
[37:00] | It’s bedtime. | 到睡觉时间了 |
[37:02] | Hasn’t your mommy already been in here | 你妈妈不是已经来 |
[37:03] | to kiss you good night? | 跟你说过晚安了吗 |
[37:06] | I can’t sleep, not when you’re mad at me. | 因为你生我的气 所以我睡不着 |
[37:11] | I’m not mad at you, sweetie. | 我没有生你的气 宝贝儿 |
[37:13] | I’m confused. | 我只是有点想不通 |
[37:15] | I know you know the difference between right and wrong. | 我知道你能分辨是非 |
[37:18] | And I know you know that taking something | 你一定知道 拿不属于你的东西 |
[37:19] | that doesn’t belong to you isn’t right. | 那是不对的 |
[37:22] | So why did you do it? | 那你为什么还要拿 |
[37:24] | Why did you do it twice? | 而且拿了两次 |
[37:26] | I thought it would be okay since they were yours anyways. | 我以为那些东西原本就属于你的话就可以 |
[37:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:32] | It isn’t mine. It belongs to that man. | 那不属于我 是那个店主的东西 |
[37:34] | It belongs at his store. | 是属于他店里的 |
[37:36] | But your name is in them. | 但是上面有你的名字 |
[37:40] | They told me Grandma did it with red nail polish. | 它们告诉我是奶奶用红色指甲油写上去的 |
[37:45] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[37:46] | The toys? | 那些玩具吗 |
[37:52] | What are the odds? | 真是太巧了吧 |
[37:54] | My mom must’ve gotten rid of these 30 years ago. | 我妈妈至少三十年前就处理掉这些东西了 |
[37:58] | Given them to Goodwill or sold them at a tag sale. | 给了慈善机构或者卖掉了 |
[38:00] | I can’t even think of how many hands | 我都无法想像它们被 |
[38:01] | these must’ve passed through before they got to that shop. | 转手了多少次 才到那间店里 |
[38:05] | You know, Axion and Sultar | 你知道吗 艾克西恩和索尔特 |
[38:06] | used to be my main men for a while. | 曾经是我最重要的朋友 |
[38:09] | I mean, we used to do everything together. | 我们干什么都在一起 |
[38:11] | See, it turns out Marie gave you | 看吧 看来玛丽给了你一个 |
[38:13] | – a pretty wonderful birthday present after all. – Yeah. | -完美的生日礼物 -是啊 |
[38:16] | I guess I should probably cancel her appointment with the psychiatrist. | 看来我得取消掉她和心理医生 |
[38:20] | And her reservation at juvenile hall. | 和少管所的预约了 |
[38:24] | What’s the matter? | 你是怎么了 |
[38:26] | Hmm? Whatever it is, you want me to get my main men involved? | 不管怎样 想说给我的好朋友们听听吗 |
[38:30] | Sultar is a robot designed to solve cosmic mysteries. | 索尔特是设计用来探索宇宙奥秘的机器人 |
[38:34] | And Axion is a mutant bounty hunter. | 艾克西恩则是个突变赏金猎人 |
[38:38] | So, whatever your problem is, | 所以不管你有什么问题 |
[38:40] | between the two of them… | 他们两个都能帮你解决 |
[38:45] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:47] | I’m just frustrated. | 我只是有点沮丧 |
[38:49] | You know that old expression “Getting away with murder”? | 你知道有句老话叫做逍遥法外吗 |
[38:52] | I used to think it was just that– an expression. | 我以前一直觉得只是说说而已 |
[38:55] | Turns out there’s a lot of truth to it. | 现在我发现 这话没错 |
[39:26] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[39:28] | It’s feeding time. | 吃饭时间 |
[39:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:57] | How could I possibly be under arrest | 你们怎么能在还没确定 |
[40:00] | for the murder of Melissa Treynet | 她是不是真的遇害之前 |
[40:02] | when no one is even certain that she’s actually dead? | 就以谋杀梅丽莎·楚内的罪名逮捕我 |
[40:05] | Actually, Ms. Gossett, | 实际上 戈塞特女士 |
[40:07] | things have changed in that regard. Take a look. | 情况有变 看看这个 |
[40:14] | I’m sorry, but what am I supposed to be seeing here? | 抱歉 你想让我看什么 |
[40:16] | That’s an X-ray of Barney’s stomach. | 那是张巴尼胃部的X光片 |
[40:18] | Remember Barney, the little pig you helped me rescue? | 还记得巴尼吗 那只你帮我救出来的小猪 |
[40:21] | That’s an X-ray of his lower intestine. | 这是它小腹的X光片 |
[40:23] | You see this? | 你看见这个了吗 |
[40:25] | The medical examiner tells us | 验尸员告诉我们 |
[40:26] | that’s a metacarpal bone from someone’s finger. | 那是某个人的手指骨 |
[40:29] | And she’s pretty sure that these are teeth. | 还有这些 她确定是牙齿 |
[40:33] | And apparently, | 很显然 |
[40:33] | the poor little guy’s been having a hard time | 这个可怜的小家伙有点 |
[40:35] | passing these objects | 消化不良 |
[40:36] | or they wouldn’t still be in his stomach. | 不然这些骨头就不会还在它胃里了 |
[40:38] | Are you suggesting that the person who killed Melissa | 你是说谋杀了梅丽莎的人 |
[40:41] | fed her to this pig? | 把她喂猪了 |
[40:43] | Not just Barney. | 不止是巴尼 |
[40:44] | Barney and some other pigs at the farm. | 巴尼和其他在那个饲养场的猪 |
[40:48] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[40:51] | And I certainly don’t understand | 而且我也不知道 |
[40:53] | how you could suppose that I’m | 你们为什么怀疑我 |
[40:56] | involved in any of this. | 有任何的嫌疑 |
[40:58] | Ms. Gossett, are you the registered owner | 戈塞特女士 你有注册一把 |
[41:01] | of a snub-nosed .38-caliber revolver? | 短管点38口径左轮手枪吗 |
[41:03] | I am. | 没错 |
[41:05] | I bought it a few years ago for protection. | 我几年前买来防身的 |
[41:06] | There was a series of threats against the coalition. | 我的机构遭遇过一些威胁 |
[41:10] | Do you see this spot here? | 你看到这个点了吗 |
[41:13] | The medical examiner | 法医说 |
[41:14] | thinks that this is a bullet, | 那是一颗子弹 |
[41:16] | which is odd, because as far as anyone can tell, | 奇怪的是 据我们所知 |
[41:18] | Barney has never been shot. | 巴尼从没遭过枪击 |
[41:20] | I’d be willing to bet | 所以我猜想 |
[41:21] | not only that that bullet is .38 caliber, | 那颗子弹不光是点38口径的 |
[41:24] | but that it could be matched to your gun. | 而且还能和你的枪吻合 |
[41:26] | And I’m sure you’d agree with evidence like that, | 所以你应该也知道有了这个证据 |
[41:28] | it would connect you to Melissa’s remains | 我们可以把你和梅丽莎的死 |
[41:32] | in a very significant way. | 联系起来 |
[41:34] | The amazing thing is that | 有趣的是 |
[41:35] | all the other pigs who were fed Melissa’s remains | 所有你用梅丽莎尸骸喂过的猪 |
[41:37] | were slaughtered a few days later. | 几天前都被宰了 |
[41:39] | Any evidence that they might have held for us is gone. | 如果你没有帮我救出巴尼的话 |
[41:46] | If you hadn’t helped me rescue Barney, | 那所有的证据都消失了 |
[41:49] | we really wouldn’t have much of a case right now. | 这件案子也就无从查起了 |
[41:51] | I dispatched a forensic team | 我派法医组 |
[41:53] | to the AgroUnited Farm to investigate the possibility | 去了农业联合饲养场调查 |
[41:55] | that you disposed of Shane Carnahan’s body | 看看你有没有用同样的方式处理了 |
[41:57] | in a similar fashion. | 肖恩·卡纳汉的尸体 |
[41:59] | In the meantime, my office is speaking | 与此同时 我们找到了一位 |
[42:01] | with a veterinary surgeon who says that he’s willing | 愿意帮助我们把这些证据从 |
[42:03] | to remove the evidence from the pig’s stomach, | 这只猪胃里拿出来的兽医 |
[42:05] | so that you can be charged. | 这样我们就能起诉你了 |
[42:07] | My advice… | 我建议你 |
[42:09] | Confess to both these murders right now. | 现在供认这两起谋杀 |
[42:12] | Spare the city the expense of a trial, | 为市里节省点审查费用 |
[42:15] | and I won’t pursue the death penalty when I prosecute you. | 我会请求法官免除死刑 |
[42:19] | Otherwise, Barney is going to have to go | 不然的话 巴尼得去做 |
[42:21] | under the knife for a surgery he doesn’t even need. | 那场不必要的手术 |
[42:25] | Come on, Ms. Gossett. | 来吧 戈塞特女士 |
[42:27] | You’re still against animal cruelty, aren’t you? | 你也不想虐待动物 不是吗 |