时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There are certain moment in our life that pregnant was a possibility | 我们一生中的某些时刻都可能怀孕 |
[00:05] | end of high school… | 高中毕业的时候 |
[00:06] | and the day we marry… | 我们结婚的那一天 |
[00:08] | the day we die. | 我们逝去的那一天 |
[00:10] | These are the times we seem to be standing at destiny’s crossroads, | 那些时候 我们站在命运的十字路口 |
[00:14] | waiting for fate to deliver the next bend in the road, | 等待命运送我们去下一个岔口 |
[00:17] | waiting for a message from above. | 等待上天给我们消息 |
[00:20] | Mail’s here! | 信来了 |
[00:22] | Anything for me? | 有我的吗 |
[00:24] | Uh, something from Dartmouth, and it’s thin. | 从达特茅斯来的 很薄哦 |
[00:28] | You’re very welcome! | 不用谢 |
[00:30] | What you got there, kiddo? | 有些什么信 孩子 |
[00:32] | Uh, something for you and Mom with fancy writing on it. | 有你和妈妈的信 上面的字很花哨 |
[00:36] | And for Mom, something from your doctor. | 还有妈妈的的医生来信了 |
[00:41] | Which doctor? | 哪个医生 |
[00:42] | Witch doctor? Who said anything about a witch doctor? | 巫医 谁在说巫医 |
[00:44] | You keep that up, I’m gonna take you to a witch doctor. | 你继续这样我就带你去看巫医 |
[00:47] | Really? Which witch doctor? | 真的 哪个巫医 |
[00:49] | Hey, hey, looks like we’ve just been invited | 嘿 我们被邀请参加 |
[00:51] | to the wedding of a Ms. Lynn DiNovi and a Mr. Lee Scanlon. | 李·斯坎隆和林恩·迪诺维的婚礼 |
[00:56] | Good news? Bad news? No news? | 好消息 坏消息 还是没消息 |
[00:59] | Uh, just new insurance, new rules. | 只是新的保险单 有些新的条款 |
[01:02] | I’m never good at this stuff. | 我总是搞不清楚这些东西 |
[01:04] | Ariel? | 艾丽尔 |
[01:05] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[01:06] | I got in! I got in! | 我考上了 我考上了 |
[01:08] | I got in. I got financial aid. | 我考上了 我拿到助学金了 |
[01:10] | I got in! | 我考上了 |
[01:11] | You got in where? | 你考上哪里了 |
[01:12] | Dartmouth. Dartmouth! | 达特茅斯学院 达特茅斯学院 |
[01:14] | Dartmouth! Dartmouth! Dartmouth! | 达特茅斯 达特茅斯 达特茅斯 |
[01:16] | I got in, my first choice, Dartmouth. | 我考上了我的首选学校 达特茅斯学院 |
[01:17] | Oh, my God, Dartmouth. | 天哪 达特茅斯学院 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God, I’m so proud of you! | 上帝 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[01:21] | Just don’t understand | 只是不明白 |
[01:21] | why she has to go to college in New Hampshire. | 她干嘛一定要去新罕布什尔州上大学 |
[01:24] | Because that’s where Dartmouth is. | 因为达特茅斯学院在那里 |
[01:26] | Because that’s where she wants to go. | 因为那是她想去的地方 |
[01:29] | Because it’s time for us to let her live her life. | 因为是时候让她过她想要的生活了 |
[01:33] | Hey, I got no problem with her living her life. | 嗨 我对她过自己的生活可没意见 |
[01:35] | Just, why can’t she do it here? | 只是 她为什么不能在这里过 |
[01:37] | You know, I grew up here. | 你看 我在这里长大 |
[01:39] | I went to college here. | 我在这里上的大学 |
[01:40] | I’m perfectly happy. | 我可非常开心 |
[01:41] | This letter’s from your doctor. | 你医生写来的这封信 |
[01:43] | It’s not about insurance. | 跟保险可没关系 |
[01:45] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里拿到的 |
[01:46] | From my pocket? | 我的兜里吗 |
[01:48] | According to this, he needs to see you. | 信上说 他必须要见你 |
[01:49] | He’s concerned about that piece of tumor | 他在担心你头颅里 |
[01:51] | he had to leave in your skull | 那块他不得不留下的肿瘤 |
[01:52] | ’cause it was attached to your spine. | 因为它和你的脊椎相连 |
[01:54] | Yeah, he’s so concerned that he wrote me a letter. | 是啊 他太担心了所以写信给我 |
[01:56] | I mean, he didn’t call me, he didn’t e-mail me. | 我是说 他既没有打电话也没有发邮件 |
[01:59] | I mean, he wrote me a letter. | 他只是写了封信 |
[02:01] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[02:02] | It’s not that urgent. | 这可不怎么紧迫 |
[02:03] | If you read the whole thing, you’ll see. | 如果你通读全文 你会发现 |
[02:05] | What he really wants is for me to come in | 他真正想要的是 让我过去 |
[02:07] | so they can try some new drug on me. | 尝试一些新的药物 |
[02:09] | It’s a solicitation for test subjects. | 这是一个药物实验的邀请 |
[02:12] | And I’m not sure how I feel about being a test subject. | 我不太确定我是否喜欢药物实验 |
[02:15] | Allison, we’re talking about a drug that… | 艾莉森 我们正在讨论的这个药 |
[02:17] | I’m reading now. | 我正在读呢 |
[02:18] | “…virtually eliminates the possibility | 几乎消除了因为大脑内残余脑瘤生长 |
[02:21] | “Of seizure or death sometimes associated | 所引起的癫痫发作或者 |
[02:24] | with vestigial cerebral growths.” | 死亡的可能性 |
[02:26] | I think you’d at least want to talk to somebody about that. | 我认为你至少应该跟别人讨论一下 |
[02:28] | Man, I do want to talk to somebody about that, | 伙计 我确实想找人讨论一下 |
[02:30] | but I’m not having seizures. | 可是我既没有癫痫 |
[02:32] | I think I would know if I were staring at imminent death. | 而且假如我马上要死了我肯定会知道的 |
[02:36] | Listen, I promise you, | 听着 我保证 |
[02:37] | on Monday, I will call the doctor. | 星期一 我会给医生打电话 |
[02:39] | I’ll find out what’s happening. | 我会搞清楚发生了什么事 |
[02:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:43] | I’m just saying that I think if we both take a position about | 我只是在说 如果我们两个都表态 |
[02:47] | Ariel going to school closer to home, | 希望艾丽尔去离家近的学校 |
[02:49] | I think she might do it. | 我想她会接受的 |
[02:50] | Hey, look, I heard you, Allison. | 嘿 我听到了 艾莉森 |
[02:51] | Problem for me is that that’s not my position. | 问题是我不赞同这样 |
[02:54] | Are you forgetting? I grew up in Michigan, | 你忘了吗 我在密歇根州长大 |
[02:56] | and I moved to Phoenix to study engineering, | 然后我搬到菲尼克斯学习工程学 |
[02:59] | thousands of miles away from home. | 离家几千里 |
[03:01] | And thank God I did. | 感谢上帝我这样做了 |
[03:02] | Otherwise, how else would I have met you? | 否则 要我如何遇到你呢 |
[03:04] | Now, if she wants to move to New Hampshire to go to school, | 现在 如果她想去新罕布什尔州上学 |
[03:07] | I think we should encourage her to go. | 我认为我们应该鼓励她去 |
[03:09] | Am I gonna miss her? Absolutely. | 我会想念她吗 当然 |
[03:11] | But I couldn’t be more excited for her. | 但是我非常为她高兴 |
[03:14] | Now, come on. | 现在 帮帮忙 |
[03:15] | Tell me you’re going to get on board with this. | 告诉我 你能理解这个 |
[03:20] | What? Stop looking at me like I’m some kind of ghoul. | 干嘛 别这样看我好像我是个老顽固 |
[03:23] | I love my daughter. | 我爱我的女儿 |
[03:24] | Am I excited for? | 我不为她高兴吗 |
[03:26] | Hey, you know what? I’m more than excited for her. | 嘿 你知道吗 我高兴极了 |
[03:28] | Am I ready for her to move across country? No. | 我准备好让她搬去千里之外了吗 没有 |
[03:32] | Am I ready to not see her for days or weeks | 我准备好了好几天 好几周 |
[03:36] | or months at a time? | 甚至几个月都见不到她吗 |
[03:37] | No. I would rather die! | 没有 我宁可去死 |
[03:39] | – It’s not about you! – Hey, you know what? | -这跟你没有关系 -你知道吗 |
[03:41] | She was accepted to three other schools, | 她被其他三所大学也录取了 |
[03:44] | all of them a lot closer. | 每一所都比达特茅斯近 |
[03:46] | And that’s where I want her, a lot closer, and if… | 这才是我希望她去的地方 离我们更近 |
[03:48] | You know what? If that makes me an awful person, | 你知道吗 就算这让我变得讨厌 |
[03:51] | I can live with that. | 我也愿意这样 |
[03:52] | Come on, Allison. | 省省吧 艾莉森 |
[03:53] | You come on. | 你省省吧 |
[04:14] | This is nice. | 这可真好 |
[04:17] | I don’t remember you waking up once. | 我不记得你有惊醒过一次 |
[04:20] | I don’t think you had a dream all night. | 我想你大概整晚都没做梦 |
[04:22] | When was the last time that happened? | 上一次这样是什么时候的事 |
[04:29] | Al, you awake? | 艾尔 你醒了么 |
[04:32] | Honey, the alarm went off. | 亲爱的 闹钟都停了 |
[04:35] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[04:41] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[04:45] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[04:47] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[04:49] | Al! | 艾尔 |
[04:51] | Al! | 艾尔 |
[04:55] | Al! | 艾尔 |
[07:08] | Ice, ice, ice. | 冰块 冰块 冰块 |
[07:12] | I filled the trays with water again 20 minutes ago. | 我20分钟前才又给冰块盘子里加水 |
[07:15] | And you’d think, out of respect for Mommy, | 这些人就不能对妈妈尊重一点 |
[07:17] | these people would drink their damn liquor | 喝那些不加冰块的 |
[07:18] | at room temperature. | 该死的饮料么 |
[07:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:46] | Um… Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[07:48] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[07:53] | Yeah. What is it, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[07:56] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:10] | You doing all right? | 你还好吧 |
[08:13] | It’s a lot to get used to. | 有很多东西需要习惯 |
[08:16] | My name’s Mary-Louise. | 我是玛丽-露易丝 |
[08:17] | I heard about what happened to you, and… | 我听说过你的事情 |
[08:20] | I, um… I live in Phoenix. | 我住在菲尼克斯 |
[08:24] | Lived in Phoenix. | 曾经住在菲尼克斯 |
[08:26] | I read about you. | 我在报纸上看到过你 |
[08:27] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[08:28] | I just… thought I’d look in. | 我只是 想过来看看你 |
[08:31] | See if you were making the adjustment okay. | 看看你是否调整得不错 |
[08:33] | So, you’re…? | 那么 你… |
[08:35] | Dead? Mm. | 死了 是的 |
[08:37] | Four days. | 4天了 |
[08:40] | I think I’m supposed to have moved on by now. | 我想我应该要去别的什么地方了 |
[08:43] | Don’t think they like you hanging around. | 他们不喜欢你到处游荡 |
[08:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:48] | I just, um… think I’m a little scared. | 我只是觉得有点害怕 |
[08:51] | The whole final destination thing makes me a little uneasy. | 这个最终的命运让我觉得有些不安 |
[08:56] | I wasn’t a bad person, but I was no angel, either. | 我不是个坏人 但我也不是个天使 |
[09:02] | Besides, once you get over the shock– | 而且 一旦你从震惊中恢复过来 |
[09:05] | this, being dead, hanging around– | 这些事情 死亡啊 四处游荡啊 |
[09:08] | it’s not the worst thing in the world. | 也并不算是世上最糟糕的事情 |
[09:14] | Besides, I kind of want to make sure | 另外 我也很想确定 |
[09:15] | the police catch the bastard who did this to me. | 警察抓住那个杀了我的混蛋 |
[09:18] | Are you saying you were murdered? | 你是说 你是被别人谋杀的吗 |
[09:31] | Can I show you something, please? | 我能给你看些东西吗 求你了 |
[09:37] | Can you see him? | 你能看见他吗 |
[09:38] | His name’s Clarence, Clarence Denton. | 他叫克拉伦斯 克拉伦斯·登顿 |
[09:41] | Apparently, he’s been in and out of prison. | 很明显 他是监狱的常客 |
[09:44] | Rape, assault. Lovely man. | 强奸 人身攻击 长得很可爱 |
[09:47] | I guess he’d been watching me for a while. | 我猜他监视我有一阵子了 |
[09:49] | I was on my computer in the den. | 我那时正在书房用电脑 |
[09:51] | Heard this noise in the kitchen. | 听到厨房有声音 |
[09:52] | I went in to see what it was, | 我就过去看看是怎么回事 |
[09:54] | and he came up behind me and strangled me with a belt. | 他从我身后冒了出来 用皮带勒住了我 |
[09:58] | I still have no idea how he got in my house. | 我还是不清楚他是如何进入我家的 |
[10:01] | Then he put his hands all over me, | 然后他就在我身上乱摸 |
[10:03] | did all kinds of things to me. | 对我做了禽兽不如的事情 |
[10:07] | Now watch this. | 现在 你看这个 |
[10:08] | Supper time. | 晚餐时间了 |
[10:11] | Oh my God. | 我的天哪 |
[10:12] | Her name is Shannon Mitchell. | 她叫夏伦·米歇尔 |
[10:14] | I think he grabbed her in Tempe two nights ago. | 我想他是两天前的晚上在坦普市绑架了她 |
[10:18] | You get the idea. | 你明白是怎么回事了 |
[10:22] | So now you know. | 你现在知道 |
[10:25] | Ever since I died, that’s what I’ve been doing. | 自从我死了之后 我就一直在做这事 |
[10:27] | Watching him. | 监视他 |
[10:29] | Trying to figure out what to do about it all. | 想知道自己能够为这件事做些什么 |
[10:33] | And then I heard about you. | 然后我就听说了你 |
[10:35] | I… I know it’s crazy. | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[10:36] | You’re as dead as I am. | 你和我一样都死了 |
[10:39] | But I guess I was just kind of hoping. | 但我想我只是对这事还抱有希望罢了 |
[10:44] | Any-hoo… | 无论如何 |
[10:46] | I feel better now that I’ve told somebody. | 终于把这事告诉了别人 我感觉好多了 |
[10:51] | I’m gonna leave you to your family. | 我还是让你和你家人待着吧 |
[10:54] | Let you get your bearings. | 让你先找到自我方向 |
[10:57] | Mary-Louise. | 我叫玛丽-露易丝 |
[11:01] | You’re the first new friend I’ve made in the hereafter. | 你是我死后交到的第一个新朋友 |
[11:09] | Ariel? | 艾丽尔 |
[11:13] | Ariel? | 艾丽尔 |
[11:17] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[11:21] | Hi… | 你好啊 |
[11:23] | My darling. | 亲爱的 |
[11:26] | You look nice. | 你真漂亮 |
[11:29] | Maybe I can just do this forever: | 或许我可以永远都这样 |
[11:33] | lay here… | 躺在这里 |
[11:35] | dream about you. | 梦见你 |
[11:38] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[11:40] | We can do that. | 我们可以做到的 |
[11:43] | No. | 不可能的 |
[11:45] | At some point, I’m gonna need to wake up. | 总会有某个时刻 我会醒过来 |
[11:48] | Ariel… | 艾丽尔 |
[11:50] | you are awake. | 你是醒着的 |
[11:57] | Ariel… | 艾丽尔 |
[11:59] | you are awake. | 你醒着的 |
[12:02] | I am here. | 我就在这里 |
[12:04] | No… | 不可能 |
[12:06] | Honey, you remember last night? | 亲爱的 你还记得昨天晚上吗 |
[12:10] | You saw me outside the kitchen window? | 你不是看到我站在厨房窗户外面吗 |
[12:13] | I saw you, too. | 我也看到你了啊 |
[12:15] | Daddy doesn’t see me. | 爸爸看不见我 |
[12:18] | You sisters can’t see me. | 你妹妹们也看不见我的 |
[12:20] | But you can. | 但是你可以看见 |
[12:22] | But-but-but… | 可…可是 |
[12:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:26] | I mean, is this how it’s supposed to be? | 我是说 怎么会是这个样子呢 |
[12:28] | But aren’t you supposed to go some other place? | 你不是应该去别的什么地方吗 |
[12:31] | Some other wonderful place? | 去某个美妙的世界 |
[12:35] | Look, it’s not… | 听着 不是 |
[12:37] | it’s not that I don’t want you here, | 不是我不想要你在这里 |
[12:40] | because I do, forever… | 因为我想 永远都想你在身边 |
[12:45] | but how am I supposed to explain this to Dad? | 但我该如何向爸爸解释这事情呢 |
[12:49] | Honey, tell Daddy, tell him I am fine. | 亲爱的 告诉爸爸 告诉他我很好 |
[12:53] | Tell him I feel good, | 告诉他我感觉不错 |
[12:55] | that I’m in no pain, okay? | 毫无痛苦 好吗 |
[12:59] | You tell him he’s my everything, | 你告诉他 他是我的一切 |
[13:01] | he’s the great love of my life, | 他是我生命中的挚爱 |
[13:04] | and that I’m watching over him. | 我还是在守护着他 |
[13:05] | I think that’ll make him happy. | 我想这样说会让他开心的 |
[13:09] | And your sisters, sweetie, please, | 你妹妹们 亲爱的 求你了 |
[13:13] | tell your sisters that I love them, | 告诉你的妹妹们 我爱她们 |
[13:16] | that I’m so proud of them, | 我为她们而感到骄傲 |
[13:19] | and that I am with them in their lives still. | 我会永远和她们在一起的 |
[13:24] | And that goes for you too, Ariel, | 这些话也同样是对你说的 艾丽尔 |
[13:27] | my big girl. | 我的大女儿 |
[13:29] | My beautiful girl. | 我的漂亮女儿 |
[13:32] | I am with you for as long as you need me. | 只要你需要我 我就会出现在你身边的 |
[13:41] | Oh, honey, I need you to do something for me. | 亲爱的 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[13:45] | I met this woman. | 我遇到了一个女人 |
[13:47] | She gave me some information about the man who murdered her. | 她告诉了我谋杀她的那个男人的一些信息 |
[13:50] | About the man who murdered her? | 谋杀她的人 |
[13:52] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[13:53] | He’s got a girl he’s holding hostage. | 他手上有个女孩 有个人质 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | You’ll need to get a pen and paper. | 你应该拿纸笔记下来的 |
[14:00] | I’m gonna give you some names. | 我会给你些名字 |
[14:01] | You’ll need to get them to the district attorney. | 你要把这些名字都拿到地方检察官那里去 |
[14:06] | Ariel, baby, | 艾丽尔 宝贝 |
[14:08] | pen and paper? | 去拿纸笔好吗 |
[14:12] | Uh, backpack. | 背包呢 |
[14:13] | Uh, kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[14:24] | Hey. How’re we doing this morning? | 我们今早该怎么过啊 |
[14:27] | We’re doing. | 我们正在过啊 |
[14:30] | Hey, honey, you seem a little manic. | 亲爱的 你看上去有些狂躁 |
[14:33] | I know this is hard. | 我知道你很难过 |
[14:35] | I know this is like the worst thing ever. | 我知道这好像是最糟糕的事情了 |
[14:37] | Hey, come on. Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa. | 嘿 怎么了 停下 快停下来 |
[14:40] | I want to tell you something. | 我要告诉你些事情 |
[14:41] | Hey, no, wait, wait, wait. | 别 等下再找 |
[14:45] | Your Mom is actually here… right now. | 现在 你妈妈实际上是在这里的 |
[14:49] | She’s watching all of us. | 她在看着我们 |
[14:51] | She’s watching you. | 她在看着你 |
[14:53] | She’s proud of you. | 她为你感到自豪 |
[14:55] | Don’t ask me how, but I know. | 不要问我怎么知道的 我就是知道 |
[15:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:03] | You look like you want to say something. | 你是想说些说什么吗 |
[15:07] | Where does Mom keep the pens? | 妈妈把笔都放哪里了 |
[15:12] | Right in the drawer. | 在抽屉里面啊 |
[15:16] | Thanks! | 谢啦 |
[15:26] | Six Months Later | 六个月之后 |
[15:27] | So, we’re all dying to hear. | 我们都很想知道 |
[15:29] | What’s the temperature like in New Hampshire? | 新罕布什尔州的温度是多少 |
[15:32] | 31 degrees. | 三十一度 |
[15:33] | And it’s homecoming weekend. | 是返校节周末 |
[15:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:36] | It’s nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[15:37] | It doesn’t matter. | 已经不重要了 |
[15:38] | I’m not going to Dartmouth. | 我不会去达特茅斯了 |
[15:40] | I’m going to Mesa. | 我要去米沙大学 |
[15:41] | And Mesa doesn’t have homecoming, | 米沙是没有返校节的 |
[15:42] | so just forget about it. | 所以呢 你们就把返校节忘了吧 |
[15:44] | Hey, Bridge, Marie, go to your room. | 布里奇 玛丽 回你们的房间去 |
[15:46] | Get your stuff together. | 把你们的东西都收拾好 |
[15:47] | ‘re leaving in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后出发 |
[15:49] | Hey, Bridge, did you have Daddy sign that permission slip? | 布里奇 你的许可单给爸爸签字了吗 |
[15:52] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道这事的 |
[15:53] | What difference does it make how I know about it? | 有什么关系么 |
[15:55] | If you don’t hand that slip in today, | 如果你今天不能交许可单的话 |
[15:56] | you’re not going on that trip. | 你就不能去实地考察旅行 |
[15:57] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:59] | Just get the slip, Bridge. | 去拿许可单吧 布里奇 |
[16:05] | So how’s your mom? | 你妈妈过的怎么样 |
[16:10] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[16:12] | She misses you. | 她很想念你 |
[16:16] | She here? | 她在这里吗 |
[16:19] | Now? | 现在 |
[16:21] | No. When I woke up this morning, | 没有 我今早醒来的时候 |
[16:24] | she gave me a whole list of crimes and criminals | 她给了我一份需要报告给地方检察官的 |
[16:26] | to tell the D.A. About. | 关于罪行和罪犯的完整名单 |
[16:27] | She made me promise to get on Bridge about that permission slip, | 她让我向她保证 让布里奇签许可单 |
[16:30] | and I’m supposed to tell you that Marie’s still having bad dreams, | 还要我告诉你玛丽还是会做噩梦 |
[16:33] | and that maybe she should sleep in your bed tonight. | 她今晚或许该和你睡在一起 |
[16:37] | You know, I would’ve figured that out eventually– | 你知道 我最终会弄清楚 |
[16:40] | about Marie– | 关于玛丽做恶梦的事 |
[16:41] | and Bridge, I know it’s mean, | 还有布里奇 我知道这样做有些不光彩 |
[16:44] | but maybe she should have missed the field trip. | 或许我们不应该让她去实地考察旅行 |
[16:45] | And maybe next time she’d know to get the slip signed. | 这样下次她就知道该先签个许可单了 |
[16:49] | I’m just saying, if you went to Dartmouth… | 我只是说 如果你去了达特茅斯的话 |
[16:51] | You know what? You’re right, Dad. | 你知道吗 你是对的 爸爸 |
[16:52] | And what about that man that Mom told me about | 那么妈妈告诉我的那个 |
[16:53] | that’s gonna stuff a nine-year old boy | 后天要把一个九岁的男孩 |
[16:55] | into the trunk of his car | 塞进汽车后备箱的男人 |
[16:56] | the day after tomorrow? | 是不是就不管了呢 |
[16:57] | Am I not supposed | 我是不是不该 |
[16:57] | to tell the DA about that, too? | 把这些事情告诉地方检察官呢 |
[16:59] | Am I maybe just supposed to let that happen? | 我是否应该袖手旁观呢 |
[17:01] | I don’t know, Ariel. | 我不知道 艾丽尔 |
[17:03] | I’m just worried about you. | 我只是在担心你 |
[17:06] | I know that from where your Mom is, | 我知道站在你妈妈的角度 |
[17:07] | she sees all kinds of things, | 她能看到所有的事情… |
[17:09] | that she knows all kinds of things. | 知道所有的事情 |
[17:12] | And maybe, maybe she does know what’s best. | 也许 也许她知道怎么样是最好的 |
[17:16] | But still, I’m worried about you. | 但我还是…担心你 |
[17:20] | Dad, are we going or not?! | 爸爸 我们还走不走啊 |
[17:29] | Her name’s Amanda Tillman. | 她叫阿曼达·蒂尔曼 |
[17:31] | A maid at the Robin’s Nest Motel found her this morning. | 今天早上罗宾斯旅馆的服务生发现她死了 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:37] | My mom came to visit me this morning, | 妈妈今天早上来找我了 |
[17:39] | but she didn’t say anything about this. | 可她没提这件事啊 |
[17:42] | Oh, well, your mom and you have spoiled me. | 可能我过于依赖你和你妈妈了 |
[17:46] | I guess I can’t expect every case | 我也许不该每个案件 |
[17:48] | to be handed to me on a silver platter. | 都依赖你们不劳而获 |
[17:52] | Ariel… | 艾丽尔 |
[17:54] | you know that day that you came in here | 你知道那天你来这 |
[17:56] | and you told me about Clarence Denton? | 告诉我关于克拉伦斯·登顿 |
[17:58] | The man who was holding the girl– | 那个非法禁锢女孩的男人 |
[17:59] | the one who killed the woman my mother met | 我妈妈死后不久遇到的那个女人 |
[18:01] | shortly after she died? | 也是被他干掉了 |
[18:03] | The man, as it turned out, who killed all those women, yes. | 后来查出就是那个男人杀了那些女性 |
[18:08] | Ever since that day, | 从那天开始 |
[18:09] | I’ve felt a little guilty. | 我就开始感觉愧疚 |
[18:14] | Having your mom work here all those years | 你妈妈能在在工作这么多年 |
[18:16] | was an incredible gift. | 对我来说已经是一种恩赐了 |
[18:17] | And having her continue to help us even after her passing, | 她去世之后还继续帮我们 |
[18:20] | it… it seems almost too good to be true. | 这感觉简直好的不真实 |
[18:23] | And sometimes I worry that it’s all happening at your expense. | 但我担心的是这一切都是以牺牲你为代价 |
[18:28] | I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t want to be. | 我自愿的 |
[18:33] | So, lunch. | 该吃午饭了 |
[18:37] | Ah, time for this diabetic to give himself a shot of insulin. | 糖尿病人该给自己注射胰岛素了 |
[18:40] | All right, then. | 好吧 那么 |
[18:42] | Do you mind if I use my mom’s old desk | 你介意我用我妈妈以前的办公桌 |
[18:44] | to get some schoolwork done? | 做一下学校作业吗 |
[18:46] | Not at all. Be my guest. | 不客气 自便 |
[18:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:32] | It’s quite a turnout. | 来了好多人啊 |
[19:35] | Allison, I was hoping you’d be stopping by. | 艾莉森 我正在希望你路过 |
[19:42] | Insulin overdose. | 胰岛素药量过大 |
[19:45] | Never saw that coming. | 我从来没看过这一幕 |
[19:49] | I’ve been with her every second these past few days, | 这些天我一直看着她 |
[19:53] | watching her cry, | 看着她哭泣 |
[19:55] | not being able to hold her, not being able to tell her | 却无法拥抱她 无法告诉她 |
[19:57] | that everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[19:59] | How did you deal with that? | 你是怎么做的 |
[20:03] | For me, it’s a little different. | 对我来说 有点不一样 |
[20:06] | I can talk to Ariel, which means I can talk to Joe. | 我能跟艾丽尔说话 所以我能和乔联系 |
[20:12] | Well, you know, that’s why | 你知道的 |
[20:13] | she’s working at your office. | 所以她能在你办公室工作 |
[20:18] | You should know, though, | 可你应该知道 |
[20:19] | that my successor’s already been appointed. | 来接替我工作的人已经选好了 |
[20:21] | Her name is Kelly Shuler. | 她叫凯利·舒勒 |
[20:24] | But to be honest with you, I have no idea | 但说实话 我不知道 |
[20:26] | if she’ll be open to working with you and Ariel. | 她会不会跟你和艾丽尔工作 |
[20:29] | Don’t you worry about that. | 你不用担心 |
[20:30] | Let me worry about that. | 我来想办法就好了 |
[20:35] | Listen… I know that you can’t talk to Lily. | 听我说 我知道你没办法和莉莉说话 |
[20:41] | So if there’s any last words, | 如果你有什么遗言 |
[20:43] | anything at all you want to say, please, | 任何你想说的 请告诉我 |
[20:46] | Ariel and I are happy to help. | 我和艾丽尔非常乐意帮这个忙 |
[20:52] | No. | 不 |
[20:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:54] | She knows how I feel. | 她知道我的感受 |
[20:56] | When I was alive, | 我活着的时候 |
[20:57] | I made it a point of telling her every single day. | 每天都着重跟她说 |
[21:00] | Now she just needs to get on with her life. | 她只要好好的过她的生活 |
[21:03] | I owe her that. | 这是我欠她的 |
[21:13] | Hey, I’m turning in. | 我进来了 |
[21:16] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[21:18] | Just studying for a midterm. | 正在准备期中考试呢 |
[21:21] | Um, all right. | 好 |
[21:22] | Don’t stay up too late. | 别熬太晚 |
[21:26] | Good night, Daddy. | 晚安爸爸 |
[21:27] | He’s getting so thin. | 他瘦了好多 |
[21:29] | He’s not eating enough. | 他吃的太少了 |
[21:31] | Don’t worry. I’ll get him to eat more. | 别担心 我会让他多吃点的 |
[21:37] | Maybe I’ll, uh, make some pasta this weekend. | 这周末我做点意大利面 |
[21:42] | Honey, have you heard about this new D.A.? | 你听说那个新的地方检察官了吗 |
[21:45] | Of course. | 听说了 |
[21:48] | Well, have you given any thought | 你想到办法 |
[21:49] | about how you’re going to approach her… | 接近她了吗 |
[21:51] | what you’re going to say? | 怎么跟她说呢 |
[21:53] | You know, she might not be as open to working with us | 你很清楚 她可能不会像德弗洛斯一样 |
[21:55] | as Devalos was. | 和我们工作 |
[21:59] | Actually, I wasn’t going to approach her. | 其实 我不准备接近她 |
[22:04] | I thought maybe now is as good a time as any to, you know, | 我想也许是时候 |
[22:10] | pay more attention to school. | 我该把精力放在学校里了 |
[22:12] | Maybe transfer to Dartmouth. | 也许我该转学去达特茅斯了 |
[22:17] | What? | 什么 |
[22:21] | Have you looked at that lately? | 你是最近决定的吗 |
[22:26] | Mom, I… | 妈妈 我… |
[22:27] | Come on, open it. | 来 打开它 |
[22:40] | Every page in that book | 书中的每一页 |
[22:41] | is a person whose life we’ve saved | 都是每一个我们救过的人 |
[22:44] | or a criminal that we’ve put in jail. | 或是被我们送进监狱的罪犯 |
[22:46] | That man there, Clarence Denton, without us | 这个克拉伦斯·登顿 要不是我们 |
[22:49] | he would have gotten away with murdering Mary-Louise Graff. | 他就杀了玛丽-露易丝·格拉夫逍遥法外了 |
[22:52] | And that young girl he kidnapped? | 还有被她绑架的那个女孩 |
[22:54] | She would be dead right now | 要不是我们 她早就死了 |
[22:56] | instead of at home with her family. | 而不是与家人团聚 |
[23:03] | Okay. I’ll talk to her tomorrow. | 好吧 我明天和她谈谈 |
[23:08] | But right now, I need to study, and then I need to sleep. | 但是现在 我要学习了 一会睡觉 |
[23:12] | Someone here? | 有人吗 |
[23:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:19] | Warren, is that you? | 沃伦 是你吗 |
[23:21] | Are you home, darling? | 你回来了吗 亲爱的 |
[23:23] | No, don’t. | 别动 |
[23:25] | It’s better in the dark. | 黑暗挺好 |
[23:28] | Warren’s not here. | 沃伦不在 |
[23:31] | No one’s here. | 谁都不在 |
[23:32] | It’s just you… and me. | 只有你…和我 |
[23:36] | Yeah. | 好啦 |
[23:37] | Yeah, there. | 来 |
[23:39] | I have a feeling you’re gonna like this. | 我知道你会喜欢这样的 |
[23:55] | Oh, Mom… | 噢 妈妈 |
[23:58] | He’s not the one who murdered her. | 他不是凶手 |
[24:03] | I don’t understand why you’re showing me this. | 我不明白你为什么要给我看这个 |
[24:07] | The murder of Mary-Louise Graff is a closed case. | 玛丽-露易丝·格拉夫的凶杀案已经结案了 |
[24:11] | In fact, you closed it, didn’t you? | 是你完成的案子不是吗 |
[24:15] | Uh, Clarence Denton confessed to everything, didn’t he? | 克拉伦斯·登顿也承认了不是吗 |
[24:19] | He did. | 是的 |
[24:21] | But he was guilty of a lot of other crimes. | 但是其他的案子不是他做的 |
[24:24] | I mean, remember that girl that he kidnapped and tortured? | 我是说 记得那个被绑架虐待的女孩吗 |
[24:26] | You could get the death penalty for that alone. | 你可以因为这一个案子判他死刑 |
[24:29] | So when they said that they’d take execution off the table | 所以当他听到如果他承认谋杀了 |
[24:31] | if he confessed to the murder of Mary-Louise Graff, | 玛丽-露易丝·格拉夫 他就可以免除死刑 |
[24:33] | he jumped at it. | 他就承认了 |
[24:35] | I mean, he would have said he shot President Kennedy | 我是说 他知道可以免除死刑 |
[24:37] | if he knew that he could avoid the needle. | 让他承认刺杀肯尼迪他都愿意 |
[24:42] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[24:44] | This woman was found hanging by a noose in a hotel room. | 这个女人发现时被绞死在酒店室内 |
[24:47] | Makes two women in one week. | 一周之内两个女人 |
[24:51] | This is a case that needs my attention. | 我们必须注意的是这个案件 |
[24:53] | This is a case that needs closing. | 这个案件需要我们的跟进 |
[24:58] | That’s all, Ariel. | 这个已经结束了 艾丽尔 |
[25:06] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你正在犯一个大错误 |
[25:09] | I just want to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[25:15] | You’re young, you’re beautiful, you’re smart. | 你很年轻 漂亮还很聪明 |
[25:19] | Why aren’t you out having the time of your life? | 为什么你不过自己的生活呢 |
[25:22] | Why on earth would you want | 究竟为什么你要把时间花在 |
[25:24] | to spend your days working in this office? | 这间办公室里呢 |
[25:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:29] | I am going to help you. | 我正在帮助你 |
[25:32] | I am going to do you the biggest favor of your life. | 我正在帮你人生中的一个最大的忙 |
[25:35] | I’m giving you notice. | 我现在通知你 |
[25:37] | 30 days from today you’re fired. | 30天之后你被解雇 |
[25:39] | This is the last month that you will work | 这是你在地方检查办公室工作的 |
[25:41] | in the district attorney’s office. | 最后一个月了 |
[25:43] | And you know what, Ariel? | 你知道吗 艾丽尔 |
[25:44] | One of these days, you will thank me. | 总有一天 你会感谢我的 |
[25:47] | So go. | 走吧 |
[26:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[26:11] | To school, Mom. | 去学校 妈妈 |
[26:13] | To school. | 学校 |
[26:14] | Because that’s where I belong. | 我属于那里 |
[26:15] | That’s where I’m supposed to be. | 那是我应该去的地方 |
[26:17] | So that I can grow up. So that I can be an adult. | 我才能长大 才能成人 |
[26:19] | So that one day, I can tell someone like me | 总有一天 我能告诉那些像我一样的人 |
[26:21] | how little they know | 他们是多么无知 |
[26:22] | and what they should be doing with their life. | 还有他们应该怎样过自己的人生 |
[26:24] | What about Mary-Louise Graff? | 那玛丽-露易丝·格拉夫呢 |
[26:25] | What about her?! She’s dead. | 管她呢 她已经死了 |
[26:28] | I mean, isn’t she the one who got us into this? | 我是说 不是她让我们卷进来的吗 |
[26:29] | Wasn’t she the one who was sure that Clarence Denton killed her? | 不是她咬定杀她的是克拉伦斯·登顿吗 |
[26:33] | – Yes, but… – Yes, but that’s not what I saw in my dream. | -是的不过 -不过我梦见的不是这样 |
[26:36] | Okay, the fact is, she told me her killer came up behind her. | 好吧 事实是 她跟我说凶手在她身后 |
[26:38] | I guess she didn’t get a good look at him. | 我猜她没看清凶手的样子 |
[26:40] | I can’t explain why she thought Denton did it. | 我无法解释为何她认为是登顿干的 |
[26:44] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:46] | But the fact remains, her killer is still out there. | 不过事实是杀她的凶手仍逍遥法外 |
[26:48] | And you know what he looks like. | 你知道他的样子 |
[26:50] | You even have a picture of him. | 还有他的画像 |
[26:52] | Mom, the woman fired me. | 妈妈 那个女人解雇了我 |
[26:55] | Yes, but you still have a month. | 是的 不过还有一个月 |
[26:57] | Honey, come on, a month is plenty of time | 亲爱的 得了吧 一个月 |
[27:00] | to show her how useful you can be. | 足够向她展示你的作用了 |
[27:02] | That’s plenty of time to change her mind. | 足够让她改变主意的 |
[27:05] | We just have to put a name to that face. | 我们只需要找出他的名字 |
[27:07] | We just have to find out who killed Mary-Louise. | 只需要查明谁杀了玛丽-露易丝 |
[27:09] | Mom, I have a test. | 妈妈 我有个考试 |
[27:13] | Oh, Honey, I know. | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[27:15] | I just need you to make one little stop | 我只需要你在上学的路上 |
[27:17] | on your way to school. | 停一小会儿 |
[27:18] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这样没有任何意义 |
[27:20] | They caught the man who murdered my wife. | 他们抓到了杀我妻子的人 |
[27:23] | He’s been in jail, for some time now. | 他在牢里 已经有一段时间了 |
[27:25] | I was actually hoping that you’d be willing | 实际上我希望你能看一下 |
[27:27] | to look at composite sketch of a new suspect. | 新嫌疑犯的画像 |
[27:48] | This is a joke. | 这是开玩笑 |
[27:53] | You’re playing some sort of sick joke on me. | 你在搞某种恶心恶作剧吗 |
[27:55] | I promise you, Mr. Graff, this isn’t… | 我向你保证 格拉夫先生 这不是… |
[27:58] | Hey, I’m going out for a bit, Dad. | 我要出去一会儿 爸爸 |
[28:00] | Don’t wait on me for dinner, okay? | 别等我吃晚饭了 好吗 |
[28:04] | I didn’t know you had company. | 我不知道你在会客 |
[28:06] | How’s it going? I’m Ryan. | 你好吗 我是瑞恩 |
[28:08] | Yeah, there. | 是的 在这里 |
[28:10] | I have a feeling you’re gonna like this. | 我有个感觉 你不喜欢这样 |
[28:23] | His name is Ryan Graff. | 他名叫瑞恩·格拉夫 |
[28:26] | He’s Mary-Louise Graff’s stepson. | 是玛丽-露易丝·格拉夫的继子 |
[28:29] | He’s the one who murdered her. | 是他谋杀了他继母 |
[28:31] | I see. | 我明白 |
[28:33] | And you know this because he confessed it? | 你知道这个是因为他承认了吗 |
[28:38] | Or, no, no, wait, um, | 还是 不不 等一下 |
[28:39] | you saw it or, or, no, you-you dreamt it. | 你看见了 或者不是 你梦见了 |
[28:45] | Well, that means it must be true. | 意思是 这肯定是事实 |
[28:50] | And I know that you know this, | 我知道你一清二楚 |
[28:52] | but I-I can’t admit a dream as evidence in court. | 不过我 我不能将梦境作为呈堂证供 |
[28:56] | I can’t put it on the stand. | 不能让梦境出庭作证 |
[28:58] | I can’t submit it to cross-examination. | 不能提交梦境接受盘问 |
[29:01] | And since there’s virtually no forensic evidence left | 而且玛丽-露易丝的谋杀现场 |
[29:04] | at the scene of Mary-Louise’s murder, | 没有任何证据留下来 |
[29:06] | your theory about her stepson is really a waste of my time. | 关于她的继子的说法是在浪费我的时间 |
[29:12] | You know what? Forget what I said this morning. | 忘记我今早说过的话 |
[29:15] | Today was your last day. | 今天是你的最后一天 |
[29:17] | I will have someone pack up your things | 我会找人收拾你的东西 |
[29:18] | and get them to your house tomorrow. | 明天送到你家的 |
[29:23] | Now you have a nice evening. | 现在 祝你今晚愉快 |
[29:26] | North… | 北… |
[29:29] | North. | 北 |
[29:32] | North! | 北 |
[29:37] | Oh, God! Ryan, you cannot keep ignoring our safe word. | 瑞恩 你不能总是忽视安全暗号 |
[29:44] | That’s why it’s there– to keep me safe. | 暗号就是为了保我周全 |
[29:45] | I say the word, you’re supposed to stop. | 我说了暗号 你应该停下来 |
[29:48] | I don’t want to stop. | 我不想停下来 |
[29:50] | It only gets really good towards the end. | 只有临近结束时感觉才真的很好 |
[29:53] | It only gets really good | 在你看起来快要死掉的时候 |
[29:55] | when it seems like you’re about to slip away. | 那感觉才真的很好 |
[29:58] | Don’t say that. | 别那样说 |
[30:01] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[30:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:05] | Good. I want to scare you. | 很好 我想让你害怕 |
[30:09] | It should be scary. | 就应该害怕 |
[30:12] | It’s the only way that it will work. | 只有这样才有效果 |
[30:16] | That’s the point. | 那是关键 |
[30:18] | Really? That’s the point? | 真的吗 是关键吗 |
[30:21] | God, I thought it was scary enough. | 上帝啊 我觉得够害怕了 |
[30:24] | You’re my husband’s son. | 你是我丈夫的儿子 |
[30:27] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:29] | It doesn’t work for me anymore. | 那个对我而言已经没用了 |
[30:33] | You wait. | 等一下 |
[30:35] | Someday… | 有一天… |
[30:38] | I’m going to sneak up behind you | 在黑暗中我要悄悄的 |
[30:41] | in the dark… | 潜伏在你身后… |
[30:44] | and there won’t be… a safe word. | 不会有…安全暗号 |
[30:50] | No, there won’t be any safety at all. | 没有 一点也不安全 |
[30:56] | Mary-Louise was having an affair with her stepson. | 玛丽-露易丝和她的继子有婚外情 |
[31:03] | You saw it, too. | 你也看见了 |
[31:04] | Listen, honey, I need you to do something for me. | 亲爱的 我要你为我做点事 |
[31:06] | I need you to call Detective Scanlon | 给斯坎隆探员打电话 |
[31:08] | and tell him what you know. | 把你知道的告诉他 |
[31:10] | Why? What do I know? | 为什么 我知道什么 |
[31:14] | I think this whole preoccupation | 关于性和窒息的迷恋 |
[31:15] | with sex and asphyxiation is important. | 我认为这一切都很重要 |
[31:18] | I mean, think about it– all the girls who were murdered, | 想想看 所有被杀的姑娘被发现时 |
[31:22] | weren’t they found hanging from belts? | 不都是吊死在带子上吗 |
[31:24] | I think there might be a connection. | 我认为或许有关联 |
[31:27] | I’m done, Mom. | 我不干了 妈妈 |
[31:29] | What? | 什么 |
[31:31] | I’m not calling anybody. | 我不会给任何人打电话 |
[31:33] | I’m not doing anything. | 我不会做任何事 |
[31:34] | What I just dreamt doesn’t make any difference. | 我刚才的梦没什么不一样的 |
[31:37] | And I already told the new D.A. Who I think it is that did this, | 我已经跟新检察官说了是谁干的 |
[31:40] | and she doesn’t care. | 她不在乎 |
[31:42] | Well, we’ll make her care. | 那就让她在乎 |
[31:43] | Call Detective Scanlon. | 给斯坎隆探员打电话 |
[31:45] | You call Detective Scanlon. | 你去打吧 |
[31:47] | You investigate this. | 你去调查 |
[31:50] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[31:52] | I am dead. | 我已经死了 |
[31:53] | Well, then act like it. | 那就有点死了的样子 |
[31:56] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[31:58] | Crawl back into your grave, | 重新回你的坟墓吧 |
[32:00] | and I will come visit you on Mother’s Day and Christmas. | 我会在母亲节和圣诞节拜祭你的 |
[32:09] | Ariel! | 艾丽尔 |
[32:12] | I mean it, Mom. I am done. | 我说真的 妈妈 我不干了 |
[32:14] | I am packing my bags tomorrow morning, | 我明早就收拾行李 |
[32:15] | and I am going to find a college that I want to go to. | 找一所我想上的大学 |
[32:18] | And then I’ll get a job | 然后找份工作 |
[32:19] | so I can work my way through school. | 我可以半工半读 |
[32:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:22] | What college? Are you talking about Dartmouth? | 什么大学 你是说达特茅斯学院吗 |
[32:24] | I don’t know, Mom, | 我不知道 妈妈 |
[32:25] | but I’m certainly not telling you. | 不过我肯定不会告诉你 |
[32:27] | I am tired of running away from my future. | 我厌倦了没有属于自己的未来 |
[32:29] | It’s about time that I start running towards it, | 是时候奔向我自己的未来了 |
[32:31] | no matter how far from here it is! | 无论它有多远 |
[32:32] | Don’t drink that! | 别喝酒 |
[32:34] | This is insane! | 这真荒唐 |
[32:35] | No matter where you go, I will follow you. | 不论你去哪里 我都会跟着你的 |
[32:38] | Well, then I’ll move again. | 那我再搬家 |
[32:39] | What about your father, your sisters? | 你爸爸怎么办 妹妹们呢 |
[32:41] | They’re gonna wake up and you’re just gonna be gone? | 他们醒来你就不见了吗 |
[32:43] | You can blame yourself for that. | 你可以因此而自责 |
[32:45] | Stop that, Ariel! | 别这样 艾丽尔 |
[32:47] | You are too young to drink! | 你太校了还不能喝酒 |
[32:48] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[32:49] | Isn’t this why you started drinking? | 你不是这样开始喝酒的吗 |
[32:51] | So that you’d get rid of the ghosts? | 为了逃避那些鬼魂 |
[32:53] | Because there is one ghost that I am tired of listening to. | 因为有一个鬼魂 我厌倦了她的说辞 |
[32:57] | Ariel, what are you saying?! | 艾丽尔 你说什么 |
[32:59] | You are breaking my heart! | 你伤了我的心 |
[33:03] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天哪 |
[33:07] | It’s really working. | 真的有效了 |
[33:12] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我再也看不到你了 |
[33:16] | I can barely hear you. | 几乎听不到了 |
[33:25] | No, Ariel! | 不 艾丽尔 |
[33:27] | Ariel, listen to me! | 艾丽尔 听我说 |
[33:29] | You can’t leave me! | 你不能离开我 |
[33:30] | You can’t leave this house! | 你不能离开家 |
[33:36] | Bye, Mommy. | 再见 妈妈 |
[33:40] | I gotta go now. | 我现在得走了 |
[33:50] | Dear Dad, I know you’ll understand, | 亲爱的爸爸 我知道你会明白的 |
[33:54] | although I imagine you’ll find it hard to forgive me. | 尽管在我的想象中你很难原谅我 |
[33:58] | I just need to escape and find a path to my own life. | 我只是要逃离去寻找我自己的生活 |
[34:02] | Please tell Bridgette and Marie that I love them, | 请告诉布里奇特和玛丽 我爱她们 |
[34:05] | that they’re always in my heart. | 她们是我心中的至爱 |
[34:09] | You too, Dad. | 你也是 爸爸 |
[34:11] | All my love. Ariel. | 爱你的 艾丽尔 |
[34:14] | I’m so, so sorry, Joe! | 我非常 非常抱歉 乔 |
[34:16] | This is so hard letting her go. | 放手让她去 真的很难 |
[34:19] | I-I didn’t mean it to end this way. | 我…我不是有意搞成这样的 |
[34:21] | Dad, you think she’s ever coming back? | 爸爸 你觉得她还会回来吗 |
[34:25] | I don’t know, girls. | 我不知道 姑娘们 |
[34:27] | I-I-I-I just don’t know. | 我…我…我不知道 |
[34:30] | Yes, yes, of course she’s coming back! | 会的 会的 她当然会回来 |
[34:33] | I’m gonna find her. | 我会去找她的 |
[34:34] | I’m gonna bring her back. | 我会带她回来的 |
[34:35] | I’m gonna undo this. | 会让一切恢复原样 |
[34:38] | I will! I will find her! | 我会的 我会找到她的 |
[34:40] | You’ll see! | 你们会看见的 |
[34:44] | I will find her! | 我会找到她的 |
[34:56] | Who are you looking for? | 你要去找谁 |
[34:59] | Your detective friend? | 你的警探朋友吗 |
[35:01] | Mary Louise, I thought you moved on a while ago. | 玛丽-露易丝 我以为你刚离开很久了 |
[35:03] | Nope. Just been keeping out of the way, enjoying the show. | 没有 只是出去逛了逛 看了场表演 |
[35:09] | That new DA? | 那位新来的地方检察官 |
[35:10] | She’s changed everything: | 她改变了一切 |
[35:12] | reorganized the police department, | 重组了警局 |
[35:15] | moved your buddy back to traffic detail. | 把你的朋友调到交通科去了 |
[35:18] | Guess he won’t be able to help you find your daughter, | 我猜他没办法帮你找女儿了吧 |
[35:20] | which is just as well. | 不过也是啊 |
[35:21] | She really doesn’t want to be found. | 她也不想被你找到吧 |
[35:24] | – You know about all that? – Of course. | -你都知道了吗 -当然了 |
[35:27] | I had to keep my eye on the two of you. | 我得对你们俩留点神 |
[35:30] | You really were the only ones who could upset my plan. | 你果然是唯一能打乱我计划的人 |
[35:33] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[35:44] | So, wait a second. | 先等等 |
[35:45] | So you weren’t mistaken when you told me | 你是在让我误认为 |
[35:47] | that Clarence Denton killed you? | 是克拉伦斯·登顿杀了你吧 |
[35:49] | You knew it was your stepson all along? | 你早就知道是你的继子干的吗 |
[35:51] | Of course I knew all along. | 我当然一直知道 |
[35:55] | No girls found in the last 24 hours | 顺便说一下 过去24小时中没有发现 |
[35:57] | hanging by a leather belt from a showerhead, by the way. | 任何女孩被皮带吊死在淋浴器上 |
[36:03] | I do believe the worst is over. | 我确信最坏的时刻已经过去了 |
[36:05] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[36:07] | Why would you lie to me? | 为什么要对我撒谎 |
[36:08] | Why would you help your stepson get away with killing you? | 为什么要帮你的继子掩盖杀害你的真相 |
[36:17] | I loved him, Allison. Still do. | 我爱他 艾莉森 现在仍然爱 |
[36:23] | From the moment he slipped that belt | 他把皮带绕在我脖子上的那一刻 |
[36:24] | around my neck, I knew who it was. | 我就知道是谁 |
[36:27] | The second I died, I started looking for someone | 我死后 就开始寻找 |
[36:29] | to frame for my murder. | 替死鬼了 |
[36:31] | I saw Denton kidnap and kill that girl, | 当我看见登顿绑架并杀害了那个女孩时 |
[36:34] | and I knew I had my answer. | 我就知道自己找到了 |
[36:37] | Once I pointed you in his direction, | 我为你指出了他的存在后 |
[36:39] | it was only a matter of time till they caught him. | 那他被捕早晚只是时间问题了 |
[36:42] | Naturally, the DA offered him a deal | 自然 地方检察官和他做了笔交易 |
[36:44] | for confessing to my murder. | 让他承认他就是杀害我的凶手 |
[36:46] | And, of course, he confessed. | 他当然就承认了 |
[36:48] | He had nothing to lose and everything to gain. | 这对他来说毫无损失 |
[36:52] | Mary-Louise… that makes no sense. | 玛丽-露易丝 那完全没道理啊 |
[36:57] | Ryan killed you. Now he’s killing other women. | 瑞恩杀了你 现在又杀了其他女人 |
[36:59] | No, they are not the same thing. | 不 这完全不能相提并论 |
[37:01] | My death was an unfortunate accident. | 我的死只是个意外 |
[37:04] | My death was the very definition of an act of passion! | 我的死只是一场激情的意外 |
[37:08] | Those other deaths… | 那些人的死… |
[37:10] | these other deaths… it’s not as if anyone | 那些人的死… 不会引起 |
[37:13] | is actually gonna miss the victims. | 任何人的关注 |
[37:16] | A few pieces of bar trash losing their lives | 几个无名小卒的死去 |
[37:18] | is hardly the end of the world. | 不可能变成世界末日 |
[37:20] | What is important is that the killing stop. | 重要的是杀戮已经停止了 |
[37:22] | And it has. He’s done. I know this. | 而且确实 他也罢手了 我知道这点 |
[37:25] | You have my word on it. | 我向你保证 |
[37:27] | Your word? | 你的保证 |
[37:31] | What choice did I have? | 我还能有什么选择 |
[37:33] | You made a fool out of me! | 你把我给耍了 |
[37:35] | I bullied my daughter into helping solve your murder, | 我忽悠我女儿介入这次谋杀的调查 |
[37:39] | when you knew who the killer was all the time. | 而你却一直都知道凶手是谁 |
[37:40] | And now she’s gone! | 而现在她离家出走了 |
[37:43] | Well, that’s not my fault. | 哦 那可不是我的错 |
[37:45] | But I’d be happy to help you find her. | 但我很乐意帮你把她找回来 |
[37:47] | Not if hell froze over! | 那就别杵在这了 |
[37:52] | The world is a very big place, Allison. | 这个世界很大的 艾莉森 |
[37:55] | And while it’s true we can see everything, | 尽管我们可以看见一切 |
[37:58] | we can’t see it all at once. | 但我们不能把一切都尽收眼底 |
[38:01] | You know, two spirits are better than one… | 你该明白多个灵魂就多份力量 |
[38:05] | although actually, it doesn’t really matter. | 其实 这并不是什么麻烦事 |
[38:07] | Your daughter’s gone. | 你女儿已经走了 |
[38:08] | You’re never gonna see her again. | 你再也见不到她了 |
[38:09] | Not now, not ever. | 永远也见不到了 |
[38:35] | Did you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[38:36] | Of course I felt that. | 我当然感觉到了 |
[38:38] | Why wouldn’t I feel that? | 我怎么会感觉不到 |
[38:42] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[38:44] | Why do you do this? | 你在干嘛啊 |
[38:46] | Why do you torture me? | 干嘛要折磨我啊 |
[38:55] | Okay. Now what was that for? | 好吧 现在又是怎么了 |
[38:59] | Because you make me feel alive! | 因为你让我觉得活着真好 |
[39:02] | Hey, it’s just part of the service. | 嘿 这只是美好生活的一部分而已 |
[39:19] | Mom…? | 妈妈 |
[39:22] | What are you doing on the floor? | 你躺在地板上干什么 |
[39:26] | – Just getting ready. – For what? | -只是在做准备 -准备什么 |
[39:31] | – For when you go. – To Dartmouth? | -准备迎接你的离开 -去达特茅斯吗 |
[39:36] | – But I haven’t even left yet. – That’s okay. | -我还没走呢 -没关系 |
[39:43] | You know, I’m probably going to call you every day. | 我可能会每天都打电话骚扰你哦 |
[39:46] | You’d better. | 最好是那样 |
[39:49] | – And text. – Texting is good. | -还有短信 -短信也不错 |
[39:52] | – And E-mail. – Yeah. Me, too. | -还要发电邮 -是的 我也会的 |
[39:57] | And pictures. I’ll send you lots of pictures. | 还有照片 我会给你发很多很多照片 |
[40:02] | And you know I’m gonna want to come visit. | 我还会去你那里看你哦 |
[40:06] | Sleep in your dorm room in a sleeping bag | 找个睡袋睡在你的寝室里 |
[40:10] | right next to your bed. | 就贴着你的床躺着 |
[40:11] | So, you want me to get you a sleeping bag? | 那么 你是想我给你买个睡袋喽 |
[40:17] | That’s okay. I’m just practicing. | 没关系 我只是想象一下 |
[40:27] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[40:36] | 10:15. Just in time for lunch. | 十点十五分 正好是午饭时间 |
[40:39] | Sorry. I had an important doctor’s appointment. | 抱歉 早上和我的医生有个重要的会面 |
[40:42] | God, it’s good to see you. | 天啊 见到你真开心 |
[40:44] | It’s okay. You can come in anytime you like. | 没关系 你随时都能来见我的 |
[41:04] | Listen, I can’t do this here. | 听着 我不能在这里这么做 |
[41:06] | People can’t hear you talk, but they can hear me. | 人们听不见你讲话 但能听见我的 |
[41:10] | Oh, my God. You actually can see me. | 哦 天哪 你真的可以看见我 |
[41:13] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[41:17] | That’s pretty amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[41:19] | I mean, I heard that you can see people like me, | 我只听说过有像你这样能看见我的人 |
[41:21] | but still, it’s… it’s hard to believe. | 但还是 还是令人难以置信 |
[41:26] | My name is Mary-Louise Graff, | 我叫 玛丽-露易丝·格拉夫 |
[41:28] | and I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[41:30] | A few days ago, I was murdered | 几天前 我被一个叫做 |
[41:31] | by a man named Clarence Denton… | 克拉伦斯·登顿的人给杀害了 |
[41:33] | Hold it, hold it, hold it. | 打住 打住 打住 |
[41:34] | Mary-Louise, do you want me to call the police? | 玛丽-露易丝 你是不是想让我报警 |
[41:37] | About my murder, and the fact that he’s kidnapped… | 事关杀我的凶手 还有他绑架了… |
[41:39] | Kidnapped a young girl named Shannon Mitchell, | 绑架了一个叫夏伦·米歇尔的少女 |
[41:41] | and he’s keeping her in his trailer. | 而且他把她关在自己的拖车里 |
[41:43] | Yeah, yeah, I know about that. | 是的 我都知道了 |
[41:44] | Oh, and I know about your stepson. | 哦 我还知道你继子的事 |
[41:47] | I made a little call on my way to work. | 我在来的路上打了几通电话 |
[41:49] | In fact, you know, | 事实上 |
[41:51] | the police should probably be picking him up right about now. | 也许警方现在就该把他给逮捕起来 |
[41:54] | So, see? | 所以呢 |
[41:56] | You don’t have any unfinished business to worry about. | 你其实没有什么遗愿没有完成了 |
[41:59] | You should leave you free to go wherever it is | 你该离开这里去任何 |
[42:01] | you’re meant to go. | 你本该去的地方了 |
[42:04] | Oh, Mary-Louise, I do hope you packed for the heat. | 玛丽-露易丝 我希望你能好自为之 |
[42:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[42:13] | performing their very first dance as a married couple, | 有请这对新婚夫妇为大家跳一支舞 |
[42:18] | please welcome Mr. And Mrs. Lee Scanlon! | 欢迎李·斯坎隆夫妻 |
[42:38] | They look so happy! | 他们看起来是多么的幸福啊 |
[42:46] | Come on. You can’t leave us out here to dance on our own. | 来吧 别让我们独自在这里舞蹈 |
[42:49] | You look beautiful! | 你看起来美丽极了 |
[42:51] | You look beautiful! | 你也是 |
[42:52] | And look at you. I hear Dartmouth! | 还有你 听说考上达特茅斯学院了 |
[42:55] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[42:57] | Pretty far away. How you feel about that, Mama? | 地方很远啊 你觉得如何啊 妈妈 |
[43:00] | It’s her future. | 这是她自己的未来 |
[43:03] | You can’t run away from your future. | 你不能脱离自己的人生旅途 |
[43:05] | You have to run to it, | 你得好好把握自己的道路 |
[43:08] | no matter how far away it is. | 无论路途是多么的遥远 |
[43:18] | To the future! | 为了美好的未来 |
[43:22] | To the future! | 为了美好的未来 |