时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hi. My name is Bridgette Dubois, | 嗨 我是布里奇特·迪布瓦 |
[00:03] | and I’m going into seventh grade at Bates Middle School. | 我马上要在贝茨中学读七年级了 |
[00:05] | I’m taking a media class, | 我修了一门媒体课 |
[00:08] | and my summer homework was to create a movie about someone I met | 我的暑假作业就是拍一个影片 |
[00:12] | or an experience I had this summer. | 记录我暑假遇到的人或者经历的事 |
[00:16] | This is my video. | 这就是我的影片 |
[00:20] | 我的暑假家庭访客 作者 布里奇特·迪布瓦 | |
[00:26] | Before you meet our houseguest, | 在介绍我家的客人之前 |
[00:28] | I want you to meet my family. | 我想要先介绍一下我的家人 |
[00:31] | Go away. | 走开 |
[00:33] | This is my little sister, Marie. | 这是我妹妹 玛丽 |
[00:34] | Or at least that’s her eye. | 或者至少这是她的眼睛 |
[00:37] | I know you’re probably wondering | 我想你可能想知道 |
[00:38] | what the rest of her is like, | 她的其他部分长什么样 |
[00:40] | but it’s okay– you’re not missing anything. | 没关系 你什么也没漏掉 |
[00:44] | Bridgette, turn that camera off! | 布里奇特 把摄像机关掉 |
[00:47] | This is my older sister, Ariel. | 这是我姐姐艾丽尔 |
[00:49] | She thinks she’s God ’cause she can drive | 就因为她能开车 长得还凑合 |
[00:51] | and is kind of pretty and got born before I did. | 而且比我先出生 她就自以为是老大 |
[00:54] | But I don’t care. | 但是我才不在乎 |
[00:55] | She’s leaving for college soon, and then I’ll be God… | 她很快就要离开家去上大学了 |
[00:58] | if you don’t count Mom and Dad. | 到时我就是老大了 不算爸妈 |
[01:00] | Put that thing away! | 把它拿开 |
[01:04] | This is my dad. | 这是我爸爸 |
[01:05] | He falls asleep on the couch a lot on weekends. | 周末的时候他经常在沙发上睡着 |
[01:08] | My mom keeps saying not to wake him up. | 我妈妈就一直说别吵醒他 |
[01:10] | It’s not his fault that he’s so sleepy. | 这不是他的错 他太困了 |
[01:13] | I don’t get it, but that’s adult stuff, and it bores me. | 我不明白 但是那是大人的事很无聊 |
[01:18] | And this is my mom. | 这就是我妈妈 |
[01:20] | She has a really cool job at the district attorney’s office. | 她在地区检察官办公室有个很酷的工作 |
[01:23] | Look, I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 我很抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[01:26] | And I’d really appreciate it if you’d just leave my house. | 如果你离开我家我将非常感激 |
[01:29] | Leave your house? | 离开你家 |
[01:30] | What kind of respect for the dead is that? | 你对逝者太不尊重了吧 |
[01:33] | Bad enough I can’t taste nothing. | 我不能品尝任何食物这已经够糟糕了 |
[01:35] | Bad enough I can’t change out of this suit. | 我不能换掉这套衣服这已够糟糕了 |
[01:39] | Bad enough I can’t do nothing | 我什么也不能做这已经够糟糕了 |
[01:40] | about this unfortunate blemish I got here. | 就是因为这个不幸的伤疤我到了这里 |
[01:43] | And now I got to deal with your bad attitude? | 结果现在我还要面对你糟糕的态度 |
[01:45] | And this is our summer houseguest. | 这就是我家夏天的客人 |
[01:47] | His name is Tony. | 他叫托尼 |
[01:49] | And, oh, yeah… he’s dead. | 而且 是的 他已经死了 |
[01:51] | You see, my mom talks to dead people, | 你看 我妈妈能跟死人说话 |
[01:53] | and sometimes they drop by to ask her things, | 有些时候他们过来问她一些事 |
[01:55] | whether they’re invited or not. | 不论他们是否被邀请过 |
[01:57] | Have a little pity, psychic lady. | 有点同情心 通灵的女士 |
[01:59] | How would you like it? | 你会怎么想 |
[02:01] | You’re walking down the street minding your own business | 你在街上走路只想着你自己的问题 |
[02:03] | and a bunch of goons sneak up behind you, | 一帮打手突然溜到你身后 |
[02:05] | put a bag on your head, | 套个袋子到你头上 |
[02:06] | throw you in the trunk of a car, and pop-pop, | 把你扔到汽车后备箱 然后啪啪 |
[02:08] | next thing you know, you’re buried under an overpass, | 接下来你就被埋到立交桥下面 |
[02:10] | never to be heard from again. | 永远不会有人知道 |
[02:11] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[02:13] | You talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[02:15] | No! No. | -不 -不 |
[02:17] | I just want names. | 我只是想要知道名字 |
[02:19] | Tell me who did this to me. | 告诉我谁这样对我的 |
[02:21] | I know you can do it. | 我知道你能做到 |
[02:22] | I heard about you from well-connected people. | 我从有路子的人那里听说过你 |
[02:25] | No. I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 不 对不起 我帮不了你 |
[02:27] | I just don’t help bad men. | 我从不帮坏人 |
[02:29] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[02:30] | What makes you think I’m a bad man? | 什么让你觉得我是坏人 |
[02:33] | You can tell by just looking at me? | 你只看看我就能判断我是坏人 |
[02:36] | Tony decided he was going to wear Mom down. | 托尼决定让我妈抓狂 |
[02:39] | He’d stay as long as it took. | 他留下来不肯走了 |
[02:41] | Classic | 经典 |
[02:42] | This movie’s ridiculous. | 这个电影真是太扯了 |
[02:44] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[02:46] | I don’t even think Jimmy Caan is Italian. | 我甚至不觉得吉米坎是意大利人 |
[02:50] | Is he still here? | 他还在这吗 |
[02:53] | My dad had the hardest time with it. | 爸爸因为托尼感到很郁闷 |
[02:56] | The rest of us thought he was fun. | 我们却觉得他很有趣 |
[02:59] | And if you roll two sixes, what do you call that? | 如果你掷出2个6 你会怎么说 |
[03:03] | Boxcars! | 棚车 |
[03:04] | Right again, sweetheart. | 又对了 甜心 |
[03:07] | But the nights were hard for him. | 但是晚上对他来说很难 |
[03:09] | Ghosts don’t sleep, you know. | 你知道鬼魂不用睡觉的 |
[03:11] | Come on. What do you say we put on a little music, | 我们来点音乐怎么样 |
[03:14] | have a little fun? | 找点乐子 |
[03:23] | Anyone got the password | 谁有密码让我用有线电视 |
[03:24] | so I can get the adult channel on the cable? | 看看成人频道 |
[03:32] | I don’t think your mother’s ever | 我想你妈妈大概永远也不会告诉我 |
[03:34] | going to tell me what I need to know. | 我想知道的事情 |
[03:37] | She’s afraid you’ll find a way to get even somehow. | 她害怕你去报仇 |
[03:40] | She doesn’t want to be a part of anyone getting hurt. | 她不想因为她让任何人受到伤害 |
[03:45] | I think I got to get out of here, Bridgette. | 我想我要走了 布里奇特 |
[03:48] | There’s some place I’m supposed to be, | 得去某些地方了 |
[03:51] | and I think it’s time I get there. | 我想现在是时候了 |
[03:54] | I’m going to miss you, Tony. | 我会想你的 托尼 |
[03:56] | I think you’re the coolest. | 我觉得你是最酷的 |
[03:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:00] | I am the coolest. | 我确实是最酷的 |
[04:03] | You wouldn’t happen to know where your father keeps | 你不会碰巧知道你爸爸把银行卡 |
[04:05] | his ATM card, would you? | 藏在哪里吧 |
[04:08] | And then, one day, we woke up, and he was just gone. | 然后有天我们起床 他就不在了 |
[04:12] | Just disappeared. | 消失了 |
[04:18] | I still miss him. | 我还是很想他 |
[04:20] | I thought that he was | 我觉得他是我见过的 |
[04:21] | the most amazing human being I’d ever met. | 最让人惊叹的人 |
[04:24] | And maybe that’s why I’ve decided that, | 也许这就是为什么我决定 |
[04:27] | instead of starting seventh grade today, | 我要开始我的犯罪生涯 |
[04:29] | I’m going to embark on a life of crime. | 而不是去上学 |
[04:33] | Oh, which reminds me… | 噢 这提醒了我 |
[04:37] | Mom, I’ve got your car keys, and I’ve got your wallet. | 妈妈 我拿到了你的车钥匙和钱包 |
[04:41] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:42] | Once I make it over the state line, I’ll call. | 一旦越过国境 我会给你打电话的 |
[04:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:54] | Yeah. No. | 是啊 不 |
[04:55] | Just a weird, stupid dream. | 只是一个奇怪又愚蠢的梦 |
[04:57] | Bridgette, first day of middle school. | 布里奇特 第一天上中学 |
[05:00] | Just makes me nervous. | 让我有点紧张 |
[05:02] | Relax. It’s going to be fine. | 放松 没事的 |
[05:04] | It’s school. | 只是上学而已 |
[05:06] | It’s not like she’s going to be hanging out with criminals. | 又不是要去和罪犯鬼混 |
[05:16] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:17] | It’s still early. | 还早呢 |
[05:19] | I got to find my car keys and my wallet. | 我要检查我的车钥匙和钱包 |
[06:10] | Look, I know the district attorney is a very busy man. | 我知道地区检察官非常忙 |
[06:13] | You need to make an appointment. | 你需要提前预约 |
[06:14] | But you don’t understand. | 但是你不明白 |
[06:15] | All right? I… I need help with this now. | 拜托 我现在需要帮助 |
[06:17] | I don’t have time to make an appointment. | 我没时间预约 |
[06:19] | I’m sorry, but if you don’t have an appointment, | 我很抱歉 如果你没有预约 |
[06:21] | I can’t let you through. | 我不能让你过去 |
[06:22] | Why don’t you try the police? | 你为什么不去找警察 |
[06:23] | The police won’t do anything. | 警察什么也不会做的 |
[06:24] | Excuse me, sir? | 打搅一下 先生 |
[06:26] | Hi. I-I’m sorry. | 嗨 很抱歉 |
[06:28] | I couldn’t help but overhear. | 无意听到你的谈话 |
[06:29] | I… I work for the district attorney, | 我为地区检察官工作 |
[06:31] | and maybe I can help you. | 也许可以帮助你 |
[06:33] | I don’t know about this. | 我不太确定 |
[06:35] | Come on, Walter. | 来吧 沃尔特 |
[06:36] | You said your tooth’s killing you, right? | 你说过你牙疼的要命 |
[06:37] | So do it. Come on, man. Just yank it out of there. | 所以干吧伙计 拔出它 |
[06:40] | I’ll throw in an extra 20 bucks. | 再给你20块 |
[06:42] | That’s $30. | 一共30块 |
[06:51] | Okay, I’ve seen enough. | 好 我看够了 |
[06:53] | This is just one of many. | 这只是其中一个 |
[06:55] | There’s got to be a law against that. | 肯定有法律禁止这样 |
[06:58] | Right? I mean, he’s humiliating my father. | 对吗 他在羞辱我父亲 |
[07:00] | He’s getting him to injure himself. | 让我父亲伤害自己 |
[07:01] | And then, if you can believe it, | 你相信吗 |
[07:03] | he puts these things on the Internet | 他还把这些上传到网上 |
[07:04] | for other people to see. | 让其他人也看到 |
[07:05] | I mean, that can’t be right. | 这肯定是不对的 |
[07:07] | That’s invasion of privacy, right? | 侵犯了隐私 对吗 |
[07:08] | You’re right, it’s terrible, | 你是对的 这太可怕了 |
[07:10] | but I’m not sure it’s actually a crime. | 但是我不确定这是否真的算犯罪 |
[07:12] | I mean, your father’s an adult, | 你爸爸是成年人 |
[07:14] | and he’s taking money for what he’s doing. | 他为他做那些事收了钱 |
[07:16] | But he’s obviously impaired. | 但他显然被伤害了 |
[07:19] | Look, we’re not close. | 我们虽并不亲密 |
[07:21] | I wouldn’t let him live on the street like that | 我不会让他像那样住在街上 |
[07:23] | if I were in his life. | 如果我能介入他的生活 |
[07:24] | If he would let me in his life. | 如果他能让我介入他的生活 |
[07:26] | But I… I can’t just let people do this to him. | 但是 我不能让别人这样对他 |
[07:30] | How long has it been since the two of you have spoken? | 你们两有多久没有说话了 |
[07:32] | Uh… I don’t know. | 嗯 我不知道 |
[07:34] | Ten years? | 十年 |
[07:37] | He’s a troubled guy. | 他是个麻烦的家伙 |
[07:38] | He’s got his demons. | 他麻烦缠身 |
[07:42] | Can’t you find the guy | 你们能找到这家伙吗 |
[07:43] | making these videos? | 拍这些的人 |
[07:45] | Arrest him or something? | 逮捕他或者别的什么 |
[07:47] | How can he be allowed to do that? | 他怎么能做这样的事 |
[07:50] | We’ve just enough time for one more summer media project. | 还有时间再看一个暑假影片作业 |
[07:53] | How about… Cameron? | 就 卡梅隆吧 |
[08:00] | I’m Cameron Berkley, and I’m new to your school. | 我是卡梅隆·巴克利 新转来的 |
[08:04] | I just moved to Phoenix this summer. | 这个暑假刚搬来凤凰城 |
[08:06] | I wish I could tell you about my old hometown, | 我希望能向你们介绍我的家乡 |
[08:08] | but the FBI won’t let me. | 但FBI不让我这么做 |
[08:14] | I guess that’s just life in the Witness Protection Program. | 这就是证人保护计划下的生活 |
[08:25] | Your video was great. | 你的影片很棒 |
[08:26] | Really? I don’t know. | 真的吗 我不知道 |
[08:28] | Mrs. Hudson seemed pretty annoyed. | 哈德森夫人似乎很恼火 |
[08:30] | Said I made a mockery of the assignment. | 说我的作业毫无价值 |
[08:32] | Yeah, well, that’s what made the video great. | 是啊 这就是为什么影片很棒 |
[08:41] | And I can see you like movies. | 而且我看得出来你很喜欢电影 |
[08:45] | I love movies. | 我爱电影 |
[08:47] | Especially science fiction and anything by Kubrick. | 尤其是科幻的和库布里克的所有电影 |
[08:49] | Well, it was cool meeting you, and… | 嗯 遇见你很酷 还有 |
[08:51] | thanks for liking my video. | 谢谢你喜欢我的影片 |
[08:56] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[08:58] | I ate breakfast a little while ago. | 我吃过早饭有一会了 |
[09:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[09:02] | There’s good protein in there, man. | 这有很好的蛋白质 伙计 |
[09:04] | Come on, Walter, go for it. | 来吧 沃尔特 吃掉它 |
[09:05] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[09:06] | I get the idea. | 我明白了 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Nice, huh? | 是啊 不错吧 |
[09:09] | And this one’s fairly tame. | 这只是比较温和的一个 |
[09:10] | I mean, there’s– ugh– four or five | 这里还有4到5部 |
[09:12] | other ones in there that… | 那上面其它的… |
[09:16] | It’s terrible– it’s disgusting– | 真可怕 太恶心了 |
[09:17] | but it isn’t illegal. | 但不违法 |
[09:19] | As long as he keeps taking money for it, it isn’t illegal. | 一旦拿了钱 就不违法 |
[09:24] | I don’t think there’s really a lot that I can do for him. | 我认为能为他做的不多 |
[09:28] | Have you called social services? | 你给社会服务部门打电话了吗 |
[09:30] | He’s a regular at all the… the shelters. | 在所有庇护所里 他是常客 |
[09:33] | Beyond giving him a warm bed for the night | 除了晚上给他一张温暖的床 |
[09:36] | or trying to convince him to dry out, | 或者试着让他戒酒 |
[09:38] | there’s not really a lot they can do. | 他们真的无能为力 |
[09:43] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[09:49] | Hey, Bridge, what are you doing up? | 布里奇 你起来干什么 |
[09:50] | You’re supposed to be in bed. | 你应该在睡觉 |
[09:51] | You have school in the morning. | 早上要上学的 |
[09:53] | Oh, hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:54] | I’m just trying to watch this old space movie. | 我只是想看这部旧的太空电影 |
[09:57] | Why? Is it an assignment or something? | 怎么了 是功课还是什么吗 |
[09:59] | No. There’s this new kid at school, | 不 学校有个新生 |
[10:01] | and he kind of really loves movies, | 他真的有点喜欢电影 |
[10:04] | and I think this is one of his favorites. | 我想这是他的兴趣之一 |
[10:07] | He? | 他 |
[10:12] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[10:14] | Actually, it’s pretty boring. | 实际上 这很无聊 |
[10:15] | First, there are these monkeys, | 首先 有一些猴子 |
[10:18] | and then we’re in space. | 然后我们在太空里 |
[10:21] | Eh. I got to be honest– | 我得说实话 |
[10:23] | I’ve seen a lot better movies about monkeys in space. | 我看过很多比猴子在太空更好的电影 |
[10:25] | Yeah, well, I’ve actually seen this movie before, | 是啊 我以前确实看过这部电影 |
[10:28] | and it’s… it’s pretty amazing. | 它… 它是相当不错的 |
[10:32] | It’s pretty spectacular. | 它是相当惊人的 |
[10:35] | You just… you just have to be patient with it. | 你只… 需要有点耐心 |
[10:38] | You just have to give it a chance. | 只需要给它一次机会 |
[10:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:41] | I mean, I don’t even know who the bad guys are yet. | 我是说 我甚至还不知道谁是坏人 |
[10:45] | Well, you want me to sit out here with you | 你想我和你坐在这里 |
[10:47] | and watch it for a little while? | 一起看一会吗 |
[10:49] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:01] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[11:02] | Hey, Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[11:04] | You still thirsty? | 你还口渴吗 |
[11:06] | Come on, Walter. | 来吧 沃尔特 |
[11:07] | Let’s see you drink this. | 让我们看着你喝这个 |
[11:08] | I think-think I had about all I need. | 我想 我喝饱了 |
[11:12] | Yeah, well, you’re thinking wrong. | 你错了 |
[11:15] | This stuff is special. | 这东西很特别 |
[11:17] | This stuff is the best ever. | 这东西是最好的 |
[11:19] | Just one sip. | 就抿一口 |
[11:20] | Come on, you’re gonna love it. | 来吧 你会喜欢的 |
[11:28] | Got quite a kick, doesn’t it? | 很令人开心的 不是吗 |
[11:37] | Weird dream. | 奇怪的梦 |
[11:39] | Wow. What time is it? | 几点了 |
[11:41] | Is it midnight? | 半夜了吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, it’s late. | 是 很晚了 |
[11:44] | Time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[11:50] | Good night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[11:52] | Night, sweetie. | 晚安 甜心 |
[11:57] | Bridge? | 布里奇 |
[11:59] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[12:00] | It’s the middle of the night. | 大半夜的 |
[12:02] | Go get in your own bed. | 去你的床上睡 |
[12:03] | “Bridge”? | “布里奇” |
[12:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[12:06] | It’s me, Allison, and I am in my own bed. | 是我 艾莉森 我在我的床上呢 |
[12:10] | What do you mean, you are Allison? | 你什么意思 你是艾莉森 |
[12:12] | What do you mean, “What do I mean”? | “我什么意思”是什么意思 |
[12:14] | And why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么那样看着我 |
[12:16] | How’s a kid supposed to get any rest | 孩子怎么能无视争吵 |
[12:18] | with all this yelling out here? | 而休息呢 |
[12:20] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:21] | Mom, you look funny. | 妈妈 你看起来很怪 |
[12:23] | “Mom”? | “妈妈” |
[12:24] | Why are you calling her Mom? | 为什么叫她妈妈 |
[12:25] | Okay, what is everybody doing in the hallway? | 大家在走廊上干什么呢 |
[12:28] | Mind your own beeswax and crawl back into your hole. | 管好自己的事爬回床上去 |
[12:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[12:32] | Ariel, just give us a minute here to figure things out. | 艾丽尔 给我们几分钟把事情搞清楚 |
[12:34] | Dad, what is going on here? | 爸爸 这是怎么了 |
[12:36] | I don’t know, honey. I just got here myself. | 不知道 亲爱的 我刚过来 |
[12:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:40] | Are we having a family meeting? | 我们在开家庭会议吗 |
[12:41] | Boy, you are dumb. | 你个笨蛋 |
[12:42] | – Mom! – Mom! – What?! | -妈妈 -妈妈 -什么 |
[12:44] | – Dad! – Dad! | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[12:46] | Yep, that’s me. | 是 是我 |
[12:47] | Still. | 我还是我 |
[12:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:58] | Hey, I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[13:01] | Uh, yeah, I… I completely get the talking part. | 是的 我 完全可以说话 |
[13:06] | It’s the “I’m” part that’s, uh, throwing me. | 是”我是”的部分把我弄糊涂了 |
[13:09] | I need to sleep on the couch. | 我需要去沙发上睡 |
[13:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:14] | Have you looked in a mirror? | 你照镜子了吗 |
[13:17] | You know, this is one of those moments | 你知道吗 这是我 |
[13:19] | where I could really use your support. | 正需要你支持的时候 |
[13:21] | You have my support. | 我支持你 |
[13:23] | You have it in heart, in mind, in spirit. | 在心里 头脑里 精神上的 |
[13:26] | Just… not in bed. | 只是 不在床上 |
[13:30] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:32] | Fine. You do what you need to do. | 好吧 做你想要做的吧 |
[13:34] | I got to make a call, anyways. | 不管怎样 我得打个电话 |
[13:36] | Call? Br– Allison. | 打电话 布… 艾莉森 |
[13:37] | What– It’s 20 past 12:00. | 什么 现在是十二点二十 |
[13:39] | Who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[13:40] | Devalos. | 德弗洛斯 |
[13:42] | Before all this happened, I had a dream about that man’s father. | 这之前 我梦到了那个男人的父亲 |
[13:46] | The one in the videos. | 视频里的那个人 |
[13:48] | Someone tried to make him drink rubbing alcohol. | 有人想让他喝外用酒精 |
[13:50] | That could kill him, you know. | 那会杀了他的 知道吗 |
[13:52] | Okay, okay, give me the phone. | 好 好 电话给我 |
[13:55] | You can’t make that call. Listen to yourself. | 你不能打电话 你的声音 |
[13:57] | You sound like… | 听起来像… |
[13:58] | Like my 12-year-old daughter. | 像我12岁的女儿 |
[14:04] | Okay, you want me to do it? | 好 要我打吗 |
[14:24] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[14:31] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么 |
[14:33] | We’re all going to look like this someday. | 有一天我们都会这样的 |
[14:58] | Can I ask a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[14:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:00] | Can you ask a question? | 你能问个问题吗 |
[15:01] | Of course you can ask a question. | 你当然能问 |
[15:03] | What are you guys going to do about school and stuff? | 你们怎么处理学校和其他的事 |
[15:07] | Okay, so here’s what we’re going to do. | 好吧 我们这样 |
[15:09] | I’m going to e-mail my boss, I’m going to explain to him | 我给头儿发封电邮解释 |
[15:12] | that I’m not feeling well and that I can’t come in today. | 我不舒服 今天不去了 |
[15:14] | Oh, and same thing goes for you, too, kiddo. | 你也一样 孩子 |
[15:16] | No school today. | 今天不上学 |
[15:18] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[15:19] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[15:20] | Outstanding thinking, Mom. | 想法不错 妈妈 |
[15:22] | Oh, darn. | 讨厌 |
[15:23] | I have my pre-algebra test today. | 我今天有算术考试 |
[15:26] | That’s okay. That’s not a problem, because I will– | 没关系 没问题 因为我会… |
[15:27] | Your mom and I will write you a note, | 我和你妈妈会给你写假条 |
[15:29] | and you can take a makeup test. | 你可以补考 |
[15:31] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:32] | I have Mean Mr. Morris for math this year. | 苛刻的莫里斯先生给我上数学课 |
[15:34] | He hates makeup tests almost as much as he hates kids. | 他讨厌补考 讨厌孩子 |
[15:36] | Actually, that’s true. | 事实上 那是真的 |
[15:38] | I had him. | 我领教过 |
[15:40] | He thinks that kids try and cheat by skipping school | 他认为孩子逃学 |
[15:42] | and then finding out what’s on the tests. | 作弊耍花招 |
[15:44] | And then he makes the makeup tests twice as hard. | 然后他把补考的难度增加两倍 |
[15:46] | Yeah, well, doesn’t seem like we have a lot of options. | 是啊 看起来我们没有太多选择 |
[15:49] | Well, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[15:50] | Allison, you know math. | 艾莉森 你懂数学 |
[15:51] | Don’t you think you can pass | 你认为自己过不了 |
[15:53] | a seventh-grade math test? | 七年级的数学考试吗 |
[15:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[15:56] | I think I know what he’s talking about. | 我想我知道他在说什么 |
[15:59] | You go to my school and you take my test for me. | 你去我的学校为我考试 |
[16:02] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:03] | That is not going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[16:04] | What– no, it’s a great idea. | 什么 不 这是个好主意 |
[16:06] | Listen, no one’s going to know that you’re not her. | 听着 没人知道你不是她 |
[16:08] | You don’t have to stay the whole day at school. | 你不用在学校待一整天 |
[16:10] | You just take the test, and then you tell them | 只需要考试 然后你跟他们说 |
[16:12] | that you feel sick, and you go down to the nurse’s office, | 觉得不舒服 直接去医护室 |
[16:14] | and I’ll come pick you up. | 我会去接你的 |
[16:15] | Or I could pick you up. | 或者我能接你 |
[16:16] | You can’t drive. | 你不能开车 |
[16:18] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我能 |
[16:19] | I have a license with my picture on it and everything. | 驾照和所有的东西都有我的照片 |
[16:22] | No. No, you won’t. | 不 不 你不能 |
[16:24] | Because you’re staying right here. | 因为你要待在这里 |
[16:26] | And if you touch either one of those cars, | 如果你敢碰任何一辆车 |
[16:29] | you’re going to be grounded for life. | 这辈子都要禁足 |
[16:31] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[16:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:34] | But I still get to watch TV all day, right? | 不过我还是可以整天看电视的 对吗 |
[16:45] | Can’t believe I’m actually doing this. | 不敢相信我居然这么做 |
[16:47] | Ah, it’s going to be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[16:48] | Um, do you want to go over it again? | 你想再复习一遍吗 |
[16:51] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的 或许吧 |
[16:57] | Homeroom number? | 几号教室 |
[16:58] | 304 304. | |
[16:59] | Teacher’s name: Mr. Hanley. | 老师的名字 汉利先生 |
[17:01] | First period? | 第一节课是 |
[17:03] | English. Mr. Wesley. | 英语 韦斯利先生 |
[17:04] | – Second? – Art. Ms. Manson. | -第二节 -美术 曼森女士 |
[17:06] | Third? | 第三节 |
[17:07] | The main event. | 最主要的事 |
[17:08] | Math. | 数学 |
[17:09] | I take the test, and then I’m getting out of there. | 考试 然后离开那里 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:16] | I guess I’ll see you later. | 我看 一会见吧 |
[17:18] | You’ll definitely see me later. | 一会见 一定 |
[17:21] | God, I hated seventh grade. | 上帝 我讨厌七年级 |
[17:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:32] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[17:34] | Maybe. Depends. | 或许吧 看情况 |
[17:36] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[17:37] | It’s Manuel. | 我是曼纽尔 |
[17:39] | Look, uh, I know you’re not feeling well, | 我知道你不大舒服 |
[17:41] | But I thought you’d want to hear. | 但是我觉得还是有必要跟你说一下 |
[17:43] | After Joe called last night, | 昨晚乔打来电话之后 |
[17:44] | I sent some officers to that alley. | 我就派了些人去 |
[17:46] | They found the man you’d dreamed about. | 他们找到了你梦见的那个男人 |
[17:49] | Unfortunately, they didn’t find him soon enough. | 很不幸 不太及时 |
[17:52] | I’m afraid he’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[17:54] | Wow. You found a dead guy? | 你找到个死人 |
[17:57] | Allison, you all right? | 艾莉森 你没事吧 |
[17:59] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 没事 |
[18:00] | Other than being sick. | 要是没生病的话 |
[18:02] | So where’s the dead guy now? | 那死者呢 |
[18:04] | Well, he’s in the morgue. | 在停尸房 |
[18:07] | Really? | 真的 |
[18:08] | Uh, am I allowed to go look at him? | 我可以去看看他吗 |
[18:10] | Of course you can go look at him, | 当然可以去看他 |
[18:12] | But I thought you were sick and staying home. | 我以为你病了 要待在家 |
[18:15] | Well, not if you order me to come and look at him. | 但是只要你命令我看他 |
[18:20] | If you order me to come in and look at the dead guy, | 如果是你命令我去看他 |
[18:23] | Then nobody could really get mad at me, you know, | 那么他们就不能怪我 |
[18:26] | Leaving the house and maybe taking a cab down there. | 离开家 搭个出租过来 |
[18:28] | You know? | 是吧 |
[18:30] | Allison, I…I’m really concerned about you. | 艾莉森 我很担心你 |
[18:33] | You don’t sound like yourself at all. | 你说话有点不对劲 |
[18:35] | Does that mean you want to see me? | 意思是你想见我 |
[18:38] | Are you ordering me to come down | 你是不是在命令我 |
[18:40] | And see you and the dead guy? | 过来一趟 见那个死者 |
[18:42] | Well, I don’t know how to answer that. | 不知道如何回答是好 |
[18:43] | Only you know how you’re feeling. | 只有你知道你是怎么想的 |
[18:46] | I’m feeling like that’s an order. | 我觉得你是在命令我去 |
[18:48] | So, let me ask you, how does this work? | 那么 听听我的提议 |
[18:50] | Do you have a lunch room down there | 那边有没有餐厅 |
[18:52] | Or do I have to bring something? | 还是我需要自己带食物 |
[19:04] | Nurse’s office. Nurse’s office. | 护士室 护士室 |
[19:09] | Hey, Bridgette! Bridgette! | 布里奇特 |
[19:12] | Hey, been trying to get your attention | 铃声一响 |
[19:14] | Ever since the bell rang. | 我就开始设法引起你的注意 |
[19:15] | You mad at me or something? | 你生我气呢还是怎么 |
[19:17] | Me? Mad? At you? | 我 生你气 |
[19:19] | Why would I be mad at you? | 我干嘛要生你气 |
[19:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:22] | You just seem…different. | 你就是 不一样了 |
[19:26] | Anyway, I brought in some of those movies | 对了 我带来了一些 |
[19:27] | We were talking about yesterday. | 我们昨天谈到的电影 |
[19:28] | I mean, if you wanted to borrow them. | 如果 你想要借的话 |
[19:31] | Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[19:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:35] | That’s really nice. | 你真是大好人 |
[19:37] | You’re nice. | 好人 |
[19:38] | Isn’t that nice that you’re nice? | 你是好人 是不是非常好 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry that I didn’t pay attention | 不好意思 刚才在那边 |
[19:42] | To you back there. | 我没有注意你 |
[19:43] | I mean, I’m just, I’m not feeling very well. | 我是说 我不大舒服 |
[19:45] | And I was actually headed to the nurse’s office. | 其实我正打算去护士室 |
[19:48] | I think I’m going to end up going home. | 然后我就回家了 |
[19:50] | Oh. Well, you want me to walk you there? | 要我送你吗 |
[19:53] | Do you actually know where it is? | 你知道护士室在哪儿吗 |
[19:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:00] | So is it, like, a stomach thing or a head thing | 你是胃不舒服 还是头不舒服 |
[20:03] | Or kind of an all over thing? | 还是浑身都不舒服 |
[20:05] | It’s kind of an all over thing. | 浑身不适 |
[20:08] | Well, you think it’ll be gone by Saturday? | 那你觉得到星期六能好吗 |
[20:11] | Boy, I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[20:14] | Good. ‘Cause the original Planet of the Apes’ is playing | 太好了 因为《猿人星球》 |
[20:16] | At this old movie theater downtown, | 那时候在城里的旧影院上映 |
[20:18] | And my dad’s gonna drop me off, | 我爸会带我去 |
[20:20] | And I was kind of wondering if you wanted to go. | 我在想 你是否愿意去 |
[20:29] | You’re not saying anything. | 你怎么不说话 |
[20:32] | Did you just ask me out? | 你刚刚在约我吗 |
[20:33] | Like, on a date? | 和你约会 |
[20:38] | Okay. Yeah. I…I guess. | 我猜 是的 |
[20:43] | So, is it okay? | 可以吗 |
[20:45] | Do you want to go? | 你愿意去吗 |
[21:17] | You wanted to see me, boss? | 你想见我吗 老板 |
[21:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:22] | You remember Mr. Durant. | 你认识杜朗特先生 |
[21:24] | -Yes. -No. | – 认识 – 不认识 |
[21:26] | Um, you feeling any better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[21:28] | Your feet giving you trouble? | 脚不舒服吗 |
[21:32] | No, these shoes. | 不是 是鞋子 |
[21:33] | I mean, who thought those up? | 我是说 谁设计的高跟鞋 |
[21:34] | Some grown-up, probably some boy grown-up. | 是大人 肯定是男人 |
[21:37] | I was just about to bring Mr. Durant down to the morgue. | 我正打算带杜朗特先生去停尸房 |
[21:41] | See if he’s able to identify the body of his father. | 辨认尸体是否是他父亲 |
[21:44] | You know what your dad looks like, right? | 你知道你父亲什么样吧 |
[21:46] | Yes. | 知道 |
[21:48] | Don’t worry. He can do it. | 别担心 他可以的 |
[21:50] | Would you like to join us? | 要不要一起去 |
[21:52] | To see the dead guy? | 看死尸 |
[21:54] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[21:58] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[22:00] | That’s my father. | 就是我父亲 |
[22:04] | It’s the first time I’ve seen him in… | 这么多年来第一次见到他 |
[22:08] | I don’t know, it’s got to be ten years. | 我不清楚 快十年了 |
[22:12] | I just hoped he’d pull himself together | 那时我只希望他能振作起来 |
[22:17] | Get some help. | 寻求帮助 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry. This is hard. | 对不起 |
[22:22] | It’s okay, Mr. Durant. | 没事 杜朗特先生 |
[22:24] | You take all the time you need, sir. | 不着急 |
[22:29] | Hey. That’s not really him, is it? | 那不是他父亲吧 |
[22:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[22:35] | He looks so phony. | 他看起来好假 |
[22:36] | You’re not trying to trick this guy, are you? | 你不是想耍这个人吧 |
[22:38] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[22:45] | Thank you, Mr. Durant. | 谢谢你 杜朗特先生 |
[22:48] | Uh, when they called to tell me they found my father, | 当他们打电话来说找到我父亲的时候 |
[22:51] | They told me they thought there might be a video | 说好像有一部网上录像 |
[22:52] | Of whatever it was that happened to him on the Internet. | 记录下了当时发生了什么事 |
[22:54] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[22:55] | We’re in the process of having it taken down. | 我们正在调查 |
[22:57] | It’s footage of an unidentified man | 有不明身份男子的脚印 |
[23:00] | Paying your father to drink | 他邀请你父亲喝酒 |
[23:02] | From a bottle labeled rubbing alcohol. | 标签上贴的是外用酒精 |
[23:04] | According to the medical examiner, | 医学检验证明 |
[23:05] | The bottle was actually filled with drain cleaner. | 里面含去污剂成分 |
[23:07] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[23:09] | Now, because the man behind the camera | 因为摄像机背后的男子 |
[23:12] | Misrepresented the contents of the bottle, | 将瓶子上的标签换过了 |
[23:14] | We are treating this case as a homicide. | 我们将此案定为谋杀 |
[23:16] | Excuse me. Ma’am, | 不好意思 女士 |
[23:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:26] | He didn’t look real. | 他看起来很假 |
[23:34] | No key. | 没带钥匙 |
[23:36] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[23:37] | We’ve been worried sick about you. | 我们都担心死你了 |
[23:39] | You are in so much trouble! | 你麻烦大了 |
[23:42] | I’m starving. What’s for dinner? | 我饿死了 晚饭吃什么 |
[23:43] | Hey. We are talking to you, young lady. | 在跟你说话呢 小姐 |
[23:45] | Your father just got off the phone | 你父亲刚刚 |
[23:47] | With the district attorney. | 和地方检察官通了电话 |
[23:48] | You went to my office today, didn’t you? | 你今天去了我办公室 是不是 |
[23:50] | Can’t believe you ate without me. | 不敢相信你们没等我吃晚饭 |
[23:51] | What your mother is trying to say | 你妈的意思就是 |
[23:53] | Is that you were supposed to stay at home today. | 你今天得呆在家里 |
[23:55] | -That was the plan. -What? | – 计划如此 – 怎样 |
[23:57] | Mom’s boss called me, | 她老板打电话给我 |
[23:59] | And he practically ordered me to go down there. | 专门命令我去那边 |
[24:02] | Oh, no. In fact… | 哦不 事实上 |
[24:04] | He told daddy that you were acting | 他告诉爸爸 |
[24:05] | Like a crazy person at the morgue today. | 你今天在停尸房就像个疯子 |
[24:07] | Sit down at that table, young lady. | 坐在桌边去 小姐 |
[24:09] | Daddy had to come up with an excuse | 爸爸还找借口说 |
[24:10] | That you were on medication. | 那是吃药的反应 |
[24:12] | Bridgette, how could you do that to us | 布里奇特 你怎么能在我们特别叮嘱 |
[24:14] | When we specifically told you not to? | 你不能这样的时候专门违反 |
[24:16] | Hey, look, I’m sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[24:17] | None of this is my fault. | 又不是我的错 |
[24:18] | I didn’t plan this. | 我不是故意要这样的 |
[24:20] | How would you like to be a 12-year-old | 你们不能希望我就像个12岁孩子 |
[24:22] | Sitting at home all by yourself all day long. | 一个人在家坐上一天 |
[24:25] | And by the way, your job is boring. | 对了 你的工作真无聊 |
[24:28] | Boring! | 无聊 |
[24:30] | I mean, besides the dead guy | 我是说 比起那具死尸 |
[24:31] | And the snacks, I would much prefer | 还有不停的吃干粮 我更愿意 |
[24:34] | To be at school taking that stupid test. | 去学校参加什么愚蠢的考试 |
[24:37] | So how did my test go, anyway? | 哎你考试怎样了 |
[24:42] | Went okay. | 还行 |
[24:44] | Just okay? | 还行而已 |
[24:46] | No, I…maybe they’ve changed pre-algebra | 也许我上次考之后 |
[24:48] | since I last took it. | 他们就换了些前代数 |
[24:49] | Or added some new pre-algebra. | 或者是添加了一些新的前代数 |
[24:51] | Well, either way, I think I did all right. | 不管怎样 我觉得我做的还行 |
[24:54] | All right? | 还行 |
[24:56] | I put goop all over my face | 我一天忙里忙外的操劳 |
[24:57] | And you’re giving me “All right”? | 你一个”还行”就把我打发了 |
[24:59] | You better not have done anything embarrassing. | 但愿你没做什么蠢事 |
[25:02] | Bridgette, what kind of a way | 布里奇特 |
[25:03] | is that to talk to her? | 你这是什么态度 |
[25:06] | For your information, I left right after third period, | 告诉你 我三点整的时候就走了 |
[25:08] | So I didn’t get a chance to talk to anyone. | 没有机会和任何人说话 |
[25:11] | Oh, except that boy, Cameron. | 除了那个男生 卡梅伦 |
[25:15] | You talked to Cameron? | 你和卡梅伦谈过 |
[25:18] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[25:19] | Nothing. Nothing that he isn’t going | 没什么 就是说你下次见他之前 |
[25:20] | To say to you next time you see him. | 他不会见你 |
[25:22] | Well, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:23] | Well, it means that he said some things, | 意思是说 他说了些事情 |
[25:25] | And I made him promise to say them again | 我让他保证 你下次在学校见他时 |
[25:27] | Next time you see him at school | 他才能说出来 |
[25:29] | So that you don’t miss out on anything. | 这样你就不会丢失任何信息 |
[25:31] | But…what if I don’t want to wait? | 那如果我不愿意等呢 |
[25:34] | When am I going back to school? | 我又回学校的时候 |
[25:36] | When is this thing going to be fixed? | 这些事情何时才能解决 |
[25:38] | You know I don’t know the answer to that. | 不好意思 我不知道 |
[25:40] | Then, tell me what he said. | 告诉我他说了什么 |
[25:42] | No. I really want you to hear it from him. | 不说 我希望你亲自听他说 |
[25:44] | Fine, then I’ll call him. | 那好 我打电话给他 |
[25:46] | You can’t do that. You don’t sound like you. | 不行 你的声音已经不像你了 |
[25:48] | This sucks. | 糟透了 |
[25:50] | Then, can you call him? | 那你可以打电话给他吗 |
[25:52] | And what, ask him to repeat | 怎样 让他复述 |
[25:53] | the same things he already said to me today? | 让他把说过的话再说一遍吗 |
[25:55] | Then, you should just say them to me. | 然后你可以转述啊 |
[25:56] | Just… tell me what he said. | 只要…告诉我他说什么了 |
[26:03] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[26:07] | He said that? | 他说的吗 |
[26:09] | No. He said… | 没有 他说 |
[26:12] | that he’s going to a movie on Saturday, | 周六要去看电影 |
[26:14] | and he was wondering if you could come. | 问你去不去 |
[26:15] | And what did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[26:17] | I said, “Ask me again when I’m feeling better.” | 我说”等我状态好点了再问我” |
[26:21] | What? You couldn’t just say yes? | 什么 你为什么不直接答应 |
[26:23] | Well, I knew that was the first time anyone had ever asked you out, | 因为我知道这是你第一次约会 |
[26:26] | and I wanted you to be the one to say yes. | 我希望你可以亲自回答他 |
[26:29] | But I’m not there to say yes, and I may never be. | 但我不在现场啊 永远也没机会回答了 |
[26:31] | Bridge… | 布里奇特 |
[26:33] | But what if he changes his mind? | 他要是后悔了呢 |
[26:34] | And what if this thing isn’t fixed by Saturday? | 要是我们到周六还没变回来呢 |
[26:36] | You know, you guys are yelling at me. | 你们还好意思对我吼 |
[26:39] | Mom spends three hours in my shoes– | 妈妈要在穿鞋上花费三小时 |
[26:41] | she completely ruins my life, and you guys are yelling at me. | 这简直就是浪费生命 你们还吼我 |
[26:48] | I-I don’t know about this. | 我也不知道 |
[26:50] | DISTORTED VOICE: Come on, Walter. | 来吧沃尔特 |
[26:51] | You said your tooth’s killing you, right? | 你说你的牙痛苦死了 |
[26:53] | So do it. Come on, man, just yank it out of there. | 来吧 拔掉它 |
[26:55] | I’ll throw in an extra 20 bucks. | 我再加20块 |
[26:57] | That’s $30. | 30美元啊 |
[27:10] | Oh, my God. | 哦天呐 |
[27:11] | That’s so gnarly. | 太生猛了 |
[27:13] | Best one yet, Walter. | 史无前例啊沃尔特 |
[27:16] | You earned your money today. | 一会把钱给你 |
[27:22] | I’m telling you, it was Bridgette’s friend, Cameron, | 是布里奇特的朋友做的卡梅隆 |
[27:24] | who shot all those videos and killed that man. | 是他拍的视频杀了人 |
[27:26] | So, if I understand you correctly, | 也就是说 假如你说的是真的 |
[27:27] | our daughter is in love with a sociopath? | 我们的女儿爱上了反社会分子 |
[27:30] | It’s not funny, Joe. | 这不是开玩笑呢乔 |
[27:31] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[27:32] | How are we going to tell her? | 我们怎么和女儿交代 |
[27:35] | Well, I don’t think there’s anything to tell her. | 没什么可说的 |
[27:38] | You’ve e-mailed all the pertinent information | 你已经把相关邮件 |
[27:41] | to the district attorney, | 发给地方检察官办公室了 |
[27:42] | and I think all we can do now is just sit tight… | 我们只能静观其变 |
[27:45] | But I don’t want to just sit tight. | 可是我不想傻等 |
[27:47] | I mean, I think everything | 我觉得 现在发生的这些事 |
[27:49] | that’s going on right now is connected. | 都是有联系的 |
[27:51] | Don’t you see? | 没发现吗 |
[27:53] | I think I had to become Bridgette | 我只有当布里奇特 |
[27:54] | so I could meet this Cameron kid and find out who he truly is | 接近那个卡梅隆 |
[27:57] | and put a stop to all this. | 才能解决一切 |
[28:00] | No. You’re wrong. | 不是这样的 |
[28:01] | Cameron would never do any of the things | 卡梅隆不会做 |
[28:03] | that you said that he did. | 你说的那种事呢 |
[28:04] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[28:06] | No. Don’t “Sweetie” Me. | 别叫我亲爱的 |
[28:07] | All right. Honey, come on. | 好吧宝贝 别这样了 |
[28:08] | Come sit down. | 坐下谈 |
[28:09] | Let me tell you what’s going on. | 我告诉你怎么回事 |
[28:11] | Let me tell you what I know. | 我告诉你我看到什么了 |
[28:12] | No. I know what you know, and you’re wrong. | 我知道你看到什么了 但那不是真的 |
[28:21] | Hi, Cameron. | 嗨 卡梅隆 |
[28:25] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[28:28] | Uh, no, but… | 不认识 但是… |
[28:30] | but you know my daughter, Bridgette. | 你和我女儿布里奇特认识 |
[28:35] | Did you know that the police think that you, uh, | 你知不知道警察正在怀疑 |
[28:38] | made all these awful videos with this homeless man? | 那些乞丐的视频是你做的 |
[28:42] | They think that you… killed him. | 他们觉得是你…杀了他 |
[28:48] | I even know this… this person | 我知道说你的那个人 |
[28:50] | who said that they, uh, saw you do it, | 真的看见是你做的 |
[28:53] | but, you know, she doesn’t know you like I know you. | 但是 她不如我了解你 |
[28:58] | Thing is, the police | 但问题是 警察 |
[28:59] | take this person’s word really seriously. | 会高度重视她的意见 |
[29:01] | So… you know, you might want to be ready | 所以 我想你应该做好准备 |
[29:06] | if case they come looking for you. | 他们随时回来找你的 |
[29:10] | You might want to talk to your parents or… | 你可以和你父母商量一下或者… |
[29:14] | You know, you could tell me that you didn’t do it. | 告诉我不是你做的 |
[29:16] | I mean, that’s a really good place to start. | 这是个不错的开始 |
[29:21] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[29:27] | Cameron Berkley? | 是卡梅隆·巴克利吗 |
[29:29] | My name’s Lee Scanlon. | 我是李·斯坎隆 |
[29:32] | These officers are going to give you a ride. | 请你跟我们上车 |
[29:34] | We’re going to meet with you and your parents, | 见一下你的父母 |
[29:36] | see if maybe you can answer a few questions for us. | 协助我们回答一些问题 |
[29:40] | Didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到在这能见到你 |
[29:42] | Figured you’d be down with the flu or something. | 听说你感冒还是什么的 |
[29:44] | Where are they taking him? | 他们带他去哪 |
[29:47] | Uh, the computer guys think they found a way | 网络稽查部的同事查出 |
[29:48] | to link the kid to the videos. | 那些视频和这个孩子有关 |
[29:50] | Manny asked me to scoop him up, bring him back to the DA’s office | 头儿让我带他回办公室 |
[29:53] | so we could have a conversation. | 好好谈谈 |
[29:54] | If you’re feeling up to it, | 你要是没什么事的话就一起去吧 |
[29:55] | I’m sure he’d love you to sit in. | 他肯定希望你去听听 |
[29:59] | Got quite a kick, doesn’t it? | 飘飘欲仙了是吧 |
[30:09] | I apologize for making you sit through that, | 抱歉让你们看这些 |
[30:10] | Mr. And Mrs. Berkley, but I do think that it’s important | 但只有这样 |
[30:13] | that you understand the serious nature | 你们才能完全明白 |
[30:15] | of the crime that we believe your son committed. | 你儿子所犯下罪行的严重性 |
[30:17] | You’re insane. | 你们疯了 |
[30:19] | You all are. | 都疯了 |
[30:20] | If you think our son had anything to do with… | 要是你们觉得我儿子跟这事有关… |
[30:23] | Mr. Berkley, if I may. | 巴克利先生 我来说 |
[30:26] | My client has already told you he doesn’t know that man. | 我的当事人已经说了不认识受害者 |
[30:29] | My client has already told you he didn’t make this video, | 他已否认了这段视频是他拍的 |
[30:31] | nor any of the others you’ve alluded to. | 其他的那些也不是他拍的 |
[30:33] | So what are we doing here? | 那我们现在还在这做什么 |
[30:35] | Can you see my client’s face on the other videos? | 其他的那些视频里有我的的当事人吗 |
[30:37] | Because I certainly can’t see it in this one. | 这段视频里并没有他啊 |
[30:39] | In every video, the person who made it | 拍客很谨慎 |
[30:41] | took great care to keep himself off camera. | 每段视频里都没露脸 |
[30:43] | Then, I will ask you again: What are we doing here? | 我想再问一遍 我们来这做什么 |
[30:47] | Late yesterday, our Computer Crimes Division | 昨天网络稽查部追踪到了 |
[30:49] | was able to trace the IP address of the hard drive | 犯罪分子上传大部分视频 |
[30:52] | the perpetrator used to upload most of his videos. | 所使用的硬盘IP地址 |
[30:55] | Turns out they came from a public access computer | 证实了是来自 |
[30:58] | at the Saguaro Branch Public Library. | 仙人掌公共图书馆的公共电脑 |
[31:01] | I assume that that library is familiar to you. | 你们应该很熟悉 |
[31:03] | I believe it’s within walking distance of your house. | 就在你们家附近 |
[31:05] | Nine of the 12 videos produced | 12个视频中有9个 |
[31:08] | were uploaded at the library. | 都是在那上传的 |
[31:10] | In each instance, the computer was signed out | 上传结束的时间 |
[31:13] | to one “Dave Bowman.” | 总有个叫戴夫·鲍曼的人登记之后离开 |
[31:17] | That’s the name of the lead character | 那是2001太空漫游里 |
[31:18] | in the film 2001: A Space Odyssey. | 主角的名字 |
[31:22] | Your client is quite the movie buff. | 你的当事人可是个超级粉丝 |
[31:24] | I have a copy of Mr. Bowman’s signature here. | 我这有份鲍曼的亲笔签名 |
[31:31] | I have a strong suspicion that if our handwriting expert | 我有理由相信 |
[31:34] | were to compare that to a sample of Cameron’s writing, | 笔迹专家对比卡梅隆的笔迹 |
[31:37] | it would be a match. | 一定会和的签名笔迹吻合 |
[31:40] | What do you think, Cameron? | 卡梅隆你觉得呢 |
[31:43] | Would you like to give us a sample right now? | 可以给我们一个样本吗 |
[31:45] | Prove me wrong? | 证明你的清白 |
[31:49] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[31:51] | I’m sorry. I need you to speak up, Cameron. | 抱歉 能大点声吗 |
[31:53] | I didn’t kill that man. | 我没杀那个人 |
[31:56] | And I didn’t make that video. | 我没拍那段视频 |
[31:58] | The county medical examiner puts Walter Durant’s death | 法医证实沃尔特·杜兰诗死于 |
[32:01] | at approximately 9:15 two days ago. | 两天前的九点一刻左右 |
[32:03] | Can you account for your whereabouts at that time? | 那段时间你在哪 |
[32:05] | I was home. | 我在家 |
[32:07] | My parents were out. | 父母不在家 |
[32:10] | I was playing video games until about 11:00, | 我一直在玩电视游戏 |
[32:13] | and then I went to bed. | 11点左右才去睡觉 |
[32:19] | Yes! | 没错 |
[32:27] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他做的 |
[32:29] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么 |
[32:30] | He’s telling the truth. | 他没撒谎 |
[32:32] | Hey! You’re innocent! | 你是清白的! |
[32:34] | Allison, what are you doing? | 艾莉森你在干什么 |
[32:35] | It’s okay. Seriously. I saw it. | 真的 我看见了 |
[32:38] | He was playing video games. | 他一直在玩电视游戏 |
[32:40] | He’s not the killer. | 他不是凶手 |
[32:41] | I’m sorry, Dubois, what do you mean when you say you “Saw it.” | 对不起 你说”看见”是什么意思 |
[32:44] | I saw it… in my head. | 我从…脑子里看到的 |
[32:46] | He was doing just what he said he was doing. | 他没撒谎 |
[32:48] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[32:49] | I… need to speak with you… outside. | 我想和你…去外面谈谈 |
[32:59] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:01] | Is that a trick question? | 直接谈正题 |
[33:04] | Allison, I kid you not, | 艾莉森 我不是吓唬你 |
[33:05] | if you and I didn’t have the history that we do | 要不是看在我俩过去的交情上 |
[33:07] | I would be firing you right now. | 我现在就能把你开除了 |
[33:09] | I don’t understand. | 我就是不懂 |
[33:10] | Cameron is innocent– that’s all that really matters. | 最重要的是卡梅隆是清白的 |
[33:12] | I don’t know why you’re all mad. | 不明白你们为什么抓住不放 |
[33:14] | Why? Because I don’t happen to think that he is innocent. | 为什么 因为我觉得他有罪 |
[33:17] | I think you actually had it right in the first place. | 我觉得你开始也是这么想的 |
[33:19] | Cameron Berkley humiliated Walter Durant | 卡梅隆·巴克利羞辱了沃尔特·杜兰诗 |
[33:21] | for his own sick amusement, and then he murdered him. | 就为了他自己那点恶趣味 之后杀了他 |
[33:24] | But none of that matters anymore, | 不过现在已经没意义了 |
[33:26] | because you just destroyed any chance I have | 因为你刚刚亲手毁了 |
[33:28] | of making a case against him! | 我让他认罪的机会 |
[33:29] | Why would you have to make a case? | 为什么他非得认罪 |
[33:31] | He was just playing video games, like he said he was– I saw it. | 他真的在玩电视游戏 我看见了 |
[33:34] | I even saw the time on the clock– it was 9:04. | 我还看见了钟表 9点零4 |
[33:37] | Oh, that’s great. | 真好 |
[33:38] | Did you also happen to see a calendar? | 你看见日历了吗 |
[33:40] | Did you see anything at all that would indicate | 你还看见什么东西能证明 |
[33:42] | that it was 9:04 two nights ago | 那就是两天前的9点零4 |
[33:44] | not 9:04 any other night of the year? | 而不是别的日子 |
[33:46] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[33:48] | I’m at a loss. | 我很奇怪 |
[33:50] | You’ve basically announced to that attorney | 你相当于告诉了那个律师 |
[33:51] | that you’re the source of the anonymous tip. | 你就是线索的匿名提供者 |
[33:53] | Now, it’s not gonna take her long to figure out | 用不了多久她就会知道 |
[33:55] | that you probably didn’t actually see any of this. | 其实所有的事根本不是你亲眼所见 |
[33:57] | And don’t you think she’s | 抓住了这点 |
[33:58] | gonna have a field day with that in court?! | 她在法庭上就可以随心所欲 |
[34:00] | So not only did you | 所有你这不仅仅 |
[34:01] | make a liar out of me, | 在说我在说谎 |
[34:02] | you told him and his attorney that there was no real grounds | 你这等于告诉他们我们从一开始就没有 |
[34:05] | for investigating him in the first place. | 确凿的理由去调查他们 |
[34:07] | Forget about charging him, we’ll be lucky if they don’t sue us! | 不用告他了 不成被告就万幸了 |
[34:09] | Well, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:11] | I don’t think I would have seen it if it wasn’t true. | 我看到的都是真的 |
[34:16] | Allison… just go home. | 艾莉森 马上回家 |
[34:19] | I don’t know what’s gotten into you these past few days, | 我不清楚过去几天你怎么了 |
[34:21] | but I’d rather you just stay at home until it’s past. | 但我宁愿你乖乖呆在家里 |
[34:24] | I can’t go home; I don’t have a ride. | 我不能回家 没车 |
[34:30] | Wait a second, I think my ride just got here. | 等一下 有人载我回家了 |
[34:42] | Fresh pajamas and a change of clothes for tomorrow, | 给你干净的睡衣和明天换洗的衣服 |
[34:45] | straight from the lion’s den. | 从布里奇特的”狗窝”里拿来的 |
[34:47] | If you want anything else from Bridgette’s room, | 如果你还需要什么 |
[34:49] | you’re going to have to go get it yourself. | 就自己去拿 |
[34:51] | After everything that she’s done today, | 看看她今天的所作所为 |
[34:54] | I can’t believe that she’s mad at us. | 真没想到她居然会对我们发脾气 |
[34:56] | I wouldn’t go expecting an apology anytime soon. | 我不指望她会马上道歉 |
[35:00] | She’s convinced her would-be boyfriend is innocent. | 她认定她的准男友是无辜的 |
[35:06] | Maybe I should just go tell Devalos | 也许我该告诉德弗洛斯 |
[35:07] | what’s really going on. | 事情的原委 |
[35:10] | How do you think he would feel about a 12-year-old | 一个12岁的女孩为他工作 |
[35:12] | working in his office? | 他会作何感想 |
[35:13] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[35:15] | Do you think Bridgette’s school would be okay | 布里奇特的学校会同意 |
[35:17] | with a mother of three in seventh grade? | 一个三岁孩子的母亲读七年级吗 |
[35:21] | Are you expecting somebody? | 有谁来拜访你吗 |
[35:23] | I’m 12– who would I be expecting? | 我才12岁 会是谁呢 |
[35:27] | Uh, hi. My name’s Cameron. | 嗨 我叫卡梅隆 |
[35:29] | I’m a friend of Bridgette’s. | 是布里奇特的朋友 |
[35:31] | I, um, know it’s late, but… | 夜深了 但 |
[35:33] | I was wondering if maybe I could talk to her. | 我是否能见她 |
[35:40] | She was awesome. | 她很棒 |
[35:43] | Your mom, I mean. | 你母亲 |
[35:45] | She really stuck up for me. | 她支持我 |
[35:47] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[35:51] | That’s the real reason I came over tonight. | 所以我今晚来这儿 |
[35:55] | I had lied, Bridgette. | 我说谎了 布里奇特 |
[35:57] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[36:00] | I did know the man in those videos. | 我认识录像带里的人 |
[36:04] | But I don’t understand. | 但我不明白 |
[36:06] | Why would you do that? | 你为何那样做 |
[36:12] | He used to panhandle in front of this theater I liked to go to. | 他以前在我常去的电影院门口乞讨 |
[36:16] | I was coming out of a movie one night, | 一天晚上 我走出电影院 |
[36:17] | and he asked me if I had any spare change. | 他问我有没有零钱 |
[36:19] | He told me if I gave him a quarter, | 他说如果我给他一枚25美分的硬币 |
[36:21] | he’d eat it. | 他能吞下去 |
[36:23] | I don’t know why, but… I thought that was funny. | 我觉得很有趣 |
[36:26] | I asked him why he’d want to do something like that. | 我问他为什么吞硬币 |
[36:29] | He just shrugged. | 他只是耸耸肩 |
[36:31] | He said it was gonna be | 他回答说 |
[36:33] | worth the same coming out as it was going in. | 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆 |
[36:35] | So I gave him a quarter. | 于是我给了他一枚硬币 |
[36:38] | And he did it. | 他吞了下去 |
[36:40] | Then I gave him another one… | 我给了他一枚 |
[36:43] | and another one… | 又一枚 |
[36:46] | Then I whipped out my phone and recorded it. | 随后我拿出手机 拍了下来 |
[36:49] | And then you put it on the Internet. | 然后你把视频传到网上 |
[36:55] | So, then, when did you get the idea to kill him? | 你何时萌生杀他的念头 |
[36:57] | Cameron, don’t say another word! | 卡梅隆 住嘴 |
[37:00] | She’s trying to trick you. | 她想误导你 |
[37:02] | She thinks that you’re guilty. | 她认为你有罪 |
[37:03] | You think I’m guilty? | 你认为我有罪 |
[37:06] | Cameron came here, Mom, because he wants to tell the truth. | 卡梅隆来这里 是要说出实情 |
[37:10] | Don’t you want to hear the truth? | 你不想知道真相吗 |
[37:12] | I already know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[37:13] | No, Mrs. Dubois, you don’t. | 不 迪布瓦女士 你不知道 |
[37:16] | I know Walter… | 我认识沃尔特 |
[37:18] | and I did make most of those videos, | 大多数视频的确是我拍的 |
[37:21] | but I didn’t make that last one, and I certainly didn’t kill him. | 但最后一段视频不是我拍的 我没杀他 |
[37:25] | He was my friend, okay? | 他是我朋友 |
[37:27] | I know how crazy that sounds… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[37:29] | but it’s true. | 但事实如此 |
[37:33] | I made this. | 我刻录了 |
[37:35] | It’s kind of a documentary | 这盘纪录片 |
[37:38] | about Walter and his life. | 有关沃尔特的生活 |
[37:41] | I came here to ask Bridgette | 我来是想请布里奇特 |
[37:43] | to ask you to please show this | 请你把这盘录像 |
[37:47] | to the district attorney. | 交给地区检察官 |
[37:49] | I think if he looks at it, he’ll see I… | 我想他看过之后 就会明白 |
[37:53] | I could have never killed Walter. | 我没杀他 |
[37:57] | I guess “Bum” Is the word I hate the most. | 我最痛恨”流浪汉”这个词 |
[38:00] | A bum’s a guy | 流浪汉 |
[38:01] | who never did nothin’, and that ain’t me. | 终日无所事事 而我不同 |
[38:04] | I’m a veteran. | 我是兽医 |
[38:05] | I fought hard for this country. | 我努力工作 |
[38:07] | You coming to bed soon? | 你睡了吗 |
[38:11] | It’s not like I have to get up and go to school in the morning. | 我早上不用早起去上学 |
[38:13] | People say, “Hey, man, this is America; get a job.” | 人们常说”这是美国 找份工作” |
[38:18] | You understand | 你懂的 |
[38:19] | this doesn’t prove anything. | 这不算证据 |
[38:22] | That he could’ve made this movie | 他可能拍下这段视频 |
[38:24] | and still killed Walter Durant. | 然后杀死沃尔特·杜兰诗 |
[38:27] | Yeah, and you know that he could have erased all this, right? | 是啊 但他也能销毁一切证据 |
[38:30] | He could’ve gotten rid of everything and anything | 销毁一切 |
[38:32] | that connected him to this guy | 有关他们的证据 |
[38:33] | and never said a word to anyone about it. | 并绝口不提此事 |
[38:37] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有这么做 |
[38:40] | He came to us. | 而是来找我们 |
[38:53] | …but then I realized… | 后来我意识到 |
[38:55] | If there’s one thing I regret… | 我唯一遗憾的是 |
[38:58] | I suppose it’s what I did to my family– | 我愧对家人 |
[39:02] | my son, especially. | 特别是我的儿子 |
[39:05] | I don’t think he was ever the same after I left. | 我离开后他变了很多 |
[39:14] | Oh, what time is it? | 几点了 |
[39:16] | It’s time for bed. | 该睡了 |
[39:31] | I’m me! You’re you! Hey, I’m me! You’re you! | 我变回自己啦 你也是 |
[39:34] | I just, I saw my face in the bathroom mirror! | 我在浴室的镜子里照了照自己的脸 |
[39:36] | I just did the same exact thing! | 我也是 |
[39:38] | We’re us again! | 一切恢复正常 |
[39:39] | But I don’t understand; what is different? | 我不明白 有什么不同 |
[39:41] | Everything! Everything’s different! | 一切 一切都不同 |
[39:43] | I mean, I’m 12 again, and you’re… whatever you are. | 我又回到12岁 而你 |
[39:47] | Honey, listen, | 宝贝 听着 |
[39:48] | I mean, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[39:49] | Why did we switch back? | 我们怎么互换回身份了 |
[39:51] | We didn’t do anything but fall asleep, did we? | 我们只是睡着了而已 |
[39:54] | Last thing I remember, Cameron’s movie was still on, | 我记得睡着前 视频依然播放着 |
[39:57] | and Walter was saying something about his family. | 沃尔特正谈到他的家庭 |
[40:03] | If there’s one thing I regret… | 我唯一遗憾的是 |
[40:06] | I suppose it’s what I did to my family– | 我愧对家人 |
[40:10] | my son, especially. | 特别是我的儿子 |
[40:13] | I don’t think he was ever the same after I left. | 我离开后他变了许多 |
[40:16] | Hey, that’s the guy that was in the morgue with me. | 他不是到停尸房的那个人吗 |
[40:20] | Isn’t that Walter’s son? | 难道他是沃尔特的儿子 |
[40:23] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, it is. | 是的 |
[40:27] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[40:28] | The other day at your work, he was saying that | 那天在你的办公室 他说 |
[40:30] | he hadn’t seen his father in years. | 他多年没过父亲 |
[40:32] | Yeah, that’s the same thing he told me when I met him. | 他对我也这么说 |
[40:39] | If there’s one thing I regret… | 我唯一的遗憾是 |
[40:42] | I suppose it’s what I did to my family– | 我愧对家人 |
[40:45] | my son, especially. | 特别是我的儿子 |
[40:48] | I don’t think he… | 我认为他不 |
[40:49] | Well, obviously, | 显然 |
[40:51] | I misspoke. | 我口误了 |
[40:53] | Uh, I went to visit him a few weeks ago. | 几星期前我去看过他 |
[40:56] | We did speak. | 我们确实交谈过 |
[40:57] | It was right after I became aware | 那是我在网上看到 |
[40:59] | of his stunts on the Internet. | 他的特技表演视频之后的事 |
[41:01] | I begged him to stop. | 我求他别再表演了 |
[41:03] | But you didn’t mention any of this to Mrs. Dubois | 但你对迪布瓦女士只字未提 |
[41:05] | the day you asked for her help. | 你向她求助时 |
[41:07] | Well, it seemed sort of beside the point. | 这似乎有失偏颇 |
[41:09] | My dad wasn’t the one I needed legal help with. | 法律要制裁的不是我父亲 |
[41:11] | It was the monster making these videos. | 而是拍摄这些视频的疯子 |
[41:13] | Were you aware that your father | 你是否觉得你父亲的死是 |
[41:14] | was worth a lot more dead than he was alive? | 罪有应得 |
[41:17] | What are you talking about? Even though the man | 你这话什么意思 即使你父亲 |
[41:20] | walked away from you and your mother, | 抛妻弃子 |
[41:21] | he made sure you’d both be comfortable when he died. | 他临终时确保你们母子生活安逸 |
[41:24] | Life insurance, | 人寿保险 |
[41:25] | property up north, Army death benefit. | 遗产再加上军人死亡抚恤金 |
[41:28] | Now that you’re his only survivor, | 既然你是他唯一的继承人 |
[41:30] | you stand to make out all right. | 他的财产一并归你 |
[41:31] | I loved my father. | 我爱我父亲 |
[41:33] | That’s a very ghoulish and ugly thing to say to someone. | 你的话让人毛骨悚然 |
[41:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是是是 |
[41:38] | How about you let us look at the camera? | 能让我们看一下照相机吗 |
[41:41] | What camera? | 什么照相机 |
[41:43] | Oh, you don’t have a camera? A video camera? | 你没有照相机吗 摄像机 |
[41:46] | No. I have no children. | 没有 我没有孩子 |
[41:48] | I have no need to have a video camera. | 没必要买摄像机 |
[41:50] | This is a copy of your most recent credit card statement. | 这是一份你最近的信用卡对账单复印件 |
[41:53] | On the day your father died, | 你父亲死的那天 |
[41:55] | you purchased a fairly expensive video camera, | 你买了一部昂贵的摄像机 |
[41:58] | a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a bottle of drain cleaner. | 一瓶外用酒精和一瓶下水道清洁剂 |
[42:02] | Were you lying just now, or did you simply misspeak again? | 你刚才是说谎 还是口误 |
[42:05] | N-None of this proves anything. | 这些不能证明什么 |
[42:08] | Maybe not– but it certainly paints an ugly picture. | 也许不能 但至少说明你居心叵测 |
[42:11] | You see, I think you murdered your father, | 我认为你谋杀了你的父亲 |
[42:13] | and I think you wanted him dead for some time. | 在我看来你早就萌生杀他的念头 |
[42:16] | So I suspect when you saw him in these videos on the Internet, | 我怀疑你上网看到有关他的视频时 |
[42:19] | you saw an opportunity to get what you finally wanted. | 你看到了杀机 |
[42:23] | Confess to everything right now, | 坦白从宽 |
[42:25] | and I’m willing to offer you life in prison. | 你可以保命 在监狱里度过余生 |
[42:27] | You make me prove it all, Mr. Durant, | 否则 |
[42:30] | and you’re looking at the death penalty. | 你将被判死刑 |
[42:32] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[42:39] | Hey, I thought Daddy was supposed to be picking me up today. | 我还以为是老爸来接我呢 |
[42:42] | You know, he was going to, | 你老爸是想来接你 |
[42:44] | but, um, I kind of miss seeing your face in the mirror, | 但 我很怀念镜子里你的脸 |
[42:47] | so I figured, you know, I’d settle for the next best thing. | 我期待着下次身份互换 |
[42:50] | Come on, what, you didn’t get your sense of humor back | 你的幽默感哪儿去了 |
[42:52] | along with your personality? | 这可不像你 |
[42:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[42:56] | It’s the math test you took for me. | 是你替我考的数学考试 |
[42:59] | C-plus. I thought you knew math. | C+ 我以为你懂数学 |
[43:02] | Yeah, I thought I did, too. | 我也以为我懂 |
[43:05] | You know this is gonna go down on my permanent record, right? | 这个成绩会记录到我的档案 |
[43:07] | Hey, you know, C-plus is pretty good | C+很不错呀 |
[43:09] | for someone who didn’t study. | 对于我这种不上学的人来说 |
[43:12] | The next time I switch places with someone, | 下次我再和别人互换身份 |
[43:14] | I’m totally switching with Daddy. | 绝对要找老爸 |
[43:15] | That guy knows math. | 他数学很棒 |