时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I had this friend, back in college. | 我在大学时期有个朋友 |
[00:12] | She used to say there’s someone for everyone. | 她常说每个人都有命中注定的那个人 |
[00:17] | That no matter who you are, | 不论你是谁 |
[00:18] | there’s one person out there who can make you happy. | 那个人都能让你幸福 |
[00:23] | One person who can make you whole. | 那个人能让你变得完整 |
[00:28] | I don’t know if that’s true or not, | 我不知道这是否是真的 |
[00:30] | but it is a comforting idea. | 但是这是个令人欣慰的想法 |
[00:34] | Comforting, that is, until you start to think about | 直到你开始想到 |
[00:36] | all the people who never find “The one.” | 那些未能找到真命天子的人 |
[00:41] | I mean, it’s a big world. | 我是说这是一个很大的世界 |
[00:44] | You could spend your whole life looking | 你可以花一生的时间去寻找 |
[00:45] | and never find that person. | 但却从未找到 |
[00:54] | Or worse, | 或者更糟 |
[00:57] | you could cross paths with your soul mate | 你可能与你的灵魂伴侣不期而遇 |
[00:59] | and never even know it. | 却永远都不知道 |
[01:09] | But what if there was a way | 但是假如有办法 |
[01:10] | to prevent these missed connections? | 防止这样的事情发生 |
[01:22] | What if you could look at the person who’s right for you | 假如你能看到那个人就知道 |
[01:25] | and just know? | 是你命中注定的人 |
[01:30] | Say you were born with something | 有些与生俱来的东西 |
[01:31] | that only one other person in the world had. | 世上只有你的真命天子有 |
[01:37] | Then you’d never walk away from your one true love. | 你就永远不会错过真爱 |
[01:47] | Wouldn’t it be nice? | 那岂不是很美好 |
[01:50] | Wouldn’t it be a whole lot better? | 会美妙得多 |
[02:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:07] | Hey, it’s Lee. Sorry to call so early, | 我是李 对不起这么早吵醒你 |
[02:10] | but we just found another woman’s body in Centennial Park. | 但我们刚在世纪公园发现了另一具女尸 |
[02:12] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[02:14] | Strangled with a length of wire and left on a jogging path, | 被电线勒死 倒在跑道上 |
[02:16] | same as the first two victims. | 跟之前两个受害者一样 |
[02:17] | Manny’s on his way, asked me to give you a call. | 曼尼在路上 让我给你个电话 |
[02:20] | I’ll be right there. | 马上就到 |
[02:23] | Hey. Honey, I gotta go. | 亲爱的 我得走了 |
[02:25] | Yeah, I heard. | 恩 我听到了 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:36] | Mm. What was that about? | 唔 怎么回事 |
[02:39] | I’m so glad we found each other. | 很高兴我们能相遇 |
[03:42] | Where’s Mommy? | 妈妈在哪里 |
[03:45] | Oh. Mommy had to go to work. | 去工作了 |
[03:48] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[03:49] | I had a bad dream. | 我做了一个噩梦 |
[03:51] | A really bad dream. | 很恐怖的梦 |
[03:53] | The kind where somebody gets murdered. | 有人被谋杀了 |
[03:57] | Sweetie, I understand you’re scared, | 甜心 我知道你很害怕 |
[03:58] | but you really have to tell me what you saw. | 但是你真的要告诉我你看到的东西 |
[04:04] | Honey, listen, | 宝贝 听着 |
[04:05] | if somebody got hurt, or-or somebody’s going to get hurt, | 如果有人受伤 或者将受到伤害 |
[04:08] | we want to be able to help them. | 我们希望能帮他们 |
[04:10] | Right? Right? Yeah? | 对吗 对吗 是吧 |
[04:13] | -Okay. -Hey, Marie, | -好的 -玛丽 |
[04:15] | how many, um, how many people were in your dream? | 在你梦里有几个人 |
[04:17] | Two. | 2个 |
[04:20] | Okay. And, uh, and do you know where they were? | 好 你知道他们在哪里吗 |
[04:23] | They were in a hotel. | 他们在一个酒店里 |
[04:24] | I know ’cause there was a towel on the floor that said | 因为地上有条浴巾上面写着 |
[04:28] | Shan… Shan-gri-la. | 香 香格里拉 |
[04:31] | Okay, the-the Shangri-La Hotel. | 好的 香格里拉酒店 |
[04:33] | See? That was easy. | 看到没有 很容易的 |
[04:35] | And these people, they were… | 这些人 他们在 |
[04:37] | There was a lady, and a really angry man, | 一个女士和一个很生气的男人 |
[04:40] | and they were in their underpants. | 他们穿着内衣 |
[04:42] | Their underpants? | 内衣 |
[04:44] | And the really | 那个很生气的男人 |
[04:46] | angry man and the lady were wrestling on the bed. | 和那个女的在床上扭成一团 |
[04:52] | Wait. This… this happened on a bed? | 等一下 发生在床上 |
[04:54] | He was biting her neck, | 男人咬那个女人的脖子 |
[04:56] | and she was scratching his back, | 女人在抓男人的背 |
[04:58] | and she kept screaming, “Yes, yes, yes!” | 女人在不停的尖叫 是的 是的 |
[05:01] | But it didn’t matter. | 但是这不重要 |
[05:02] | Even though he got his answer, | 尽管男人得到了他的答案 |
[05:04] | he kept wrestling her. | 还是不停的扭打她 |
[05:07] | Ah-ha. | 啊哈 |
[05:11] | You want to tell her, or should I? | 你们告诉她还是让我来 |
[05:13] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[05:15] | Hey, Marie, I, uh… | 啊 玛丽 我 |
[05:16] | We don’t think that you saw somebody getting murdered. | 我们不认为有人被谋杀 |
[05:19] | No? | 不是吗 |
[05:21] | Far from it. I mean, those people, they were… | 绝对不是 这些人 他们在 |
[05:23] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:24] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:25] | I want to know. | 我想要知道 |
[05:26] | They were… they were playing. | 他们在 他们在玩 |
[05:29] | They… they liked each other. | 他们 他们喜欢对方 |
[05:30] | So they were playing. | 所以他们在玩 |
[05:32] | But why didn’t they have any clothes on? | 但是为什么他们穿的很少 |
[05:34] | I’m thinking that they were washing them. | 我觉得是他们把衣服洗了 |
[05:37] | Yeah. They were probably just waiting for the clothes | 是啊 他们可能正在等衣服 |
[05:41] | to come out… of the dryer. | 从干衣机里出来 |
[05:43] | You think that’s what it was? | 你认为是这样吗 |
[05:46] | I think that’s a very distinct possibility. | 我认为这非常有可能 |
[05:50] | Their clothes were in the hotel dryer, | 他们的衣服在酒店的烘干机里 |
[05:52] | and they had to wait for them. | 他们不得不等 |
[05:54] | So they played. | 所以他们玩 |
[05:56] | On the bed. | 在床上玩 |
[05:57] | Yep. | 是的 |
[05:59] | Yep. | 是的 |
[06:00] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[06:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:10] | I’m really hoping you got something to tell me. | 我希望你能告诉我一些东西 |
[06:13] | I just got done interviewing the park rangers, | 刚刚和公园管理员谈了一下 |
[06:14] | and none of them saw anything. | 他们什么都没看见 |
[06:16] | Something wrong? Have I got something on my forehead? | 怎么了 我的额头上有什么吗 |
[06:19] | No… No, I just, uh… | 不 不 我只是 |
[06:29] | Lee, uh… these people over here, | 李 这里的这些人 |
[06:33] | you don’t notice anything strange about them, do you? | 你没注意到他们有任何奇怪吧 |
[06:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:36] | The reporters, I get. The rest of them, | 有些记者 我知道 剩下的那些人 |
[06:38] | I always wonder what they do for a living, | 我一直很好奇他们以什么为生 |
[06:40] | that they can just stand around watching us… | 他们就站着周围看热闹 |
[06:42] | stand around. | 消磨时间 |
[06:43] | Yeah. I always wondered about that, too. | 是啊 我也一直很好奇 |
[06:47] | Name’s Melinda Sully. | 她的名字是梅林达·萨利 |
[06:49] | According to her roommate, she commuted to work on her bike. | 她的室友说 她骑车上下班 |
[06:53] | Used to cut through the park if she was running late. | 如果快迟到了就会抄公园的近路 |
[06:55] | Roommate begged Melinda to stop using the park | 自从这些凶案发生之后 |
[06:57] | after the killings started, but, uh, | 室友求梅琳达不要再走公园 但是 |
[06:59] | Melinda figured all the murders | 梅琳达却认为所有的谋杀案 |
[07:01] | seemed to be happening first thing in the morning. | 似乎都发生在早上 |
[07:03] | Our best guess is that, uh, | 我们的猜测是 |
[07:05] | the Strangler assaulted her last night, on her way home. | 杀手昨晚袭击了她 在她回家的路上 |
[07:08] | The forensic team find any evidence we can use? | 法医小组有发现任何有用的证据吗 |
[07:10] | No, not a thing. | 没有 什么也没有 |
[07:12] | Just like the first two victims. | 跟之前的两个受害者一样 |
[07:14] | Guy’s a clean freak. | 那家伙处理的超干净 |
[07:17] | Okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:20] | Just got off the phone with the mayor. | 刚和市长通完话 |
[07:23] | He wants you to know that you have | 他要你们知道 |
[07:24] | whatever you need to catch this guy. | 无论如何都必须抓住这家伙 |
[07:32] | You both have suns. | 你们两都有太阳 |
[07:34] | You both match. | 你们很登对 |
[07:36] | Excuse me? | 啥 |
[07:38] | Nothing. Detective, may I speak with you? | 没什么 警探 我能和你说句话吗 |
[07:41] | I was just thinking. | 我只是在想别的 |
[07:46] | Excuse me, sir. Do you know that man? | 不好意思 先生 你认识那个人吗 |
[07:52] | Nope, haven’t a clue. | 不 一无所知 |
[07:54] | Guess there’s only one way to find out. Excuse me. | 那只有一个办法能知道了 不好意思 |
[08:01] | Uh, that’s okay. | 嗯 没关系 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Oh, thank… Hey, I’m so sorry to bother you. | 哦谢谢 我很抱歉打搅你 |
[08:05] | I, um, I’m just kind of anxious to talk to somebody | 我有急事想跟调查的人 |
[08:07] | involved in the investigation. | 谈一下 |
[08:08] | Well, my name’s Allison Dubois. | 好的 我是艾莉森·迪布瓦 |
[08:10] | I’m with the District Attorney’s office. | 在地方检察官办公室工作 |
[08:11] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许能帮你 |
[08:12] | Great! I’m Gil Bureli. | 太好了 我是盖尔 布莱尼 |
[08:13] | I’m, uh, I’m president of the | 我是 我是当地小企业 |
[08:15] | local small business association. | 协会会长 |
[08:17] | The Centennial Park Small Business Association. | 世纪公园小企业协会 |
[08:19] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[08:21] | this, uh, this man, who keeps killing all these women? | 这个人 这个杀了这些妇女的人 |
[08:25] | Um, the media keeps calling him the Centennial Park Strangler. | 媒体一直叫他世纪公园杀手 |
[08:29] | And, uh, we, as the Centennial Park Small Business Association, | 而我们 世纪公园小企业协会 |
[08:34] | we kinda, you know, | 我们有点 你知道 |
[08:35] | we kinda got some concerns about that, you know? | 有点担忧 你知道吗 |
[08:39] | So you don’t like what we’re calling the murderer. | 你不喜欢我们对凶手的称呼 |
[08:41] | Yeah. I know, I-I-I know it sounds kinda callous. | 是 我知道这听起来有点麻木不仁 |
[08:43] | I know three women have been killed, | 我知道三名妇女被害了 |
[08:46] | I know this is the last thing on your mind, | 你们不关心名字的事 |
[08:49] | but honestly, it is, it’s really bad for business, | 但老实说 这对企业真的很不利 |
[08:52] | and, you know, my colleagues and I, we were wondering if… | 我和我的同事想知道如果 |
[08:55] | if there’s a press conference or something | 如果在记者招待会或者别的什么 |
[08:57] | and if they can maybe call him by a different name | 如果他们能够叫他别的名字 |
[08:59] | without Centennial Park in it. | 不包含世纪公园 |
[09:00] | I mean, I got some ideas I could tell you… | 我有些想法可以告诉你 |
[09:02] | Well, I can’t promise you anything, but I’ll mention it. | 我不能承诺你什么 不过我会帮忙 |
[09:06] | Oh, that is awesome, awesome. | 那太好了 棒极了 |
[09:09] | Let me give you my card. Thank you so much. | 我给你张名片 非常感谢 |
[09:11] | It’s got my name and my number on it, if you know of anything. | 这里有我的名字和号码 如果你有消息 |
[09:13] | “Gilberto’s. | 盖尔伯托的 |
[09:15] | Come and eat your heart out.” | 快来吃你心爱的食物 |
[09:16] | Yeah, that’s my restaurant. | 是的 这是我的餐馆 |
[09:18] | I’m cooking supper up there every single night. | 我每天晚上在那里做晚饭 |
[09:20] | Come on over. | 过来试试 |
[09:22] | Anyways, uh… | 总之 |
[09:23] | so, you know, if anything comes up, just let me know. | 如果有任何进展 请让我知道 |
[09:25] | Okay. Thanks. Thank you so much. | 好的 谢谢 非常谢谢你 |
[09:27] | -Thanks. -Sure. | -谢谢 -当然 |
[09:29] | So I’ve read your report, | 我看了你们的报告 |
[09:31] | and I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[09:32] | I-I can’t make hide nor hair of it. | 我完全无法弄明白这个报告 |
[09:35] | The client wanted to know | 客户想要知道的是 |
[09:37] | if they could apply a plasma-assisted | 他们是否能应用等离子辅助 |
[09:39] | Fischer-Tropsch process to the mass production of Syngas. | 费—托合成过程大规模生产合成气 |
[09:41] | That’s all they wanted to know. | 这是他们想要知道的 |
[09:43] | I’ve been through this thing twice, and I can’t figure out | 我已经读了这个报告两遍 我不知道 |
[09:45] | if the answer’s yes or no. | 答案到底是或者否 |
[09:47] | I know it’s inconclusive. | 我知道这个尚无结论 |
[09:49] | The results were inconclusive. | 结果尚无定论 |
[09:50] | I think Lydia and I just need a little more time. | 莉迪亚和我只是需要多一点时间 |
[09:53] | We don’t have any more time, Dave. | 我们没有时间了 戴夫 |
[09:54] | And I have a really hard time understanding | 而且我真的很难理解 |
[09:56] | how two qualified engineers | 两个合格的工程师 |
[09:57] | can spend the better part of a month | 能够花费一个月的时间 |
[09:59] | working on this thing and not crack it. | 做这件事 却无法解决 |
[10:00] | If you weren’t making headway, you should’ve come to me. | 无法进展 你们该来找我 |
[10:04] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[10:07] | I don’t know, it always seemed like | 我不知道 答案看来起来 |
[10:10] | the answer was right around the corner. | 总是马上要出来了 |
[10:14] | Lydia? You have nothing to add? | 莉迪亚 你有什么要补充的吗 |
[10:18] | Well, e-mail me the document, and I’ll spend | 好吧 把文件发邮件给我 |
[10:21] | this afternoon and probably the better part of this evening | 我今天下午或者大半个晚上花些时间 |
[10:23] | going through it, and see if I can | 来读一读 看我是否能找到办法 |
[10:26] | find a way to salvage this thing. | 来补救一下 |
[10:28] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:37] | Joe? | 乔 |
[10:39] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[10:41] | I-I wanted to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[10:45] | The truth is, I really couldn’t focus during the project. | 事实上 我真的无法在项目中集中精力 |
[10:49] | Maybe I should’ve come to you, talked to you about it. | 也许我该来找你 跟你谈谈 |
[10:51] | I-I really wasn’t sure what to do. | 我真的不知道该怎么 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry, Lydia, I don’t understand | 对不起 莉迪亚 我没明白 |
[10:56] | what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[11:02] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[11:04] | He just keeps coming onto me. | 他总是纠缠我 |
[11:06] | I told him I wasn’t interested, | 我告诉过他我不感兴趣 |
[11:08] | I’m still telling him I’m not interested, | 我一直在说我没兴趣 |
[11:11] | but the guy doesn’t want to hear it. | 但他就是不听 |
[11:13] | It’s pretty much impossible for me to work with him. | 我不太可能跟他一起工作 |
[11:18] | I’m sorry to burden you with this, | 对不起让你承受这种负担 |
[11:20] | but you are my direct supervisor. | 但是你是我的顶头上司 |
[11:21] | She’s dreaming. | 她在发梦 |
[11:23] | The woman is out of her mind. | 这个女人失去理智了 |
[11:24] | Well, she’s saying that she can’t work with you, Dave. | 她说无法和你一起工作了 戴夫 |
[11:27] | Y-you know what this is. | 你知道这是什么 |
[11:28] | This is her setting me up | 她陷害我 |
[11:31] | to take the fall on that report you didn’t like. | 为你不喜欢的报告做替罪羊 |
[11:34] | I swear to you, this is totally bogus. | 我发誓 这全是假的 |
[11:37] | I mean, we worked late a few times. | 有几次我们工作的很晚 |
[11:39] | I asked her if she wanted to grab some dinner. | 我问她是否愿意去吃晚饭 |
[11:43] | Same way I’d ask you if we worked late, | 如果我们工作的晚 我同样问你 |
[11:45] | “Do you want to grab a bite?” | “想一起去吃饭吗” |
[11:46] | I wasn’t hitting on her. | 我没有挑逗她 |
[11:48] | Okay. Well, I wasn’t there, so I don’t know who said what to who. | 我不在那 不知道谁说了些什么 |
[11:52] | I’m just saying you’re lucky that she came to me with this, | 我说你很幸运 她对我说了 |
[11:54] | because if she felt like she was being harassed, | 因为如果她觉得被骚扰 |
[11:56] | she could’ve gone straight to Human Resources… | 可能会直接去人事部 |
[11:58] | HR? Come on. | 人事部门 得了吧 |
[12:01] | Look. I know you’ve got a lot on your plate, | 我知道你有很多事要做 |
[12:04] | I know we kinda dropped the ball on that report, | 我知道那个报告做得不太好 |
[12:07] | I didn’t do anything out of line, | 我没做出格的事 |
[12:10] | but if it’ll make your life easier, I’ll apologize to Lydia. | 如果能让你轻松点 我向她道歉 |
[12:13] | No, don’t do that. | 不 不用那么做 |
[12:14] | Just steer clear of her for a little while, okay? | 避开她一段时间 好吗 |
[12:17] | Well, I feel like I gotta do something. | 我觉得我得做点什么 |
[12:19] | Can I at least help you with the mop-up on our report? | 至少我能帮你做那个报告的收尾工作 |
[12:22] | Uh, no. That’s okay. I’ll handle the report. | 不用 没关系 我会处理那个报告 |
[12:24] | Best thing you can do for me right now | 现在你能为我做的最好的事 |
[12:26] | is just not make this worse. | 就是别添乱 |
[12:29] | Hey, Al, you in there? | 艾尔 你在吗 |
[12:31] | I’m back here! | 我在里面 |
[12:33] | Girls are eating dinner. | 孩子们在吃晚饭 |
[12:34] | Yes! | 是 |
[12:37] | Yes! Yes! | 是 是 |
[12:38] | You have a star! | 你有颗星星 |
[12:40] | We’re a match! Yes. | 我们是一对 是的 |
[12:42] | I have a star, you have a star, we’re a match. | 我是星星 你是星星 是一对 |
[12:45] | I beg your pardon? | 请你再说一遍 |
[12:47] | Well, ever since this morning, I’ve been seeing | 从今天早上开始 我看见 |
[12:49] | these weird little symbols over people’s heads, | 人们额头上这些奇怪的符号 |
[12:51] | and I didn’t really know what to make of it. | 我不太知道是什么材质 |
[12:53] | And then I saw Lynn and Lee standing next to each other, | 然后我看见李和林恩挨着站在一起 |
[12:56] | and they both had these little sun icons over their heads, | 他们头上都有个小太阳的图标 |
[13:00] | and they were a match. | 他们是一对 |
[13:01] | How lovely for them. | 他们多好啊 |
[13:04] | And now… I see that we match. | 现在 我看见我们是一对 |
[13:06] | We have stars! | 我们有星星 |
[13:08] | I have a star, you have a star. | 我有颗星星 你有颗星星 |
[13:12] | We have stars, we match. | 我们有星星 是一对 |
[13:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:23] | Yeah, this is good news, right? | 是的 这是好消息 对吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah, no, it’s great, it’s exciting. | 是的 不 是很好 很激动 |
[13:27] | You’re seeing love matches, | 你看见一对对的爱人 |
[13:29] | Marie’s dreaming about people having sex. | 玛丽梦见人做爱 |
[13:32] | So I’m just wondering, | 我不知道 |
[13:34] | hey, I’m just wondering if maybe we should take a drive | 不知道是否该开车 |
[13:36] | down to the hospital | 直接去医院 |
[13:37] | have the neurologist on call take a look at you, | 找神经科医生看看你 |
[13:41] | see if he thinks this is as much fun as you do. | 看他是否和你一样觉得有趣 |
[13:43] | Honey, why? Why would we do that? | 亲爱的 怎么了 为什么那么做 |
[13:46] | Well, we would do that because, Al, | 我们要做是因为 艾尔 |
[13:48] | last year you had a stroke and a tumor. | 去年你有肿瘤中了风 |
[13:52] | ‘Cause I just want to make sure there’s nothing wrong with you. | 因为我只想确保你没事 |
[13:55] | Paging Dr. Bender. | 呼叫本德医生 |
[13:56] | – Paging Dr. Bender. – Come on. | -呼叫本德医生 -得了吧 |
[13:58] | It’s been two hours since we got that CAT scan. | 拿了CAT扫描图都等了两个小时了 |
[14:00] | When do you think we’re going to be able to see a doctor? | 我们什么时候能见医生 |
[14:03] | Hey. Doctor’s gonna walk in exactly… | 医生正在赶来呢 |
[14:06] | Oh, wait a second, you’re the psychic in the family. | 等一下 你是家里的巫师 |
[14:08] | Why don’t you tell me when the doctor’s going to get here? | 为何你不告诉我医生什么时候来 |
[14:10] | What are you so angry and impatient about? | 你生什么气急什么 |
[14:15] | Just trying to make sure you’re okay, okay? | 只想确保你没事 好吗 |
[14:19] | Maybe just tell yourself you’re doing it for me. | 或许跟自己说 你是为了我这么做 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry to make you wait, Mrs. Dubois. | 抱歉让你们等 迪布瓦女士 |
[14:25] | Just now got the results of your test. | 刚拿到你化验的结果 |
[14:28] | I’m Doctor Bennette, | 我是贝内特医生 |
[14:30] | and I’m happy to say that there’s nothing wrong with you. | 我很高兴这么说 你没事 |
[14:32] | Nothing at all abnormal in your scan. | 你的扫描没有任何异常 |
[14:35] | If these, uh, if these hallucinations persist, | 如果这些 这些幻觉持续存在 |
[14:37] | we can take another look, | 我们再做个检查 |
[14:39] | but for tonight, based on what I see, | 不过今晚 根据我观察到的 |
[14:40] | you’re fine. You can go home. | 你很好 可以回家了 |
[14:42] | All right. Well, thank you, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 谢谢 |
[14:44] | Sorry to bring you out here in the middle of the night. | 抱歉 半夜让您赶过来 |
[14:45] | Oh, no problem. | 没问题 |
[14:46] | Now, do you have any questions for me? | 现在 有什么问题问我吗 |
[14:48] | You know, I just have one. | 我只有一个问题 |
[14:51] | Are you seeing someone? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[15:00] | Okay, so now you’re Cupid? | 好吧 你现在是丘比特吗 |
[15:03] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[15:04] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[15:05] | With everything that’s been going on, | 随着一切事情的发展 |
[15:07] | with everything that I’ve been seeing? | 随着一切我看到的事情 |
[15:09] | I think something’s trying to tell me | 我觉得有些事想提醒我 |
[15:10] | that this man | 那个男人 |
[15:12] | and this woman | 和这个女人 |
[15:14] | belong together. | 属于彼此 |
[15:16] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[15:17] | Al, you don’t know either of these people. | 艾尔 你谁也不了解 |
[15:19] | Why are you getting involved? | 你为何卷入其中呢 |
[15:21] | Why are you being such a grump? | 你为什么这么爱抱怨 |
[15:22] | Come on, babe, this is nice. | 得了吧 宝贝 这很好啊 |
[15:24] | This is fun. | 很有趣 |
[15:25] | Most of the stuff that I see | 我看到的大部分东西 |
[15:26] | is so full of darkness and death and… | 充满了黑暗 死亡 和… |
[15:29] | You know what? This is a chance | 你知道吗 这是个 |
[15:31] | to do something positive. | 积极向上的机会 |
[15:32] | This is a chance to make two people very happy. | 是让两个人快乐的机会 |
[15:37] | Oh, my God, you’re not actually calling one of them, are you? | 天哪 你不是真的要打吧 |
[15:38] | Shh, grumpy man! | 爱抱怨的人 |
[15:40] | Come on, I have a match to make. | 得了吧 我要牵红线 |
[15:42] | Hi. Hello. Dr. Bennette. | 你好 贝内特医生 |
[15:45] | This is Allison Dubois. | 我是艾莉森·迪布瓦 |
[15:46] | Um, you just treated me, it’s Tuesday night. | 你刚给我看过诊 现在是周二晚上 |
[15:48] | Uh, I just really want to thank you | 我只想谢谢你 |
[15:51] | for coming down to the hospital, | 专程来医院 |
[15:52] | and, uh, for being so reassuring. | 让我们安心 |
[15:56] | And you know, there was something about you | 还有 有关你的一些事 |
[15:59] | that I just thought we could be great friends. | 我只是想跟你成为好朋友 |
[16:01] | And I know this great little Italian restaurant. | 我知道一家不错的意大利小餐馆 |
[16:03] | So, give me a call. | 方便的时候 |
[16:05] | Um, 602-555-0147 if you’re free. | 请回我电话 6025550147 |
[16:50] | Mr. Dubois? | 迪布瓦先生 |
[16:51] | What is it, Carter? | 是什么 卡特 |
[16:52] | I have to get this report out. | 我必须把报告做出来 |
[16:54] | I know, you didn’t want to be disturbed, | 我知道 您不想被打扰 |
[16:56] | but I have Mr. Burroughs on the line? | 宝来先生来的电 |
[17:01] | I told her I was sorry. Is that a crime? | 我跟她说对不起 这也有错吗 |
[17:03] | I thought we agreed you weren’t going to talk to her at all. | 我以为我们说好了不再跟她说话 |
[17:05] | No. No, we never said that. | 不 不 从没说过 |
[17:06] | – You never said that. – Yes, we did. | -你从没说过 -是的 说过 |
[17:07] | – Hold on a second. – You said not to make it worse. | -等一下 -你说不要添乱 |
[17:09] | – I told you to stay clear of her for a few days. – I apologized. | -我说你避开她几天 -我道歉了 |
[17:10] | How could that make it worse? | 怎么会添乱呢 |
[17:11] | I don’t know, David. You tell me. | 不知道 你告诉我 |
[17:13] | The company’s being sued, all right? | 公司被起诉 知道吗 |
[17:14] | She’s suing us. Apparently over something that you said. | 她起诉我们 显然是基于你说的一些事 |
[17:17] | Look, all I said to her is that we had spoken, | 我跟她说的是我们刚谈过的 |
[17:21] | and that I was sorry. | 就是我很抱歉 |
[17:22] | And that… it was a real shame. | 那个 真让人难为情 |
[17:24] | What’s a real shame? | 什么是真难为情 |
[17:25] | That apparently we can’t have dinner | 很明显我们不能吃晚饭 |
[17:27] | because we work together, and that maybe if we’re lucky, | 因为一起工作 或许是我们的幸运 |
[17:30] | one of us will get fired so it won’t be a problem anymore. | 我们中一个会被炒 所以不再是问题 |
[17:32] | That last part was a joke. | 最后这句是开玩笑 |
[17:34] | Hold on a second, you said maybe one of you will get fired? | 等一下 你说你们中的一个会被炒 |
[17:36] | You outrank her. | 你级别比她高 |
[17:38] | You’ve worked on this project longer than her. | 这个项目你做的时间比她长 |
[17:40] | Don’t you see how that could be construed as a threat? | 你没看出来这会被解释为威胁吗 |
[17:43] | Joe… how am I supposed to know she can’t take a joke? | 乔 我怎么知道她开不起玩笑 |
[17:46] | You weren’t supposed to be talking | 首先 你不应该 |
[17:48] | to her in the first place! | 跟她说话 |
[17:50] | You know what? Go home! | 你知道吗 回家去 |
[17:51] | What? | 什么 |
[17:52] | Come on, Joe, this ridicu… | 得了吧 乔 这太荒谬… |
[17:54] | The company’s in litigation because of you. | 公司被起诉是因为你 |
[17:56] | I can’t trust you to stay away from this woman. | 离那个女人远点 我不能信任你 |
[17:58] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[18:00] | You’re suspended until further notice. | 你被停职了 等进一步的通知吧 |
[18:06] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[18:08] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[18:09] | Judy. It’s a cozy place. | 这是个舒适的地方 |
[18:12] | Oh, I am so glad you made it, | 我很高兴你能来 |
[18:13] | I am so glad you found it. | 很高兴你找到它了 |
[18:16] | I don’t know that I’ve ever had a patient call me | 我不知道 之前从没有病人 |
[18:19] | and ask me to lunch to thank me before. | 为了感谢邀我共进午餐 |
[18:21] | Certainly never a patient who’s, um, | 当然没有哪个病人… |
[18:23] | how do you think of yourself? | 你认为自己怎么样 |
[18:26] | As famous? Or notorious? | 美名远播 还是声名狼藉 |
[18:29] | I don’t think I’m notorious. | 我认为不是声名狼藉 |
[18:31] | I-I don’t even really think I’m famous. | 我… 也不是美名远播 |
[18:34] | I just think I’m me. | 我就是我 |
[18:35] | I don’t know. I find people like you– | 不知道 我发现像你这样的人 |
[18:38] | the idea of people like you– fascinating. | 像你一样想法的人 令人着迷 |
[18:41] | You two need a few more minutes? | 还要再考虑一会吗 |
[18:44] | Um, I don’t think we had a chance to look, yet. | 我想还没时间看仔细呢 |
[18:47] | Take your time. | 慢慢看 |
[18:48] | Oh, wait. There is one thing. | 等等 有一件事 |
[18:50] | The chef here’s the owner, isn’t he? | 大厨是这里的老板 是吗 |
[18:52] | I think I met him the other day. I’d love to say hello. | 那天我见过他 想跟他打个招呼 |
[18:55] | Yeah, well, he’s usually back there cooking, | 是的 通常他在后面烹调 |
[18:57] | but I’m not even sure he’s coming in today. | 不过我不确定他今天来不来 |
[18:59] | His assistant’s Manning the kitchen right now. | 他的助手现在掌管厨房 |
[19:01] | Can I give him a message for you? | 用帮您给他留言吗 |
[19:04] | Mm, no. I guess we just need a second here. | 不用了 我们再看看菜单 |
[19:08] | I’ll stop back. | 我一会过来 |
[19:14] | So I-I, uh, have to ask… | 我 我 想问 |
[19:19] | How does it work? I mean… | 怎么做到的 我是说 |
[19:22] | Take me. You don’t even know me, and we… | 梦到我 你都不认识我 我们 |
[19:26] | But do you just meet someone like me and see things, or…? | 你刚梦到我 还是… |
[19:31] | You know, it’s different for everyone. | 你知道吗 每个人都不同 |
[19:35] | There’s really no rules, nothing that you can count on. | 真的没有规律 没有任何依据 |
[19:40] | Although I have to say, I had a very strong instinct about you, | 尽管我得说 对你有很强烈的直觉 |
[19:43] | when you came into the hospital last night. | 当你昨晚来医院时 |
[19:45] | What, oh, good news? Bad news? | 什么 好消息 坏消息 |
[19:47] | It’s good news. | 是好消息 |
[19:49] | I mean, I think, | 我是说 我认为 |
[19:51] | although I really don’t know your situation. | 虽然我真的不知道你的情况 |
[19:53] | My situation… | 我的情况 |
[19:55] | Well, it was… | 就是 |
[19:58] | it was kind of a romantic instinct. | 就是那种浪漫的直觉 |
[20:00] | I really sensed that you were going to meet this man, | 我真的感觉到你会遇到什么人 |
[20:03] | and he was going to be the right man for you, | 他将会是你的另一半 |
[20:05] | and it was going to happen so fast… | 一切会发生得很快 |
[20:07] | But, I mean, I don’t know, you could have a husband | 不过 我不知道你是否有相爱的丈夫 |
[20:12] | who you love, and this could be a terrible mistake… | 这可能是个可怕的错误 |
[20:15] | Oh, I have a fabulous condo | 我有栋很好的公寓 |
[20:18] | and a cat who meows when I come home at night | 在我晚归时有只猫在叫 |
[20:20] | and a car I treat as if it’s my child. | 还有辆车我当孩子一样看待 |
[20:23] | No. No… | 不 不 |
[20:24] | Where is he? When is all this gonna happen? | 他在哪里 什么时候会发生 |
[20:28] | You don’t even have to buy me lunch, now, | 你没必要请我吃午餐 现在 |
[20:30] | this is so much better. | 这样好多了 |
[20:33] | Uh, well, I don’t know, you know? | 我不知道 你明白吗 |
[20:35] | I really thought it was going to happen today, | 我真的以为会发生在今天 |
[20:36] | but now I’m thinking… | 不过现在我想 |
[20:39] | Uh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:42] | Just forget what I said. | 忘记我刚说的吧 |
[20:44] | I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 不知道我在说什么 |
[20:46] | Just… order something. Order something expensive. | 还是 点菜吧 点贵的吃 |
[20:48] | Order two things. | 点两样 |
[20:50] | Order something for your cat! | 给你的猫也点个菜 |
[20:54] | That was fun. And delicious. | 很有趣 还很好吃 |
[20:55] | Again, thank you so much for coming in last night. | 再一次 为你昨晚能来而表示感谢 |
[20:58] | And please just forget everything I said in there. | 还请忘记我在这里说过的事 |
[20:59] | Not on your life. | 绝对不行 |
[21:01] | When I-when I meet him, I’ll call you. | 当我 当我遇见他 我给你打电话 |
[21:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:10] | Lee. | 李 |
[21:11] | I just wanted you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[21:13] | I just got back from sorting through piles of doggy-doo | 在世纪公园的垃圾桶 |
[21:15] | at Centennial Park. | 查找了一遍 |
[21:17] | Tell me you found something. | 有什么发现 |
[21:19] | That wire was right where you said it’d be. | 确实找到了钢丝索 |
[21:21] | Lab says the blood on the wire’s Melinda Sully’s. | 发现上面有梅林达·萨利的血迹 |
[21:23] | But they also found some fingerprints on the gloves | 在袋子里 |
[21:25] | that were in the bag, | 和袋子上 |
[21:27] | and on the bag itself. | 还找到了一些指纹 |
[21:30] | We think those belong to the Strangler. | 应该是犯罪嫌疑人的 |
[21:31] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[21:32] | Well, they don’t match anything we have on file | 但是与资料库中的不匹配 |
[21:34] | but still | 不过 |
[21:36] | It’s a hell of a lot more than we had this morning. | 这是早晨最大的收获 |
[21:39] | What was that? You okay? | 怎么了 没事吧 |
[21:41] | Yeah. No, I’m fine, it’s just a little fender-bender. | 不 我很好 只是有车追尾 |
[21:44] | Listen, Lee, I’ve gotta go. | 先挂了 |
[21:47] | Man, I am so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:49] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:50] | Yeah, I’m-I’m-I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[21:52] | I shouldn’t have backed up so fast. | 我倒车太快了 |
[21:55] | Well, it doesn’t look that bad. | 看起来还好 |
[21:57] | You know, we should probably exchange information | 留下你的联系方式吧 |
[21:59] | – for insurance purposes. – Right. | -以防万一 -好 |
[22:00] | You know what? This is my fault. | 知道吗 错在我 |
[22:01] | I was going way too fast. | 我开的太快了 |
[22:03] | I… God, I was late for work. I don’t know why | 天哪 我迟到了 |
[22:05] | I think they can’t do the lunch rush without me. | 不知道他们午餐怎么处理 |
[22:07] | You work here? | 你在这里工作吗 |
[22:09] | Yeah, I’m the owner. | 我是这里的老板 |
[22:10] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:12] | Would you want to… | 如果愿意 |
[22:14] | Would you want to come for dinner tonight? | 今晚你可以来吃晚餐 |
[22:15] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[22:17] | I mean, I hit your car. | 我撞了你的车 |
[22:18] | I mean, the least I can do is cook you a nice dinner. | 至少可以为你做份晚餐 |
[22:22] | You can bring a friend, you can bring your family, | 可以带朋友和家人来 |
[22:25] | God, bring a bunch of strangers, if you want. | 如果愿意 带一群人来也可以 |
[22:34] | I’m ready to accept your apology anytime now. | 现在我随时接受你的认错 |
[22:36] | Congratulations. Keep it. | 恭喜 就这样 |
[22:38] | You stuck to your guns and created a car accident. | 坚持你的信念 制造交通事故 |
[22:43] | They liked each other. | 他们彼此欣赏 |
[22:45] | They had chemistry. I saw it. | 他们心心相惜 我看到了 |
[22:49] | Yoo-hoo, are you listening to me? | 在听吗 |
[22:51] | Hey, you know, you play your cards right, | 你知道自己做事高明 |
[22:53] | I might have one match left in me tonight. | 今晚我们也会有化学反应 |
[22:55] | What the hell? According to this, | 怎么回事 这样看来 |
[22:58] | Lydia is going to name me as a party in her suit. | 莉迪亚把我也放到被告方里了 |
[23:02] | It says I fostered a hostile work environment | 看来我没能用合理的方式 |
[23:05] | by failing to take the proper corrective measures. | 反而制造出了敌对环境 |
[23:08] | Huh? What? | 天哪 |
[23:09] | It’s all right here. | 都在这里 |
[23:11] | These are the papers | 这是 |
[23:12] | She served the company this afternoon. | 今天下午她代理公司的文件 |
[23:13] | I gotta send an e-mail. | 我去发份邮件 |
[23:15] | I gotta respond to this. | 反应这件事情 |
[23:16] | Well, how are you going to respond? | 你怎么做 |
[23:17] | I-I don’t know. I gotta let them know that… | 不知道 我要让他们知道 |
[23:19] | I’ll hire a lawyer | 我要聘请律师 |
[23:21] | or I’ll file a countersuit | 提起诉讼 |
[23:23] | or whatever it takes to keep my name out of this. | 无论如何我的名字不能在里面 |
[23:26] | I mean, these are lies. This woman’s playing dirty. | 这是撒谎 她太卑鄙 |
[23:28] | I got to show her that if | 我要让她知道 |
[23:30] | If she’s gonna be coming after me, | 如果她还这样对我 |
[23:31] | I’m gonna go after her. | 我以其人之道还之其人之身 |
[23:33] | Go… you go ahead, just go to sleep. | 你先睡 |
[23:44] | I-I just wanted you to know I never do things like this. | 这是我第一次 |
[23:47] | Oh, okay. | 是吗 |
[23:49] | Eat till I’m stuffed. | 吃到撑 |
[23:52] | Drink till I’m silly. | 喝到醉 |
[23:54] | Stay out late with a guy I just met. | 和刚认识的男人在外面这么晚 |
[23:58] | I’m a doctor; I’m not an impulsive person. | 我是个医生 一个理智的人 |
[24:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:02] | So, why me? Why tonight? | 那为什么今晚和我一起 |
[24:06] | I don’t know. You seem nice. | 不知道 你看起来是个好人 |
[24:09] | Oh, okay. | 谢谢 |
[24:11] | And you’re cute. | 也很可爱 |
[24:12] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[24:15] | Someone told me to be on the lookout for a guy like you. | 有人告诉我会遇到像你这样的人 |
[24:18] | Really? Wow, that’s funny. | 是吗 真有趣 |
[24:22] | ‘Cause, | 也许 |
[24:24] | I’ve always been on the lookout for someone like you. | 我就是你会遇到的人 |
[24:31] | Do you want some more wine? | 再来点酒吧 |
[24:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:35] | Cool. | 酷 |
[24:41] | It’s so beautiful. | 真美 |
[24:43] | I never knew about this spot. | 从没来过这里 |
[24:48] | I love, love, love it here. | 我很爱这里 |
[24:50] | It’s like my own private little oasis, my own private | 就像我自己的绿洲 |
[24:54] | little piece of heaven. | 属于我自己的天堂 |
[24:57] | It’s nice, right? | 很棒 不是吗 |
[24:59] | It’s like there’s nobody else in the world. | 这世界上再没别人 |
[25:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:10] | It’s Lee. | 是李 |
[25:11] | Sorry to wake you, but I thought you’d want to know. | 打扰了 但有件事你必须知道 |
[25:14] | The Strangler killed another woman last night. | 今晚又一个女性被杀害 |
[25:17] | Dr. Judith… Dr. Judy Bennett. | 莉迪亚医生 |
[25:29] | You get a hold of anyone? | 你知道凶手 |
[25:32] | Davalos. | 德弗洛斯 |
[25:34] | I talked to Davalos. I told him everything that I know. | 把我所知道的告诉德弗洛斯 |
[25:40] | So, that’s it. Right? | 好 就这样 |
[25:43] | You told him who the killer is, | 你告诉他凶手是谁 |
[25:46] | gave him his name, where he works? | 姓名 工作地点 |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:57] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[25:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:03] | I… I thought that they were a match. | 我认为他们是一对 |
[26:06] | I thought that they were supposed to be together. | 他们应该在一起 |
[26:11] | She was so nice at the hospital. | 她那么随和 |
[26:14] | She was so nice at lunch, and she trusted me. | 午餐时她那么善良的相信了我 |
[26:17] | And I introduced her to a killer. | 我却把她推向死亡 |
[26:20] | No, you didn’t actually introduce her. | 不要自责 |
[26:22] | Yes, I did, I brought them together. | 是我 我撮合的他们 |
[26:25] | I thought that’s what I was supposed to do. | 我觉得那是我应该做的 |
[26:30] | I thought that’s what I was supposed to do. | 那是我应该做的 |
[26:40] | Hey, Joe. | 早 乔 |
[26:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:43] | So, what’s next? | 下一步怎么做 |
[26:45] | I’m ready to work. | 我做好准备了 |
[26:47] | You know, ever since I told you about David, | 你知道之前我告诉你关于大卫的事情 |
[26:50] | you haven’t thrown any new projects my way. | 你还没给我新项目 |
[26:52] | I’m just trying to be smart about it. | 我只是想更熟悉它 |
[26:55] | Trying to find the right thing. | 找到正确的方法 |
[26:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:59] | How hard is it to look? | 哪里困难 |
[27:01] | You know what, Lydia? With everything that’s going on, | 你知道的 所有事情 |
[27:04] | I think it’s probably not a good idea | 我想我们的谈话 |
[27:06] | for us to talk without attorneys present. | 最好有律师在场 |
[27:08] | So, I’ll see you inside. | 里面见 |
[27:13] | You were… you were busy last night, huh? | 昨晚你很忙 |
[27:16] | I got a call from my attorney first thing this morning. | 早晨我和律师通过话 |
[27:19] | He said your attorney e-mailed him, | 他说你的律师给他发了邮件 |
[27:20] | something about reserving your right | 你保留提起 |
[27:21] | File a countersuit. | 反诉讼的权利 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I really don’t want to discuss this here. | 不想讨论这个话题 |
[27:24] | Well, I just want you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[27:26] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这并不是坏事 |
[27:27] | It’s just so close to being over. | 这是为了更快的解决问题 |
[27:30] | The company’s already talking settlement. | 公司已经商谈解决方案了 |
[27:32] | Yeah, well, the company’s | 公司 |
[27:33] | not the only party named in the lawsuit, | 并不仅仅是一个当事人的名字 |
[27:35] | so they gotta do what they gotta do | 他们做他们的 |
[27:37] | and I gotta do what I gotta do. | 我做我的 |
[27:42] | That really hurts. | 真的很痛 |
[27:46] | Yeah, I think that’s definitely gonna leave a mark | 我想已经留下了印记 |
[27:47] | don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[27:49] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[27:50] | This is where you grabbed me | 我告诉你我不会放弃我的诉讼时 |
[27:52] | when I told you I wouldn’t drop my lawsuit. | 你抓着我不放 |
[27:54] | You asked me to meet you here. | 你让我来见你 |
[27:57] | I thought that was weird, but you said it was important. | 我觉得很奇怪 但你说很重要 |
[28:00] | You said we needed to talk. | 你说我们需要谈谈 |
[28:03] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[28:05] | It’s good timing, actually, ’cause I was | 这是很好的时机 |
[28:07] | just about to go to my attorney’s office. | 我正要去我律师那里 |
[28:08] | I’m sure he’ll | 他一定 |
[28:10] | be very interested in photographing my injury. | 我的伤感兴趣 |
[28:11] | That’s not gonna work. | 这没有用 |
[28:13] | Oh, I think it’s gonna work magnificently. | 我觉得很有效 |
[28:17] | Joe, come on. | 等等 |
[28:18] | Look, I just want things to go smoothly. | 我只是想让事情进展顺利 |
[28:22] | And forget your countersuit. | 撤掉你的反诉讼吧 |
[28:24] | I’m not coming after you, anyway. | 我还没有跟着你 |
[28:25] | I only named you | 只是用了你的名字 |
[28:27] | because you’re my direct supervisor | 因为你是我的直接上级领导 |
[28:29] | and I needed to turn the heat up on the company. | 我需要对公司再煽把火 |
[28:32] | But I don’t… I don’t want your money. | 并不想要你的钱 |
[28:35] | I just want a settlement. | 只是想解决问题 |
[28:39] | So, why don’t you just sit back, | 为什么你不能坐在那里 |
[28:41] | let the law take its course? | 等这件案子结束 |
[28:45] | This’ll all be over before you know it. | 马上就解决掉了 |
[28:55] | I can’t believe you’re just going to let him go. | 真不敢相信你会放走他 |
[28:58] | We have no choice. | 毫无选择 |
[28:59] | Forensics just got done comparing his prints | 我们拿他的指纹 |
[29:01] | to the prints on the baggie and the glove | 和袋子手套以及梅林达附近的指纹 |
[29:03] | we found near Melinda’s body. | 进行了对比 |
[29:04] | There is no match. It’s not even close. | 完全不匹配 |
[29:07] | No, he is the Strangler. | 不 他就是凶手 |
[29:09] | I saw him kill Judy Bennett. | 我看到他杀朱迪·贝内特 |
[29:11] | I-I saw them together. | 我看到他们在一起 |
[29:13] | Bureli admits to meeting Dr. Bennett yesterday. | 布莱尼承认昨晚见过贝内特医生 |
[29:15] | He described the same car accident you did. | 也描述了你看到的那场事故 |
[29:17] | He even admits to serving her | 甚至承认昨晚为她做了 |
[29:18] | a free meal at his restaurant yesterday evening. | 免费的晚餐 |
[29:21] | But according to Bureli, that’s as far as it went. | 但他说刚知道事情发生 |
[29:24] | His employees confirm | 雇员证实 |
[29:25] | that he left work alone at the end of the night. | 昨晚他单独离开公司 |
[29:28] | Nothing at all to indicate | 医生被杀时没有证据 |
[29:29] | that they were together when Dr. Bennett was killed. | 证明他们在一起 |
[29:31] | But they were, and he killed her. | 但他们确实在一起而且医生被杀了 |
[29:32] | I know you believe that, | 我知道你相信它 |
[29:34] | but there’s simply no evidence to support it. | 但是没有证据 |
[29:35] | We’ve searched the victim’s car, | 我们搜了被害者的车 |
[29:38] | we searched Bureli’s apartment. | 和本莱尼的住所 |
[29:40] | I can’t hold the man any longer. | 不能再拘留他了 |
[29:44] | Let him go! | 放他走 |
[29:50] | Don’t look so defeated. | 不要沮丧 |
[29:51] | Because of you we have the Strangler’s prints. | 我们已经有了嫌疑人的指纹 |
[29:54] | The fact that they’re not Gil Bureli’s… | 事实上和他的不匹配 |
[29:56] | But we’ll find him, you know we’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 我们会的 |
[30:02] | Well, look at it this way. | 看看现在 |
[30:05] | You thought you’d introduced her to her killer, | 你认为是你把死者推向死亡的 |
[30:06] | but it turns out | 但不是你的责任 |
[30:08] | you didn’t, so that’s got to be some relief, right? | 他们之间有信仰的 对吧 |
[30:11] | She’s still dead. Doesn’t help me make sense | 她的死 让我不知所措 |
[30:13] | of the fact that I saw him kill her. | 我看到他杀害那个医生 |
[30:16] | You know, there was nothing ambiguous about it. | 没什么不明白的 |
[30:18] | There was nothing coded or veiled. | 全部都显露出来了 |
[30:20] | I just don’t know how I could have been so wrong. | 我不想知道我怎么做错的 |
[30:24] | Daddy, remember those grown-ups | 爸爸 还记得我之前跟你说 |
[30:27] | in their underpants I told you about at the hotel? | 的那个宾馆和大人吗 |
[30:30] | Wow, do I feel left out. | 我想我应该放弃 |
[30:32] | Yes, yes, sweetie, what about them? | 是的亲爱的 发生什么事情 |
[30:36] | Why were their pictures on the kitchen table? | 为什么他们的照片在厨房的桌子上 |
[30:49] | These are the two people | 这两个人是你昨天 |
[30:50] | that you saw on the bed together in the hotel? | 看到的那两个人吗 |
[30:53] | I had another dream about them tonight, | 是的 今晚我还做了一个梦 |
[30:56] | and they were doing it again in the exact same spot. | 他们在同样的地方做了同样的事情 |
[31:00] | Oh, I think you’re wrong, honey. | 我想你错了 亲爱的 |
[31:02] | I know these people; I work with them. | 爸爸认识他们 和他们一起工作 |
[31:05] | They don’t like each other very much. | 他们彼此并不喜欢 |
[31:07] | I don’t think they’d play on a bed together. | 在床上做游戏不好 |
[31:09] | But they do. | 但是他们就那么做了 |
[31:10] | They do it at the Shangri-La Hotel, | 他们在香格里拉酒店又做了 |
[31:12] | and I seen it two times now. | 这次是两次 |
[32:02] | So, what you’re telling me is that Dr. Bennett | 你告诉我在世纪公园 |
[32:04] | is both a victim of the Centennial Park Strangler | 的凶手和被害者 |
[32:07] | and the Strangler herself? | 是一个人吗 |
[32:10] | I don’t know what I’m telling you; | 我也不知道该怎么说 |
[32:12] | I’m just telling you what I dreamt. | 只能告诉你我梦到的 |
[32:13] | Dr. Bennett murdered Melinda Sully. | 布莱尼杀了梅林达·萨利 |
[32:15] | I’m… dubious. | 我是怀疑 |
[32:19] | But it’s easy enough to check. | 但很好查 |
[32:21] | We can take fingerprints off the doctor’s corpse | 我们能从医生的尸体上取到指纹 |
[32:23] | and compare them to the ones we took off the plastic bag | 与袋子上和手套上的指纹 |
[32:26] | and gloves we found. | 进行匹配 |
[32:27] | But now let’s talk about the elephant in the room. | 现在我们说的是冰箱里的大象 |
[32:30] | Putting aside the question of why a neurologist | 先不要管神经病为什么用钢琴线 |
[32:33] | would strangle a women to death with piano wire, | 勒死那个女人 |
[32:35] | there’s a small matter of Dr. Bennett’s murder, because | 贝内特医生被害很蹊跷 因为 |
[32:38] | I think we can both agree she didn’t strangle herself. | 她不可能勒死自己 |
[32:43] | Maybe there’s more than one. | 也许有两个人呢 |
[32:45] | Sorry. More than one what? | 两个什么人 |
[32:47] | More than one Strangler. | 两个凶手 |
[32:57] | Mr. Bureli. | 布莱尼先生 |
[32:59] | It’s my friend at city hall. | 这不是我市政府的朋友嘛 |
[33:01] | You know, when I asked you to ask the people you work with | 我让你告诉你的同事去查 |
[33:05] | to call the Centennial Park Strangler another name, | 世纪公园的勒人杀手的时候 |
[33:08] | Gil Bureli wasn’t really the name I had in mind. | 嫌疑人不只盖尔 布莱尼一个 |
[33:11] | We solved the stranglings– at least one of them, anyway. | 勒人案至少解决一件了 |
[33:15] | We found a murder weapon and some fingerprints | 我们在第三起案件的被害人 |
[33:18] | near the body of Melinda Sully, the third victim. | 尸体附近发现了凶器和指纹 |
[33:21] | Turns out the fingerprints belong to Dr. Judy Bennette. | 已经证实了指纹属于朱迪·贝内特 |
[33:25] | What? | 什么 |
[33:26] | Wait a second. The lady that was here the other night? | 等一下 是前几天来过的那个吗 |
[33:29] | I-I thought she was… | 我以为她 |
[33:30] | Killed by the Strangler herself? Yeah. I know. | 自己勒死自己吗 我理解 |
[33:33] | Doesn’t make much sense, does it? | 这说不通对吗 |
[33:34] | But we’ve been doing a little research into Dr. Bennette– | 但我们对贝内特医生进行了调查 |
[33:36] | where she was the night of the first two killings– | 看她在前两次案发时候在哪 |
[33:39] | and it turns out that Dr. Bennette was speaking | 结果证明第一晚案发时 |
[33:41] | at a medical conference in Denver the first night, | 她在丹佛的医学研讨会上发言 |
[33:43] | and the second night, she was staying with her sister in Santa Fe, | 第二晚她和姐妹在圣达菲 |
[33:46] | so clearly, she didn’t kill these two women. | 显然前两个被害人并不是她杀的 |
[33:48] | And obviously, she didn’t strangle herself, | 她更没勒死自己 |
[33:50] | so we’re pursuing this theory | 我们认为 |
[33:52] | that Dr. Bennette killed Melinda Sully, | 她杀了梅林达·萨利 |
[33:54] | and Melinda Sully alone, | 只杀了梅林达·萨利 |
[33:55] | and made it look like the work | 并且效仿了 |
[33:57] | of the Centennial Park Strangler. | 世纪公园的勒人杀手 |
[33:58] | Now, why she wanted Melinda dead, | 不知道她为什么要杀梅林达 |
[34:01] | we’re not sure, but we’ll figure it out. | 我们会查的 |
[34:03] | Right now, we’re focusing on catching the actual Strangler, | 现在我们在追查真正的勒人杀手 |
[34:07] | who we both know is you. | 那就是你 |
[34:08] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[34:10] | Okay, this is… this is ridiculous. | 这也…太荒谬了 |
[34:12] | You people held me for eight hours yesterday, | 你们昨天把我关了八个小时 |
[34:15] | and you didn’t even charge me. | 都没告我 |
[34:17] | You can’t just keep accusing me of this crime. | 你不会又是因为同样的罪告我吧 |
[34:19] | Do you know what this is costing me? | 你知道你们耽误了我多少事吗 |
[34:21] | My face was all over the news last night. | 昨晚的新闻里一直在报道我 |
[34:23] | People were just getting up and walking out of my restaurant. | 顾客看到了全都跑了 |
[34:28] | Oh, come on! | 开什么玩笑 |
[34:32] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 等一下等一下 |
[34:34] | Are you seriously giving me a ticket? | 你真要给我开罚单吗 |
[34:35] | My wheels are like two inches over the line here. | 车轮才超线两英寸而已 |
[34:37] | That’s two inches too many, sir. | 两英寸太已经很大了先生 |
[34:39] | Oh, this is great. This is great. | 好啊 太好了 |
[34:41] | It’s not enough that the City of Phoenix | 这凤凰城 |
[34:43] | has completely destroyed my livelihood. | 让不让人活了啊 |
[34:44] | You’re going to give me another ticket | 你怎么不再给我一张呢 |
[34:46] | for parking in front of my own restaurant? | 原因是我在自家饭店门前停车 |
[35:06] | David. | 大卫 |
[35:07] | Hey, I got an e-mail you wanted to see me. | 你给我发邮件说想见我吗 |
[35:11] | Does this mean I’m not suspended anymore? | 这是不是意味着我没事了 |
[35:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:19] | I, uh, I got your e-mail. | 我收到你的邮件了 |
[35:22] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么也在这 |
[35:24] | Well, I want to have a conversation with you both. | 我想和你俩谈谈 |
[35:26] | Well, I don’t think I feel comfortable with that. | 他在这我会很不自在 |
[35:28] | Well, get comfortable. | 放轻松 |
[35:29] | You still work for me, so come on in and have a seat. | 你仍然是我的员工 进来坐下谈 |
[35:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:40] | Now, | 现在呢 |
[35:41] | I think we need to put this lawsuit behind us. | 我觉得我们该解决一下这起诉讼了 |
[35:44] | I think we need to take this out of the legal realm | 我们先抛开法律 |
[35:47] | and deal with it ourselves. | 自己来处理一下 |
[35:49] | No, we’re not supposed to discuss the lawsuit | 我们之间不想讨论这起诉讼 |
[35:52] | with each other and you know that. | 你明白的 |
[35:53] | I don’t know that. | 我不明白 |
[35:56] | Come on, we’re all thoughtful, smart people. | 坦白说吧 大家都是明白人 |
[35:59] | We’re the people to whom all this actually happened, | 我们都是当事人 |
[36:01] | not the lawyers, | 不是律师 |
[36:03] | so I think the three of us need to go away, | 所以我觉得我们仨应该出去 |
[36:08] | check into a hotel for a day, a week, | 去酒店呆上一天或者一周 |
[36:11] | as long as it takes to work this out. | 直到把问题解决了为止 |
[36:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:20] | That’s the place I think we ought to go. | 我们要去的地方 |
[36:25] | That’s where you want to go? | 你想去那吗 |
[36:26] | The Shangri-La Hotel. | 香格里拉大酒店 |
[36:30] | You know the Shangri-La Hotel, right? | 你知道香格里拉吧 |
[36:35] | No? | 不知道吗 |
[36:36] | Oh, it’s a lovely little out-of-the-way place. | 它在一个偏僻的小地方 |
[36:38] | It’s perfect for a couple who wants to file | 那里最适合那些 |
[36:40] | a fraudulent sexual harassment suit | 想要欺骗公司 |
[36:42] | against the company they work for | 提出性骚扰诉讼 |
[36:44] | but don’t want to stop sleeping together. | 但又不想分居的情侣 |
[36:46] | What are you accusing me of? | 你在指责我吗 |
[36:49] | You’re just determined to make this worse | 你这么做只会 |
[36:51] | for yourself and the company, aren’t you? | 对你自己和公司更不利 |
[36:52] | You’re telling me you and Dave here | 你敢说你和戴夫 |
[36:54] | have never been to the Shangri-La? | 从没去过香格里拉吗 |
[36:57] | ‘Cause I drove out there this morning, | 今天早上我刚被那里赶了出来 |
[36:58] | I showed your pictures around, | 我把你们的照片给工作人员看 |
[36:59] | and all the staff said to say hi. | 他们全都认识 |
[37:03] | They have security cameras in the check-in area. | 他们的登记处还有摄像头 |
[37:06] | The attorneys at Burroughs-Strauss | 宝来·斯特劳斯的律师 |
[37:08] | are looking at the tapes right now. | 正看录像带呢 |
[37:12] | So… | 所以 |
[37:15] | Dave and Lydia… | 戴夫和莉迪亚 |
[37:18] | what do you think is going to happen to this lawsuit | 你说要是律师在录像带里 |
[37:21] | once we find footage of the two of you | 看到了你们俩同时出现的话 |
[37:23] | checking into a hotel together? | 这次诉讼会怎么样呢 |
[37:25] | I believe the technical term for what you two | 用一个专业词汇来描述的话 |
[37:28] | were engaged in is “Fraud.” | 应该是”欺诈” |
[37:31] | So I want your resignations on my desk within an hour, | 我希望在一小时之内看到你们的辞职信 |
[37:35] | and then the two of you can go home, sit back, | 之后你俩应该回家好好休息 |
[37:39] | and wait for the law to take its course. | 等待正常的法律程序 |
[37:45] | Honey, come on, you were right by the phone. | 亲爱的 电话就在你旁边 |
[37:49] | Hello. | 喂 |
[37:50] | Okay, so I did like you said. | 我照你说的做了 |
[37:52] | I pulled up Gil Bureli’s DMV file, | 我调出他的车辆科的档案 |
[37:53] | and it turns out you were right. | 你说的没错 |
[37:56] | He does have quite a few unpaid parking tickets. | 他有很多没交的罚单 |
[37:59] | He owes the city of Phoenix about 800 bucks, | 差不多有800美元 |
[38:01] | and it gets better. | 事情有转机了 |
[38:02] | Turns out Bureli spends his weekends in Sonoma | 布莱尼在索诺玛过的周末 |
[38:05] | and he owes their department of transportation | 他在那里欠运输部的罚款 |
[38:07] | three times what he owes us, | 是我们的三倍 |
[38:08] | and he ignored a summons to show up in traffic court. | 他还漏了一张交通法庭的传票 |
[38:11] | Long story short: there’s a warrant out for his arrest. | 简而言之 我们有理由抓他了 |
[38:13] | A judge sentenced him in absentia. | 判定他缺席 |
[38:16] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好啦 |
[38:17] | He’s going to jail? | 那他会坐牢吗 |
[38:19] | Yeah, we just picked him up. | 当然了 我们刚把他抓起来 |
[38:21] | He’s going to be a guest of the Sonoma prison system | 他可以在索诺玛狱呆上 |
[38:23] | for five to seven whole days. | 五到七天呢 |
[38:26] | One of their deputies is driving down to get him as we speak. | 索诺玛的代表正赶来接他过去呢 |
[38:29] | What, a week, that’s it? | 什么 只有一周吗 |
[38:31] | Well, hey, come on, it’s parking tickets. | 那只是一些违规停车罚单 |
[38:33] | Look, it’s better than nothing. | 不过比没有强啊 |
[38:34] | He’ll be locked up, he won’t be able to hurt anybody. | 这样就他会被关起来不能再伤人了 |
[38:38] | Maybe we can build a case against him while he’s inside. | 我们还可以在此期间找到证据告他谋杀 |
[38:40] | So congratulations, you got your man for five to seven days. | 所以恭喜啦 你赢得了五到七天的时间 |
[38:44] | Well done. | 干的不错 |
[38:47] | Bad news? | 出什么事了吗 |
[38:49] | I just sent the Centennial Park Strangler to jail. | 我把世纪公园勒人杀手送进监狱了 |
[38:53] | Yay for you. | 老婆好厉害 |
[38:54] | For unpaid parking tickets. | 原因是他没交罚单 |
[38:57] | Yeah, he’ll be out in a week at most. | 最多拘留一周 |
[39:00] | I just don’t get it. | 我就是不明白了 |
[39:02] | What did I even accomplish here? | 我到底能干什么呢 |
[39:03] | I got a woman killed. | 我害死了那个女人 |
[39:05] | Correction– you got a killer killed. | 纠正一下 是你发现了凶手杀了她 |
[39:06] | Okay, point taken, | 好吧算你对 |
[39:08] | but still, the real Strangler, | 但是 真正的凶手 |
[39:09] | the one who enjoys killing women– | 那个把勒死女人当享受的凶手 |
[39:11] | he’ll be out in less than a week. | 不到一周就会出狱 |
[39:14] | Please, | 求你了 |
[39:16] | I did what you wanted– | 我听你的话 |
[39:17] | I opened the safe, I-I gave you the money. | 我打开保险箱 给你钱 |
[39:19] | Please just go. | 求你走吧 |
[39:23] | No, not till I do this. | 做完再走 |
[39:34] | It’s okay. | 不用了 |
[39:36] | You don’t need to call anyone. | 你不用打电话了 |
[39:39] | That killer that you just dreamed about– | 你刚梦到的那个凶手 |
[39:42] | the police just arrested him | 几个小时以前警察已经抓到他了 |
[39:44] | outside a liquor store a few hours ago. | 在一家卖酒商店外面 |
[39:47] | He was still covered in the clerk’s blood. | 他身上还沾着售货员的血呢 |
[39:49] | It’s an open-and-shut case. | 一眼就被看出来了 |
[39:51] | There’s nothing for you to do. | 所以你不用管了 |
[39:52] | You’ll understand if I don’t take your word for that. | 我要是不信你的话呢 |
[39:57] | There’s some people I work with I need to call. | 我去给同事打电话 |
[40:04] | I just wanted you to know I’m not mad | 我希望你能明白 |
[40:06] | at you for putting me in that man’s path, | 我一点也不介意你把我带入的他的圈套 |
[40:10] | for getting me killed. | 然后被害 |
[40:12] | When you think about what I did, | 要是你想想我做过什么 |
[40:13] | the punishment kind of fits the crime, | 你就会觉得我是罪有应得 |
[40:15] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[40:16] | I think so, too. | 我也这么想的 |
[40:18] | Excuse me. | 请稍等 |
[40:19] | That girl I killed– Melinda Sully– | 我杀的那个女孩 梅林达·萨利 |
[40:23] | she was my patient. | 她是我的病人 |
[40:25] | She came to me complaining of blurry vision. | 她来我这说她视力模糊 |
[40:27] | I scanned her, told her she was fine, | 我给她做了个扫描 告诉她没什么事 |
[40:30] | probably just stress. | 只是视觉疲劳 |
[40:32] | Turned out I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[40:34] | She had a pituitary adenoma. | 她得了垂体瘤 |
[40:36] | It’s a little… little tumor tucked | 在后脑处 |
[40:38] | right in back of the brain. | 长了个小肿块 |
[40:40] | It’s tricky to diagnose. | 很难诊断 |
[40:42] | Side effects can be devastating– | 而且出现了并发症 |
[40:44] | blindness, heart disease. | 失明 心脏病 |
[40:47] | By the time she got a second opinion | 她去别人那重新检查之后 |
[40:48] | and found out I was wrong, | 发现我误诊 |
[40:50] | it was too late to operate. | 可是手术已经来不及了 |
[40:55] | She sued me. | 她要告我 |
[40:58] | She had a great case. | 她的好处多多 |
[41:00] | She would have made millions | 她会成为百万富翁 |
[41:02] | and I would have become uninsurable, lost my practice. | 而我会失去保险了 失去患者 |
[41:06] | So you murdered her? | 所以你就把她杀了? |
[41:09] | She wasn’t married, her parents were dead. | 她还没有结婚 父母也去世了 |
[41:15] | There would be nobody to pick up the case when she was gone. | 她死了之后没人会深究这件案子 |
[41:18] | Well, somebody might have picked it up, | 也许有人会查 |
[41:20] | but without a victim to point to, | 但是受害者无法指认 |
[41:22] | the case gets awfully thin. | 很快就会结案 |
[41:25] | It’s not my finest hour. | 可是我的良心不安 |
[41:28] | That’s why I wanted to do everything I could to help you. | 所以我才想尽我所能的帮你 |
[41:31] | That’s why I sent you that dream. | 所以我把梦传给你 |
[41:34] | That dream– what does this have to do with that dream? | 梦? 这和梦有什么关系 |
[41:37] | You saw that cute little heart | 就是你看到的可爱小桃心 |
[41:39] | right above Mr. Shotgun’s forehead… | 在开枪人前额的那个 |
[41:43] | …just like the one I had, just like the one Gil had. | 和我头上的一样 和盖尔的一样 |
[41:48] | That’s Gil’s new boyfriend. | 他是盖尔的新男朋友 |
[41:51] | They’re perfect for each other, don’t you think? | 他们是天生一对是吗 |
[41:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[41:56] | That robbery happened in Sonoma. | 那场抢劫案发生在索诺玛 |
[42:00] | When they put our friend into the holding cell, | 警方把他送进拘留室时 |
[42:03] | he was still so high on meth, | 查出他体内有大剂量兴奋剂 |
[42:05] | he could barely see straight. | 什么都看不清 |
[42:06] | He took quite a shine to his new cell mate. | 他看上了他的新狱友 |
[42:10] | Gil tried playing hard to get. | 盖尔故意疏远他 |
[42:11] | He even put up a fight, | 他奋力抵抗 |
[42:14] | but it didn’t end too well for Gil. | 但结局不是太好 |
[42:16] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[42:22] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[42:25] | He just finished smashing Gil’s head | 他刚打爆了盖尔的头 |
[42:27] | against the metal toilet in the cell. | 就在监狱的金属马桶旁边 |
[42:32] | The prison medic pronounced Gil dead five minutes ago. | 监狱医生五分钟前刚宣布死亡 |
[42:39] | You should get that, Allison. | 快接吧艾莉森 |
[42:40] | They’re calling to tell you the news. | 他们打电话就是通知你这件事 |
[42:48] | Don’t look so upset. | 不用那么悲伤 |
[42:51] | Destiny is just destiny. | 命中注定 |
[42:54] | Sometimes two people just find each other. | 有时候两个人只不过遇见而已 |
[43:07] | Hello. | 喂 |