时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | These are still frames from a video. | 这里有些录像的截图 |
[00:05] | The man wearing the mask is, is raping the girl. | 那个蒙面人正在强奸那个女孩 |
[00:08] | I’m almost certain that’s your brother. | 我几乎可以肯定那就是你哥哥 |
[00:10] | You raped her, didn’t you, you fat weasel? | 你强奸了她对吧 你这狡猾的胖子 |
[00:12] | I didn’t do it! | 我没有 |
[00:14] | Admit what you did, I will stand by you. | 承认你做的事 我会帮你 |
[00:16] | I’ll get you help. | 我会给你帮助 |
[00:18] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[00:20] | I don’t want help. | 我不想要帮助 |
[00:22] | You deserve this. | 你罪有应得 |
[00:25] | You know that. | 你心里明白 |
[00:28] | She’s going after your brother. | 她在跟踪你哥哥 |
[00:30] | I just saw it, Lee. | 我刚看到了 李 |
[00:32] | Okay, we’ve got it covered, Allison. | 好的 都在我们的掌控中 艾莉森 |
[00:33] | If Kira goes after Paul, | 如果奇拉跟踪了保罗 |
[00:34] | we’ll pick her up. | 我们会抓住她的 |
[00:41] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[00:42] | Please just tell me everything’s all right with you. | 告诉我你没事 |
[00:45] | Paul’s dead, Allison. | 保罗死了 艾莉森 |
[00:47] | She got to him before we could stop her. | 她在我们到达前就得手了 |
[00:56] | Dad’s gonna kill me. | 老爸会杀了我的 |
[01:00] | Why? What’d you do now, Mr. Good? | 为什么 你又做了什么 正义先生 |
[01:03] | I was in the garage playing with Dad’s tools, | 我在车库里玩老爸的工具 |
[01:06] | just looking at them, you know. | 只是看看而已 |
[01:08] | And I picked up the new ball-peen hammer. | 然后我捡起那个新的圆头锤 |
[01:12] | Well, it kind of hit the Buick | 不知怎么的碰到了别克车 |
[01:14] | and made a big scratch. | 划伤了一大块 |
[01:17] | Where the hell did this scratch come from?! | 这车到底是谁划伤的 |
[01:20] | You kids hear me?! | 你们这帮小崽子听到了没有 |
[01:23] | I know it must have been one of ya! | 我知道肯定是你们中的一个 |
[01:26] | Who did this?! | 谁干的 |
[01:31] | I did. | 是我干的 |
[01:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:35] | It was me. | 是我 |
[01:37] | I did it. | 我干的 |
[01:38] | I was the one who ruined our car. | 是我把我们的车划伤了 |
[01:40] | All right, get in here. | 好吧 进来 |
[01:42] | Take what’s coming to you. | 进来接受惩罚吧 |
[01:43] | Stop. | 别去 |
[01:45] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[01:49] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[01:50] | I’m better at taking a smack than you are. | 我比你经打 |
[01:54] | Pauly Scanlon, when I say get your ass in here, | 保罗・斯坎隆 我说让你滚进来 |
[01:58] | I mean now! | 赶紧的 |
[02:02] | You don’t listen! | 你就是不听 |
[02:03] | You don’t listen, damn it! | 你就是不听 该死的 |
[02:05] | This is why he doesn’t listen! | 这就是为什么他不听话 |
[02:07] | Get up here. | 给我站到这里来 |
[02:08] | I’ve had it with you, Eric! | 我受够你了 艾里克 |
[02:10] | Nice dream, Huh? | 做了个好梦吧 |
[02:12] | Nice memory. | 美好的记忆 |
[02:14] | You understand me? ! Get up here! | 你听懂没有 站到这里来 |
[02:16] | How you doing? You holding up okay? | 你还好吗 还沉得住吧 |
[02:17] | Get up here! Stand up! | 站到这里来 站起来 |
[02:18] | I know I haven’t let you sleep much | 我知道在过去的几周里 |
[02:20] | the past week or so. | 我让你夜不能寐 |
[02:21] | What can I tell you? You know what I ought to do?! | 怎么跟你说呢 你知道我应该做什么 |
[02:24] | Sleep is for pansies. | 心怀愧疚睡不着 |
[02:26] | Get out of the way! | 给我滚远点 |
[02:29] | Don’t grab him! | 别抓他 |
[02:30] | Don’t grab him! | 别抓他 |
[02:32] | Shut your mouth! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[02:35] | Stay down! | 不准起来 |
[02:36] | Wait a second, Mr. Good. | 等一下 正义先生 |
[02:38] | You sure you want to go in there? | 你确定真的要进去吗 |
[02:40] | You haven’t had enough sleep. | 你可睡眠不足哦 |
[02:43] | Your judgment’s not what it should be. | 判断力也欠佳哦 |
[02:47] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[02:48] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[02:49] | I was here last week. | 上周我来过 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I know. My wife called the cops. | 是啊 我记得 我老婆报警了 |
[02:53] | But that was last week. | 但是那是上周 |
[02:55] | Some reason you’re here tonight? | 今晚你又是凭什么来了 |
[02:58] | I don’t like you. | 我讨厌你 |
[03:03] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吧 |
[03:04] | Nobody invited you in here. | 没人让你进屋 |
[03:07] | This is America, man. | 这可是美国 伙计 |
[03:08] | Cops can’t just bust into your house for no reason. | 警察也不能毫无理由的冲进你家 |
[03:11] | I got a reason. | 我倒是有个理由 |
[03:12] | How about I know the second I turn my back, | 我知道只要我一走 |
[03:14] | I know you’re going to beat him and torture her?! | 你就会打你儿子折磨你老婆 |
[03:17] | How about that?! | 这个理由怎么样 |
[03:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:33] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[03:35] | Yeah. Just had a dream. Just… | 没事 就是做了个梦 |
[03:39] | A crazy dream. | 一个疯狂的梦 |
[03:41] | What are you doing now? | 你现在又要做什么 |
[03:44] | Nothing. It’s crazy. | 没什么 有点发疯 |
[03:49] | There, see? I’m done. | 看 没事了 |
[03:55] | Hello, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[04:18] | Lee, you got a text. | 李 你收到一条短信 |
[04:21] | It’s Allison. | 是艾莉森的 |
[04:22] | She wants to know if you’re okay. | 她想知道你还好吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah, sure. Text her I’m fine. | 是的 当然 回短信说我很好 |
[05:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:29] | Is this Ariel Dubois? | 是艾丽尔・迪布瓦吗 |
[05:32] | Oh, Did I wake you? | 哦 我是不是吵醒你了 |
[05:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[05:33] | I knew I should have waited another hour before I called. | 我就知道我应该等等再打给你的 |
[05:37] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[05:39] | Guess who just called? | 你们猜刚才谁打电话来了 |
[05:41] | You’re still not dressed. | 你还没换衣服呢 |
[05:42] | I thought I told you– | 我想我告诉过你 |
[05:43] | if you wanted to drive daddy’s car today, | 如果今天你想用爸爸的车 |
[05:45] | that you had to be up and | 你必须早起准备好 |
[05:46] | ready to take daddy and the girls at 7:45. | 7点45开车送爸爸和妹妹 |
[05:49] | I just talked to my roommate. | 我刚刚和我的室友通电话了 |
[05:51] | My college roommate. | 我的大学室友 |
[05:52] | She just called me. | 她刚给我打了电话 |
[05:54] | She’s from Texas. Her name is Melissa, | 她住在德克萨斯 叫梅丽莎 |
[05:56] | and she sounds really nice. | 她的声音可好听了 |
[05:58] | Your college roommate? | 你的大学室友 |
[06:00] | This is really happening, isn’t it? | 这真的发生了 不是吗 |
[06:03] | Well, congratulations, honey. | 恭喜啊 亲爱的 |
[06:05] | I didn’t even know that | 我都不知道 |
[06:06] | they’d already assigned rooms and roommates. | 他们已经指定了房间和室友 |
[06:08] | I know. Me neither. | 是啊 我也是 |
[06:10] | But she got a letter yesterday | 但她昨天收到 |
[06:10] | with my name and phone number. | 有我姓名和电话的邮件 |
[06:12] | So I should be getting one today. | 所以我今天也应该收到邮件 |
[06:13] | And she had this really great idea | 她还有个棒极了的主意 |
[06:15] | that maybe instead of us flying out to New Hampshire | 我们不准备两周后坐飞机去 |
[06:17] | in two weeks, we could take the money and use it | 新罕布什尔了 我们会拿这个钱 |
[06:20] | to buy a car and drive it out there. | 去买台车 然后开车过去 |
[06:23] | I mean a used car. | 我是说买辆二手车 |
[06:25] | This is my favorite part, | 这就是我最喜欢的部分 |
[06:27] | where you say something so dumb | 你的话蠢得 |
[06:28] | that no one knows what to say. | 让人都不知道怎么接下去了 |
[06:31] | Gonna miss this. | 我会想念这些的 |
[06:34] | A used car? Drive out there? | 一辆二手车 开到那 |
[06:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊 |
[06:36] | Why would we want to do that? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[06:39] | This is your roommate’s idea? | 这是你室友的主意 |
[06:40] | She doesn’t have a car either, | 她也没有车 |
[06:42] | and Dartmouth is kind of in the middle of nowhere. | 达特茅斯又是个偏僻的地方 |
[06:44] | So she thought if I had one, | 所以她想如果我有车 |
[06:46] | she could pay for insurance | 她可以付车险的钱 |
[06:46] | and we could split the gas. | 然后我们可以分摊汽油费 |
[06:48] | That’s very generous of her, | 她可真慷慨 |
[06:49] | letting you buy it and all. | 让你买车还有其他的 |
[06:50] | We’re not doing it. | 我们不这么干 |
[06:53] | But we already went online, | 但是我们已经上网 |
[06:54] | started looking for used car deals around here. | 开始找附近出售的二手车 |
[06:56] | I mean, they’re actually quite reasonable. | 我觉得这是相当合理的 |
[06:58] | No. | 不行 |
[06:59] | Go on, go get dressed. | 来吧 去换衣服 |
[07:01] | Or I’m taking the girls to school | 不然我自己送姑娘们去学校 |
[07:03] | and myself to work. | 然后开车上班去了 |
[07:17] | This is America, man. | 这是美国 伙计 |
[07:19] | Cops can’t just bust into your house for no reason. | 警察也不能毫无理由的闯进你家 |
[07:27] | We are going to follow the process. | 我们会跟进调查的 |
[07:28] | Thank you very much for coming in. | 感谢您专程前来 |
[07:29] | Trust me. Tell your boy he’s done. Done! | 相信我 你的人死定了 死定了 |
[07:32] | Got it? | 听懂了吗 |
[07:41] | Do you mind if I ask you what that was all about? | 如果你不介意 能告诉我出什么事了吗 |
[07:45] | An unhappy citizen, I’m afraid. | 一个很不高兴的市民 |
[07:47] | He’s sworn out a complaint | 他发誓要控告我们的朋友 |
[07:49] | against our friend Detective Scanlon. | 李・斯坎隆警探 |
[07:52] | Seems there was some sort of domestic violence incident | 看起来一周前在他家里 |
[07:54] | at his home a week ago. | 发生了一些暴力事件 |
[07:55] | Lee was the responding officer. | 李是当时接警的警官 |
[07:57] | According to him, Lee showed up at his home again last night | 据他说 李昨晚又到他家去了 |
[07:59] | for no apparent reason, | 没有任何理由 |
[08:01] | entered his house completely uninvited | 不请自来的闯进他家 |
[08:03] | and proceeded to physically assault Mr…. | 并且袭击了 |
[08:07] | Laurence Raymond | 劳伦斯・雷蒙德先生 |
[08:08] | in front of his wife and child. | 就当着他妻子和儿子面 |
[08:10] | And now he wants the good people of Phoenix | 现在他想要凤凰城的好市民 |
[08:13] | to pay him for his pain and anguish. | 来为他的伤痛和愤怒买单 |
[08:17] | And could they also please throw that nasty detective Scanlon | 还请他们把那个讨厌的李・斯坎隆警探 |
[08:20] | off the force and into jail. | 赶出警察局并扔进监狱 |
[08:24] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[08:27] | Unfortunately, we have to go through the charade | 不幸的是 我们不得不假装 |
[08:28] | of holding a police trial board hearing. | 召开一个警方审讯的听证会 |
[08:30] | What do you mean charade? | 你说假装是什么意思 |
[08:32] | Mr. Raymond is no stranger | 雷蒙德先生对凤凰城的 |
[08:34] | to the justice system here in Phoenix. | 司法系统非常熟悉 |
[08:36] | He’s got a rap sheet going back over two decades. | 他拿到的逮捕令可以追溯到20年以前 |
[08:38] | Now I’m not saying that I don’t believe him, | 现在我不会说我不相信他 |
[08:40] | but he wouldn’t be the first criminal | 不过他不会因为怨恨 |
[08:42] | with a grudge to have someone beat him up | 找人打他一顿 然后怪到警察头上 |
[08:43] | and then claim a cop did it. | 而被刑事讼诉 |
[08:46] | I just resent the hoops that we’re all going to have | 我只是想尽最大努力 |
[08:48] | to jump through to make this go away. | 让一切都顺利的过去 |
[08:51] | What do you mean? What kind of hoops? | 你什么意思 什么样的努力 |
[08:53] | Well, I’m sure Lee’s going to want me to defend him, | 我确信李想让我给他辩护 |
[08:56] | friends like you to testify on his behalf. | 让你这样的朋友给他作证 |
[08:58] | It’s… it’s a lot of work, | 这样就会有很多事要做 |
[09:00] | a lot of time. | 很多时间要花费 |
[09:01] | These trial boards are no cakewalk. | 这些审理委员会可不是好糊弄 |
[09:04] | It’s pretty much a given that they’re going to bring up | 他们主要是提出已知的 |
[09:06] | Lee’s past substance abuse problems. | 李过去滥用药物的问题 |
[09:09] | He’s going to need every | 然后他需要每一个 |
[09:11] | positive character witness he can get. | 正派的目击者来为他辩护 |
[09:13] | I’m assuming he– we- can count on you? | 假设他 我们能指望你吗 |
[09:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:49] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[09:52] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[09:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:56] | I’m looking for Rebecca. | 我找瑞贝卡 |
[10:01] | Is this a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:03] | No. | 不是 |
[10:04] | I’m here about this AD. about her car. | 我来是因为她登的汽车广告 |
[10:09] | When did you see this? | 你什么时候看见的 |
[10:11] | When did you speak to her? | 什么时候跟她聊过 |
[10:13] | I… I didn’t speak to her. | 我 还没有和她聊过 |
[10:15] | A friend and I saw it this morning online. | 这是我和一个朋友今早在网上看到的 |
[10:18] | My daughter hasn’t been home in three days. | 我女儿三天没回家了 |
[10:20] | She or the car. | 她和她的车 |
[10:22] | You wouldn’t happen to know where she is, would you? | 你不知道她在哪里 是吗 |
[10:24] | No. Like I said, I, uh, | 不 就像我说的 |
[10:26] | I just saw the ad online this morning. | 我是今早在网上看见广告 |
[10:28] | Sam, this girl doesn’t know Rebecca. | 山姆 这姑娘不认识瑞贝卡 |
[10:31] | You don’t need to grill her. | 你没必要盘问她 |
[10:33] | I’ve got the police on the phone. | 我已经打电话报警了 |
[10:34] | Why don’t you go take over for me. | 你为何不替我说一下 |
[10:35] | Tell them what you know. | 告诉他们你知道的 |
[10:36] | I’ll deal with this. It’s okay. | 我来处理这个 没关系 |
[10:38] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:42] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[10:43] | It’s just really bad timing. | 现在真不是时候 |
[10:44] | We don’t know where Rebecca is at the moment, | 目前我们不知道瑞贝卡在哪里 |
[10:47] | much less her car. | 更不知道她的车了 |
[10:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:54] | I better get back in there. | 我还是进屋去比较好 |
[10:56] | No, I-I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[10:57] | I just hope she turns up soon. | 我只希望她能很快回来 |
[11:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | Sorry, but I don’t really see the problem here. | 抱歉 我真不知道有什么问题 |
[11:16] | All they’re gonna ask you is whether you think | 他们要问的只是你认为斯坎隆 |
[11:18] | Scanlon is a good cop. | 是不是好警察 |
[11:20] | And all you got to say is that you think | 你只要说你认为 |
[11:21] | Scanlon is a good cop. | 斯坎隆是好警察 |
[11:23] | No, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[11:24] | But what, I just ignore the rest of it? | 不过 我就那样忽略其它的吗 |
[11:26] | I mean, he’s telling everybody | 我是说 他告诉每个人 |
[11:28] | that he never on that guy, | 他从未给那家伙戴手套 |
[11:30] | and I saw him beat the hell out of him. | 我看见他狠揍那个家伙 |
[11:32] | No, you didn’t see him do anything. | 不 你没看见他做任何事 |
[11:35] | And you can’t be certain | 你不能肯定 |
[11:36] | whose thoughts or impressions | 别人的想法或者感觉 |
[11:38] | or imaginings you might have been channeling. | 或者想象你或许通灵了 |
[11:40] | And that’s an important distinction. | 那是一个很重要的区别 |
[11:42] | Nobody actually saw him do anything | 实际上没人看见他做任何事 |
[11:44] | other than this guy and supposedly his wife and kid, | 除了这个家伙 大概还有他的妻儿 |
[11:47] | who are by no means unbiased. | 他们并没有偏见 |
[11:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:53] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我要和你谈点事 |
[11:55] | Look, I know that | 我知道 |
[11:56] | you and Dad told me not to even go over there, but I went | 你和爸爸告诉我不要去那里 不过我去了 |
[11:59] | and I think that something bad happened to her, okay? | 而且我知道她可能遭遇什么不幸了 |
[12:03] | I think that somebody took her. | 我觉得有人绑架了她 |
[12:05] | Okay, we’ll make some calls. | 好的 我们打几个电话 |
[12:08] | I’ve been looking for an excuse to call Lee. | 我正想着找个借口给李打电话 |
[12:10] | Maybe this is it. | 或许这个就是 |
[12:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:21] | No. | 不 |
[12:22] | Did I seriously wake you up twice in one day? | 我真的一天之内吵醒你两次吗 |
[12:26] | Melissa? Is that you? | 梅丽萨 是你吗 |
[12:30] | It’s, like, the middle of the night in Texas. | 这个 得克萨斯好像是半夜吧 |
[12:32] | Sorry. I’m just a night owl, | 抱歉 我是个夜猫子 |
[12:34] | and I figured if you didn’t want to answer the phone, | 我估计如果你不想接电话 |
[12:36] | you wouldn’t leave it on. | 你不会开机的 |
[12:37] | And besides, I wanted to hear about your day. | 此外 我想听你今天过得如何 |
[12:41] | My day turned out pretty weird, actually. | 我今天过的绝对古怪 真的 |
[12:44] | But how about I call you back tomorrow | 但我还是明天给你回电话 |
[12:47] | and tell you all about it? | 再跟你细说如何 |
[12:50] | Not now? | 现在不行吗 |
[12:52] | I’m half asleep. | 我半睡半醒着呢 |
[12:54] | Give me your number | 把你的号码给我 |
[12:59] | cause it doesn’t come up when you call. | 因为来电好像没显示 |
[13:01] | And I didn’t get my roommate letter from Dartmouth today. | 我今天没收到达特茅斯室友的来信 |
[13:09] | Sorry. I thought I heard something outside of my house. | 抱歉 我以为听到房子外面有声音 |
[13:12] | I guess it was nothing. | 我想没什么 |
[13:15] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[13:16] | Oh, my God! I think someone’s trying | 我的上帝 我想有人 |
[13:17] | to break into my house! | 闯入了我家 |
[13:19] | Go away! I told you that I don’t want to see you! | 走开 我跟你说了不想见你 |
[13:21] | Melissa, can you see who it is? | 梅丽萨 你看清是谁了吗 |
[13:23] | Hang up with me and call the police. | 挂了电话 报警 |
[13:26] | Melissa? Are you still there? Can you hear me? | 梅丽萨 你还在吗 能听见吗 |
[13:30] | Melissa! Melissa! | 梅丽萨 梅丽萨 |
[13:33] | But how are you supposed to find her? | 但你怎么找她呢 |
[13:35] | It’s not like I have her address or anything. | 我这没有她的地址什么的 |
[13:37] | Honey, Aurora is a small town. | 亲爱的 艾若拉是个小镇 |
[13:39] | The police will know where she lives. | 警察会知道她住哪里的 |
[13:42] | Any luck? | 有消息吗 |
[13:43] | Do the police know who Melissa was? | 警察知道谁是梅丽萨吗 |
[13:45] | Are they gonna send somebody by her house to look? | 他们会派人去她的房子看看吗 |
[13:49] | Absolutely. The Aurora police knew exactly who she was. | 当然会 艾若拉的警察确切的知道她是谁 |
[13:52] | Honor roll student, | 优等生 |
[13:54] | getting ready to go off to Dartmouth. | 要准备动身前往达特茅斯了 |
[13:55] | Someone like that’s pretty conspicuous in a small town. | 那样的人在这个小镇是很显眼的 |
[13:59] | But I don’t think they’re gonna be sending somebody | 不过我认为他们不会派人 |
[14:02] | over to her house to take a look. | 去她的房子查看 |
[14:03] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:04] | Why not? Why wouldn’t they? | 为什么不会 他们为什么不呢 |
[14:08] | Because Melissa Drake’s dead. | 因为梅丽萨・德雷克死了 |
[14:10] | – She has been for 11 years. – What? | -已经十一年了 -什么 |
[14:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:29] | Are you waiting on a call from some deceased alumni | 你在等我们的母校里十年前的 |
[14:33] | from our old alma mater? | 校友来电话吗 |
[14:37] | Just checking to see if Lee called me back. | 只是看看李有没有给我电话 |
[14:39] | Lee? | 李 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I called him earlier | 是的 早先我给他打了电话 |
[14:43] | about that girl that Ariel’s worried about. | 问他关于艾丽尔担心的那个姑娘 |
[14:46] | You know, the first one. | 这是第一个 |
[14:47] | The one that hasn’t been dead for 11 years. | 不是死了十一年的那一个 |
[14:50] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢 |
[14:52] | It’s very hard to keep the dead women straight around here. | 让一个死了的女人站直了很难 |
[14:55] | That’s not funny. | 这并不好笑 |
[14:56] | He didn’t call me back. | 他没回电话 |
[15:00] | I never see him around the office anymore. | 我没在办公室看见他 |
[15:03] | He doesn’t return my texts. | 他没回我的短信 |
[15:05] | I haven’t even spoken with him | 我还没跟他谈 |
[15:06] | since I had that awful dream about him. | 我做的那个关于他的噩梦 |
[15:09] | Allison, it’s the middle of the night. | 艾莉森 现在是半夜 |
[15:11] | Do you honestly expect him to call you | 你真的希望他半夜 |
[15:13] | in the middle of the night? | 回电话吗 |
[15:14] | No, I know. I just thought… | 不 我知道 我只是想… |
[15:18] | I thought maybe I could at least write him an e-mail. | 我想或许至少他能写封电邮给他 |
[15:26] | But I won’t. | 不过算了 |
[15:30] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[15:34] | What do you say? | 你说什么 |
[15:36] | If you’re really sorry, then say it | 如果你真的说对不起 |
[15:38] | without that smirk on your face! | 那就别一脸假笑的说 |
[15:40] | I’m sorry! I’m really sorry! | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[15:42] | But I’m not! | 不过我没有 |
[15:51] | What’s the matter, Mr. Good? | 怎么了 正义先生 |
[15:54] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[15:59] | Honey, what are you doing up? | 亲爱的 你起来干什么 |
[16:02] | I saw your light on. It’s 2:00 in the morning. | 我看见灯亮着 这是凌晨两点 |
[16:04] | Can’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[16:06] | Reading about Melissa Drake. | 看有关梅丽萨・德雷克的报道 |
[16:09] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[16:10] | What are you doing up? | 你起来干什么 |
[16:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:13] | Something’s on my mind. | 脑子里有些东西 |
[16:14] | I went to the kitchen, wrote a e-mail. | 我刚去了厨房 写了封电邮 |
[16:22] | She was about to start Dartmouth… | 她要去达特茅斯了 |
[16:24] | just like me. | 和我一样 |
[16:27] | And when they found her, | 当他们找到她时 |
[16:29] | she still had her phone in her hand. | 她手里还拿着电话 |
[16:31] | The police thought that maybe she was trying | 警察认为她或许试图 |
[16:32] | to call for help. | 打电话求救 |
[16:33] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[16:37] | This happened 11 years ago. | 这事发生在十一年前 |
[16:39] | So why was she calling me tonight? | 为什么今天晚上给我打电话 |
[16:41] | I don’t know, sweetie. | 不知道 甜心 |
[16:46] | You realize what you’re saying is crazy, right? | 你意识到自己说的事很疯狂 对吗 |
[16:48] | I don’t think so. | 我不那么认为 |
[16:50] | I don’t think being honest with someone | 我不认为对某个人坦诚 |
[16:52] | about how you feel is crazy. | 是一件多么疯狂的事 |
[16:55] | I’m going to college in a week. | 我一周后就要去大学里报到了 |
[16:57] | I’m packing my trunk. | 我要收拾行李 |
[16:58] | I’m selling my car. | 车我也要卖了 |
[17:00] | I love you, Rebecca. | 我爱你 瑞贝卡 |
[17:02] | You’re twice my age. | 你年龄比我大一半 |
[17:04] | And you’re my uncle. | 你还是我的叔叔 |
[17:06] | If you could just listen to me, just… | 如果你能够听我的 |
[17:09] | Put off going to school. | 晚点去念大学 |
[17:10] | Give us a chance! | 给我们一次机会 |
[17:12] | Us? | 我们 |
[17:14] | There is no us. | 根本就没有所谓的我们 |
[17:16] | I need to call my mom. | 我要给妈妈打个电话 |
[17:21] | Rebecca… | 瑞贝卡 |
[17:37] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[17:41] | – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. | -你们想见我 -是的 |
[17:42] | Come on in, Lee. | 进来吧 李 |
[17:46] | So how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[17:49] | You look sleep-deprived. | 看起来睡眠不足 |
[17:51] | What can I tell you? | 怎么说呢 |
[17:52] | I guess not being allowed to do | 大概是因为我不愿意 |
[17:53] | my job doesn’t agree with me. | 被剥夺工作的权利 |
[17:54] | Listen, I’m well-aware that pending the outcome | 听着 我知道由于 |
[17:57] | of your trial review that | 你的案子正在审讯 |
[18:00] | the department has ordered you to refrain | 上头已经明令禁止 |
[18:01] | from any work that might put you in contact | 你做一切可能 |
[18:03] | with the general public, but… | 和公众有接触的活动 但 |
[18:05] | Nothing like a vote of confidence from your peers. | 你们没有谁会为我辩护喽 |
[18:08] | But Allison | 不过 艾莉森 |
[18:10] | or rather Allison’s daughter | 或者是艾莉森的女儿 |
[18:11] | thinks she might know where that missing girl is. | 认为她也许知道失踪女孩在哪里 |
[18:15] | Or more accurately, | 或者更准确的说 |
[18:16] | who might be behind her disappearance. | 是知道谁造成她的失踪 |
[18:18] | She has an uncle, | 她有一个叔叔 |
[18:21] | Ariel is convinced abducted her. | 艾丽尔坚信是他绑架了她 |
[18:24] | He’s a contractor by trade. | 他是个贸易承包商 |
[18:26] | Made lots of money by taking abandoned | 专门修理陈旧或废弃的建筑 |
[18:29] | and rundown buildings and fixing them up. | 因此赚了不少钱 |
[18:31] | He owns properties under lots of names all over Phoenix. | 他在凤凰城里有大量的房产 |
[18:35] | Our best guess is that | 我们猜测 |
[18:35] | He’s keeping this girl in one of them. | 他把那个女孩扣留在了其中一处住宅内 |
[18:38] | Why you telling me all this? | 你们告诉我这些干嘛 |
[18:41] | I’m on administrative furlough. | 我现在在休假 |
[18:43] | I’ve asked the department to give me | 我已经向部门上级申请到 |
[18:45] | permission to get you to follow him. | 你跟踪他的许可 |
[18:46] | Not to make any actual contact, | 不需要任何实质的接触 |
[18:49] | just keep tabs on him. | 只要跟着他就行了 |
[18:50] | See if he leads us to her. | 看看他会不会露出什么马脚 |
[18:53] | Why? I mean, why me? | 为什么 为什么选我 |
[18:55] | There’s a lot of other detectives. | 还有其他那么多警探 |
[18:58] | Lee, your trial starts next week. | 李 你的案子下周就开审了 |
[19:01] | As the man who’s gonna go out and plead your case, | 与其我辛苦为你的案子辩护 |
[19:03] | I’d like to be able to tell the board, | 还不如我跟董事会说 |
[19:05] | “This detective’s still out there. | 这个警探还不能抓 |
[19:08] | He’s doing important work. | 他还有有重要的工作要做 |
[19:09] | Solving difficult crimes.” | 要避免严重犯罪案件 |
[19:12] | And actually, it was Allison’s idea. | 其实 这是艾莉森的主意 |
[19:19] | Thank you for that in there. | 谢谢你为我做的 |
[19:22] | I want to tell you something. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[19:23] | I had a dream about you. | 我做了一个关于你的梦 |
[19:26] | It was about everything that happened the other night. | 关于那天晚上发生的一切 |
[19:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:31] | It was a really weird dream. | 是个非常诡异的梦 |
[19:34] | How weird? | 多诡异 |
[19:35] | Your brother Paul was in it. | 你哥哥保罗也在里面 |
[19:43] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[19:45] | You were behaving… | 你当时的行为 |
[19:47] | Well, it was exactly like the man | 和那个起诉你的人 |
[19:51] | who brought charges against you was describing. | 所描述的一模一样 |
[19:54] | Okay, well, now I’m a little confused. | 好吧 我开始迷惑了 |
[19:56] | You tell Devalos to twist my boss’s arm, | 你告诉德弗洛斯扭伤我老板的胳膊 |
[19:59] | put me on this case. | 把我陷于此案 |
[20:00] | Then you tell me | 然后告诉我 |
[20:01] | you had a dream where I assault a citizen | 你又做了个我殴打市民的梦 |
[20:03] | In front of his wife and kid. | 还是当着他妻儿的面 |
[20:05] | Yeah, with your dead brother watching, | 没错 还有你死去的哥哥也看着 |
[20:07] | which makes it a pretty easy dream to dismiss. | 这样这个梦就不是真的了 |
[20:11] | Plus the fact that | 除此之外 |
[20:12] | I’ve never seen you act like that in real life. | 我也从未见你在现实生活中那样粗暴过 |
[20:17] | Come on. Lee, this is the part you’re supposed to say to me | 拜托 李 这时候你该告诉我说 |
[20:21] | “No, I never plowed my knee into that man’s nose | 不 我没有殴打他 |
[20:23] | with his little boy standing there | 他的儿子也不在旁边 |
[20:27] | just pleading for me to stop. | 一个劲的哀求我住手 |
[20:28] | I know how this sounds. | 我知道这听起来什么意思 |
[20:32] | I don’t honestly know what happened that night. | 我实际上不知道那晚发生了什么 |
[20:34] | I don’t really remember. | 我已经不记得了 |
[20:35] | I was working on about 45 minutes sleep, | 我只睡了差不多45分钟 |
[20:37] | And I still am. | 我现在也是 |
[20:39] | And when I think about it, | 而且我想了想这事 |
[20:40] | I don’t really care. | 其实也没什么不妥 |
[20:43] | Are you familiar with the expression, | 你听过这句话吗 |
[20:45] | “The end justifies the means”? | 只问目的 不问手段 |
[20:47] | I needed that guy to stop beating on his wife and kid. | 我要阻止那个男人虐待他的妻子和儿子 |
[20:50] | I sat in my car for a week and I watched him | 我坐在车里 监视了他们一周 |
[20:53] | threaten and bully and brutalize them. | 我看着他威胁 欺凌 殴打他们 |
[20:56] | And when you thought about it as much as I have, | 如果你也和我一样想 |
[20:59] | you realize that whether I laid a glove on him or not, | 你就知道我到底有没有打过他 |
[21:02] | that’s really kinda beside the point. | 已经不是问题的关键 |
[21:03] | What matters is there’s no way in hell | 真正重要的是 |
[21:05] | that he could ever raise so much as a pinky | 他绝对不能那样 |
[21:08] | to that lady or that little boy ever again, | 虐待他的妻儿 坚决不能 |
[21:11] | not without blowing his case. | 根本不需要审他 |
[21:13] | Not without admitting to the world | 也不需要向这个世界证明 |
[21:15] | that he needs to be locked away. | 他需要被绳之以法 |
[21:20] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[21:23] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[21:24] | Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. | 不用担心我 我很好 |
[21:26] | I just need a little sleep. | 我只是需要睡个好觉 |
[21:31] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你让我做这个 |
[21:32] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[22:21] | Hello, Allison’s voice mail. | 艾莉森语音信箱 |
[22:22] | This is Lee Scanlon, roving detective. | 我是李・斯坎隆巡警 |
[22:24] | Well, either our boy definitely has | 要么我们的目标 |
[22:26] | An unexpected female houseguest | 家里有不速女客 |
[22:28] | or else he has a weird propensity | 要么就是他有怪癖 |
[22:29] | to load up on feminine drugstore products. | 喜欢买女性用品 |
[22:31] | I’ll call later. | 再联络 |
[22:40] | Come on, you son of a bitch, make me a hero. | 来吧 你个大混蛋 让我成为大英雄 |
[22:43] | Take me home. | 带我去你家 |
[22:44] | Show me where you’re keeping her. | 快带我找到她 |
[23:11] | You’re stopping at the dentist? | 你还来看牙医 |
[23:14] | It’s almost 4:30. | 都四点半了 |
[23:15] | Don’t you know your houseguest needs her toothpaste? | 你不知道你的女房客需要刷牙吗 |
[23:20] | You’re not crying, are you? | 你没哭 是吧 |
[23:31] | Wasn’t so bad. | 没那么糟 |
[23:37] | Mr. Good. How you feeling? | 正义先生 感觉怎样 |
[23:39] | Nice and refreshed after your little nap? | 小睡了一会 清醒些了吧 |
[23:46] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[23:48] | What’s the matter, you lose something? | 怎么了 丢了什么东西吗 |
[23:56] | Damn! | 该死 |
[24:04] | Phoenix Police Department. | 这里是凤凰城警局 |
[24:05] | Dispatch, this is Scanlon. | 紧急事件 我是斯坎隆 |
[24:07] | I need some help out there. | 我需要支援 |
[24:08] | Tell me if anyone’s got eyes on a gray Ford Focus. | 谁看到一辆灰色福克斯 |
[24:12] | License 8-7-Bravo-Bravo-Golf-Hotel. | 牌照是87BBGH |
[24:21] | Anybody hear me? Is anybody out there. | 听到没有 回话 |
[24:23] | Detective, I think I see the vehicle, | 警探 我看见那辆车了 |
[24:25] | making its way west down market. | 正向西边的市场驶去 |
[24:26] | Great. Fantastic. | 好 很好 |
[24:28] | Do you want me to pull him over? | 要他停车吗 |
[24:30] | No, no. We can’t let him know he’s being followed. | 不 不 不能让他知道有人在跟踪他 |
[24:32] | I need him to lead me to this girl. | 我要跟踪他去救一个女孩 |
[24:34] | Just keep eyes on him, | 跟着他就是 |
[24:35] | till I can get over there and catch up with him, okay? | 我马上过去和你碰头 好吗 |
[24:38] | Sorry, Detective, I didn’t copy. | 抱歉 警探先生 我听不到 |
[24:39] | You want me to pull him over? | 要他停车吗 |
[24:40] | No! Do not stop him! Damn it! | 不 不要 该死 |
[24:45] | What’s the matter, bro? | 怎么了老弟 |
[24:46] | Forget to charge your phone? | 手机忘了充电了吗 |
[24:47] | Detective, I’m not hearing you. | 警探 我听不到 |
[24:48] | Used to happen to me all the time. | 我经常这样衰 |
[24:49] | He’s getting ready to enter the freeway. | 他正准备上高速 |
[24:50] | I’m pulling him over. | 我正让他停车 |
[24:51] | No! Do not pull him over! | 不 不要让他停车 |
[24:53] | Do not pull him over! | 不要让他停车 |
[24:55] | Sir, I need you to step out of the vehicle. | 先生 请立即下车 |
[24:56] | No! Let him go! | 不 让他走 |
[24:58] | That’s right, put your hands on the vehicle, | 对 把手搭在车上 |
[24:59] | please. Let that man go! | 让那个男人走 |
[25:03] | Detective, if you can hear me, | 警探先生 能听到吗 |
[25:05] | Suspect has been apprehended. | 疑犯已被扣留 |
[25:06] | We’ll be waiting for you here. | 我们在原地等你 |
[25:10] | What’s the matter, Mr. Good? | 怎么了 正义先生 |
[25:12] | Having a bad day? | 过了糟糕的一天吗 |
[25:15] | Well, don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[25:17] | I’m here for you, little brother. | 有我陪着你呢 我的弟弟 |
[25:20] | Just like I always been. | 就像我以前一直做的那样 |
[25:26] | I mean, how could detective Scanlon do that? | 斯坎隆警探怎能那样做 |
[25:28] | Doesn’t he realize that he ruined everything? | 他知不知道他毁了一切 |
[25:30] | I don’t know, sweetie. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[25:31] | I don’t have a good answer. | 我也没有答案 |
[25:33] | If that man knows the police are following him, | 如果那个人知道警察在跟踪他 |
[25:34] | he’s never going to go to where he’s keeping his niece. | 他就永远也不会去他扣他侄女的地方了 |
[25:37] | I mean, he’ll leave her there to rot. | 他会让她在那里自生自灭 |
[25:38] | I realize that. | 我明白 |
[25:40] | I’m sure that detective Scanlon realizes that, too. | 我相信斯坎隆警探也知道这一点 |
[25:45] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[25:49] | I don’t know. Sleep, I guess. | 我不知道 也许只能睡觉了 |
[25:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:01] | Go back to sleep. | 接着睡吧 |
[26:54] | Come on, Mr. Good. | 快点啊 正义先生 |
[26:59] | It’s going to make you feel so much better. | 这会让你好受些 |
[27:02] | Come on, smoke it. | 快 吸吧 |
[27:17] | Oh, man, what the hell is the matter with you? | 老兄 你到底怎么回事 |
[27:22] | Are you sure we’re even brothers? | 你确定我们是兄弟吗 |
[27:25] | I spent the day today | 我花了整整一天 |
[27:27] | leading police detectives through all of my properties | 带着警探们检查了我在凤凰城所有的产业 |
[27:30] | here in Phoenix, assuring them that I have absolutely no idea | 以确保他们相信 |
[27:34] | where she might be. | 我确实不知道我妻子的去向 |
[27:38] | So now in order to get the investigation back on track, | 所以现在为了让调查步上正轨 |
[27:43] | I am funding a $100,000 reward | 我将悬赏十万美元 |
[27:47] | for any kind of information… | 奖励给能够提供任何信息的人 |
[27:48] | Bad time? | 日子不太好过啊 |
[27:49] | …that might lead | 希望能够换回 |
[27:50] | to her safe return… Is there any other kind? | -她平安归来 -可能好过么 |
[27:52] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[27:54] | We just want our Rebecca… | 我们只希望我们的瑞贝卡… |
[27:55] | Lynn’s at work. Baby’s at day care. | 琳上班去了 孩子送托儿所了 |
[27:57] | So if anyone out there has any information, | 所以 如果任何人有任何消息 |
[27:59] | please come forward. | 请一定与我们联系 |
[28:00] | It’s one of my many admirers. | 是我众多崇拜者之一 |
[28:01] | Call the hot line. You can call anon… | 拨打热线电话 你也可以拨打另… |
[28:05] | I had another dream about you. | 我又做了个有关你的梦 |
[28:07] | Was it a happy dream? | 美梦吗 |
[28:09] | Tell me it was a happy dream. | 如果是美梦就告诉我 |
[28:12] | Well… I liked the ending. | 我喜欢梦的结尾 |
[28:16] | You were staring temptation in the eye | 你直视着诱惑 |
[28:17] | and you told it to go home. | 然后你让它回家 |
[28:21] | You put it back in the trunk of your car. | 你把它放回你车子的后备箱 |
[28:24] | Back under the wheel well. | 让它安全地待在车里 |
[28:30] | I know this dream. | 我知道这个梦 |
[28:31] | Was your brother in your version? | 你知道的版本里有你哥哥么 |
[28:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:35] | Your dead brother Paul. | 你死去的哥哥保罗 |
[28:37] | In my dream, he was egging you on. | 在我的梦里 他在不停地怂恿你 |
[28:39] | He was pushing you | 他在逼你 |
[28:40] | to fall off the wagon with all his might. | 逼你在他的诱导之下复吸 |
[28:43] | No. My brother was not present in my version of the dream, | 不 我哥哥没出现在我的梦里 |
[28:47] | but then again, I don’t really need any help | 还有 如果我要复吸 |
[28:50] | falling off wagons. | 我不需要任何人怂恿我 |
[28:51] | I’m a BYOG, | 我是男子汉 |
[28:55] | bring your own gravity kind of a guy. | 那种从来都自己决定命运的男子汉 |
[28:58] | Be that as it may– you know, he’s haunting you. | 然而 你知道 他一直缠着你不放 |
[29:02] | If anyone deserves to be haunted… | 如果有谁会被缠住不放的话 |
[29:05] | You’ve done nothing to deserve this. | 你不应该被这样对待 |
[29:07] | He’s a bad guy, Lee. | 他不是个好人 李 |
[29:09] | Bad in life, bad in death. | 活的时候坏 死了也不安生 |
[29:11] | Which is why I came here to tell you, | 所以我才到这儿来提醒你 |
[29:13] | he is working you hard. | 他在让你的生活变得艰难 |
[29:15] | So if you feel like… like you’re gonna fall, | 如果你觉得 觉得自己快撑不住了 |
[29:18] | if you feel like you’re going to hurt yourself, call me. | 觉得自己就快抛弃自己了 给我电话 |
[29:22] | You know, I’ll keep you steady. | 我能让你平静下来 |
[29:24] | I’ll help you. | 我能帮你 |
[29:26] | Cause this isn’t a fair fight. | 因为这不是一场公平的斗争 |
[29:29] | I don’t know, maybe it kind of is. | 我不知道 也许还挺公平的 |
[29:31] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[29:34] | Well, I always just kind of assumed you knew. | 我总是某种程度上假设你已经知道 |
[29:38] | Knew what? | 知道什么 |
[29:39] | You remember that night you dreamed | 你记得你那天晚上做梦 |
[29:41] | that lady was going to kill my brother? | 梦到那个女人要杀我哥哥吗 |
[29:43] | You called me to warn me. | 你打电话提醒我 |
[29:45] | I told you that it was too late, | 我告诉你 已经太晚了 |
[29:47] | it already happened? | 事情已经发生了 你记得么 |
[29:51] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[29:53] | It hadn’t happened yet, | 当时事情还没发生 |
[29:56] | but it sure sounded like a good idea to me. | 但有人要杀我哥哥这件事好像挺不错 |
[30:00] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[30:02] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[30:04] | You let him die. | 你就这样让他死了 |
[30:06] | You-you let her kill him. | 你 你就这样让她杀了你哥哥 |
[30:09] | Like I said, the end justifies the means. | 正如我说的 结果会为手段正名的 |
[30:14] | You still going to be there to help me? | 你还会帮我么 |
[30:19] | You still going to keep me steady? | 还会帮我保持平静么 |
[30:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:33] | Give my best to Lynn and the baby. | 代我向琳和宝宝问好 |
[30:40] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[30:41] | I don’t know if I can go through with it. | 我不知道我自己能不能挺过来 |
[30:43] | I mean, I know that there are plenty of people | 我是说 我知道有很多人 |
[30:45] | willing to testify on his behalf. | 愿意为他作证 |
[30:47] | I think it will all be fine without me. | 我觉得就算少我一个也不会有什么影响 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[30:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:00] | Devalos? | 是德弗洛斯么 |
[31:02] | How’d he take it? | 他同意了么 |
[31:04] | He sounded, | 他听上去 |
[31:05] | disappointed, puzzled. | 失望 又迷惘 |
[31:09] | Well, it is, you know, puzzling. | 这件事 你知道 就是挺让人迷惘的 |
[31:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:15] | Tell me again why you’re mad at the guy. | 再告诉我一次你为什么这么生他的气 |
[31:18] | Because I called him. | 因为我给他打电话了 |
[31:20] | I told him, “Your brother is going to die tonight.” | 我告诉他说”你哥哥今天晚上就要死了” |
[31:23] | He did nothing. | 他什么都没做 |
[31:24] | He just let it happen. | 他就那么让事情发生了 |
[31:26] | So? | 所以呢 |
[31:27] | So a man died unnecessarily. | 他哥哥本来不用死的 |
[31:31] | A man who rapes and tortures women. | 他哥哥强奸折磨了很多女人 |
[31:33] | Young girls, actually. | 事实上 都是些年轻姑娘 |
[31:35] | Who knows what else? | 天知道他还干了些什么伤天害理的事情 |
[31:36] | I think that’s beside the point. | 我觉得那不是重点 |
[31:38] | Sorry, I disagree. That is the point. | 不好意思 我不同意 那就是重点 |
[31:40] | I’m sorry. I dreamt it for a reason. | 我很遗憾 但是我梦见这些是有原因的 |
[31:43] | I dreamt it so I could warn him. | 我梦见这些 是为了我可以提醒他 |
[31:45] | Says you. | 全是你说的 |
[31:47] | I mean, it looks like it was his destiny | 我是说 看起来那天晚上他的死亡 |
[31:50] | to perish that night, Allison. | 是他命中注定的 艾莉森 |
[31:52] | It sure looks like it was his fate. | 我觉得这肯定是他的命运 |
[31:54] | Clearly it wasn’t, or I wouldn’t have had that dream. | 明显不是 否则我不会梦到这一切的 |
[31:56] | I wouldn’t have been able to warn him. | 我就不能提醒他了 |
[31:59] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 好 那我现在把事情理一理 |
[32:00] | So if for some reason | 所以说 如果那天晚上 |
[32:01] | we’d stayed up late that night, | 我们因为什么原因整夜不睡 |
[32:02] | if we hadn’t gone to bed, | 如果我们没睡觉 |
[32:04] | one of the kids was sick or something, | 或是我们有个孩子病了或出了什么事 |
[32:06] | you didn’t have the dream, | 你没做梦 |
[32:07] | so you didn’t call Scanlon, and his brother still died, | 你没能给斯坎隆打电话 他哥哥还是死了 |
[32:10] | then that would have been okay? | 那样就行得通了吗 |
[32:11] | But I-I did get to bed. | 但我 我确实睡觉了 |
[32:14] | I did have the dream, I did make the call. | 而且做梦了 我还打了那个电话 |
[32:16] | Wow, so you’re really important. | 哦 所以你实在太重要了 |
[32:18] | You’re like an instrument of God or something. | 你就好像上帝的左右手或者类似角色 |
[32:19] | I didn’t say anything like that. | 我可不是那个意思 |
[32:22] | Well, you did, kind of. | 你是这个意思 起码有点 |
[32:23] | You’re saying that fate can have one plan, | 你的意思是 命运本来有一种安排 |
[32:25] | but that if you have a dream that contradicts it | 但如果你做了个梦和它相反 |
[32:27] | and people ignore it… | 或者人们没理你的梦 |
[32:29] | This is a ridiculous conversation. | 这绝对是次荒谬的谈话 |
[32:31] | Yeah, you’re right, but I didn’t start it. | 对 你是对的 但不是我开的头 |
[32:33] | A friend of yours has a brother who deserves to die, dies, | 你一个朋友的哥哥应该死 死好多次 |
[32:37] | but because you had a dream about it and told him so | 但就因为你梦到了 并告诉了你朋友 |
[32:39] | and he did nothing to stop what seems like | 他没能做什么来阻止这件 |
[32:41] | a pretty fortuitous thing, he’s a bad guy? | 看起来很偶然的事情 他就是坏人了吗 |
[32:43] | That’s not all of it. | 不全是那样的 |
[32:45] | What? You mad because he didn’t take drugs? | 还有什么 你因为他没吸毒生气吗 |
[32:47] | He beat that guy up the other night. | 他那天晚上把那个人打了个半死 |
[32:48] | He denied him his basic civil rights. | 他剥夺了他最基本的公民权利 |
[32:51] | That’s the bad guy’s version. | 那是坏人说的版本 |
[32:52] | Your friend doesn’t remember what happened | 你朋友完全记不得那天晚上发生了什么 |
[32:55] | and he needs your help. | 而且他需要你的帮助 |
[32:56] | Fine. Except I dreamt he did it. | 好吧 除了我梦见他打那个人了 |
[32:57] | I’m sorry, there were dead people in your dream | 我很抱歉 那天晚上 |
[32:59] | that night, Allison. | 你梦里有死人 艾莉森 |
[33:00] | Doesn’t that at least give you pause? | 难道那都不能让你消停一下么 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:04] | I’m going to sleep. | 我要睡觉了 |
[33:12] | Rebecca, don’t panic. | 瑞贝卡 别怕 |
[33:14] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[33:18] | Sorry I was gone so long. | 实在抱歉我去了这么久 |
[33:19] | I know I said I’d be back last night, | 我知道我说昨天晚上我就回来 |
[33:21] | and believe me, I wanted to be. | 相信我 我想回来的 |
[33:21] | I know you must be hungry. | 我知道你肯定饿了 |
[33:24] | I know, I know. | 我知道我知道 |
[33:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:29] | I’ll take your gag off in a minute. | 我马上就把你嘴里的东西取掉 |
[33:32] | I also… | 我还 |
[33:34] | I got you some pills. | 我还给你带了点药 |
[33:36] | To calm you down. | 让你好受点 |
[33:37] | Went to a dentist and | 去看了牙医 |
[33:39] | convinced him that I needed a root canal. | 说服他说我需要根管治疗 |
[33:40] | He kept saying he didn’t see anything on the X-ray, | 他一直说他在X光片上什么都没看到 |
[33:43] | but I didn’t care, I just let him do it. | 我才不管 我让他只管做就是了 |
[33:45] | Cause I want you to relax. | 因为我想你放松一点 |
[33:59] | Let’s talk for a second. | 我们来聊聊吧 |
[34:01] | Tell you something that you don’t know about your uncle. | 告诉你一些你叔叔不为人知的事情吧 |
[34:10] | 11 years ago, I was… | 11年前 我正在 |
[34:15] | …doing some contracting work out of state, | 正在国外做些承包业务 |
[34:18] | and there was this girl. | 那时候有个姑娘 |
[34:24] | Did you ever hear of that expression | 你有没有听说过一种说法 |
[34:26] | “Love at first sight”? | 叫做”一见钟情” |
[34:29] | I approached her, | 我试图接近她 |
[34:31] | couple of times, in fact, | 事实上 尝试了很多次 |
[34:33] | but… she acted like she wasn’t interested. | 但 她表现的好像对我不感兴趣 |
[34:38] | Okay. | 没关系 |
[34:39] | But I knew… | 但我知道 |
[34:41] | I knew what I knew. | 我知道自己知道什么 |
[34:43] | And I knew what I felt. | 我也同样清楚自己的感觉 |
[34:48] | So I just showed up at her house one night. | 所以 某天晚上我出现在她家里 |
[34:52] | Kind of… broke in. | 类似于 闯入她家 |
[34:57] | Anyway, I made my case. | 总之 我做了我想做的 |
[35:01] | I told her that I thought that this was serious. | 我告诉她 我非常认真 |
[35:04] | Now, she was getting ready to go off to college, | 当时 她快要大学毕业了 |
[35:06] | kind of like you, | 和你有点像 |
[35:08] | and I asked her if she would put that off. | 我问她愿不愿意延迟毕业 |
[35:15] | Well, she got kind of hysterical. | 好吧 她当时有点歇斯底里 |
[35:17] | One thing led to another, | 事情一件接着一件发生 |
[35:19] | and I sort of broke her neck. | 最后我好像就那么折断了她的脖子 |
[35:24] | You want one of those pills now? | 你现在想乖乖吃药了吗 |
[35:30] | What I’m trying to tell you is that | 我想告诉你的是 |
[35:33] | two really interesting things happened to me | 当我杀那个女孩的时候 |
[35:34] | when I killed that girl. | 发生了两件很有趣的事情 |
[35:36] | One, obviously, I got away with it. | 第一 很显然 我没有得到她 |
[35:42] | The other thing — | 另外一件事 |
[35:45] | and I don’t know what to tell you about this — | 我都不知道有什么好说的 |
[35:49] | no guilt. | 那就是 我没有罪恶感 |
[35:52] | Zilch. | 一点都没有 |
[36:05] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[36:08] | But I want you to listen. | 但是我要你听好了 |
[36:15] | There’s got to be a way for you to convince me | 你要想办法让我相信 |
[36:18] | that if I let you go, | 如果我放了你 你永远不会跟任何人提起 |
[36:23] | you will never tell anyone about any of this. | 在这里发生过的任何事情 |
[36:29] | I’m certainly not gonna say anything. | 我肯定是什么都不会说的 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry. Is this…? | 不好意思 这里是 |
[36:44] | Absolutely, Mr. Helling. | 你来对地方了 赫凌先生 |
[36:46] | My name is district attorney Manuel Devalos, | 我是地方检察官曼纽尔・德弗洛斯 |
[36:49] | and I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[36:50] | When they called, they said this had something | 他们打电话来时 说是要找我谈谈 |
[36:54] | to do with my niece, so I came right over. | 我侄女的事 所以我就马上赶过来了 |
[36:55] | Is this my garbage? | 这是我的垃圾吗 |
[36:57] | I certainly hope so. | 我希望是 |
[36:59] | This garbage is really the reason | 这袋垃圾才是 |
[37:01] | I asked you to come down here this morning. | 我今早叫你过来的真正原因 |
[37:04] | I was hoping to get you to sign an affidavit | 我希望你能签一份书面证词 |
[37:07] | specifying that all this is indeed yours. | 明确指出这的确是你的垃圾 |
[37:09] | Or was yours. | 至少曾经是你的 |
[37:11] | Technically, it becomes city property once you put it | 严格来说 你一旦把它丢进垃圾桶 |
[37:14] | – in the can. – What’s this about? | -它就是市有财产了 -你这是要干吗 |
[37:16] | DNA. | 取DNA |
[37:17] | Uh, your DNA. | 你的DNA |
[37:19] | I’m still not following. | 我还是不明白 |
[37:22] | Look… Mr. Helling, | 看 赫凌先生 |
[37:25] | if I can get you to admit that all this is yours — | 如果我能让你承认这些垃圾都是你的 |
[37:27] | and I think we both know that it is — | 当然 我认为我们都心知肚明这就是你的 |
[37:29] | then I don’t have to get a court order to swab your cheek. | 那我就不用申请法庭令来取你的DNA了 |
[37:31] | Of course, you could volunteer to let me swab your cheek, | 当然 你也可以自愿让我取你的DNA |
[37:34] | but I’m guessing you might be reluctant to do so. | 但是我猜你不会愿意的 |
[37:36] | Why in the world would you want to swab my cheek? | 你为什么想取我的DNA呀 |
[37:40] | You don’t still think that I had | 你不会仍然认为 |
[37:41] | something to do with Rebecca’s disappearance? | 我跟瑞贝卡的失踪有关吧 |
[37:43] | Actually, Mr. Helling, | 赫凌先生 实际上 |
[37:46] | this isn’t about your niece’s disappearance. | 这件事跟你侄女的失踪案无关 |
[37:48] | We’re looking for evidence to connect you to a murder | 我们是在寻找可以把你跟十多年前 |
[37:50] | that took place in Aurora, Texas, | 在德克萨斯州艾若拉镇发生的 |
[37:52] | a little over a decade ago. | 一起谋杀案联系起来的证据 |
[37:54] | You remember Melissa Drake. | 你记得梅丽萨・德雷克吧 |
[37:57] | You did construction work | 你帮她的父母 |
[37:58] | for her parents. | 做过装修 |
[38:01] | How — how do you know…? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[38:04] | A little birdie called me. | 有个小姑娘打电话给我 |
[38:06] | Actually, it was a little birdie’s mother. | 实际上 是小姑娘的母亲打电话给我 |
[38:09] | I take it you remember Melissa. | 看来你记得梅丽萨 |
[38:13] | I remember Melissa. | 我记得梅丽萨 |
[38:14] | She was killed, by a burglar. | 她被入室抢劫的歹徒杀害了 |
[38:18] | Maybe she was and maybe she wasn’t. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[38:22] | But whoever entered that house | 但是不管进屋的人是谁 |
[38:23] | ended up in a hell of a fight. | 梅丽萨都跟他搏斗了一番 |
[38:25] | And we know this because the coroner found | 因为验尸官在尸检时 |
[38:26] | someone else’s skin beneath her fingernails | 在她的指甲缝里 |
[38:29] | when he autopsied her. | 发现了另一个人的皮肤组织 |
[38:32] | Of course, back then, DNA was still a pretty exotic thing. | 当然 那时候 DNA技术还不成熟 |
[38:35] | If you actually found some on the victim, | 即使你在被害人身上发现了凶手的DNA |
[38:37] | there were no databases of DNA to compare it to. | 也没有DNA数据库可以用来比对 |
[38:40] | You see where I’m going? | 你知道我要说什么了吧 |
[38:45] | You know, they’re rather aggressive | 赫凌先生 要知道 |
[38:47] | with the death penalty down there in Texas, Mr. Helling. | 德克萨斯州在死刑方面可是很激进的 |
[38:50] | Over 125 sentences carried out | 仅在过去的五年间 |
[38:54] | in the last five years alone. | 就有125宗案子被判决死刑 |
[38:56] | Tell me where Rebecca is, | 告诉我瑞贝卡在哪 |
[38:59] | and I might be persuaded to talk to my counterpart | 我也许会跟我在 |
[39:02] | in the Lone Star state, | 孤星州[德克萨斯的别称]的同仁谈谈 |
[39:03] | recommend some form of leniency. | 争取给你宽大处理 |
[39:10] | She was very malnourished | 她重度营养不良 |
[39:12] | and obviously in a state of shock, | 而且明显受到了惊吓 |
[39:13] | but other than that… | 但是除此之外 就没别的大碍了 |
[39:16] | Helling signed a full confession. | 赫凌签了认罪书 |
[39:18] | My only regret is that the district attorney | 我唯一的遗憾就是得先把他 |
[39:20] | in Aurora, Texas, is going to get first crack at him. | 交给德克萨斯州艾若拉镇的检察官 |
[39:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:27] | I honestly don’t know | 要是没有你的话 |
[39:28] | how any of this would have happened without you. | 这一切都不可能发生的 |
[39:31] | Actually, I didn’t do anything. | 实际上 我什么都没做 |
[39:33] | I just answered the phone and had a dream. | 我只是接了个电话 做了个梦而已 |
[39:35] | Be that as it may, you sure I can’t persuade you | 无论如何 你确定我不能说服你 |
[39:38] | to attend a school closer to home? | 上一个离家近点的大学吗 |
[39:40] | You hear that? Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 你听见了吗 |
[39:44] | Okay. I’m going to go pack now. | 好吧 我要去收拾东西了 |
[39:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:51] | Well, I better get back to the office. | 我该回办公室去了 |
[39:52] | I still have a mountain of work to do | 在明天李的听证会之前 |
[39:54] | before the trial board hearing for Lee tomorrow. | 我还有一堆事要干呢 |
[39:57] | Listen, um, if you’re still interested in me testifying, | 如果你还想让我出庭作证的话 |
[40:01] | Joe and I have been talking about it, | 我跟乔一直在谈这件事 |
[40:03] | and it’s like, it’s like when we spoke the other morning. | 我觉得还是按咱们之前说的那样好了 |
[40:07] | I mean, none of this sounds like the man I know. | 我是说 这不像是李会做的事 |
[40:12] | And I am happy to testify to that. | 而且我很愿意为此作证 |
[40:14] | And we’d be thrilled to have you do it. | 你能去的话 我们非常乐意 |
[40:22] | Evening, Mrs. Raymond. | 晚上好 雷蒙德太太 |
[40:24] | You remember me, right? | 你还记得我 对吧 |
[40:25] | I’m the fellow who came between | 我就是那个阻止了 |
[40:27] | your husband’s fist and your face. | 你丈夫打你的家伙 |
[40:28] | My husband’s due home any second. | 我丈夫随时可能回来 |
[40:31] | If he sees you standing here… | 如果他看到你在这 |
[40:32] | Your husband’s busy trying to boost hot flat-screens | 你丈夫正忙着从六十号公路的一辆卡车上 |
[40:35] | off the back of a semi on Route 60. | 偷平面电视呢 |
[40:38] | I do my homework, Mrs. Raymond. | 我是有备而来的 雷蒙德太太 |
[40:41] | Why do you look so scared? | 你怎么看起来这么害怕 |
[40:42] | You got no reason to be frightened of me. | 你没有怕我的理由 |
[40:44] | If anything, I should inspire confidence in you. | 我应该给了你自信才对 |
[40:46] | Maybe it’s because | 也许是因为 |
[40:48] | I’ve seen what you’re capable of. | 我见识过了你的破坏力 |
[40:51] | You know, I heard that that was your version | 我听说 这就是你对那天晚上 |
[40:54] | of what happened that night. | 所发生的事情的证词 |
[40:56] | Me? I honestly have no recollection. | 而我呢 我真的是一点都不记得了 |
[41:00] | I find that hard to believe. | 我不相信 |
[41:02] | No, it’s true. | 不 这是真的 |
[41:05] | Memory is a funny thing, you know? | 你知道吗 记忆是个有趣的东西 |
[41:09] | One day, everyone’s calling you Lisa Raymond. | 某天开始 大家都叫你丽萨・雷蒙德 |
[41:11] | You can barely remember | 连你自己都忘了 |
[41:12] | when your name was Claudia Wallert. | 你曾经叫克罗蒂亚・瓦雷特了 |
[41:15] | Busted twice for possession, | 两次因为私藏毒品被抓 |
[41:17] | second time with intent to sell. | 第二次还企图贩毒 |
[41:18] | What do you get for that in Cleveland? | 在克里夫兰市要判多久 |
[41:20] | Three years minimum if convicted. | 定罪的话至少三年 |
[41:22] | But then, uh, you weren’t convicted. | 但是 你从来没被定罪 |
[41:25] | In fact, you never even showed up for your court date. | 实际上 在上庭那天你根本没出现 |
[41:30] | No wonder there’s still a warrant out for your arrest. | 怪不得现在还有对你的通缉令呢 |
[41:33] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[41:34] | I was a different person then. | 我现在已经改过自新了 |
[41:36] | Oh, no. Hey, I get it. | 当然 我明白 |
[41:37] | You were a desperate woman. | 你当时很绝望 |
[41:39] | I’m a desperate guy. | 我现在也很绝望 |
[41:42] | Yeah… memory’s a funny thing. | 没错 记忆是很有趣的 |
[41:46] | Are you testifying at my trial board hearing tomorrow? | 你明天要在听证会上指证我吗 |
[41:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:52] | Don’t answer. | 你可以不回答 |
[41:53] | I heard you were. | 我听说你要出庭 |
[41:55] | Uh, new subject. | 换个话题 |
[41:58] | So what do you think would happen if I were to call | 如果我打电话给克里夫兰市警局 |
[42:01] | the Cleveland PD and let them know | 把你的新住址告诉他们 |
[42:02] | where you’ve been making your home lately? | 你认为结果会怎样呢 |
[42:04] | How long do you think it would take them | 你觉得他们派个人过来带走你 |
[42:06] | to send someone here to collect you? | 需要多久 |
[42:10] | How long do you think your little boy would last | 要是你把你的小儿子留在这 |
[42:13] | if you left him here with his father? | 留给他的父亲 你觉得他能活得了多久 |
[42:41] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[42:42] | Wow, this is great. This is fantastic. | 太好了 棒极了 |
[42:44] | You showed. You made it. You’re here to help me. | 你来了 你最终还是来了 你来帮我 |
[42:47] | You’re here to keep me steady. | 你来让我保持正常 |
[42:48] | No, actually, I’m not. | 不 不是的 |
[42:49] | I’m here to have Devalos | 我是来让德弗洛斯把我的名字 |
[42:50] | take me off the witness list. | 从证人名单上删掉的 |
[42:52] | Hey, I know about your little visit | 我知道你找过 |
[42:54] | with the wife of the man that you assaulted. | 被你打的那个男人的妻子 |
[42:56] | I know that you threatened to put her child in harm’s way. | 我知道你威胁她 要对她的儿子不利 |
[42:59] | What? | 什么 |
[43:01] | I never said anything of the kind. | 我从来没说过那样的话 |
[43:03] | No, no, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[43:05] | You know what, you didn’t say it, | 你的确没说过 |
[43:05] | but your meaning was clear. | 但是你的意图已经很清楚了 |
[43:09] | I’m fighting for my life here, Allison. | 艾莉森 我是在为了我的生活 |
[43:11] | For my job. | 我的工作 |
[43:13] | For my future. | 还有我的未来而抗争 |
[43:15] | I haven’t slept in — what year is it? | 我有多久都没睡过觉了 |
[43:17] | I thought you understood. | 我还以为你明白的 |
[43:18] | Hell, you’re the one who told me I’m being haunted, | 是你告诉我 我被鬼魂缠身 |
[43:19] | it’s not a fair fight. | 这对我不公平 |
[43:21] | I’m just trying to even up the odds here. | 我只是想要扭转乾坤而已 |
[43:23] | Well, I think you’re doing a great job of it. | 我想你在这点上做的挺成功的 |
[43:25] | And you know what, at the end of this thing, | 你知道吗 我认为最终 |
[43:26] | I think you’ll get your job back. | 你会复职的 |
[43:28] | And at the end of this thing, | 我认为最终 |
[43:30] | I think you’ll get back everything you started with, | 你会拿回所有的一切 |
[43:32] | except for my friendship. | 除了我的友谊之外 |
[43:34] | And you want to know why? | 你想知道原因吗 |
[43:37] | Cause I can’t even recognize you now. | 因为我现在都认不出你了 |