时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – I’m engaged! – That’s r– that’s really great news, Joss. | -我订婚了 -这真是个好消息 乔斯 |
[00:02] | – Really? – Yeah. Absolutely, you’re getting married. | -真的吗 -当然了 你要结婚了 |
[00:05] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | You seem tense. | 你好像很紧张 |
[00:13] | How can I contact you? | 我怎么联系你 |
[00:15] | I’ll come up with something — | 我会想办法的 |
[00:16] | a way to get in touch if you need me. | 想办法让你在需要时联系到我 |
[00:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:23] | I really want to see you again. | 我真的还想再见到你 |
[00:25] | Here’s my number. Bye, Rebecca. | 这是我的电话 再见 瑞贝卡 |
[00:29] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我需要跟你说件事 |
[00:34] | Do you mind if I-I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[00:36] | How did you find out where I lived? | 你怎么找到我的住址的 |
[00:38] | Well, it wasn’t easy. | 是不好找 |
[00:40] | I wasted a lot of time trying to track down | 我费了很多时间想要找到 |
[00:42] | a pediatrician named Rebecca. | 一个叫瑞贝卡的儿科医生 |
[00:45] | You know, most people just give a fake number. | 大多数人只是留个假号码 |
[00:48] | You really went the extra mile. | 你花了不少心思啊 |
[00:50] | – I’m sorry. I — – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[00:51] | I don’t blame you… for not wanting to see me again. | 你不想再见我 我不怪你 |
[00:54] | That wasn’t… | 不是… |
[00:56] | It didn’t have anything to do with you, especially — | 不是针对你个人的 |
[00:58] | Look, it doesn’t matter. It’s not why I’m here. | 没关系 我来不是为了这个 |
[01:02] | Can I come in? | 我能进去说吗 |
[01:15] | So the, uh — the bartender helped me out. | 后来是酒保帮我找到了你 |
[01:19] | He remembered you. | 他还记得你 |
[01:22] | Look, I want you to know that I never would have | 听我说 如果不是事态严峻 |
[01:23] | gone through all the trouble of finding you | 我也不会花这么大力气 |
[01:27] | if it wasn’t really important. | 来找你 |
[01:31] | What is it, Ben? | 本 怎么了 |
[01:33] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[01:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:38] | I’m not sure how long or who gave it to me. | 我不确定是什么人在什么时候传染给我的 |
[01:44] | You should probably go see your doctor. | 你应该去医生那儿检查一下 |
[02:21] | Look here. | 看谁来了 |
[02:25] | What you got? | 你手上是什么 |
[02:27] | There’s one number already programmed into the phone. | 这个手机上只设定了这一个号码 |
[02:30] | You sure it came from him? | 你确定是他给的 |
[02:31] | Who else would it be from? | 还能是谁 |
[02:35] | Are we done now? | 完事了吗 |
[02:37] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联络 |
[02:46] | Mm, you’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[02:48] | I still don’t understand what we’re doing here. | 干嘛把我叫到这里来 |
[02:49] | The engagement party next weekend is like | 下周末的订婚典礼 |
[02:51] | a dress rehearsal for the actual wedding, okay? | 就相当于正式婚礼的带妆彩排 |
[02:53] | It gives us an opportunity to iron out | 这就给了我们一个 |
[02:55] | any of the kinks and taste free cake. | 消除潜在隐患和免费品尝点心的机会 |
[02:58] | Oh, well, then sold. | 那好吧 |
[02:59] | So, we got three more RSVPs. | 我们又收到三张回复 |
[03:01] | Oh, mom? | 是妈妈吗 |
[03:04] | – No. – Well, whatever. | -没有 -无所谓了 |
[03:05] | If she doesn’t show up, | 如果她不出现 |
[03:06] | it’ll just give me more time to spend with Eleanor. | 我就又多了一次和埃莉诺逛街的机会 |
[03:09] | Hmm? | 谁 |
[03:10] | The mom. | 我未来婆婆 |
[03:11] | Did I tell you we’re going registry shopping tomorrow? | 我跟你说了 我们明天要一起逛街吗 |
[03:13] | We’re probably gonna go to dinner if you want to join us. | 应该会一起吃晚饭 你要参加吗 |
[03:15] | Oh, that’s sweet, | 真好 |
[03:16] | But I actually have a date with Zack. | 但我明天和扎克有约了 |
[03:20] | Zack asked me out, and I said yes. Is that gross? | 扎克约我明天出去 我答应了 是不是很诡异 |
[03:23] | No, it’s not gross. What are you talking about? | 一点都不诡异 你胡说什么啊 |
[03:25] | You’re single. He’s hot. | 你单身 他帅气 |
[03:26] | I say you want to ride that pony, get on it. | 你要是想睡了那个小帅哥 那就去嘛 |
[03:29] | Okay, you don’t have to ride the pony. Just go to dinner. | 好吧 不用睡了他 就吃个晚饭嘛 |
[03:31] | I’m not even sure I want to go to dinner. | 我不确定我要和他共进晚餐 |
[03:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:33] | I mean, I had a fun time hanging out with him, but… | 和他在一起我很开心 |
[03:37] | really, should I start dating now? | 但我真的要和他约会吗 |
[03:38] | I’m 40. | 我都四十了 |
[03:40] | So? Switch back. | 那又如何 换回来 |
[03:43] | Well, so, I mean, the last guy I dated was… | 我上一个约会对象 |
[03:48] | …was Harry. | 还是哈利 |
[03:50] | Hello? Dom. | 那多姆呢 |
[03:51] | No, we skipped that part. | 我们跳过了约会阶段 |
[03:53] | We went right from cheaters to boyfriend and girlfriend. | 直接从狗男女变为男女朋友 |
[03:56] | No, no, no, see, I prefer the term “Lovers.” | 不不不 把”狗男女”换成”情人”吧 |
[03:58] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:59] | With Harry, it didn’t even feel like dating. | 和哈利在一起 都没有约会的感觉 |
[04:00] | It was all so easy. | 一切都是顺其自然的 |
[04:01] | Did I ever tell you | 我有没有跟你说过 |
[04:03] | that the first time we ever kissed was on a surfboard? | 我们第一次接吻是在一个冲浪板上 |
[04:06] | He was trying to teach me how to do that pop-up thing. | 他想教我小电影里的那套 |
[04:10] | I never actually popped up. | 我一直没学会 |
[04:13] | I’ll bet he did. | 他肯定会 |
[04:16] | The point is I did not see my life going this way. | 关键是 我没料到我的人生会变成现在这样 |
[04:19] | Oh, you know, neither did I. | 我也没有 |
[04:21] | But maybe that’s a good thing, honey. | 但也许这也不是什么坏事 亲爱的 |
[04:24] | Just saying. | 说说而已哦 |
[04:26] | To a life full of surprises. | 敬充满惊奇的生活 |
[04:28] | And free cake. | 也敬免费的蛋糕 |
[04:32] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[04:33] | – That’s my favorite. – Yeah, me, too. | -这是我的最爱 -我也是 |
[04:44] | Whoa, nellie. Whoa. | 天啊 裸了 |
[04:47] | Holy…shish kebab! | 眼要瞎了 |
[04:49] | Guy never heard of curtains?! | 他们不知道拉窗帘吗 |
[04:51] | For the love of… | 我的天… |
[04:53] | Exactly how much did you see? | 你到底看到了多少 |
[04:55] | I saw everything, April! | 全都看到了 艾普莉 |
[04:57] | Twig and berries. | 嫩枝和浆果 |
[04:59] | Okay, that’s a whole lot of Harry. | 好吧 哈利可真行 |
[05:00] | Oh, and it was a-a-a lot of Harry. | 还相当的大 |
[05:03] | Like, more than average. | 远高于平均水平 |
[05:05] | Girl, I did not need to know that. | 小姐 我可不想知道这个 |
[05:07] | Neither did I, but, I’m happy for him. | 我也不想 不过我替他高兴 |
[05:10] | Good for Harry. | 哈利真厉害 |
[05:10] | Please stop talking now. | 别再说了 |
[05:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:17] | Hey, Karen. You okay? | 凯伦 你还好吗 |
[05:20] | A man I slept with just tested H.I.V. positive. | 跟我上过床的一个男人被检查出HIV呈阳性 |
[05:24] | Oh, my God. Jacob? | 天哪 是雅各布吗 |
[05:26] | No. A different man. | 不 是另一个男人 |
[05:32] | Okay, wait, I’m sorry. | 等一下 不好意思 |
[05:34] | W-who else were you sleeping with? | 你还和谁睡过 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:42] | This is just like the time you two started | 这就和上次你们俩一起看《丑闻》 |
[05:43] | watching “Scandal” without me. | 不叫上我一样 |
[05:45] | Before Jacob and I got together, I was going through a phase. | 我和雅各布在一起之前经历过一段低潮期 |
[05:49] | She was having anonymous sex. | 她有过几次一夜情 |
[05:51] | She — what?! | 什么东西 |
[05:52] | I slept with a few men — | 我和几个男人上过床 |
[05:53] | men I didn’t know, men who didn’t know me — | 他们不认识我 我也不认识他们 |
[05:55] | and now one of them is sick. | 现在其中的一个生病了 |
[05:57] | You were safe, though, right? | 你们有安全措施吧 |
[05:58] | Of course I was, but there’s always a chance. | 当然 但还是不能确保万无一失 |
[06:02] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[06:03] | I-I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信这是真的 |
[06:05] | No, wait. Hon– sweetheart, I know you’re scared, | 等等 亲爱的 我知道你现在吓坏了 |
[06:07] | but everything’s gonna be fine. Just breathe. | 但一切都会好起来的 深呼吸 |
[06:09] | What if I’m not? | 如果出事了呢 |
[06:10] | What if this is the universe’s way of punishing me? | 也许这就是上天在惩罚我 |
[06:12] | What I did with those men — it was…immoral, shameful. | 我和那些男人干的事都是不道德和耻辱的 |
[06:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[06:17] | No, stop right there before I jezebel your ass. | 别说了 不然我可要打你屁股了 |
[06:20] | You listen to me. You are a grown woman. | 听我说 你是个成年女性了 |
[06:22] | And if the universe is gonna punish you, | 如果上天真要惩罚你 |
[06:23] | then the universe is a sexist pig. | 那上天就是个有性别歧视的蠢猪 |
[06:26] | She’s right. | 没错 |
[06:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:28] | Yeah, listen, listen, listen. I do. | 听我说 我能理解你 |
[06:29] | You’re spinning, Karen. | 你现在脑子不清楚 凯伦 |
[06:30] | Just — and I know because I’ve been there. | 我能理解 因为我也经历过 |
[06:33] | You’ll feel so much better once you get tested. | 检查过后 你就会感觉没事了 |
[06:34] | I know a clinic, and they’ll give you fast results, okay? | 我知道一个医院 能比较快地检测出结果 |
[06:37] | I think I’d feel more comfortable with my own doctor. | 我还是去找我自己的医生比较好 |
[06:39] | But thank you. I’ll go tomorrow. | 但还是谢谢你 我明天就去 |
[06:42] | Oh, I wish I can go with you, | 我真希望能陪你一起 |
[06:43] | but I have to go back to the FBI office tomorrow | 但我明天要去联调局一趟 |
[06:45] | so I can help my not-married ex-boyfriend | 因为我要帮我那个没结过婚的前男友 |
[06:47] | find my not-dead ex-husband, | 找到我那个没死的前夫 |
[06:48] | who currently works for some drug-dealing overlord. | 他最近和一个贩毒的大毒枭搞上了 |
[06:51] | It’s insane you don’t keep alcohol here. | 你不喝点酒怎么能行啊 |
[06:54] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[06:56] | Seriously. | 是啊 |
[06:59] | Agent Gordon pulled the serial number | 戈登探员查出了给你的 |
[07:00] | off the phone that was sent to you | 那个手机的序列号 |
[07:02] | and was able to confirm it was purchased in Ohio. | 并确定那是在俄亥俄州购买的 |
[07:05] | So Paul’s in Ohio. | 这么说保罗在俄亥俄 |
[07:06] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[07:08] | we’ve run the phone through our systems, | 我们在系统里侦查了一遍这个手机 |
[07:09] | and it’s not been used yet. | 这是个全新的手机 |
[07:11] | No calls incoming or outgoing. | 没有拨出和接听的记录 |
[07:13] | He may have just purchased the phone in Ohio. | 他可能只是在俄亥俄购买了这个机子 |
[07:15] | Or somebody else got it for him. | 也可能是别人帮他买的 |
[07:17] | We can’t be sure, but the point is | 我们也不确定 现在的关键是 |
[07:18] | your husband could be almost anywhere right now. | 你丈夫现在可能身处任何地方 |
[07:20] | Stop calling him my husband. | 别再称他为我丈夫了 |
[07:22] | All you have to do is keep Paul on the line long enough | 你需要做的就是和保罗保持足够长时间的通话 |
[07:26] | so Agent Gordon here can pinpoint his exact location. | 这样戈登探员就能得到他的准确位置了 |
[07:29] | I’ll need about 30 seconds. Maybe less. | 我需要大约30秒 或许更少 |
[07:31] | Look, the key is just to keep it conversational. | 关键是要多聊一会 |
[07:33] | Keep it light. | 随便聊聊 |
[07:34] | If I keep it light, he’s gonna know something is up. | 如果我随便聊聊 他就会觉察出来了 |
[07:36] | I told him I’d only contact him in case of an emergency. | 因为我跟他说我只会在紧急情况下联系他 |
[07:39] | You’re right. So make up an emergency. | 你说得对 那就编一个紧急情况 |
[07:41] | You know, something that matters to him. | 对他来说很重要的事 |
[07:43] | – Maybe… – Make it about your daughter. | -可以是 -编一个跟你女儿相关的事 |
[07:44] | A health issue. | 她的健康问题 |
[07:45] | I get it. I get it. | 我明白 我明白 |
[07:57] | – What’s gonna happen to him? – Excuse me? | -他会怎么样 -什么意思 |
[07:59] | Once you pinpoint his location, what’s the plan? | 一旦你们找到了他的位置 你们有什么计划 |
[08:02] | What’s gonna happen next? | 下一步会怎么样 |
[08:03] | Same as before. | 跟以前一样 |
[08:04] | We bring him in. He testifies against Olivos. | 我们把他带回来 让他指证奥利弗斯 |
[08:07] | Then after that’s done, we help him establish | 这一切都搞定以后 我们就帮他 |
[08:09] | a new identity and a new life somewhere else. | 弄一个新身份 去别的地方重新开始生活 |
[08:12] | With Miranda and Scottie. | 跟米兰达和斯科蒂一起 |
[08:14] | If that’s what he wants. | 如果他想的话 |
[08:36] | April. | 艾普莉 |
[08:37] | Paul. I… | 保罗 我 |
[08:39] | Keep this phone with you for the next 48 hours. | 接下来的两天随时带着这部电话 |
[08:41] | I’ll contact you when I can. | 我方便的时候会打给你 |
[08:43] | What — what just happened? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[08:45] | It was a message. That wasn’t him. | 是个留言 不是他 |
[09:05] | It’s Greta. She’ll be here soon. | 是格里塔 她马上就来了 |
[09:08] | Interesting. | 有意思啊 |
[09:10] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[09:12] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[09:15] | Is there something you’d like to discuss? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 有 |
[09:18] | Are you seriously not gonna tell me | 你真的不打算告诉我 |
[09:19] | that you’re sleeping with leggy McVunderface? | 你跟大长腿上床了吗 |
[09:24] | Keep your voice down, Joss. | 小点声 乔斯 |
[09:25] | You’re acting inappropriately. | 你有点失态 |
[09:27] | What? Says the guy who boinked the boss! | 什么 你这个把老板搞了的人还好意思说 |
[09:29] | How did this even happen? When? Why? | 这是怎么发生的 什么时候 因何而起 |
[09:31] | I need details, like, immediately. | 我要知道细节 马上 |
[09:37] | Okay. Silent treatment. | 好吧 闭口不言 |
[09:39] | Must mean you really like her. | 你一定很喜欢她 |
[09:41] | Excuse me. Do you really like her? | 拜托 你真的喜欢她吗 |
[09:43] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[09:46] | Come on, dude. Since when do we not talk about stuff? | 不是吧 伙计 我们什么时候不能瞎聊了 |
[09:48] | I tell you every time I have to pee. That’s your choice. | -我每次想撒尿都告诉你 -那是你愿意 |
[09:50] | I certainly don’t ask for that level of information, | 我可没问你这种事 |
[09:52] | Nor am I obligated to share my life with you | 我也没有义务跟你说我的隐私 |
[09:55] | the way you share yours with everyone, okay? | 不会像你那样到处跟人说 好吧 |
[09:57] | You’re talking about the time that I got all boozy | 你是说我跟出租司机 |
[09:59] | with the Uber driver? | 说的那些醉话吗 |
[10:00] | Because that was a very special circumstance. | 那可是个很特殊的情况 |
[10:03] | And he was a really good listener. I miss Habeeb. | 而且他是个很好的倾听者 我很想哈比 |
[10:05] | Look, I… it’s… I’m totally fine if you guys keep… | 我很高兴你们俩… |
[10:07] | I don’t care what you think! | 我才不管你是怎么想的 |
[10:10] | I’m not your girlfriend, Josslyn. | 我不是你的闺蜜 乔斯琳 |
[10:11] | I’m not your family. | 也不是你的家人 |
[10:12] | I’m not even your partner anymore. | 我都不再是你的搭档了 |
[10:13] | So we don’t have to do this. | 所以我们不必如此 |
[10:17] | Hello, my two favorite people on the planet. | 你们好 我这两位地球上最好的朋友 |
[10:22] | Before we start, | 我们开始之前 |
[10:23] | does anyone happen to bring any cashew milk? | 有谁恰好带了腰果牛奶吗 |
[10:27] | No? | 没有 |
[10:29] | Moving on, then. | 那就继续吧 |
[10:42] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[10:43] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[10:45] | Whatever happened to you for your face to look like that. | 让你脸色这么难看的事 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry, honey. My mind is all over the place. | 对不起 我心事太多了 |
[10:53] | You miss Daniel, don’t you? | 你是想丹尼尔了 对吧 |
[10:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:57] | Never mind. May I be excused? | 算了 我能离开一会吗 |
[10:59] | Actually, w-wait a second. | 等一下 |
[11:01] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you | 我之前不让你去塔霍湖旅行 |
[11:03] | about that Tahoe trip I said no to. | 有点太苛刻了 |
[11:06] | Are all of your friends still going tomorrow? | 你所有的朋友明天都会去吗 |
[11:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:09] | Are you trying to make me feel worse about my life? | 你是想让我觉得更悲惨一些吗 |
[11:11] | Do you still want to go? | 你还想去吗 |
[11:13] | Is that a trick question? | 这是陷阱吗 |
[11:15] | Well, I’ve been thinking about it, | 我一直在考虑这件事 |
[11:16] | and you’ve worked really hard this semester, | 你这学期一直很努力 |
[11:19] | and I’ve been socking away a few extra dollars. | 而且我也存下了一些富余钱 |
[11:21] | So if you still want to go… | 所以如果你还想去的话 |
[11:23] | I want to go. | 我想去 |
[11:24] | Good, because I already called your teacher, | 很好 因为我已经跟你的老师打过电话了 |
[11:26] | and she has an extra room for you. | 而且她还有多余的房间给你 |
[11:29] | You’ll have to share with three other girls, but… | 你要跟其他三个女孩住在一起 不过… |
[11:31] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[11:32] | Thank you so much. You’re so awesome. | 太感谢你了 你太棒了 |
[11:38] | I hope the food here is okay. | 希望这里的东西不错 |
[11:42] | I’ve never been. But have you? | 我从没来过 你呢 |
[11:44] | No, I haven’t, but I heard good things. | 没有 不过名声不错 |
[11:49] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:50] | Not from anyone I actually know. | 不过不是从我认识的人那里听说的 |
[11:53] | But Yelp liked it. | 是点评网站说它不错 |
[11:54] | What did we do before Yelp? | 没有点评网站之前我们都怎么办的 |
[11:57] | Yeah, right? | 是啊 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:03] | So, the other day, | 那天 |
[12:06] | you mentioned something about a new job? | 你说找到了新工作 |
[12:08] | Right. | 是的 |
[12:10] | Yeah, it’s not, like, a job job. | 不是那种真正的工作 |
[12:13] | But do you remember how psyched I got | 你还记得我在易趣上 |
[12:15] | when I got that Ducati on eBay? | 买到那辆杜卡迪有多激动吗 |
[12:17] | So I started restoring these old bikes, and… | 于是我就开始重新修理这些机车 |
[12:22] | Anyway, it’s– it’s a long, boring story. | 总之 是个漫长无聊的故事 |
[12:24] | No, it sounds interesting to me. | 不 我觉得很有趣 |
[12:27] | I’d rather hear about your work. | 我还是想听听你的工作 |
[12:30] | Must be… exciting being a lawyer. | 做律师 一定很好玩吧 |
[12:34] | What made you want to do that? | 你为什么选了那行 |
[12:37] | I-I was completely obsessed with “L.A. Law.” | 我很喜欢看《洛杉矶法律》 |
[12:40] | So you only practice in L.A.? | 这么说你只能在洛杉矶当律师 |
[12:42] | No, no, no, “L.A. Law” was a TV show. | 不不 《洛杉矶法律》是以前的一部电视剧 |
[12:48] | I don’t really watch a lot of TV. | 我不怎么看电视 |
[12:50] | It’s okay. I don’t either, really. | 没关系 其实我也不常看 |
[12:59] | Just so you know, | 你知道 |
[13:00] | I’m not very good with blood tests. | 我不太喜欢验血 |
[13:01] | I usually faint. | 经常会晕血 |
[13:03] | In fact, is it possible for me to lie down? | 我能躺着吗 |
[13:05] | Let’s do the questions first. | 你先回答几个问题 |
[13:07] | Then we’ll worry about the blood draw. | 然后我们再采血 |
[13:09] | In the past 12 months, have you had a blood transfusion? | 在过去的一年里 你输过血吗 |
[13:12] | No. | 没有 |
[13:13] | Have you gotten any tattoos? | 纹过身吗 |
[13:14] | No. My friend did, but not me. | 没有 我朋友纹过 但我没有 |
[13:17] | Are you an intravenous-drug user? | 静脉注射过毒品吗 |
[13:19] | No. | 没有 |
[13:20] | In the past 12 months, | 在过去的一年里 |
[13:21] | have you had unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex? | 有没有进行过没有安全措施的性交肛交口交 |
[13:25] | Yes. | 有过 |
[13:26] | I-I mean, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[13:27] | – Maybe? – It’s possible. | -可能 -有可能 |
[13:29] | One of the times, I was very drunk, | 有一次 我喝得很醉 |
[13:31] | and I’m not sure if I used a condom. | 我也不知道有没有用安全套 |
[13:33] | I think I did, but I’m not sure. | 我觉得用了 但我不确定 |
[13:37] | In the past 12 months, | 在过去的一年里 |
[13:38] | have you had unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex | 你有没有跟与男人性交过的男人 |
[13:40] | with men who have sex with men? | 进行过没有安全措施的性交肛交口交 |
[13:43] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:44] | I mean, I don’t know some of the men I slept with. | 有些跟我上床的男人我都不认识 |
[13:47] | I mean… I don’t know much about them. | 我是说 我对他们不了解 |
[13:50] | In the past 12 months, | 在过去的一年里 |
[13:51] | have you had sexual contact with anyone who has H.I.V. or AIDS | 你有没有跟有艾滋病毒或艾滋病以及 |
[13:53] | Or has had a positive test for the H.I.V./AIDS virus? | HIV病毒或艾滋病检测呈阳性的人有过性交 |
[13:59] | You know what? I don’t feel very well. | 我感觉不太好 |
[14:02] | – Do you want some water? – I have to go. | -你想喝点水吗 -我得走了 |
[14:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:06] | I have to go now. | 我必须要走了 |
[14:33] | Is Lucy…? | 露西在… |
[14:35] | Lucy’s in Tahoe for the week. | 露西这周去了塔霍湖 |
[14:38] | So, Agent Gordon’s gonna be here in an hour, | 戈登探员一个小时就会到 |
[14:41] | so are you cool if he just sets up camp? | 他在这里搭营你不介意吧 |
[14:43] | Yep. He can set up wherever he wants. | 不介意 在哪都行 |
[14:44] | I don’t care. | 我才不关心呢 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:46] | I was kind of hoping we could talk before he — | 我想能在他来之前跟你谈一谈 |
[14:48] | There is nothing for us to talk about, Daniel. | 我们没有什么好谈的 丹尼尔 |
[14:50] | I just want this whole thing over. | 我只想这事快点结束 |
[14:53] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:56] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不明白 |
[14:57] | You will never understand what you did or how badly you hurt me, | 你永远都不会明白你所做的伤我有多深 |
[15:00] | so just stop acting like you do. | 所以不要假惺惺了 |
[15:01] | Stop pretending like I meant as much to you as you did to me | 别装作我对你就像你对我那么重要一样 |
[15:04] | Because it’s only making it worse. | 这只会让事情恶化 |
[15:11] | So, where are they sending Paul? | 他们要把保罗送到哪里 |
[15:15] | You mean…? | 你是说 |
[15:15] | When this is all over, will he be on the West Coast? | 等这一切都结束后 他会在西海岸吗 |
[15:18] | I just want to know if I’ll be able to find out for Lucy’s sake. | 我只是想知道露西会不会发现实情 |
[15:27] | You’re not sending him anywhere, are you? | 你们不会把他送走 对吧 |
[15:33] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:34] | Man, you guys are… damn! | 天哪 你们这些人 该死的 |
[15:37] | You know we gave him the opportunity | 你知道我们几个月之前 |
[15:38] | to do the right thing months ago, | 就给他机会弥补了吗 |
[15:41] | and he didn’t take it? | 但是他放弃了 |
[15:43] | Oh, instead, he ran. | 他反而跑了 |
[15:45] | And he made the wrong choice again, | 然后他又做出了错误的选择 |
[15:46] | which is why you find yourself in this situation right now. | 所以才会让你落到现在这个境地 |
[15:48] | He was scared. I’d probably do the same thing. | 他当时吓坏了 换我也会那么做的 |
[15:50] | No, you wouldn’t. You would never have been in this situation | 你不会 你根本不会沦落到那个地步 |
[15:52] | because you are nothing like him. | 因为你跟他没半点相似之处 |
[15:53] | I didn’t mean — | 我的意思不是… |
[15:54] | You know what? It doesn’t matter, okay? | 你知道吗 这都不重要 好吗 |
[15:56] | The FBI is not gonna make protecting Paul a priority. | 联调局不会把保护保罗当作头等大事的 |
[16:00] | Look, all we’re trying to do is catch a bad guy. | 听着 我们只想抓到那个坏人 |
[16:03] | What if you’re the bad guy? | 如果你们才是坏人呢 |
[16:11] | Oh, my Goodness. | 我的天 |
[16:12] | How much do you love this salad bowl? | 你有多爱这个沙拉碗呢 |
[16:15] | Oh, more than I love salad. | 我对沙拉的爱都及不上我对它的爱 |
[16:19] | This is seriously the funniest thing ever. | 这真是史上最有趣的玩意了 |
[16:22] | Hey, I’m so sorry again for canceling on you last night. | 我要再次对昨晚放了你鸽子道歉 |
[16:24] | I didn’t think I was gonna be working that late. | 我也没想到我会工作到那么迟 |
[16:26] | No, no, never apologize for having a career. | 不不 永远别为了工作上的事而道歉 |
[16:28] | Once you start that, you’ll never stop. | 一旦你开始这么做 就停不下来了 |
[16:31] | Oh. I’ll remember that. | 我会铭记这一点的 |
[16:32] | I don’t even know why we were there that late. | 我都不明白为什么我们要呆到那么晚 |
[16:34] | I think it was so Greta could make googly eyes at Harry. | 我觉得是为了让格里塔多和哈利眉来眼去 |
[16:36] | Who’s Harry? | 哈利是谁 |
[16:38] | He’s, uh, my former brother-in-law | 他 他曾经是我的姐夫 |
[16:39] | and the new chef at Wunderbar. | 也是温德芭新的主厨 |
[16:41] | Ooh. That’s a funny coincidence. | 真是个有趣的巧合 |
[16:43] | No, it’s not. | 才不是呢 |
[16:44] | I got him the job, which I’m regretting | 这工作是我给他搞到的 我现在真后悔 |
[16:46] | now that he’s being a royal pain in the ass. | 现在他就是一个大麻烦 |
[16:49] | And he’s sleeping with Greta, | 而且他还和格里塔上床 |
[16:51] | which is a bad idea, right? | 这真是糟透了 不是吗 |
[16:53] | Ohh, these coffee mugs are cute. | 这些咖啡杯实在是太可爱了 |
[16:55] | And then I tried to talk to him, | 我试着想和他谈谈 |
[16:56] | and he got all weird and defensive and s– | 他就怪声怪气很抵触我 |
[16:58] | I mean, it’s not like I was gonna judge him, obviously. | 我是说 我又不是在批判他 显然嘛 |
[17:01] | That’s the thing about Harry. | 哈利老是这样 |
[17:02] | He goes into this really private place. | 搞得一切都很私人的样子 |
[17:03] | It’s so male, right? | 男人都这样 对吧 |
[17:06] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[17:07] | My Scottie isn’t like that, is he? | 我的斯科蒂才不会这样 对吧 |
[17:09] | Scott? Oh, God, no. | 斯科特吗 天哪当然不会 |
[17:11] | He doesn’t have a private bone in his body. | 他的字典里就不存在”私人”这个词 |
[17:13] | He’s all squishy and open. | 又黏人又外向的 |
[17:16] | Harry, on the other hand, he’s a brooder. | 哈利则相反了 就是个闷葫芦 |
[17:18] | It must be an Australian thing. | 肯定又是澳大利亚人的那一套 |
[17:19] | He’s got a real dark side. It’s — | 他有的时候真的很阴暗 这真… |
[17:21] | Is there something I need to worry about here, Joss? | 我是不是该担心点什么 乔斯 |
[17:24] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[17:25] | For a woman who’s about to marry my son, | 你是一个快要嫁给我儿子的女人 |
[17:28] | you’re talking an awful lot about another man. | 却在喋喋不休地谈论另一个男人 |
[17:32] | And you might be too young to realize this, | 你可能还年轻 没意识到这点 |
[17:33] | but that’s unseemly. | 但是这样是不妥当的 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:40] | You should be. | 你是该道歉的 |
[17:43] | Ooh! Look at this. These are nice. | 快看这个 真好看 |
[17:56] | Hey, Zack. | 扎克你好 |
[17:57] | Hey. Savi. | 你好 萨维 |
[17:58] | I was just calling to thank you | 我就是打来谢谢你 |
[18:00] | for such a — a nice night. | 陪我度过一个那么美妙的夜晚 |
[18:02] | Uh, yeah. It was fun. | 是啊 很有趣 |
[18:03] | I thought maybe we could do it again sometime. | 我想我们说不定可以再来一次 |
[18:06] | Uh, you know, I just got put on a pretty big case. | 你知道的 我刚接手一个大案子 |
[18:08] | Um, and I’m pretty sure it’s gonna take up… | 很显然这个案子要占用 |
[18:11] | a lot of my time in the coming weeks. So… | 我接下来好几个礼拜的时间 所以 |
[18:14] | Oh, man. I am such an idiot. | 天 我真是个蠢蛋 |
[18:17] | What? No, you’re not, Zack. | 什么 不是这样的 扎克 |
[18:20] | I never should have picked that restaurant. | 我不该挑那个餐厅的 |
[18:22] | It — that wasn’t even my jacket. | 那件夹克衫都不是我自己的 |
[18:24] | I-I had to borrow that from my brother. | 我 我还是问我兄弟借的 |
[18:27] | Uh, the jacket had nothing to do with it. | 这跟那件夹克衫没关系 |
[18:31] | I just… | 我只是 |
[18:32] | I don’t think I’m ready to date yet. | 我觉得我现在还没做好约会的准备 |
[18:34] | Well, you might be | 要是我没表现得那么蠢 |
[18:36] | if I hadn’t acted like such a stiff. | 你说不定就做好准备了 |
[18:38] | I don’t know what happened, | 我也不知道到底怎么了 |
[18:40] | but last night — that wasn’t me. | 但是昨晚 那不是真实的我 |
[18:43] | Yeah, it didn’t seem like you. | 是啊 看上去一点都不像你 |
[18:45] | I just wanted to make you comfortable. | 我就是想让你自在点 |
[18:47] | But instead, I made us both uncomfortable. | 但是我却让咱俩都很不自在 |
[18:51] | Zack, the whole reason I decided to go out with you was | 扎克 我和你出去的全部理由 |
[18:54] | because I-I really like you. | 是因为我真的很喜欢你 |
[18:56] | Well, all right, then. | 既然这样 那好吧 |
[18:57] | Give me one more shot. Tonight. | 今晚再给我一次机会 |
[19:00] | I’ll take you to my favorite spot in L.A. | 我会带你去洛杉矶我最爱的地方 |
[19:05] | Okay, I do have a meeting, | 好吧 我真的有个会议 |
[19:06] | but I can meet you there after. | 但是结束后可以来见你 |
[19:08] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[19:10] | I’ll text you all the details. | 待会我会短信你详情 |
[19:13] | This’ll be fun. | 肯定会很有趣 |
[19:14] | Looking forward to it. | 拭目以待 |
[19:25] | Agent Harris here is our point person in Florida. | 哈里斯探员是我们在佛罗里达的关键人物 |
[19:28] | It’s nice to meet you, Ms. Malloy. | 很高兴见到你 马洛伊小姐 |
[19:29] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪 |
[19:30] | Uh, they were gonna set up in your room, | 他们会被安排在你的房间 |
[19:32] | but if you’d rather they use Lucy’s — | 不过如果你希望使用露西的房间的话 |
[19:34] | No, mine is fine. | 不 就用我的吧 |
[19:35] | I just didn’t expect so many people in my house. | 我就是没想到家里会来这么多人 |
[19:37] | Just pretend we’re not here. | 假装我们不存在就好 |
[19:39] | That’s not gonna be possible. | 这怎么可能做得到 |
[19:41] | I need to take this. If you’ll excuse me. | 我得接一下电话 不好意思 |
[19:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:50] | Yeah. I’m… | 没事 我… |
[19:54] | No. | 有事 |
[20:00] | It’s just me. I forgot my iPod. | 是我 我忘了我的iPod |
[20:03] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[20:05] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[20:11] | – What’s going on? – Lucy, sweetie, I… | -怎么回事 -露西亲爱的 我 |
[20:17] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[20:21] | I think you grew an inch. | 我觉得你长高了一点 |
[20:23] | I did not. | 才没有呢 |
[20:24] | Are you sure? You look taller. | 真的吗 你看上去更高了 |
[20:27] | That’s why you let me go — | 所以你才让我出门 |
[20:29] | so you and daniel could get back together. | 这样你就可以再跟丹尼尔在一起了 |
[20:32] | We’re just talking, sweetie. | 我们只是在聊天 亲爱的 |
[20:34] | Well, everyone’s waiting for me, and I got to go. | 那好吧 大家都在等我 我得走了 |
[20:36] | But whoever did the bad thing, | 但是你们俩不管是谁做了错事 |
[20:38] | can you apologize to the other person | 能好好地向另一个道歉 |
[20:40] | – and get back together? – Working on it, okay? | -然后和好吗 -我们会努力的 好吗 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:47] | Love you, baby. | 爱你 宝贝 |
[20:48] | Love you, guys. | 我也爱你们 |
[20:50] | Bye, Luce. | 再见 露丝 |
[21:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[21:28] | Hey. | 你好 |
[21:30] | Did I wake you up? | 把你吵醒了吗 |
[21:32] | No, no, not at all. | 不不 没有的事 |
[21:34] | – Uh, come in. – Thanks. | -快进来 -谢谢 |
[21:40] | Sorry to barge in on you like this, | 很抱歉我这么冒然来打扰 |
[21:42] | but I-I actually need your help with something. | 可是我真的很需要你的帮忙 |
[21:43] | Um, I wanted to get Joss an engagement gift. | 我想给乔斯一个订婚礼物 |
[21:48] | Right. | 对哦 |
[21:51] | Didn’t you just get her a car? | 你不是刚给她买了一辆车吗 |
[21:53] | I did. Yeah. Yeah. Sure did. | 是的 没错 |
[21:56] | Unfortunately, that didn’t go over so well. | 不幸的是 效果不是很好 |
[21:57] | Yeah, note to self, do not buy Joss | 我已经记在小本本上 别再给乔斯 |
[21:59] | luxury automobile. | 买什么奢华跑车了 |
[22:00] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:03] | But, uh, yeah, no, I was thinking jewelry, | 不过 我本来想的是首饰 |
[22:05] | but nothing’s gonna trump the ring, right? | 可还有什么能比过那枚戒指呢 对吧 |
[22:07] | Oh, no. I cannot see how. | 不 我也觉的没别的了 |
[22:09] | But I still want to get her something, so… | 可是我还是想给她点什么 所以说 |
[22:11] | Well, uh, Scott, yeah, instead of something showy, | 斯科特 撇开那些浮夸的东西 |
[22:16] | you could always go the personal route, you know? | 你还是可以走私人路线的 知道吗 |
[22:18] | Just a thought. | 这只是我的想法而已 |
[22:19] | Right, which is exactly why I’m here. | 没错 这就是为什么我来找你 |
[22:21] | I figure you’ve known Joss forever, | 我觉得你和乔斯很熟悉 |
[22:23] | since when she was a kid, right? | 打小就认识了 对吧 |
[22:25] | Yep. That’s true. | 这话没错 |
[22:26] | Right. So, you know, I figure maybe… | 对吗 所以我想 说不定 |
[22:29] | I don’t know — you might have some insight | 我也不知道 你可能对她喜欢的东西 |
[22:30] | as to what she might like. | 会有一些独到的见解吧 |
[22:32] | You know, I mean, I hate to admit it, | 你知道 虽然我不想承认 |
[22:33] | but you got a little bit of an advantage on me here, | 但是你这一点是强过我的 |
[22:35] | time-wise. | 那就是你们共处的时间 |
[22:39] | Yeah, you know, nothing comes to mind…Scott, | 你知道吗 一下子想不起来 斯科特 |
[22:43] | but I’ll have a think about it, okay? | 不过我会好好想想的 好吗 |
[22:45] | Okay. All right. Yeah. Thank you. | 好的 好的 谢谢你 |
[22:47] | Appreciate that. | 太感谢了 |
[22:55] | Record player. | 唱片机 |
[22:59] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[23:02] | Uh, Joss’ father died when she was 6 years old. | 乔斯的父亲在她六岁时去世了 |
[23:06] | She never had a chance to know him, but he, | 她没有机会好好了解他 可是他 |
[23:09] | he left her a stack of records. | 他留给了她一大堆唱片 |
[23:11] | Some Dylan and Neil Diamond, | 有迪伦的 有尼尔·戴蒙德的 |
[23:11] | 迪伦 即鲍勃·迪伦 60年代摇滚歌手 尼尔·戴蒙德 60-80年代美国最为成功的摇滚歌手之一 | |
[23:13] | and she… she keeps them all in this special case | 她 她一直把它们保管在床下的 |
[23:16] | under her bed, I think, and — | 一个特别的盒子里 应该是吧 |
[23:18] | Yeah, I’ve seen it. The case of records with — | 是的 我看到过 一盒子唱片还有 |
[23:20] | I-I know what you’re talking about, yeah. | 我知道你说的是什么 没错 |
[23:23] | They’re her only real connection to her father, | 它们是她思念父亲的寄托 |
[23:25] | And I’m sure you know how Joss is about family, right? | 我相信你知道乔斯对家庭的想法 |
[23:28] | It’s everything to her, probably because she never… | 那是她的全部 也许是因为她从来 |
[23:32] | never had one — not a proper one, anyway. | 没拥有过… 拥有过一个像样的家 |
[23:35] | Yeah, she mentioned that, too. | 她也提到过 |
[23:37] | I don’t think she’s ever played the records, as far as I know. | 据我所知 她从来没播放过那些唱片 |
[23:42] | But if she had a record player… | 如果她有个唱机 |
[23:44] | You know, maybe she would. | 也许她就会播放了 |
[23:46] | Record player. | 唱机 |
[23:49] | All right. | 好 |
[23:51] | All right. Seems kind of small. | 好 虽然这礼物有点小 |
[23:53] | I like the idea, though. | 但我喜欢这个主意 |
[23:55] | Check this out. | 你听听看 |
[23:57] | So, what if I get a jukebox, all right? | 如果我给她买个自动唱机 |
[23:59] | Pre-program all those songs into it. | 把那些歌曲预先录好 |
[24:01] | Now, that’s cool, right? | 那样很酷吧 |
[24:04] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. | -对吧 -对 |
[24:05] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[24:15] | Well, she went from being cute new mom | 她瞬间从一个可爱的新妈 |
[24:18] | to annoying mother-in-law in two seconds. | 变成一个烦人的婆婆 |
[24:20] | I mean, wha– am I crazy, | 是我疯了 |
[24:21] | or did the woman completely overreact? | 还是她完全反应过度了 |
[24:23] | That depends. | 要看情况而定 |
[24:24] | Did you really spend the entire time | 你真的把全部的时间 |
[24:27] | talking about another man? | 都花在聊别的男人吗 |
[24:28] | Oh, my — I wasn’t talking about another man. | 天啊 我不是聊别的男人 |
[24:31] | I was talking about Harry, my friend, who hurt my feelings. | 我聊的是哈利 伤害我感情的朋友 |
[24:34] | – Okay, okay. – Come on! | -好 好 -拜托 |
[24:35] | Are you just never allowed to talk about | 结婚以后就不能 |
[24:37] | another person with a penis once you get married? | 聊其他有小鸡鸡的人了吗 |
[24:40] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[24:42] | But you can talk to me. | 但你可以跟我聊 |
[24:45] | What happened with you guys? | 你们到底怎么了 |
[24:47] | You’re obviously really upset. | 你显然很不开心 |
[24:49] | No, never mind. It’s stupid. Forget about it. | 没关系 只是件蠢事 换话题吧 |
[24:52] | I want to talk about you. | 聊你的事 |
[24:54] | What happened at the doctor’s? | 看医生看得怎么样了 |
[24:55] | Did they tell you when you’d get the results? | 他们有说什么时候出化验结果吗 |
[24:57] | I couldn’t do it. | 我没有化验 |
[24:59] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[25:00] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[25:01] | All those questions — Joss, I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好那些问题 乔斯 |
[25:04] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[25:06] | I’m not sure if I was safe with him. | 我不确定跟他是安全的 |
[25:10] | I don’t know. So it’s possible. | 我不知道 万一中招了怎么办 |
[25:14] | -Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[25:15] | And if it’s possible, | 如果真的中招了 |
[25:18] | I need to know if I can handle it. | 我需要知道我是否能处理 |
[25:19] | Hey, you can handle it. | 你能处理的 |
[25:21] | No, I can’t. I’m not prepared for this. | 我不能 我还没准备好 |
[25:24] | If I’m positive — | 如果化验结果呈阳性… |
[25:25] | Honey, you’re not positive. | 亲 不会是阳性的 |
[25:27] | If — if I’m positive… | 如果 如果是阳性… |
[25:29] | I need to be ready for it, and I’m not ready. | 我需要准备好 但我还没准备好 |
[25:34] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:35] | One time, okay? | 有一次 好吗 |
[25:38] | There was this one time that I was absolutely sure | 曾经有一次 我非常确定 |
[25:41] | that I was gonna test positive. | 我的化验结果会呈阳性 |
[25:43] | There was this guy in… whatever. | 那个男人… 不管怎样 |
[25:45] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter. | 总之 那不重要 |
[25:46] | But I was completely freaked out. | 我那时完全吓坏了 |
[25:49] | So you know what I did? | 你知道我做了什么吗 |
[25:50] | I drove to the beach in Malibu, | 我开车去到马里布的海滩 |
[25:53] | and I sat on a rock, and I stared at the ocean | 我坐在石头上 凝望大海 |
[25:55] | because I just wanted something to make me feel small, | 因为我需要它让我感到自己很渺小 |
[25:59] | which it did. | 它真的做到了 |
[26:00] | And I know it sounds really cheesy, honey, | 我知道这听起来很俗气 亲 |
[26:02] | but it worked. | 但真的奏效了 |
[26:03] | This — this thing — perspective — | 事实上… 是我们的观点在作怪 |
[26:05] | the idea that everything that we’re going through — | 其实 我们经历的所有事情 |
[26:07] | it’s — it’s not really as big as we think it is. | 并没有我们想的那么重大 |
[26:10] | It all seems, you know, so important until it doesn’t. | 你以为它们很重要 到头来却不是 |
[26:17] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[26:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:22] | But I hate the beach. | 但我讨厌海滩 |
[26:23] | Oh. Come here. | 过来 |
[26:25] | Give me a hug. | 抱一下 |
[26:33] | My brother used to wait tables here back in high school, | 我哥哥高中时在这里当侍应 |
[26:37] | and I’ve known the owner since I was a kid. | 我很小的时候就认识店主了 |
[26:39] | It’s so great. | 这里太棒了 |
[26:40] | I can’t believe I’ve never been here before. | 我居然从来没来过这里 |
[26:42] | Two bowls of seafood gumbo, extra spicy. | 两碗海鲜秋葵浓汤 加辣 |
[26:44] | Ha ha! Thank you kindly. | 太好了 非常感谢 |
[26:47] | Well, aren’t you the gentleman? He must really like you. | 你少装绅士 他肯定很喜欢你 |
[26:49] | I don’t think I’ve heard a “Thank you” | 我认识这傻瓜十年了 |
[26:51] | in all the 10 years I’ve known this fool. | 我从来没听他说过”谢谢” |
[26:52] | Hey, now. | 才不是呢 |
[26:53] | No, you’re right. It’s more like 15 years. | 你说得对 是十五年才对 |
[26:55] | You can get out of here now, Debbie. | 你现在可以离开了 黛比 |
[26:58] | I’m just messing with you. | 我只是跟你瞎扯的 |
[26:59] | He’s one of the good ones. | 他可是个好男人 |
[27:02] | *Hot child in the city* | *城市呛小子* |
[27:07] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[27:09] | Now, now, I do believe | 现在 我相信 |
[27:12] | that I see Zack Kilmer in the crowd tonight, everybody. | 坐在那里的是扎克·基尔默 各位 |
[27:16] | What are the chances you can come on up here | 你到台上来为我们唱歌 |
[27:18] | and — and do us the honor? | 是多么难能可贵的啊 |
[27:19] | No, thank you, Glen. Not tonight. | 不了 谢谢 格伦 今晚不行 |
[27:21] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You sing? | 等一下 等一下 你会唱歌吗 |
[27:24] | Only when I’m drunk, | 只在我喝醉的时候 |
[27:26] | which will not be happening tonight. | 所以我今晚不唱 |
[27:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:28] | Hey, Zack, Zack, come on. | 扎克 扎克 快上来 |
[27:30] | Zack, one song. Let’s go. | 扎克 就唱一首 快上来 |
[27:32] | Come on. Get up here. Get up here, man. | 快 到台上来 老兄 |
[27:34] | Come on. | 快上来 |
[27:35] | Come on! | 快上来 |
[27:36] | Okay. But you can’t leave. | 好 但你不能离开 |
[27:38] | I’m not going anywhere. I’m gonna put this on Youtube. | 我哪也不去 我要录下放到网上 |
[27:51] | What are we doing? | 我们唱哪首歌 |
[27:53] | You call it, sunshine. | 你来决定 帅哥 |
[27:57] | All right. All right. | 好 好 |
[28:00] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[28:10] | *Girl, you just don’t realize what you do to me* | *妞 你只是没意识到你对我做了什么* |
[28:17] | *When you hold me in your arms so tight* | *在我们紧紧拥抱的时候* |
[28:21] | *You let me know everything’s all right* | *你让我知道一切都很好* |
[28:26] | Help me out, everybody. | 大家一起唱 |
[28:27] | *I-I-I’m hooked on a feeling* | *我… 我… 我为你着迷* |
[28:39] | April? | 艾普莉 |
[28:41] | If you’re looking for Savi, you already missed her. | 如果你要找萨维 你跟她错过了 |
[28:43] | I know. I’m actually here to see you. | 我知道 我其实是来找你的 |
[28:47] | I was hoping you might be able to help me with something. | 我有件事要找你帮忙 |
[28:55] | Oh, I could eat that entire meal all over again. | 我还能把整顿饭再吃一遍 |
[28:58] | It’s addictive. I told you. | 我告诉过你会吃上瘾的 |
[29:00] | Wait a minute. Where’s my car? | 等一下 我的车呢 |
[29:04] | You parked behind the restaurant like I said, right? | 你按我说的停在餐馆后面了吧 |
[29:06] | No, I parked right there because it’s in the front. | 没有 我为了方便 停在了前面那边 |
[29:08] | It’s a great spot. | 那是很好的停车位 |
[29:10] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 这不是真的吧 |
[29:12] | I could take you to the tow place. It’s not far from here. | 我可以送你去拖车那里 离这不远 |
[29:14] | On — on your bike? | 坐你的摩托车吗 |
[29:16] | Like… no, it’s — it’s fine. | 不 算了吧 |
[29:18] | I’ll just take a cab. I’ll be fine. | 我坐出租车去就行了 没事的 |
[29:21] | You’ll be waiting at least 20 minutes. | 那样你至少得等二十分钟 |
[29:23] | I have an extra helmet. I’ll — I’ll go real slow. | 我还有一顶头盔 我会骑很慢的 |
[29:29] | I don’t know, Zack. | 我不知道 扎克 |
[29:31] | You can trust me. I promise. | 你可以相信我 我保证 |
[29:43] | Doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:52] | Zack! Zack! | 扎克 扎克 |
[29:55] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[29:56] | Zack, stop! | 扎克 停车 |
[30:00] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗 |
[30:02] | My God, Savi, I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you. | 萨维 对不起 我没听到你说话 |
[30:03] | – What’s wrong with you?! – Please. I am so sorry. | -你怎么回事 -对不起 |
[30:05] | Don’t come near me. | 别靠近我 |
[30:10] | All right, I’m — I’m calling you a cab right now. | 好吧 我帮你叫出租车 |
[30:14] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:26] | You know, I know you don’t do carbs, | 我知道你不吃碳水化合物 |
[30:29] | But you simply must try this. | 但你一定要尝一下这个 |
[30:30] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你肯定在跟我开玩笑 |
[30:32] | Right. All the more for me. | 好吧 我全都吃了 |
[30:33] | No, it’s not that. | 不是说你 |
[30:34] | I booked this huge spread in Italian Vogue, | 我跟《意大利时尚》杂志预约了拍摄 |
[30:36] | but the date of the shoot conflicts with our opening. | 但拍摄日跟我们的开业日冲突了 |
[30:39] | I told my manager at least a hundred times | 我特别交代我的经纪人 |
[30:41] | not to screw this up. | 不要搞砸这事 |
[30:43] | Well, we can always move the opening, right? | 我们可以把开业日延后 不是吗 |
[30:46] | The shoot could take a few weeks. | 可能要拍摄几周 |
[30:48] | I would hate to lose the momentum we’ve been building. | 我不想失去这股劲头 |
[30:51] | So we’ll do it before you go. | 那就在你走之前开业 |
[30:52] | I’m leaving a week from Wednesday. | 我下下周三就走了 |
[30:55] | Next weekend, then. | 那就下周末 |
[30:58] | You think you’ll be ready? | 你能准备好吗 |
[30:59] | I was born ready. | 我时刻准备着 |
[31:05] | Well, in that case… | 那样的话… |
[31:08] | Let me show you how grateful I am. | 让我告诉你我有多感激吧 |
[31:15] | Our father, who art in heaven, | 天堂中的天父 |
[31:17] | hallowed be thy name. | 您是神圣的化身 |
[31:19] | Thy kingdom come, thy will be done | 您的王国降临 人间 |
[31:22] | on earth as it is in heaven. | 便如天堂般美好 |
[31:25] | Give us this day our daily bread, | 您赐予了我们衣食 |
[31:28] | and forgive us our trespasses | 原谅了我们的罪过 |
[31:30] | as we forgive those who trespass against us. | 正如我们原谅对自己犯下罪过之人 |
[31:33] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[31:35] | I’ve never been here before. | 我以前从没来过这里 |
[31:37] | But my friend is a member of your congregation — | 但我朋友是你们教会的成员 |
[31:39] | April Malloy? | 艾普莉·马洛伊 |
[31:40] | I know April. She has that adorable little girl. | 我认识艾普莉 她有个可爱的女儿 |
[31:43] | – I’m Ella. – Hi, Ella. | -我是埃拉 -你好 埃拉 |
[31:45] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[31:46] | Can I offer you a prayer book? | 需要我给你本祈祷书吗 |
[31:48] | That’s okay. I don’t need one. | 不用了 我不需要 |
[31:50] | I know all the words. | 我知道祈祷词 |
[31:52] | – You’re devout Catholic? – My parents were. | -你是虔诚的天主教徒吗 -我父母是 |
[31:55] | We used to go to church all the time, | 我们以前经常一起去教堂 |
[31:57] | but I haven’t been in many years. | 但是我已经很久没来了 |
[31:59] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:05] | I’m not sure if I believe in God anymore. | 我不知道自己是否还信仰上帝 |
[32:12] | But suddenly, I find myself needing something more, | 但是突然 我发现自己需要更多 |
[32:15] | something bigger than myself, and here I am. | 需要自我以外的东西 所以我就来了 |
[32:19] | You don’t have to believe in God to believe. | 你不用为了信仰而信仰 |
[33:06] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[33:07] | It’s me. What’s going on? Is Lucy okay? | 是我 怎么了 露西没事吧 |
[33:14] | They’re after you, Paul… the FBI. They’re onto you. | 他们在抓你 保罗 联调局想抓你 |
[33:49] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:50] | I’m April’s lawyer. | 我是艾普莉的律师 |
[33:52] | Good. She’s gonna need one. | 好吧 她会需要的 |
[34:05] | All right, so on the night, it’s gonna look like this. | 到那天晚上 就是像这样 |
[34:08] | Although,we might try | 虽然 我们可能会 |
[34:09] | something a little different for the investors. | 给投资者提供点不一样的 |
[34:11] | – So, there we go. – Harry. | -就是这样了 -哈利 |
[34:13] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你绝对不会相信的 |
[34:13] | Greta just texted me that we’re moving | 格里塔刚发信息跟我说 |
[34:15] | the soft opening to next weekend. | 试营业要换到下周末 |
[34:17] | Well, of course I can believe it. | 我当然会相信了 |
[34:18] | I was the one who suggested it. | 是我提的这个建议 |
[34:19] | You? Are you freaking kidding me? | 是你 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[34:26] | Okay, guys, just take a break. Thanks. | 好了 大家先休息一下吧 谢谢 |
[34:30] | Calm down I only suggested it because the alternative was | 你先冷静 我提议换到下周末是因为 |
[34:32] | to move the opening by a few weeks. | 不这样的话就得推迟好几周了 |
[34:34] | It didn’t seem like a smart move, so — | 虽然换到下周末不是很好… |
[34:36] | Harry, my engagement party’s next Sunday. | 哈利 我的订婚派对下周日举行 |
[34:39] | Right. | 对 |
[34:41] | Yeah, right, okay. I — yeah, I’d forgotten. | 是啊 我 我忘了 |
[34:43] | Wha– you forgot? I — how…? | 什么 你忘了 你怎么… |
[34:47] | Who are you right now? | 你还是不是哈利了 |
[34:48] | Okay, look, that’s not a — that’s not a big deal. | 听我说 不会 不会有事的 |
[34:49] | Your party’s on a Sunday, right? | 你的派对周日办对吗 |
[34:51] | We’ll move the opening to the Friday night. | 那我们把试营业提前到周五晚 |
[34:52] | Gives you plenty of time to do whatever it is you need to do. | 这样可以给你足够的时间准备 |
[34:55] | No, actually, it’s a huge deal, Harry. | 不 怎么会没事 哈利 |
[34:57] | Scott has family flying in for this, | 斯科特的家人会为了这个专门飞过来 |
[34:59] | not to mention I have like 16 meals planned for the weekend. | 更别提我还计划周末的宴会要上16道菜 |
[35:02] | But that — that’s not even the point. | 但是 这不是重点 |
[35:03] | How could you — how could you forget?! | 重点是你怎么能忘了呢 |
[35:07] | What the hell is wrong with you, Harry?! | 你到底怎么了 哈利 |
[35:09] | Do you not realize that I’ve spent | 你有没有意识到去年一年 |
[35:11] | the last year of my life doing everything for you?! | 我一切都是围着你转 |
[35:14] | Making your freaking life my priority?! | 把你的生活看得比我自己的还重要 |
[35:15] | What — everything that happened with Savi, | 你跟萨维发生了那么多事 |
[35:17] | I was there for you. | 我都陪在你身边 |
[35:18] | With work — I’ve saved your ass not once | 工作上 我救了你不是一次 |
[35:19] | but twice at this point! | 现在来看都有两次了 |
[35:21] | And what — now that you have everything you want, | 可结果呢 你得到了自己想要的一切之后 |
[35:23] | – and you’re just gonna dump me?! – Okay, right! | -就这么把我甩了吗 -好了 |
[35:25] | As usual, you’re overreacting! | 你又小题大做了 |
[35:26] | Am I?! Really?! Because I don’t think that I am! | 有吗 真的有吗 我可不这么觉得 |
[35:28] | Of course you don’t think! | 你当然不会这么觉得 |
[35:29] | It’s the world according to Joss, | 反正世界规则都是乔斯定的 |
[35:31] | where everything is about you, and it’s always a drama! | 一切都得围着你转 一切总是跟胡闹一样 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry I forgot about your party, okay?! | 抱歉我忘了你的派对 好吗 |
[35:35] | But it’s just a party! | 不就是个派对吗 |
[35:39] | Ohh, Geez. | 天哪 |
[35:41] | I mean, it’s not like this wedding is | 反正你们这婚礼 |
[35:42] | ever gonna happen, anyway. | 最后又办不成 |
[35:47] | You need to take that back. | 你给我收回刚才那句话 |
[35:48] | Oh, please, you barely know this guy! | 拜托 你又不了解人家 |
[35:50] | And now what?! You’re gonna walk down the aisle with him?! | 现在就要跟人家一起步入婚姻的殿堂了吗 |
[35:52] | Why?! Because he’s rich?! | 为什么 因为他有钱吗 |
[35:53] | Because you — you like his mother?! | 因为你 你喜欢他母亲吗 |
[35:55] | – Oh, my God. – You know what, Joss? | -天哪 -你知道吗 乔斯 |
[35:55] | The whole thing is ridiculous! It’s ridiculous! | 整件事真是可笑 简直太可笑了 |
[35:59] | And I’m not about to lose this restaurant | 我不会因为你是第一次结婚 |
[36:00] | because of your first marriage. | 就放弃这家餐馆的 |
[36:01] | So, you know, just whatever. | 所以 你随便怎么着吧 |
[36:04] | Everything Savi said about you — | 萨维说的你的事… |
[36:06] | everything…was right. | 一切 都是对的 |
[36:09] | You’re mean as a snake, Harry. | 你真是太卑鄙了 哈利 |
[36:13] | You know what? Let me tell you something. | 你知道吗 我告诉你件事 |
[36:15] | When you found out that you were the reason | 当初你发现是因为你 |
[36:17] | that Savi couldn’t get pregnant, | 萨维才不能怀孕的时候 |
[36:18] | you ignored her for weeks. | 你晾了她好几周 |
[36:19] | And when she tried to talk to you about it, | 她想跟你好好谈谈的时候 |
[36:21] | you yelled at her, and I defended you! | 你却朝她吼 当时是我在维护你 |
[36:24] | Me! Every time! | 每次 都是我 |
[36:26] | But now I get it. | 但是现在我明白了 |
[36:27] | It was your fault, Harry. | 都是你的错 哈利 |
[36:28] | The reason your marriage failed was your fault! | 你的婚姻失败都是因为你 |
[36:30] | And now you’re sleeping with the boss, | 现在你又跟自己老板上床 |
[36:33] | which means it’s — it’s only a matter of time | 也就是说 你把现在这一切都毁了 |
[36:34] | before you ruin this, too! | 也只是时间问题 |
[36:36] | You’ll be fired before we even open, and you know what? | 等不到店开张你就会被炒了 你知道吗 |
[36:38] | I won’t be here to fight for you anymore, Harry! | 我不会再在你身边维护你了 哈利 |
[36:59] | I was afraid if I called, you might not pick up. | 我担心要是打电话你可能不会接 |
[37:03] | It’s okay. Come on in. | 没事 进来吧 |
[37:06] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只是想来看看你怎么样 |
[37:09] | And… apologize again. | 还有 再次向你道歉 |
[37:13] | I can’t stand the thought of you hating me. | 我一想到你恨我就很难受 |
[37:16] | Y-your friendship gave me a reason to wake up | 那段日子我真的不想睁眼起床时 |
[37:20] | those mornings when, I really didn’t want to. | 是跟你的友谊给了我起床的动力 |
[37:26] | Your friendship meant a lot to me, too, | 你对我也有很重大的意义 |
[37:29] | and I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我也很抱歉 |
[37:31] | I-it wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[37:32] | – I just… – Got scared. | -我只是… -害怕 |
[37:36] | Terrified. | 是恐惧 |
[37:37] | I really thought I was gonna die, | 我真以为我要死了 |
[37:39] | except this time, I actually saw it coming. | 不过这次 我亲眼看到死亡将要降临 |
[37:43] | I had one of those moments that everybody talks about. | 我当时都有了别人说的那些时刻 |
[37:47] | You know, where you could see your life | 就是你可以看到以前的种种 |
[37:49] | flash before your eyes. | 在你眼前快速闪现 |
[37:52] | I mean, it was crazy, but it’s — it’s real. | 虽然很疯狂 但 但是真的 |
[37:55] | And then the weirdest thing happened to me. | 然后发生了非常奇怪的事 |
[37:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[38:00] | I had a moment of clarity. | 一瞬间我明白了 |
[38:03] | In the last few months, | 过去几个月 |
[38:06] | I’ve been second-guessing everything — | 我一直在怀疑一切 |
[38:08] | you know, doubting myself and everyone around me. | 怀疑自己以及身边的所有人 |
[38:15] | And then last night — | 然后昨晚… |
[38:16] | I don’t know — for the first time, | 我也不知道 反正第一次 |
[38:19] | I felt something absolutely real and absolutely true. | 我感觉到了一些绝对真实绝对正确的东西 |
[38:25] | Well, what was it? | 那是什么 |
[38:36] | Hey. I called you as soon as I could. | 我尽快给你打电话了 |
[38:38] | I’m pretty sure they don’t know where I am. | 我确定他们不知道我在哪里 |
[38:40] | Good. That’s good. | 好 很好 |
[38:42] | Domingo knows I didn’t say anything about him to anyone, right? | 多明戈知道我什么都没说 对吧 |
[38:44] | I mean, whatever you guys need me to do, I’ll do. | 你们需要我做什么 我一定会去做 |
[38:47] | I mean, he — he knows that, right? | 我是说他 他知道这点对吧 |
[38:48] | He knows. Why don’t you come with me now? | 他知道 现在你跟我来吧 |
[38:51] | Where are we going? | 去哪里 |
[38:54] | I’ll tell you in the car. | 上车我再告诉你 |
[39:03] | Hey, I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[39:04] | All right. Finally. | 终于回来了 |
[39:06] | I’ve been waiting on you for the past at least eight minutes. | 我都等了你 至少八分钟了 |
[39:10] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[39:12] | Oh, no, babe. I’m really not in the mood. | 亲爱的 我现在没那个心情 |
[39:13] | No, no, close your eyes. | 你只管闭上眼睛 |
[39:13] | – Oh, come on. – Are they closed? | -拜托 -闭上了吗 |
[39:16] | – Yes. – Okay. | -闭上了 -好 |
[39:38] | What the…? | 这是… |
[39:40] | I thought… | 我想… |
[39:43] | I thought we could play that at the wedding. | 我想在婚礼上播放这首歌 |
[39:45] | And, that way, it would be like your dad was with us. | 这样就好像你爸爸也跟我们在一起 |
[39:52] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:03] | Thank you for marrying me. | 谢谢你嫁给我 |
[40:05] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢你求婚 |