时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I don’t know what we’re supposed to do | 我也不知道薇薇安不在的时候 |
[00:01] | when Vivian’s not in town either. | 我们应该做些什么 |
[00:02] | We probably should’ve talked about it before she left. | 也许我们应该在她走之前讨论一下这个问题的 |
[00:05] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | Maybe we shouldn’t tell Vivian about this. | 我们也许不该告诉薇薇安这事 |
[00:09] | – Can it be my decision? – Sure. | -可以由我来做决定吗 -当然 |
[00:10] | I’m — I’m three years sober. | 我戒酒三年了 |
[00:12] | I know what I must look like, | 我知道我自己看起来什么样 |
[00:13] | But once I owned up to it, I was free. | 但是坦然面对错误以后 我就自由了 |
[00:16] | What if you knew exactly when and where | 如果你知道卢卡 |
[00:17] | Luca was gonna cheat next? | 下次出轨的准确时间和地点 |
[00:19] | What if I got luca in bed long enough | 如果我能做到让卢卡跟我在床上 |
[00:20] | for us to catch it on camera? | 待到你把我们两个照下来 |
[00:21] | – Right, right, right. – Right. | -右边 右边 右边 -好了 |
[00:22] | Yeah, yeah. Perfect! | 好了 很好 |
[00:23] | The texts aren’t sending. | 发不出短信 |
[00:24] | There’s bad reception in the lobby. | 大厅里信号不好 |
[00:27] | There. You’re all set. We’re gonna nail him. | 给 弄好了 我们会搞定他的 |
[00:32] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[00:38] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[00:42] | Luca? | 卢卡 |
[00:45] | Luca. Oh! | 卢卡 |
[00:50] | Luca? Can you hear me? Oh, my god. | 卢卡 你能听见我说话吗 天呐 |
[01:00] | Oh, my God. O-oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[01:13] | You’ve reached Calista. | 我是卡莉斯塔 |
[01:14] | Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 请留下口信 我会回电的 |
[01:16] | Where are you? You need to call me. | 你在哪 你得打给我 |
[01:18] | Please. Something happened. Please. | 拜托 出事了 拜托打给我 |
[01:23] | Harry, please pick up. Please, please, please. | 哈利 接电话 拜托快接 |
[01:27] | Hi. It’s Harry. Leave a message, | 我是哈利 请留下口信 |
[01:29] | and I’ll call you back — | 我会回电的 |
[01:34] | Calista! | 卡莉斯塔 |
[01:47] | Karen! Karen? | 凯伦 凯伦 |
[01:49] | Karen! | 凯伦 |
[02:21] | Fancy meetin’ you here. | 见到你很开心啊 |
[02:23] | You can’t sleep either, huh? | 你也睡不着 是吧 |
[02:26] | I bet you miss Scotty. | 我猜你是想小斯了吧 |
[02:29] | I do, actually. | 我是挺想他的 |
[02:30] | I’ve grown used to his tiny-man snores. | 我已经习惯在他轻微的鼾声中入睡了 |
[02:34] | But I always have a hard time sleeping. | 但是我的睡眠一直不好 |
[02:37] | Insomnia’s kind of my thing. | 我挺容易失眠的 |
[02:38] | – Lucky you. – Oh, it’s not so bad. | -这么惨 -也没那么糟糕啦 |
[02:40] | Gives me some time to ponder the meaning of life | 失眠让我有时间思考人生的意义 |
[02:43] | and come up with iPhone Apps that haven’t been invented yet. | 想想还有什么没发明出来的苹果应用软件 |
[02:46] | Frankly, I’m closer to solving the meaning of life. | 老实说 我已经快想出人生的意义了 |
[02:51] | You still upset about your mom? | 你还在愁你妈妈的事吗 |
[02:53] | A little. | 有一点 |
[02:55] | I’m also dreading telling Blair. | 我也很怕告诉布莱尔 |
[02:56] | He’s gonna be so disappointed. | 他会非常失望的 |
[02:58] | Well, no offense, but I’m not sure | 无意冒犯啊 但我觉得 |
[03:00] | Blair’s disappointment is worth keeping you up at night. | 你犯不着大半夜不睡担心布莱尔会失望 |
[03:03] | I mean, are you guys even really that serious? | 我是说 你们俩是认真交往的吗 |
[03:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:08] | Hey, how’s Harry? | 哈利怎么样 |
[03:10] | Harry? He — he’s great. Why? | 哈利吗 他很好啊 怎么了 |
[03:12] | How can he be great? | 他怎么会很好 |
[03:13] | He and Joss just broke up, and she’s devastated. | 他跟乔斯刚分手 乔斯伤心坏了 |
[03:17] | I thought we were talking about you and Blair. | 我们不是在说你跟布莱尔的事吗 |
[03:19] | Now we’re talking about Harry and Joss. | 现在我们说的是哈利跟乔斯 |
[03:21] | Why is he great? | 他为什么过得很好 |
[03:22] | Uh, he’s not. He’s just… | 他也没有 只是… |
[03:24] | you know, he’s fine. | 你知道的 他还好 |
[03:25] | No, you didn’t say “Fine.” You said “Great.” | 你刚刚说的不是”还好”而是”很好” |
[03:27] | Look, April, | 艾普莉 |
[03:30] | Men and women tend to… deal with breakups differently. | 男人和女人面对分手这件事的方式是不同的 |
[03:34] | I’m… sure you know this. | 我知道你懂的 |
[03:36] | Differently how? | 怎么不同了 |
[03:38] | Oh, in the way we express… sadness. | 我们表达伤心的方式不一样 |
[03:41] | You know, women tend to be sadder… longer. | 女人伤心的时间往往更久 |
[03:43] | So you’re saying Harry’s not sad? | 所以你是说哈利不伤心 |
[03:46] | I’m not saying that at all. I’m sure he’s sad. | 我不是这个意思 他很难过 |
[03:47] | That’s probably why he’s acting out. | 很可能这就是他如此发泄的原因 |
[03:50] | Acting out how? | 怎么发泄了 |
[03:53] | Is Harry already dating another woman? | 哈利已经开始跟别人约会了吗 |
[03:54] | Dating? No. Definitely not. | 约会 不 肯定没 |
[03:57] | But he had sex with another woman. | 但他跟别的女人上床了 |
[04:01] | Who? | 是谁 |
[04:03] | I really, really can’t say. | 我真的不能说 |
[04:06] | Niko. Niko. | 妮可 是妮可 |
[04:07] | He slept with Niko. | 他跟妮可上床了 |
[04:08] | Who the hell is Niko? | 妮可又是谁 |
[04:10] | What is wrong with men?! | 男人脑子都有问题吧 |
[04:11] | April, you cannot say anything. | 艾普莉 你不能说出去 |
[04:12] | This is serious bro code stuff. | 我得为我兄弟保守秘密 |
[04:14] | I’m not gonna break your stupid-ass code. | 我不会破坏你的什么破兄弟情 |
[04:15] | You think I wanna hurt Joss? | 你觉得我想伤害乔斯吗 |
[04:17] | But damn! I am really disappointed in him. | 真该死 我真的对他很失望 |
[04:19] | I thought Harry was better than that. | 我还以为哈利不是这样的人呢 |
[04:21] | I know. Me, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[04:23] | Y’all are pathetic. Predictable and pathetic. | 你们都太可悲了 可以预见的可悲 |
[04:27] | Why you mad at me? I didn’t do anything. | 你为什么生我气 我又没做什么 |
[04:50] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[04:52] | Why are all the lights on? | 为什么灯都亮着 |
[04:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:58] | Joss, what happened? | 乔斯 怎么了 |
[05:00] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤到你了吗 |
[05:02] | I need to know what happened. | 我得知道发生了什么 |
[05:04] | I don’t know. He… | 我不知道 他… |
[05:06] | What did Luca do? | 卢卡做了什么 |
[05:08] | He died. | 他死了 |
[05:10] | What? | 什么 |
[05:11] | Someone killed him while I was in the house. | 我在那儿的时候 有人杀了他 |
[05:12] | I was upstairs. The lights went out. He was… | 我在楼上 灯突然灭了 他… |
[05:15] | he was lying on the stairs. I… | 他躺在楼梯上 我… |
[05:19] | There was so much blood, Karen. | 地上有好多血 凯伦 |
[05:20] | Okay. Breathe. | 别急 呼吸 |
[05:23] | I want you to breathe. | 试着呼吸好吗 |
[05:26] | Where is Calista? | 卡莉斯塔在哪 |
[05:27] | I don’t know. I-I-I… | 我不知道 我… |
[05:29] | Her phone keeps going to voicemail. | 她的电话总是转接到语音信箱 |
[05:31] | I don’t know if she’s hurt. I don’t know. | 我不知道她有没有受伤 我不知道 |
[05:32] | – Did you call the police? – I was too afraid. | -你报警了吗 -我太害怕了 不敢报警 |
[05:35] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[05:37] | But we’re gonna call them now. Together, okay? | 我们现在一起来报警 好吗 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:40] | Okay? I’m here. | 没事 我在呢 |
[05:42] | Don’t worry. I’m here. | 别担心 有我在 |
[06:18] | Who’s — who’s in charge? Who’s in charge here? | 谁是负责人 谁是这儿的负责人 |
[06:20] | Hi. I am detective Libby Whitehead. | 我是莉比·怀特海德警探 |
[06:23] | – You the owner of this house? – Yes, I am. | -你是这儿的主人 -是的 我是 |
[06:24] | What happened? Tell me what happened. | 出什么事了 告诉我出什么事了 |
[06:26] | That would make you… Calista Raines? | 那你就是卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯吗 |
[06:29] | Wife of Luca Raines? | 卢卡·雷恩斯的妻子 |
[06:30] | Yes. What happened? | 是的 出什么事了 |
[06:31] | Would you come with me, please, so that we can speak privately? | 请跟我来好吗 我们找个安静的地方说 |
[06:33] | Why do we need to speak privately? What’s going on? | 为什么要找个安静的地方说 怎么了 |
[06:38] | Just please, tell me what happened. | 拜托告诉我出什么事了 |
[06:41] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Raines, | 很遗憾 雷恩斯夫人 |
[06:42] | but your husband was shot tonight. | 你丈夫今晚被枪击了 |
[06:45] | He was…shot? | 他…中枪了吗 |
[06:50] | Is — is he dead? | 他…死了吗 |
[06:51] | He was pronounced dead when we arrived on the scene. | 当我们到现场的时候他已经死了 |
[06:55] | Who… | 谁… |
[06:57] | How did — who called… | 这怎么… 谁报的… |
[06:58] | We are still gathering information, Mrs. Raines. | 我们还在搜集证据 雷恩斯夫人 |
[07:01] | Okay. You need some air? | 你需要点新鲜空气吗 |
[07:02] | You know what? Let get you outside. Okay? | 这样吧 我们去外面 好吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:10] | Okay, and this is your direct number or your assistant’s? | 好了 这是你的电话号码还是你助理的 |
[07:13] | That’s my cell phone. | 是我的手机号 |
[07:15] | Okay, look, I’m gonna get officer Krebbs | 我会让柯雷卜警官 |
[07:16] | to take you where you need to go. | 带你去想去的地方 |
[07:18] | Is there someplace that you can stay tonight? | 你今晚想去哪 |
[07:21] | A friend or family that you can go to? | 有没有你可以去的朋友或者亲戚家 |
[07:23] | The chateau is fine. | 去别墅就好 |
[07:36] | Where are you? You need to call me. | 你在哪 你得打给我 |
[07:37] | Please. Something happened. | 拜托 出事了 拜托打给我 |
[07:51] | So you had a sexual relationship with Mr. Raines? | 那你和雷恩斯先生发生性关系了吗 |
[07:54] | No, I was pretending to make out with him | 没有 我只是在假装跟他亲热 |
[07:56] | so we could catch him cheating. | 那样我们就能有他出轨的证据了 |
[07:58] | “We”? | “我们” |
[07:59] | Yes. Me and calista. | 对 我和卡莉斯塔 |
[08:00] | You’re saying Mrs. Raines was aware of the fact | 你是说雷恩斯夫人知道 |
[08:02] | that you were in bed with her husband this evening. | 今晚你和她丈夫在一起的事 |
[08:03] | That was the plan. | 这就是我们的计划 |
[08:04] | Look, I know it sounds crazy, but it — | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 但是… |
[08:06] | I’m just making sure I’m getting down the facts correctly. | 我只想要确保我记录下的事情准确无误 |
[08:09] | Can we finish this in the morning, | 我们能明早再继续吗 |
[08:11] | when we all have clearer heads? | 等到我们大家都脑筋清醒的时候 |
[08:13] | Unless you need anything else from us right now? | 除非你现在还需要我们提供什么信息 |
[08:16] | This is enough for my initial report. | 对于初始报告来说足够了 |
[08:17] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢你 警探先生 |
[08:19] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[08:19] | – I’ll need the clothes you were wearing tonight. – My clothes? | -我需要你今晚穿的衣服 -我的衣服 |
[08:23] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 |
[08:33] | You two are roommates? | 你们是室友吗 |
[08:34] | This is my place. | 这是我家 |
[08:35] | Joss has just been staying with me for a while. | 乔斯只是暂住我这 |
[08:38] | And your last name again? | 你姓什么 |
[08:39] | Kim. Karen kim. | 金 凯伦·金 |
[08:48] | I, uh, I took a shower. | 我洗了个澡 |
[08:51] | In your clothes. | 穿着衣服洗的 |
[08:53] | I wasn’t thinking clearly. | 我当时脑子一片混乱 |
[08:56] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会联系你的 |
[09:06] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[09:08] | I-I don’t even know what I just said. I… | 我甚至都不知道我说了什么 我… |
[09:10] | What the hell was that? Why did they need my clothes? | 刚才什么情况 他们为什么要我的衣服 |
[09:14] | They’re probably going to test for gunshot residue. | 他们大概想要检测弹药残留物 |
[09:17] | Gunshot residue? | 弹药残留物 |
[09:23] | Oh, my God. They think I did it. | 天呐 他们觉得我是凶手 |
[09:39] | So I missed a call from Joss. | 我没接到乔斯的电话 |
[09:41] | Oh, yeah? What’d she say? | 是吗 她说什么了 |
[09:44] | She didn’t leave a message. | 她没留言 |
[09:45] | I don’t know if I should call her back or what. | 我不知道我是不是应该给她回电话 |
[09:48] | You know, I wouldn’t. | 我是你的话就不会 |
[09:49] | What’s there to talk about, really? | 有什么好谈的 对吧 |
[09:50] | You guys are supposed to be broken up, right? | 你们分手了对吗 |
[09:51] | Oh, that’s true. I just… | 没错 我只是… |
[09:53] | I don’t know. Women are confusing. | 我不知道 女人真难懂 |
[09:56] | Yeah, try living with one. | 对 跟她们一起住试试 |
[09:57] | I did. I was married, remember? | 我试过 我结过婚 记得吗 |
[09:59] | Oh, yeah. Well, I never have, | 对 我从来没跟她们住一起过 |
[10:00] | and, uh, I’m finding it, uh, very enlightening. | 但是我现在发现这非常启发人 |
[10:04] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:05] | Enlightening how? | 怎么启发你了 |
[10:06] | Well, like how April’s this total mess of contradictions. | 就好像艾普莉这矛盾集合体 |
[10:09] | I mean, for someone who’s got it together so tight, | 像她这么做事谨慎小心的人 |
[10:11] | man, you should see how she fawns over this blowhard Blair. | 你该瞧瞧她多为那个吹牛大王布莱尔着迷 |
[10:13] | Dude is unbelievably arrogant | 那男的相当自大 |
[10:15] | and also crazy boring at the same time. | 又相当无聊 |
[10:16] | It makes no sense why she’s into him. | 我都弄不懂她怎么会喜欢上他 |
[10:18] | Sounds like you might be into her. | 听上去你喜欢她 |
[10:20] | April? | 艾普莉吗 |
[10:22] | Oh, that’s good ’cause, uh… | 那就好 因为你… |
[10:23] | she might be a bit out of your league, mate. No offense. | 有点配不上她 哥们 没想要打击你 |
[10:26] | Okay, okay, I’ll have you know | 好了好了 你要知道 |
[10:27] | I’ve enjoyed my fair share of beautiful women. | 我跟很多漂亮女人在一起过 |
[10:29] | But it never ceases to amaze me | 但是我一直觉得女人 |
[10:31] | how easily they fall for the classic douche | 那么容易就被这种理昂贵头发 |
[10:33] | with the $100 haircut and tricked out cars. | 开豪车的混蛋所吸引是件神奇事 |
[10:36] | – Scott bought Joss a Tesla. – My point exactly. | -斯考特以前给乔斯买了辆特斯拉 -就是说 |
[10:39] | You know, maybe you shouldn’t focus so much on, uh, | 也许你不应该那么注重于 |
[10:41] | understanding women as, you know… | 懂得女人心 |
[10:43] | – having sex with one of them. – Okay, dude. | -就像注重于跟他们做爱那样 -好了 哥们 |
[10:45] | No, I’m saying this as a friend, mate. | 不 我是以朋友的身份跟你说这话 哥们 |
[10:46] | – How long has it actually been? – I don’t know. Not that long. | -你有多久没爽过了 -不知道 不太久 |
[10:49] | Really? How long have you been living in another woman’s home | 真的吗 你跟你六岁的侄子 |
[10:51] | and sharing your bunk bed with your 6-year-old nephew? | 同住上下铺在一个女人家多久了 |
[10:53] | Well, Scotty’s with my mom for the week, | 小斯这周跟我妈在一起 |
[10:54] | so I got the bunk bed all to myself. | 所以上下铺归我一个人 |
[11:00] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | Some sex would be good. | 有点性爱生活会比较好 |
[11:13] | Soccer practice after school? | 放学后去踢足球吗 |
[11:15] | Yep. See you later, mom. | 对 晚点见 妈妈 |
[11:19] | You look happy. | 你看上去蛮开心的 |
[11:21] | Blair, hi! | 布莱尔 你好 |
[11:23] | Must’ve gone well with your mom. | 一定跟你妈妈相处甚欢 |
[11:25] | Actually, it was a disaster. | 其实很糟糕 |
[11:28] | My mom and I got into a huge fight, | 我妈跟我大吵了一架 |
[11:30] | and she left early. | 她提前走了 |
[11:31] | But I still think her visit was a good thing. | 但我还是觉得让她来做客是件好事 |
[11:33] | Lucy and I are in a much better place. | 露西跟我关系好多了 |
[11:35] | And for that, I am eternally grateful. | 所以为此 我很感激 |
[11:37] | Well, I’m sorry about you and your mom. | 对于你跟你母亲我表示遗憾 |
[11:39] | Maybe I can make up for that error in judgment. | 也许我能为我的错误判断做弥补 |
[11:41] | Guess who got floor seats to the Lakers game tonight. | 猜猜谁拿到了今晚湖人队前排座位的门票 |
[11:43] | Floor seats? | 前排 |
[11:44] | Hello, Mr. Fancy. | 你好啊 高富帅先生 |
[11:45] | Perks of being a headmaster at a private school. | 这是作为一个私立学校校长的好处 |
[11:47] | Laker kids. | 有湖人队的孩子 |
[11:49] | Any chance I can interest you and Lucy in joining me? | 我能请你跟露西一起赏光吗 |
[11:52] | Me and Lucy? | 我和露西吗 |
[11:53] | Unless you think it’s too soon to include her. | 除非你觉得把她带入我们的生活还太早 |
[11:55] | I don’t want to rush that step. I know it’s important. | 我不想那么着急 我知道这很重要 |
[11:58] | I don’t think we’re rushing. | 我不觉得我们着急了 |
[11:59] | I-I think it feels right on time. | 我觉得这样的节奏正好 |
[12:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:05] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[12:05] | It’s a little early for karen to be calling me. | 这个点凯伦给我打电话有点早 |
[12:07] | Answer it. I’ll text you later. | 接吧 我晚点短信你 |
[12:14] | Hey, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[12:18] | The body of Luca Raines | 卢卡·雷恩斯的尸体 |
[12:19] | was discovered early this morning. | 今天早晨被人发现 |
[12:21] | At this point, no arrests have been made. | 目前尚无人被正式拘捕 |
[12:23] | Local law enforcement are still gathering evidence. | 当地执法部门正在搜集证据 |
[12:25] | Back to you, Donna. | 下面交给你了 唐娜 |
[12:30] | You’d think that more news outlets | 你还说其他报道一多 |
[12:31] | would be covering this. | 这件事就会慢慢淡出视线 |
[12:33] | Here. Drink this. It’ll calm your nerves. | 来 喝了它 你就不会这么焦虑了 |
[12:35] | Have you heard from Calista yet? | 有卡莉斯塔的消息没 |
[12:37] | No, which is weird. | 没 真奇怪 |
[12:38] | But I’m just — I’m glad she’s okay. | 但我 我很高兴她没事 |
[12:40] | I honestly thought she might be dead. | 我之前真以为她可能死了 |
[12:43] | The fact the police haven’t called me yet — | 警察还没打我电话 |
[12:45] | that’s good, right? | 是件好事 是吧 |
[12:46] | It means they probably found the real killer. | 说明他们可能已经找到真凶了 |
[12:48] | If they really thought it was me, | 要是他们真的认定是我干的 |
[12:49] | wouldn’t they have called me by now? | 肯定早就给我打电话了 是吧 |
[12:50] | Try to stop spinning, Joss. | 别多想了 乔斯 |
[12:52] | I know how you’re feeling. Believe me, I’ve been there. | 我理解你的感受 真的 我也经历过 |
[12:55] | Yeah, but Elizabeth confessed to killing Sam right away. | 是 但伊丽莎白立马就承认杀害山姆了 |
[12:57] | You were never really a suspect, were you? | 你并没有真的成为疑犯 不是吗 |
[12:59] | The police made me feel like I was, | 警察让我感觉自己是疑犯 |
[13:01] | even with her confession. | 即使她都认罪了 |
[13:02] | There’s so much red tape. | 审核过程那么繁琐 |
[13:04] | It takes a lot longer than you think. | 需要的时间远比你想的要多 |
[13:07] | I still can’t believe this is happening. | 我还是觉得这一切难以置信 |
[13:08] | I mean, it just doesn’t — doesn’t feel real, you know? | 一切都 都感觉好不真实 |
[13:10] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[13:11] | Is it bad that I wanna call Harry? | 我想打电话给哈利 合适吗 |
[13:13] | I mean, I-I called him. He didn’t call me back. | 其实我 我已经打过了 但他没回我 |
[13:16] | And I know we’re broken up. | 我知道我们分手了 |
[13:17] | I just feel like this is special circumstances. | 我只是觉得现在是特殊情况 |
[13:19] | If that will make you feel better. | 要是这么做能让你感觉好些就打吧 |
[13:22] | Or maybe you shouldn’t. | 不过或许你真的不该打给他 |
[13:24] | Why shouldn’t I? | 为什么不该 |
[13:25] | Just…because, you know? | 就是 因为 你懂的 |
[13:29] | No, I don’t know. What’s going on? | 我不懂 怎么了 |
[13:31] | In — in the grand scheme of things, | 发生了这么多大事 |
[13:33] | I don’t even think it really matters. | 我觉得这件事根本算不上什么 |
[13:35] | Tell me, April. What? | 告诉我 艾普莉 发生了什么 |
[13:39] | Harry slept with some girl. | 哈利跟一个女孩上床了 |
[13:42] | What? | 你说什么 |
[13:44] | What girl? | 哪个女孩 |
[13:46] | I think her name is…Niko? | 名字好像是叫 妮可 |
[13:50] | Unbelievable. | 简直了 |
[13:51] | I’m so sorry. Should I not have told you? | 我很抱歉 我是不是不该说的 |
[13:53] | I just didn’t want you calling him | 我只是不希望你打给他 |
[13:54] | and feeling worse about everything. | 那样你只会感觉更糟 |
[13:56] | No, no, I’m just — I’m — I’m glad you told me. | 不 不 我 我很高兴你告诉了我 |
[13:58] | I’m just literally in a state of shock right now. | 我现在真的很震惊 |
[14:04] | Karen. Come on. Answer your phone. | 凯伦 接电话吧 |
[14:07] | It’s okay. It’s just Vivian. | 没事的 是薇薇安 |
[14:08] | No, go and deal with your life, okay? | 不 忙你自己的事吧 |
[14:10] | I’m just gonna be sitting here, watching TMZ. | 我就坐在这里看八卦新闻得了 |
[14:13] | It’s not like you do anything for me right now anyway. | 反正现在你也帮我做不了什么 |
[14:17] | I’ll watch TMZ with you. | 我陪你看八卦 |
[14:19] | Just last night, two of them… | 就在昨晚 他们俩 |
[14:21] | Hey, Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[14:26] | So you were having a drink at the Ace Hotel at 1:30 in the morning. | 凌晨一点半的时候你在王牌酒店喝酒 |
[14:29] | You usually out that late on a weeknight? | 工作日晚上你通常这么晚还在外面吗 |
[14:31] | I-I work seven days a week. Every night is a weeknight. | 我 我一周工作七天 每天都是工作日 |
[14:34] | And you were alone? | 你当时是一个人吗 |
[14:37] | I was with my friend Denise. I already told you that. | 我和我朋友丹尼斯在一起 之前说过了 |
[14:40] | Right. Denise. Hairstylist. Sorry. | 对 丹尼斯 发型师 抱歉 |
[14:42] | Just…notes are all kind of mixed up here. | 记录有点错乱 |
[14:46] | Okay, so let’s move on to your publicist, Josslyn Carver. | 好 下面说一说你的公关 乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[14:52] | Joss is my party planner. | 乔斯是我的宴会策划 |
[14:54] | My publicist is Lauren Sweeney. | 我的公关是劳伦·斯威尼 |
[14:56] | I will make a note. | 我记一下 |
[14:59] | So…about this plan that you and Joss hatched… | 关于你和乔斯想出的那个计划 |
[15:03] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[15:07] | Detective Cannon took a statement | 根据加农警探所记录 |
[15:09] | from Josslyn last night where she mentioned a plan | 昨晚乔斯提到你们俩有一个计划 |
[15:12] | that you and she made to catch your husband cheating. | 目的是抓到你丈夫偷情 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry. I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不明白你在说什么 |
[15:20] | You had no idea that | 你不知道 |
[15:21] | Josslyn Carver was in bed with your husband last night? | 乔斯琳·卡佛昨晚和你丈夫睡在一起吗 |
[15:24] | I don’t believe that to be true. | 我不相信 |
[15:26] | You don’t believe? | 你不相信 |
[15:32] | What if I showed you a tape that could prove it were true? | 如果我出示录像证明千真万确呢 |
[15:35] | I’d have to see it to believe it. | 眼见为实 |
[15:36] | Joss would never do something like that to me. | 乔斯不会这样对我的 |
[15:39] | Sit tight, mrs. Raines. I’ll be right back. | 坐着别动 雷恩斯女士 我马上回来 |
[15:52] | Seriously, how gorgeous is she? | 说真的 她有多漂亮 |
[15:54] | 8 pounds. That’s big, isn’t it? | 8磅 很大吧 |
[15:55] | I think it’s pretty average. | 我觉得还好啊 |
[15:57] | Oh, I bet it doesn’t feel average | 我打赌要是从那啥里挤出来 |
[15:58] | when you’re pushing it out of your hoo-ha. | 你就不会觉得只是还好而已 |
[16:00] | Vivid, honey. Thank you for that image. | 画面感很强 亲爱的 多谢描述 |
[16:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:05] | Did I drive you crazy leaving you so many messages? | 给发你这么多消息 是不是很崩溃 |
[16:08] | Not at all. I’m sorry I couldn’t answer, | 完全不会啊 抱歉没能及时回你 |
[16:10] | but I’ve just been so preoccupied. | 真的是太忙了 |
[16:12] | But I do wanna hear about your trip. | 我很想听你讲讲这次旅行 |
[16:14] | It’s pretty much all baby stuff. | 都是关于孩子的事 |
[16:16] | What about you guys? What’d you do while I was gone? | 你们呢 我不在的时候你俩干啥了 |
[16:21] | Not much. Was on call. Poker game. | 没干啥 值班 打扑克 |
[16:24] | Karen and I had lunch. | 凯伦和我一起吃了午饭 |
[16:26] | That’s nice. | 不错啊 |
[16:30] | Hey, talk to me about your friend. | 跟我说说你的朋友吧 |
[16:32] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做些什么吗 |
[16:34] | Ali knows a few good lawyers. | 阿里认识一些不错的律师 |
[16:37] | I can’t tell if we’re there yet. | 我不知道现在到没到这一步 |
[16:39] | And I don’t wanna make Joss any more anxious | 我不想让乔斯更焦虑 |
[16:41] | than she already is. | 她已经够焦虑了 |
[16:44] | But I am worried that she’s in over her head. | 但我很担心她搞不定这事 |
[16:47] | She’s got you, which means she’s already at an advantage. | 你在她身边 她就有优势 |
[16:55] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[16:57] | I missed you more. | 我更想你 |
[17:06] | Oh, April, you really don’t have to clean up after me. | 艾普莉 你不必事事帮我善后 |
[17:08] | I’ll do it later. | 我自己会收拾的 |
[17:09] | I don’t mind. | 没关系啊 |
[17:18] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:21] | This is Josslyn. | 我是乔斯琳 |
[17:25] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[17:27] | Sure. Bye. | 没问题 再见 |
[17:32] | They want me to come down to the station. | 他们叫我去警察局 |
[17:34] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[17:35] | No, no, no. I… | 不用 不用 我 |
[17:37] | I don’t know how long that’s gonna take. | 我不知道要去多久 |
[17:38] | And I don’t want you to miss your Lakers game. | 我不希望你错过湖人队的比赛 |
[17:40] | Don’t be crazy. | 别傻了 |
[17:41] | It’s not like you can go in the room with me. | 反正你又不能陪我进审讯间 |
[17:45] | I promise you, I’ll call you when I’m done, okay? | 我保证一结束就打电话给你 好吗 |
[17:49] | Hey. You’re not allowed to be more scared than me. | 你不该比我还害怕呀 |
[17:52] | I can’t help it. | 我控制不住 |
[17:54] | You’re my family, Joss. I love you. | 你就像我的家人 乔斯 我爱你 |
[17:56] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[17:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:10] | Yeah, that’s, uh, nice. Very smooth. | 不错 口感顺滑 |
[18:12] | Isn’t it? It’s distilled from a combination | 是吗 这是从有机土豆和 |
[18:14] | of organic potatoes and the finest grains. | 最好的谷粒里蒸馏出来的 |
[18:17] | Potatoes? That’s… | 土豆 真是 |
[18:19] | that’s very, uh, interesting. | 真有趣啊 |
[18:20] | But you know what? Marc is actually the best man | 不过你知道吗 马克才是这方面 |
[18:21] | to make this decision. | 最能说了算的 |
[18:22] | He’s my top bartender. Hey, Marc? | 他是我们这儿的头牌调酒师 马克 |
[18:24] | You got a sec? | 有空吗 |
[18:26] | Have you guys met? Marc, this is Ever. | 你们见过吗 马克 这是埃弗 |
[18:28] | We have definitely never met. I would remember you. | 我们肯定没见过 要不然我会记得你的 |
[18:31] | You just stole my line. | 你抢了我的台词 |
[18:34] | So what are we selling today… Ever? | 那么你在卖什么 埃弗 |
[18:37] | Only the finest Vodka money can buy. | 不过是用钱能买到的最好喝的伏特加 |
[18:39] | But, uh, you don’t have to pay me. | 不过 你就不用付钱了 |
[18:42] | One of my favorite sentences right there. | 我就爱听这句话 |
[18:45] | Talk to me about this Vodka. | 给我讲讲这瓶伏特加 |
[18:48] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[18:52] | Look. The tap is on. | 看 水龙头开着呢 |
[18:53] | – Excuse me. – Why don’t you try it? | -不好意思 -不如你尝尝 |
[18:56] | And then you tell me what you think. | 然后聊聊你的看法 |
[18:59] | That’s too easy. | 太简单了 |
[19:01] | Get me drunk, and I’ll buy anything. | 把我灌醉了以后让我买东西 |
[19:03] | I prefer to be drawn in. Seduced, if you will. | 如果你肯的话 我更喜欢被你勾引 |
[19:09] | Describe how it tastes, how it makes you feel. | 描述它的口感 和你的感觉 |
[19:12] | Well, I would be happy to seduce you. | 我很乐于勾引你 |
[19:17] | Why don’t we start with the fact | 不如从来源开始 |
[19:19] | that we use the oldest legal distillery in the country? | 我们的酒都产自国内最古老的合法酿酒厂 |
[19:25] | The oldest? | 最古老 |
[19:55] | – Josslyn Carver? – Yeah. | -乔斯琳·卡佛 -是的 |
[19:58] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[20:01] | Thanks, April. I’m on my way home now, | 谢谢 艾普莉 我现在正要回家 |
[20:03] | so I’ll be there when she gets back. | 所以我会在她回来的时候到那儿 |
[20:05] | Sounds good. Okay. | 应该没事 好的 |
[20:11] | Viv’s on the phone with her sister. | 薇薇在和她的妹妹打电话 |
[20:12] | I gotta get back to the hospital, so… | 我要回医院了 所以 |
[20:15] | see you there? | 那里见 |
[20:17] | Actually, I need to be home for Joss tonight, so… | 事实上 今晚我要回家陪乔斯 所以 |
[20:20] | Right. Well… maybe tomorrow, then. | 好 那明天吧 |
[20:23] | Alec… | 亚历克 |
[20:25] | I hope you didn’t keep anything from Vivian because of me. | 不希望你因为我而对薇薇安有任何隐瞒 |
[20:29] | Like I said, I’m happy to follow your lead. | 我以前说过 跟着你 我心甘情愿 |
[20:31] | I didn’t lie for you. | 我没有因为你而说谎 |
[20:33] | I lied ’cause I don’t want to hurt my wife. | 我说谎是因为我不想伤害我妻子 |
[20:35] | I don’t wanna hurt her either. | 我也不想伤害她 |
[20:37] | I know you don’t. I-I’m not mad at you, Karen. | 我知道你不想 我没有生你气 凯伦 |
[20:40] | It’s just… this whole situation… | 只是 现在的局面 |
[20:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:53] | Good luck with your friend. | 祝你的朋友好运 |
[21:04] | Okay. And how much time would you say took place | 好 你觉得从切断电源 |
[21:08] | between the power being cut and you finding luca? | 到你发现卢卡 要花多长时间 |
[21:10] | Okay, just to be clear, I didn’t realize | 说清楚 我都没发现 |
[21:12] | that the power was cut. I thought it was a blackout. | 电源被切断了 我以为只是停电 |
[21:13] | So between the blackout and you getting downstairs, | 那从停电到你下楼 |
[21:15] | was it one minute, two minutes? | 花了多久 一分钟 两分钟 |
[21:17] | I…I don’t know. Maybe…two minutes? | 我不知道 可能 两分钟吧 |
[21:19] | I was looking for my shoes, and it was dark. | 我在找鞋 眼前又一片漆黑 |
[21:21] | Why’d you need your shoes? | 你找鞋干什么 |
[21:23] | Because they’re my shoes. | 因为是我的鞋啊 |
[21:25] | They’re a little on the pricey side. | 而且有点贵 |
[21:26] | Were you afraid that Calista might find them? | 你怕卡莉斯塔找到它们吗 |
[21:29] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[21:30] | No, because Calista knew that you were there the whole time. | 你不怕 因为卡莉斯塔知道你一直都在 |
[21:33] | – Yes. – Right. | -对 -好的 |
[21:35] | Is this frustrating for you? | 这件事让你沮丧么 |
[21:38] | No. I…I just — | 不 我只是 |
[21:39] | I-I feel like I’m saying the same exact thing | 我只是觉得我一直在讲同一件的事情 |
[21:41] | over and over again, that’s all. | 反反复复 就这样 |
[21:43] | Well, your story is mostly consistent, but… | 你说的基本前后一致 不过 |
[21:47] | See, when we showed the video | 当我们把雷恩斯先生和你 |
[21:47] | of you and Mr. Raines in the bedroom, | 在卧室的视频给雷恩斯太太看时 |
[21:49] | Mrs. Raines appeared so shocked. | 她显得很震惊 |
[21:52] | She…what? | 她 什么 |
[21:54] | And deeply hurt, I might add. | 还要再加一句 受到了深深的伤害 |
[21:56] | That’s crazy. Calista was a part of the plan the whole time. | 疯了吧 卡莉斯塔一直有参与这个计划 |
[21:59] | Part of the plan to kill Luca? | 参与谋杀卢卡的计划 |
[22:01] | What? | 什么 |
[22:03] | – No. I… – What was the plan, then? | -不 我 -那么是什么计划 |
[22:06] | Okay, I-I-I think I-I want a lawyer present. | 好了 我觉得我需要律师在场 |
[22:10] | That’s okay. We’re done for the time being. | 没关系 我暂时问完了 |
[22:14] | You’re free to leave. | 你可以离开了 |
[22:18] | But I wouldn’t go too far. | 但如果我是你话就不会跑路 |
[22:27] | Do you guys think we have a chance of seeing Ashton Kutcher? | 你们觉得我们有机会见到阿什顿·库彻吗 |
[22:29] | Well, I’ve seen him at games before. | 我以前在比赛上见过他 |
[22:31] | I’ve also seen Justin Timberlake. | 我还见过贾斯汀·汀布莱克 |
[22:33] | I will die. | 我会死而无憾的 |
[22:34] | I remember the first basketball game I ever went to. | 我记得我第一次去看篮球赛的时候 |
[22:37] | I was 7 or 8, and my Dad warned me | 才七八岁 我爸警告我说 |
[22:40] | that we were gonna be sitting in the nosebleed section. | 我们的座位是所谓的”鼻血区” |
[22:42] | But I had no idea what that meant, | 但我不知道是什么意思 |
[22:43] | So the whole ride over, I was terrified | 所以去的路上 我一直都很害怕 |
[22:45] | that my nose was gonna start bleeding when we got to the game. | 到了比赛现场 会流鼻血 |
[22:50] | Lucy, your mother is talking. | 露西 你妈妈正在说话呢 |
[22:52] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:53] | Don’t you think you should listen | 你不觉得在妈妈讲故事的时候 |
[22:54] | when your mom’s telling a story? | 自己应该听吗 |
[22:57] | I am listening. | 我在听 |
[22:58] | Put the phone away. | 把手机放一边去 |
[23:00] | Please. | 请你放下手机 |
[23:04] | You were saying? | 你讲到哪儿了 |
[23:06] | Oh. I was finished, actually. | 实际上 我讲完了 |
[23:11] | Why would Calista lie like that? | 为什么卡莉斯塔要撒那样的谎 |
[23:13] | It makes no sense. | 根本讲不通啊 |
[23:14] | Maybe she didn’t lie. | 说不定她没说谎 |
[23:17] | Maybe the police are just saying that. | 说不定警察就那么说说而已 |
[23:18] | They could be using you to get to her, or vice versa. | 他们可能用你套她的话 反之亦然 |
[23:21] | – No. – You don’t know. | -不 -你也不知道 |
[23:22] | You should’ve seen the way she looked at me. | 你应该看看她当时是怎么看我的 |
[23:23] | It was so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[23:24] | – And the fact that she didn’t call me back, Karen. – Maybe… | -而且她没回我电话 凯伦 -可能 |
[23:27] | – What? Maybe what? – Well, look at it from her perspective, | -什么可能 -从她的角度思考一下 |
[23:30] | you were the last person to be seen with her husband. | 你是最后一个被目击和她老公在一起的人 |
[23:33] | Maybe she thought things got rough? | 也许她觉得不舒服 |
[23:35] | What? Do you… | 什么 你 |
[23:36] | Do you think that she thinks that I killed Luca? | 你觉得她认为是我杀了卢卡 |
[23:39] | I don’t know. I’m just trying to put myself in her position. | 我不知道 我只是试着从她的角度去想 |
[23:45] | Oh, finally. | 终于来了 |
[23:47] | Wilson, hi. | 威尔逊 你好 |
[23:49] | Calista’s assistant. | 卡莉斯塔的助手 |
[23:51] | Yes! Yeah, I-I’d be happy to meet her. | 是的 是的 我很乐意见她 |
[23:54] | No, I-I would love to meet her. Where? | 不 我很想见她 在哪里 |
[23:58] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就来 |
[23:59] | Do you need me to come with you? | 需要我跟你一起去吗 |
[24:00] | No. This I can handle. | 不 我能处理 |
[24:05] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[24:07] | Hi. Who…are you? | 你好 你是谁 |
[24:10] | I’m Vivian. | 我是薇薇安 |
[24:12] | You must be Joss. | 你一定是乔斯 |
[24:13] | Oh, my god! You’re vivian! It’s… | 天呐 你是薇薇安 |
[24:16] | It’s so nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:19] | Mm. I wish that I could stay, but I… | 真希望我能留下 但是我 |
[24:22] | – You’ve got things. I know. – Yeah. | -你有事要忙 我知道 -对 |
[24:24] | Have a good night. | 晚上过得愉快 |
[24:26] | Totally get it, by the way. | 顺便说句 我完全懂的 |
[24:29] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[24:30] | Everyone does. | 大家都喜欢 |
[24:32] | I’m sorry to barge in on you like this. | 很抱歉我就这样闯来 |
[24:33] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[24:35] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[24:52] | Send a good bubbly over to table 3, would you? | 给三号桌送杯香槟 好吗 |
[24:53] | – Dude, Ever wants to come over after work. – Who? | -兄弟 埃弗下班后想过来 -谁 |
[24:57] | – Vodka? – Yeah. | -伏特加 -对 |
[24:58] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[25:00] | – I mean, excellent. – No, it’s not excellent. | -我是说 太棒了 -不 一点儿也不棒 |
[25:02] | I can’t exactly bring her back to April’s house. | 我不能把她带回艾普莉家 |
[25:03] | And something tells me L.A. ladies aren’t too keen | 但是我感觉洛杉矶姑娘不太喜欢 |
[25:05] | on hooking up in a motor home. | 在汽车房里亲热 |
[25:06] | Yes, they’re a snobby breed. It’s true. | 对 她们是势利眼 真的 |
[25:09] | All right, know what? | 好了 知道吗 |
[25:10] | You can use my place. | 你可以去我家 |
[25:11] | That’s… I can’t do that. | 那 不行 |
[25:13] | There’s a spare key under the paint can by the garage. | 车库油漆罐下面有把备用钥匙 |
[25:15] | Knock yourself out. Oh! | 别客气 |
[25:17] | You’re the best, eh? | 你太好了 |
[25:18] | That’s awkward. | 感觉好别扭 |
[25:19] | I promise to make it fast, man. | 我保证会很快的 |
[25:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:24] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[25:28] | Is everything okay? I wasn’t expecting you. | 一切还好吗 我没想到你会来 |
[25:33] | Did something happen with you and Alec while I was away? | 我不在的时候你和亚历克发生了什么吗 |
[25:35] | You always cut right to the chase. | 你总是直入要害 |
[25:37] | Byproduct of thinking I was gonna die. | 面对死亡胡思乱想就会这样 |
[25:39] | No time to waste. | 没时间可浪费 |
[25:40] | So…did you two have sex? | 所以 你们滚床单了吗 |
[25:45] | Did Alec say that? | 亚历克说的吗 |
[25:47] | No, but he’s been acting strange ever since I got home, | 不 但是从我回家他就一直表现很奇怪 |
[25:50] | and you’ve been acting strange. | 你也很奇怪 |
[25:52] | But I know you’ve got so much happening with Joss, | 可是我知道你在处理乔斯的事 |
[25:54] | so I wasn’t sure if maybe I was being paranoid. | 所以我不确定是不是我想多了 |
[25:59] | You’re not being paranoid. | 你没有想多 |
[26:05] | I guess I was kinda hoping I was wrong. | 我想我有点希望自己错了 |
[26:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:08] | I should’ve said something earlier, | 我应该早点说的 |
[26:10] | but I thought it was Alec’s place. | 但我觉得那该亚历克做主 |
[26:13] | And honestly, I wasn’t even sure if it mattered. | 坦白说 我都不确定这有什么关系 |
[26:17] | Of course it matters. | 当然有关系 |
[26:22] | Are you angry? | 你生气了吗 |
[26:23] | No. | 没有 |
[26:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:29] | I just feel gross. I don’t know why, but I do. | 我感到恶心 不知道为什么 但就是恶心 |
[26:32] | Vivian, please don’t go. | 薇薇安 不要走 |
[26:35] | I wish you weren’t so beautiful, Karen. | 真希望你没这么美 凯伦 |
[26:37] | Sometimes I think I’m jealous of that. | 有时我觉得我挺嫉妒的 |
[26:41] | We should all talk this out together. | 我们应该一起摊开聊聊 |
[26:44] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[26:47] | But not right now. | 但不是现在 |
[26:49] | Right now I just wanna go home. | 现在我只想回家 |
[26:58] | I’m telling you, he is an incredibly famous actor. | 告诉你 他是个超级出名的演员 |
[27:00] | That old guy? I’ve never seen him. | 那个老家伙 我从没见过 |
[27:02] | “A few good men.” “The shining.” | “义海雄风” “闪灵” |
[27:04] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[27:07] | But thanks again for the seats. | 但是再次感谢你的票 |
[27:08] | You’re welcome, Lucy. | 不客气 露西 |
[27:10] | Yes, thank you. It was amazing. | 对 谢谢 非常棒 |
[27:12] | Well, I’m glad you had fun. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[27:18] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[27:20] | No. | 没有 |
[27:22] | Well, yes. I feel like I should just say it | 好吧 有 我觉得我应该说出来 |
[27:25] | so it doesn’t become a thing. | 这样才不会成为问题 |
[27:27] | Although now it already feels like a thing, | 尽管现在已经感觉像有问题了 |
[27:28] | which is silly, because it is so not. | 这很蠢 因为实际上没什么 |
[27:30] | Tell me what’s on your mind. | 告诉我你在想什么 |
[27:31] | I want you to always be honest with me. | 我希望你永远对我说实话 |
[27:34] | I feel like you were a little hard on Lucy | 我感觉你对露西太严苛了 |
[27:37] | about the texting thing. | 关于她发短信那事 |
[27:38] | Disciplining her should be my job. | 管教她应该是我的事 |
[27:40] | Well, I agree. | 好吧 我同意 |
[27:41] | I was surprised when you didn’t say anything. | 你当时没说什么我很意外 |
[27:43] | Didn’t it bother you what she was doing? | 她那样你不觉得不好吗 |
[27:45] | I mean, yeah, a little, but it’s such a minor offense. | 觉得 有点 但不是什么大事 |
[27:48] | Considering everything we’ve been through lately, | 考虑到我们最近经历的一切 |
[27:50] | Why upset her? | 为什么要烦她呢 |
[27:51] | Well, I apologize if I crossed a line. | 如果我越界了我道歉 |
[27:54] | I-I raised my daughter before texting was invented, | 我养自己女儿的时候还没短信 |
[27:57] | so I may have overreacted. | 所以也许我反应过度了 |
[27:59] | But I don’t think you should worry | 但我认为你不该害怕 |
[28:01] | about lucy being upset with you. | 让露西不高兴 |
[28:03] | She’s about to be a teenager. | 她快要是个青少年了 |
[28:05] | Being upset with you is gonna be her full-time job. | 成天都会烦你的 |
[28:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:08] | Boundaries are critical at this age. | 在这个年纪设定界限很关键 |
[28:10] | You must do this for a living or something. | 你一定是以此为生之类的 |
[28:14] | Or something. | 之类的 |
[28:26] | Don’t worry. I’m not sleeping over. | 别担心 我不会过夜的 |
[28:28] | I wish you could. | 我希望你留下 |
[28:29] | – It’s just that… – No, it’s cool. | -只不过 -不 没事 |
[28:30] | I have a dog who will pee everywhere | 我家里有只狗 |
[28:32] | if I don’t get home soon. | 我要是不早点回家它会到处撒尿 |
[28:39] | Why do you have a picture of Harry Davis on your shelf? | 为什么你架子上有哈利·戴维斯的照片 |
[28:42] | Hmm? Oh, that’s, uh… | 那是 |
[28:46] | This is Harry Davis’ apartment, isn’t it? | 这是哈利·戴维斯的家 对吗 |
[28:48] | Uh, this is gonna seem strange, | 听上去有点奇怪 |
[28:49] | but, uh, my place is being fumigated. | 但是 我家在消毒 |
[28:52] | Is this Harry Davis’ bed? | 这是哈利·戴维斯的床吗 |
[28:54] | I wish you wouldn’t keep saying his whole name like that. | 你能别那样一直说他全名吗 |
[28:56] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[28:57] | I’ve had a crush on him since I pitched him Jagermeister | 从我在萨瓦娜餐厅卖他野格酒起 |
[29:00] | at Savannah’s kitchen. | 我就很喜欢他 |
[29:01] | He was married then. | 他那时结婚了 |
[29:04] | Is he… | 他 |
[29:05] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[29:07] | So he’s single? | 所以他单身吗 |
[29:08] | Look, I’m still naked here, so maybe… | 我现在还裸着的 所以也许 |
[29:09] | Right. No, I-I’m sorry. | 对 不 抱歉 |
[29:12] | I’m just so excited. | 我只是太激动了 |
[29:16] | Um, well, that was fun! | 很有趣了 |
[29:20] | You were fun! | 你也很有趣啊 |
[29:23] | You’re his bartender, right? | 你是他的酒保 对吧 |
[29:25] | That is so cool. | 简直太酷了 |
[29:27] | Good for you. | 你真厉害 |
[29:29] | Well, um, maybe, uh… | 也许 |
[29:31] | put in a good word to him for me? | 你能在他面前为我美言几句 |
[29:35] | If you want. | 如果你乐意的话 |
[29:36] | No pressure. | 不强迫你哦 |
[29:38] | Okay, bye. | 好啦 拜拜 |
[29:55] | Hi, Alec. | 喂 亚历克 |
[29:58] | Yep. Be right there. | 好的 马上到 |
[30:24] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[30:29] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:30] | No, I am not all right. | 我一点都不好 |
[30:33] | I’m not all right. | 一点都不好 |
[30:36] | And neither are you. | 你也是 |
[30:38] | We’re being investigated for murder now. | 我们在被当作谋杀案嫌疑人调查 |
[30:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:41] | What did you tell the cops? | 你跟警察都怎么说的 |
[30:43] | I told them the truth. | 实话实说了啊 |
[30:44] | Why would you do that? | 为什么 |
[30:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:48] | I didn’t know where you were. I was worried about you. | 我不知道你在哪 我很担心你 |
[30:50] | I was at the Ace Hotel getting drunk, | 我在艾斯酒店买醉 |
[30:53] | what any normal person would do | 做一个普通人在允许自己 |
[30:54] | when they allow their best friend | 最好的朋友去和自己的老公 |
[30:56] | to go and make out with their husband. | 亲热时会做出的反应 |
[30:57] | Okay, but you didn’t tell me that you were gonna do that, | 好吧 但你没告诉我你是这么打算的 |
[30:59] | – so I was — And you didn’t tell me | -所以我 -你也没告诉我 |
[31:00] | that he was gonna end up killed. | 他会死啊 |
[31:04] | I didn’t kill him. | 不是我杀的 |
[31:06] | Calista. | 卡莉斯塔 |
[31:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:10] | Okay, good, because I just wanna make sure | 好的 很好 我就是想确定 |
[31:12] | that you don’t think that. | 你不会这么想 |
[31:13] | All right, well, now we have a situation. | 好吧 现在我们有麻烦了 |
[31:16] | Yeah. I know. But maybe if you just tell the truth… | 我知道 但如果你能实话实说 |
[31:20] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[31:21] | I’m gonna tell them that I was part of a-a scam | 你要我告诉他们我参与了一个 |
[31:25] | to trick my cheating husband | 骗我的老公出轨 |
[31:27] | so I don’t have to pay him alimony? | 以逃避赡养费的诡计 |
[31:28] | I’m practically giving them a motive, | 我简直就是给了他们作案动机 |
[31:30] | plus I will be crucified in the press. | 而且媒体面前我也不好看 |
[31:33] | – Yeah, but it — but — – But nothing. | -我知道 但是 -没有但是 |
[31:35] | I already gave them my story. I can’t change it now. | 我已经说了我的故事 没法改了 |
[31:38] | Okay, so where exactly does that leave me? | 好吧 那我怎么办 |
[31:41] | Why did you tell them the truth? | 你为什么要实话实说啊 |
[31:43] | I’m sorry! I’ve never been in a situation like this before! | 抱歉 但我之前也没有遇到过这种事啊 |
[31:46] | We need to get you a lawyer. | 我们得给你找个律师 |
[31:47] | We need to get you a good lawyer. | 得给你找个很棒的律师 |
[31:49] | I will pay for everything. | 我来付律师费 |
[31:50] | I don’t want you to pay for a lawyer for me, Calista. | 我不需要你替我找律师 卡莉斯塔 |
[31:52] | I want you to be my friend. | 我需要你作为我的朋友替我想 |
[31:54] | Look, they have nothing on you. | 他们抓不到你的把柄的 |
[31:56] | You have no motive. | 你也没有动机 |
[31:57] | You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 你只是错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[31:59] | Yeah, but they think that I’m lying. Do you understand? | 是 但他们认为我在说谎 你明白吗 |
[32:01] | And you refusing to tell the truth | 而你拒绝说实话的行为 |
[32:02] | makes me look like I’m lying. | 正显得我在说谎一样 |
[32:04] | I understand that, | 我理解 |
[32:05] | but do you understand that I have no choice? | 但你明白吗 我别无选择 |
[32:07] | No, you do have a choice. You absolutely have a choice. | 不 你有选择的 你完全有选择 |
[32:11] | I know it makes things harder for you, but — | 我知道这样对你来说不容易 但是 |
[32:12] | I am not going down for this | 我才不要因为 |
[32:14] | because you’re too stupid to keep your mouth shut. | 你保守不了秘密进监狱呢 |
[32:19] | Oh, don’t. I didn’t mean it like that. | 别这样 我不是那个意思 |
[32:22] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[32:23] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你帮我 |
[32:34] | Stop. Stop. | 行了 行了 |
[32:36] | God, you’re the one that got us into this mess. | 真是 是你害我们陷入了这堆麻烦 |
[32:38] | – Got you into this mess? – Yes! | -害你陷入麻烦 -是的 |
[32:39] | – That — that’s what we’re going with? – Yes! | -这是我们讨论的结果吗 -是的 |
[32:40] | I didn’t know you were an unwilling participant | 我还真没想到原来这段婚外恋里 |
[32:42] | in this relationship. | 你是个被动角色啊 |
[32:44] | I cannot believe you went to her without me. | 我真不敢相信你不告诉我就告诉了她 |
[32:48] | I — don’t you do that to her. This is not Karen’s fault. | 我 不许你这么说 这不是凯伦的错 |
[32:51] | I went to her because I knew | 我去找她是因为我知道 |
[32:51] | that she and I could have a measured conversation, | 她和我可以进行理智的交谈 |
[32:53] | whereas I knew you would immediately become defensive. | 而如果是和你你肯定第一时间抵触 |
[32:56] | I’m not defensive. I’m angry. | 我不是在抵触 我是生气 |
[32:57] | I understand why you’re upset. | 我理解你为什么生气 |
[33:00] | And for the record, I wouldn’t be angry | 声明一下 如果不是你先找了她 |
[33:02] | if you’d at least come to me first. | 我现在也不会这么生气 |
[33:04] | Aren’t I at least owed that? | 我连这点信任都得不到吗 |
[33:05] | But you were the one who made the decision to lie to me. | 但决定骗我的人就是你 |
[33:07] | Stop! Everyone, stop! | 够了 大家都别说了 |
[33:09] | It doesn’t matter how this all came out. | 这件事怎么公开的不重要 |
[33:12] | What matters is how we deal with things moving forward. | 重要的是我们要怎么处理然后向前走 |
[33:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:16] | We need to establish some rules | 我们需要协商出一些规则 |
[33:17] | so no one ever gets hurt like this again. | 这样就不会再有人这么伤心了 |
[33:20] | Good idea. Honestly, I think I was more upset about the fact | 有道理 老实说 我觉得我生气的 |
[33:23] | that you both felt the need to keep this from me. | 更大原因是你们俩都觉得应该瞒着我 |
[33:25] | That makes perfect sense. | 说的很有道理 |
[33:27] | I’m sorry. What in the hell are you two talking about? | 抱歉 你们俩在说什么啊 |
[33:29] | I had sex with another woman when you were out of town, | 你不在的时候我和别的女人上了床 |
[33:33] | and the only thing you’re mad about is I didn’t tell you? | 而你最生气的是我没有告诉你 |
[33:35] | Do you know how insane that sounds? | 你知道这听起来多疯狂吗 |
[33:37] | You’ve been having sex with another woman for weeks, Ali. | 你和别的女人上床已经几周了 阿里 |
[33:39] | That’s obviously not the issue. | 这显然不是问题的核心 |
[33:40] | Well, I think it is. It is for me. | 我觉得是 对我来说是 |
[33:47] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[33:49] | – Ali… – No, I’m done. | -阿里 -不 我受够了 |
[33:50] | It’s too much. | 这太难承受了 |
[33:53] | I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[33:56] | Karen, you know how much I care about you, | 凯伦 你知道我有多在乎你 |
[33:59] | and obviously I’m very attracted to you. | 而且显然你也很喜欢我 |
[34:02] | But, Vivian, you are my wife. | 但是 薇薇安 你是我妻子 |
[34:04] | I chose you to spend the rest of my life with. | 我选择了和你共度余生 |
[34:08] | And I’m worried the longer we stay in this, | 我担心我们要是继续维持这种关系 |
[34:09] | whatever this is, | 不管这种关系究竟是什么 |
[34:12] | everything we have may fall apart. | 我们拥有的也要崩溃了 |
[34:15] | I think we’ve been falling apart for a while, Ali. | 我觉得我们的关系早都崩溃了 阿里 |
[34:18] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[34:19] | Before Karen came into our lives, | 在凯伦走进我们的生活之前 |
[34:20] | you and I were practically roommates. | 你我几乎就是室友关系 |
[34:23] | We both know a marriage can’t survive the way we were. | 我们都清楚 那样是不可能维持婚姻的 |
[34:26] | Without Karen, | 没有凯伦 |
[34:28] | I’m not sure it won’t go back to being the same. | 我真不知道我们还能不能恢复从前的样子 |
[34:32] | Oh, I’m betting on us. | 但我愿意把赌注压在我们身上 |
[34:36] | I think we can find our way back. | 我觉得我们能找回过去的 |
[34:37] | At least… I wanna try. | 至少 我愿意努力 |
[34:42] | Don’t you? | 难道你不愿意 |
[34:48] | Karen… | 凯伦 |
[34:49] | No, Vivian. | 不 薇薇安 |
[34:53] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:56] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[35:11] | I come bearing breakfast. | 我带早饭来的 |
[35:18] | You wouldn’t have any chocolate chips lying around, would you? | 你这有巧克力片吗 |
[35:20] | Yeah, in the cupboard. | 有 在碗柜里 |
[35:20] | Sit, sit, sit. I got it. | 坐坐坐 我去拿 |
[35:26] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[35:28] | Oh, you were doubting my waffle skills last night, | 你昨晚质疑我做华夫饼的水平 |
[35:29] | so I came to prove you wrong… | 所以我是来证明你说错了 |
[35:31] | unless you don’t like chocolate chips. | 除非你不喜欢巧克力片 |
[35:32] | No, I like ’em. | 不 我喜欢 |
[35:33] | I thought you might. | 我就觉得你会喜欢 |
[35:37] | It’s Joss. Give me two minutes. | 是乔斯 失陪一下 |
[35:39] | Take your time. Sit. | 慢慢打 坐吧 |
[35:46] | Here you go, Lucy. | 好了 露西 |
[35:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:51] | You know, I’m proud of you. | 你知道吗 我为你感到骄傲 |
[35:52] | For what? | 为什么 |
[35:54] | Keeping up your end of the bargain. | 你做得很好 |
[35:55] | A happy home is a 2-way street. | 一个幸福的家庭需要每个人的努力 |
[35:57] | The more you treat your mom with respect, | 你越尊敬你的母亲 |
[35:58] | the easier it’ll be for your mom to do the same. | 同时也越容易得到你母亲对你的尊重 |
[36:00] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 是的 有道理 |
[36:06] | You don’t reach. | 不要自己去拿 |
[36:10] | You ask. | 要问 |
[36:11] | “May I please have the syrup?” | “能把糖浆给我吗” |
[36:15] | May I please have the syrup? | 能把糖浆给我吗 |
[36:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:28] | Hey. You’re bloody late. | 你迟到了 |
[36:31] | Did ya? | 是吗 |
[36:34] | All right, let’s hear it. | 好吧 说说吧 |
[36:35] | Unfortunately, it wasn’t exactly the night I was hoping for, | 不幸的是 昨晚不是我所期望的那样 |
[36:38] | But, uh, she did… | 不过 她的确 |
[36:40] | ask me to give you her number. | 让我把她的电话给你 |
[36:43] | No. | 不会吧 |
[36:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:46] | Oh, mate. Sorry. | 伙计 对不起 |
[36:48] | Oh, these things happen. | 这种事常发生 |
[36:50] | You know I would never go there, right? | 你知道我不会去找她的 对吧 |
[36:51] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. It’s not so much about her. | 没事的 跟她没什么关系 |
[36:53] | It’s…it’s more the fact that you were right. | 主要是 主要是你说得对 |
[36:57] | Really? What was I right about? | 是吗 我说的哪对了 |
[36:59] | The other day, when you called me a loser. | 那天 你说我很失败 |
[37:02] | What are you talking about? I never called you a loser. | 你说什么呢 我没说你很失败啊 |
[37:04] | I had to use your apartment to get laid. | 我得借你的房子才能约炮 |
[37:06] | I mean, that’s the basic definition of loser. | 这就是失败的最基本定义 |
[37:12] | I mean, the point is, | 关键是 |
[37:12] | why would April ever go for a guy like me? | 艾普莉为什么会喜欢我这样的人呢 |
[37:15] | I got nothing. | 我什么都没有 |
[37:16] | Come on, mate. You got plenty — | 拜托 伙计 才不是呢 |
[37:19] | What? Wait a minute. | 怎么了 等等 |
[37:24] | Pretty sure you said you didn’t have feelings for April. | 我很确定你说过你对艾普莉没感觉 |
[37:26] | Even if I did, it doesn’t matter. | 就算我有感觉 那也无所谓了 |
[37:27] | She’s all about that Blair guy. | 她一直围着那个布莱尔转 |
[37:29] | And why shouldn’t she be? He’s got everything figured out. | 这也很正常 他什么都有 |
[37:31] | He takes her to nice dinners and whatever. | 他带她去高档餐厅什么的 |
[37:33] | He’s much more her speed. | 他才配得上她 |
[37:36] | Not if he’s a douche. | 如果他是混蛋的话就配不上 |
[37:37] | Yeah, well, maybe he’s not. | 是啊 可他不是 |
[37:37] | Maybe I’m just jealous, you know? Who knows? | 或许我只是嫉妒了 谁知道呢 |
[37:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:42] | You’re being way too hard on yourself here, mate. | 你对自己太苛刻了 伙计 |
[37:44] | Come on. Just relax. | 来吧 放松一下 |
[37:48] | Have a beer. | 喝一杯 |
[38:14] | And the way she turned it all around, | 她把这事说成是我的错 |
[38:16] | It was literally genius. | 简直太有才了 |
[38:17] | I was up all night long, | 我一晚上都没睡 |
[38:18] | thinking that I did the wrong thing, | 觉得是我做了错事 |
[38:19] | that maybe me telling the truth was a mistake. | 觉得说出事实是错的 |
[38:21] | – That’s crazy. – It — it is crazy. | -太疯狂了 -是很疯狂 |
[38:23] | But that’s what crazy people are good at — | 这就是疯子们擅长的 |
[38:24] | making you feel like you’re the crazy one. | 让你觉得你才是疯掉了 |
[38:26] | Well, we knew about the plan. We can corroborate your story. | 我们知道这个计划 我们可以给你作证 |
[38:29] | Yeah, oh, my best friends corroborating my story. | 是啊 我最好的朋友们替我作证 |
[38:30] | I don’t think that’s gonna fly. | 我觉得不太管用 |
[38:31] | Was there anyone else who knew? | 还有别人知道的吗 |
[38:33] | No, I only told you guys. | 没有 我只跟你们两个说过 |
[38:34] | I can’t imagine she told anyone. | 我想不出她会告诉别人 |
[38:36] | Although there — there was the guy | 不过 有一个人 |
[38:37] | who installed the camera. | 安装摄像头的那个人 |
[38:38] | We were both there when he did it. | 他工作的时候我们俩都在那 |
[38:39] | He could at least verify that much. | 他至少能证明这一点 |
[38:40] | Well, maybe that’s enough to cast some doubt | 或许这足以让别人 |
[38:41] | on Calista’s version of things. What company did you use? | 对卡莉斯塔的话产生怀疑 他是哪个公司的 |
[38:43] | Oh! I…I don’t know. It was one of her guys. | 我不知道 那是她的人 |
[38:46] | Do you remember anything? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[38:47] | A business card? A logo on his shirt? | 名片 衣服上的标志 |
[38:49] | No, I-I — nothing. I don’t even remember what he looked like. | 不 不记得了 我都不记得他长什么样了 |
[38:51] | A credit card would show the transaction. | 信用卡会有交易记录 |
[38:53] | You could subpoena those records. | 你可以向法院申请去查 |
[38:54] | She always pays in cash. I’m so screwed! | 她总是用现金的 我彻底完了 |
[38:58] | What kind of a person does something like this? | 什么样的人会做出这种事啊 |
[39:00] | People with Cluster B personality disorder. | 有B群人格障碍的人 |
[39:02] | Please don’t shrink out on me right now, Karen. In english. | 别跟我说专业的词 凯伦 说我能懂的 |
[39:05] | It’s a form of narcissism. | 是自恋的一种 |
[39:06] | People who are excessively preoccupied | 对权利 声望 名利 |
[39:08] | with power, prestige, and vanity | 非常在意的人 |
[39:10] | can become mentally unable to see | 会在心理上无视 |
[39:12] | the destructive damage they’re causing to themselves or others. | 对自己或者他人所造成的伤害 |
[39:15] | So, what? She’s some kind of sociopath? | 那么 她是反社会的人吗 |
[39:18] | Technically, no. | 准确来说 不是 |
[39:19] | Oh, my God! She’s totally a sociopath. | 天吶 她就是个反社会的人 |
[39:22] | Well, you know what else sociopaths do? Kill people. | 你知道反社会的人还会做什么吗 杀人 |
[39:25] | – Wait. I did not say — – No, I’m saying that. | -等等 我没说 -不 我是说 |
[39:27] | What if Calista is the killer? | 如果卡莉斯塔是凶手呢 |
[39:31] | No, you guys, it totally makes sense. | 姐妹们 这就说得通了 |
[39:33] | I mean, it makes absolute sense. | 绝对说得通 |
[39:35] | She hated Luca. She really hated him. | 她很卢卡 她非常恨他 |
[39:37] | He was gonna take everything from her in the divorce. | 离婚后他会把她的一切都带走 |
[39:39] | If that’s not a motive, I don’t know what is. | 如果这还不算杀人动机 我不知道什么算了 |
[39:41] | – Joss… – And then that night? | -乔斯 -还有那天晚上 |
[39:43] | Guys, I was texting her and texting her | 姐妹们 我一直在给她发短信 |
[39:44] | to see if we got everything that we needed on the camera, | 问她是否都录下了我们需要的证据 |
[39:46] | and she just never responded. | 可她却没回我 |
[39:47] | – What? What do you mean? – I texted her a few times, | -什么 什么意思 -我给她发了几条短信 |
[39:49] | And she didn’t write back. And then… | 可她一直没回 然后… |
[39:51] | the lights went out. | 灯就灭了 |
[39:53] | Oh, my God. | 天吶 |
[39:55] | What if she was in the house the whole time? | 会不会她一直都在房子里 |
[39:57] | What if the reason that she didn’t write me back | 会不会她不给我回短信的原因是 |
[39:58] | was because she was too busy cutting the power, | 她正忙着把电断掉 |
[40:00] | getting ready to kill Luca? | 准备杀卢卡 |
[40:05] | Do you really think she’s capable of that? | 你真的认为她能做出这种事来 |
[40:08] | I don’t know. I really don’t know. | 我不知道 我真的不知道 |