时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I really think you’re blowing the whole Scott thing out of proportion. | 我真的觉得你在斯科特这事上小题大做了 |
[00:02] | Whatever you said to him scared him off. | 是你的话把他吓走了 |
[00:04] | He declared that he’s still in love with me and tried to kiss me. | 他说他依然爱着我还吻了我 |
[00:07] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | I want you back, Marc. | 我希望你回来 马克 |
[00:11] | This music career is gonna take everything I’ve got. | 这份事业要我付出现有的一切作为代价 |
[00:14] | You sure you still want to marry me? | 你确定你还想娶我吗 |
[00:16] | I never stopped wanting to. | 我一直都想 |
[00:18] | But you should probably know what you’re getting yourself into. | 但也许你应该知道自己现在的状况 |
[00:20] | I tanked my entire career today. | 我今天整个职业生涯毁了 |
[00:24] | That’s the correct response. Thank you. | 就该这么回应我 谢谢你 |
[00:26] | Get the hell out of my house. | 从我家里滚出去 |
[00:28] | I just needed your beauty | 我只是需要你的美貌 |
[00:30] | to get someone who wouldn’t talk to me | 来让本不愿意和我说话的人 |
[00:32] | to actually want to talk to me. | 能真的愿意跟我说话 |
[00:33] | Do you know how violating that is?! | 你知道这对爱情来说是怎样的亵渎吗 |
[00:35] | I was a jerk earlier today, Adam. | 今天我表现得很蠢 亚当 |
[00:37] | I-I don’t care how we met. | 我并不在意我们是怎么认识的 |
[00:38] | Just please come over. | 请你过来吧 |
[00:44] | I got to be honest. | 老实讲 |
[00:46] | I think we’re getting pretty good at this. | 我觉得我们都挺厉害的 |
[00:49] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[00:51] | Well, you know what they say — practice makes perfect. | 俗话说的好 熟能生巧 |
[00:59] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:01] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[01:01] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[01:03] | It’s from Lydia. | 莉迪娅发的 |
[01:05] | First I heard from her since I fired her. | 我炒了她后收到她发的第一条短信 |
[01:07] | Is she threatening you? | 她在威胁你吗 |
[01:08] | No. She’s apologizing. | 不 她在道歉 |
[01:11] | You’re not answering her, are you? | 你不会回复吧 |
[01:13] | No. I don’t want to encourage her. | 不 我不想给她希望 |
[01:15] | If I ignore it, she’ll get the message | 我如果不回复 她就会明白 |
[01:17] | that we don’t need to communicate. | 我们没必要再联系了 |
[01:20] | Yeah, th-that’s probably best. | 或许这么做最合适 |
[01:24] | Anyway, I should get dressed. | 不管了 我得换衣服了 |
[01:26] | Hey, uh, I wanted to ask you something. | 我有事想请你帮忙 |
[01:29] | It may seem a little weird | 可能会有点奇怪 |
[01:30] | ’cause we just started dating | 因为我们才开始约会 |
[01:32] | and we were just talking about having sex, | 聊的话题也全是床上的事 |
[01:33] | so you can totally say no. | 你完全可以拒绝 |
[01:34] | Well, I can’t say anything until you actually ask. | 你得说出来我才能说同意或者不同意啊 |
[01:38] | My parents are coming into town for a few days, | 我父母要来城里待几天 |
[01:40] | and we’re gonna have lunch at the beach. | 我们打算去沙滩吃午餐 |
[01:42] | Any chance you’d want to meet them? | 你愿不愿意见他们 |
[01:46] | I’d love to. | 我愿意 |
[01:47] | Okay. Great. | 好 太棒了 |
[01:48] | Because they’ve hated all of my exes, | 他们讨厌我的所有前任 |
[01:51] | including the one I was engaged to, | 包括跟我订婚了的那位 |
[01:52] | who, it turns out, they had every right to hate, | 最后证明她们确实惹人厌 |
[01:54] | so you’re gonna be a breath of fresh air. | 你肯定会是一袭清风招人爱 |
[02:03] | I’m pretty sure that that’s the best night of sleep | 我敢肯定这是一年来 |
[02:05] | I’ve had in a year, you know? | 睡得最香的一晚 |
[02:08] | Well, without the help of medication. | 不靠药物能睡这么香 |
[02:10] | Certainly glad about that part. | 后面这句话真让人欣慰 |
[02:12] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[02:14] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[02:20] | I just wanted you to know that I’m, uh — | 我只是想告诉你 |
[02:23] | I’m gonna start going to someone to talk to. | 我得去找其他人咨询 |
[02:26] | I love you so much, but… | 我好爱你 但是 |
[02:29] | you can’t be my therapist, too. | 你没法做我的心理医生 |
[02:30] | Well, that’s good. | 我明白 |
[02:32] | ‘Cause, clearly, I’d make a terrible shrink. | 因为显然我这精神病医生很差劲 |
[02:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[02:36] | So, what? | 怎么办 |
[02:38] | Now that psychiatry’s out, | 既然你不可能当精神病医生了 |
[02:40] | what are you going to do with your life? | 你今后打算怎么办 |
[02:41] | You know what? Honestly, I-I have no idea. | 老实讲 我也不知道 |
[02:45] | Since I got back from Europe, | 我从欧洲回来后 |
[02:46] | I’ve had a bistro on the beach, a hotel, | 开了沙滩小酒馆 酒店 |
[02:49] | a restaurant, and a TV show. | 开了餐厅 还做了电视节目 |
[02:51] | It’s been exhausting. | 真是累够了 |
[02:52] | You do realize you | 你应该清楚 |
[02:53] | never actually had any of those, right? I’m just saying. | 这些事都没做成功吧 我没别的意思 |
[02:55] | – Mental exhaustion, Josslyn. – Okay. | -是心累 乔斯琳 -好 |
[02:57] | – Yes, yes. Okay. – Mental exhaustion. | -好 明白 -心累了 |
[02:59] | Anyway, you know what? I think we should take a vacation. | 总之 我们不如去度假吧 |
[03:01] | You know, carpe bloody diem and all that. | 什么”莫负好年华”之类的 |
[03:03] | We can worry about work later. | 先暂时别管工作的事 |
[03:05] | Ugh. Well, sadly, I have to worry about work now — | 不幸的是 工作是我的当务之急 |
[03:07] | as much as I don’t want to. | 尽管我也不想这样 |
[03:08] | But we can carpe diem in a few weeks. | 但我们可以过几周再”莫负好年华” |
[03:10] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以啊 |
[03:11] | It would be really, really good to get away. | 去休假肯定大有好处 |
[03:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:15] | And maybe we could use some of that time | 到时我们或许能给彼此 |
[03:17] | to work on us. | 一些时间 |
[03:18] | Definitely not a bad idea. | 这主意棒极了 |
[03:20] | I really want to earn your trust back. | 我真的很想你能再信任我 |
[03:23] | No more secrets. | 不再有秘密 |
[03:24] | Agreed. No more secrets. | 说好了 不再有秘密 |
[03:30] | No. | 不 |
[03:32] | I have to go shower. | 我得去洗澡了 |
[03:33] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[03:41] | You know what? I could use a shower, too. | 对了 我也得洗个澡 |
[04:13] | What were you just watching? | 你刚刚在看什么 |
[04:14] | It was nothing, Mom. | 没什么 妈妈 |
[04:15] | If it was nothing, | 要是没什么 |
[04:17] | you wouldn’t have closed your computer like that. | 你就不会立马合上电脑了 |
[04:20] | Were you looking at something inappropriate? | 你在看少儿不宜的吗 |
[04:21] | Because you know I can check your history. | 你知道我可以查看浏览记录 |
[04:22] | Trust me. It’s not inappropriate. | 相信我 不是少儿不宜 |
[04:25] | And it’s not something you want to see. | 也不是你想看到的 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:30] | Yeah. I want to see it. | 我想看 |
[04:39] | – Is that — – Yes. | -这是 -对 |
[04:40] | Marc and Sofia uploaded a video, | 马克和索菲亚上传了个视频 |
[04:42] | and it’s getting a lot of hits. | 点击率非常高 |
[04:44] | But I won’t watch it if you don’t want me to, okay? | 你如果不希望我看 我就不看 |
[04:48] | You don’t have to hide this from me. | 这个你不必跟我躲躲藏藏的 |
[04:50] | I know you care about Marc. I do, too. | 我知道你关心马克 我也是 |
[04:52] | I still want him to succeed. | 我依然希望他能成功 |
[04:54] | Really? Do you mean that? | 真的 真心的吗 |
[04:56] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:57] | Great. | 那就好 |
[04:58] | Because they’re playing at this restaurant tonight, | 因为他们今晚还会在这家餐厅表演 |
[04:59] | and I really want to go. | 我真的很想去 |
[05:00] | And I was wondering if you could take Noel and me. | 我在想你能不能带我和诺埃尔去 |
[05:03] | As long as you really don’t have a problem with it. | 只要你觉得没问题的话 |
[05:08] | Okay. I’ll take you. | 好吧 我带你们去 |
[05:10] | But Noel’s mom needs to be okay with it, too. | 但诺埃尔的妈妈也得先同意 |
[05:12] | And you can’t stay late. | 你们也不能待得太晚 |
[05:13] | Oh, my God. Thank you! | 天啊 谢谢 |
[05:15] | Um, here, let me take the trash out for you. | 我帮你倒垃圾 |
[05:17] | Oh! No! I got it. | 不用了 我自己来 |
[05:20] | You have no idea how much Bella wanted to do this event, | 你不知道贝拉多想参加这次活动 |
[05:23] | but pneumonia just sneaks up on you. | 但不巧得了肺炎 |
[05:26] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好 |
[05:28] | Thanks, Sandy. Sorry. Bye. | 谢谢 珊迪 对不起了 再见 |
[05:34] | Waste energy much? | 体力消耗过多吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah, I clearly need to go to the market. | 我真的得去趟超市了 |
[05:39] | What was that about? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[05:41] | Oh, uh, my new client has an eating disorder, | 我的新客户得了饮食失调症 |
[05:44] | which I have to lie and say is pneumonia | 我不得不骗人家说是得了肺炎 |
[05:46] | while I secretly sneak her into rehab. | 再悄悄把她送去治疗 |
[05:48] | The bigger my client list gets, the more ridiculous the things are | 客户名气越大 我为他们做的事 |
[05:51] | that I have to do for them. | 就越荒谬 |
[05:56] | Hi, there. | 你们好 |
[05:58] | – I’m back. – Yeah, so we see. | -我回来了 -我们看到了 |
[06:00] | How was your expedition? | 你的探险怎么样了 |
[06:02] | Did you find yourself? | 找到自我了吗 |
[06:03] | I actually think I did — a little bit. | 我觉得我找到了 一点点 |
[06:05] | I spent some time in this — this ashram in Ojai, | 我在奥海镇的修道院待了一段时间 |
[06:09] | and it was a lot of clarity. | 那儿让人清醒 |
[06:11] | Also sweating and vomiting. | 当然也流了很多汗 吐了很多次 |
[06:15] | But mostly clarity. | 但主要是清净 |
[06:16] | So you’re feeling…clear? | 现在你觉得清醒了 |
[06:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:21] | I definitely needed some time away from all this drama… | 我当然需要远离之前的狗血事件 |
[06:24] | and bad energy. | 远离负能量 |
[06:28] | Well, I’m glad you’re — you’re feeling better, Kate. | 我很高兴你… 感觉好点了 凯特 |
[06:31] | Got to work, honey. | 我得去上班了 亲爱的 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:37] | You’re gonna have to work things out with her at some point. | 你总归是得和她好好相处 |
[06:39] | Get past your anger already. | 抛掉曾经的愤怒 |
[06:41] | Yeah, I will. I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[06:45] | I just want to make sure that we’re okay. | 我只是想确认一下 我们之间没事 |
[06:47] | Yeah, we’re good. | 我们没事 |
[06:48] | I just can’t live in a house | 我只是没办法待在一个 |
[06:49] | where my sister and fiancée aren’t speaking. | 我妹妹和未婚妻互不理睬的家里 |
[06:51] | I agree, which is why I’ve already found a new place. | 我同意 所以我已经找到新住处了 |
[06:53] | One thing I learnt out there | 我在外面学到一件事 |
[06:55] | is I need to take charge of my own life, | 就是我得对自己的生活负责 |
[06:57] | live every day like it’s my last, | 把每一天当做生命的最后一天来过 |
[06:58] | because… someday, it will be. | 因为死亡是无可避免的 |
[07:02] | And how can you afford this? | 怎么付房租 |
[07:03] | I have a roommate, | 我有室友啊 |
[07:04] | and I’ll take back my old job at April’s, | 我会再去艾普莉的店工作 |
[07:06] | and my photography website’s up and running. | 我的照片网站也已经开始运营了 |
[07:08] | I actually — I feel like I have some direction. | 我真的觉得我找到一点方向了 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:12] | I am totally on board with this, and I know Joss is, as well. | 我完全支持你 相信乔斯也是 |
[07:15] | So I don’t know what you need to do to move past your issues, | 我不知道你要怎么放下过去 |
[07:18] | but, uh, start doing it, okay? | 但你现在可以开始了 好吗 |
[07:27] | Obviously, we each have stuff to work on, | 很显然 我们都有各自的事要忙 |
[07:29] | you know, alone and together. | 无论是我们各自 还是作为一对 |
[07:30] | But it feels — | 但感觉… |
[07:31] | it feels different. | 感觉不一样了 |
[07:32] | And still the same. | 虽然其实还是一样 |
[07:34] | And it’s like Harry’s back to being Harry | 就好像哈利又是哈利 |
[07:36] | and I’m back to being Joss. | 我又是乔斯了 |
[07:38] | – You know what I mean? – Yeah, I think so. | -明白我的意思吗 -明白 |
[07:39] | It’s different and the same, | 感觉不一样了 但其实一样 |
[07:41] | and you’re Joss and he’s Harry? | 你是乔斯 他是哈利 |
[07:45] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[07:47] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[07:47] | Not everyone can have the perfect love affair, like you and Adam. | 不是人人都跟你和亚当一样 感情完美无瑕 |
[07:50] | Perfect? Wha– | 完美无瑕 什么啊 |
[07:51] | Can you guys try these for me? | 能帮我试试这个吗 |
[07:52] | I’m thinking of changing up the food selection a little bit. | 我在想要不要更换一下食物 |
[07:56] | Oh! That reminds me — | 我顺便问一句 |
[07:57] | do, um, do either of you want to come over for dinner tonight? | 你俩今晚想来我家吃晚饭吗 |
[07:59] | Harry’s making something that I can’t pronounce, | 哈利做了一种我叫不上名的菜 |
[08:00] | and he needs taste testers. | 他需要试吃人 |
[08:02] | Ooh, I’d love to, but I have plans with Adam. | 我很乐意 但今晚和亚当有约了 |
[08:04] | After we have lunch with his parents, | 他父母要来这 |
[08:07] | who happen to be in town — | 我们要一起吃午餐 |
[08:08] | What?! Are you — his parents? | 什么 开什么… 他父母吗 |
[08:09] | Are you kidding me? Honey, that’s huge! | 开玩笑吧 亲爱的 这是大事 |
[08:11] | – It is. – I’m freaking out a little. | -是啊 -我有点吓到了 |
[08:13] | I really like Adam. | 我真的很喜欢亚当 |
[08:15] | Like, really. | 真的很喜欢 |
[08:16] | But I’m a single parent, | 但我是个单身妈妈 |
[08:18] | and who knows how they’ll feel about that? | 谁知道他们会怎么看我 |
[08:21] | And then, what if they read my book? | 等等 万一他们看过我的书呢 |
[08:23] | That could be a deal-breaker right there. | 那就真的尴尬了 |
[08:25] | Okay. I’m — I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 好了 我肯定一切都好 |
[08:28] | Just don’t tell them how you met. | 只是别说你们是怎么认识的 |
[08:29] | And just be charming. They’ll love you, you know? | 打扮得漂漂亮亮的 你们会喜欢你的 |
[08:32] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[08:33] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么计划 |
[08:34] | I can’t, actually. | 我也去不了 |
[08:36] | I’m taking Lucy to see Marc perform tonight. | 我要带露西去看马克的表演 |
[08:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:41] | Are you guys getting back together again? | 你们又复合了吗 |
[08:45] | No. | 没有 |
[08:46] | But I’m pregnant. | 但我怀孕了 |
[08:57] | – Pregnant? – Yep. | -怀孕了吗 -是的 |
[08:59] | – When did you find out? – Yesterday. | -你什么时候发现的 -昨天 |
[09:00] | – How do you feel? – Fine. | -感觉怎么样 -挺好的 |
[09:01] | Are you 100% sure? | 百分之百确定无误吗 |
[09:03] | With the amount I spent on pregnancy tests, | 从我孕检的次数看 |
[09:04] | yeah, I’m sure. | 非常确定 |
[09:05] | – Is it Marc’s? – Yes! | -是马克的吗 -当然 |
[09:07] | – And you’re keeping it? – Of course I am! | -你要留着孩子吗 -当然 |
[09:09] | Does Marc know? | 马克知道吗 |
[09:12] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[09:13] | I’m just worried. | 我很担心 |
[09:15] | What, that he’s gonna freak out? | 担心什么 怕他吓死吗 |
[09:16] | No, the opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[09:18] | Once he knows, he’s definitely gonna want to get back together. | 他一旦知道了 肯定会回到我身边的 |
[09:21] | – So? – So… | -所以呢 -所以 |
[09:22] | I want him to come back because he wants to, | 我希望他是因为想回来而回来的 |
[09:24] | not because he feels obligated. | 而不是觉得必须回来 |
[09:26] | I know I have to tell him soon, | 我知道我得赶紧告诉他 |
[09:27] | but until I figure out a way to do it, | 可是在我想出解决办法之前 |
[09:28] | I’m just — I’m just gonna avoid him. | 我还是 我还是躲着他吧 |
[09:30] | Except for when you go to his show tonight. | 只不过你今晚要去看他的演出 |
[09:32] | He won’t see me. I’m gonna sit in the back. | 他不会看见我的 我会坐在后排 |
[09:35] | You cannot tell anyone. | 你们不能告诉别人 |
[09:37] | I haven’t even told Lucy anything yet. | 我甚至都没跟露西说 |
[09:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:41] | This is so great. | 这太棒了 |
[09:42] | Our babies are gonna be best friends! | 我们的宝宝一定会成为好朋友的 |
[09:44] | Oh! We have to celebrate! | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[09:46] | Do you have any, do you have champagne? | 你有 你有香槟吗 |
[09:47] | Or — sorry — apple cider. | 不对 苹果酒 |
[09:50] | No? Nothing? | 没有 什么都没有吗 |
[09:50] | Honey, congratulations! | 亲爱的 恭喜你 |
[09:57] | So, Bella is checking into the clinic | 贝拉会在明天下午五点 |
[09:59] | tomorrow at 5:00 P.M. Under a fake name. | 去诊所 用的假名字 |
[10:02] | It’s all really hush-hush. | 非常保密 |
[10:04] | This job’s really fun. | 这工作真的很有意思 |
[10:06] | I mean, I hope she gets better. | 我是说我希望她能好起来 |
[10:08] | Obviously, that’s what — that’s what’s most important. | 很显然 这才是 这才是最重要的 |
[10:10] | Right. | 是的 |
[10:11] | You know, it doesn’t particularly feel | 最近我觉得 |
[10:13] | like all that much fun to me these days. | 这些都没什么意思了 |
[10:15] | Really? What about all the perks? | 是吗 那这些福利呢 |
[10:17] | You got invited to | 你受邀参加 |
[10:18] | Marc Jacobs’ West Coast birthday party tonight. | 马克·雅各布今晚在西海岸举行的生日派对了 |
[10:20] | Tonight? No. I don’t think that’s gonna happen for me. | 今晚 不行 我去不了 |
[10:23] | Why don’t you go? | 你去吧 |
[10:24] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[10:25] | You used to love going to these events, | 你不是很喜欢去这种场合吗 |
[10:27] | even if it was just to network. | 即使只是网络的 |
[10:28] | Now you don’t even seem to care. | 可现在你都一点没兴趣了 |
[10:29] | No. It’s — | 不是的 只是 |
[10:30] | it’s just that it’s all about priorities, Kylie. | 只是要分出轻重缓急 凯丽 |
[10:32] | We have so many clients at this point | 我们现在有很多客户 |
[10:34] | that going to parties actually feels like work. | 参加派对对我来说就像工作一样 |
[10:36] | Plus, I’m having a night with Harry, | 况且 我晚上要跟哈利一起 |
[10:38] | so you’d have a better time than me. | 所以你去比我合适 |
[10:39] | Now I need to make a call, so go. | 现在我要打电话了 你去吧 |
[10:52] | Mona? | 莫娜 |
[10:54] | Hey! It’s Josslyn Carver. | 我是乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[10:56] | I am so excited you’re moving in with me. | 我很高兴你搬来跟我一起住 |
[10:59] | I mean, “Three’s Company” was, like, my favorite TV show. | 《三人行》是我最喜欢的电视剧了 |
[11:04] | Anyway, once my photography jobs come in, | 总之 一旦我有拍照的活了 |
[11:07] | I’ll really be able to help with the rent. | 我就能交房租了 |
[11:08] | I’ll be the best roommate ever. You’ll see. | 我一定会成为最佳室友的 等着瞧好吧 |
[11:11] | Except… I don’t really cook. | 只不过 我不做饭 |
[11:14] | Or clean. | 也不打扫卫生 |
[11:15] | I do both. It’s the perfect fit. | 我都会 太合适了 |
[11:17] | And Harry is okay with this? | 哈利也同意吗 |
[11:19] | He is. | 是的 |
[11:20] | He obviously wants me to make up with Joss, | 他想让我和乔斯和好 |
[11:22] | but I can’t do it yet. | 不过我现在还做不到 |
[11:24] | I know it’s petty, but… | 我知道这有点小气 不过 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:26] | I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, roomie, | 你别误会我的意思 室友 |
[11:29] | but you need to move on. | 不过你得向前看了 |
[11:30] | It’s not Joss’ fault. | 那不是乔斯的错 |
[11:32] | Just remember that she ruined any chance I had | 你别忘了 她把我跟斯科特在一起的机会 |
[11:34] | at having a relationship with Scott. | 全都毁掉了 |
[11:35] | He could have been the one. | 他可能就是我的白马王子 |
[11:36] | Whatever she said to him convinced him | 可是她对他说过的一些话 |
[11:38] | to never call me again. | 让他决定不再联系我了 |
[11:39] | Hey, look, if you’re gonna play the blame game, | 你要是非得要责怪别人的话 |
[11:41] | leave me out of it. | 可别拉上我 |
[11:42] | Ooh! Speaking of games, game night every Thursday. | 说到这个 每周四晚上是游戏之夜 |
[11:46] | How are you at Pictionary? | 你玩看图说词怎么样 |
[11:47] | Terrible. I can’t draw a stick figure. | 很差 我连个小人都画不好 |
[11:48] | Perfect. You’ll be on the other team. | 太好了 你去另一方 |
[11:55] | – What? – Should we help her? | -怎么了 -我们需要接待她妈 |
[11:58] | Ugh. No. | 不用 |
[12:00] | She’s been coming in a lot lately, like, | 她最近总是来 |
[12:02] | looking around and leaving. | 看了一圈之后就走了 |
[12:04] | I have better things to do than waste my time | 我可不想把时间花在 |
[12:06] | with nonpaying customers. | 不打算买东西的顾客身上 |
[12:14] | Oh, she’s adorable! | 她真可爱 |
[12:16] | Thank you, Stephanie. | 谢谢 斯蒂芬妮 |
[12:17] | I mean, I know you have to say it, but thank you anyway. | 我知道你肯定会这么说 不过还是谢谢你 |
[12:21] | Maybe we’ll get some grandkids at some point. | 或许我们以后也能有孙子孙女 |
[12:24] | You guys know you have two of them, right? | 你们知道你们已经有两个了 对吧 |
[12:25] | Your sister’s children? | 你姐姐的孩子吗 |
[12:27] | Those kids are holy terrors. | 简直就是淘气包 |
[12:29] | You can say that again. | 真的是 |
[12:31] | Excuse me. I’ll — I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 我马上回来 |
[12:38] | Let’s cut to the chase. | 我们不说废话了 |
[12:40] | Look, we’ve never seen Adam this happy before. | 我们以前从没见亚当这么开心过 |
[12:42] | It’s nice to see him with someone so together — | 我们很高兴他能遇到你这么好的人 |
[12:45] | a doctor, a mother, an author. | 当医生 有孩子 还是作家 |
[12:51] | Oh, uh, just so that you know, | 我想告诉你们 |
[12:53] | the book came out of a very difficult time in my life. | 写那本书的时候我处于人生低谷 |
[12:57] | I didn’t just write it to — | 我不是想要写 |
[12:58] | You don’t have to defend yourself, young lady. | 你不用为自己辩解 女士 |
[13:01] | Oh, no. We loved it. | 不用 我们很喜欢 |
[13:02] | But don’t tell Adam. No. | 不过别告诉亚当这事 |
[13:04] | It freaks him out when we talk about sex. | 我们谈论到性时他会很慌张的 |
[13:07] | All I know is that you must have been great parents, | 反正我肯定你们都是很好的父母 |
[13:10] | because he is so sweet. | 因为他是如此优秀 |
[13:14] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:15] | It could be the sitter. | 可能是保姆 |
[13:19] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:20] | – Yeah. – It’s great. | -没事 -很好 |
[13:22] | We were just about to mention the time | 我们刚准备说你以前 |
[13:23] | you got arrested for skinny dippin’. | 因为裸泳而被捕的事 |
[13:31] | – Finally! – Sorry. Traffic was terrible. | -终于来了 -抱歉 太堵了 |
[13:36] | Did you not think I was gonna show, or something? | 你是觉得我不会来了吗 还是什么 |
[13:37] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[13:39] | I just — look, I just want to make sure that we’re cool. | 我只是 我只是想确认一下我们之间没事了 |
[13:42] | You know, ’cause I returned your key | 毕竟我把钥匙还给你了 |
[13:43] | and we haven’t really talked about it yet. | 然后我们也没谈过这事 |
[13:44] | No, we’re — we’re great, Marc. | 不 我们 我们很好 马克 |
[13:47] | Honestly, it’s better this way. | 说实话 这样更好 |
[13:48] | We need to focus on the music | 我们需要把精力集中在音乐上 |
[13:49] | instead of whatever unhealthy relationship we’d be in. | 而不是我们的感情上 |
[13:53] | The label rep’s still coming tonight, right? | 唱片公司代表今晚会来的 是吧 |
[13:54] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[13:55] | But they’re just a small, startup label, | 不过他们只是一家刚起步的小音乐公司 |
[13:57] | and they’re only signing, like, five artists | 他们不可能为了多招人 |
[13:58] | just to get their roster going. | 就随便签下五个音乐人 |
[14:00] | You got to start somewhere. | 开始尝试就好 |
[14:03] | I just want to make sure your head’s in it. | 我只是想确定你会全身心投入 |
[14:06] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 为什么不呢 |
[14:07] | What’s going on with you and April? | 你跟艾普莉怎么样了 |
[14:11] | Everything’s the same. | 一切照旧 |
[14:12] | Nothing’s changed. | 没有任何变化 |
[14:15] | I’m all good. | 我很好 |
[14:17] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:19] | Let’s have a kickass show. | 我们来震撼全场吧 |
[14:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:23] | Thanks, Mrs. Malloy. | 谢谢你 马洛伊太太 |
[14:25] | My mom is so not as cool as you. | 你比我妈妈棒多了 |
[14:31] | You’re not gonna sit with us the whole time, right? | 你不会全程都坐在我们旁边吧 |
[14:35] | I just want to thank all of you for coming out tonight. | 感谢大家今晚的光临 |
[14:38] | You know what? I’m just gonna, uh, wait outside. | 要不 我还是出去等吧 |
[14:41] | Keep your phone on. | 手机保持畅通 |
[14:44] | *All it takes is one thing* | *只需一物* |
[14:50] | *To set this world on fire* | *即可点燃世界* |
[14:56] | *All it takes is one thing* | *只需一物* |
[15:01] | *Desire* | *欲望* |
[15:14] | I mean, those short ribs were so good, | 牛小排太好吃了 |
[15:16] | I feel like even the cow that they came from would forgive you. | 贡献出小排的那头牛死而无憾了 |
[15:19] | Yeah, well, I braised them for three hours. | 我可是小火慢炖了三个小时 |
[15:21] | Now that I’m gainfully unemployed, | 既然赋闲在家还有钱拿 |
[15:22] | I can try out new recipes all the time. | 就可以随时研制新配方了 |
[15:25] | Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that. | 我刚好想跟你谈谈这个 |
[15:30] | Do you remember Mona? | 你还记得莫娜吗 |
[15:32] | I worked with her at the real estate office. | 我在房地产公司的同事 |
[15:33] | – Mona. – Yeah. | -莫娜 -没错 |
[15:34] | Slightly annoying, overly sexual. | 有点小吵 性欲旺盛 |
[15:36] | Oh, yeah. Mona. | 想起来了 莫娜 |
[15:38] | – What about her? – I called her today, | -她怎么了 -我今天打电话给她 |
[15:39] | and I asked her to check and see if anything was, | 想让她帮忙查查 |
[15:42] | you know, available for sale | 海边有没有房子 |
[15:43] | near the beach for your original bistro idea, | 可以帮你实现之前开小酒馆的愿望 |
[15:45] | and check this out… | 听听她怎么说 |
[15:46] | Your original site is available. | 你之前的那栋房子正在出售 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | Well, I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:53] | I guess the guy who bought it, he ran out of money | 我猜大概是之前那个买主没钱了 |
[15:54] | or lost investors or something, so… | 或是失去了投资人什么的 那么… |
[15:56] | So? | 那么什么 |
[15:57] | So, honey… | 那么 亲爱的… |
[15:59] | You can put all this Jonathan crap behind you. | 你就可以把乔纳森这摊烂事儿抛在脑后了 |
[16:01] | We can make an offer, | 我们可以出钱买下来 |
[16:02] | and then you could go back to doing | 你就能去实现 |
[16:03] | what you wanted to do in the first place. | 你最初的梦想了 |
[16:04] | Unfortunately, that Jonathan crap took half my savings | 不幸的是 乔纳森那摊烂事让我失去了 |
[16:07] | and my next job. | 一半的积蓄和下一份工作 |
[16:08] | It doesn’t seem like the perfect time | 我觉得现在不太适合 |
[16:09] | to start something new. | 为新生意起步 |
[16:11] | Come on. I’ll work twice as hard while you get it up and running. | 别这样 你起步这段时期我会加倍工作的 |
[16:12] | It’ll be fine. | 没问题的 |
[16:13] | – Josslyn. – Harry. | -乔斯琳 -哈利 |
[16:15] | Really. | 说实话 |
[16:16] | First of all, | 首先 |
[16:17] | you told me this morning how annoying your job is. | 今早你刚跟我抱怨了自己的工作 |
[16:19] | I don’t want you to work twice as much. | 我可不想让你加倍干活 |
[16:22] | We’re supposed to be spending more time together, | 我们应该多花些时间在一起 |
[16:23] | not less. | 而不是各忙各的 |
[16:25] | And second of all, | 其次 |
[16:26] | this would be just like Savannah’s all over again. | 萨瓦娜餐厅的状况会再度上演 |
[16:28] | I am not taking money from you. | 我不想让你出钱 |
[16:30] | Okay, well, I’m not Savi, Harry. | 好吧 可我不是萨维 哈利 |
[16:33] | This would be nothing like that. | 这完全不是一个性质的事 |
[16:34] | You know what, Joss? I love you for offering this. | 乔斯 你的建议让我十分感动 |
[16:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:38] | But I just wouldn’t be comfortable. | 但那样的话我心里会不舒服 |
[16:40] | I mean, look what happened when money got in the way | 你看艾普莉和马克的感情 |
[16:41] | of April and Marc’s relationship. | 都被钱搅成什么样了 |
[16:43] | April still has issues with it. | 艾普莉至今都耿耿于怀 |
[16:45] | Well, April has enough to worry about these days. | 艾普莉最近可有的愁了 |
[16:48] | Why? What does April have to worry about? | 为什么 她还有什么可愁的 |
[16:51] | Oh, just…you know, the… like… | 就是… |
[16:53] | the store and Lucy… | 店里生意 露西… |
[16:55] | the usual stuff. | 平时那些事 |
[17:02] | Didn’t we have an agreement about no more… no more secrets? | 我们不是说好了不再互相隐瞒的吗 |
[17:07] | No more secrets, right? | 坦诚相待 对不对 |
[17:09] | Let’s go! | 那就说吧 |
[17:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:14] | April’s pregnant. | 艾普莉怀孕了 |
[17:15] | But you can’t tell anyone. Listen to me. | 但你不要说出去 记住了 |
[17:16] | Especially not Marc, because she has not told him yet, | 尤其不能告诉马克 因为她还没告诉他 |
[17:18] | and she doesn’t know when she’s gonna do it. | 并且她也不知道自己什么时候才会开口 |
[17:20] | That is gonna be complicated, isn’t it? | 那可真是太复杂了 是不是 |
[17:23] | Pregnant! | 怀孕了哦 |
[17:26] | Sorry. Yeah, no, no. | 抱歉 好的 好的 |
[17:27] | Pregnant. Pregnant. | 怀孕 怀孕哦 |
[17:29] | My lips are sealed. | 我会保守秘密的 |
[17:33] | *Got me in the palm of your hand* | *将我放在你掌心* |
[17:39] | *Caught in your quicksand* | *徜徉在你的流沙中* |
[17:44] | *Got me in the palm of your hand* | *将我放在你掌心* |
[17:57] | Thank you all for coming out. Have a great night. | 感谢大家的光临 大家晚安 |
[17:59] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:03] | What’d you think, huh? | 你觉得如何 |
[18:04] | – Oh, my gosh. It was amazing! – Give me a hug. | -天啊 简直太棒了 -拥抱一下 |
[18:06] | – Hey, nice to see you, man. – What’s up, man? | -你好 -你好 |
[18:07] | Good to see you. You enjoy the show? | 很高兴见到你 喜欢刚才的表演吗 |
[18:08] | – Yeah. Really liked it. – Yes. You guys were great. | -很喜欢 -喜欢 你们棒极了 |
[18:09] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[18:10] | Bye! | 拜 |
[18:11] | – Nice to see you again. – All right, all right. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[18:15] | I… I didn’t know that you were here, too. | 我不知道你也来了 |
[18:17] | I saw Lucy and Noel, | 我见到了露西和诺埃尔 |
[18:18] | but I figured you probably just dropped them off. | 我还以为你把他们送来就走了 |
[18:20] | Well, the truth is… | 其实是因为… |
[18:22] | you guys were so good, I couldn’t leave. | 你们的表演太精彩了 我舍不得离开 |
[18:24] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[18:26] | You guys are good together. That’s for sure. | 你们在一起很棒 真的 |
[18:28] | Well, just so you know, we’re not together together, | 我要说明一下 我们在一起不是恋人关系 |
[18:30] | just, uh, just musically. | 只是音乐上的搭档 |
[18:34] | Well, your music is great. | 你们的音乐很棒 |
[18:37] | And a little too great, | 只是棒得有点过头了 |
[18:38] | since I saw Noel and Lucy have a… | 因为我看到诺埃尔和露西… |
[18:41] | a little kiss there at the end. | 在歌曲结束时都亲上了 |
[18:42] | And you didn’t strangle them? | 你没把他们弄死吧 |
[18:46] | You’ve really grown. | 看来你长大了 |
[18:47] | Very funny. | 你真逗 |
[18:50] | So, um, I think we should talk. | 是这样的 我觉得我们该聊聊 |
[18:53] | Obviously not now, | 当然不是现在 |
[18:54] | but maybe we could meet up for coffee tomorrow? | 但也许我们明天可以一起喝杯咖啡 |
[18:57] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. That’d be great. I’d like that. | 好啊 当然 棒极了 我很乐意 |
[18:59] | Marc! The label guys want to talk — right now. | 马克 唱片公司想聊聊 就现在 |
[19:02] | Come on. | 快来 |
[19:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:18] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[19:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:21] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[19:22] | No! Sofia was right there. | 没有 索菲亚就在边上 |
[19:23] | Ugh. So, what? Are they still doing it? | 所以呢 他们还在一起吗 |
[19:25] | Nice. | 你这话问得真好 |
[19:27] | He says they’re not, but I can’t tell. | 他说他们没在一起了 但我说不好 |
[19:28] | They certainly look very comfortable together. | 他们看起来在一起很自在的样子 |
[19:30] | She was rubbing his arm. | 她当时还揉了他的胳膊 |
[19:32] | She was rub– That doesn’t sound comfortable. | 她揉了 那听起来可不自在 |
[19:34] | That actually just sounds weird. | 那听起来其实很奇怪 |
[19:35] | Anyway, you — you better tell him soon | 总之 你 你最好尽快告诉他 |
[19:36] | because I don’t know how long Harry can hold out. | 因为我不知道哈利能保守这个秘密多久 |
[19:39] | You told Harry?! | 你跟哈利说了 |
[19:40] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[19:41] | We’re starting fresh in our relationship, | 我们两个人正在重新来过 |
[19:42] | and we made a deal not to keep any secrets from each other. | 我们许下了一个约定不跟对方隐瞒任何秘密 |
[19:44] | Your secrets, not mine! | 是你的秘密 不是我的 |
[19:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:48] | Anyway… we’re meeting later for coffee. | 总之 我们等下要一起喝咖啡 |
[19:51] | If it all goes well, maybe I’ll do it then. | 如果一切顺利 也许我到时候会跟他说 |
[19:54] | I’ll call you later. | 我稍后再打给你 |
[19:58] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[20:01] | Thank you so much for taking us last night. | 非常感谢你昨晚能带我们去 |
[20:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:06] | Should we…talk about that kiss? | 我们是不是应该 聊聊那个吻 |
[20:11] | Mom. | 妈 |
[20:13] | I’m pretty sure that’s the last thing we should talk about. | 我非常确定那是我们最不应该聊的事 |
[20:16] | Unless you want to get all kinds of awkward. | 除非你想让气氛变得各种尴尬 |
[20:19] | Well, let me know if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意就跟我说 |
[20:25] | As soon as you feel comfortable, | 你一旦感觉比较轻松自在了 |
[20:28] | you can begin. | 就可以开始说了 |
[20:30] | Is that really how you sound with your patients? | 你真的是这么跟你的病人说的吗 |
[20:32] | Like you’re about to give a massage? | 就好像你要给他们做按摩一样 |
[20:34] | Well, in a way, therapy is a mental massage. | 从某种程度上说 这种治疗就是一种心理按摩 |
[20:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[20:40] | – Forget it. – No. | -算了 -别 |
[20:41] | Okay, well, speaking of mental massage, | 好了 说到心理按摩 |
[20:44] | um, can I get that list of, uh, therapists that you recommended? | 能给我一份 你推荐的治疗师的列表吗 |
[20:47] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[20:49] | Also, I have a question for you, Dr. Kim. | 还有 我有个问题要问你 金医生 |
[20:54] | How did you feel when you, uh, | 你去年决定停止工作时 |
[20:55] | decided to stop working last year? | 感觉如何 |
[20:58] | Are you thinking of leaving your business? | 你在考虑离职吗 |
[21:00] | I don’t know what I’m thinking. I just — | 我不知道我在想什么 我只是 |
[21:02] | I know it’s not exactly the thing I thought I’d be doing | 我知道现在这份工作并不是 |
[21:04] | since I was a little girl in pigtails, you know? | 我从小就憧憬的那份工作 你知道吗 |
[21:07] | Right. | 是的 |
[21:08] | So, what — did you regret it? Do you miss it? | 所以 你后悔吗 你怀念工作的日子吗 |
[21:11] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[21:12] | It was a strange feeling, not knowing what was next. | 那是种奇妙的感觉 不知道接下来会怎样 |
[21:16] | But I didn’t look back. | 但我没有回头看 |
[21:18] | And the truth is, it was obviously the right thing | 而事实是 那很明显是个正确的决定 |
[21:21] | because now I have a baby, a book, and a new practice. | 因为我现在有了孩子 写了本书还有了新事业 |
[21:27] | I don’t know how serious you are, | 我不知道你有多认真地在考虑这件事 |
[21:30] | but you’re never gonna be 100% sure. | 但你是永远不可能百分百确定的 |
[21:33] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 那正是我害怕的 |
[21:34] | Well, sometimes you just have to close your eyes, jump, | 有时候你就是得把眼睛闭上 不顾一切跳下去 |
[21:37] | and trust the net will appear. | 然后去相信会有网子出现兜住你 |
[21:40] | And if it doesn’t? | 那如果网子没有出现呢 |
[21:41] | Well, maybe you’ll land in a truck — | 也许你会落在一辆 |
[21:43] | filled with feathers. | 装满了羽毛的卡车上 |
[21:48] | People actually pay you for this? | 人们真的会为这样的服务付钱给你吗 |
[21:49] | Well, paying customers get better advice. | 付钱的客人会得到更好的建议 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:00] | Might have to get another one of these. | 可能还得再吃一个 |
[22:01] | Well, don’t go crazy, huh? | 别发疯一样地吃 |
[22:03] | You don’t want to feel all bloated | 你可不想等下见艾普莉的时候 |
[22:04] | for when you meet April later on, right? | 感觉自己撑得要死 对吗 |
[22:06] | I mean — Well, anyway… | 我是说 反正不管怎样 |
[22:08] | Anyway, so, what’s your plan — you know, cooking-wise? | 总之 你有什么打算 你知道的 做菜方面 |
[22:12] | I think the word you’re searching for is “culinarily,” | 我觉得你想找的那个词是”烹饪方面” |
[22:14] | and I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[22:16] | You know, I could be happy cooking hot dogs | 你知道吗 我可能会在类似这样的地方 |
[22:18] | in a place like this, probably. | 开开心心地烹制热狗 |
[22:20] | No! | 别 |
[22:21] | Maybe the old Harry Davis, | 也许以前的哈利·戴维斯会这样 |
[22:22] | but the new one was ready to open up his own shop | 但全新的哈利已经准备好开他自己的餐厅了 |
[22:24] | and make a statement — culinarily speaking. | 以及发表一份声明 从烹饪的角度上讲 |
[22:27] | And you can still do that. | 而你依然有能力那么做 |
[22:28] | Now you sound like Joss. | 你现在说起话来像乔斯一样 |
[22:30] | She’s willing to support us both | 她愿意在我尝试 |
[22:31] | while I try to do exactly what you’re suggesting. | 你给的这个建议期间赚钱养活我们两个人 |
[22:33] | Well, I’m not willing to support you — | 我可不愿意支持你 |
[22:34] | at least not financially — but what’s the big deal, man? | 最起码不是在金钱上 但那有什么大不了的呢 |
[22:37] | It’s not the 1950s. | 现在又不是50年代 |
[22:39] | Women are “leaning in” and all that. | 女性们现在不断地”精益求精” |
[22:42] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:43] | but whatever it is, it’s a bad idea. | 但不管是什么 都是个坏主意 |
[22:44] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:45] | All right. Fine. Be stubborn. | 好吧 你就这么固执下去吧 |
[22:47] | Like all Australians. | 跟所有澳洲人一样 |
[22:49] | All I’m saying is, you wait too long, | 我想说的是 你等得太久了 |
[22:51] | and then…who knows? | 然后 谁知道呢 |
[22:57] | Is it April? | 是艾普莉吗 |
[22:58] | No — Sofia. | 不 是索菲亚 |
[23:01] | So, you two are still… | 所以 你们两个还在 |
[23:03] | No. | 没有 |
[23:05] | Well, that’s — | 那真是 |
[23:06] | Hey, that’s good because, um — | 那真是挺好的 因为 |
[23:08] | after April came to see you last night, | 艾普莉昨晚来找你之后 |
[23:10] | who knows what could happen tonight? | 谁知道今晚会发生什么呢 |
[23:11] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[23:12] | You know, I actually do have to get going. | 你知道吗 我其实必须得走了 |
[23:14] | I’m gonna take care of some business. | 我得去处理一些事情 |
[23:15] | Like you should be doing, instead of acting all — | 就像你也应该去处理事情了 而不是一直这样 |
[23:19] | all weird. | 怪怪的 |
[23:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:28] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[23:29] | Please, please don’t be mad at me. | 请 请别生我的气 |
[23:30] | I just needed to talk to you, | 我只是得跟你聊聊 |
[23:31] | and you weren’t answering my calls. | 而你一直不接我的电话 |
[23:32] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[23:34] | There was no one out there. | 外面没人 |
[23:35] | Look, I need — I need to explain to you | 听着 我需要向你解释 |
[23:37] | that I am not a terrible person. | 我没那么讨厌 |
[23:40] | This whole thing — It got away from me, | 整件事都不受我控制了 |
[23:42] | and I never thought that you and Adam would even — | 我从未想过你和亚当居然 |
[23:44] | Don’t talk about Adam. | 别提亚当 |
[23:46] | I’m so sorry, Karen. | 对不起 凯伦 |
[23:48] | I need to know that you can forgive me — someday. | 我得知道你有天会原谅我 |
[23:51] | I-I haven’t slept — | 我都睡不着 |
[23:52] | Our relationship is over. | 我跟你没任何关系了 |
[23:53] | You need to understand that, Lydia. | 你要清楚这一点 莉迪娅 |
[23:55] | And if you keep trying to contact me, | 如果你还不停地联系我 |
[23:57] | I will take more serious steps. | 我会采取更严肃的手段 |
[24:17] | Come on, Joss. Seriously. | 乔斯 说真的 |
[24:19] | Have you made any decisions yet? | 你决定好了吗 |
[24:22] | Yes. Yes. | 好了 好了 |
[24:23] | Chinese. I need dumplings. | 中餐 我要吃水饺 |
[24:25] | Well, all right. | 好的 |
[24:26] | Oh, and I also decided to sell the company. | 我还决定卖掉公司 |
[24:30] | You what? | 什么 |
[24:31] | Yeah, I’m selling my company. | 我要卖掉公司 |
[24:32] | Troy Baker wants my client list, | 特洛伊·贝克想要我的客户名单 |
[24:34] | and so we’re working a deal out. | 所以我们正在谈判 |
[24:35] | What — Where is this coming from? | 你怎么想到这一出的 |
[24:37] | It’s just, after everything that I went through this past year, | 经历了去年的事情 |
[24:40] | I don’t want to spend any more time | 我不想再把时间 |
[24:41] | doing something I’m not passionate about. | 浪费在不热爱的事上 |
[24:43] | What’s the point? We could all be dead tomorrow. | 意义何在 我们明天可能都死了 |
[24:45] | Sure, yeah, I hear you. | 对 我理解 |
[24:46] | But this is a huge decision, Joss. | 但这是个重大决定 乔斯 |
[24:48] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[24:49] | I am. Yes. | 对 我确定 |
[24:51] | It just feels right. | 感觉没什么不妥 |
[24:52] | You know, it’s like you said — carpe diem. | 就像你说的 “莫负好年华” |
[24:54] | And I-I-I figured out what I’m passionate about. | 我找到自己热爱的事了 |
[24:58] | You. | 就是你 |
[25:00] | So, here’s the plan. | 我有个计划 |
[25:01] | – Oh, there’s a plan. – Yes. | -你有个计划 -没错 |
[25:03] | We buy that site, | 我们买下那栋房子 |
[25:04] | and we make it the restaurant of our dreams. | 然后打造成我们的”梦之餐厅” |
[25:05] | 50/50. You’d be the creative, and I’d be the business. | 五五分 你出创意 我来经营 |
[25:08] | Listen, listen, listen! | 听着 听好了 |
[25:09] | And before you can say no, you have to remember | 在你否定之前 别忘了 |
[25:10] | that you put down half the money | 你投资了一半的钱 |
[25:11] | to get my little business up and running, | 来帮我开创事业 |
[25:13] | so half the sale is yours. | 所以卖掉的钱一半归你 |
[25:15] | I’m setting up a meeting with the owner. No more arguments. | 我会安排和房主见面 别争了 |
[25:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:22] | Was my speech really that good? | 我说的有那么好吗 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 有 |
[25:25] | Yeah. I’m in. | 我入伙了 |
[25:27] | – Are you lying? – No, yeah, I’m in. | -你在说谎吗 -没有 我入伙了 |
[25:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:29] | Joss, Joss! That is super-dangerous! | 乔斯 乔斯 这样特别危险 |
[25:31] | – This is exciting! – Careful with the — | -太激动了 -小心… |
[25:33] | Well, she certainly didn’t want to talk about it. | 她显然不想提那件事 |
[25:36] | That makes sense. You are her mom. | 很合理啊 你是她妈妈 |
[25:39] | And did you really need to hear about her kissing some boy? | 你真要听她说亲了某个男孩吗 |
[25:41] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[25:43] | It was so sweet and innocent. | 那很甜蜜纯真 |
[25:46] | I mean, if it had lasted two more seconds, | 如果再亲上两秒 |
[25:48] | I would have broken it up, but still. | 我是要打断的 但还是忍住了 |
[25:49] | Well, I feel kind of honored that my music inspired it. | 我很荣幸是受我音乐的鼓舞 |
[25:54] | Well, like I said, you guys are really good. | 我说过 你们真的很棒 |
[26:00] | So, about that — | 说到这个 |
[26:02] | I…have some news. | 我有个消息要说 |
[26:06] | That label rep wants us to do a tour! | 唱片公司的代表希望我们开巡演 |
[26:09] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[26:11] | – That’s…great. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -没错 |
[26:12] | For like a month. | 大概要一个月 |
[26:14] | It’s mostly colleges and stuff, | 主要是去大学之类的地方 |
[26:15] | but if it goes well, they could always extend it. | 如果反响好 他们会扩大范围 |
[26:18] | It’s like a real tour. | 就像真的巡演一样 |
[26:19] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[26:21] | I feel like things are finally snapping into place. | 我觉得一切终于顺利了 |
[26:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:26] | But we don’t need to talk about that right now. | 但我们现在不用聊那些 |
[26:27] | What’s, uh… what’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[26:32] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[26:34] | I just want to hear all about this tour. | 我就想听巡演的事 |
[26:44] | 凯特·戴维斯摄影 我觉得你很性感 | |
[26:48] | So, I’m guessing the photo jobs are not pouring in. | 我猜你没有接到很多摄影工作 |
[26:52] | Not yet. | 暂时还没 |
[26:53] | But soon. | 但快了 |
[26:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:56] | Last night was fun, right? | 昨晚很好玩 对吗 |
[26:57] | Definitely. It was like hanging out | 当然 就像和我失散多年的 |
[26:58] | with my long-lost Australian twin sister. | 澳大利亚双胞胎妹妹出去玩 |
[27:02] | I really want to thank you, Randy. | 我真想谢谢你 兰迪 |
[27:03] | Moving in has really helped me move on. | 搬来这里真的让我往前看了 |
[27:05] | It’s like a new lease on life. | 就像开始了新生活 |
[27:07] | You do finally seem like you’re getting your crap together. | 你确实看着像收拾好心情了 |
[27:11] | No offense, obviously. | 我当然无意冒犯 |
[27:17] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[27:18] | I think so. | 有 |
[27:19] | I’m Jen Feldman — Scott’s wife. | 我是斯科特的妻子珍·费尔德曼 |
[27:22] | You know Scott, | 你认识那个 |
[27:23] | the married man you’ve been having sex with? | 和你上床的有妇之夫斯科特吧 |
[27:28] | I don’t know… what you think you know. | 我不知道你以为你知道了什么 |
[27:31] | I just wanted to see what kind of woman ruined my marriage. | 我只想看看什么女人毁了我的婚姻 |
[27:35] | I didn’t ruin your marriage. | 我没有毁了你的婚姻 |
[27:37] | Oh, so when he told me that he fell in love with someone else | 所以他跟我说他爱上了别人 |
[27:39] | and didn’t love me, that wasn’t your fault? | 不爱我了 这不怪你吗 |
[27:41] | I haven’t seen Scott in a while. | 我有段时间没见到斯科特了 |
[27:42] | Okay, stop lying! | 好了 别再说谎了 |
[27:43] | He told me this last week, | 他上周跟我说的 |
[27:44] | and then I found pictures of you all over his phone. | 然后我发现他手机里全是你的照片 |
[27:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:48] | Hope you two are very happy together. | 祝你们幸福快乐 |
[27:51] | He’s all yours. | 他归你了 |
[27:57] | You’re not gonna let this affect | 你不会让这件事影响 |
[27:58] | your new lease on life, are you? | 你的新生活吧 |
[28:05] | My parents loved you. | 我父母很喜欢你 |
[28:08] | I think more than they like me. | 我觉得都胜过爱我了 |
[28:10] | I feel like you’re just saying that to be nice. | 我感觉你只是礼貌性说说吧 |
[28:12] | Well, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[28:13] | Not only did they like you, | 他们不止喜欢你 |
[28:15] | but they want us to vacation with them. | 还希望我们和他们一起去度假 |
[28:18] | Obviously, I told them no. That sounds awful. | 显然被我拒绝了 太可怕了 |
[28:21] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:22] | Yeah, that seems a little…much. | 这的确有点太过了 |
[28:28] | It’s Lydia. | 莉迪娅打来的 |
[28:30] | Clearly, I didn’t get my point across. | 很明显 她还没懂我的想法 |
[28:33] | You might have to change your number at some point. | 也许你是时候换个号码了 |
[28:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:37] | I know — I know I’m not supposed to call, Karen, | 我知道我不该打给你的 凯伦 |
[28:40] | but I’m — I’m sorry I came to your office. | 但我很抱歉竟然去办公室找你 |
[28:42] | That was stupid. | 实在太愚蠢了 |
[28:43] | But you won’t have to worry about it anymore. | 但你再也不必担心了 |
[28:46] | I promise you won’t hear from me again. | 我保证再也不会打给你了 |
[28:49] | I hope you and Adam are happy together. | 我希望你和亚当幸福快乐 |
[28:52] | You deserve it. | 他是你应得的 |
[29:15] | What are you, the guy from “A Beautiful Mind”? | 你这是在演《美丽心灵》吗 |
[29:19] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:20] | You know, I, um… I talked to Frank, | 我和那幢房子的主人 |
[29:23] | you know, the owner of the site, and I just — | 弗兰克谈过 |
[29:25] | I don’t think we’re gonna be able to afford it, honey. | 我想我们买不起 亲爱的 |
[29:28] | I’m running the numbers, but nothing’s adding up. | 我在算账 但都对不上 |
[29:30] | I figured. But… | 我知道了 但是 |
[29:34] | I had a thought. | 我有一个想法 |
[29:37] | What do you think about selling this house? | 不如卖掉这间房子吧 |
[29:41] | What? Why would we do that? We just bought it. | 什么 为什么要卖掉 我们才刚买的 |
[29:44] | I know, but if we’re gonna start fresh, | 我知道 但如果我们要从头开始 |
[29:45] | let’s really start fresh. | 那就真的一切从头开始 |
[29:46] | Why do we need such a big place? | 我们为什么要住这么大的房子 |
[29:48] | We’ll sell it, downscale, | 把它卖掉 换个小的 |
[29:51] | use the money plus the profits from the PR company | 用这些钱加卖掉公关公司的钱 |
[29:53] | to buy the bistro. | 买一个小酒馆 |
[29:56] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -认真的吗 -是的 |
[29:58] | I mean, we’re gonna be spending most of our time | 反正大部分时间我们都会 |
[29:59] | at the new restaurant anyway, right? | 待在新餐厅里 对吧 |
[30:05] | I mean, it’s crazy… | 我觉得这太疯狂了 |
[30:07] | Well, okay. | 是的 |
[30:07] | – But it’s a plan, baby. – It’s a plan. | -但这算个办法 宝贝 -是个办法 |
[30:08] | It’s a plan. | 这办法可行 |
[30:11] | Okay. I’ll, um, I’ll give — I’ll give Frank a call. | 好吧 我会给弗兰克打个电话 |
[30:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:16] | Wait, seriously, honey. | 等一下 说真的 亲爱的 |
[30:17] | You didn’t like my “Beautiful Mind” plan? | 你真不喜欢我的《美丽心灵》计划吗 |
[30:19] | It’s really — It’s good. | 这计划真的挺好的 |
[30:20] | It’s great. | 是挺棒的 |
[30:23] | Your mind isn’t the beautiful thing that I’m interested in. | 你的点子可不是我感兴趣的美好事物 |
[30:26] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[30:29] | Well, I guess I can call Frank in a little while. | 我想还是晚一点打给弗兰克吧 |
[30:39] | Okay. I should probably get home, change my clothes. | 好了 我应该回家换衣服了 |
[30:43] | Unless you want to lend me something. | 除非你想要借点穿的给我 |
[30:49] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:51] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[30:53] | I’m giving you my A-game material. | 我都拿出杀手锏了 |
[30:55] | I’m not getting anything back. | 却没有得到什么回应 |
[30:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:01] | I’m worried I was too harsh with Lydia. | 我担心对莉迪娅的态度太恶劣了 |
[31:04] | Clearly, she’s in trouble, | 很明显 她很难受 |
[31:06] | and I think she could use my help. | 我觉得可以帮帮她 |
[31:08] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[31:10] | And despite my personal feelings about it, | 不管我个人对这事的感受 |
[31:12] | this is what I do for a living. | 我就是靠这谋生的 |
[31:15] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我要去和她谈谈 |
[31:19] | You think it’s a terrible idea, right? | 你觉得这想法很糟糕吧 |
[31:20] | I actually think you should go. | 其实我认为你应该这么做的 |
[31:23] | You care about people. | 你关心身边的人 |
[31:23] | It’s one of the reasons I love you. | 这是我爱你的其中一个原因 |
[31:27] | Did you just say you love me? | 你刚刚是说了你爱我吗 |
[31:31] | – Yes. – Good. Because I love you, too. | -是的 -太好了 因为我也爱你 |
[31:40] | Okay. So, I don’t know how long I’m gonna be gone. | 好了 我不知道要离开多久 |
[31:43] | So I’m gonna drop Vivian with Alec on the way. | 所以我要顺路把薇薇安交给亚历克照顾 |
[31:46] | Hello! | 你好呀 |
[31:47] | Karen, don’t be silly. I’ll — I’ll look after her. | 凯伦 别傻了 我会照顾她的 |
[31:50] | We’re old friends by now. | 我和她都成了老朋友了 |
[31:52] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, no problem. | -你确定吗 -是啊 没问题 |
[31:57] | You be good for Adam. | 你和亚当在一起要乖乖的 |
[31:59] | Don’t scare him away. Okay? | 不要把他吓跑了 好吗 |
[32:02] | Remember — Mommy loves you. | 要记得妈妈很爱你哦 |
[32:14] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[32:16] | Is something going on? | 出什么事了吗 |
[32:20] | Okay. I know I shouldn’t talk to you about this, | 好吧 我知道我不应该和你说这些 |
[32:22] | but Scott’s ex was just in here. | 但斯科特的前任刚刚来这里了 |
[32:25] | She told me that he still loved me. Can you believe it?! | 她告诉我斯科特依然爱我 你相信吗 |
[32:27] | Okay, slow down and tell me exactly what you’re talking about. | 好吧 慢慢告诉我你到底在说些什么 |
[32:30] | I thought you were done with Scott. | 我以为你和斯科特已经结束了 |
[32:32] | So did I. I was, until this happened. | 我也是 在这之前我也以为 |
[32:35] | She came in to see the woman | 她来这找一个斯科特依然 |
[32:36] | that Scott was still in love with. | 深爱着的女人 |
[32:39] | And she said that woman was you — specifically? | 她明确地说了那个女人是你吗 |
[32:43] | Well, she said there were still pictures of me on his phone, | 她说斯科特的手机里还有我的照片 |
[32:45] | so it seems pretty obvious. | 所以算是挺明显的 |
[32:51] | Okay. I don’t know how else to say this, | 好吧 我不知道我还能怎么说 |
[32:53] | so I’m… just gonna say it. | 但我还是要说出来 |
[32:57] | Scott isn’t in love with you. | 斯科特仍爱着的人不是你 |
[33:02] | Even if that were true, which it’s not, | 就算不是我 现在证明是我啊 |
[33:05] | how would you know? | 你怎么会知道呢 |
[33:07] | Are you speaking to Scott a lot these days? | 你最近和斯科特聊天了吗 |
[33:09] | Did he tell you himself? | 他亲自告诉你的吗 |
[33:10] | No. Joss did. | 没有 是乔斯说的 |
[33:13] | And she’d kill me if she knew I was telling you this. | 如果她知道是我说的 她得杀了我 |
[33:15] | What does Joss have to do with this? | 这件事和乔斯有什么关系 |
[33:17] | When Scott went to see Joss, he told her | 斯科特去见乔斯的时候 他告诉她 |
[33:18] | that he still loved her and that he wanted to try again. | 他依然爱着乔斯 想重新开始 |
[33:20] | And then he tried to kiss her. | 之后他还想要吻乔斯 |
[33:24] | Wait, what? | 等一下 你在说什么 |
[33:25] | But she — she kicked him out, | 但乔斯把他赶走了 |
[33:27] | and that’s why she told him to leave you alone. | 所以乔斯才叫他离你远点 |
[33:30] | He was just using you. | 他只是在利用你 |
[33:34] | I’m so sorry, Kate. I just thought you should know. | 抱歉 凯特 我只是觉得你理应知情 |
[33:37] | Joss was just trying to protect your feelings | 乔斯不告诉你这些 |
[33:39] | by not telling you any of this. | 只是想要保护你 |
[33:41] | She really does care about you. | 她是真的关心你 |
[33:53] | Lydia? Are you in there? | 莉迪娅 你在吗 |
[33:56] | Lydia! | 莉迪娅 |
[34:10] | Lydia? | 莉迪娅 |
[34:13] | Lydia. | 莉迪娅 |
[34:20] | What did you do, Lydia? | 你做了什么 莉迪娅 |
[34:28] | It’s okay, Lydia. I-I’m gonna get you some help. | 没事的 莉迪娅 我会帮助你的 |
[34:31] | Just go. I don’t want any help. | 走开 我不需要帮助 |
[34:34] | I’m gonna get you a glass of water. | 我去给你倒杯水 |
[34:42] | If you call 911, I swear to God, I’ll jump. | 如果你报警 我发誓会跳下去 |
[34:48] | I know it’s quick, but they want us to get started right away. | 我知道有些匆忙 但他们想我们马上开始 |
[34:50] | This is my shot. | 这是我的机会 |
[34:51] | Of course. Well, good luck. | 当然 祝你好运 |
[34:55] | Have fun. I know you guys are gonna be great. | 尽情享受 我知道你们会是最棒的 |
[34:58] | Aww, thanks, Luce. | 谢谢你 露西 |
[34:59] | And hey, no kissing anyone while I’m gone. | 还有 我离开期间不准亲别人 |
[35:01] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[35:10] | So, you okay? What’s up? | 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[35:13] | I’m just… excited for you. | 我只是…太为你激动了 |
[35:15] | I-I know how hard you’ve worked to get here. | 我知道你一路走来付出了太多 |
[35:18] | Maybe this could be the break you need. | 也许这次是你所需要的突破 |
[35:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:38] | – Bye. – Okay. | -再见 -好的 |
[35:48] | – I’m Josslyn. – How are you? | -我是乔斯琳 -你好 |
[35:50] | – And this is Harry Davis. Hey. – Nice to meet you. | -这位是哈利·戴维斯 -幸会 |
[35:52] | You too. Thanks for coming. | 幸会 感谢你们前来 |
[35:55] | One quick thing I need to mention — | 有件小事需要说下 |
[35:56] | There have been some developments. | 报价上有一些变化 |
[35:59] | What kind of developments? | 什么变化 |
[36:00] | Multiple offers, | 多倍出价 |
[36:01] | a couple of them over the asking price. | 有些人出的价已经超过了报价 |
[36:05] | Right. Um… | 好吧… |
[36:07] | Well, I can tell you right now, Frank, | 实话跟你说 弗兰克 |
[36:08] | that we can’t beat the other offers you got. | 我们出不起比其他人更高的价 |
[36:10] | We can’t — we can’t go above asking, | 这价格已经是我们的极限了 |
[36:12] | but we can meet it. | 但总有商量的余地 |
[36:14] | I don’t know what other people are planning for this place, | 我不知道别人打算出多少钱买这里 |
[36:17] | you know, but, Frank, we want to build our dream here. | 但是 弗兰克 我们想在这开创梦想 |
[36:20] | Our own little bistro | 我们自己的小酒馆 |
[36:22] | where we can spend the rest of our lives together, you know? | 可以共度余生的小天地 你知道吗 |
[36:25] | And this — this spot’s really special to us | 这地方对我们有特殊的意义 |
[36:26] | ’cause we got engaged here. | 因为我们在这里订婚 |
[36:28] | – Really? – Yeah. Right out there. | -真的吗 -是的 就在那 |
[36:33] | Well, I’m a sucker for a good story. | 我就是听不得感人的故事 |
[36:35] | How long you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[36:37] | Well, we’re not yet. | 我们还没有结婚 |
[36:38] | Though, we almost got married in Vegas — by Charo. | 但在拉斯维加斯差点由夏洛为我们主婚 |
[36:41] | We’re still — we’re still engaged. | 我们…仍在订婚期 |
[36:45] | Well, if you can meet asking, | 如果你们愿意商量 |
[36:49] | I think we can work something out. | 我想应该有解决的方法 |
[36:51] | Here, take a seat. | 这里 请坐吧 |
[36:54] | And when you do decide to get married, | 如果你们什么时候想结婚了 |
[36:56] | if you need someone to officiate, | 需要主婚人的话 |
[36:58] | you might give me a call. | 不妨给我打个电话 |
[36:59] | I’m not Charo, but I used to be a judge. | 虽然我不是夏洛 但我以前是法官 |
[37:09] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[37:12] | I think I am. | 我想是的 |
[37:15] | But would it feel like we’re rushing it, or…? | 但会不会显得太仓促了 或是… |
[37:17] | No. No. Not rushing. | 不 一点都不仓促 |
[37:19] | It actually feels like this is the universe | 感觉是上帝在提醒我们 |
[37:20] | telling us that this is the perfect time. | 这是完美的时机 |
[37:23] | You’re right. Yeah. What are we waiting for? | 你说的对 那我们还等什么 |
[37:29] | Friends, family, beachgoers… | 朋友 家人 海滩游客 |
[37:35] | Talk to me, Lydia. | 跟我谈谈 莉迪亚 |
[37:38] | I can stay here as long as you want. | 只要你愿意 我在这待多久都可以 |
[37:42] | Wouldn’t even matter, right? | 无所谓了 对吧 |
[37:45] | No one would even miss me. | 没人会想念我 |
[37:47] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[37:49] | What about your family? | 你的家人呢 |
[37:51] | They’ve given up on me. | 他们放弃我了 |
[37:52] | Do you have a ring? | 你们带戒指了吗 |
[37:54] | – Uh…do you, uh… – Oh, um, no. No. | -你有吗 -不 没有 |
[37:57] | – We’re not really…prepared. – It’s fine. | -我们还没有…准备 -没关系 |
[37:59] | You know what? Hold that thought. | 别急 稍微等我下 |
[38:00] | I could use my engagement ring. | 可以用我的订婚戒指 |
[38:02] | No. Wait. | 不行 等等 |
[38:03] | What are you doing? Just — | 你在干什么 |
[38:10] | He’s a crazy man. | 他真是个疯子 |
[38:14] | – No! – Yes, I do. | -不会吧 -我找到了 |
[38:17] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[38:18] | They tried to help me. | 他们试过帮助我 |
[38:20] | They sent me to doctors since I was 8 years old. | 我从八岁起就被送去看医生 |
[38:24] | But when I moved out here, they were done with me. | 但等我搬到这里 他们就放弃我了 |
[38:27] | I embarrassed them. | 我令他们蒙羞 |
[38:29] | Would you like to say a few words? | 你想说点什么吗 |
[38:32] | Sure. | 好的 |
[38:34] | – Uh…right. Joss. – Yes. | -有了 乔斯 -嗯 |
[38:38] | Standing here in the spot | 当我重新站在 |
[38:40] | where I proposed to you all those months ago, | 几个月前向你求婚的这片沙滩上 |
[38:43] | I can honestly say that I — I love you more than ever. | 坦诚地说 我对你的爱更胜往昔 |
[38:48] | And I promise you that I will always be there | 我发誓 无论何时何地 |
[38:50] | for you whenever and wherever you need me, okay? | 只要你需要我 我都会在你身旁 |
[38:53] | Because this is where we belong — together. | 因为这是我们彼此的归宿 |
[39:03] | How about the little finger? Any finger. | 戴小指上吧 其他手指 |
[39:08] | – Perfect. – Yay! | -完美 -耶 |
[39:23] | I’m just a college dropout with no future. | 我只是个没前途的大学辍学生 |
[39:29] | Okay, now you say something amazing. | 好了 到你说些感人的话了 |
[39:31] | Oh! Okay. | 好的 |
[39:34] | Well… | 那么… |
[39:36] | You know, baby, that I believe | 亲爱的 我坚信 |
[39:38] | that everything happens for a reason, | 万事皆有因 |
[39:40] | and I honestly think that this last year | 我真的认为过去一年的经历 |
[39:43] | has actually made us stronger. | 让我们更加坚强 |
[39:45] | Despite all the challenges that we faced | 尽管我们面对了诸多挑战 |
[39:47] | and the obstacles that were in our way, | 前进的路上障碍不断 |
[39:51] | the only thing that I was clear about | 但我唯一确信的是 |
[39:52] | is that we are destined to be together. | 我们命中注定要在一起 |
[40:11] | Lydia! Don’t! | 莉迪亚 不要 |
[40:19] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们正式成为夫妻 |
[40:23] | You may kiss each other for the rest of your lives. | 你们可以倾尽一生亲吻彼此了 |