时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Can you hear that? | 能听到吗? |
[00:11] | Sounds like another hit. | 一听就知道 又会大受欢迎 |
[00:14] | What? What? | 什么 什么? |
[00:17] | Well, you can’t really appreciate it over the phone. | 你从电话里听的当然不会太满意 |
[00:22] | No, Chloe, darling, we can’t re-record it. | 不 亲爱的 Chloe 我不能再重录了 |
[00:25] | We’re already four months behind schedule. | 已经比预期迟了4个月了 |
[00:29] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[00:30] | Trust my gut. It’s golden. | 相信我 我现在可是鸿运当头 |
[00:33] | Even Darwin loves it. | 连Darwin都喜欢 |
[00:34] | He’s been dancing around the house all night. | 他整晚都在房子里跳舞 |
[00:36] | It’s mommy. | 是妈妈 |
[00:38] | Tell her how much you love it. | 告诉她你有多喜欢 |
[00:42] | He can’t talk right now. He’s busy. | 他现在不能说话 他很忙 |
[00:45] | Look, I love you, too. | 听着 我也爱你 |
[00:48] | All right. | 好 |
[00:57] | So… | 那么 |
[01:06] | Nice… slow fade. | 好东西都溜走了 |
[01:11] | You know, everything fades, Darwin. | 一切都没了 Darwin |
[01:13] | Songs fade. | 歌没了 |
[01:15] | Love fades. | 爱没了 |
[01:19] | Happiness fades. | 没有了幸福 |
[01:22] | Idea for album cover… | 关于专集封面的想法 有人入侵 |
[01:34] | It’s okay, Darwin. | 没事的 Darwin |
[01:36] | Come on. Don’t be scared. Come on. Come on. | 不要害怕 我们走 |
[01:40] | Come on, Darwin. Come on. | 走 走 |
[01:42] | Come on. Let’s go to the panic room. We’ll be okay. | 去密室里 没事的 |
[01:44] | Come on, Darwin. Come on. It’s okay, buddy. | 走 Darwin |
[01:47] | Come on. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 伙计 走 |
[01:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:51] | It’s okay. It’s okay, buddy. | 没事 |
[01:53] | We’re safe in here. | 在这里很安全 |
[02:03] | Mr. Blackburn, are you in here? | Blackburn先生 你在吗? |
[02:07] | Hello, sir, we’re the police! | 先生 我们是警察 |
[02:09] | Is there an intercom or something? | 有对讲机或别的吗? |
[02:11] | I don’t see one. | 我没看到 |
[02:34] | Should I read him his rights? | 要向他宣读他的权利么? Benjy 你可以打过他 |
[03:58] | Benjy, I am so disappointed in you, | Benjy 我对你太失望了 |
[04:01] | and you were lucky you weren’t expelled. | 你没被开除 真是幸运 |
[04:03] | – Uh-oh. – What? | 什么? |
[04:04] | Oh, the Band-Aid is… | 不 那绷带 |
[04:06] | It’s okay. It doesn’t have to be perfect… Ow! | 没事的 不一定都要完美的 |
[04:08] | You’ll heal faster if it’s straighter. | 如果直点会好的更快 |
[04:10] | Mom, can you please do this? | 妈妈 你能过来帮我弄吗? |
[04:13] | You don’t want me near you, | 要不是为了打架弄来的伤口 |
[04:14] | and it serves you right for fighting. | 你才不会叫我过来呢 |
[04:16] | I wasn’t fighting. You said I could defend myself. | 我没打架 你说我能自卫 |
[04:18] | You weren’t defending yourself. | 你不是自卫 |
[04:20] | You were defending that little boy, | 你是在保护别的孩子 |
[04:21] | and you know it. | 你知道 |
[04:23] | His name is Reuben. | 他叫Ruben |
[04:24] | Everyone was picking on him. | 大家都不喜欢他 |
[04:25] | They were giving him a wedgie. | 他们给他弄成Widgen |
[04:27] | What’s a wedgie? | 什么是Widgen? |
[04:28] | It’s when they lift your underwear all the way out of your pants. | 把你内衣从裤子里拉到最外面来 |
[04:31] | Oh. When I was a kid, they called it something else. | 我小时候 不是这样叫的 |
[04:33] | – What? – An Adrian. | 叫什么? 叫Adrian |
[04:35] | I feel sorry for Reuben, too. I really do. | 我也真的很同情Ruben |
[04:37] | But he’s not your problem, | 但他不是你的责任 |
[04:39] | and you should have gone to another teacher. | 你要找老师 |
[04:40] | Teachers don’t do anything. | 老师什么都没做 |
[04:42] | He gets picked on every day. | 他每天都被欺负 |
[04:44] | He’s too little to fight back. | 他太小了 没法反击 |
[04:45] | Benjy | Benjy, rules are rules. |
[04:47] | Now, you’re punished, | 规则就是规则 你得受罚 |
[04:48] | and there’s no TV, and there’s no PlayStation. | 不能看电视 不能玩游戏 |
[04:51] | Mom. | 妈妈 Sharona 他只是在帮一个朋友 |
[04:52] | Sharona, he was just sticking up for a friend. | Sharona 他只是在帮一个朋友 |
[04:54] | Adrian, you stay out of it. You’re not his father. | 他不该 没你的事 你不是他父亲 |
[04:57] | That’s true, | 对 |
[04:59] | but I care about him as much as any father. Ow! | 但我和真正的父亲一样在乎他 |
[05:02] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[05:08] | Hello? | 是 是 |
[05:09] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, he’s here. Uh-huh. | 他在这里 好了 |
[05:13] | Oh, okay. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[05:15] | Uh, 715 Vinton Street. | 文顿街道715号 |
[05:18] | Okay, great. | 好 |
[05:20] | Yeah, we’ll be there. | 我们会去的 |
[05:21] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[05:24] | Adrian | Adrian, we have a job. We got to go. |
[05:29] | What… | 我们要走了 有工作 |
[05:31] | Please look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:33] | Benjy, I’m going to call Aunt Gail, | Benjy 我给姨妈打电话来 |
[05:35] | and she’s going to make you dinner tonight, okay? | 她会给你做晚饭 好吗? |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:38] | Now, I want you to go to your room | 你回房间去 |
[05:41] | and think about what you’ve done. | 好好反省反省 |
[05:44] | Okay. | |
[05:46] | You know I still love you, right? | 你知道我还是很爱你 对不? |
[05:50] | All right. Go to your room. | 好 |
[06:12] | Monk. Sharona. | 去吧 |
[06:14] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[06:15] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们到来 |
[06:17] | We’ve got a very bizarre situation here. | 这里有非常两难的情况 |
[06:19] | I could use a second opinion. | 我需要听听第二种意见 |
[06:21] | Third opinion. | – 是第三种 – 什么? |
[06:22] | What? | 我告诉过你我的想法了 |
[06:23] | Well, I already told you what I thought, | 我告诉过你我的想法了 |
[06:24] | so this would be a third opinion. | 所以 这是第三种 |
[06:26] | Whatever. A third opinion. | 随便吧 第三种建议 |
[06:29] | – Who’s the victim? – Ian Blackburn. | 受害人是谁? |
[06:31] | He’s a major-league record producer, | 他是职业录音制片人 |
[06:33] | and he’s worked with everybody… | 他和很多人工作 |
[06:35] | The Stones, Springsteen, The Eagles. | 鹰和春绿 |
[06:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Isn’t he married to Chloe? | 他和Chloe结婚吗? |
[06:38] | Yeah, yeah, they’ve been married for two years. | 是 结婚两年了 |
[06:40] | He produces all of her stuff. | 他给她制作所有的歌曲 |
[06:42] | At least he did until 5:09 this morning. | 至少他到今天早上5:09还在做 |
[06:44] | Who’s Chloe? | Chloe是谁? |
[06:49] | Well, she’s the most famous singer on the planet. | 她是地球上最著名的歌手 |
[06:54] | Chloe Oh… Chloe. | |
[06:56] | Yeah, sure. She’s great. | 对 她太棒了 |
[06:58] | I love that song she does about… | 我喜欢她 爱那个人 |
[07:01] | Lovin’ that guy, ’cause… | 那首歌 因为 |
[07:04] | Look, the press hasn’t gotten wind of this yet, but it won’t be long. | 听着 新闻界还不知道这件事 |
[07:07] | – Captain? – Yeah? | 但用不了多久 队长 |
[07:09] | – You wanted to see the window? – Yes, sir. | 你想看看窗户吗? 好 |
[07:12] | He got in through here? | 他从这里进去的吗 |
[07:14] | No, he never got in. He broke the glass, | 不是 他没进去 打碎了玻璃 |
[07:16] | set off the alarm, and that scared him away. | 报警铃响了 吓走了他 |
[07:18] | Probably just some neighborhood kid. | 也许是一些附近的孩子 |
[07:20] | Yep. | 很奇怪 |
[07:21] | That is strange. | 很奇怪 |
[07:23] | What’s strange? | 什么奇怪? |
[07:24] | These footprints heading toward the house… | 这些脚印通往房子 |
[07:27] | You see the whole foot. He’s walking. | 看这些脚印 他当时在走 |
[07:30] | So? | 所以呢? |
[07:32] | Look at these heading the other way. | 看看这些通往其他方向 |
[07:35] | You see the whole foot. | 看看这些脚印 |
[07:37] | Still walking. | 都没停下来 |
[07:39] | If somebody tripped an alarm, especially a kid, | 如果有人报警 特别是孩子 |
[07:42] | you’d think they’d run away. | 你认为他们逃走了 |
[07:44] | You might be right, but it doesn’t matter, | 你说的对 但没关系 |
[07:46] | because whoever broke that glass | 因为任何人打碎了玻璃 |
[07:49] | never got into the house. He’s not the killer. | 没进入房间 他不是凶手 |
[07:52] | Then who is? Do you have a suspect? | 那么是谁? 你有嫌疑人吗 |
[07:54] | Yep. | 是 |
[07:55] | You want to meet him? | 你想见见他吗? |
[08:09] | It’s a monkey. | 猴子 |
[08:13] | Actually, he’s a chimpanzee. | 事实上 是黑猩猩 |
[08:17] | His name’s Darwin. He’s 5 years old. | 他叫Darwin 5岁了 |
[08:19] | He’s been living with Mr. Blackburn | 他小时候就一直 |
[08:20] | since he was a baby. | 和Blackburn先生住在一起 |
[08:22] | I mean a baby chimp. He was never a regular baby. | 我是说小猩猩 他还没有成年呢 |
[08:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:30] | He’s our suspect. He’s the shooter. | 他是我们的嫌疑人 是他开枪的 |
[08:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:38] | The chimp was alone in a locked room | 在那间上锁的房间里 |
[08:41] | with the victim. | 只有这只猩猩和受害人 |
[08:42] | We found a gun in his hand. | 而我们又在他手里找到了枪 |
[08:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:51] | Look at him. He’s scared to death. | 看看他 他怕的要死 |
[08:54] | – Honey, come over here. – Sharona, don’t touch him. | 过来 Sharona 不要碰他 |
[08:56] | D-Don’t touch it. | 不要碰 |
[08:58] | Don’t… now you’re going… | |
[08:59] | You’re going to have to be quarantined, | 你得被隔离的 |
[09:01] | and you will, too. You all will. | 你也是 |
[09:03] | Monk. | 你们都是 |
[09:05] | I think he’s hungry. Has anybody fed him? | 他饿了 有人喂他吗? |
[09:07] | We called Animal Control. They’ll be here soon. | 我们给动物中心打过电话了 他们马上到 |
[09:10] | Is there a kitchen around here? | 这里有厨房吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah, in there. | 在那里 |
[09:13] | – I’ll go with you. – Why? | 我和你一起去 为什么? |
[09:16] | He’s dangerous, Sharona. He’s killed before. | 他很危险 Sharona 他有杀人前科 |
[09:19] | Oh, please. | 他连苍蝇都伤害不了 |
[09:20] | He wouldn’t hurt a fly. Look at him. | 看看他 |
[09:23] | Come on, honey. Come on. | 亲爱的 |
[09:26] | This is his own private recording studio. | 他有自己的录音室 |
[09:29] | 48 tracks, all-digital. State of the art. | 48音频 都是数码的 国家级的 |
[09:34] | Is that the wife? | 是他妻子吗? |
[09:35] | Yep… Chloe. | 是 Chloe |
[09:38] | She’s state of the art, too. | 她也是国家级的 |
[09:40] | I just talked to her. She was in Dallas | 我和她谈过 |
[09:41] | doing a show last night. | 她在达拉斯 昨晚在做表演 |
[09:43] | How did she take the news? | 她知道消息有什么反应? |
[09:45] | Shock, tears. It sounded genuine. | 震惊 |
[09:48] | Whoa, whoa. | 哭 听起来很真实 |
[09:53] | Uh… | 好 |
[09:55] | she’s canceling her tour. She’s flying back here. | 她取消了行程 会飞回来 |
[09:57] | She’ll be here later today. | 今天会到 |
[09:59] | She told me she spoke to Ian at around 4:00 a.m. | 她在凌晨4点和Ian通话过 |
[10:03] | He was in here mixing a song. | 他在这里录歌 |
[10:05] | Monk. | |
[10:08] | And, uh, at 5:09, | 在5:09 |
[10:10] | somebody broke the window downstairs. | 有人打破楼下的窗户 |
[10:13] | Which… Which set off the alarm. | 触发了报警器 |
[10:15] | – Right. | – Right. 对 |
[10:17] | At which point Blackburn grabbed the monkey, | 也就那时候 Blackburn抓住猴子 |
[10:19] | and they skedaddled down that hall toward the bedroom. | 他们沿着走廊逃走 向卧室逃去 |
[10:21] | Monk, stop it. | Monk 住手 |
[10:22] | What is that? | 什么声音? 听到没有 |
[10:24] | – Do you… do you hear that? – What? | – 什么? |
[10:26] | Listen. | – 听 |
[10:40] | It’s a pill dispenser. | 分配药物器 |
[10:43] | Oh, yeah, she said that he was on antidepressants. | 是 她说他正在接受抑郁症治疗 |
[10:47] | Karen’s got one of those. | Karen也有一个这样的 |
[10:49] | It’s got a built-in alarm in it. | 有闹钟功能 可以设置时间 |
[10:51] | It reminds her when to take the pills. | 到吃药的时候提醒她 |
[10:52] | This one’s set for 4:30 a.m., | 这设置的是凌晨4:30 |
[10:54] | but you said the alarm went off at 5:09. | 但你说报警是在5:09 |
[10:57] | – So why didn’t he take his pills? – Why didn’t he take his pills? | 为什么他不吃药呢? 他为什么不吃药? |
[11:02] | – That’s pretty weird. – Hang on. | 很奇怪 |
[11:04] | It gets weirder. Come on. | 等等 还有更怪异的呢 |
[11:11] | Okay, come on, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[11:12] | Feel better? Do you feel better? | 感觉好点吗? |
[11:17] | Okay. | 好点吗? |
[11:18] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么? |
[11:23] | Guess he’s not going to be the best witness. | 他可不是最好的目击证人 |
[11:26] | He’s not a witness, Sharona. | 他不是证人 |
[11:27] | He’s the killer. Whoa. | Sharona 他是凶手 |
[11:30] | Hey, watch it. | 小心点 |
[11:32] | He did it. | 他干的 |
[11:34] | We’ll see what Adrian says. | 我们看看Adrian怎么说 |
[11:36] | He’s very smart. He’s going to figure it all out. | 他很聪明 他会弄明白一切的 |
[11:40] | They call it a panic room. | 他们称这为密室 |
[11:42] | I know that’s a difficult concept, | 我知道你很难弄明白 |
[11:44] | because for you, every room is a panic room. | 对你来说 每个房间都是密室 |
[11:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:47] | If there’s an intruder in the house, you run in there, you lock the door, | 如果有人来 你跑进来 锁上门 |
[11:49] | – and wait for the cavalry. – Which is what Blackburn did. | 等待警察来 – Blackburn是这样做的吗? – 对 |
[11:52] | Exactly. The alarm came in at 5:09, | 对 |
[11:54] | two uniforms responded, no sign of an intruder. | 5:09报警器响 两名军装警察来查看 |
[11:56] | They run upstairs, knock, knock, | 没有入侵者迹象 他们跑到楼下 敲门 |
[11:58] | door’s locked, no answer. | 门是锁上的 没人回答 |
[12:00] | They cut their way in. | 他们绕道走 |
[12:03] | They find him right there, shot four times. | 在那里找到他 射中四枪 |
[12:05] | Once in the chest, once in the head, | 一枪在胸部 一枪在头上 |
[12:08] | twice in the back. | 两枪在背部 |
[12:09] | King Kong is right there next to him, | 金刚就在他身边 |
[12:11] | covered with blood, with a gun in his hand. | 浑身是血 手里拿着枪 |
[12:15] | And the room was locked from the inside? | 房间是从里面锁的吗 |
[12:18] | Oh, yeah… locked and bolted. | 对 从里面锁上 |
[12:22] | As you can see, it’s completely self-contained. | 你也看到 这里什么都有 |
[12:24] | You could live in here for a week. | 你可以在里面住上一周 |
[12:27] | Well, not you, but a person could. | 你当然不行 不过正常人可以 |
[12:40] | Who owned the gun? | 谁的枪? |
[12:42] | He did. He kept it in here. | 他的 他留在这里面的 |
[12:48] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[12:51] | I mean, am I missing anything? | 我遗漏什么吗? |
[12:53] | Because I-I want to be sure before I go on television | 因为在我去电视台说猴子凶手前 |
[12:56] | and utter the words “killer monkey.” Mm. | 我想确定一下 |
[13:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:05] | Oh, my God. | Oh, my God. 上帝 上帝 |
[13:08] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 |
[13:10] | Oh, my… | |
[13:12] | I’m trapped in here. | 我被困在这里了 |
[13:14] | Monk I’m trapped in here! | |
[13:15] | Monk, you’re not trapped. | Monk 你没有被困 |
[13:17] | Captain! | 队长 |
[13:18] | Monk, just push this button here on the wall. | Monk 按下墙上的按钮就好 |
[13:20] | Oh, God, it’s soundproof. | 上帝 这是隔音的 |
[13:21] | Can you hear me?! | 能听到我吗? |
[13:22] | Monk, I can hear you. | Monk 我能听到 |
[13:24] | I’m trapped in here! | 我被困在这里 |
[13:25] | Monk, I can hear you… I can see you. | Monk 我能听到也能看到你 |
[13:26] | There’s a hole in the door. Monk. | 门上有个洞 |
[13:29] | I’m running out of air. | 我要完蛋了 |
[13:30] | No, you’re not running out of air, Monk. Monk. | 不 你不会的 Monk Monk |
[13:32] | I’m running out of air! | 我要被蒸发了 |
[13:33] | You’re not running out of air. | 你不会的 |
[13:34] | – There’s a… – Can’t breathe! | 我不能呼吸 |
[13:36] | Monk. Monk! | |
[13:38] | I can’t breathe! | 我不能呼吸 |
[13:39] | Monk, you can breathe. There’s a hole in the door. | Monk 你能呼吸 门上有个洞 看 |
[13:42] | Captain, no more talking. | 别再说了 |
[13:44] | Monk, look at me. | Monk 看我 按下按钮 |
[13:46] | Monk, push the button. | Monk 看我 按下按钮 |
[13:47] | No more talking! | 不要说话 我得节约氧气 |
[13:49] | Monk, look at me! Monk. | Monk 看着我 Monk |
[13:52] | Help me! | 救命 |
[13:53] | Got to conserve air. | 要节约空气 |
[13:56] | Monk, just push the button. | Monk 按下按钮 |
[13:58] | Push… Push… Push the green button. | 按 |
[14:00] | Monk. | 按绿色按钮 |
[14:03] | The green button that says “open.” | 绿色按钮是开门的 |
[14:06] | No, the button here that says “open” | 不 |
[14:08] | by the door… Monk. | 这里的按钮是打开 在门边 |
[14:20] | That’s a panic room. | 那是密室 |
[14:23] | Adrian, are you all right? | Adrian 你没事吧? |
[14:24] | Almost ran out of air. | 差点就完蛋了 |
[14:27] | Well, at least you didn’t lose your head, | 至少你没发疯 |
[14:29] | and that’s the important thing. | 这是最重要的 |
[14:30] | Excuse me. We’re from Animal Control. | 对不起 我们是动物中心的 |
[14:40] | Please, darling, come here. | 没事的 过来 |
[14:43] | Oh, shh, shh. | 走吧 和我们一起走 |
[14:44] | Here you go, fella. You got to come with us now. | 走吧 和我们一起走 |
[14:46] | That’s a good boy. | 好孩子 不 你们要把他怎么样 |
[14:47] | No, what are you going to do with him? | 不 你们要把他怎么样 |
[14:48] | If he killed somebody, we’re going to have to put him down. | 如果他杀人了 我们必须禁闭他 |
[14:50] | You’re going to put him down? | 你们要禁闭他? |
[14:52] | I’m afraid so. That’s the law. | 对 这是法律 |
[14:53] | What? | 什么? |
[14:55] | Adrian, you have to do something. | Adrian 你必须制止他们 |
[14:57] | – He didn’t do it. – Sharona, the room was locked. | 他没做 Sharona |
[14:59] | There was nobody else in there. | 门是锁的 那里没别人 |
[15:01] | I don’t care! He didn’t do it! | 我不在乎 |
[15:03] | I… He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[15:05] | I know he didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 我知道他不会干的 |
[15:14] | You like that? | 喜欢吗? 想我吗? |
[15:15] | You miss me? Huh? | 喜欢吗? 想我吗? |
[15:17] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[15:18] | So how long have you two been dating? | 你们约会多久了? |
[15:21] | He’s just jealous ’cause you’re cuter than him, | 他忌妒你比他可爱 |
[15:23] | and you smell better. | 你也比他香多了 |
[15:25] | Well, they finally spelled my name right, | 他们终于拼对了我的名字 |
[15:27] | the one time I wish they hadn’t. | 偏偏这次我希望他们不要写对 |
[15:30] | I can’t believe I let her talk me into this. | 真不敢相信 我让她这么说我 |
[15:32] | There are a few things that don’t add up. | 有些东西他们没提到 |
[15:34] | Like the footprints? | 什么? 脚印吗? |
[15:36] | And the pill dispenser. | 还有药物分配器 |
[15:37] | Monk, there’s always going to be a loose end or two. | Monk 人总会有些疏忽的 |
[15:39] | Lest we forget that the monkey and the victim | 千万别忘了只有那只猴子 |
[15:41] | were in a locked room alone. | 和受害人待在上锁的房间里 |
[15:44] | There is that. | 就是这样 |
[15:46] | Look, I called the San Francisco Zoo, | 我给旧金山动物园打电话 |
[15:47] | and they don’t think a chimpanzee can fire a handgun. | 他们说黑猩猩不会开枪 |
[15:50] | Of course he can. | 它当然能 |
[15:51] | If you can peel a banana, you can fire a gun. | 他能剥香蕉 就能开枪 |
[15:53] | What, are you an expert now? | 你是专家吗? |
[15:54] | – Are you? – More than you. | 那你又是专家么? 比你强 |
[15:56] | Hey, children, let’s not fight in front of the monkey, okay? | 不要在猴子面前争论 好吗? |
[15:58] | It’s a legitimate question, and we’re going to settle it | 这是一个法律问题 我们会解决的 |
[16:00] | once and for all right now. | 现在就来解决 |
[16:04] | Lieutenant, give me that gun. | 副队 给我枪 |
[16:08] | Is it loaded? | 有子弹吗? |
[16:10] | No, sir. I emptied it myself. | 没有 我亲自取出来的 |
[16:11] | Good. Okay. | 好的 |
[16:14] | I’m going downstairs with our suspect. | 我现在跟嫌疑人一起到楼下审讯室 |
[16:17] | I’m going to hand him a gun, and we’ll see what happens. | 给它枪 我们看看会发生什么 |
[16:19] | Great. I’m going with you. | 好 我和你一起 |
[16:20] | No, Sharona, it’s just me and Darwin. | 不 Sharona 只有我和Darwin |
[16:24] | I’m trying to recreate the conditions in the panic room. | 我想要重建犯罪现场 |
[16:26] | I’m going to lock the door, | 我要锁上门 |
[16:28] | and I’m not coming out until I’m satisfied. | 直到我满意了才出来 |
[16:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:40] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[16:51] | So… | 那么 |
[16:54] | I understand you can use tools. | 我知道你会使用工具 |
[16:58] | I know you’ve seen one of these before. | 你以前见过这个 |
[17:03] | There’s a tool for you. | 给你枪 |
[17:05] | Monk, can I run a theory by you? | Monk 我有个想法说给你听 |
[17:07] | Sure. | 好 |
[17:09] | Suicide by monkey. | 用猴子来自杀? |
[17:12] | Suicide by monkey? | 用猴子来自杀? |
[17:14] | Yeah, what if Ian Blackburn trained the chimp | 是 如果Ian Blackburn训练猩猩 |
[17:17] | to shoot him in the panic room? | 在密室里开枪射他会怎么样? |
[17:19] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这样做? |
[17:20] | So his wife could collect on the insurance. | 这样他妻子就能得到保险金 |
[17:23] | Thus, suicide by monkey. | 所以 用猴子来自杀 |
[17:25] | Thus, theory by monkey. | 猴子理论啊 |
[17:27] | Randy, Ian Blackburn had a $100,000 life insurance policy. | Randy Blackburn有1万美元人寿保险 |
[17:31] | Chloe is worth… what, $20 million? | Chloe有多少? 2000万吗? |
[17:36] | It doesn’t seem worth it. | 这 看起来 不值得 |
[17:42] | That’s true. | 对 |
[17:44] | You keep thinking, Butch. | 你可以继续思考 |
[17:47] | You think you’re pretty cute, don’t you? | 你认为自己很聪明 是吗? |
[17:50] | Hey, get your fingers out of your ears. | 把你的手从耳朵上拿开 |
[17:51] | I’m talking to you. | 我在和你讲话 |
[17:52] | I’m talking to you. | 我和你讲话 |
[17:54] | Are you laughing at me? | 你在嘲笑我吗? |
[17:56] | I said, are you laughing at me?! | 你在嘲笑我吗? |
[17:59] | I think you’ve got an attitude problem, my friend. | 朋友 你的态度有问题 |
[18:02] | Okay, opposable thumbs. | 大拇指 用来干吗的? |
[18:04] | Whoop-de-doo. Here, pick it up. | 开枪 |
[18:07] | Here you go. | 给你 拿着 |
[18:09] | What do you think of that? | 你能开枪的 |
[18:11] | Randy, do you have another piece of gum? | Randy 你还有口香糖吗? |
[18:13] | Yeah, sure. | 有 |
[18:21] | Uh-oh. | 哦 |
[18:25] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[18:30] | Wrong gun. | 拿错枪了 |
[18:35] | Go on, pull the trigger. Go on, pull it. | 来吧 |
[18:38] | Pull it. Pull it. Pull… Pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[18:40] | You hungry, huh? | 你饿了 是吗? |
[18:43] | Bang. | 开枪 来呀 |
[18:52] | Come on! Come on! | Come on! 来吧 来吧 |
[19:00] | Lookit. Monkey. Hey. | 看这里 猴子 |
[19:02] | You like that? Do you like him? | 你喜欢吗?你喜欢吗? |
[19:07] | Captain, open the door! Open the door! | 队长 开门 你拿错枪了 队长 |
[19:13] | Go away! Go away! | 走开 |
[19:15] | I’m not done yet! | 还没结束 |
[19:16] | I told you to leave me alone! | 你们不要管我 |
[19:18] | Go away! I’m not done yet! | 走开 还没结束 |
[19:20] | The other door! | 开门 |
[19:33] | Captain, captain! The gun’s loaded! | 队长 枪有子弹 |
[19:35] | Captain, the gun’s loaded! | 枪有子弹 |
[19:40] | It’s loaded! You’ve got the wrong gun! | 有子弹 |
[19:42] | It’s loaded! | 你拿错枪了 来吧 来吧 空枪 这个是空的 |
[19:53] | Give me your best shot, your stupid primate! | 瞄准点 傻瓜 |
[20:09] | The case is closed. | 这个案子结束了 |
[20:12] | Sharona, you were there. He fired the gun. | Sharona 你也在那里 他开枪了 |
[20:16] | Yeah, but he didn’t aim it. He didn’t hit anything. | 是 但他没瞄准 他什么都没打到 |
[20:20] | Look, in the panic room, | 听着 |
[20:21] | Ian Blackburn was shot four times. | 在密室里 Blackburn被射中四枪 |
[20:23] | Four shots, four hits. | 四枪 四次打中 |
[20:24] | There is no way Darwin could have done that. | Darwin 没办法做到这些 |
[20:26] | – There’s no way. – Maybe you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[20:28] | Okay, now, are you saying that because you agree with me | 你是说你同意我的说法 |
[20:31] | or because you’re afraid of me? | 还是因为你害怕我? |
[20:33] | I’m saying that because I’m afraid of you. | 我这么说因为我害怕你 |
[20:37] | Hey, good choice. That’s the Ultra 4000. | 嘿 有眼光 |
[20:40] | The strongest safe in the world. | 那是4000型号 世界上最安全的装置 |
[20:42] | Hi, I’m Kurt Wolff. Welcome to Wolff Security. | 我是Kurt Wolff 欢迎来到Wolff 安全装置店 |
[20:44] | Oh, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:45] | I’m Sharona, and this is Adrian Monk. | 我是Sharona 他是Adrian Monk |
[20:47] | Hi, how are you? | 你好 |
[20:48] | All right, well, what can I do for you guys today? | 你们有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[20:51] | We’ve got everything you’ll need to sleep a little easier at night. | 我们有你需要的一切 能让你晚上睡的更安稳 |
[20:54] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[20:56] | Let’s see… I design most of the stuff myself, | 大部分东西都是我自己设计的 |
[20:58] | like this necklace, for instance. | 这条项链 比如说 |
[21:01] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[21:02] | It shoots pepper spray. | 它能喷洒胡椒粉 |
[21:05] | I custom-made it for a famous movie star. | 我大部分都是给电影明星做的 |
[21:07] | Joey Heatherton? | |
[21:10] | Um, I can’t tell you who. | 我不能告诉你是谁 |
[21:12] | All I can say is, uh, she’s very beautiful. | 我只能说她很漂亮 |
[21:15] | Joey Heatherton. | |
[21:20] | – Mr. Wolff? – Yeah? | Wolff 先生 什么? |
[21:22] | We’re helping the police investigate the death of Ian Blackburn. | 我们帮助警察调查Blackburn的案件 |
[21:25] | Oh. Um, according to the news, they already know who did it… | 哦 据新闻上说 他们已经找到凶手了 |
[21:30] | that monkey of his. | 是他的猴子干的 |
[21:32] | Well, he’s a chimpanzee, okay? | 是黑猩猩 |
[21:35] | Um, you built the panic room for them, huh? | 你给他们修建了密室 是吗? |
[21:39] | – Is that right? – Um, yes, that’s true. | 对吗? |
[21:41] | I designed it and installed it. | 是 我设计的装修的 |
[21:42] | Excuse me. Could I see that, please? | 对不起 可以看看这个吗? |
[21:45] | Could I take a look at this? | 能看看吗 |
[21:46] | Sure. Excuse me. | 好 对不起 |
[21:50] | That $17,000 camera? | 17,000美元的摄像机? |
[21:54] | Are you sure you’re still interested? | – 你感兴趣吗? – 是 |
[21:56] | Okay. Well, I got to hand it to you. | 好 |
[21:58] | You got great taste. | 我给你看 你品味不错 |
[21:59] | That is the best camera in the world. | 这是世界上最好的摄像机 |
[22:01] | I just sold five of them to the British secret service. | 我刚卖给英国安全局五台 |
[22:03] | How did Chloe hire you? | Chloe怎么能雇佣你? |
[22:05] | Oh, I’ve known Chloe for years. | 我认识Chloe很多年了 |
[22:07] | I used to do security for her band | 在他们不出名时 |
[22:09] | when they were on the road. | 我给他们乐队做过保安 |
[22:11] | You know, most musicians can be a little… | 很多音乐人都有点 |
[22:13] | But, uh, she’s okay. | 她不错 |
[22:14] | The silver one. | 那么 好人 |
[22:15] | Good people. It’s a shame what happened to them. | 发生的一切我感到遗憾 |
[22:17] | Too big. That’s too big. | 太大了 太大了 |
[22:18] | So there’s only one way in, huh? | 这是唯一进入的道路 是吗? |
[22:21] | Um, yeah. Once that door is locked, | 是 一旦门锁上 |
[22:23] | there is… You’d need a tank to get inside. | 你需要乘坦克才能进去 |
[22:27] | Ah. Here we go. | 给你 |
[22:29] | The finest camera in the world. | 世界上最好的摄像机 |
[22:41] | Is that it? | 就这样吗? |
[22:42] | That’s it. Thank you. | 是 谢谢 |
[22:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:47] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[22:49] | I already told the police everything I know. | 我告诉警察我知道的一切 |
[22:51] | Well, we really appreciate your time. | 我们很感激你能见我们 |
[22:54] | I-I’m a big fan. | 我是你的超级歌迷 |
[22:56] | And what about you? | 你呢? |
[22:58] | Me, no. I haven’t really listened | 我不是 |
[23:00] | to the pop rock ‘n’ roll since, uh… | 我从来不听流行 摇滚或者说唱音乐 |
[23:02] | Ever. | 从不? |
[23:03] | That’s about right… ever. But I have heard of you. | 对 从来不听 但我听说过你 |
[23:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:07] | And not just because the monkey killed your husband. | 不仅仅是因为猴子杀害你丈夫 |
[23:11] | Can I get you something? | 你们要喝点什么吗? |
[23:13] | A drink? | |
[23:14] | No, no, no, we’re okay. | 不 不要 |
[23:16] | Um, we just want to ask a couple of questions, that’s all. | 我们 只是想问你一些问题 就这样 |
[23:20] | Go ahead. | 问吧 |
[23:21] | Go ahead. | 问吧 问吧 |
[23:23] | Go ahead. | 快问 |
[23:25] | Mrs. Blackburn… | Blackburn夫人 |
[23:26] | Chloe. | |
[23:27] | Chloe Blackburn. | |
[23:29] | On Sunday night, the police phoned you | 星期日晚上 警察进入密室时 |
[23:33] | while they were trying to open the panic room. | 给你打了个电话 |
[23:35] | Yeah, I was in Dallas. | 是 我在达拉斯 |
[23:38] | At least, I think it was Dallas. | 至少我想 我是在达拉斯 |
[23:40] | It’s all sort of a blur. | 记不清了 一团糟 |
[23:42] | And at that time, | 那时你说过 |
[23:43] | you said that Ian probably killed himself. | Ian也许是自杀 |
[23:46] | Ian was clinically depressed. | Ian非常沮丧 |
[23:48] | He was in therapy and on medication. | 他在接受药物治疗 |
[23:51] | He talked about suicide all the time. | 他一直都在谈论自杀 |
[23:55] | Did you use the panic room a lot? | 你们一直都用密室吗? |
[23:58] | Ian did. | Ian用 |
[23:59] | Um, he went there to meditate and to get away from the world. | 他去那里沉思 想逃离这个世界 |
[24:02] | Maybe even to get away from me. | 也许 也是为了远离我 |
[24:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:07] | Look, this isn’t the best time for me. | 听着 这可不是个问我的好时候 |
[24:10] | The memorial service is tomorrow. | 明天举行葬礼 |
[24:12] | Maybe we can talk next week. | 我们下周谈吧 |
[24:14] | Next week’s too late. They’re going to put Darwin to sleep. | 下周太晚了 他们会把Darwin人道毁灭 |
[24:17] | Good. That animal killed my husband. | 好 那动物杀了我丈夫 |
[24:20] | I couldn’t stand having that beast around. | 我不能忍受身边有野兽 |
[24:23] | Is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[24:25] | Um… | 就这样吗 嗯 |
[24:27] | I’m in mourning, Mr. Monk. | 我在服丧期 Monk先生 |
[24:29] | I really need to be alone. | 我真的想一个人单独待着 |
[24:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:33] | So then who was here last night? | 昨晚谁来过? |
[24:37] | Um, I had a friend over. We had some wine. | 有朋友过来 我们喝了一些白酒 |
[24:40] | Well, champagne. | 是香槟 |
[24:42] | Well, you’re wearing a man’s shirt. | 你穿着男人衬衣 |
[24:46] | It’s my husband’s. | 是我丈夫的 |
[24:49] | Now do you believe me? She’s sleeping around. | 现在你相信我了 她和别的男人上床 |
[24:51] | That’s not a crime. | 那不是犯罪 在她的世界里 |
[24:52] | In her world, it’s standard operating procedure. | 或许这就是她做事的方式 |
[24:54] | Can’t we get a court order? | 我们不能申请搜查令吗? |
[24:56] | Adrian, they’re going to put Darwin to sleep. | Adrain 他们会把Darwin人道毁灭的 他是无辜的 |
[24:57] | He’s innocent. | Sharona 对不起 我们无能为力 |
[24:59] | Sharona, I’m sorry. There’s nothing we can do. | Sharona 对不起 我们无能为力 |
[25:13] | Honey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:17] | Oh, it’s okay, honey. I got you. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:26] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这个 |
[25:29] | Why don’t you stay out here, sir? | 你留在外面 |
[25:30] | I can handle her. | 我能对付她 |
[25:32] | Oh, you can? Since when? | 是吗? 从什么时候开始的? |
[25:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:37] | Sharona, we need to talk. | Sharona 我们要谈谈 |
[25:38] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[25:40] | I think you know. | 你心知肚明 |
[25:43] | What happened here? Did you have a party? | 这里怎么了?你开派对了吗? |
[25:46] | Uh, it’s Benjy. He never picks anything up. | 是Benjy 他从来不收拾东西的 |
[25:49] | Sharona, where’s Darwin? | Sharona Darwin在哪? |
[25:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[25:55] | We’re going to find him. Is he here? | 我们会找到他 他在这里吗? |
[25:58] | Hey, will you put that away? This is my house. | 能放下枪吗? 这是我的家 |
[26:02] | – He’s killed before. – No, he hasn’t. | 他以前杀过人 |
[26:06] | Sharona… | 不 他没有 |
[26:08] | we know that you took him. | Sharona 我们知道你带走了猴子 |
[26:10] | Now, either you tell us where he is, or I’m going to have to take you in. | 要么 你告诉我们他在哪? 要么 我带走你 |
[26:13] | That is the law. | 这是法律 |
[26:15] | Living room secure. I’m heading to the kitchen. | 起居室安全 我去厨房看看 |
[26:18] | Randy | Randy… |
[26:20] | You don’t have to use the walkie-talkie. | 你不必用对讲机 |
[26:22] | I’m 10 feet away. | 我离你不过l0英尺 |
[26:25] | Roger… | |
[26:26] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[26:33] | Hey, what happened here? | 这里怎么了? |
[26:36] | Benjy threw up. | Benjy吐的 |
[26:37] | On the wall? | 吐在墙上吗 |
[26:39] | It was pretty awful. | 很可怕 |
[26:42] | Kitchen secure. | 厨房安全 |
[26:46] | Monkey! | 猴子 猴子 猴子 |
[26:47] | Monkey! Monkey! | 猴子 猴子 猴子 |
[26:49] | False alarm! | 假警报 |
[26:50] | False alarm. | 假警报 |
[26:54] | False alarm. It’s all right. | 假警报 |
[26:56] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[26:58] | Sharona… | |
[27:02] | you were seen. | 你被看到了 |
[27:03] | The animal shelter has a surveillance camera. | 动物收容所有摄像机 |
[27:06] | It recorded your car’s license plate as you drove away. | 你逃走的时候 车牌号都被录下来了 |
[27:09] | They were going to kill him. | 他们会杀了他的 |
[27:11] | Are you going to tell me where he is? | 你会告诉我们他在哪吗? |
[27:15] | I can’t. | 不能 |
[27:17] | Then I’m going to have to arrest you | 不能 那么 我得逮捕你 |
[27:19] | for breaking and entering and obstruction. | 因为你非法闯入以及破坏 |
[27:22] | Go ahead. | 快去 |
[27:24] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[27:26] | Oh, Randy, give me a break. | 但 |
[27:28] | Damn it, Sharona, you’re under arrest. | 算了吧 歇会吧 |
[27:30] | Just turn around. | 你被逮捕了 转身 |
[27:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[27:37] | Benjy, hey. | Benjy 你好 |
[27:38] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[27:40] | Um, your mom bet Randy | 你妈妈和Randy打赌 |
[27:42] | that she could get out of his handcuffs, | 她能逃离他的手铐 |
[27:44] | and, uh, she couldn’t, so, uh… | 她不能 所以 嗯 |
[27:49] | Take them off. | 脱下手铐 |
[27:51] | Take them off. | 脱下 |
[27:59] | Benjy, you were right. | Benjy 你说的对 |
[28:01] | About what? | 什么对? |
[28:02] | About standing up for that little boy in school. | 你在学校里帮朋友打架 |
[28:05] | You did the right thing. | 你做的对 |
[28:06] | So now I’m standing up for somebody | 现在我在保护 |
[28:08] | who can’t protect himself. | 不能保护自己的人 |
[28:10] | You mean Darwin? | 你是说Darwin? |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:15] | Look, everything’s going to be okay, all right? | 一切都会好的 明白吗? |
[28:18] | Captain Stottlemeyer’s going to take you to Aunt Gail’s, | Stottlemeyer队长会派人 把你送到Gail姨妈那里 |
[28:22] | and you tell her to call Adrian. | 你告诉她给Adrian打电话 |
[28:25] | He’ll know what to do… | 我告诉过他 |
[28:27] | after I tell him. | 该怎么做了 |
[28:28] | All right? Hi. | 好吗? |
[28:40] | Remember me? | 嘿 你还记得我吗? |
[28:43] | Adrian, it’s only been two hours. Come on. | Adrian 只有两个小时 拜托 |
[28:48] | – How’s Benjy? – Oh, he’s good. | Benjy怎么样? |
[28:50] | I just talked to him. Said he’s very proud of you. | 很好 我刚和他谈过 他说为你感到骄傲 |
[28:54] | – Yeah. – Oh. | 是 |
[28:56] | Oh. Wipe. | 哦 |
[28:58] | Sharona, wipe. | 擦掉 Sharona |
[28:59] | I don’t have any wipes. I’m in jail. | 我没纸巾 我在监狱里 |
[29:01] | Oh, what is it? | 这什么? 上帝 给我擦掉 |
[29:03] | Oh, my God, get it off me. | 这什么? 上帝 给我擦掉 |
[29:05] | Oh, God, get it off. It’s jail goo. | 上帝 给我擦掉 |
[29:07] | This is… This is jail goo. | 监狱粘性物 这是监狱的东西 |
[29:09] | You know what? | You know what? 我在你口袋里放了纸巾 |
[29:10] | I put an extra wipe in your pocket. | 我在你口袋里放了纸巾 |
[29:11] | Give me… give me the wipe. | 给我纸巾 |
[29:14] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[29:16] | It’s connected. | 连上了 |
[29:18] | Will you please relax? I’m in no mood. | 能放松点吗? 我没心情 |
[29:23] | Oh, my God. | 哦 |
[29:24] | Jail goo. God. | |
[29:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[29:31] | Listen, Sharona, | 听着 Sharona |
[29:34] | you have to tell the police where Darwin is. | 你必须告诉警察猴子在哪 |
[29:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:37] | I can’t do that. They’ll kill him. | 我不能 警察会杀了他的 |
[29:40] | I’m falling apart here. | 我都快崩溃了 |
[29:41] | Look, if you want me out of here, | 如果你想让我出去 |
[29:43] | all you have to do is prove that Darwin is innocent. | 你就要证明Darwin是无辜的 |
[29:45] | I think Chloe did it. | 我想是Chloe干的 |
[29:47] | – Chloe? How? – I don’t know. | Chloe 怎么做? |
[29:49] | You’re the genius. You figure it out. | 我不知道 你是天才 你一定能想出来 |
[31:37] | D-Dr. Kroger, please. | 我 想找Kroger医生 |
[31:41] | It’s Adrian Monk. | 我是Adrian Monk |
[31:45] | Yes. | 你觉得他什么时候能回来? |
[31:46] | When… When do you expect him back? | |
[31:49] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[31:52] | Well, it is, uh… | 是的 |
[31:55] | It is rather important. | 相当重要 |
[31:58] | All right, goodbye. Thank you. | 好 再见 谢谢 |
[32:27] | Adrian, are you all right? | Adrian 你还好吗? |
[32:28] | Dr. Kroger, yes. Thank you for coming. | Kroger医生 谢谢你能来 |
[32:31] | Well, yeah, I usually don’t make house calls, | 我通常不会到病人家里出诊的 |
[32:33] | but you said that it couldn’t wait. | 但你说不能等 |
[32:35] | Would you like some juice? There’s an ape in my house. | 喝果汁吗? |
[32:37] | I have an ape in my house. | 我房子里有只猩猩 我房子里有只猩猩 |
[32:39] | Well, I’ve never… I’ve never been to your house before. | 我以前没到过你家里 |
[32:45] | Adrian, is… is that Darwin from the murder case? | Adrian 这是杀人案里的Darwin吗? |
[32:49] | Well… | 好吧 |
[32:53] | Uh, maybe… maybe you should just call the police. | 好吧 也许你该给警察打电话 |
[32:55] | I can’t do that. Sharona left him here. | 我不能做 Sharona把他留在那里 |
[32:59] | She… She’s protecting him. | 她在保护他 |
[33:02] | She’d never forgive me. | 她永远不会原谅我 |
[33:04] | Hmm. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:07] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[33:08] | Why don’t we just leave him here and… | 为什么我们不离开这里 |
[33:11] | And we’ll just go back to my office? | 到我办公室去? |
[33:12] | I can’t do that, either. | 我也不能这样做 |
[33:14] | She expects me to take care of him. | 她希望我照顾猴子 |
[33:16] | Well, you know, Adrian, I-I can see that… | Adrian 我能看到 |
[33:19] | that your space has been violated, | 你的房间被搞得一团糟了 |
[33:21] | and I think you’re handling it very well. | 你处理的很好 |
[33:23] | I’m… I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[33:25] | How do… How do you feel? | 你感觉如何? |
[33:27] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[33:29] | These things happen. What can you do? | 事情发生了 你能做什么? |
[33:32] | Exactly, exactly. | 对 对 |
[33:33] | See, these are all just material objects. | 这些都是 物质材料 |
[33:36] | You know, you can always replace | 你可以更换 |
[33:37] | anything that he breaks or chews or… | 上面有他口水的 |
[33:41] | pees on. | 他在上面撒过尿的东西 |
[33:42] | Chews or pees on. | 口水或尿液 |
[33:44] | Chews or pees on. | 口水或尿液 |
[33:46] | Where are you? Are you in here? | 你在哪? 在家吗? |
[33:49] | Hey, Monk, did you put this up? | Monk 这是你放上去的吗? |
[33:52] | You can’t sell this house. You’re renting. | 你不能出售这个房子 你是租房子的 |
[33:55] | I can’t live here anymore. | 我不能再住在这里 |
[33:57] | But it’s not your house. | 但这不是你的房子 |
[33:59] | Chews or pees on. | 口水或者尿液 |
[34:01] | What are you… mental? | 你怎么了 有精神病吗? |
[34:02] | Excuse me. I’m Adrian’s psychiatrist Dr. Kroger. | 对不起 |
[34:05] | You are… | 我是他的精神病医生Kroger 你是? |
[34:06] | I’m Leo Navarro. I’m Adrian’s landlord. | 我是 Leo Navarro 是他房东 |
[34:09] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底怎么了? |
[34:10] | Adrian is having a dissociative episode. | 这里到底怎么了? Adrian会有游离情况发生 |
[34:12] | He’s just not thinking straight. | 他不能想明白些东西 |
[34:16] | What the hell is that? No pets allowed. | 那是什么东西? 这里不允许养动物 |
[34:19] | You know the rules. | 你知道规定 |
[34:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[34:22] | Get off of that! | 放下 |
[34:32] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[34:36] | Excuse me. | 对不起 我来试试 |
[34:37] | Let me try something. | 对不起 我来试试 |
[34:55] | What, he hates bald guys? | 他不喜欢秃顶的人吗? |
[34:57] | A-Adrian, what’s… what’s going on? | Adrian 怎么了? |
[35:02] | I think I just solved the case. | 我想我知道案件怎么回事了 |
[35:08] | I think I know what happened in that panic room. | 我知道在密室发生了什么 |
[35:16] | It was here the whole time. I can’t believe we missed it. | 一直都在那里 我不相信我们居然忽略了 |
[35:19] | What is it? Digital tape recorder. | 是什么? |
[35:22] | Ian Blackburn used to record memos to himself. | 数码录像机 Ian Blackburn自己用来记录备案的 |
[35:25] | Look… | 看 开关还开着呢 |
[35:26] | The record switch is still in the on position. | 看 开关还开着呢 |
[35:30] | I think it might have recorded the murder. | 我想也许记录下了凶手 |
[35:32] | Well, let’s just play it back. | 我们重播来听听看 |
[35:33] | No, no, we can’t touch it. It’s broken. | 不 不能碰 这是坏的 |
[35:35] | If we move it, we might damage the chip. | – 如果碰到 也许就破坏了芯片 – 对 |
[35:37] | The FBI will be here tomorrow with a tech crew. | FBI明天带技术人员来这里 |
[35:40] | It’ll be safe in there until then, right? | 放这里会很安全的 是吗? |
[35:42] | Uh, yes, sir. Safer than the Bank of England. | 是 比英国的银行安全多了 |
[35:47] | – Here’s the key for you. – Good deal. | 给你钥匙 |
[35:49] | Is there anything else, uh… | 好 还有别的吗? |
[35:50] | No, that’ll do it. Thank you very much. | 不 没有了 非常感谢 |
[35:52] | All right. | 对 |
[35:53] | When’s the FBI coming? | 对 FBI什么时候来? |
[35:54] | First thing in the morning. | 明天一大早 对不起 |
[35:57] | I can’t wait to hear what’s on that tape. | 我等不及想听到带子上有什么 |
[35:59] | We’ll finally know exactly what happened in there. | 我们会知道那里发生了什么 |
[36:02] | Yep. | 是的 |
[36:09] | Ow! | |
[36:10] | – Sharona? – Adrian? | |
[36:12] | Shh! Over here! | 这里 过来 |
[36:14] | Come here, come here. | 这里 过来 |
[36:16] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[36:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[36:20] | I’m okay. Are you okay? | 你没事吧? 没事 你呢? |
[36:21] | – I’m okay. – I’m okay, too. | 没事 你呢? 我没事 |
[36:24] | I think we’re all really okay. | 我也没事 我们都很好 |
[36:27] | By the way, I found your monkey. | 还有 我找到猴子 |
[36:30] | Oh, God, I’m sorry about that. Look, I’ll help you clean it up. | 上帝 很抱歉 我会帮你清理 |
[36:33] | Nah, I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[36:34] | I’ve got 17 maids in there working on it. | 有17个仆人在清理 |
[36:36] | Shh! He’s going to hear us. We’re on a stakeout. | 他会听到我们的 我们在监视 |
[36:41] | Look, so… so what’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[36:43] | They let me out, but they didn’t tell me anything. | 他们让我出去 但他们没告诉我什么 |
[36:45] | You were right about the chimp. | 你说黑猩猩没杀人是对的 |
[36:46] | He wasn’t involved at all. | 他没杀人 |
[36:48] | You were right about Chloe, too. | 你说Chloe是杀人凶手也是对的 |
[36:50] | She had a lover. They were in on it together. | 她有情人 他们在一起 |
[36:53] | – They killed her husband. – How are you sure? | 合伙杀害了他丈夫 怎么做的? 你肯定吗? |
[36:56] | There was a witness. | 有证人在 |
[36:57] | Your new boyfriend Darwin. | 你的新男友Darwin |
[36:59] | Actually, Darwin solved the case. | 实际上是猴子解决了案件 |
[37:01] | Yesterday at my apartment, | 昨天在我房子里 |
[37:03] | my landlord came in. Darwin went berserk. | 我房东来了 Darwin要发疯了 |
[37:06] | Then I remembered he acted the same way on Monday | 然后我想起 他在星期一也是这样的表现 |
[37:11] | when he saw the animal control officer. | 我们是动物中心的 就是他看到动物中心的人的时候 |
[37:15] | The two men have something in common. | 这两人有共同点 |
[37:17] | They’re both bald. | 他们都是秃顶的 |
[37:19] | Bald. | 秃顶的? |
[37:22] | Darwin is afraid of bald men. | Darwin害怕秃顶的人 |
[37:24] | Why wouldn’t he be? | 他为什么会这样? |
[37:26] | Ian Blackburn was killed by a bald man, | Blackburn是被秃顶的人杀害的 |
[37:28] | and Darwin saw it happen. | Darwin看到了 |
[37:30] | A bald man… The security guy. Kurt Wolff. | 秃顶人? 那个安全店的人Kurt Wolff |
[37:33] | The man who built the panic room. | 修建密室的人 |
[37:37] | When he installed it, he built a secret crawl space. | 他在安装时 修建了一个秘密爬行空间 |
[37:40] | It goes from the basement to the panic room. | 这样能从地下室来去密室 |
[37:42] | There’s a secret panel behind the furnace. | 在炉子后有一个秘密面板 |
[37:44] | We found it last night. Excuse me, | 我们昨晚才发现的 对不起 |
[37:46] | would you stop pointing that in my face? | 不要对着我的脸 好吗? |
[37:49] | But you’re talking. | 但你在说话 |
[37:50] | You can hear me talking. You don’t need | 你能听到我说话 |
[37:52] | to see me talking. You know it’s me. | 不需要看我说话 我知道是我 |
[37:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:03] | He needs to see you. | 他必须要看着你 |
[38:07] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[38:11] | So why? | 为什么? |
[38:13] | Love and money… | 爱和钱 |
[38:15] | The oldest motive in the world. | 世界上最老的电影 |
[38:17] | Chloe met Wolff when he was doing security for her, | Chloe在Wolff 给她做安全设置时认识他 |
[38:20] | and they hooked up, as the kids would say. | 他们就开始计划 |
[38:23] | The divorce would have cost her $10 million. | 离婚让会她付出l000万 |
[38:25] | So they were planning this for, like, a year? | 所以他们计划这案子 计划了一年? |
[38:28] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[38:29] | Kurt didn’t build the panic room to protect Ian Blackburn. | Kurt修建密室 不是用来保护Ian Blackburn的 |
[38:33] | He built it to kill him. | 他修建是用来杀他的 |
[38:35] | The plan was to make it look like a suicide. | 计划是要让他看起来像是自杀 |
[38:38] | It was a brilliant plan. | 这是一个完美的计划 |
[38:40] | That night Wolff snuck into the panic room. | 那晚 Wolff 偷偷溜入密室里 |
[38:43] | He set the test alarm button, | 他按下报警器 |
[38:45] | so the alarm rang, but only inside the house. | 但只是警报只是在这房子里响 |
[38:49] | That’s how he lured Ian into the panic room. | 他就是这样引诱Ian进入密室 |
[38:52] | The plan was for Ian to be found dead | 计划是让Ian在第二天 |
[38:54] | the next day in a locked room. | 被发现在锁着的房间里死亡 |
[38:57] | Everybody would think that he killed himself. | 大家都会认为他是自杀 |
[38:59] | There would be no other explanation. | 没有其它解释 |
[39:01] | It was a perfect plan. | 这是一个完美的计划 |
[39:04] | Not quite perfect. | 但不是那么完美 |
[39:06] | They didn’t count on one thing. | 有一件事情他们没算计到 |
[39:09] | Darwin. | |
[39:14] | Darwin must have grabbed for the gun, | Darwin一定抓到了枪 |
[39:16] | and there was a struggle. | 然后进行了一场搏斗 |
[39:24] | Ian was shot four times, | Ian被射中四次 |
[39:26] | twice in the back. | 两次是在后背 |
[39:28] | Their suicide story wasn’t going to fly. | 他们的自杀故事没法完成了 |
[39:31] | So he framed Darwin? | 所以他们陷害了Darwin |
[39:33] | Well, it was a long shot, | 那是远距离射击 |
[39:34] | but what else could he do? | 他还怎么办? |
[39:38] | Of course, now he had to explain | 当然 现在他必须解释 |
[39:40] | what Ian was doing in the panic room, | Ian为什么会到密室里去 |
[39:42] | so as he left, he broke a window | 所以 他离开的时候 打碎了窗户 |
[39:45] | to make it look like a burglar had tried to get in. | 这样看起来似乎是强盗想闯入一样 |
[39:48] | And that’s how we found it. | 所以 我们就发现了 |
[39:50] | Broken window, | 破碎的窗户 |
[39:52] | killer monkey. | 杀人的猴子 |
[39:55] | Can we prove it? | 你能证明吗? |
[39:57] | That’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们来这里的原因 嘘 |
[39:59] | Shh. He’s here. He took the bait. | 他来了 他上钩了 |
[40:04] | He’s in the basement. | 他在地下室 |
[40:06] | He just climbed into the crawl space. | 爬入了秘密通道 |
[40:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:10] | It’s showtime. | 好戏开场了 |
[40:41] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久? |
[40:43] | Were you looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[40:44] | You shouldn’t have bothered. We already played it. | 其实你不必麻烦的了 |
[40:47] | There’s nothing on it. | 我们已经听过了 上面没什么 |
[40:50] | Ah, this is all going to go bad. Would you excuse me? | 啊 总要搞得这么糟 失陪一下 好吗? |
[40:54] | You’re under arrest, Mr. Wolff, for the murder of Ian Blackburn. | 你被逮捕了 Wolff 先生 因为你杀害Ian Blackburn |
[40:58] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 如果你不保持沉默 |
[41:19] | Can we… Can we go now? | 哦 我们 我们可以走了吗? |
[41:22] | – Hey, Darwin. – Hey, Darwin, hey. | 嘿 Darwin |
[41:24] | Hey, buddy. | Darwin 嘿 |
[41:25] | How you doing? You remember us? | 你好吗? 记得我们吗? |
[41:26] | Oh, he asks about you all the time. | 他一直都在问你们 |
[41:28] | Really? Is he doing good? | – 是吗? 他表现很好吗? – 很好 |
[41:30] | He’s fine as long as I keep my hat on. | 只要我戴上帽子 |
[41:31] | He still doesn’t like guys who are B-A-L-D. | 他还是不喜欢秃顶的人 |
[41:35] | Bald. | 秃顶 |
[41:37] | So what’s going to happen to him? | 他会怎么样? |
[41:39] | Well, he’s off to the San Francisco Zoo, | 被送到旧金山动物园去 |
[41:40] | where he’s going to be treated like a prince. | 在那里他会有王子一样的待遇 |
[41:42] | They say you can come visit anytime you want. | 你们随时可以去看他 |
[41:44] | You, Benjy, and Mr. Monk have a lifetime pass. | 你 Benjy还有Monk先生得到终生入场券 |
[41:46] | Oh, a lifetime pass to the zoo. | 哦 可以一生去动物园 |
[41:48] | Your mom’s a hero. | 你妈妈是英雄 |
[41:51] | – Is this for me? Is that for me? – He’s saying thank you. | 这是给我的吗? – 给我? – 他说谢谢你 |
[41:54] | Yeah, that’s… Okay, we have to go. | 很好 我们走 |
[41:56] | Mr. Monk, he’s trying to say something to you. | Monk先生 他想对你说什么 |
[41:58] | No, that’s okay. We got to go. | 好的 我们走 |
[41:59] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[42:06] | Wipe. Wipe, wipe. | 擦 擦掉 |
[42:08] | God. | 天哪 没有那个牌子的纸巾了么? |
[42:09] | Worse than jail goo. | 天哪 没有那个牌子的纸巾了么? |