时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | Ah-choo! | |
[01:31] | Oh, gosh. | 噢 上帝 |
[01:34] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[01:36] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[01:39] | Mr. Donovan? | Donovan先生? |
[01:46] | Mr. Donovan? | Donovan先生? |
[01:56] | Wh-What… What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[01:58] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这里的 |
[02:01] | What are you… What are you doing?! | 你在做什么? |
[02:04] | Oh! No! | 噢 |
[02:06] | Oh! Oh! | 不 |
[02:08] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[02:10] | Oh! Help! | 噢 救命 |
[02:12] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:18] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[02:20] | Oh! | 救命 |
[02:22] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? 不 |
[02:24] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命 救命 |
[02:26] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 |
[02:28] | Somebody help me! | 救命 |
[02:30] | Help me! | 救命 |
[03:40] | Over there, over there. | 救命 救命 |
[03:44] | Maybe I should just buy a TV while I’m here. | 也许我该当我在这里时才买电视 |
[03:46] | What’s the matter with the one you have? | 你那台出什么事了? |
[03:47] | It broke. All we get is the science channel. | 坏了 我只能看科学频道 |
[03:49] | I swear, if I see one more show about the moon landing, | 我发誓如果再看 |
[03:51] | I’m going to scream. | 登月的表演 我会尖叫了 |
[03:53] | Yeah, what could be more dull than the conquest of space? | 是的 还有什么比征服宇宙更无聊呢 |
[03:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:58] | Hi. Um, we’re with the police. | 嗨 我们是来找警察的 |
[04:00] | We’re looking for the… | 我们在找 |
[04:01] | – Dead body? – Mm-hmm. | 死尸? 在那边 在那边 |
[04:02] | Take your pick. | 随便挑 |
[04:04] | We got a whole store full of them. | 我们这里储藏了很多 |
[04:06] | The police are in the back. | 警察在后面 |
[04:08] | On the loading dock. | 在码头 |
[04:23] | Ignore it. | 别理它 |
[04:28] | You don’t have to pop them all. | 你不能把它们都弄破 |
[04:31] | Monk, Sharona. | |
[04:33] | You having fun? | 开心吗? |
[04:35] | No. What have we got? | 不 情况怎样? |
[04:37] | It’s pretty routine… An industrial accident. | 例行公事 一个工业意外 |
[04:39] | Yeah, her name was Edna Coruthers. | 是的 她叫Edna Coruthers |
[04:41] | The manager says she was a model employee, | 经理说她是模范员工 |
[04:43] | first one here, last one to leave. | 第一个来 最后一个走 |
[04:45] | He figured she was checking on a delivery for a customer, | 他想她是在 |
[04:49] | and a 42-inch flat-screen TV fell on her. | 检查一个客户的送货情况 一台42英寸的平面电视砸下来 |
[04:53] | She was killed instantly. | 她当场死亡 |
[04:54] | That’s horrible. Does the TV still work? | 真恐怖 电视还能看吗? |
[04:58] | Sharona | Sharona… |
[04:59] | The TV just killed a woman. | 电视杀了个女人 |
[05:01] | What are you going to do, lock it up? | 你要怎么做? 把它锁起来吗? |
[05:06] | Tired? | 累了吗? |
[05:07] | Yeah, I was up all last night with my girlfriend. | 累了吗? 是的 我昨晚跟我女朋友搞了一晚 |
[05:10] | Yeah, those imaginary girlfriends can be pretty wild. | 是的 那些想象中的女朋友挺野的 |
[05:13] | She’s not imaginary. | 她不是想象中的 |
[05:15] | Ooh. What’s her name? | 噢 |
[05:17] | Crystal. | 她叫什么名字? |
[05:21] | What’s her last name… Glassware? | 姓什么? 玻璃杯吗? |
[05:23] | No, it’s Smith. | 不 是Smith |
[05:24] | – Do you have a picture? – Yeah. | – 有照片吗? – 有 |
[05:27] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:29] | She’s pretty. | 好漂亮 |
[05:33] | Randy, this came with the wallet. | Randy 是钱包里来的 |
[05:35] | Yeah, I know. She’s a wallet model. | 是的 我知道 她是钱包模特 |
[05:38] | That’s sad. | 真可悲 |
[05:39] | Sharona, she’s one of the top five wallet models in the world, | 她是世界上钱包模特的排名前5名 |
[05:41] | thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:42] | Meanwhile, back on Earth… | 同时 说回来 |
[05:45] | I don’t know why the D.A. called you. | 我不知道为什么地方法院检察官叫你来 |
[05:48] | We’re wrapping up our tent. There’s nothing to see here. | 我们要收拾行囊了 这里没什么可看的 |
[05:50] | No, no, the D.A. didn’t call me. | 不 地方法院检察官没有打电话给我 |
[05:52] | It was the store security manager, right? | 是商店保安经理 对吗? |
[05:54] | Yeah, I took the call, but he didn’t give me his name. | 是的 我接电话了 但是他没有把名字告诉我 |
[05:56] | Well, there’s a reason for that, Monk. | 那是有理由的 Monk |
[05:58] | If you knew who it was, you probably wouldn’t be here. | 如果你知道他是谁 你很可能就不会来这里了 |
[06:00] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[06:06] | Who’s he? | 他是谁? |
[06:07] | His name’s Joe Christie. He’s an ex-cop. | 他叫Joe Christie 他以前是警察 |
[06:10] | Hey, as far as I’m concerned, he never was a cop. | 嘿 我关心的是 他再也不会当警察 |
[06:12] | What’d he do? | 他做过什么了 |
[06:14] | He stole some drugs, got a couple of good cops killed. | 他偷了一些药 使得几个好警察被杀害了 |
[06:17] | Joe Christie was my partner. | Joe Christie过去是我的拍档 |
[06:18] | Just after I left the department, | 就在我离开警察局后 |
[06:22] | he was promoted to Major Narcotics, | 他被提升为麻醉药主管 |
[06:23] | and he arrested this dealer named Gutner | 他逮捕了这个叫甘特诺的经销商 |
[06:27] | with 2 1/2 kilos of uncut cocaine. | 他有2.5公斤未加工的可卡因 |
[06:29] | The drugs disappeared magically. | 毒品神奇失踪 |
[06:31] | They never made it to the evidence room. | 他们没有找出来作证 |
[06:33] | Well, what about the cops? | 警察呢? |
[06:35] | Well, without the drugs, the dealer walked. | 没有毒品 经销商走了 |
[06:37] | He got pulled over a month later for a routine traffic violation, | 一个月后他因例行交通违规 又被抓回来 |
[06:41] | and he shot two good cops. I knew one of them. | 他杀了两个好警察 我认识其中一个 |
[06:43] | I knew them both. | 我两个都认识 |
[06:44] | Well, somebody’s got to take his statement. | 必须得有人给他录口供 |
[06:46] | No, no, no. Not… Not me. | 不 不 不 我不要 |
[06:48] | I go near him, I deck him. | 我一走近他就会打死他 |
[06:50] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 好 让我来 |
[06:52] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一块 你可以把 Crystal 的情况告诉我 |
[06:53] | You can tell me all about Crystal, the famous wallet model. | 我跟你一块 你可以把 Crystal 的情况告诉我 那个著名的钱包模特 |
[06:58] | I can’t believe anybody even hired that guy. | 我不能相信有人会请那个家伙 |
[07:01] | Well, he never was convicted of anything. | 他从来没有被证明有罪 |
[07:08] | So, uh, what, | 你想把这些都弄爆吗? |
[07:09] | are you going to pop all of these? | 你想把这些都弄爆吗? |
[07:11] | No choice. | 没选择 |
[07:16] | You have to press down with your thumb. | 用你的拇指按下去 |
[07:17] | Monk, I know how to pop bubble wrap. Thank you. | Monk 我知道怎么把泡泡弄爆 谢谢 |
[07:20] | Hey, Chandler, Roberto, get over here. | 嘿 Chandler Robert过来 |
[07:23] | Start popping these. | 来弄爆这些 |
[07:29] | Is there a reason why we’re doing this? | 可以给我一个这样做的理由吗? |
[07:31] | Nope. | 不 |
[07:33] | Just keep popping. | 只是把它弄爆 |
[07:35] | Hey, I really appreciate this. | 是的 很感激 |
[07:39] | Hey, he doesn’t think it was an accident. | 他认为不是意外 |
[07:41] | He says she was allergic to dust, | 他说她对灰尘敏感 |
[07:43] | and she never came back here. | 她从来也不会到这里来 |
[07:45] | Plus he found this. | 还有 他找到了这个 |
[07:47] | It’s a heel. He found it 15 yards from the body. | 是鞋后跟 他从死尸以外l5码找到这个 |
[07:50] | He thinks she was running from something. | 他认为她是在避开什么东西 |
[07:52] | Nah, it just snapped off and went flying. | 不 只是掉了 飞走 |
[07:54] | I’ve seen that before. | 我以前见过这种情况 |
[07:55] | Did she have any enemies? | 她有敌人吗? |
[07:57] | Not really, but the store did get three complaints about her last month. | 没有 但是上个月商店 有对她的三个投诉 |
[07:59] | Yeah, but from three different customers. | 但是来自三个不同的客户的 |
[08:01] | They were all anonymous. | 他们都不公开名字 |
[08:02] | – What did they say? – Nothing much. | 他们说什么了 |
[08:04] | Uh, she had alcohol on her breath, | 不多 她有酒精的气味 |
[08:06] | she was rude to somebody… | 她对人粗鲁 |
[08:08] | He wants you to check that out. | 也许我们该查查 |
[08:14] | No. No, I ca-can’t do it. | 不 不 我不能 我不能 |
[08:17] | I can’t… I can’t work with him. | 我不能…我不能跟他合作 |
[08:24] | We’re pouring two Jigsaw puzzles out… | 我们把两张拼图倒出来 |
[08:26] | 500 pieces each. | 每张有500块 |
[08:28] | Now we’re mixing them together. | 现在我们把它们拼起来 |
[08:30] | Okay, open your eyes. | 好吧 张开眼睛 |
[08:33] | Ready… | 准备好了? |
[08:35] | Go. | 开始 |
[08:40] | Is he a robot? | 他是机器人吗? |
[08:42] | No, he’s a person. | 不 他是个人 |
[08:44] | Wow. What else can he do? | 哇 他还可以做什么? |
[08:46] | He vacuums a lot, | 他经常吸尘 |
[08:48] | and he solves murders. | 他还查杀人凶手 |
[08:52] | – You could sell tickets to this. – I know, I know. | 你可以卖门票请人来看了 我知道 |
[08:54] | I want to, but my mom won’t let me. | 我知道 我也想 但我妈妈不让 |
[08:57] | He’s her boss. | 他是她的老板 |
[08:59] | Benjy, what are you doing? He’s not a toy. | Benjy 你在做什么? 他不是玩具 |
[09:02] | He doesn’t care. He likes it. Don’t you, Mr. Monk? | 他不介意 他喜欢 是吗 Monk先生? |
[09:05] | Oh, yeah. This one’s missing the corner. | 是的 这张掉了一个角 |
[09:10] | Do you think he could do three? | 你认为他能拼出三张吗? |
[09:13] | Let’s find out. | 我们看看 |
[09:25] | Uh-oh. | 我们打败他了 |
[09:26] | We broke him. | 我们打败他了 |
[09:28] | Adrian. | |
[09:31] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[09:34] | Sharona | Sharona… |
[09:35] | You don’t still have those letters. | 你还是找不到那些信吗? |
[09:38] | What letters? | 什么信? |
[09:40] | The letters Joe Christie gave us. | Joe Christie给我们的信 |
[09:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:44] | That was over a month ago. | 那是一个月前的事了 |
[09:46] | 27 days. | 27天 |
[09:48] | A month. | 一个月 |
[09:49] | Close enough. | 很接近 |
[09:52] | Hey, it’s your lucky day. | 嘿 今天是你的幸运日 |
[09:55] | They’re right here. | 就在这里 |
[10:07] | What’s he doing now? | 他现在做什么 |
[10:08] | Oh, he’s just thinking. | 他在思考 |
[10:10] | Want to play video games? | 想打游戏机吗? |
[10:12] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[10:22] | Morning, Jennie. | 早晨 |
[10:32] | Jennie Adrian. | |
[10:35] | I gave up on you three weeks ago. | 三个礼拜前我放弃你了 |
[10:37] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[10:39] | Are you not shaking because it’s me | 你不握手是因为我吗 |
[10:41] | or because you still don’t shake hands? | 还是你依旧不跟人握手? |
[10:48] | Look, for whatever it’s worth, I didn’t steal those drugs. | 瞧 不管它值多少钱 我没有偷那些毒品 |
[10:50] | They were never logged in. | 它们从来都没有登记在案 |
[10:52] | I logged them in. That’s all I know. | 我把它们登记在案了 我只知道那么多 |
[10:54] | I thought you, of all people, might give me the benefit of the doubt. | 我想你在所有人当中 会对这件事起疑心 也帮我一个忙 |
[10:57] | Look, I’m not here for you. | 瞧 我不是为你来的 |
[10:59] | I’m here for the woman who was killed on the loading dock. | 我是为了在码头遇害的女人来的 |
[11:02] | Well, according to the M.E., what happened was an accident. | 根据梅说的话 那是个意外 |
[11:04] | Look, I noticed something about the letters that you gave us. | 瞧 我注意到你给我的信 的一些疑点 |
[11:09] | They all have different postmarks, | 他们有不同的邮戳 |
[11:11] | different handwriting, | 不同的字迹 |
[11:14] | but they were sent by the same person. | 但是它们是由同一个人发出的 |
[11:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[11:17] | The stamps are from the same roll. | 邮票是同一个版的 |
[11:19] | The edges are uneven… | 边缘是不平的 |
[11:22] | But they fit together | 但它们还是可以组合在一起 |
[11:24] | like puzzle pieces. | 就像拼图一样 |
[11:26] | I’ll be damned. You’re still the man. | 见鬼了 你还是没变 |
[11:29] | Somebody was out to get her. | 有人故意杀她 |
[11:32] | Any ideas? | 有头绪吗? |
[11:35] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没理由 |
[11:36] | Edna lived alone. She never talked to anybody. | Edna一个人住 她从来不跟别人说话 |
[11:39] | All she had was this job. | 她只有这份工作 |
[11:41] | She was employee of the month for 11 months in a row. | 她是连续l1个月的 月度优秀员工 |
[11:43] | Whoever did it | 凶手知道她的日程行为 |
[11:45] | knew her schedule and how to lure her to the loading dock. | 知道怎么把她引诱到码头 |
[11:49] | It has to be somebody here in the store. | 肯定是商店的人 |
[11:54] | That’s what worries me. Can you help me out? | 所以我才担心 可以帮帮我吗? |
[11:58] | For old times’ sake? | 就为了过去的交情? |
[12:01] | Don’t say that. | 别那样说 |
[12:05] | I talked to home office in Sacramento. | 我跟在萨克拉曼多的总公司说过 |
[12:07] | I have full authority to hire anybody I want. | 我有权利聘请任何人 |
[12:09] | Even if I wanted to poke around, | 即使我想闲逛 |
[12:12] | no one’s going to talk to me. | 没有人会跟我说话 |
[12:14] | What am I supposed to do, just hang out | 我可以做什么呢? |
[12:16] | in the menswear department all day? | 整天在男装部闲逛吗? |
[12:29] | Excuse me, where is the paint thinner? | 对不起 油漆稀释剂在哪里? |
[12:32] | Aisle two, back of the store. | 第二条过道 商店后面 |
[12:34] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:36] | Have a Mega-Mart day. | 祝你购物愉快 |
[12:49] | When I told home office about my suspicion, | 当我把我的怀疑告诉总公司时 |
[12:51] | they decided to beef up security. | 他们决定加强保安 |
[12:54] | The dog is going to guard the loading dock after hours. | 那条狗会一直守着码头 |
[12:57] | A yellow squirt gun was found in the break room, | 一只黄色的水枪发现在休息室 |
[12:59] | and a three-pack of fish squirters. | 一个三包的鱼喷射器被发现在休息室 |
[13:02] | That’s Brent Donovan, the shift manager. | 那是Bryant 轮班经理 |
[13:04] | He’s by the book, he’s married to the job. | 以书本为生 他嫁给工作了 |
[13:06] | You know the type. | 你知道那类人 |
[13:08] | Does he know about me? | 他认识我吗? |
[13:09] | I’m not sure I trust him. | 我不知道我是否信任他 |
[13:11] | Yeah. It’s hard to know who to trust. | 是的 很难知道该相信谁 |
[13:14] | I didn’t steal those drugs, Adrian. | 我没有偷那些毒品 Adrian |
[13:16] | Do you want to hear my side of the story or not? | 你想听我的说法吗? |
[13:17] | No. No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[13:19] | Who are they? | 还有什么? |
[13:20] | One is Ronnie, one is Morris. | 他们是谁? 一个是Ronnie |
[13:22] | I forget which is which. | 一个是Morris 我忘记谁是谁了 |
[13:23] | I’m not sure they know which is which. | 我不确定他们知道谁是谁 |
[13:25] | I mean, they’ve been here a couple of months. | 他们都在这里几个月了 |
[13:27] | They’re not going to last long. | 他们不会干很久的 |
[13:31] | Dear God, you might be the best employee we have. | 上帝 你会是我们最好的员工 |
[13:42] | Hi, hello. Welcome to Mega-Mart. | 嗨 欢迎来到Mega超市 |
[13:44] | Thank you for shopping at Mega-Mart. | 谢谢你在Mega超市购物 |
[13:46] | Hi, hello. Thank you for shopping at Mega-Mart. | 哈罗 谢谢你来Mega超市购物 |
[13:48] | Thank you for shopping at Mega-Mart. | 谢谢你来Mega超市购物 |
[13:50] | Hi, hello. Welcome. | 嗨 哈罗 欢迎 |
[13:51] | Thank you for waiting. It is a madhouse today. | 谢谢你的等待 今天乱糟糟的 |
[13:53] | I couldn’t find them in brown, but we do have the black. | 我看不到褐色的 但我们有黑色的 |
[13:56] | Hi, hello. | 嗨 |
[13:58] | Welcome to Mega-Mart. | 哈罗 欢迎来到Mega超市 |
[14:02] | That is a wide foot. | 好宽的脚 |
[14:03] | Thank you for shopping at Mega-Mart. | 谢谢来Mega超市购物 |
[14:05] | – Deodorant, aisle 4. – What? | 除臭剂 在第四行 什么? |
[14:08] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说? |
[14:11] | No reason. | 没理由 |
[14:17] | Thank you for… | 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Okay, well, why don’t you walk around, give them a try? | 好吧 你为什么不到处走走 试一试? |
[14:23] | And we are looking at… | 我们在看 |
[14:26] | 10 1/2 wide there. | l0.5码的 |
[14:30] | Cleanup on aisle four. | 清洁剂在第四行 |
[14:32] | Cleanup on aisle four. | 清洁剂在第四行 |
[14:34] | I got it! I got it. Mine. | 找到了 我找到了 是我的 |
[14:36] | Coming through. I called it. | 成功了 我叫的 |
[14:38] | Coming through. Excuse me. It’s mine. | 成功了 对不起 是我的 |
[14:42] | Who is that man? | 那个人是谁? |
[15:05] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题? |
[15:24] | It doesn’t have to be perfect. | 不用十全十美的 |
[15:27] | Well, as long as we’re here, | 既然我们来到这里 |
[15:28] | we might as well do the job right. | 我们应该做好工作 |
[15:31] | I said the same thing when I started. | 我开始时也这样说过 |
[15:33] | When was that? | 什么时候? |
[15:35] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[15:37] | Did you know Edna Coruthers? | 你认识Edna Coruthers吗? |
[15:40] | Everybody knew Edna. | 每个人都认识Edna |
[15:42] | I hate to speak ill of the dead, | 我不想说死人坏话 |
[15:44] | but she was a royal pain in the rump, | 但她真的是一流的眼中钉 |
[15:46] | always coming in early, working late. | 总是早来迟走 |
[15:49] | She was making the rest of us look bad. | 让我们看起来都好坏 |
[15:52] | Did she ever argue or fight with anyone? | 她有没有跟人吵过或打过架? |
[15:54] | She’d argue with anybody who messed up her department. | 她跟所有搞糟她部门的人都吵过 |
[15:57] | I worked with her over in housewares. | 我在仓库那边跟她合作过 |
[15:59] | Everything had to be spic and span. | 一切都得井井有条 |
[16:02] | She was a regular profectionist. | 她是个完美主义者 |
[16:04] | You mean perfectionist. | 你说 “完美主义者”? |
[16:09] | I’m not one, | 我不是 |
[16:11] | so I can say it any damn way I want. | 因此我可以怎么说都行 |
[16:20] | Great, okay, you almost got it. | 太好了 你差点拿到了 |
[16:22] | Just a little bit higher. | 只是更高一点 |
[16:24] | All right, buddy, okay. | 好的 老兄 |
[16:26] | He’s right there, right there. | 就在那里 就在那里 |
[16:28] | You rock. You rock, dude. | 摇动 摇动 |
[16:31] | Try for the cheese crackers. | 试试奶酪饼干 不 |
[16:35] | Can’t reach it. How about Chuckles? | 我拿不到 块菌好吗? |
[16:37] | Nah. | 不 |
[16:39] | Try for the barbecue chips. | 试试烤薯片 |
[16:41] | Dude, you have longer arms. Why don’t you do it? | 小子 你的手臂更长 |
[16:43] | What are you doing? | 你为什么不来拿? 你们在干什么 |
[16:45] | Uh, I-I dropped a quarter. | 我…我掉了一个硬币 我来拿 |
[16:47] | Donovan’s looking for you guys. | Donovan在找你们两个 |
[16:49] | – Yeah, well, we’re on break. – You already took your break. | 是的 我们在休息 |
[16:51] | If you’re not out there in two minutes, I’m going to report you both. | 你们休息 如果你们两分钟内不到那里 我就把你们两个报告上去 |
[16:55] | What a tool. | 走狗 |
[16:57] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[16:59] | Jennie Silvertool. | Jennie“真正的走狗” |
[17:01] | She used to be cool. Remember when she used to cover for us? | 她过去是走狗 记得她过去和我们一起的时候吗? |
[17:04] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 她以前经常跟我们在停车场混 |
[17:05] | She used to hang out in the parking lot with us | 是的 她以前经常跟我们在停车场混 |
[17:07] | sipping on some brews. | 喝酒 |
[17:08] | – What happened? – Maybe she got religion. | 发生什么事了 也许她信教的 |
[17:11] | Yeah, ’cause, like, two months ago, | 是的 因为两个月前 |
[17:12] | she suddenly started punching in early | 她突然开始很早来 |
[17:14] | and working all late and stuff like that. | 而干到很晚 |
[17:30] | Hmm. | 哈 |
[17:31] | Looks like you have some competition. | 似乎你有竞争对手了 |
[17:42] | This is basically hose central, | 这是基本的 |
[17:44] | so if you got a hose, this is where it goes. | 软管中心 因此如果你找软管 就到这里来 |
[17:48] | Mr. Donovan is very, very… | Donovan非常大 |
[17:50] | Down. | 嘘 伏下去 |
[17:51] | What is it? What? | 为什么? 什么? |
[17:54] | Dude, those are the guys. | 小子 那些人 |
[17:55] | What guys? | 什么人? |
[17:56] | The guys who beat me up in the parking lot. | 那些在停车场打我的人 |
[17:58] | Oh. | |
[17:59] | When was this? | 什么时候的事? |
[18:01] | Couple of months ago. | 一个月前 |
[18:04] | No, wait, it was… last week. | 不 等等 是上个星期 |
[18:06] | You know, I was putting the promotional flyers | 我正把奖励的富来儿 |
[18:08] | all over the windshields and stuff. | 放到挡风玻璃上 |
[18:10] | These two dudes came up from nowhere, | 这两个人不知道从哪里冒出来 |
[18:11] | just started pounding on me. | 开始打我 |
[18:13] | Beat the bejesus out of me. | 把我打得够呛 |
[18:15] | Did they take your money? | 他们有没有拿你的钱? |
[18:17] | No, man. | 不 |
[18:18] | They were just beating me up. | 他们只是打了我 |
[18:19] | Wailing on me, no reason. | 毫无道理的痛打我 |
[18:21] | And you’re sure it was them. | 你肯定是他们吗? |
[18:25] | Not 100%. | 不是l00% |
[18:27] | To be honest with you, at the time, | 老实说那时候 |
[18:29] | I wasn’t what you’d really call sober. | 我不怎么冷静 |
[18:32] | Dude, it’s ancient history. Don’t dwell on it. | 小子 这是历史了 |
[18:34] | Let’s take a break. | 不要老是想着 休息一下吧 |
[18:37] | – I got your back. – You’re right. | 我和你一起吧 没错 |
[18:53] | You, uh, find everything you were looking for? | 找到你们需要的一切了吗? |
[18:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:04] | Wouldn’t you rather pay cash? | 付现金好吗? |
[19:06] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 噢 是的 对不起 |
[19:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[19:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:16] | She just typed in their zip code without asking what it was. | 她不用问是什么 就知道商品编码 |
[19:20] | She knows them, but she’s pretending not to. | 她认识他们 但是她假装不认识 |
[19:23] | What do you know about her? | 你对她有什么了解? |
[19:25] | That’s Jennie Silverman. She’s the best employee we got. | 她叫Jennie Silverman 是这里最好的员工 |
[19:27] | They just offered her a management position | 他们在里温斯顿的新店 |
[19:29] | at the new store in Livingston, and she turned it down. | 提供一个经理职位给她 |
[19:32] | Why would she do that? | 但她拒绝了 她为什么那样做? |
[19:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:36] | Maybe she has friends here she’s loyal to. | 也许她在这里有忠心的朋友 |
[19:41] | Those two cops were married, and one of them had kids. | 那两个警察结婚了 其中一个有孩子 |
[19:47] | I’m loyal to them. | 我忠于他们 |
[20:41] | I’ve never seen you this quiet. | 我从来没见你这么安静过 |
[20:42] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么? |
[20:46] | I’m working on a case. | 我在查一个案子 |
[20:50] | I’m in a store working undercover. | 我在一个商店里 秘密查案 |
[20:53] | Mm. Sounds interesting. | 听起来挺有趣的 |
[20:56] | It’s the Mega-Mart | 那是Mega超市 |
[20:58] | on Columbus Avenue. | 在哥伦布大道 |
[21:01] | Mm-hmm. | |
[21:03] | I saw you in there yesterday. | 我昨天看到你在那里 |
[21:05] | Yeah, I-I sometimes stop there on the way home. | 是的 有时我回家时会顺路去那里 |
[21:08] | Why didn’t you say hi? | 你为什么不跟我打招呼? |
[21:12] | I saw you… | 我看到你了 |
[21:14] | You saw me what? | 你看到我什么 |
[21:20] | You stole a granola bar. | 你偷了一个麦片条 |
[21:22] | You took a bite, and you put it in your pocket. | 你咬了一口 然后放到口袋里 |
[21:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[21:28] | Adrian, that… that really hurts me. | Adrian 那…对我是个伤害 |
[21:31] | It hurts me, too. | 也伤害了我 |
[21:35] | I am not a thief. | 我不是小偷 |
[21:37] | I had that bar with me when I went into the store. | 我进商店时就带着那条饼干 |
[21:40] | I-I carry them in my pocket all the time | 我一直放在口袋里 |
[21:42] | just to keep up my energy. | 只是为了补充能量 |
[21:43] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah. | 啊哈 是的 |
[21:46] | So there’s, um… | 那么 那 |
[21:49] | there’s one in your pocket right now? | 现在口袋里也有一根了? |
[21:50] | Yes, Adrian, there is one in my pocket right now, | 是的 Adrian 现在我口袋里有一根 |
[21:53] | and I-I hope I do not have to take it out to prove it to you. | 我希望不用拿出来向你证明 |
[21:56] | I-I… | |
[21:57] | You know, Adrian, I see this all the time. | 你知道 Adrian 我总是知道 |
[21:59] | I work with cops, I work with ex-cops. | 我跟警察一起工作 还有过去的警察 |
[22:01] | You… You see terrible things. | 你看到难过的事情 |
[22:04] | People lie to you. | 人们向你撒谎 |
[22:05] | After a while, you don’t believe anything. | 然后 |
[22:07] | I-I-I-I-I… | 你就谁都不相信 |
[22:10] | Adrian, you’re going to have to make the leap. | Adrian 你要作个改变 |
[22:12] | You’re going to have to trust. | 你必须要相信人 |
[22:13] | Otherwise, you’re going to be completely alone, | 否则你会完全孤单 |
[22:15] | and I hope that that doesn’t happen to you. | 我希望那不会发生在你身上 |
[22:24] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[22:26] | – I’m sorry. – All right. | 对不起 好的 |
[22:32] | Okay, let’s, um… | 好吧 我们来 |
[22:35] | talk about the case. | 谈论案件 |
[22:41] | A woman was killed in the store. | 一个女人被杀死在商店里 |
[22:44] | Officially, it’s been called an accident. | 正式说来 它被称为是意外 |
[22:46] | You’re working in the store. | 你在那家商店里工作 |
[22:48] | Yes. It’s going pretty well. | 是的 进展得相当不错 |
[22:50] | Mr. Donovan, the shift manager, | Donovan 值班经理 |
[22:54] | said he might move me up to register one. | 说他可能把我升为一号员工 |
[22:56] | Mm-hmm. | |
[23:02] | Oh. | 噢 |
[23:04] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[23:10] | Of course… | 当然 |
[23:12] | I-I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[23:15] | I knew it all along. | 我一直知道 |
[23:16] | Of course you did. Yeah. | 你当然知道 |
[23:33] | You planning a trip? | 你准备旅行? |
[23:36] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[23:38] | Couldn’t help but notice you’re taking Quinine. | 我忍不住注意 |
[23:42] | Malaria pills. | 你在吃奎宁—疟疾药片 |
[23:44] | Who are you? | – 你是谁? – 我叫Adrian |
[23:46] | – I’m Adrian. – I know your name. | – 你是谁? – 我叫Adrian |
[23:48] | I can see your name, but who are you? | 我知道你的名字 我看得到 但你是谁? |
[23:49] | I’m just a curious person. | 我只是个好奇的人 |
[23:51] | It’s a gift and a curse. | 这是天分也是诅咒 |
[23:53] | For example, yesterday, | 例如 |
[23:55] | you were ringing up a customer. | 昨天 你跟一个客户说话 |
[23:57] | You pretended not to know him, but you knew his zip code. | 你假装不认识他 但你知道他的商品编码 |
[24:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:11] | That curiosity of yours… | 你的好奇 |
[24:13] | it’s not a gift and a curse. | 不是天分和诅咒 |
[24:15] | It’s a curse. | 是诅咒 |
[24:27] | Attention Mega-Mart customers, | 请注意 Mega超市的顾客 |
[24:29] | the store will be closing in ten minutes. | 商店将在l0分钟后关门 |
[25:35] | Good… Good… Good dog. | 乖狗 |
[25:38] | You’re a fine little fella. | 我是个密探 |
[25:39] | See, here’s the… the thing… | 事情是这样的 |
[25:42] | I’m working undercover. There was this woman… | 我秘密查案 |
[25:45] | Edna Coruthers… she was killed on the loading dock, | 有个叫Edna Coruthers的女人, 她在码头被杀死 |
[25:48] | and I think it might have been premeditated. | 我想 |
[25:57] | There you go. | – 给你 |
[25:59] | Thank you. | – 好吗? 谢谢 |
[26:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[26:06] | Where’s Adrian? | Adrian在哪里? |
[26:07] | I don’t know. He said he’d meet us here. | 不知道 他说到这里来见我们 |
[26:11] | So you want to sit down? | 你要坐下来吗? |
[26:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:19] | Got that information you wanted on Jennie Silverman. | 我收到消息说想去查Jennie Silverman |
[26:22] | Her adult record was clean, | 她的成人记录很干净 |
[26:24] | but she spent some time in juvie. | 但她青少年时不是那样 |
[26:27] | Uh, age 15, she had minor-league possession | l5岁 她参加过小职业球队联盟 |
[26:31] | and trespassing, | 和有过失 |
[26:32] | and at age 16, she stole a car. | 和有过失 l6岁 她偷过车 |
[26:35] | I thought juvenile records were sealed. | 我想青少年记录被封住了 |
[26:37] | Yeah, well, there’s a clerk downtown named Ned | 是吗? 好吧 在市区有一个Ned的人 |
[26:40] | who has four cats and lives with his mom, | 他有四只猫和他的母亲住在一起 |
[26:42] | and he bought me a drink. | 他给我买了一杯饮料 |
[26:45] | I don’t get paid enough. | 我没有被支付足够的工资 |
[26:46] | Monk was right. You are good. | Monk 是对的 你不错 |
[26:47] | I’m glad you have his back. | 我很高兴你在他身边 |
[26:51] | Take care of him. | 照顾好他 |
[26:53] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一些事吗? |
[26:56] | What was he like as a cop? | 他是怎样的一个警察 |
[27:00] | I remember the day we met. | 我记得我们见面的日子 |
[27:03] | I walked down the hall to shake his hand… | 我走过大厅去同他握手 |
[27:05] | This was, you know, back when he was shaking hands. | 这个是 你知道 当他正在握手的时候 |
[27:07] | And there were seven detectives lined up outside his office | 在他的办公室外面有七名侦探在巡逻 |
[27:10] | just waiting to run cases by him, | 等着盘问他 |
[27:12] | just to see what he thought, just to pick his brain. | 关于案件中的一些情况 以便弄清他的所想 |
[27:15] | I learned more from Adrian Monk in two days | 两天内 我从Adrian Monk身上学到了许多东西 |
[27:17] | than I did in the two years that I was at the academy. | 比我在军校的两年的时间里学到的还要多 |
[27:21] | Were you there when Trudy… | 当Trudy… 你在那儿吗 |
[27:23] | Yeah, yeah, I was there when he got the call. | 是的 是的 当他被传唤时 我在那儿 |
[27:26] | He was laughing when the phone rang, | 当电话铃响时 他在笑 |
[27:29] | and he never laughed again. | 然后他再也不笑了 |
[27:36] | Where is he? | 他现在哪儿? |
[27:38] | The last I saw him, he was in the shoe department | 我最后一次见他 是在鞋店 |
[27:40] | putting boxes away. | 他正在摆放摆放盒子 |
[27:41] | – He’s putting boxes away? – Yeah. | – 他在摆放盒子吗 – 是的 |
[27:43] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[27:45] | I think we better start ordering. | 我想我们得开始订购了 |
[29:02] | Oh, it’s the store. | 噢 是那个商店 |
[29:03] | Well, ask him what’s keeping him. | 问他是什么在牵制他 |
[29:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:09] | Randy? | Randy? |
[29:11] | What the hell is… | 到底是 |
[29:15] | – Come on. – What? | – 过来 过来 – 什么事 |
[29:17] | Come on. | – 过来 |
[29:26] | Hey! | 过来 – 什么事 |
[29:28] | Over here! Over here, huh? | 嘿! 在那儿 在那儿呢 |
[29:30] | Huh? Fresh meat. | 哇 哇 新鲜的肉 |
[29:32] | Fresh meat! Come on! Come on! | 是新鲜的肉 快过来 过来呀 |
[29:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:39] | Sure. I think so. | |
[29:41] | Joe, are you okay? | 我想是的 |
[29:43] | I’ll live. | |
[29:44] | He must have got out of the loading dock. | 它一定是走出了货运码头 |
[29:46] | Or maybe somebody let him out. | 或者是某个人让它出去的? |
[29:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:52] | Forget it. | 忘了它吧 |
[29:57] | Hey… | |
[29:59] | He saved your life. | 他救了你的命 |
[30:02] | Maybe you can return the favor. | 也许你能可以报恩 |
[30:12] | So you two are pals again? | 那么你们两个又是朋友了吗? |
[30:14] | I just… | 我只是… 我只是想给他怀疑的好处 |
[30:15] | I just want to give him the benefit of the doubt. | 我只是… 我只是想给他怀疑的好处 |
[30:18] | He is a dirty cop, Monk. | 他是个肮脏的警察 Monk |
[30:19] | Maybe. Maybe. | 也许 也许是 |
[30:21] | Are you wearing cologne? | 你抹古龙香水了吗? |
[30:22] | Yeah, Crystal got it for me. | 是的 Crystal给我的 |
[30:25] | Hey, captain, you ever met Crystal? | 嘿 队长 你还曾和Crystal见过面啊? |
[30:27] | No, I can’t say that I have. | 不 我不能说我曾经见过 |
[30:30] | We were supposed to go out to dinner last week, | 我们上周定好一起出去吃晚饭的 |
[30:33] | but she canceled at the last minute. | 可她在最后的时刻却取消了 |
[30:35] | She wasn’t feeling well. | 她说她身体不适 |
[30:36] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯… |
[30:37] | Maybe you blew her up too much. | 嗯… 也许是你把她娇宠惯了 |
[30:39] | She’s not a balloon. | 她不是个气球 |
[30:40] | Oh, that’s right. | 她不是个气球 哦 那也是 |
[30:42] | She’s a living, breathing wallet model. | 她是个活人 会呼吸的钱包模特 |
[30:44] | Here we go. | 我们去内部事务局吧 |
[30:46] | Internal Affairs Division, case number 922. | 在922号房间 |
[30:50] | Detective Lieutenant Joseph Christie. | 侦探兼副队Joe Christie |
[30:54] | What’s… what’s this? | 什…什…这是什么 |
[30:56] | That, my friend, is the evidence room. | 那个 我的朋友 是证物室 |
[30:58] | Bin number four… | 四号柜子 |
[30:59] | that’s where your pal said that he put all of the cocaine. | 那就是你的朋友说的放可卡因的地方 |
[31:02] | As you can plainly see, bin number four is empty. | 你可以清楚看到 四号柜是空的 |
[31:04] | Okay, wait. Some of these items were sold at a police auction | 等一下 其中的一些东西已经卖掉了 |
[31:07] | a few days later? | 在一个警察拍卖会上吗? 是的 几天后吗? |
[31:09] | That’s routine. | 这是例行公事 |
[31:11] | Three televisions, one boy’s bicycle, | 3部电话 一架小孩骑的自行车 |
[31:13] | two computers. | 两台电脑 |
[31:15] | So? | 是吗? |
[31:17] | Wait. Wait. Look. | 等等 |
[31:19] | Look. | 等等 看 |
[31:21] | Look at this bicycle. | 看这辆自行车 |
[31:23] | Well, that’s a girl’s bike. There’s no metal bar. | 那是辆女孩子骑的自行车 没有金属杠 |
[31:27] | But when it was sold | 可当它被卖的时候 |
[31:29] | two days later, | 也即两天后 |
[31:30] | it was a boy’s bike. | 它是一辆男孩子骑的自行车了 |
[31:33] | Somebody added that metal tube. | 是有人添加了那个金属管 |
[31:36] | Do we know who bought that boy’s bike? | 你知道是谁买了这辆男孩子用的自行车吗 |
[31:40] | Yeah, it’s right here. | 是的 你看 |
[31:42] | Item 422, boy’s bike, sold to Clara Toplin. | 就在这儿 第422件 |
[31:45] | Toplin. | 男孩子用自行车 卖给了Clara.Thomplin |
[31:47] | Clara Toplin used to be the properties clerk here. | Clara.Thomplin过去是这里的财产保管员 |
[31:50] | She quit about four years ago. | 她四年前辞职了 |
[31:55] | That’s right. | 对 |
[32:08] | It’s four years old, but the residue’s still there. | 有四年之久了 可还有残余物在那儿 |
[32:10] | It tests positive for cocaine hydrochloride. | 它对可卡因的检测呈阳性 |
[32:14] | Guess you should have gotten rid of the bike, Clara. | 我想你应该把这辆自行车除掉 Clara |
[32:16] | I was saving it for my grandson. | 我保存起来是为了我的孙子 |
[32:19] | You’re under arrest. | 你正在被追捕 |
[32:26] | Joe… | |
[32:28] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[32:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:37] | That’s a good start. | 这是个好的开始 |
[32:45] | Come on. | 过来 |
[32:54] | You don’t want to wipe that off? | 你不想把它擦掉? |
[32:58] | No. | 不 |
[33:00] | I don’t. | 不 我不 |
[33:03] | Let’s get back to work. | 让我们回到工作中去吧 好咧 |
[33:11] | Well, this will come as no big surprise to anybody, | 这个不会引起任何人的惊奇的 可是 |
[33:14] | but our employee of the month | 我们这个月的雇员 |
[33:16] | for the second straight month is… | 到第二个月就是 |
[33:20] | Drum roll, please. | 请击鼓 |
[33:23] | It’s Jennie Silverman. | 这是Jennie Silverman |
[33:24] | Well done, Jennie. | 这是Jennie Silverman 干得漂亮 Jennie |
[33:26] | And as winner, Jennie will enjoy | 作为胜利者Jennie将会享受 |
[33:28] | another month of special privileges… | 下一个月的特别津贴 |
[33:31] | The employee of the month parking spot | 员工停车场 |
[33:33] | right in front of the main entrance, | 就在大道的正前方 |
[33:35] | of course, the Mega-Mart mug, | 当然 那个量贩杯 |
[33:38] | the, uh, gift certificate for dinner for two | 那个 啊 是个礼品签 |
[33:41] | at the Lobster Barrel on 17th Street. | 有两份就在罗波斯特.巴勒尔那里 在 啊 是第十七大街 |
[33:46] | Good only on weekdays and does not include lobster. | 只在工作日才有 不包括虾 |
[33:49] | And the winner’s plaque, | 还有胜利者的纪念品 |
[33:53] | which will be on display right at the main entrance | 那个将要陈列出来 |
[33:55] | for the entire month, | 将要在大道上展出一个月 |
[33:57] | which should inspire all of us | 这会鼓舞我们所有人 |
[34:00] | to reach deep inside us | 也包括我们走向深入 |
[34:02] | so we can find the best inside us | 我们可以发现 我们身上最好的地方 |
[34:05] | so we can do the best. | 所以我们可以做得最好 |
[34:10] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[34:11] | Didn’t Edna die at the end of last month? | Edna不是在上个月末死了吗 |
[34:15] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[34:19] | Here we go. I can’t believe I found this. | 是那样 |
[34:25] | This is | 这个是从上个月开始的日程表 |
[34:26] | the performance chart from last month. | |
[34:29] | See, Edna was out front. She would have won. | 看 Edna在前面呢 她本可以赢的 |
[34:33] | You’re not suggesting that somebody was killed because of this. | 你没在猜想 某个人是因此被杀害的吗 |
[34:37] | You’re saying Jennie Silverman committed cold-blooded murder | 你在说Jennie Silverman是个冷酷的杀手吗? |
[34:40] | just so she could be employee of the month? | 只是因为她想成为本月最佳员工 |
[34:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:55] | As employee of the month, she gets a ceramic mug, | 作为本月最佳员工,她有一个瓷杯 |
[34:59] | dinner for two at the world-famous Lobster Barrel, | 可以用来装两份饭 在世界著名的罗波斯特.巴勒尔上 |
[35:02] | and a plaque. | 还有一个奖杯 |
[35:03] | And, of course, the thanks of a grateful nation. | 还有 |
[35:06] | Ha ha ha. | 当然 是一个值得让人感激民族 |
[35:07] | Do you really think there’s something here worth killing for? | 你真的觉得这里有东西值得杀吗 |
[35:10] | Oh, yes. It’s here. | 哦 是的 |
[35:12] | We just can’t see it. | 是在这儿 只是我们不能见到它 |
[35:15] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[35:17] | I think Edna was obviously killed for this mug. | 我认为Edna很明显地是因为这个被杀的 |
[35:19] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗? – 不 |
[35:20] | Well, maybe it’s made out of gold and painted over. | 也许它是用金子做的 |
[35:23] | Joe… | 并且被刷了漆 |
[35:25] | Hey, you said try 300 theories until one fits. | 嘿 你说要试300条理论 直到有一条实用 |
[35:28] | I said that? | – 我说过吗? – 是的 |
[35:29] | Yeah, I remember everything you ever said, God help me. | – 我说过吗? – 是的 我记得你所说过的一切 上帝会帮我的 |
[35:31] | It wasn’t about the mug. | 那个不是关于杯子 |
[35:33] | What’s next? | 下一个呢 |
[35:34] | Dinner for two at the Lobster Barrel. | 是在罗波斯特.巴勒尔上的两份饭 |
[35:35] | Tell me about the Lobster Barrel. | 给我讲一下罗波斯特.巴勒尔的事吧 |
[35:37] | It’s a family place. | 那是一个住宅区 |
[35:38] | It’s noisy, there’s a million kids. | 很吵闹 有数百万的小孩子 |
[35:40] | You wouldn’t last five minutes there. | 你在那儿呆不了五分钟 |
[35:41] | It’s got a great all-you-can-eat buffet | 那里有你卖各种小吃的小卖部 |
[35:43] | with seven different kinds of shrimp. | 还有七种不同的虾 |
[35:45] | They got jumbo shrimp, batter-dipped shrimp, | 他们还有大虾 他们有大头 日本炸虾… |
[35:47] | tempura shrimp… | 好的 不要谈关于罗波斯特.巴勒尔的事了 |
[35:48] | Okay, stop telling me about the Lobster Barrel. | 好的 不要谈关于罗波斯特.巴勒尔的事了 |
[35:50] | – Barbecue shrimp… – Stop. | 还有烤虾 停 |
[35:52] | What’s next? | 下一个呢 价值八十九美分的塑料纪念杯 |
[35:53] | 89-cent plastic commemorative plaque. | 价值八十九美分的塑料纪念杯 |
[35:55] | Would you kill somebody to get this? | 你为了得到这个要杀人吗 |
[35:57] | I’d kill somebody not to get it. | 我杀人不是为这个 |
[35:59] | That’s it. That’s what she gets. | 是那个 那就是她所得到的 |
[36:03] | Except, of course, for the parking space. | 当然除了停车的空间 |
[36:09] | There it is. | 在那儿 |
[36:21] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[36:22] | What, the speed bump? | 这样的速度行吗 |
[36:24] | Trucks are always scraping it when they’re loaded down. | 当他们卸货时 卡车常常会刮擦它 |
[36:26] | I saw Jennie’s van scrape it two days ago. | 我两天前看到 Jennie的货车擦到了它 |
[36:31] | You’re right. I’ve seen it, too. | 你是对的 我也看到了 |
[36:32] | But the first time I saw her, in the morning, | 可我第一次见她 |
[36:36] | the van didn’t scrape at all. | 是在早上 货车一点儿也没有刮擦到 |
[36:39] | You remember a vehicle not scraping on a speed bump? | 你知道车辆是不会因速度而刮擦到部件的 |
[36:42] | Damn, I’ve missed you. | 妈的 我想你了 |
[36:43] | Her van is always heavier at the end of the day. Why? | 她的货车总是在一天的最后变得很沉 为什么? |
[36:48] | It’s loaded down. | 那个被卸下了 |
[36:50] | With what? | 用什么卸的 |
[37:01] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[37:02] | Do you remember her two friends? | 你还记得她的两个朋友吗 |
[37:04] | They were buying shovels and drill bits. | 例子们在买锨和钻头 |
[37:07] | There’s a sewer grate right under the Van. | 在货车下面就是下水道盖子 |
[37:09] | It was loaded down with dirt. | 它是和垃圾一起被卸下的 |
[37:10] | They’re digging into the vault. They’re robbing the bank. | 他们在往拱顶里挖 |
[37:12] | She wanted that parking space. | 他们在抢银行 她想要那个停车场 |
[37:14] | That’s what this whole thing has been about. | 这就是大致的情况 |
[37:16] | Monk, I’ve been looking for you. | Monk 我一直在找你 |
[37:19] | Mr. Donovan, where’s Jennie? | Donovan先生 Jennie在哪儿? |
[37:20] | Never mind Jennie. You’re supposed to be in Housewares. | 不要介意Jennie 你应该在家用电器城呢 |
[37:22] | There’s inventory piled up… | 那里的存货多如山 |
[37:24] | This is police business. My partner asked you a question. | 还有警察的业务 你懂吗 我的搭档只是问了你一个问题 |
[37:28] | Was that an earthquake? | 那是场地震吗 |
[37:32] | They blew the vault. It’s going down now. | 他们把拱顶挖坏了 快要塌下来了 |
[37:35] | That makes sense. First of the month. | 有意思 第一个月 |
[37:36] | The bank’s probably loaded with cash. | 这个银行可能会装卸现金 |
[37:37] | – What are you talking about? – I’ll call it in. | 你们在谈什么 |
[37:40] | No, no, no. They’ll never make it in time. | 我会把它叫进来 |
[37:41] | Joe, I need a gun. | 不 |
[37:42] | Sporting Goods, aisle seven. | 他们从不会按时交货的 |
[37:47] | Gun? | 枪? |
[37:48] | What the hell is going on in here? Let’s go, go, go! | 这里到底发生了什么事 我们走 我们走 走 |
[37:52] | Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[37:53] | Ronnie Ronnie Hey, Ronnie, Ronnie. | |
[37:55] | – Yes? – Listen to me. | 对吗? 听我说 |
[37:57] | No, man, he’s Ronnie. | 不 他是Ronnie. |
[37:59] | Yeah, we switched name tags | 好 我们转换一下标签 |
[38:01] | to see if anybody would notice. | 看有没有注意到 |
[38:02] | But don’t tell anyone, because it’s like an experiment, so… | 不要告诉任何人 因为这像是一场试验 |
[38:05] | I’m in a rush here. I need a gun. | 我是冲进来的 我需要一把枪 |
[38:06] | Oh, you finally decided to use your employee discount, huh? | 哦 最终决定启用你的雇员折扣 好吧 |
[38:10] | All right, Mr. Monk, what do you want? | Monk先生 你想要什么? 我们有了个小孩 |
[38:12] | We got these… | 我不在乎! 给我一点东西就行了 |
[38:13] | I don’t care! Just give me something. | 我不在乎! 给我一点东西就行了 |
[38:14] | Look, it’s a police emergency. I’ll bring it right back. | 这是紧急情况 我很快把它带回来 |
[38:17] | I just need it for two minutes, okay? | 我只需要两分钟 好吗 |
[38:18] | Yeah, that’s going to be a problem, | 这是个问题 相反的问题 |
[38:19] | ’cause that’s against, like, a million federal laws and regulations. | 像百万条联邦法律条款和规则一样 |
[38:22] | Yeah, there’s supposed to be, like, a waiting period or something. | 这就像要等一段时期或什么的 |
[38:25] | Please… no, but you know what? | 请 不 我们将会让你开始草案的设定 |
[38:27] | We’ll get you started on your paperwork. | 不 我们将会让你开始草案的设定 |
[38:29] | No paperwork. No, no, no… no paper… | – 没有草案 – 不 是没有纸 |
[38:30] | No, I’ll be right back. | 不 |
[38:32] | It’s… | 我马上回来 我想那些表格是在后面的房间 |
[38:33] | Stay off the glass there. I just washed that. | 让我们离开那些玻璃吧 我只是擦了那个 |
[38:36] | What the hell were you doing in there? | 你们到底在那儿干什么 |
[38:38] | This stuff’s heavy. | 这个东西很重 |
[38:40] | Good. | 好的 |
[38:41] | Good. Heavy’s good. | 好的 重就好 |
[38:44] | If it was up to us, dude, you could totally have it, | 如果由我们来决定 花花公子 你可以全部拥有它 |
[38:47] | but, uh, Mr. Donovan’s been riding us a lot lately. | 可是 Donovan先生最近总想除掉我们 |
[38:49] | Yeah, like yesterday, when we were in Housewares… | 没事的 像昨天一样 当我们在家用品店里时 |
[38:53] | For the love of God, it’s Jennie Silverman! | 那是Jennie Silverman 她要走 |
[38:54] | – She’s getting away. – Oh. Oh, it’s for Jennie? | 哦 |
[38:57] | Ha ha ha ha. | 那个是给Jennie的吗? |
[38:58] | Yeah, we both had the same thought. | 对 我们有同样的想法 |
[39:01] | Jennie’s a real tool. | Jennie真是具活宝 |
[39:02] | Yeah, but, man, this is not the answer. | 对 |
[39:05] | Whoa! | 可是这个不是我想要的答案 |
[39:06] | Morris… | Morris 他是Morris |
[39:08] | He’s Morris. | Ronnie 给我弹药 |
[39:09] | Ronnie | Ronnie… |
[39:10] | give me the ammo. | 给我弹药 |
[39:11] | Okay, okay. Calm down, man. | 好的 好的 平静下来吧 |
[39:16] | Yo, it wasn’t even loaded. | 那个还没有卸下来 |
[39:18] | I quit. | 我退出 |
[39:29] | It’s loaded! | 已经卸了 |
[39:30] | Get back! | 拿回来 |
[39:48] | Loud. | 再大点声 |
[39:52] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[39:54] | Away from the vehicle! | 离开那车 |
[39:55] | Put your hands up where I can see them! Hands up! | 举起手 我能见到他们 举起手 |
[39:58] | Hands over your head, you in the driver’s seat! | 把手举过头顶 你在驾驶舱里 |
[40:05] | Detective Joe Christie, | Joe Christie侦探 |
[40:08] | welcome back. | 欢迎你回来 |
[40:11] | We could sure use you. | 我们一定会用你 |
[40:12] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[40:15] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你们 兄弟 |
[40:17] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. | 如果不是你们 我不会来这儿的 |
[40:20] | You’ll be next. | 你将是下一个 |
[40:22] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[40:23] | And when you make it back, | 当你把它要回来时 |
[40:26] | I get to ride with you. | 我会和你一起驾驶的 |
[40:28] | Hey! Sharona, captain, everyone, | 嘿 Sharona 队长 每一位 |
[40:31] | could you all come with me, please? | 你们所有人能同我一起来吗 |
[40:32] | Everybody, come here. | 所有人都到这儿来 过来 我想让你们看一样东西 |
[40:33] | I want to show you guys something. | 所有人都到这儿来 过来 我想让你们看一样东西 |
[40:35] | What is it? | 那个是什么 |
[40:37] | Crystal. She’s downstairs. | Christie 她在楼下 |
[40:38] | Why didn’t you tell her to come up here? | 你为什么不告诉她过这儿来 |
[40:40] | She couldn’t stay. | 她不能呆在这儿 她要飞往阿鲁巴去摄影 |
[40:41] | She’s flying to Aruba for a photo shoot. | 她不能呆在这儿 她要飞往阿鲁巴去摄影 |
[40:43] | So sad. | 这么悲伤 |
[40:44] | – There she is. – Where? | 哦 她在那儿 |
[40:46] | In the taxi. | – 哪儿? – 在出租车里 |
[40:49] | – Hey! Crystal! – It’s so pathetic… | – 嘿 Christie – 那么可怜 |
[40:51] | Ah, she’s waving. | 过会我再同你谈 |
[40:52] | Goodbye, Randy! I love you! | 再见 Randy 我爱你 |
[40:54] | I miss you already. | 我已经想念你了 |
[40:56] | See? | 你明白吗? 明白 |
[40:58] | Where are you going? She’s right here! | 你要去哪儿? 她就在这儿 |
[41:02] | What? | 什么? |
[41:03] | Oh, come on. She was just… | 哦 |
[41:05] | I swear to God, she was just here! | 过来 她只是 |