时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello, I’m calling on behalf of Natalie Teeger, | 喂 我是代表Natalie打电话的 |
[00:06] | who’s running for the school board in your district. | 她在你们区竞选校董事会 |
[00:08] | Are you registered to vote? | 你登记投票了吗? |
[00:09] | Oh, my goodness. | 你登记投票了吗? 噢 天啊 |
[00:11] | I just love that sign in the window. | 我喜欢窗户上的标语 |
[00:14] | Who made the sign, do you know? | 你知道是谁做的吗? |
[00:15] | – Her daughter. – Oh, it’s so colorful. | 她的女儿 五颜六色! |
[00:18] | Where should I put these? | 这些应该放哪儿? |
[00:20] | – I don’t know. – Oh, well… | 我不清楚 |
[00:22] | You know, I never run for anything in my life, | 噢 |
[00:24] | but I just got so angry. | 你知道 我从没参加竞选 |
[00:26] | My daughter Julie goes to Ashton, | 但是我很生气 |
[00:28] | and I love it. | 我女儿Julie去阿什顿上学 我很高兴 |
[00:29] | It is such a wonderful school. | 那真是个好学校 |
[00:31] | But they want to close it and consolidate it with the high school, | 可是他们要撤销初中 加强高中 |
[00:33] | which would be such a huge mistake. | 这大错特错 |
[00:35] | Piece of crap copier. | 生搬硬套 |
[00:36] | Could you excuse me for one second? | 生搬硬套 等等好吗? |
[00:38] | I’ll be right back. Just one second. | 我很快就回 就一会儿 |
[00:40] | All right, tell me something good. | 有什么好消息 |
[00:42] | You know, this company Tazarr went out of business, | 塔扎尔公司倒闭了 |
[00:45] | which is a good thing. | 这是好消息 |
[00:46] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪知道的? |
[00:48] | Uh, at a police auction. | 在拍卖呢 |
[00:50] | They just delivered it this morning. | 今天早上才发布的 |
[00:52] | I got the fax machine and the computer there too. | 我竞标得到了传真机和电脑 |
[00:54] | – They don’t work either. – Well, you get what you pay for. | 他们也不太好用 这算是物有所值 |
[00:57] | Here’s your problem. Primary feeder is jammed. | 问题在于 进料器堵住了 |
[01:00] | There’s something in there. I can’t get to it. | 里面有什么东西 我弄进不去 看到吗? |
[01:02] | See? It’s locked. | 被锁住了 |
[01:03] | Did they give you a key for this? | 被锁住了 他们没给你这个的钥匙吗? |
[01:05] | Oh, yeah, I think so. Let me check. | 有的 让我看看 |
[01:07] | Ooh, vote Teeger! | 哦 请投票给Teeger |
[01:18] | Hello. | 我是”正义之鹰”报社的 |
[01:19] | I’m with the Fairfield Eagle. | 我是”正义之鹰”报社的 |
[01:21] | We’re doing a story on the election. | 我们在报道选举 |
[01:23] | Why did you decide to volunteer? | 为什么你愿做自愿者 |
[01:25] | I’m not a volunteer. | 我不是自愿者 |
[01:27] | I’m her boss. | 我是她的老板 |
[01:29] | That’s an interesting angle. | 这题材很好 |
[01:31] | Not every boss would allow his employee time off to run for office. | 并不是所有的老板允许雇员请假 竞选公职 |
[01:35] | Well, I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[01:39] | She just said she was doing it. | 她仅仅是打了个招呼说她要干吗 |
[01:41] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[01:44] | Now, what do you think is the most important issue in this campaign? | 你认为这次选举最重要的是什么? |
[01:50] | For me, there’s really only one issue here. | 对我来说 只有一个问题 |
[01:54] | If Natalie wins, | 如果Natalie胜出 |
[01:57] | who will take care of me? | 谁来照顾我? |
[02:02] | No, I’m asking you. | 不 |
[02:04] | Who? | 我不是在问你要谁来 |
[02:07] | – Do you know? No. – No, sorry. | 你知道吗? 不知道吧 不知道 抱歉 |
[02:11] | Not even close. | 还是没有进展 |
[02:12] | Ugh! Can’t you just break it open? | |
[02:15] | I only need it for five days. The election’s on Tuesday. | 不能把它砸开吗? 我要用五天呢 选举在星期二举行 小心 小心 趴下 趴下! |
[02:39] | Natalie, get down! | Natalie 趴下 |
[04:12] | Hey, Monk. | 嘿 Monk |
[04:13] | I got you. | 我来扶你 |
[04:15] | I got you. | 我来扶你 |
[04:24] | All right. | 我扶你 |
[04:31] | How’s Natalie doing? | Natalie没事吧? |
[04:33] | She’s scared to death. | Natalie没事吧? 她吓得要死 |
[04:38] | So the security guard… | 这是保安么? |
[04:40] | Yeah, wrong place, wrong time. | 是的 阴差阳错 |
[04:42] | Hmm, where was the shooter? | 枪手藏在哪儿 |
[04:44] | Right over here. | 就这儿 |
[04:46] | You can kind of see an impression | 可以看到一点 |
[04:48] | in the tar paper, but… | 沥青油纸的压痕 不过 |
[04:51] | How are the footprints? | 嗯 脚印呢? |
[04:52] | Unusable. | 没有 |
[04:54] | The witnesses are all over the map too. | 目击者都说法不一 |
[04:55] | Some say they heard five shots, | 有人说听到5声枪响 |
[04:57] | some say nine. | 有的说是9声 |
[04:58] | 14. There were 14 shots. | 有的说是9声 14声枪响 |
[05:02] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[05:03] | Of course you’re sure. | 你肯定? 你当然肯定 |
[05:05] | How did they come? Were they evenly spaced? | 声音怎么传来的? 间隔时间分布均匀吗? |
[05:07] | Bang. | 砰 |
[05:09] | Bang bang. | 砰 砰 |
[05:11] | Bang. | 砰 砰 砰 |
[05:13] | Bang bang bang bang. | 砰 砰 砰 |
[05:14] | Rapid fire, semi-automatic. | 速度很快 是半自动的 |
[05:15] | – We haven’t found any shells. – Bang bang bang. | 砰 砰 砰 没有发现弹壳 |
[05:17] | Guy did a pretty good cleanup job. | 没有发现弹壳 那家伙清理工作做得很好 |
[05:19] | Well, maybe he’s done this before. | 也许是个老手 |
[05:22] | Monk, what do you got? | Monk 你在干什么? |
[05:25] | Well, the… the roof | 嗯 |
[05:28] | slants at a weird angle right here. | 房顶倾斜 斜角度在这儿 |
[05:31] | Do you have a bullet? | 有子弹吗? |
[05:49] | He missed one. | 他忘了一个 |
[05:52] | It’s a 7.62. | 是一颗7.62型子弹 |
[05:54] | AK? | AK自动步枪? |
[05:56] | Yeah, Kalashnikov. Russian, that’s something. | 是的 卡拉什尼科夫步枪 俄国产的 是个线索 |
[05:59] | Call Grooms at the Bureau, and ATF. | 结局里枪械专家和ATF打电话 |
[06:02] | Maybe they have an idea. | 也许他们有眉目 |
[06:04] | Captain, we found something. You might want to check it out. | 警长 发现点东西 |
[06:07] | What you got? | 你去看看吧 什么东西? |
[06:12] | Looks like a note. | 像是张便条 必须干掉Natalie Teeger |
[06:21] | Son of a bitch. He was after Natalie. | 娘的 是冲Natalie来的 |
[06:23] | That doesn’t make sense. Just a school board election. | 这没道理啊 |
[06:26] | I mean, who cares? | 只是场校董事会竞选 谁在意呢? |
[06:27] | He spelled her name wrong. | 他把她名字拼错了 |
[06:29] | He was probably in a rush. | 可能他很匆忙 |
[06:31] | I don’t think so. | 我看不是 |
[06:33] | Looks like he took his time. | 他有时间 |
[06:34] | He dotted all the Is, crossed the Ts. | 其他的字母都还工整 |
[06:37] | He spells her name wrong. | 他把她名字拼错了 |
[06:39] | Whatever. Motive. | 什么动机 |
[06:40] | Motive, motive. | 动机 |
[06:42] | Let’s start with the obvious. | 我们从最明显的因素开始 |
[06:43] | Who’s running against her? | 我们从最明显的因素开始 谁和她过不去? |
[06:45] | I’ve got it right here. | 我这找到你一个 |
[06:46] | Harold Jay Krenshaw. | |
[06:48] | You gotta be kidding. Harold Jay Krenshaw? | 这是开玩笑 |
[06:51] | He’s running for school board? | 他竞选校董事会? |
[06:53] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[06:54] | He’s a patient of Dr. Kroger’s. | 你认识他? 他是Kroger医生的病人 |
[06:57] | I’ve met him in the waiting room. | 我在候客室见过他 |
[06:58] | This guy has got some serious problems. | 这家伙有严重的毛病 |
[07:02] | He drives everybody he meets crazy. | -他逼迫别人去会见别人 -真是疯狂 |
[07:05] | I mean, he’s… | 他是个 |
[07:08] | He’s just… | 他只是 |
[07:11] | Nobody is accusing anybody of anything here. | 这里没人指控某人干了什么 |
[07:14] | This is just a friendly conversation. | 这仅仅是个是友好会谈 |
[07:17] | In fact… | 而且 |
[07:19] | I bought some donuts. | 我带了些甜甜圈 |
[07:24] | Mr. Krenshaw, | Krenshaw先生 |
[07:26] | do you know why you’re here? | 知道我们请你来的原因吗? |
[07:29] | Well, it’s pretty obvious. | 太明白了 |
[07:31] | I’m running for school board against Natalie Teeger, | 我和Natalie Teeger同时竞选校董事会 |
[07:33] | and somebody took a shot at her. | 有人朝她开枪 |
[07:35] | A security guard was killed. | 有个保安被杀了 |
[07:37] | I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[07:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[07:41] | Do you own a gun, Mr. Krenshaw? | 你有枪吗 Krenshaw 先生? |
[07:44] | Yes, I do. | 有 |
[07:46] | My father was a… | 我父亲曾是 |
[07:48] | a hunter. | 猎人 |
[07:52] | He bought me a Remington rifle when I was a kid. | 我小时候他给我买雷明顿步枪 |
[07:55] | – Just the Remington? – That’s right. | 只是雷明顿的? 是的 |
[07:59] | Are you a good shot? | 你枪法好吗? |
[08:01] | I’m an exceptional shot. | 我是个神枪手 |
[08:03] | Ms. Teeger has decided to drop out of the… | Teeger 女士决定退出 |
[08:07] | out of the race. | 退出竞选 |
[08:09] | How do you feel about that? | 你怎么看? 你认为如何啊 |
[08:11] | Well, it doesn’t matter. She couldn’t win anyway. | 无关紧要 她怎么也赢不了 |
[08:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:15] | That school needs to be closed. Everybody knows it. | 学校要关闭了 地球人都知道 |
[08:19] | I’d be happy to take a polygraph test if you want. | 你可以给我做测谎试验 |
[08:26] | Wait… What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[08:30] | I’m eating a donut. | 吃甜甜圈 |
[08:32] | It’s food. | 这是食物 |
[08:33] | Why that one? | 为什么挑那个? |
[08:35] | Because I like the coconut. | 因为我喜欢椰子味的 |
[08:36] | Now you have to eat a sugar one. | 你得吃个甜的才行 |
[08:38] | Don’t want a sugar one. | 我不想不吃带糖的 |
[08:39] | Or you could take three more coconuts | 要不再吃三个椰子的和两个巧克力的 |
[08:42] | and two chocolate. | 或者一个椰子的和两个奶油的 |
[08:43] | Or one coconut and two glazed. | 或者一个椰子的和两个奶油的 |
[08:46] | Or he could just eat all of them… that would be easier. | 干脆全吃了 那不是更容易吗? |
[08:48] | – That’s a good idea. – Probably be easiest. | 好主意 – 最容易 – 是的 |
[08:50] | Or I could do this. | 也可以这样 |
[09:01] | There. | 看 |
[09:03] | Now there’s one donut. | 现在就一个了 |
[09:05] | One big damn donut. | 一个大大的甜甜圈 |
[09:09] | – You see what you did? – Can we get back to this? | 你知道你做了什么吗? 能回忆一下吗? |
[09:11] | Mr. Krenshaw, where were you at 10:30 this morning? | Krenshaw 先生今早l0点半你在哪儿? |
[09:14] | I was at Dr. Kroger’s office. | 在 Kroger 医生的办公室 |
[09:17] | I had my… my appointment. | 我约好了 |
[09:20] | Your appointment ends at 10:00. | 你的约会l0点就结束了 |
[09:21] | It was a double session. | 共有两次会谈 |
[09:25] | Dr. Kroger doesn’t do double sessions anymore. | Kroger 从不举行两次会谈 |
[09:28] | I’m just telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[09:30] | He made an exception for me. | 他为我破例 |
[09:34] | If you don’t believe me, call him. | 如果你不相信我 打他电话 |
[09:36] | Do you want his beeper number? | 要他的BP号码吗? |
[09:38] | I have his beeper number, okay? | 我有他的BP号码 明白吗? |
[09:40] | Well, if that doesn’t work, then try his cell phone. | 如果打不通 打他手机 |
[09:43] | He gave you his cell phone number? | 他告诉你手机号码了吗? |
[09:45] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[09:46] | That’s a lie. He’s lying, captain. | 说谎 他在说谎 警长 |
[09:49] | Dr. Kroger… | 嗯 因为 Kroger 医生 |
[09:52] | would never give anybody his cell phone number, ever. | 从不把手机号告诉别人 从不 |
[09:54] | Not ever. | Monk 随你怎么说 |
[09:55] | Monk, I really don’t care. | Monk 随你怎么说 |
[09:56] | I’ve been to his home. | 我到过他家 |
[09:58] | – Have you no shame? – Excuse me. | 你有廉耻心吗? |
[10:00] | A man died today. | 抱歉 今天死了个人 |
[10:06] | I met his daughter. | 我见到了他的女儿 |
[10:07] | Liar! | 骗子! |
[10:08] | Liar! | 骗子! |
[10:22] | Are you seeing this? | 你来看看 |
[10:25] | Kindergarten playground in there. | 简直是幼儿园操场啊 |
[10:27] | Captain… | Captain… 警长 警长 |
[10:30] | That’s not me, is it? | 我失态了 |
[10:31] | Am I… | 我和他一样么? 告诉我 |
[10:33] | Just tell me. Am I that guy? | 那家伙和我一样吗? |
[10:35] | Am I… am I that far gone? | 我有那么离谱吗? |
[10:37] | Relax, Monk. You are completely different. | 别急 Monk 你真的与众不同 |
[10:40] | You put the chocolate donuts in the middle, | 你把巧克力甜甜圈放在中间 |
[10:41] | which makes perfect sense. | 这种感觉很好 |
[10:43] | Because that way, the different groups are together. | 因为那就是让不同种类的东西 聚在一起的办法啊 |
[10:45] | Exactly. That’s all I’m saying. | 没错 正和我意 |
[10:46] | And he put the chocolate donuts on either end, | 每边都有巧克力甜甜圈 |
[10:48] | which just isn’t as good, | 不是那么好 |
[10:50] | because that way, they’re separated. | 因为那样 饼干都分开了 |
[10:52] | – Hello? – No comparison. | 喂! 没有差别 |
[10:54] | I told you, he will drive you crazy. | 我告诉过你 他会把你逼疯的 |
[10:57] | So is he the guy? | 那么他是凶手吗? 不 |
[10:59] | No. I wish he was, but he’s not the guy. | 不 希望是 但他不是 |
[11:02] | He never would have misspelled Natalie’s name on the note. | 他从不会把Natalie的名字拼错 |
[11:06] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[11:08] | Because… Because I wouldn’t. | 因为 因为我不会 |
[11:15] | Well, let’s do the polygraph test anyway, to be sure. | 为了确认 我们要做测谎试验 |
[11:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:20] | Well, what is he doing now? | 他现在在干什么? |
[11:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[11:26] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝 |
[11:29] | Not vertically. | Not vertically. 不很干净 不干净! |
[11:30] | I’ll be right back. | 回来了 |
[11:49] | You hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:52] | Let’s get something to eat. | 去吃点东西 |
[11:53] | What about them? | 他们怎么办? |
[11:55] | They’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[11:56] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:15] | Ow! | 哇! |
[12:23] | I’m… I’m glad you’re quitting. | 我很开心你退出了 |
[12:27] | Really, it’s just a stupid election. | 那种无聊的选举 |
[12:29] | I mean, it’s not worth getting killed over. | 不值得为此掉脑袋 |
[12:31] | Right? | |
[12:34] | Besides… | 而且 |
[12:35] | you can run again in another four years. | 你可以在四年后竞选 |
[12:39] | Right? | 对吗 |
[12:40] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[13:00] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[13:01] | Uh… well, we’re packin’ everything up. | 我们在收拾东西 |
[13:04] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[13:05] | Come on. Let’s get to work. | 开始动手吧 |
[13:07] | We have an election to win. | 我们要拿下竞选 |
[13:17] | I’m Natalie. Please vote for me. | 我是 Natalie 投我一票吧 |
[13:20] | Hi, I’m Natalie Teeger. I’m running for school board. | 嗨 我是 Natalie Teeger 我竞选校董事会 |
[13:22] | Hi, my name’s Natalie Teeger. | Teeger 小姐? |
[13:24] | Hi. Teeger, what are you doing? | 嗨 我叫 Natalie Teeger Teeger 小姐? 你在忙什么? |
[13:26] | I’m running for office. Hi, I’m Natalie Teeger. Thank you. | 参加竞选 Natalie Teeger 谢谢 |
[13:28] | I thought that you had dropped out of the race. | 我以为你退出竞争了 |
[13:31] | – Changed my mind. – Why? | – 我改变主意了 – 为什么? |
[13:32] | – I have my reasons. – Hi. | 我有理由 嗨 |
[13:35] | Uh, are you registered to vote? | 你登记投票了吗? |
[13:38] | Who are you gonna vote for? It’s time to wear a pin. | 你选择谁? 大张旗鼓的时候到了 |
[13:40] | Mr. Ellis. | Ellis先生 你在吓唬他 |
[13:42] | You’re scaring him. | Ellis先生 你在吓唬他 |
[13:44] | – Okay. – He’s scaring me. | 行了 他在吓唬我 |
[13:46] | Vote Teeger. Hi, vote for Natalie Teeger. | 选举 Teeger! 嗨 投Natalie Teeger一票 |
[13:48] | Vote Teeger. | 选举 Teeger! |
[13:49] | Hi, vote for Natalie Teeger. | 嗨 投Natalie Teeger一票 |
[13:51] | Where did you find them? | 你从哪儿把他们找来的? |
[13:53] | They heard about the shooting and wanted to help. | 他们听说了枪击案件就想来帮忙 |
[13:55] | I can’t protect you out here. | 你在外面我保护不了你 |
[13:56] | There are too many rooftops. Too many windows. | 屋顶太多了 窗户到处都是 |
[13:58] | That’s a risk I’m willing to take, thank you. | 我愿意担受风险 谢谢 |
[14:00] | You have to think about Julie. | 你应该为Julie考虑 |
[14:02] | I am thinking about Julie, Mr. Monk. | 我在为她考虑 Monk 先生 |
[14:03] | More than you know. | 我比你更清楚 |
[14:05] | She won’t listen to me. | 她不听我的 |
[14:06] | Did you talk to Harold Krenshaw? | 你和 Harold Krenshaw谈了吗? |
[14:08] | We don’t think Mr. Krenshaw is involved. | 我们认为 Krenshaw 和那件事无关 |
[14:10] | His alibi’s airtight, and he just passed a polygraph. | 他的辩护无懈可击 而且通过了测慌试验 |
[14:12] | We’re working with ATF to track down the weapon. | 我们和武器局一道调查犯罪枪支 |
[14:15] | In the meantime, Ms. Teeger, I need for you to cancel all public appearances. | 还有 Teeger小姐 你不能抛头露面 |
[14:18] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[14:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:23] | We need to sweep the campaign office for explosives every morning. | 我们每天早上要检查动员办公室 看看是否有炸药 |
[14:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[14:28] | I want a lockdown… Two uniforms, around the clock. | 要做好一级防范 两名警察全天候保护 |
[14:30] | – Even when she’s not there. – Yes, sir. | 即使她不在那儿 |
[14:32] | And I’m assigning you a bodyguard. | 好的 长官 我任命你为保镖 |
[14:36] | Lieutenant… thank you for volunteering. | 警官 多谢你的热情 |
[14:39] | He’s my bodyguard? | 他做我的保镖? |
[14:41] | 24/7. | 24—7(一天24小时一星期7天,即全天候) |
[14:43] | I’m still not dropping out. | 我还是不会退出的 |
[14:49] | That’s not my job. | 那不是我的工作 |
[14:51] | It is now. | 现在就是 |
[14:56] | All clear. | 遵命 |
[14:57] | Is Julie here today? | Julie 今天来了吗? |
[14:59] | No, she’s staying with my parents | 没有 她会和我爸妈在一起 |
[15:01] | until you guys figure out what the hell is going on. | 直到你们查清真相 |
[15:02] | Okay, Natalie, if this school closes, who would benefit? | Natalie 如果学校关门了 谁会从中受益? |
[15:05] | Would they sell the building? | 他们会卖房子吗? |
[15:07] | No, the city would keep it and use it for special education classes. | 不会 市政府会接管校舍 把它们用作特殊教学教室 |
[15:10] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 说不过去 |
[15:11] | I mean, there is no motive. | 找不到动机 |
[15:13] | I know. | 我…我明白 |
[15:14] | There are 14 other members on the board. | 董事会另外还有14个成员 |
[15:16] | Most of them agree with me. | 很多都支持我 |
[15:18] | What, is this maniac gonna kill off the whole school board? | 那混蛋是不是要 把校董事会的人都杀光? |
[15:21] | Oh! | 噢 |
[15:23] | Yo! | 唷! |
[15:24] | Ms. Teeger! | Teeger 小姐! |
[15:26] | – Please don’t do that. – What? | 别那样 |
[15:28] | Walk away without telling me. | 怎么了? 不辞而别 |
[15:29] | I went five feet. | 才走5英尺 |
[15:31] | Still, it’s protocol. | 这是纪律 |
[15:32] | Ow! | 嗯! |
[15:38] | I don’t think this was about the school at all. | 看不出和学校有什么关系 |
[15:41] | I can’t stop thinking about that note. | 我一直在想那张纸条 |
[15:44] | And how he misspelled your name. | 他怎会把你的名字拼错 |
[15:46] | What do you think it means? | 你认为其中的玄机是什么? |
[15:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:50] | But it’s important. | 关键就在这儿 嗯 |
[15:55] | Huh. Brings back memories, huh? | 回忆往事了? |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:00] | But what are you gonna do? | 你要干嘛? |
[16:02] | I used to love tetherball. | 我过去喜欢玩绳球 |
[16:05] | It wasn’t really my game. | 我玩的不是这个 |
[16:07] | What was your game, Mr. Monk? | 你玩什么? 出球吧 出球! |
[16:11] | Keep away. | 捉小鸡 |
[16:13] | I played a lot of keep away. | 我常常玩 |
[16:15] | Keep away? | 捉小鸡? |
[16:17] | I was usually the jumper. That was my position. | 我常扮演跳蚤 我适合那角色 |
[16:22] | It was good exercise too. | 也是很好的锻炼 嘿 来拿呀 |
[16:25] | You know, the ball was moving around, cardiovascular. | 球在转 呆子 |
[16:28] | Jump. | 跳 |
[16:29] | Oh, now, now. Jump! | 快跳! |
[16:31] | Ohh, this kid’s timing is way off. | 和定时有关 |
[16:33] | It’s all about timing. | 都是定时的技巧 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | |
[16:38] | Now he’s crying? | 他在哭吗? |
[16:40] | I usually started crying a lot earlier. | 我常常一开始就哭 |
[16:42] | Well, everybody’s got a different style. | 不过每个人的方式不同 |
[16:44] | You played this a lot? | 你经常玩这个? |
[16:46] | All through high school. | 整个高中都玩 |
[16:47] | Some college. | 大学时有时也玩 |
[16:49] | Got pretty good at it. | 很熟练 |
[16:51] | The secret to keep away | 捉小鸡的秘密在于 |
[16:54] | is you have to have a lot of other hats at home… | 你家里有很多备用帽子 |
[16:57] | and not get too attached to any of them. | 不要和他们缠在一起 |
[17:04] | It was a good match. | 很有趣的比赛 |
[17:06] | Oh, honey, I can’t, not tonight. | 不 亲爱的 今晚不行 |
[17:08] | I have a big debate tomorrow. I have to go home and practice. | 明天我有辩论 我必须回家练习 |
[17:11] | I know. I miss you too. | 我知道 我也想你 |
[17:13] | I love you, angel. | 我爱你 天使 |
[17:14] | You be good for grandma and grandpa, okay? | 好好听外公外婆的话 听到没? |
[17:17] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[17:24] | Mr. Monk, please. | Monk先生? |
[17:27] | A little help. | 帮帮忙好吗? |
[17:34] | Hi. | 喂 |
[17:35] | Hello. | |
[17:37] | Can I help? | 要帮忙吗? |
[17:38] | Of course you can. | 当然 |
[17:40] | The more the merrier. | 人多力量大 |
[17:44] | Here you go. | 给 |
[17:46] | You take a flyer, | 拿好传单 |
[17:47] | you fold it up, | 放在信封里 |
[17:49] | in the envelope, | 折一下 |
[17:51] | and seal it. | 然后封口 |
[17:56] | Here you go. | 干吧 |
[18:50] | There’s five. | 五个了 |
[18:51] | Ah. | 很好 |
[18:53] | Hey, Karen! | – 嘿 卡伦 |
[18:54] | Hey, Donna. Hey, Lee John. | – 嘿 唐娜 |
[18:56] | Who’s hungry? I have homemade lasagna! | 谁饿了? 烤面条来了 |
[19:00] | A little fuel to keep us going! | 补充点能量 |
[19:02] | Mr. Monk, are you hungry? | Monk 先生 你饿了吗? |
[19:04] | An army marches on its stomach. | 人是铁饭是钢 |
[19:06] | N-No, thank you. | 噢 不 不用 谢谢 |
[19:07] | Herr general, eat! | 吃吧 |
[19:10] | Keep your strength up! | 恢复能量 |
[19:11] | You’ve got a big debate tomorrow. | 明天有个大型辩论 |
[19:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:14] | Think I better try this. | 最好让我试试 |
[19:26] | A little too much oregano, but it’s not poison. | 香料太多 不过没毒 |
[19:28] | That’s what every cook likes to hear. | 这话厨师爱听 |
[19:33] | Listen, Natalie, do you want me to get this copier out of here. | 要我把复印机搬出去吗? |
[19:36] | I could take you to the junkyard for you. | 我替你把它送到废品收购站去 |
[19:38] | I got a buddy with a truck. | 我有个朋友有车 |
[19:39] | Thank you, Jack. | 多谢了 Jack |
[19:41] | But I got the repair guy coming back tomorrow to check it out. | 不过修理师父明天才能修 |
[19:44] | Besides, makes a hell of a buffet, right? | 而且要价不菲 对吗? |
[19:46] | Ms. Teeger, you have a phone call. | Teeger小姐 你的电话 |
[20:02] | Don’t put me on hold! | 不 别挂 |
[20:04] | Natalie, you still have the poster that Julie made? | Natalie 还有Julie做的海报吗? |
[20:06] | The one that was above the door? | 挂在门上的? |
[20:07] | Yeah, I think it’s behind those boxes. | 在那些盒子后面 |
[20:18] | He was missing an “R”. | 少了一个R |
[20:20] | I found it over there. | 我在那儿找到的 |
[20:21] | Oh, must have fallen off when she was putting it up. | 一定是粘的时候掉下来了 |
[20:31] | The sniper… | 那个枪手 |
[20:34] | didn’t know her name. | 不知道她的名字 |
[20:36] | That’s why he misspelled it. | 所以拼错了 |
[20:40] | So all he knew was… | 他只知道 |
[20:43] | what he saw on this poster. | 他在海报上看到的是那样 |
[20:45] | What does it mean? | 什么意思? |
[20:47] | Well, it means… | 这说明他留下的纸条 |
[20:48] | the note he left was just a diversion. | 不是他拼写错误 |
[20:54] | This wasn’t about you at all. | 根本不是冲你来的 |
[21:04] | All right, this’ll be the podium. | 这就是讲台 |
[21:06] | Uh, lieutenant, do you have the questions? | 警官 有问题吗? |
[21:08] | Yeah. | 有 |
[21:09] | All righty. Let’s get started. | 好了 开始吧 |
[21:12] | Mr. Monk, you will be the moderator. You will come right over here. | Monk先生 你是中间人 如果你径直过来 |
[21:15] | He had to be shooting at somebody. | 他一定要朝某人开枪 |
[21:17] | So why was he trying to scare you? | 为什么他吓唬你? |
[21:19] | – You said it was a diversion. – But a diversion from what? | 你说了那是无意的 哪来的无意? |
[21:22] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 想不通 |
[21:23] | I can’t worry about that. I have a debate tomorrow. | 我不担心 |
[21:25] | I have to practice. | 我明天有辩论 我要练习 |
[21:27] | – Sorry. | – Sorry. 抱歉 对不起 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 行 |
[21:30] | Hello, welcome to… the debate. | 喂 欢迎参加辩论会 |
[21:34] | I’ll be your moderator. Who has the first question? | 我是主持人 |
[21:36] | Lieutenant. | 谁提第一个问题? 警官 |
[21:38] | Miss Teeger… | Teeger小姐 |
[21:40] | why should the entire community pay to keep Ashton Junior High open? | 为什么让全社区解囊 让阿什顿初中办下去? |
[21:43] | Ms. Teeger, you have 30 seconds. | Teeger小姐 给你30秒 |
[21:45] | That’s a very good question. | 好问题 |
[21:46] | It’s true that closing Ashton Junior High | 关闭阿什顿初中确实会 |
[21:48] | would save the taxpayers money. | 减轻纳税人负担 |
[21:50] | But it would cost $1.20… What are you doing? | 不过成本只需1.2元 你在干嘛? |
[21:53] | 22 I don’t have a stopwatch. | |
[21:54] | 20, 19… | 我没带计时表 20 |
[21:56] | Mr. Monk, I can’t concentrate. | Monk先生 |
[21:57] | 17, 16. | 我无法集中注意力 |
[22:01] | – 14, 13… – which would more than offset… | 这将不仅能够抵消 |
[22:03] | Please stop. | – 拜托 停下 |
[22:04] | Just stop counting! | 别数了 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[22:09] | Could you repeat the question? | 能把问题重复一下吗? Teeger小姐 |
[22:11] | Ms. Teeger… | Teeger小姐 |
[22:12] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[22:13] | Come on. | 时间到 |
[22:15] | Oh! | 不是吧! |
[22:17] | Ms. Teeger, are you all right? | Teeger小姐 你没事吧? |
[22:19] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:22] | It’s grenade. | 是手榴弹 |
[22:24] | Get rid of it. | 扔掉它! |
[24:13] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:16] | Disher told me | Dissel告诉我 |
[24:18] | that you put the grenade in the refrigerator. | 你把手榴弹放在冰箱里 |
[24:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:22] | And then he said you went back | 然后你又回去 |
[24:23] | and opened it again. | 把冰箱打开 |
[24:27] | You just had to straighten something out, didn’t you? | 你想弄清楚一些问题 对吗? |
[24:30] | I’m gonna ask the mayor to give you a medal for what you did. | 我要为你向市长请求一枚勋章 |
[24:34] | And then I’m gonna ask the mayor to take that medal back. | 然后我又让市长把勋章收回 |
[24:37] | Because you just had to open that door, didn’t you? | 因为你一定要把门打开 明白吗? |
[24:41] | So it’s a wash? | 那么就没了? |
[24:43] | Yeah, it’s a wash. | 是的 没了 |
[24:45] | Captain, that grenade… | 警长 那颗手榴弹 |
[24:47] | had Russian markings. | 有俄罗斯标记 |
[24:49] | I know. We found a piece of it. | 我知道 |
[24:51] | It was made in Chechnya. | 我发现了一些碎片 是彻齐亚生产的 |
[24:53] | This guy must be very well-connected. | 这其中必定有联系 |
[24:55] | Whoever he is, | 管他是谁 |
[24:57] | you must be making him nervous. | 你一定把他吓跑了 |
[25:00] | – How’s Natalie? – She’s fine. | Natalie怎么样? 她没事 |
[25:03] | But you gotta talk to her, Monk. | 不过你要找她谈谈 Monk |
[25:05] | She still won’t quit. | 即使这样 |
[25:06] | Even after this. | 她还不退出选举 |
[25:15] | Natalie, it’s me. | Natalie 是我 |
[25:18] | Come in. | 请进 |
[25:22] | I’m not quitting. | 我不退出 |
[25:24] | Natalie, look. | Natalie 看 |
[25:26] | We… We don’t know who this guy is. | 我们不清楚他是谁 |
[25:28] | We don’t know what’s going on. | 也不知道是怎么回事 |
[25:30] | Then figure it out, Mr. Brilliant Detective. | 那就去弄清楚 聪明的侦探 弄清楚 |
[25:31] | Figure it out, because I’m not quitting. | 因为我不会退出竞选 我不能退出 |
[25:33] | I can’t quit. | 你当然可以! |
[25:34] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以! |
[25:44] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[25:47] | You can’t quit. | 你不能退下阵来 |
[25:49] | Because Mitch was a hero. | 因为michi是个英雄 |
[25:54] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[25:58] | I can’t quit because Mitch wasn’t a hero. | 我不示弱是因为michi不是个英雄 |
[26:06] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[26:11] | What I’m about to tell you dies with you. | 我把一些不为人知的事情告诉你 |
[26:14] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[26:19] | Okay. | 行 |
[26:30] | My husband and two crew members | 我丈夫和两名战士 |
[26:33] | were shot down over Kosovo in 1998. | l998年死于科素沃战争 |
[26:36] | They crash-landed behind enemy lines. | 他们空降于敌人后方 |
[26:41] | Mitch didn’t make it out. | michi失败了 |
[26:47] | But they rescued the other crewmembers. | 他们去营救另外的战友 |
[26:50] | And when they got back, they said… | 他们回来后说 |
[26:55] | They said he panicked. | 他们说他惊惶失措 |
[26:57] | They said that after the crash, | 他们说空降后 |
[27:01] | he ran off with the radio | 他带着无线电和 |
[27:04] | and all their supplies. | 他们的补给逃跑 |
[27:08] | They said he was a coward. | 他们说他是懦夫 |
[27:10] | My God. | 天啊 |
[27:12] | And the Navy can’t prove their version of the story. | 海军也不知道这是真是假 |
[27:16] | But it’s in the record. | 可事情是这样记录的 |
[27:18] | It’s in a file somewhere. | 藏在某个军事文件里 |
[27:21] | Natalie… | |
[27:22] | I don’t know what the real story is. | 我不知道真实情况是怎样的 |
[27:26] | All I know… | 可我知道 |
[27:29] | is someday Julie’s gonna start asking questions about her father. | 在某天 Julie会问她爸爸的事情 |
[27:35] | He’s not here. | 他不在了 |
[27:37] | But I’m here. | 可我在 |
[27:40] | I’m all she has. | 我是她的全部 |
[27:43] | I can’t be a coward too. | 我不能也做懦夫 |
[27:57] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[27:58] | Welcome to the Fifth District School Board debate. | 欢迎参加五区学校董事会辩论 |
[28:01] | We’re all aware of the controversy | 我们都清楚这次选举中 |
[28:03] | and tragedy surrounding this election. | 发生的争端和惨剧 |
[28:05] | But tonight, we’re gonna try to rise | 可今晚我们不谈那些问题 |
[28:08] | above all that and focus on the issues. | 而要集中目前的问题 |
[28:10] | I’m going to ask our two candidates | 让我们的两位候选人 |
[28:12] | to make a brief opening statement. | 发表简短的开幕陈词 |
[28:14] | Natalie, why don’t you go first. | Natalie 你先来好吗? |
[28:19] | Uh, good evening. | 嗯… 晚上好 |
[28:20] | I’m Natalie Teeger. | 我是NatalieTeeger |
[28:22] | And I’m running for school board for one reason: | 我竞选校董事会只有一个理由 |
[28:25] | to save my daughter’s school. | 那就是拯救我女儿的学校 |
[28:27] | As a mother, I know you can’t put a price on a good education. | 作为一名母亲 我知道你们重视教育 |
[28:30] | If we don’t invest… | 如果我们不给我们的孩子投资 |
[28:31] | – Hi, Monk. – Jack. | |
[28:33] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[28:34] | Oh, well, I, uh, | 不仅他们的未来 |
[28:36] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[28:37] | Cool! Give ’em hell, man. | 太好了 问倒他们! |
[28:39] | – Yeah. – Hey, check this out. | 对极了 |
[28:41] | I designed a new flyer for the campaign. | 看 我为这次选举设计了新的宣传单 |
[28:42] | We could hang them up tomorrow near the polls. | 我们明天可以把它们挂在投票区 |
[28:44] | Okay, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 我会和你们一道 |
[28:46] | To make this school and the entire system work even better. | 我会和你们一道 让学校 让整个制度 运作得越来越好 |
[28:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:55] | Next, we’ll hear from her opponent, | 下一位 |
[28:57] | Mr. Harold Krenshaw. | 她的对手 Harold.Krenshaw先生 |
[28:59] | Hello. I’m Harold Krenshaw. | 大家好 我是Harold.Krenshaw |
[29:03] | You all know me. | 你们都认识我 |
[29:05] | You know where I stand. | 了解我站着的这片土地 |
[29:08] | Reduce the budget, | 减少预算 |
[29:10] | lower taxes. | 降低税费 |
[29:11] | If that means consolidating a few of our schools, | 为此我们只能扶持一部分学校 |
[29:14] | then that’s what we have to do. | 我们不得不这样做 |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:23] | Okay, who has the first question? | 行了 谁第一个发问? |
[29:27] | Please state your name. | 报上你的大名 |
[29:28] | My name is Adrian Monk. | 我叫Adrian Monk |
[29:30] | Uh, my question is for Mr. Krenshaw. | 我的问题是 |
[29:34] | Mr. Krenshaw, during this campaign | Krenshaw先生 在选举期间 |
[29:36] | you’ve made a number of statements. | 你发表了一系列演讲 |
[29:38] | I wonder if you might be able to substantiate | 我想你今天能否 |
[29:41] | one of those statements for us right now. | 把你的某个演讲解释得更透彻些 |
[29:44] | You said | 你说你去过 |
[29:45] | that you have been to Dr. Kroger’s house. | Kroger医生的家 |
[29:48] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[29:50] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[29:51] | In fact, I believe you said | 我相信你去年 |
[29:53] | that you had Christmas dinner with him last year. | 和他共度圣诞宴 |
[29:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:58] | But Dr. Kroger is Jewish. | 可Kroger医生是犹太人 |
[30:01] | He doesn’t celebrate Christmas, | 他并不庆祝圣诞 |
[30:04] | does he, Mr. Krenshaw? | 是吗 Krenshaw先生? |
[30:08] | His first wife Alisha was Jewish. | 他的第一任妻子是犹太人 |
[30:11] | But Madeline, his fiancée, | 不过他的未婚妻玛德琳信的是爱尔兰天主教 |
[30:13] | is Irish Catholic. | |
[30:14] | They celebrate both. | 他们两个节日都过 |
[30:23] | His fiancée? | 他的未婚妻? |
[30:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:26] | I introduced them. | 我介绍的 |
[30:28] | That is a lie. | 说谎 |
[30:30] | Dr. Kroger never said anything to me about a fiancée. | Kroger医生从没和我说过什么未婚妻 |
[30:34] | Let me repeat that for you. | 我再次重申 |
[30:36] | Dr. Kroger never said anything to me | Kroger从没和我说过 |
[30:39] | about a fiancée. | 他的未婚妻的事情 |
[30:40] | Go to hell, Monk! | 你去死吧 Monk |
[30:41] | – Y-You can go to hell. – You go to hell. | 你下地狱去 |
[30:43] | – You! | – You! 下地狱去! 你! |
[30:45] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:47] | Natalie, you have 30 seconds for rebuttal. | Natalie 你有30秒反驳时间 |
[30:52] | I don’t know where Dr. Kroger is this evening. | 我不清楚 Kroger医生今晚在哪儿 |
[30:55] | But our prayers are with him. | 不过我们祝福他 |
[31:15] | Monk, what’s going on? | Monk 怎么回事? |
[31:16] | – Did you see that? – See what? | 你看到了吗? 看到什么了? |
[31:18] | That guy… Whitman. | 那个名叫witman的人 |
[31:19] | He got to the door, then he stopped. | 他走到门边 然后站住 |
[31:23] | He’s done time. | 他是刑满释放人员 |
[31:25] | In prison, you never open your own door. | 在监狱 你不自己开门 |
[31:27] | They open them for you, | 他们会为你开 |
[31:28] | and after a while, it becomes a habit. | 久而久之就成了习惯 |
[31:31] | – He must have just been released. – Okay, so he’s done time. | 他一定刚被释放 好吧 他是刑满释放的 |
[31:34] | Look, he just handed me this. | 他把这个交给我 |
[31:36] | Look how it’s folded. | 看看是怎么折的 |
[31:37] | Four corners to the center, | 四个角对着中心 |
[31:39] | then in half, and half again. | 然后折一半 再折一半 |
[31:40] | In my whole life, I’ve only ever seen one piece of paper folded like this. | 在我的一生中 我还从没见过这样折纸的 |
[31:44] | Sniper’s note. | 那个枪手的纸条 |
[31:45] | He’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[31:47] | Well, why? What’s he after? | 你怎么知道? 他为什么这样做? |
[31:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:52] | But he’s the guy. | 不过就是他 |
[31:54] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[32:06] | Don’t you ever get tired of being right? | 你不会累 对吗? |
[32:08] | I do feel tired. | 我真的累了 |
[32:10] | More fatigued, really. | 真的非常累 |
[32:13] | I don’t know if it’s from being right… | 我不知道那是不是人的权利 |
[32:14] | It was a rhetorical question, Monk. | 那不是反问句 Monk |
[32:17] | Could be on to something here. | 你可以坚持 |
[32:20] | Jack.witman Jack Whitman. | |
[32:21] | He’s been sent up twice. | 他已经被抓过两次 |
[32:23] | First time, for mail fraud and receiving stolen property. | 第一次是盗窃邮件和偷窃 |
[32:26] | Lately, he’s been importing rugs. | 后来是贩卖军火 |
[32:28] | Rugs? | 军火? |
[32:29] | Yeah, rugs from places like Chechnya, Uzbekistan. | 军火? 是的 从乌兹别克斯坦运来 |
[32:32] | Sound familiar? | 很耳熟吧? |
[32:33] | The shell casing and the grenade. | 枪击事件和手榴弹 |
[32:35] | The feds think that he’s a major arms dealer. | 联邦调查局认定他是个大军火贩卖商 |
[32:38] | They raided his office six months ago. | 六个月前他们就搜查了他的办公室 |
[32:40] | They came up empty-handed. | 不过他们两手空空 |
[32:42] | No guns, no nothing, no paper trail. | 没发现枪支 什么都没发现 |
[32:43] | All they could get him on was tax evasion. | 他们只能以逃税为名抓捕他 |
[32:46] | He did five months. | 关了五个月 |
[32:47] | He just got out last Wednesday. | 关了五个月 上星期三才出来 |
[32:49] | And two days later he’s on a roof taking shots at Natalie. | 两天后 他在屋顶朝Natalie开枪 |
[32:53] | Then he joins her campaign. | 然后他加入她的竞选团 |
[32:54] | And then he tries to take you out? | 然后设法干掉你们 |
[32:57] | What’s he after? | 他的目的是什么? |
[32:59] | I’m not gonna wait to find out. | 我等不及了 |
[33:01] | – Let’s go get him. – Oh, I can’t go. | 去抓住他 |
[33:03] | You’re on your own. | 我不去 你们自己去吧 |
[33:04] | Natalie’s waiting for me downstairs. | Natalie在楼下等我 |
[33:06] | I have to go vote. | 我要投票 |
[33:07] | Well, that’s good. You’re doing your civic duty. | 那好 你行使你的公民权去吧 |
[33:09] | There’s that. | 那是 |
[33:10] | Also, if I don’t vote, | 那是 如果我不投票 |
[33:12] | Natalie will… you know. | Natalie会 你清楚 |
[33:16] | Oh. | 噢 |
[33:32] | You guys voting today? | 去吧 你们今天投票吗? |
[33:34] | Nah. | 不 |
[33:35] | There’s a polling place right around the corner, | 不 |
[33:36] | so you don’t have any excuse. | 投票箱就在角落 你们别找借口 |
[33:38] | Sure we do. We don’t care. | 当然 我们不在乎 |
[33:49] | Wow. That was weird. | 真是尴尬 |
[33:51] | I’ve never voted for myself before. | 我从没给自己投票 |
[33:53] | That was… That was really weird. | 难堪极了 |
[33:54] | But not bad weird. Good weird. | 不是难堪 |
[33:56] | Actually, that was kind of great weird. | 快乐的难堪 |
[33:58] | – All right, let’s go. – Uh, I haven’t voted yet. | 好了 走吧 我还没投票 |
[34:01] | – What have you been doing? – I’m still signing in. | 你在干什么? |
[34:04] | I’m almost done. | 我在签名 快完了 |
[34:11] | Booth number two. | 二号投票间 |
[34:19] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:21] | It’s small, huh? | 房间很小? |
[34:23] | I know it is. | 是的 我知道 |
[34:25] | I really appreciate this, Mr. Monk. | 非常感谢你 Monk先生 |
[34:31] | I can’t do it. | 不行 我不能这样 |
[34:34] | Mr. Monk, come on. | Monk先生 去吧 |
[34:35] | You know what this election means to me. | 你知道这次选举对我多么重要 |
[34:38] | Now, you can do this. | 现在 |
[34:40] | Here we go. | 你能这样做 好了 |
[34:41] | Here we go. Democracy in action. | 好了 民主行为 |
[34:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:46] | I got it. | 我明白 我 嘘 |
[34:56] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[34:58] | No, sorry, he can’t. He’s voting. | 不 先生 他不能 他在投票 |
[35:02] | All right, bye. | 好了 BYE |
[35:09] | Ah, I can’t… I can’t breathe in here. | 我不能…我在这里不能呼吸了 |
[35:11] | There’s no air in here. | 这里没有…这里没有空气 |
[35:12] | No, there’s air. You can breathe. | 不 这里有空气 |
[35:14] | Just… Lots of air. | 你能呼吸 很多空气 |
[35:17] | – Ohh. – How’d it go? | 哦 怎么样? |
[35:19] | I’m not… not quite finished. | 我…我没有完成 |
[35:21] | Just… Just gonna take a little bit of a break. | 只是休息一会 |
[35:26] | So many choices, huh? | 有很多选择吗 嗯? |
[35:28] | Column two, Teeger. | 第二栏 Teeger |
[35:31] | Third name down. Teeger. | 第三个名字:Teeger |
[35:33] | Okay, all right. I’m going, I’m… | 好了 我要走了 |
[35:35] | No wonder turnout is so low. | 毫无疑问产量太低了 |
[35:53] | Natalie, where did you get that box? | Natalie 你把那箱子放在哪里? |
[35:56] | I don’t know. The campaign office? | 我不知道 竞选办公室? |
[36:01] | That was Jack Whitman’s box, remember? | 那是Jack.witman的箱子 记得吗? |
[36:04] | He brought it with food in it from home. | 他从家里带了食物来 |
[36:08] | Oh, my God, I know what Jack Whitman was after. | 哦 天哪 我知道Jack.witman在干什么了 |
[36:12] | Have you heard if he’s in custody yet? | 你知道他被关押了没有? |
[36:15] | The captain just called. They said they can’t find him. | 队长刚来了电话 他们说找不到他 |
[36:17] | Well, I know where he’s going. | 哦 我知道他去哪里 |
[36:18] | We gotta call the captain back. | 我们要把队长叫回来 |
[36:20] | Tell him to meet us at the campaign headquarters. | 告诉他在竞选总部见我们 |
[36:22] | – What’s going on? – Tazarr copier. Sound familiar? | 怎么了? 塔扎尔复印机 很耳熟吧? |
[36:25] | The copy machine at your campaign office | 在你竞选办公室的复印机 |
[36:27] | used to belong to Jack Whitman. | 以前是Jack.witman的 |
[36:28] | That’s what this whole thing has been about. | 整个事情就是这样 |
[36:31] | The copy machine?! | 复印机? |
[36:33] | Sir! Sir! We need my car! | 长官! |
[36:35] | I’m in a hurry. It’s right there! | 长官 我们要车 我们很匆忙 就在那里! |
[36:37] | Here you go, here you go. | 你去 你去! |
[36:38] | $10. | 你去 你去! |
[36:40] | I don’t have any cash. I was gonna stop at the ATM. | 我没现金 我要停下去取款机取钱 |
[36:43] | Do you have any money? | 你有钱吗? |
[36:45] | Do you ever have any money?! | 你有钱吗? |
[36:47] | Listen, this is very important. | 听着 这是非常重要的 |
[36:48] | It’s a police emergency. I need my car. | 是警察紧急事件 我要车 |
[36:51] | Here, take my purse as collateral. | 给 拿我的钱包 |
[36:53] | – I can’t do that. – Oh, come on! | 我不能那样做 哦 好了! |
[36:59] | Hey! | 嘿 你不能那样做! |
[37:00] | – You can’t do that! – It’s an emergency! | 这是紧急事件 |
[37:01] | Yo, Shawn! | |
[37:03] | Come on, give me the keys! | 哦 好了 给我钥匙! |
[37:04] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 钥匙 |
[37:07] | – Hey… Whoa! – Give me… | 哦 |
[37:08] | Whoo! | 哦 哦 |
[37:10] | Oh, that’s mature. | 哦 |
[37:11] | – That’s real cute. – It’s keep away. | 那是捉小鸡 |
[37:15] | Natalie… Natalie, stop. | Natalie Natalie 停下 |
[37:17] | Y-You’re just embarrassing yourself. | 你…你只是在为难自己 |
[37:19] | No offense, okay? But I’m comin’ in. | 别冒犯 好了 我要进去 |
[37:24] | Come on, get out of there. | 快点 离开那里 |
[37:30] | Bring it. | 拿来 |
[37:32] | Mr. Monk… come on, let’s just walk! | Monk先生 我们走去吧 |
[37:33] | No, there’s not enough time! | 不 没时间了 |
[37:36] | Because Whitman’s already on his way to your campaign office. | witman 已经在去你的竞选办公室的路上了 |
[37:41] | Because the cops that were stationed there | 因为警察驻扎在那里 |
[37:43] | have all been sent home. | 全部被送回家 |
[37:44] | That’s why Whitman was waiting around! | 那就是witman在等的原因 |
[37:46] | Here’s what happened. | 这就是所发生的 |
[37:48] | Six months ago, Whitman was in his office, | 半年前witman在他的办公室处理他自己的事 |
[37:50] | minding his own business, which, in his case, | |
[37:52] | was buying and selling illegal weapons. | 那是买卖非法武器 |
[37:56] | ATF! Open up! | ATF! 开门! |
[37:58] | The ATF raided the office. | ATF袭击了办公室 |
[38:00] | Whitman managed to burn all the incriminating papers he had. | witman想烧毁他所有的控告证件 |
[38:03] | Except for one. | 除了一个 |
[38:05] | The one in the copy machine! | 在复印机上的一个! |
[38:06] | Exactly! There was something jammed inside that machine. | 正是 那是压在机器里面的 |
[38:09] | A document, a receipt. | 一个文件 一个收据 |
[38:10] | Whatever it was, it must be pretty important. | 还是什么的 它肯定很重要 |
[38:13] | After he was arrested, | 在他被捕之后 |
[38:14] | the feds confiscated all of his equipment. | 在他被捕之后 联邦没收了 |
[38:18] | Including the copy machine. | 他所有的装备 包括复印机 |
[38:20] | Last week, when he got out of jail, | 上个星期 当他出狱后 |
[38:23] | he learned that the copier | 他得知复印机在警局拍卖中被卖了 |
[38:25] | had been sold at the police auction. | |
[38:27] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他到底在说什么? |
[38:29] | Who cares? | 谁在乎? |
[38:32] | The auction was open to the public. | 拍卖是对公众公开的 |
[38:33] | So it wasn’t hard for Whitman to track you down. | 所以witman很难追捕到你 |
[38:36] | He knew the document inside that copier | 他知道复印机里的文件 |
[38:38] | could sent him to jail for life! | 能终生送他入狱 |
[38:40] | Somehow, Whitman had to stop the repairman | witman必须阻止修理工打开 |
[38:43] | from opening it up. | |
[38:45] | He grabbed one of his guns, | 他抓了一支枪 |
[38:46] | ran up to the roof across the street, | 穿过街道跑到屋顶 |
[38:48] | and tried to take out the copier. | 想拿掉复印机 |
[38:50] | He figured if he shot it to hell, | 他知道如果弄坏了 |
[38:51] | you’d just throw it out. | 你只是把它扔出去 |
[38:53] | But you never did. | 但你没有 |
[38:54] | That’s why he volunteered. | 所以他自愿 |
[38:56] | He was waiting for a chance to break into it. | 他等机会破门侵入 |
[38:58] | But the cops were there around the clock. | 但警察整夜都在那里 |
[39:01] | Shoot, I almost had it. | 哦 开枪 差不多打倒了 |
[39:03] | When I got suspicious, he tried to kill me | 当我怀疑的时候 |
[39:05] | with that grenade. | 他想用手榴弹杀我 该死! 啊! |
[39:11] | Okay, I give up. | 好了 我放弃 |
[39:15] | Damn, you are good! | 该死 你很好! |
[39:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧! |
[39:22] | I’ll be back with your money! | 我回来还你的钱! |
[39:33] | Whitman, touch that gun, you’re dead! | witman 摸枪的话 你就死了! |
[39:35] | Hands on your | Hands on your head! |
[39:43] | Captain… | head! 手放在头上! 手放在头上! 队长 |
[39:45] | – Captain, what is it? – Looks like a client list. | 队长 那是什么? 好像是客户单 |
[39:49] | It’s a half a dozen names. | 有六个名字 |
[39:51] | Delivery dates. | 邮寄日期 |
[39:52] | Stinger missiles. | 手榴弹 |
[39:54] | Rocket-propelled grenades. | 火箭筒 |
[39:56] | This is big. | 这个大了 |
[39:58] | I got a friend at the Bureau who’s been looking for this. | 我在局里有一个朋友在找这个 |
[40:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[40:05] | When did you put this together? | 你什么时候把这些联系起来的? |
[40:06] | In the voting booth. | 在投票亭 |
[40:12] | Thank you again for doing that, Mr. Monk. | 再次感谢 Monk先生 |
[40:14] | Every vote counts. | 每个投票都算 |
[40:16] | You did vote for me, didn’t you? | 你给我投票了 是不是? |
[40:20] | I think so. I don’t know. It’s all kind of a blur really. | 我想是的 我不知道 |
[40:25] | What if I lose by one vote? | 那全是污迹 真的 如果我因为一票失败了怎么办? |
[40:34] | You didn’t quit. | 你不会放弃的 |
[40:36] | But for the record, it wasn’t me. | 对于那记录 我是说那不是我 |
[40:39] | I mean, you didn’t lose by just one vote. | 你没有因为一票失败 |
[40:42] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[40:44] | You lost by a lot more than one vote. | 你不只因为一票而失败 |
[40:48] | It was close to a landslide. | 那接近是山崩 |
[40:49] | Yes, I know. Thank you, Mr. Monk. | 我知道 谢谢你 Monk先生 |
[40:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[40:55] | Yeah, I feel pretty great. | 是 我感觉很好 |
[40:58] | We’re fighters, right? | 我们是斗士 对吗? |
[41:00] | We’ll be back, right? | 我们会回来 对吗? |
[41:02] | Right. | 对 |
[41:03] | Oh, my goodness. Oh, hey… | 哦 我的天 哦 嘿 各位 |
[41:05] | Everyone, it’s Harold’s victory speech. | 那是Harold的胜利演讲 |
[41:09] | Boo! | |
[41:10] | There’s so many people that I want to thank. | 白痴! 有很多人 我想感谢 |
[41:13] | My secret weapon, my beautiful wife Clarissa. | 我的秘密武器 我漂亮的妻子 Clarissa |
[41:18] | I love you, honey. Thank you. | 我爱你 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[41:21] | But most of all, I want to thank | 但最重要的是 我想感谢 |
[41:24] | my good friend and my therapist, | 我的好朋友和我的医生 |
[41:27] | Dr. Charles Kroger. Chuck, come on. | |
[41:30] | – No, come on, Chuck. – Chuck? | Chac 快点 |
[41:32] | Thank you. God bless you. | 不 好了 谢谢你 上帝保佑你 |
[41:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[41:40] | I’d like to go home now. | 我想现在回家 |
[41:42] | All right, let me just get my purse. | 好了 让我去拿钱包吧 |
[41:45] | Come on, Mr. Monk. This way. | 好了 Monk先生 这边 |
[41:49] | It’s okay, it’s okay. I got you. | 没事 没事 有我在 |
[41:51] | Did you hear that? He called him “Chuck.” | 听见了吗? 他叫他”Chac” |