时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | How are you today? Do you see anything you like? | 你今天好吗? 有没有看到什么你喜欢的? |
[00:08] | Uh, is Dennis here? He usually takes care of me. | Daniel在吗? 他通常招呼我 |
[00:12] | Oh, no, I’m afraid Dennis quit. | 不 Daniel辞职了 |
[00:14] | He quit. | 他辞职了? |
[00:15] | Yeah, apparently he had one regular customer that was driving him crazy. | 他有个常客令他受不了 |
[00:19] | Now we’re gonna be up all night wondering who that was. | 这下我们会整晚不睡想那会是谁 |
[00:22] | Can I help you? | 我能否帮你? |
[00:25] | Dennis quit? | Daniel辞职了 |
[00:27] | Yes, we are looking for another shirt just like this. | 我们想找另一件这种衬衫 |
[00:30] | You want the same shirt? | 你要同一件衬衫 一模一样 |
[00:32] | Identical. Same color. | 一模一样 同色同款 |
[00:33] | Same pattern. 16 inch neck, 33 inch sleeve. | 16寸领 33寸袖 |
[00:36] | Okay, but you already have one of those. | 但你已经有一件 |
[00:38] | So maybe it’s time to try a little variety because… | 也许该换换款式 因为 |
[00:44] | Or maybe not. | 还是不要 |
[00:45] | Okay, um, yeah. Here you go. | 好吧 找到了 |
[00:49] | 16 inch collar. 33 sleeve. | 16寸领 |
[00:51] | Ah. | 33寸袖 |
[00:53] | No, this was inspected by number six. | 不 这是六号验货的 |
[00:57] | I’m not a big fan of number six. | 我不太喜欢六号 |
[00:59] | Do you have any that are inspected by number eight? | 有八号验货的吗? |
[01:01] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在说笑吧? |
[01:06] | You’re not kidding. | 你不是说笑 |
[01:07] | Okay, the customer’s always right. | 好 顾客永远是对的 |
[01:11] | At least until today. | 至少直到今天为止 五号 |
[01:12] | Um, number five, number two. Okay, here you go. | 二号 这件 |
[01:19] | – Inspected by number eight. – Ah. | 由八号验货 找到了 |
[01:23] | Is there really a difference? | 有分别吗? |
[01:25] | Are you kidding? | 你说笑吗? |
[01:27] | Look at this. Look, she’s an artist. | 看这件 她是个艺术家 |
[01:31] | I’ve been admiring her work for years. | 我欣赏她的工作多年了 |
[01:35] | Every shirt, every stitch, every button is perfect. | 每件衬衫 每一针 每个纽扣都十全十美 |
[01:40] | There’s a tear. | There’s a tear. 这里破了 |
[01:42] | – Where? – There’s a tear right there. | 哪里? 这里破了 |
[01:45] | And look at this, the sleeve is all wrong. | 看这里 这袖子完全不对 歪歪斜斜 |
[01:48] | It’s completely crooked. | 也许她那天状态不佳 |
[01:49] | Well, maybe she had a bad day. | 也许她那天状态不佳 不 不可能 |
[01:51] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[01:52] | I know inspector number eight. | 我知道八号验货员 |
[01:56] | She never lets anything get past her. | 她绝不会看走眼 |
[02:03] | Mr. Monk, are you okay? | Monk先生 你没事吧? |
[02:06] | – Natalie, something’s wrong. – What? | Natalie 有些不妥 什么? |
[02:10] | Something is very wrong with inspector number eight. | 八号验货员很不妥 |
[02:19] | Dennis! | 谋杀模特儿判终身监禁 |
[02:23] | Dennis! | |
[03:59] | Mrs. Hammond, I need to hear this again. | Hammond太太 我想再听一次 |
[04:02] | Now, you came home, | 你约一小时前回家发现丈夫在地上 |
[04:03] | and you found your husband on the floor about an hour ago. | |
[04:06] | Yes. | 是的 他被刀刺伤 |
[04:07] | – And he’d been stabbed. – Yes. | 他被刀刺伤 |
[04:08] | – I’m sorry. Sorry. – It’s not funny. | 对不起 这不好笑 对不起 |
[04:11] | Inspector number eight is very important to me. | 八号验货员对我很重要 |
[04:13] | No matter how bad things got, | 不管生活多不顺利 |
[04:15] | I knew I could always count on her. | 我知道我总可倚靠她 |
[04:17] | Mr. Monk, you understand you’re talking about someone | 你在谈一个你从没见过的人 |
[04:19] | you have never even met, | |
[04:20] | who works in a factory somewhere, | 那人在某家工厂工作 |
[04:22] | who inspects shirts. | 检查衬衫 |
[04:23] | She’s my soulmate. | 她是我的知已 你连他是男是女都不知道 |
[04:25] | You don’t even know if it’s a man or a woman. | 你连他是男是女都不知道 |
[04:27] | I love her. I think she’s in trouble. | 我很喜欢她 我想她有麻烦 |
[04:29] | Maybe she’s retired. | 也许退休了 |
[04:31] | Maybe there’s a new number eight. | 也许有个新的八号 |
[04:33] | No, it’s not possible. She would never retire. | 不可能 她绝不会退休 |
[04:35] | She loves her work. Look at this shirt. | 她热爱她的工作 看这件衬衫 |
[04:37] | Now, inspector number five, I can see him retiring | 五号验货员 他就有可能退休 |
[04:40] | because he stopped caring years ago. | 因为他多年前已经放弃 |
[04:42] | – Monk. – What? | |
[04:43] | They’re about to take the body away. | 他们快要搬走尸体了 |
[04:45] | – Wanna come have a look. – I’ll be right there. | – 你要看看吗? – 我马上来 |
[04:47] | I’ve only got five shirts left. | 我只剩下五件衬衫 |
[04:48] | What if I spill something? What if one rips? | 万一我打翻东西呢? 万一有件扯破了呢? |
[04:51] | Right, it’s like an endangered species now. | 它现在濒临绝种了 |
[04:53] | – What’s up – He’s obsessing over shirts. | 他在唠叨衬衫的事 |
[04:55] | Put two shirts in the dryer. | 把两件衬衫放在干衣机里 |
[04:57] | – Yeah. – Close the door. | 好 关上门 |
[04:58] | See if they mate. | 看它们会否交配 |
[05:01] | Hey, Monk. | |
[05:02] | – What? – What do you think? | 什么? 你有何高见? |
[05:04] | About what? | 关于什么? 关于厨房里那死人 |
[05:05] | About the dead guy in the kitchen. | 关于厨房里那死人 |
[05:07] | I’m sorry. | 我在想别的事 |
[05:08] | I was thinking about something else. | 我在想别的事 |
[05:10] | He’s worried about the woman who inspects his shirts. | 他担心检查他的衬衫的女人 |
[05:12] | I’ve been to three different stores. | 我去过三间不同的店 |
[05:14] | The stitching, it’s is all wrong. | 队长 |
[05:17] | The collars are crooked. | 那些针脚完全不对 领也歪歪斜斜 |
[05:19] | Okay, captain, just please fill us in. | 队长 请你说吧 |
[05:20] | Okay, they’re both classical musicians. | 他们两个都是古典音乐家 |
[05:23] | They got married about six months ago. | 大约半年前结婚 |
[05:25] | It’s just not like her. | 那完全不像她 太太在排练室练大提琴 |
[05:26] | The wife was down at the rehearsal studio | 太太在排练室练大提琴 |
[05:28] | practicing her cello. | |
[05:30] | She comes home 3:30. | 三点半回来发现丈夫死在厨房地上 |
[05:31] | She finds her husband dead on the kitchen floor. | 身体仍然暖 |
[05:33] | Room temperature. Stabbed three times. | 被刺了三刀 |
[05:36] | She’s lying. She wasn’t practicing. | 她说谎 她不是在练琴 |
[05:39] | You can’t play the cello wearing a long skirt like that. | 她穿那样的长裙不能拉大提琴 |
[05:42] | You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna find inspector eight. | 你知道我会怎样?我会找八号验货员 |
[05:44] | I’m gonna track her down. | 我会把她找出来 |
[05:46] | Shirt factory’s in Rockaway. That’s two hours. | 衬衫工厂在罗卡韦 离这里两小时车程 |
[05:49] | – I think he’s right. – Take her downtown. | 我想他是对的 你带她回警署 |
[05:53] | Hey, Monk. Thank you. | Monk 谢谢你 |
[05:55] | – For what? – You solved the case. | 谢我什么? 你破了案 |
[05:58] | Oh yeah. Sure. | 不客气 |
[05:59] | If she is in trouble, maybe I can help her. | 若她有麻烦 也许我可帮她 |
[06:03] | That’s number four. He’s a hack. | 那是四号 他很马虎 |
[06:05] | He makes inspector number ten look like inspector number six. | 令十号验货员好象六号验货员 利雅 一线 利雅 |
[06:11] | Hi. Six. | 嗨 六号 |
[06:16] | There she is. | There she is. |
[06:18] | That’s her. That’s number eight. | 那就是她 那就是她 那是八号 |
[06:21] | Well, are you gonna ask her out? | 你要约会她吗? |
[06:23] | No, I’m just, um, I’m nervous. | 不 我紧张而已 |
[06:26] | Okay, go on. Go on. | 好 去吧 去吧 |
[06:33] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[06:34] | Number eight? | 是八号吗? |
[06:38] | I’m Adrian Monk. | 我是Adrian Monk 这是我朋友Natalie Teeger |
[06:39] | This is my friend Natalie Teeger. | 这是我朋友Natalie Teeger Adrian Monk?是同一人吗? |
[06:40] | Adrian Monk? The same? | Adrian Monk?是同一人吗? |
[06:43] | Oh, you saved it. | 你保留着 |
[06:45] | It’s the only fan letter I ever wrote. | 那是我写过的唯一拥趸信 |
[06:47] | I am Maria Ortiz. | 我是Maria Ortiz |
[06:50] | Maria, it’s an honor and a pleasure. | 真荣幸 |
[06:54] | It’s so nice when you can put a face | 能看到口袋里那标签的人的真面目真好 |
[06:56] | with the little tag on the pocket. | |
[07:00] | Uh-oh. Are you approving this? | 这件你要通过吗? |
[07:03] | It has a little stain there. | 这里有点污渍 |
[07:11] | I knew it. | 我早料到 |
[07:13] | I knew it. You are upset about something. | 你有些烦恼 |
[07:15] | Maria, Mr. Monk has been really worried about you. | Monk先生很担心你 |
[07:17] | It’s not me. It’s my son, Pablo. | 不是我 是我儿子Pablo |
[07:21] | I remember this case. | 我记得这件案 |
[07:24] | The model, Clea Vance. | 那模特儿Claire Vince |
[07:25] | The papers are wrong. Everyone is wrong. | 报纸弄错了 所有人都弄错了 |
[07:28] | Pablo is a good boy. He’s innocent. | Pablo是个好孩子 他是无辜的 |
[07:31] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道你很难受 |
[07:33] | You might feel better if you focused on your work. | 若你专心工作 |
[07:38] | You know, and started inspecting these shirts again. | 再检查这些衬衫 你会好过点 |
[07:44] | Here’s the thing, Maria. | 是这样的 |
[07:47] | I’ve only got five shirts left. | 我只剩下五件衬衫了 |
[07:49] | Mr. Monk, you can help her. | Monk先生Monk先生 你可以帮她 |
[07:51] | Yes, Maria, Mr. Monk is a detective. | Maria Monk先生是侦探 |
[07:54] | He’s a great detective. He’s famous. | 他是个大侦探 他很有名 |
[07:56] | And you came here to help my boy? | 你是来帮我儿子的? |
[07:59] | Um, well, uh, no. | 其实不是 |
[08:02] | Actually, my first priority really is to get you | 我第一个目的其实是 |
[08:06] | to focus again, you know, because the shirts, Maria. | 令你再专心工作 因为 那些衬衫 |
[08:11] | Mr. Monk, I have been praying | Monk先生 |
[08:13] | for such a one as you to help me. | 我一直祈祷有你这样的人帮我 |
[08:15] | Pablo is innocent. | Pablo是无辜的 |
[08:17] | When you talk to him, you will see. | 你去跟他谈就知道了 |
[08:20] | Whoa, when I talk to him? Uh, no. | 我去跟他谈?不 |
[08:22] | I-I-I never agreed. | 我根本没同意 |
[08:27] | Oh my gosh. Maria, I’m so sorry, sweetie. | Maria 真抱歉 |
[08:32] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[08:39] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[08:41] | How do you talk me into these things? | 你是怎样说服我的? |
[08:43] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这是对的事 |
[08:44] | Have you read this? | 你有看过这个吗? |
[08:46] | There are witnesses. There’s DNA evidence. | 看 有人证 |
[08:49] | Natalie, he did it. There’s no doubt about it. | 有DNA证据 是他做的 毫无疑问 |
[08:52] | Well, it doesn’t hurt to meet him. | 见见他没关系 |
[08:54] | If I go back to Maria | 若我回去 |
[08:56] | and tell her that her son is guilty, | 告诉Maria她儿子有罪 |
[08:58] | she’ll completely fall apart, which would be worse | 她会完全崩溃 |
[09:00] | because I am down to five shirts. | 那会更糟 因为我只剩下五件衬衫 |
[09:07] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[09:10] | – Miss Teeger? – Yes. | Teeger小姐? 是的 |
[09:12] | I talked to my mother. She told me you were coming. | 我跟我妈谈过 她说你们会来 |
[09:20] | How do you know my mother? | 你们怎么认识我妈? |
[09:22] | From her work at the factory. I’m a big fan. | 因她在工厂的工作 我是忠实拥趸 |
[09:25] | A fan? | 拥趸? |
[09:26] | Pablo, your mother asked that we look into your case. | 拥趸? 你妈叫我们调查你的案 |
[09:29] | We’d like to hear your side. | 我们想听你的说法 |
[09:30] | I did not kill Clea Vance. That is my side. | 我没杀Claire Vince 这就是我的说法 |
[09:33] | I never met her. I never see her. | 我从不认识她 我从没见过她 |
[09:36] | There was a fashion show at a big hotel. | 一间大酒店举行时装展 |
[09:38] | I was a delivery boy. | 我是送货员 |
[09:39] | I deliver some clothes there, then I go home. | 我负责送一些衣服去 然后就回家 |
[09:43] | The next day I’m arrested. | 第二天我就被捕 |
[09:49] | It is a nightmare. | 这是个噩梦 |
[09:51] | Pablo, your DNA was all over the victim. | 死者身上全是你的DNA |
[09:54] | Your blood. Your hair. | 你的血 你的头发 |
[09:56] | How do you explain that? | 你如何解释? |
[10:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:04] | It’s a mistake. | 弄错了 |
[10:06] | A misunderstanding? | 是个误会 |
[10:14] | Claire Clea Vance had a roommate who testified | |
[10:17] | that Clea was afraid of you. | Vince有个室友作供 说Claire很怕你 |
[10:20] | She said that you were stalking her. | 她说你跟踪她 |
[10:24] | Look. It says right here. | 这里写着 |
[10:27] | “Pablo Ortiz was obsessed with her.” | Pablo Ortiz迷恋她 |
[10:31] | You see that? Right there. | 你看到吗? |
[10:36] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[10:39] | You’re lying, Pablo. It doesn’t say that. | 你说谎 它不是那样写的 |
[10:44] | You can’t read English, can you? | 你看不懂英文吧? |
[10:47] | No, sir. | 看不懂 |
[10:49] | I was raised in Mexico with my father. | 看不懂 我在墨西哥被我爸爸养大 |
[10:53] | I have been here three years only. | 我才来了三年 |
[10:55] | And I can speak English, but… | 我能讲英语 |
[11:00] | I cannot read. | 但看不懂 |
[11:12] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[11:17] | That’s an emergency exit. | 那是紧急出口 |
[11:19] | Yeah? | 是 |
[11:20] | The killer didn’t use it. | 是 凶手没用它 |
[11:22] | According to this floor plan, | 根据这平面图 |
[11:25] | he would have had to go all the way around, | 他得兜一大圈经过厨房 |
[11:27] | back through the kitchen. | |
[11:29] | It was crowded, it was risky. | 有很多人 很冒险 |
[11:31] | Somebody could have seen him. | 有人可能看到他 |
[11:32] | But he wouldn’t use it, the alarm would sound. | 但他没用它 警钟会响 |
[11:35] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[11:36] | Whoever killed this woman read that sign. | 杀这女人的人看到那标志 |
[11:40] | And Pablo can’t read. | 而Pablo看不懂 |
[11:46] | Do you think he’s innocent? | 你认为他是无辜的吗? |
[11:48] | You do, don’t you? | 对吧 |
[11:57] | The dead model, right? I remember this case. | 死去的模特儿? |
[11:59] | I did the work on this one myself. | 我记得这件案 是我亲手处理的 |
[12:01] | Is there any new evidence? | – 有新证据吗? |
[12:03] | No. Monk met the killer’s mother. | – 没有 Monk见过凶手的妈妈 |
[12:05] | She’s a shirt inspector. | 她是衬衫验货员 |
[12:06] | She swears he’s innocent. | 她是衬衫验货员 她发誓他是无辜的 |
[12:08] | Oh, I know. That’s the hardest part of the job, | 我知道了 |
[12:10] | the mothers crying and pleading. | 那是工作最难的部分 妈妈的哭喊和求情 |
[12:12] | – That’s one thing I’m not gonna miss. – Where are you going? | 我绝不会怀念那个 |
[12:14] | Didn’t you hear? I’m retiring. | 你要去哪里? 你没听说吗?我要退休了 |
[12:16] | There’s a party for me on Friday if you wanna come. | 周五有个欢送会 若你想来的话 |
[12:18] | Cool, absolutely. I’m there. | 好 我一定到 |
[12:20] | You’re retiring? How old are you? | 你要退休?你几岁? |
[12:21] | 46. | 你要退休?你几岁? |
[12:22] | Did you win the lottery? | 你赢了六合彩吗? |
[12:24] | No, I’ve been investing. In real estate. | 你赢了六合彩吗? 不 我投资地产 |
[12:26] | What have you been doing with your savings? | 你怎样用你的储蓄? |
[12:28] | Uh, eating. | |
[12:30] | You know, I need to talk to my accountant. | 吃喝 我要跟我的会计师谈谈 |
[12:32] | Wait, you have an accountant? | 你有会计师吗? |
[12:33] | Nope, gonna have to get an accountant. | 你有会计师吗? 不 |
[12:35] | Then I’m gonna talk to him. | 我要请个会计师 然后跟他谈 |
[12:36] | There’s something wrong with this picture. | – 这张照片有些不对劲 |
[12:38] | What? | – 什么? |
[12:40] | I don’t know. Something. | 不知道 有些东西 |
[12:43] | So these are her shoes? | – 这只是她的鞋? |
[12:45] | That’s right. | – 没错 |
[12:46] | See this blood? | – 没错 你看到这些血 |
[12:48] | And this hair and these fibers? | 你看到这些血 这些头发和这些纤维吗? 都是Pablo Ortiz的 |
[12:49] | They all belong to Pablo Ortiz. It’s a slam dunk. | 这些头发和这些纤维吗? 都是Pablo Ortiz的 |
[12:52] | Yeah, I don’t see any wiggle room here, do you? | 证据确凿 没有破绽吧? |
[12:55] | No, we got the right man. | 没有 我们抓对了人 |
[12:56] | People lie. People lie all the time. | 没有 我们抓对了人 人们会说谎 |
[12:58] | But DNA never lies. | 人们经常说谎 但DNA永不会说谎 |
[13:00] | I’m thinking… | 我在想 |
[13:02] | I’m thinking maybe he’s not the guy. | 我在想 我在想也许不是他 |
[13:03] | See, there’s this exit door… | 有扇出口门 |
[13:05] | Look, I heard about the exit door. | 我听过那扇出口门了 |
[13:07] | It’s right there. | 就在那里 |
[13:08] | Look, Monk, I’d follow you anywhere. | 就在那里 Monk |
[13:10] | But I’ve got four cases on my plate right now. | 我愿追随你 但我手上有四件案 |
[13:12] | But you have fun. Knock yourself out. | 你玩得开心点吧 |
[13:14] | Thanks, Gordo. | 谢谢你 |
[13:16] | See you at the party. | 谢谢你 在欢送会上见 |
[13:17] | Here’s the statement from that Natasia Zorell. | 这是那个Natasia Zorelle的口供 |
[13:20] | She was the victim’s roommate. Let’s start with her. | 她是死者的室友 先从她着手 |
[13:23] | Did you just say you were gonna go and talk with Natasia Zorell? | 你刚才说你要找Natasia Zorelle谈吗? |
[13:27] | The supermodel. | 那超级模特儿 |
[13:29] | Is that her? | 那就是她吗? |
[13:31] | Yeah, actually I’ve got the rest of the day off. | 其实我今天放假 |
[13:33] | I should probably go with you guys. | 我大概应该跟你们一起去 |
[13:35] | Yeah, I think I’ll come along too. | 我也一起来 |
[13:37] | In the interest of… | 为了 |
[13:38] | Justice? | 正义? |
[13:39] | Yeah, justice. | 是 正义 |
[13:43] | Get a close up. Come on, Michael. | 来个大特写 米高 |
[13:59] | They all look so unhappy. | 他们都看来很不快乐 |
[14:01] | How can you be that attractive and be so sad? | 为何这么美都这么悲伤? |
[14:04] | Well, maybe it’s because we’re never really sure | 也许因为我们不肯定 |
[14:06] | if people like us for ourselves. | 人们是否喜欢我们本人 |
[14:10] | Now, what’s this? No! No no no. | 这是什么?不不不 |
[14:12] | That’s not what I asked for! | 那不是我的要求 |
[14:15] | Look, the collar has to flare like this. | 领要像这样呈喇叭形 |
[14:19] | Huh? You see? | |
[14:20] | Julian, they just painted that. | 看到了吗? |
[14:21] | Hmm? She’s an animal. | Julian 他们刚粉刷了墙 |
[14:24] | She’s in heat, huh? Good. | 她是头动物 她在发情 好 |
[14:26] | You. What do you think? | 你 |
[14:28] | Uh, I like it. | 你认为如何? |
[14:30] | You like it? | 我挺喜欢 你挺喜欢 |
[14:32] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[14:33] | Say you love it or say you hate it. | 说你很喜欢或很讨厌它 |
[14:36] | Anything in between is pointless. | 任何在中间的都毫无意义 |
[14:39] | Wet one, wet one, wet one. | 湿纸巾湿纸巾 |
[14:41] | Come on. | 快点 |
[14:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:44] | You, blue shirt. | 穿着蓝色衬衫那位 |
[14:46] | Are you here to audition? | 你是来试镜的吗? |
[14:48] | Me? No. | 我?不 |
[14:50] | Well, you may want to consider it. | 你可以考虑一下 |
[14:51] | I like your attitude. | 我喜欢你的姿势 |
[14:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:07] | If you’re gonna rob me, you should bring a gun. | 若你要打劫我 |
[15:10] | – Pardon me? – The blouse. | 应该带把枪 什么? |
[15:12] | It’s a knock off of one of my designs. | 衬衫 是抄袭我的设计 |
[15:15] | Oh, it is? I didn’t know. | 是吗?我不知道 |
[15:17] | Of course, that’s not the real crime. | 当然了 那不是最可恶的 |
[15:20] | The real crime is how you look in it. | 最可恶的是你穿这个样子 |
[15:22] | Julian | Julian, you’re booked to Milan the day after the show. |
[15:25] | And the girls are here. | 你时装展后第二天要去米兰 |
[15:27] | You said you wanted some fresh faces. | 女孩子们来了 你说你想要些新面孔 |
[15:28] | – Good, good. No, Don, no. – He did it. | 好 亲爱的 不 |
[15:30] | Natalie, he’s not even a suspect. | 是他做的 他根本不是疑犯 |
[15:32] | Damn. | 他根本不是疑犯 该死 |
[15:33] | Turn around. | 不 转个身 |
[15:35] | Not this time. | 转个身 这次不行 下次 |
[15:36] | Next time. | 这次不行 |
[15:37] | Oh. Mmmm. | 下次 |
[15:40] | Yes. Yes, you’re perfect. | 是 你十全十美 |
[15:42] | – What’s your name? – Sarah. | 你叫什么名字? |
[15:44] | Sarah. | |
[15:45] | Heaven must be missing one of its angels. | 天堂一定少了一个天使 |
[15:47] | Excuse me. Sorry, um… | 对不起 |
[15:49] | – What? – Well, it’s nothing. | 什么? |
[15:51] | It’s just, uh… | 没什么 只是 那些眉毛不太美 |
[15:56] | Which one? | 哪条? |
[15:57] | The left one’s higher than the other one, isn’t it? | 哪条? |
[16:02] | Oh, this eyebrow is a little bit | 左边比右边高一点 对不对? |
[16:06] | lower than that one. | 这条眉毛比那条低一点 |
[16:07] | Oh, maybe next time, Sarah. | 也许下次吧 Sarah |
[16:11] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你来 |
[16:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[16:15] | I’m Adrian Monk. | 我是Adrian Monk |
[16:17] | I’m with the San Francisco Police. | 我是Adrian Monk |
[16:19] | Yeah, we’re looking for Natasia Zorell. | 我为三藩市警方工作 我们想找Natasia Zorelle |
[16:23] | We’ll she’s working. | 她在工作 |
[16:24] | Oh, and do me a favor. | 她在工作 帮我一个忙 |
[16:26] | Don’t arrest her until after the show. | 等过了时装展再逮捕她 |
[16:28] | She hasn’t done anything. | 她没犯法 |
[16:30] | We’re actually here looking into the murder of Clea Vance. | 我们在调查Claire Vince的谋杀案 |
[16:33] | Well, why? Isn’t that old news? | 为什么?那不是旧闻吗? |
[16:34] | I thought the killer was in jail somewhere. | 我想凶手在监狱里 |
[16:37] | I mean, don’t you people read the newspapers? | 你们不看报纸吗? |
[16:39] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗? |
[16:41] | I know every model in California | 我认识加州所有的模特儿 |
[16:44] | and every wannabe. | 和想当模特儿的人 |
[16:45] | Clea was a should-not-have-been. | Claire不适合当模特儿 |
[16:48] | She showed up wasted to my last show. | 我上次时装展她喝醉了酒出现 |
[16:51] | Almost ruined me. | 差点毁了我 |
[16:53] | Now, let that be a lesson to you girls. | 你们要记住这个教训 |
[16:55] | She ruined my last show and two hours later | 她毁了我上次的时装展 |
[16:58] | the delivery boy killed her. And I kid you not. | 两小时后 送货员就杀了她 我不是开玩笑 |
[17:01] | We’d still like to talk to Natasia. | 我们还是想跟Natasia谈谈 |
[17:04] | She’s at the beach. | 她在海滩 |
[17:05] | We are shooting our new catalogue. | 我们在拍新目录 |
[17:07] | Listen, I’ve got to be there very soon. | 我很快要过去 |
[17:09] | So you can follow me if you like. | 你们可以跟着我 |
[17:11] | All right girls, good. | 好了 各位 很好 |
[17:12] | All right. I’ll meet you there. | 好 我在那里跟你会合 |
[17:14] | I gotta go pick up Julie. And change. | 我得去接Julie 还有换衣服 |
[17:19] | Okay, that’s it. That’s what I need. | 对了 这样就对了 |
[17:21] | Keep it going. Sell it. | 继续 摆姿势 |
[17:23] | Sell it. There we go. | 摆姿势 |
[17:24] | Again. | 再来 |
[17:26] | Good. Sell it. | 好 再来 |
[17:27] | Sell it. | 好 再来 |
[17:33] | Sweetie, stay right here, okay? | 乖女 |
[17:35] | I’ll be back. | 别走开 我等会回来 |
[17:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[17:55] | What? I’m standing. | 什么? |
[17:58] | This is how I stand. | 我在站着 我是这样站的 |
[18:01] | What are you wearing? | 你穿着什么? |
[18:03] | Clothes. This is how I dress. | 衣服 我是这样穿衣的 |
[18:05] | – This is how I stand. – This is how I dress. | 我是这样站的 我是这样穿的 |
[18:20] | Excuse me, would you put that out? | 可否弄熄香烟?那熏到我 |
[18:22] | It’s bothering me. | |
[18:24] | But you’re smoking. | 但你也在抽烟 |
[18:25] | My smoke isn’t bothering me. | 我的烟没熏到我 |
[18:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:30] | All right, she’ll talk to you. But make it quick. | 好吧 她会跟你们谈 但快点 |
[18:33] | I’m not paying her $1,000 an hour just to chat. | 我付她一千元时薪不是让她聊天 |
[18:36] | Uh, thank you. Can you give us a minute? | 谢谢 可否给我们一点时间 |
[18:38] | Sure– All right, everybody, take ten. | 好 |
[18:40] | Let’s get her in the other dress, please. | 好了 大家休息一下 请给她换另一条裙子 |
[18:42] | Sweetheart, oh, you look ravishing. | 亲爱的 你看起来美极了 |
[18:44] | These gentlemen are from the police department. | 这几位是警方人员 |
[18:46] | They want to talk to you about Clea Vance. | 他们想问你Claire Vince的事 |
[18:49] | – Why? – We’re not sure. | 为何? 我们不清楚 |
[18:50] | We’re probably just tilting at windmills. | 大概是多此一举吧 |
[18:53] | Windmills? | 多此一举? |
[18:54] | It’s a literary reference. From a book. | 是一个文学用语 |
[19:00] | Um, I guess I can talk while I change. | 我可以边换衣服边讲话 |
[19:05] | Um, meet me over there? | 到那边找我 |
[19:11] | Only one of you. | 你们其中一个 |
[19:15] | Okay. | |
[19:16] | I guess the only fair way is alphabetically. | 好吧 |
[19:19] | Oh, Adrian. | 唯一公平方法是按字母排序 |
[19:20] | Last names. | Adrian是A 姓氏 |
[19:22] | So A is, no. | 姓氏 A没有 |
[19:24] | Uh, B, no. C, no. | B没有 C没有 |
[19:25] | D, Disher. That’s– | D就是Disher |
[19:26] | Monk, you go. | Monk 你去 |
[19:28] | It’s your case. | 这是你的案子 |
[19:33] | Disher comes before Monk. It’s the first last name. | Disher排行在Monk之前 是第一个姓氏 |
[19:39] | What are you, in mourning for your life? | 你在为你的人生服丧吗? |
[19:49] | You were Clea’s roommate. | 你曾是Claire的室友? |
[19:52] | Yeah, and best friend. | 是 也是最好的朋友 |
[19:53] | I | I see. |
[19:57] | I see. Oh. | see. 我懂了 |
[19:59] | Oh–oh. Oh, whoa! | 我懂了 我懂 |
[20:00] | Whoa | Whoa whoa whoa. |
[20:02] | whoa whoa. It’s okay, I’m not shy. | |
[20:04] | You have a, uh… | 没关系 我不害羞 |
[20:05] | You have a something on your shoulder. | 你肩上有些东西 |
[20:08] | Oh, it’s a mole. | |
[20:09] | It’s my trademark. | 是一颗痣 是我的商标 |
[20:10] | Did you know Pablo Ortiz? | 你认识Pablo Ortiz吗? |
[20:14] | I didn’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[20:15] | Except that Cleo was terrified of him. | 只是Claire很怕他 |
[20:17] | He was stalking her. There’s no evidence of that. | 没证据证明 |
[20:21] | No phone calls. No other moles. | 没电话 没别的痣 |
[20:24] | Witnesses. No other witnesses. | 我是说证人 没别的证人 |
[20:26] | Are you saying I made it all up? | 你是说我捏造出来的吗? |
[20:28] | – Um… – Why would I do that? | 我为何要那样做? |
[20:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:32] | Look, I saw what I saw. | 我不知道 我亲眼看到 |
[20:33] | He brought her flowers, he hit on her. | 他送花给她 跟她搭讪 |
[20:35] | I already testified about all this a year ago. | 我一年前已经作证过 |
[20:37] | I read your statement. | 我看过你的口供 |
[20:39] | Then read it again. | 我看过你的口供 那么再看一遍 好 |
[20:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[20:47] | If you… put one on this side… | 若在这边画一颗痣 |
[20:49] | you know, you’d be perfect. | 你就会十全十美了 |
[20:52] | Your career would… | 你的事业会 |
[20:55] | Do you have any more questions? | 你还有别的问题吗? |
[20:57] | – No. – Good. | 没有 |
[20:59] | ‘Cause I gotta get back to work. | 好 我要回去工作了 |
[21:05] | – Hey. – Hi, there. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[21:09] | How’d it go? | 问到什么? |
[21:11] | She’s hot. | 她很性感 |
[21:12] | Ah, she’s mildly irritated. | 她很性感 她有点儿不耐烦 |
[21:16] | Give her a minute, she’ll calm down. | 给她一分钟 |
[21:23] | All right, great. You look beautiful. | 她会冷静下来 |
[21:24] | Keep going. Great. | 好 你看起来美极了 继续 很好 |
[21:26] | – Hi. – Sweetie. | 嗨 |
[21:28] | Mom, I got bored. Please, can I stay? | 乖女 |
[21:31] | I won’t say anything. | 我觉得无聊 我可否留在这儿?我不会说话 |
[21:32] | Shh sh sh sh. Watch. | 嘘 看 |
[21:35] | Mom, that man’s looking at me. | 妈 那男人在看着我 |
[21:39] | – What’s he doing? – I don’t know. | 他在做什么? |
[21:41] | – Mr. Hodge? – Shh. | 我不知道 Hodge先生? |
[21:42] | Who is she? Who are you? | 她是谁?你是谁? |
[21:44] | This is my daughter Julie. | 这是我女儿Julie |
[21:45] | This is Mr. Hodge. | 这是Hodge先生 |
[21:47] | – Let me see you walk. – Why? | 让我看你走路 |
[21:49] | Because lightning may be striking. | 为什么? |
[21:52] | Your life may be changing. | 因为你可能走运 你的人生可能改变 |
[21:53] | Now, just walk over there. Come on. | 走到那边 去吧 |
[21:57] | That’s it, good. Turn around. | 对了 好 |
[22:00] | Hold your head up. Smile. | 转身 抬起头 笑一个 回来 好 |
[22:02] | Come back. | 抬起头 笑一个 |
[22:03] | Good. | 回来 好 |
[22:05] | I want you to model for me. | 我要你当我的模特儿 |
[22:06] | You can be in the show on Thursday night. Mmm? | 我要你当我的模特儿 你可参加周四晚的时装表演 |
[22:10] | You know, you could be a big star. | 你可成为名模 |
[22:12] | Great and wonderful things. | 名利双收 |
[22:14] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[22:15] | No, she’s 13 years old. | 不 她只有13岁 |
[22:17] | I’ve had models younger than that. | 我用过更小的模特儿 |
[22:18] | 13? She’s practically middle aged. | 13岁?简直已经中年了 |
[22:21] | Thank you, I don’t think so. | 谢谢你 不行 |
[22:22] | Anyway, it’s not up to you. | 不由你决定 |
[22:24] | This is between Julie and her biological mother. | 这是Julie和她生母之间的事 |
[22:27] | I am her biological mother. | 我就是她的生母 |
[22:30] | Oh. | |
[22:34] | – Mom. – No. | 妈 不行 |
[22:41] | Sweetie, come on. It’s gonna get cold! | 吃吧 快要凉了 |
[22:54] | Are you wearing make-up? | 你化了妆吗? |
[22:56] | I told you, not until you’re 18. | 我说过你等到18岁才行 |
[22:58] | Mom, when I’m 18 it’ll be too late. | 妈 等我18岁就太迟了 |
[23:00] | I really wanna do this. | 我真的想做 |
[23:02] | A lot of these girls have serious problems, okay? | 很多模特儿都有严重的问题 |
[23:05] | Drugs and eating disorders. | 吸毒和厌食症 |
[23:07] | It’s just one show. | 只是一次表演 |
[23:08] | And if you’re right and I hate it, I’ll quit. | 若你是对的 我不喜欢 就不干了 |
[23:13] | But at least I’ll have tried. | 但我至少试过 |
[23:16] | You always told me to try new things. | 你老是叫我试新的东西 |
[23:20] | Forget modeling, you should be a lawyer. | 别管做模特儿了 你应该当律师 |
[23:23] | Is that a yes? | 那是答应吗? |
[23:26] | I’m gonna be with you the whole time. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[23:29] | Wow. Modeling for Julian Hodge. | 我为Julian |
[23:32] | Isn’t he wonderful? | Hodge当模特儿 他不是很棒吗? |
[23:33] | That’s not exactly the word I word I would have used. | 我不会那样形容他 |
[23:42] | Julian. | |
[23:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:46] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:47] | You surprised? | 嗨 你觉得意外吗? |
[23:49] | Not after today. | 你觉得意外吗? 经过今天后不会 |
[23:50] | I figured you might be freaking out. | 我想过你可能很害怕 |
[23:53] | Do they know anything? | 他们知道什么吗? |
[23:55] | I don’t think so. | 我想不知道 |
[23:57] | You’re not smoking. | 你不抽烟 |
[23:58] | No. | No. 你不抽烟 对 |
[24:00] | You know, cigarettes, they tend to leave a nasty odor. | 香烟会留下一阵臭味 |
[24:05] | I wouldn’t want them to know I was here. | 我不想他们知道我来过 |
[24:08] | Who? | 谁? |
[24:12] | The police. | 警方 |
[24:13] | Oh, I didn’t tell them anything. | 我什么也没告诉他们 |
[24:17] | But you will. | 但你最后一定会 |
[24:20] | Eventually. | |
[24:22] | – But– – Shh shh shh shh. | 可是 |
[24:24] | It’s not your fault, my darling. | 不是你的错 |
[24:26] | You’re just too pretty. | 你太漂亮了 |
[24:30] | And beauty likes yours, a face like this– | 像你这样的美人 |
[24:33] | Shh. | |
[24:37] | You just wouldn’t be able to take the pressure. | 你会受不住压力 |
[25:18] | How’s it look, Gordo? | 看来像什么? |
[25:19] | Well, looks like suicide. Smells like suicide. | 看来像自杀 |
[25:22] | Smart money’s on suicide. | 我打赌是自杀 |
[25:24] | She drained two of those bottles and maybe 30 sleeping pills. | 她喝了两瓶酒 也许吞了30片安眠药 |
[25:28] | Were those prescription? | 那是处方的吗? |
[25:29] | Probably not. | 多半不是 |
[25:31] | We’ll check with her doctor. Make a note. | 我们会问她的医生 写下来 |
[25:33] | I’ll remember. | 我会记住 |
[25:35] | Where’s your notebook? | 你的笔记本呢? |
[25:36] | I didn’t bring it. | 我没带 |
[25:38] | It’s an Italian suit. It was ruining the lines. | 这套是意大利西装 会破坏线条 |
[25:41] | – Don’t worry. – I got it. | 放心 我记住了 |
[25:44] | Am I in your way? | 我碍着你吗? |
[25:48] | She probably got depressed after you spoke to her. | 你问完她后她大概情绪低落 |
[25:50] | All those memories of the murder bubbling up. | 那宗凶杀的回忆又再涌上来 |
[25:52] | I don’t think so. | 恕我不同意 杯上有一套指模 |
[25:53] | One set of fingerprints on the glass. | 杯上有一套指模 |
[25:56] | Well, yeah. They’re hers. | 是她的 |
[25:57] | But look. She’s wearing lipstick. | 但她涂了口红 |
[26:00] | There’s no lipstick on the glass. | 玻璃杯上没有口红 |
[26:02] | Somebody wiped down the glass | 有人把杯擦干净了 |
[26:06] | and then put it back in her hand. | 再放回她手里 |
[26:09] | Okay. | |
[26:10] | This is now a homicide investigation. | 现在变成调查凶杀案了 |
[26:13] | Lock this joint down. Nobody touches anything. | 封锁现场 什么也不要碰 |
[26:16] | Fabio, go and borrow a notebook | 穿名牌西装的 |
[26:19] | and borrow a pencil and start talking to neighbors. | 去借本笔记本 借支铅笔去问邻居拿资料 |
[26:21] | Captain, what do you think it means? | 队长 你认为这代表什么? |
[26:23] | It means that your boss scared somebody. | 代表你老板令某人害怕 |
[26:36] | Rest in peace. | 安息吧 各位 十分钟后排练 请就位 最后准备 |
[26:50] | Hmm. Oh! She looks beautiful, doesn’t she? | 她看来很美 不是吗? |
[26:53] | Oh, too beautiful. | 太美了 |
[26:55] | Sometimes I wish she had a big old fat hairy wart right here. | 有时我宁愿她这里有颗大疣 |
[26:58] | Or maybe here. | 或这里 |
[27:00] | Everyone, could you just come around here | 各位请过来一下 |
[27:03] | for a moment, please? Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:04] | Yes, put that down. That’s okay. Do that later. Thank you. | 放下那个 等会再做 谢谢 |
[27:07] | I just want to say a few quick words. | 我只想说几句话 |
[27:13] | This has been a terrible day for us today. | 今天对我们来说是可怕的一天 |
[27:15] | As you know, last night we lost a dear, dear friend. | 我们昨晚失去了一位好朋友 |
[27:20] | And I know all of you here, everyone, | 我知道这里所有人都很疼爱Natasia |
[27:23] | how much we loved Natasia. | |
[27:27] | Except of course when she was driving us nuts. | 当然除了她把我们气坏时 |
[27:32] | But I can feel her here. | 但我感觉到她在这里 |
[27:34] | I can feel her spirit, her soul. | 我感觉到她的精神 灵魂 |
[27:38] | Can you feel that? | 你们感觉到吗? |
[27:39] | And I know she’s going to be with us | 我知道明晚的表演 |
[27:42] | tomorrow night at the show. | 她会跟我们在一起 |
[27:43] | So, let’s not let her down. Huh? | 我们不要令她失望 |
[27:48] | Good. | 好 |
[27:52] | This one’s for you, baby. | 这是送给你的 宝贝 |
[27:55] | Great. Thank you. You know, you may want to change the earrings, I think. Maybe her give an accessory | 好极 |
[28:20] | like a nice little bag or something. Hmm. That’s great. Oh, yes. Make a note. | 谢谢 |
[28:47] | Just change those earrings. | 写下来 换掉那些耳环 |
[28:50] | Cut! Cut! Cut, cut, cut, cut! | 停停停 |
[28:54] | Julie, Julie, Julie. | |
[28:56] | Haven’t you forgotten something? | 你忘了什么吗? |
[28:59] | – Huh? – What? | 什么? |
[29:00] | Have you forgot that when it comes to my art | 什么? |
[29:02] | I’m a total monster? | 你忘了只要跟我的艺术有关 我就会毫不留情 |
[29:04] | I mean, just look at yourself. Look at– | 看看你自己 |
[29:06] | You’re a mess! I mean, look here. | 看 你简直一塌糊涂 |
[29:08] | Look at this. Look at the collar. | 看看这个 看衣领 |
[29:10] | Look. It’s all twisted. | 没整理好 |
[29:11] | And all these wrinkles on the dress. | 裙子上都是皱折 |
[29:14] | I mean, look, sweetheart… | 看 |
[29:15] | Natalie, give me the case file. | 你有带档案吗? |
[29:17] | – What? – The case file. | 什么? |
[29:19] | Give it to me. | 案件的档案 给我 |
[29:20] | I mean, I’d rather put you in a burlap bag | 我宁愿用麻布袋蒙着你 |
[29:22] | than have you seen wearing my clothes like this. | 也不让人看到你这样穿我的衣服 |
[29:25] | I knew something was wrong. Look. | 我早知有些不妥 |
[29:27] | Look at this. Her body is all contorted. | 看这个 她的身体完全扭曲 |
[29:30] | But the collar and her buttons | 但衣领和纽扣却很整齐 |
[29:32] | are all perfectly straight. | |
[29:34] | After he killed her, he straightened them out. | 他杀了她后再弄整齐的 |
[29:37] | He couldn’t help himself. | 他不能自制 |
[29:39] | – He’s the guy. – Who’s the guy? | 他就是凶手 谁是凶手? |
[29:44] | Julie, we have to go right now. | Julie 我们现在要走了 |
[29:47] | – Why? – I can’t tell you now. | 为什么? 现在不能告诉你 这里不方便 |
[29:49] | Not here. Do not argue with me! | – 但妈妈 |
[29:51] | Get your stuff now. | – 别跟我吵 去拿你的东西 |
[29:52] | Hey, what– Oh! | 什么? |
[29:55] | Look, what’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[29:57] | She’s taking Julie home. | 她要带Julie回家 |
[29:59] | Well, why on earth would she do that? | 她为何要这样做? |
[30:02] | Because I told her | 因为我告诉她你一年前杀了Claire |
[30:04] | Vince that you killed Clea Vance a year ago. | |
[30:08] | And I’m betting that you killed Natasia Zorell last night. | 我打赌你昨晚也杀了Natasia Zorelle |
[30:12] | Who else would’ve straightened the clothes | 还有谁会把Claire |
[30:15] | on Clea Vance’s body? | Vince的衣服弄整齐? |
[30:17] | Oh. And why would I do something like that? | 我为什么会那样做? |
[30:21] | I would have. | 我也会 |
[30:23] | Is that it? I straightened out the clothes? | 就是这样? 我把衣服弄整齐 |
[30:26] | I mean, that’s not evidence. | 那不是证据 |
[30:28] | That’s–That’s a hunch. | 那是直觉 |
[30:31] | That’s all it is. | 到目前为止而已 |
[30:33] | So far. | |
[30:35] | You trust your instincts, don’t you? | 你信任你的直觉吧? |
[30:37] | Oh, yes. | 是 |
[30:39] | And would it be the same infallible instinct | 你是用同一种绝不会错的直觉 |
[30:41] | that you used when you picked out that jacket? | 选那件外套 |
[30:45] | Or when you did those buttons | 还有把衬衫的纽扣扣到上面吗? |
[30:48] | right up to top on your shirt, eh? | 那么证据呢? |
[30:50] | What about the evidence, Mr. Monk? | 还有 |
[30:53] | What about– You’ve heard of DNA, right? | 你听过DNA吧? |
[30:56] | I mean, does that ring a bell here? | 有印象吗? |
[30:59] | – Hmm? – DNA, yes. | DNA 有 |
[31:01] | The fibers, the hair, and the blood. | 那些纤维 头发和血 |
[31:02] | They all belonged to that boy Pablo Ortiz. | 都是那孩子Pablo Ortiz的 |
[31:05] | Who’s in jail. | 他在坐牢 |
[31:06] | It couldn’t have been me. | 不可能是我 |
[31:09] | Just not possible. | 没这个可能 |
[31:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:14] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[31:19] | But you did it. | 但是你做的 |
[31:30] | Gordo. Thanks for getting here so fast. | Gordo 谢谢你那么快来 |
[31:32] | – Sure. What’s going on? – Get a load of this. | 怎么回事? |
[31:34] | Okay. There was a fashion show upstairs in the ballroom. | 你听听 楼上的舞厅举行过时装表演 |
[31:37] | I remember. Last year. | 我记得 去年 |
[31:38] | Right. And one of the models, as you know, | 你知道其中一个模特儿喝醉酒出现 |
[31:40] | showed up drunk. | |
[31:42] | – Clea Vance. – Exactly. | 正是 |
[31:43] | So drunk, according to Julian Hodge, | 正是 |
[31:45] | that she almost ruined his show. | Julian Hodge说她醉得几乎破坏了他的表演 |
[31:47] | He was furious. | 他大怒 |
[31:49] | I think he followed her down here. | 我想他跟着她下来 他们大吵 |
[31:51] | They argued. He lost control. | 他失去控制 |
[31:53] | He killed her. He beat her to death right here. | 他杀了她 在这里把她打死 |
[31:55] | Julian Hodge? What about the evidence? | 那么证据呢? |
[31:57] | He planted it. He framed Pablo Ortiz. | 是他伪造的 他陷害Pablo |
[32:01] | Is that possible? | 有可能吗? |
[32:02] | How could he plant all that evidence | 他怎能制造那么多假证据 |
[32:03] | and clean up every trace of himself? | 并清理自己留下的证据? |
[32:05] | Actually, he didn’t. He missed something. | 他没有 他漏了一些东西 |
[32:07] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[32:08] | See, there was a health inspection the day before. | 看这个 |
[32:10] | They hung that flypaper in the corner. | 事发前一天有卫生检查 他们把捕蝇纸放在一角 |
[32:12] | – How’d we miss it? – We just found it this morning. | 我们怎会漏掉的? |
[32:14] | Behind that radiator. | 我们今早在那暖气后面找到 |
[32:16] | It must’ve fallen back there during the fight. | 一定是在打斗中掉到后面 |
[32:18] | And look. There’s three or four hairs stuck to it. | 有三四根头发粘在上面 |
[32:20] | And they can’t be from Clea Vance | 不可能是Claire Vince的 |
[32:22] | because she had long hair. | 因为她有长发 |
[32:23] | The must belong to Julian Hodge. | 一定是真正凶手Julian |
[32:25] | The real killer. | Hodge的 |
[32:26] | This is the proof we need. | 这就是我们需要的证据 |
[32:27] | How soon can you do a test on those? | 你何时才可以化验? |
[32:29] | I’ll get right on it. Good work. | 我马上去做 – 做得好 – 谢谢 |
[32:30] | Thanks. | – 做得好 |
[32:37] | Honey, I think they’re done. | – 谢谢 我想已经熟了 |
[32:44] | Ooh. Maybe a little overdone. | 也许太熟了 |
[32:48] | Julie? | |
[32:54] | Honey? | 乖女 |
[33:35] | I don’t have a John Carlo, okay? | 名单上没有卡约翰 |
[33:37] | How many times I have to tell you? | 要我说几次? |
[33:39] | You’re not on the list, all right? Good night. Thank you. | 你不在名单上 再见 谢谢你 |
[33:43] | Good night! | 再见 |
[33:46] | Hello. I’m on the list. | 你好 我在名单上 |
[33:48] | Name. Puff Daddy. | 名字 |
[33:51] | Plus one. This is my girlfriend. | 吹牛老爹 再加一个 这是我女友 |
[33:53] | Hi. | 嗨 那说唱歌手? |
[33:54] | Puff Daddy the rapper? | 那说唱歌手? |
[33:56] | Oh, no. Not that Puff Daddy. | 不 不是那个 |
[33:58] | This happens to me all the time, doesn’t it? | 我常常被人误会 对不对? |
[34:00] | – All the time. – Yeah. | 常常 |
[34:01] | Let me explain. Where to begin? | 让我解释 |
[34:04] | All right, there are two Puff Daddys. | 怎么开始呢 好吧 有两个吹牛老爹 |
[34:05] | Why don’t you change your name? | 你为什么不改个名? |
[34:07] | Why doesn’t he change his name is what I’m saying. | 我倒想说他为什么不改个名 |
[34:10] | I’m older than him. I had it first. | 我比他老 是我先起的 |
[34:12] | One time a lawyer told me I could sue if I– | 有次一个律师说我可提出控告 |
[34:15] | My daughter’s in there. I’m going in. | 我女儿在里面 我进去了 |
[34:16] | – We gotta go in there. – Hey, hey! Hey! | 我们非进去不可 喂喂 |
[35:20] | Have you seen my daughter? | 你有见过我女儿吗? |
[35:26] | Have you seen, uh, my daughter Julie? | 你有见过我女儿Julie吗? |
[35:27] | She’s 13, long, blond hair. | 她13岁 一头长金发 |
[35:29] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[35:31] | And there’s little Julie. | 那是小Julie |
[35:33] | Good, she looks very good. Julie! | 她很美 |
[35:48] | Natalie, don’t eat the food. | Natalie 别吃那些食物 我看到后面四个模特儿在吐 |
[35:50] | Natalie I just saw four models back there throwing up. | |
[35:52] | Julie! | 别吃那些食物 |
[35:53] | Come… | 我看到后面四个模特儿在吐 |
[36:06] | That’s not my design! Make an announcement. | 那不是我的设计 宣布一下 |
[36:16] | You can’t just run away from me like that! | 你不能这样离家出走 |
[36:18] | – You scared me to death! – Mom, come on. | 把我吓死了 |
[36:20] | You know, if we have a problem, we need to talk about it, all right? | 妈 别这样 妈 若我们有问题就应该讨论 |
[36:22] | I thought we were partners. | 我以为我们是好拍档 |
[36:24] | Get off! | 下去 |
[36:25] | Mom, you’re embarassing me. | 你令我丢脸 |
[36:27] | You say I can’t do this, and you don’t even tell me why. | 你说我不能做 |
[36:29] | What kind of partner are you? | 但又不告诉我为什么 你算什么好拍档? |
[36:30] | I had my reasons, all right? | 我有我的理由 |
[36:32] | There are grown-up things happening here. | 这里有些大人的事 |
[36:33] | There are dangerous things. | 很危险 |
[36:35] | You have to trust me, honey. | 你得信任我 |
[36:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry too. | 我也抱歉 |
[36:43] | Oh, God. All right? You’re so grounded. | 罚你留在家 |
[36:49] | Listen, let’s make sure that the critics get lots to drink. | 让评论人多喝点酒 |
[36:53] | Absolutely. Well, look, here’s to our next show in Milan. | 为我们在米兰的表演干杯 |
[36:57] | Cin-cin. All the best. | 一切顺利 |
[37:00] | And congratulations. You look stunning in that dress. | 恭喜 做得好 你穿那条裙很好看 |
[37:03] | Fabulous. | 好极 |
[37:04] | That was a great show tonight. | 今晚表演很成功 |
[37:06] | Really fabulous. | 真的很好 |
[37:07] | Except for that one little incident with that midget. That was ridiculous. | 除了那矮女人惹事外 |
[37:15] | Cin-cin. Hmm. Oh, that’s delicious, isn’t it? | 简直莫名其妙 |
[37:21] | Delicious! | 真好 |
[37:22] | Mm-hmm-hmm. | |
[37:23] | I want to get you new earrings. | 我想买新耳环给你 |
[37:25] | I want them to be drops. | 要耳坠 |
[37:26] | Oh! Look what the cat dragged in. | 看谁来了 |
[37:29] | You know, you nearly ruined my show. | 你差点毁了我的表演 |
[37:31] | You nearly ruined my daughter. | 你差点毁了我的女儿 |
[37:33] | – Hmm. – Mr. Hodge, hello! | Hodge先生 你好 |
[37:35] | Oh… hello. | – 你好 – 派对很热闹 |
[37:36] | – Great party. – Thank you. | – 你好 – 派对很热闹 谢谢 |
[37:38] | There’s somebody here I’d really love for you to meet. | 有个人我想介绍给你认识 |
[37:40] | There he is. | 他在那边 |
[37:41] | – Oh? What, now? – Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:43] | – Oh, yeah. – Can’t it wait? | 现在? 是 不能等吗? |
[37:44] | No, no, no. He’s very important. | 不能 |
[37:50] | Julian Hodge… | 他是重要人物 |
[37:52] | I’d like you to meet Howard Gordon. | 这位是Howard Gordo |
[37:53] | Howard is one of our forensic experts. | Howard是我们的鉴证专家 |
[37:55] | Oh. How do you do? | |
[37:57] | He’s been examining some evidence | 你好吗? |
[37:59] | that we just uncovered in the Clea Vance case. | 他化验了我们在Claire Vince案新的证据 |
[38:02] | What, new evidence? | 新证据? |
[38:03] | That’s right — four strands of human hair found at the scene of the crime. | 没错 在犯案现场找到的几根人发 |
[38:06] | For the record, Gordo, is this your report? | 要记录在案 Gordo 这是你的报告吗? |
[38:08] | For the record, yes, it is. | 没错 是 |
[38:09] | Uh-huh, and you examined these hair samples that we found earlier today? | 你化验过我们今天较早时 找到的头发样本吗? |
[38:13] | I did. | 是 你曾否验证那些头发属于谁? |
[38:14] | And were you able to match these hairs to any individual? | 是 你曾否验证那些头发属于谁? |
[38:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[38:19] | And for the record, who do these hairs belong to? | 是 |
[38:22] | Pablo Ortiz. | 要记录在案 那些头发属于谁? |
[38:23] | Ortiz! | 不是那因杀人罪已经入狱的男孩吗? |
[38:24] | Isn’t that the boy who’s already in jail for the murder? | 不是那因杀人罪已经入狱的男孩吗? |
[38:27] | Well… | |
[38:29] | I think, gentlemen, we’re finished here. | 这里已经完事了 |
[38:31] | Don’t mind if I get back to my party? | 我回去我的派对 |
[38:33] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[38:34] | Hang on. | |
[38:36] | Gordo, I’m sorry, but you’re under arrest. | Gordo 对不起 你被捕了 |
[38:39] | Accessory to Murder and Falsifying Evidence. | 罪名是串谋杀人和伪造证据 |
[38:41] | What?! | 什么? 这是我之前搞不懂的 |
[38:42] | Here’s what I couldn’t figure out. | 这是我之前搞不懂的 |
[38:44] | If you were guilty, | 若你有罪 |
[38:45] | how could all the evidence point somewhere else? | 为什么所有证据都指向另一个人? |
[38:48] | There could be only one possible answer. | 只有一个可能答案 |
[38:51] | There was something wrong with the evidence. | 证据出了问题 |
[38:54] | We did some digging, Gordo. | 我们调查过了 |
[38:55] | You did make a lot of money this year, | Gordo 你今年确实赚了很多钱 |
[38:57] | but it wasn’t in real estate. | 但不是靠投资地产 |
[38:59] | Here’s what happened. | 经过是这样的 |
[39:01] | When you did the forensic work | 你为Claire |
[39:02] | on the Clea Vance murder, | Vince的案做鉴证时 |
[39:04] | you realized all the evidence pointed to Julian Hodge. | 发现所有证据都指向Julian Hodge |
[39:09] | You decided to cash in. | 你决定乘机捞一笔 |
[39:12] | You made Hodge an offer he was in no position to refuse. | 你向Julian Hodge提出他无法拒绝的条件 |
[39:16] | For a price, you’d bury the evidence against him. | 你会收一笔钱消灭他的证据 |
[39:20] | There was only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[39:22] | You had to close the case. | 你必须结案 |
[39:24] | You needed a fall guy. | 你要找个代罪羔羊 |
[39:25] | Julian Hodge remembered a young delivery boy | |
[39:27] | named Pablo Ortiz, a poor kid, | Hodge记得有个送货员叫Pablo Ortiz |
[39:29] | barely spoke any English. | 一个穷孩子 几乎不会说英语 |
[39:31] | He was a perfect patsy. | 他是最好的替死鬼 |
[39:33] | Hodge got Natasia to help him. | Julian Hodge找Natasia帮他 |
[39:34] | She called the police | 她报警 |
[39:36] | and accused Ortiz of stalking her roommate. | 指Pablo Ortiz跟踪她室友 |
[39:39] | The police arrested Pablo. | 警方拘捕Pablo |
[39:41] | They took hair and blood samples and sent them to you. | 拿他的头发和血液样本交给你 |
[39:44] | And the rest was easy. | 其余事情易如反掌 |
[39:46] | All you had to do was re-label them. | 你只需要重新加上标签 |
[39:53] | Pablo never had a chance. | Pablo含冤莫辩 |
[39:54] | You can’t prove any of this. | 你不能证明任何事 |
[39:55] | We don’t have to. | 我们不需要 |
[39:57] | You proved it for us five minutes ago | 你五分钟前已经为我们证明 |
[39:58] | when you swore that these hair samples | 你发誓那些头发样本是Pablo |
[40:01] | belonged to Pablo Ortiz. | Ortiz的 |
[40:03] | So you planted that hair to test him? | 你用那头发来试他? |
[40:06] | Well… yeah. | 是 |
[40:08] | Whose hair was it? | 那是谁的头发? |
[40:10] | It was mine. | 那是谁的头发? – 是我的 |
[40:11] | Natalie pulled it out with a tweezer. | Natalie用钳子拔出来的 |
[40:13] | She just yanked it out. | 她用力拔出来 |
[40:15] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎样? |
[40:16] | You could have cut them, like I told you. | 你可以用剪的 |
[40:17] | – We needed the follicles. – No, we didn’t need the follicles | 我们需要毛囊 |
[40:19] | because we knew he wasn’t going to test anything. | 不 我们不需要毛囊 |
[40:21] | That was the whole point. | 因为他根本不会化验 这是重点 |
[40:23] | – Don’t be such a baby. – It’s embarrassing me. | 好了 别这么孩子气 这令我多尴尬 听我说 |
[40:24] | Hang on. | 这令我多尴尬 听我说 |
[40:25] | Hang on! | – 我在听 – 等一下 |
[40:27] | I forgot what we were doing. | 我忘了我们在做什么 |
[40:29] | Oh, yeah, we’re arresting you two. | 对了 我们拘捕你们两个 |
[40:31] | You know the drill, Gordo. | Gordo 你知道规矩了 |
[40:36] | So, it’s true what they say, huh? | 原来是真的 |
[40:39] | You can never judge a person by how they dress. | 不可以从衣着判断一个人 |
[40:42] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗? 让我告诉你你会穿什么 希望你喜欢桔色 |
[40:43] | Let me tell you what you’re gonna be wearing. | 你知道吗? |
[40:45] | I hope you like orange. It’s a little jumpsuit thing. | 让我告诉你你会穿什么 希望你喜欢桔色 |
[40:47] | Has a number right here. | 那是连衣裤 |
[40:49] | You can wear it anywhere, really. | 这里有个号码 可以在任何地方穿 |
[40:50] | Indoors, walking around the yard. | 室内 |
[41:04] | Ay, mijo. Es un milagro. | 在放风场散步 |
[41:09] | Mamá. | 妈妈 |
[41:11] | Ven, ven, ven. | |
[41:13] | Thank you, Mr. Monk. | 谢谢你 Monk先生 |
[41:15] | How can I repay you, Mr. Monk? | 我该如何报答你? |
[41:18] | I have no money. | 我没钱 |
[41:19] | Now that you mention it, it is only 2:30. | 既然你提起 现在才两点半 |
[41:22] | If we left now, you could be back at work | 如果我们现在离开 |
[41:25] | at 3:15, put in a couple of hours, | 你3:15可回去上班 |
[41:28] | inspect, what, 90, maybe 100 shirts. | 再工作几个钟头 检查90或者100件衬衫 |
[41:31] | But I took the day off. | 但我今天请了假 |
[41:32] | No, no, no, no. You don’t wanna do that, no. | 不不不 你不想请假 |
[41:35] | You’re Inspector Number Eight. | 不 |
[41:36] | You have a lot of people depending on you. | 你是八号验货员 有很多人倚靠你 |
[41:39] | I’m sure they would like to visit. | 他们一定想团聚一下 |
[41:40] | You know, catch up. | |
[41:41] | Yeah, there’s plenty of time for that. | 时间多得是 |
[41:43] | They got the whole weekend for that. | 他们有整个周末可这样做 |
[41:45] | Unless you want to work on Saturday. | 除非你周六也工作 |
[41:47] | Puedes trabajar Saturday… Sábado? | 周六? |
[41:51] | – Shh! – No? Domingo? | – 不 |
[41:52] | Overtime? You like overtime? | – 加班? 你喜欢加班吗? |