时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么名字? |
[00:07] | – Uh, Jack. – Jack. | – 呃 Jack |
[00:09] | You live here alone? | 你一人独住吗? |
[00:10] | Not tonight I don’t. | 快来吧 今晚我可不是 |
[00:11] | Come on over here. | 快点过来 |
[00:20] | What is this stuff? | 这是什么东西? |
[00:22] | – What stuff? – This stuff in your hair. | 什么东西? 你头发里面的东西 |
[00:24] | Oh, it’s glitter. Fairy dust. | 哦 是闪光的东西 仙女所赐 哦 |
[00:26] | Oh. | 你为什么不做点事 |
[00:28] | Why don’t you make yourself useful, | |
[00:30] | and open the bed? | 把床铺好? |
[00:32] | – Where’s the bed? – You’re sitting on it. | – 床在哪里? – 你正坐着呢 好吧 |
[00:35] | Right. | 铺床 |
[00:36] | The bed. | |
[00:43] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[00:46] | Great. | 好极了 |
[00:47] | I ripped– My wife gave me this shirt. | 我撕破了 我妻子给我这件衬衫的 |
[00:50] | Oh, your wife gave you this shirt? | 哦 你妻子给你这件衬衫的? |
[00:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:53] | Oh, your marriage really is in trouble. | 哦 你的婚姻麻烦大了 |
[00:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:59] | Oh! | 哦 你闭嘴 |
[01:01] | Shut up. | 哦 哦 |
[01:02] | – Whoa! – Oh, yeah, whoa. | 哦 哦 哦 哦 |
[01:04] | Whoa! | Whoa! |
[01:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[01:13] | No-no-no-no. | 不 不 不 |
[01:15] | Uh, don’t worry. | 呃 别担心 哦 哦 哦 那是 |
[01:16] | Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa. What the– Is that a camera? | 哦 哦 哦 那是 那是摄像机吗? |
[01:19] | You setting me up? | 你想陷害我? 你在说什么? |
[01:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? 你是专干这行的? |
[01:22] | Is this what you do? | 你出去找已婚男人 |
[01:23] | You go out and you pick up married guys, | 你出去找已婚男人 带他们到这里 |
[01:24] | you bring ’em back here, and you shake ’em down? | 带他们到这里 然后把他们拍下来? |
[01:26] | Give me the God damned camera! | 把该死的摄像机给我 快给我 快给我 |
[01:28] | Give it to me! | Give it to me! 快给我 快给我 |
[01:31] | Give me the camera. | 把摄像机给我 |
[01:33] | Give it to me! | 快给我 |
[01:34] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[01:45] | Michelle? | |
[01:48] | Michelle. | |
[02:57] | Adrian, I just don’t know what to say. | Adrian 现在我知道想说些什么了 |
[02:59] | I’m speechless, and I’m very very proud of you. | 我无话可说 我真为你骄傲 没什么了 |
[03:01] | No big deal. | 不 不 我真的很为你骄傲 |
[03:03] | No-no-no. I’m very, very proud of you. | 并且这很重要 |
[03:04] | And it is a big deal. | 并且这很重要 这是个周末而已 |
[03:05] | It’s just one weekend. I’ll be gone for two nights. | 我将离开两晚 |
[03:08] | Two nights alone in a hotel? | 独自在酒店的两晚? |
[03:10] | I might even leave my room. | 我甚至会离开房间的 |
[03:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:13] | Would you like to come along? | 你想来吗? |
[03:15] | – I’ll treat. – No. | – 我请客 – 不 不 我是说这是你的假期 |
[03:16] | No, I mean it’s your vacation. | 我请客 |
[03:18] | My treat. | 但这是你的成功 |
[03:19] | But it’s your breakthrough. | 但这是你的成功 并且我认为这是 |
[03:20] | And I think it’s the first time since you lost Trudy | 你失去Trudy之后 |
[03:23] | that you’re actually looking forward to something. | 第一次自己做点什么事情 |
[03:25] | I am. | 的确是这样 |
[03:26] | I’m looking forward. | 我得做点事情 |
[03:28] | You know, there is a term for this, Adrian. | 这有种称法 Adrian |
[03:30] | It’s called affirmative reflex. | 叫做肯定性反应 |
[03:32] | And it’s a very, very big step. | 并且它十分重要 好吧 |
[03:36] | Okay, it’s 3:00. I’ll see you next– | 已经3点了 下次再见 |
[03:38] | Okay, I’ll see you on Wednesday. | 好吧 下星期三见 |
[03:40] | Whoa, wait-wait-wait. | 哦 等一下 我想我们应该 |
[03:41] | You know, I was thinking maybe we should eliminate Wednesday. | 我想我们应该 排除星期三 |
[03:44] | And you can come on Monday and Friday. | 这样你星期一和星期五都来 |
[03:49] | Two days a week? | 一周两次? |
[03:50] | Yeah, how would you feel about that? | 是的 你觉得怎么样? |
[03:54] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说些什么 |
[03:56] | That’s only twice as much as a normal person. | 这是比平常人多了一倍 |
[03:58] | How many times has Harold Crenshaw come? | Harold Crenshaw一周来几次? |
[04:01] | Adrian, you know I can’t talk about another patient. | Adrian 你知道我不能谈论其他病人 我打赌他一星期来三次 |
[04:04] | I’ll bet he comes three times a week. Loser. | 失败者 |
[04:05] | Adrian, it’s not a contest. | Adrian 这可不是比赛 |
[04:07] | The important thing is that you’re making real tangible progress. | 重要的是 你有了实质性的进展 |
[04:11] | And I couldn’t be happier. | 并且我很高兴 |
[04:12] | You know, you’ve been stuck at square one | 你在第一阶段 |
[04:15] | for a long time. | 滞留了很长时间 |
[04:17] | I hate square one. | 我恨第一阶段 |
[04:18] | Well then let me be the first to say, | 那让我来宣布 |
[04:21] | welcome to square two. | 欢迎来到第二阶段 到底有多少阶段? |
[04:23] | How many squares are there? | 我们一步一步来 |
[04:25] | We’ll just take it one step at a time. | Harold到第几阶段了? |
[04:27] | – What square is Harold on? – Doesn’t matter. | 这不要紧 |
[04:29] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[04:32] | He’s still on square one, isn’t he? | 他还在第一阶段 对吧? |
[04:34] | Blink twice if I’m right. | Blink已经是第二次了 对吧? |
[04:40] | Tangible progress, can you believe it? | 实质性进展 你能相信吗? |
[04:43] | That’s what he said. Tangible progress. | 他是这样说的 实质性进步 |
[04:46] | – Those were his words. – Good for you. | – 他是这样说的 – 对你不错嘛 |
[04:48] | He said that I was on square two. | 他说我在第二阶段 |
[04:50] | That’s a good place to be. | 那也很不错嘛 |
[04:53] | What square are you on? | 你在第几阶段? |
[04:55] | Oh, I don’t know, Mr. Monk. | 我可不知道 Monk先生 |
[04:56] | I never really thought about it. | 我还真没有想过 |
[04:58] | Well, I’d say… | 好吧 我认为 |
[05:00] | you were on square… | 你在第四或者第五 |
[05:05] | Five. Four or five. | 阶段 |
[05:07] | That sounds about right. | 听上去不错 |
[05:09] | But you’re catching up. | 你还真是懂得快啊 |
[05:10] | Oh, I’m so proud of you. | 哦 我真为你骄傲 |
[05:12] | – Are you proud of yourself? – Proud of myself? No, no. | 你为自己骄傲吗? 为自己骄傲? 不 |
[05:14] | That’s square-five talk. | 那可是第五阶段的事 仔细搜索接到 |
[05:16] | Work your way up the street. Every door, every neighbor. | 仔细搜索接到 每个房间 每个邻居 |
[05:18] | Report on my desk by the time you go home. | 下班之前给我报告 |
[05:20] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? 楼上有谋杀案 |
[05:21] | Homicide upstairs. | 没有闯入痕迹 |
[05:22] | No forced entry. | 验尸官说她午夜就死了 |
[05:24] | The M.E. says she’s been dead since midnight. | 那个人是谁? |
[05:27] | Who’s that guy? | 我不能告诉你 |
[05:31] | I can’t tell you. | 这可是秘密 |
[05:32] | It’s a secret. | 队长想亲自告诉你 |
[05:34] | Captain wants to tell you himself. | 好吧 当队长告诉你时 |
[05:37] | Okay, when the captain tells you, you gotta act surprised. | 你得表现的很惊讶 |
[05:41] | It’s a Hollywood producer. He’s making a movie about us. | 那是好莱坞制片人 他要为我们拍电影 |
[05:44] | I mean all of us. | 我是说所有人 什么类型的电影? |
[05:45] | What kind of movie? | 叫做“宇航员杀手” |
[05:46] | It’s called “The Killer Astronaut.” | 叫做“宇航员杀手” |
[05:48] | Remember the jet pilot Steve Wagner? | 记得飞行员Steve Wagner吗? |
[05:51] | Him. It’s great. | 他来了 太好了 |
[05:53] | There you are! | 你在这里啊 |
[05:55] | Hey, are you guys ready for some great news? | 嘿 你们想听大新闻吗? |
[05:58] | See that guy over there? He’s a television producer. | 看见那个人了吗?他是电视制作人 |
[06:00] | His name is Hoberman. | 他叫Hoberman |
[06:02] | They’re making a movie about the astronaut case from last year. | 从去年开始 他就在 拍摄宇航员的案件 哦 哇哦 耶 |
[06:09] | Yah! | 哦 |
[06:11] | Hoo! | 你还好吧? |
[06:13] | You okay? | 是的 我很好 |
[06:14] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 只是很惊讶 |
[06:16] | Just surprised. | |
[06:17] | It gets even better. | 还有更好的消息 |
[06:19] | You know who’s sleeping in that limousine over there? | 知道谁睡在那边的轿车里吗? |
[06:21] | David Ruskin. | 哦 那个演员? |
[06:22] | – Ooh. – The actor? | 他会扮演你 |
[06:24] | He’s gonna be playing you. | 我认识他 |
[06:26] | David I know him. David Ruskin. | |
[06:29] | I saw him. | Ruskin 我看到过他 |
[06:30] | Trudy–Trudy and I saw him in a play. | Trudy Trudy和我在一场演出中看到了他 |
[06:34] | She thought he was handsome. | 她认为他很帅气 |
[06:36] | Now he’s playing me. | 现在他扮演我 好吧 |
[06:38] | Well, I’m glad you’re happy, Monk. | 我很高兴你很高兴 Monk |
[06:40] | Because the guy wants to follow you around for a while. | 因为他想跟着你 一段时间 |
[06:44] | – Follow him? – Yeah, to study him. | 跟着他? 是的 向他学习 |
[06:47] | It’s entirely up to you. | 完全取决于你的同意 睡来扮演我呢? |
[06:49] | Who’s playing me? | 睡来扮演我呢? 有人准备好了吗? |
[06:50] | Anybody lined up? Is there any word from casting? | 有人准备好了吗? 演员组有什么消息? 我不知道 Randy |
[06:53] | I don’t know, Randy. | 我想是Brad Pitt |
[06:54] | I’m thinking Brad Pitt. | 我想是Brad Pitt 我是说 如果在预算之内的话 |
[06:56] | I mean, if it’s in the budget. It’s always about the budget. | 我是说 如果在预算之内的话 |
[07:05] | Not enough stuffing here. | 凡事都和预算相关 这儿的填充料少了 |
[07:08] | I think there was something else inside this bear. | 我想有其他东西 在这个熊里面 放的下一个摄像机吗? |
[07:17] | Could a camera fit in here? | 当然 |
[07:19] | Sure. | 因为它朝向扯乱的沙发 |
[07:20] | ‘Cause it was facing the pull-out couch. | 他们可能 – |
[07:23] | They could have been, you know… | 做爱 – |
[07:27] | – Makin’ whoopee. – Exactly. | 正确 他的衬衫? |
[07:30] | His shirt? | 是的 她扯坏它了 |
[07:31] | Yeah, she tore it. | 我们在她指甲里发现了皮肤和血迹 |
[07:33] | We found blood and skin under her fingernails. | 这里肯定有着剧烈的搏斗 |
[07:35] | It must have been a heavyweight bout in here. | 这边是什么? |
[07:37] | – What’s out this way? – It’s a balcony. | 阳台 嘿 队长 |
[07:43] | Hey, captain. | – 嘿 David – 最近怎么样? |
[07:45] | – Hey, David. – How you doing, man? | – 很好 – 欢迎 |
[07:46] | – Good. Welcome. – Thanks. | 谢了 她死了 |
[07:48] | Is she dead? | 一动不动 |
[07:49] | As a doornail. | – 无家可归的? |
[07:51] | – Bummer. – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[07:53] | So it’s cool if I… | 我能够 |
[07:55] | Absolutely, make yourself comfortable. | – 当然 – 请你自便 Natalie 你好 高兴见到你 我不在这儿 别管我 |
[07:57] | – Natalie. – How are you? Pleasure. | |
[07:59] | I’m not here, so just ignore me. | |
[08:01] | I’m not here. Is that decaf? | 我不在这儿 |
[08:04] | Do you think I could get one of those? | 是低咖啡因的吗? 能为我来一杯吗? |
[08:06] | Where was I? | 我刚才到哪里了? |
[08:08] | You were headed out to the balcony. | 你正要到阳台 |
[08:10] | Uh, no. | 呃 不 |
[08:12] | No-no-no-no. | 不 不 |
[08:14] | I have to go over here. | 我得检查一下这边 |
[08:17] | I have to look over here. | 这个熊里面填充物不够 |
[08:39] | There’s not enough stuffing in this bear. | 我认为这里面曾藏有东西 |
[08:41] | I think there was something hidden in here. | |
[08:44] | You already said that. | 你已经说过了 我说过吗? |
[08:45] | Did I? | Monk先生? 我们可有客人 哦 |
[08:51] | Mr. Monk? We have a visitor. | 我没有看到你 嘿 |
[08:54] | Oh. I-I didn’t see you there. | 嘿 Adrian Monk |
[08:58] | – Hey-Hey-Hey. – I’m Adrian Monk. | 嘿 Dave Ruskin. |
[09:00] | Hey. Uh, Dave Ruskin. | 我对你仰慕已久 |
[09:01] | Listen, I am such a big, big fan of yours. | |
[09:03] | And I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. | 我期待这一切很久了 通常我会和你握手 |
[09:05] | Normally I would shake your hand, | 但是别人警告过我 |
[09:07] | but people warned me about, you know. | |
[09:09] | No-no, I’m fine. People exaggerate that stuff. | 不 我很好 众人夸大事实 |
[09:13] | – I can shake hands. – All right, cool. | 可以和我握手 好的 没问题 |
[09:17] | Well, listen, I only got a little while | 好吧 我对你了解 不算太多 |
[09:19] | to get inside your head. So be patient with me. | 对我要有耐心 |
[09:21] | Well good luck. | 祝你好运 那是干什么用的?你想干吗? |
[09:25] | What’s that for? What’s the matter with you? | Ruskin先生? |
[09:27] | Mr. Ruskin? | 呃? 我就是 |
[09:29] | Huh? Yeah. | 你介意吗? |
[09:30] | Would you mind? | 你想要我的 |
[09:32] | You want my– No, I’m not– | 我只是个演员 |
[09:34] | I’m just an actor. | 你应该要他的签名 他是真正的英雄 |
[09:35] | You want this guy’s autograph. He’s the real hero. | 你应该要他的签名 他是真正的英雄 我可不是 |
[09:37] | Not me. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:38] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | – What’s your name? – Laura. | 好吧 你叫什么? |
[09:44] | Laura. There you go. | Laura 给你 好的 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 好的 听着 我只是个旁观者 |
[09:48] | All right, so look, I’m just a fly on the wall. | 好的 听着 |
[09:51] | I’m here to watch and learn, all right? | 我只是个旁观者 我只是来观察和学习的 好吧? |
[09:53] | You do your magic. | 你做你的工作 嘿 howdy |
[10:11] | Hi, hey, howdy. | 你发现什么了? |
[10:13] | What do you got? | |
[10:18] | Broken glass. | 玻璃碎片 |
[10:21] | Could be a piece of a crystal from a watch. | 可能是手表上的水晶石 把它装起来 |
[10:25] | – Bag it. – Bag it! | 装起来 |
[10:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[10:39] | It’s just glitter. | 它闪闪发光 |
[10:40] | It was in her hair. | 在她的头发里面 |
[10:54] | It won’t come off! | 我甩不掉它 |
[11:00] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? 不 |
[11:01] | – Just take it. – No, no. | 黑低咖啡因的吗? |
[11:03] | Black decaf coffee? | 哦 是的 太好了 |
[11:04] | Oh, yeah, cool. | 嗨 |
[11:06] | Hi, Mr. Ruskin. David. | Ruskin先生 |
[11:08] | Dave–Davey–Dave. David Ruskin. | 我是David |
[11:10] | Dave. Dave’s fine. | Dave很不错嘛 |
[11:12] | Dave. | |
[11:14] | Randy Disher. | 哦 Disher中尉 剧本里面有你 |
[11:15] | Oh, yeah, Lieutenant Disher. You’re in the script. | 哦 Disher中尉 剧本里面有你 |
[11:17] | That’s right, that’s me. | 是的 的确是我 |
[11:19] | Hey, you don’t happen to know | 嘿 你碰巧知道是谁 |
[11:21] | who’s gonna be playing me in the movie, do you? | 在电影里扮演我吗? 我不知道 |
[11:23] | I don’t know. The last I heard they were talking to Brad. | 我最后一次听到他们在和Brad谈 – 是的 |
[11:26] | – Brad Pitt? – Yeah. | 真的? |
[11:28] | Really? | 我也正在这样想的 |
[11:30] | I swear that’s exactly who I thought. | 不好意思 我要跟我妈妈打电话 |
[11:32] | Excuse me, I gotta call my mother– | 还有我女朋友 |
[11:34] | My girlfriend. | 是的 |
[11:35] | Brad Pitt. | 谢谢 |
[11:37] | Yep. | 我很喜欢 |
[11:42] | Thank you. I enjoyed that. | 我的荣幸 |
[11:44] | My pleasure. My pleasure, captain. | 队长 这么说 |
[11:47] | So… what do you think? | 你有什么看法? |
[11:50] | You think this guy’s gonna strike again? | 你认为凶手还会行凶吗? |
[11:51] | Oh, no, I doubt it. | 哦 不 我不这样认为 |
[11:53] | No, this was a straight-up crime of passion. | 不 这只是一时冲动的犯罪 这是一时冲动 |
[11:55] | A one-time deal. | 这家伙可能这一辈子 |
[11:56] | This guy will probably go the rest of his life | 这家伙可能这一辈子 |
[11:59] | and never cross the line again. | 都不会再作案了 |
[12:38] | Hey! Stay right there. | 嘿 站着别动 站着别动 |
[12:40] | Stay right there. | – 我马上走 – 站着别动 |
[12:41] | – I’m just gonna go. – Stay right there. | – 你哪里也别想去 – 别紧张 我马上就走 |
[12:43] | – You’re not going anywhere. – Relax, I’m just gonna go. | – 你哪里也别想去 – 别紧张 我马上就走 |
[12:44] | I’m calling the cops. | 我马上报警 我马上离开 |
[12:45] | I’m just gonna leave– | 啊 |
[13:07] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[13:09] | Yeah, I read about this place. | 我读到过这个地方 |
[13:10] | They have artists here who draw the customers. | 他们请艺术家为顾客画像 画在墙上? |
[13:13] | On the walls? What are they, cave dwellers? | 他们是谁?穴居者吗? |
[13:15] | That’s why the place is called Sketches. | 这就是为什么这样地方叫做素描 |
[13:16] | You know, they sketch people. | 他们为别个素描 |
[13:18] | Natalie, cave dwellers draw on the walls. | Natalie 穴居者才会在墙上画画 他们表现得像是穴居者 |
[13:20] | These people are behaving like cave dwellers. | 好吧 |
[13:22] | Okay, they’re cave dwellers. | 他们是穴居者 |
[13:37] | Hey, Monk. God! | – 嘿 MONK |
[13:39] | Hey, you gotta see this. | – 天啊 嘿 你得看看 |
[13:40] | David Ruskin’s in here. | David Ruskin在这儿 |
[13:42] | What’s he doing? | 他来干什么? |
[13:44] | He’s doing you. | 他在模仿你 嘿 |
[13:46] | Hey, guys, can I ask you– | 伙计们 我想问问 |
[13:47] | I just wanna ask you a quick– Just a quick question. | 问个非常简短的问题 |
[13:49] | I wanna do that thing, you know, | 我想那样做 |
[13:52] | that he does with his hands. | 就像是他用手做的事情 |
[13:53] | Oh, yeah, you know… No, I can do that. | 哦 知道吗 我可以这样做的 什么?是什么事情? |
[13:55] | What is that? What is that thing? | 他飘忽不定 |
[13:57] | He floats. | 他就像在水面上 |
[13:58] | It’s like he’s floating. He’s on the sea of Monk. | 飘忽一样 像这样 |
[14:03] | – All right. – Hi. | – 好吧 – 你好 |
[14:06] | Hey, there he is! | 嘿 他来了 |
[14:07] | There’s the man himself. Mr. Monk. | 说曹操曹操就到 MONK先生 |
[14:09] | Oh, please, Adrian. | 哦 谢了 Adrian |
[14:10] | Adrian, okay. How are you? | Adrian 你好吗? |
[14:12] | – Good. Good-good-good. – Or–Or–Or Age. | 好 非常好 或者是年龄 |
[14:14] | Age. Okay. | 年龄 好的 |
[14:15] | All right, Age. Okay, no problem. | 好的 年龄 没有问题 |
[14:17] | Listen, I wanna do that thing, you know, with the hands. | 听着 我想做你所做的 用手做的 |
[14:20] | The thing you do with the hands. Can you just show me quickly? | 你用手做的事 你能给我表演一下吗? |
[14:22] | – Oh, that? – Yeah. | 哦 这样 – 是的 就像是 – 像什么? |
[14:23] | – Yeah, that’s like– – What is it? | – 是的 就像是 |
[14:26] | See, you look between your fingers. | – 像什么? 你端详着你的手指 |
[14:28] | Yeah? | 是的? |
[14:30] | You just let your mind go blank. | 让你的思维一片空白 |
[14:32] | Well, that won’t be hard. | 好的 这样不难 |
[14:37] | You let the room wash over you. | 你让整个空间将你包围 |
[14:39] | Yeah, all right. | 是的 好的 你可以往上 也可以往下 |
[14:40] | And you can go up, or you can go down. | 你可以往上 也可以往下 |
[14:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:44] | And you can lean. | 并且你也可以倾斜 |
[14:46] | Just making connections and just looking for, uh– | 这需要和事物联系起来 并且寻找 |
[14:51] | You’re looking for inconsistencies. | 寻找不一致的地方 |
[14:56] | I’m gonna do the same thing with Brad Pitt. | 我和Brad Pitt也要这样做 |
[14:58] | Is this an inconsistency? | 这里有不一致的地方吗? 哦 这里是一团糟 |
[14:59] | Oh, this is a mess. | 呃 |
[15:01] | Uh, people, the show’s over. | 伙计们 表演结束 |
[15:02] | We got a job to do here. | 我们还有事情要做 |
[15:04] | Lieutenant, why don’t you bring the Monk– | 副队 |
[15:06] | This Monk up to speed? | 你最好让 Monk赶快办案 |
[15:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[15:09] | Okay, the owner’s name was Alexis Orlov. | 好的 老板名叫Alexis Orlov |
[15:12] | He was robbed five times in the last five years. | 过去五年被抢劫了五次 |
[15:15] | So he slept downstairs in the basement | 所以他睡在地下室 |
[15:18] | with a gun under his pillow. | 随身带着枪 什么样的枪? |
[15:20] | What kind of gun? | – 对不起 – 对不起 |
[15:21] | – I’m sorry. – No, I’m sorry. | 不 你问得很好 |
[15:23] | No, that was– That was a good question. | 不 你问得很好 这很好 |
[15:25] | – That was good. – I just felt instinctually to, uh– | 我只是潜意识的 |
[15:27] | No, you have to ask what the weapon is. | 不 你得问武器是什么 一支左轮手枪 |
[15:29] | A revolver. Smith and Wesson, .38. | 史密斯威森公司 点38口径 握把是珍珠的 |
[15:32] | With a pearl handle. | Orlov跑上楼 |
[15:33] | Orlov ran up the stairs, confronted the doer. | 遭遇侵入者 曾有打斗 |
[15:36] | There was a struggle, the doer grabbed the gun | 侵入者抢了枪 开了一枪就跑了 |
[15:38] | and got off one shot. | 他从正门跑掉了 |
[15:40] | Then he ran out the front. | 有丢什么东西吗? |
[15:42] | Was anything missing? | 呃 受害者的女儿在这儿 |
[15:45] | Uh, yeah, the victim’s daughter was in here. | 她马上清点了货物 |
[15:47] | She did a quick inventory. | |
[15:49] | Said the guy took some cash from the register. | 凶手从收银机里拿走了一些现金 大概35美元 |
[15:51] | Maybe 35 bucks. | 一支手枪和一支手表 |
[15:52] | The Smith and Wesson and a wristwatch. | 一支手枪和一支手表 |
[15:54] | A wristwatch? | 一支手表? 他为什么只要一支? |
[15:55] | Why would he take only one? | 他为什么只要一支? |
[15:57] | Why wouldn’t he just take everything in the case? | 他为什么不洗劫一空呢? |
[16:01] | Well, he was probably in a hurry. | 好吧 也许他作案匆忙 |
[16:02] | He was afraid someone heard the shot. | 他害怕有人听到了枪声 不 |
[16:04] | No-no-no-no. | 不 不 |
[16:05] | It’s clear from the footprints that he came here first. | 从指纹来看是凶手先进来的 |
[16:09] | But… | 但是 |
[16:13] | he took the cheapest watch in the case. | 他拿走的是最便宜的手表 |
[16:15] | Look, $72. | 看 72美元 |
[16:17] | Why would he take the cheapest one and leave all the others? | 他为什么拿走最便宜的 却没有碰其他的呢? |
[16:19] | He must have been after that particular watch. | 他肯定是在找某支表 |
[16:26] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[16:28] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[16:29] | That’s like… | 这就像是 |
[16:31] | It’s a gift and a curse. | 既是天赋也是厄运 我喜欢 |
[16:35] | I love it! | 是的 |
[16:36] | Yeah, he says that all the time. | 他一直这样说 |
[16:37] | He does? I love that! | 真的?我很喜欢 |
[16:39] | It’s a gift… and a curse. | 既是天赋也是厄运 |
[16:41] | That’s it. You just nailed it. | 你刚说了 |
[16:42] | That’s great. Really good. | 这很棒 真的不错 不 不 |
[16:44] | – No. No-no-no. – No? Do it again for me. | – 不? – 再为我表演一次 |
[16:46] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[16:48] | It’s a gift… and a curse. | 既是天赋也是厄运 |
[16:50] | See? | 看到了吗? 既是天赋也是厄运 |
[16:52] | It’s a gift… and a curse. | 既是天赋也是厄运 |
[16:54] | No, that’s not it. Do it again. | – 不 不是那样 – 再来一次 再来一次 |
[16:56] | Say it again. | 既是天赋也是厄运 |
[16:57] | It’s a gift… and a curse. | |
[16:59] | And a curse. | And a curse. – 也是厄运 – 也是厄运 |
[17:02] | – Do it– – Okay. | – 快说 – 好的 |
[17:03] | – It’s a gift. – Gift–Gift. | – 既是天赋 – 天赋 天赋 |
[17:05] | Gift–that– that’s almost. | 天赋 差不多了 |
[17:07] | Gift. It’s a gift. | – 天赋 – 既是天赋 |
[17:09] | It’s a gift and a curse. | 既是天赋也是厄运 既是天赋也是厄运 |
[17:11] | It’s a gift and a curse. | 不 还没有对 |
[17:12] | No, that’s not it. | 不 还没有对 既是天赋也是厄运 |
[17:14] | – It’s a gift. – It’s a curse. | – 既是天赋 – 对着我耳朵说 |
[17:17] | – It’s a gift. – Put your mouth in my ear. | 既是天赋 |
[17:18] | – Natalie? – Gift. – It’s a gift… | |
[17:20] | – Natalie? – Natalie. | 既是天赋 |
[17:21] | It’s a gift. Natalie– Oh. | |
[17:24] | Natalie? | – 很不错 – 听上去不错吧? |
[17:25] | That’s amazing. Sounds all right? | 是的 你听上去很像他 |
[17:26] | Yeah, you sound just like him. | 是的 你听上去很像他 几乎一致 几乎一致 |
[17:28] | It’s almost. It’s almost– | 几乎一致 几乎一致 你知道我会怎么做吗? |
[17:29] | You know what I’m gonna do, though. | 你知道我会怎么做吗? 但是我会把它录下来 |
[17:30] | But I’m gonna tape– | 但是我会把它录下来 |
[17:31] | I wear, uh, I wear a wire like you guys do. | 我想你们一样带了窃听器 |
[17:36] | Oh, there you are. What are you doing? | 哦 你在这儿 在干什么? |
[17:39] | Just getting some air. | 呼吸新鲜空气 里面空气也很新鲜 |
[17:41] | There’s a lot of air inside. | 所有人都在 |
[17:43] | Everybody’s in there. Breathing away. | 痛快呼吸 |
[17:46] | Yeah, it’s a little stuffy for me in there. | 是的 对我来说很闷 |
[17:48] | It’s a gift and a curse. | It’s a gift and a curse. 既是天赋也是厄运 既是天赋也是厄运 |
[17:50] | It’s a gift and a curse. | 既是天赋也是厄运 |
[17:51] | Mr. Monk, don’t you see? It’s already happening. | Monk先生 你没注意到吗? 事情已经这样了 怎么了? |
[17:53] | What is? | 好吧 我对你的新搭档 |
[17:54] | Okay, I’ve been doing a little research on your new pal. | 作了些研究 |
[17:56] | Two years ago David Ruskin played an alcoholic in a TV movie. | 两年前David Ruskin在电视剧里 扮演酗酒者 |
[17:59] | He got so into it, he had to check himself | 他上瘾了 他不得不 |
[18:01] | into rehab for three months. | 在康复中心呆了三个月 |
[18:03] | A lot of people check themselves into rehab. | 很多人都在康复中心呆过 |
[18:05] | He doesn’t drink! That’s the thing. | 他又不喝酒 这是问题所在 |
[18:07] | He had all the symptoms of an alcoholic without drinking. | 他有着酗酒者的一切特征 |
[18:09] | He’s had at least two other breakdowns. | 但是却不喝酒 他至少还有两次失足 |
[18:12] | Mr. Monk, I think this man is dangerous. | Monk 我觉得这人很危险 |
[18:14] | I think he’s dangerous to you. | 我觉得这人对你很危险 |
[18:16] | Maybe he’s just dedicated. | 也许他只是很执着 你有那样想过吗? |
[18:17] | Did you ever think of that? | Natalie 他们在为我拍电影 |
[18:19] | Natalie | Natalie, they’re making a movie about me. |
[18:22] | No, this is something that I might actually | 他们在为我拍电影 |
[18:26] | come close to almost enjoying. | 这是我可能会感到 甚至是喜欢的东西 |
[18:46] | Scratch marks. | 刮痕 |
[18:50] | This was moved recently. | 这刚被移动过 石灰 |
[19:00] | Plaster. | 我认为凶手从这儿跑了 |
[19:02] | I think the killer exited this way. | |
[19:05] | I thought he went out the front door. | 我还以为他从前门跑了 |
[19:07] | Maybe he started to and then he got scared, | 也许他本想走前门 但是怕了 |
[19:10] | came back here. | 就从这儿跑了 有把枪 |
[19:24] | It’s a gun. | 别碰它 |
[19:25] | Don’t touch it. | 我们应该叫上队长 |
[19:27] | We should get the captain. | 我们进行了初步的弹道检测 |
[19:31] | We got the preliminary ballistics back. It’s the same gun. | 就是这把枪 |
[19:34] | There’s no fingerprints, Monk. | 枪上没有指纹 Monk |
[19:36] | No palm prints. Gun’s been wiped clean. | 也没有掌纹 枪被擦干净了 |
[19:38] | Wait. | 等一下 有什么发现? |
[19:41] | What do you got? | 蓝色发光物 |
[19:43] | Blue glitter. | 发光物 |
[19:45] | Glitter? | 从另一个犯罪现场带来的? |
[19:46] | From the other crime scene? | |
[19:47] | Maybe you still had some left on your hands. | 也许你手上还残留着刚才的 不 不 |
[19:50] | No-no-no-no. He never touched the gun. | 他从没有碰过枪 |
[19:51] | I bagged it myself. | 我把它装的袋 |
[19:53] | Anyway, I’ve washed my hands 100 times since yesterday. | 我从昨天开始 洗了100次手 |
[19:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:58] | Exactly 100? | 刚好100次? |
[20:00] | It’s a great number. | 是个大数目 |
[20:01] | So the guy that killed the girl in North Beach on Thursday | 这么说星期四在北滩杀了女孩的那个人 |
[20:05] | also killed the pawn shop owner last night? | 也在昨晚杀了当铺的老板? |
[20:08] | That just doesn’t track. | 这可不符合行踪 |
[20:10] | It would explain that watch he stole. | 这可以解释他偷的手表 |
[20:12] | Maybe– He was replacing his own, the one that broke. | 也许他想换他那支坏了的表 他是对的 |
[20:16] | He’s right. | 他们都是对的 |
[20:17] | They’re both right. | |
[20:19] | It’s worth a shot. | 可以尝试一下 |
[20:20] | If there’s a connection, we’d better find it and find it fast. | 如果两案有关联 我们最好迅速找到它 |
[20:23] | Okay, um, all the overtime you need. | 好的 告诉我你要的时间 – 你要的人手 – 是 长官 |
[20:26] | – Every available man. – Yes, sir. | 我们从第一个受害者开始 |
[20:27] | Let’s start with victim one, Michelle Cullman. | 她的档案在我桌上 |
[20:29] | Her file’s on my desk. | 也许她认识当铺老板 |
[20:31] | Maybe she knew the pawnshop owner. | 也许她认识当铺老板 |
[20:32] | Maybe she pawned something. | 也许她当了什么东西 |
[20:51] | Mr. Ruskin, we’re in the captain’s office. | Ruskin先生 我们在队长办公室 |
[20:56] | Hello? Mr. Ruskin? | 嘿 Ruskin先生? |
[21:02] | David. Ah! | – 啊 |
[21:05] | Sorry. Yeah, where– Oh, okay. | 不好意思 好的 |
[21:07] | Yeah, sorry, I got a little… | 不好意思 我有点 |
[21:09] | Where are we, the captain’s office? | 他们在哪儿?队长办公室? |
[21:10] | – Yeah. – Is that– Yeah, good, right. | 是的 |
[21:16] | Okay, rehearsal’s up in two minutes. | 好的 |
[21:23] | Oh, is that egg salad or tuna fish? | 哦 |
[21:30] | Randy. | 是鸡蛋沙拉还是金枪鱼? |
[21:32] | Captain. | 队长 你在这儿干嘛? |
[21:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[21:36] | I was down the street checking out a lead at the pawnshop. | 我在街上查 当铺案的线索 |
[21:39] | Had a couple of minutes to kill. | 到了休息时间 |
[21:41] | Stopped by. I was curious. | 过来看看 我很好奇 |
[21:43] | Any luck? | 有什么发现吗? 案件吗? |
[21:44] | In the case? | 案件吗? |
[21:45] | No, it’s a bear. | 不 很麻烦 |
[21:47] | I mean, as far as we can tell Michelle Cullman | 据我们所知 Michelle Cullman 从未到过当铺 |
[21:49] | was never at the pawnshop. | 她从未当过东西 |
[21:51] | She never pawned anything. | |
[21:52] | There’s no connection between them at all. | 两者根本没有关联 |
[21:54] | Other than the fact that they were both killed by the same guy. | 除了他们被 同一个人杀死了 继续调查 |
[21:57] | – Keep digging. – Yes, sir. | 是 长官 好的 我们开始吧 |
[21:59] | All right, let’s do this. | 你觉得这胡子怎么样? |
[22:00] | What do you think of the moustache? | 胡子看上去很不错 |
[22:01] | Moustache looks great. All right, everybody, we are on. | 好的 所有人 |
[22:04] | Scene 12, page 15. | 我们开始了 12场 15篇 |
[22:06] | Captain Stottlemeyer, you enter. You’re on the phone! | Stottlemeyer队长 入场 你在打电话 |
[22:08] | I need a cell phone. Props, cell phone. Thanks. | 我需要手机 Props给我手机 谢谢 |
[22:10] | And, action. | 开拍 呃 |
[22:12] | Uh, look, I know he’s a bit eccentric, | 听着 我知道我有些心不在焉 |
[22:14] | but Adrian Monk is the best damn investigator I’ve ever had. | 但Adrian Monk是我见过的 最厉害的调查员 |
[22:17] | So you tell the mayor, if he goes, I go. | 你告诉市长 如果他走人 我也走 |
[22:19] | That’s right. | 就这样 |
[22:22] | Lieutenant Disher! | Disher副队 Disher副队 |
[22:24] | Lieutenant Disher, you got a minute? | 你有时间吗? |
[22:27] | Yes, captain? | 是的 队长 呃 我告诉过你什么? |
[22:28] | Uh, what the hell do I say? | 受害 我知道了 |
[22:30] | The vic– I got it. | 受害 我知道了 受害者刚收到一张5万元支票 |
[22:31] | The victim just received a check for $50,000. | 受害者刚收到一张5万元支票 自杀可真是奇怪啊 |
[22:34] | Pretty weird time to kill yourself. What do you think? | 你怎么想的? |
[22:36] | I’ll tell you what I think. | 告诉你我的想法 |
[22:38] | I think the department doesn’t appreciate you enough. | 我认为警部不同意你的观点 |
[22:41] | Randi, what are you doing? | Randi 你在干什么? |
[22:44] | I’m doing what you taught me to do, captain. | 我在做你教我做的 |
[22:46] | Following my instincts. | 队长 随我的本能 |
[22:51] | That never happened. | 这从未有过 一次也没有 |
[22:54] | – Not even once. – Shh. | 嘘 |
[22:57] | Oh! | 哦 |
[22:58] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打搅你们了吗? |
[23:00] | I was just, uh, looking for evidence. | 我刚刚在找证据 |
[23:02] | In his mouth? | 在他嘴里? |
[23:04] | Mr. Monk! We’re in here! | Monk先生 我们来了 |
[23:27] | Mmm. | 呃 |
[23:52] | Something’s not… | 有东西 |
[23:54] | Something’s wrong here. | 有东西不对劲 |
[23:59] | How tall was the victim? | 受害者有多高? |
[24:00] | 5’7″. | 5英尺7英寸 |
[24:02] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[24:04] | Natalie, you’re 5’7″. | Natalie 你是5英尺7英寸 |
[24:06] | Um, would you mind… | 呃 你介意 |
[24:13] | I’d do it myself, but I’m afraid of heights. | 我自己来 但我有恐高症 |
[24:17] | And needles and germs and milk. | 还有针 菌和牛奶 |
[24:19] | It just doesn’t add up. | 这可不对 |
[24:21] | Captain, I am 90 to 95% sure | 队长 我90%到95%肯定 |
[24:25] | that Steve Wagner killed this woman. | Steve Wagner杀了这女人 |
[24:27] | The astronaut? Monk, he was in space. | 宇航员?Monk 他可在太空 外太空 |
[24:29] | Outer space. | 我不知道他怎么做的 |
[24:31] | I don’t know how he did it, | 我不知道他怎么做的 |
[24:33] | but he did it. | 但他做到了 |
[24:35] | He, um… | 他 呃 |
[24:40] | Um… | 呃 对不起 |
[24:42] | I’m sorry, I gotta stop. Sorry. | 我得停下 对不起 |
[24:45] | Sorry. | – David你很好 – 是的 我很好 |
[24:46] | – David, you all right. – Yeah, no, I’m fine. | 只是 |
[24:48] | Just– I can’t work like this. | 我不能这样工作 |
[24:51] | It’s the crew. | 是他们的原因 他们怎么了? |
[24:53] | – What about them? – Well, I mean, look. | 好的 听着 |
[24:55] | He has his hat on backwards, right? | 他反着戴帽子 对吧? |
[24:57] | And he has his hat on frontwards. | 他正着戴帽子 这家伙帽子正正反反 |
[24:58] | This guy’s hat on backwards/forwards. | 然后一正一反 |
[25:00] | And then backwards/forwards, backwards/forwards. | 然后一正一反 |
[25:01] | I mean everything’s like all, you know… | 我是说一切都 |
[25:03] | Uh, so what? | 呃 怎么了? |
[25:05] | How am I supposed to work like that, huh? | 我怎么能那样工作 呵? 如何工作? |
[25:07] | I mean, how? Can you do that? I can’t. | 你能吗?我可不行 |
[25:09] | I mean, it’s not the way I work. | 这不是我工作的风格 |
[25:11] | So why don’t you– I’ll be in my trailer, all right? | 你为什么不 我在我的化妆间 好吧? |
[25:14] | And why don’t you call me back when everything | 等一切都整齐了 |
[25:16] | is less, you know, mixed up! | 你再通知我吧 |
[25:18] | All right? Thanks! | 好吗?谢谢 |
[25:29] | Hello? | 有人吗? 嘿 Adrian |
[25:31] | Hey, Adrian. Hey, it’s Dave Ruskin. | 我是Dave Ruskin. 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[25:33] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 哦 |
[25:36] | Oh. Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:40] | Hey, hey. How are you? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[25:45] | What, uh– What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么? 哦 这是 |
[25:48] | Oh, this is– The, uh, costume department gave me this. | 服装部给我的 |
[25:51] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[25:53] | Yeah. Yeah, there’s a problem. | 是的 |
[25:54] | It’s my performance. | 有点问题 是关于我的表演的 |
[25:58] | Just today. It was just crap. | 今天 真是一团糟 |
[26:01] | I don’t have it. | 我没有 |
[26:03] | You don’t have what? | 你没有什么? |
[26:05] | You. | 你 我没有 没有你 |
[26:06] | I mean, I don’t… I don’t have… you. | 我没有 没有你 我是说 我知道你 |
[26:09] | I mean, I have you. | 我学会你的言语和姿势 |
[26:10] | I have your tics and your mannerisms and all that little like… | 我学会你的言语和姿势 并且就象是 |
[26:12] | You know like little… | 就像咔 咔 咔 但是没有意义 |
[26:14] | But that doesn’t mean anything. You know, that’s nothing. | 毫无意义 |
[26:17] | That’s just all, you know– What is that, right? | 仅此而已 对吧? 完全没有感觉 |
[26:18] | It’s not the thing. | 这是表面的张力 |
[26:20] | It’s just, like, surface tension. | |
[26:21] | It’s like, it’s not the thing. | 但是没有感觉 |
[26:25] | Not the… | 不是来自内心 |
[26:27] | The heart– The why. | 并非深层原因 |
[26:30] | I need to know the why. How long have you lived here? | 我想知道为什么 你住这儿多久了? |
[26:33] | Uh… | 呃 |
[26:34] | Okay. See, here we go. | 好的 这就对了 |
[26:37] | This is it. See, here’s the thing. | 这就对了 这就是感觉 |
[26:39] | I want you to take me to Monk school. | 我想你带我进Monk学校 这就使我所要的 |
[26:41] | And this is what I need. I need you to teach me. | 我要你教我 你有着如此的强迫症 |
[26:44] | I mean, you have all these compulsions. | 还有这些恐惧症 |
[26:46] | And these– You know, these phobias. | 但会让很多人被吓着 |
[26:48] | But it would cripple most people. You– I mean, you keep going. | 你一如既往 |
[26:53] | How do you– Sit down, relax. | 你怎么 坐下 |
[26:54] | How do you do it? | 放松 你是怎么做的? |
[26:56] | Why don’t you stop? Why do you do it? | 你为什么不停?为什么那样做? |
[27:00] | I need to know why do you do it? | 我想知道你为什么那样做? |
[27:03] | Um, my job. | 呃 因为我的工作 |
[27:06] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是那样 |
[27:09] | That’s what I thought too, but that is not it. | 我想的也是那样 但不是那样 不 |
[27:12] | No. Is this her? | 这是她吗? 是的 但是请不要 |
[27:14] | Yeah. Yeah, but please don’t– | – 这是Turdy吗? – 不要摸 |
[27:16] | – This is Trudy? – Touch. | 她很漂亮 |
[27:18] | She’s beautiful. | |
[27:21] | Tell me about her. Tell me. | 给我讲讲她 给我讲讲 |
[27:24] | I never deserved her. The world never deserved her. | 我配不上她 整个世界都配不上她 |
[27:29] | You never deserved her. Nobody deserved her? | 你配不上她 没人配得上她? 不 |
[27:32] | No, not… | 你配不上她? |
[27:33] | You never deserved her? | |
[27:35] | No, I really… I mean, the world… | 不 我真的 整个世界 – |
[27:37] | – No one deserved her? – Not– Um, nah. | 没人配得上她? – 不 不 |
[27:40] | See that? That’s what I need to feel. | 看到了吗?这就使我要的感觉 |
[27:43] | I need to feel. | 我要感觉 |
[27:44] | I need to feel what you feel. | 我要感觉你的感觉 这就使我要感觉的 |
[27:47] | That’s what I need to feel. | 你不想那样做的 |
[27:48] | You don’t wanna do that. | 这不是我想不想的问题 |
[27:50] | It’s not a question of whether I want to do it. | 我必须那样做 |
[27:52] | I have to do it. It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[27:56] | All right? | 好吗? |
[27:57] | Some people don’t believe that, but I believe it. | 有些人不相信 但是我相信 |
[28:00] | Because you have to tell the truth of the story. | 因为你得说出事实真相 |
[28:03] | If you don’t tell the truth of the story, | 如果你不说出事实真相 那么整个故事 |
[28:06] | then the whole st– | – 小心 – 就是谎言 |
[28:08] | – Be careful. – It’s a lie. | 如果你说谎的话 |
[28:09] | And if you lie– If you lie, then the audience doesn’t care. | 观众就不在乎了 |
[28:13] | They don’t– What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[28:19] | Is this the way she was killed? | 她是这样丧生的? |
[28:21] | She… | 她 |
[28:23] | She said she was going out to run an errand for Ambrose. | 她说她出去为Ambrose办点事 |
[28:29] | Who’s Ambrose? | 谁是Ambrose? |
[28:30] | My brother. | 我兄弟 你有兄弟? |
[28:35] | We have a brother? | 她把车停在Giraldi街的 |
[28:38] | She pulled into this parking garage | |
[28:42] | on Giraldi Street. | 停车场 |
[28:44] | I know Giraldi Street. | 我知道Giraldi街 |
[28:46] | I still don’t know what she was doing there. | 我现在还不知道她在那里干什么 |
[28:53] | And the person responsible for this. | 对此负责的肇事者呢? 干这件事的人 |
[28:56] | The man who did this. | 他仍然逍遥法外 |
[28:58] | He’s still out there. | 哦 |
[29:00] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[29:03] | That must be torture. | 这折磨着你 |
[29:07] | Is it torture? | 这是折磨吗? |
[29:08] | Yes, it’s– | 是的 |
[29:10] | Is it torture? | 这是 这是折磨吗? |
[29:12] | It’s– Mmm-hmm. | 它是 |
[29:19] | See, this is it. This is the key. | 嗯 |
[29:23] | That’s why you do this. | 这就是原因 |
[29:26] | You can’t find Trudy’s killer, | 这就是关键 这是你这样做的原因 |
[29:29] | so you do the next best thing. | 你找不到杀害Trudy的凶手 你只能做好其他事 |
[29:33] | You track down and you capture other criminals. | 你分析并且将其他罪犯绳之依法 |
[29:41] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[29:43] | No, it’s not enough. | 不 这还不够 |
[29:46] | It’s not. Not really. | 这不是 不是的 |
[29:48] | No, it’s not enough. | 不 这还不够 |
[29:53] | It’ll never be enough. | 永远都不够 Natalie |
[29:59] | Natalie, it’s me. | 是我 至少我想是我 |
[30:03] | At least I think it’s me. | 哦 天啊 Monk先生 现在才几点? |
[30:04] | Oh, my God, Mr. Monk, what time is it? | 你对演员的认识是对的 |
[30:06] | You were right about actors. | 他很不稳定 |
[30:08] | He’s completely unstable. | |
[30:10] | Oh, God, what did he do? | 哦 天啊 他做了什么? |
[30:11] | Oh, he’s so selfish. He’s immature. | 哦 他很自私 很不成熟 |
[30:14] | Get this, he came barging into my house | 听着 他闯入了我的家 就在半夜 |
[30:16] | in the middle of the night. | 把我吵醒 |
[30:18] | Woke me up because he felt like talking. | 因为他想谈谈 不敢想象那是什么样的 |
[30:21] | Can’t imagine what that would be like. | 所以我们谈了很久 |
[30:23] | So we talked for hours. | 我得说 |
[30:26] | I will say this, he gets me. He really gets me. | 他很了解我 |
[30:30] | He understands about Trudy. | 真的很了解 他知道Trudy |
[30:33] | He was dredging up these feelings. | 他挖掘我的情感 |
[30:37] | Feelings I haven’t had in years. | 我多年没有的情感 |
[30:41] | And then he made us food. | 然后他为我们做了吃的 炸鸡蛋 |
[30:43] | Fried eggs with the yolk exactly in the center. | 并且蛋黄刚好在中间 我是说刚好 |
[30:48] | I mean exactly. | 他以我喜欢的方式做事 |
[30:49] | He used a ruler just the way I like it. | 他以我喜欢的方式做事 很让人迷惑 |
[30:54] | It was confusing, but delicious. | 但是味道很好 迷惑 |
[30:58] | Confusing. | 但是味道很好 |
[31:00] | But delicious. | |
[31:03] | And then he said he was tired. | 然后他说他累了 他让我离开 |
[31:07] | And he asked me to leave. | 你就走了? |
[31:08] | So you left? | 他得在6点钟起床 |
[31:10] | He has to get up at 6:00. | 他得在6点钟起床 |
[31:12] | Mr. Monk, that’s your house. | Monk先生 那可是你的家 |
[31:16] | Boy, he’s a good actor. | 天啊 他真是个好演员 |
[31:18] | All right, all right. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 知道我们明天该怎么做吗? |
[31:20] | So you know what we’re gonna do? | 明天我们通知制片人 |
[31:22] | We’re gonna call that producer tomorrow | 明天我们通知制片人 看他有什么点子 好吗? |
[31:23] | to see if he has any ideas, all right? | 我猜你要留在这里了? |
[31:27] | So I guess you’re staying for the rest of the night? | |
[31:29] | All right, I’ll get some sheets. | 好的 我去拿些床单 |
[31:33] | No, whoa-whoa-whoa. What’s all this? | 哦 喔 这是什么? |
[31:37] | Oh, some boy wrote Julie a note. | 哦 有个男孩给Julie写的纸条 都被撕碎了 |
[31:40] | It’s all ripped up. | 哦 |
[31:41] | Oh, she didn’t want me to read it. | 她不想让我看 |
[31:48] | So she tore it up. | 所以她就撕掉了 |
[31:52] | So no one could see it. | 就没人能看了 把那块装在一起 |
[31:59] | Make that piece– no-no, that piece. | 不 是那块 |
[32:03] | Now, that’s, uh… | 这是 呃 |
[32:05] | No, that’s not his. That’s hers. | 不 这不是他的 是她的 |
[32:07] | Now, take that piece. No, yeah, that piece. | 拿那块 不 是那块 |
[32:09] | Uh, yes, raise yours, Natalie. | 呃 把你的那块拿起来 Natalie |
[32:13] | That could go a little to the right. | 再往右边移一点 |
[32:16] | There. Up. | 对了 往上一点 |
[32:18] | It’s the hand. Look, the hand. | 那是手 看 是手 |
[32:21] | Yeah, that goes to the right. | 是的 往右一点 这是眉毛吗? |
[32:22] | Is that an eyebrow? | 不 这是胡子 |
[32:24] | No, that’s a moustache. | 你怎么样? |
[32:26] | How you doin’? | |
[32:28] | We were looking at this case all wrong. | 我们都没能正确分析此案 这不是入室盗窃 |
[32:31] | It wasn’t a burglary. | 全和墙壁有关 |
[32:33] | It was all about the wall. | 一直都是 |
[32:36] | The whole time. | 事情是这样的 |
[32:38] | Here’s what happened. The killer was in here last Thursday night. | 凶手星期四晚上在这里 |
[32:45] | This is where he met Michelle Cullman. | 他在这里碰到了Michelle Cullman |
[32:47] | They have an artist in here a few nights a week | 他们这儿每星期几个晚上都有艺术家 为顾客素描 |
[32:49] | sketching the customers. | 他把他们的样子画在了墙上 |
[32:51] | He drew their picture right there on the wall. | 在谋杀了她之后 |
[32:54] | After the murder, the killer remembered the sketch. | 凶手记得还有素描 那素描会揭露他 |
[32:57] | That sketch could hang him. | 可以证明在受害者死的那晚 |
[33:00] | It could prove that he was with the victim the night she died. | 他和她在一起 |
[33:04] | And it would prove what he was wearing. | 并且可以证明他穿的衣服 |
[33:07] | The same shirt we found at the murder scene. | 我们在现场找到的衣服 |
[33:10] | He had to destroy that sketch. | 他得毁掉素描 这样他得把墙打穿 |
[33:12] | So he smashed through the wall | 装作是入室盗窃案 |
[33:13] | and pretended it was part of a burglary. | 他假装是闯入当铺店 |
[33:16] | He just pretended to be breaking into a pawn shop. | 这和当铺店无关 |
[33:19] | It was never about the pawnshop. | 我知道 |
[33:21] | I know. | 你知道? |
[33:23] | You know? | 10分钟前Monk向你解释时 |
[33:24] | I was here ten minutes ago when Monk was explaining it to you. | 我可在这儿 |
[33:38] | Excuse me? | 打搅了 |
[33:41] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗? |
[33:42] | I wish you could. | 希望你能 |
[33:46] | I’m looking for clues. | 我在找线索 |
[33:49] | My wife Trudy was murdered here. | 我妻子Trudy在这里遇害了 |
[33:59] | Okay, we made him! | 好的 我们找到他了 |
[34:00] | He paid with a credit card. Can you believe that? | 他用信用卡付了帐 你相信吗? |
[34:02] | He owns an auto dealership in Livingston. | 他是Livingston的汽车销售员 |
[34:04] | Matty, get the street tac team on the phone. | Matty 联系战斗小组 |
[34:07] | I’m gonna wanna shut down the entire block. | 封闭整个街道 |
[34:09] | Lieutenant, I’m talking to a parking garage attendant. | 副队 我和停车场的人谈了话 |
[34:11] | He’s calling from Giraldi Street. | 他从Giraldi街来电 |
[34:13] | He says Adrian Monk is there. He’s been there for an hour. | 他说Adrian Monk在那儿 已经一个小时了 |
[34:15] | Acting kind of weird. Talking to himself. | 表现的很怪 自言自语 |
[34:17] | He wants to know if we can vouch for him. | 他想让我们证实是不是他 |
[34:18] | Yeah, Giraldi Street is where Trudy was killed. | 是的 Trudy在Giraldi街被杀 |
[34:20] | He goes there all the time. Actually, let me talk to this guy. | 他经常去那儿 好的 让我和他谈 |
[34:22] | Line two. | 2号线 |
[34:25] | Why would she back in? | 她为什么会回来? |
[34:28] | – Mr. Monk. – It doesn’t make sense. | – Monk先生 – 这说不通 |
[34:31] | I just talked to Lieutenant Disher. | 我刚和Disher副队通了话 |
[34:33] | He wanted me to let you know that they just ID’d the guy. | 他让我告诉你他们已经查到了那个家伙 |
[34:36] | Who? | 谁? |
[34:37] | The man who killed Trudy? | 杀了Trudy的家伙? |
[34:39] | I don’t know, all he said is his name is Jack Leveret. | 我不知道 他只是说叫Jack Leveret |
[34:41] | He owns Leveret Motors on Hamilton. | 他在Hamilton开了家叫Leveret Motors的店 |
[34:43] | And they’re all heading over there now. | 他们都朝那儿去了 终于找到了 |
[34:44] | Finally. | 终于找到了 |
[34:46] | After all these years. | 都这么多年了 |
[34:49] | Where’s Hamilton Street? | Hamilton街在哪儿? |
[34:51] | Three blocks east. You can’t miss it. | 往东3个街区 你会找到的 |
[34:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:54] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[35:03] | Sergeant, what the hell is going on? | 警官 出什么事了? |
[35:04] | Captain, stay down! | 队长 快蹲下 |
[35:08] | We got a suspect in there. | 嫌疑犯在里面 |
[35:09] | Change of plans. We have a hostage situation. | 计划有变 里面有人质 |
[35:12] | A man walked into the showroom five minutes ago, | 5分钟前有人进了展览大厅 |
[35:14] | waving a gun and looking for the owner. | 拿着枪 要求找店主 |
[35:15] | He kept saying, “You killed my wife. You killed Trudy.” | 他一直说 |
[35:17] | Trudy? | 你杀了我妻子 你杀了Trudy |
[35:22] | It’s Monk! | 那是Monk Monk在里面 |
[35:24] | It’s Monk in there! | Monk在里面 |
[35:25] | Put your weapons down! | 快放下武器 |
[35:27] | Everybody relax! Stand down! | 都放下武器 |
[35:29] | Put it down! | 放下 快放下 |
[35:33] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[35:38] | Captain? | 队长? |
[35:40] | What’s it about? | 怎么回事? |
[35:44] | That’s a little confusing. | 真叫人不懂 |
[35:48] | Do you know why she backed into the parking space? | 你知道她为什么回到停车场吗? |
[35:50] | Do you know why? I’ll tell you why. | 知道吗?我告诉你吧 |
[35:52] | Because she was there to meet you. | 因为她去那儿见你 |
[35:54] | But she didn’t trust you. | 但他不相信你 |
[35:56] | Mister, listen to me. Listen to me! | 先生 听我说 |
[35:57] | I swear to God I don’t know anybody named Trudy! | 我发誓我不认识叫Trudy的人 |
[36:00] | – Liar! – No! | – 骗子 – 不 |
[36:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:03] | David. | |
[36:04] | David, David. | 哦 |
[36:06] | Oh, my God. There’s another one? | 我的天啊 又来一个? |
[36:09] | What are you guys from, some cult? | 你们从哪儿来 教会组织吗? |
[36:10] | Help, somebody! | 救命啊 |
[36:12] | – Shut up! – Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[36:14] | David! David! | 闭嘴 |
[36:15] | – Quiet! – David. | 闭嘴 David |
[36:17] | David, David, come on. | David David 好了 |
[36:19] | Adrian. Adrian, listen. | Adrian Adrian 听着 |
[36:23] | Oh, my God. That’s my weapon. | 哦 天啊 那是我的枪 |
[36:28] | You found my lockbox. You guessed the combination. | 你找到我的密码箱了 你猜出了密码 |
[36:31] | I know my combination. It’s Trudy’s birthday. | 我知道我的密码 就是Trudy的生日 |
[36:36] | And now I’m going to give her the perfect birthday gift. | 并且我将给她 非常好的生日礼物 |
[36:40] | No-no-no-no-no! | 不 不 不 Adrian 听着 |
[36:41] | Adrian, look-look-look. | Adrian 听着 |
[36:43] | – What? – Look. | – 什么? – 看 |
[36:45] | Look. | 快看 那个标签 它快掉了 |
[36:47] | That tag, that sticker is peeling off. | 那个标签 它快掉了 |
[36:49] | Why don’t you fix that? | 你为什么不把它粘好? |
[36:56] | Why don’t you fix it? | |
[36:58] | No. | 不 |
[36:59] | – Don’t you want to fix it? – No. | 不 |
[37:01] | – Why don’t you? – Okay. | – 你为什么不? – 好的 |
[37:09] | No, it’s not. | 不 没对 真的没对 没对 |
[37:10] | It’s not really. It’s not. | 真的没对 没对 |
[37:11] | It’s not really– No, it’s not. | 真的没对 不 没对 |
[37:13] | It’s not really down. | 它没有掉下来 |
[37:15] | – The left corner’s bent. – Well, I know. | – 左下角弯了 – 我知道 |
[37:19] | No, there’s a big bubble in the middle. | 不 |
[37:22] | I know. I know, I know. | 中间有个泡泡 我知道 |
[37:24] | Okay, yeah. That’s good. | 好了 这下好了 |
[37:30] | Get it hard, though. | 用力压它 |
[37:32] | I mean, just press it down. | 把它压下去 |
[37:34] | That corner’s torn. | 那个角弯了 |
[37:36] | I know. | I know. 我知道 我知道 |
[37:37] | Now there’s two bubbles in the back. | 现在后面有两个泡泡了 |
[37:39] | More around. | 边上更多 |
[38:14] | No! | 不 |
[38:25] | Let go! | 放开我 |
[38:30] | No! David! | 不 David |
[38:32] | No-No-No! | 不 不 Adrian 他没有杀Trudy |
[38:33] | Adrian, he didn’t kill Trudy! | Adrian 他没有杀Trudy |
[38:35] | He didn’t kill Trudy. | 他没有杀Trudy |
[38:37] | He killed a woman named Michelle. | 他杀了个叫Michelle的女人 谁? |
[38:38] | Who? | 谁? 一个叫Michelle的女人Michelle Cullman 和一个当铺老板叫Orlov |
[38:39] | A woman named Michelle Cullman and a pawnbroker named Orlov. | 一个叫Michelle的女人Michelle Cullman 和一个当铺老板叫Orlov |
[38:42] | Yes, that’s true. | 是的 是真的 |
[38:43] | I killed a woman, and I killed an old man. | 我杀了个女人和一个老人 |
[38:45] | I’ve never even met Trudy. Who the hell is Trudy? | 我从没见过Trudy 谁是Trudy? |
[38:47] | She was my life! | She was my life! 她是我的生命 她是我的生命 |
[38:51] | Adrian! Okay, listen to me. | Adrian 听我说 |
[38:53] | Trudy wouldn’t want you to do this, would she? | Trudy不想让你这样做 不是吗? |
[38:59] | She wouldn’t want you to do this. | 她不会让你这样做的 |
[39:05] | No. | 不 |
[39:07] | No-no, not Trudy. | 不 Trudy不会的 |
[39:08] | No, she wouldn’t want me… | 不 她不会让我这样 |
[39:10] | – I know, I know. – It’s okay. | – 我知道 – 没事了 |
[39:12] | – That’s okay. – I know. | – 没事了 – 我知道 |
[39:14] | – That’s okay. – I know. | – 没事了 – 我知道 |
[39:15] | – It’s okay. – I know. | – 没事了 – 我知道 |
[39:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:20] | That’s okay. | 没事了 |
[39:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:23] | It’s okay. Shhh. | – 没事了 – 嘘 |
[39:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:29] | It’s all right. It’s over now. | 没事了 都结束了 |
[39:31] | Sorry, I just– I was just– | 对不起 我只是 |
[39:38] | That day, she wanted me to go with her. | 那天她想让我和她一起去 |
[39:44] | What? | 什么? |
[39:47] | She wanted me to go with her that day. | 那天她想让我和她一起去 |
[39:50] | – And I– – No. | – 而我 – 不 |
[39:52] | No-No-No-No-No. | 不 不 不 |
[39:53] | Yeah. Yeah, she did. | 是的 她想让我 |
[39:58] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[40:02] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[40:07] | That’s right. | 那是真的 |
[40:09] | I said I was tired. | 我说了我累了 |
[40:11] | That’s right, she… | 那是真的 她 |
[40:13] | That’s true. | 那是真的 |
[40:15] | I’m sorry. I could have saved her. | 对不起 我本可以救她的 |
[40:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:21] | Oh, my God. I’m sorry. | 哦 天啊 对不起 |
[40:23] | Oh, Trudy. Trudy. | 哦 Trudy Trudy |
[40:29] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[40:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry. | 哦 Trudy Trudy |
[40:41] | I didn’t–didn’t mean… | 我 我不是故意的 |
[40:49] | That must have been a traumatic experience | 这对你来说是惨烈的经历 |
[40:51] | for you, Adrian. | 他们取消了电影拍摄? |
[40:54] | And what, they cancelled the movie? | 他说他想扮演不这么 |
[40:57] | He said he wanted to play a character | 黑暗和沮丧的人物 |
[40:59] | that wasn’t so dark and depressing. | 他在英国演汉姆雷特 你所计划的休假呢? |
[41:02] | He’s in England doing Hamlet. | – 周末的休假? |
[41:05] | How about the little getaway you were planning? | – 没有了 |
[41:08] | The weekend away? Nah. | 好的 |
[41:10] | All right, okay. Maybe another time. | 也许下次吧 |
[41:13] | I guess I’m back to square one. | 我想我回到了第一阶段 |
[41:17] | Ah, it’s nice to be home. | 呃 回家感觉真好 |
[41:19] | Adrian | Adrian, please don’t be hard on yourself. |
[41:22] | Now, I think maybe we should go back | 请不要自责了 我想也许我们应该 |
[41:24] | to the three days a week for just a little while. | 一星期三次谈话 将是星期一 |
[41:27] | That would be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. | 星期三和星期五 还有星期二 |
[41:30] | And Tuesdays. | 加上星期二就有四天了 好吧 |
[41:32] | Tuesday would be four days a week Adri–okay. | 好的 我懂了 |
[41:35] | No, I can see that. | 直到你振作起来 |
[41:36] | You know, just until you’re back on your feet. | 还有星期四 |
[41:39] | And Thursdays. | 好吧 |
[41:40] | Well, now, Thursdays is five days a week, Adrian. | 加上星期四就是五天了 Adrian |
[41:43] | Okay, that way, five days a week, | 好吧 |
[41:45] | that would be easier to remember. | 就每星期五天吧 这样很容易记 |
[41:47] | And Saturday. | 还有星期六 星期六可是周末 Adrian |
[41:49] | Well, Saturday is the weekend, Adrian. | 星期六可是周末 Adrian |
[41:51] | And I don’t like to see patients on the weekends. | 我不想在周末会见病人 星期六 |
[41:54] | – Saturday. – Adrian, I have a family. | Adrian 我还有家人 |
[41:56] | And I like to keep the weekends free. | 并且我想在周末休息 星期六 |
[41:58] | Saturday. | 星期六 好的 |
[41:59] | Saturday. Okay, fine. | 我们会尝试一两个星期 |
[42:00] | We’ll try that for a week or two. | |
[42:02] | So that would be Monday, Tuesday… | 这么说就星期一 |
[42:05] | And Sunday. | 星期二 加上星期天 |