时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:24] | Your liquor license is expired. | 你的酒牌过期了噢 |
[00:27] | It’s probably all right, though. | 没事的 |
[00:29] | My name is Adrian Monk. I’m meeting someone. | 我名叫Adrian Monk 我来见个人 |
[00:48] | Mr. Monk? | Monk先生? |
[00:50] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你应约而来 |
[00:51] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[00:56] | I know your work. | 我知道你的能耐 |
[00:57] | I’m a big fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[01:10] | There’s, uh, more light over there. | 那边的 呃 光线强一点 |
[01:14] | I prefer the dark. | 我更喜欢黑乎乎的 |
[01:16] | You obviously got my note. | 你合理应该收到我的字条 |
[01:18] | And the money. | 和钱了 |
[01:20] | $500 to meet you alone, ten minutes. | 单独见面500块 就10分钟 |
[01:23] | It’s very generous. | 出手阔绰 |
[01:25] | There’s more where that came from. | 还陆续有来呢 |
[01:27] | I have a job to offer you, Mr. Monk. | 我有个活儿找你 Monk先生 |
[01:30] | It will take you one night. | 会花你整晚时间 |
[01:31] | Not even one night. | 可能还不用一整晚 |
[01:33] | Two hours. | 两小时 |
[01:35] | I’m willing to pay you $20,000 for your trouble. | 我会对你因此造成的不便付上两万块的 |
[01:42] | My name is Derek Bronson. | 我的名字是Derek |
[01:46] | Bronson | Bronson? |
[01:47] | Bronson Technologies. | Bronson科技 |
[01:49] | I-I thought he– you– | 我 我以为 他 你 |
[01:52] | You thought I was dead. | 你以为我死了 |
[01:54] | Most days, I wish I was. | 大多数时候 我都希望我死了 |
[01:56] | I was ballooning solo up the coast. | 我独自驾驶着热气球在海岸上飘行 |
[02:00] | I’d done it a thousand times. | 我都玩过无数次了 |
[02:02] | That day, seven years ago, | 那天 七年前 |
[02:04] | the trade wind shifted. | 信风转了向 |
[02:06] | Everybody assumed I was lost at sea. | 所有人都以为我在海上失踪了 |
[02:09] | Actually, I landed on a small island | 实际上我降落在一个小岛上 |
[02:12] | west of Guam. | 在关岛的西面 |
[02:14] | And you stayed there for seven years? | 然后你在那呆了七年吗? |
[02:17] | I could’ve come back years ago. | 我几年前回来的 |
[02:19] | But… | 可是… |
[02:20] | I got sick. | 我病了 |
[02:22] | Would you like to hear about the job? | 你想听我讲一讲那活儿吗? |
[02:25] | Yes, of course. | 那当然 |
[02:27] | But first, I have a couple of questions. | 但首先 我有几个问题 |
[02:29] | Um, sick is a funny word. | 呃 不舒服是个有趣的词语 |
[02:31] | Could mean anything from a mild headache to– | 可以代表头疼脑热到… |
[02:34] | When I say sick, | 我说的病了 |
[02:36] | I mean sick. | 就是说我病了 |
[02:40] | Mr. Monk… | Monk先生 |
[02:44] | I am a leper. | 我是个麻疯病人 |
[02:50] | There you are. I was getting worried about you. | 你来啦 我都有点担心你了 |
[02:53] | Just get in. Get in. | 快上车 上车 |
[02:54] | Start the car! | 发动汽车! |
[02:55] | – Well, what happened? – Tell you later. | – 好的 出啥事了? – 晚一点再告诉你 |
[02:56] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿 |
[02:58] | Uh– | |
[02:59] | What are you doing? Unlock the door! | 你还楞着干吗? 把门锁打开啊! |
[03:00] | It’s a new car. | 新车来的 |
[03:01] | Oh, Natalie. Please! | 噢 Natalie 拜托! |
[03:03] | It must be this button. I don’t know. | 应该是这个按钮 搞不懂 |
[03:04] | – Forget it! – Oh, wait. | – 算了! – 噢 等等 |
[03:05] | Mr. Monk, where are you going? | Monk先生 你去哪呀? |
[03:06] | I’ll meet you back at the house. | 回家再见吧 |
[03:08] | Wait, Mr. Monk. | 等等 Monk先生 |
[03:09] | I got it, I got it, I got it. | 我搞定了 我搞定了 |
[03:10] | Mr. Monk, I got it. | Monk先生 我搞定了 |
[03:12] | I got it! | 我搞定了 |
[03:13] | No, I got it! | |
[04:16] | Any more soap? | 还有肥皂吗? |
[04:18] | That’s it. | 那儿呢 |
[04:19] | No, I mean is there any more soap in San Francisco? | 不 我是说旧金山市还有肥皂吗? |
[04:22] | Mr. Monk, you’ve been scrubbing your hand for nine hours. | Monk先生 你已经擦洗你的手 9个小时了 |
[04:25] | I’m surprised you have any skin left. | 皮还没掉也真是怪事 |
[04:26] | It’s not coming out. | 可还没洗掉啊 |
[04:28] | I can still feel it. | 我还能感觉到呢 |
[04:29] | I think it’s spreading. | 我想病菌还在蔓延 |
[04:33] | What are you doing? | 你干吗呀? |
[04:34] | Is that kerosene? | 你干吗呀? |
[04:36] | Ah! | 那是煤油吧? |
[04:39] | Light me. What? | – 点火 – 什么呀? |
[04:40] | For the love of God, light me! | 看在上帝的份上 点火吧! |
[04:42] | Okay, Mr. Monk, I’m not gonna light your hand on fire. | 好吧 Monk先生 我是不会把你的手点燃的 |
[04:45] | Fine. | 行 |
[04:46] | Aaaaa– | |
[04:48] | You know what? You know what, get out– | 你知道吗? 给我出去 |
[04:49] | You are overreacting, all right? | 你反应过度了吧? |
[04:50] | All you did was shake a man’s hand. | 你不就握了一个男人的手嘛 |
[04:55] | You’re right. | 说得对啊 |
[04:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[05:00] | I’m glad it happened. | 我很高兴事情发生了 |
[05:04] | The worst possible thing | 会发生在我身上的 |
[05:06] | that could ever happen to me has happened. | 最坏的可能已经发生了 |
[05:08] | I shook hands… | 我和一个麻疯病人 |
[05:09] | with a leper. | 握了手 |
[05:12] | And I survived. | 我活了下来 |
[05:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:15] | Worst moment of my life | 我生命中最坏的时光 |
[05:17] | is behind me now. | 现在已经过去了 |
[05:20] | I’m free. | 我没事了 |
[05:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:29] | Okay, now I’m free. | 好了 现在我没事了 |
[05:32] | Um, actually… | 嗯 实际上 |
[05:33] | Mr. Monk, it’s not completely over. | Monk先生 事情还没完呢 |
[05:35] | Uh, don’t be mad. | 呃 别生气 |
[05:37] | But I talked to Mr. Bronson. | 我跟Bronson谈过了 |
[05:39] | You did what? What?! | 你干吗? 什么?! |
[05:41] | He called here this morning. | 早上他打电话到这来了 |
[05:43] | The leper?! He called me? | 那个麻疯病人?! 他打电话给我? |
[05:44] | On what phone? On this– | – 打的哪部电话? – 这个 |
[05:45] | – On this phone? – Yeah. | – 这部电话? – 是的 |
[05:47] | Mr. Monk, you can’t catch anything over the phone. | Monk先生 通过那电话你不会染上什么的 |
[05:49] | Oh, uh, and now, all of the sudden, | 噢 忽然之间 |
[05:51] | – you’re an expert on lepers? – Okay. | – 你成麻疯病专家了? – 好吧 |
[05:53] | You know what, Mr. Monk? He’s a nice man, all right? | 你知道吗Monk先生? 他人不错好吧? |
[05:54] | He’s in pain. | 他痛苦着呢 – 他嚎啕大哭了 – 噢 天哪 |
[05:55] | – He was crying his eyes out. – Oh, God. | – 他嚎啕大哭了 – 噢 |
[05:57] | And– Okay, listen to me. He upped his offer. | 天哪 然后 好吧 听我说 他涨报酬了 |
[05:59] | He said he would pay you $25,000. | 他说会付你25000美元 |
[06:01] | All you have to do is meet him again. | 你再见他一面就行了 |
[06:03] | Natalie, listen. | Natalie 听着 |
[06:04] | Listen. Look. | 听着 |
[06:06] | Let me explain something to you. | 我跟你说清楚吧 |
[06:11] | No! | 不! |
[06:12] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[06:13] | That’s your argument? | 这就是你论证的结果? |
[06:14] | Okay, let’s go through it. | 好 我们从头到尾来吧 |
[06:16] | A, whatever he’s asking us to do is probably illegal. | A 不管他叫我们干啥都可能是不合法的 |
[06:19] | B through Z, | B到Z |
[06:21] | – the man is a leper! – You know what? | – 那家伙是个麻疯病人! – 你知道吗? |
[06:23] | I don’t know anything about leprosy, and neither do you. | 我对麻疯病一无所知 你也一样 |
[06:25] | So I called a doctor. | 所以我找了个医生 |
[06:27] | He’s a specialist. | 他是专家来的 |
[06:28] | He said we could come in and talk with him. | 他说我们可以去找他谈谈 |
[06:30] | Let’s just see what he recommends, okay? | 我们看看他有什么建议好吗? |
[06:32] | I mean, it can’t hurt to listen, right? | 我是说 听一听也没什么坏处是吧? |
[06:35] | $25,000. | 25000美金呢 |
[06:48] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[06:50] | Are you holding your breath? | 你在摒住呼吸吗? |
[07:04] | Is that Randy? | 那是Randy? |
[07:08] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[07:09] | That is so funny. | 真好玩 |
[07:11] | Not funny in a “Ha, ha” way, | 不是那种会心一笑的好玩 |
[07:13] | but funny in an “Oh, boy, this’ll really embarrass him” way. | 而是那种逮到他 让他难堪了的好玩 |
[07:16] | Miss Teeger? | Teeger小姐? |
[07:17] | Sorry to keep you waiting. I’m– | 让你久等了 我是 |
[07:19] | I’m Dr. Polanski. | 我是Polanski医生 |
[07:21] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[07:22] | So–so nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:24] | Uh, this is my boss. This is Adrian Monk. | 呃 这是我老板 |
[07:26] | Thank you for seeing us. It won’t take much of your time. | 谢谢你能见我们 不会花你很长时间的 |
[07:29] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 噢 那可太遗憾了 |
[07:33] | Oh, Doctor. | 噢 医生 |
[07:34] | Can I ask you one thing? Certainly. | – 我能问你件事吗? – 当然可以 |
[07:36] | Right over here. | 就这儿 |
[07:37] | Go ahead. | 问吧 那是Randy Disher吗? |
[07:38] | Is that Randy Disher? | 那是Randy Disher吗? |
[07:39] | Yeah, Randy was one of my first patients. | 是的 Randy是我首批病人之一 |
[07:41] | Do you know him? | 你认识他? |
[07:43] | Uh, I know Randy Disher. I don’t know that kid. | 嗯 我认识的是Randy Disher |
[07:45] | Well, you know, teen years. | 不是那孩子 是哦 你知道的 青春期嘛 |
[07:47] | I don’t know how any of us survived it. | 我都不知道我们怎么熬过来的 |
[07:50] | We can talk over here. Come on. | 我们到那谈 过来吧 |
[07:55] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[07:57] | You’re not gonna catch anything in here. | 在这儿你什么也不会传染到的 |
[07:58] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[08:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:02] | Now. | 现在 |
[08:04] | What can I do for you? | 我能做些什么呢? |
[08:05] | Could you explain to my friend | 你能跟我朋友解释 |
[08:07] | that leprosy is a serious condition? | 麻疯病是一种严重疾病吗? |
[08:09] | It’s very contagious. | 传染性很强 |
[08:10] | Well, actually, that’s a common misconception. | 好的 事实上 那是一种普遍的误解 |
[08:13] | – See? – For one thing, | 明白了吧? 有件事 |
[08:14] | it’s not called leprosy anymore. | 现在它已经不叫麻疯病了 |
[08:16] | It’s called Hansen’s disease. | 它叫韩森氏病 |
[08:17] | It’s quite rare. | 它很罕见 |
[08:19] | Most people are naturally immune to it. | 大多数人对它有自然免疫力 |
[08:20] | And if you do happen to contract it, | 如果你不幸感染到了 |
[08:22] | it’s easily treatable with an antibiotic | 很容易就能用一种叫Halazzen的 |
[08:25] | called halazzen. | 抗生素进行治疗 我跟这个男人谈过了 |
[08:26] | See, I’ve been talking to this man. He wants to hire us. | 我跟这个男人谈过了 他想雇我们 |
[08:28] | But he’s allergic to halazzen. | 可他对Halazzen过敏 |
[08:29] | Yes, that does happen. | 是的 会出现这种情况 |
[08:31] | Is his condition full-blown? | 他的病情恶化啦? 噢 是的 |
[08:32] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是的 |
[08:34] | Ohhh, yes. | 噢 是的 |
[08:35] | Ye–Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[08:38] | Yes, full-blown. | 是的 全都爆出来了 |
[08:40] | Fullll… | 全都… |
[08:41] | blown! Sir? | – 爆出来了! – 先生? |
[08:42] | Full-blown. | 全爆了 我觉得你无须担心 |
[08:43] | I don’t think you have to worry. | 我觉得你无须担心 |
[08:45] | As I said, it’s not very contagious. | 正如我所说的 它传染性并不很强 |
[08:47] | I’ve been practicing for 15 years. | 我开业 15年了 |
[08:50] | I’ve only seen one case first-hand. | 我只见过一宗直接传染的病例 |
[08:53] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[08:54] | I just–I– I can’t do it. | 我就是 我 我办不到 |
[08:56] | Well, how about this? | 那好 这样你看如何? |
[08:57] | If you do contract the disease… | 如果你真的感染到那病 |
[08:59] | I’ll treat you for free. | 我为你免费治疗 |
[09:02] | The hell are you talking about? | 你胡说什么呀? |
[09:04] | How ’bout this? | 要不这样? |
[09:05] | We never call the guy back. We don’t see him again. | 我们永不回电给那家伙 我们不再和他见面 |
[09:07] | I avoid him like the plague. | 我象躲瘟疫一样避开他 |
[09:09] | Yeah, you know what? | 是的 你知道吧? |
[09:10] | – Exactly like the plague. – You know what? | – 就跟瘟疫一模一样 – 听我说 |
[09:12] | Could I just talk to you for a second, please? | 我能和你谈一会儿吗 拜托了? |
[09:14] | – Just excuse us. – Please. | – 稍等哈 – 请 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:17] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[09:19] | – Did you hear what he just said? – No. | – 你听到他刚才说了什么了吗? – 没有 |
[09:21] | He said it’s almost impossible to catch. | 他说得病几乎是不可能的事 |
[09:23] | Yeah. In that sentence, for me, | 对 在那句子里 对我来说 |
[09:25] | the word “almost” is really the most interesting word. | “几乎”那个词是最最有趣的词了 |
[09:29] | Okay, Mr. Bronson has an affliction. | 好吧 Bronson先生有难 |
[09:31] | He needs our compassion and understanding. | 需要我们的同情与理解 |
[09:33] | You know what? Let me let you in on a little secret, Mr. Monk. | 你知道吗? Monk先生 我来告诉你个小秘密吧 |
[09:36] | You’re no picnic, either. | 你也有不愉快的经历 |
[09:37] | A lot of people would rather not deal with you, but they do. | 很多人宁可不和你打交道 可他们还是和你打了交道 |
[09:39] | They reach out to you. | 向你伸出了双手 |
[09:41] | And Mr. Bronson is offering us a lot of money | 而Bronson先生只是出一大笔钱 |
[09:43] | to do the same thing, okay? | 让我们做相同的事好不好? |
[09:45] | And I’ve been talking to him. | 而且我和他谈过了 |
[09:46] | You wouldn’t even have to shake his hand. | 你甚至不用和他握手 好吧 好吧 |
[09:48] | Good. Good. Because I would rather die… | 因为我宁死 |
[09:51] | than have to shake his hand again. | 也不再跟他握手 |
[09:52] | You don’t even have to look at him. | 你甚至不用看他 |
[09:53] | All you have to do is go back to that bar | 你甚至不用看他 你要做的就是回到那间酒吧 |
[09:55] | and sit and listen to what he has to say. | 坐下来听他说什么 |
[09:57] | You just sit there and listen. | 你坐在那听就好了 |
[09:59] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[10:00] | Stop. | 住手! |
[10:05] | Thank you for coming, Mr. Monk. | 谢谢你的到来 Monk先生 |
[10:07] | I was afraid you wouldn’t want to see me again. | 我怕你不再来看我了呢 |
[10:09] | Why would you think that? | 为什么那么想呢? |
[10:12] | My assistant is over there. | 我的助手在那边 |
[10:18] | I know she’d like to meet you. | 我知道她想见你 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:22] | I can’t bear to have a woman see me. | 我不适合见女人 |
[10:25] | Not like this. I’m hideous. | 象这种情况不行 我太可怕了 |
[10:27] | No. | 不 |
[10:29] | I wouldn’t say… hideous, exactly. | 我不会说 可怕 |
[10:34] | Believe it or not, | 真的 无论你相信与否 |
[10:35] | women used to find me quite attractive. | 女人们一向觉得我颇具吸引力 |
[10:38] | I never went home alone. | 我身边从不缺女人 |
[10:40] | After I married Mandy, | 我娶了Mandy后 |
[10:42] | I resisted those kind of temptations. | 我拒绝了那些诱惑 |
[10:45] | At least, I usually resisted them. | 至少我拒绝了她们 |
[10:48] | Gah! Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[10:50] | – Have I offended you? – No. | – 我让你不快了? – 没有 |
[10:52] | No, sorry. You just leaned into the light. Sorry. | 没有 对不起 |
[10:56] | I had an affair. | 你刚才歪到光亮处了 对不起 我有桩风流韵事 |
[10:58] | That was my first mistake. | 是我犯的第一个错误 |
[11:00] | She wrote me some letters, which I kept. | 她给我写了些信件 我留着呢 |
[11:03] | That was mistake number two. | 这是我犯的第二个错误 |
[11:06] | In a week, there’ll be a probate hearing. | 一星期内 将会举行一个遗嘱听证会 |
[11:09] | I’ll be officially declared dead. | 我将被正式宣布死亡 |
[11:11] | The vultures are gonna go through my office, | 那些贪心鬼会在我的办公室翻箱倒柜 |
[11:14] | reading every file, opening every drawer. | 翻看所有的文件 打开所有的抽屉 |
[11:18] | They’ll find the letters. | 他们会找到信件的 |
[11:20] | The letters themselves don’t mean anything to me. | 信件本身对我毫无意义 |
[11:24] | But they would destroy my wife. | 但会毁了我妻子 |
[11:28] | Mr. Monk, I want to hire you | Monk先生 我想雇你 |
[11:31] | to break into my home, | 偷偷闯进我家 |
[11:33] | find the letters, and bring them back. | 把信件找到带回来 |
[11:38] | That’s the job? | 就是这活儿? |
[11:41] | It’s still my house. | 它还是我的房子 |
[11:43] | So you wouldn’t be breaking any law. | 所以你没有违反任何法律 |
[11:47] | Why don’t you just do it yourself? | 你干吗不自己去呢? |
[11:53] | I tried. | 我累了 |
[11:55] | I– | 我 |
[11:56] | I just couldn’t do it. | 我就是干不了 |
[12:00] | That house… | 那房子 |
[12:01] | that life, everything I’ve lost. | 那生活 我失去的一切 |
[12:06] | It’s just… | 太过 |
[12:08] | too painful. | 痛苦了 |
[12:15] | I’ve drawn you a map. | 我给你画了张地图 |
[12:17] | Everything you need — the layout, | 你需要知道的一切 平面图 |
[12:19] | the security codes. | 安全密码 |
[12:22] | I just have one question. | 就一个问题 |
[12:25] | Why me? | 为什么找我? |
[12:27] | I’m not a thief. | 我又不是小偷 |
[12:29] | Exactly. | 事实如此 |
[12:31] | You’re an honorable man. | 你信誉良好 |
[12:34] | You won’t turn around and try to blackmail me. | 你不会倒戈相向并且想要勒索我 |
[12:37] | Mr. Monk, I am at your mercy. | Monk 我需要你的怜悯 |
[12:41] | I’m reaching out to you. | 我在向你求助 好了 我知道了 |
[12:42] | That’s okay. I get it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[12:44] | You don’t have to really… reach. | 你无需真的… 碰 |
[12:46] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[12:48] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗? |
[13:02] | So what happened? | 何如了呀? |
[13:08] | I took the job. | 我把活儿接了 |
[13:25] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[13:27] | I could use some help. | 那就帮忙呀 |
[13:29] | I am helping. | 我在帮忙呢 |
[13:30] | I just told you to be careful. | 我跟你说小心点而已 |
[13:31] | Wish we had more time. | 但愿我们能再多点时间 |
[13:33] | No, no, no, no. It has to be tonight. | 不不不 一定要在今晚 |
[13:35] | The leper said his wife goes into town | 麻疯佬说他妻子每周五 |
[13:37] | every Friday to visit her mother. | 都会去城里看她母亲 |
[13:39] | Mr. Monk, please stop calling him “the leper.” | Monk先生 请不要叫他”麻疯佬” |
[13:40] | He has a name. | 他有名字的 |
[13:42] | Believe me, he’s got other things to worry about. | 相信我 他有别的事情可以操心 |
[13:44] | Car! | 有车! |
[13:45] | Car! | 有车! |
[13:48] | Ow! | |
[13:50] | Get down! | 蹲下! |
[13:56] | Okay. Now. | – 好的 – 现在就蹲 |
[13:59] | Hurry. What are you waiting for? | 赶紧的 你还等什么呢? |
[14:00] | Go! | 上! |
[14:08] | Okay, you’re next. | 好的 你接着上吧 |
[14:10] | No. It’s, uh– it’s wobbly. | 不行 它 呃 它在抖呢 |
[14:13] | Somebody has to hold it. | 得有人扶着 |
[14:14] | Mr. Monk, I can’t come back. I’m already over. | Monk先生 我回不去 |
[14:16] | Well, it’s too wobbly. | 我已经过来了 可也太抖了嘛 |
[14:18] | Look, it’s all wobbly. | 瞧 都在抖呢 |
[14:20] | I can’t climb this. Why is it so wobbly? | 我爬不上去 怎么那么抖啊? |
[14:22] | – How did you do that? – I opened the gate. | 你咋办得到呢? 我把门打开了呀 |
[14:24] | Good thinking. Okay, hold the ladder. | 脑瓜好使啊 好的 扶着梯子 |
[14:26] | No, Mr. Monk, the gate is open. | 不用 Monk先生 门开着呢 |
[14:27] | Natalie, look. | Natalie 瞧 |
[14:29] | These are the leper’s instructions. | 这些是麻疯佬给的工作流程 |
[14:32] | I promised him I would follow them to a tee. | 我承诺他要不打折扣地照着它们来 |
[14:34] | We nodded on it. | 我们答应的了 |
[14:35] | Well, I’m using the gate. | 那好 我走大门 |
[14:38] | Okay, but don’t tell the leper. | 好吧 但不要告诉麻疯佬哦 |
[14:45] | The leper was right. | 麻疯佬是对的 |
[14:47] | She never changed the locks. | 她从不换锁 |
[14:50] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等! 等等! 等等! |
[14:52] | He said it’s kinda tricky. | 他说它有点棘手 |
[14:55] | He says you have to slide it. | 他说你得滑拉一下它 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:59] | Here’s the code. | 密码是 |
[15:00] | 2, 4, 6, 2. | |
[15:06] | The leper thought of everything. | 麻疯佬考虑得还真周到 |
[15:24] | They look so happy. | 他们看上去好幸福啊 |
[15:31] | Here it is. | 在这呢 |
[15:33] | Top drawer. | 最上边的抽屉 |
[15:37] | In the back. | 在后边 |
[15:41] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[15:42] | Don’t move. | 站住 不许动 |
[15:43] | I’m calling the police. | 不许动 我报警 |
[15:45] | Y-y-y-you’re supposed to be at your mother’s. | 你 你 你 你应该在你妈那的呀 |
[15:49] | My mother died five years ago. | 我妈五年前就去世了 |
[15:52] | What are those? | 那是什么? |
[15:54] | What are those? Throw them here now. | 那是什么? 把它们扔这儿来 |
[15:56] | Now! | 马上! |
[16:00] | Mrs. Bronson, you don’t want to read those. | Bronson夫人 你不会想看的 |
[16:06] | Who sent you? | 谁派你们来的? |
[16:08] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[16:09] | I said who sent you? | 我说谁派你们来的? |
[16:13] | Your husband. | 你丈夫 |
[16:16] | Derek? | |
[16:17] | He’s alive? | 他还活着? |
[16:23] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧? |
[16:25] | Well… | 这样的… |
[16:26] | “Okay” is a funny word. | “Ok” 是个有趣的字眼 |
[16:32] | So you’ve seen him? | 那么你是见过他了? |
[16:33] | Most of him. | 大部分他吧 |
[16:34] | Where is he? Can you take me to him? | 他在哪? 能带我去找他吗? |
[16:38] | Mrs. Bronson, you need to trust us. | Bronson夫人 你得信任我们 |
[16:39] | There are reasons why your husband cannot see you. | 你丈夫不能见你是有很多原因的 |
[16:41] | What, because of these? | 什么呀 就因为这些? |
[16:43] | These don’t mean a thing. | 这没什么大不了的啊 |
[16:44] | I’ve known about this girl for years. | 多年前我就知道这女孩了 |
[16:46] | Please. I have to see him. | 求你了 我得见他 |
[16:48] | – That’s not a good idea. – Yeah, no. | – 这不是个好主意 – 对 不是 |
[16:49] | Trust us. | 信我们吧 |
[16:50] | Or I can have you both arrested right now | 不然我立刻以非法闯入和 |
[16:51] | for breaking and entering. | 擅入民居把你们俩都逮捕了 |
[17:02] | Over here. | 这儿呢 |
[17:05] | Mr. Monk? | Monk先生? |
[17:07] | Miss– | 小姐 |
[17:11] | Miss Teeger. | Teeger小姐 |
[17:13] | Did you get the letters? | 你们拿到信件了吗? |
[17:14] | Derek. | |
[17:16] | Mandy. | |
[17:17] | You’re alive? | 你还活着? |
[17:18] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[17:19] | I always knew it. | 我一直都知道 |
[17:21] | You’re wrong, darling. | 你错了 亲爱的 |
[17:23] | I died seven years ago. | 我七年前就死了 |
[17:29] | Are you looking for these? | 你在找这些? |
[17:31] | Oh, Mandy. | 噢 Mandy |
[17:32] | She didn’t mean anything to me. | 她对我毫无意义 |
[17:34] | I know that, Derek. | 我知道那单事 Derek |
[17:36] | I’ve known about this woman for years. | 多年前我就知道有这个女人 |
[17:38] | I forgave you a long, long time ago. | 我已经原谅你 很久很久了 |
[17:41] | No, please. Stay away. | 不 求你了 离远点 |
[17:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:50] | Let me see you. | 让我看看你 |
[17:59] | I just want you to come home. | 我就想你回家 |
[18:01] | I can’t. Not like this. | 我不能 象这样不行的 |
[18:03] | Go away. Forget about me. | 别傻了 忘记我吧 |
[18:05] | Darling, there are doctors, treatments. | 亲爱的 有的是医生 治疗手段 |
[18:07] | There must be something they can do. | 一定有办法的 |
[18:09] | You don’t think I’ve tried? | 你认为我没试过吗? |
[18:10] | I’ve gone to every doctor in Europe. | 在欧洲每个医生我都看过 |
[18:12] | No one would have to see you. You could stay inside. | 没有人会看到你的 你可以呆在家里 |
[18:15] | We could build you a room in the new house. | 我们可以在新房子里给你弄个房间 |
[18:17] | What new house? | 什么新房子? |
[18:18] | You’re–You’re moving? | 你 你在搬家吗? |
[18:20] | I have to move. | 我不得不搬家啊 |
[18:22] | As of next week, you’re legally dead. | 下周法律上你就死亡了呀 |
[18:24] | Your sister’s kids will inherit everything. | 你姐姐的孩子会继承一切 |
[18:26] | I– I barely know them. | 我 我都不怎么认识他们 |
[18:28] | Darling, that money is yours. | 亲爱的 那钱是你的 |
[18:31] | Unfortunately, your will says otherwise. | 不幸的是 你的遗嘱是另一种说法 |
[18:33] | Tell them I’m not dead. | 告诉他们我没死 |
[18:35] | I’m– I’ll write you a letter. | 我是… 我会给你写封信的 |
[18:36] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[18:37] | They’re not going to believe me. | 他们不会相信我 |
[18:39] | Or any letter. | 或任何信件的 |
[18:42] | There’s a probate hearing next week. | 下周有个遗嘱听证会 |
[18:44] | You could come. | 你得出席 |
[18:45] | You could talk to them. | 你可以跟他们说 |
[18:47] | No, no. It’s out of the question. | 不 不 这是不可能的 |
[18:49] | Not like this. | 不是这样子的 |
[18:56] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[18:57] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[19:00] | No. | 不是 |
[19:01] | Ow! | |
[19:05] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:07] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[19:09] | I’m afraid I have one more favor to ask. | 恐怕还得麻烦你多一件事 |
[19:12] | “Wife Claims Missing “Billionaire Husband Still Alive. | 妻子声称失踪的 亿万富翁丈夫依然活着 |
[19:15] | “Probate hearing is set for tomorrow. | 遗嘱听证会安排在了明天 |
[19:18] | “Former homicide detective Adrian Monk | 著名凶杀案侦探Adrian Monk |
[19:20] | is set to testify.” | 被指定去见证 |
[19:23] | What the hell’s Hansen’s disease? | 韩森氏病是什么狗屁东西啊? |
[19:24] | Leprosy. He’s a leper. | 麻疯病 他是个麻疯佬 |
[19:26] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的神啊 |
[19:28] | I thought they lived in colonies. You know, like in “Ben Hur.” | 我以为他们在隔离区生活呢 就象宾虚里边演的一样 |
[19:31] | And, uh, you met this guy face-to-face? | 然后 呃 你和他面对面了? |
[19:33] | Yep, he’s a client. | 是的 他是一个客户 |
[19:34] | He called us. He needed our help. | 他打了电话给我们 他需要我们的帮助 |
[19:36] | Mr. Monk put aside all his fear and prejudice | Monk先生撇开了他所有的畏惧与偏见 |
[19:38] | and offered to do what he could, | 尽力而为 |
[19:39] | and I am very, very proud of him. | 我为他感到非常非常的自豪 |
[19:41] | I shook his hand. I can still feel it. | 我握了他的手 依然还有感觉 |
[19:43] | He’s not at all contagious. | 他其实不会传染 |
[19:45] | We talked to a specialist. | 我们跟专家谈过了 |
[19:46] | Randy, I think you might know him. | Randy 我觉得你应该认识他 |
[19:49] | Dr. Polanski? | Polanski医生? |
[19:51] | No. | 不认识 |
[19:52] | Aaron Polanski? | |
[19:54] | Mm-mm, can’t say that I do. | 嗯 不能说认识 |
[19:56] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:57] | Because we thought we saw your picture hanging up in his office. | 我们还以为他办公室里 挂的是你照片呢 |
[20:02] | Right. It was a case. | 没错 办案啦 |
[20:04] | I was undercover, posing as a kid, | 我是卧底 佯装是孩子 |
[20:07] | a teenager with bad acne. | 一个满脸粉刺的十来岁少年 |
[20:08] | Captain, you remember that case? | 队长 你还记得那单案件吗? |
[20:10] | – You’re on your own, Randy. – Still tingling. | 随便你怎么说啦 Randy 还在发麻呢 |
[20:12] | Well, I’ll tell him you said hi. We’re going out tomorrow night. | 好吧 我会告诉他你在问好 明晚我们有约 |
[21:16] | When this hearing was originally scheduled, | 既然听证会如期举行了 |
[21:18] | the intention was to have Mr. Bronson | 我们的目的就是要 |
[21:20] | officially declared deceased. | 宣布Bronson先生正式死亡 |
[21:22] | But, as you all know, some new information | 但大家都知道 |
[21:25] | has surfaced, provided by his wife | 有一些由他妻子 提供的新情况出现了 |
[21:27] | Mrs. Bronson. | Bronson夫人 |
[21:28] | We have her statement, | 我们有她的声明书 |
[21:31] | plus a handwritten letter from Mr. Bronson. | 外加一封来自Bronson先生的亲笔信 |
[21:34] | Which cannot be authenticated. | 一封没办法正式鉴定的信 |
[21:36] | Of course it’s not a perfect match. | 当然是不会完全吻合的啦 |
[21:38] | I told you. Derek is sick. | 我告诉过你 Derek生病了 |
[21:39] | He could hardly write his own name. | 他差一点连自己的名字都写不了 那就更方便了对吧? |
[21:41] | That’s rather convenient, isn’t it? | 又不是只有我 |
[21:43] | It wasn’t just me. | Monk先生也看到他了 |
[21:44] | Mr. Monk saw him, too. | 法官大人 我有请求 |
[21:46] | Your Honor, if I may. | Monk先生 |
[21:48] | Mr. Monk. Is this the man you saw? | 你看到的是这个男人吗? |
[21:53] | I believe it is. | 我相信是的 |
[21:55] | According to your testimony, you only saw him in a dimly lit bar | 根据你的证词 你是在一间昏暗的酒吧 |
[21:57] | and a parking garage. | 还有一个停车场里跟他见的面 |
[21:59] | Hardly ideal conditions. | 不甚理想的环境 没错 |
[22:00] | That’s true. | 没错 那好 Bronson先生的侄子们 |
[22:01] | Well, Mr. Bronson’s nephews | 那好 Bronson先生的侄子们 |
[22:03] | have been waiting a long time for this estate | 已经等了很长时间为了这遗产 |
[22:05] | to be probated. | 能够被遗产检验 |
[22:07] | I’m reluctant to make a decision based on one man’s testimony. | 我不能基于一个人的证词 勉强做出裁决 |
[22:11] | Your Honor, Adrian Monk is not just anyone. | 法官大人 Adrian Monk不仅仅是某个人 |
[22:13] | His memory and powers of observation | 他的记忆力跟观察力 |
[22:15] | are legendary. | 非凡超群 那好 这里有很多人利益攸关 |
[22:16] | Well, there’s a lot at stake here. | 那好 这里有很多人利益攸关 |
[22:18] | You say he has a great memory. | 你说他记忆力极棒 Monk先生 |
[22:22] | Mr. Monk. | 你不介意站起来转过身去吧? |
[22:23] | Would you mind standing up and turning around? | |
[22:33] | Could you describe my shirt? | 你能描述一下我的衬衣吗? |
[22:37] | Which one? | 哪一件? |
[22:39] | Which one? | 哪一件? |
[22:41] | The shirt you’re wearing, | 你穿在身上那件 |
[22:42] | or the shirt your stenographer is wearing? | 还是你的速记员穿的那一件啊? |
[22:45] | That’s your shirt, too, isn’t it? | 那也是你的衬衣 是不? |
[22:47] | Uh– | 你刮胡子时自己割伤了 |
[22:48] | You cut yourself shaving, | 你刮胡子时自己割伤了 |
[22:50] | and there’s a tiny drop of blood on her collar. | 然后领口上有一小滴血 |
[22:53] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么呢? |
[22:56] | You were having a sex affair with her on that couch. | 你和她在那沙发上颠銮倒凤 |
[23:00] | The cushions are backwards. | 抱枕都放反了 |
[23:03] | And one of her earrings fell off. | 而且她的一个耳环掉了 |
[23:06] | It’s, um… | 它… 它就在那 |
[23:07] | it’s right here. | 它就在那 |
[23:08] | Under here. | |
[23:15] | She must have torn her blouse. | 她一定是把她的短衣扯烂了 |
[23:17] | I can see it sticking out of her briefcase. | 我看见它露出在她的公文包外 |
[23:22] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[23:27] | I’m ready with my decision. | 我准备裁决了 |
[23:30] | I will accept Mr. Monk’s word | 我会接纳Monk的证词 |
[23:33] | that he met with Derek Bronson. | 就是他与Derek |
[23:35] | Therefore, Mrs. Bronson | Bronson会面过 |
[23:37] | will retain control of the entire estate. | 因此Bronson夫人 保有全部遗产的控制权 |
[23:46] | How long has Mr. Steiner been living here? | Steiner先生住在这多久了? 11年 |
[23:48] | 11 years. | 而且直到昨晚 |
[23:49] | And he never missed a canasta game | 那段时间里 |
[23:51] | in all that time until last night. | 他从未错过一次加纳斯塔牌局 你最后一次见到他是什么时候? |
[23:53] | When was the last time you saw him? | 星期一 |
[23:55] | Monday. I saw him leaving. | 我看着他走的 |
[23:57] | And he didn’t have a gig. | 而他不是去做短期表演 |
[23:59] | I could tell because he didn’t take his sheet music. | 我这么讲是因为他没有带上他的乐谱 |
[24:01] | He’s a musician. | 他是个乐手 |
[24:03] | I know he’s a musician. | 我知道他是乐手 |
[24:06] | He’s one of my oldest tenants. | 他是我的老房客 |
[24:07] | You don’t think I know he’s a musician? | 你觉得我不知道他是乐手? |
[24:10] | Mrs. Kennedy, relax. | Kennedy夫人 |
[24:12] | When you called the police, you asked for homicide. | 别急 你报警时说是凶杀案 |
[24:14] | Now, I don’t see any evidence of a murder here. | 现在 这儿一点谋杀的迹象也没有 |
[24:16] | He’s dead. I know it. | 他死了 |
[24:18] | The canasta game. | 我知道的 加纳斯塔牌局 |
[24:20] | Plus! | 还有! 我发现他的猫今天早上饿死了 |
[24:21] | I found his cat starving this morning. | 我发现他的猫今天早上饿死了 |
[24:23] | How do you explain that? | 你又做何解释啊? 好吧 |
[24:29] | Okay, uh, why don’t you wait downstairs, Mrs. Kennedy? | Kennedy夫人 你干吗不去楼下等呢? |
[24:32] | And we’ll take a look around for you. | 然后我们会替你好好查一查的 |
[24:36] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[24:54] | What are you doing? | 你干吗呢? |
[24:56] | Background music. | 背景音乐啊 |
[25:01] | You know, they don’t keep playing the same thing | 你知道吧 他们不会不断弹奏同个曲调 |
[25:03] | over and over. | 一遍又一遍的 那是 |
[25:05] | Sure, they do. | 那是 |
[25:10] | Hard to concentrate. | 很难集中精神的 |
[25:12] | Isn’t it? | 是吗? |
[25:22] | Hey, Randy. | 嘿 Randy |
[25:24] | Look at this. | 快来看 |
[25:26] | What do you got? | 你找到什么啦? |
[25:27] | Makeup kit. | 化妆包 |
[25:30] | Bandages. | 绷带 |
[25:34] | Skin Disease. | 皮肤病 |
[25:37] | That’s interesting bedtime reading. | 有趣的睡前读物哦 |
[25:41] | His appointment book. | 他的预约记录本 |
[25:43] | Looking pretty busy every weekend. | 看上去每个周末都很忙嘛 |
[25:45] | Captain, look at this. | 队长 你看看 |
[25:47] | Last New Year’s Eve, he played a private party | 去年的新年前夕 他为Mandy |
[25:49] | for Mandy Bronson. | Bronson 举行了个私人演奏派对 |
[26:03] | Boy, this must be the best first date | 这一定是首次约会史上 |
[26:05] | in the history of first dates. | 最棒的首次约会了 |
[26:07] | Maybe we should quit while we’re ahead. | 既然我们名列头茅 或许应该急流勇退哦 |
[26:09] | Mm. | 我很高兴你老板需要我的帮助 |
[26:11] | I’m so glad your boss needed my help. | 我很高兴你老板需要我的帮助 我也是 |
[26:13] | Mm, me, too. | 那案子究竟怎么回事? |
[26:14] | Whatever happened with that case? | 噢 结束了 |
[26:16] | Oh, it’s over. | Bronson回Camino岛上的 |
[26:17] | Bronson went back to his leper colony on Camino Island. | 麻疯病隔离区了 他说他爱那地方 |
[26:20] | He says he loves it there. | – 真的吗? |
[26:21] | – Really? – Mm. | – 唔 |
[26:23] | Well, you know, I can believe it. | 好吧 我能相信这说法 |
[26:25] | I’ve seen some colonies in Africa. | 我见过非洲的一些隔离区 |
[26:26] | They’re like four-star hotels. | 象四星级酒店 |
[26:28] | You really are an expert. | 你真是个专家 |
[26:30] | Well, I should be. | 是啊 我该成为专家的 |
[26:32] | Why is that? | 为什么呀? 你记得我说过 |
[26:33] | Well, you remember I said I knew one person with leprosy? | 我认识一个麻风病人吗? |
[26:36] | – Mm-hmm. – It was me. | – 嗯嗯 – 是我啦 |
[26:38] | – What was you? – I had it as a kid. | 你什么? 小孩子时得的病 |
[26:41] | Leprosy. Hansen’s disease. | 麻风 |
[26:49] | Um… | 韩森氏病 |
[26:53] | Well, don’t worry. I’m completely cured. | 不过 别担心 我彻底痊愈了 |
[26:57] | Yeah, actually, it’s why I became a doctor. | 是啊 实际上 |
[26:59] | – Oh. – Yeah. | 这是我当上医生的原因 – 噢 |
[27:01] | It’s the best thing that ever happened to me. | – 是的 这是在我身上发生的最棒的事情了 |
[27:05] | Really. | 真的 想象一下 |
[27:06] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好了 你在干吗呢? |
[27:12] | What are you doing? | 做吃的 |
[27:14] | – Making a snack. – Oh, no. | 做吃的 噢 不要 |
[27:16] | No, no, no, no. No, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[27:18] | No, I promised your mother. | 不要啦 我答应你妈的 |
[27:19] | No junk food. | 不吃垃圾食品 你答应了? |
[27:21] | You promised? | 是的 |
[27:22] | Yeah. | 我是保姆呢 |
[27:23] | I am the babysitter. | 我是保姆呢 |
[27:26] | Um, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为哦 |
[27:27] | My mom said I was babysitting you. | 我妈说我得照看好你 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好吧 你有工资吗? |
[27:31] | Are you getting paid? | 你有工资吗? |
[27:32] | – Yeah. – How much? | – 是的 – 多少? |
[27:36] | You know, that’s between your mother and me. | 你要知道 那是我和你妈之间的事 |
[27:41] | Why? How much are you getting? | 为什么要问 |
[27:43] | $8 an hour. | 你拿多少钱? 一小时8块 |
[27:46] | An hour? | 一小时? |
[27:50] | I guess you’re the sitter. | 我猜你才是保姆 |
[27:53] | Enjoy your fries. | 吃你的薯条去吧 |
[27:57] | “Since 1840.” Who needed ketchup in 1840? | 源自1840年 谁会要1840年的番茄汁啊? |
[28:02] | The security panel. | 安全控制板 |
[28:04] | Pardon me? | 说什么呀? Bronson房子里的安全控制板! |
[28:05] | The security panel in Bronson’s house! | Bronson房子里的安全控制板! |
[28:07] | Bendis Security, founded 2003. | Bendis保安 自2003年 |
[28:10] | The leper said he hadn’t been home in seven years. | 麻疯佬说他七年 没回家 |
[28:13] | How did he know about that alarm system? | 那他是怎么了解警报系统的? |
[28:16] | Julie, I was duped. | Julie 我上当了 |
[28:18] | It was all a con. | 都是骗局 一个麻疯佬骗局 |
[28:21] | A “leper-con.” | 什么? |
[28:23] | What? | 他手段高超吧? – 什么呀? |
[28:24] | – Was he magically delicious? – What? | – 好了 谢谢 |
[28:26] | Okay, thanks. I’ll talk to you later. Bye! | 我一会儿再跟你说 再见 |
[28:28] | Natalie! | 天哪 |
[28:29] | – Oh, God. – Natalie, listen. | Natalie 听着 |
[28:31] | Mom. | 妈妈 热一点! |
[28:36] | Hotter! Need it hotter. | 得再热一点 可妈妈 你没事吧? |
[28:38] | But Mom, are you okay? | 宝贝 我很好 |
[28:40] | I’m fine, honey. | 约会如何啊? |
[28:41] | – How was your date? – Oh, it was great, sweetheart. | 很棒啊 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[28:43] | Sweetheart, sweetheart. I need you to do me something. | 亲爱的 我要你替我做点事 我要你上楼去 |
[28:45] | I need you to go upstairs | 把浴缸用李斯特防腐液放满了 |
[28:46] | and fill the bathtub with Listerine. | 去啊 去啊 去啊! |
[28:47] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 去啊 去啊 去啊! Natalie 听着 我要告诉你些事情 |
[28:48] | Natalie, listen to this. I gotta tell you something. | Natalie 听着 我要告诉你些事情 我们上当了! 我上当了! |
[28:50] | – We’ve been duped! – I’ve been duped! | – 你想听吗? – 你都不敢相信的 |
[28:52] | – Are you ready for this? – Okay, you’re not gonna believe this. | – 他不是麻疯佬 |
[28:53] | – He’s not a leper. – He’s a leper! | – 他是麻疯佬! |
[28:56] | Oh, God. | 噢 天哪 |
[29:06] | You have the camera? You better have the camera. | 你带照相机了吗? 你最好是有带照相机 |
[29:07] | What are we looking for? | 你要找什么呢? |
[29:09] | Evidence, proof, anything. | 证物 证据 任何东西都行 |
[29:11] | Oh, how could I not have seen it? | 噢 我怎么就看不出来呢? |
[29:13] | Derek Bronson is not a leper. | Derek Bronson不是麻疯佬 |
[29:14] | Hey, watch it. | 嘿 小心 Derek Bronson死了 |
[29:15] | Derek Bronson is dead. | Derek Bronson死了 |
[29:17] | His wife killed him seven years ago. | 他妻子七年前把他给杀了 |
[29:19] | And she’s been living off his money ever since. | 从那时起她都在靠他的钱生活 |
[29:22] | I mean, she– | 我意思是说 她 小心鞋子 |
[29:23] | – Watch the shoes. – Mm, mm. | 小心鞋子 |
[29:24] | She knew that when he was declared dead officially, | 她明白一旦他正式被宣布死亡 |
[29:28] | the will would kick in, | 遗嘱就会生效 |
[29:29] | the nephews would get everything, | 侄子们会得到所有东西 |
[29:31] | and the party would be over. | 然后好日子就会没了 |
[29:33] | So she found someone who resembled Derek. | 于是她找到了长得象Derek的某个人 |
[29:37] | And she either hired him or seduced him | 然后可能雇佣了他或者引诱了他 |
[29:40] | to suddenly “reappear.” | 来了个突然重返人间 |
[29:44] | Will you please? | 你能不能别这样啊? |
[29:46] | That’s why they chose me. | 那就是他们挑选我的原因啦 |
[29:47] | Adrian Monk, the perfect patsy. | Adrian Monk 容易上当的傻瓜 |
[29:49] | They knew about my problems. | 他们知道我的毛病 |
[29:51] | They knew I’d never take a good look at the guy. | 他们知道我是不可能盯着那家伙看的 |
[29:53] | So there never really was a leper. | 所以根本就没有麻疯佬 |
[29:56] | Except for the guy you were making out with all night. | 你整晚跟他搞来搞去的那个家伙除外 |
[30:00] | – Are you drinking that? – Mm-hmm. | 你在喝吗? |
[30:02] | Where’s the woman who’s been lecturing me all week | 那个就同情与容忍这问题 |
[30:05] | about compassion and tolerance? | 教训了我一星期的女人哪去了? |
[30:07] | Okay, you know what? It’s not funny. | 好吧 你晓得吗? 这并不好玩 |
[30:08] | You didn’t have your tongue down his throat. | 你又没把舌头深入到他的喉咙里去 |
[30:09] | Well, I shook hands with one. That’s bad enough. | 不过我跟那个握了手啊 有够衰的了 |
[30:11] | Your leper wasn’t even a real leper. | 你的麻疯佬不是真的麻疯佬 |
[30:13] | – I thought he was real. – My leper was the real deal. | – 我以为他是真的啊 – 我的麻疯佬才是实打实的 那也算数 |
[30:14] | That’s what counts. | 你没听过古语有云吗? 没有一种坏心肠 |
[30:15] | You know the old saying, “There is no heart so black | 你没听过古语有云吗? 没有一种坏心肠 |
[30:17] | as the black, black heart of the phony leper?” | 能比得过假冒麻疯佬 |
[30:20] | No, I never heard that one. | 没有 我从未听过 |
[30:22] | Well, it’s a saying. Up you go. | 是一句谚语来的 你上吧 |
[30:23] | – Up you go. – Up you. | – 你上吧 – 你上 |
[30:24] | – Up. – Go. | – 上吧 – 上 |
[30:25] | Go. | 上 |
[30:32] | What if she’s home? She’s not home. | – 如果她在家咋办? – 她不在家 |
[30:33] | We’ve been calling the house all morning. | 我们整个早上都有打电话过来 |
[30:35] | – You still have the key? – Yeah. | – 你还有钥匙吧? – 是的 |
[30:36] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[30:40] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[30:50] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[30:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:44] | – Can I help you? – Oh, no, I’m just browsing. | 有事吗? 噢 没有 随便看看 |
[31:47] | Browsing for what? | 有什么好看的呢? |
[31:50] | Oh, did I say browsing? | 噢 我说了随便看看吗? |
[31:52] | No, I’m–I’m waiting. | 不 我 我在等着 |
[31:54] | I’m just– just waiting for someone. | 我在 在等人 |
[33:01] | Randy Randall. | |
[33:03] | What a nice… surprise. | 太…意外了 |
[33:05] | Hey, doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[33:08] | This fell off the wall. | 从墙上掉下来了 |
[33:10] | Right. Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:13] | Not to worry. | 是的 不要紧 |
[33:14] | We’ll just toss it. | 把它扔掉就好了 |
[33:16] | – Thanks. – That’s okay. | – 谢谢 – 客气了 |
[33:18] | Well, you’re looking good. | 嗯 你气色不错 |
[33:19] | Oh. | 谢谢 |
[33:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:22] | Well, uh… I’ll, uh… see you around. | 那 呃 再见了 |
[33:25] | Take care. | 保重 |
[33:26] | Oh, hey, I, uh, | 噢 嘿 我 |
[33:27] | I hear you’re dating a friend of mine. | 我听说你跟我的一个朋友在约会 |
[33:29] | Natalie Teeger. | 噢 是的 她很迷人 |
[33:30] | Oh, yeah, she’s amazing. | 噢 是的 她很迷人 |
[33:34] | But I don’t think it’s gonna happen. | 但我不认为会有下文 |
[33:36] | Well, she reacted pretty badly when I told her I used to have leprosy. | 这样的 当我告诉她得过麻疯病时 她的反应极其强烈 |
[33:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[33:41] | She couldn’t handle it, huh? | 她接受不了是吧? |
[33:43] | No. | 接受不了 |
[33:44] | Some people. | 有些人就这样 |
[33:46] | Actually, I-I’ve been trying to reach her | 实际上 我有尝试联系过她 |
[33:48] | to give her a heads up. | 想跟她提个醒 |
[33:50] | I think Derek Bronson lied to her. | 我觉得Derek Bronson骗了她 |
[33:52] | I mean, he told her he’s been living on Camino Island. | 我是说 他告诉她 他住在Camino岛上 |
[33:54] | But I checked this morning, | 但我早上查了一下 |
[33:55] | and it turns out the leper colony there | 发现那儿的麻疯病隔离区 |
[33:57] | has been closed for two years. | 已经关闭两年了 |
[33:59] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | 真的? |
[34:00] | I mean, maybe that guy wasn’t really Bronson. | 我是说 或许那家伙不是真的Bronson |
[34:03] | I mean, all those bandages. | 我指所有那些绷带 |
[34:05] | Well, no, I mean, the wife met him. | 是啊 不 我是说 那妻子见过他啊 |
[34:08] | It’s funny, though. We– | 好玩啊 我们 |
[34:10] | We’re working on another case, missing persons. | 我们在办另外一宗案件 失踪案 |
[34:12] | We were gonna talk to Monk about it. | 我们得和Monk谈谈 |
[34:14] | We found a makeup kit and a book on skin diseases. | 我们找到了个化妆包和一本皮肤病方面的书 |
[34:18] | Hm. | |
[34:22] | I think I’m gonna stop by and have a chat with the wife. | 我想我得顺便去找那个妻子闲谈一下了 |
[34:24] | Mm. | |
[34:25] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢了 医生 |
[34:26] | Uh, can I come with you? | 呃 我能和你一起去吗? |
[34:28] | If–If–If Natalie is in trouble, I’d just– | 如果Natalie有麻烦的话 我该 |
[34:31] | I’d like to be there. | 我得在那儿 |
[34:33] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[34:34] | Oh, that’s great. Thank you. | 噢 太好了 谢谢你 |
[34:36] | Why don’t we, uh, take separate cars? | 要不我们 呃 各自开车吧? |
[34:37] | Randy, I’m not contagious. | Randy 我不会传染 |
[34:39] | No, no, no. That’s not what I meant. | 不不不 我不是那意思 |
[34:40] | – Well– – Is that what you thought I meant? | 嗯 你以为我是那意思? |
[34:41] | – I mean, is that what you– – Seemed like that. | 我是说 看起来象那意思 |
[34:43] | Hell, no. Come on. | 屁 没有 走吧 |
[35:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:02] | Can’t it wait? All right, hold on. | 别挂 |
[35:38] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[35:39] | Why all the barbells? | 怎么都是哑铃啊? |
[35:40] | Weights. | 压重 |
[35:42] | She’s gonna dump him in the ocean. | 她想把他抛到海里去 |
[35:43] | Probably did the same thing seven years ago to her husband. | 同样的事七年前大概也在她丈夫身上 干过 |
[35:46] | I know this guy. | 我认识这家伙 |
[35:47] | He’s the leper. | 他是麻疯佬 |
[35:49] | – He’s not my leper. – No, he’s my leper. | 他不是我的麻疯佬 不 他是我的麻疯佬 |
[35:51] | Well, w-w-we– we better call it in. | 那么我 我 我们 |
[35:53] | – Give me your phone. – No, no. There’s no time. | – 最好打电话报警 把电话给我 – 不 不 |
[35:54] | Here she comes. Come on, that way! | 没时间了 她来了 走吧 那边走! |
[35:56] | – No, no, we’ll never make it! – That way! | – 不 不 我们会跑不掉的! – 走那边! |
[35:57] | That way. | 那边! |
[35:59] | – I don’t think so. – No, come on. | – 我可不想 – 不行 快啊 |
[36:00] | No! Oof! | 不行 |
[36:04] | Mr. Monk, get up. | |
[36:08] | Mr. Monk, help me unhook them. | 快点 帮我把它们解开 |
[36:10] | – Hurry! – Throw the ropes! | 赶紧的! 把绳子解掉! |
[36:11] | Do something! | 别楞着啊! |
[36:12] | We’re moving. | 我们动了 |
[36:14] | Hurry! | 快啊! |
[36:16] | – Mr. Monk, take the ropes down. – Faster! | – 快点 把绳子弄下去 – 再快点 |
[36:18] | – Faster! – I’m trying. | – 再快点! – 我努力着呢 |
[36:22] | – Now’s good. – Go, go, go. | – 行了 – 走走走 |
[36:23] | – Now’s good. – Okay, okay. | – 现在行了 – 好了 好了 |
[36:24] | – Here we go. – Do something! | – 搞定喽 – 别楞着啊! |
[36:26] | I’m trying. | 我努力着呢 |
[36:28] | Natalie, we’re too high. | 太高了 |
[36:32] | Stay down! | 蹲下! |
[36:36] | We’re too high! | 我们太高了 |
[36:43] | Stay down! | 蹲下! |
[36:46] | Police officer! Put your gun down! | 警察! |
[36:48] | Wait, it’s Randy. He’s with somebody. | 等等 是Randy 他跟人一起来的 |
[36:50] | Drop the gun! | 把枪扔下! |
[36:52] | It’s my leper. | 是我家麻疯佬 |
[36:54] | Too low, too low. We’re too low! | 太低了 太低了 我们太低了! |
[36:55] | We’re too low, we’re too low, we’re too low. | 我们太低了 我们太低了 |
[36:57] | Put the gun down now! | 马上把枪放下 放下! |
[36:58] | Now! | 放下! |
[36:59] | Get down on your knees, and put your hands in front of you. | 跪下 把手放前边 |
[37:02] | Get down on your knees, and put your hands in front of you. | 跪下 然后把手放前边 |
[37:04] | Now! | 马上! 马上! |
[37:04] | Now! | 马上! |
[37:08] | Give me you hands. | |
[37:14] | We’re too low! | 我们太低了 |
[37:16] | We’re too low. | 我们太低了 |
[37:17] | We’re too low! | 我们太低了! |
[37:18] | Too low, we’re too low, we’re too low. | 我们太低了! 太低了 我们太低了 我们太低了 |
[37:20] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[37:24] | We’re too low! | 我们太低了! |
[37:26] | We’re too low! | 我们太低了! |
[37:28] | We’re gonna crash! We’ve crashed! | 我们要坠下去了 |
[37:44] | Natalie! Mr. Monk? Mr. Monk, where are you? | Monk先生 |
[38:23] | I’m down here! | 我在这下面! |
[38:25] | Down– | 下面 |
[38:27] | Down here! | 在这下面! |
[38:29] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[38:35] | You can do it. | 你行的 |
[38:40] | Is there– | 那儿 |
[38:42] | Is there anybody else… | 那上边还有别人 |
[38:44] | up there? | 吗? |
[38:47] | Could you look around please? | 找找看好吗? |
[38:50] | Take my hand, or you’ll die! | 拉着我的手 要不你会死的! |
[38:52] | Oh, shoot. | 噢 |
[39:00] | Mr. Monk! | 讨厌 Monk先生! |
[39:03] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生! |
[39:05] | I’m… thinking. | 我 考虑着呢 |
[39:07] | Please, please. | 拜托 拜托了 |
[39:11] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手吧 |
[39:16] | Come on. That’s it. | 加油 抓住 |
[39:20] | Yes! | 抓到了! |
[39:21] | Come on. Come up here. | 加油 爬上来啊 |
[39:23] | Up. | 往上 |
[39:27] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Give me your other hand. | – 哇 哇 哇! – 给我另一只手 |
[39:29] | I’ve got you. | 我抓到你了 |
[39:39] | Well. | 好了 |
[39:41] | What’s the matter? | 有什么不妥吗? |
[39:56] | Hey, is the necklace too much? | 会不会太引人注目了? |
[39:58] | Mom, you look hot. You must really like this guy. | 妈 你看上去好辣哦 你一定很喜欢这家伙 |
[40:01] | You’re not scared? | 你不害怕吗? |
[40:02] | No, why would I be scared? | 不 为什么我要害怕呢? |
[40:04] | Well, um, Mr. Monk, he said– | 嗯 Monk先生他说 |
[40:06] | Oh, well, we can’t all live by Mr. Monk’s rules now. | 噢 我们现在不能都按Monk先生的规则生活了 |
[40:07] | What kind of world would this be? | 会成什么样子啊? |
[40:18] | Am I late? | 我迟到了吗? 不 时间刚刚好 |
[40:19] | No, you’re right on time. You’re perfect. | 不 时间刚刚好 |
[40:21] | Well, these are for you. | 你好帅啊 送你的 |
[40:23] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 然后 呃 |
[40:24] | And, uh– | 然后 |
[40:25] | Oh–Oh, gosh. | 呃 |
[40:28] | Sorry. Give me a little time. Work in progress. | 对不起 给我点时间 逐渐进步嘛 |
[40:30] | Yeah, well, you take all the time you want. | 嗯 你需要多久就多久 |
[40:33] | Come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[40:34] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 |
[40:39] | Uh, is that Monk? | 谢谢你 那是Monk吗? |
[40:41] | Adrian. Did you get my message? | Adrian 你收到我留言了吗? |
[40:43] | Hey, doc. I meant to call you. | 嘿 医生 我想打电话给你的 |
[40:45] | I’m not much of a golfer, but thanks for the invite. | 我不爱打高尔夫 谢谢你的邀请 |
[40:47] | Oh. | 噢 没事 |
[40:48] | Hey, what are you cooking? Maybe we should stay in tonight. | 嘿 你在煮什么呢? 或许今晚我们该呆在家里 |
[40:51] | Should we? | 说真的 我不介意 |
[40:52] | No, no, no, no, no, no. You go have fun. You go out. | 不不不 你们去开心吧 去外边玩 |
[40:54] | – Go, go, go, go, go. – Well– | – 去去去 – 那么 |
[40:56] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 |
[40:58] | I’ve got a little bit of a cold. I’d hate for you to catch it, | 我有点感冒 我不想你也得感冒 |
[41:00] | and I just mopped the floor. | 而且我刚擦了地板 |
[41:02] | I got a little bit of a cold. | 我有点感冒 |
[41:03] | Cold? | 感冒? |
[41:04] | And I just mopped the floor. | 而且我刚擦了地板 |
[41:06] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 没事 |
[41:07] | I’ll, uh, I’ll catch you next time. | 我 下次再见咯 |
[41:09] | Catch you next time. | 下次再见 |
[41:11] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好啊 – 好的 |
[41:13] | Oh, Aaron, I want you to meet somebody. | 噢 |
[41:15] | This is Julie. | Aaron 我介绍一个人你认识 |
[41:16] | Oh. | 噢 |
[41:18] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 认识你非常高兴 |
[41:20] | It’s nice to meet you, too. | 认识你我也很高兴 |
[41:21] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听过你很多事 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:41] | Well, uh, shall we get going? | 那么 我们出发吧? |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:45] | – Take care. – Bye. | – 保重 – 再见 |
[41:47] | Shall we? | 走吧? |
[41:50] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |