时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Oh, no. | |
[00:13] | Oh, no, Mr. Monk, your sideburns are fine. | 噢 不 |
[00:15] | They’re even. They’re fine. | 噢 不 Monk先生 你的鬓角很好 |
[00:16] | No, they’re not even. Now this one’s longer. | 两边完全一致 够好的了 |
[00:19] | Mr. Monk, I am looking right at you, | 不 两边不一致 这边的要长点儿 |
[00:20] | and they are even. | Monk先生 我正看着你呢 |
[00:21] | He did a perfect job. | 两边真的完全一致 |
[00:23] | You’re even Steven. | 他剪得不错 |
[00:24] | Knew I should’ve waited for Sebastian to come back. | 两边完全一致 |
[00:27] | I… feel it. | 早知道我就该等Sebastian回来 |
[00:28] | This side feels heavier. | 我… 再好好看看 这边要厚一些 |
[00:30] | I’m gonna be walking around like this. | 这边要厚一些 |
[00:32] | I’m going back. | 我就得这样走路了 |
[00:33] | No, Mr. Monk, you can’t. You cannot go back. | 我要回去 |
[00:35] | He said he would call the police. | 不 Monk先生 你不能 你不能回去 |
[00:36] | No, stop, stop, stop. Just… | 他说了他会报警的 |
[00:38] | take your tongue and put it on that side of your mouth. | 不 |
[00:41] | And just balance it out. | 停停停 |
[00:47] | All right? | 把你的舌头放在嘴的那边 |
[00:50] | It works. Huh? | 再抵出来 好吧? |
[00:52] | Ooh. Oh! | 很有用 |
[00:54] | Excuse me. I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:56] | No problem. | 对不起 没关系 |
[01:35] | Mr. Monk? | Monk先生? |
[01:36] | That woman… | Monk先生? |
[01:38] | What about her? | 那个女人… |
[01:45] | Mr. Monk! | 她怎么了 |
[02:23] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生 |
[02:25] | Are you okay? | Monk先生 |
[02:31] | What was that all about? | 你没事吧 |
[02:33] | That woman… | 到底怎么回事 |
[02:35] | Who was she? | 那个女人… |
[02:37] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen her before. | 她是谁 |
[02:39] | Then why were you chasing her? | 我不知道 从没见过她 |
[02:43] | I don’t know. | 那你为什么要追她 我不知道 |
[03:48] | An hispanic woman? | 西班牙女人? |
[03:52] | How old? | 多大了 |
[03:54] | 40 | 40, maybe 45. |
[03:56] | And you didn’t recognize her? | 或者45 |
[03:58] | Never seen her before in my life. | 你不认识她? 我这辈子从没见过她 |
[04:02] | Well, Adrian, you know, you can’t be sure of that, | Adrian 你知道的 你不能这么肯定 |
[04:04] | because nobody could possibly remember | 没人能记得这辈子见过的所有人 |
[04:06] | all of the people that they… | 好吧 |
[04:07] | Okay, I’m sorry. You never saw her before. | 对不起 你以前从没见过她 |
[04:10] | But… | 但是… |
[04:11] | Maybe she reminded you of someone from an old case. | 但是… |
[04:18] | Adrian, it had to be something. | 可能她让你想起了以前某个老案子中的什么人 |
[04:20] | You had a visceral reaction to her. | Adrian 肯定有什么事 你对她有种本能反应 |
[04:21] | You chased the woman for two blocks. | 你追着那个女人跑了两条街 |
[04:24] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[04:27] | Tired. I haven’t slept. | 我很累 |
[04:31] | You haven’t slept since when? | 我都没睡着过 |
[04:34] | Three days. | 你多久没睡了 |
[04:36] | Three days is Friday, | 3天 |
[04:37] | the day that you saw this woman. | 3天前就是星期五 |
[04:40] | I just… | 就是你见到那个女人的那天 |
[04:42] | can’t sleep. | 我只是… |
[04:44] | When I close my eyes, | 睡不着 |
[04:46] | I… I see her. | 我一闭上眼睛 |
[04:51] | All I can see is her face. | 我… |
[04:55] | It’s fascinating. | 就看到她 脑子里全是她的样子 |
[04:57] | Yes, isn’t it? | 真是太神奇了 是的 不是吗 |
[04:58] | Isn’t it fascinating? | 是的 不是吗 难道这还不够神奇吗 |
[04:59] | I’m so glad you’re intrigued. | 难道这还不够神奇吗 真高兴你对女人有兴趣了 |
[05:01] | Who is she?! | 她是谁 |
[05:02] | Why is she haunting me? | 为什么她一直萦绕在我脑海里 |
[05:05] | – I don’t know. – Well, think! | 我不知道 |
[05:09] | – I don’t know. – Were you really thinking? | 好好想想吧 |
[05:11] | Yes, I was really thinking, | -我不知道 -你真的在想吗 是的 我真的在想 |
[05:12] | but Adrian, I think maybe you find her attractive, | 可是 Adrian 我猜你或许只是觉得她很有魅力 |
[05:14] | and this could be a very healthy sign. | 而且这是非常健康的表现 |
[05:18] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[05:25] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是那样的 |
[05:28] | All right, Adrian, you can’t go on this way. | 好了 Adrian 你不能再这样下去了 |
[05:30] | You’re going to have to get some sleep. | 你必须得睡会儿觉 |
[05:32] | There are mild sedatives… | 有些轻度镇定药… |
[05:33] | No. No pills. | 不 |
[05:37] | There’s nothing else I can really say. | 不要吃药 |
[05:40] | Does anyone ever die from insomnia? | 那我也没什么可说的了 |
[05:44] | Nah. | 有人因失眠而死的吗 |
[05:46] | So I would be the first? | 没有 那么 |
[05:51] | Next we have this set of porcelain figurines. | 我可能是第一个? 下面要展示的是这套陶瓷小塑像 |
[05:55] | Can we get a close-up of these? | 能拍个特写吗 |
[05:57] | Aren’t they exquisite? | 是不是很精致? |
[05:59] | Now, this is a limited edition, | 这是限量版 |
[06:01] | so, once their gone, they’re gone. | 一旦卖光了 |
[06:04] | Oh, we have a call! | 就没有了 |
[06:05] | Hi, what is your name and where are you calling from? | 噢 有电话打进来了 嗨 你叫什么名字 |
[06:08] | My name is Adrian. | 从哪儿打来的呢 |
[06:10] | I’m calling from San Francisco. | 我叫Adrian |
[06:12] | Hello, Adrian. | 从旧金山打来的 你好 Adrian |
[06:13] | Welcome to The Shopper’s Network. | 你好 Adrian |
[06:15] | Are you buying these figurines for yourself? | 欢迎致电电视购物 你是为自己买的吗 |
[06:17] | Uh, I wonder if you could do me a favor. | 我想请你帮我个忙 |
[06:20] | The panda on the end is a little crooked. | 边上的熊猫有点放歪了 |
[06:23] | If you could just rotate it slightly. | 应该稍微旋转一点 |
[06:27] | About 15 degrees. The panda? | 大概15度 |
[06:30] | Well, if it’s that important to you. | 熊猫? |
[06:34] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | 好的 如果这对你很重要的话 |
[06:35] | Well, Adrian, now that you see them all lined up, | -谢谢 -那么 Adrian |
[06:38] | would you like to order a set? | 所有的都摆在这里 你要订一套吗 |
[06:39] | Mm, no, I’ve seen them cheaper all over. | 你要订一套吗 不 我看这些东西值不了这么多钱 |
[06:42] | I do have a question about the giraffe though. | 不过我对那只长颈鹿有个问题 |
[06:44] | Does his head look symmetrical to you? | 你觉得它的脑袋对称吗 |
[06:47] | I mean, look at it. | 我是说 |
[06:48] | Brian, who is this guy? | 好好看看吧 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry, I can’t sleep. | Brian 这家伙是谁 |
[06:53] | – Help me. – Okay, well… | 抱歉 我睡不着 |
[06:54] | – Help me. – Thank you for calling in, sir. | -帮帮我 -好了 -帮帮我 -谢谢你的来电 先生 |
[06:56] | These lovely figurines each is hand crafted, | 这些可爱的雕塑都是手工制作 |
[06:59] | but there are only a few hundred left. | 不过只剩下几百套了 |
[07:01] | So… Oh! Here’s another call. | 噢 又有电话打进来了 |
[07:03] | It’s the same guy. | 还是那家伙 |
[07:05] | Don’t answer it. | 还是那家伙 |
[07:06] | Next, we have this… | 别接 |
[08:02] | I knew it. | 下面 |
[08:12] | Hello? | 我们将展示的是… 我就知道 |
[08:14] | Ah, thank God you’re awake. | 你好? |
[08:15] | Mr. Monk? | 谢天谢地 你还没睡 |
[08:17] | I couldn’t sleep either. | Monk先生? |
[08:18] | Can you get over here? | 我也睡不着 |
[08:20] | Oh! | 你能过来吗 |
[08:21] | I can’t, I’m sorry, um… | 我不能 |
[08:23] | Julie’s sick. She’s got 101. | 对不起 … |
[08:26] | Yeah, that’s pretty serious. | Julie病了 发烧到101度 |
[08:27] | Be sure you bundle her up before you put her in the car. | 是的 那可是相当严重啊 记得把她抱上车前 |
[08:30] | Mr. Monk, I’m not coming over. | 要把她裹好 Monk先生 我没法过来 |
[08:33] | Is this about the woman that you saw? | 是关于你那天见到的那个女人的事吗 |
[08:35] | I keep thinking about her. | 我一直在想她 |
[08:38] | Natalie, I think I’m going crazy. | Natalie 我觉得我快疯了 |
[08:40] | Mr. Monk, you just need to get out of the house, | Monk先生 你只要出门 别待在屋里 |
[08:42] | you know, go someplace. Take a walk. | 你知道的 找个地方 |
[08:45] | A walk. | 出去走走 |
[08:47] | Yeah, that’s what I do when I can’t sleep. | 出去走走? 是呀 我睡不着的时候就这么做 |
[08:49] | A little exercise, some fresh air. | 做做运动 |
[08:50] | Where would I go? | 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[08:52] | Oh, it doesn’t matter, anywhere. Just head south. | 我该去哪儿 无所谓 |
[08:55] | If I headed north, I could swing by your place. | 去哪儿都行 就朝南走吧 |
[08:59] | Mm. | 如果我朝北走的话 就能来你家逛逛 |
[09:00] | I would head south. | 我会朝南走的 |
[09:46] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:48] | Poindexter! You gonna pay for that paper? | 嘿 |
[09:50] | No, no, I was just… No… | 你个家伙 买报纸吗 |
[09:51] | Keep your mitts off my bundles, understand? | 不 不 我只是… 不 别碰我的报纸 听见了吗 |
[10:10] | ‘Scuse me, do you need a taxi? | 不好意思 要出租车吗 |
[10:12] | No thanks, I’m good. | 不 谢谢 |
[10:18] | My God, it’s her! | 天啊 |
[10:20] | Hello, wait! | 是她 等等 |
[10:22] | Wait! Taxi! | 等等 |
[10:26] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[10:28] | Hey, buddy! | 出租车 |
[10:30] | – Taxi? – Not you. | 嘿 |
[10:32] | Stop! Wait! | 伙计 -要出租车? |
[10:52] | Take care of this from here? | -不是叫你 停下 |
[10:56] | You know I don’t do business with people I don’t know. | 等等 不 |
[10:58] | Don’t worry, he’s with me. | 别担心 |
[11:00] | Fine, but no more surprises. | 别担心 好了 不过别再给我意外了 |
[11:01] | You got the money? | 你拿到钱了? |
[11:03] | I wasn’t born yesterday. | 你拿到钱了? |
[11:04] | – Where’s the stuff? – It’s all there. | 在哪儿 |
[11:06] | – You trust me? – I trust my mother. | 会搞定的了 相信我 |
[11:08] | But I always cut the cards. | 相信我 |
[11:10] | Hey, what is that? You wearing a wire? | 我能搞定的 你说什么 |
[11:13] | No man, what are you talking about? | 你有枪? 不 你在说什么呢 |
[11:14] | – Are you a cop? – No, I’m not a cop. | 不 你在说什么呢 你是个警察? |
[11:17] | Come on guys, are we going to do this deal or not? | 不 我不是警察 别这样 伙计们 买卖到底怎样 |
[11:19] | I think this guy is wearing a wire. | 看 这家伙有配枪 |
[11:21] | I’m not wearing a wire. Look this deal is over. | 我没有配枪 |
[11:24] | See, I told you we couldn’t trust this guy. | 今天的交易取消了 看吧 我告诉过你 不能相信这家伙 |
[11:26] | You brought him into it. | 是你把他带来的 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna go. I shouldn’t even be here. | 是你把他带来的 我要走了 我不该来这儿 |
[11:29] | You guys are both under arrest. Up against the wall. Now. | 我要走了 我不该来这儿 |
[11:31] | Oh, no. I don’t believe it. | 你们俩都被捕了 对着墙站好 |
[11:33] | Hold on, let me see that badge. | 噢 不 我不相信 |
[11:34] | What are you doing? He’s a cop! | 等等 我要看警徽 你做什么 他可是警察 |
[11:35] | – Just do what he says. – He’s not a cop, man. | 你做什么 他可是警察 -照他说的做 -他不是警察 伙计 |
[11:37] | He’s just trying to rip us off. | 他只是想除掉我们 天啊 不 不 |
[12:09] | Oh, my God. What do you think you’re doing? | 枪呢 |
[12:12] | No! No! No! Don’t! | 不 不 不 |
[12:26] | We gotta get outta here! | 我们得离开这儿 |
[12:28] | Hey! Are you listening to me? | 嘿 |
[12:30] | I didn’t do anything. | 你在听我说吗 |
[12:31] | I just wanted to buy a little coke for the weekend. | 我什么都没做过 我只是想买点白粉过周末 |
[12:34] | Yeah, try telling that to the judge. | 是啊 |
[12:36] | We just killed a cop! | 留着对法官说吧 我们杀了警察 |
[12:38] | God! | 天啊 |
[12:40] | Come on! | 天啊 快走 |
[13:25] | He’ll talk to me. | 别和我说话 |
[13:28] | How you doing? We gotta do this again. | 你怎么样 |
[13:33] | You understand. Excuse me. | 我们得再来一次了 你明白的 不好意思 |
[13:36] | It’s allergies, it’s not contagious. | 只是过敏而已 不会传染的 |
[13:39] | Okay, you came out to take a walk around 1:00 a.m. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | And you saw the woman. | 凌晨一点你还跑出来闲逛 |
[13:45] | This is the woman you’ve been looking for. | 还看到了那个女人 |
[13:49] | Who is she? | 那个你一直在找的女人 |
[13:50] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know. | 她到底是谁 -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[13:52] | So this mystery woman drives a cab. | 那个神秘的女人开着辆出租车 |
[13:54] | You chased the cab. Who can blame ya? | 你去追出租车 谁会怪你呢 |
[13:56] | You run down this alley, you try to cut her off, | 你跑进巷子 想截住她 |
[13:59] | and you hear voices. | 然后你听到了些声音 |
[14:00] | They’re coming from that restaurant, so you look through the window. | 然后你听到了些声音 声音是从饭店传出来的 |
[14:03] | Yeah. There were three men. | -所以你就顺着窗户看进去 -对 |
[14:05] | Some kind of drug deal gone wrong. | 里面有3个人 正在进行毒品交易 |
[14:08] | There was a guy in a suit, | 有个家伙穿着西装 |
[14:09] | a dealer, and an undercover cop. | 有个家伙穿着西装 |
[14:11] | Are you sure he was a cop? | 有个毒贩 还有个卧底警察 |
[14:13] | He flashed a badge. | 你确定他真的是警察? |
[14:15] | There was a fight. | 他拿出警徽晃了一下 |
[14:17] | The dealer shot the cop. | 他们打了起来 |
[14:19] | You saw the dealer shoot the cop. | 毒贩开枪打死了警察 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 你看到毒贩开枪打死了警察 |
[14:23] | And then the suit and the dealer | 是的 |
[14:25] | run out back, they jump into a blue Buick, | 然后穿西装的和毒贩跑到后边 |
[14:27] | and they drive away. | 跳上了一辆蓝色的别克 |
[14:29] | And no license? | 开车逃跑了 没看到车牌? |
[14:30] | No, it was too dark. | 没看到车牌? 没 太黑了 |
[14:31] | You ran three blocks, found a phone booth, | 没 太黑了 你跑了3条街 找了个电话亭 |
[14:33] | and called it in. | 打电话报了警 |
[14:37] | So who was he, the dead cop? | 他是谁 |
[14:42] | Monk, you gotta come with us. | 那个死了的警察 |
[15:10] | Anything? | Monk 你得跟我们一起来 |
[15:11] | No bullets, no blood. | 有发现? 没子弹 没血迹 |
[15:12] | Did you check the walls? | 没子弹 没血迹 |
[15:14] | If it happened, it didn’t happen here. | 你们查过墙壁了吗 就算真有这样的事 也不可能是在这儿发生的 |
[15:17] | If it happened? | 就算真有这样的事? |
[15:18] | Wh… what does that mean? | 就算真有这样的事? 什么意思 |
[15:19] | It means there’s no body, Monk. | 什么意思 意思就是 |
[15:21] | No signs of a struggle, no blood. | 根本就没尸体 Monk |
[15:24] | The kitchen’s clean. | 没有打斗的痕迹 也没有血迹 |
[15:26] | I wouldn’t give it four stars, | 明白了吗 厨房很干净 虽然还没到4星级的水平 |
[15:28] | but nobody has been shot to death here | 不过 |
[15:29] | in the last half hour. | 在最后半小时内没人在这儿遭枪击 |
[15:31] | But the… the dead cop! | 但是 那个死了的警察 |
[15:33] | Every officer in this city’s been accounted for. | 已经查过了市里所有的警察 |
[15:36] | Nobody’s missing. | |
[15:37] | You got a tissue? | 没人失踪 |
[15:39] | Never mind, I got one. | 有纸巾吗 |
[15:41] | This is Zena Davis, she’s a waitress here. | 这儿有 这是Zena |
[15:43] | She’s been here all night. | Davis 这儿的服务生 |
[15:44] | So you must’ve seen it | 她一整晚都在这儿 |
[15:46] | or at least heard it. | 那么 你肯定看到了 至少是听到了 |
[15:48] | No, sir, I’m sorry. | 没有 先生 抱歉 |
[15:50] | I don’t know what it is that you think you saw, | 没有 先生 抱歉 那些你认为自己看到的事 我一点都不知道 |
[15:51] | but I’ve been here cleaning. | 不过我一直在这里打扫卫生 |
[15:53] | We have an inspection next week, | 不过我一直在这里打扫卫生 |
[15:54] | and the manager wants it all spick-and-span. | 下周有一次检查 经理想让这儿焕然一新 |
[15:56] | There were shots. There were… | 这儿发生过枪战 |
[15:58] | Right, there were four gunshots. | 也有… |
[16:01] | Right… | 是的 |
[16:08] | Is he okay? | 开了4枪 是的… |
[16:10] | Wait a minute! Okay. | 他没事吧 |
[16:13] | Okay. | -等等 -好的 |
[16:16] | No shell casings, huh? | 好的 没子弹? |
[16:19] | What do you call this? | 你们把这叫什么 |
[16:23] | I call that a money clip. | 钞票夹 |
[16:26] | Oh, thanks a lot. Been looking for that. | 非常感谢 |
[16:28] | J.P.? Jeremy Peters. | 我一直在找这玩意 |
[16:31] | He’s one of our cooks. | 他是我们的一个厨师 |
[16:34] | Are you guys gonna be here much longer? | 你们还要在这儿待多久 |
[16:35] | No, no… thank you very much for your time, Miss Davis, | 你们还要在这儿待多久 不 不 非常感谢 Davis小姐 |
[16:38] | and good luck with that inspection. | 祝你检查的时候好运 |
[16:40] | Monk, let’s go. | Monk 走吧 |
[16:43] | Come on, come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[16:53] | Leland | Leland, I know what I saw. |
[16:54] | Monk, I talked to Natalie. | 我知道自己看到了些什么 |
[16:56] | She said you haven’t been sleeping. | Monk 我跟Natalie谈过了 她说你一直都没睡觉 |
[16:58] | I heard you on The Shopper’s Network. | 我听到你打电话给电视购物 |
[17:00] | I was flipping channels looking for sports. | 当时我正在找体育节目 |
[17:03] | Look, when I go 36 hours without sleep, | 听着 如果我36个小时没睡觉的话 |
[17:05] | I get punchy, I start seeing things. | 我就会头昏眼花 还会有幻觉 |
[17:07] | They have a name for that. It’s, um… | 这种症状有专门的名字 叫… |
[17:09] | – Waking dreams. | – Waking dreams. – 醒梦 – 醒梦 |
[17:10] | – Yeah. – How long you been up? | -是的 -你多久没睡觉了 |
[17:12] | Three days. | -是的 -你多久没睡觉了 3天 |
[17:14] | Boy, I’m surprised you’re still standing. | 天啊 |
[17:17] | Look… Listen, this is what you’re gonna do. | 你居然还能站着 |
[17:19] | Listen to Dr. Stottlemeyer. | 听着 你该这样做 |
[17:21] | – Who’s Dr. Stottlemeyer? – I’m Dr. Stottlemeyer. | 听Stottlemeyer医生的话 Stottlemeyer医生是谁 我就是Stottlemeyer医生 |
[17:23] | You’re gonna go to a bar… | 你得去个酒吧… |
[17:25] | down on Pearl Street. | |
[17:27] | It’s near the bridge. It’s called Pastor’s Tavern. | 就在Pearl街上 那座桥旁边 叫作牧师酒吧 |
[17:29] | You’re gonna order one shot. A single malt scotch. | 然后叫杯酒喝 |
[17:31] | – I don’t drink. – You’re drinking tonight. | 单麦的苏格兰威士忌 -我不喝酒 -你今晚得喝 |
[17:33] | Now, listen… | 听着… |
[17:35] | There’s a big fish tank behind the bar | 听着… |
[17:37] | with one little fish. | 酒吧后边有个大大的鱼缸 里面喂了条小鱼 |
[17:38] | You’re gonna watch that little fishy swim round and round… | 你去看看那条小鱼 看它游来游去… |
[17:41] | You’re gonna watch the bubbles go up. | 还会看到有泡泡冒上来 |
[17:43] | And you’re gonna drink your scotch. | 你一直喝你的苏格兰威士忌 |
[17:45] | And then you’re gonna go home, | 喝完你就回家 |
[17:47] | and you’re gonna go to sleep. | 这样就能睡着了 |
[17:49] | You think it’ll work? | |
[17:50] | Works for me every time without fail. | 你觉得有用吗 |
[17:53] | I don’t know. | 对我来说 屡试不爽 |
[17:54] | Well, I do. | 我不知道 我知道 |
[17:56] | Sweet dreams, Monk. Call me when you wake up. | 我知道 祝你好梦 |
[17:59] | Hey, hey. | Monk 睡醒了给我打电话 |
[18:01] | Pearl Street. | 嘿 嘿 Pearl街 |
[18:07] | – Good night. – Yep. | -晚安 |
[18:20] | What can I get you? | -好的 |
[18:21] | One shot. Single malt. | 喝点什么 |
[18:25] | Want that neat? | 一杯 单麦的 |
[18:27] | Yes, neat, please. Very neat. | 要纯的? 是的 |
[18:32] | You know what “neat” means? | 要纯的 不含任何杂质的 |
[18:33] | – No. – Whatcha got there? | 你知道纯是什么意思吗 不知道 |
[18:37] | Bourbon! | 你那杯是什么 波本威士忌 |
[18:40] | Mother’s milk. Drink of kings. | 母奶 酒中极品 |
[18:43] | Bourbon makes a man feel the way he oughta feel without bourbon. | 波本威士忌能让人感觉 |
[18:48] | You guys like to gamble? | 仿佛没喝波本威士忌一样 |
[18:51] | Hmm? Little bit? | 想来赌一把吗 |
[18:54] | Well, I got a buck right here… | 就一点点? |
[18:56] | Says I can drink this bourbon | 我有一块钱 |
[18:59] | without even touching the glass. | 我能不碰杯子 |
[19:02] | Without even touching the glass? | 就把这杯波本威士忌喝掉 |
[19:04] | Mm-hmm. | 不碰杯子? |
[19:06] | All right, you’re on. | 好的 |
[19:25] | Hey. | 来吧 |
[19:26] | All right, you touched the glass. | 嘿 |
[19:28] | So I did. | 好的 你碰到杯子了 我确实碰到了 |
[19:29] | I lose. | 我确实碰到了 |
[19:31] | You’re the big winner. | 我输了 |
[19:33] | Here’s your dollar. | 你是大赢家 |
[19:35] | That’ll be $8.00 for the bourbon. | 钱给你 |
[19:48] | Goldfish. | 酒钱8美元 |
[19:50] | You know they have absolutely no memory? | 金鱼 |
[19:52] | Every time that little fella takes a lap around that tank, | 你知道它们完全没记忆力吗 |
[19:56] | it’s like he’s seeing it for the first time. | 每次它围着鱼缸绕一圈 好象是第一次看到一样 |
[19:58] | Bet you wish you were in there with him. | 我猜你肯定希望跟它在一起 |
[20:00] | You could cheat him out of all of his money, | 你可以骗光所有的钱 |
[20:03] | he’d never catch on. | |
[20:04] | Oh, buddy, I’m in there with him. | 可它从来不会察觉 |
[20:08] | You’re a con man. | 伙计 我就跟它在一起 |
[20:10] | Hey, it’s 2:00 in the morning in the big city. | 你是个骗子 现在是凌晨两点 |
[20:13] | Everyone you meet at this hour is on the grift, right? | 这个时候碰到的人都是骗子 |
[20:16] | Big con, little con, everybody’s playing the angles. | 大骗子 小骗子 |
[20:20] | Not thirsty? | 人人都在耍花招 是啊 |
[20:22] | Not much of a drinker. | 不渴吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah, me neither. | 对酒鬼来说不渴 |
[20:25] | I just can’t think of a better way | 是的 我也不渴 |
[20:27] | to get all this alcohol into my body. | 我想不到更好的办法 |
[20:30] | Barkeep, can I have a G&T, please? | 把这杯酒喝进肚子里 |
[20:32] | – Name’s Gulliver. – Oh. | 老板 来杯杜松子酒 |
[20:34] | “Gully” to my friends. | 我叫Gulliver |
[20:37] | Adrian. So that’s what you do? | 朋友们都叫我Gully |
[20:41] | You just go around cheating kids out of their allowance? | 这就是你的把戏? |
[20:43] | Hey… | 骗光孩子们的零花钱? |
[20:45] | Cheapest lesson that kid’ll ever learn. | 嘿… 这可是孩子们上得最便宜的一课了 |
[20:48] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna pull any of that stuff with you. | 别担心 我不会骗你的 |
[20:50] | No, you’re an adult. | 不 你是个成年人了 |
[20:52] | You’ve been around, I can tell. | 看得出来你经验丰富 |
[20:54] | – Well, that’s right. – You’ve seen things. | 没错 |
[20:57] | That’s right. | 你说的没错 |
[20:59] | Yep, you probably don’t even bet or gamble. | 对啊 |
[21:02] | You’re straight edge. | 你可能不赌博 也不碰毒品 |
[21:06] | That’s… That’s right. | 是的 |
[21:08] | If you were ever to bet, | 如果你真要赌的话 |
[21:10] | it would have to be a sure thing. | 如果你真要赌的话 |
[21:12] | – That’s right. – For instance, | 赌的也肯定是你很有把握的事 |
[21:14] | if I were to say, “Hey, let’s you and me play a little poker,” | -是的 -比如 如果我说 嘿 我们来玩扑克吧 |
[21:16] | you’d say, “No way.” | 你会说 不行 |
[21:17] | Yeah, that’s right. | 你会说 不行 没错 |
[21:18] | But on the other hand, if I were to say, | 没错 不过 另一方面 如果我说 |
[21:20] | “I bet I know where you got your shoes,” | 我打赌我知道你的鞋在哪儿买的 |
[21:23] | now, that might give you pause. | |
[21:24] | Now, that’s a bet you just might take. | 你可能会犹豫片刻 你可能会接受这个赌局 |
[21:26] | You don’t know me. Right? | 你不认识我 对吧 |
[21:29] | We’ve never seen each other before. | 我们以前从没见过 |
[21:30] | There’s no way I know where you got your shoes. | 我们以前从没见过 |
[21:33] | Exactly. | 我不可能知道你的鞋在哪儿买的 |
[21:35] | No. | 的确 |
[21:38] | How much? | 不 |
[21:40] | What? | 赌多少钱 |
[21:42] | I’ll bet you 50 bucks | 什么 |
[21:43] | I can tell where you got your shoes. | 我赌50块 |
[21:47] | – Where I got these shoes? – Mm-hmm. | 我知道你在哪儿买的鞋 我在哪儿买的鞋? |
[21:49] | – These shoes? – Yeah. | -这双鞋? -是的 |
[21:51] | – The ones I’m wearing? – Mm-hmm. | 我穿的这双鞋? |
[22:00] | Okay. You’re on. | 好的 我跟你赌 |
[22:06] | You got those shoes… | 你的鞋是… 在你脚上 |
[22:13] | on your feet. | (Got既有买 又有穿的含义 |
[22:25] | – Trudy Monk? – Yeah. | 此处Gully玩了个文字游戏) – |
[22:28] | – She was beautiful. – Yes, she was. | 是的 她很漂亮 |
[22:30] | Beauty isn’t everything, but it’s sure nice to look at. | 是呀 曾经是 |
[22:33] | You’re really very deep. | 美貌不代表一切 不过漂亮能让人心情愉悦 |
[22:35] | I just sound deep. | 你真的很深沉 |
[22:36] | Deep down, I’m very shallow. | 我只是听起来很深沉 我很肤浅 |
[22:39] | She was an organ donor. | 她是个器官捐赠者 |
[22:40] | Yeah. She was an angel. | 她是个天使 |
[22:43] | What are you doing out here so late, huh? | 你怎么这么晚了还在这儿 |
[22:46] | You’re a sunflower, you’re a delicate thing. | 你像向日葵一样脆弱 |
[22:48] | You should be home in bed. | 你应该回家睡觉了 是啊 |
[22:50] | Yeah, I can’t sleep. | 可我睡不着 为什么 |
[22:52] | Why, because of this other woman? This taxi driver? | 就因为另一个女人? 那个出租车司机? |
[22:55] | I know it’s crazy. | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[22:57] | It sounds crazy, it feels crazy. | 听起来很疯狂 感觉也很疯狂 |
[22:59] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:01] | Listen… | 我明白 |
[23:02] | You know the train station. | 听着… |
[23:04] | There’s a taxi stand at the South Street exit. | 你知道火车站 南街有个出租车停靠点 |
[23:06] | The dispatcher’s name is Essie. | 车辆调度员的名字叫Essie |
[23:08] | She knows every hack in the city. | 市里所有的出租车她都知道 |
[23:10] | Essie. | |
[23:12] | Essie. | |
[23:15] | Okay. I’m gonna do it. | 好了 |
[23:18] | I got nothing to lose. | 我会去的 |
[23:19] | All right, remember the hour. | 反正也没什么好失去的 好了 |
[23:21] | Can’t trust anyone out there. | 记得在这个时间里 不能相信任何人 |
[23:23] | Where’s your wallet? | 你的钱包呢 |
[23:24] | – Back pocket. – Oh, ho, ho. | 你的钱包呢 后口袋里 |
[23:25] | Bad idea. Give it to me. | 后口袋里 这可不好 给我 |
[23:26] | Give it to me. Look. Here. | 这可不好 给我 |
[23:28] | This fifty. This is yours. | 给我 看着 这儿 |
[23:30] | – Oh, no… no… – Shh, shh. | 这张50的 是你的 |
[23:32] | – You got an inside pocket? – Yeah, right here. | 噢 不 你衣服里有内口袋? |
[23:35] | All right, that’s where you keep this. | 是的 就这儿 好了 你该把钱包放那儿 |
[23:36] | All right, nice and close to you. Can you feel it? | 好了 |
[23:38] | – Yeah. – Okay. | 紧贴着你 感觉到了吗 |
[23:41] | Gully, I don’t know what to say. | 是的 |
[23:43] | Don’t say anything. | Gully 我不知道该说什么好了 |
[23:44] | Just go find your mystery woman, go home, get some sleep. | 那就什么都别说 去找到你的神秘女子 |
[23:47] | – Okay. – Hmm? | 回家 好好睡觉 好的 |
[23:48] | Hmm? | 好的 |
[23:50] | You… You’re a good man. | 你… |
[23:59] | Don’t bet on it. | 你是个好人 |
[24:02] | She’s not hispanic. | 可别赌这个 |
[24:04] | She’s from Brazil, which makes her Latino. | 她不是西班牙人 她从巴西来的 是拉丁美洲人 |
[24:06] | – There’s a difference. – So you know her? | -那可不一样 -你认识她? |
[24:08] | Silver Star Taxi, number 402. | 银星出租车的 402号 |
[24:10] | That’s Maria Cordova. | 叫Maria Cordova |
[24:11] | Maria! | 叫Maria Cordova -你们俩肯定会很开心 |
[24:12] | Oh, I’m sure you two will be very happy. | -你们俩肯定会很开心 |
[24:14] | Well, do you know where… | 你知道她在哪儿… |
[24:15] | She’ll be back at 4:30 for the first commuter express. | 你知道她在哪儿… 她4点半回来 第一趟的通勤车生意 |
[24:18] | You can wait in there. | 你可以在那儿等 |
[24:20] | – Just wanna say… – Yeah, yeah, yeah, you’re welcome. | 你可以在那儿等 -我只是想说… -是的 |
[25:07] | It can’t be. | 是的 是的 不用客气 不可能 |
[25:11] | He was shot. I saw him. | 他明明被杀死了 |
[25:19] | He’s a dead man. | 我亲眼所见 |
[25:34] | Monk… There’s something you never knew about me. | 他已经被杀死了啊 |
[25:37] | I like to sleep. | 有些事 你永远都无法明白 |
[25:38] | I like to get into bed and not get out of bed | 我想睡觉 |
[25:41] | until I wake up. | 我想上床睡觉 |
[25:42] | His name is William Lee, and he’s been here all night. | 一觉睡到自然醒 他叫William |
[25:45] | No… | Lee 一整晚都在这儿 |
[25:46] | He’s taking the train in the morning yo visit his brother in Portland. | – 不 -他打算早上乘火车 |
[25:49] | Mr. Lee says that he’s not an undercover cop, | 去Portland看他弟弟 |
[25:51] | and he’s never been to the Bay Street Cafe. | Lee先生说他不是卧底警察 |
[25:52] | Well… | 而且从没去过Bay Street咖啡店 |
[25:53] | He also says he’s never been shot four times. | 他还说自己从没中过4枪 |
[25:55] | – He’s lying. – About what, Monk? | -他在撒谎 -撒什么谎 Monk? |
[25:57] | In my experience, a person that’s been shot four times | -他在撒谎 -撒什么谎 |
[25:59] | is pretty forthcoming about it. | Monk? 以我的经验来看 一个身中4枪的人 |
[26:01] | Monk, I called it in, he checks out. | 一般都会相当配合的 Monk |
[26:04] | I saw you. | 我查过了 他要走了 |
[26:06] | Mister, whatever you think you saw, it wasn’t me. | 我见过你 |
[26:09] | Now, can I go? | 先生 不管你看到了什么 那都不是我 |
[26:10] | Yes, sir, absolutely. You can go. | 我能走了吗 是的 先生 当然 你可以走了 |
[26:11] | Thank you very much. Sorry to bother you. | 是的 先生 当然 你可以走了 |
[26:13] | – “Sorry to bother you”? – Monk, it’s late. | 非常感谢你 抱歉打搅你了 抱歉打搅你了? |
[26:15] | All right, we gotta follow this guy. | Monk 很晚了 |
[26:16] | Follow him where? | 好了 我们得跟着那家伙的 |
[26:17] | Hey, did you go to the tavern like I told you? | 跟着他去哪儿 |
[26:19] | Leland, I know. I’m tired. | 嘿 你我告诉你的那间酒吧 你去了吗 |
[26:21] | But I’m telling you, he was the dead guy. | Leland 我知道 我很累了 但我告诉你 |
[26:24] | Oh, wait, hey! He was throwing something away. | 他就是那个死了的家伙 |
[26:30] | What are you wearing? | 等等 嘿 |
[26:33] | Your PJs? | 他扔了些东西 你穿的什么 |
[26:34] | Yeah, I was sleeping. | 你的睡衣? |
[26:35] | What is that, a picture? Lemme see. | 是的 我正睡觉呢 -那是什么图案 -让我看看 |
[26:37] | Lemme see. | -那是什么图案 -让我看看 |
[26:39] | Captain America. | 让我看看 |
[26:41] | It’s ironic. | 美国队长 (漫画中的英雄人物) |
[26:42] | Well, if it’s ironic, why are you trying to hide it? | 是讽刺的 |
[26:44] | Adds to the irony. | 如果是讽刺 你为什么要藏起来 |
[26:46] | You know what? Just forget about it. | 为了增加讽刺效果 |
[26:48] | You wouldn’t understand. It’s a Gen X thing. | 你知道吗 这没什么 |
[26:49] | Oh. | 你是看不懂的 |
[26:51] | Captain! | 这是新新人类 |
[26:53] | Uh, which one? | 队长 |
[26:57] | Look! | 叫哪一个 |
[27:02] | Rare coin cases. | 看 |
[27:03] | Collectors use these. And check this out. | 很少见的零钱包 |
[27:05] | “Jacob Posner” “J.P.” | 收藏家才会用的 |
[27:07] | J.P., remember? | 再看看这个 |
[27:09] | J.P. The money clip from the restaurant… same initials. | |
[27:11] | Monk, there’ve gotta be a million guys with these same initials. | 记得吗 饭店里发现的钱夹上面也有同样的缩写 |
[27:14] | Monk Okay, what was he doing with all these coins? | |
[27:16] | What coins? | 同样名字缩写的人多得是 那他拿这些硬币做什么呢 |
[27:18] | You were standing way the hell over there, right? | 什么硬币 |
[27:20] | H-How could you see what he was throwing out? | 你当时站在那儿 |
[27:22] | At least we should check this place out. | 你怎么知道他扔了些什么 |
[27:25] | How long can that take? Ten minutes, right? | 至少我们该好好查查那地方 |
[27:28] | – Why not? – Okay, good. | 需要多长时间? 10分钟? |
[27:30] | I’m already awake. | 为什么不呢 好的 很好 |
[27:31] | Let’s go. | 我已经完全醒了 |
[27:32] | Should we take my car or, uh… your invisible plane? | 走吧 我们应该开车 还是… |
[27:35] | – That’s Wonder Woman. – Oh. | 开你的隐形飞机? |
[27:37] | Well, uh, maybe we can borrow it. | 那是个传奇女性 |
[27:39] | Why don’t you give her a call? | 或许我们该借借 |
[27:51] | There it is, your basic coin shop. | 你为什么不给她打个电话 |
[27:53] | That’s the guy! | 就是这儿 那个硬币商店 |
[27:55] | – That’s the guy. – Monk! | 就是这家伙 |
[27:56] | No, no, I mean, that’s the other guy. | -就是这家伙 |
[27:58] | He was there too. | 不 不 我是说 这是另一个家伙 |
[28:00] | Monk, what are you doing? | 他当时也在场 |
[28:03] | He lives in the back. | Monk 你在做什么 |
[28:04] | We could talk to him. | 他就住在后边 |
[28:06] | Well, I’m sure he’ll be here in the morning, Monk. | 我们可以找他谈谈 |
[28:07] | I would… I would really like to go home, | 我肯定早上他就会来的 Monk |
[28:09] | and I’m sure Randy would like to get back to Gotham City. | 我… |
[28:11] | That’s Batman. I live in New York. | 我真想回家了 我肯定Randy想回纽约了 |
[28:13] | Uh, he… he does. | 那是蝙蝠侠 |
[28:34] | Ah, I used to collect coins. | 我住在纽约 是的 |
[28:35] | Good for you. | 我以前收集硬币 |
[28:37] | Can somebody please tell me what is going on? | 很好 谁能告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[28:39] | Uh… there may have been | 凌晨1点发生了枪击案 |
[28:41] | a shooting earlier, around 1:00 a.m. | 凌晨1点发生了枪击案 |
[28:43] | on Harrison Street at the Bay City Cafe. | 就在Harrison街的Bay |
[28:45] | Well, I’ve never been there. Never even heard of it. | Street咖啡店 |
[28:47] | I’ve been in bed since 10:30. | 我从没去过那儿 连听都没听说过 |
[28:48] | – You live in the back. – That’s right. | 10点半我就上床了 |
[28:50] | – You live alone? – That’s right. | -你就住在这后边 -是的 |
[28:52] | What does any of this have to do with me? | -一个人住? -是的 |
[28:53] | – Captain. – What? | 这跟我有什么关系 -队长 -什么 |
[28:55] | Oh, yeah… | -队长 |
[28:57] | Do these belong to you? | -什么 是的… |
[28:59] | Yeah. Well, I mean, they used to. | 这些东西都是你的吗 |
[29:02] | I sold them. This is a coin shop. | 是呀 我是说以前是 |
[29:04] | That’s what I do. | 我把它们卖出了 这可是间硬币商店 |
[29:06] | What’s with the, uh… | 我做的就是这个生意 |
[29:07] | We’ll ask the questions here, Mr. Posner. | 可这… |
[29:11] | You sold a lot of coins. | 我们会问你些问题 Posner先生 |
[29:13] | Yeah, I’ve had a good year. | 你卖出了很多硬币 |
[29:14] | Must’ve sold them recently. | 是啊 今年生意不错 |
[29:16] | You still have all the little price tags here. | 肯定是最近才卖的 |
[29:18] | Oh, yeah, yeah, you’re right. | 价格标签都还在上面 |
[29:20] | I still have to clean that one out. | 没错 |
[29:22] | Do you own a gun, Mr. Posner? | 我得把那些清理干净 |
[29:24] | In this neighborhood? You bet I do. | 你有枪吗 Posner先生 |
[29:26] | – Could I see it? – Yeah. | 在这儿? |
[29:39] | Oh, .22. | 有 我能看看吗 |
[29:43] | Nope. | 好的 点22口径的 |
[29:45] | You wanna see the permit? | 没有 |
[29:46] | – Yes. – That won’t be nec… | 没有 需要看许可证吗 |
[29:48] | Ah. | -是的 |
[29:50] | You got a tissue? | -没必… |
[29:52] | Something? | 有纸巾吗 |
[29:54] | 1965 dime. | 有吗 |
[29:56] | Hey, is this worth anything? | 1965年的一毛硬币 |
[30:01] | What did you mean before when you said that there | 嘿 值钱吗 |
[30:03] | may have been a shooting? | 你之前说这儿可能发生了枪击案是什么意思 |
[30:05] | Uh, well, we have an eye witness who’s usually | 我们有名目击证人 |
[30:07] | very reliable when he gets enough sleep, | 如果他睡够觉的话 |
[30:09] | who says that, uh, | 证词还是满可信的 |
[30:11] | he saw an undercover cop get shot. | 据他说 |
[30:14] | – Cop? – Yeah. | 他看到一名卧底警察被枪杀了 |
[30:15] | Do I need a lawyer? | – 警察? – 是的 |
[30:17] | – You sure do. – No. | 我需要找律师吗 |
[30:18] | I’m sure it was probably just a misunderstanding. | -当然需要 -不 |
[30:21] | In fact, we just left the victim at the train station. | 我想这可能是个误会而已 事实上 |
[30:23] | He was alive and well, waiting for a train to port… | 我们刚在火车站见过死者 他还活着 |
[30:26] | – He’s alive? – Yeah. | 很健康 在等去Portland的车 |
[30:27] | – I don’t understand. – You know, to tell you the truth, | -他还活着? -是的 |
[30:29] | I don’t understand either. | 我不明白 你知道吗 老实说 |
[30:31] | Sorry to have bothered you. Thank you for your time. | 我也不太明白 |
[30:33] | We’ll be leaving now. | 抱歉打搅你了 谢谢你 |
[30:34] | – Mr. Posner… – We will be leaving now. | 我们马上就走 -Posner先生… -我们马上就走 |
[30:39] | Oh, hey, the dime. What do you think? | 嘿 |
[30:41] | It might be worth a million dollars. | 那个一角的硬币 你觉得怎样 |
[30:44] | Really? | 可能价值一百万美圆 |
[30:46] | If you use it to scratch off a winning lottery ticket. | 真的? |
[30:51] | Monk, I am begging you, | 我是说如果你用它来刮中奖的彩票 |
[30:53] | by all that’s holy, it’s 4:30 in the morning. | Monk 我求你了 |
[30:55] | 4:30! I’ve gotta get back to the train station! | 折腾了这么久 已经凌晨4点半了 |
[30:59] | Where’s he going? | 4点半了 我得马上回火车站 |
[31:01] | I don’t know… | 他去哪儿 |
[31:03] | And I don’t care. | 我不知道… 我也不关心 |
[31:06] | Essie, hey! Excuse me, Essie! | Essie 嘿 |
[31:09] | You just missed her. | 不好意思 Essie |
[31:11] | There she goes. | 她刚走 |
[31:12] | Wait! | 她在那儿 |
[31:14] | Maria! | 等等 |
[31:21] | Good morning, Mickey. | |
[31:23] | Morning. I’ll have the usual. | 早上好 Mickey |
[31:25] | And, uh, one for my grandson here. | 早上好 |
[31:27] | He’s celebrating. He just made captain. | 老规矩 再给我孙子一杯 |
[31:29] | – You got it. – Move over. | 他要庆祝自己当上了队长 |
[31:33] | – Scotch? – Yep. | 好的 -苏格兰威士忌? |
[31:35] | Single malt. One shot. | -是的 |
[31:38] | We drink this down, watch the fish swim around, | 单麦 一杯 |
[31:40] | and we go home and go to sleep. | 我们喝下这杯 看着那条鱼游来游去 |
[31:42] | Mickey, I got this one. | 然后回家睡觉 |
[31:44] | Do I know you? | Mickey 这杯算我的 |
[31:46] | You do now. | 我认识你吗 |
[31:47] | Whatever they want, keep ’em coming. | 现在认识了 |
[31:49] | Yes, sir, Mr. Monk. | 不管还点什么 都算我的 |
[31:52] | Mr. Monk? | 是的 先生 Monk先生 |
[31:55] | – We got a friend named Monk. – Yes, we do. | Monk先生? 我们有个朋友叫Monk |
[31:57] | What are the odds of that? | 是的 |
[31:59] | You guys like to gamble? | 那有什么好奇怪的 你们喜欢赌博吗 有人中枪 |
[33:00] | Oh, my God! | -保安 有人去了吗 -我已经在路上了 所有保安立刻赶往现场 |
[33:02] | Shouldn’t somebody call the cops? | 天啊 |
[33:04] | Not me. | 有人报警吗 |
[33:06] | They’d never believe it. | 别让我去 |
[33:16] | I’m in stairwell 4. There’s been a shooting. | 他们不会相信我的 |
[33:19] | I need a crime scene unit and some paramedics. | 我在4号楼梯间 |
[33:21] | Copy. Calling it in. | 发生了枪击案 |
[33:27] | What are you doing? | 需要犯罪现场调查小组和救护人员 |
[33:28] | Trust me. | 你在做什么 |
[33:29] | This guy’s been doing this all night. | 你在做什么 |
[33:32] | Hello! Rise and shine. | 相信我 这家伙今天一整晚都在耍这个把戏 |
[33:35] | Come on, Mr. Lee, show’s over. | 起床了 |
[33:36] | Sir, please don’t do that. Just step back, okay? | 算了吧 Lee先生 表演结束了 |
[33:38] | He’s not dead. He can’t be. | 先生 别那么做 往后退 |
[33:39] | – Come on. – Sir! | 他没死 他不可能死了 快 |
[33:42] | Please, sir, don’t do that. | 先生 -求你了 |
[33:44] | He’s acting. Hey! | -先生 别这么做 |
[33:45] | Hume Cronyn, that’s a wrap. | -他是装的 -嘿 |
[33:48] | Mister, I’m not gonna ask you again. | Hume Cronyn(演员) 那是装的 |
[33:50] | Now, believe me, he’s dead. | 先生 我不想再说一次 |
[33:51] | He’s been shot at least three times. | 相信我 他死了 |
[33:53] | Looks like a .22 caliber. | 至少中了3枪 |
[33:57] | .22 caliber. | 看来是把点22口径的枪 |
[34:04] | Tap it twice. | 点22口径 |
[34:06] | And… | 两次 |
[34:08] | Is that your card? | 然后… |
[34:10] | How’d you do that? | 那是你的卡吗 |
[34:12] | It’s magic, baby. | 你怎么做到的 |
[34:15] | Okay, double or nothing. | 魔术 宝贝 |
[34:17] | I’m gonna shuffle them this time. | 好了 翻倍还是一无所获 |
[34:19] | Really shuffle ’em. | 这次我来洗牌 |
[34:23] | Hello? Leland, it’s me. | 真正的洗牌 |
[34:26] | I know what’s going on, I figured it out. | Leland 是我 |
[34:28] | Monk, I told you… | 我知道怎么回事 我都弄清楚了 |
[34:30] | Go home, go to bed, that’s an order. | Monk 我告诉你… 回家 上床睡觉 这是命令 不 不 我们得回到那间饭店去 他会杀了所有人 |
[34:32] | No, no, we have to get back to that restaurant. | |
[34:35] | He’s gonna kill them all if he hasn’t already. | |
[34:37] | Who? Who’s gonna kill them all? | 如果他还没准备好的话 |
[34:39] | Posner! The coin dealer. | 谁? 谁会杀了所有人? |
[34:41] | Listen, I can’t do this anymore. | 那个硬币商人 |
[34:43] | I am very, very, very, very, very off duty. | 听着 |
[34:46] | I will talk to you in the morning. | 我不会再这么做了 |
[34:49] | Whoo. | 我已经 已经 |
[34:51] | Uno mas. | 已经 |
[34:53] | One more. | 已经下班了 早上再跟你说 |
[34:59] | Taxi! | 天啊 再来 |
[35:02] | Taxi, taxi, it’s an emergency. | 出租车 |
[35:05] | Uh-huh. You got money? | 出租车 |
[35:08] | Of course I have money. | 出租车 事出紧急 |
[35:12] | Oh, God… | 你有钱吗 当然有钱 |
[35:16] | Hey! | 天啊 |
[35:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[35:19] | Poindexter? | |
[35:21] | I need a ride. Police emergency. | 又是你个家伙? |
[35:23] | Are you a cop? | 我要搭车 执行公务 |
[35:25] | I’m an ex-cop. It’s an ex-police emergency. | 你是警察? |
[35:31] | Where is it? | 前警察 前警察执行公务 |
[35:33] | I don’t know, man. | 在哪儿 |
[35:34] | Why don’t you look in the cherries? | 我不知道 |
[35:50] | Hey, wait a minute. | 伙计 |
[35:53] | These napkins are the same. | 干嘛不看看樱桃木盒子里? |
[35:59] | Hey, he said he’d never been there. | 嘿 等等 |
[36:03] | Who said? | 餐巾是一样的 他却说从没去过那儿 |
[36:05] | That coin dealer. | 谁说的 那个硬币商人 |
[36:09] | Sorry, Mr. Monk. We gotta go. | 抱歉 Monk先生 |
[36:13] | Up, up and away, Randy. | 我们得走了 我们得走了 |
[36:16] | We gotta go. | Randy 我们得走了 |
[36:20] | Bye, Mickey. | 再见 |
[36:21] | Mickey See ya. | |
[36:28] | Just hurry! | 再见 |
[36:30] | It’s on Harrison Street. Called the Bay City Cafe. | 快点 |
[36:34] | You mind telling us what’s going on? | 在Harrison街上叫Bay Street咖啡店 |
[36:36] | Gully was right. | 到底怎么回事 |
[36:37] | It’s a different city after dark. | Gully说得对 |
[36:39] | Who’s Gully? | 天黑后这个城市完全不同 |
[36:40] | He’s the guy who stole my wallet. | 谁是Gully |
[36:42] | I learned a lot from him. | 偷我钱包的那家伙 |
[36:43] | Here’s what happened. | 我从他那儿学到了很多 |
[36:45] | Nothing I saw was real. | 事情是这样的 |
[36:47] | It was all a con game. | 我看到的一切都不是真的 |
[36:49] | There were three of them. | 只是个骗人的游戏 |
[36:51] | Grifters looking for an easy mark. | 有3个人 |
[36:55] | And they found one. | 骗子在找容易受骗的人 |
[36:57] | A coin dealer named Jacob Posner. | 他们找到了一个 |
[37:01] | Posner thought he was buying drugs. | 就是叫Jacob |
[37:04] | But it was all a show for his benefit. | Posner的硬币商人 |
[37:07] | They wanted Posner to think | Posner以为他是去买白粉 |
[37:10] | that he was in serious trouble. | 其实那只是个骗局 |
[37:13] | They told Posner | 为了骗他的钱 他们想让Posner以为自己遇到了大麻烦 |
[37:15] | they could cover it up and make it all go away | 他们告诉Posner |
[37:18] | for a price. | 他们能帮他搞定一切 |
[37:21] | They were all in on it. | 让他远离这一切 但是必须付出代价 |
[37:22] | The drug dealer, the so-called cop, | 那个毒贩 那个卧底警察 |
[37:26] | and the waitress, Zena Davis. | 还有那个女服务生Zena |
[37:29] | They only had a few minutes, | Davis 他们都参与其中 |
[37:31] | but it was enough time to clean up all the blood | 但他们只有几分钟时间 |
[37:34] | before I got back. | 在我返回之前 |
[37:40] | Posner thought he was paying them hush money. | 他们没有时间把血迹清扫干净 |
[37:43] | He gave them dozens of coins. | Posner以为他付给了他们堵嘴的钱 |
[37:46] | Rare coins, they must’ve been worth a fortune. | 他给了他们很多硬币 |
[37:50] | He had no idea he’d been conned | 那些罕见硬币 肯定值不少钱 |
[37:52] | until later… | 他根本就不知道自己被骗了 |
[37:54] | When we showed up. | 直到晚些时候… |
[37:56] | We mentioned that the dead cop | 我们出现了 |
[37:58] | was, in fact, alive and well | 说到了那个死了的警察实际还活着 |
[38:01] | and we just had seen him at the train station. | 还很健康 |
[38:05] | Posner realized he’d been conned. | 并且我们还刚在火车站见过他 |
[38:07] | He didn’t take it very well. | Posner意识到自己被骗了 |
[38:15] | That’s a hell of a story. | 他受不了 |
[38:17] | I guess I’ll be reading all about it tomorrow night. | 这可是个大故事 |
[38:22] | Here we are. | 我想明天晚上就见报了 |
[38:23] | Can you go around back? | 到了 |
[38:30] | Keep moving. Go. | 能绕到后边去吗 |
[38:32] | Come on. Come on, come on. | 快走 快 |
[38:33] | Hey, relax, man. You’ll get your coins. | 快 |
[38:35] | You’re damn right I will. Just keep walking. | 快 放松点 |
[38:51] | Nice shot. | 伙计 |
[39:07] | Going somewhere? | 你把硬币拿回来吧 你说的对 |
[39:28] | Excuse me! | 我会的 |
[39:31] | Somebody owes me $10. | 继续走 干得不错 |
[39:34] | Maria! | 要去哪儿 |
[39:36] | Do I know you? | 不好意思 10块钱的车费还没付呢 |
[39:38] | I’ve been looking for you all night. | 我认识你吗 |
[39:40] | For me? Why? | 我一直在找你 |
[39:42] | I don’t know why. | 找我? 为什么? |
[39:44] | I mean… I don’t know. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[39:49] | “12-14-97” | 我是说 |
[39:53] | Oh, God, that was the day my wife died. | 我不知道 |
[39:56] | That’s the day I was reborn. | 那是我妻子去世的日子 |
[39:58] | At least that’s how it felt. | 是我获得重生的日子 |
[40:00] | I had a disease. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[40:01] | Retinitis pigmentosa. | 我得过病 |
[40:03] | I was going blind. And then… | 色素性视网膜炎 |
[40:05] | And you had a cornea transplant. | 我快瞎了… |
[40:09] | From Trudy? | 不过 |
[40:12] | That’s right. | 你得到了角膜移植 |
[40:15] | Trudy Monk. | 是Trudy的? |
[40:16] | My wife. | 是的 |
[40:18] | I have her corneas. | -是我妻子 |
[40:22] | Trudy’s eyes. | -我得到了她的角膜 |
[40:43] | I am so sorry. | Trudy的眼睛 |
[41:01] | Hello? | 抱歉 |
[41:04] | Mr. Monk? | Monk先生? |
[41:07] | Mr. Monk? | Monk先生? |
[41:20] | Ohh. | 看吧 |
[41:23] | See? Told ya. | 我就说过 |
[41:26] | A little fresh air. | 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[41:28] | Works every time. | 屡试不爽 |