时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Monk…” | |
[00:02] | The crime scene boys found something here that might upset you. | 案发现场有些事可能会使你不安 |
[00:05] | Look at the fingerprints. | 看看指纹 |
[00:06] | Thumb, index finger, middle finger. | 看看指纹 拇指 |
[00:08] | Ring finger, pinky. | 食指 中指 |
[00:10] | Six fingers? | 无名指 小指 六个手指? |
[00:11] | 20 years, I’ve only seen one other bomb like that. | 六个手指? |
[00:14] | Trudy? – Trudy Trudy! | 20年来这是我第二次看到这种情景 |
[00:18] | I said, stay back! I mean it! | 退回 |
[00:20] | Wait a minute, I know you. | 我说退后 等等 |
[00:22] | – You’re the cop with the wife. – Who hired you? | 我认识你 你是和妻子一起的那个警察 |
[00:25] | I tell you that, I’m a dead man. | – 谁是幕后主使 |
[00:29] | Sheriff’s department. Drop that weapon. | – 我告诉你 我是个死人 |
[00:31] | I’m not asking twice. | 治安官 |
[00:33] | You have the right to remain silent. | 放下武器 |
[00:36] | You have the right to an attorney. | 我只说一次 你有权保持沉默 |
[00:38] | What the hell happened? | – 你有权请律师 -到底怎么了 |
[00:39] | Monk jimmied the lock on the van. | Monk撬开车锁 逃走了 |
[00:40] | He jumped out. Your boss is a murder suspect. | Monk撬开车锁 逃走了 你的老板是杀人嫌疑犯 |
[00:43] | Right now, he’s acting like a very guilty murder suspect. | 现在他的举动像个十足的有罪杀人嫌疑犯 |
[00:46] | If you get a clean shot, bring him down. | 遇到他时允许开枪 |
[00:48] | Leland, I know who set me up. | 将他拿下 |
[00:50] | It was that sheriff. | Leland 我知道是谁设的陷阱 就是那个治安官 |
[00:51] | Rollins? Why? | – Rollins? 为什么 – 我不知道为什么 但我知道作案手法 |
[00:52] | I don’t know why, but I know how. | – Rollins? 为什么 – 我不知道为什么 但我知道作案手法 – Adrian Monk打来的电话 – 通知特工队 |
[00:56] | – That was Adrian Monk. – Call the tac squad. | |
[00:59] | He said I should come alone. | – 他说我要单独前去 – 你故意引我出来吗 Leland |
[01:01] | – Are you setting me up, Leland? – Monk, just put the gun away. | – 他说我要单独前去 – 你故意引我出来吗 Leland |
[01:03] | Monk | Monk! |
[01:04] | Monk! | 把枪放下 Monk |
[01:05] | Monk | Monk, please, drop the gun! |
[01:41] | Morning. | 拜托 把枪放下 |
[01:43] | Good morning, Monk. | 早上好 |
[01:47] | How do you feel? | 早上好啊 |
[01:51] | Monk I don’t know. | |
[01:53] | How about happy to be alive? | 感觉如何 |
[01:56] | No, that’s not it. | 我不知道 高兴还活着? |
[01:58] | Nice shooting. | 不 不是 |
[01:59] | Thank you. | 枪开得不错 谢谢 |
[02:01] | I brought you some water and some dry clothes. | 谢谢 |
[02:03] | Here you go. | 我给你带了水 |
[02:05] | Where… Where’s everybody else? | 还有些干衣服 |
[02:07] | They’re looking for your body. | 其他人在哪儿 |
[02:08] | Found your jacket about two miles south. | 他们正找你的尸体呢 |
[02:11] | That should keep them busy for a while. | 在南边两英里处发现你的夹克 |
[02:14] | Hey, not too shabby for somebody who can’t swim. | 这应该够他们忙一阵了 |
[02:16] | I was highly motivated. | 嘿 对不会游泳的某人来说 |
[02:20] | What should I do now? | 还不算太衣衫褴褛嘛 我可是动力十足啊 |
[02:21] | You… don’t do anything. | 我现在该做什么 你什么都不做 |
[02:25] | You’re a dead man. You disappear. | 你已经死了 你消失 |
[02:28] | I’m gonna poke around a bit | 我打算四处闲逛一会儿 |
[02:29] | and see if I can’t figure out what’s going on. | 我打算四处闲逛一会儿 看看还有什么没预料到的事 |
[02:31] | Whatever it is, it’s big. | 不管是什么 |
[02:33] | Scary big. | 这可非同一般 大事件 |
[02:36] | – You think I can… – No, you cannot call Natalie. | – 我能… – 不 你不能给Natalie打电话 |
[02:38] | You cannot call Dr. Kroger. | 也不能给Kroger医生打电话 |
[02:39] | How could you call them if you don’t exist? | 也不能给Kroger医生打电话 |
[02:42] | Monk, they want to lock you away, | 如果你都不存在了 怎么会给他们打电话呢 |
[02:44] | and they have the evidence to do it. | Monk 他们可想把你关起来 正愁没证据呢 |
[02:45] | And after this little stunt, they could put me away too. | 在这次小小的特技表演之后 他们能把我也干掉 |
[02:49] | You better get going. There is a bus stop behind the gas station | 你最好离开 |
[02:55] | up on Silvertree. | 银树那边的加油站后面有个车站 |
[03:03] | Hey, thanks. | 嘿 |
[03:06] | Thanks for killing me. | 谢谢 |
[03:09] | Hey, that’s what friends are for. | 谢谢你杀了我 |
[04:29] | Natalie. | 嘿 |
[04:31] | Hey. | 这就是哥们嘛 |
[04:33] | How are you doing? | 嘿 |
[04:34] | I don’t know. About the same. | 你怎么样了 |
[04:37] | These were out front. | 我不知道 |
[04:40] | From Sharona. | 还是老样子 这些花放在前门口 |
[04:42] | Oh. Oh, they’re beautiful. | Sharona送的 |
[04:44] | Um, why don’t you put them over there. | 真漂亮 |
[04:52] | She and Benjy are gonna fly in for the service. | 放那儿吧 |
[04:55] | It’s funny. | 她和Benjy正飞来参加葬礼 |
[04:57] | When he was alive, he always said he didn’t have any friends. | 真有趣 他还在的时候 总说自己没有朋友 |
[05:04] | Hey, would it be okay if I wrote a song for the service? | 嘿 我为葬礼写首歌 可以吗 |
[05:07] | Oh, yeah, Randy, that would be wonderful. | 好啊 |
[05:10] | He would’ve liked that. | Randy 很不错 |
[05:11] | Mr. Monk was a big, big, big… | 他会喜欢的 |
[05:15] | He knew how much you really love music. | Monk先生非常 非常 |
[05:18] | Great. | 非常… |
[05:22] | Look, I found one of him smiling. | 他知道你有多么热爱音乐 好的 |
[05:25] | Didn’t see that very often. | 瞧 |
[05:30] | Listen, Natalie, the captain’s out front. | 我找到一张有笑容的照片 这可不常见 |
[05:32] | He’d really like to come in. | 听着 Natalie |
[05:35] | No. | 队长就在门外 他真的想进来 |
[05:40] | Natalie, he didn’t have a choice. | 不 Natalie 他当时别无选择 |
[05:43] | – Monk fired the first shot. – You know what? | – 是Monk先开的枪 – 别说了 事情总有余地的 |
[05:44] | Don’t tell me that. There’s always a choice. | – 是Monk先开的枪 |
[05:46] | He could have fired a warning shot. | – 别说了 事情总有余地的 |
[05:48] | – That’s not the way we’re trained. – Okay, you know what? | 他可以开枪以示警告 – 我们受的训练可不是这样 – 那朝着他的腿开枪呢 或者根本不开枪呢 |
[05:49] | How about shot him in the leg or not fired at all? | – 我们受的训练可不是这样 |
[05:54] | God, I can’t believe it. | – 那朝着他的腿开枪呢 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry. | 或者根本不开枪呢 天啊 我真不敢相信 |
[05:59] | – I can’t believe he’s gone. | |
[06:01] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 – |
[06:05] | Hey, the door was open. | 我不敢相信他已经不在了 抱歉 |
[06:12] | Is there anything I can do? | 嘿 门没关 |
[06:18] | I understand. I’ll catch you later. | 我能做些什么吗 我明白 |
[06:21] | Wait, no, captain. | 稍后再来看你 等等 |
[06:24] | I’m sorry. | 不 队长 |
[06:26] | This must be harder on you than anybody. | 对不起 |
[06:28] | Please, come… come in. | 其实你比任何人都要难受 |
[06:31] | Thanks. | 请进吧 |
[06:33] | Ooh, pretty flowers. | 谢谢 |
[06:35] | Uh… | 哦 |
[06:37] | So have they found his… | 花真美 |
[06:39] | Uh, no, not yet. | 找到他的… |
[06:42] | The Coast Guard says they might never find him. | 没 |
[06:44] | It just depends on the currents. | 还没找到 海岸警卫说或许永远都找不到他了 |
[06:45] | Yep. | – 这得看海流 – 对 |
[06:46] | It’s just that I’m planning the service, | 我在准备葬礼 |
[06:48] | and it’s just hard without closure. | |
[06:50] | I appreciate that. | 有始无终很难 |
[06:52] | I, uh… | 我了解 |
[06:55] | Randy told me that you rented out the Legion of Honor. | 我… |
[06:58] | Yeah. | Randy说你把荣誉勋章租出去了 |
[06:59] | And he also said that you took out a loan to cover the costs? | 是的 他还说你申请了贷款以支付费用? |
[07:03] | – Yeah, that’s right. – It’s just, uh… | – 是的 |
[07:05] | I don’t think you need to be so extravagant. | 没错 – |
[07:10] | – You don’t, huh? – No. | 这… 我觉得你不需要如此铺张 |
[07:12] | In fact, I remember once, | – 你觉得不需要? – 是的 |
[07:13] | Monk told me, | 事实上 我记得Monk曾对我说过 |
[07:14] | he said that if anything ever happened to him, | 他说如果他出了什么事 |
[07:16] | he, um… | 他… |
[07:18] | wouldn’t want anybody to go into debt. I cannot believe you’re saying that. | 他不想有人因此而负债 |
[07:22] | He was your friend. | 真不敢相信你会这么说 |
[07:24] | Nat, I’m just trying to honor what he… | 他可是你的朋友啊 |
[07:26] | No, no, no, no, no. He loved you. | Nat 我只是想兑现他说的… |
[07:28] | I mean, he really loved you, | 不 不 不 不 他喜欢你 我是说 我真的很喜欢你 |
[07:29] | and you sit here and… I changed my mind. | 而你坐在这儿 |
[07:31] | I want you out of here. | 我改变主意了 |
[07:33] | I’m going to ask you to leave, please. | 我想让你出去 |
[07:37] | Look, um, | 请你离开吧 请 |
[07:39] | Natalie, you don’t understand. | 听着 |
[07:40] | Yeah, I don’t. I’m sorry, captain. | Natalie 你不明白 是啊 我不明白 对不起 队长 再见 |
[07:42] | Goodbye. | 是啊 我不明白 对不起 队长 再见 希望我不在这儿 欢迎来到Sparks Nevada |
[08:31] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[08:34] | Rodriguez | Rodriguez, how many times have I told you? |
[08:36] | It doesn’t have to be perfect, hombre. | 我要说多少次 |
[08:38] | You don’t have to clean the inside of a cigarette lighter. | 没必要做到十全十美 |
[08:41] | Nobody cares about the inside of a damn cigarette lighter! | 伙计 |
[08:45] | Put it down! | 没必要把打火机里面都清理干净 该死的没人会在意打火机里面 |
[08:47] | Rodriguez, | 把它放下 |
[08:48] | the faster we work, the more money we make. | Rodriguez 工作干得越快 |
[08:51] | Fast, more money. Slow, less money. | 我们赚得越多 快 |
[08:54] | Comprende? Good. | 赚钱多 慢 赚钱少 |
[09:01] | 55, you’re all set! | 明白吗 很好 55号 |
[09:05] | Look, Rodriguez, it’s not that complicated. | 准备好了 听着 Rodriguez |
[09:08] | Even you can understand. | 这没什么复杂的 |
[09:09] | We get paid per car, get it? | 连你都能懂 我们按车辆数赚钱 |
[09:12] | Per car. | 明白了吗 – 车辆数? |
[09:16] | Mr. Larry! Larry, relax. | – 是的 |
[09:18] | You’re going to have another stroke. | Larry先生 Larry 放轻松 |
[09:19] | This guy’s the best rag man I ever seen. | 你又要受打击了 |
[09:22] | Look at that car. It’s better than new. It’s like a diamond. | 这家伙是我见过最傻的人 看看那辆车 |
[09:25] | When the owner sees it, he gonna love it. | 比新车还新 就像颗钻石 |
[09:27] | He gonna tell all his friends. | 车主看到会爱上它的 |
[09:28] | He’s gonna be a customer for life. | 他会告诉所有的朋友 |
[09:29] | Well, it’s about friggin’ time. | 他也成为我们终生的顾客 |
[09:32] | I’ve been waiting over there 20 minutes. | 我浪费了太多时间 |
[09:33] | You won’t be seeing me again. | 我已经等了20多分钟了 |
[09:42] | Have a nice day. | 我再也不来这儿了 今天过得开心 |
[09:45] | Rodriguez, I’m warning you. | Rodriguez 我警告你 |
[09:49] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你 |
[10:06] | Hello. One minute. | |
[10:08] | Mr. Rodriguez? | 你好 稍等 |
[10:09] | Just… Just a minute. | Rodriguez先生? |
[10:14] | – Hello. – I’m sorry to bother you. | 稍等 |
[10:16] | You were asking about room number ten. | – 你好 – 抱歉打扰你 |
[10:18] | – You wanted to switch? – Yeah. | 你以前问过10号房间 你想换吗 |
[10:22] | My father said ten will be available on Sunday, | 是的 我父亲说10号房 |
[10:25] | but you | 周日就可以搬进去了 但是… |
[10:26] | understand it’s basically | 你知道其实它和这间房一模一样 |
[10:28] | the same room, just a different number. Right, I-I-I understand. | 只是数字不同而已 |
[10:36] | Uh… | 是的 |
[10:38] | Shh! Be a good girl. | 我…我…我知道 |
[10:39] | I’m sorry, she’s just a puppy. | 乖点 |
[10:41] | We’re still teaching her. | 抱歉 它还只是只小狗狗 我们还在教它 |
[10:43] | She’s not on a leash? Where’s her leash? | 它没带狗链吗 它的狗链呢 |
[10:44] | – She should have a leash. – Oh, no. | – 它应该带狗链 – 不 它有个特殊的项圈 其实是个电击颈圈 |
[10:46] | She has a special collar, actually, a shock collar. | – 它应该带狗链 |
[10:48] | My father put a wire around the motel. | – 不 |
[10:51] | It’s like an invisible fence. | 它有个特殊的项圈 其实是个电击颈圈 我父亲在汽车旅馆周围装了电线 |
[10:53] | If she wanders too far, she gets a little zap. | 就像一道无形的栅栏 如果它溜达得太远 就会被电击 |
[10:55] | Yeah, I know how she feels. | 是啊 |
[10:57] | Oh, uh, here. | 我了解它的感受 |
[11:00] | What’s all this? | 这儿 这都是些什么 |
[11:01] | It’s just research. I’m writing a story. | 这都是些什么 只是做调查 我在写故事 |
[11:04] | Oh, you write about criminals? | 你写的罪案题材吗 |
[11:06] | – Like, mysteries? – Well… | 比如推理小说 |
[11:07] | You know what you should write about? | 这… 你知道你应该写哪方面的吗 |
[11:09] | You should write about this. | 你知道你应该写哪方面的吗 |
[11:12] | It actually just happened two miles from here. | 你应该写这个 |
[11:14] | A highway worker was killed. | 事实上就发生在离这儿两英里远的地方 |
[11:16] | Really? Yeah? | 一个高速公路工人遇害了 |
[11:17] | Yeah, it’s a real-life mystery with real clues and everything. | – 真的吗 |
[11:20] | Um, yeah, it was a hit-and-run, actually. | – 是啊 |
[11:23] | They’re looking for a silver SUV. | 这才是真人真事的推理小说 事实上 这是肇事后逃逸 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 他们在找一辆银色的SUV |
[11:25] | – I can leave it if you want. – No, no, that… that’s okay. | – 是啊 – 如果你愿意 我就把它搁这儿 |
[11:28] | You… you can take it. | 不 |
[11:29] | Take… take… | 不 没关系 |
[11:31] | Well, I’ll let you get back to your work. | 你拿着吧 |
[11:34] | Good night, Mr. Rodriguez. | 拿走吧 那我就不打扰你工作了 |
[11:35] | Good night. | – 晚安 |
[11:36] | Eureka, what are you doing? | Rodriguez先生 – 晚安 |
[11:38] | Come on, Eureka, let’s go. | Eureka 你在干嘛呢 |
[11:44] | Eureka. | 来吧 Eureka |
[11:48] | He’s over here. I think it might be your boy. | 我们走 他在那儿 |
[11:51] | Male Caucasian, late 40s, 5’11”. | 我想可能是你要的人 男性 |
[11:53] | I read the posting. Said gunshot wound. | 高加索人 40多岁 |
[11:56] | Yes, sir, it looks like two to the chest. | 5英尺11英寸 我看了关于枪伤的记录 |
[11:58] | The coast guard just fished him out of Avalon Bay. | 是的 |
[12:02] | Is that a tattoo? | 看起来胸膛中了两枪 |
[12:05] | Yes, sir. | 海岸警卫刚把他从Avalon海湾打捞上来 |
[12:23] | It’s not him. | 那是纹身吗 是的 |
[12:25] | Of course it isn’t him. | 不是他 |
[12:27] | I’ve been telling you, Monk is alive. | 当然不是他 |
[12:29] | You can’t be sure. | 我一直都告诉你 Monk还活着 |
[12:31] | That’s true, I can’t. You can. | 你不能确定 没错 |
[12:34] | He’s out there. He’s somewhere. | 我不能 可是你能 |
[12:37] | Find him! | 他不在这儿 他在某处 |
[12:46] | Does everybody have them? You have yours? Good. | 找到他 – |
[12:53] | – Hey, captain. – Hey. | 大家都拿到了吗 – 很好 |
[12:55] | Are you okay? | 嘿 队长 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 你还好吗 |
[12:58] | Why wouldn’t I be fine? | 是的 |
[12:59] | No reason. Rollins is still in the office. | 我很好 为什么我不好呢 |
[13:02] | The guys are wearing these for Monk. | 没有原因 Rollins还在这儿 |
[13:04] | We weren’t sure if you wanted to wear it. | 这些家伙为悼念Monk都戴上了这个 |
[13:05] | Of course I do, Randy. | 我们不知道你会不会戴 |
[13:08] | Um, thank you. | 当然我会戴 |
[13:12] | Two? | Randy 谢谢 |
[13:13] | For the other arm. | – 两个? |
[13:14] | Right. To make it even. | – 另一只胳膊 |
[13:16] | – Make ’em even. – Monk. | 对啊 要相同 |
[13:22] | Hello, Sheriff Rollins. | – 要相同 |
[13:24] | Make yourself at home. | 好啊 Rollins治安官 |
[13:26] | You read the paper today? | 请自便 |
[13:28] | I did. I read the sports page. | 你看了今天的报纸吗 |
[13:30] | I did the jumble. | 看了 |
[13:32] | Not the jumble. | 我看了体育版 还做了猜字游戏 |
[13:33] | This, page five. | 不是猜字游戏 |
[13:38] | Male, Caucasian, | 这儿 第五版 |
[13:40] | 5’11”. | 男性 高加索人 |
[13:42] | Late 40s. | 5英尺11英寸 |
[13:44] | – Is it Monk? – No. | 40多岁 |
[13:45] | It’s not Monk. | – 是Monk吗 |
[13:47] | I was at the morgue last night. | – 不 |
[13:50] | The guy had a tattoo and red hair. | 不是Monk 昨晚我去了停尸房 |
[13:53] | Ah, I thought it was strange. | 那家伙有纹身 而且是红头发 我觉得这事真是蹊跷 |
[13:56] | What was strange? | 蹊跷是指什么 |
[13:57] | Well, | 蹊跷是指什么 |
[13:59] | I’ll tell you what was strange. | 那么 |
[14:05] | You weren’t there. | 我就告诉你蹊跷之处 |
[14:08] | A bulletin was sent in. It was in the daily log. | 你不在那儿 |
[14:10] | You must have read it. | 有一份简报 就在日志里面 |
[14:12] | You guys won’t mind if I hang around a few more days, | 你肯定看过了 |
[14:15] | see if anything else washes up? | 你们不会介意我在这儿再多留些日子吧 |
[14:18] | Knock yourself out. | 看看还有什么被冲上岸来 |
[14:20] | We can use all the help we can get. | 不必客气 我们能利用所有提供的帮助 |
[14:22] | – We all got to suffer. – Yeah. | – 我们都要面对 |
[14:25] | I’ll see you boys around the campus. | – 是啊 |
[14:27] | Bye-bye. | – 校园里再见 |
[14:39] | What? | – 再见 |
[14:41] | It’s a good question. | 什么 |
[14:43] | Why didn’t you check it out? | 问得好 |
[14:45] | Because I was busy. | 为什么你不找出答案呢 |
[14:46] | I was turning over rocks, | 因为我很忙 |
[14:49] | trying to get a bead on that son of a bitch. | 我在搬石头 |
[14:57] | He just bought a second house in Catalina. | 仔细对准那个狗娘养的 |
[14:59] | And a new BMW, and look at this. | 他刚刚在Catalina买了第二栋房子 |
[15:03] | He’s got two offshore bank accounts | 还有一辆新的BMW 看看这个 |
[15:06] | on a sheriff’s salary. | 他有两个海外银行帐户 |
[15:08] | Randy, this guy is dirty. I can smell him. | 就治安官的薪水 Randy |
[15:30] | What is it? | 这家伙肯定有猫腻 |
[15:33] | This one’s been repainted. | 我闻都闻出来了 是什么 |
[15:35] | Recently. | 这是被重新喷漆的 |
[15:38] | It used to be silver. | 不久之前 |
[15:42] | They’re looking for a silver SUV. | 这车以前是银色的 |
[15:58] | Are you okay? | 他们在找一辆银色的SUV |
[16:09] | What are you doing? | 你没事吧 |
[16:13] | Well, at least make it look like you’re working. | 你在做什么 |
[16:15] | I need you to look under the car. | 至少做个工作的样子啊 你看看车底 |
[16:17] | What? | 什么 |
[16:19] | Just… behind this fender. | 什么 |
[16:21] | Inside, tell me what you see. | 在挡板后面 |
[16:23] | Check the axle. | 进去看看 告诉你看到些什么 |
[16:24] | You’re gonna get us both fired. | -检查轮轴 |
[16:26] | – Right… Right behind this front wheel. | |
[16:30] | What are these? | 你会让我们都丢饭碗的 |
[16:40] | A highway worker was killed. | 就在前轮轴后面 |
[16:50] | And so these are gonna go | 这些是什么 有个高速公路工人被杀了 |
[16:52] | to his brother Ambrose’s house, | 这些都要搬去他哥哥Ambrose的家 |
[16:54] | and those will go to my garage. | 这些搬去我的车库 |
[16:58] | All these books. What was he, a professor? | 全是书 |
[17:00] | No, a detective. | 他是教授吗 |
[17:03] | An amazing detective. | 不 |
[17:05] | He could look at a room or a person | 是侦探 一个神奇的侦探 |
[17:07] | and see things that nobody else could see. | 他能看穿一间屋 |
[17:09] | Like the car wash guy. | 一个人 看到别人看不到的东西 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 就像那个洗车工 是啊 |
[17:13] | What car wash guy? | 是啊 |
[17:15] | The guy in Nevada. I was just reading about him. | 什么洗车工 |
[17:19] | Here. It’s in today’s paper. | Nevada的一个家伙 我刚刚读到他的事 |
[17:21] | They call him the “Car Wash Columbo.” | 这儿 今天的报纸 |
[17:23] | He solved a big hit-and-run case single-handedly. | 他们都叫他”汽车工福尔摩斯” |
[17:26] | Yeah. Sounds like a real character. | 他单枪匹马地破了一桩肇事逃逸大案 听起来像个真实的人物 |
[17:29] | His boss says it takes him a whole hour to wipe down every car. | 他老板说他洗一辆车要花一整个小时 |
[17:31] | Won’t even use the same rag twice. | 一块擦车布从不用两次 |
[17:34] | Can I see that? | 能给我看看吗 |
[17:36] | Yeah. There’s no picture. | 好的 |
[17:41] | I guess he’s modest too. | 没有照片 |
[17:44] | Leland Rodriguez. | 我猜他也很低调 |
[17:46] | His name is Leland? Captain Stottlemeyer. Where is he? | 他叫Leland? |
[17:53] | – I don’t know. – Where is he? | Stottlemeyer队长 他在哪儿 – 我不知道 – 他在哪儿 |
[17:57] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[17:59] | Well, it matches the set in your mother’s kitchen. | 不是我的 这和你母亲厨房里的相吻合 |
[18:01] | – How do you explain that? – Well, my mom’s not the only one… | – 你怎么解释 |
[18:03] | – I have to talk to you. – Natalie, what are you doing? | – 不只是我妈妈一人有… |
[18:04] | Is this him? It’s him, isn’t it? | – 我必须和你谈谈 – Natalie 你在干嘛 是他吗 这是他 不是吗 他就是”洗车工福尔摩斯” |
[18:06] | He’s the “Car Wash Columbo.” | 是他吗 |
[18:08] | “Car Wash Colum…” | 这是他 不是吗 |
[18:11] | Um, Reginald, we need to take a break. | 他就是”洗车工福尔摩斯” |
[18:14] | Cool, I’ll wait outside. | Reginald 我们先休息一会儿 |
[18:16] | Nice try, kid. | 太好了 我在外面等等 |
[18:17] | Jackson, could you baby-sit my young friend here for a minute? | 好的 孩子 Jackson 你能看着我的小朋友一会儿吗 |
[18:21] | Go on. | 好的 |
[18:25] | Shhh. | 去吧 |
[18:29] | It’s him, isn’t it? | 是他 |
[18:35] | Oh, my God. | 不是吗 |
[18:37] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[18:39] | Oh, my God. | 哦 |
[18:41] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 天啊 |
[18:43] | Natalie, Natalie, Natalie, Natalie. | -你为什么不告诉我 |
[18:46] | I am so sorry. | |
[18:48] | You’re sorry?! | – 我很抱歉 |
[18:51] | But how? | – 你很抱歉? |
[18:52] | Bulletproof vest. | 怎么可能 |
[18:53] | We couldn’t tell anybody. | 防弹衣 |
[18:57] | “Leland Rodriguez”? | 这事谁都不能说 |
[18:58] | – That’s his name. – Well, that’s just stupid. | – 那是他的名字 – 真够傻的 |
[19:01] | What’s he doing in Nevada? | 他在Nevada做什么 |
[19:02] | He’s supposed to be avoiding attention, | 他在Nevada做什么 他应该避免引人注意 破帽遮颜过闹市 |
[19:04] | staying off the radar. | 他应该避免引人注意 |
[19:05] | – He’s all alone? – Natalie, you can’t tell anybody. | 破帽遮颜过闹市 他一个人生活? |
[19:07] | You can’t tell Randy. You can’t even tell Julie. | Natalie 这事谁都不能说 |
[19:09] | – Randy doesn’t know? – No. I’m trying to protect him. | 不能告诉Randy 不能告诉Julie |
[19:13] | – From what? – I’m not sure. | Randy也不知道这事吗 不知道 |
[19:15] | There’s something going on here. | 我在保护他 -保护他什么 -我不肯定 |
[19:16] | That Sheriff Rollins, he framed Monk | 出了些事 |
[19:18] | for shooting the six-fingered man. You were there. | Rollins治安官陷害Monk杀死了六指男人 |
[19:21] | They were gonna send Monk away forever. | 你当时在场 |
[19:23] | And it’s not just Rollins. | 他们想让Monk永远消失 |
[19:24] | Rollins is working for somebody, | 这事不只是Rollins一人 Rollins只是为他人卖命而已 |
[19:26] | maybe somebody in the governor’s office. | – 或许是州长办公室的人 – 哦 天啊 |
[19:27] | Oh, my God. | – 或许是州长办公室的人 – 哦 天啊 |
[19:29] | It might go higher than that, I’m not sure. | 或许还要更高层 |
[19:30] | I’m still working on it. I just need a little more time. | 我不确定 |
[19:34] | I have to see him. | 我还在调查 需要更多的时间 |
[19:35] | Natalie, no. | – 我必须要见他 |
[19:36] | Leave him alone. | – Natalie 不行 |
[19:38] | He’s safe where he is. | 让他一个人待着 |
[19:40] | You have to promise me you’re not gonna do anything. | 他现在在那儿很安全 |
[19:41] | Promise me. | 你要向我保证 不擅自行动 |
[19:43] | Okay. Okay, I promise. | 向我保证 好的 |
[20:09] | Make me happy. | 好的 我保证 |
[20:10] | She’s on the move. | 说点高兴的 |
[20:12] | It looks like a real road trip. | 她要出发了 |
[20:14] | Took her daughter to a neighbor’s, | 看起来是公路旅行 |
[20:16] | packed a suitcase. | 她把女儿托给邻居照顾 |
[20:17] | Stay with her. | 收拾好了行李 |
[20:18] | She’ll lead you right to him. | 盯着她 |
[20:20] | What do I do when I find him? | 她会带你找到他 |
[20:22] | Do you really have to ask? | 我找到他后该怎么做 |
[20:24] | No, sir, I do not. | 这还需要问吗 |
[20:33] | ♪ Tru… Trudy Trudy ♪ | 不需要 |
[20:37] | Okay, okay, I’m gonna, uh, | 先生 |
[20:39] | just give you a little heads up | 好的 好的 我会… 在葬礼之前让你抬头注意的 |
[20:40] | before the service. | 在葬礼之前让你抬头注意的 |
[20:42] | Uh-huh. | |
[20:43] | It’s, uh, it’s kind of a protest song. | 这是一首护佑之歌 |
[20:46] | It’s gonna be pretty controversial, | 会引起很大争议 |
[20:48] | especially the tenth verse, | 特别是第十节 |
[20:50] | where I talk about the actual shooting. | 当我谈起枪击 |
[20:53] | I mean, I don’t mention you by name. I just… I call you “The Man.” | 我不会提到你的名字 |
[20:56] | The tenth verse? | 只把你叫做”那个人” |
[20:57] | Randy, how many verses are there in total? | 第十节? Randy 总共有几节 |
[21:00] | Uh, 14 so far, and a bridge. | 目前为止 14节 再加上一个过渡乐节 |
[21:02] | Good. ♪ Why ♪ ♪ Tell me why ♪ ♪ Did a good man ♪ | 很好 |
[21:54] | ♪ Have to die? ♪ ♪ Shot down ♪ ♪ In his prime ♪ ♪ 48 ♪ ♪ Or 49 ♪ | (Randy很投入 |
[22:13] | ♪ Why ♪ ♪ Tell me why ♪ – ♪ Did a good man ♪ – Randy. ♪ Have to die? ♪ Randy, he’s not dead. | 我们很痛苦) |
[22:27] | ♪ Has.. ♪ | Randy 他没死 |
[22:35] | We faked it. | 我们伪装的 |
[22:39] | Monk jumped off the pier. | Monk从码头跳下去 |
[22:48] | He was wearing a bulletproof vest. | 他穿了防弹衣 |
[22:52] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[22:57] | He’s alive. Yep. He’s in hiding | 他还活着 |
[23:01] | until we figure out what the hell’s going on. | 是的 |
[23:04] | I can’t believe it. | 他藏起来了 |
[23:10] | You okay? | 直到我们查明事实真相 我不敢相信 |
[23:12] | Did… | – 你没事吧 – 这… |
[23:13] | Yeah, uh… | 是的 |
[23:15] | I’m thrilled, yeah. | |
[23:16] | Yeah, I just… | 我太震惊了 |
[23:20] | You look disappointed. | 是的 |
[23:23] | It’s just… it’s the best song I ever wrote. | 我… |
[23:27] | Well… Well, save it. | 你看起来很失望 |
[23:29] | It’s a great song. | 这是我写过的最棒的歌 可以歇菜了 |
[23:31] | He’s gonna die one day. | 歌很棒 |
[23:33] | Yeah. But you’re not gonna shoot him. | 他有一天会死的 |
[23:36] | You never know. | 是啊 |
[23:42] | Hey, Sherlock Holmes, | 不过你没向他开枪 你永远不会知道 |
[23:43] | you know how to lock up, right? | 嘿 福尔摩斯 你知道怎么锁上 对吧 |
[23:45] | Make sure you put the rags in the washing machine. | 确定你把抹布放在洗衣机里 |
[23:47] | Don’t clean the washing machine. | 可别清洗洗衣机啊 |
[23:48] | Just put the rags in the washing machine, | 可别清洗洗衣机啊 |
[23:50] | understand? | 把抹布放进去就好 明白了吗 |
[23:51] | See you mañana. | 再见 |
[24:11] | Monk Hola, señorita. | |
[24:13] | Hola. | 我知道是你 |
[24:15] | Mr. Monk, I know it’s you. | 纸巾怎么了 为什么我需要… |
[24:22] | What’s with the wipe? Why would I need a… | 哦 |
[24:27] | Oh, God. Oh, God, why didn’t you tell me? | 天啊 |
[24:30] | To protect you. | 天啊 |
[24:32] | I thought Rollins might be watching you. | 你为什么不告诉我 为了保护你 |
[24:34] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. Why would Rollins… | – 我想Rollins可能会监视你 |
[24:37] | Adrian, don’t move a muscle. | – 真可笑 Rollins为什么会… |
[24:39] | Show me your hands. | Adrina 别动 把手举起来 |
[24:40] | You too, Miss Teeger. | 你也一样 Teeger女士 |
[24:42] | Ah, you are knee-deep in it now, buddy. | 你也一样 Teeger女士 趴在地上 |
[24:45] | You’re the one that’s in trouble. | 有麻烦的人是你 |
[24:46] | We know all about how you set Mr. Monk up | 有麻烦的人是你 我们都知道你怎么陷害Monk先生 |
[24:48] | and switched the gun barrels. | 并且互换了枪管 |
[24:49] | If anybody’s going to prison, it is you. | 并且互换了枪管 如果有人进监狱 那就是你 |
[24:52] | Thanks for stopping by, Natalie. | 谢谢你来看我 Natalie |
[24:53] | Let me tell you about the real world, Natalie. | 谢谢你来看我 Natalie |
[24:57] | It’s never about what happened. | 让我来告诉你真实世界 Natalie 从来都与事实真相无关 |
[24:59] | It’s always, can you prove what happened? | 而是和你能证明的事情有关 |
[25:03] | All right, Adrian, we’ve done this before. On the ground, | 照我刚刚说的做 |
[25:07] | face down. | 趴在地上 |
[25:21] | What was that? | 面朝下 |
[25:22] | It was supposed to… | 这是什么 |
[25:24] | It was supposed to go faster. | 这应该… |
[25:40] | Come on out, buddy. | 应该滚得再快些 出来 |
[25:42] | Don’t make me do something I’m not gonna regret. | 伙计 别逼我做我不会后悔的事 |
[25:52] | You too, Natalie. | 你也是 Natalie |
[25:54] | Aiding and abetting. | 同谋 |
[25:56] | I gotta call the big man. | 我要打电话给那个大人物 |
[25:58] | He’s not paying me enough for this crap. | 他付的钱可不够应付这些垃圾 |
[26:01] | The big man? This way. | 大人物? 走这边 |
[26:16] | Over there. | 这儿 好的 |
[26:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[26:34] | We’re taking his car so he can’t follow us! | 你在做什么 我们上他的车 他就追不上我们了 |
[26:36] | Come on! | – 快 – 走 走 走 走 走 |
[26:38] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | – 快 – 走 走 走 走 走 快 |
[26:49] | You got anything else? Any pay stubs? | 你找到什么了吗 银行存根? |
[26:51] | No, no pay stub. | 没有 没有存根 找到一张生日卡 |
[26:53] | I have a birthday card | 没有 没有存根 |
[26:55] | and an unpaid electrical bill. | 找到一张生日卡 未缴的电费单 |
[26:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:59] | Okay, there’s a check for $10,000 | 等等 有张1万块的支票 |
[27:01] | made out to Angel County Children’s Center. | 是给天使县儿童中心的 |
[27:03] | Angel County Children’s Center. | 天使县儿童中心 |
[27:11] | No such animal. | 没有 |
[27:12] | Okay, that check is dirty. Who wrote it? | 没有 好的 那张支票有问题 是谁开的 |
[27:14] | The Xanadu Corporation. | Xanadu公司 |
[27:15] | Xanadu Corporation. | Xanadu公司 |
[27:17] | No, “X.” | Xanadu公司 |
[27:25] | Xanadu, | 不 是”X” |
[27:26] | a division of the Orpheum Investment Group. | 是Orpheum投资集团的分公司 |
[27:31] | Yeah, which is controlled by the Blue Danube Foundation, | 为蓝色多瑙河基金会所控 |
[27:33] | – Blue Danube Foundation? – Which is owned by… | 蓝色多瑙河基金会 |
[27:38] | Oh, my God. | 所有者是… 哦 |
[27:44] | Who’s Dale Biederbeck? | 天啊 |
[27:50] | Not too hard. | Dale Biederbeck是谁 |
[27:51] | The new skin is the most tender. | 别太用力 新长出来的皮肤是最娇弱的 |
[27:55] | Mmm! That’s it, right there. | 就这样 那儿 |
[28:00] | I dreamt about you last night. | 我昨晚梦见你了 |
[28:02] | Do you ever dream about me? Sometimes. | 你梦见过我吗 |
[28:07] | I wonder if we’re having the same dream. | 有时 |
[28:11] | I doubt it. | 我想我们是否有过同样的梦 |
[28:15] | Biederbeck. You have a visitor. | 我怀疑 |
[28:20] | You have ten minutes. | 你有访客了 |
[28:21] | The eager Miss Teeger! | 你有十分钟的时间 热心的Teeger女士 |
[28:24] | You took a big chance coming here. | 你下了很大决心来这儿 |
[28:28] | The photos I’ve seen don’t do you justice. | 你和我在照片上看到的不太一样 |
[28:31] | Althena, we’ll have to continue this tomorrow. | Althena 我们明天再继续 |
[28:34] | Remember where we left off. | 记住今天做到哪儿了 |
[28:41] | Do you mind? | |
[28:43] | Watching Althena walk away is the only exercise I get. | 不介意吧 |
[28:54] | You get a manicure every day? | 目送Althena离开是我唯一的活动 |
[28:57] | A computer, your own telephone. | 你每天都做指甲美容吗 你有电脑 电话 |
[28:59] | It doesn’t look like you’re suffering. | 看起来你没在受难啊 |
[29:00] | Believe me, Natalie, I suffer. | 看起来你没在受难啊 相信我 |
[29:02] | Remember the day you got the news about Mitch? | Natalie 我很不好过 记得你得到Mitch消息的那天 |
[29:06] | That’s where I live. | 那是我活着的地方 |
[29:07] | – How do you know about… – About your dead husband? | 那是我活着的地方 – |
[29:09] | You work for Adrian Monk, Natalie. | 你怎么知道… – |
[29:11] | That makes you and your family my business. | 知道你丈夫的死? 你为Adrian |
[29:15] | Is that the governor? | Monk工作 Natalie |
[29:17] | I’m a big fan. | 那就使你和你的家庭变成我的事 是那个州长吗 |
[29:18] | Didn’t he just refuse to commute your sentence? | 我是个狂热的粉丝 |
[29:20] | Turn it off, please. | 难道他不是拒绝对你减刑吗 |
[29:22] | Turn what off? | 请把它关掉 |
[29:23] | The video recorder in your purse. | – 把什么关掉 – 你包里的录像机 |
[29:25] | I won’t be confessing to anything today, Natalie. | 今天我可不会坦白什么 |
[29:29] | Natalie We don’t have to play games. | |
[29:31] | I know Adrian Monk is alive. | 我们不需要玩游戏 我知道Adrian Monk还活着 |
[29:32] | I never believed his oldest friend | 我知道Adrian Monk还活着 |
[29:35] | Leland Stottlemeyer would actually shoot him. | 我从不相信他的老朋友 Leland |
[29:37] | Did you? | Stottlemeyer会对他开枪 你呢 |
[29:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:43] | To tell the truth, I’m so relieved. | 说实话 我很欣慰 |
[29:46] | I don’t want Monk dead. | 我不希望Monk死掉 |
[29:48] | Ever since he put me here, | 从他让我进来这儿以后 |
[29:51] | my dream has been to trade places with the man. | 我的梦想就是和他换地方 |
[29:54] | I want Monk here! | 我想让Monk待在这儿 |
[29:57] | In this hellhole, rotting away, | 在这个恶心的地方 慢慢枯萎 |
[30:00] | slowly, slowly, slowly. | 逐渐 |
[30:02] | What about Sheriff Rollins? | 逐渐 逐渐 |
[30:03] | – What about him? – We know he’s on your payroll. | -那Rollins呢 |
[30:06] | Is he really? | -他什么 我们知道你付钱给他 |
[30:07] | He used to work here as a prison guard. | – 真的吗 – 他以前是这儿的狱警 |
[30:08] | Is that where you met him? | 你就是在这儿认识他的吧 |
[30:10] | And we know you hired Frank Nunn. | 你就是在这儿认识他的吧 我们还知道你雇Frank Nunn |
[30:11] | You brought him back from South America. | 你把他从南美带回来 |
[30:14] | You’re planning something. | |
[30:15] | Whatever it is, Mr. Biederbeck, | 你在计划着什么 不管是什么计划 Biederbeck先生 你都可以忘记了 这是不会发生的 |
[30:17] | you can forget about it; It’s not going to happen. | 不管是什么计划 Biederbeck先生 |
[30:19] | I’m afraid you’re too late, Natalie. | 你都可以忘记了 这是不会发生的 |
[30:20] | Wheels are in motion. | 恐怕你说得太晚了 Natalie 箭在弦上了 |
[30:22] | It was nice meeting you. | 箭在弦上了 很高兴见到你 |
[30:23] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, before you go, | 很高兴见到你 等等 等等 等等 你走之前 |
[30:25] | turn on your little machine. | 把你的小机器打开 |
[30:27] | I want to say hello to your boss. | 我想跟你的老板打个招呼 |
[30:36] | Hello, Adrian. | 你好 Adrian |
[30:37] | How’s my favorite desperado? | 你好 |
[30:40] | So nice meeting Natalie. | Adrian 我最爱的亡命徒怎么样 |
[30:42] | We had a wonderful chat. | 很开心见到Natalie 我们聊得很不错 |
[30:43] | She hardly seemed repulsed by me at all. | 她看起来完全不讨厌我 事实上 |
[30:45] | In fact, I think I might offer her | 等你进来 我出去之后 |
[30:49] | a job when you’re in here and I’m out there. | 我考虑给她份工作 |
[30:53] | He kept saying that. | 他一直这么说 |
[30:54] | He kept talking about trading places with you. | 他一直这么说 一直说要和你换地方 |
[30:56] | He thinks he’s getting out. | 他觉得自己快出来了 |
[30:58] | Well, if he’s thinking of squeezing through the bars, | 如果他想从铁栏中穿出来的话 |
[31:00] | he’s got 400 pounds to go. | 他可是有400磅啊 |
[31:02] | What is that behind him? | 他背后是什么 |
[31:04] | I knew you were going to ask me that. That’s why I zoomed in. | 那是他要求的 |
[31:07] | It’s a computer. | 是台电脑 |
[31:08] | It’s a weather report. Riverton, California. | 是台电脑 |
[31:11] | Riverton. | 是天气预报 加利福尼亚州的Riverton |
[31:13] | Don’t screw with me, man. I held up my end. | 别耍我 伙计 我遵守了我的诺言 |
[31:15] | I just got back from Riverton. | 我刚从Riverton回来 都搞定了 我们能安全离开 |
[31:16] | It’s all set up. We’re good to go. | 我刚从Riverton回来 |
[31:18] | Riverton. | 都搞定了 |
[31:28] | The governor? | 我们能安全离开 |
[31:30] | They’re gonna kill him. | 州长? |
[32:16] | Where is he? | 他有危险 |
[32:17] | Do you see him? | – 他在哪儿 – 你看见他了吗 |
[32:18] | Where is he? | – 他在哪儿 |
[32:36] | Mr. Biederbeck, can you talk? | – 你看见他了吗 |
[32:39] | You’re missing a beautiful parade. | 他在哪儿 Biederbeck先生 方便说话吗 |
[32:41] | Lots of balloons. | 你错过了一场盛大的游行 |
[32:42] | I was hoping for some fireworks. | 有很多气球 |
[32:45] | I think they’re saving that for the end. | 我希望来点焰火 我想他们不会用了 |
[32:47] | – Here, here. – Hey, hey. | – 那儿 – 嘿 嘿 |
[32:49] | Excuse me, excuse me, this man’s a detective. | – 那儿 – |
[32:51] | – Well, former… former detective. – You have to stop the parade. | 嘿 嘿 打扰一下 他是个侦探 |
[32:53] | We think there’s a bomb in the governor’s car. | – 前侦探 – 你们必须停止游行 |
[32:55] | It’s Dale Biederbeck, Dale The Whale. | 州长的车上有炸弹 |
[32:57] | Have you heard of him? | 是Dale Biederbeck干的 |
[32:58] | It’s okay. I didn’t either. | 你听说过他吗 |
[33:00] | He’s a killer. He’s in San Quentin. | 没关系 我也没听过 |
[33:01] | He’s been serving two consecutive… | 他是个杀手 他被关在San |
[33:04] | consecutive life terms. | Quentin监狱 他连杀了两… |
[33:05] | The governor refused to commute his sentence, | 两个人 |
[33:07] | but the lieutenant governor will. | 州长拒绝减刑 |
[33:09] | He’s got the lieutenant governor in his pocket. | 可是副州长会 他买通了副州长 |
[33:11] | That’s what this whole thing has been about. | 这就是事实真相 |
[33:13] | If he kills the governor, he gets out of jail. | 如果他杀了州长 那他就会出狱 |
[33:15] | They hired a hitman named Frank Nunn. | 他们雇了一个名叫Frank Nunn的职业杀手 |
[33:17] | He has six fingers. It doesn’t matter. | 他有六个指头 这不重要 |
[33:19] | Yeah, see, Nunn was here in Riverton a week ago. | 瞧 |
[33:22] | We think he planted a bomb in the governor’s car. | Nunn一周前去了Riverton |
[33:25] | They didn’t need him anymore. | 我们认为他在州长的车里安放了炸弹 |
[33:26] | Nunn was a loose end, so they killed him. | 他们不再需要他了 |
[33:27] | It was a two-fer. They killed Nunn, | 留着Nunn是个祸害 所以他们杀了他 |
[33:28] | and they tried to frame me for it. | 这就是其中之一 他们杀了Nunn |
[33:30] | Biederbeck hates me. | 他们想要陷害我 Biederbeck恨我 |
[33:31] | He… He wants to trade places with me. | 他想和我换地方 这是你说的吗 |
[34:02] | There he is! Go! Go! | 我们现在不能调查核实 抱歉 |
[34:05] | See that guy? He’s wanted for murder. | 他来了 他来了 |
[34:07] | Get your men. Get after him. | 看到那家伙了吗 他是杀人通缉犯 |
[34:08] | Now! Let’s go! | 叫上你的人 |
[34:16] | How’s he gonna do it? Remote control? | 追他 我们走 |
[34:18] | No, no-no, they would’ve set it off already. | 他要怎么做 |
[34:21] | It must be on some kind of timer or… | 远距离遥控? |
[34:33] | What’s wrong, boy? | 不 不 |
[34:41] | Eureka. | 他们已经准备好了 肯定有什么计时器 |
[34:42] | Excuse me? | 或者… 怎么了 |
[34:44] | Natalie, I just solved the case. | 什么 |
[34:45] | Eureka? | Natalie 我刚刚破案了 |
[34:46] | No-no-no-no… I mean Eureka’s a dog. | – 不 |
[34:49] | She was wearing one of those shock collars | 不 不 |
[34:51] | with a little receiver. | 我是说Eureka是条狗 它戴着电击项圈 |
[34:54] | Look. There… There… There’s a battery. | 有一个小接收器 看 |
[34:58] | It’s wired to a transmitter that runs through that banner. | 那儿 那儿是电池 |
[35:06] | The bomb must be hooked to one of those dog collars. | 它被绑在发射机上 通过那面旗帜 |
[35:10] | Oh, my God. So when the car goes by the banner… | 炸弹肯定是套在狗项圈上 天啊 |
[35:14] | Hey, stop this parade! | 等车路过那面旗帜… 嘿 |
[35:16] | Captain Leland Stottlemeyer, S.F.P.D. | 停下来 Leland |
[35:18] | Stop the parade. The governor’s in danger. | Stottlemeyer队长 旧金山警局 |
[35:20] | Okay! | 停止游行 州长有危险 好的 停止 |
[35:29] | I need you people to stop! | 全停下来 |
[35:30] | Stop! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 全停下来 停下来 |
[35:32] | Hold up! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[35:34] | I need you people to stop! | 等等 |
[35:38] | Natalie, what are you doing? | 停下来 |
[35:40] | I’m a police officer. Stop the parade. | Natalie 你做什么 |
[35:42] | I need for you to stop the parade now. | 我是警察 |
[35:44] | Stop this parade! | 停下来 马上停下来 |
[35:46] | Nat-Natalie, what are you doing? | 停下来 |
[35:48] | It’s Rollins! Stop the parade! | Natalie 你做什么 |
[35:51] | – No… no… – Drag her down. | 你干嘛 停下来 |
[35:53] | Get her down here. | 不 不 把她拉下来 |
[35:55] | John rollins, you’re under arrest | 她拉下来 |
[35:57] | John for murder and conspiracy to commit. | |
[36:00] | We know you’re working for Biederbeck. | Rollins 你因涉嫌谋杀和同谋被捕了 |
[36:01] | – We know you framed Monk. – Me? You’re under arrest. | 我们知道你为Biederbeck工作 我们知道你陷害Monk |
[36:03] | Obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting. | 我? 被捕的是你 |
[36:05] | Arrest him! | 防止司法公正 同谋 |
[36:06] | No! I’m a captain with the San Francisco Police Separtment! | 把他抓起来 |
[36:09] | Arrest him! | 住手 我是旧金山警局的队长 |
[36:11] | He’s out of his jurisdiction. | 抓他 |
[36:12] | Arrest him! | 他已经没有权力了 抓他 |
[36:13] | Captain, the trigger is in the banner! | 队长 |
[36:19] | Wait! Trudy! No! | 触发器在旗帜上 等等 |
[36:23] | Trudy No! | |
[36:34] | Wait, stop! | 不 不 |
[36:35] | Stop! There’s a bomb! | 等等 等等 有炸弹 |
[36:39] | There’s a bomb! | 有炸弹 |
[37:01] | There’s a bomb! | 有炸弹 |
[37:04] | Don’t move the vehicle! | 别开车 |
[37:07] | There’s a bomb, I’m telling you. Hold on! | 有炸弹 |
[37:14] | Look at this! | 等等 |
[37:16] | Clear these people out of here! | 看看这个 |
[37:17] | Everybody clear! | 疏散人群 |
[37:19] | Call the bomb squad. | 快撤 |
[37:21] | Uh, we don’t have one. | 通知炸弹小组 |
[37:23] | It… It’s in the budget for next year. | 我们没有 |
[37:26] | I don’t think we can wait that long. | 明年的预算里才有 我想我们可等不了这么久 |
[37:42] | Could you take your hands off my friend, please. | 你能把手从我朋友身上拿开吗 |
[37:44] | He’s had a long day. You have right to remain silent… | 他今天够惊心动魄了 |
[37:51] | Yeah, I know all that stuff. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:52] | Let’s just get the hell out of here. | 是的 |
[38:16] | Good job. | 我全都知道 |
[38:20] | Good job. | 我们走 |
[38:37] | Hello, Dale. | 干得好 干得好 |
[38:38] | Adrian Monk. | 你好 |
[38:41] | Why am I not surprised? | Dale 为什么我不惊讶呢 |
[38:44] | I tried to call, but apparently your phone’s been disconnected. | 我试过打电话 |
[38:48] | Yes, I should’ve done it years ago. | 但是很明显 你的电话打不通 |
[38:49] | Fewer distractions. | 是的 |
[38:51] | I see they took your bed and your computer. | 我几年前就该这么做 |
[38:53] | They were cluttering up the room. | 减少让我分心的东西 我看见他们拿走了你的床和电脑 |
[38:55] | You know me, Monk. I’ve always been a simple man | 他们把房间搞得一团乱 你知道我的 Monk |
[38:57] | of philosophic joys. | 我一直都是个简简单单的人 |
[38:59] | And they’re making you eat in the cafeteria now. | 享受凝神冥想的乐趣 |
[39:01] | That can’t be fun. | 他们现在让你去自助餐厅吃饭 |
[39:03] | At least you won’t be eating alone. | 这可不怎么有趣啊 |
[39:05] | Your little friend Sheriff Rollins | 至少你不会独自吃饭了 |
[39:07] | will be joining you soon. | 你的朋友Rollins很快就来和你团聚了 |
[39:09] | He’s talking to the D.A. right now, telling him everything | 他现在正和地区检察官谈话 |
[39:13] | about how you hired Frank Nunn to plant that bomb | 什么都说了 |
[39:16] | and then killed Nunn and tried to frame me for it. | 你雇Frank Nunn装炸弹的事 |
[39:20] | Might want to save a seat for the lieutenant governor too. | 然后杀Nunn灭口 |
[39:23] | Are you having fun? | 并且企图陷害我 或许也想为副州长留个位子 |
[39:25] | No. | 你在说笑吗 |
[39:28] | But it’s as close as I’m ever gonna get. | 不 |
[39:31] | What did you win, Monk? | 但离我将得到的也不远了 |
[39:34] | Nothing! | 你赢了什么 Monk |
[39:36] | We’re both back where we started. | 什么都没有 |
[39:38] | Not exactly. | 我们都回到了原点 |
[39:42] | The police in Dourados found something | 不一定 |
[39:43] | in Frank Nunn’s apartment. | Dourados警察在Frank |
[39:46] | Nunn Some old letters. | |
[39:48] | He talked about killing Trudy. | 的公寓里发现了点东西 |
[39:53] | He mentioned the man who hired him. | 一些旧信 |
[39:57] | You have a name! | 他提到了杀害Trudy的事 他提到了雇他杀人的人 |
[40:02] | Yeah, not quite. | 你知道名字了 |
[40:04] | Nunn called him “The Judge.” | 是啊 |
[40:08] | The Judge. | 不完全 |
[40:11] | I can’t help you, Adrian. | Nunn叫他”审判者” 审判者 |
[40:13] | Can’t… or won’t? | 我无法帮你 |
[40:18] | A little lead. | Adrian 无法…还是不会? |
[40:20] | How exciting. | 一点线索 |
[40:22] | That should keep you off the street for a while. | 太兴奋了 |
[40:25] | The important thing is that you’re off the street. | 那应该让你在外面多待一会儿 |
[40:27] | You really think these bars can hold me? | 重要的是你不会在外面了 |
[40:36] | Yeah. | 你真觉得这些铁栏挡得住我吗 |
[40:38] | They seem pretty strong. | 是啊 |
[40:41] | Have a good life, Dale. | 看起来很坚实 |
[40:43] | It’s true, Adrian Monk! | 这辈子过得愉快 Dale |
[40:46] | I’m in prison, but you’re in a worse prison! | 是真的 Adrian |
[40:49] | You’re trapped! | Monk 我坐牢 可你是个更坏的人 |
[40:50] | Trapped by your own demons! You’re in your own private hell! | 你被困了 被自己的心魔所困 |
[40:53] | I wouldn’t trade places with you for a billion dollars! | 被监禁在自己的心囚里 我不会和你换地方 |
[40:58] | I mean, another billion dollars! | 十亿都不换 |
[41:02] | You hear me? | 更多的十亿 |
[41:03] | Come back here! I’m… not… done! | 听到了吗 回来 |
[41:06] | Oh, yes, you are. | 我还没完呢 哦 是的 |