时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | And the final number is… 44. | |
[00:06] | Making tonight’s gold rush numbers | |
[00:09] | 35, 4, 7, | |
[00:12] | 53, 23 and 44. | 53 23 以及44 我是你们的淘金女郎 希望各位都能好运中大奖 救命 救命 救命 不 不 别 别 求你了 别 这儿有点不对劲 这儿也不对劲 非常十分地不对劲 非常十分以及极其地… |
[00:16] | This is your gold rush girl Marissa Kessler | |
[00:18] | wishing everyone a lucky lotto day. | |
[00:23] | Somebody help me! | |
[00:31] | Help! | |
[00:37] | Aah! | |
[00:59] | Aah! | |
[01:02] | Help me! | |
[01:12] | No! | |
[01:15] | No! | |
[01:18] | No, no, please, don’t! | |
[01:23] | No… | |
[02:33] | There’s something wrong here. | |
[02:41] | This is wrong. | |
[02:49] | This is very wrong. | |
[02:52] | This is very, very… | |
[02:54] | Wrong? | |
[02:56] | This was no random mugging. | 不对劲? |
[02:58] | This was all about her. | 这不是随机杀人 |
[03:00] | He was after her. | 她就是目标 |
[03:02] | Took her purse and some jewelry. | 他跟踪她 |
[03:04] | He wanted us to think robbery. | 抢走了她的钱包和一些珠宝 |
[03:06] | She was stabbed six times. | 他想制造抢劫的假象 |
[03:08] | That’s right. | 她被刺了六刀 |
[03:09] | Two in the neck, four in the back. | 没错 脖子上两刀 后背四刀 |
[03:10] | Or was stabbed three times. | 脖子上两刀 |
[03:13] | Look at the pattern. | 后背四刀 或者是被刺了三次 |
[03:14] | Two, two, and two. | 看看这个手法 两刀 |
[03:19] | Three times… | 两刀 又两刀 |
[03:20] | with a pair of scissors. | 三次… |
[03:22] | Yes, that’s possible. | 凶器是一把剪刀 |
[03:24] | Who brings scissors to a mugging? | 有这个可能 |
[03:25] | – Scissors say what? – Spur of the moment, not planned. | 谁会用剪刀来行凶抢劫呢 剪刀意味着什么呢 |
[03:28] | Plus… the mud on her shoes. | 可能是一时冲动 |
[03:31] | There’s a mud puddle near the exit. | 并非有预谋 而且 |
[03:33] | But there’s a light right there. | 她鞋上的泥 |
[03:36] | If she was walking, she would’ve seen that. | 在出口附近有个泥水坑 不过那儿有灯 |
[03:38] | So she was running when she left the building. | 如果她是走着出来的 不可能没看见泥水坑 |
[03:40] | Whatever happened started inside. | 所以不管里面发生了什么 |
[03:42] | There was some kind of fight. | 她是跑着离开大楼的 |
[03:44] | He grabbed some scissors and chased her out here. | 发生了打斗 |
[03:47] | Find me the station manager. | 他抓起剪刀 追着她跑出大楼 |
[03:49] | I want a list of every employee that was here last night. | 把电视台经理找来 |
[03:52] | Make that every employee, period. | 我想一份昨晚在这儿的所有员工的名单 |
[03:54] | Yes, sir. Any idea on motive? | 是所有员工的名单 |
[03:56] | I guess you can say that there were 12 million people | 是的 |
[03:59] | with a motive, myself included. | 动机是什么呢 |
[04:01] | This was the lotto girl. | 我想你可以说1千2百万彩民都有动机 包括我 |
[04:03] | She broke my heart three times a week. | 她可是彩票女郎啊 |
[04:06] | What is that? | 她一周就伤了我三次心 |
[04:08] | What’s what? | 那是什么 |
[04:09] | On her fingertips. Is that paint? | 什么是什么 |
[04:12] | Yeah, looks like it. | 她指甲里的 是油漆吗 |
[04:14] | Hey, Gabby! | 好像是 |
[04:16] | Take a sample from her left fingers, left hand. | 嘿 Gabby |
[04:18] | Excuse me, Mr. Monk? | 从她左手手指里取样化验 |
[04:21] | I have a nephew. He’s ten years old. | 打扰一下 Monk先生 |
[04:23] | He’s your biggest fan. | 我有个侄子 十岁了 |
[04:24] | Oh. He clips articles. | 他是你的超级粉丝 |
[04:26] | He thinks you’re cooler than Spider-Man. | 他收集你的新闻 |
[04:28] | Really? Kids! | 他觉得你比蜘蛛侠还厉害 真的吗 孩子啊 |
[04:30] | If I could get your autograph, he’d think I’m some kind of hero. | 真的吗 孩子啊 如果我能得到你的亲笔签名 |
[04:32] | Uh, sorry, Mr. Monk is working. | 他会把我当成英雄的 |
[04:35] | Maybe when he’s finished. | 抱歉 Monk先生现在在工作 |
[04:36] | Oh, sorry. | 等他结束后再说吧 |
[04:37] | Anything else? | 哦 抱歉 还有什么呢 |
[04:39] | Clues, clues, scanning, scanning. | 还有什么呢 线索 |
[04:41] | No, that’s it, all done. | 线索 检查 检查 |
[04:42] | You said something about an autograph? | 就这样吧 没有了 收工了 |
[04:44] | That would be great. Thank you so much. | 你刚刚说签名 是吗 |
[04:46] | I got… | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[04:52] | Uh, would you mind? Uh… | 我有… 介意吗 |
[04:55] | Would you mind? Perpendicular. | 介意吗 |
[04:59] | Put your head down. Your hair’s in the way. | 要垂直 头低一点 |
[05:01] | Head down, head down. | 你的头发挡住了 低头 |
[05:04] | – Are you okay? – Oh, she’s fine. | 低头啊 你没事吧 |
[05:07] | – She looks mad. – No, that’s just her look. | 她很好 |
[05:11] | What’s that? | 她快抓狂了 |
[05:15] | “It looks like her number came up.” | 不 |
[05:17] | It’s a zinger. | 她就这表情 那是什么 |
[05:19] | She’s a lotto girl. Her number came up. | “看来她的号码出来了” 这可是一句相当有才的语录啊 |
[05:21] | – Get it? – Mm-hmm. | 她是彩票女郎 她的号码出来了 |
[05:22] | You remember last year Sergeant Beecham | 明白吗 |
[05:24] | shoved that junkie into a lamp post, | 明白 你还记得去年Brechan警官 |
[05:26] | and he said, “I’ll keep you posted.” | 把那个瘾君子硬逼到灯柱旁 |
[05:27] | – Oh, yeah, I heard about that. – Everybody heard about it. | 然后说 “我会和你保持联系” 是啊 我听说了 |
[05:29] | I mean, people were repeating it. | 所有人都听说了 |
[05:31] | It was famous. | 大家都重复这句话 这句话很有名 |
[05:32] | This is even better. | 这句话很有名 |
[05:34] | This is a classic. | 这句可比那句好多了 |
[05:36] | If you say so. | 经典啊 |
[05:37] | Yeah, I just need to pick the right moment. | 随你怎么说 我只需要找到合适的时机 |
[05:41] | Captain, if you’re ready to release the body, | 队长 如果你准备好了签放尸体 |
[05:44] | I can take her downtown. | 我把她送去市区 |
[05:46] | Okay. | 我把她送去市区 |
[05:50] | I still don’t get it. | 好的 |
[05:52] | Who’d want to kill the lotto girl? | 我还是弄不明白 谁会想杀彩票女郎呢 |
[05:54] | I guess her number came up. | 我猜她的号码出来了 |
[06:00] | Hey, what are you doing? | |
[06:02] | Hey, what are you doing? That was my line, man. | 嘿 你这是干嘛 嘿 你这是干嘛 |
[06:04] | What are you talking about? | 你抢了我的台词 伙计 |
[06:05] | I just said the exact same thing two seconds… | 你在说什么 |
[06:07] | Ask the captain. | 两秒钟之前我刚说过一模一样的话 |
[06:08] | Randy, this is a crime scene, for God sakes… | 不信问队长 Randy 这可是犯罪现场啊 |
[06:10] | No, you heard me. | 不 你听见我说的 |
[06:11] | You know what? He must’ve heard me. | 不 你听见我说的 |
[06:13] | Oh, it’s okay, look. | 他肯定偷听了 |
[06:14] | It’s written in my notebook right here. | 没关系 |
[06:17] | See that? | 瞧 这句话就明明白白地写在我的本子里 |
[06:18] | “It looks like her number came up.” | 看见了吧 |
[06:21] | Let’s see your notebook. | “看来她的号码出来了” |
[06:22] | I-I didn’t write it down. I just thought of it. | 给我看看你的本子 |
[06:24] | Oh, please, come on! Can you believe this guy? | 我…我又没写下来 我刚想到就脱口而出了 |
[06:27] | You know what? | 哦 拜托 这话谁信 |
[06:28] | I’m gonna have your badge, Officer Kil… | 你知道吗 我要收回你的警徽 你叫… |
[06:30] | Come on, Shecky, let’s walk it off. | 走了 快走 |
[06:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[06:35] | I’m Stan Lawrence. I’m the station manager. | 打扰一下 我是Stan |
[06:37] | Here’s that list you wanted. | Lawrence 电视台经理 |
[06:39] | Oh, great, great, great. I’ll make sure they get it. | 这是你要的名单 哦 |
[06:41] | How long did she work here? | 好的 好的 我一定会交给他们的 |
[06:42] | Not long. Just a few weeks. | 她在这儿工作多久了 |
[06:44] | I still can’t believe it. | 时间不长 就几个周而已 |
[06:46] | I-I should’ve put more lights back here. | 我还是无法相信 |
[06:48] | Oh, no, no, no, you can’t blame yourself. | 我应该在这儿后面多装几盏灯 |
[06:50] | It was after midnight. The parking lot was empty. | 哦 不 不 |
[06:52] | More lights wouldn’t have made a difference. | 不 这不怪你 事发时已经是午夜以后了 停车场空无一人 |
[06:54] | Thank you, officer. That’s very nice of you to say. | 就算灯再多也无济于事 谢谢你 警官 |
[06:56] | I’m not an officer. I work with Mr. Monk. | 你能这么说真好 |
[06:59] | Is that Adrian Monk? | 我不是警官 我和Monk先生一起工作 |
[07:00] | I’ve heard of him. He’s a genius, right? | 是Adrian Monk吗 |
[07:03] | And you’re his partner. | 我听说过他 他可是个天才啊 |
[07:04] | Partner/babysitter/ assistant/babysitter. | 而你是他的搭档 搭档等于保姆 |
[07:10] | What’s your name? | 助手也等于保姆 说到底还是个保姆 |
[07:12] | Natalie Teeger. | 你叫什么 |
[07:13] | Ms. Teeger, I know this probably sounds callous, | Teeger女士 |
[07:16] | but have you ever done any acting? | 我知道这样问有点无情 |
[07:17] | Me? No! | 不过你有过表演经历吗 |
[07:19] | Well, here’s my problem. | 我? 没有 |
[07:21] | We’ve got another show tomorrow night, | 我有个麻烦 明晚我们还有个节目 |
[07:23] | and I know it’s terrible timing, | 时间很要命 |
[07:24] | but we need someone to pick the numbers. | 时间很要命 |
[07:26] | You mean on TV? | 不过我们需要有人拿出号码 |
[07:28] | I think you’re a natural. | 你是说上电视? |
[07:29] | No, I don’t think so. | 我觉得你很有天分 |
[07:31] | Here you go. | 不 我倒没觉得 |
[07:33] | I was just talking to his nephew on the phone. | 给你 我刚刚和他侄子通了电话 |
[07:35] | He couldn’t even believe it was really me. | 他简直不敢相信真的是我 就像Fats |
[07:38] | Felt like… Felt like Fats Domino. | Domino (著名音乐人) |
[07:40] | Mr. Monk, this is Mr. Lawrence. | Monk先生 这是Lawrence先生 |
[07:41] | – He’s the station manager. – Hi. | Monk先生 这是Lawrence先生 他是电视台经理 |
[07:43] | He just asked me to be the new lotto girl. | 嗨 |
[07:45] | Only for one night. | 他邀请我做新的彩票女郎 |
[07:47] | We can hold a regular audition over the weekend. | 只是一晚而已 |
[07:49] | What do you think? | 我们可以在周末举行面试 |
[07:51] | I don’t know. | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:52] | What do you think? | 我不知道 |
[07:54] | Oh, I think it sounds like fun. | 你觉得如何呢 |
[07:55] | I know, but here’s the thing. | 哦 我觉得这蛮有意思的 |
[07:58] | Tomorrow is… Wednesday. | 我知道 不过有个问题 明天是周三 |
[08:01] | Oh, we already made plans. | 哦 |
[08:03] | What plans? | 我们已经有安排了 |
[08:05] | Me making dinner while you vacuum the rug? | 什么安排 |
[08:07] | Exactly. And here’s the other thing. | 我做饭来你吸地? |
[08:10] | If I let you take a night off, | 没错 还有其他问题 |
[08:11] | I have to let everybody take a night off. | 如果我放你一晚上的假 |
[08:13] | Who’s everybody? | 我就得放所有人的假 |
[08:14] | What are you talking about? It’s just me. | 哪儿来的所有人 |
[08:16] | Mr. Monk, come on. It’s one night. | 你说什么呢 就我一个嘛 |
[08:19] | Well, then I’ll guess I’ll just have to say no… | Monk先生 拜托 |
[08:24] | Kay. | 就一个晚上 那我想我必须说不… |
[08:26] | Nokay. | 行 |
[08:28] | Nokay. | 不…行 不…行 |
[08:31] | Which is it? “No” or “Okay?” | 到底是什么 “不”还是”行”? |
[08:34] | Nokay. Noookay. | 不…行 |
[08:37] | He’s trying to say okay. | 不…行 |
[08:39] | That’s as close as he’s ever gonna get. | 他的意思是”行” |
[08:40] | Nokay. | 他只能说成这样了 不…行 |
[08:42] | – Nokay. – I’m so excited. | -不…行 -我接受了 |
[08:44] | Nokay. | -不…行 -我接受了 |
[08:45] | She looks nervous. | 不…行 |
[08:47] | I don’t care, as long as she’s lucky. | 她看起来很紧张 |
[08:49] | Is it too much? | 我无所谓 只要她够幸运 |
[08:51] | You look great. | 太夸张了吗 你看起来很棒 |
[08:52] | Excuse me, new girl. New girl, you’re off your mark. | 你看起来很棒 抱歉 新女郎 |
[08:55] | My mark? | 新女郎 你要站在你的标记上 -90秒? |
[08:56] | Yeah, the big “X” on the floor. Look where I’m pointing. | 你的标记? 是的 地板上的大X |
[08:59] | – 90 seconds! – 90 seconds? | 就我指的那儿 |
[09:01] | Wait, no, no, no! I don’t have a script. | |
[09:02] | Excuse me, I never got a script. | 等等 不 不 我的稿子呢 |
[09:04] | There is no script. This is the lottery. | 抱歉 我还没拿到稿子呢 |
[09:05] | For the love of God, if there was a script, | 没有稿子 这是彩票节目 |
[09:07] | we’d all be rich. | 俺的神啊 要是有稿子的话 |
[09:08] | – Oh, God. – Amateurs. | 我们早就发了 -哦 |
[09:13] | Captain, lieutenant. | 天啊 -业余就是业余 |
[09:15] | How’s the investigation going? | 队长 中尉 |
[09:17] | Well, we’re just getting started. | 调查得怎么样了 |
[09:19] | Spoke to the staff, the camera crew. | 我们才刚开始 |
[09:20] | Everybody said they left the building after the show. | 问过了员工 |
[09:23] | They usually do. | 摄影师 大家都说节目结束后就离开了 |
[09:24] | Well, somebody was here. The girl didn’t stab herself. | 他们一般都这样 可是还有人在这儿 |
[09:27] | You wanted to know if Marissa received any fan mail. | 那女的总不能自己捅自己吧 |
[09:31] | Some of them are pretty dicey. | 你问过Marissa是否收到过粉丝的来信 有些信确实有危险的味道 |
[09:33] | You know, personal. I put them on top. | 人身攻击 |
[09:35] | I need quiet, everyone! New girl. | 我把它们放在上面 |
[09:38] | New girl, you’re on in five, | 所有人安静 |
[09:41] | four, three, two, | 新女郎 新女郎 |
[09:45] | Good evening… people. | 5秒后开始 大家晚上好 |
[09:49] | Welcome to the big Gold Rush pick 6. | 欢迎收看淘金大中奖 |
[09:53] | I’m Natalie Teeger. Are you ready to play? | 我是Natalie |
[09:58] | Teeger Then let’s play… the lottery. | |
[10:02] | And the first number is… | 你们准备好了吗 |
[10:05] | Turn it on! | 那我们就开始吧 |
[10:09] | Turn it on! | 第一个号码是… 打开啊 |
[10:10] | Oh! | 打开啊 |
[10:12] | Oh, my God! | 哦 |
[10:15] | And the first number is… 25. | 天啊 |
[10:19] | My mother’s birthday. | 第一个号码是25 |
[10:22] | The next number… | 我妈妈的生日 |
[10:25] | 52! | 下一个是… |
[10:27] | 52… cards in a deck. The next number is… | 52…一副牌 |
[10:36] | 7. The seven dwarves. | 下一个是… |
[10:40] | Seven dwarves. | 7个小矮人 |
[10:45] | 32. | 7个小矮人 |
[10:46] | 32 teeth. | 32颗牙 |
[10:50] | And… whoo! | 然后是… |
[10:53] | 10 | 10, my boss’ absolute favorite number. |
[10:57] | Oh, crap. | 我老板最爱的数字 |
[10:58] | Apparently not everybody’s favorite. | 哦 |
[11:00] | And the final number is 17. | 真是扯淡 显然不是所有人的最爱 |
[11:03] | My daughter’s age. Hi, Julie! | 最后一个号码是17 |
[11:06] | Once again, the Gold Rush numbers are | 我女儿的年纪 嗨 |
[11:09] | 25, 52, 7, | Julie 再报一遍 |
[11:11] | 32, 10, and 17, | 本期淘金大奖的号码是 32 |
[11:15] | so that’s it for now. | 10 以及17 |
[11:17] | Keep playing lotto. | 今天的节目就是这样 |
[11:19] | You’ll thank me later. | 多买多中奖哦 |
[11:21] | Heh! | 你会感谢我的 |
[11:24] | You’ll thank me later. | |
[11:26] | That’s my line. I say that. | 你会感谢我的 |
[11:29] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 这是我的话 我常说的 |
[11:31] | You know, I might as well flush 20 bucks | 很受伤 对吧 |
[11:33] | down the toilet once a week. | 我还不如每周直接把20块冲进马桶 |
[11:36] | I was terrible. Wasn’t I terrible? | 天啊 太恐怖了 |
[11:38] | – Yes. – You were great. | 我表现得很烂吧 |
[11:39] | God, I don’t know what happened. I just got so nervous. | -你很好 -天啊 我不知道怎么了 |
[11:41] | You were great. | 我紧张得不得了 |
[11:43] | It’s like a tax on the stupid. | 你很不错 |
[11:45] | Come on, Randy. We’re parked out front. | 就像对傻瓜收税一样 走吧 |
[11:47] | Great job. | Randy 我们的车停在前门 |
[11:48] | Well, thank you, Mr. Monk. | 干得不错 |
[11:51] | – Oh, it was fun. – Yeah. | 谢谢 Monk先生 |
[11:53] | I’m glad you did it. | 真有意思 |
[11:54] | What a fun thing to do only one time | 是啊 |
[11:58] | and never try it again or mention it again. | 很高兴你完成了 这么有意思的事只做一次就好 |
[12:00] | Natalie, where you going? | 千万别再试了 提都不要再提 |
[12:02] | Mr. Lawrence, I told you I wasn’t an actor. | Natalie 你要去哪儿 |
[12:04] | – I’m so sorry. – Sorry about what? | Lawrence先生 我说过我不是演员 很抱歉 |
[12:06] | That you did such a terrific job? | 为什么抱歉 |
[12:08] | The phones are lighting up like crazy. | 因为你做的十分出色吗 |
[12:10] | They love you. | 电话像疯了似的响个不停 |
[12:11] | And those little ad lib things you did. | 他们都喜欢你 还有你那些即兴表演 |
[12:13] | You were wonderful. Wasn’t she wonderful? | 还有你那些即兴表演 你很了不起 她是很了不起吧 |
[12:17] | So… what do you say? | 那么…你觉得怎么样呢 |
[12:18] | About what? | |
[12:20] | About doing it full-time. | 什么怎么样 做全职 |
[12:21] | It’s just three nights a week. | 做全职 一周只要三个晚上 |
[12:22] | I promise it won’t interfere with your day job. | 一周只要三个晚上 |
[12:25] | I mean, I don’t know. You really thought I was good? | 我保证不会影响你白天的工作 我不知道 |
[12:27] | I told you when I met you you’re a natural. | 你真的觉得我行吗 |
[12:29] | Oh! Mr. Monk? | 我第一次见到你时就说过 你很有天分 |
[12:33] | Well, why… | 哦 Monk先生? |
[12:35] | Why don’t we think about it? | 那… |
[12:36] | Okay, I will. | 那…我们还是再想想吧 |
[12:40] | I just did. I want to do it! | 好的 我会的 |
[12:42] | Oh, Mr. Monk, I’m so sorry, | 我想好了 我想做 |
[12:43] | but I could really use the money, | 哦 Monk先生 很抱歉 |
[12:44] | and I think it could be fun. | 不过我又多了笔收入 |
[12:45] | There you go. A star is born! | 而且这确实很有趣 太好了 又一颗星星诞生了 |
[12:49] | D-d-don’t worry. It’s not gonna change a thing. | 别担心 |
[12:51] | My job with you always comes first, I promise. | 不会有什么变化的 |
[12:54] | Come on, we’ve got a million things to do. | 你的工作肯定第一 我保证 |
[12:56] | We gotta talk to the publicity people and set up a photo shoot. | 来吧 我们很太多事要做 得和宣传人员谈谈 |
[12:58] | I hope your afternoon is free… | 再安排拍照 |
[13:12] | Natalie. Oh, I hate that picture! | 希望你下午有空… |
[13:35] | I like the other one better. The one on the trolley cars. | 哦 我讨厌这张照片 我喜欢另一张 |
[13:37] | What do you think? | 电车上那一张 |
[13:39] | I don’t know. | 你觉得呢 |
[13:40] | Oh, my God, it’s so weird | 我不知道 |
[13:42] | seeing myself on a bus like that. | 哦 天啊 看着公车上的自己 |
[13:44] | I mean, I can’t believe it’s really me up there. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[13:47] | I can’t believe this is really happening. | 真不敢相信会是我 |
[13:49] | I can’t believe it either. | 真不敢相信这一切是真的 |
[13:55] | I hate to bring this up, but we have work to do. | 我也无法相信 |
[13:59] | Remember, your predecessor, Marissa Kessler. | 我不愿这么说 不过我们还有工作 |
[14:01] | Murder victim. | 还记得吗 你的前任 |
[14:03] | Multiple stab wounds. Does that ring a bell? | 惨遭谋杀 |
[14:05] | Sorry, sorry. | 多次刺伤 想起来了吗 |
[14:07] | All right, Randy and the captain are probably already there. | 抱歉 |
[14:11] | Should be just around the corner. | 抱歉 Randy和队长可能已经到了 |
[14:13] | It’s number 24. | 应该就在转角 |
[14:15] | 24. | 是24号 |
[14:16] | 24! | |
[14:18] | 24. | |
[14:19] | – Are you done? – Sorry, let’s do this. | 你有完没完 |
[14:22] | What’s the guy name again? | 抱歉 来吧 |
[14:24] | Who was it? Her ex-boyfriend? | 那家伙叫什么 |
[14:26] | No! | 那是谁 她前男友? |
[14:27] | No, the ex-boyfriend had an alibi | 不 |
[14:29] | and he checked… Oh, God. | 前男友有不在场的证据 |
[14:31] | That’s right, you weren’t at the meeting this morning. | 他…天啊 |
[14:33] | But I had to shop for a dress. | 对了 你今早没参加会议 |
[14:35] | I can’t wear the same thing every show. | 我得去买裙子 |
[14:37] | I had to wear the same blouse three times last week. | 总不能每期节目都穿一条裙子吧 |
[14:39] | Three! | 上周同一件衣服我就穿了三次 |
[14:40] | Three. | 三次啊 |
[14:42] | Three, tres, three. | 三次 |
[14:44] | – Hello. – Sorry. | |
[14:46] | Just remind me. | 还在吗 抱歉 |
[14:47] | All right, his name is Malcolm O’Dwyer. | 提醒我一下 |
[14:49] | He’s some kind of lottery fanatic. | 好吧 他叫Malcolm O’Dwyer |
[14:52] | Wrote a bunch of fan letters to Marissa before she was killed. | 他是个彩票迷 在Marissa被害之前 给她写了一堆信 |
[14:56] | Hey! I’m a big fan! | 嘿 |
[14:58] | Thank you very much. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[14:59] | Not you. The lotto girl. | 谢谢 |
[15:01] | You’ll thank me later! | 不是你 |
[15:05] | That’s not actually my line. | 是彩票女郎 你会感谢我的 |
[15:07] | Mr. Monk said it first! | 那其实不是我的台词 |
[15:09] | I thought that was you. It’s you, right? | Monk先生先说的 |
[15:11] | – Yeah, yes, it is. – Yeah. | 我就说是你 真的是你 对吧 |
[15:13] | Natalie Teeger. Oh, my God. | 是的 是的 是啊 |
[15:16] | I hate to bother you. Would you mind? | Natalie Teeger 天啊 |
[15:18] | – We really do have to… – Oh, sure. | 不好意思打扰你 你介意吗 |
[15:20] | We should… We should head up. | -我们得… -哦 当然可以了 |
[15:22] | Mr. Monk, do you mind? | 我们应该走了 |
[15:23] | Captain’s probably… | Monk先生 介意吗 |
[15:24] | Mr. Monk. | 队长可能已经在… |
[15:26] | Bend. Bend a little. | Monk先生 |
[15:28] | Bend, please. | 弯腰 弯腰 |
[15:29] | Bend. | 请弯腰 |
[15:33] | I never know what to say. | 弯腰 |
[15:34] | I know what to say. | 我真不知道说什么好 |
[15:37] | Did I write those letters? | 我知道该说什么 |
[15:38] | Of course I wrote the letters. | 信是我写的吗 |
[15:39] | My name’s on them. I’m not gonna deny that. | 信是我写的吗 当然 是我写的 |
[15:41] | Did you bother reading them? | 上面有我的名字 我不会抵赖的 |
[15:42] | Yes, sir, I have. | 你没读过吗 |
[15:44] | Well, then you know I didn’t threaten anybody. | 你没读过吗 是的 我看过了 |
[15:46] | I offered the producers and the lottery commissioner | 那你就该知道我没有威胁任何人 |
[15:47] | some constructive criticism. | 我只是向制片人和彩票委员会 |
[15:49] | I don’t know why they don’t listen to me. | 提了些建设性的意见 |
[15:51] | I know more about this lottery system than any living American. | 真搞不懂为什么他们就不听我的呢 对这个彩票系统 |
[15:53] | I’m sure you do, Mr. O’Dwyer. | 我比所有还活着的美国人都懂 |
[15:55] | It’s not just a game. Not to me. | 我很肯定 O’Dwyer先生 |
[15:58] | I can see that. | 对我来说 这不仅是个游戏 |
[16:00] | Where were you a week ago Monday, sir? | 看得出来 |
[16:01] | A week ago Monday. | 上周一你去了哪儿 先生 |
[16:03] | That would be 4, 7, 23, 35, 44, 53. | 上周一 |
[16:08] | Excuse me? | |
[16:09] | I was here. | 你说什么 |
[16:10] | Like always… | 你说什么 我就在这儿 |
[16:13] | Watching a drawing. | 和往常一样… |
[16:15] | Three prime numbers! | 看着开号 |
[16:18] | I did not see that one coming. | 前三个号码 |
[16:22] | Do own a pair of scissors, Mr. O’Dwyer? | 我真是没想到啊 没想到 |
[16:24] | Of course I do. Who doesn’t? | O’Dwyer先生 你有剪刀吗 |
[16:25] | May I see them, please. | 当然有 |
[16:39] | How about some metallic paint? | 谁没有呢 我能看看吗 |
[16:41] | Paint? | 你有金属漆吗 |
[16:43] | Yeah, a shade called titanium black. | 金属漆? |
[16:46] | Do you think I killed Melissa Kessler? | 叫做钛金黑的颜色 |
[16:48] | Well, you do have her picture up all over the wall? | 你觉得是我杀的Melissa |
[16:51] | Kessler? I’ve got everybody’s picture up on the wall. | |
[16:53] | I mean, these are the past lotto girls. | 你满墙尽是她的照片 |
[16:56] | The jackpot winners. People who work there. | 我墙上谁的照片都有 这些都是以前所有的彩票女郎 |
[16:58] | Secretaries, gaffers. They all know me. | 还有头奖得主 那儿的工作人员 |
[17:00] | I’m a freelance journalist. | 秘书 电工 他们都认识我 |
[17:02] | I, uh, publish a newsletter. “Lotto Bulletin.” | 我是自由记者 我出版了一份时事通讯 |
[17:06] | Yeah, I’ve seen that. What’s this? | 彩票期刊 我看过的 这是什么 |
[17:10] | Oh, these are some numbers I’m thinking of playing. | 这是我打算买的一些号码 哦 |
[17:12] | Oh, no, Malcolm, don’t worry. Nobody’s gonna steal your numbers. | 别 Malcolm 别担心嘛 |
[17:15] | Well, you’d be a fool not to. | 没人会偷你的号码 |
[17:16] | These six numbers aren’t just chosen at random. | 傻瓜才不偷 |
[17:19] | They’re my own algorithm | 这六个号码可不是随机挑选出来的 |
[17:20] | based on probability, emerging number patterns | 这是我根据出现数字模式的概率 |
[17:22] | the theories of Sir Isaac Newton. | 以及牛顿理论 |
[17:24] | Isaac Newton. | 才研究出来的算法 |
[17:26] | Really? | 牛顿 |
[17:27] | There’s just six numbers. You only buy one ticket a week? | 真的吗 |
[17:30] | That’s all I need. | 这只不过是6个号码 你一周只买一张彩票? |
[17:31] | How many do you buy? | 这就够了 |
[17:33] | Um… well, it depends. | 你买多少 |
[17:36] | Um… 20. | 不一定 |
[17:40] | You’re just shotgunning it, huh? | |
[17:42] | Rookie move. | 你这是想瞎猫碰上死耗子啊 |
[17:43] | Well, how much have you won? | 一看就是菜鸟 |
[17:45] | How much ever or how much this year? | 那你赢了多少 |
[17:47] | Let’s say ever. | 总共加起来还是今年? |
[17:49] | Zero. | 总共 |
[17:50] | It’s not just about winning or losing. | 零 |
[17:52] | It’s the lottery! | 这不只是输赢的问题 |
[17:54] | It’s all about winning. What else is there? | 这是彩票啊 |
[17:56] | The journey, captain! | 要的就是中奖 |
[17:58] | It’s how you get there. | 否则还要什么 |
[18:01] | I’d rather lose my way | 过程啊 |
[18:04] | then win a $20 million jackpot your way. | 队长 一步步的过程 |
[18:09] | Okay. | 我宁愿一分不中 也不会像你那样一中两千万 |
[18:11] | I think we’re through here. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | You think you’re pretty clever, don’t you, Mr. Lottery expert? | 我们问完了 你自以为很聪明 |
[18:19] | Well, I’ve got news for you. | 是吗 彩票专家? |
[18:21] | We’ve got your number. | 我有个消息要告诉你 |
[18:36] | – Hey. – Mother of mercy. | 我们已经得到了你的号码 嘿 |
[18:38] | Yeah, we were just leaving. | 天啊 |
[18:39] | I don’t blame you. Who is this guy? | 我们刚要走 |
[18:42] | A very colorful dead end. | 我也差不多 这家伙是谁 |
[18:44] | Where’s Natalie? | 很有意思 也很没用 |
[18:46] | Uh, she’s downstairs. | Natalie呢 |
[18:48] | Oh, she’s signing autographs. | 她在楼下呢 |
[18:50] | You hate this, don’t you? | 在忙着签名呢 |
[18:51] | – What? – Natalie getting all the attention. | 你很讨厌 对吧 |
[18:53] | No, I’m happy for her. | 讨厌什么 Natalie吸引了所有眼球 |
[18:55] | Sure you are. | 不 我为她而高兴 |
[18:56] | It’s good for her. She deserves it. | 当然了 |
[18:58] | It’s long overdue. | 这对她很好 是她应得的 |
[18:59] | It’s driving you crazy. I can tell. | 早该如此了 |
[19:02] | You used to be the superstar. Now you’re Garfunkel. | 我看得出来 你快疯了 |
[19:04] | I’m not… Garfunkel. | 以前你才是超级巨星 |
[19:07] | You’re Garfunkel, and you can’t stand it. | 而现在你成了绿叶 我不是…绿叶 |
[19:09] | I’m not Garfunkel. | 你就是绿叶 |
[19:16] | I’m not Garfunkel. | 而且你很受不了 |
[19:21] | Congratulations to all your winners. | 我不是绿叶 我不是绿叶 |
[19:23] | We’ll see you Monday night | 恭喜所有中奖者 |
[19:24] | for the biggest super jackpot in lotto history. | 我们周一晚上再见 |
[19:27] | $212 million. | 到时将揭晓彩票史上最高的金额 |
[19:30] | I’m Natalie Teeger | 两亿一千两百万 |
[19:31] | reminding everybody to try your luck. | 我是Natalie Teeger |
[19:33] | You’ll thank me later. | 大家快去试试运气哟 |
[19:36] | Bye-bye. | 你会感谢我的 |
[19:38] | And we’re out. | 再见 |
[19:39] | Eddie, you did it again. | 结束 |
[19:40] | Please don’t cue the music until I’m waving goodbye. | 结束 Eddie 你又这样 |
[19:42] | – Sorry. – It’s not rocket science. | 在我挥手再见之前请别放音乐 对不起 |
[19:45] | Stan, there you are. Did you get my email? | 这又没什么技术含量 |
[19:47] | – About? – My new idea. | Stan 你来了 收到我的电邮了吗 |
[19:48] | About all the fan letters I’ve been getting. | -关于什么的 -我的新想法 |
[19:50] | I thought I could read a few of them on the air. | 关于我收到的粉丝来信 |
[19:52] | Well, I don’t really think we have time. | 我想可以在节目中念几封 |
[19:53] | Oh, sure we have time. | 我们可没这么多时间啊 |
[19:54] | I’ll just pick the lotto numbers faster. | 当然有时间了 |
[19:56] | Well, you see, Natalie, the show’s about the numbers. | 只需要快点拿出号码就行 你看 Natalie |
[19:58] | That’s why people are watching. It’s not really about you. | 这节目要的就是号码 人们看的就是号码 |
[20:01] | Really? Is that what you’re hearing? | 而不是你 |
[20:03] | Because that’s not what I’m hearing. | 真的吗 你从哪儿听来的 |
[20:05] | Why don’t we discuss this later? I’ll see you Monday. | 我听到的可不这样哦 我们改天再说吧 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 周一见 |
[20:12] | Jeez! Excuse me. | 好吧 天啊 |
[20:14] | Do these cables have to be right here? | 打扰一下 |
[20:16] | Yes, they do. | 这些线非得要放在这儿吗 |
[20:17] | Because they carry your voice from this microphone to that soundboard. | 是的 |
[20:20] | Well, can’t you put them someplace else? | 它们使你的声音从麦克风传入响板 |
[20:21] | I almost broke my neck. | 那你就不能挪挪地儿吗 |
[20:22] | Almost doesn’t count. | 我的脖子差点被摔断了 |
[20:24] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 几乎不行 |
[20:27] | Okay, what are you doing? | 好吧 我自己来 |
[20:28] | Are you mental? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:29] | Put it down, put it down. | 你疯了吗 |
[20:31] | Let it go. I’m taking care of it. | 快放下 快放下 |
[20:33] | I got it. Put it down! | 我来搞定 |
[20:34] | Billy, what the hell are you doing? | 好的 我来 快放下 |
[20:36] | Stan, I can’t work with this guy. | Billy 你在干什么 |
[20:37] | You can’t work with me? | Stan 我没办法跟这家伙一起工作 |
[20:39] | Who do you think you are, lady? | 你没办法和我一起工作? |
[20:40] | I’ve been here for eight years, | 你以为你是谁啊 女士 |
[20:42] | and you’re just another untalented pretty face. | 我在这儿干了八年了 |
[20:44] | – Billy, calm down. – Untalented, huh? | 你不过是一个笨手笨脚的路人甲 |
[20:45] | The ratings keep going up every night. | Billy 冷静 笨手笨脚? |
[20:47] | How do you explain that? | 收视率可是每晚节节高升啊 |
[20:48] | The ratings go up when the jackpot goes up! | 这你又作何解释呢 |
[20:50] | It has nothing to do with you, you moron! | 高收视率是高奖金带来的 |
[20:52] | Billy, I’ve warned you before about your attitude. | 跟你有什么关系 你个傻瓜 |
[20:54] | That’s it. You’re out of here. | Billy 我早就警告过你 注意你的态度 |
[20:56] | You’re fired. Somebody call security! | 就这样 你赶紧给我走人 |
[20:58] | What? No, no, no, fired? | 你被解雇了 快叫保安 |
[20:59] | Wait, no, don’t fire him. | 什么 不 不 不 解雇? |
[21:01] | Look, see, I’m moving it. I’m moving the cable. | 等等 别啊 别解雇他 |
[21:03] | You’re too late, Billy. Get him out of here. | 瞧 我正在移动电线 我正在做呢 |
[21:04] | Stan, Stan, don’t do this. Please, not now, okay? | 太晚了 Billy 带他出去 Stan Stan 别这样 |
[21:06] | – Come on, I’m sorry. – It’s too late, Billy. | 求你了 别这样 好吗 拜托 我道歉 |
[21:08] | I’m apologizing! | -太晚了 Billy |
[21:09] | Mr. Logan has been terminated. I don’t want him back in the building. | -我道歉 Logan先生被解雇了 |
[21:12] | You make sure you get his security pass and keys. | 别让他再踏进这栋楼 别忘了把他的门卡和钥匙收走 |
[21:13] | Get him out of here! | 别忘了把他的门卡和钥匙收走 |
[21:15] | Stan, listen to me. It was my fault too. | 快带他出去 |
[21:16] | I tripped over the cable, I… | Stan 听我说 我也有错 |
[21:18] | Natalie, this is not about you. | 我被电线绊了一下 我… |
[21:19] | Natalie I’ve been warning this guy all summer. | |
[21:21] | Come on, people. | 这与你无关 整个夏天我一直在警告这家伙 |
[21:22] | Let’s get that stage reset and make it look good. | 快点 伙计们 |
[21:24] | Big, big jackpot on Monday. | 重新布置舞台 |
[21:32] | Garfunkel? | 好好布置啊 周一开大奖 |
[21:33] | Yeah, I’m probably the biggest Garfunkel who ever lived. | 绿叶? |
[21:36] | I mean, after all I’ve done for her. | 是啊 |
[21:38] | You know, I give her money almost every week. | 我可能是活着的人中 |
[21:41] | But doesn’t she work for you? | 最大片的绿叶 毕竟我为她做了很多 |
[21:44] | That’s not the… point exactly. | 我几乎每月都付她钱 |
[21:47] | Adrian, Natalie’s a human being. | 难道她不是在为你工作吗 |
[21:51] | Now all this attention can throw a person off-balance, | 这…这不是问题的关键 Adrian |
[21:54] | especially if it comes suddenly and unexpectedly. | Natalie也是人 |
[21:57] | I once wrote a book on body language, | 过多的关注会使人变得轻飘飘 |
[21:59] | and it… | 尤其是来得如此突然 |
[22:01] | It spent all of three minutes on the best seller list. | 我写过一本关于身体语言的书 |
[22:03] | Now I was very young, and I’m sorry to say | 在畅销书排行榜上停留过三分钟 |
[22:05] | I became a bit of a diva. | 那时我还很年轻 |
[22:07] | I didn’t like myself very much. | 不好意思的说 当时我也是注目的焦点 |
[22:09] | Oh, so now you’re on her side. | 我不喜欢那样的自己不好意思的说 这么说你站在她那边 |
[22:11] | The question is why aren’t you on her side? | 问题是 |
[22:13] | Why aren’t you happy for her? | 为什么你不支持她呢 |
[22:15] | Natalie’s your friend. | 为什么你不为她感到高兴呢 |
[22:17] | Maybe you’re afraid… | Natalie是你的朋友啊 |
[22:18] | she doesn’t need you anymore. | 也许你害怕… |
[22:20] | Maybe you’re afraid of losing her. | 她不再需要你了 |
[22:21] | Maybe I just feel insulted. | 你害怕会失去她 |
[22:24] | Insulted? | 或许我只是觉得被羞辱了 |
[22:25] | What I do is hard. | 被羞辱? |
[22:26] | I am out there. | 我做的都是有技术含量的 |
[22:28] | I am sweating out every clue. | 我外出工作 |
[22:30] | I’m putting killers behind bars. | 苦苦找寻每条线索 |
[22:32] | What does she do? | 将罪犯绳之于法 |
[22:33] | What does she do?! | 她干的是什么呢 |
[22:36] | 91. Number 91! | 她干的是什么呢 |
[22:40] | 91. | 数字91 |
[22:42] | Number 91. | |
[22:43] | 91, number 9… | 数字91 |
[22:45] | 91 I mean, how hard is that? | |
[22:47] | A talking monkey could do her job. | 数字91 |
[22:49] | It’s embarrassing. | 这有什么难的 会说话的猴子都能胜任她的工作 |
[22:51] | Actually, that’s 16. | 太尴尬了 |
[22:52] | You’re holding it upside down. | 其实那是16 |
[22:56] | Oh, it’s confusing. | 你拿倒了 |
[22:58] | There’s usually a little line under the nine. | 很容易混淆嘛 |
[23:00] | It goes under the six. The line goes under the six. | 通常9下面都有条细线 |
[23:02] | I’m pretty sure it’s the nine. | 细线在6下面 |
[23:04] | It’s no big deal. I’ve seen it my whole life. | 我确定一定以及肯定是9 |
[23:06] | I’ve never seen it under the six. | 这没什么 我一直都看到细线在6下面 |
[23:08] | Why don’t we ask Natalie then? | 我从没见过在6下面 |
[23:09] | – She’s the expert. – Okay, okay. | 要不然我们问问Natalie 她是专家 |
[23:13] | But I see your point. About the monkey. | 好的 好的 我了解你的意思 |
[23:16] | Look, all I’m trying to say is | 关于猴子 |
[23:17] | it’s not the same Natalie. | 我想说的就是 |
[23:20] | If you knew her, you wouldn’t know her. | 这已经不是原来的Natalie了 |
[23:22] | Last night after the show, she got somebody fired. | 你现在完全认不出她了 昨晚节目后 |
[23:24] | Really? | 就因为她 有人被炒了 |
[23:25] | One of the crew, the sound guy. | -真的? |
[23:27] | There were some wires on the floor. | -其中一个员工 管音响的 |
[23:29] | She was like… | 地板上有些电线 |
[23:33] | Complaining and… | 她就这样… |
[23:35] | I mean, I met the guy when I was… He was a nice kid. | 抱怨… 我见过那家伙 |
[23:38] | Now what’s he gonna do? | 是个好人 |
[23:40] | What’s he gonna do? | 现在他以后该怎么办 |
[23:53] | Wait. Don’t tell me. | 该怎么办 |
[23:54] | Sound engineer Billy Logan, right? | 等等 不是吧 |
[23:56] | Oh, my… what are you doing here? | 你是音效师Billy Logan 对吧 |
[23:58] | Oh, my God, come in, come in, come in, come in! | 哦 天啊 |
[24:00] | Oh, I can’t believe this. | 你在这儿做什么 天啊 |
[24:14] | You’ve been taking pictures of me. | 快进来 快进来 我真不敢相信啊 |
[24:16] | Yeah, I thought I saw you. | 你一直在拍我 |
[24:18] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我见过你 |
[24:20] | There was nothing on the web site, | 希望你不会介意 |
[24:22] | so I took a few candids. | 网站上什么都没有 |
[24:24] | Uh, they’re for the next issue. | 所以我偷拍了几张 |
[24:27] | Cast and crew after-hours, behind the scenes. | 这是下一期的内容 |
[24:30] | While I have you here, | 幕后工作人员的闲暇生活 对了 |
[24:33] | I have, uh, well, a couple of questions. | 我还有几个问题 |
[24:42] | It’s not your lucky day. | 我有几个问题 今天可不是你的幸运日啊 |
[24:53] | What a shame. Just a kid. | 真是遗憾啊 还是个孩子 |
[24:56] | At least he didn’t hit anybody when he jumped. | 至少他跳楼时没砸伤人 |
[24:59] | Are we sure he jumped? | 确定他是跳楼的吗 |
[25:04] | “Tired of losing.” | “输得累了” |
[25:06] | Not much of a note. | 真够简单的遗书啊 |
[25:08] | Brevity, the soul of wit. | 浓缩的都是精华 |
[25:10] | But he was a writer. | 可他是个作家 |
[25:11] | Look at all these letters. | 看看这些信 |
[25:14] | No, there’s something weird about this. | 有些不对劲 |
[25:17] | Monk, look around you. | Monk 周围看看 |
[25:19] | That note’s probably the least weird thing | 这间屋里就属这封遗书最正常了 |
[25:21] | in the whole apartment. | |
[25:23] | This is the birthplace of weird. | 这儿的怪异层出不穷 |
[25:24] | But why today? | 可是为什么是今天呢 |
[25:26] | This guy was a lottery nut. | 这家伙可是个彩票迷啊 |
[25:28] | Isn’t tomorrow night the big jackpot? | 明晚不是要开大奖吗 |
[25:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:32] | Yeah, he probably knew he’d never win, | 或许他知道自己永远也中不了 |
[25:34] | which makes him a whole lot smarter than me. | 这点上 他比我聪明得多 |
[25:41] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[25:43] | Contact lens case. | 隐形眼镜盒 |
[25:47] | With only one lens. | 只有一只 |
[25:51] | Fluid! It’s fluid! | 液体 这是液体 |
[25:54] | I need a wipe. | 我要纸巾 |
[25:57] | I don’t have a wipe. | 我可没有 |
[25:59] | G-give me a wipe. Just… I need a wipe. | 给…给我一张纸巾 我需要纸巾 |
[26:03] | Where’s Natalie? | Natalie呢 |
[26:05] | I’m your biggest fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[26:06] | I never miss a show. | 你的节目我每期必看 |
[26:08] | Oh, thank you. That means a lot. | 哦 谢谢 真是感谢啊 |
[26:10] | Natalie, what’s your favorite number? | Natalie 你最爱的数字是多少 |
[26:11] | Oh, my gosh, there’s so many. | 哦 天啊 太多了 |
[26:13] | – Mine’s 19. – That’s a good one. | -我是19 -不错嘛 |
[26:15] | Do you think it’s gonna come up on the show tomorrow? | 你觉得明晚会出现19吗 |
[26:17] | – Excuse me. – Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Monk. | -抱歉 -哦 对不起 Monk先生 |
[26:19] | I got a little distracted. | 我有点走神了 |
[26:21] | Is the cadaver in your way? We could… | 是尸体挡了你的道吧 我们可以… |
[26:23] | We could move it across the street if you like. | 如果你愿意 我们可以把他挪到街对面去 |
[26:25] | I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. | 抱歉 下不为例 |
[26:27] | – So how did it go upstairs? – Fine. | 楼上怎么样 |
[26:30] | Is that your boyfriend? | 很好 那是你的男友吗 |
[26:32] | Oh, no, this is my boss. | 哦 不 他是我的老板 |
[26:35] | This is Adrian Monk, | 他是Adrian |
[26:36] | who’s a hugely famous detective. | Monk 全天下最有名的侦探 |
[26:38] | – He solves huge… – Natalie, who does your hair? | -他破了很多… -Natalie 你的头发是谁做的 |
[26:40] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[26:41] | Well, um, you take your time, okay. | 你慢慢来 好吧 |
[26:44] | I’ll just be over here at the crime scene | 我过去犯罪现场看看 |
[26:47] | if anybody’s interested. | 如果有人感兴趣的话 |
[26:49] | Natalie, my mom’s in the hospital, | Natalie 我的母亲住院了 |
[26:51] | and it would mean so much to her if you would take a picture with me. | 如果你能和我合个影 这对她非常有意义 |
[26:54] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[26:55] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢了 |
[26:59] | Murder! | 谋杀 |
[27:01] | Or suicide. | 或是自杀 |
[27:04] | Or murder. | 或是谋杀 |
[27:06] | It’s a tough call. | 很难说啊 |
[27:08] | Yeah, this is a tough one. | 真是不好说啊 |
[27:12] | In many ways this reminds me of the… | 在很多方面 这让我想起了… |
[27:15] | killer astronaut case | 去年我破获的宇航员凶手案 |
[27:17] | I solved last year. | |
[27:19] | You probably read about it. | 你或许听说过 |
[27:22] | Hey, Monk, look at this. | 嘿 Monk 看看这个 |
[27:27] | Hello! | 喂 |
[27:28] | It’s the other lens. | 另一只隐形眼镜 |
[27:32] | Looks like you were right. | 看来你是对的 |
[27:35] | Nobody jumps after putting in one contact lens. | 没人会在只戴了一直隐形眼镜后跳楼 |
[27:39] | Want me to put it in this evidence bag? | 要我放进证物袋里吗 |
[27:42] | Bag number 32! Hey, 32! | 32号证物袋 |
[27:48] | 32! 3-2! | 嘿 |
[27:52] | 32 Thirrrtyyy-two! | |
[27:55] | Mr. Monk, are you mocking me in public? | Monk先生 |
[27:57] | I don’t make fun of your job. | 你这是在大庭广众之下嘲弄我吗 |
[27:59] | That’s because I have a real job. | 我可没拿你的工作开过玩笑啊 |
[28:01] | I’m solving a homicide here. | 因为我干的是实实在在的工作 |
[28:03] | Well, I have a real job too. | 我在处理谋杀案呢 |
[28:04] | I’m changing people’s lives. I’m making them rich. | 我的工作也是实实在在的 |
[28:06] | You are not making them rich. | 我改变他人的命运 让他们变得富有 |
[28:10] | You’re not giving them financial advice. | 你不是让他们变得富有 你又没给他们什么经济性建议 |
[28:13] | You’re just reading little numbers | 你只不过念念白色小乒乓球上的数字而已 |
[28:15] | off little white ping pong balls. | 你只不过念念白色小乒乓球上的数字而已 |
[28:17] | And if it wasn’t you, | |
[28:18] | they’d just hire some other bim… | 就算不是你 |
[28:21] | Some other what? “Bim” what? | 他们也会找其他的傻… |
[28:26] | Bimportant person. | 其他什么 傻什么 |
[28:27] | Mr. Monk, do you think I’m a bimbo? | 傻重要傻重要的人 |
[28:29] | Hey, look, I know what I do | Monk先生 你觉得我是个傻瓜吗 |
[28:31] | isn’t the most bimportant job on the earth, | 嘿 听着 我知道我的工作不是天底下最傻重要的 |
[28:33] | but what do I do for you? | 那我为你做的呢 |
[28:34] | Hand you wipes all day long. | 那我为你做的呢 |
[28:36] | Pick up your laundry. | 整天给你递个纸巾啊 |
[28:37] | You know, people admire me now, | 去洗衣店啊 |
[28:39] | and I admit it, I am enjoying the attention. | 现在人人都崇拜我 |
[28:41] | I guess I needed it. | 我也承认 我很享受受人瞩目的感觉 |
[28:42] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry, | 我很需要 好吧 对不起 |
[28:44] | but I can’t work like this. | 好吧 |
[28:48] | So you’re gonna have to choose. | 对不起 |
[29:00] | All right, then I guess I quit. | 可我不会再这样工作 你得作选择 |
[29:02] | Thank God! | 好吧 |
[29:04] | Well, call the station manager. | 那我辞职了 |
[29:07] | Tell him to find somebody else. | 谢天谢地 打给电视台经理 |
[29:08] | No, I quit you. | 让他另找他人 |
[29:11] | I quit us. | 不 |
[29:27] | Monk, stop crying. | 我向你辞职 我向你辞职 |
[29:29] | I don’t know where she is. | Monk 别哭了 |
[29:30] | It’s gonna be okay. | 我不知道她在哪儿 没事的 |
[29:33] | No, no, I can’t, Monk. I’m at the gym. | 不 不 |
[29:37] | No, you don’t want to come down here, believe me. | 不行 Monk |
[29:40] | There are naked people here. | 我在健身房呢 不 |
[29:43] | Look, I tell you what. I gotta work late tonight. | 你不会想来这儿的 相信我 |
[29:46] | Why don’t you come by the office. | 这儿到处都是裸男 听着 我今晚得工作到很晚 |
[29:48] | Good, okay. See you then. | 你来我办公室吧 好的 |
[30:21] | Hello, everybody. I’m Natalie Teeger. | 好的 到时候见 |
[30:23] | Who’s ready to make lotto history? | 大家好 我是Natalie |
[30:26] | Our super jackpot is worth $212 million. | Teeger 准备好创造彩票史上的记录了吗 |
[30:31] | Why did I make her choose? | 我们的超级大奖可是累积到了 两亿一千两百万啊 |
[30:33] | Of course she’d choose to leave. | 我干嘛让她选呢 她肯定会选离开嘛 |
[30:35] | Everybody leaves. First my father. | 所有人都会离开 |
[30:37] | Monk, don’t do this now. | 先是我爸爸 |
[30:38] | – Then Trudy. – Trudy didn’t leave you. | Monk 别说了 |
[30:40] | Sharona and Dr. Kroger. | -再是Trudy -Trudy没有离开你 |
[30:42] | I can’t blame Natalie for leaving. | 然后是Sharona Kroger医生 我不怪Natalie离我而去 |
[30:45] | I’d leave me too if I had the chance. | 要是我有机会 我也会离我自己远远的 |
[30:46] | Oh, I am the king of Garfunkel. | 哦 |
[30:49] | I am oozing Garfunkel. | 我还真是绿叶啊 |
[30:52] | She’ll be back Monk. She just needs time to cool off. | 一片失败的绿叶 她会回来的 |
[30:54] | That’s right. | Monk 只不过需要时间冷静 |
[30:55] | She probably feels worse than you do. | 没错 |
[30:57] | Oh, she looks pretty happy to me. | 她可能感觉比你还糟 |
[31:00] | Oh, would you just turn it off? | 我看她倒蛮开心的嘛 |
[31:02] | Please, this is too painful. | 哦 你能关了吗 |
[31:03] | No, no, wait, did she just say 15? | 拜托了 这太让人痛苦了 不 |
[31:08] | I got four numbers here. | 不 等等 她说的是15吗 |
[31:10] | Ooh, our next number is 33. | 我对了四个号码 下一个号码是 33 |
[31:13] | 3-3, so nice they named it twice. | 33 同样的两个数字 |
[31:15] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[31:16] | Okay, all right, I can’t stand it anymore, all right? | 哦 |
[31:19] | And our final number for $212 million is… | 天啊 |
[31:26] | 54. | 我受不了了 两亿一千两百万的最后一个号码就是… |
[31:28] | 54. 54. | 今晚大奖号码是… |
[31:33] | 15 54! | |
[31:37] | 33 Making tonight’s final Gold Rush numbers… | |
[31:40] | 25, 62, 12, 15, 33, and 54, | 以及54 |
[31:43] | 15, 33 and 54. | 哦 |
[31:51] | Oh, my dear lord! | 额滴神啊 |
[31:54] | All day I had this feeling. | 上帝以及老天爷 |
[31:56] | Congratulations. | 一整天我都有种预感 |
[31:58] | Are you gonna quit? | 恭喜 |
[32:00] | What? You kidding? | 你要辞职吗 什么 你开玩笑吗 |
[32:01] | I quit 30 seconds ago | 什么 你开玩笑吗 |
[32:02] | when the 54 ball popped out of the drum. | 30秒前 |
[32:08] | Come here, you big beautiful | 54号球蹦出来的时候 |
[32:10] | no longer hypothetical boat! | 我就辞职了 |
[32:17] | Randy, do you still have those student loans? | 瞧啊 这艘又大又漂亮的游艇就是我的了 |
[32:19] | Yeah, I got eight more years. | Randy 你还在还助学贷款吗 |
[32:21] | Not anymore! | 是啊 还有8年呢 |
[32:22] | No way. No way, I love you! | 现在不用了 真的? |
[32:25] | Yes, oh, thank you! Oh, thank you. | 真的? 我爱死你了 |
[32:28] | I don’t believe it. Wait, wait, 200 what? | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:30] | $212 million! | 真不敢相信啊 等等 |
[32:35] | I gotta call my kids. | 多少钱来着 两亿一千两百万 |
[32:36] | I gotta find a good accountant. | 我要告诉我孩子 |
[32:38] | Hey, I can buy a good accountant. | 我要找个好会计师 |
[32:39] | I can buy 20 good accountants! | 嘿 干脆买一个好会计师得了 |
[32:41] | – I hit the jackpot! – Captain just won the lottery! | 我可以买20个好会计师 |
[32:44] | Hey! Next time you call me captain is because you’re on my boat! Yes! | -我中大奖了 |
[32:51] | Oh, my goodness, I’m a rich man. | -队长中大奖了 |
[32:53] | Everybody leaves. Natalie. | 大家都离开了 |
[33:24] | Mr. Monk, I’m sorry. I didn’t know where else to go. | Monk先生 |
[33:26] | What happened? Are you okay? | 抱歉 我实在不知道还能去哪儿 |
[33:30] | – You haven’t heard? – What? | 怎么了 你还好吧 |
[33:32] | What time is it? | -你没听说吗 -什么 |
[33:35] | 5:00, one minute after. | 几点了 5点 刚过一分钟 |
[33:36] | Turn on the news. | 打开电视 |
[33:38] | – Wh-What channel? – Any channel. | 打开电视 |
[33:41] | A major scandal involving the Gold Rush lottery. | -哪个频道 -随便哪个频道 |
[33:44] | As we told you this morning, there were two winners | 淘金大中奖爆出惊天大丑闻 今早为你报道过的 |
[33:46] | in last night’s jackpot giveaway. | 昨晚有两位中奖者 |
[33:48] | Eugene Maddox, a truck driver from Rockaway township, | Rockway镇的卡车司机 |
[33:51] | and Leland Stottlemeyer, a highly decorated officer | 旧金山警局的高级警官 |
[33:54] | with the San Francisco police. | 根据规则 |
[33:56] | Now according to the rules, these two men would split | 两亿一千两百万的大奖 |
[33:59] | the $212 million grand prize. | 由两人分得 |
[34:01] | Mr. Maddox, what do you do for a living? | |
[34:03] | Yesterday I was unemployed. | Maddox先生 |
[34:04] | Today, I guess I’m retired. | 你是做什么的 昨天我还是无业游民 |
[34:06] | That makes two of us, brother. | 今天我想我退休了 |
[34:08] | But in a stunning development this morning, | 彼此彼此 伙计 |
[34:10] | the lottery commissioner suspended all payment | 然而今早出现了意外的情况 |
[34:13] | to Captain Stottlemeyer after it was revealed | 裁判委员会暂缓 向Stottlemeyer队长支付大奖 |
[34:15] | that Stottlemeyer has known | 据透露 |
[34:17] | and worked with Natalie Teeger, | Stottlemeyer和Natalie Teeger |
[34:19] | the newly-hired lotto ball girl. | 早已相识 |
[34:21] | There is a news conference… | 并曾一起工作过 她是新的彩票女郎 |
[34:23] | They said we cheated. | 对此举行了一场新闻会 |
[34:25] | Why? Just because you know the captain? | 他们说我们作弊 为什么 就因为你认识队长? |
[34:28] | I mean, it looks bad, but it’s not impossible… | 是有疑问 |
[34:30] | No, it’s not just that. They said they have proof. | 不过这也不是完全不可能的啊 |
[34:33] | They checked the equipment. | 还不止这个 他们说有证据 |
[34:34] | There was something wrong with the machine. | 他们检查了摇奖机器 |
[34:37] | – It was rigged. – Rigged. | 他们说有人对机器做了手脚 -有人作弊 |
[34:40] | They said I’m going to jail. | -作弊 |
[34:43] | Mr. Monk, I sorry I said I quit, I’m sorry. | 他们说我会坐牢 Monk先生 |
[34:46] | Okay, okay. | 辞职的事我很抱歉 |
[34:48] | You have to help me. | 没事 没事 |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 你得帮我啊 |
[35:03] | Good morning, Ms. Teeger, captain. | 早上好 Teeger女士 |
[35:06] | You and your friend Mr. Monk wanted to see what evidence we had. | 队长 你和你的朋友Monk想看看 |
[35:09] | – Yeah. – Well, here it is. | -我们有什么证据吗 -是的 |
[35:11] | Before we begin, is there anything | 就在这儿了 |
[35:13] | you want to say to the lottery commissioner? | 在我们开始前 |
[35:15] | Yep. | 你对彩票委员会的专员有什么要说的吗 |
[35:17] | I’m not a cheater. Neither is Natalie. | 是的 |
[35:19] | That’s all I have to say. | 我没有作弊 Natalie也一样 |
[35:20] | Well, I’m afraid we can prove otherwise, | 我只想说这一句 |
[35:22] | Captain Stottlemeyer. | 恐怕我们能证明 |
[35:24] | After the drawing, we received a phone call. | Stottlemeyer队长 |
[35:26] | An anonymous tip. | 摇奖之后 我们接到了一个匿名电话 |
[35:27] | I asked Mr. Lawrence to check it out. | 我让Lawrence查了查 |
[35:29] | I reviewed the tape from Monday night’s show. | |
[35:31] | I didn’t see anything suspicious, | 我重看了一遍周一晚上的节目 |
[35:33] | so we examined the machine itself. | 没发现可疑之处 |
[35:35] | We examined the balls. | 于是我们检查了机器 |
[35:36] | We measured them. We weighed them. | 检查了每个球 |
[35:38] | We were bouncing them, | 测量体积 重量 |
[35:40] | and everything seemed perfectly normal. | 还有弹力 |
[35:42] | So what’s the problem? | 一切都正常 |
[35:43] | This is the problem. | 那问题在哪儿 |
[36:16] | – The same numbers? – The same numbers. | 就在这儿 |
[36:19] | But that’s not possible. | -同样的号码? -同样的号码? |
[36:21] | That’s what we thought. So we tried again. | 这怎么可能 我们也这么想 所以我们又试了一遍 |
[36:23] | And again. | And again. |
[36:25] | And the same six numbers kept popping up. | 一遍又一遍 |
[36:27] | Not always in the same order, | 每次都是同样的6个号码 |
[36:29] | but they very same numbers. | 顺序不一样 |
[36:31] | How did that happen? | 但都是这6个号码 |
[36:35] | They’re very lucky numbers. | 怎么会这样呢 |
[36:38] | Metallic paint. | 这些数字实在太幸运了 |
[36:40] | Very good, Mr. Monk. | 金属漆 |
[36:43] | We took a closer look. | 不错嘛 Monk先生 |
[36:44] | The numbers on these six balls, | 我们近距离地检查过了 |
[36:47] | and only these six balls, | 这6个号码 |
[36:49] | were painted with metal-based paint. | 只有这6个号码 |
[36:51] | All the others are acrylic-based. | 被涂上了金属漆 |
[36:53] | There’s a magnet in the microphone. | 而其他的全是丙烯酸涂料 |
[36:56] | Right again, Mr. Monk. | 麦克风里藏着磁铁 |
[36:57] | An electromagnet, battery-operated. | 又说中了 |
[37:00] | Strong enough to pull these six balls | Monk先生 |
[37:02] | and only these balls up the chute. | 电磁铁 足够吸起这6个球 |
[37:04] | Well, we didn’t put that there. | 只有这6个球 |
[37:06] | Oh, Ms. Teeger, please. Don’t insult us. | 可球不是我们放的 哦 |
[37:10] | You started working here two weeks ago. | Teeger女士 行了 别再狡辩了 |
[37:12] | You had access to the equipment. | 你在这儿工作才两周 |
[37:14] | Suddenly your friend wins what? | 你有机会接触机器 |
[37:15] | $106 million. | 突然你的朋友就中了 |
[37:17] | I suggest you both get good lawyers. | 一亿六百万美元 |
[37:20] | What? | 我建议你们请个好律师吧 |
[37:23] | This is nuts. Hey, Monk? | 什么 |
[37:25] | Monk you got anything? | 嘿 |
[37:30] | There were two winners. What happened to the other man? | Monk 有什么发现吗 |
[37:32] | The truck driver. | 不是有两个中奖者吗 另外一个呢 |
[37:34] | Eugene Maddox. | 那个卡车司机 |
[37:35] | We’ve already talked to his lawyers. | |
[37:36] | He’s agreed not to sue us | 已经跟他的律师谈过了 |
[37:38] | in exchange for a rather generous settlement. | 我们给他个相当大方的赔偿金额 |
[37:43] | I’m sure he did. | 作为交换 |
[37:46] | Waiter, yo! | 他不起诉我们 当然他会这么了 |
[37:48] | There’s something wrong with my glass. | 服务生 |
[37:51] | It’s empty! | 我的杯子有问题 |
[37:52] | You know what? | 空了 |
[37:54] | Hell, just bring the whole bottle and charge it to the room. | 拿一整瓶酒来 |
[37:56] | I’m afraid you can’t afford it, Billy. | -记在房费上就好 |
[37:58] | Think you guys won the jackpot? | -恐怕你付不起吧 Billy |
[38:00] | We got news for you, Billy. | 你以为你们真中大奖了吗 |
[38:02] | We got your numbers. | 有个消息 Billy |
[38:03] | Number… Numbers… We got your number. | 我们知道了你的号码 |
[38:05] | Numbers? | 号码…号码… 我们知道了你的号码 |
[38:06] | Will you girls excuse us for a minute? | 号码? |
[38:13] | So you guys are old friends? | 麻烦女孩们先回避一下 你们是老朋友吗 |
[38:16] | No, no. We just met at the bar. | 不 |
[38:18] | Yeah, I recognized him from TV. | 不 我们刚在酒吧认识的 |
[38:20] | I went over and said hello. What was your name again? | 没错 我在电视上见过他 |
[38:22] | Billy, don’t bother. We’ve already checked. | 走过去打了个招呼 你叫什么来着 |
[38:24] | You’ve guys have known each other for years. | Billy 别装了 我们已经查过了 |
[38:25] | You’ve worked on five movies together. | 你们几年前就认识了 |
[38:27] | I knew I’d seen this logo somewhere before. | 合作过5部电影 |
[38:30] | At the press conference. It was on your friend’s jacket. | 我就知道我在哪儿见过这个标记 在记者会上 |
[38:33] | That’s the clue that capped the case. | 这个标记就在你朋友的夹克上 |
[38:36] | That’s not even a real phrase. | 就是这个线索 压轴的线索 |
[38:38] | It’s all over, Billy. | 这算什么语录啊 |
[38:40] | We know why you killed Marissa Kessler. | 都结束了 Billy |
[38:41] | The paint we found on her fingertips told the whole story. | 我们知道你杀害Marissa |
[38:46] | That night after the show, | Kessler的动机 她指甲盖里的油漆就说明了一切 |
[38:48] | she must’ve caught you rigging the equipment. | 那晚节目结束之后 |
[38:53] | Looks like you painted yourself into a corner. | 她肯定撞见了你对机器做手脚 |
[38:55] | Randy. | 看起来你涂漆涂到角落了 |
[38:57] | You think I rigged the super jackpot? | 你们认为是我对机器做了手脚? |
[39:00] | That’s right. | |
[39:01] | It’s… Okay, if I rigged the lottery, | 没错 |
[39:04] | if… if I’m so smart, why would I let | 好吧 |
[39:06] | this hammerhead win half the money? | 如果真是我 如果我够聪明 |
[39:08] | You didn’t want to, you didn’t plan on it, | 为什么我要把一半的奖金拱手让人呢 |
[39:10] | but you got fired. | 你本来也不想的 只不过计划没有变化快 |
[39:12] | Well, because of her. | 你被解雇了 |
[39:13] | Hey, there were cables on the floor. Somebody could’ve gotten killed. | 就因为她 嘿 明明是地板上的电线 |
[39:16] | They were duct taped down. Nobody was tripping on it. | 说不定会绊死人 |
[39:18] | Okay, okay. | 它们都是被粘在地上的 没人会绊倒 |
[39:19] | – I told you about her. – Can we focus here? | 好了 好了 |
[39:22] | Your plan was already in motion. | -我跟你说过她这号人 -我们说重点好吧 |
[39:24] | You put the gizmo in the microphone, | 你的计划已经开始了 |
[39:26] | but getting fired ruined everything. | 你把那小玩意儿放进麦克风里 |
[39:28] | They escorted you out of the studio. | 然而你被解雇 打乱了一切安排 |
[39:30] | They took your security pass, | 他们把你赶出了直播室 |
[39:32] | and you couldn’t get back in. | 拿走了你的门卡 |
[39:34] | You had a problem, Billy. A real dilemma. | 你进不去了 你遇到了麻烦 |
[39:36] | Is that right? | Billy 绝对的两难选择 |
[39:37] | Yeah, you knew the six numbers that were going to hit. | 是吗 |
[39:39] | But then what? | 是的 你知道最终弹出的6个号码是什么 |
[39:41] | You were locked out of the building. | 但是然后呢 |
[39:42] | You couldn’t just turn the magnet off. | 你进不去大楼 |
[39:45] | You knew the same numbers were gonna keep | 无法关掉磁铁 |
[39:47] | coming up night after night. | 你明白那6个号码会不停地出现 |
[39:48] | 4 After four or five times, somebody would’ve noticed. | |
[39:51] | Yeah, they’d find the magnet. | 5次后 就会引人注意 |
[39:52] | You’d be the first and only suspect, | 是啊 有人会找出磁铁 |
[39:54] | so you framed us. | 你是第一 也是唯一的嫌疑人 |
[39:56] | Do you have any idea what you did to this man? | 所以你嫁祸给我们 |
[39:59] | This man has nothing. | 你知道你对这个人做了什么吗 |
[40:02] | His… His wife left him. His girlfriend is in jail, | 这个人一无所有 |
[40:05] | and he’s been living in a ratty little condo. | 他的妻子离他而去 女友又蹲大狱 |
[40:06] | Thank you, Randy. | 独自一人住在一间小小的公寓里 |
[40:08] | He’s been looking at a sad little picture of a boat on a wall for 11 years, | 谢谢 Randy |
[40:11] | and you gave him hope, and then you ripped his heart out. | 成天盯着墙上的一张游艇照片 一看就是11年 |
[40:13] | Randy. | 你给了他希望 |
[40:15] | For that, you’re gonna burn in hell. | 却又撕裂他的心 |
[40:17] | That and a homicide. | 就凭这个 你就该下地狱 |
[40:18] | Actually, two homicides. | 还有谋杀 |
[40:20] | Don’t forget the lottery fanatic who had a picture of them both together. | 实际上是两起谋杀 |
[40:24] | I think we’re done here. | 别忘了那个彩票迷 拍到了他们在一起的照片 |
[40:26] | You two are under arrest. Stand up. | 我想我们没什么可说的了 |
[40:29] | Let me see your hands, hotshot. | 你们俩被捕了 站起来 |
[40:31] | Thank you. | 把手伸出来吧 |
[40:32] | Glad you like numbers, Billy, | |
[40:33] | ’cause you’re gonna be wearing some numbers on your shirt. | 很高兴你喜欢数字 Billy |
[40:35] | Is that right? | 因为你很快就会穿带数字的衣服了 |
[40:36] | – They’re won’t be lottery numbers. – I get it. | 是吗 |
[40:39] | – Because you’re going to prison. – I get it. | -那可不是彩票号码啊 -我明白了 |
[40:40] | You have the right to remain silent. | -因为你要进监狱了 -我明白了 |
[40:42] | I will if you will. | 你有权保持沉默 你闭嘴我就沉默 |
[41:02] | Oh, you miss it, don’t you? | 哦 你很怀念 对吧 |
[41:04] | More than you know. | 你体会不到的 |
[41:06] | No, I have the best job in the world right here. | 不 我现在的工作才是天底下最好的工作 |
[41:08] | I’m proud to be your Garfunkel, Mr. Monk. | 能做你的绿叶 我很骄傲 Monk先生 |
[41:10] | You know, we can be Garfunkels. | 我们可以做两片绿叶 |
[41:12] | A couple of Garfunkels. | |
[41:13] | Yeah, maybe. There’s no law against it. | 是啊 这又不违法 |
[41:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:17] | Do you know who Garfunkel is? | 你知道所谓的绿叶是什么吗 |
[41:19] | Sure, he’s a cartoon cat. He hates Mondays. | 你知道所谓的绿叶是什么吗 当然 是卡通猫 讨厌周一 |
[41:22] | No, that’s Garfield. This is Garfunkel. | 不 那是加菲猫 我说的是Garfunkel |
[41:24] | Oh, Garfunkel right. | 哦 对啊 |
[41:26] | That the thing my grandmother had on her neck. | 哦 对啊 我祖母脖子上就有一个 |
[41:27] | No, he’s a singer. | 不 他是个歌手 |
[41:29] | Simon and Garfunkel. | 不 他是个歌手 Simon和Garfunkel |
[41:30] | Oh, right! The Chipmunks. | Simon和Garfunkel 哦 对啊 花栗鼠乐队 |
[41:32] | No, not The Chipmunks. | 不 不是花栗鼠乐队 |
[41:34] | “Bridge Over Troubled Water.” “Mrs. Robinson.” | 不 不是花栗鼠乐队 |
[41:37] | What are you talking about? | “沧浪之桥” “罗宾逊太太” |
[41:38] | Their songs. “Feelin’ Groovy.” | 你说的什么呀 他们的歌啊 Feelin’ Groovy |
[41:40] | Oh, so they’re hippies. | 那他们是嬉皮士 |
[41:42] | – Yeah, I guess so. – Cartoon hippies. | 那他们是嬉皮士 -我想是的 -卡通嬉皮士 |
[41:44] | No, not cartoon hippies. Mr. Monk! | 不 不是卡通嬉皮士 Monk先生 |