时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | What happened, are you okay? | |
[00:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[00:35] | I stepped on something. | 怎么了 |
[00:36] | It crackled when I stepped on it. | 我踩到了点东西 |
[00:38] | Then it sort of smooshed. | 我把它踩响了 |
[00:40] | Then there was this tiny pop. What is it? | 再踩扁了 |
[00:43] | – What is it? – Oh, you mean what was it? | 轻轻砰地一声 那究竟是什么 |
[00:45] | Oh, do something. | -到底是什么 -哦 你是说被你踩之前那是什么吗 |
[00:46] | – Do something! – All right. | 哦 别光说不做啊 |
[00:47] | I’m taking off your shoe, I’ll wipe it off. | -快点啊 -好的 |
[00:49] | – No, just throw it away. – I’m not going to throw it away. | 我把你的鞋脱下来 清理干净 |
[00:52] | Throw it. | -不 直接把鞋扔了 |
[00:54] | – Did you see that? – See what? | -我可不会扔掉 扔了 快扔了 |
[00:56] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 你看到了吗 |
[00:57] | What are you doing, Natalie? | -看到什么 -天啊 你还好吧 |
[00:59] | Well, he might need help. | 你干嘛呢 Natalie |
[01:00] | No, he’s fine. I can see it from here. | 你干嘛呢 Natalie -他需要帮助 |
[01:03] | Natal… None of our business. | -不 他没事 我在这儿就看到了 |
[01:04] | Okay, come back here. I command you. | 别去 那不关你的事 |
[01:07] | Are you okay? | 快回来 我命令你 |
[01:08] | – What about me? – Yeah, I must’ve hit a pothole. | 你还好吧 |
[01:10] | What about me? | – 你不管我了吗 – 我肯定撞上了坑洞 |
[01:11] | – Are those yours? – Huh? | 你不管我了吗 |
[01:13] | – Are those yours? – Oh, yeah. | 这是你的吗 |
[01:15] | That’s my bolt cutters. I just came from work. | 这是你的吗 哦 是的 |
[01:17] | – Um, they’re nice. – Yeah. | 这是我的断线钳 我刚下班 |
[01:19] | Oh, here, here, here. Hate this chain. | – 哦 很棒嘛 – 是的 |
[01:21] | They always fall off. | 哦 这儿 链子真烦人 |
[01:22] | Here, you just snap it back on. | 总是掉链 |
[01:24] | Oh, wow. Thanks a lot. | 好了 |
[01:26] | There you go. | -哦 多谢 |
[01:27] | – Glad I could help. – Yeah, I’m lucky you came along. | – 好了 |
[01:29] | Be careful of the potholes. | – 很高兴能帮上忙 – 是啊 幸亏遇到你 |
[01:30] | Hey! | 小心坑洞 |
[01:32] | Stop that guy! | 嘿 |
[01:34] | Don’t let him go! | 抓住那家伙 |
[01:35] | Lady, don’t let him go! | 别让他跑了 |
[01:39] | What did you do? | 女士 别让他跑了 |
[01:40] | I… | -你都干了些什么 -我… |
[01:42] | Hey, somebody stop that guy! | -你都干了些什么 -我… |
[01:44] | He stole my bike! | 嘿 快抓住那家伙 他偷了我的自行车 |
[02:53] | I feel terrible about what happened. | 我实在很抱歉 |
[02:55] | I didn’t know he was stealing the bike. | 我不知道那自行车是他偷的 |
[02:57] | Nobody got hurt, that’s the main thing. | 没人受伤 这才是最重要的 |
[03:00] | What is all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[03:02] | It’s a research lab. | 是个研究实验室 |
[03:03] | Agricultural engineering. | 农业工程 |
[03:05] | Dean… Dean Berry founded BetaVegaTech five years ago. | Berry院长与Betavega科技公司 在5年前建立的 |
[03:09] | So what exactly do you do? | 那你们的工作究竟是什么 |
[03:11] | – We’re saving the world. – Oh, good for you. | 拯救世界 哦 |
[03:13] | I was getting a little worried about the world. | 很好 我对世界确实有点担心 |
[03:17] | Is that a square tomato?! | 这是正方形的西红柿吗 |
[03:19] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[03:21] | It’s a pet project of Dean’s. | 这可是院长最爱的一个项目 |
[03:22] | The square shape means that farmers | 正方形意味着每箱能多装35%的西红柿 |
[03:24] | can pack 35% more tomatoes per carton. | |
[03:27] | It’s cheaper. More efficient. | 成本更低 效率更高 |
[03:28] | So… So that means every slice | 这么说… |
[03:31] | is exactly the same size? | 每一片的大小都完全一样? |
[03:34] | How does it taste? | 味道如何 谁在乎那个 这可是正方形西红柿 |
[03:35] | Who cares? It’s a square tomato! | 谁在乎那个 这可是正方形西红柿 |
[03:38] | You’re doing the Lord’s work. | 你们的工作太伟大了 |
[03:40] | Literally. | 确实如此 |
[03:44] | Dean? | 院长? |
[03:45] | Um, Mr. Berry, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about the bike… | Berry先生 |
[03:47] | Shh! | 对于自行车的事我实在抱歉 |
[03:49] | We’re testing new corn seed. | 我们正在试验新的玉米种子 |
[03:51] | Their genetically engineered to sprout in 20 minutes. | 改变基因 使其在20分钟内出芽 |
[03:53] | – More or less. – What you’re seeing | 差不多 |
[03:55] | is going to revolutionize the agriculture industry as you know it… | 你现在看到的这一切 将会彻底改变农业 |
[03:58] | Congratulations on the square tomato. | 祝贺你试验出的正方形西红柿 |
[04:00] | Do you want one? You could take one home. | 你想要吗 可以拿一个回家 |
[04:02] | – What’s our time? – 17:30. | 几点了 |
[04:05] | Germination complete. | 发育完成 |
[04:06] | That is our best time yet. | 最佳一刻到来了 |
[04:08] | And that, boys and girls, | 女士们 |
[04:10] | is how you feed 4 billion people. | 先生们 这将会养活40亿人口 |
[04:13] | We’re in business. | 交易开始了 通知我们的投资者 让他们把支票本带来 |
[04:14] | Call our investors. Tell them to bring their checkbooks. | 交易开始了 通知我们的投资者 让他们把支票本带来 |
[04:16] | I’ll set it up for Friday. | 我安排在周五 院长 |
[04:18] | Dean, this is Adrian Monk. | 这是Adrain Monk |
[04:19] | And uh, you remember Natalie Teeger? | 你还记得Natalie Teeger吧 |
[04:21] | Yes, of course. | 当然记得 |
[04:23] | The woman who stole my bike. | 就是偷走我自行车的女人嘛 |
[04:24] | No, I didn’t steal your bike. | 你的自行车可不是我偷的啊 |
[04:26] | No, you’re right. Aided and abetted. | 没错 教唆且协助 |
[04:28] | I believe that that is the term. | 我想应该是这个词吧 |
[04:31] | I’m sorry, I have to lock these up. | 抱歉 |
[04:33] | Do you mind turning around? | 我得把这锁起来 能转过去吗 |
[04:34] | It’s just that if somebody else sees this combination, | 以防有人偷看到了密码 |
[04:36] | I have to memorize a new one. | 又得重新记下新的密码 |
[04:37] | And I don’t want to waste the gray cells. | 我可不想浪费灰细胞 |
[04:40] | Mr. Berry, look, I want to buy you a new bike. | Berry 我想赔你一辆新自行车 |
[04:43] | So if you just tell me the make and the model number, | 只要你告诉我品牌和型号 我很乐意… |
[04:44] | I’m happy to do that… | 你真是好人啊 Teeger女士 |
[04:46] | Aw, that’s very kind of you, Ms. Teeger. | 你真是好人啊 Teeger女士 不过那辆车是独一无二 不可替代的 |
[04:47] | But that’s not a bike that can be replaced. | 不过那辆车是独一无二 不可替代的 |
[04:49] | It was a gift from a non-profit environmental group, | 是一个非营利性环境组织送我的礼物 |
[04:51] | in recognition of my work here. | 以表彰我在这儿的工作 |
[04:53] | Had my name engraved on it, | 车上还刻有我的姓名 |
[04:55] | custom seat, cool lock, eco-friendly hemp basket… | 我习惯的车座 超棒的车锁 植物纤维编织的车筐 绿色环保 |
[04:58] | Okay, okay. Then we’ll track it down for you. | 好吧 那我们帮你寻找车的下落 |
[05:00] | I promise you. | 我向你保证我会找到的 |
[05:01] | I give you my word that I will find that bike. | |
[05:03] | Mr. Monk here is probably the best detective on the planet. | Monk先生可是全世界最好的侦探 |
[05:06] | – He is? – Yes, sir. | – 他? – 是的 |
[05:07] | And I know lots of other detectives too. | 其他侦探我也认识很多 |
[05:10] | San Francisco Police Department. What’s going on? | 旧金山警局 出什么事了 你还好吗 |
[05:12] | – You all right? – Yeah, we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[05:13] | – You said it was an emergency. – Somebody stole his bike. | – 你说是紧急事件 – 有人偷了他的自行车 |
[05:17] | – And? – Rode away. | 然后? 骑走了 |
[05:20] | And? | 然后? |
[05:21] | Didn’t come back. | 然后? 再也没回来 |
[05:25] | And? | 然后? |
[05:27] | Okay, we’re all cued up. | 好的 全调出来了 |
[05:29] | Hey, when you have a second… | 嘿 当你… |
[05:32] | I have an idea for a new vegetable. | 我有个关于蔬菜的想法 |
[05:34] | We don’t really solicit ideas. | 我们不收集 不征求想法 |
[05:36] | It’s a hollowed out cucumber, | 是中空的黄瓜 |
[05:37] | with French dressing already inside. | 里面已经有法式生菜调味酱了 |
[05:39] | You want to know what I call it? | 你想知道我管它叫什么吗 |
[05:40] | – No, I don’t. – Okay, there he is. | 不 我不想知道 |
[05:42] | And that’s me. | 那就是他 那是我 |
[05:44] | And this is where she didn’t listen to me. | 这是她不听我的 |
[05:46] | Well, what are you saying right there? | 你在那儿说了什么 |
[05:48] | I said, “Nice bolt cutters.” | 我说 很棒的断线钳 |
[05:51] | “Nice bolt cutters.” | 很棒的断线钳 |
[05:52] | So what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:54] | Well, I think it’s clearly a job for the bike squad. | 我想这显然是自行车巡警队的工作范围 |
[05:56] | – Mm. – I’ll radio that in. | 我会无线电通知的 |
[05:58] | It’s a 487. | |
[05:59] | I didn’t know there was a bike squad. | 我怎么不知道还有自行车巡警队 |
[06:00] | Yeah, we got helicopters. | 当然有了 |
[06:02] | About 800 guys will fan out all around the city. | 我们还有直升机巡警队呢 大约800人在城市上空天女散花 |
[06:06] | Fine. I’ll just do it myself. | 那好吧 这事我自己搞定 |
[06:10] | I can’t find it myself, Mr. Monk. | 我一个人找不到 |
[06:12] | I don’t even know where to begin. | Monk先生 连从哪儿开始都不知道 |
[06:13] | Natalie | Natalie, look at this thing. |
[06:15] | We’ve got nature on the run. | 瞧瞧 我们顺应了自然 |
[06:17] | Finally. Look at that. | 终于 快瞧 |
[06:20] | Look! | 瞧 |
[06:22] | It’s the perfect sandwich! | -完美的三明治 -Monk先生 |
[06:24] | – Mr. Monk. – Perfect! | 简直完美 没有重叠 |
[06:25] | There’s no overlap. | 简直完美 没有重叠 |
[06:27] | There’s no waste. Four 90 degree angles. | 没有浪费 4个90度的直角 |
[06:31] | This will virtually eliminate indigestion. | 这将会彻底避免消化不良 |
[06:33] | Mr. Monk, are you going to help me, or not? | Monk先生 你到底帮不帮我 |
[06:38] | You can taste the symmetry! | 吃到嘴里都是对称的味道 |
[06:41] | – Please! – Natalie… | 求你了 |
[06:42] | I can’t run around looking for a stolen bicycle. | Natalie 我可不能到处跑来跑去 就为找一辆失窃的自行车 |
[06:46] | I still have some pride left. | 我还留存着一些自尊与骄傲 |
[06:48] | Not much. | |
[06:49] | But my dignity tank isn’t completely empty. | 虽然不多 却也并非荡然无存 |
[06:53] | Please, Mr. Monk. | 求你了 Monk先生 |
[06:54] | You are so brilliant. | 你聪明过人 |
[06:56] | It wouldn’t take you more than a couple of hours. | 用不了几小时就能搞定 |
[06:58] | – Look, I promised him. – Mm. | 我向他保证过 |
[07:00] | It can count as my birthday gift. | 就算我的生日礼物吧 |
[07:03] | I didn’t plan on buying you a birthday gift. | 我没打算给你买生日礼物 |
[07:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | I’m cashing in my chips. | 那我要求兑换筹码 |
[07:12] | What chips? | – 什么筹码 |
[07:13] | My Karma chips. | – 人情筹码 |
[07:14] | I’ve been collecting Karma chips | 每周 |
[07:16] | every week, every day, every time | 每天 每次我为你做些傻事 |
[07:18] | I do something stupid for you. | 这可都算是你欠我的人情 |
[07:20] | It’s your job. | 这是你的工作 |
[07:22] | You’re paid. Semi-regularly. | 我付了钱的 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I’m not talking about my job. | 我说的不是我的工作 |
[07:25] | I’m talking about all the other stuff. | 而是其他的事 |
[07:27] | I’ve been babysitting you for five years. | 五年来我一直照顾你 |
[07:29] | I’ve collected, like, a thousand chips. | 你欠我的人情 差不多一千次了 |
[07:32] | And I’m cashing them all in. I’m all in. | 现在我要求一次还清 我累了 |
[07:34] | You have to help me find the bike. | 你必须帮我找到那辆车 |
[07:39] | You’ll love this. | 你会爱上它的 |
[07:40] | You’ll love it. | 肯定会的 |
[07:43] | – Yeah, what about him? – No, no. | – 那他呢 – 不 不 |
[07:45] | See he’s too tall. You’re guy was only 5’7 1/2″. | 他太高了 偷车那人只有1.74米左右 |
[07:48] | How do you know? | – 你怎么知道 – 你1.68米 |
[07:49] | Well, you’re 5’5″. You were wearing 1 1/2″ heels. | 鞋跟2.8厘米 |
[07:52] | And he was one inch taller than you. | 他高你2.54厘米 |
[07:54] | See. See, you’re brilliant. | 瞧 我就说嘛 你聪明过人 |
[07:56] | Monk. | Monk 你在这儿做什么 码头出现了三人被害案? |
[07:57] | What are you doing here? Triple homicide on the pier? | Monk 你在这儿做什么 码头出现了三人被害案? |
[07:59] | Eh, not exactly. | – 其实不是 |
[08:01] | We’re looking for a stolen bicycle. | – 我们在找一个偷自行车的小偷 |
[08:03] | Yeah. Kidding, right? | – 是的.. – 开玩笑的吧 |
[08:04] | Natalie had chips. | Natalie有筹码 |
[08:06] | Ooh, what about him? | 那他呢 |
[08:08] | No. | 不是他 |
[08:12] | Oh! | 哦 |
[08:13] | Hello. | |
[08:15] | Oh, you’re right. | 哦 没错 |
[08:17] | John | John Kuramoto. |
[08:18] | Two convictions. | kuramoto 两项罪名 |
[08:20] | Auto theft? | 盗窃汽车? |
[08:23] | Why is he stealing bikes? | 那这次为什么偷自行车呢 |
[08:38] | Oh, please tell me this isn’t it. | 请告诉我不是这儿 |
[08:43] | Yeah, 322. This is it. | 是的 322号 就是这儿 |
[08:47] | Am I going to need a tetanus shot after this? | 回来后我需要打一针破伤风吗 |
[08:50] | Probably not. | 不需要 |
[08:56] | Mr. Monk, Mr. Monk, look, the bolt cutters. | Monk先生 快看这把断线钳 |
[08:58] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. Those are nice. | 是啊 你说得没错 很棒的断线钳 |
[09:01] | Maybe he’s riding his bike. I don’t see it. | 或许他骑自行车走了 我没看到人 |
[09:03] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[09:04] | He’s right in there. I can see him. | 他就在这儿 我能看见 |
[09:06] | Playing video games, eating junk food. | 玩游戏 吃垃圾食品 |
[09:08] | – What are we doing here? – The right thing. | – 我们来这儿做什么 – 做正确的事 |
[09:14] | Hello? Johnny? | 喂 Johnny |
[09:16] | Open up… | 开门 我是百事通Brown |
[09:18] | It’s Encyclopedia Brown. | (一套儿童读物的主角之一 一个侦探) |
[09:21] | Sally and I want our blue bike back, | Sally(书中另一主角) 和我想要回蓝色自行车 |
[09:24] | and the name of your decorator. | 再告诉我 为你装修房子的是谁 |
[09:28] | You’re not in trouble. Nobody’s going to press charges. | 你没什么好担心的 不会指控你 |
[09:31] | We just want the bike. | 我们只要自行车 |
[09:33] | All right, just do it again. | 再来一次 |
[09:39] | Oh, my God! | Oh, my God! |
[09:40] | Mr. Monk! | 哦 天啊 天啊 Monk先生 |
[09:42] | Oh, my God, Mr. Monk! | 天啊 Monk先生 |
[09:43] | Help! | 救命 救命 |
[09:44] | Help! | Monk先生 是我啊 |
[10:07] | Mr. Monk, it’s me. | Natalie 你感觉怎么样 |
[10:08] | It’s Natalie. How are you feeling? | 我的腿 |
[10:11] | My leg! | 我的腿啊 |
[10:14] | My legs! | 不相配了 |
[10:18] | They don’t match! | 我知道 我知道 Monk先生 太对不起了 |
[10:20] | I know… I know they don’t, Mr. Monk. | 我知道 Monk先生 太对不起了 |
[10:22] | I am so sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[10:24] | I am so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[10:25] | I feel just terrible. | 很好 |
[10:28] | Good. | 我和医生谈过了 |
[10:30] | I talked to the surgeon. | 你猜怎么着 |
[10:31] | And guess what? You have 100 stitches. | 你缝了100针 |
[10:34] | An even 100. | 整整100 他实在是个好人 |
[10:35] | I thought that was nice of him. | 我还给你带了新衣服 |
[10:37] | And, uh, I brought you some new clothes, | 你用不着担心 |
[10:40] | so you don’t have to worry about that. | 哦 还有雏菊 |
[10:43] | Oh, daisies. | 100朵雏菊 |
[10:44] | 100 daisies. | 谢谢 |
[10:47] | Thank you. | 我能看着它们凋谢而死 他们看我也一样 |
[10:49] | I can watch them die. | Monk先生 |
[10:52] | And they can do the same for me. | 千万别这么说 |
[10:55] | Oh, Mr. Monk, don’t talk like that. You’re going to be just fine. | 你会好起来的 我来了 |
[10:57] | Eh. | 晚上好 |
[10:58] | Somebody’s up. Hello, good evening. | 我是医生Levinson |
[11:00] | I’m Dr. Levinson. | 你很幸运 |
[11:01] | And you are a very lucky man. | 她在对我说话吗 |
[11:05] | Is she talking to me? | 再多几英寸 |
[11:07] | A few inches over, the bullet would have severed | 子弹就会穿过你的股动脉 |
[11:09] | your femoral artery. | 这实在是幸运 |
[11:11] | I’d say that’s lucky. | 你知道我觉得幸运的人是谁吗 |
[11:12] | You know who I think is lucky? | 这房间里除我之外的所有人 |
[11:15] | Everybody else in this room. | 没中弹的人 |
[11:18] | The unshot people. | 没中弹 |
[11:21] | The great unshot. | 无铅 |
[11:24] | The lead-free. | 无子弹 |
[11:27] | Bulletless. | 他什么时候能回家 |
[11:29] | When can I take him home? | 如果他能应付的话 |
[11:30] | Maybe tomorrow if he’s up to it. | 或许明天就能回家 |
[11:32] | Are you a fighter, Mr. Monk? | 你是个战士吗 Monk先生 |
[11:35] | No. | 不是 那家伙 |
[11:38] | The kid. Kuramoto… | Kuramoto… 抓住他了吗 |
[11:40] | Did they get him? | 他从后门逃了 |
[11:41] | No, he got away. | |
[11:42] | He went out the back door. | 看来他偷了自行车 |
[11:44] | Looks like he took the bike. | 车却没在房里 |
[11:46] | It wasn’t in the house. | 自行车 天啊 |
[11:47] | The bike. Oh, my God! That stupid bike. | 那辆该死的自行车 什么自行车 |
[11:50] | What bike? | 就因为这样他才受伤 |
[11:51] | Oh, that’s why we were there. | 我们在找一辆失窃的自行车 |
[11:52] | We were looking for a stolen bike. | 为一辆自行车就开枪杀人? |
[11:54] | Shooting someone over a bicycle? | 那是什么世道啊 |
[11:56] | What’s the world coming to? | |
[11:58] | Mr. Monk, they’re going to get him. | Monk先生 他们会抓到他的 |
[12:00] | The captain, and Randy, and every cop in the city | 上尉 Randy 城里所有的警察都在寻找他 |
[12:03] | are looking for this guy. | 我从没看到上尉如此伤心过 |
[12:04] | And the captain, I’ve never seen him so mad. | 这能说明很多问题 |
[12:07] | And that’s saying a lot. | 对不起 |
[12:12] | Sorry. | 你不知道他在哪儿? |
[12:16] | You don’t know where he is? | 你待在他的家里 |
[12:18] | Vince Well, you were staying at his house, Vince. | |
[12:21] | I’m just crashing at his place for a couple days. | 我只是在他家睡了几晚 他只是我的表弟 |
[12:24] | He’s just my cousin. | 你所有表弟的下落你都知道吗 |
[12:25] | You know where all your cousins are? | 你觉得他在哪儿 |
[12:28] | Vince Where do you think he is, Vince? | |
[12:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 还是个狠角色嘛 |
[12:44] | Tough guy, eh? | 瞧瞧这个 这是子弹 |
[12:46] | Look at this. See that? That’s a bullet. | 这颗子弹射进了我们最好朋友的腿里 |
[12:49] | That’s a bullet that got dug out of our very dear friend’s leg tonight. | 可以指控你表弟是前警察杀手 |
[12:52] | That makes your cousin a former cop shooter. | 前什么 |
[12:56] | Former what? Former cop shooter. | 前警察杀手 你是说他以前也杀过警察? |
[12:58] | You mean he used to shoot cops? | 不是 |
[13:00] | No, he shot someone who used to be a cop. | 是他向一个前警察开枪 那你怎么不早说 |
[13:03] | Why didn’t you say that? | 我说了啊 意思都一样嘛 |
[13:05] | D… I did. It’s the same thing. | 哪里一样了 |
[13:06] | – Former cop shooter. – It’s not the same thing. | 天啊 实在是鸡同鸭讲 |
[13:08] | Oh, for God’s sake, what are you two married, or what? | 这一点都不复杂 Vince |
[13:10] | I mean… Look, it’s not complicated, Vince. | 如果你知道你表弟的下落 |
[13:12] | If you know where your cousin is, and you’re not telling us, | 却故意隐瞒 那你就是窝藏犯 |
[13:15] | that makes you an accessory after the fact. | 教唆且协助 |
[13:17] | – Aiding and abetting. – For attempted murder. | 谋杀未遂 这可会坐很久 |
[13:19] | Which is a very, very, very long goodbye. | 很久 很久的牢 |
[13:22] | Let me put it this way, your parole officer… | 我这么说吧 你的假释官… |
[13:24] | He hasn’t been born yet. | 还没出生呢 听着… |
[13:31] | Look… | 你不了解John |
[13:32] | You don’t know John. | 他不是个坏人 |
[13:34] | You know, he’s not a bad guy. | 有人给他钱 |
[13:37] | Somebody offered him, you know, money to steal a bicycle. | 让他去偷一辆自行车 谁 |
[13:40] | – Who? – I don’t know. | 我只知道他们在酒吧里见的面 |
[13:42] | He met someone at a bar. That’s all I know. | 有人付钱让他偷自行车? |
[13:45] | Someone paid him to steal that bike? | 没错 |
[13:47] | Yeah, $3,000. | 3000美元 就为一辆自行车? |
[13:50] | For a bicycle? | 纸巾 |
[13:58] | Wipe. | 纸巾 纸巾 |
[14:09] | – Wipe. | |
[14:19] | Wipe. | 纸巾 – |
[14:22] | Wipe! | 我来推你吧 |
[14:23] | Okay, Mr. Monk. Why don’t I push? | 你想去哪儿 |
[14:25] | Where do you want to go? | 墙那边 |
[14:28] | Over by that wall. | 打算盯着它看几周 |
[14:30] | Just planning on staring at it for a couple of weeks. | 遵命 |
[14:33] | Okay. You know what? How about right here? | 这儿怎么样 |
[14:38] | Right in front of this bright, sunny window. | 在明亮 灿烂的窗前 |
[14:42] | Told you to forget about that stupid bike. | 都说让你别管那该死的自行车了 你就是不听 |
[14:44] | You never listen to me. | Mon先生 你说的对 对不起 |
[14:46] | Mr. Monk, you’re right. I’m so sorry. | 这周实在糟透了 |
[14:48] | This is one of the worst weeks of my life. | 这周我也什么都做不了 |
[14:50] | Not exactly a banner week for me either. | 往好的方面想 |
[14:53] | Let’s look on the bright side. | 好吧 你先说说看 |
[14:54] | Okay. You go first. | 医生说只需要三周你就会好的 |
[14:56] | Well, the doctor said it was only going to be three weeks. | 这还不算坏 |
[14:58] | That’s not bad. And, um… | 还有… |
[15:00] | Your shoes won’t get dirty or wet. | 你的鞋也不会弄脏或弄湿了 这就是你所谓好的方面? |
[15:03] | That’s your bright side? | 我的鞋不会弄湿? |
[15:06] | My shoes won’t get wet? | 实在是盲目啊 |
[15:09] | That’s not exactly blindingly bright, is it? | 只是25瓦多一点点的好 |
[15:11] | It’s more like a little 25 watt bright side. | 你肯定饿了 吃点午饭怎么样 |
[15:15] | I bet you’re hungry. How about some lunch? | 火腿 莴苣 番茄三明治怎么样 |
[15:17] | How about a BLT? | 那可不是普通的三明治 |
[15:20] | And not just any ol’ BLT. | 西红柿可是正方形的哟 |
[15:22] | I’m going to make you a BL-square-T. | 不了 |
[15:25] | No, thank you. | 相信 你知道我现在想要什么吗 |
[15:26] | You know what I am in the mood for? | 什么 随便说 |
[15:28] | What? Just tell me. Anything. | 筹码 |
[15:30] | – Some chips. – Chips. | 筹码 |
[15:33] | Karma chips. | 人情筹码 |
[15:35] | Mmm. | 哦 我爱筹码 |
[15:36] | I love them. | 一个大人情 |
[15:39] | Nice big bowl of Karma chips. | 还有鳄梨调味酱 Monk先生 |
[15:43] | Some guacamole. | 相信我 所有筹码你都有 |
[15:46] | Mr. Monk, believe me. You have all the chips. | 整个银行都归你了 好吧 |
[15:49] | You have the whole bank, okay? | 我去跟Julie说一声 |
[15:51] | I talked to Julie. | 今晚我要留下了照顾你 |
[15:52] | I told her I’m going to be staying here with you tonight, maybe all weekend. | 或许是整个周 你不用付加班费 |
[15:55] | And… And you can forget about paying me overtime. | 我只拿正常薪水 |
[15:57] | I’ll just take the regular salary. | 哦 对啊 |
[15:59] | Oh, that’s right. It’s payday, isn’t it? | 今天是发薪日 对吧 不 |
[16:01] | Oh, no, no, no, Mr. Monk. I wasn’t bringing it up because it’s payday. | 我这么说并不是因为今天发薪日 – |
[16:04] | I’m just saying that you don’t have to pay… | 我是说你不必… – 对不起 |
[16:06] | I’m sorry, Natalie. My checkbook is up there. | 我的支票本就最上面的架子上 |
[16:09] | On the top shelf. | 我拿不到 |
[16:11] | I can’t seem to reach it. | 嘿 |
[16:13] | Knock, knock, knock! | 我们的病人怎么样了 |
[16:15] | Hey, how’s our patient? | 你看起来不错嘛 |
[16:17] | – You look great. – Nice wheels. | 轮椅不错 有电动机吗 |
[16:20] | Does that thing have a motor? | 我就是电动机 |
[16:21] | I’m the motor. | 实在对不起 都是我的错 |
[16:22] | I just feel terrible. This is all my fault. | 嘿 别自责 |
[16:25] | Hey, don’t beat yourself up. | 不 不 不 听她说完 你刚刚说什么来着 |
[16:26] | No, no, no. Let her finish. | 听她说完 你刚刚说什么来着 |
[16:28] | What were you saying? | 我很抱歉 |
[16:29] | How sorry I was. | 就这样? |
[16:31] | That it? | 我很难过 |
[16:32] | How bad I feel. | 我们拿到了子弹的鉴定报告 |
[16:35] | We got the forensics back on that bullet. | 是一把.32口径的枪 |
[16:37] | It was a .32 caliber. | 还有 |
[16:38] | Yeah, and get this. We picked up Kuramoto’s cousin. | 我们找到了Kuramoto的表弟 他说这不是随机偷窃 |
[16:41] | He says it wasn’t random. | Kuramoto是冲这辆自行车去的 |
[16:43] | Kuramoto was after that particular bike. | 开玩笑吧 |
[16:45] | You’re kidding. | 有人付他3000块偷车 |
[16:46] | Natalie Somebody paid him three grand to boost it. | |
[16:49] | $3,000? | 你看得最清楚 |
[16:51] | Natalie, you got a good look at it. | 那车有什么异常之处吗 |
[16:53] | Was there anything unusual about that bike? | – 比如说? |
[16:55] | – Uh, like what? – Solid gold basket? | – 纯金车筐? |
[16:58] | No, I don’t think it had a solid gold basket. | 不 那可不是什么纯金车筐 |
[17:01] | Maybe the frame was hollow | 说不定车架是中空的 里面藏着什么东西 |
[17:02] | and had something inside it. | 毒品或现金 |
[17:04] | Drugs or cash. | 我也是这么想的 |
[17:06] | That’s what I was thinking. | 找Berry博士再谈谈 |
[17:07] | I think we need to go talk to Dr. Berry again. | 我们正要去他家 你也去吗 |
[17:08] | Yeah, we’re on our way to his house right now. | 我想不了 |
[17:10] | – You want to come? – Eh… | 那你就待在这儿一直自怜? |
[17:12] | – I don’t think so. – What are you going to do? | |
[17:13] | You’re going to hang out here feeling sorry for yourself? | 再朝Natalie抱怨? |
[17:14] | And complain to Natalie? | 计划如此 |
[17:16] | That’s the plan. Yeah. | |
[17:18] | Yeah… | 嘿 你干嘛 |
[17:20] | – Hey, what are you doing?! – Change of plans. | 计划赶不上变化 变化? |
[17:22] | – Change of plans? – Yeah. | 我的计划有什么问题吗 有了新计划 |
[17:24] | – What happened to my plan? – New plan. | 有了新计划 你手干净吗 |
[17:44] | Are your hands clean? | 是的 双手很干净 |
[17:46] | – Yes, my hands are clean. – Come on. | – 来吧 没事 – 好的 慢点 |
[17:48] | – Upsy-Daisy. – All right, easy now. | 太快了 你们拉得太快了 |
[17:49] | All right. That’s too fast. You’re going too fast. | 这还太快? |
[17:51] | – This is too fast? – Easy. | 慢点 |
[17:53] | Ow… Ow, ow, ow! | 好的 |
[17:55] | Okay… Just… Oh, step away. | 退后 我自己能行 |
[17:57] | I… I can do it myself. | – 退后 我自己能行 – 好的 |
[17:58] | Step away. | – 好的 – 我自己来 |
[17:59] | – | – I can do it. – All right. |
[18:01] | – All right. – I’ll do it. | 好的 – |
[18:16] | I can’t do it myself. | 我自己来 我自己不行 |
[18:17] | I can’t. | – 来吧 |
[18:19] | – Come on. Up you come. – All right, easy now. | – 好的 慢点 |
[18:21] | Okay, one… | – 准备 |
[18:24] | – Ow, ow, ow, okay! – What, what? | – 怎么了 |
[18:26] | Ow, ow, I can do it! | 我自己能行 |
[18:29] | I’ll do it. Let me do it. | 让我自己来 |
[18:31] | I’ll do it. | 我自己来 |
[18:42] | I can’t do it. | 我自己不行 |
[18:43] | I can’t do it myself. Help m… Okay. | 帮… |
[18:46] | Ow, ow. Come here. | 出来吧你 搞定了 |
[18:49] | There you go. | 我解不开这东西 |
[18:50] | I can’t find the release on this thing. | 把手上的一个红色碰锁 |
[18:52] | Yeah, it… it’s the red latch on the handle. | 这个? |
[18:54] | – This one? – Yeah. On the handle. | 是的 在把手上 另一个 |
[18:56] | No, on the hand… the other one. | 红色把手 |
[18:58] | – The red handle. – Okay, see? | 看到了吗 |
[19:02] | – Just step on the thing. – Pull it, pull it. | 拉 拉 |
[19:05] | Yeah. You got to unlock it. | 你得解开才行 抓住那边 |
[19:17] | Grab that side. | 拉 拉 |
[19:18] | Pull. | 放好 好了 |
[19:19] | – Pull. – Just push it down. | 好了 |
[19:21] | – There you go. – All right. | |
[19:22] | – Oh. – Okay. | 我来 我来 |
[19:23] | Whoa. | 我来 我来 不 不 |
[19:25] | I got you. I got you. | 不 不 |
[19:26] | I got you. No, no, no, no. | 来吧 来吧 放轻松 |
[19:31] | Here | Here we go. |
[19:34] | we go. Ow. | |
[19:37] | Easy. | 太阳能电池板 |
[19:38] | There’s solar panels. | 肯定坏了 |
[19:41] | Must be “off the grid.” | 慢点 |
[19:44] | Go slow. | 慢点 |
[19:45] | Slow. | |
[19:47] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 |
[19:49] | Slow. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 好的 上来吧 |
[19:52] | Okay, and… up. | 慢点 |
[19:54] | Oh, easy. | 我来 |
[19:55] | I’ll get it. Here we go. | 数到三 |
[19:57] | – | – Whoa. – On three. |
[19:58] | – Easy. – One, two, three. | 慢点 |
[20:00] | Ow! | – 坚持 |
[20:02] | Hang on. No. | – 不 |
[20:03] | There we go. | 天啊 天啊 |
[20:04] | One, two, three. Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[20:07] | Oh, God, that… One, two, three. | 天啊 |
[20:10] | Ow! | – 坚持 |
[20:11] | One, two, three. | 好了 好了 |
[20:14] | All right. | 搞定了 |
[20:16] | – Okay. – Nobody’s home. | 家里没人 |
[20:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 我有一个建议 |
[20:22] | I do have one suggestion. | 只是个想法 |
[20:24] | Just a thought. | 下次再去哪儿的话 |
[20:25] | Next time we go somewhere… | 先打电话 -好的 |
[20:28] | call ahead first. | -慢点 慢点 |
[20:31] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. Go easy. – Go easy. Go easy. – Easy. | 慢点 |
[20:35] | Easy! – Hey! – Huh? | 慢点 |
[20:38] | Hey. | 你们说自行车巡警队时 我还以为是开玩笑呢 |
[20:39] | I thought you guys were joking about the bike squad. | – 我喜欢这车 – 瞧 |
[20:42] | Ooh, I like that car. | – 是谁 – 瞧瞧啊 |
[20:43] | – Look at that. – Who is it? | 一加仑汽油能行驶多少里程 |
[20:45] | Look at that thing. | 里程? 我好多年不担心这个了 |
[20:46] | What kind of gas mileage do you get with this? | 里程? 我好多年不担心这个了 |
[20:48] | Mileage? I haven’t worried about mileage in years. | 这是完美的空气动力学 |
[20:50] | This is aerodynamically perfect. | 百分百不用汽油 |
[20:52] | 100% fossil-free. Built-in solar panels. | 内置太阳能电池板 |
[20:54] | This is the future on wheels. | 这是未来的交通工具 |
[20:57] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[20:59] | Uh, Natalie had chips. | Natalie有筹码 |
[21:02] | We were looking for your stolen bike, | 我们在找你的自行车 Monk先生中枪了 |
[21:04] | and Mr. Monk got shot. | 哦 |
[21:06] | Aw, man. Oh, man. | 天啊 这到底是怎么了 |
[21:08] | – What is happening to us? – Yeah. | 人类的大家庭里 |
[21:10] | The family of man, we’re hurting each other, | 我们相互伤害 相互窃取 |
[21:12] | we’re stealing from each other. | 人类的大家庭听起来还真像一家人 |
[21:14] | Family of man’s starting to sound like a real family. | 你知道我要为你做什么吗 |
[21:16] | Mr. Monk, you know what I’m going to do for you? | 以你的名字命名10英亩的巴西雨林 |
[21:18] | I am going to adopt ten acres | |
[21:19] | of Brazilian rain forest in your name. | 谢谢. |
[21:21] | Thank you. | 我需要去看看吗 还是… |
[21:23] | I don’t have to visit it, do I? | 去浇水? |
[21:25] | Or… Or water it? | 或是只需要想想 |
[21:26] | – Or think about it? – No. | 不用 Berry教授 |
[21:29] | Professor Berry… | 有人付钱给那小伙子偷你的自行车 |
[21:30] | somebody paid that young man to steal your bicycle. | 而且数目不菲 |
[21:33] | Apparently, they paid him a lot of money. | 开什么玩笑 |
[21:35] | You’re kidding. | 没开玩笑 希望你能告诉我们原因 |
[21:36] | No, we were hoping you could tell us why. | 你的自行车有什么异常之处吗 |
[21:38] | Was there anything unusual about your bike? | – 比如说? – 金车筐 |
[21:40] | – Like what? – A gold basket. | 或… |
[21:42] | Or, um… | – 或什么 – 或其他东西 |
[21:43] | Uh… Or what? | – 或什么 – 或其他东西 |
[21:45] | Or anything else. | 车架里藏着什么东西吗 |
[21:46] | Could… could some… | |
[21:47] | Could something have been hidden inside the frame? | 完全想象不到 |
[21:50] | Oh, I can’t imagine it. | 车架里是聚碳酸酯 |
[21:51] | The frame was filled with polycarbonate honeycomb | 以增加牢固性 |
[21:53] | for better stability. | 据说这车是礼物? |
[21:55] | I understand the bike was a gift? | 没错 |
[21:57] | Yes, it was. | 因为一个很有前景的项目 |
[21:58] | From The Visionary Project. | 我从没听说过 |
[22:00] | I’ve never heard of them. | 我也是收到自行车才知道的 |
[22:01] | Well, neither had I until the bike arrived. | Sarah Longson 我的助手 |
[22:03] | Sarah Longson, my assistant, wheeled it in with a big bow, | 还在车上扎了个大蝴蝶结 还附上一封充满赞美之词的信 – |
[22:06] | and a very, very complimentary letter. | 信件你还保留着吗 – 被我撕了 |
[22:08] | Do you still have the letter? | – 变成纸浆 循环再利用 – 当然了 |
[22:09] | No, I shredded it. Repulped it. Recycled it. | – 变成纸浆 循环再利用 – 当然了 |
[22:11] | Of course you did. | 如果还在的话 就能查到是谁 |
[22:13] | That’s okay, we can figure out who they are if they do exist. | 我不明白 这完全没意义啊 |
[22:16] | I don’t understand. It doesn’t make any sense. | 有一点是肯定的 |
[22:18] | Well, one thing’s for sure, it makes a lot of sense to somebody. | 这对某人很有意义 过来 |
[22:31] | Over here. | 你吓坏我了 |
[22:33] | Oh, you scared me. | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[22:34] | Were you followed? | 没有 |
[22:36] | No, no, no. It’s cool, it’s cool. | 我按你吩咐的做了 换了两趟车 |
[22:37] | I did what you said. I took two buses. | 警察的事我很抱歉 |
[22:39] | Hey, sorry about that cop. Okay, I… I didn’t have a choice. | 实在别无选择 |
[22:42] | I got two strikes against me already. | 我已经有两项罪名了 不能再有了 |
[22:43] | I couldn’t take another hit. | 当然 |
[22:45] | Of course, it couldn’t be helped. | 当时紧急关头 |
[22:46] | It was him or you, right? | 发薪了 |
[22:48] | It’s payday. | 里面还有笔钱 是路费 |
[22:50] | Ooh. | 里面还有笔钱 是路费 |
[22:51] | There’s a little extra in there. Travel expenses. | 你向警察开枪 得消失一阵子 |
[22:53] | You shot a cop. | 这有什么问题 |
[22:54] | You’re going to have to disappear for a while. | 这有什么问题 |
[22:56] | I don’t see a problem with that. | 如果你在墨西哥 就来看看我 |
[22:58] | If you’re ever in Mexico, look me up. | 我要的东西呢 |
[23:00] | You have something for me? | 是的 |
[23:02] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 就在里面 |
[23:05] | Right here. | 你朝Adrian |
[23:09] | And the gun you shot Adrian Monk with? | Monk开枪的那把枪呢 最好也给我 |
[23:12] | You better give it to me. | 这是他们唯一的证据 我要消灭掉 |
[23:13] | It’s the only evidence they have against us. | – 谢谢 |
[23:15] | I’ll get rid of it. | – 那就再见了 |
[23:24] | – Thanks. – So I guess this is goodbye. | 还是我来说吧 – |
[23:27] | Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 对不起 对不起 |
[23:46] | – Ow. Careful. – Sorry, sorry. | – 等等 |
[23:49] | Wait, wait, wait. Ow, ow, ow, ow. | -小心 -对不起 |
[23:50] | – Careful! – Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 在那边 你干嘛啊 |
[23:52] | Well, what are you… It’s over there. | 好的 |
[23:53] | – What are you doing? – Okay. | 慢点 |
[23:55] | – Uh. – Ow. Just… Easy, would you? | 请你慢点 |
[23:57] | Please slow down. | 抱歉 |
[23:59] | I’m sorry. | I’m sorry. Corren夫人 真是抱歉 |
[24:01] | Oh, sorry Mrs. Corren. | Corren夫人 真是抱歉 |
[24:03] | What are you apologizing to her for? | 你对她道什么歉 你也让她中弹了吗 |
[24:05] | Did you get her shot too? | 哦 天啊 |
[24:07] | Oh, God. | 怎么停了 抱歉 我只是…好吧 |
[24:10] | – Hello? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 等等 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry, I’m just… Okay, you know what? | 我累了 Monk先生 |
[24:13] | Hold… I’m just tired, Mr. Monk. | 我一整晚都忙着为你的后门弄坡道 |
[24:15] | I was up all night building that ramp for your back door. | -坡道是你的主意 -我知道 我也很乐意这么做 |
[24:18] | Yeah, well the ramp was your idea. | 只不过我三天没回家了 |
[24:19] | I know. I know, and I’m happy to do it. | 只不过我三天没回家了 |
[24:21] | It’s just that I haven’t been home in three days. | 也没见我的女儿 |
[24:23] | And I haven’t seen my daughter. | 好的 |
[24:25] | Oh, okay. I understand. | 我明白 那你今天休息一天吧 |
[24:26] | Okay, why don’t you take the rest of the day off? | 真的? |
[24:28] | – Really? – Sure. | 当然 晚饭我自己能搞定 |
[24:30] | I can make my own dinner. | 底下的架子里有什么我就吃什么呗 |
[24:32] | I’ll just eat whatever’s on the bottom shelf. | 只要我够得着的 |
[24:34] | You know, whatever I can reach. | 只要是保鲜盒里有的 |
[24:35] | Whatever’s in the crisper. | 然后我就单脚跳 把我自己拽上床 |
[24:37] | Then I’ll just hop around for a while, and drag myself into bed. | – 你去玩吧 – 我还是留下来吧 |
[24:40] | – You go have fun. – I’ll stay. | – 由你决定 – 好些了吗 |
[24:42] | Eh, it’s up to you. | – 好些了 |
[24:43] | – How are you? Are you okay? – I’ve been better. | – 说的不是你 你还好吧 |
[24:45] | Not you. How are you? | 我很好 |
[24:46] | Oh… yeah, I’m fine. | 我们很好 |
[24:48] | We’re fine. | We’re fine. 只不过锻炼锻炼手臂力量 |
[24:49] | Just getting a workout with my arms. | – 就是这家伙吗 – 是的 |
[24:52] | – Is it the guy? – Yes, sir. | John Kuramoto 神秘偷车人 |
[24:54] | John Kuramoto, the mystery bike thief. | 大约一小时前几个墓地工人发现了他 |
[24:56] | Couple cemetery workers found him about an hour ago. | 这地儿可真够方便的 |
[24:59] | Pretty convenient place to catch it. | 找到了子弹壳 .32口径 |
[25:01] | We found the shell. .32 caliber. | 可能和杀你的是同一把枪 |
[25:03] | Probably from the same gun they used on you. | 他居然就这么死了 |
[25:05] | Hm. | 那自行车呢 |
[25:06] | I can’t believe he’s dead. What is it about that bike? | 我们也调查了那项很有前景的项目 |
[25:08] | Yeah, we talked to The Visionary Project too. | 他们从没听过说Berry院长 |
[25:11] | They never heard of Dean Berry. | 也从没送谁自行车 |
[25:12] | And they never sent anyone a bike. | 怎么了 |
[25:15] | – Natalie. – Yeah? | 去左边 |
[25:16] | Eh, to the left. | 稍微慢点 |
[25:19] | A little more slowly. Slowly. A little more. | 稍微慢点 |
[25:22] | Litt… whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, okay. | 太过了 往右点 |
[25:24] | That’s too far. Back to the right. | 慢 慢 慢 |
[25:26] | Slowly, slowly, slowly. | 太多了 太多了 |
[25:28] | Slowly… Ah, that’s too much! | 你怎么不直接转头 |
[25:29] | – Too much! – Mr. Monk. | 因为我想这么做 |
[25:30] | Why don’t you just turn your neck? | 因为我想这么做 |
[25:31] | Because this is the way I want to do it. | 一直往右 |
[25:33] | Keep going to the right. | 等等 等等 |
[25:36] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 好的 等等 |
[25:38] | Okay, wait, whoa, whoa! | 就在这儿 |
[25:39] | Right there. | |
[25:40] | Stop. | 轮胎印 |
[25:44] | It’s a tire track. | 是自行车的吗 |
[25:45] | Is that from the bike? | |
[25:47] | No. | 不 不是自行车的 更宽一些 |
[25:48] | No, it’s not a bike. It was wider. | 是汽车的? |
[25:51] | – Was it a car? – I can’t tell. | 不好说 |
[25:53] | There’s more over there. | 那边有更多 那边还有 |
[25:56] | And some over there. | 车一直在改变方向 |
[25:57] | It keeps changing direction. You know? | 如果我能… |
[26:01] | I don’t know if I can… maybe. | 那儿也是吗 |
[26:03] | I don’t… Is that… Is that one right there? | |
[26:05] | Hey… | 哦 天啊 |
[26:06] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Mr. Monk! | Monk先生 你还好吧 |
[26:08] | Oh, my God, Mr. Monk. Mr. Monk are you okay? | 你都干了些什么 我什么都没干啊 |
[26:10] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything. | 快帮帮我 等等 |
[26:12] | Ow, help me up! | 等等 我有个更好的主意 |
[26:13] | Wait, wait. No, wait. I have a better idea. | 我躺在地上 直接往我身上埋土 |
[26:16] | As long as I’m down here, would you just shovel some dirt over me. | 快啊 Natalie 你先休息 |
[26:19] | Get it over with. | 你肯定吗 是的 |
[26:20] | – Natalie, take a break. – Are you sure? | 是的 – 谢谢 – 我来搞定他 车里见 |
[26:21] | – Yep, I got him. – Thank you. | 车里见 |
[26:23] | We’ll meet you back at the car. | 来吧 |
[26:24] | – Come here. – Ow. | 来吧 |
[26:26] | Come on. | 好了 |
[26:27] | Ow, | Ow, ow, ow. |
[26:28] | ow, – There we go. – Ow, ow, ow. | |
[26:29] | ow. Ow, ow. Ow. | |
[26:33] | – In you go. – I saw some tire tracks. | 我们要拍照 |
[26:34] | And I don’t think they’re really tire tracks. | 你有时间吗 |
[26:36] | Yeah, we’ll take a photograph. Do you got a minute? | 我有时间吗 我现在可坐轮椅 |
[26:40] | Do I have a minute? I’m in a wheelchair. | 听着 我知道这很难 |
[26:42] | Look… I know that this is tough, | 可这对Natalie也很难受 |
[26:44] | but this is tough on Natalie too. | 你看见这家伙了吗 朝你开枪的家伙 |
[26:45] | You see this guy here? That’s the guy that shot you. | 尸袋里的家伙 |
[26:47] | The guy in the body bag. | 你把她逼得更加抓狂 |
[26:49] | And you’re madder at her than you are at him. | 她也没抱怨啊 |
[26:52] | She hasn’t said anything. | 当然她没抱怨了 她深深自责 |
[26:54] | Of course she hasn’t said anything. | 她深深自责 |
[26:55] | She blames herself for what happened. | 她… |
[26:57] | She… | 我知道你很难受 |
[27:00] | Look, I know you caught a bad break. | 你很痛苦 很悲惨 我也深表同情 |
[27:02] | I’m sorry you’re in pain. Sorry you’re miserable. | 非常同情… |
[27:04] | Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 可你不能全怪她 让她弥补一切 |
[27:05] | But you can’t keep taking everything out on her. | 听着 Monk侦探… |
[27:09] | Listen, Detective Monk… | 小心点 |
[27:11] | Be very careful, | 因为你快要失去这个女孩了 |
[27:13] | because you’re that close from losing that girl. | 问我是怎么知道的 |
[27:15] | Ask me how I know. | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:17] | How do you know? | 因为你和我的行为很像 哦 |
[27:18] | Because you’re acting like me. | 天啊 |
[27:52] | Oh, God. | Natalie 你恨我吗 |
[28:01] | Natalie, do you resent me? | 别傻了 你腿中弹了 |
[28:03] | Don’t be silly. | 伤势严重 |
[28:04] | You were shot in the leg. You’re seriously injured. | 伤势严重 我也这么想 |
[28:07] | Hm. That’s what I thought. | 上尉很担心你 |
[28:10] | The captain is concerned about you. | 他不了解我们之间的关系 |
[28:14] | He doesn’t understand our relationship. | 有坑洞 – 有坑洞 |
[28:16] | Pothole! | – 抱歉 抱歉 |
[28:17] | – Pothole. – Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 接下来去哪儿 |
[28:19] | Uh… Where to next? | 让我想想 |
[28:21] | Let me see. | 我们要去山景熟食店 |
[28:24] | Okay, we have to go up to the Mountain View Deli. | 再下来去山谷药房 |
[28:26] | Okay. | |
[28:27] | And back down to the Valley Pharmacy. | 再往回去山顶干洗店 |
[28:29] | And then back up to the Hilltop Dry Cleaner. | Monk先生 |
[28:32] | Yeah, Mr. Monk. Do you think we could | 我们可以一次性去山景熟食店 |
[28:34] | combine the Mountain View Deli and the Hilltop Cleaners? | 和山顶干洗店 |
[28:37] | Just before we do the Valley thing, | 再去山谷 |
[28:39] | so we’re not going up, and down, and… | 避免上上下下 我知道 |
[28:42] | – Oh, I don’t know. – And oh, God! | 抱歉 |
[28:44] | – God. – Natalie. | 抱歉 |
[28:46] | I’m sorry. | Monk先生 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我撑不下去了 我不能继续下去 |
[28:52] | Mr. Monk, I can’t go on. I can’t go on like this. | 我不能一直道歉 |
[28:54] | I can’t keep on apologizing. | 抱歉 |
[28:56] | I’m sorry, I haven’t slept in three days. | 我已经三天没睡觉了 我要累垮了 |
[28:59] | I’m going broke. | 你的保险不包括轮椅费用 |
[29:00] | Your insurance wouldn’t cover the wheelchair. | 我只好自己掏钱租 |
[29:02] | I had to rent it myself. | 让我说完 |
[29:06] | – Natalie. – Just let me finish, okay? | 开枪的人又不是我 Monk先生 |
[29:08] | I didn’t shoot you, Mr. Monk. | 你得原谅别人 |
[29:10] | Okay, you have to forgive people. | 说你原谅我 我要的就四个字 |
[29:12] | Say you forgive me. | – 就四个字 |
[29:13] | Three little words, that’s all I need. | – 就四个字 然后我就解脱了 |
[29:14] | – Natalie. – Just three little words | 然后我就解脱了 Natalie 快刹车 |
[29:16] | – and just release me. – Natalie, the brakes. | 能错 |
[29:18] | You’re right, I just got to pick it up. | 我得把它收起来 我不用休息 |
[29:20] | I don’t need a break. | 我不用休息 |
[29:22] | Natalie! | |
[29:23] | – I don’t need a break. – Natalie! | |
[29:25] | Oh, my God! | Monk先生 |
[29:27] | Mr. Monk! | 就是这个? 是的 |
[29:31] | – Is that it? – Yes, sir. | “向Berry院长致以深深的谢意” |
[29:33] | “For Professor Dean Berry in deepest appreciation.” | 就是这辆车 是在垃圾桶里发现的吗 |
[29:35] | That’s the bike. And it was in the dumpster? | 今天下午大约2点30 |
[29:37] | Uh, yes, sir. Uh, we downloaded this unit | 我们正在卸垃圾 |
[29:40] | at approximately 14:30 this afternoon. | 我在报纸上看到这辆失窃的自行车 |
[29:42] | I read about the stolen bike in the paper, | 警察说有人还为此中枪 |
[29:45] | and the officer that was shot over it. | 我喜欢看警察记录本 |
[29:47] | I like to read the police blotter. | 是真的吗 是的 这是我作为市民的职责 |
[29:49] | – Is that a fact? – Uh, yes. | 我把环卫部门视为城市的耳目 |
[29:50] | I think it’s my civic duty. | |
[29:51] | You see, I like to think of the sanitation department | |
[29:53] | as being the eyes and the ears of the city. | 上尉 这位是Ronnie O’dell |
[29:55] | Captain, this is Ronnie O’Dell. | 你好 他对我们…很有帮助 |
[29:57] | – Hi. – He’s been uh… very helpful. | 似乎是的 车就这么放在最上面? |
[29:59] | Sounds like it. | 不是 被埋在下面 |
[30:01] | So the bike was just sitting there on top? | 不是 被埋在下面 |
[30:02] | Uh, no sir. It was buried. | 它在我们所谓的最低点下面或上面 |
[30:04] | It was on or beneath, what we like to call the “nadir,” | 这对我们很重要 |
[30:07] | see, which is very important to us. | 这样一来 我们知道这儿上次清理的时间 |
[30:09] | Because we know when this unit was last emptied. | 这也意味着我们能确定日期 |
[30:11] | Which means that we can pinpoint the day, | 甚至确定自行车被扔的大约时间 是在…? |
[30:13] | and even approximate the time when the bike was discarded. | 3:30 星期一下午 |
[30:16] | – Which was…? – 3:30. | 被盗后的20分钟 |
[30:18] | Monday afternoon. About 20 minutes after it was stolen. | 自行车停车架大约在半英里之外 |
[30:22] | Now, the bike rack is about a 1/2 mile away. | 所以这家伙偷了车 |
[30:25] | So what, the guy steals the bike, | 骑了几个街区 然后将车扔掉? |
[30:27] | he rides a couple of blocks, and then throws it away? | 是的 |
[30:29] | Yes, sir. Apparently. | 经过这一切之后 |
[30:31] | He didn’t want the bike. | 他却不想要这车 |
[30:33] | After all of this. | 他到底怎么回事 |
[30:35] | What the hell’s going on? | 不知道 长官 说实话 中尉和我… |
[30:37] | We don’t know, sir. | 我们都乱了头绪 |
[30:38] | Frankly, the lieutenant and I… | 我们都乱了头绪 |
[30:40] | We’re stymied. | 是的 我们发现了车筐 |
[30:42] | Yeah, we found the basket. | 好的 Randy 现在跟我说说 |
[30:45] | Okay, Randy, get it over with. | 是黄金做的吗 |
[30:46] | Tell me now. Was the basket made of gold? | 就是个一般的车筐 |
[30:49] | No, it’s a basic basket. | 找了整个卡车 |
[30:51] | The… We’ve been through this whole truck, | 唯一找不到的是车铃 |
[30:54] | only thing we can’t find… | 链条和车锁 |
[30:55] | is the bell, the cable, and the lock. | 等等 |
[30:57] | Wait a second. Hello, hello, hello. | 哈哈哈 找到什么了 |
[31:00] | What do you got? | 很好 找到车铃了 |
[31:01] | Huh? | 是的 谢谢 |
[31:02] | Good, you found the bell. | 谢谢 |
[31:04] | – Yeah. – Thank you. You can stop ringing the bell now. | 别再按铃了 |
[31:16] | 52.30. | 我不明白 |
[31:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:22] | I do not understand. | 没反应 |
[31:26] | It’s not working. | 我不明白 |
[31:30] | I don’t understand. | 哦 天啊 |
[31:40] | Oh, God. | 我都不相信我的眼睛了 这看起来是绿色的吧 |
[31:52] | I don’t trust my eyes anymore. | 对不起 |
[31:53] | – Does this look green? – Sorry. | 到底怎么了 出了什么问题 |
[31:55] | What happened? | 到底是漏掉了什么 这都是一样的啊 |
[31:57] | What went wrong? What is missing? | 我检查了两次 |
[31:59] | These compounds are identical. I checked them twice. | 真希望我能帮上忙 |
[32:02] | I wish I could stay and help, | 可我十分钟内就得走了 我的中国之旅 记得吗 |
[32:05] | but I’m leaving in ten minutes. | 是的 我忘了 长江在等着你呢 |
[32:06] | – My China trip, remember? – Oh! | 是的 我忘了 |
[32:08] | Yes. I forgot. The Yangtze River awaits. | 长江在等着你呢 我太自私了 当然希望你去 |
[32:12] | I’m being so selfish. | 希望你玩得开心 |
[32:13] | Of course. I want you to go. | 别担心我 |
[32:15] | And I want you to have fun. | 哦 |
[32:16] | Don’t worry about me. | 天啊 还真被你找到了 |
[32:20] | Oh, my God. You found it! | Berry先生 我等了一周又一周 |
[32:22] | Mr. Berry, I’ve been waiting all week all week to say this. | 就为了说这个 在哪儿找到的 |
[32:24] | Ta-da! | 街上的垃圾桶里 |
[32:25] | Where was it? | 我尽全力擦干净了 |
[32:27] | It was in some dumpster up the street. | 你没必要的 |
[32:28] | I tried to clean it as best as I could. | 哦 我欠你一个道歉 |
[32:29] | Aw… you didn’t need to do that. | 哦 我欠你一个道歉 |
[32:31] | Oh, I owe you an apology. | 事实上 我欠大类大家庭一个道歉 |
[32:34] | In fact, I owe an apology to the entire family of man. | 这正是博士要的 |
[32:37] | This is just what the doctor ordered. | – 很好 – 特别是今天之后 我们请来了投资商 可种子却没反应 |
[32:38] | – Well, good. – Especially after today. | 我们请来了投资商 |
[32:40] | Yeah. We had some investors here, and, uh, the seeds didn’t work. | 可种子却没反应 真是遗憾 |
[32:44] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | – 这儿还有点脏 – 没事 |
[32:47] | Yeah, it’s still a little dirty right there. | 可是… 天啊 |
[32:49] | – That’s okay. – But I, you know… | 看来需要一对新轮子的不只我一人啊 |
[32:50] | – God, it’s in good shape. – Yeah. | 看来需要一对新轮子的不只我一人啊 |
[32:52] | Hey, it looks like I’m not the only one with a new set of wheels! | 我们出了点…小意外 |
[32:55] | Oh, yeah. We had a… | |
[32:56] | little accident with the other wheelchair. | 她想要杀我 所以我们升级了 – |
[32:58] | – She tried to kill me. – So we upgraded. | 不… – 这东西卡住了 |
[33:06] | Oh, no. This dang thing is stuck now. | 这儿 |
[33:08] | Here. | 我能自己来 |
[33:10] | All right. I can do it. | 让我自己来 |
[33:12] | Let me do it. | 我不是个… |
[33:13] | I am not a… | 让我自己来 |
[33:16] | Let me do it. | 好吧 |
[33:17] | All right. | 等等 等等 |
[33:25] | Wait a second! | Wait a second! Natalie 瞧瞧你干的好事 |
[33:27] | Natalie, now… | Monk先生 那有应急程序吗 |
[33:29] | Look what you made me do. | 快帮忙 让我停下来 |
[33:30] | Is there a kill switch on that? | 等等 |
[33:32] | Stop it! | 等等 |
[33:33] | Help, help. | |
[33:34] | Wait a second. All right, Natalie. | |
[33:38] | – Natalie! – Okay. | 天啊 快停下来 |
[33:40] | Stop it! | 天啊 天啊 |
[33:42] | Ow, God. Oh, God. | 没事了 |
[33:43] | Here you go. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[33:46] | Ouch! | 小心点 小心点 你弄疼我了 |
[33:47] | Ow, God. | 小心点 |
[33:49] | – Ow! – Watch it, watch it. | 小心点 你弄疼我了 |
[33:51] | Look out, you’re hurting me. | 快点啊 她要晕倒了 |
[33:53] | Do something. Natalie! She’s sitting down! | 关掉 |
[33:56] | Can I turn this off? Off! | 好了 |
[34:03] | This goes… on. | 瞧瞧你干的好事 |
[34:06] | Natalie! | 这个实在是危险 |
[34:08] | Look what you’ve done. | 抱歉 |
[34:09] | This death trap is worse than the other death trap. | Monk先生 |
[34:14] | Sorry, Mr. Monk. | 你没事吗 |
[34:19] | Are you all right? | Monk先生没事吧 |
[34:21] | Yeah. Is Mr. Monk okay? | 这姑娘脱水了 |
[34:26] | This girl is dehydrated. | 她没摄入水分吗 |
[34:28] | Has she not had a steady intake of fluids? | 我不知道 |
[34:33] | Eh, I don’t know. | 她睡觉了吗 |
[34:35] | Has she been sleeping? | 我不知道 |
[34:37] | I don’t know. | 她吃东西了吗 |
[34:40] | Does she eat? | 我…不知道 |
[34:43] | Well, I think… I don’t know. | 待在这儿 |
[34:47] | Stay right here. | 我给你拿些果汁和维他命 |
[34:49] | I’m going to get you some juice and some vitamins. | 好的 |
[34:53] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:54] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[35:01] | Oh, dear God. What have I done? | 天啊 |
[35:18] | Wipe? | 我都做了些什么 |
[35:26] | Natalie… | 要纸巾吗 |
[35:29] | I… | 我太傻了 |
[35:31] | I’ve been a fool. | 真是个笨蛋 |
[35:32] | I’ve been a jerk. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 像这样 |
[35:36] | Here, go like this. | 像这样 |
[35:39] | Go like this. | 你干嘛 |
[35:43] | What are you doing? | 筹码 |
[35:45] | Those are chips. | 我全都还给你 |
[35:46] | I’m giving them all back to you. | 抱歉 Leland说的对 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry. | 我把一切都怪在你头上 |
[35:50] | Leland was right. | 对不起 |
[35:52] | I have been taking everything out on you. | 谢谢 Monk先生 |
[35:56] | I’m sorry. | 瞧 这很难吗 |
[35:57] | Thank you, Mr. Monk. | 瞧 这很难吗 |
[35:59] | See, was that so hard? | 相当难 |
[36:01] | It was pretty hard. | 来 喝了 |
[36:04] | Here, drink this. | 一天两次 一次三粒 |
[36:05] | Oh. I want you to take three of these, twice a day. | 我的私人配方 你会好起来的 |
[36:08] | It’s my personal formula. | 谢谢 Monk先生 我们该走了 他们今天够糟的了 |
[36:10] | You’re going to be fine. | Monk先生 我们该走了 他们今天够糟的了 |
[36:11] | Thank you. Mr. Monk, we should go. | 超级种子却没有发芽 |
[36:13] | They’ve had a bad day. | |
[36:14] | Their super seed didn’t sprout. | 会好的 回到制图板再来 |
[36:16] | Oh, we’ll be fine. It’s back to the drawing board. | 回到基因移接再来 谢谢你找到车 |
[36:20] | Back to the gene splicer. | 一定记得要上锁 |
[36:21] | Thank you again, for the bike. | 哦 |
[36:23] | Just don’t leave it unlocked. | 我可是上了锁的 |
[36:24] | Oh, it was locked. | 他们没找到车锁 |
[36:29] | They never found the lock. | 什么 |
[36:31] | Pardon me? | 你车上的锁 |
[36:36] | The lock that came with your bike… | 他们找到了车筐 车铃 |
[36:38] | They found the basket, | 却没找到车锁 |
[36:40] | and the bell, | |
[36:41] | but they never found the lock. | 什么样的锁 |
[36:44] | What did it look like? | 锁? |
[36:45] | The lock? | 蛮高科技的 |
[36:46] | It was kind of a high-tech thing, | 像个袖珍键盘 |
[36:48] | with a… a keypad. | 像这样吗 没错 |
[36:52] | Like that one? | 你能设定你自己的密码吗 |
[36:53] | Yeah, as a matter of fact. | 你能设定你自己的密码吗 |
[36:56] | And you could set your own combination? | 是的 |
[36:59] | That’s right. Eight digits. | 八位 |
[37:02] | Miss Longson, are you going somewhere? | 你要去哪儿 |
[37:07] | Uh, yes. As a matter of fact, I am. | 我要去中国 三个周 |
[37:09] | China. For three weeks. | Berry教授 |
[37:12] | Professor Berry, I can tell you why | 我知道你今天实验失败的原因 |
[37:14] | your experiment failed today, it was sabotaged. | 有人做了手脚 就是她干的 |
[37:18] | And she did it. | 开什么玩笑 |
[37:20] | You must be joking! | 你雇John Kuramoto偷车 |
[37:22] | You hired John Kuramoto to steal that bike. | 可你要的根本不是车 |
[37:25] | But it was never really about the bike, was it? | 你想要的是车锁 |
[37:28] | You wanted the lock. | 事情是这样的 |
[37:30] | Here’s what happened… | 这些改变了基因的种子值一大笔钱 |
[37:32] | Those genetically altered seeds were worth a fortune. | 你可以卖给任何人 |
[37:34] | You knew you could sell them to anyone. | 比如你中国的朋友 |
[37:36] | Your friends in China, for instance. | 你需要的是密码 |
[37:39] | All you needed was a combination. | 你的计划很简单 |
[37:41] | Your plan was simple. | 你带来一辆新车 说是礼物 |
[37:43] | You showed up with a new bike, | 车很普通 |
[37:44] | you said it was a gift. | 可车锁却很特别 |
[37:46] | It was an ordinary bike, but the lock was something special. | 你自己设计的 |
[37:50] | You had designed it yourself. | 有一个八位密码 |
[37:52] | It had an eight digit combination. | 你了解你的上司 |
[37:54] | You knew your boss. | 你知道他从来不记一组新的数字 |
[37:55] | You knew he’d never memorize a whole new set of numbers. | 如果有人看见了密码 |
[37:58] | If somebody else sees this combination, | 又得重新记下新的密码 我可不想浪费灰细胞 |
[38:00] | I have to memorize a new one, | 她没错 |
[38:01] | and I don’t want to waste the grey cells. | 她没错 |
[38:03] | She was right. | 我用同样的密码 大多数人都会如此 |
[38:04] | I used the same combination. | 大多数人都会如此 |
[38:06] | – Most people do. – It’s human nature. | 人类本性 我所有的密码都一样 |
[38:08] | I use the same password for everything. | Kuramot偷了车 更重要的是 |
[38:10] | Kuramoto stole the bike, | 偷了车锁 那晚 你开始工作 |
[38:13] | and more importantly, the lock. | 只需重新找出密码 |
[38:14] | That night, you went to work. | 只需重新找出密码 |
[38:17] | All you had to do was retrieve the new combination. | 不出你所料 |
[38:24] | As you predicted, he had used the same numbers for both. | 他用了相同的密码 |
[38:30] | You replaced the genetically altered seeds | 你用普通种子换掉了改变基因的种子 |
[38:32] | with a few ordinary ones. | 你知道有人起疑时 你已远在千里之外 |
[38:34] | You knew you’d be long gone by the time anybody suspected anything. | 院长 这家伙是谁 |
[38:38] | Dean, who is this guy? | 我可没必要听你的胡说八道 你没有证据 |
[38:40] | I don’t have to listen to this. | 没错 |
[38:42] | You can’t prove any of it. | 我们找不到那些种子了 |
[38:44] | It’s true. | 你有五天时间把它们藏起来 |
[38:45] | We’ll never find those seeds now. | |
[38:47] | You had five days to hide them. | 可我们能证明你杀害了Kuramoto |
[38:48] | But we can prove that you killed Mr. Kuramoto. | 那是你的凉鞋吗 |
[38:54] | Are those your sandals? | 很特别啊 |
[38:56] | They’re quite unusual. | 用回收轮胎做的 |
[38:58] | They’re made from recycled tires. | 绿色无害 |
[39:00] | They’re eco-friendly. | 或许绿色 可却谈不上无害 |
[39:01] | They may be eco, but they’re not friendly. | 这种花纹我见过 |
[39:04] | Natalie. | |
[39:08] | I’ve seen those tread marks before. | 在墓地 Kuramoto的尸体旁 |
[39:11] | In the cemetery, near Kuramoto’s body. | 当时我以为那是轮胎印 Sarah |
[39:15] | I thought they were tire tracks. | 说实话 是你干的吗 |
[39:17] | Sarah, tell me the truth. Did you do this? | 我的眼睛 我没事 抓住她 |
[39:21] | My eyes! Okay. | 抓住她 别让她跑了 |
[39:22] | – Natalie. – I’m fine. Get her! | 我没事 |
[39:23] | Get her, don’t let her get away. | 我没事 |
[39:25] | – I’m fine. – Natalie, Natalie! | |
[39:35] | Natalie! | |
[39:37] | Natalie! | |
[39:40] | Natalie! | |
[39:50] | Hold on! | 等等 别动 |
[39:52] | Okay, don’t move. Just stop! | 放下 快放下 |
[39:53] | Put it down. | Put it down. 别动 |
[39:55] | Don’t move, I swear to God. I swear to God I’ll shoot. | 我会开枪的 等等 没事了 Monk先生 |
[39:59] | Hang on! | 搞定了 |
[40:01] | It’s okay, Mr. Monk. It’s all over. | 我搞定了 |
[40:03] | I did it! | 上帝啊 |
[40:07] | For the love of God. | 纸巾 |
[40:12] | Wipe. Natalie. | 你醒了 |
[40:23] | Oh, you’re awake. | 是的 |
[40:25] | Natalie. | Monk先生 我在这儿 |
[40:27] | Yes, Mr. Monk. I’m right here. | 筹码 |
[40:34] | Chips. | 我知道 Monk先生 |
[40:36] | I know, Mr. Monk. | 筹码 |
[40:38] | Chips. | 是的 |
[40:40] | Mr. Monk, you have all the chips. | Monk先生 我欠你的人情 |
[40:47] | – Chips. – Yes, Mr. Monk. I understand. | 筹码 是的 |
[40:49] | You have every chip there is. | Monk先生 我知道 |
[40:53] | Look on the bright side. At least your legs match. | 往好的方面想 两条腿现在一致了 |