时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:40] | You stay there. Don’t move. | 站住 别动 |
[00:42] | Ah, you know, I’ve been casing this joint all week. | 这周我一直在这儿踩点 |
[00:44] | You’re supposed to be asleep by now. | 现在本该是你的睡觉时间 你喜欢我头发 |
[02:23] | You like my hair. | 是的 |
[02:25] | Yeah. I like your new haircut. | 我喜欢你的新发型 不错嘛 |
[02:27] | I think you did a good job. | 有什么陷阱 哪来的什么陷阱 我就觉得不错 |
[02:28] | What’s the catch? | 哪来的什么陷阱 我就觉得不错 你整天抱怨我 |
[02:30] | There’s no catch. I think it looks good. | 首先你觉得我该写本书 |
[02:31] | You’ve been complimenting me all day. | 首先你觉得我该写本书 现在你又喜欢我的发型? |
[02:33] | First you think I should write a book. | 现在你又喜欢我的发型? |
[02:34] | Now you like my haircut?! | 你到底想干嘛 我是说… |
[02:37] | What are you… What… What are you after? | 你肯定另有所图 |
[02:38] | I mean… You’re up to something. | 你想请假 |
[02:40] | You want a day off, is that it? | 是吧 你想明天休息一天 |
[02:42] | You want tomorrow off. | 不 或许我喜欢你 或许我觉得现在很好 |
[02:44] | No, maybe I like you. | 难道这都不可能吗 |
[02:45] | Maybe I’m just being nice. Isn’t that possible? | 你肯定另有所图 |
[02:47] | You’re up to something. | 那我把话收回 |
[02:50] | You know what? I take it back. | 你的发型真是难看 这样好了吧 |
[02:51] | I… I think your haircut looks terrible, okay? | 晕 |
[02:54] | Jeez, Mr. Monk, you know? | Monk先生 我现在这样很好 |
[02:56] | I… I’m just being nice. | 哪来那么多的陷阱 |
[02:57] | There isn’t always a catch. | 灯坏了 我们该过去了 |
[03:00] | All right, the light is broken. | 不 显示的是禁止穿行 |
[03:02] | I think we should just go. | 可我们在这儿都十分钟了 |
[03:03] | No, it says, “Don’t walk.” | 可我们在这儿都十分钟了 -灯坏了 -显示的是禁止穿行 |
[03:05] | Yeah, but we’ve been here for ten minutes. | -灯坏了 |
[03:06] | The light’s broken. It says, “Don’t walk.” | -显示的是禁止穿行 那这样吧 |
[03:10] | All right, how about this? | 你留在这儿 我去拿支票 |
[03:12] | You stay here, I’m gonna go pick up our checks. | 十分钟就回来 |
[03:14] | I’ll be back in ten minutes. | 还是这样吧 |
[03:15] | How about this? | 不按你说的做 |
[03:16] | We don’t do what you said, | 我们都在这儿等着 |
[03:19] | we both wait here, | 再多等一会儿 |
[03:21] | and we give it a little more time. | 好吧 你干嘛呢 疯了吗 |
[03:22] | Okay. | 显示的是禁止穿行 |
[03:23] | What are you doing? Are you insane?! | 显示的是禁止穿行 |
[03:25] | It says, “Don’t walk.” | 你出什么问题了 Monk先生 这儿根本没车 |
[03:27] | What is your problem? | Monk先生 这儿根本没车 |
[03:28] | Mr. Monk, there’s no traffic. | 你过来不 |
[03:30] | There are no cars. | 你过来不 |
[03:31] | Are you coming? | 那好吧 |
[03:34] | All right. You stay here. | 你待在那儿好了 |
[03:35] | I’ll be back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[03:48] | Morning. | 早上好 这东西又坏了吗 |
[03:53] | Is that thing broken again? | 我不知道 |
[03:55] | I don’t know. | 这灯老是坏 |
[03:57] | That light is always breaking down. | 我给交通局打了两次电话 |
[03:59] | I’ve called the traffic bureau about it twice. | 他们根本不听 |
[04:02] | They don’t listen to me. | 他们只把我当做一个疯癫的老笨蛋 |
[04:04] | To them, I’m just a crazy old coot. | 我再等半小时 |
[04:06] | Well, I’m gonna give it another half-hour. | 瞎说 |
[04:08] | Nonsense. | 现在就过去吧 |
[04:10] | We’re crossing this street. | 显示的是禁止穿行 |
[04:12] | It says, “Don’t walk.” | 只是条规定而已 这儿没人 |
[04:13] | Oh, it’s just a rule. There’s nobody coming. | 嘿 做个海盗 放肆一次吧 |
[04:16] | Hey, be a pirate. | 很好玩的 |
[04:19] | It’s fun to be a pirate. | 海盗? |
[04:21] | Pirate? | 走啊 |
[04:22] | Come on. | 好了 |
[04:33] | There. | 是很好玩吧 |
[04:35] | Now, wasn’t that fun? | 我来拿吧 |
[04:38] | Can I carry your bag? | 好的 |
[04:41] | Well, sure. Thank you. | 谢谢 在这儿签名 |
[04:47] | Uh, sign here. | 还有这儿 |
[04:49] | And here. | 好的 都付清了 |
[04:51] | Okay, that’s it. All paid up. | 好的 |
[04:54] | All right. | 他来了 |
[04:55] | There he is. You made it. | 他终于来了 |
[04:58] | Hey, I heard you had a little disagreement | 嘿 听说你对”禁止穿行”标志有点小小的意见? |
[05:01] | with a “Don’t walk” sign? | 可是你还是来了 |
[05:02] | But here you are. I knew you could do it. | -我就知道你能行的 -其实有人帮助我 |
[05:04] | Actually, I had a little help. | 嘿 别说是… 一个小老太太挽着你的胳膊 带你过马路 |
[05:06] | Hey, don’t tell me… Little old lady | 一个小老太太挽着你的胳膊 带你过马路 |
[05:08] | took you by the arm and helped you across the street. | 她可不小 |
[05:10] | Well, she’s not that little. | 她就在那儿 |
[05:12] | That’s her over there. | 那是Marge |
[05:13] | That’s Marge. | – 多么完美啊 – 你认识她? |
[05:15] | Ha! How perfect is that? | 认识她? |
[05:17] | – You know her? – Know her? | 这个分局的所有警察都认识她 |
[05:19] | Monk, every cop in the precinct knows her. | 真希望从没见过她啊 |
[05:21] | They wish they didn’t. | 她抱怨个不停 |
[05:22] | She’s here all the time complaining. | 他每晚都这样 |
[05:25] | He does it every single night. | |
[05:27] | Boom, boom, boom, boom. | Boom, boom, boom, boom. 声音大得隔五个街区都听得见 |
[05:29] | Boom… I mean, loud. | Marge 我们警告过他两次了 |
[05:31] | You could hear it five blocks away. | Marge 我们警告过他两次了 |
[05:32] | Marge. We’ve warned him twice. | 他已经被传讯了 |
[05:35] | See, he’s already been cited. | 可我该怎么做呢 |
[05:37] | Well, but what am I supposed to do? | 睡也睡不着 书也看不进去 |
[05:39] | I can’t sleep. I can’t read. | -没完没了 |
[05:41] | It never ends. | -他会出庭的 |
[05:42] | He has a court date. | 就在11月17号 |
[05:44] | Uh, November 17th. | 如果你能等到那时 |
[05:46] | If you can wait until then, | 说不定法官会颁布禁止令 |
[05:48] | maybe the judge will issue an injunction. | 嗨 又见面了 |
[05:50] | Hi. Hi again. | 我是Adrian Monk 还记得吗 |
[05:52] | It… it’s Adrian Monk, remember me? | – 当然记得 – 出什么事了 |
[05:54] | – Sure. – Yeah, what’s going on? | 噪音扰民 没什么大不了的 |
[05:55] | Disturbing the peace. It’s no big deal. | 对我可很重要 |
[05:57] | Well, it’s a big deal to me. | 他搅得我不得安宁 |
[06:00] | You know, it’s my peace he’s disturbing. | 没错 他搅得她不得安宁 |
[06:02] | Yeah, it’s her peace. It’s a big deal to her. | – 这对她很重要 – 是的 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 我们说的是我的隔壁邻居 |
[06:07] | We’re talking about my next-door neighbor, | Keyes先生 两周前他买了一套鼓 |
[06:10] | Mr. Keyes. | 整整十天我完全睡不着 |
[06:11] | He bought a set of drums two weeks ago, | 整整十天我完全睡不着 |
[06:13] | and I… I haven’t slept in ten days. | 我都绝望了 |
[06:15] | I’m just desperate | 完全没人做点什么 |
[06:17] | and I can’t get anybody to do anything about it. | 我只是向Johnsons女士解释 |
[06:19] | I was just explaining to Ms. Johnson here | 警局有其他需要优先处理的案件 |
[06:22] | that the department has other priorities. | 或许警局如此 可我却不 |
[06:24] | Well, maybe the department does, but I don’t. | 如果再发生的话 |
[06:27] | Okay, if… if this happens again, | 通知调度员 让他再通知我 |
[06:31] | Adrian Monk call the dispatcher | |
[06:32] | and have him forward the call to me, Adrian Monk. | 我来处理 |
[06:35] | I’ll take care of it. | 真的? |
[06:37] | Really? | 当然 |
[06:38] | Sure. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | Thank you. | 不谢 |
[06:41] | No, it… | 你可真是个好心的孩子 |
[06:43] | You are such a good boy. | |
[06:45] | Oh… | 你确定很好心 |
[06:46] | Yeah, you are. I can tell by your eyes. | 看你眼睛就知道了 |
[06:49] | Yep. | 我可很会看人的 |
[06:50] | I can tell a lot of things about people. | – 我是个好孩子 – 是的 |
[06:52] | I am… I am a good boy. | 来块糖吗 |
[06:54] | You are. | 来块糖吗 |
[06:55] | You want a piece of candy? | 不 不 我不… |
[06:57] | Um, yeah. No. I… I don’t, uh… | 不 不 |
[07:00] | – Take it. – Okay. | 我不… -拿着吧 |
[07:07] | Excuse me. | -好的 抱歉 |
[07:11] | Is that absolutely necessary? | 真的必须这样做吗 – |
[07:14] | Is what necessary? | 什么必须 – 搬走尸体 |
[07:15] | Removing the body. | 我是Miles Franklin 这儿的馆长 |
[07:17] | I’m Miles Franklin. I’m the curator here. | 如你所见 |
[07:20] | As you can see, this is a world-record museum. | 这是个世界纪录博物馆 我也收集 |
[07:23] | So I gathered. | 箭鱼上已经有一名受害者了 |
[07:25] | There was already one victim on the swordfish. | 实在很吸引眼球 |
[07:28] | That was already pretty impressive. | 你知道 这就像是我们的飞来好运 |
[07:32] | You understand, this is like a Godsend for us. | 我们要的就是这样的事情 |
[07:34] | We pray for things like this. | 先生 这可是个实实在在的人啊 |
[07:36] | Sir, the… that’s a human being. | 有名字 有家庭 |
[07:39] | He had a name. He had a family. | 我们要的就是这样的事情 |
[07:42] | We pray for things like this. | 这会比摩托车上的双胞胎更轰动 |
[07:43] | This’ll be bigger than those twins on the motorcycles. | 请你去那边 好吗 |
[07:46] | Would you go stand over there, please? | 你吃什么 |
[07:48] | What is that? | 糖吗 你从哪儿得到的 |
[07:50] | Is that candy? Where did you get that? | 一个朋友 |
[07:51] | A friend. | 什么朋友 |
[07:53] | What friend? | 我交了朋友 这又不稀奇 |
[07:55] | I made a friend. It could happen. | 是位女士 对吧 |
[07:57] | It’s that lady, isn’t it? | 那个可爱的老太太Marge给你糖 |
[07:58] | That sweet old lady, Marge. | 真是可爱啊 |
[08:00] | She gave you candy! | 你在吃她的糖呢 |
[08:02] | That is so cute. You’re eating her candy. | 也就一块糖而已 |
[08:04] | That’s enough about the candy. | 不像盗窃 |
[08:07] | Doesn’t look like a robbery. | 收银机里有250块现金 他却没拿 |
[08:09] | There was 250 bucks in the cash register. | 那展品呢 有丢失的吗 |
[08:11] | He didn’t touch it. | 那展品呢 有丢失的吗 |
[08:12] | What about the exhibits? Anything missing? | 我们还没完全统计好展品数目 可我没发现有什么不对劲 |
[08:15] | We haven’t done a full inventory yet, | Togo呢 |
[08:17] | but I haven’t noticed anything. | 谁 |
[08:19] | – Where’s Togo? – Where’s who? | 吃鸡蛋的机器人 Togo |
[08:21] | Togo the egg-eating robot. He was right here. | 以前就在这儿 他说得没错 居然连我都没注意到 |
[08:27] | He’s right. | Togo在这儿好几年了 |
[08:28] | I don’t know how I missed that. Togo’s been here for years. | 是个机器展品 |
[08:31] | It’s a mechanical display. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:33] | Good work, Randy. | Randy 你怎么知道它不见了 |
[08:34] | How did you know it was missing? | 每年生日我都来这儿 |
[08:36] | Oh, I come here every year on my birthday. | 几乎是家庭传统 |
[08:38] | Kind of like a family tradition. | 你小时候 |
[08:41] | When you were a kid. | 你说的是小时候吧 |
[08:45] | You meant when you were a kid. | 快说”是” Randy |
[08:49] | Say, “Yes,” Randy. | 是 |
[08:51] | Yes. | 他们破门而入 杀了一名保安 |
[08:53] | All right, so they broke in, they killed a security guard, | 偷了一个吃鸡蛋的机器人 |
[08:55] | and stole an egg-eating robot. | 可能和这台机器有关吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah, could the machine possibly be involved? | 你说什么 |
[09:00] | What’d you say? | 科幻小说里 |
[09:02] | Well… Well, in science fiction, | 它们会活过来 |
[09:04] | they sometimes come alive. | 变得有知觉 |
[09:05] | They become sentient. | 如果是电影的话 那你就得相信我 |
[09:10] | Well, if this were a movie, you’d believe me. | 如果是电影的话 我早就退场了 Randy |
[09:13] | If this were a movie, I could walk out, Randy. | – 有什么发现 – 轮胎印 |
[09:14] | – What have you got? – Tire tracks. | – 是液压机液体 – 是的 |
[09:21] | That’s hydraulic fluid. | Togo在滴水 |
[09:23] | Yeah. Togo was dripping. | 取样 |
[09:25] | Get a sample of this. | 我们知道要找的是一个人 |
[09:27] | Well, we know we’re looking for one guy. | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:29] | – How do you figure? – Well, if it were two or more, | 如果是两个或更多的人 他们会把这搬走的 |
[09:32] | they would have just carried it out. | 这家伙带了一个手推货车 |
[09:34] | This guy brought in a hand truck, | 这牌子看起来很新 |
[09:36] | and this sign looks like new… | 没有刻痕或擦痕 |
[09:39] | No nicks or scratches. | 你说这件展品有好几年了吗 |
[09:41] | Didn’t you say this display has been here for years? | 我们还换了牌子 |
[09:44] | Oh, we had to replace that plaque. | 两个月前 |
[09:46] | About two months ago, | 有个来自Berkeley的疯子 往上面喷满了油漆 |
[09:49] | some nut from Berkeley spray-painted all over it. | 他说他破了世界纪录 |
[09:51] | He says that he broke the world record | 这儿应该是他的位置 |
[09:53] | and it should be him in the museum. | 一个心怀嫉妒的吃鸡蛋者 |
[09:55] | A jealous egg-eater. | 多谢上帝帮忙 我们找到动机了 |
[09:57] | God help us, we have a motive. | 你好 |
[09:59] | Hello. Yes. | 是的 他在这儿 |
[10:02] | Yes, he is. | 等等 Monk先生 |
[10:03] | Hold on one minute. | 是Marge |
[10:04] | Mr. Monk. | 是Marge – |
[10:06] | It’s Marge. | 你好 – |
[10:09] | Hello. | Adrian 我是Marge |
[10:11] | Adrian, this is Marge. | 抱歉打扰你 宝贝 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry to bother you, honey, | 不过你说过我可以随时找你 |
[10:15] | but you… you did say I could call you anytime. | Marge 是你吗 我快听不见了 |
[10:17] | Marge, is that you? I can barely hear you. | 他又来了 |
[10:19] | That’s him again! | 我的邻居 我说过的… |
[10:21] | That’s my neighbor, I tell you… | 我不知道该怎么办 他快让我抓狂了 |
[10:23] | I don’t know what to do. | 我毫无办法 |
[10:25] | He’s just driving me crazy. I am at my wit’s end. | 是的 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 嗨 麻烦请你小声些 |
[11:00] | Hi. | 你吵到邻居了 |
[11:02] | I wonder if you could keep it down. | 我在练习 |
[11:04] | You’re disturbing the neighbors. | 我是个音乐家 |
[11:06] | I’m practicing. I’m a musician. | 我知道 可太吵了 |
[11:08] | I understand, but it’s so loud. | 你一天到晚都在敲鼓 |
[11:10] | And you’ve been playing all day, and… really? | 真的? |
[11:14] | Oh. | 我明白了 隔壁那个丑老太婆派你来的 |
[11:16] | I get it. | 她不是丑老太婆 |
[11:17] | The crone from next door sent you. | 你是谁 她最爱的侄子? |
[11:19] | She’s not a crone. | 回去告诉你阿姨 |
[11:21] | But what are you, her favorite nephew? | 我是艺术家 我在表达自我 |
[11:22] | Look, you tell your auntie that I… I’m an artist | 如果她隔壁住的是毕加索 |
[11:25] | and I’m expressing myself. | 她会抱怨他吗 |
[11:27] | What, if… if Picasso was living next door to her, | 我不是她侄子 我是和警察一起的 |
[11:28] | would she be complaining about him? | 差不多 |
[11:30] | I’m not her nephew. I… I’m with the police. | 差不多 |
[11:32] | More or less. | 差不多? |
[11:34] | More or less? | 是的 |
[11:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 什么好吧 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 我会中途休息休息 |
[11:45] | Okay what? | 那好吧 |
[11:46] | No, I was gonna take a break anyway. | 那好吧 好吧 |
[11:48] | Okay, then. | 祝你一天快乐 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 安静 – |
[11:51] | Well, have a nice… quiet day. | 他停下了? – |
[12:05] | – He stopped? – Yeah. | 是的 你究竟对他说了些什么 |
[12:07] | What on earth did you say to him? | 我说你是我的朋友 |
[12:09] | Well, I told him you were a friend of mine | 他明白了 |
[12:12] | and, uh, he got the message. | 就这样? |
[12:14] | Oh, just like that, huh? | 你可真厉害啊 你就像John |
[12:18] | Well, I’m impressed. | Wayne (美国著名的西部片明星) |
[12:19] | You’re a regular John Wayne. | 除了他需要枪 |
[12:22] | Uh, except, you know, | |
[12:24] | he needed a gun. | 不管怎样 |
[12:27] | Anyway, | 很高兴能帮上你的忙 |
[12:28] | I’m glad I could help. | 他不会再烦你了 |
[12:30] | And, uh, | |
[12:31] | don’t reckon he’ll be bothering you again. | 我要让Natalie来接我 你去哪儿 |
[12:35] | Guess I’ll have Natalie pick me up. | 我猜你得去什么地方 |
[12:36] | Oh, where are you going? | |
[12:38] | I mean, | 其实没有 |
[12:39] | I guess you have to go someplace. | 其实没有 |
[12:41] | Not really. | 很好 很好 |
[12:43] | Good, good. Come on in, then. | 过来 那你先在这儿待一会 跟我说说 |
[12:45] | Yeah, you just have to stay here | 好的 |
[12:47] | and tell me all about it. | |
[12:49] | Okay. | 你肯定饿了 是吧 |
[12:50] | Oh… | 男孩们总叫肚子饿 |
[12:51] | I bet you’re hungry, right? | 今天你吃了什么吗 |
[12:53] | Boys are always hungry. | |
[12:55] | Did you have anything to eat today? | 我吃了你给我的薄荷糖 |
[12:57] | Oh, I… I had that peppermint you gave me. | 那可不算真正的食物 |
[12:59] | Oh, that’s not real food. | 我不是想蹭饭 |
[13:01] | I mean, food. | 我刚刚本来就在做午饭 |
[13:03] | I… I don’t want to impose. | |
[13:04] | I was just making lunch. | 我喜欢你的房子 |
[13:07] | I love your house. | 是吗 |
[13:08] | Do you? | 你也是在这样的环境里长大的吗 |
[13:10] | Did you grow up in a place like this? | 希望如此 |
[13:12] | Uh, I… I grew up wishing it was a place like this. | 那是你吗 |
[13:19] | Is this you? | 是的 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 我一直都想写本食谱 |
[13:23] | I always wanted to write a cookbook. | 一直到65岁却还是没写 |
[13:26] | Of course, I let it go till I was 65, | 你知道我妹妹怎么说的吗 |
[13:29] | and then you know what my sister said? | 她说 你不可能在65岁写出食谱 |
[13:31] | She said, “You can’t write a cookbook at 65. | 再说 现在没人做饭了 |
[13:34] | Besides, nobody cooks anymore anyway.” | 她说 你65了 |
[13:37] | She said, “You’re 65. You retire.” | 退休了 你们俩关系不怎么亲近? |
[13:39] | So you two aren’t close? | 是啊 |
[13:41] | Oh, well, she means well. | 她说得不错 |
[13:45] | Hmm. | 你弹钢琴吗 只会一首 |
[13:47] | A piano. Do you play? | Greensleeves 我丈夫教我的 |
[13:49] | – Just one song. “Greensleeves.” | |
[13:51] | My husband Theo taught it to me. | 我愿意洗耳恭听 – |
[13:53] | – Well, I’d love to hear it. – Well, that’s very sweet of you. | 你人真好 不过我一年只弹一次 |
[13:55] | But I only play it once a year. On his birthday. | 他生日那天 他什么时候过世的 |
[13:58] | Oh. | 12年前 |
[14:00] | When did he pass? | 12年前 |
[14:02] | 12 years ago. | 从日历上看 是12年前 |
[14:04] | By the calendar, 12 years. | 可是在这儿 |
[14:07] | In here, of course, the day before yesterday. | 只是前天的事而已 你有个孩子 |
[14:16] | You had a child. | 我只看到这一张照片 |
[14:18] | I… I only see the one photograph. | 他也不在了 |
[14:21] | We lost him, too. | Paulie 他叫Paulie |
[14:24] | Paulie. His name was Paulie. | 他离开时才只有3岁 |
[14:27] | He was just three years old. | 如果还在的话 应该和你差不多大 |
[14:30] | He’d be about your age. | 是的 |
[14:33] | Yeah, he would. | 就此打住 |
[14:35] | Oh, this… Enough. Time goes on. | 生活还要继续 |
[14:39] | I know. | 我知道 一直继续 |
[14:41] | And it keeps going on. | 不停向前 |
[14:45] | It’s relentless. | 来吧 开吃了 |
[14:48] | Come on. | 好的 |
[14:49] | Let’s eat. | 你在做什么 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 我只是想… |
[15:00] | What are you doing? | 你还没洗手呢 |
[15:01] | Uh, I just thought… | |
[15:03] | You haven’t even washed your hands. | 你是在牲口棚里长大的吗 |
[15:05] | Were you brought up in a barn? | 有什么好笑的 |
[15:09] | What’s so funny? | 我居然忘了洗手 |
[15:11] | I forgot to wash my hands. | 通常我会这种事很在行 |
[15:14] | I’m… I’m usually pretty good about that kind of stuff. | 用香皂啊 |
[15:18] | And use soap. | 是的 |
[15:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 警察顾问具体是做什么的 |
[15:24] | What does a police consultant do, actually? | 和一般侦探的工作一样 |
[15:27] | Well, I do what any regular detective does | 除了不在警队里以外 |
[15:31] | except I’m not really on the team. | 是吗 |
[15:35] | Really? That doesn’t sound fair. | 听起来不怎么公平嘛 他们也有自己的理由 |
[15:37] | They have their reasons. | 我要写封信 说说这事 |
[15:39] | I’m gonna write ’em a letter about it. | 别 Marge 没必要 不 我…不担心 |
[15:41] | Oh, no, Marge. You don’t have to do that. | 我只是要告诉所有人 |
[15:43] | No, no, I… Don’t worry. | 你帮了我大忙 |
[15:45] | I am just gonna tell everybody what a help you were to me | 搞定那个有钱的邻居 |
[15:48] | with that buddy rich neighbor of mine. | 你在干嘛 |
[15:52] | What are you doing? | 我在分隔我的… |
[15:53] | I’m just separating my… | 不 这是什锦蔬菜 |
[15:56] | No, no. These are mixed vegetables. | 本来就该混在一起 瞧 |
[15:59] | They’re supposed to be mixed like this, see? | 你只需要把食物混在一起 |
[16:03] | You just mix ’em all together | 然后一起吃掉 |
[16:04] | and then you eat ’em all together. | 我做菜做得很辛苦 |
[16:07] | You can see I really slaved over this luncheon. | 所以全吃了 |
[16:10] | So eat. | 你接下来打算做什么 |
[16:14] | So what do you think that your next project is going to be? | 很重要吗 |
[16:18] | Think it’s gonna be something important? | 是很有趣 |
[16:21] | Well, it’s interesting, actually. | 昨晚有个保安被杀了 |
[16:26] | Somebody killed a security guard last night. | 被杀? 我还没破案呢 |
[16:29] | – Killed him? – Mm-hmm. | 案件发生在Guinness博物馆 |
[16:30] | I haven’t figured it out yet. | |
[16:32] | It happened at the Guinness Museum. | 只有一件展品不见了 |
[16:34] | Mmm, the only thing that was missing | 一个机械人 |
[16:36] | was one display… a mechanical man. | 是一个… 其实是个机器人 |
[16:39] | It was, uh… It was a robot, actually. | 机器人? |
[16:42] | A robot? | 一个吃鸡蛋的机器人 哦 天啊 |
[16:45] | An egg-eating robot. | 现在疯狂的事一件接一件啊 |
[16:46] | Oh, my word. | |
[16:48] | It’s just one insane thing after another, now, isn’t it? | 是的 别玩食物 宝贝 |
[16:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 吃鸡蛋冠军 |
[16:52] | Don’t play with your food, honey. | 吃鸡蛋冠军 我写的? 是的 我不否认 |
[16:59] | Did I write ’em? Yeah. | 可我从不伤人 |
[17:01] | I’m not denying it. | 我可不是疯子 |
[17:02] | But I never hurt anybody. | 我是个有竞争力的吃鸡蛋者 |
[17:04] | I’m not a maniac. | 专业级的 |
[17:05] | I’m a competitive eater. | 他是运动员 |
[17:07] | Professional. | 你瞧所有的奖杯 |
[17:08] | He’s an athlete. | 是的 女士 |
[17:10] | You see all these trophies? | 是的 女士 |
[17:12] | Yes, ma’am, look… | 我们来不是杂志专访 昨晚出了凶案 |
[17:13] | This isn’t a magazine interview. | 一个保安被杀 |
[17:15] | There was a murder last night. | 凶手偷走了Togo展品 |
[17:17] | A security guard was killed | 你口口声声说Togo先生是骗子 是个吹牛的小丑 |
[17:18] | and the man who killed him stole the Togo exhibit. | 你口口声声说Togo先生是骗子 是个吹牛的小丑 |
[17:21] | You called Mr. Togo | 他本来就是 |
[17:22] | a “sham,” a “disgrace,” and a “charlatan.” | 如果是真的话 这也不是诽谤 |
[17:24] | Which he is. | Togo破记录的时候 |
[17:26] | It’s not slander if it’s true. | 他在马来西亚 |
[17:27] | When Togo broke that record, he was in Malaysia. | 那儿的鸡蛋要小些 大概12厘米 |
[17:30] | The eggs are smaller there. | 地球人都知道 |
[17:31] | They’re like 12 centimeters. | 没错 |
[17:33] | Everybody knows that. | 马来西亚的鸡蛋要小 |
[17:34] | Right. The eggs are smaller in Malaysia. | 二月里一天 光天化日之下 |
[17:37] | Look, in February, in broad daylight, | 你破坏Togo展品前面的牌子 |
[17:39] | you defaced the plaque in front of the Togo exhibit. | 我那不是破坏 而是修改 |
[17:42] | I didn’t deface it, okay? | 事实上 |
[17:44] | I mean, I… I corrected it. | 我丈夫才是真正的世界冠军 |
[17:46] | The fact is, my husband is the true world champion. | 两年前在墨西哥城 |
[17:49] | He beat that record two years ago | 他打破记录 |
[17:52] | in Mexico City. | 6分钟内吃了54颗鸡蛋 |
[17:54] | He ate 54 eggs in six minutes. | 千真万确 |
[18:00] | No kidding. | 别碰 |
[18:02] | Don’t touch that. | 可是Guinness那些人却不承认 |
[18:04] | But the Guinness people didn’t recognize it. | 他们说最后三颗不算 |
[18:07] | They said that the last three weren’t down. | 无稽之谈 |
[18:10] | They were down long enough. | 抱歉这么精彩的一幕我错过了 |
[18:12] | Well, I’m sorry I missed that. | Kasinsky先生 |
[18:14] | Mr. Kasinsky, where were you last night | 昨晚9点至10点你在哪儿 |
[18:16] | between 9:00 and 10:00 p.m.? | 昨晚我们在鸡咯咯 |
[18:18] | Last night we were at the Chicken Meister. | 鸡咯咯 |
[18:21] | The Chicken Meister. | 在Vinton的一家餐馆 |
[18:23] | It’s a restaurant on Vinton. | 那儿有吃到饱的自助餐 |
[18:25] | They’ve got an all-you-can-eat buffet. | 或者只是他们的广告而已 你是用信用卡付账吗 |
[18:27] | Or so they claim. | 不是 |
[18:28] | Did you pay with a credit card? | 不过他们会记得我的 |
[18:30] | No, but they’ll remember me. | – 他们会记得他的 – 是的 我保证 |
[18:33] | They’ll remember him. | 我们会调查的 |
[18:35] | Yeah. Take my word for it. | 好的 |
[18:37] | Well, we’ll check it out. | 去查吧 |
[18:38] | Okay, go check it out. | 真不是我干的 |
[18:44] | Look, it wasn’t me, okay? | 我不再生气了 事情都过去了 |
[18:46] | I mean, I’m not angry anymore. I’m past that. | 现在我要再次比赛 两周后 在Boston |
[18:49] | Now, I’m gonna compete again. | 这次谁是胜利者一目了然 |
[18:50] | Two weeks. Boston. | 清清楚楚 |
[18:51] | This time there’s gonna be no wondering who the top dog is. | 就在这儿 |
[18:55] | It’s gonna be right here. | 他训练了一年 |
[18:56] | He has been training all year. | 6分钟能吃80个鸡蛋 |
[19:00] | He’s up to 80 eggs in six minutes. | 真的? |
[19:04] | Really? | 你不相信? |
[19:07] | Y-You don’t believe me? | 我肯定你很有才 不过… |
[19:10] | Evan Well, I’m sure you’re very talented, but, um… | |
[19:13] | Evan, get the eggs. | 让他们瞧瞧 我们马上让你们开开眼界 |
[19:17] | We’ll do this right now. | 你们能做我的目击证人 这太棒了 因为你们是警察 |
[19:19] | You can be my witnesses, which is perfect, ’cause you’re cops. | 他们会相信你们的 |
[19:22] | They have to believe you. | 嘿 |
[19:26] | Mm-hmm. | 好孩子 |
[19:31] | Hey, good boy. | 一个了 |
[19:39] | Well, that’s one. | 这是我的鸡蛋筐 不算 |
[19:40] | Mmm, that was my breakfast. That doesn’t count. | 开始了 |
[19:43] | Here we go. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了吗 – |
[19:44] | Are you ready? | 还没呢 – 我又没问你 |
[19:46] | – Are you ready? – I don’t think so. | 开始 |
[19:48] | Not you. | 开始 |
[19:49] | Go. | |
[19:52] | Three. Four. | |
[19:53] | 11 Five. | |
[19:57] | Ten. | 整整一打 |
[19:58] | 11. A whole dozen, there. | 加油 |
[20:01] | Come in, in through your nose. | 20了 |
[20:03] | Come on. That’s 20. | 注意节奏 |
[20:07] | Right on tempo. | 谁 |
[20:24] | Hello? | 哦 天啊 |
[20:25] | – Oh, my God. | |
[20:29] | Hey! I wouldn’t do that. | 嘿 – |
[20:30] | Move! | 我不会的 快 |
[20:35] | – Stones in the bag. – Sure, no problem. | 给我袋里的宝石 当然 |
[20:37] | An… Anything you want. | 想要什么都给你 还有钻石和翡翠 |
[20:39] | And the diamonds and the emeralds, too. | 还有那儿的 |
[20:41] | From there. | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:43] | How’d you know about them? | – 快 |
[20:45] | – John? – Come on, just do it now! | John? 你这是做什么 |
[20:48] | John? What are you doing? | 差点就成功了 我快憋死了 |
[20:51] | This is probably all for the best. | 把所有的都拿出来 John |
[20:52] | I can’t breathe in this thing anyway. | 我发誓我不会说出去 |
[20:53] | Take everything. Take… Take it all, John. | 你说的没错 |
[20:55] | I swear I… I won’t tell anyone. | 难道这样看起来不好些吗 |
[20:59] | You got that right. | 它们不整齐了 |
[21:10] | Doesn’t this look better? | 不一定非要整齐不可 |
[21:13] | They’re not even. | 这样更温暖 更舒服 |
[21:14] | Oh, they don’t have to be even. | 现在你不用绕着圈子 |
[21:16] | It’s so warm and cozy. | 只为和你朋友们聊天 |
[21:18] | Now you don’t have to shout all the way across your room | 没错 |
[21:21] | just to talk to your friends. | 什么朋友 |
[21:23] | Right. | 你的朋友啊 |
[21:25] | What… What friends are those? | 如果你以前没有 |
[21:27] | Oh, you have friends. | 现在你有了 |
[21:29] | And if you didn’t before, you do now. | 嗨 抱歉我迟到了 嗨 Natalie |
[21:34] | Hello! Sorry I’m late. | 早上好 |
[21:36] | Hi, Natalie. | 你很时髦啊 我喜欢你的衣服 |
[21:37] | Oh, good morning. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | Oh, you look snazzy. | Monk先生 那是新的吗 |
[21:41] | – I like that outfit. – Oh, well, thank you. | 手工的 |
[21:43] | And Mr. Monk, is that new? | 她织的 |
[21:45] | It’s handmade. She made it. | 可以在监视时保暖 |
[21:48] | Yep, this is gonna keep him warm on those stakeouts. | – 监视围巾 |
[21:51] | A stakeout scarf. | – 是啊 真可爱 |
[21:53] | Yeah. | 你干什么 重新布置客厅 Marge的主意 |
[21:55] | Oh, it’s lovely. So, um… | 重新布置客厅 Marge的主意 |
[21:57] | what are you doing? | 万一我交了朋友呢 |
[21:58] | Rearranging the living room was Marge’s idea. | Marge 你是怎么做到的 |
[22:01] | I case, you know, I make a friend. | 这么多年来我一直让他搬动椅子 |
[22:03] | Marge, how did you do it? | |
[22:05] | Monk I’ve been trying to get him to move these chairs for years! | |
[22:08] | Wow! | 我给你买了Windex清洁剂和吸尘器袋 |
[22:09] | Oh, Mr. Monk, I got you the windex | 已经买了 |
[22:11] | and the vacuum cleaner bags you needed. | Marge和我昨晚大采购 今天上午又大扫除 |
[22:13] | Yeah, already done. | 那好吧 |
[22:14] | Marge and I went shopping last night | 那我去做早饭 |
[22:16] | and cleaned the whole place this morning. | 那我去做早饭 |
[22:17] | Okay, then. | 不用了 我吃过了 |
[22:19] | Uh, well, then I’ll just make you some breakfast. | Marge的红莓松糕做得太棒了 |
[22:21] | No, I already ate. Marge made these amazing cranberry nut muffins. | 她自己的食谱上的私家配方 |
[22:27] | Her own recipe from her cookbook. | Natalie 她写食谱 – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[22:30] | Natalie, she writes cookbooks. | 太好吃了 |
[22:32] | – Really? – Yeah. | 我全吃完了 而且不像你做的是正方形的 |
[22:34] | They were delicious. I ate the whole batch. | 而是立方形的 |
[22:36] | And get this… they weren’t just square like yours. | 立方形的松糕 真是立方形的 |
[22:39] | No, these muffins were cubed. | 宝贝 你饿了吗 |
[22:41] | Cube muffin. | 我能给你做点简单的吃的 |
[22:43] | Like a cube shape. Cube, basically. | |
[22:44] | Honey, are you hungry? | 不用了 谢谢 我和女儿Julie吃过了 |
[22:46] | I could make you something to eat easily. | 她起得有些早 感冒了 |
[22:48] | Yeah, no, thank you. | 你却没陪着她 你是什么老板啊 |
[22:49] | I… I ate with Julie, my daughter. | 你却没陪着她 |
[22:51] | She was up a little early. She has a cold. | 你是什么老板啊 |
[22:53] | Oh, and you’re not even there with her. | 你回家去吧 照顾家人 |
[22:54] | – What kind of a boss are you? – Huh? | 不 不行 我不能离开Monk先生 |
[22:56] | You go home. Take care of your family. | 去吧 |
[22:59] | Oh, no, I couldn’t. I couldn’t leave Mr. Monk. | 我没事 |
[23:01] | Yeah, go ahead. | – 真的? – 这儿有Marge |
[23:02] | I’ll be fine. | 我很好 |
[23:05] | Really? | 我们一会去看你 |
[23:06] | Yeah, Marge is here. I’m fine. | 给你带些我拿手的番茄汤 |
[23:08] | Yeah, we’ll come over later and bring you | 真的? 嘿 |
[23:11] | some of my world-famous tomato soup. | 万一真有什么事 我们会给你打电话 |
[23:13] | Really? | 是的 |
[23:14] | Hey, we can always call you if something really horrible happens. | 比如又有一个疯狂机器人失踪了 |
[23:17] | Yeah. | Marge老是开玩笑 |
[23:18] | Like if another crazy robot disappears. | |
[23:21] | Always with the jokes, Marge. | 好的 |
[23:23] | Um… | 那么我先走了 |
[23:24] | Okay, then. | 那么我先走了 好的 |
[23:28] | I’m leaving. | – 你肯定吗 – 哦 是的 – 走吧 – 我们没事的 |
[23:29] | Okay. | – 走吧 – 我们没事的 好的 |
[23:31] | – Are you sure? – Oh, yeah. | 我要走了 休息一天 |
[23:33] | – Go. – We’re fine, right? | 去吧 |
[23:35] | Okay. I’m leaving. | 好的 那我真走了 |
[23:36] | I am taking the day off. | 再见 |
[23:38] | So go! | 我走到门前了 |
[23:39] | Okay, I’m really leaving. | |
[23:41] | See you later. | 再见 |
[23:42] | I am at the front door. | 再见 |
[23:46] | Bye. | 我有东西要给你 我还没忘记 |
[23:48] | Wow. | 是什么 |
[23:51] | I have got something for you. I don’t want to forget. | 今天早上我从当地报纸上剪下来的 |
[23:53] | What… What is it? | 专业顾问的贡献 |
[23:55] | I cut this out of the local paper this morning. | 例如Adrian Monk |
[24:01] | “Contribution of expert consultants such as Adrian Monk.” | 犯罪率降低12% 你很有名 |
[24:07] | You’re famous. | 不像宣传的那样有名 谦虚先生 |
[24:10] | Not famous so much as acclaimed, I think. | 你有剪贴簿吗 |
[24:13] | Oh, Mr. Modest. | 没有 |
[24:14] | Do you have a… a scrapbook? | 那我给你做一个 – 什么 – 是的 |
[24:17] | No. No. | 你是个重要人士 |
[24:18] | Well, I’ll make one for you. | 肯定需要一本剪贴簿 |
[24:20] | – What? – Yeah. | 敲门 |
[24:21] | You’re an important person. You should have a scrapbook. | 嗨 |
[24:26] | Knock, knock. | 抱歉打扰… |
[24:28] | Hello. | 不管你们是在做什么 |
[24:31] | Oh, uh, sorry to interrupt… | 一上午我们都在找你 |
[24:33] | whatever it is you’re doing. | 我一天都在这儿 |
[24:35] | We have been looking for you all morning. | 不是你 我们要找的是Marge |
[24:37] | – Well, I’ve been here all day. – Not you. | – 我? – 是的 夫人 |
[24:39] | Actually, we’ve been looking for Marge. | 你有时间吗 |
[24:41] | – Me? – Uh, yes, ma’am. | 当然 进来坐 |
[24:43] | Uh, do you have a minute? | 进来坐吧 |
[24:45] | Oh, well, certainly. Certainly. | 进来坐吧 坐 |
[24:47] | – Come in, sit down. – Yeah, come on in. | 嘿 |
[24:49] | – Sit down. – Yep. | 你干什么了 |
[24:52] | Hey! | 搬动了家具? |
[24:53] | What’d you do? You move the furniture? | 我很喜欢 这样很舒服 |
[24:55] | Yeah, I kind of like it. It’s cozy. | 我喜欢你的围巾 是啊 这是… |
[24:59] | I like the scarf. | 妈妈的爱 |
[25:01] | Yeah, it’s, um… | 找我到底是为什么 出了什么事吗 |
[25:03] | A mother’s touch. | 昨晚有家珠宝店被抢劫 |
[25:05] | I don’t understand. Has something happened? | 名叫David Elliot的经理 |
[25:07] | A jewelry store was robbed last night, | 中弹身亡 |
[25:10] | and the manager, a man named David Elliot, was shot and killed, | 所以我们实在需要和你谈谈 |
[25:13] | so we really do need to talk to you. | 你该不会以为这和我有什么关系吧 |
[25:15] | You surely don’t think I had anything to do with that. | 当然不 不过我们肯定凶手是谁 |
[25:19] | No, ma’am. Uh, of course not. | – 名叫John Keyes – 我的邻居 |
[25:21] | But we do have a pretty good idea of who it was. | 是的 原来Keyes先生曾在珠宝店工作过 |
[25:23] | – It was a man named John Keyes. – That’s my neighbor! | 去年夏天因为偷窃一条项链被解雇 |
[25:26] | Yes, ma’am, turns out Mr. Keyes worked at that jewelry store. | 他有盗窃和伤人的前科 |
[25:29] | He was fired last summer for stealing a necklace. | 所以我们逮捕了他 – 那他怎么样 – 我觉得他有嫌疑 |
[25:31] | Yeah, and he has a record… burglary and assault. | – 很像是凶手 – 可是… |
[25:33] | – So we brought him in. – So how does he look? | 可是他有不在场的证据 |
[25:35] | He looks good to me. He smells like the guy. | 他说自己当时在家 |
[25:37] | But… | 就在10点30 抢劫案发时间 |
[25:38] | But he has an alibi. He says he was home. | 他正在打鼓 |
[25:40] | That at 10:30, at the time of the robbery, | 我们查过了 的确如此 |
[25:42] | he was playing his drum set. | 根据报警记录 |
[25:44] | And it does check out. | 晚上10点35你报警说有噪音 |
[25:46] | According to our phone log, | 是的 |
[25:47] | you called the station at 10:35 p.m. | 我不想再麻烦你 |
[25:49] | to complain about the noise. | 坐好了 亲爱的 |
[25:50] | Yes, I did. | -Johnson女士 |
[25:51] | I didn’t want to bother you again, you know. | |
[25:53] | – Sit up, darling. Um… – Ms. Johnson. | Marge 这很重要 你是否真的确定… |
[25:55] | Marge. | 昨晚10点30听见Keyes先生在打鼓? |
[25:57] | Marge, this is very important. | |
[25:59] | Now, are you sure… Are you positive | |
[26:01] | that you heard Mr. Keyes at 10:30 | 我很确定 我不仅听见了 还亲眼看见了他 |
[26:05] | playing his drum kit last night? | 灯是开着的 |
[26:06] | Yes, I… I not only heard it, I saw him. | 我从窗口看见了他 |
[26:09] | The light was on and I could look right through the window at him. | 肯定是他 |
[26:12] | It… you know, it was definitely him. | 回到起点了 谢谢 |
[26:15] | Hello, square one. | 走吧 |
[26:17] | Thank you. | |
[26:19] | Come on. | – 他们喜欢… – 这样很棒 – 监视围巾? – 是的 她织的 她还会做饭 写书 |
[26:22] | – They liked the, uh… – This is great. | |
[26:26] | – A stakeout scarf? – Yeah, she knits! | 实在是个不可思议的人 – 听起来她很喜欢 |
[26:28] | She cooks! She writes! | – 天啊 以后我要带她和我一起工作 |
[26:30] | She’s an amazing person. | 上尉说我可以带着她 |
[26:32] | – She sounds like it. – Oh, my God. | 上尉说我可以带着她 |
[26:34] | I’m gonna bring her to work with me later. | 这个女人变得对你很重要 |
[26:35] | The captain said I could bring her along. | – 是啊 – 妙极了 |
[26:37] | This woman has become very important to you. | 这就是所谓的 |
[26:40] | – Well, yeah. – I think it’s wonderful. | 掀起改变的关系 |
[26:42] | It’s what we call a “transformative relationship.” | 的确如此 我变了 |
[26:45] | That’s exactly what it is. | 我感觉找到了一部分自我 |
[26:46] | I… I have been transformed. | 以前我甚至不知道我丢失掉了 |
[26:49] | I feel like I’ve found a piece of myself | 瞧 |
[26:51] | I didn’t even know was missing. | 她还给我写了小纸条 |
[26:53] | Look… Oh, look. | 放在我的口袋里 |
[26:54] | She… She writes me these little notes. | 放在我的口袋里 |
[26:58] | Puts ’em in my pockets. | Adrian 生命中有你我真是开心 |
[27:00] | “Adrian, I am so happy you are in my life. | 爱你的 Marge |
[27:03] | Love, Marge.” | 这一辈子我另一个妈妈只给我写过一张纸条 |
[27:07] | My other mother only left me one note ever, | 我在饭盒里发现的 |
[27:10] | in my whole life. | 写着 我快被你爸爸逼疯了 |
[27:12] | I found it in my lunchbox. | -你另一个妈妈? -什么 |
[27:13] | It said, “Your father is driving me crazy.” | -你另一个妈妈? |
[27:17] | – Your other mother? – Excuse me? | -什么 你管你真正的妈妈叫另一个妈妈 |
[27:20] | You just called your real mother your “other mother.” | 对啊 对不起 等等 |
[27:25] | You’re right. Sorry. | 不 不 我用不着道歉 为什么我要道歉 |
[27:27] | Wait a minute. No… no. | Marge比生我养我的妈妈好多了 |
[27:29] | No, I’m not. I’m not sorry. | Marge比生我养我的妈妈好多了 |
[27:30] | Why should I be sorry? | |
[27:32] | Marge is a better mother to me | 她支持我 |
[27:35] | than the woman who raised me. | 以我为傲 |
[27:37] | She supports me. | – 她爱你 – 她爱我 |
[27:39] | She… She’s proud of me. | 无条件地爱我 |
[27:41] | – She loves you. – She loves me. | – 这太棒了 |
[27:43] | Unconditionally. | – 是的 是的 |
[27:45] | It doesn’t get better than that. | 你很幸运 |
[27:47] | No. No, it does not. You’re a lucky man. | 说话啊 |
[28:02] | Adrian? | 陷阱是什么 |
[28:05] | Talk to me. Come on. | 什么的陷阱 |
[28:07] | What’s the catch? | Marge的陷阱 |
[28:09] | With what? | 你觉得她的目的是什么 |
[28:12] | With Marge. | 每次有人想和我交朋友 |
[28:13] | What do you suppose she’s after? | 每次有人想和我交朋友 |
[28:15] | Are… Adrian… | 结果他们都是另有目的 |
[28:17] | Every time somebody wants to be my friend, | 结果他们都是另有目的 |
[28:20] | it turns out they’re after something. | 他们耍诡计 不是的 |
[28:23] | They have an angle. | 怎么可能有人无条件地爱我呢 |
[28:25] | No, not necessarily. | |
[28:27] | How could somebody… How could anybody | |
[28:30] | love me unconditionally? | 拜托 你很了解我 Adrian 我知道你以前受过伤害 |
[28:35] | I mean, come on. You’ve met me. | 可是你得相信别人 |
[28:38] | Adrian, I know you’ve been burned in the past, | 并非事事背后都藏有不可告人的目的 |
[28:41] | but you have to trust people. | 那这你怎么解释 |
[28:43] | See, there’s not always a catch. | 总是另有所图 |
[28:45] | Then how do you explain this? | 他工作时真够严肃的啊 |
[28:48] | There’s always a catch. | 是啊 夫人 |
[28:57] | He’s so serious when he works, isn’t he? | 我想他是在线索 |
[28:59] | Yes, ma’am. | |
[29:01] | I think he’s looking for the clue. | 是的 |
[29:05] | Yes, ma’am, he is. | 我想他发现了 |
[29:09] | Oh, I think he found one. | 我们在做一个剪贴簿 真的? |
[29:16] | We’re making a scrapbook. | 我都迫不及待想一饱眼福了 |
[29:19] | Really? | 尸体在哪儿 |
[29:20] | Can’t wait to see that. | 柜台后面 我们推测凶手是从这儿的门进来的 |
[29:22] | The body was where? | 凶器是.45口径 |
[29:24] | Behind the desk. | – 哦 |
[29:25] | We figured the killer came in the door here. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[29:27] | Two rounds, .45 caliber. | – 抱歉 |
[29:34] | – Oh, I’m sorry, honey. – Excuse me. | 受害者David Elliot在这儿工作将近一年 |
[29:39] | So the victim, David Elliot, | 在角落里发现了这个 |
[29:41] | was working here for about a year. | 大约有1000个指纹 不是凶手的 |
[29:43] | Found this ski mask in the corner and about 1,000 fingerprints. | 瞧 |
[29:50] | Well, they won’t be the shooter’s. | 胶乳橡胶 他戴着手套 |
[29:52] | Look at that. Latex rubber. | 哦 |
[29:55] | He wore gloves. | 太棒了 可以放在剪贴簿里 |
[29:57] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 抱歉 |
[29:59] | We can put that in our scrapbook. | 我们在工作呢 |
[30:01] | Excuse me. | 似乎是内部人作案 |
[30:02] | We’re working here. | 监控录像带失踪 |
[30:08] | All right. It looks like it’s an inside job. | 每个月的第一个周二商店补货 |
[30:10] | Security tapes are missing, and the store gets re-supplied | 也就是昨天 所以他被开枪打死了 |
[30:12] | the first Tuesday of every month. | 我们正调查一些名字 追溯到十年前 |
[30:14] | And that was yesterday, | 调查所有在这儿工作过的人 |
[30:15] | so he was plugged in somehow. | 调查所有在这儿工作过的人 |
[30:17] | We’re putting together some names, going back ten years, | 没必要回到十年前 |
[30:19] | everybody that’s ever worked here. | 经理只在这儿工作了一年 |
[30:21] | You don’t have to go back ten years. | 凶手戴着滑雪帽 |
[30:23] | The manager only worked here for a year. | 所以他害怕被人认出 |
[30:26] | The killer wore a ski mask, | 所以凶手肯定是最近在这儿工作过 |
[30:27] | ergo, the killer was afraid he’d be recognized, | 所以凶手肯定是最近在这儿工作过 |
[30:30] | ergo, the killer | 所以凶手? |
[30:32] | must have worked here recently. | 这是什么 匈牙利语? |
[30:35] | “Ergo” the killer? What’s that, Hungarian? | 他不叫”所以” Randy 抱歉 Marge 别碰 |
[30:39] | His name isn’t “ergo,” Randy. | – 这是案发现场 – 我知道 抱歉 宝贝 |
[30:42] | Excuse me, Marge. Don’t touch that. | 不过这太美了 |
[30:44] | – This is a crime scene. – I know, I’m sorry, honey. | 瞧这个胸针 我也有一个 |
[30:46] | But this is amazing. | 我丈夫在结婚10周年纪念日送我的 |
[30:47] | You see this brooch? | 我丈夫在结婚10周年纪念日送我的 |
[30:49] | I have this brooch. | |
[30:51] | My husband gave it to me on our 10th anniversary. | 这儿有照片 瞧 |
[30:54] | It’s in this picture. Here. | 是一模一样的吧 |
[30:56] | Look. | 是的 |
[30:58] | Isn’t that the same? | 那是谁 |
[30:59] | Yes, it is. | – 我丈夫 – 不 不 |
[31:01] | Who is that? | 另外一张照片 |
[31:03] | – That’s my husband. – No. No, no, no, no, no. | 这个 |
[31:05] | The other picture. | 那是Paulie |
[31:06] | This one. | |
[31:08] | Oh, that’s Paulie. | 这张照片是在他去世前拍的 他有个胎记 |
[31:12] | That was taken just before his passing. | 我见过 |
[31:14] | He has a birthmark. | |
[31:17] | I’ve seen it before. | 在John Keyes身上 Keyes先生? |
[31:20] | On John Keyes. | 是的 |
[31:23] | Mr. Keyes? | 没错 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 他也有颗痣 |
[31:27] | You’re right. | 就在这儿 |
[31:28] | Yep, he has a… a mole. | 和Paulie的位置一样 |
[31:30] | Right on the same cheek as Paulie. | 你知道了什么 我会告诉你的 |
[31:33] | What do you know? | John Keyes就是你的儿子 |
[31:35] | I’ll tell you what I know. | -什么 |
[31:38] | – John Keyes is your son. – What?! | -完全合情合理 他们一直在一起 |
[31:41] | No, it makes perfect sense. | 从一开始就一起策划 |
[31:43] | They’ve been in it together, | 事情是这样的 |
[31:45] | planning it together from the very beginning. | 事情是这样的 他们知道 一旦抢劫这家店 |
[31:48] | Here’s what happened… | John会是头号嫌疑犯 |
[31:50] | They knew that once they robbed this store, John would be the number one suspect. | 他需要一个完美的不在场证据 |
[31:55] | He needed an airtight alibi. | 这时轮到你了 – Adrian 你吓到我了 |
[31:59] | That’s where you came in. | 你儿子弄了个假身份 |
[32:01] | – Adrian, you’re scaring me. – Monk. | |
[32:03] | Your son got himself a phony I.D. | 租下隔壁的房子 |
[32:07] | and rented the house next door. | 然后你开始抱怨他打鼓 |
[32:10] | Then you started complaining about his drumming. | 你就是完美的不在场证据 |
[32:14] | Oh, you were the perfect alibi. | 谁会怀疑隔壁那个小老太太呢 |
[32:16] | Who would ever question the little old lady | 而我就是容易上当的大傻瓜 |
[32:18] | who lived next door? | 你和我做朋友 |
[32:20] | And I was your perfect patsy. | 误导我 |
[32:23] | You befriended me, you led me on, | 你让我爱你 这样一来我就能为你作证 |
[32:26] | you made me love you | 伙计 你肯定吗 |
[32:28] | Adrian so that I would vouch for you. | |
[32:30] | Buddy, are you sure about this? | 我几乎不认识他 他只是邻居 |
[32:32] | Adrian, I… I hardly know the man. | 他是你儿子 不 他是我邻居 |
[32:35] | – He’s a neighbor. – He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 他是我邻居 |
[32:38] | No, he’s my neighbor. | 他是你的邻居 |
[32:40] | He’s your son. | 也是你儿子 |
[32:41] | He’s my neighbor. | 好了 |
[32:43] | Marge He’s your neighbor and your son. | |
[32:47] | Oh, wow. | 如果这是你真名的话 |
[32:57] | Okay, Marge. | 我们再试试吧 |
[32:59] | If that is, in fact, your name. | 珠宝在哪儿 |
[33:01] | Let’s try this again. | 我不知道 |
[33:03] | Where are the jewels? | 快说在哪儿 |
[33:06] | I don’t know. | 我要找地区检察官 |
[33:07] | Tell me where they are. | 或许他会和你达成协议 Adrian 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:11] | I’ll talk to the D.A. | 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:12] | Maybe he’ll cut you a deal. | 听着 你儿子就在大厅 |
[33:14] | Adrian, why are you doing this? | Stottlemeyer Disher和他在一起 |
[33:17] | “Why are you doing this?” | 只是你们俩谁先开口的问题 |
[33:18] | Look, your son is just down the hall. | |
[33:20] | Stottlemeyer and Disher are with him now. | 别管那个人叫我儿子 |
[33:22] | It’s just a question of which one of you talks first. | 我儿子死了 这你是知道的 |
[33:26] | Don’t you call that man my son. | 一派谎言 |
[33:30] | My son is dead, and you know it. | 你比我自己的妈妈更坏 至少她不会对我虚情假意 |
[33:32] | Lying… liar! | 还有 |
[33:35] | You’re worse than my own mother. | 这条该死的围巾让我直抓痒 |
[33:36] | At least she never pretended to love me. | – Monk先生 |
[33:38] | And by the way, | – 闭嘴 |
[33:41] | your stupid scarf itches. | 闭嘴 我还要告诉你 你的厨房很臭 |
[33:42] | – Mr. Monk. – Not now! | 你整个屋里都很臭 一股发霉的味道 |
[33:44] | Not now. | 你整个屋里都很臭 一股发霉的味道 |
[33:45] | I’ll tell you something else… your kitchen smells. | 一开始我就清楚你的小把戏 |
[33:48] | Okay, your whole house smells. It smells like mold. | 我也在演戏 |
[33:51] | And for the record, | John Keyes刚刚获保释 他回家了 |
[33:53] | I was onto your little act from the very beginning. | John Keyes刚刚获保释 他回家了 |
[33:55] | I was acting, too. | 是他妈妈来接他的 |
[33:57] | John Keyes just made bail. | |
[33:59] | He went home. | 他真正的妈妈 好吧 |
[34:01] | His mother picked him up. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:04] | His real mother. | Randy的电话 他在档案部 |
[34:37] | Okay. | 他说他们之间完全没联系 |
[34:39] | All right, well, thank you. | 她儿子的确去世了 和她说的一样 |
[34:41] | That was Randy. | – 这么说根本没有… – 没有陷阱 |
[34:42] | – He’s at the Department of Records. | |
[34:43] | He said they’re not related at all. | 这么说根本没有… |
[34:45] | She lost her son just like she said. | – 没有陷阱 |
[34:47] | So there really was no… | 我该说什么 说心里话就好 Monk先生 |
[34:49] | There was no catch. | 说心里话就好 Monk先生 给 给 |
[34:52] | What do I say? | 还有其他主意吗 |
[34:53] | Just speak from your heart, Mr. Monk. Here, here, here. | 快想想 |
[34:57] | Any other ideas? Quick! Anything? | 你好 是我 Adrian Monk |
[35:03] | Hello. | 我很… – |
[35:04] | It’s me. Adrian Monk. | 抱歉 – 抱歉 |
[35:07] | I am so… | 我…我很抱歉… |
[35:11] | – Sorry. | – Sorry. – 为我做过的一切 |
[35:12] | I… I’m sorry for… | – 为我做过的一切 我…我指控你 我说… |
[35:16] | – Everything. | – Everything. |
[35:19] | I… I accused you of things, | 我以为是陷阱 |
[35:22] | and I said things… | 只要我身上发生了不那么可怕的事 |
[35:26] | I thought there was a catch. | 我就会怀疑 |
[35:27] | Whenever something not horrific happens to me, | 我…我给你买了这个 |
[35:31] | uh, I don’t trust it. And I… I brought you these. | 我就放这儿了 |
[35:40] | Just… leave them here. | 我们能回到过去吗 Marge |
[35:46] | Can we just go back to what we had, Marge? | 我失去了儿子 又一次 |
[35:50] | I have no son. | 说出心里话 这算哪门子的侦探 |
[35:53] | Again. | 给她些时间 Monk先生 |
[36:03] | “Speak from your heart”? What kind of advice is that? | 最后她会想你的 -她会想通的 -为什么 |
[36:07] | Just give her a little time, Mr. Monk. | 她想我什么 |
[36:08] | She’ll miss you eventually. | 我指控她谋杀 |
[36:10] | She’ll come around. | 把她拉进警局 |
[36:11] | But why? Wh-What would she miss about me? | 再审讯她? |
[36:14] | My accusing her of murder, | 天啊 我究竟是怎么了 |
[36:16] | dragging her to the police station, | 你是真的在问 还是只是修辞法? |
[36:18] | and interrogating her? | 修辞法 |
[36:20] | For the love of God, what is wrong with me? | |
[36:22] | Are you really asking, or is that a rhetorical? | 这是Keyes的房子吗 |
[36:24] | Rhetorical. | 是的 |
[36:28] | Is this John Keyes’ house? | 那是什么 |
[36:29] | Yeah. What is it? | 通知上尉 |
[37:00] | Call the captain. | Randy呢 他在路上 有什么发现 |
[37:05] | Where’s Randy? | 快来看看 |
[37:06] | – He’s on his way. He’s meeting us here. | |
[37:08] | What have you got? | 液压机液体 就像… |
[37:10] | – Take a look. | |
[37:17] | Hydraulic fluid. Just like… | 就像博物馆里一样 |
[37:19] | Just like the museum. | 好吧 那我们要找什么 |
[37:46] | All right. So what are we looking for? | 找这个 |
[37:58] | We’re looking for this. | 这是什么 这就是博物馆里的吃鸡蛋的机器人 |
[38:02] | What… What is it? | 他重新给它穿上衣服 这就是他所谓的不在场证据 |
[38:22] | It’s the egg-eating robot from the museum. | 事情是这样的 |
[38:24] | He re-dressed it. | 真正的事情是这样的 |
[38:25] | It’s his alibi. | Keyes几周前开始打鼓 |
[38:27] | Here’s what happened… | |
[38:29] | I mean, here’s what really happened. | 他希望邻居投诉他 |
[38:31] | When Keyes started playing drums a few weeks ago, | 这是整个计划的关键 |
[38:34] | he wanted the neighbors to complain. | 昨晚 这个机器肯定连接着定时器 |
[38:36] | That was the key to his whole plan. | 10:30时电路接通 |
[38:38] | Last night, the machine must have been on a timer. | 同时Keyes则出去抢劫珠宝店 |
[38:41] | It kicked on at 10:30 while Keyes was across town | 警官 我是Marge |
[38:45] | Johnson robbing the jewelry store. | |
[38:54] | Officer. | 他又开始了 Marge昨晚看到的不是人 |
[38:55] | It’s Marge Johnson. | 而是一台机器 |
[38:57] | He’s doing it again. | 真聪明啊 |
[38:58] | Marge didn’t see anybody drumming last night. | Monk先生 |
[39:01] | What she saw was a machine. | 把枪给我 上尉 |
[39:03] | Very clever, Mr. Monk. | 嘿 Keyes |
[39:05] | I’ll take that gun, captain. | 你不会想这样做 你不会想杀警察的 |
[39:08] | Hey, Keyes, you don’t want to do this. | – 还有前警察 – 还有前警察的助手 |
[39:10] | You don’t want to kill a cop. | 你 金发美女 |
[39:13] | Or a ex-cop. | 把车钥匙给我 |
[39:14] | Or a ex-cop’s assistant. | 快 你用不着了 |
[39:16] | You, blondie. | 好的 |
[39:18] | Gimme your car keys. | 好的 跪下 |
[39:20] | Come on! You’re not gonna need ’em. | 快 |
[39:23] | All right. | 上尉 趴下 Togo 趴下 快 |
[39:24] | Down on your knees. | 快 |
[39:25] | Do it! | 快 |
[39:27] | Captain, get down! | Togo 快放下 |
[39:28] | Togo | Togo! Down, now! Now! |
[39:30] | Move! | 不 我就知道 |
[39:33] | Togo, drop it! | 我就知道 它是有知觉的 |
[39:35] | Togo, no! | 它活了 你们还好吧 |
[39:44] | I knew it. | 科幻小说? |
[39:45] | I knew it. He’s sentient. | |
[39:47] | He’s alive! | 是啊 |
[39:48] | You guys okay? | |
[39:49] | Science fiction, huh? | 他们是一起的 |
[39:52] | Yeah, uh… | 他和机器人 这什么都解释不了 |
[39:55] | They were in it together. Him and the, uh, robot. | 你做了该做的 中尉 |
[39:59] | Well, that explains almost nothing. | 小心点 好吧 |
[40:04] | You did what you had to do, lieutenant. | 那是我丈夫送我的礼物 抱歉 |
[40:21] | Oh, be careful with that, will you, please? | 哦 嗨 – Marge 听说你要离开这儿了 – 是因为我 对吗 不 Adrian 千万别这么想 |
[40:23] | – That was a gift from my husband. – Yes, ma’am. | |
[40:28] | Oh, hi. | 我有个妹妹在西亚图 |
[40:30] | Marge, we heard you were leaving. | 我们打算一起买个排屋 |
[40:31] | It’s because of me, isn’t it? | 你妹妹? |
[40:33] | No, Adrian. Please don’t think that. | 她也很孤单 |
[40:35] | I have a sister in Seattle. | 两人在一起 孤单会少一些 |
[40:37] | We’re gonna buy a townhouse together. | 听着 |
[40:39] | Marge Your sister? | |
[40:40] | She’s lonely, too. | 我只想为我说过的话解释… |
[40:42] | We’re just gonna try to be a little less lonely. | 我也很抱歉 |
[40:45] | Listen, Marge, | 现在我们都忘了吧 |
[40:47] | I just want to explain… The things I said… | 等等 |
[40:50] | I’m sorry, too. | 外面真的很冷 |
[40:52] | Adrian Now, let’s just forget it. | |
[40:56] | Wait. | 你要保暖 |
[41:07] | It’s a mighty cold world out there, Adrian. | 是的 记住 |
[41:12] | You stay warm. | 你是个海盗 是的 – |
[41:14] | Yes, ma’am. | 再见 Natalie |
[41:23] | Just remember… | – 再见 Marge |
[41:24] | You’re a pirate. | 谢谢 |
[41:26] | Yes, ma’am. | |
[41:28] | – Goodbye, Natalie. – Bye, Marge. | |
[41:32] | Thank you. | – 海盗? – 是的 海盗有趣多了 – 是啊 – 好建议 |
[41:40] | – Pirate? – Yeah. | 走吧 我给你做午饭 |
[41:41] | It’s more fun to be a pirate. | 吃什么 |
[41:44] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. |
[41:45] | That’s good advice. | 鸡肉派 上面插个海盗旗 |
[41:47] | Come on, boss. I’ll make you some lunch. | 再来一瓶朗姆酒 好吧 你没必要 |
[41:49] | What are we having? | 风浪来吧 你看起来饿了 |
[41:50] | Ooh, chicken pot pie | 风浪来吧 你看起来饿了 |
[41:52] | with a little jolly Roger flag on top and a bottle of rum. | 是啊 |
[41:56] | Okay, you don’t have to beat it to death. Shiver me timbers, you look hungry! | 有什么好玩的 |
[42:00] | – Yeah, okay, how is that funny? – It’s funny. | 就是好玩 |