时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, my God, it’s David Gitelson! | 哦 天啊 那不是David Gitelson吗 |
[00:05] | David, David, over here! | – 天啊 – David 看这边 |
[00:07] | We’re goin’ all the way! | 我们所向披靡 |
[00:08] | Go kill the Wildcats! | 打败野猫队 |
[00:11] | All the way to the championship! | 直取冠军 |
[00:13] | You can bet on that! Go get ’em David! | 没问题 |
[00:33] | Oh, what time is it? | 哦 |
[00:34] | Mm. Don’t ask me. | 几点了 |
[00:36] | I don’t even know what day it is. | 别问我 我连今天是几号都不知道 |
[00:38] | Mmm. | 这是什么 |
[00:39] | Hey, what’s this I’m sitting on? | 这是什么 |
[00:41] | Oh, I told you, I came straight from practice. | 哦 我说过的 |
[00:45] | “Classified.” | 我直接从练习场来的 机密 |
[00:46] | What are you, a spy? | 你是干什么的 间谍吗 嘿 |
[00:48] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. That is top secret. | 嘿 嘿 这是最高机密 |
[00:50] | You can’t touch this… | 你可不能碰 除非你戴着这个 |
[00:51] | unless you’re wearing one of these. | 除非你戴着这个 |
[00:54] | Oh. | |
[00:56] | Mr. Gitelson, are we going home? | Gitelson先生 我们是回家吗 |
[00:58] | No, I wanna go to the other club, | 不 我想再去一家酒吧 再狂欢一把 |
[00:59] | to the after-party. | 好的 |
[01:01] | Let’s do it. Let’s do it! | 好的 再狂欢一把 |
[01:02] | To the after-party. | 晚上好 先生 |
[01:27] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[01:28] | I got the playbook. | 我拿到球队布阵图了 |
[01:30] | Yep, lookin’ at it right now. | 是的 现在正看着呢 |
[01:32] | Listen, we gotta move fast. We got one hour to do this. | 听着 我们得快点 只有一个小时的时间 |
[01:36] | Don’t worry about that. Just have the money ready. | 别担心 把钱准备好就行了 |
[01:41] | It’s all there. | 全在这儿了 |
[01:51] | You know, normally I’d say good luck. | 通常我会说 祝你好运 不过 现在你不需要了 |
[01:53] | But, uh… you’re not gonna need it now. | 不过 现在你不需要了 |
[02:23] | What’s going on, David? | 怎么了 David |
[02:24] | What the hell’d you do, huh? Did you sell me out? | 你干了什么 把我卖了? |
[02:26] | – What are you talking about? – No, don’t lie to me, man. | -你说什么呢 – 别撒谎了 我要报警 |
[02:28] | You know what? I’m callin’ the cops. | 我要报警 |
[02:32] | You gonna call the police on me? | – 你要叫警察抓我吗 – 你做什么 你会让我失去比赛的 |
[02:34] | Listen, you could cost me the game! | 起来 你给我起来 |
[02:36] | Get up! Get up right now, ’cause I’m gonna call the police… | 我要报警… 三天前 神鹰队在这儿 |
[03:42] | The Condors have been there. | 他们得打延长赛 |
[03:44] | Those guys have all been to the playoffs. | 野猫队会发挥失常的 |
[03:46] | The Cats are gonna choke. | Richardson是联盟里最佳的后卫 – 我不知道 伙计们 – 听说Richardson受伤了 |
[03:47] | Richardson’s the best running back in the league. | – 我不知道 伙计们 – 听说Richardson受伤了 |
[03:48] | – I don’t know, boys. – I heard Richardson was hurt. | 是啊 他扭到了膝盖 |
[03:50] | Yeah, he tweaked his knee! | 关于这场比赛 |
[03:52] | Mr. Monk said something | Monk先生说了些很有意思的话 |
[03:53] | very interesting today about the game. | – 不 我什么都没说 |
[03:55] | No, I didn’t. I didn’t say anything. | – 不 你说了 是什么来着 |
[03:56] | Yes, you did. What was it again? | 只是… |
[03:59] | It’s just that… | 我在报纸上看到球队的一张照片 |
[04:00] | I saw a photo of the team in a newspaper, | 有些意思 |
[04:03] | and it was kind of interesting. | 我注意到 |
[04:05] | And I noticed that, uh, | 如果把所有球衣号相加 |
[04:07] | if you added up all their uniform numbers, | 总共是1000 |
[04:10] | it adds up… To 1,000. | 整整1000 |
[04:15] | Wow. Exactly 1,000. | 有人注意到了吗 |
[04:18] | Anybody else notice that? | – 这可是个好兆头呢 |
[04:19] | That’s gotta be a good omen, right? | – 我可没说是个好兆头 |
[04:21] | I didn’t say it was a good omen. | – 嘿 |
[04:24] | Hey, uh, everybody’s comin’ on Sunday. | 大家周日都要来吧 – 当然了 |
[04:26] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. 我买了台崭新的52寸等离子电视 |
[04:27] | I got a brand-new 52-inch plasma TV. | 边吃烧烤 边看神鹰队打败对手 |
[04:30] | We’re gonna fire up the grill, watch the Condors kick butt. | 我打印出一些说明 |
[04:32] | Printed out some directions. | 给你一张 |
[04:34] | Here ya go. | 等等 |
[04:36] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. What about Mr. Monk? | Monk呢 |
[04:38] | Oh. | 当然了 对不起 |
[04:39] | Oh, sure. Sorry, I didn’t think… | 我想你不… -给你 -谢谢 |
[04:42] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | 哦 等等 你说的是这个周日吗 |
[04:43] | Oh, wait, no, wait. | 我不行 抱歉 我… 我要去顶级体育场 |
[04:45] | You’re talking about this Sunday? I can’t make it, sorry. | 我不行 抱歉 我… |
[04:47] | I’m, uh… I’m gonna be at Summit Stadium. | 我要去顶级体育场 等等 你要去体育场? |
[04:50] | Wait a minute. You’re gonna be at the stadium? | 是的 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 为什么 你去看球赛吗 – 是的 – 什么时候开始的 |
[04:54] | Why? You going to the game? | – 是的 – 什么时候开始的 |
[04:55] | – Yeah. – Since when? | 我必须得去 |
[04:57] | I have to go. | 我答应过Bob 你知道的 Costas |
[04:59] | I promised Bob. You know, Costas. | – 你认识Bob Costas? |
[05:01] | – You know Bob Costas? – I didn’t mention that? | – 我没说过吗 十年前我帮了他一点小忙 |
[05:04] | I helped him out of a little jam about ten years ago. | 我从没说过吗 |
[05:07] | I never mentioned this? | – 没 Bob Costas? – 那个评论员? |
[05:08] | – No. – No! | – 不可能 |
[05:09] | – Bob Costas? No. – The announcer? | – 是的 |
[05:11] | Yeah. Anyway… | 他给我寄来了球票 |
[05:12] | He, uh, he sent me this ticket, | 我答应会去的 |
[05:14] | and I promised I might show up. | 这不算是个好位置 |
[05:16] | It’s not even a good seat. It’s… | 我得坐在包厢里 |
[05:18] | I-I have to sit in a box. | 坐在包厢里 |
[05:21] | Sit in a box. | – 记者席 – 哦 不 |
[05:22] | A press box. | 和Bob Costas一起坐在记者席里 |
[05:24] | Oh, no. | 和Bob |
[05:25] | A press box with Bob Costas. | Costas一起坐在记者席里 |
[05:27] | Look at this… an all-access pass in here. | 瞧啊 最高权限的通行卡 |
[05:30] | Oh! | 有了这个 你连更衣室都可以去 |
[05:31] | You can go into the locker room with that. | 为什么我想要去更衣室呢 |
[05:34] | Why would I want to go in the locker room? | 等等 |
[05:36] | Hang on. | 哦 天啊 |
[05:39] | Oh, my goodness. | Monk 有两张票 |
[05:43] | – Monk, there are two tickets here. | |
[05:44] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | 真的呢 |
[05:47] | – Who you gonna take? | |
[06:00] | Natalie. | 是啊 |
[06:03] | I was gonna take Natalie. | 你要带谁去呢 是啊 |
[06:06] | Yeah… | Monk先生 我想跟你单独说几句 |
[06:07] | Mr. Monk, can I talk to you for one second? | 别担心…我不会管你要票钱的 |
[06:09] | Don’t worry… I’m not gonna charge you for the ticket. | 请 |
[06:12] | Here you go. | Monk先生 你该带上尉去 |
[06:18] | Mr. Monk, you should take the captain. | – 他真的很想去 – 不 |
[06:19] | He really wants to go. No. | 会很好玩的 你和Leland去看这场重要比赛 |
[06:21] | It’ll be fun, you and Leland at the big game, | 一起去 |
[06:23] | hangin’ out, couple of guys. | 这是男人们的狂欢时间 你会玩得很开心的 |
[06:25] | You’ll have some male bonding time. | 我觉得和你一起去 |
[06:27] | I think I’d be more comfortable | 我感觉很好 |
[06:28] | having male bonding time with you. | 不 |
[06:30] | No. Go. | 快去 可他想去更衣室 |
[06:35] | He’s gonna want to go in the locker room. | 去啊 |
[06:37] | Go! | 谢谢 神鹰 |
[06:46] | Thank you. | 神鹰 |
[06:50] | Condors. Condors! | 我一会儿就去 我们所向披靡 |
[07:05] | We’re goin’ all the way! | 是啊 肯定的 |
[07:06] | Oh, yeah, you better believe it! | 来吧 |
[07:09] | Come on, right here. | |
[07:11] | Help yourself! | 不会介意吧 伙计 没事 神鹰必胜 |
[07:12] | Don’t mind if I do, brother. | 没事 神鹰必胜 |
[07:14] | That’s right, Condors! | – 神鹰必胜 |
[07:15] | – Condors! – That’s right. | – 是的 你在这儿啊 |
[07:18] | There you are. Pretty sweet, huh? | 很好玩 对吧 这些人到底是谁 |
[07:21] | Who are all these people, and where are their parents? | 他们的父母呢 这是车后拦板上的野餐派对 Monk |
[07:24] | It’s a tailgate party, Monk. | 大家都早早来了 开始派对 |
[07:26] | People get here early, and they start to party | 为比赛热身呢 |
[07:28] | and they get all pumped up for the game. | 可是…他们又不上场比赛 |
[07:30] | But they’re… they’re not actually playing in the game. | 你要是这样想 肯定想不通 |
[07:33] | Well, it doesn’t make any sense if you think about it. | 秘诀就是别想了 |
[07:35] | The trick is not to think about it. | 把你那些想法都暂停吧 |
[07:37] | You just gotta turn your mind off. | 你有关闭键吧 |
[07:39] | You do have an off switch, right? | 我想没有 |
[07:41] | I don’t think so. | 那你借我的吧 |
[07:42] | Well, here. You can borrow mine. | 来杯啤酒 这可是天然的关闭键 |
[07:45] | Beer: Nature’s off switch. | 不了 |
[07:46] | No, thanks. I think I’ll pass. | 谢谢 嘿 |
[07:51] | Hey! Look at this guy. | 瞧这家伙 调整自己 |
[07:53] | Pace yourself, buddy. | 伙计 还没开球呢 |
[07:55] | It isn’t even kickoff yet! | 是啊 |
[07:56] | Yeah. Get a… job. | 找份…工作 嬉皮士 |
[07:59] | Hippie. | 抱歉 |
[08:00] | ‘Scuse me, sir. | 先生 我能问你个问题吗 |
[08:02] | Could I ask you a question? | – 我在做调查 – 当然可以 |
[08:04] | I’m taking a little survey. Of course. | 你为神鹰狂热吗 – |
[08:06] | Do you have… Condor fever? | 现在是了 谢谢 |
[08:11] | I do now. Thank you. | – 因为我们全都疯狂了 |
[08:13] | – Because we’ve got the fever! | |
[08:19] | Back at Summit Stadium, | 是啊 |
[08:21] | – one of the greatest playoff games ever. | |
[08:23] | Just minutes now from kickoff. | 是啊 |
[08:34] | Disher. | 哦 嘿 Natalie 是的 听着 我现在不能说话 |
[08:36] | Oh, hey, Natalie, yeah. Listen, I can’t talk right now. | 我在看比赛呢 |
[08:38] | I’m watching the pre-game. | 不 不 不 |
[08:40] | No. No, no, it’s just me. | 只有我一个人 不 这很好 比去现场好多了 |
[08:44] | Yeah. No, it’s great. It’s better than being there. | 我迟会再跟你说吧 |
[08:47] | Can I talk to you later? | |
[08:48] | Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Okay. | 好的 |
[08:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:52] | We’re going to go back upstairs to Bob Costas. | 顶级体育场举行的延长赛开始 |
[08:54] | So the playoffs get underway at Summit Stadium. | 对阵双方是野猫队和神鹰队 |
[08:57] | It’s the Wildcats and the Condors. | 神鹰队明显更受到欢迎 |
[08:59] | The Condors heavily favored, | 原因当然不用说了 我正在看比赛呢 |
[09:00] | and you can see why, the passing combination… | 嘿 |
[09:04] | I think I’m watchin’ the game. | 老爹 感觉到了吗 |
[09:30] | Hey, pops! Ya feelin’ it? | 感觉到了吧 |
[09:31] | I said are you feeling it?! | |
[09:34] | Yeah, I’m feelin’ it. | 是 我感觉到了 感觉到了 |
[09:36] | – I’m feelin’ it. – Feelin’ it? | – 感觉到了? – 感觉到了 |
[09:37] | – I’m feelin’ it! Whoo-whoo-whoo! | |
[09:39] | – Feelin’ it? – Yeah! | 感觉到了? – |
[09:41] | Whoo! Yeah! Yeah, yeah! | 是的 你喜欢文明社会吗 |
[09:51] | Did you enjoy civilization, Leland? | Leland 当然 |
[09:54] | I sure did. | 我觉得穿越了 |
[09:55] | It was a hell of a run. | 8000年前 |
[09:57] | 8,000 years. | 证物室 闲人免进 |
[10:58] | Ha ha! Championship game! | 锦标赛 位置太棒了 天气也好 |
[11:00] | Great seats. Perfect weather. | 实在是太爽了 |
[11:02] | It doesn’t get any better than this. | 没错 请出示门票 |
[11:04] | – | – You said it! – Tickets. |
[11:06] | – This is better than sex. – What isn’t? | 这可比上床好多了 – |
[11:08] | Tickets. | 那是什么 请出示门票 |
[11:10] | Tickets. | 请出示门票 |
[11:12] | Tickets. | 一分钟就好 |
[11:18] | This will just take a minute. | 我想提前谢谢你的耐心 |
[11:20] | I wanna thank you in advance for your patience. | 你干嘛了 |
[11:23] | What… What’d you do? You sealed the envelope? | 把信封糊住了? |
[11:27] | Almost… Almost there. | 马上就好 |
[11:30] | All right, let’s fire up the grill! | 来吧 来烧烤吧 |
[11:32] | Whoo! | 天啊 Monk 快开始了 |
[11:34] | For God’s sake, Monk, it’s almost kick-off time. | 直接打开吧 |
[11:36] | Just… just tear it open. | |
[11:38] | Gimme that. | 给我 |
[11:41] | Whoo, whoo! | 用那玩意容易多了 |
[11:42] | Whoa, easy with that stuff. | 没错 |
[11:44] | All right, all right, you big baby. | 没错 你就像个孩子 |
[11:47] | – You’re like a child. – I’m not… I’m not a child. | 我不是…我不是孩子 |
[11:50] | Why don’t you just take someone else? | 为什么你不带其他人看比赛呢 我知道你想 |
[11:52] | I know you want to. | 不 不 嘿 嘿 来 |
[11:53] | No, no, no, hey, hey, hey, come here. | 我不想带其他人 Monk |
[11:55] | I don’t wanna take anybody else, Monk, okay? | 好吧 我和你一起 和你一起很开心 |
[11:57] | I’m here with you. I’m having fun with you. | 走吧 |
[12:00] | Here we go. You’re gonna have a great time. | 你会很开心的 那是什么 |
[12:06] | – What was that? – Uh… | – 那是什么 – 我不知道 |
[12:07] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | 快把票给他 |
[12:09] | Give him the tickets. | 不 我们该去看看 |
[12:10] | No, really, we should… We should go check that out. | – 你说呢 |
[12:13] | – Don’t you think? We should… – Check what out? | – 看什么 比赛在顶级体育场开始了 |
[12:24] | So the playoffs get under way at Summit Stadium. | 野猫队对神鹰队 |
[12:27] | It’s the Wildcats and the Condors. | 神鹰队明显受到更多欢迎 |
[12:29] | The Condors heavily favored, and you can see why. | 原因当然不用说了 |
[12:31] | That passing combination of Dick Blaylock to Scott Sidell… | 你很幸运 |
[12:34] | You’re a lucky man. | 要是你站得再近点 |
[12:36] | If you were standing any closer, | 小命就没了 |
[12:37] | you might have been killed. | 最好上医院看看 |
[12:39] | Better get you to a hospital. | 不 不 今天可不行 |
[12:40] | No, no, not today, pal! | 神鹰队的比赛我可是一场不落 |
[12:42] | I’ve never missed a Condors game in my life! | 神鹰必胜 |
[12:45] | Go, Condors! | 拿这个当绷带怎么样 |
[12:48] | How’s this for a bandage? | 很好 |
[12:51] | Good as new. | 再好不过了 |
[12:52] | Better than new! Condors! | 神鹰必胜 |
[12:58] | I guess I’m done here. | 我想我的工作完成了 那是什么 |
[13:02] | What was that? | 那是开球 |
[13:03] | That was the opening kickoff. | 我们已经不能进场了 |
[13:05] | We’re officially missing the game. | 为什么我不意外呢 |
[13:06] | Why am I not surprised? | Monk 你在干嘛 |
[13:15] | Monk, what are you doing? | 你的手这样… |
[13:16] | With the hands… what… | 全是木炭烤架 |
[13:18] | It’s just a charcoal grill. | 说不通啊 |
[13:21] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 为什么会爆炸呢 |
[13:23] | Why would it just explode? | Monk 说得通 |
[13:25] | Monk, it makes perfect sense. | 这些东西爆炸是常有的事 |
[13:27] | These things blow up all the time. | 首先 这孩子喝得醉醺醺的 |
[13:29] | First off, the kid was plastered. | 他在这上面倒了一加仑的打火机油 |
[13:31] | He dumps a half a gallon of lighter fluid on the son of a bitch, | 掉了根火柴 |
[13:34] | dropped a match, and kaboom! | |
[13:36] | Oh! Oh! | 不 |
[13:37] | Jeez! Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不 |
[13:40] | First play of the game, and we’re already behind. | 第一场比赛我们就已经落后了 那不像打火机油 |
[13:46] | That’s not lighter fluid. | 好的 好的 |
[14:23] | Good, good. Good field position. | 位置不错 是汽油 |
[14:36] | That’s gasoline. | 你这个混蛋 |
[14:38] | You son of a bitch. | 不是我干的 至少收起你的笑容 |
[14:40] | I didn’t do it. | 至少收起你的笑容 |
[14:41] | Well, at least quit smiling. | 伙计 这可比烤架好多了 |
[15:41] | Man, this is better than the grill. | 这安全多了 |
[15:44] | This is authentic. | 开拓者以前就是这么吃的 |
[15:45] | This is how the pioneers used to eat. | – 上尉? – 什么 |
[15:47] | – Captain? – What? | 我们在工作呢 |
[15:49] | We’re on duty. | 我可没有 |
[15:50] | I’m not on duty. | 哦 天啊 |
[15:52] | Oh, man! | – 太可怕了 – 防守队员发狠了 |
[15:54] | – This is a horror show! – Defense is killin’ us, man. | 真逊啊 |
[15:56] | They gotta get Landau outta there! | 他们没其他人了 Gitelson今天没出现 |
[15:58] | They don’t have anyone else. Gitelson didn’t show up today. | 他们刚刚还在说呢 |
[16:00] | They were just talkin’ about it. | 他失踪了 没人知道他在哪儿 究竟怎么回事 |
[16:02] | He’s M.I.A. Nobody knows where he’s at. | 究竟怎么回事 连替补四分卫也没出现 |
[16:04] | What the hell is goin’ on? Our backup quarterback doesn’t even show up. | 不 不 等等 Davy Gitelson肯定来了 |
[16:06] | No, no, wait! | 我今天早上还看见他了 |
[16:08] | Davy Gitelson. He’s definitely here. | 我今天早上还看见他了 |
[16:09] | I saw him this morning. | 还管他要签名呢 可他没给 |
[16:11] | I asked him for his autograph. He blew me off. | -我想… – 打扰一下 |
[16:13] | I think it was him. | 你是Chet 对吧 |
[16:15] | ‘Scuse me. It’s Chet, right? | 我们是警察 |
[16:16] | We’re the police, wondering if we could | 想问你几个关于起火的问题 |
[16:19] | ask a couple of questions about the fire. | 好的 |
[16:20] | Sure. | 我发现这个神鹰队的水杯 |
[16:21] | I-I found this Condors water bottle… | 神鹰必胜 |
[16:24] | Condors! | 是的 |
[16:26] | Whoo! | 完全正确 |
[16:27] | Yes, that’s absolutely correct. | 里面有些汽油 |
[16:29] | Um, there was some gasoline… in it. | 瞧? |
[16:33] | See? | 你发现有人动了你的烤架吗 |
[16:34] | Did you notice anybody tampering with your grill? | 哦 我就知道 |
[16:36] | Oh, I figured. It’s no big mystery. | 这不是什么大秘密 所有人都知道是谁干的 |
[16:40] | Everybody knows who did it. | – 真的? |
[16:41] | They do, huh? | – 是啊 是个叫Cory什么的家伙 |
[16:42] | Yeah, this guy named Cory something. | 他和他那群脑残朋友从洛杉矶来的 |
[16:44] | He drives up from L.A., him and his moron loser friends. | 从法律上讲 我们不能阻止他们在此停车 |
[16:47] | Legally, we can’t stop him from parkin’ here. | 相信我 |
[16:50] | Believe me, we checked. | 我们查过 他们为什么想要破坏你的烤架呢 |
[16:51] | Why would they wanna sabotage your grill? | 问得好 我来告诉你为什么 |
[16:53] | That’s a good question. I’ll tell you why. | 因为野猫队烂透了 |
[16:56] | Because the Wildcats suck! | 必输 |
[16:58] | Yeah! | Yeah! |
[16:59] | You’re goin’ down, losers, down! | 野猫队烂透了 |
[17:01] | Wildcats suck! | 我们是野猫队球迷 |
[17:05] | They’re Wildcat fans, Monk. | Monk 还真是剑拔弩张啊 |
[17:07] | It’s a big rivalry. | 两年前 他们在我车里放了一袋蜜蜂 |
[17:09] | Two years ago, they put a bag of bees in my car. | 是啊 然后他妈妈朝我妈妈吐口水 |
[17:12] | Yeah, then his mom spat on my mom. | 然后我们把他的旅行车掀翻了 |
[17:14] | Then we flipped his RV. | 天啊 我爱死橄榄球了 |
[17:16] | God, I love football! | 神鹰队必胜 – 我说了 |
[17:21] | I told you it was just a fan. | 就是个球迷搞的鬼 – 我只想确定 |
[17:23] | I just wanna make sure. | 要是有些试验仪器就好了 |
[17:25] | I wish we had some lab equipment. | – 可以收集指纹 – 嘿 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[17:26] | – We could dust for prints. – Hey, you know what I wish? | 我希望有两个自己 |
[17:29] | I wish there was two of me | 一个我在这儿陪你浪费时间 |
[17:30] | so one of me could be out here wasting my life with you, | 另一个可以进场 |
[17:32] | and the other one could be in there | 和Bob Costas一起看球赛 |
[17:33] | watching the football game with Bob Costas. | 嘿 |
[17:36] | Hello! | 我们不是来找事的 |
[17:37] | We come in peace. | 找一个叫Cory的家伙 |
[17:39] | Lookin’ for a fellow named Cory? | 是啊 -有什么事吗 -是的 |
[17:40] | – ‘Scuse me. – Yeah. | -有什么事吗 -是的 |
[17:42] | – Can we help you? – Yes, sir, I hope so. | 我们是旧金山警局的 |
[17:44] | We’re with the San Francisco Police Department. | 正调查一桩纵火案 |
[17:46] | We’re investigating an arson fire | 一个半小时前 |
[17:47] | that took place over in section 15 about a half an hour ago. | 在15区那边发生了一起纵火案 那可不是货真价实的警徽吧 |
[17:51] | That can’t be a real badge, huh? | 请问你说什么 |
[17:53] | Pardon me? | 美国可没有一个自重的警局 |
[17:55] | Well, no self-respecting police department in America would let Leland “Hound Dog” Stottlemeyer | 会让”猎犬”Leland |
[18:00] | Stottlemeyer carry a loaded weapon! Butterman! | |
[18:03] | Cory Butterman! | 带着真枪荷弹 |
[18:04] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:05] | Monk Fred! Fred! | |
[18:08] | Hey, Monk, these are my buddies from high school! | 这是我高中时的好哥们 这是… |
[18:11] | This is, um… | – Adrian – 你好 |
[18:13] | – Adrian. | – Adrian. – 你好 |
[18:14] | Yeah. How you doin’? | 你好 |
[18:16] | How are you? | – 你怎么了 – 什么 |
[18:17] | – What happened to you? – What? | 你来这儿 突然就变成了神鹰队球迷了? |
[18:19] | You move up here, suddenly you’re a Condor fan? | 我离开洛杉矶都30年了 |
[18:22] | I haven’t lived in Los Angeles for 30 years, | 就我所言 |
[18:24] | and as far as I’m concerned, L.A. still doesn’t have a football team. | 洛杉矶还没有一支橄榄球队 |
[18:28] | Ooh! | 你这个傻瓜 |
[18:30] | You ugly, dumb son of a bitch! | |
[18:32] | Hey, hey, hey. | 他是我的一个朋友 |
[18:34] | This man is a friend of mine. | 你想取笑他 |
[18:36] | You wanna make fun of him, | 得先过我这一关 |
[18:37] | you have to make fun of me first. | Monk 他们只是开玩笑 |
[18:39] | Monk… Monk, they’re just fooling. | 没事的 他们只是… |
[18:41] | It… It’s okay. They’re just… | 就是好哥们之间的玩笑话 |
[18:43] | It’s just guy talk. | 我知道的 |
[18:45] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 我也…这么做 |
[18:47] | I know. That’s what I was… doing. | 我也…这么做 |
[18:50] | I was… That’s what I was doing. | 这两排黄牙是怎么搞的 |
[18:53] | What is up with those yellow teeth? | 难道你不知道怎么刷牙吗 |
[18:55] | Don’t you know how to brush? | 还有你…嘿 |
[18:57] | And you… Hey, the moon called… | 月球表面… |
[19:00] | it wants all its craters back. | 需要填平你脸上的坑坑洼洼 |
[19:03] | From your… skin. | 你的皮肤真够糟糕的 嘿 |
[19:05] | ‘Cause you got bad skin. | 你们怎么样 结婚了吧 |
[19:12] | So, um, hey, what’s going on? You guys married? | 是啊 结婚了 傻冒了 |
[19:15] | Oh, yeah, man. Read ’em and weep. | 你呢 |
[19:17] | The party’s over. | 他结了又离了 |
[19:19] | What about you, man? | |
[19:20] | Oh, he was married, and he got divorced. | 后来的女朋友又… |
[19:22] | And then his last girlfriend… | 因为杀人被抓了 |
[19:23] | got arrested for murder. | 是吧 |
[19:26] | Right, you ugly, | 你这个孤单单 心酸酸 |
[19:28] | dumb, sad, lonely… | 傻兮兮的混… |
[19:31] | s-stupid, sad son of a… | 对吧 |
[19:35] | Right? | 是啊 -你真是警察? -是的 |
[19:39] | – Are you really a cop? – Yeah. | 你能处理这个吗 |
[19:41] | Can you take care of this? I mean, for old time’s sake. | 看在旧日情分上 什么 超速罚单? |
[19:44] | What, a speeding ticket? | 嘿 时间是今天下午2点40 |
[19:47] | Hey, that… | 只是35分钟之前 |
[19:48] | That’s 2:40 p.m. today. | 只是35分钟之前 |
[19:49] | That’s only… That’s only 35 minutes ago. | 好的 我看看能做些什么 |
[19:53] | Yeah, well, I’ll see what I can do. | 起火到底是怎么回事 |
[19:55] | So, uh, what’s all this about a fire? | 如果是我伙计干的 我会杀了他们 |
[19:57] | If it was my kids, I’ll kill ’em. | 这么多年他们一直和神鹰队的球迷作对 |
[20:00] | They’ve been butting heads with these Condor fans for years. | 实际上 这张罚单意味着 你和你那些伙计脱身了 |
[20:02] | Actually, this ticket means that you and your boys are off the hook. | 当时你们还没到呢 |
[20:05] | It happened before you got here, | 这就是我们所谓的不在场的证据 |
[20:08] | so this is what we call an alibi. | 这样的话 我们就来玩玩球吧 |
[20:10] | In that case, let’s play some ball! | 瞧瞧你还复不复当年风采 |
[20:12] | Let’s see if you still got that Stottlemeyer touch! | 来 来 来 |
[20:15] | hike it up, | Hike it up, |
[20:18] | Go long! | hike it up! 跑 |
[20:20] | Go long, long, long, long! | 跑 跑 跑 该死的 |
[20:26] | Damn. | 还是不减当年本色啊 |
[20:28] | Still got it… Stottlemeyer touch. | |
[20:32] | Whoo-hoo! Go, Condors. | 神鹰队 |
[20:38] | Randy? Somebody order some pizza? | 有人叫了披萨吗 |
[20:56] | Randy? Randy! | 喂 |
[21:08] | Hello? | 出了边线 |
[21:09] | Oh! Out of bounds. That’s out of bounds. | 出了边线 天 |
[21:12] | God, you’re blind! | 你瞎了吗 比分是多少了 |
[21:16] | Uh, what’s the score? | 落后9分 |
[21:18] | Down by 9. | 等等 不 是6分 |
[21:21] | Wait… no, 6. | 拿着 |
[21:22] | Can you hold this? | 哦 |
[21:26] | Oh… pizza! | 披萨 |
[21:29] | Condors heavily favored, and you can see why. | 神鹰队明显受到更多的欢迎 |
[21:31] | That passing combination of Dick Blaylock to Scott Sidell… | 那是血吗 |
[21:34] | Is that blood? | 是啊 那是从证物室里拿的 别碰 |
[21:35] | Yeah. It’s from the evidence room, so don’t touch it. | 我不会碰的 |
[21:38] | I won’t touch it. | 真烦啊 |
[21:39] | Serving. | 谢谢 |
[21:42] | Thank you. | 要是有可弯吸管就好了 |
[21:47] | I wish we had bendy straws. | 真不敢相信以前我和这些家伙混在一起 |
[21:56] | I can’t believe I used to run with those guys. | 我们都被停学过 来了新的副校长 |
[21:57] | We all got suspended one time. We had this new vice principal… | 重要的是 他们有不在场的证据 |
[22:00] | The important thing is, though, that they have an alibi. | 超速罚单 对吧 |
[22:03] | Speeding ticket, right? | 哦 天啊 Monk 别想了 |
[22:05] | Oh, Jesus, Monk, you back on that? Give it a rest! | – 先歇歇吧 – 不 我们该带走那个烤架… |
[22:07] | No, I think we should pack up that grill… | Monk 只是个恶作剧 |
[22:09] | Monk! It was just a prank. | 可万一不是呢 |
[22:11] | Yeah, but what if it wasn’t? You heard the paramedic. | 你也听到了急救人员的话 那家伙原本连命都会没了 |
[22:14] | That guy could have been killed. | 肯定有什么内情 |
[22:16] | No, something is goin’ on here. | 更像是谋杀未遂 |
[22:18] | Feels more like attempted murder. | |
[22:21] | Hey! | 你想这成为谋杀未遂 |
[22:22] | You want this to be attempted murder! | 你就承认了吧 |
[22:25] | You do. Yeah, admit it! | 你得把这变成一个真正的案子 因为这就是你所知道的 |
[22:27] | You need this to be a real case, because that’s all you know. | 四处窥探 四处闻闻 |
[22:30] | Snoopin’ around, sniffin’ around. | 或许烤架的事你说得对 |
[22:32] | Maybe you’re right about the grill. | 你也许是对的 |
[22:34] | You probably are. | 可是…这事可以缓缓 |
[22:35] | But… it can wait. It can wait. | 我们将此封锁 没人能离开 |
[22:38] | We can lock the scene down. Nobody’s goin’ anywhere. | 我有票 谁想要两张 |
[22:41] | Tickets here. Who needs two, who needs two? | 嘿 那不是违法的吗 那是违法的 |
[22:44] | Hey, isn’t that illegal? That’s illegal. | 就一场球赛 |
[22:46] | Monk It’s a football game, Monk! | |
[22:49] | Come on, use the off switch. | 拜托 先用上你的关闭键吧 |
[22:51] | Everybody has an off switch, right? | 人人都有的 他可能会翻倍卖票 |
[22:55] | He’s probably selling them for twice what they’re worth. | 或许不会 好吧 |
[22:59] | Maybe not. | Leland 等等 |
[23:03] | All right, Leland, wait. Wait a second! | 瞧…你是对的 |
[23:05] | All right, look… You’re right. | 或许是我多想了 |
[23:08] | Maybe I am overthinking it. | 我总是这样 |
[23:10] | I-I always do. | 把这封锁了吧 |
[23:11] | Let’s just lock down the scene, | 然后我们去看比赛 |
[23:13] | and then we’ll go to the game. | 关闭键? |
[23:15] | The off switch? | 关掉 |
[23:17] | Click. | 关掉 |
[23:20] | Click. | 改主意了? |
[23:23] | Changed your mind, huh? | 女人善变 |
[23:25] | A woman’s prerogative. | 记者席 第三排 |
[23:27] | Press box, level three. | 记者席 |
[23:28] | Press box, level three! | 第三排 |
[23:31] | Two tickets to paradise, buddy. | 真是爽啊 那个戒指 |
[23:34] | – That ring… – Huh? | – 什么 |
[23:40] | What? | – 你见过这个戒指吗 |
[23:41] | Have you seen this ring? | 是的 这是冠军戒指 |
[23:43] | Yeah! Yeah, that’s the championship ring. | 是啊 那个戒指 去年他们就赢了 |
[23:45] | Yeah, that’s the ring they won last year. | 瞧 |
[23:48] | See that? | 注意到条纹了吗 |
[23:49] | See the stripe? | 戒指上的 |
[23:51] | On the band. | 怎么了 |
[23:53] | Yeah? What about ’em? | 怎么了 |
[24:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:05] | What? | 哦 不是吧 |
[24:07] | Oh, no! Monk! | Monk 嘿 这个戒指是真的 |
[24:21] | Hey, that’s a real ring. | 这肯定就是他们一直在谈论的球员 |
[24:22] | This must be the player they were talking about, | 没出现那个 David |
[24:24] | the one who didn’t show up. | Gitelson 18号 |
[24:25] | David Gitelson, number 18. | 已经死了 嘿 |
[24:27] | Captain, he’s cold. | 那真的是David Gitelson吗 |
[24:43] | Hey, was that really Davy Gitelson? | 是的 |
[24:45] | Yes, sir. | 你不是说今天早上还和他说过话吗 |
[24:47] | Didn’t you say you were talking to him this morning, | 问他要签名? |
[24:50] | and you asked him for an autograph? | 我说了吗 |
[24:52] | I did? | 没啊 |
[24:54] | I don’t think so! | 这就是你的头号证人 |
[24:58] | There goes your star witness. | 替补四分卫 |
[25:00] | Backup quarterback, huh? | 直到比赛结束 他们才会开口 |
[25:02] | Yeah. | 有道理 |
[25:04] | They’re not gonna say anything till after the game. | 你觉得呢 毒贩还是兴奋剂? |
[25:06] | That makes sense. | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[25:07] | So what do you think? Drug deal or steroids? | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[25:09] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 看看 他还在这上面 |
[25:11] | Here, look at this. He was sittin’ on it. | 布阵图 – 布阵图? – 是的 |
[25:14] | The playbook! | 每个球员都有一本 球队所有的战术打法都在这里 |
[25:15] | – Playbook? – Yeah. | 每个球员都有一本 球队所有的战术打法都在这里 |
[25:17] | Every player gets one. The whole game plan’s in here. | 继续查 |
[25:20] | Oh, oh… Keep an eye on that. | 上尉 这是Sean Metzger |
[25:22] | David Yeah, uh, captain, this is Sean Metzger, | |
[25:25] | David Gitelson’s personal driver. | Gitelson的私人司机 他是最后一个看见Gitelson活着的人 |
[25:27] | He was the last person to see Gitelson alive. | 我对中尉说过了 我今早送他过来 |
[25:29] | Well, like I told the lieutenant, I dropped him off this morning, | 和平常比赛日一样 在6点15 或者6点20 |
[25:31] | just like any game day. | 他进了体育场 就这样 |
[25:33] | 6:15, maybe 6:20. | 他进了体育场 就这样 – |
[25:35] | He went into the stadium, and that was it. | 我就再也没见过他 – 他说什么了吗 |
[25:37] | I never saw him again. | 他在担心什么吗 |
[25:38] | Did he say anything? | 没有 他很兴奋 |
[25:39] | Did he seem worried about anything? | 没有 他很兴奋 |
[25:41] | Oh, no, sir, he was excited, | 因为比赛 你有个… |
[25:43] | up for the game. | 有个污点 |
[25:44] | Uh, you have a… | 在那儿 |
[25:46] | You have a smudge there. | 怎么弄的 |
[25:49] | What happened there? | 怎么弄的 我也不知道 |
[25:50] | What happened? I don’t know. | 衣服上每一个污点你都记得吗 |
[25:53] | Do you remember every little smudge you ever got on your clothing? | 是的 我都记得 |
[25:56] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 我喝了点酒 这也犯法吗 |
[26:03] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Monk… | 不是 |
[26:05] | I had a beer. Is that a crime? | 不是 |
[26:06] | Uh, no. No. No, it isn’t. | 我能走了吗 我被吓坏了 |
[26:09] | Is that it? Can I go? | 我想回家 轻松一下 |
[26:11] | This… This whole thing is kinda freaking me out. | 是的 你可以走了 |
[26:12] | I’d like to get on and try to shake it off. | 不过随时报告中尉你的所在 |
[26:14] | Yeah, sure, you can go, | |
[26:15] | but make sure the lieutenant knows where you are. | 你为什么让他走 因为我不能扣留他 |
[26:19] | Why are you letting him go? | 他只是个证人 |
[26:20] | Because, Monk, I-I can’t hold him. | 他衣服上的污点是木炭造成的 |
[26:22] | He’s… He’s just a witness. | 翻领上还有汽油的味道 |
[26:24] | That was a charcoal smudge on his jacket | 翻领上还有汽油的味道 |
[26:26] | and the smell of gasoline on his lapel. | 你还想着烤架的事 什么烤架 |
[26:28] | You’re still on the grill. | 那个… |
[26:30] | What grill? | 开球之前 有人的烧烤架着火了 |
[26:31] | Somebody’s barbecue grill caught fire right before kickoff… | 这和Gitelson有什么关系 问得好 |
[26:35] | So what does that have to do with Gitelson? | 我认为这之间有联系 |
[26:37] | Good question. | |
[26:38] | I think somehow they’re connected. | 好吧 今天你休息 |
[26:41] | Okay, look. It’s your day off. | 你们在这儿也没什么可做的 |
[26:44] | There’s nothing more you can do here. | 好好看球去吧 – 这儿有我呢 – 真的? |
[26:46] | You two go and enjoy the game. I’ll take care of this. | 是啊 反正这不是我们的案子 |
[26:48] | Really? | Brenner警长刚刚来电话 他派了队人来 |
[26:49] | Well, yeah, turns out it’s not our case anyway. | Brenner警长刚刚来电话 他派了队人来 |
[26:51] | Chief Brenner just called, and he’s sending a squad down. | 我得留在这儿 让他熟悉这儿的情况 |
[26:53] | I’m supposed to stick around and bring him up to speed. | 你听到了吧 这不是我们的案子 走吧 |
[26:55] | Ha! Did you hear that? | 好好看比赛 |
[26:57] | It’s not our case. Let’s go. | 好好看比赛 哦 嘿 |
[26:59] | Enjoy the game! | 代我向Bob Costas问好 |
[27:01] | Oh, hey, uh… | 代我向Bob Costas问好 |
[27:03] | Tell Bob Costas Randy Disher says hi. | 他认识你吗 |
[27:06] | Does he know you? | 不认识 |
[27:07] | No. | 那他不会被搞糊涂吗 |
[27:10] | Well, then, wouldn’t that just confuse him? | 说了才知道啊 |
[27:12] | Only one way to find out. | 好吧 快走 |
[27:15] | Yeah. Come on. | 走 神鹰队必胜 |
[27:18] | Let’s go! | 哦 该死 |
[27:20] | Go, Condors! | 对不起 我做不到 |
[27:29] | Oh, hell. | 你当然可以 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry, I… I can’t do it. | Monk 你的关闭键怎么了 |
[27:32] | Of course you can, Monk. What happened to the off switch? | 快 关闭 |
[27:34] | Come on, clickety-click, click, click. | 关闭 -没用 -看在上帝的份上 |
[27:36] | – It’s not working. – For the love of God. | 我觉得该再和那家伙谈谈 |
[27:38] | I think we should talk to that guy again, | 那个手指上全是泡沫的Chet Walsh |
[27:40] | that Chet Walsh with the funny foamy finger. | 记得吗 他手指又大又好笑 全是泡沫 |
[27:42] | Remember? He had this big, foamy finger… | 我知道你说的是谁 |
[27:44] | I know who you mean, Monk. | Monk 他说他早上见过Gitelson |
[27:46] | He said he saw Gitelson this morning! | 听着 Monk |
[27:49] | Look, Monk… | 这不归我们管 不是我们的案子 |
[27:52] | It’s out of our jurisdiction. It’s not our case. | 我们只会碍事 明白吗 |
[27:54] | We’ll just be in the way, okay? | 所有好警察都知道 不可能全年无休地工作 |
[27:56] | Come on, every good cop knows you can’t be in it 24/7. | 上帝也得休息 |
[27:59] | Even God took a day off. | 上帝哪天休息呢 星期天 |
[28:01] | And what day did he take off? It was Sunday. | 为什么他要在星期天休息呢 我来告诉你为什么是星期天 |
[28:03] | Why did he take off Sunday? I’ll tell you why Sunday. | 因为他可以看球赛 |
[28:05] | So he could watch football! | 走吧 – |
[28:07] | Huh? Come on! | 你以前也很有趣的 – 我可不这么想 |
[28:09] | – You used to be a fun guy. – I don’t think so. | 是的 我还记得 |
[28:12] | Yeah. No, I remember. | 我还记得你毕业的时候 |
[28:13] | I remember the time when you graduated, right? | 我们偷了艘船 你 我 还有Trudy |
[28:17] | We stole that rowboat, you, me, and Trudy. | 却被水上巡警抓住了 你开始说西班牙语 |
[28:19] | And the lake patrol stopped us, | 瞧 那多有趣啊 |
[28:21] | and you started speaking Spanish. | 多么有趣啊 |
[28:22] | Now, that was funny! | 那个有趣的家伙去哪儿了 |
[28:24] | That was funny! Where’s that guy? | Trudy死了 是的 |
[28:26] | Trudy died. | Trudy死了 可你还活着 |
[28:30] | Yes, Trudy died, but you didn’t die. | 你还活着 |
[28:33] | You’re alive. | 活着这个词真有趣 |
[28:35] | Alive is a funny word. | 请把我的票给我 |
[28:39] | Could I have my ticket, please? | 可以吗 等等 |
[28:47] | Wait a second. | 有没有你 我都要去 |
[28:51] | ‘Cause I’m goin’ in there with or without you. | 嘿 你怎么了 |
[29:01] | Hey, what’s your problem? | 快把车开走 快啊 我要出去 |
[29:02] | Move the car! Move it, I’m trying to get out! | 我要倒车 |
[29:05] | It’s called reverse. You can’t miss it. | 倒车 |
[29:07] | It’s a big “R”! | 神经 又是你 |
[29:09] | Jerk! | 是的 又是我 |
[29:16] | You again. | 你错过比赛了 |
[29:17] | Yes, sir. Me again. | 你错过比赛了 |
[29:19] | You’re missing the game. | 或许真正的比赛在场外的停车场里 |
[29:22] | Maybe the real game is out here in the parking lot. | 你往外抽油吗 |
[29:24] | Have you been siphoning gas? | 从我自己的车里? 为什么我要这么做 |
[29:26] | From my own car? Why would I do that? | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[29:29] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 不 还是你说吧 |
[29:31] | No. You tell me. | 不 你说吧 |
[29:33] | No you tell me. | 我不知道你在说什么 他们说我可以走了 所以我要走了 |
[29:37] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about, okay? | 今天发生了一场爆炸 |
[29:39] | They said I could leave, so I’m leaving. | 有人被烧伤了 |
[29:41] | We had an explosion here today. | 名叫Chet |
[29:42] | Walsh The guy was burned. | |
[29:44] | Name was Chet Walsh. | 没听过 |
[29:47] | Never heard of him. | 穿着球衣 神鹰队的狂热球迷 |
[29:48] | Football Jersey. Big Condors fan. | 醉醺醺的 一直大叫大吼 |
[29:51] | Drunk, yelling all the time. | 这儿是车后拦板上的派对 人人都和你说的差不多 |
[29:53] | It’s a tailgate party. | 我很肯定你认识这个人 |
[29:54] | You’re describing everybody here. | 因为一小时前你试图杀了他 |
[29:56] | I’m pretty sure you know this guy… | |
[29:58] | ’cause you tried to kill him about an hour ago. | 为什么我要这么做 我不知道 |
[30:01] | Why would I do that? | 你知道得不太多啊 是吧 |
[30:02] | I don’t know. | 你知道得不太多啊 是吧 |
[30:04] | You don’t know much, do you? | 请你离车远点 |
[30:08] | Would you move away from the car, please? | 我要回家了 |
[30:09] | I’m going home. | 你能离开体育场 |
[30:22] | Sean Metzger! | 你能开车离开… |
[30:24] | You can try and leave this stadium. | 可你哪儿也不去了 |
[30:26] | You can drive away… | |
[30:27] | but you’re not really going anywhere. | 正义之轮或许缓慢 |
[30:30] | The wheels of justice may turn slowly, | 可是… |
[30:33] | but… | 迟早有一天… |
[30:36] | sooner or later… | 总会… |
[30:41] | they always… | 伸张正义 |
[30:44] | wind up… | 什么问题来着 你说你今天上午6点30在这儿 |
[30:48] | What was the question again? | 你看见David Gitelson从这扇门出来 |
[30:50] | You said you were here about 6:30 this morning. | 你看见David Gitelson从这扇门出来 |
[30:52] | You saw Davy Gitelson coming through that door… | 是的 你问他要签名 |
[30:55] | Right. | 可他拒绝了 |
[30:56] | Right. And you asked him for an autograph, | 可他拒绝了 -是的 -好的 |
[30:58] | but he ignored you. | 你说他急躁不安 |
[30:59] | – Right. | – Right. 是的 |
[31:00] | You said he was upset about something. | 他嘴里一直重复着什么 |
[31:02] | Right! | |
[31:04] | He kept repeating something over and over. | 是的 |
[31:06] | Right! | 他在喊些什么 |
[31:10] | What was he yelling? | 坏了 |
[31:13] | Chet! | 坏了 |
[31:15] | Out of order! | 他一直说的就是这句 |
[31:16] | “It’s out of order.” That’s what he kept sayin’. | 什么…什么坏了 我也不知道 |
[31:19] | What… What was out of order? | 肯定是…什么东西 |
[31:21] | I don’t know! | |
[31:22] | Musta been… somethin’! | 什么东西 |
[31:25] | Something. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[31:26] | That’s a big help. Thanks. | 电话是好的啊 |
[31:39] | It’s not the phone. | 什么东西坏了 |
[31:42] | Something is out of order. | 坏了 |
[31:46] | It’s out of order. Must be inside. | 肯定在里面 |
[31:55] | It’s an all-access pass. | 这是最高权限的通行卡 走吧 |
[31:57] | Come on. | 伙计 |
[31:59] | Dude! | 你就像我最好的朋友 |
[32:02] | You’re like my best friend. | 你想听些难过的话吗 |
[32:04] | You wanna hear something sad? | 你也是我最好的朋友 |
[32:07] | You’re my best friend too. Oh… | 野猫队再一次暂停 |
[32:17] | So the Wildcats take yet another time out, | 比分仍然咬得很紧 我们一会再回来 嘿 |
[32:19] | and with the score still tied, we’ll be back right after this. | – 他被杀了? – 是的 |
[32:24] | – So he was murdered, huh? – Yeah. | 真不敢相信 这种事天天都有 |
[32:26] | I still can’t believe it! | 是啊 不过太让人伤心了 |
[32:28] | Well, you know, these things happen every day. | 是啊 不过太让人伤心了 Adrian呢 |
[32:30] | Yeah, but it’s heartbreaking. | 他在外面 正破案呢 |
[32:31] | Where’s Adrian? | – 他无法袖手旁观 – 他就那样 |
[32:32] | Oh, he’s outside. He’s workin’ the case. | – 偏执狂Monk |
[32:34] | – He can’t give it up. – That’s just like him. | – 是啊 |
[32:36] | The monomaniacal Mr. Monk. | 他对你说过我们是怎么相识的吗 |
[32:38] | Did he ever tell you how we met? | 其实没有 |
[32:40] | No, not really. | 他说是有个发疯的卖猫的 |
[32:41] | He mentioned something about a demented cat salesman. | 不 不是那样的 |
[32:44] | Well, no, that’s not it exactly. | 是有区别的 这事其实很有趣 |
[32:45] | There’s a distinction here, and it’s really… | 那个卖猫的没有发疯 |
[32:47] | It’s fascinating. | |
[32:48] | The cat salesman was not demented. | 发疯的是他卖的猫 |
[32:51] | He sold demented cats. | 这么说吧 |
[32:54] | No, no, but really, understand. | 他的暹罗猫有燥狂抑郁病 |
[32:56] | He had a Siamese who was manic-depressive. | 他有只患妄想狂的波斯猫 |
[32:59] | He had a paranoid Persian. | 这家伙企图买给我有精神病的猫 |
[33:02] | The guy tried to sell me a Calico kitten | |
[33:04] | who was completely psychotic… evil! | 那猫想要杀我 |
[33:07] | I mean, it tried to kill me. The kitten tried to kill me. | 是啊 这比赛真精彩啊 |
[33:09] | Mm-hmm. Okay, nice game though, huh? | -很棒的比赛 |
[33:12] | – It… It’s a great game. – Yeah! | -是啊 他还有只缅甸猫…有多重性格 |
[33:14] | He had a Burmese… multiple personalities. | 其中一个性格就像条狗 |
[33:16] | One of which was a dog. | 这就是奇怪之处 |
[33:18] | That’s how weird it was. | 其实我不太喜欢猫 这倒是 |
[33:20] | I’m not really a cat person. | 我也就说说 |
[33:22] | Well, it’s… These are the facts. | 这台是好的? |
[33:24] | I’m just tellin’ ya. This one works? | 全都是好的 |
[33:32] | They all work. | 那究竟是什么坏了呢 |
[33:34] | So what was out of order? | 不知道 |
[33:36] | I don’t know. It’s like a mystery. | 就像个谜 |
[33:39] | Oh! | 我是Chet |
[33:43] | This is Chet! | 他们出多少 |
[33:46] | What are they offering? | 别开玩笑了 5500万就是7000万 |
[33:47] | Don’t kid yourself. 55 million means 70 million. | 等到达到那个数字再交易 |
[33:50] | We don’t counter till they hit the number. | 一会儿再打给你 |
[33:52] | I’ll call ya later. | 你是谁 |
[33:54] | Who are you? | 对冲基金经理 不过今天不是 |
[33:56] | Hedge fund manager. But not today. | 神鹰队必胜 |
[33:59] | Condors! | 马上对阵开球 野猫队猛撞 |
[34:02] | All right, here’s the snap. Wildcats blitzing. | 又封杀出局 |
[34:05] | And it’s picked off again! | 这是神鹰队的第三次失球 |
[34:07] | That’s the third Condor turnover. | 野猫队的防守协调员Brian |
[34:10] | Binsack The defensive coordinator of the Wildcats, | |
[34:11] | Brian Binsack, | 一直都抢先神鹰队 |
[34:13] | has been one step ahead of the Condors all game long. | 似乎他能读懂对方的意图 |
[34:16] | It’s almost as if he’s reading their minds. | 野猫队总教练Kent |
[34:18] | You know, with head coach Kent McFarland | Mcfarland 计划在今年之后退休 |
[34:20] | scheduled to retire at the end of the year for the Wildcats, | 我敢说现在情况完全不同了 |
[34:23] | I’d say the way things are going, | Binsack继续这份工作是十拿九稳 |
[34:25] | Binsack is a shoe-in to get the job. | 我明白了 |
[34:27] | I got it! | 我知道凶手是谁了 不是自动贩售机坏了 |
[34:29] | I know who killed Davy Gitelson. | 我不禁要问 我们到底在说什么啊 |
[34:39] | It wasn’t a vending machine. | 有什么东西坏了 不是吗 |
[34:41] | I can’t help but wonder what we’re talkin’ about. | 可这儿所有的机器都是好的 |
[34:44] | Something was out of order, right? | 其实是布阵图 球队布阵图 |
[34:47] | But it wasn’t any machine. | 我现在记得了 |
[34:49] | It was the playbook. | 我见过那本布阵图 |
[34:50] | The team playbook! | 我见过那本布阵图 |
[34:53] | I remember now. | 有几页是混乱的 |
[34:55] | I saw the book. | 事情是这样的 他的豪华车司机 |
[34:56] | Sean Metzger Some of the pages were mixed up. | |
[35:01] | Here’s what happened. | 是最容易拿到神鹰队布阵图的人 |
[35:04] | His limo driver, Sean Metzger, | 或许他只有几分钟的时间 |
[35:05] | was in a perfect position to steal the Condors’ playbook. | 他很快地复印了一份 |
[35:09] | He probably only had a few minutes. | 突然 |
[35:11] | He made a quick copy, and at some point, | 纸张搞混了 |
[35:14] | the pages must have gotten mixed up. | 他把复印件卖给了野猫队的教练 |
[35:18] | He sold the Xeroxed copy | 赚了笔钱 |
[35:20] | to that coach from the Wildcats. | 他以为这事就此结束 天衣无缝 |
[35:22] | He made a few bucks. | 可今天早上 他送Gitelson到体育场后 |
[35:25] | He probably thought that was the end of it. | Gitelson发现事情不对劲 顺序不对 顺序不对 什么 – 能给我签名吗 – 不行 我在找人 |
[35:27] | But this morning, after he got dropped off, | |
[35:29] | Gitelson realized something was wrong. | |
[35:36] | It’s out of order! It’s all out of order! | 他知道发生了什么 |
[35:38] | – Ha! – What? | 他四处找司机 |
[35:40] | – Will you sign that? – No, look, I’m looking for somebody. | 你把我卖了吗 |
[35:42] | He figured out what happened. | 你说什么 |
[35:43] | He went looking for the driver. | -我要报警 -不 |
[35:51] | – Did you sell me out? – What are you talking about? | 打斗升级了 |
[35:53] | No, don’t lie to me, man. I’m calling the cops. | Merzger慌了 |
[35:55] | The fight must have escalated. Metzger panicked. | 但是烤架已经支好 球迷们马上就要来了 Merzger只有抓紧时间 |
[36:01] | But the gates had already opened. | 他没有退路 |
[36:03] | Fans were just starting to show up. | 只有在光天化日下隐藏尸体 |
[36:05] | Metzger was racing the clock. He was improvising. | |
[36:08] | He had to hide the body in plain sight. | 所以Metzger才想杀你 因为你看见了他们俩在争吵 他觉得你知道得太多了 |
[36:13] | That’s why Metzger was trying to kill you. | 对冲基金经理 |
[36:15] | He saw you two talking. | |
[36:16] | He thought you knew too much. | 是的 这说得通 那我们现在怎么办 报警吗 |
[36:19] | Hedge fund manager. | 不 时间不够了 |
[36:21] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 如果他毁掉布阵图 |
[36:23] | What do we do now, call the cops? | 就不能立案了 |
[36:25] | No. There’s not enough time. | 或许就在更衣室里 |
[36:27] | If he destroys that playbook, we don’t have a case. | 怎么了 |
[36:29] | It’s probably in the locker room. | 今天早上 |
[36:33] | What? | 神鹰队获得百分百的支持 |
[36:34] | Well, this morning, the Condors were favored by 12, | 可是前两节的比赛中 |
[36:36] | but the Wildcat defense | 野猫队的表现堪称完美 现在我们先看看中场休息的表演 |
[36:38] | has played a nearly flawless first two quarters of football, | 现在比分是10比10 |
[36:40] | and as we send you back to the studio for the halftime show, | 10比10 |
[36:43] | it’s all tied up 10 to 10. | 这个比分Monk肯定会喜欢的 |
[36:46] | 10 to 10. | 是啊 |
[36:49] | Monk’d love that, huh? | 此位预留 A.Monk |
[36:50] | Yep. | 静静 静静 |
[37:03] | All right, everybody settle down! | 看前面 前半场打得很好 |
[37:06] | Settle down! Eyes up front. | 可我们还有很长的路要走 |
[37:09] | That was a good first half. But we have a long way to go. | 要诀就是保持控制 集中精力 |
[37:12] | The key is to maintain control. | 下半场他们会有所变化 寻找三位移动选择 |
[37:14] | Stay focused. | 注意叉骨阵形 |
[37:15] | They’re gonna try to change some things up on us in the second half. | 三位移动选择? 教练 我大学起就没见过了 |
[37:18] | Look for the triple option… | 你今天就会看到的 |
[37:20] | Out of the wishbone formation. | 相信我 |
[37:21] | Triple option? Coach, I haven’t seen that since college. | 或许就在他们的第一次控球时 |
[37:24] | Well, you’re gonna see it today… you count on it. | 好了 |
[37:26] | Probably on their first possession. | 开始吧 |
[37:29] | All right, Dante, take us home. | 好的 现在跪下祈祷吧 |
[37:30] | Okay, guys, let’s take a knee. | 上帝 请你的光芒继续照耀我们球队 赐予我们智慧和力量 |
[37:36] | Lord, let your light continue to shine on this team today. | 让好运降临球队 |
[37:40] | Give us the wisdom and the strength | 赐予我们战胜对手的力量 |
[37:42] | to accept whatever fortune befalls this team today. | 赐予我们力量和纪律 |
[37:45] | Give us the power to devour the other team. | 使我们在困境中保持冷静 |
[37:48] | Give us the strength and the discipline | |
[37:50] | to remain calm in all hard times. | 帮助我们赢得比赛 |
[37:54] | Help us dominate the other side, lord. | 上帝 赐予我们彻底击垮对手的力量 |
[37:57] | Give us the power to just totally annihilate the other team. | – 阿门 – 阿门 嘿 那是我们的布阵图 |
[38:01] | Amen. | 不 不 这不是你们的布阵图 |
[38:03] | Amen. | 这是偷来的赃物 |
[38:04] | Hey, that’s our playbook! | 我是前警察 |
[38:05] | No, no, this is not your playbook! | 事情是这样的 |
[38:08] | This is stolen property. | 野猫队烂透了 |
[38:09] | I’m a former police officer. Here’s the thing… | 保安 快把布阵图拿回来 |
[38:12] | Wildcats suck! | 保安 快把布阵图拿回来 嘿 Bob 我得走了 现在? 才半场 是的 我知道 你很棒 |
[38:14] | Security, get that playbook! | |
[38:17] | Security! Get that book! | |
[38:26] | – Hey, Bob. – Yeah. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[38:28] | I gotta go. | 可是我最好的朋友 |
[38:29] | Now? It’s only halftime. | 那个奇妙的家伙 |
[38:30] | Yeah, I know. You’ve been great. | 我把他一个人留在楼下 |
[38:32] | – Thank you for everything. – No problem. | 我该去找他 |
[38:33] | But my best friend, great guy, an amazing guy, | 当然了 |
[38:36] | I left him downstairs alone, and he deserves better. | 我明白了 |
[38:40] | Sure. I-I understand. | 他和Monk在一起吗 |
[38:42] | Is he with Monk? | 保安 |
[38:47] | Security! Get that book! | 快把布阵图拿回来 |
[38:50] | Get him! Get the book! | 抓住他 把图拿回来 |
[38:53] | Monk! Monk! | 接着 |
[38:56] | Monk! | 这儿 |
[39:11] | Monk! | 比赛结束了? 是的 |
[39:21] | Is the game over? | 谁赢了 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 我们 回到顶级体育场 |
[39:26] | Who won? | 神鹰队后来居上 |
[39:30] | We did. | 以27对24 击败野猫队 |
[39:37] | Back at Summit Stadium, | 这是最精彩的一场延长赛 |
[39:38] | where the Condors have come from behind | 另外 |
[39:40] | and defeated the Wildcats 27-24 | 赛场外也有同样精彩的故事发生 下面把话筒交给旧金山警局的 |
[39:42] | in one of the greatest playoff games ever. | 上尉Leland |
[39:44] | Meanwhile, there was plenty of drama away from the field, | Stottlemeyer 还有前侦探Adiran |
[39:47] | Monk and here to tell us about it is Captain Leland Stottlemeyer | |
[39:49] | of the San Francisco police | 上尉 我们刚刚看到野猫队的教练 |
[39:51] | along with former detective Adrian Monk. | 带着手铐离开了体育场 |
[39:54] | Uh, captain, we just saw the defensive coach of the Wildcats | 你有什么可以对我们说的吗 |
[39:57] | led away from the stadium in handcuffs. What can you tell us? | Binsack先生因购买赃物被捕 |
[40:00] | Well, Mr. Binsack has been arrested | 我还能透露 |
[40:03] | and charged with receipt of stolen property. | Davy Gitelson的私人司机 |
[40:06] | Monk… | 也在Marin郡被捕 |
[40:07] | And, uh, I can also tell you | 在执法部门的角度上 |
[40:09] | that Davy Gitelson’s personal driver | 我能说 |
[40:11] | has also been arrested in Marin County. | 今天你和Monk是最佳选手 |
[40:13] | Bob. Bob. | |
[40:15] | Well, I’d say from the standpoint of law enforcement, | 有些人并不知道 |
[40:18] | you and Mr. Monk are the MVPs today. | Adrian Monk是旧金山的传奇人物 |
[40:20] | Hmm! | 私人上说 几年前 |
[40:21] | You know, for those who don’t know, | 这个人救过我 |
[40:23] | Adrian Monk is a legend in San Francisco, | |
[40:25] | and on a personal note, a few years back, | 不 我可不这么说 |
[40:27] | this man literally saved my life. | – 事实上… – 你怎么能这么说 你当时就在那儿 那只猫想要杀我 |
[40:30] | No, I-I wouldn’t say that. | 其实你当时没有危险 |
[40:33] | – The truth… – How can you say that? | 就一只斑纹小猫 就这么大 |
[40:34] | You were there! The cat tried to kill me! | 等等 你找到证据 |
[40:36] | You weren’t really in any danger. | 你破了案 |
[40:37] | It was a little Calico cat. | 整个计划都是那只猫谋划的 |
[40:39] | It was about this big. | 她想用那个挤压玩具杀了我 |
[40:40] | Wait a minute… you proved it. You solved the case. | |
[40:43] | The cat planned the whole thing out. | 是啊 事实是我只想离开这儿 |
[40:45] | She was gonna kill me with that squeeze toy. | 我想我们已经说完了 Bob 进广告 |
[40:48] | Yeah… the truth is | 先这样吧 |
[40:50] | I just wanted to get out of the house. | 再报一遍最后得分 |
[40:52] | Yeah. Look, I think we’re done here. | 神鹰队 27 |
[40:53] | Cut to a commercial. | 野猫队 24 |
[40:55] | I guess that does it. | 我是Bob |
[40:56] | Costas From Summit Stadium, again the final… | |
[40:58] | the Condors 27, the Wildcats 24. | 最后一次 |
[41:01] | I’m Bob Costas saying so long. | 那只猫绝对是想杀我 |
[41:03] | And one last time… | Randy说的没错 |
[41:05] | the cat was definitely trying to kill me. Randy’s right. This is better than being there. | 在这儿看好多了 |