时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Four coins. Nothing in the hands. | 看好了 |
[00:10] | Uno, dos, tres, cuatro | 千万别眨眼 |
[00:12] | Watch carefully. If you blink, you’ll miss it. | 第一枚硬币 |
[00:15] | Coin number one… jumps. | 跳 或许我想让它跳到那儿 |
[00:17] | Or maybe I want to jump over there. | 再跳到那儿 |
[00:19] | Maybe it’ll jump over there. | 第三枚硬币到那边去 |
[00:21] | The third coin can go in that corner. | 最后一枚 |
[00:22] | The last one, the hardest one… there it is. | 最难的一枚 好了 |
[00:26] | How does he do it? | 如何 |
[00:28] | Why does he bother? | 还不过瘾吗 给 |
[00:30] | Here. | 看好了 |
[00:31] | Not really. | 看好了 |
[00:35] | That’s a lovely watch. Can I borrow that? | 手表不错 能借我吗 |
[00:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 我给你换… |
[00:41] | I’ll trade you. | 用你的手表 |
[00:43] | Your watch for… | 换这只小鸡 |
[00:46] | this chick. | 他说把手表还来 |
[00:49] | He says bring it back. | 哦 |
[00:51] | Oh… | |
[00:54] | Don’t you like chicks? | 你不爱小鸡鸡吗 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:06] | He says he will make this bullet disappear in your skull. | 他说要让这颗子弹在你脑袋里消失 手表呢 |
[01:09] | Where is the watch? | 问得好 |
[01:11] | That’s a very good question. | 干嘛不问问他呢 |
[01:14] | Why don’t you ask him? | 多少 |
[01:35] | – How much? – 70 kilos. | 70公斤 |
[01:37] | It is the biggest shipment yet. | 最多的一批 |
[01:39] | Can you handle it? | 你能搞定吗 |
[01:41] | Yes. Absolutely. No prob… No problem! | 当然可以 没问题 |
[01:43] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[01:47] | He says there is only one magic trick | 他说他只想看到一个魔术 |
[01:50] | he wishes to see. | 他想看到这批海洛因从泰国消失 |
[01:51] | He wants to see this heroin disappear from Thailand | 再魔幻般地重现旧金山街头 |
[01:55] | and magically reappear on the streets of San Francisco. | 这个魔术你会变吗 |
[02:00] | Is that a trick you can do? Absolutely. | 当然 |
[02:07] | Abracadabra. | 嘛咪嘛咪哄 这个在这儿… Kevin Dorfman 注册会计师 |
[03:12] | This goes here… | 加在这儿 |
[03:15] | Add this… to this. | 你嘛 在这儿 |
[03:18] | You… go here. There you are. | 我正找你呢 |
[03:21] | I’ve been looking for you. | 减掉 减掉 减掉 然后… 不 这… |
[03:23] | Subtracting | Subtracting that. |
[03:28] | that. Subtracting that, and… | |
[03:31] | No. That is… | 完全不对 |
[03:33] | absolutely not right at all. | 掌声 掌声 掌声 |
[03:35] | Applause, applause, applause. | 换个音乐 看好我手上的笼子 |
[03:38] | Different music cue. Show the cage. | 不见了 然后观众鼓掌叫好 |
[03:41] | It’s gone. | 这时你把箱子推上来 |
[03:42] | Oohs and ahs from the audience. | |
[03:43] | That’s when you bring on the cabinet. | 面带笑容 |
[03:45] | You wheel it on. There you go, big smile. | 转一圈 就这样 |
[03:47] | Give it a spin. Right there. | 别太快 |
[03:49] | Not too fast. Let me see it. | 让我看到 很好 |
[03:53] | That’s lovely. Okay. | 然后我们打开…就这样 |
[03:54] | Then we open… Round about there’s good. | 打开箱子 里面什么都没有 |
[03:56] | We open the cabinet. Nothing inside. | 大家都能看到里面空空的 我的袖子里也没有 |
[03:59] | Everyone can see it’s empty. Nothing up my sleeves. | 现在你进去 |
[04:01] | You go inside. | 像这样? |
[04:04] | Like this? | 非常好 是谁 |
[04:05] | Perfection. And… Who’s that? | Dorfman 你来这儿干嘛 |
[04:08] | Dorfman, what are you doing here? | 这是秘密排练 好的 |
[04:10] | This is a closed rehearsal. | 对不起 我不看 |
[04:11] | Right. S-sorry. I’m not looking. | 我什么都看不见 除了我的脚 |
[04:13] | I can’t see anything. | 这样没事吧 |
[04:14] | Well, I can see my feet, actually. | 我看着我的脚 |
[04:16] | I… hope that’s all right. I am looking at them. | – 你最好有重要的事 |
[04:18] | – This better be important. – Okay. Yes. | – 是的 |
[04:20] | It is. | 是关于你的… |
[04:21] | It’s about your… | 我的什么 – |
[04:23] | My what? | 干嘛这么小声 – 因为是私事 |
[04:24] | Why are you whispering? | Tanya在这儿呢 嗨 |
[04:25] | Well, ’cause it’s private. Tanya… Hi, Tanya. | Tanya 哦 天啊 |
[04:34] | Oh… my! | 真是不可思议 |
[04:36] | That is fantastic. | 你实在是个伟大的Torini |
[04:37] | You are really The Great Torini. | 我还没见到过像你这么棒的魔术师呢 |
[04:40] | And I haven’t even met the other Torinis. | 或许那些人连二流都算不上 |
[04:42] | I don’t even know if they’re halfway decent Torinis. | 有趣的是 |
[04:44] | You know, it’s funny. | 我也想试试 |
[04:45] | I’m thinking about doing something similar in my own act. | 你知道的 我也是魔术师 |
[04:48] | As you know, I’m a magician as well. | 没错 Kevin 我见过你的表演 在魔术业余爱好者之夜上 |
[04:50] | Yes, Kevin, I’ve seen your act… on amateur night. | 当然 我可不敢跟你比 |
[04:53] | Well, I’m not… in your league, of course. | 暂时还不行 给你说个我的魔术 |
[04:56] | Not yet, anyway. | 我用一只猫 |
[04:57] | Here’s the trick. | 我用一只猫 一只小波斯猫 这样抓着它 |
[04:58] | – I use a cat. – Mm-hmm. | 一只小波斯猫 这样抓着它 |
[05:00] | Little persian kitten. Hold it out like this. | 用一条手绢盖住 嘛咪嘛咪哄 |
[05:02] | Cover it with a handkerchief. | – 变成一只蝴蝶 – Kevin 我真的很忙 |
[05:03] | Abraca-Dorfman… It’s a butterfly. | 我知道 有个小问题 |
[05:04] | Kevin, I’m very busy here. | 我知道 有个小问题 我在整理你上次环球旅行的票据 |
[05:06] | I realize that. Little problem. | 我在整理你上次环球旅行的票据 |
[05:08] | I’ve been looking at your receipts from your last world tour. | 你瞧瞧这个 |
[05:10] | Let me show ya this. | 这些是你的机票收据 |
[05:12] | These are your airline receipts. | 这上面显示 |
[05:14] | Your equipment, according to these, | 你启程时的魔术道具行李比返程时重 |
[05:15] | weighed more on the way back | |
[05:17] | than on the way there. | – 是吗 – 是的 我查过记录 |
[05:20] | Really? Yeah. I checked the records. | 去年 前年都有同样的情况 |
[05:22] | Same thing happened last year and the year before that. | 你被航空公司骗了 |
[05:25] | The airlines are ripping you off. | 我建议你找个律师 |
[05:27] | I say we get a lawyer, and I say we sue the sobs. | 你和我 |
[05:29] | You and me. Let’s get ’em. | 我们把他们拿下 是啊 |
[05:33] | Yes! Well… | 干得好 Kevin |
[05:35] | Good work, Kevin, as always. | – 你一直干得很好 – 谢谢 |
[05:37] | Thank you. | – 我们这样吧 – 好的 |
[05:38] | – Here’s what we’re gonna do. – Okay. | – 把本子合上 – 好的 |
[05:40] | – Close the book. – Okay. | – 快 把本子合上 – 好的 |
[05:42] | – Go ahead, close it. – All right. | – 把这事忘了 – 好的 |
[05:44] | I want you to forget about it. | 从你脑子里抹掉 |
[05:45] | – All right. – Put it out of your mind. | 这事我们下周再处理 |
[05:47] | We’ll take care of this next week. | – 现在我有个大麻烦 |
[05:49] | Right now I have a bigger problem. | 需要你的帮助 – 好的 |
[05:51] | – I need your help. – Okay. | 周六晚上 我要挑大梁演出 |
[05:53] | I’m supposed to headline here Saturday night. | 可出了些状况 哦 天啊 |
[05:55] | – Something’s just come up. – Oh, my goodness. | 我要带Tanya去Reno |
[05:58] | I’m taking Tanya to Reno. | 事实上 我打算向她求婚 |
[06:01] | Truth is, I’m gonna ask her to marry me. | 天啊 太棒了 |
[06:03] | – Get out. – Yeah. | 可问题是 |
[06:04] | That is wonderful. | 我要找人替我 |
[06:06] | Yeah, anyway, point is I need someone to fill in, | 不知道你有没有兴趣 |
[06:08] | and I wondered if… you’d be interested. | 哦 天啊 |
[06:10] | Oh, my goodness. | 我准备好了吗 |
[06:12] | Am I ready? | Kevin 我一直关注你 |
[06:15] | Kevin, I’ve been watching you. | – 你是个天才 – 这倒是真的 |
[06:17] | – You’re a natural. – That’s true. | 魔术要的就是自信 |
[06:19] | See, magic is all about self-confidence. | 如果你坚信能够做到 |
[06:21] | If you believe you can do something, | 就能做到 |
[06:22] | you can do it! | 我能做到 我能做到 我要开始做了 |
[06:24] | Then I can do it. | 我能做到 我要开始做了 – 好的 – 谢谢 魔术师 |
[06:25] | I can do it, and I’m gonna do it. | – 好的 – 谢谢 魔术师 |
[06:27] | – Okay. – Thank you… Mr. Torini. | – 你不会后悔的 – 好的 |
[06:29] | – You will not regret this. – Okay. | 或许会有一点点后悔 |
[06:31] | Well, you might regret it a little bit. But you won’t regret it that much. | – 不过不会太多 |
[06:34] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[06:39] | And… | 然后… 谢谢 |
[06:47] | Thank you. Okay. | 好的 有人看到我的拐杖了吗 |
[06:50] | Has anyone seen my cane? | 我想要溜达溜达 |
[06:52] | I’m kind of in the mood to take a little stroll. | 哦 |
[06:54] | Oh, there it is. | 在那儿呢 |
[06:59] | I’m going to need… everybody in the crowd… | 我要找个人 说 |
[07:03] | to say… Abraca-Dorfman. | 嘛咪嘛咪哄 嘛咪… |
[07:08] | Abra… | – 嘛咪嘛咪哄 |
[07:09] | Abra… ca-Dorfman. Abraca-Dorfman. | – 嘛咪嘛咪哄 |
[07:12] | Wow. | 看看怎么了 |
[07:13] | Wow! | 看看怎么了 不赖嘛 你是怎么做到的 |
[07:15] | Oh… how is that happening? | 不赖嘛 你是怎么做到的 |
[07:17] | Wow! That’s a good one. How’d you do that? | 还有呢 |
[07:19] | It’s not over yet. | 完了 |
[07:21] | Now it’s over. | 抱歉 魔术师从不会泄露魔术的秘密 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry, but, uh, a magician never reveals his tricks. | 好吧 我就告诉你们吧 |
[07:27] | Okay, I’ll tell ya. | 有根特别的线 被染成了黑色 所以看不见 |
[07:28] | It’s a special wire. | 被染成了黑色 |
[07:30] | You see, it’s painted black, so it’s invisible. | 所以看不见 瞧 |
[07:33] | You see, you can’t see it in the light, and it’s attached… | 在光线下是看不到的 它缠在衣架上 |
[07:36] | to this coat rack. | 就连衣架你们也…看不见 哦 |
[07:38] | You didn’t even see the coat… rack. | 等等 时间到 |
[07:41] | Okay, wait. Time out. | 哦 这真是… |
[07:43] | Oh, that’s really… | – 是的 我好奇的是 |
[07:45] | – Kevin? – Yeah. | 你是怎么得到这份工作的 |
[07:46] | Um, I’m just curious. | 你是怎么得到这份工作的 |
[07:48] | H-how did you… How did you get this job? | 说来很有趣 事实上 |
[07:53] | It’s an interesting story, actually. | 我在城堡里有个朋友 |
[07:55] | Um… I have a… I have a friend | |
[07:58] | at the, uh, at The Castle, and, uh… Karl Torini. | 他更像我的良师 |
[08:01] | He’s more of a… | 而不是朋友 昨天我们像朋友那样聊天 聊了很多 |
[08:02] | He’s more of a mentor, really. But a friend. | 昨天我们像朋友那样聊天 |
[08:04] | We were chattin’ it up yesterday, as friends do, | 聊了很多 主要聊的是旅行 |
[08:07] | about a lot of things, but mostly travel. | 我告诉他 他被宰了 |
[08:08] | And I was pointing out to him that he is getting overcharged. | 哦 是啊 几年来航空公司一直多收了他的钱 |
[08:13] | Oh, yeah. | 返程时的魔术道具行李 怎么会比启程时更重呢 |
[08:14] | The airlines have been overcharging him for years! | 返程时的魔术道具行李 |
[08:16] | How can his equipment weigh more on his return trips | 怎么会比启程时更重呢 |
[08:20] | than when he left? | 反正… |
[08:23] | Anyway, to make a long… | 好的 |
[08:29] | Okay… one second. | 稍等 长话短说吧 |
[08:37] | To make a long story short… | 现在太迟了 |
[08:39] | It’s a little late for that. | 他要去Reno |
[08:40] | He had to go to Reno and, uh… kinda asked me to fill in for him. | 让我替他表演 – |
[08:43] | Yeah… | 是啊 -好的 现在… |
[08:45] | Okay, and now it’s time.. | 真正的好戏上演了 |
[08:47] | for my piece de resistance. | 真正的好戏 |
[08:51] | That means piece of resistance. | 我把这叫做 |
[08:55] | I call it… The Vanishing Man. | 消失的男士…或女士 |
[09:03] | Or lady. | 消失的男士或女士 |
[09:05] | The Vanishing Man or Lady. It’s a temporary title. | 只是个临时的名字 我需要一个志愿者 |
[09:08] | I’m gonna need a volunteer from the audience. | 有没有人想上来 |
[09:11] | Anyone want to, uh, wanna volunteer, | 快举手 |
[09:13] | just raise your hand… Raise your hand up high | 上台来配合我… -我这个魔术师 -快啊 |
[09:16] | to… to get up on stage with the, uh, magician. | 哦 就是你 先生 |
[09:18] | Oh, you, sir! | 你人真好 |
[09:20] | So gracious of you! I like that jacket. | 我喜欢这件夹克 是二手的吗 |
[09:23] | Did somebody, uh, have a garage sale? | 我开玩笑的 伙计 不过说真的 |
[09:25] | I’m joking, folks. But seriously. | 我们见过吗 |
[09:28] | Have we ever met before? | Kevin 我是不会进那个箱子里去的 |
[09:30] | Kevin, I-I’m not gonna get in that box. | 就进去一下下 |
[09:31] | Just get in the box real quick for a second. | – 不…我…我曾经被活埋 – 就一小会儿 |
[09:34] | – No. I wa… I was buried… – Just real quick. Just one second. | 很快的 – |
[09:36] | – No. – Just real quick in the box? | 我曾经被活埋 – 我明白 |
[09:38] | I was buried alive once, and, uh… | 所以我是不可能进去的 |
[09:39] | I understand. | |
[09:41] | You know, there’s just no way on God’s green earth | |
[09:43] | that I-I’m gonna get in that box. | 你让我的很多粉丝失望了 |
[09:45] | You’re disappointing a lot of my fans out there. | 我只是告诉你 就进去一下下 很快的 |
[09:47] | Just telling you. | 真的很快 进去吧 |
[09:48] | Get in the box for a second, real quick. | 真的很快 进去吧 不 |
[09:50] | – Just real quick, get in the box. – No. | 今晚很多人要失望而归了 |
[09:52] | A lotta people are gonna go home disappointed tonight. | Dorfman 还有十分钟 |
[10:02] | Dorfman, ten minutes! | – 你没事吧 – 是的 |
[10:04] | – You okay? – Yeah. Yeah. | 我很好 |
[10:06] | I’m good. | 我很好 相当好 |
[10:08] | I’m good. Awesome. | 魔法城堡 |
[10:10] | Magic Castle. | 是的 当然了 |
[10:12] | Yeah… sure. | 好的 等等 |
[10:14] | Yeah. Yeah, hold on. | 等等 是Torini的电话 |
[10:17] | Hold on. | 他从Nevada打来的 说有条大新闻要宣布 |
[10:18] | Everybody, it’s Torini. | 他从Nevada打来的 说有条大新闻要宣布 – |
[10:19] | He’s calling from Nevada, says he has some big news. | 转到免提了吗 – 是的 |
[10:24] | Am I on speakerphone? | 说吧 我们都在这儿呢 |
[10:26] | Yes, sir. | Tanay和我有个好消息要宣布 |
[10:27] | Go ahead. We’re all here. | |
[10:28] | Tanya and I have some great news. | Tanya 你来说吗 |
[10:30] | We wanted everyone to know. Tanya, do you want to tell them? | 不 还是你说吧 |
[10:32] | – No, you go ahead. – Okay. | 好吧 我刚刚向Tanya求婚 |
[10:35] | I just asked Tanya to marry me, | 她同意了 |
[10:37] | and she said yes! | |
[10:38] | I know. | 这是我表演的最棒的魔术 |
[10:40] | It’s the best trick I ever pulled off. | – Torini先生 – 怎么了 我是Kevin Dorfman |
[10:42] | – Mr. Torini! – Yes. | 我现在在后台 |
[10:44] | It’s Kevin Dorfman. | 我现在在后台 我只想让你知道 |
[10:45] | From back… From back stage here. | 我要把这次表演献给你和Tanya |
[10:47] | I just wanted to let you know | 我要把这次表演献给你和Tanya |
[10:48] | I am dedicating my show to you and Tanya. | 哦 Kevin |
[10:51] | Oh, Kevin… that’s the icing on the cake. | 实在太棒了 这是献给你们的 |
[10:54] | This is for you, guys. | 太棒了 请把这张牌变成你的那张 |
[11:02] | And… please let that be your card. | 不是 |
[11:04] | No. | 是…你的那张牌吗 |
[11:06] | Is… this your card | 这张我从你耳旁变出的牌 |
[11:10] | that I magically pulled out of your ear? | 不是 |
[11:12] | No. | 是红心还是黑桃? |
[11:14] | Is it a heart or a spade? | 红心还是黑桃? |
[11:18] | Red or black? | 是梅花J吗 |
[11:19] | Is it a Jack of clubs? | 快说是吧 |
[11:21] | Say yes! | 是的 太棒了 谢谢 |
[11:23] | Uh, yes. | – 是梅花J |
[11:24] | Excellent! Thank you so much! | – 是啊 |
[11:25] | – Jack of clubs it was. – Yeah. | 给她点掌声吧 她做得很好 |
[11:27] | Give her a round of applause. She was excellent. | 谢谢 |
[11:30] | Um… Thank you. | 下面 谁想上来和我一起表演 |
[11:32] | And now, who wants to get sawed in half? | 大锯活人的魔术 没人愿意吗 那好吧 |
[11:37] | No? No one? All right. | 你要走了吗 好的 |
[11:39] | You’re leaving? Okay, excellent. | 谢谢 谢谢你来 |
[11:41] | Thanks so much. Thanks so much for coming. | 没人想来大锯活人吗 |
[11:43] | Um… nobody wants to be sawed in half. | 没人? 好极了 |
[11:45] | No one? Fantastic. | 那就继续 我最后的一个魔术 |
[11:48] | Moving on… for my final trick, I’d like for everybody… | 我想请大家… 谢谢 |
[11:51] | Shh! | 请大家对小兔兔打个招呼吧 |
[11:52] | Thank you, sir. | |
[11:53] | I’d like for everybody to say hello to fluffy. | – 嗨 小兔兔 – 你好 小兔兔 |
[11:55] | – Hi, fluffy! – Hello, fluffy. | 它在这儿呢 |
[11:57] | Here he is. | 小兔兔 给大家问个好吧 |
[11:58] | Fluffy, say hello to everybody. | 来 去盒子里 |
[12:01] | In the box. Whoa, easy. | 小心 小兔兔真可爱 |
[12:03] | Fluffy… come on. | 好了 |
[12:07] | Here we go. Okay! Okay. | 好的 |
[12:12] | Please, for the love of God. | 嘛咪嘛咪哄 |
[12:15] | Abraca-Dorfman. | |
[12:17] | Oh! | 哦 好极了 好的 |
[12:18] | Oh… yeah! | 非常感谢 |
[12:20] | – Okay! – Yeah! | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | Thank you so much. Yeah! | 很好 |
[12:23] | Thank you. Okay, excellent. | 我叫Kevin Dorfman |
[12:25] | Um… my name is Kevin Dorfman. | 如果你喜欢我的表演 请告诉管理人员 |
[12:28] | Uh, if you liked the show, please tell management, | 哦 天啊 别看我的裤子 |
[12:31] | and, uh… oh, my goodness. Don’t look at my pants. | 一切正常 |
[12:34] | Uh… please. Everything’s fine. | 都是表演的一部分 |
[12:36] | It’s all part of the act. | 只是表演的一部分 |
[12:38] | This is part of it. Ah! | 真…疼…啊 |
[12:40] | That… really… hurt me. | 别咬我 |
[12:42] | Nibbling. Ah… kay. | 有点点疼 |
[12:44] | Hurt a little bit. | 我要退场了 谢谢大家 |
[12:45] | I’m going to leave now. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | Thank you. I thought they only ate lettuce! | 难道兔子不是只吃莴苣吗 |
[12:53] | What did you think? | 你觉得怎么样 给我一分钟 |
[12:56] | Gimme a minute. | 我还没完全接受呢 |
[12:57] | I’m still absorbing it. | 我觉得也不算太差 |
[13:00] | You know, I didn’t think it was that bad. | 台上有三只死鸽子 |
[13:03] | Natalie… there are three dead doves on that stage. | 表演…B- |
[13:08] | Presentation… B-minus. | 活力…A- |
[13:11] | Energy… A-minus. | 手法…老实说吧 |
[13:15] | D+ Execution… Let’s be honest… D-plus. | |
[13:19] | D-minus. | 不过别灰心 你只要集中精力 |
[13:20] | But… don’t let it get you down. | 集中精力 |
[13:22] | You gotta just focus… | 你来这儿做什么 |
[13:25] | What are you doin’ here? | 你说是什么让他完成表演 |
[13:27] | What do you think’s keeping him? | 我猜是羞耻心 |
[13:30] | Shame. Just a guess. | Monk先生 你去看看他吧 |
[13:33] | Mr. Monk, why don’t you go look for him, | 我在这儿等你 |
[13:35] | and I’ll wait here. | 抱歉 请问化妆间在哪儿 |
[13:47] | Oh, excuse me, I-I’m looking for the dressing rooms. | 谢谢 |
[13:50] | Kevin? Thank you. | |
[14:01] | Kevin? Uh, it’s Adrian. | 我是Adrian |
[14:05] | Hey, congratulations… | 恭喜你 |
[14:08] | Kevin? | 你在尝试漂浮起来吗 |
[14:11] | Are you trying to levitate? | 他还是个孩子 |
[14:19] | Oh, no. | |
[14:25] | He was just… Just a kid. | 他死前说了什么吗 |
[14:28] | Did he say anything? | 惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[14:31] | Was he in trouble? | 听着… |
[14:37] | Look… | 我知道这很难受 |
[14:39] | I know this is tough. | 如果你不想面对 |
[14:43] | If you wanna take a step back, go home, | 回家吧 大家都会理解的 |
[14:47] | everybody here would understand. | -我要留下来 -好的 |
[14:48] | – I’m here. – Okay. | 开始吧 |
[14:51] | Let’s do it. | 好的 |
[14:54] | Okay. | 他是窒息而死 被勒死的 |
[14:57] | He was, uh, asphyxiated. Strangled. | 哦 不 或许是从背后被勒死的 |
[15:00] | Oh, no. | 凶手用的是绷带 |
[15:01] | Probably from behind. | 很牢固的东西 |
[15:03] | The killer used a ligature, | |
[15:04] | something thing and strong. | 或许是钢琴丝 |
[15:06] | Probably piano wire. | 我能看看吗 还没找到 |
[15:09] | Can I see it? | 可能他带走了 |
[15:10] | We haven’t found it yet. | 我们还不知道 凶手是个魔术师 |
[15:12] | – Or he took it with him. We don’t know. | |
[15:32] | The killer… | 那是什么 – |
[15:34] | It’s a magician. | 黑漆 |
[15:38] | – What is that? – Black paint. | 他们把线涂黑 使人看不出来 |
[15:42] | They paint their wires so they can’t be seen. | 魔术师 很好 |
[15:45] | Magician. That’s good. | 你是第一个出现在案发现场的人 看到其他人了吗 |
[15:47] | You were the first one back here. | 没有 |
[15:48] | – Did you see anybody? – Mm-mm. | 看到一个维修员 |
[15:51] | No. | 或许他看到了什么 |
[15:52] | Well, there was a maintenance man. | 维修员星期六不上班 |
[15:54] | Maybe he saw something. | 维修员星期六不上班 |
[15:56] | The maintenance crew doesn’t work on Saturdays. | 哦 |
[15:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 我看到他了 |
[16:02] | I saw him. | – 你看到他了? |
[16:04] | You saw him. | – 我看到了凶手 |
[16:06] | I saw the guy. | 他是我见过最善良的孩子 |
[16:10] | He was the nicest kid I ever knew. | 去年飓风过后 |
[16:12] | I mean, last summer after the hurricane, | 他帮我打扫了所有的排水沟 |
[16:15] | he came over and cleaned out all my gutters. | 除了车库 |
[16:18] | Except for the garage. | 不过车库里没有排水沟 |
[16:20] | But we didn’t have gutters in the garage. | 现在才有 |
[16:23] | We have them now. | 那时候还没有 |
[16:25] | We didn’t have them… then. | 三周前我安上了 |
[16:27] | I put them in three weeks ago. | 事实上 |
[16:29] | Yeah, actually, I had to redo the whole roof. | 整个房顶都得重新装修 这张照片不错 |
[16:35] | That’s a nice picture. | 是我拍的 |
[16:37] | – I took that picture. – Oh. | 花了两个小时 |
[16:39] | Took me two hours. | 我想拍一张他没说话时的照片 |
[16:40] | I wanted to get one where he wasn’t talking. | 你做到了 其实是我PS的 |
[16:44] | Well, you did it. | 是的 |
[16:45] | – Actually, I had to Photoshop it. – Right. | – 你肯定就是Adrian Monk – 是的 |
[16:47] | – You must be Adrian Monk. – That’s right. | 你是Natalie吧 我是Kevin的阿姨Sheila |
[16:50] | And Natalie. I’m Kevin’s Aunt Sheila. | 你好 节哀顺变 |
[16:52] | Oh, hello. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[16:53] | We’re so sorry for your loss. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[16:55] | Oh, thank you, dear. | 我感觉好像认识你们 他一直都把你们挂在嘴边 |
[16:57] | Oh! | – 是的 |
[16:58] | Oh, I just feel like I know you folks! | – 哦 |
[17:03] | He talked about you all the time. | 上帝保佑他 我们家有个小小的传统 |
[17:05] | Oh, God bless him. | 他每周日打电话给我 |
[17:06] | We had a little tradition. | 把一周的事全告诉我 |
[17:08] | He would call me every Sunday and tell me all about his week. | 从未间断过 是啊 |
[17:10] | We never missed a Sunday. | 我想这… |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 我会想念… |
[17:13] | I think that’s… | |
[17:15] | what I’m gonna miss most of all… | 我们以前的周日夜谈 |
[17:17] | our Sunday night chats. | – 是的 – 他是个很特别的人 – 是的 – 等等 |
[17:19] | Yes, ma’am. He was very special. | 我刚刚说错了 |
[17:21] | – Yeah… – Wait! | 其实间断过一个周 |
[17:23] | I tell a lie. | 那是在12年半前 |
[17:24] | We did miss one Sunday, 12 1/2 years ago. | 那是在夏天 |
[17:27] | That was the summer I traveled to Italy with my Mahjong group. | 我和麻将牌友出去旅游 不过回来后我们补上了 |
[17:30] | – Oh… | – Oh… 那周我们通了两次电话 |
[17:31] | But we made up for it when I got back. | 周五 周日 |
[17:33] | – We spoke twice that week… – Oh! | – 可以想象 – 很好 |
[17:34] | Friday and Sunday. | 那时我的电话线路坏了 |
[17:36] | – Imagine that. – That’s great. | |
[17:37] | Then there was the time my telephone service was interrupted. | 不 等等 是在周二 |
[17:40] | No, wait. That was a Tuesday. | 所以不会影响我们… 抱歉 我想起来了 |
[17:42] | So that really would not have affected our… | 我…渴了 |
[17:44] | I’m sorry. I just remembered. | 你…连自己口渴都忘了? |
[17:46] | I’m… thirsty. | 哦 |
[17:48] | You… forgot you were thirsty? | 我只是太忙了 |
[17:50] | Oh, I’ve just been… so busy. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:52] | So nice to meet you. | – 你好 – 看来是遗传啊 |
[17:55] | Hello. | 显然 不是一家人 不进一家门 |
[17:56] | So it’s hereditary? | 不过我真的是渴了 |
[17:57] | Apparently, it’s a dominant trait. | 请问你从哪儿拿的 |
[17:59] | You know what, I really am thirsty. | |
[18:01] | Oh, excuse me. Where did you get that? | 哦 在大厅那儿的休息室 |
[18:03] | Oh, it’s in the lobby just down the hall. | 请问化妆间在哪儿 那人是谁 |
[18:09] | ‘Scuse me, I’m… I’m looking for the dressing rooms. | Torini Kevin的朋友 |
[18:15] | Who was that man? | 他是魔术师 |
[18:16] | That’s Torini. That’s Kevin’s friend. | 他是魔术师 |
[18:18] | He’s the magician. | 据说是最棒的魔术师 |
[18:20] | The best in the world. That’s what they say. | 打扰一下 |
[18:25] | Uh… | 我想自我介绍一下 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry. | 我是Adrian Monk |
[18:28] | I just wanted to introduce myself. | 这是Natalie Teeger |
[18:29] | I’m Adrian Monk. This is Natalie Teeger. | 是啊 大名鼎鼎的侦探 |
[18:32] | Yes, of course. The famous detective. | – 是的 – 这是我的助手 |
[18:34] | – Karl Torini. – Yes. | Tanya Adams – 你好 |
[18:36] | My assistant, Tanya Adams. | 你是Kevin的朋友吗 |
[18:38] | Hello. | 还是你在查案? |
[18:39] | Were you a friend of Kevin’s, or are you working on the case? | 都有 查得怎么样了 |
[18:42] | Both. Both. | 没什么可说的 |
[18:43] | How’s it going? | 至少现在还没有 |
[18:44] | Uh… there’s nothing to report. | 至少现在还没有 |
[18:47] | At least not yet. | 你和Kevin一起工作 是吗 |
[18:48] | You worked with Kevin, didn’t you? | 其实我不了解他 我是主要的表演者 |
[18:51] | Well, I didn’t really know him. | 他是在后面的房间里 和一堆数字打交道 |
[18:53] | I’m a featured performer. | 周六晚上 他是替你演出 对吧 |
[18:54] | He was usually in the back room, crunching numbers. | 周六晚上 他是替你演出 对吧 |
[18:57] | He was filling in for you on Saturday night, wasn’t he? | 是的 没错 |
[19:00] | Oh, yes, that’s right. | 那是最后才决定的 我带着Tanya去了Reno |
[19:01] | It was a last-minute thing. I took Tanya to Reno. | 我们订婚了 恭喜 |
[19:04] | We got engaged. | 可你没戴戒指 |
[19:05] | Oh. Congratulations. | 哦 是的 |
[19:07] | You’re not wearing a ring. | 因为来得太快… |
[19:08] | Oh, I-I know, um… | 你可以想象 |
[19:10] | You know, it just happened so fast… | 出了这件事之后 |
[19:11] | As you can imagine, after what happened… | 我们都心烦意乱 |
[19:14] | we were so distraught | 戒指也变得不这么重要了 |
[19:16] | that suddenly a ring just didn’t seem so important. | 当然 我们失陪了 |
[19:19] | Of course. | 我们要去向遗体告别 |
[19:20] | Well, if you’ll excuse us, we’d like to pay our respects. | 祝你好运 Monk先生 |
[19:24] | Good luck, Mr. Monk. | 他就是凶手 就因为戒指? |
[19:31] | He’s the guy. | 因为他就是凶手 |
[19:32] | Because of the ring? | 我见过他 |
[19:34] | Because he’s the guy. | 我认得他 |
[19:36] | I saw him. I recognize him. | 当时他就在那儿 |
[19:39] | He was there. | 他就是凶手 |
[19:45] | Karl Torini? | Monk 当时Torini在Reno |
[19:46] | He’s the guy. | 在Nevada州的Reno 他有证据 |
[19:47] | Monk, Karl Torini was in Reno, | 不 不 |
[19:49] | as in Reno, Nevada, and he can prove it. | 不 他就是凶手 |
[19:52] | No, no, no. He’s the guy. | 或许他买凶杀人 不是 我当时看见的就是他 |
[19:54] | Maybe he hired someone. | 他当时打扮成维修员的模样 |
[19:56] | No! I saw him. | 上尉 Kevin就是他杀的 |
[19:57] | He was there dressed as a maintenance man. | 上尉 Kevin就是他杀的 |
[19:59] | Captain, he killed Kevin. | Monk 他在Nevada给剧院的人打了电话 |
[20:01] | Monk, he called the theater from Nevada | 就在演出之前 或许是从其他地方打的 |
[20:04] | just before the show. | 不是 我们查过了 |
[20:06] | Well, maybe he called from someplace else. | 电话记录就在这儿 |
[20:07] | Nope. We already checked. | 电话记录就在这儿 |
[20:09] | Got the phone records right here. | 晚上9点55分 |
[20:13] | “Call was placed from the Sands Regency Hotel in Reno | 位于Reno的Sands Regency酒店 |
[20:15] | at 9:55 p.m. | 电话是从酒店房间里打出的 直接呼叫 无转接 |
[20:18] | It was made from his hotel room. | 是的 |
[20:19] | It was a direct call. It was not rerouted.” | 而且电话用的是是免提 |
[20:21] | Besides, he put the damn phone call on the speakerphone. | 十个人都听见了 这一点所有人都证实了 |
[20:24] | There were ten people that heard it. | Monk 如果你是地区检察官 你会怎么想 |
[20:25] | Monk We got statements from every one of them. | |
[20:27] | Monk, if you were the D.A., what would you say? | 如果你是地区检察官 你会怎么想 |
[20:33] | You want me to dig, I’ll grab a shovel. | 你想让我再往深处挖 那我就去拿铲子 |
[20:35] | I’ll dig for ya. | 不过你得告诉我 要找的是什么 |
[20:37] | But you gotta tell me what to look for. | 我不知道 |
[20:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:45] | I don’t know. | 你们认识多久了 |
[20:49] | How long have you two been together? | 六年了 |
[20:51] | Uh, six years. | 那时Karl在多伦多表演 |
[20:53] | See, Karl was in Toronto. | 信不信由你 当时我还只是个观众 |
[20:55] | I was in the audience, believe it or not. | 他要表演半空漂浮 |
[20:57] | He needed someone to levitate. | 于是我举了手 现在你们是一家人了 |
[20:59] | I raised my hand. | 是的 |
[21:01] | And now you’re family. | 我们昨晚买的 – |
[21:02] | That’s right! | 正式订婚了 |
[21:06] | We bought it last night. | – 再次祝贺你们 |
[21:08] | – It’s official. – Congratulations again. | 哦 瞧啊 小兔子 |
[21:11] | Oh, look! Bunnies. | 你好 |
[21:13] | Hello! | 嗨 宝贝 |
[21:15] | Hi, sweeties. | Natalie 别碰 没事 可以摸摸的 |
[21:18] | Natalie! Don’t touch! | 不 她不可以 |
[21:20] | No, it’s okay. She can pet them. | 它们也是Karl的助手 |
[21:21] | No, she can’t. | 我们自己养 |
[21:22] | There are Karl’s other assistants. | 比买还便宜 |
[21:24] | You know, we breed them here. It’s cheaper than buying them. | 它们…它们一直住在这儿 |
[21:26] | They’re… They’re… They’re breeding in the… | 在这房子里? 我们出去说吧 |
[21:28] | in the house? | 不 别出去 |
[21:30] | – We’ll be outside. – No, we won’t be outside. | 就在这儿 |
[21:33] | We’re staying. We’re not leaving. | 你和他很熟吗 我是说Kevin |
[21:37] | So did you know him very well? | 他和Monk同住一栋楼 |
[21:39] | Kevin, I mean. | 是邻居 |
[21:41] | Um… he lived in Mr. Monk’s building. | |
[21:42] | He was a neighbor. | 他有孩子吗 |
[21:45] | Did he have any children? | 没有 |
[21:47] | No. | – 幸好没有 – 是啊 |
[21:48] | – Thank God for that. – Yeah. | 你不把它们盖起来吗 |
[21:50] | You don’t ever cover them up? | 把它们放回野外 离厨房这么近? |
[21:53] | Leave ’em out in the open, so close to the kitchen? | Tanya 如果你知道些什么 |
[21:56] | Tanya, you know, if you know anything about what happened, | 你可以告诉我们 |
[21:58] | you can talk to us. | 随时打给我们 |
[22:00] | You could call us anytime. | 我什么都不知道 |
[22:02] | Oh, I don’t know anything. | 我只是随便问问 |
[22:04] | I was just, you know, asking. | 我去看Karl准备好了没 |
[22:07] | I’ll go see if Karl’s ready. | Monk先生 |
[22:10] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[22:12] | Mr. Monk, did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 她肯定知道什么 |
[22:13] | I think she knows something. | 你在干嘛 |
[22:15] | Mm-hmm. | |
[22:16] | What are you doing? | 看看这些到底是怎么回事 |
[22:19] | Just trying to figure out how it works. | 不 |
[22:21] | No! I don’t wanna know. It ruins the effect! | 我才不想知道呢 |
[22:27] | – Ow! – Oh… | 知道了就没效果了 这把可能是真的 |
[22:28] | Okay. This one might be real. | 别玩这把 好的 我不会的 |
[22:30] | Don’t play with this one. | 那是什么 |
[22:32] | – Okay. I won’t. – What’s that? | 那叫之字形箱子 |
[22:38] | It’s called a zig-zag cabinet. | 我自己设计的 |
[22:40] | I designed it myself. | 请你离箱子远点 Monk先生 |
[22:49] | Please step away from the cabinet, Mr. Monk. | 保持魔术的秘密 你也明白的 |
[22:52] | Secrets of the trade, you understand. | 哦 天啊 你是怎么做到的 |
[23:00] | God! | 误引 Teeger女士 |
[23:01] | How’d you do that? | 一切错觉的秘密 |
[23:03] | Misdirection, Miss Teeger. | 让观众看向他们不该看的地方 |
[23:04] | The secret to every illusion… | |
[23:06] | Making the audience look where they shouldn’t be looking. | 比如… |
[23:09] | For example… | 看到了吗 |
[23:15] | Did you see that? | 看好了 |
[23:17] | Watch closely. | 如果它这样 就不能在那儿 |
[23:18] | If it goes here, then it can’t be over here. | 如果我换成左手 把它放在这儿 那就不可能在这儿 |
[23:21] | If I take it in the left hand and put it over there, | 看得有点眼晕吧 |
[23:23] | then it can’t be back over here, can it? | 有时人们觉得硬币太小了 |
[23:25] | It’s hard to follow. | 那我就来点大的 |
[23:26] | Sometimes people think the coin is too small. | |
[23:28] | I can make it bigger. | 很难 |
[23:31] | Hmm… tough room. | 我感到有些敌意 |
[23:33] | I’m… sensing a little hostility. | Kevin被杀的那晚 |
[23:37] | The night Kevin was killed, | 你就在剧院里 |
[23:39] | you were in the theater. | 我在后台看见你了 |
[23:41] | I… I saw you backstage. | 什么 真的吗 |
[23:43] | What? Really? | 你打扮成维修员的模样 |
[23:46] | You were dressed as a maintenance man… | 不是吗 |
[23:49] | Weren’t you? | 你不是看错了 |
[23:51] | Either you’re… mistaken… | 就是虚张声势 |
[23:55] | or you’re bluffing. | 当时我远在300英里之外 |
[23:58] | I was 300 miles away. | 我能证明 |
[24:04] | And I can prove it. | 那晚你为什么让Kevin替你表演 |
[24:05] | Why did you have Kevin work for you that night? | 我向警察解释过了 |
[24:08] | Well, as I explained to the police, | 我要外出 需要有人替我 |
[24:10] | I was leaving town, I needed someone to fill in, | 我看过Kevin的表演 觉得他… |
[24:12] | I’d seen Kevin before and I thought he was… | 演得不错 好的 |
[24:14] | Quite wonderful. | 我们看过Kevin的表演 |
[24:16] | Okay, you know… we saw Kevin’s act. | 演得太差劲了 愿上帝使他的灵魂安息 |
[24:19] | He was dreadful. God rest his soul. | 你在浪费时间 |
[24:22] | You’re wasting your time, Mr. Monk! | Monk先生 就在Kevin上台前的五分钟 |
[24:26] | You know, I called the club | 我打了电话给俱乐部 |
[24:28] | just five minutes before Kevin went onstage. | 在Nevada州Reno打的 |
[24:32] | It was a direct call… | 直拨电话 |
[24:34] | from Reno, Nevada. | 你肯定去电话公司查过了吧 |
[24:37] | I’m sure you checked with the phone company. | 哦 好像有雨 |
[24:40] | Ooh, looks like it’s gonna rain. | 是你杀了他 我知道是你干的 |
[24:44] | You killed him. I know you did. | 为什么我要杀他 |
[24:47] | Why would I harm the boy? | 你说不出杀人动机 |
[24:49] | You don’t have the why, | 也不知道作案方法 |
[24:52] | and you don’t have the how. | 这是我最喜欢的一刻 |
[24:56] | I love this part. | 他们脸上的表情 |
[24:59] | The look on their face… | 当他们百思不得其解时 |
[25:02] | When they can’t figure it out. | 这可不是魔术表演 Torini |
[25:03] | This isn’t some trick, Mr. Torini. | Kevin是我们的朋友 他是个好人 从来没有害过人 |
[25:05] | This isn’t a show. Kevin was our friend. | 他是个好人 从来没有害过人 |
[25:07] | He was a good man who never hurt anybody. | 他是我见过的最善良 最害羞的人 |
[25:09] | He was the sweetest, shyest person I ever met, | 他才34岁 生活才刚刚开始 |
[25:11] | and he was 34, and his life was just getting started. | 而这位 是世上最聪明的侦探 |
[25:13] | This is the most brilliant detective in the world. | 他会查清楚你的杀人方法 他会证明给你看的 是吗 |
[25:15] | He’s gonna figure out how you did it, | -是吗 -是的 |
[25:17] | and he’s gonna prove it… aren’t you? | 如果你打算抓我 |
[25:19] | – Uh… Yeah. – Aren’t you? | 我想我… |
[25:21] | Well, if you’re gonna catch me anyway, | 最好坦白了吧 |
[25:23] | I suppose I… may as well just confess. | 什么 |
[25:26] | Wh-what? What do you mean? | 你什么意思 其实我正打算写下来 |
[25:29] | In fact, I’ll even put it in writing. | 因此 我坦白… |
[25:39] | I hereby confess… | 我杀了Kevin |
[25:42] | to the murder of Kevin… | Dorfman 谢谢 |
[25:47] | – | – Dorfman. |
[25:48] | Dorfman. Thank you. | |
[25:50] | Signed… Karl… | 签名 |
[25:55] | Torini. | Karl… 给你 |
[26:01] | Here you go. | 恭喜 |
[26:03] | Congratulations. | |
[26:05] | Aah! | 嘛咪嘛咪哄 |
[26:09] | Abracadabra, Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 这些没用的东西放哪儿 |
[26:21] | Mr. Monk, where are you putting the trash? | 我做不到 |
[26:23] | I’m not! | 我不能把它们扔掉 |
[26:25] | I… I can’t seem to throw anything out. | 我也是 |
[26:28] | Me neither. | 哦 天啊 |
[26:32] | Natalie Oh, God. | |
[26:34] | Natalie, I-I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你 |
[26:36] | I mean, I have to tell someone. | 我必须说出来 |
[26:41] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[26:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:45] | It’s Kevin. | 他让我抓狂 Monk先生 |
[26:48] | He drove me insane. | 他从不住嘴 |
[26:50] | Oh, Mr. Monk. | |
[26:52] | No… he wouldn’t shut up! | 一直滔滔不绝 |
[26:55] | The man would not shut up! | 有一次… |
[26:58] | One time… | 他嗓子疼 一连说了21个半小时的话 |
[27:00] | He had a sore throat. | 说的全是 |
[27:02] | He talked for 2 1/2 hours | 嗓子让他说话很疼 |
[27:04] | about how much it hurt him to talk. | 老实说 上帝原谅我 有时我听见他下楼 |
[27:07] | Honest, God forgive me, | 我马上关灯 |
[27:09] | sometimes I’d hear him coming down the stairs. I’d turn off all the lights, | 假装不在家 |
[27:13] | pretend I wasn’t home. | 我… Monk先生 |
[27:16] | I… | 没事的 别难过 |
[27:18] | Mr. Monk. | 谁都会这样的 |
[27:19] | It’s okay. Don’t feel bad. | 有时晚上你打电话找我 |
[27:21] | Everybody does that! | 我看到来电显示是你的名字 |
[27:23] | Sometimes late at night when you call me | 我就… |
[27:25] | and I see your name on the caller I.D., I just… | 别难过了 |
[27:29] | Just don’t feel bad. | 我的电话呢 你不接电话吗 |
[27:36] | Where’s my phone? | 接啊 可我电话呢 |
[27:37] | Are you gonna answer that? | 我听见了 |
[27:39] | Yeah. Where’s… | 你放哪儿了 |
[27:40] | I hear it. | 就放在这儿了啊 |
[27:42] | – Where’d you put it? – I just put it right here. | 你干什么 |
[27:47] | – Oop! – What did you… | 哦 |
[27:50] | Oh. It’s Randy. | 是Randy 喂 |
[27:52] | Hello? | – 是的 – |
[27:54] | – Yeah. – Tell him to hold on. | 让他等等 Randy 等等 |
[27:56] | Randy, hold on. | 把电话放下 |
[27:59] | Set the phone down. | 喂 Monk |
[28:07] | Monk? Hel-lo. Monk? | – 怎么看 – 秘密隔间 Monk 嘿 Monk |
[28:10] | What? | – 魔术师Torini -喂 |
[28:12] | Secret compartment. | – 魔术师Torini -喂 |
[28:13] | Monk? Hey, Monk. | 所有的魔术道具 道具上全都有秘密隔间 |
[28:14] | – Torini the magician. – Hel-lo! | 道具上全都有秘密隔间 |
[28:16] | All that equipment… | 启程时的行李怎么会比返程时重呢 |
[28:17] | There must be secret compartments in everything. | 启程时的行李怎么会比返程时重呢 |
[28:20] | How can his equipment weigh more on his return trips | |
[28:24] | than when he left? | Randy 我是Adrian 你在吗 |
[28:26] | Randy? | 是的 |
[28:27] | Monk. | 是的 你刚刚破案了 |
[28:28] | Randy, it’s Adrian. Are you there? | 你刚刚破案了 |
[28:30] | I think so. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[28:31] | Yeah. I think you just solved the case. | 很高兴能帮上忙 女士们 |
[28:33] | Glad I could help. | 先生们 别害怕 |
[28:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, don’t panic. | 我可是专业的 |
[28:45] | I’m a professional. | 给 好的 |
[28:47] | There you go. | 你们知道吗 这个魔术过后 我从来不知道该拿拐杖怎么办 |
[28:49] | All right, here we go. | 那我们就不要了吧 |
[28:50] | You know what, I never know what to do with the walking cane after that trick. | 那我们就不要了吧 |
[28:53] | I say we just get rid of it. | 你们肯定见过漂亮的Tanya |
[28:59] | You guys have met the beautiful Tanya. | 是吧 |
[29:01] | Yes? | 她穿黑色很好看 是吗 |
[29:04] | She looks fabulous in black, doesn’t she? | 不过穿蓝色更漂亮 |
[29:06] | I think she’d look even better in blue. | 现在 |
[29:17] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 |
[29:20] | the zig-zag cabinet. | 先生们 下面是之字形箱子 |
[29:26] | Now, you may have seen other magicians perform this illusion. | 或许你们见过其他魔术师表演这个魔术 通常进箱子里的都是他们的助手 |
[29:28] | They usually have their assistant get into the cabinet, | 不过我不想失去她 所以… |
[29:32] | but I just don’t want to lose this one, so… | 我也来个同样的表演 |
[29:36] | I’m going to do the very same trick | 和一个完全陌生的观众 |
[29:38] | with a complete stranger. | 谁愿意上来 灯光亮起来 好吗 |
[29:41] | I need a volunteer. | 谢谢 |
[29:42] | Can we have the house lights up, please? | 好的 |
[29:44] | Thank you. Okay. | 很好笑 大家都你看我 我看你 |
[29:47] | Someone’s… Amazing how everyone just looks the other way. | 谁愿意 谁愿意 |
[29:50] | Volunteer, volunteer, volunteer. | 谁愿意 哦 热心的Teeger女士 |
[29:51] | Oh, the eager Miss Teeger. | 你愿意吗 是的 |
[29:55] | You’re volunteering? | 真的吗 其实我更希望你的老板上来 |
[29:57] | Yeah. | 其实我更希望你的老板上来 |
[29:58] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | 不 不 谢谢 |
[29:59] | Actually, I’d rather have your boss up here. | 女士们 先生们 |
[30:01] | No. No, thank you. | 今晚来了个名人 |
[30:03] | Adrian Monk Ladies and gentlemen, we have a celebrity in the audience tonight… | |
[30:06] | Adrian Monk, the world-famous detective. | 大名鼎鼎的侦探 我读过很多关于Monk先生的故事 |
[30:11] | Now, I’ve been reading a lot about Mr. Monk. | 没人比他更聪明 |
[30:15] | No one has ever outwitted him. | 今晚 |
[30:18] | Tonight… I’d like to give that a try. | 我倒想来比一比 你们觉得如何 |
[30:20] | What do you think? | 我做不到 |
[30:21] | Yeah? Let’s get him up. | 你必须要做 |
[30:23] | I can’t do it. | 来吧 Adrian |
[30:25] | Monk You have to do it. | |
[30:27] | Come on! Adrian Monk. | 太完美了 我想要一个陌生人 |
[30:34] | It’s kind of perfect, really. | 没人比Adrian |
[30:35] | I-I wanted a stranger, | Monk更奇怪的了 (strange既有”陌生” |
[30:37] | and there’s really no one stranger than Adrian Monk. | 也有”奇怪”的含义) 我还有很多 |
[30:43] | I have more. | 要一副完整的牌才行吗 Monk先生 |
[30:45] | Not working with a full deck, Mr. Monk? | 谢谢 好的 |
[30:48] | Thank you. Okay. | Monk先生 让我们欢迎他上来 |
[30:50] | Mr. Monk. Let’s bring him up. | 上来吧 |
[30:53] | Come up. | 你紧张吗 |
[30:57] | Are you nervous? | 你呢 |
[31:00] | Are you? | 让我们搅乱他的大脑 |
[31:03] | Let’s really scramble his brains. | 请站在这儿 |
[31:07] | Stand here, please. | 之字形箱子 |
[31:08] | Zig-zag cabinet. | 请进 |
[31:12] | In you go. | 哦 我忘了 |
[31:16] | Oh, I forgot. | 你有些幽闭恐怖症 对吗 |
[31:18] | You’re just a little bit claustrophobic, aren’t you? | 如果你实在想放弃的话 |
[31:21] | Well, if you’d rather not give it a try… | Tanya会乐意帮助Monk先生脱下外套 |
[31:24] | Tanya would like to help Mr. Monk with his jacket. | – 不 – 这个她很在行 |
[31:27] | Uh, no… | 所以我才娶她 |
[31:28] | She’s very good at this. – Uh… – That’s why I’m marrying her. | 很好 |
[31:35] | Perfect. | 请进吧 Monk先生 |
[31:38] | In you go, Mr. Monk. | 请进吧 在里面怎么样 |
[31:54] | In you go. | 大侦探 不…不…不太好 |
[32:09] | How you doing in there, detective? | 是的 |
[32:11] | Not… not… not… not so well. | 好极了 |
[32:13] | Yes, fabulous. Lovely. | 女士们 先生们 Tanya和我在世界各地表演过这个魔术 |
[32:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, | – 为了Kevin – 事实上 在去年 |
[32:18] | Tanya and I have performed this illusion all over the world. | – 为了Kevin – 事实上 在去年 – 我意外地把一个女士一切两半 – 为了Kevin |
[32:20] | Do it for Kevin. | Do it for Kevin. 没事的 没事的 – 她在Minneapolis过得不快乐 – 为了Kevin |
[32:22] | In fact, last year, I accidentally cut a woman in two. | – 她在Minneapolis过得不快乐 – 为了Kevin |
[32:24] | It’s okay… She’s now living happily in Minneapolis | 还有圣保罗 |
[32:27] | and St. Paul. | 舒服吗 |
[32:33] | Comfy? | 纯钢刀片 |
[32:38] | Solid steel blades! | 准备好了吗 这可是纯钢 |
[32:44] | Handmade from surgical steel. | 让我们开始切割Monk先生吧 |
[32:47] | Let’s cut Mr. Monk in two. | 小心 |
[32:51] | Take that out, Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[32:58] | One more! | 再来一块 |
[33:09] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[33:24] | Thank you. And… that’s it! | 在里面感觉如何 大侦探 |
[33:32] | How are you doing in there, detective? | 我找到你的把柄了 你说什么 |
[33:34] | I got you. | 现金在巡回表演里 |
[33:35] | I beg your pardon? | 这不是你说的吗 |
[33:37] | The real money is on the road. | 那是什么 |
[33:39] | Isn’t that what you said? | 这是化学测试棒 |
[33:44] | – And what is that? – That is a chemical test strip. | 在海洛因测试中 |
[33:50] | Your zig-zag cabinet just tested positive for heroin. | 你的之字形箱子呈阳性 |
[33:55] | You’ve been using your props | 你一直用你的道具走私毒品 |
[33:57] | to smuggle drugs into the country. | 事情是这样的 好的 谢谢 |
[33:59] | Here’s what happened. | 差点忘了说 |
[34:01] | Yes, well, thank you. I almost forgot to mention, | 有时这箱子会让人变得疯疯癫癫 |
[34:03] | sometimes the cabinet drives people completely batty. | 看来要让他再疯狂一些 |
[34:07] | I think we need to de-scramble him. | 开始吧 |
[34:10] | Let’s go. | Adrina Monk在这儿呢 |
[34:41] | Adrian Monk, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[34:48] | Mr. Monk? | Monk先生? Monk先生? |
[34:56] | Mr. Monk? | 他消失了 你什么意思 |
[34:59] | He’s gone. | 你不知道? 你算哪门子魔术师 他到底怎么了 |
[35:05] | What do you mean, you don’t know! | 我真不知道 |
[35:06] | – You’re the damn magician! – What happened to him? | 这个魔术没有消失的环节 |
[35:08] | I don’t know what more to tell you. | 这个道具很简单 |
[35:10] | It’s not supposed to be a vanishing act. | 每部分像这样来回移动 |
[35:11] | It’s a simple prop gag. | |
[35:13] | Look, the sections move back and forth like this, | 就这样 我和你一样疑惑 |
[35:16] | and that’s it, that’s the whole gag! | 那你最好快点搞清楚 |
[35:17] | I’m as mystified as you are. | 你的助手呢 |
[35:19] | Yeah, well, you’d better get un-mystified, and fast. | 可能在后台吧 |
[35:21] | – Where’s your assistant? – Probably backstage. | 想大叫就叫吧 没人听得见 |
[35:23] | You can scream all you want. | 我要死了…死在这间屋里 |
[35:25] | No one ever comes down here. | |
[35:27] | I’m gonna die… in this room. | 没错 |
[35:30] | You’re right. | 他会杀了你 把你的尸体扔进炉子里 |
[35:31] | He’s gonna kill you, | 不 我说的是那些煤烟 |
[35:32] | and then he’s gonna burn your body in that furnace. | 不 |
[35:35] | Oh. I was talking about the soot. | 我说的是那些煤烟 不过你说的…更糟糕 |
[35:39] | But what your saying… is worse. | 糟糕得多 |
[35:43] | It’s much, much worse. | – 找到了吗 |
[35:46] | Hey, any luck? | – 有太多可能 这儿有300个房间 |
[35:47] | He could be anywhere. | 先生们… |
[35:48] | There must be 300 rooms in this place. | 先生们… |
[35:51] | Gentlemen… | 我想说的是 |
[35:53] | As much as I would love to stay, | 明天我还有两场演出呢 |
[35:55] | I have two shows tomorrow. | 所以… |
[35:59] | So… if you want to talk to me again… | 如果想再找我谈 打给我律师 |
[36:03] | call my lawyer. | 他是比我更棒的魔术师 |
[36:06] | He’s a better magician than I am. | |
[36:11] | Ah… | 你没事吧 |
[36:14] | Are you okay? | 表演时 |
[36:18] | I fall through trap doors all the time. | 我经常从暗门里掉下来 我知道很疼 |
[36:19] | I know it hurts. | 我只想让你明白 这不是我的主意 |
[36:22] | And look, I just want you to know this wasn’t my idea, | 我真的很抱歉 |
[36:24] | and I-I’m really sorry. | 有多抱歉… |
[36:27] | Sorry enough to… | 抱歉到可以放了我吗 |
[36:29] | to let me go? | 不行 |
[36:31] | No. | 你不接电话吗 不 |
[36:42] | You’re not gonna answer that? | 那是分机 |
[36:44] | No. It’s just an extension. | 烟灰 聪明 |
[37:07] | Pipe tobacco. | 什么 |
[37:10] | Clever. | 你们杀死我朋友的手法 |
[37:11] | What is? | 误引 |
[37:12] | How you killed my friend. | 对吗 |
[37:14] | Misdirection, right? | 所有错觉的秘密 |
[37:17] | The secret to every illusion. | 那个周末 你和Torini去了Reno |
[37:21] | You and Torini went to Reno that weekend. | 你们登记入住 |
[37:25] | You checked in. | 确定有人见到了他 |
[37:27] | He made sure he was seen. | 那天下午 他溜出酒店 |
[37:29] | That afternoon, he snuck out of the hotel | 开出回到这儿 |
[37:32] | and drove back. | 他就在地下室里 |
[37:34] | He was down here in the basement. | 躲藏着等待时机 |
[37:37] | He was hiding and waiting. | 就在9点55分 |
[37:42] | Then at 9:55 exactly, you called the theater. | 你打给剧院 电话记录没错 |
[37:46] | The phone records were right. | 的确是从Reno打来的 -魔幻城堡 |
[37:48] | The call did originate from Reno. | – Torini拿起了分机 |
[37:53] | Magic Castle. | 等等 |
[37:54] | Torini picked up the extension phone. | 等等 大家都以为他是从Nevada打来的电话 转成免提了吗 |
[37:58] | Everyone assumed he was calling from Nevada. | 是的 说吧 我们都在这儿 |
[38:02] | Am I on speakerphone? | Tanya和我有个好消息要宣布 |
[38:04] | Yes, sir. Go ahead, we’re all here. | |
[38:05] | Tanya and I have some great news. | Tanya 你来说吗 |
[38:08] | We wanted everyone to know. Tanya, do you wanna tell them? | 不 还是你说吧 |
[38:11] | No, you go ahead. | 没人知道 没人发觉 |
[38:12] | Nobody knew. Nobody could tell. | 凶手已经藏在楼里了 |
[38:15] | The killer was already in the building. | Karil 他都知道了 |
[38:19] | Karl, he knows! | 不是我说的 我发誓 我没有告诉他 |
[38:20] | He knows, and I didn’t tell him. | 他知道了? |
[38:21] | I swear I didn’t tell him. He just figured it out! | |
[38:23] | He did? | 你觉得怎么样 Monk先生 |
[38:26] | So what do you think, Mr. Monk? | 你得承认 |
[38:28] | You have to admit, | 最棒的魔术其实是最简单的 |
[38:30] | the best tricks are the simplest, huh? | 我们要怎么办 |
[38:32] | What are we gonna do? | 我在台上说过的 |
[38:34] | Like I told you onstage. | 让他消失 |
[38:42] | Make him disappear. | 嘿 |
[39:03] | Monk | Monk! |
[39:04] | Hey, Monk! | 别动 Tanya |
[39:07] | Hold still! | 快过来 按住他的腿 |
[39:11] | Tanya, get down here and hold his legs! | 我…我做不到 |
[39:15] | I-I don’t think I can go through with this. | 快 |
[39:16] | Tanya! Now! | 好的 好的 你是对的 |
[39:19] | All right. | All right. |
[39:30] | You’re right. | 抱歉 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry. | 让我来吧 |
[39:35] | You know what? Let me do it. | 你按住他的脚 |
[39:37] | You hold his legs. | 好的 |
[39:39] | All right. | 永别了 |
[39:44] | Goodbye, Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 对于这个结局 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry it had to end like this. | 我很抱歉 看来我得另找个助手了 |
[40:21] | Looks like I’m gonna need a new assistant… | 从现在开始 – 别 – 助手 |
[40:23] | Starting now! | 放开她 |
[40:24] | – Please, don’t! – Torini! Let her go! | |
[40:27] | Let her go! | 举起手来 |
[40:29] | Put your hands up. Hands up! | 转过去 |
[40:32] | Turn around! | 你也是 Monk先生 |
[40:34] | You too. You too! | Monk先生 你没事吧 |
[40:36] | Mr. Monk! | 我帮你 |
[40:37] | Mr. Monk, are you okay? | 嘛咪嘛咪哄 |
[40:39] | Let me help you… | 你个混蛋 |
[40:48] | Abraca-Dorfman, you son of a bitch. | 你没事吧 你好 |
[40:52] | Are you okay? | 我叫Kevin Dorfman |
[40:59] | Hello, my name is Kevin Dorfman, | 这就是所谓的视频遗嘱 |
[41:02] | and this is what they call a video will. | 这表示 |
[41:05] | Um… which means, sadly, if you’re watching this, | 如果你在看 |
[41:09] | I am deceased. | 我已经不在人世了 |
[41:13] | Unless you’re me, | 除非你是我 |
[41:15] | and I am watching it to see how I look. | 我看看录像里的我是什么样的 或者…我放错了地儿 |
[41:20] | Or… I might have put it in the wrong case | 不小心借给了你 |
[41:23] | and lent it to you by accident. | 这也是有可能的 |
[41:26] | That’s also a possibility. | 或者…你是Phil |
[41:28] | Or maybe you’re Phil, | 制作公司负责视频剪辑的技术员 |
[41:30] | the technician at the production company | 或者…Phil病了 你是他的助手 |
[41:33] | who’s editing this video. | Craig… 不 |
[41:35] | Or Phil is sick, possibly, and you’re his assistant Craig… | 不叫Craig 是Greg |
[41:39] | No. | 我想起来了 |
[41:40] | Not Craig. Greg. | -Craig两年前辞职了 -要快进吗 |
[41:42] | I remember now. Craig left two years ago. | Greg 抱歉把你的名字搞错了 |
[41:44] | Should I fast-forward? | – 不 就这么放吧 -Craig又回学校上学了 |
[41:45] | Greg, I’m sorry for screwing up your name like that. | – 不 就这么放吧 -Craig又回学校上学了 |
[41:48] | – No. Let it play. – Craig went back to school… | 为了他的房地产执照 不 |
[41:50] | to get his real estate license. | 其实不是房地产 |
[41:52] | No. | 不过确实是执照 |
[41:54] | It wasn’t real estate. | |
[41:56] | But it was a license. | 其他有什么执照呢 |
[41:58] | What other licenses… are there? | |
[42:01] | Is it licenses or licensees? |