时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Are you mad at me? | 你在生我气吗 |
[00:18] | You’re mad at me. | 你在生我的气 |
[00:20] | I’m a detective. I can tell. | 我是侦探 看得出来 |
[00:26] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我什么也没做错啊 |
[00:28] | You didn’t do anything. That’s the problem. | 你什么也没做 这就错了 |
[00:30] | You didn’t say a single word all night. | 整个晚上你一句话也不说 |
[00:33] | I don’t understand. Why did you want to come? | 真不明白你为什么要去 |
[00:34] | You begged me to invite you. | 你自己求我带你一起去 |
[00:36] | I didn’t want to be alone. | 你整个周末都要出去 |
[00:38] | You were gonna be gone all weekend. | 我不想一个人待着 |
[00:40] | It’s embarrassing. | 我真没面子 |
[00:41] | Those people are my oldest friends. | 那都是我的老朋友 |
[00:43] | Everybody thought you were sick or something. | 大家都觉得你有病 |
[00:45] | You just walked around rearranging spoons | 你就走来走去 不停地摆弄勺子 碟子 |
[00:48] | and plates and sweeping up crumbs. | 清理面包屑 |
[00:51] | Couldn’t you have at least tried? | 你就不能试试吗 |
[00:53] | I tried. I smiled. | 我试了啊 |
[00:55] | I smiled a lot. | 我微笑 常常微笑 |
[00:56] | You were wincing! | 你那叫龇牙咧嘴 |
[00:58] | That’s my smile. That’s how I smile. | 我微笑就这模样 |
[01:01] | – I’m just not a people person. – But what does that mean? | 我只是不擅长和人打交道 |
[01:04] | What does that mean? You’re not human? | 你什么意思 难道你不是人类吗 |
[01:06] | Actually, you know what? That would explain a lot. | 不过这倒能说明很多问题 |
[01:08] | It wouldn’t explain everything, but it would explain a lot. | |
[01:11] | – Uh… – Did you hear that? | |
[01:13] | That can’t be good. | -听见了吗 -不好 |
[01:15] | Why are we in this car? | 我们怎么开这辆车 |
[01:16] | I told you Julie borrowed my car. | 我说了Julie把我车开走了 |
[01:18] | She’s moving some furniture. | 她要搬家具 |
[01:20] | We are in the wrong car. | 我们挑错车了 |
[01:22] | – This is the wrong car! – Well, it’s too late now! | -这辆车太糟糕 -现在说太晚了 |
[01:32] | It’s not the radiator hose. | 不是散热器软管的问题 |
[01:34] | What about that? | 那儿呢 |
[01:35] | That’s the radiator hose. It’s not that. | 那儿呢 那是散热器软管 |
[01:37] | It’s not the battery. | 不是那儿的问题 也不是电池的问题 |
[01:39] | It’s not the alternator. | 交流发电机也是好的 |
[01:41] | What about that? | 那儿呢 |
[01:42] | That’s the radiator hose, Mr. Monk. | 那儿呢 那是散热器软管 |
[01:44] | You keep pointing to the same thing. | Monk先生 你一直指着同一个地方 |
[01:45] | Here. Call for help. | 去 打电话救助 |
[01:49] | – It says “no signal.” – Well, then go try over there. | 没信号 去那边试试 |
[03:20] | Well, for starters, you got a blown solenoid. | 是螺旋线圈起动器坏了 |
[03:23] | That’s just for starters. | 只是起动器的事 |
[03:25] | Mr. Monk, everybody needs their eyes checked. | Monk先生 谁都需要做视力检查 |
[03:27] | Stop saying that. I don’t need glasses. | 别这么说 我可不需要眼镜 |
[03:29] | I definitely saw something. | 我真的看见了 |
[03:31] | It was some kind of aircraft. | 是某种飞行器 |
[03:33] | I’m sure you did, Mr. Monk. | 我肯定你看见了 Monk先生 |
[03:34] | At least you think you did. | 至少你自己认为自己看见了 |
[03:36] | It knocked out one, two, three routing switches. | 坏了1 2 3个进路开关 |
[03:39] | Fried some wiring. | 有些线路被烧了 |
[03:41] | It’s gonna run you 300, parts and labor. | 零件费加修理费要300块 |
[03:43] | Oh, God. Well, when will it be ready? | 什么时候能修好 |
[03:44] | Tomorrow if you’re lucky. | 走运的话明天 |
[03:46] | Excuse me. Is there an air force base around here? | 打扰一下 这附近有空军基地吗 |
[03:48] | An air force base? | 空军基地? |
[03:50] | Can’t say there is, because there ain’t. | 没有 |
[03:52] | Oh. Weather station? | 气象站呢 |
[03:54] | No. | 也没有 在九号高速路外 有个新的迷你高尔夫球场 |
[03:54] | We got a new putt-putt course out on Highway 9. | 也没有 在九号高速路外 有个新的迷你高尔夫球场 |
[03:56] | You’re probably wondering why I’m asking. | 你可能很奇怪我为什么这么问吧 |
[03:58] | Not particularly. | 这倒没有 |
[04:00] | I, uh, I saw something in the sky last night. | 昨晚我在天上看见了某样东西 |
[04:03] | Some kind of hovering thing. | 一种盘旋飞行的东西 |
[04:06] | A hovering thing? Like a flying saucer? | 盘旋飞行? 比如飞碟吗 |
[04:08] | Not a saucer, no. | 不是飞碟 |
[04:10] | Okay, yes. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | Yes, it was sort of… saucer-shaped. | 是的 差不多吧 |
[04:13] | I know that sounds crazy | 和飞碟形状相似 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[04:15] | Not to me. I saw a ghost once. | 我可不觉得 我见过鬼 |
[04:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:21] | Not the same thing. | 我们说的不是同一回事 |
[04:24] | I saw a ghost. It was in my stepfather’s barn. | 我真的见过鬼 就在我继父的粮仓里 |
[04:26] | Right. Right, right. | 对啊 |
[04:28] | What you saw was real but I didn’t see a ghost? | 你看见的是真的 我看见的就不是? |
[04:32] | There’s a difference. | 这不是一码事 |
[04:33] | I’m not you. | 我又不是你 |
[04:35] | I, uh, I make my living up here… with my head. | 我靠这儿赚钱生活 用头脑 |
[04:41] | You’re calling me stupid. | 你说我很蠢? |
[04:42] | No. | 不是 |
[04:44] | No, that’s not what he meant. | 他不是那个意思 |
[04:46] | Well, maybe I’m not smart enough to fix your car. | 也许我太蠢了 修不好你的车 |
[04:51] | No. No, no, no, no. | 别 |
[04:52] | Sir, sir, sir. Mister, um, Mister… | 别 |
[04:54] | Boom. | Boom先生 |
[04:56] | What my friend meant to say… | 我朋友的意思是… |
[04:58] | No, no, no, no. You can fix the car. | 不 不 不 你能修车 |
[05:00] | You’re car smart. | 你修车很聪明 |
[05:02] | I’m car smart? | 我修车很聪明? |
[05:04] | Is that what you just said? | 你就是这么说的? |
[05:06] | I don’t remember. | -我不记得了 -很好 |
[05:07] | Okay, you know what? | -我不记得了 -很好 |
[05:09] | Here’s my new estimate. $800. | 我得重新估价了 |
[05:11] | You just said 300! | -800块 -你刚刚说的300啊 |
[05:12] | Well, I must’ve added the numbers wrong. | 我肯定算错了 |
[05:14] | I was confused. | |
[05:15] | You see, I’m not really smart up here. | 谁让我这儿很蠢呢 |
[05:18] | I’ll go write it up. | 我得写下来 |
[05:23] | – Apologize. – Okay, I’m sorry. | -快道歉 -好的 对不起 |
[05:26] | Not to me. To the guy. | 不是对我 是对他 |
[05:27] | – What for? – You called him stupid! | -为什么道歉 -你说人家很蠢 |
[05:30] | Well… | -这个嘛… |
[05:31] | You can’t say things like that, Mr. Monk. | -你不能这么说话 Monk先生 |
[05:32] | He’s a human being. He has feelings. | 他是人 有感情的 |
[05:35] | Do you have no empathy at all for other people? | 你就不能站在别人的立场上想想吗 |
[05:37] | Put yourself in his place. | 设身处地 |
[05:40] | You know, imagine being him. | 把你自己想象成他 |
[05:43] | Okay, I’m him. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | Oh, God, I got to go take a shower | 我就是他 天啊 |
[05:48] | and finish high school. | 那我得洗个澡 念完高中 |
[05:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:56] | Yeah, me too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[05:57] | We don’t accept checks. | 我们不收支票 |
[06:06] | Stottlemeyer. | -上尉 |
[06:08] | – Captain. Hey, it’s Natalie. – Hey. | 我是Natalie |
[06:10] | Uh, I don’t think we’re gonna be making that training seminar today. | -嘿 -我们今天不能去训练讨论会了 |
[06:13] | Oh, that’s all right. We can reschedule it. | 没事 我们改期就是了 |
[06:15] | What’s going on? You okay? | 你们怎么了 还好吧 |
[06:16] | – Yeah, I think so. – You think so? | -我想是吧 -你想是吧? |
[06:18] | Well, I’m in Nevada with Mr. Monk. | 我和Monk先生在Nevada州 |
[06:20] | My car broke down. | 车坏了 |
[06:22] | We’re in some town called Vintonville. | 只好待在Vintonville镇 |
[06:24] | I’ve never heard of it. | -没听说过这地方 -地图上肯定没有 |
[06:25] | Yeah, I don’t think it’s actually on any maps. | -没听说过这地方 -地图上肯定没有 |
[06:27] | – What’s wrong with the car? – I don’t know. | -车怎么坏了 -我也不知道 |
[06:29] | There’s only one mechanic in town. | 镇上只有一个修车工 |
[06:30] | His name is Boom Boom and he already hates us. | 他叫Boom Boom |
[06:33] | How’s Monk holding up? | 他恨透我们了 Monk怎么样 |
[06:35] | Not so good. He thinks he saw a UFO. | 不太好 他说他看见了UFO |
[06:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:41] | Well, maybe they’re there to take him home. | 或许是来接他回家的 |
[06:42] | Maybe that’s his ride. | |
[06:45] | That’s what I said! | 我也是这么说的 |
[06:48] | Captain? | -上尉 -这样一来 很多事情就明白了 |
[06:50] | That would explain a lot, wouldn’t it? | -上尉 -这样一来 很多事情就明白了 |
[07:04] | I’m really worried, sheriff. | 我真的很担心 治安官 |
[07:05] | I can see that, Dolly. | 我看得出来 Dolly |
[07:07] | It’s not like her. | 这不是她的风格 |
[07:09] | All her lights have been out for four days. | 她家的灯四天没亮了 |
[07:11] | – How do you explain that? – We both know what Margie’s like. | 你怎么解释 Marge这人我们都了解 |
[07:13] | Remember three years ago? | 还记得三年前吗 |
[07:15] | She ran off to Reno with the accordion player. | 她和一个手风琴手跑去Reno |
[07:17] | – Excuse me. – Yeah, I’ll be right with you. | -打扰一下 |
[07:19] | – Unless it’s an emergency. – No. | -我马上来 是急事吗 |
[07:21] | Good, good. | -不是 -很好 |
[07:22] | Because frankly I wouldn’t know what to do if it was. | 要真是的话 我还不知道怎么办呢 |
[07:24] | Well, why didn’t she ask me to bring in her mail? | 那她为什么不让我帮她取信 |
[07:26] | She always asks me to bring in her mail. | 她一直都让我帮她取信 |
[07:28] | Because maybe she left in a hurry. | 也许因为她走得很急 |
[07:30] | Maybe she got swept off her feet. | 也许她有了艳遇 |
[07:31] | This is Marge we’re talking about. | Marge这人我们还不了解吗 |
[07:33] | – Can’t you go in and look around. – I don’t have any cause, Dolly. | 你就不能去看看吗 我没有理由啊 |
[07:36] | It’s only been four days. | Dolly 才只有四天 |
[07:38] | Come on, I will bet you a slice | 我赌一块你获奖的核桃派 |
[07:39] | of your award-winning pecan pie | |
[07:41] | that next week she shows up with a new boyfriend | 下周她会出现的 带着她的新男友 |
[07:44] | or a new tattoo or both. | 或新纹身 或两者都有 |
[07:46] | It is gonna work itself out, I promise. | 事情自然就明白了 |
[07:48] | It always does. | 我保证 哪次不是如此呢 |
[07:52] | Everybody’s business is everybody else’s business. | 你的事就是大家的事 |
[07:55] | That’s why we live here, I guess. | 我们这儿就是这样 |
[07:57] | So, how can I help you, Mister, um… | 请问你有什么事吗 |
[08:00] | – Monk. Adrian Monk. | |
[08:01] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[08:03] | I was at a wedding last night in Montville | 昨晚我和助手去Montville参加一场婚礼 |
[08:06] | with my assistant. | |
[08:08] | And we were driving home and the car broke down. | 回来的路上车坏了 |
[08:11] | It was about a mile north of here. | 就在北边一英里 那儿有座桥 |
[08:13] | – There was a bridge. – Yeah, West Creek Bridge. | 是的 西河桥 |
[08:15] | Well, I saw something. | 我看见了一样东西 |
[08:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:20] | In… In the sky. | 好的 |
[08:25] | Ah. | 在天上 |
[08:28] | Yeah, it… it was about 10:30 p.m. | 当时大约是十点半 |
[08:30] | And it was all lit up. | 那东西上有光 |
[08:32] | It was hovering there. | 不停盘旋 |
[08:34] | And, uh, and it went zipping around. | 快速移动 |
[08:39] | You saw a UFO? | 你看见UFO了? |
[08:40] | No. No, I didn’t say that. | 没 |
[08:43] | Oh. | 我可没这么说 |
[08:46] | So, uh, was it an object? | 是某种物体吗 |
[08:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:51] | Uh, could you identify it? | 能描述一下吗 |
[08:54] | – No, no. – No. | – 不 |
[08:55] | And it was flying. | – 是在飞吗 |
[08:58] | Yes. | – 是的 – 综上所述 Monk先生 |
[08:59] | You add that all up, Mr. Monk, | – 是的 – 综上所述 Monk先生 |
[09:00] | you’ve got yourself a UFO. | 你看到的就是UFO |
[09:02] | Okay, look. All I’m asking is this: | 听着 我想问的是 |
[09:04] | Did anyone else see anything last night? | 昨晚还有人看见吗 |
[09:06] | No, sir. Nothing was reported. | 没有 先生 没有这样的报告 |
[09:11] | You know, the weather out here can be a little bit tricky. | 你要知道 天气也会骗人 |
[09:14] | Occasionally we get something called dry lightning. | 有时候我们看到的是所谓的干闪电 |
[09:17] | No, this wasn’t lightning. | 不 那不是闪电 |
[09:19] | It was a vehicle. | 是一种工具 |
[09:20] | It was a flying… thing. | 一种飞行器 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:26] | Where… Where are you staying? | 你住在哪儿 |
[09:28] | We’re at the Sleep Inn out on Route 4. | 四号路外的Sleep宾馆 |
[09:31] | Okay, well, I will call you if I hear anything. | 好的 如果我有什么消息会通知你的 |
[09:33] | Thank you so much for stopping by. | 谢谢你 |
[09:35] | Okay, can I just say one thing here? | 我能说一件事吗 |
[09:39] | Okay, I am not one of those, you know, nuts. | 我不是那种走火入魔的UFO粉丝 |
[09:42] | I’m a former detective. | 我以前是侦探 |
[09:44] | I work for the San Francisco Police quite a bit. | 常常和旧金山警局合作 |
[09:46] | In fact, you can call them. | – 你可以打给他们 |
[09:48] | That won’t be necessary. | – 没必要 |
[09:49] | I believe you saw what you saw. | 我相信你看到的 |
[09:52] | Let me show you something, Mr. Monk. | 你看看吧 Monk先生 |
[09:54] | These are the cases that I have pending. | 这些是我要办的案子 |
[09:56] | I’ve got a rabid raccoon on the loose. | 有只患狂犬病的浣熊跑了出来 |
[09:58] | And I’ve got teenagers knocking over some mailboxes. | 还有一群撬他人邮箱的年轻人 |
[10:01] | And now I’ve got Dolly who thinks that her neighbor’s gone missing. | 刚刚Dolly又说她的邻居失踪了 |
[10:04] | And this is a busy week for me. | 这周我忙得团团转 |
[10:06] | To tell you the truth, I kind of hope you’re right. | 说实话 我倒希望你说中了 |
[10:08] | I mean, a Martian invasion would be quite a nice change of pace around here. | 火星人入侵 至少能让这儿改头换面 |
[10:16] | Look there! What’s that? What’s that over there? | 看啊 那是什么 |
[10:19] | Mr. Monk, it’s a firefly. | -Monk先生 |
[10:20] | Oh, yeah. | 那是萤火虫 -是的 |
[10:22] | While I was at the library, | 我以前去图书馆做过UFO研究 |
[10:23] | I did some research on U… You know. | |
[10:26] | – UFOs. – Right. | – 没错 |
[10:27] | And they said it’s usually swamp gas. | 书上说通常那只是沼气引起的幻象 |
[10:30] | Yeah, you could be right. | 也许吧 |
[10:31] | Except we’re 3,000 miles from the nearest swamp. | 可离这儿最近的沼泽也有3000英里 |
[10:34] | I think I was just tired and seeing things. | – 可能是我太累 |
[10:37] | Yeah, that’s what I think. | 眼花了 – 没错 |
[10:38] | Mr. Monk, Ms. Teeger, | Monk先生 Teeger女士 |
[10:40] | I got your message about your staying another night. | 听说你们还要再住一晚 |
[10:42] | – Yeah, is that okay? – Sure, no problem. | 是的 有问题吗 |
[10:44] | Stay as long as you want. | 没有 想住多久就住多久 |
[10:45] | It’s nice to have the company | 有人陪伴蛮好 |
[10:46] | and the truth is it’s been pretty quiet. | 这儿一直都很冷清 |
[10:49] | Is there a problem with your room? | 您的房间有什么问题吗 |
[10:51] | I couldn’t help noticing all your cleaning supplies. | 我看您买了好多清洁用品 |
[10:53] | Oh, no, no. It’s fine. | 没事 |
[10:55] | The hotel’s great. | 宾馆很好 |
[10:56] | This is just a hobby. | 这只是习惯 |
[10:58] | He only bought one bag. | 他只买了一袋 |
[11:00] | That’s like giving you a gold star. | 这已经是对你莫大的肯定了 |
[11:04] | Natalie? | 真的? |
[11:05] | – Natalie, Natalie, Natalie. – What? | – 怎么了 |
[11:09] | Cheese and crackers. | – 额滴神啊上帝以及老天爷 |
[11:11] | You see that? | – 看见了吧 |
[11:13] | – Are you nodding? – Yeah, I am. | – 这下你信了吗 |
[11:18] | Whoa! | – 全信了 欢迎来地球 |
[12:47] | I bet they came from Andromeda | 他们肯定是来自仙女座 |
[12:49] | from the first or second nebulae, | 第一或第二星云 |
[12:51] | which means they’ve been traveling for 5,217 years. | 说明他们已经飞行了5217年 |
[12:54] | There are no inhabitable planets in the Andromeda galaxy, Nimrod. | 可仙女座星系没有适合居住的星球 Nimrod |
[12:58] | Don’t call him Nimrod. | – 别叫他Nimrod |
[12:59] | – It’s okay. It’s my name. – Oh. | – 没事 这是我名字 |
[13:01] | Hey! Guys! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[13:02] | Guys, you know there was a sighting here 65 years ago. | 听说65年前 也有人在这儿见过不寻常的物体 |
[13:05] | Government said that it was a weather balloon. | 可政府说是气象气球 |
[13:07] | – A weather balloon? – Excuse me. | – 气象气球? – 打扰一下 |
[13:10] | Did you make the video, the one on the internet? | 上传视频的就是你吧 |
[13:12] | That was me. | – 是我 |
[13:13] | Where’d you see it? | – 你在哪儿看到的 |
[13:14] | Over there, right above that tree. | 那边 |
[13:18] | Oh. | 就在树上面 |
[13:26] | Who are they? | 这是些什么人 |
[13:29] | Oh, it’s the internet, Mr. Monk. | 网上的 |
[13:30] | News like this travels fast. | Monk先生 网上消息传得就是快 |
[13:32] | Ah, the internet people. | 哦 网上的人 |
[13:34] | Hi. Is this the lobby? | 嘿 这是大厅吗 |
[13:36] | It’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[13:37] | What’s going on here? | 就在那边 这儿怎么了 |
[13:39] | Is there a loser convention in town? | 镇上开衰人大会? |
[13:40] | Somebody saw a flying saucer. | 有人看见了飞碟 |
[13:43] | A flying saucer? | – 飞碟? |
[13:44] | I know. | – 我知道 |
[13:45] | The image I saw was clearly a class four | 我曾经亲眼见过一架星际终结货船 |
[13:47] | intergalactic doom freighter. | |
[13:50] | Flying saucer? | 飞碟? |
[13:54] | They’re coming for the oxygen. | 他们是为氧气而来 |
[13:57] | Have the negotiations started yet? | 谈判开始了吗 |
[14:00] | Uh, we haven’t heard. | 我们没听说 对了 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna call the garage, see if the car’s ready. | 我要打给车行 看看车修好了没 |
[14:03] | Yeah, dial fast. Dial like the wind. | 没错 快打 速度 |
[14:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[14:07] | The hotel clerk said that you were the Alpha contact. | 酒店职员说你是首要接触者 |
[14:09] | The Alpha contact? | 首要接触者? |
[14:11] | The first to see them. | 就是第一个目击者 |
[14:14] | Did the saucer make any noise? Were the lights blinking? | 飞碟是否发出声响 发出闪光? |
[14:16] | And was it like a random blinking or was it more rhythmic? | 闪光是随机的 还是有节奏的? |
[14:20] | Were you probed? | 你被探测了吗 |
[14:21] | Uh, nah… nah… no. | 没有 |
[14:23] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[14:24] | Sometimes they probe you and give you an amnesia pill. | 你肯定吗 有时他们探测之后 会给你吃失忆药 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I’d remember. | 我还记得 |
[14:28] | Sometimes they give you a frontal lobotomy. | 我还记得 有时他们会对你做脑前额叶切除术 |
[14:30] | I’d still remember. Natalie! | 我都记得 Natalie |
[14:32] | Um, pardon me. Pardon me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:35] | The part’s not in yet. I think he’s still mad at you. | 零件还没到 我想他的气还没消 |
[14:38] | – Call him again. Call him back! – It was just two minutes ago. | 再打 两分钟前才打过的呀 |
[14:40] | Well, offer him more money. Offer to marry him! | 多给他钱 说你以身相许 |
[14:44] | They found the landing site! | 他们发现了着陆点 |
[15:05] | Excuse me. Don’t touch that. | 打扰一下 别碰 |
[15:08] | That could be evidence. | 可能是证据 |
[15:10] | One, two, three, four depressions. | 1 2 3 4个坑洼 |
[15:14] | Maybe it’s from the landing gear. | 可能是起落架造成的 |
[15:16] | Holy moly! This one actually might be real! | 天啊 这个可能是货真价实的 |
[15:19] | A real one finally. | 总算有个真的了 |
[15:21] | Can’t wait to tell my stepdad. | 我巴不得现在就告诉我继父 |
[15:23] | He’s been laughing at me for 20 years. | 他整整嘲笑了我20年 |
[15:25] | Look at these burn marks. | 看看这些燃烧痕迹 |
[15:26] | They must be from the… from the… | 肯定是… |
[15:28] | from the… what do you call it? The thrusters. | 叫什么来着 推进器留下的 |
[15:29] | Somebody should get a picture of this. | 应该拍照 |
[15:31] | So, what do you think? | |
[15:33] | I can’t think. | 你怎么看 |
[15:34] | All these internet people. | 我无法思考 这一群网上的人 |
[15:36] | We’re going to fan out and look for the rest of the fleet. | 我们打算分头寻找其他痕迹 |
[15:38] | Great idea. Fan out. | 好主意 |
[15:40] | Fan way out. | 分头寻找 |
[15:41] | Way, way, way, way out. | 尽量分散去找 |
[15:44] | Well, there was something here. | 这儿有过什么东西 |
[15:46] | I mean, something made these impressions. | 留下了这些印记 |
[15:50] | It had to be last night because it rained yesterday. | 肯定是在昨晚 因为昨天白天下雨 |
[15:54] | Mr. Monk, isn’t it possible? | Monk先生 |
[15:55] | We both saw what we saw. | 难道没可能是UFO吗 我们俩都亲眼看见了呀 |
[15:57] | No! No, it is not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[16:00] | Of course it’s possible. | 当然有可能 |
[16:02] | As Carl Sagan said, | 天文学家Carl Sagan说过 |
[16:04] | “It’s pure hubris to assume our tiny blue marble | 认为在浩瀚宇宙中 只有小小的蓝色地球上存在智慧生命 |
[16:07] | could contain the only intelligent life in the galaxy.” | 这样的想法太自以为是了 |
[16:10] | The aliens have arrived. | 外星人来过 |
[16:13] | – Or. – Or what? | – 或者 – 或者什么 |
[16:15] | Or anything. | 或者别的什么 |
[16:17] | Any other explanation. | 其他解释 |
[16:19] | It… It might have been some kind of a prank. | 说不定是大学生的恶作剧 |
[16:21] | – Maybe some college kids. – Why would they bother? | 他们为什么要添乱 |
[16:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:25] | All I know is it wasn’t from… outer space. | 我不知道 我只知道这不是来自于… 外太空 |
[16:30] | All right? | 是吗 |
[16:31] | Let’s agree to disagree, hmm? | 是吗 各自保留各自意见吧 |
[16:35] | Let’s agree to not even do that. | 还是别了 |
[16:38] | Wipe. | 纸巾 |
[16:40] | What is he doing? | |
[16:42] | He has a little germ thing. | 他干嘛呢 他对细菌有些敏感 |
[16:44] | You afraid of our germs? | 你害怕我们的细菌? |
[16:47] | Not yours in particular. Anybody’s. | 不是你们的 谁的都一样 |
[16:49] | – He’s not sweating. – Yeah, I noticed that too. | – 他没出汗 – 是啊 我也注意到了 |
[16:53] | How come you’re not sweating? | 你为什么不出汗呢 |
[16:55] | I don’t sweat. | 我不出汗 |
[16:56] | I… It’s a glandular thing. | 可能是腺分泌的问题吧 |
[16:58] | He was the Alpha contact. | 他是首要接触者 |
[16:59] | He was going like this. What do you think it means? | 他这样做 |
[17:02] | It’s some kind of signal. | – 这是什么意思 – 肯定是某种信号 |
[17:03] | No, it’s not a signal. | 不 |
[17:06] | It… It just helps me concentrate. | 不是信号 只是帮我集中精力 |
[17:07] | Can we see your belly button? | 能看看你的肚脐吗 |
[17:10] | No, you may not. | 不行 |
[17:17] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[17:19] | We’re showing you ours. | 我们给你看我们的 |
[17:21] | Now you show us yours. | 现在该你给我们看你的了 |
[17:23] | He has a belly button, okay? | 他真的有肚脐 |
[17:26] | Pretty sure. | – 确定一定以及肯定 – 真的吗 可你也没见过啊 |
[17:27] | You’re pretty sure? But you’ve never seen it. | – 确定一定以及肯定 – 真的吗 可你也没见过啊 |
[17:29] | He’s not an alien. | – 他不是外星人 – 你肯定吗 |
[17:31] | Are you sure about that? | – 他不是外星人 – 你肯定吗 |
[17:32] | 100%? What do you want from us? | 确定一定以及肯定? 你想从我们身上得到什么 |
[17:35] | How often do you excrete? | 你多久排泄一次 |
[17:37] | Oh. | – 我们的车还在修车厂 – 是啊 |
[17:38] | – See, our car’s in the shop. – Yeah. | – 我们的车还在修车厂 – 是啊 |
[17:40] | So, and we think it’s ready. | – 可能修好了 – |
[17:41] | And I think they’re calling, actually. It is ready. They just called me. | 他们打了电话 已经修好了 刚刚打给我的 |
[17:44] | Another day? | 还要一天? |
[17:45] | It’s my distributor. | 都怪我的批发商 |
[17:46] | He sent me the wrong part. | 他发错零件了 |
[17:48] | I guess he’s even more stupid than I am. | 我想他比我还蠢 |
[17:50] | – Here’s the thing, Bobo. – It’s Boom Boom. | – 是这样的 Bobo – 是Boom Boom |
[17:53] | Boom Boom. Sorry. | Boom Boom 抱歉 |
[17:54] | We really have to get back home, so we could pay extra | 我们真的要赶回去 |
[17:57] | if there’s any way we could expedite things. | 如果能快点修好 多花钱也没关系 |
[18:00] | Well, let’s see. | 那就看看吧 |
[18:02] | We’ll give him a call. | 给他打个电话 |
[18:05] | It’s ringing. | 电话响了 |
[18:07] | Charlie! | |
[18:09] | It’s your old pal, Boom Boom. | 是我呀 老朋友 Boom Boom |
[18:10] | Okay, listen, Boom Boom. About yesterday, | 听着 Boom Boom 昨天的事 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry I said you were stupid out loud. | 抱歉我大声说你是笨蛋 |
[18:16] | You’re not sorry you thought it, you’re just sorry you said it? | 你道歉是因为你这么说 而不是因为你这么想? |
[18:19] | Yeah, I’m not gonna apologize for thinking… | 是啊 我可不会为这个想法道歉… |
[18:21] | Just don’t say anything else! | 给我闭嘴 |
[18:22] | – I’m not… – Shh! | 我不会… |
[18:26] | We’re gonna check back in with you later, Boom Boom. | 我们稍后再联系 Boom |
[18:28] | Thank you. | Boom 谢谢 |
[18:39] | Over here! | 在这儿 |
[18:41] | Not so loud. You’ll scare them away. | 在这儿 别这么大声 小心把他们吓走了 |
[18:42] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会的 |
[19:00] | Saw a movie once about an extra terrestrial | 我看过一部外星人的电影 |
[19:02] | who didn’t know he was an extra terrestrial. | 他并不知道自己是外星人 |
[19:05] | They rewired his brain or something. | 因为他们置换了他的大脑 |
[19:07] | I don’t watch movies. Give me bad dreams. | 我不看电影 会做噩梦 |
[19:11] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[19:12] | In the movie, the extra terrestrial had bad dreams. | 真有意思 电影里的外星人也做噩梦 |
[19:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:20] | Mr. Monk, you mentioned you were a detective. | Monk先生 |
[19:23] | I took the liberty of calling San Francisco. | 你说过你是侦探 我冒昧地打给旧金山警局 |
[19:25] | Spoke to Leland Stottlemeyer. | 和Leland |
[19:27] | He spoke very highly of you. | Stottlemeyer通了话 他对你评价很高 |
[19:29] | I wonder if you could help us out. | 我想请你帮忙 |
[19:34] | Edward Garcia, Adrian Monk, Natalie Teeger. | 这是Adrian Monk Natalie Teeger |
[19:38] | Dr. Garcia and I don’t get many cases like this, | Garcia医生和我很少遇到这种案子 |
[19:41] | so we want to be sure that we got it right. | 所以我们要确定不会弄错 |
[19:45] | Oh, God. Oh, no! | 哦 天啊 不 |
[19:46] | Oh, the poor thing. | 可怜啊 |
[19:49] | The missing woman? | 这就是那个失踪女人? |
[19:51] | I owe Dolly a big apology. | 我欠Dolly一个大大的道歉 |
[19:54] | This is, or was Marge Larkin. | 她叫Marge Larkin |
[19:57] | Where’s her face? | 她的脸呢 |
[19:58] | Coyotes, probably. | 可能被狼吃了 |
[20:00] | She’s been five days, maybe six in the sun. | 她在太阳下暴晒了五六天 |
[20:04] | She was a hiker? | 她是驴友吗 |
[20:05] | Marge was a lot of things. | Marge对很多事都有涉猎 |
[20:07] | She, uh, she came into a little bit of money | 几年前她父母去世后 |
[20:08] | a few years ago when her parents died, | 她继承了一笔钱 |
[20:10] | and so she just dabbled | 什么事都喜欢去试试 |
[20:12] | in all kinds of things. | |
[20:13] | Yoga, spelunking, trout farming. | 瑜伽 洞穴探险 养鱼 |
[20:17] | And apparently hiking. | 显然还有徒步旅行 |
[20:20] | Where’s her face? | 她的脸呢 |
[20:21] | We already talked about the face, okay? | 她的脸呢 这个问题已经谈过了 |
[20:23] | Where did they find her? | 他们在哪儿发现的她 |
[20:24] | A couple of those UFO aficionados found her | 几个UFO迷在西边五英里外的 |
[20:27] | in the foothills about five miles west. | 小山里发现了她 |
[20:29] | Just lucky break. | 还算走运 |
[20:31] | They were all out there looking for E.T. | 他们原本是去找外星人 |
[20:34] | She could’ve been out there forever. | 不然她永远也不会被发现 |
[20:36] | I figure she was hiking along the ridge, | 我想她当时沿着山脊走 |
[20:39] | fell somehow, hit her head, and died instantly. | 不慎失足 头部着地 当场死亡 |
[20:43] | And then the coyotes must’ve dragged the body | 尸体被狼拖出一英里外 |
[20:46] | about a mile, maybe two, into the desert. | 或许两英里 |
[20:48] | Dr. Garcia’s written “accidental death” | Garcia开具了意外死亡的证明 |
[20:51] | on the certificate, | |
[20:53] | but I asked him to write it in pencil | 不过我让他先用铅笔写 |
[20:54] | because I wanted to get a second opinion. | 我想听听其他意见 |
[20:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:57] | It’s a very small town, Mr. Monk. | 为什么 这个镇很小很小 Monk先生 |
[20:59] | Marge And Marge Larkin was as close as we have | |
[21:01] | to an important person. | Larkin和我们关系很好 对我们来说很重要 |
[21:03] | So, like I said, I wanted to get this right. | 我说过 我要让真相大白 |
[21:11] | Yeah, please. | 请吧 |
[21:18] | So, head trauma. | 头部外伤 |
[21:19] | She fell face first. | 脸先着地 |
[21:41] | There’s no defensive wounds. | 没有自卫性伤口 |
[21:43] | No… No scratches. | 没有划痕 |
[21:46] | So, she didn’t put her hands out when she fell. | 她摔下来时没有伸手 |
[22:00] | These clothes appear to be new. | 衣服像是新的 |
[22:03] | Sleeves are too short. | 袖子太短了 |
[22:20] | And the treads on these boots, | 鞋底 |
[22:23] | they’re not warn down at all. | 完全没有磨损 |
[22:33] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[22:38] | Silicon packet. | 干燥剂 |
[22:41] | They sometimes put them in new boots. | 通常放在新鞋里 |
[22:44] | Well, she couldn’t have been hiking, not with that in her shoe. | 她不可能穿着这双靴子徒步旅行 |
[22:48] | Mm-mmm. | |
[22:49] | What does it mean? | 这说明什么 |
[22:53] | It means that somebody dressed her after she was dead. | 说明在她死后 有人给她换了衣服 |
[22:59] | After she was murdered. | 在她被杀后 |
[23:06] | Thank you again for calling me. | 谢谢你通知我 |
[23:08] | Of course we called you, Kyle. You’re her brother. | 当然要通知你 Kyle 你是她弟弟嘛 |
[23:11] | Is there anybody else we should notify? | 我们还应该通知其他人吗 |
[23:13] | No, it was just me and Marge. | 不了 家里只有我和Marge |
[23:16] | Can’t believe she kept all this junk. | 她居然把这个废物也留着 |
[23:17] | It’s like a pawn shop. | 活像当铺 |
[23:20] | When was the last time you were here? | 你最后一次来这儿是什么时候 |
[23:23] | 6 1/2 years ago, my father’s funeral. | 六年半前 我父亲的葬礼 |
[23:25] | It’s no secret. | 这不是什么秘密 |
[23:27] | Marge and I, we weren’t close. | Marge和我的关系不太好 |
[23:29] | Mm-hmm. | |
[23:31] | You… You never spoke. | 你从没说过 |
[23:33] | Oh, Christmas, birthdays. | 圣诞节 生日还是要联系 |
[23:36] | Families, you know. It’s complicated. | 家人嘛 清官难断家务事 |
[23:38] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 她的花快枯死了 我能浇浇水吗 |
[23:39] | Her plants are dying. Do you mind? | 抱歉 她的花快枯死了 我能浇浇水吗 |
[23:41] | Sure, thank you. | 当然可以 谢谢 |
[23:42] | Marge loved these plants. | Marge喜欢花花草草 |
[23:44] | Wasn’t crazy about people but she loved her foliage. | 对人不怎么关心 对植物却喜欢得很 |
[23:48] | Last I heard you opened a shop in San Diego. | 上次我听说你在圣地亚哥开了家店 |
[23:51] | Yeah, it was fun while it lasted. | 是的 店蛮有趣的 |
[23:54] | I filed chapter 11 a year ago. Whole mall went under. | 不过我已经申请破产保护了 整条商业街都倒闭了 |
[23:58] | You need a deputy? | 你需要副手吗 |
[24:00] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[24:01] | It’s double-sided tape. | 双面胶 |
[24:04] | There was a rug here. | 这儿曾有块地毯 |
[24:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:13] | It’s from a shirt. | 衬衣上的 |
[24:16] | A new shirt. | 新衬衣 |
[24:20] | I think she was killed here | 她就是在这间屋被杀的 |
[24:23] | in this room. | |
[24:25] | And then redressed. | 然后被换了衣服 |
[24:27] | You really think someone murdered my sister? | 你真觉得我姐姐是被谋杀的? |
[24:31] | Sheriff, I’d like to see where they found the body. | 治安官 我想看看发现尸体的地方 |
[24:34] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[24:36] | What the hell is that? | 什么声音 |
[24:42] | They think that Mr. Monk is from outer space. | 他们认为Monk先生是外太空来的 |
[24:52] | He’s not. | 他真不是 |
[24:58] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:00] | Get off the van, you freak! | 嘿 离我的车远点 你们这群怪物 |
[25:02] | What’s wrong with you? | 出什么毛病了 |
[25:04] | My sister just died. | 我姐姐尸骨未寒 |
[25:06] | There he is! | 他在那儿 |
[25:08] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪儿 |
[25:09] | I was born in Marin County. | 我出生在Marin郡 |
[25:11] | Really, he’s not alien. He’s just persnickety. | 他真不是外星人 只是很挑剔 |
[25:13] | – What is love? – I don’t know. | – 爱是什么 – 我不知道 |
[25:15] | – What is the frequency? – Uh, yeah, I don’t know. | – 频率是多少 – 我不知道 |
[25:17] | Really, he doesn’t know the frequency. | 他真不知道什么频率 |
[25:18] | – Can we touch you? – No, don’t touch him! | – 能摸摸你吗 – 别碰他 |
[25:20] | Our germs are poison to him! | 我们的细菌对他有毒 |
[25:22] | Actually, that one’s kind of true. | 这话倒不假 |
[25:23] | Please, Monk, we’ve been waiting for so long. | Monk先生 拜托了 这一刻我们等了太久 |
[25:26] | – We just need some answers. – You just stay back. | – 我们只想要答案 – 退后 |
[25:28] | We’ve got some earth business to take care of. | 我们要去处理一些地球上的事 |
[25:31] | Make him show you his belly button! | 一定要看看他的肚脐呀 |
[25:34] | Yeah, that’s right! | 没错 |
[25:40] | They found the body here against this rock. | 尸体是在岩石边被发现的 |
[25:43] | The coyote tracks heading west, but they’re gone now. | 狼的痕迹朝西 不过现在它们不在 |
[25:46] | Can they drag a body that far? | 它们能把尸体拖这么远? |
[25:48] | Oh, sure. I’ve seen them drag a deer carcass seven miles. | 当然 我还见过它们把一头鹿的尸体 拖出了七英里 |
[25:52] | Shh… Listen. | 听 |
[25:54] | Somebody’s here. | 有人来了 |
[25:56] | Thought I saw something following us. | 之前我就觉得有人跟踪我们 |
[25:59] | Must be one of your UFO buddies. | 肯定是你UFO的伙计们 |
[26:02] | What the hell did you say to them anyway? | 你究竟对他们说了什么 |
[26:03] | Nothing. I was just minding my own business. | 我什么也没说 我只关心自己的事 |
[26:06] | Was being myself. | 做我自己 |
[26:07] | And suddenly everybody wants to know the frequency. | 突然之间 所有人都想知道什么频率 |
[26:15] | For the love of God, Mr. Monk! | 天啊 |
[26:16] | Show them your belly button! | 就给他们看看肚脐 不行吗 |
[26:18] | – Never! – Get down! | – 想都别想 – 趴下 |
[26:20] | – Get down! – It’s Sandy. | – 快趴下 – 有沙子 |
[26:21] | Well, just squat! Squat! | 那就蹲下 |
[26:27] | Stay down. | 待在这儿 |
[26:31] | – Ow! – Oh, no! | 不 |
[26:32] | Oh, God! Look, you’re bleeding! | 天啊 你流血了 |
[26:34] | It’s probably from the bullet. | 中弹了 |
[26:37] | Ow. | |
[26:38] | Wait, listen, listen. | 等等 快听 |
[26:39] | I think he’s leaving. | 他走了 |
[26:48] | Come in. | 我是Fletcher治安官 |
[26:49] | This is Sheriff Fletcher. Hello, anybody? | 有人吗 |
[26:53] | – What about the cell? – No signal. | – 手机怎么样 – 没信号 |
[26:56] | Well, at least he didn’t kill us. | 至少他没杀我们 |
[26:58] | Are we sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:59] | Let’s review the situation, shall we? | 瞧瞧眼下的处境 |
[27:02] | We’re in the desert. | 被困沙漠之中 |
[27:04] | No car, no radio. | 没车 没无线电 |
[27:07] | And coyotes… face-eating coyotes… | 狼 吃人脸的狼 |
[27:12] | And things that eat the face-eating coyotes, | 还有吃吃人脸的狼的动物 |
[27:15] | and things that eat the things that eat… | 吃吃吃人脸的狼的动物的动物 |
[27:17] | Yeah, we get it. | 别说了 我们明白 |
[27:18] | He left us for dead. | 他把我们留在这儿活活等死 |
[27:20] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[27:21] | Well, I would very much like to disappoint him. | 他的如意算盘要落空了 |
[27:24] | One of us is gonna have to go get help. | 有人必须去求救 |
[27:26] | The highway’s about 15 miles that way. | 那边15英里外就是高速路 |
[27:29] | All right, Natalie and I will go. | 好的 Natalie和我去 |
[27:32] | Mr. Monk, we can’t leave him. He’s been shot. | Monk先生 不能丢下他 他中弹了 |
[27:34] | All right. | 那好 |
[27:35] | Natalie and I will stay here. | Natalie和我留下 |
[27:37] | Mr. Monk, he can’t walk. | Monk先生 他走不动 |
[27:38] | Well, what do you suggest, Natalie? | 那你的建议是什么呢 Natalie |
[27:40] | Do you have any ideas at all? | 你有什么好建议吗 |
[27:42] | Yeah. You get help. | 你去求救 |
[27:43] | I stay here and take care of the sheriff. | 我留下来照顾治安官 |
[27:49] | Any ideas at all. | 还有别的主意吗 |
[27:50] | Because if you do, I’d really like to hear them. | 有的话 我洗耳恭听 |
[27:54] | So, no ideas. | 没了 |
[27:58] | Not a one. | 就这个 |
[28:22] | Uhn! | |
[28:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:31] | Just keep going, Mr. Monk. | 继续往前走 |
[28:32] | You can do it! | Monk先生 你做得到 |
[28:41] | What are you doing? That’s the only water you have. | 你干嘛 |
[28:43] | Don’t waste it! | 那是你唯一的水 别浪费啊 |
[28:44] | They’re all sandy. | 全是沙子 |
[28:46] | No, Mr. Monk. Save the water. | 不 Monk先生 |
[28:48] | Just go! Go! | 省着点用 快走啊 |
[29:11] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[30:21] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[30:23] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话呢 |
[30:26] | Who are you talking to? | |
[30:28] | It’s evidence. Let’s take it with us. | 这是证据 带上它 |
[30:43] | I usually have some candy in here. | 我一般会在这儿放点糖果 |
[30:46] | Here. Here’s some breath mints. | 这儿 这儿有薄荷糖 |
[30:50] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[30:55] | I’m gonna ask you if that was a coyote and you say no. | 我问你那是不是狼叫声 你回答不是 |
[31:00] | Was that a coyote? | 那是不是狼叫声 |
[31:03] | No. | 不是 |
[31:05] | Really, was it a coyote? | 说真的 是不是狼叫声 |
[31:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:20] | I’m sweating. | 我在流汗 |
[31:23] | Look, I’m sweating! | 瞧啊 |
[31:25] | Okay. | 我在流汗 |
[31:28] | I’m human. | 我是人 |
[31:31] | Not particularly proud of it. | 虽然不怎么引以为傲 |
[31:35] | I’m human, okay? | 我是人类 |
[31:37] | Oh, this is it. | 就这样 |
[31:40] | This is where it ends. | 到头了 |
[31:44] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[31:46] | Surrounded by dirt. | 周围全是沙子 |
[31:49] | Covered in dirt. | 身上全是沙子 |
[31:59] | You win, dirt! | 你赢了 沙子 |
[32:00] | Congratulations, dirt! | 恭喜 沙子 |
[32:05] | Well played. | 干得好 |
[32:09] | Oh, Natalie, you were right. | Natalie 你说得对 |
[32:12] | You called it. I’m dying alone. | 你说中了 我要孤零零地死去 |
[32:16] | I don’t want to die alone. | 我不想孤零零地死去 |
[32:19] | I want people… | 给我几个人吧… |
[32:22] | people… | 人… |
[32:25] | I said it… | 人… |
[32:27] | I like people. | 我喜欢人 |
[32:29] | Gimme a chance! | 给我个机会 |
[32:31] | Just give me once more chance. | 再给我个机会吧 |
[32:33] | I’ll be nice. I’ll be… I’ll be good. | 我会做个好人 |
[32:36] | I’ll be… I’ll be empathetic. | 我会设身处地为别人着想 |
[32:38] | I’ll be the empathetic detective. | 我会做个有同情心的侦探 |
[32:41] | Just… Just send me some people! | 给我几个人吧 |
[32:46] | Please! | 拜托 |
[32:48] | I need people. | 给我几个人吧 |
[32:51] | People. | 人 |
[32:53] | People! | 人 |
[32:54] | People. | 人 |
[32:56] | There he is! | Monk先生 |
[33:00] | Not these people. | 不是这些人 |
[33:11] | Doctor, doctor, I think he’s awake. | 医生 |
[33:13] | Mr. Monk? | 他醒了 Monk先生? |
[33:22] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[33:25] | “Floss.” | 牙线 |
[33:26] | Floss? | 牙线? |
[33:28] | He means his teeth. | 他说的是牙齿 |
[33:29] | Mr. Monk, you flossed your teeth last night in the hospital | Monk先生 |
[33:33] | for about three hours. | 昨晚你在医院里用牙线清洁了牙齿 足足三个小时 |
[33:35] | Then you took a four-hour shower. | 然后洗了四个小时的澡 |
[33:36] | I don’t think there’s any hot water left in the whole state. | 整个州的热水都被你洗光了 |
[33:40] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再试试 |
[33:41] | Adrian, when they found you, | Adrian 他们发现你时 |
[33:43] | you were carrying this bag. | 你手里拿着这个袋子 |
[33:45] | You wouldn’t let go of it. | 不肯松手 |
[33:47] | I think it’s important. | 我想这很重要 |
[33:48] | I’m looking at batteries, engine lubricant, | 这里有电池 |
[33:51] | eye glass wipes. | 发动机润滑油 眼镜布 |
[33:53] | I know what happened. | 我知道真相了 |
[33:55] | You mean about the UFO or about Marge’s murder? | 你是说UFO还是Marge的案子? |
[33:58] | Both. | 都知道了 |
[33:59] | It’s all connected. | 全都连系起来了 |
[34:01] | The eye glass wipes, they’re Kyle Larkin’s. | 眼镜布是Kyle Larkin的 |
[34:05] | He killed his sister. | 他杀了他姐姐 |
[34:08] | For the money, of course. | 当然是为了钱 |
[34:10] | He put her in a hiking outfit | 他给她换上徒步旅行的服装 |
[34:12] | and dumped her body in the desert. | 去沙漠里弃尸 |
[34:15] | It would look like an accident. | 伪造意外的假象 |
[34:17] | Like she was out hiking, | 让人以为她去徒步旅行 |
[34:19] | lost her footing, and fell. | 不慎失足摔下山 |
[34:21] | As soon as anybody found the body, | 一旦她的尸体被发现 |
[34:23] | he’d be rich. | 钱就到手了 |
[34:25] | He went home and waited for the call | 他回家等电话 |
[34:27] | that his sister’s body had been discovered. | 等人通知他姐姐的尸体被发现的消息 |
[34:30] | But something was wrong. The call never came. | 可是事情出了差错 电话一直没响 |
[34:33] | He realized the coyotes must’ve dragged it away. | 他意识到尸体肯定被狼拖走了 |
[34:37] | Without the body, he couldn’t prove she was dead. | 没有尸体 他无法证明姐姐已死 |
[34:40] | He had to find it, but how? | 尸体必须被发现 可是怎么被发现 |
[34:43] | You said Kyle owned a store. | 你说Kyle开过店 |
[34:46] | I could make out some of the lettering | 我在他的车上隐约看见几个字 |
[34:48] | on the door of his van. | |
[34:50] | It said “models and hobbies.” | “兴趣模型” |
[34:53] | That’s right. He sold kits for model trains. | 没错 他卖火车模型 |
[34:56] | And airplanes. | 飞机模型 |
[34:58] | And airplanes. | |
[35:00] | More. | 还要 |
[35:11] | He needed somebody else to find that body. | 他需要有人找到尸体 |
[35:15] | Anybody else. | |
[35:16] | So he built a UFO. | 于是做了一架UFO |
[35:19] | It was a just a remote control model. | 其实只是遥控模型 |
[35:22] | Then he made what looked like a landing site. | 他又伪造了着陆点 |
[35:25] | He knew somebody would see it and the news would spread. | 他知道肯定会被人发现 消息会马上传开 |
[35:28] | He knew the internet people would come. | 网上的人会蜂拥赶来 |
[35:32] | They believe anything. | 这些人什么都信 |
[35:35] | So basically he was putting together a search party. | 如此说来 他召集了一支搜寻队 |
[35:38] | He just needed people out there looking around the desert. | 他只需要人们去沙漠里寻找 |
[35:41] | He knew someone would eventually find his sister. | 最后尸体肯定会被发现的 |
[35:45] | It has been an honor to watch you guys work. | 看你们破案 实在荣幸之至 |
[35:48] | Mr. Monk, Ms. Teeger, | Monk先生 Teeger女士 |
[35:50] | I am going to be forever grateful | 你们的车在我的小小辖区抛锚 |
[35:52] | that your vehicle broke down in my neck of the woods. | 我实在感激不尽 |
[35:54] | But if you will excuse me, | 不过现在我要失陪了 |
[35:56] | I have a suspect I need to go arrest. | 我要去抓疑犯 |
[36:00] | Your fan club’s here. | 嘿 你的粉丝团来了 |
[36:02] | They’re gonna be mighty disappointed that none of this was real. | 一切都是假的 他们肯定会大失所望 |
[36:05] | I’ll tell them. | 我去告诉他们 |
[36:06] | Let me… let me talk to them. | 我去告诉他们 我去和他们谈谈 |
[36:09] | I’ll let them down easy. | 我很容易就能说服他们 |
[36:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:16] | Okay, Natalie. Watch this. | Natalie 好好瞧着 |
[36:43] | Hello, again. | 你们好 |
[36:45] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[36:46] | Hello, again. I have some good news. | 你们好 我有个好消息 |
[36:49] | The object we saw was not a UFO. | 我们看见的不是UFO |
[36:51] | It was just a toy. | 只是个玩具 |
[36:53] | A remote control model designed by a man | 是个遥控模型 |
[36:56] | who murdered his sister. | 设计者是杀害自己姐姐的凶手 |
[36:57] | You’ll read all about it tomorrow in the newspaper. | 具体情况明天见报 |
[37:01] | So you can all go now. | 你们可以走了 |
[37:04] | Please, go home. | 回家吧 |
[37:06] | Go, please. | 请离开吧 |
[37:08] | Stop wasting your time. | 别再浪费时间 |
[37:12] | Live life. | 好好生活 |
[37:15] | Find, you know, employment and… | 找份工作 |
[37:19] | fall in love. | 爱一场 |
[37:20] | You’re human. | 你们是人类 |
[37:22] | Right? | 是吗 |
[37:23] | It’s a gift. | 是吗 |
[37:24] | It’s a precious, precious thing. | 生命是神赐的礼物 无比珍贵 |
[37:27] | You want to appreciate it. | 要好好珍惜 享受生活 |
[37:32] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[37:35] | Wow. Mr. Monk, good for you. | Monk先生 |
[37:38] | That was great. | 太棒了 |
[37:39] | You were sensitive and respectful. | 情真意切 让人肃然起敬 |
[37:41] | That’s the nicest thing I’ve ever seen… | 是我见过最棒的… |
[37:43] | – Anyone? – Not anyone, but you. | – 所有人之中? – 不 是你 |
[37:45] | The nicest thing I’ve ever seen you do. | 是你做过的最棒的事 |
[37:52] | Is there a problem? | |
[37:53] | You’re not fooling anyone? | -有问题吗 -你是在糊弄我们吧 |
[37:55] | Excuse me? | – 什么 – 我们才不信你的话 |
[37:56] | We don’t believe a word of that. | – 什么 – 我们才不信你的话 |
[37:58] | Yeah, that was no model. | 那可不是模型 |
[38:00] | And it’s obviously a cover-up. | 显然是在掩饰 |
[38:02] | You’re just trying to manipulate us. | 你忽悠我们 |
[38:06] | Yeah, we want the truth. | 我们要的是真相 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:16] | Earth people of the net, | 网上的地球人 |
[38:20] | you were right. | 你们说得没错 |
[38:22] | I am not… | 我不是… |
[38:26] | human. | 人类 |
[38:30] | I traveled here to your… | 我旅行至此 |
[38:33] | How do you say? | 来到你们所谓的… |
[38:36] | Planet… | 星球 |
[38:38] | On a class four intergalactic doom freighter. | 乘坐一架星际终结货船 |
[38:41] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[38:42] | I was sent to, you know, | 我就知道 我来此的任务 |
[38:45] | prepare the way | 是扫除障碍 |
[38:48] | and to… | |
[38:50] | observe things | 观察 |
[38:53] | and probe things | 探测 |
[38:56] | and do alien… things to everyone. | 做外星人的事 |
[39:09] | – Hello? – Hello. | – 好啊 – 好啊 |
[39:12] | You’re in the paper today. | 今天你上报了哦 |
[39:13] | Kyle Larkin confessed to killing his sister. | Kyle Larkin招供了 |
[39:15] | He confessed to everything. | 一切都供认不讳 |
[39:17] | I guess he didn’t have any choice | 他们在他的车里发现了证据 |
[39:19] | after all that evidence they’d found in his van. | 他别无选择 只有招了 |
[39:21] | What about the tinfoil brigade? | 那支锡箔队伍呢 |
[39:23] | Are they still out front? | 还在外面吗 |
[39:24] | Just a few. Most of them went home. | 没剩几个了 大部分都回家了 |
[39:26] | – You need some help? – No, no, I’m fine. | 要帮忙吗 不 我很好 |
[39:29] | Just cleaning. | 就清理清理 |
[39:30] | I haven’t dusted up here for two or three… | 上次清理还是在两三个… |
[39:32] | Hours. | 小时前 |
[39:43] | What are you doing? | – 你干嘛呢 |
[39:45] | Nothing. | – 没什么 |
[39:47] | Were you trying to look inside my shirt? | 你想往我衬衣里看? |
[39:49] | No, no. | 瞎说什么呢 |
[39:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:51] | You don’t think I have a belly button. | 连你也觉得我没有肚脐 |
[39:54] | No! | 没 |
[39:55] | No. | 我才没有 |
[39:57] | It’s just ever since we got back, | 只是回来之后 |
[39:59] | I’ve been having crazy dreams. | 我老做些乱七八糟的梦 |
[40:01] | About me, Natalie? | 关于我的吗 Natalie |
[40:03] | I’m not from outer space. | 我可不是外太空来的 |
[40:05] | I know. I’m sure you’re not. | 我知道 我肯定你不是 |
[40:11] | – Can I see it? – No, you may not! | – 我能看看吗 – 不能 |
[40:15] | Honestly. | 实话告诉你 |
[40:17] | I am as human as anything in this room. | 我和这屋里的所有东西一样 都是来自于地球 |
[40:20] | See, right there. Right there! | 瞧 就是这样 |
[40:22] | When you say things like that, it doesn’t make sense. | 每次你这样说话 就不对劲 |
[40:24] | Anybody would be curious. | 谁都会好奇的 |
[40:28] | – Just a peek! Just a peek! – No! | – 就一眼 一眼嘛 – 不行 |
[40:30] | – Get away from me! – Come on, come on, come on! | – 离我远点 – 别啊 |
[40:32] | No! | 不 |
[40:33] | Why not? Because it’s an outie? | 为什么不 难道你是凸肚脐? |
[40:35] | Come on, Mr. Monk. You can’t stay in there forever. | Monk先生 拜托 你总不会一辈子不出来吧 |
[40:37] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[40:38] | Mr. Monk, come on! | Monk先生 别这样嘛 |
[40:42] | Leave me alone or I will destroy your whole planet. | 离我远点 否则我毁了你整个星球 |
[40:48] | Mr. Monk, come on. | Monk先生 拜托 |
[40:52] | Little peek. Little one, come on. | 就一眼嘛 拜托 |