时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Five, six, seven, eight! | 五 六 七 八 |
[01:11] | Hey, Joe, I wanna walk. | 乔 我想下来走 |
[01:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:17] | George! | 乔治 |
[01:22] | George! | 乔治 |
[01:24] | George? | 乔治 |
[01:25] | George? | 乔治 |
[01:31] | – George! – What? | -乔治 -怎么了 |
[01:32] | Stay with us, please. | 别乱跑 |
[01:35] | Stay with us, please. | 别乱跑 |
[01:37] | Come on. | 来 |
[01:40] | You said I could have dessert. I don’t wanna go home! | 你说我可以吃甜点的 我不想回家 |
[01:43] | You said I could have dessert after. | 你说我可以吃甜点的 |
[01:43] | You had ice cream before, remember? | 你吃过冰激凌了 记得吗 |
[01:46] | All that sugar will make you sick. | 糖吃多了会生病的 |
[01:47] | I am not sick. | 我没病 |
[01:52] | Hey, look at me. Hey. Okay. | 看着我 好吗 |
[01:54] | Look me in the eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[01:56] | – Is that true? – Yes. | -是真的吗 -是的 |
[01:58] | – That’s true. That’s not a lie. – No. | -这是真的 不是谎言 -嗯 |
[02:00] | – No fever? No aches? No pains? – No. No. | -没发烧 没有疼痛吗 -没有 没有 |
[02:04] | Stick your tongue out. | 把舌头伸出来 |
[02:06] | Yeah, you say “aah…” | 对 然后说”啊” |
[02:09] | Yeah, that checks out. | 嗯 没问题 |
[02:11] | That’s a healthy kid. I’m sorry. | 这孩子很健康 我很抱歉 |
[02:14] | It’ll take an hour to get across the park. | 穿过公园要一个小时呢 |
[02:17] | Will it take an hour to get across the park? | 穿过公园需要一个小时吗 |
[02:18] | – No. – No. | -不需要 -不需要 |
[02:20] | That’s a fast kid. That’s a tiger. | 这孩子跑得快 这是一只老虎 |
[02:22] | Aren’t you a tiger? What do tigers say? | 你是老虎吗 老虎怎么叫 |
[02:27] | That’s what a tiger says. | 老虎就是这么叫的 |
[02:28] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:35] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[02:39] | It’s Nancy. | 我是南希 |
[02:40] | Breaux. | 布里欧 |
[02:43] | How ya doing? | 你好吗 |
[02:44] | How’s the move? | 搬家感觉怎么样 |
[02:46] | Uh, yeah, it’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[02:47] | I’m here with Stewy. You met him at your wedding. | 我和斯图伊一起来的 你在婚礼上见过他 |
[02:50] | – Joe! I’m sorry. – Yeah, yeah. | -乔 抱歉 -我在这 |
[02:51] | – Joe! – Meet me out front, all right? Twenty minutes. | -乔 -在前门等我 好吗 20分钟 |
[02:54] | Joe. Wait! | 乔 等等 |
[02:55] | They are so cute. | 他们真可爱 |
[02:58] | Let me see your ring. | 让我看看你的戒指 |
[03:03] | – Dead. – Yeah, I guess. | -太扯了 -是吧 |
[03:05] | When Joe came back from New Haven with a fiancée, | 乔带着未婚妻和一个孩子从纽黑文回来时 |
[03:08] | and a kid, it was like, “What?” | 我们都非常惊讶 |
[03:11] | We didn’t even know he was seeing anybody. | 我们都不知道他在谈恋爱 |
[03:13] | Yeah, I guess it happened fast. | 是啊 我们的进展太快了 |
[03:16] | And you’re so different. | 你真的很不一样 |
[03:20] | What? | 什么 |
[03:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:41] | Joe! | 乔 |
[03:46] | Joe! | 乔 |
[03:49] | George! George! George! | 乔治 乔治 乔治 |
[03:55] | What’s the matter? Hey, you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[03:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[04:03] | Come here. | 来 |
[04:08] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[04:10] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[04:20] | Oh, thank God. What happened? Where’d you go? | 谢天谢地 怎么回事 你去哪儿了 |
[04:24] | I’ve been so-running all over the place. | 我到处在找你 |
[04:29] | Did he tell you what happened? Annie? | 他告诉你发生了什么吗 安妮 |
[04:32] | No. | 没有 |
[04:34] | – Are you the dad? – Yes. | -你是孩子的爸爸吗 -是的 |
[04:35] | He’s the stepdad. | 他是继父 |
[04:38] | He just said he needed to go to the bathroom– | 他说他要去洗手间 |
[04:40] | – And then what? – Nothing. I– Just ran off again. | -然后呢 -没了 然后又跑丢了 |
[04:46] | You really scared me, bud. | 你真的吓到我了 伙计 |
[04:49] | – He didn’t say what happened? – He hasn’t said a word. | -他没说发生了什么吗 -他什么都没说 |
[04:55] | Baby. Go on. | 宝贝 说吧 |
[04:58] | You’re not in any trouble. | 你没有惹任何麻烦 |
[05:02] | Baby, go on. | 宝贝 说吧 |
[05:06] | Someone was chasing me. | 有人在追我 |
[05:08] | Who? Who was chasing you? | 谁 谁在追你 |
[05:10] | A monster. | 一个怪物 |
[05:19] | Wh-Wh-What did the monster look like? | 那个怪物长什么样 |
[05:24] | Black eyes. | 黑眼圈 |
[05:29] | He tried to eat me. | 他想吃了我 |
[05:32] | That is scary, kid. | 太吓人了 孩子 |
[05:34] | – Are you sure… – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[05:36] | …that’s what happened? | 是这样吗 |
[05:37] | It wasn’t a person who was chasing you? | 不是一个人在追你吗 |
[05:39] | – Here, here. Let me do that for you. Thank you. – No, I’m sure. | -来 我帮你吧 谢谢 -不 我确定 |
[05:43] | Can you do this with your wrist? | 你的手腕可以这样吗 |
[05:45] | Like that. Does that hurt? | 像这样 疼吗 |
[05:47] | – Kinda. – Okay. I’m just gonna wrap this up for you. | -有点疼 -好 我帮你包起来 |
[05:50] | All right? | 好吗 |
[05:52] | You’re a brave little tiger, aren’t you? | 你是一只勇敢的小老虎 不是吗 |
[05:58] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:10] | Car’s waiting. | 车在等我们 |
[06:14] | He has a sprained wrist, Joe. | 他手腕扭伤了 乔 |
[06:15] | I know, I know. It’s a story. | 我知道 咱们都听他说了 |
[06:17] | What happened to him? I have never seen him so shook. | 他怎么了 我从没见过他这么害怕 |
[06:23] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他聊聊的 |
[06:25] | First, let’s get him fixed up. | 我们先把他治好 |
[06:27] | ‘Kay? | 好吗 |
[06:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:35] | – Hey, baby. – We’re going to 2nd and Presbyterian. | -宝贝 -第二大道和长老会街交叉口 |
[06:38] | Children’s Hospital. | 儿童医院 |
[08:23] | I’m so sorry. The 10 was a nightmare. | 真的很抱歉 10号公路太堵了 |
[08:27] | – What’s going on? – There’s someone here. | -怎么回事 -家里有人 |
[08:30] | – What do you mean there’s someone here? – I don’t know. | -什么叫家里有人 -我也不知道 |
[08:32] | I heard noises out back. | 我听到后面有动静 |
[08:42] | Someone is out there. | 外面有人 |
[08:51] | All right. Get my phone. | 好了 把我手机拿来 |
[09:06] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[09:08] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[09:14] | That was a good one. | 我真的被吓到了 |
[09:15] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[09:16] | – Look at you. – You’re late. | -瞧瞧你 -你迟到了 |
[09:18] | I’ve been standing by the window for a damn half hour. | 我在窗边站了半个小时了 |
[09:21] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[09:24] | You shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[09:29] | Champagne! | 香槟 |
[09:58] | Can you spin it? There we go. Fruit in the front. | 你能转一下吗 好了 水果放在前面 |
[10:01] | Gorgeous. | 漂亮 |
[10:04] | Stewy tells me that you have a new project. | 斯图伊告诉我你有个新项目 |
[10:06] | Oh, don’t you start, too. | 不是吧 你也来 |
[10:08] | – I like helping people. – You’re a tourist. | -我喜欢帮助别人 -你是游客 |
[10:12] | You holiday in the wreckage of other people’s lives. | 你在别人生活的废墟中度假 |
[10:15] | And encourage them to grow. | 然后鼓励他们成长 |
[10:16] | Like saplings. | 像树苗一样 |
[10:19] | – Which one is she? – Over there by the drinks. | -哪个是她 -那边的饮料旁边 |
[10:22] | She was waiting tables at this fish place that Stewy likes | 她在斯图伊喜欢的一家炸鱼店当服务员 |
[10:25] | that I think is gross, but I let him drag me. | 我觉得很脏 但我还是顺着他了 |
[10:27] | But there’s a story there, because her name tag says Jennifer, | 有个小插曲 她的名牌上写着詹妮弗 |
[10:30] | but I overheard the restaurant manager call her Toni. | 但我无意中听到餐厅经理叫她托妮 |
[10:40] | – Jennifer, right? – Yeah. | -詹妮弗 对吧 -是的 |
[10:42] | Jennifer moved to New Orleans to go to school. | 詹妮弗搬去新奥尔良上学了 |
[10:45] | Yeah. I want to be a gentle hy-dentist. | 是的 我想做个温柔的牙医 |
[10:48] | I mean, a dental hy-denish. | 我是说牙医的温柔 |
[10:50] | A dental hygienist. | 牙科保健员 |
[10:53] | This is Annie’s house, you know. | 这是安妮的房子 |
[10:56] | – It’s really nice. – Thank you, thank you. | -真的很漂亮 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:58] | Now, when I met Annie, she didn’t know her ass from Hermes, | 我认识安妮的时候 她连爱马仕都不认识 |
[11:01] | and look at her now. | 看看她现在 |
[11:02] | You got the house and the cars and the husband… | 你有房子 有车 还有丈夫 |
[11:06] | – That’s all. – Mm, okay. | -就是这样 -好吧 |
[11:08] | Stop. I’m just saying, you’ve come a long way. | 别闹 我只是说你进步很大 |
[11:11] | That’s all. You’re an inspiration. | 就是这样 你鼓舞了我 |
[11:14] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[11:18] | – Tell her. – Okay. | -告诉她 -好吧 |
[11:24] | I left home when I was 15. | 我15岁就离开家了 |
[11:27] | My father was a drunk | 我父亲是个酒鬼 |
[11:29] | who put my mother through a sliding glass door. | 把我妈推到滑动门上 玻璃都撞碎了 |
[11:31] | So, that’s pretty much the story. | 差不多就是这样 |
[11:35] | Y’all have to excuse me. I gotta go check on Marta. | 失陪一下 我得去看看玛尔塔 |
[11:37] | Make sure she’s not drowning in hors d’ouevres. Enjoy. | 确保她没有被开胃小菜淹没 慢聊 |
[11:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:00] | Georgie. | 小乔治 |
[12:01] | My Lord, your mama said you were stuck at school. | 天啊 你妈妈说你被困在学校了 |
[12:05] | Got time off for good behavior. | 我表现好 学校允许我请假了 |
[12:10] | – Go get Joe. Tell him Georgie’s home. – Oh, I’ll find him. | -去叫乔 告诉他乔治回来了 -我会去找他的 |
[12:13] | Still haven’t burned the place down. | 这地方还没被烧啊 |
[12:14] | Aw, we miss you. | 我们很想你 |
[12:16] | Why you got to go all the way to California? | 你为什么要大老远跑去加州 |
[12:19] | – You got a girlfriend yet? – Yeah. Yeah, five or six. | -你有女朋友了吗 -嗯 五六个吧 |
[12:22] | Five or six? | 五个还是六个 |
[12:24] | …diagnosed with Eisenmenger syndrome. | 被诊断为艾森门格综合征 |
[12:26] | My parents took me to the Ochsner Center, | 我父母带我去了奥切斯纳中心医院 |
[12:29] | where we met Dr. Keller and his incredible team. | 我们在那里遇到了凯勒医生和他的优秀团队 |
[12:32] | I was able to receive a new heart, and a new lease on life. | 我得到了新的心脏和新的生活 |
[12:35] | Now, I’m a normal high schooler, | 现在我是个普通的高中生 |
[12:37] | and I even play varsity basketball. | 还参加了校篮球队 |
[12:41] | Joe… | 乔 |
[12:43] | Thank you for all that you do for children like me. | 谢谢你为我这样的孩子所做的一切 |
[12:46] | And congratulations on receiving | 恭喜你获得了 |
[12:48] | the Kayhart Award for medical research. | 凯哈特医学研究奖 |
[12:51] | I can’t think of anyone more deserving. | 这个奖非你莫属 |
[12:53] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[12:56] | That’s embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[12:58] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[13:00] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[13:03] | That was terrific. | 太棒了 |
[13:13] | I… My name’s Frank White. | 我 我叫弗兰克·怀特 |
[13:22] | – Piss, or get off the pot! – Oh, shoo. | -别占着茅坑不拉屎 -闭嘴 |
[13:25] | I’m sor-I’m sorry, do I know you, Frank? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 弗兰克 |
[13:27] | I, I, I can’t seem to remember where we met. | 我不记得我们在哪认识的了 |
[13:30] | We, we’ve never met before. | 我们没见过 |
[13:33] | But my sister told me about the award you won. | 但我姐跟我说了你得奖的事 |
[13:37] | I, uh, didn’t know there’d be a party. | 我不知道你们会开派对 |
[13:42] | I didn’t know there’d be a party. | 我也不知道 |
[13:43] | Do you remember my sister? | 你还记得我姐吗 |
[13:45] | Julie White? | 朱莉·怀特 |
[13:49] | She remembers you. | 她记得你 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry. I, I can’t place her. | 抱歉 我想不起来了 |
[13:57] | Excuse me. Um, this is a private event to celebrate my husband. | 不好意思 这是为我丈夫庆祝的私人活动 |
[14:02] | So, if you aren’t on the guest list… | 如果你不在宾客名单上 |
[14:03] | Think it might be time for him to leave. | 我觉得他该走了 |
[14:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:12] | That is why you do not do drugs. | 这就是不能吸毒的原因 |
[14:14] | Hey, is, uh, this thing on? | 这玩意有声音吗 |
[14:17] | Uh, Joe, you are good guy, | 乔 你是个好人 |
[14:20] | but you better stay the hell away from my sister. | 但你最好离我妹妹远点 |
[14:23] | Nah, I’m kidding. I’m just kidding. | 不 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[14:25] | – Uh, congratulations on the award– – Wait, hey, hey– | -恭喜你获奖 -等等 |
[14:28] | Hey there. Okay. | 你好 好吧 |
[14:30] | Get out! | 出去 |
[14:33] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[14:34] | – Let me go! – You okay? | -放开我 -你还好吗 |
[14:36] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[14:38] | – I’m okay. – Everything’s okay. | -我没事 -没事了 |
[14:40] | Well, now… Now it’s a party! | 这才叫派对嘛 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | Can we start the music, please? | 放音乐吧 |
[15:07] | Thank you, Marta. | 谢谢 玛尔塔 |
[15:10] | You should see the other guy. | 你应该去看看那个人被我揍成啥样 |
[15:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:24] | We have guests who need to see that for themselves. | 我们的客人想亲眼看看 确保你没事 |
[15:39] | – Yeah. – You, too. You drive safe, okay? | -嗯 -你也是 小心开车 好吗 |
[15:43] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪儿 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna go to Tracey’s bar. Meet Kelly. | 我去特蕾西的酒吧去见凯莉 |
[15:47] | Are you staying at her place tonight? | 你今晚住在她家吗 |
[15:51] | Pop quiz. What part of the limbic system houses memory? | 突击检测 边缘系统的哪个部分储存记忆 |
[15:55] | Uh, hypothalamus? | 下丘脑 |
[15:57] | What kind of– How much are we paying for that hippie school? | 什么 那个嬉皮士学校的学费多少钱 |
[16:00] | You can still transfer. | 你还是可以转学的 |
[16:02] | I’m already a vegan. | 我是素食主义者了 |
[16:04] | Old man. | 老家伙 |
[16:05] | Okay, you come by for breakfast, okay? | 记得回来吃早餐 好吗 |
[16:07] | We’ll get a run in before the flight. | 去机场前还能跑个步 |
[16:09] | Yeah, will do. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[16:13] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[16:19] | I’ve steeled myself, so you don’t need to talk around it. | 我已经准备好了 所以你不必回避 |
[16:24] | So, Julie White. | 朱莉·怀特 |
[16:28] | She was a resident. | 她是住院医师 |
[16:30] | At Ochsner? | 奥切斯纳吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah. So, 13, uh, 14 years ago, um… | 是的 13 14年前了 |
[16:38] | I always thought that we had a partnership. | 我一直以为我们像搭档一样 |
[16:42] | Different than other marriages. | 和其他的婚姻不同 |
[16:45] | – Maybe it was too unspoken– – We did. We, we do. | -也许太心照不宣了 -是的 没错 |
[16:49] | But… | 但是 |
[16:52] | She thought we were in love. | 她以为我们相爱了 |
[16:55] | And, uh, I… | 我 |
[16:57] | – don’t know what I thought. – You thought something. | -不知道我当时是怎么想的 -反正你想了 |
[17:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:05] | But by the time I had self-corrected, | 但我自我纠正的时候 |
[17:08] | the board got wind, and everyone just wanted a clean break. | 董事会听到了风声 大家都想一刀两断 |
[17:11] | – Me and her. – They fired her. | -我和她 -他们炒了她 |
[17:12] | It was a strategic restructuring. | 那是一次战略重组 |
[17:16] | – I’m not proud. – No. Why should you be? | -我并不骄傲 -废话 |
[17:21] | You know, men everywhere, | 世界上的男人 |
[17:23] | good men, not all of them, but some, | 好男人 不是所有人 但有一些好男人 |
[17:27] | are going down for less than this. | 会因为比这更小的事掉入深渊 |
[17:29] | And I could have shielded the blow. | 我本来可以帮你挡一下的 |
[17:34] | What? | 什么 |
[17:36] | I thought you’d be– You aren’t… upset? | 我以为你会 你没有不开心吗 |
[17:38] | – Yeah, of course I’m a bit shocked– – You do understand, | -惊讶肯定是有一点的 -你明白 |
[17:39] | it was, I mean, it was an affair– | 这是婚外情 |
[17:40] | You don’t have to say the word. | 你不必说出这个词 |
[17:48] | You should have told me at the time. | 你当时应该告诉我的 |
[17:51] | Not a decade late. | 而不是十几年以后 |
[17:53] | – After everything that I’ve invested– – Well, it’s easy to say– | -我付出了这么多 -说起来容易 |
[17:56] | Are you gonna fight me, Joe? | 你要跟我吵架吗 乔 |
[17:57] | No. But we were still… in the making. | 不是 但我们当时还在磨合 |
[18:01] | And on top of all the stuff with George, | 还有乔治的事 |
[18:02] | – that would have wrecked us. – What stuff with George? | -这事会毁了我们的未来 -乔治怎么了 |
[18:04] | Uh, his nightmares. And not sleeping. | 他会做噩梦 不睡觉 |
[18:08] | Crying about monsters that go bump in the night. | 哭喊着有怪物在夜里出没 |
[18:12] | He didn’t sleep for months. | 他几个月都不睡觉 |
[18:13] | He thought the whole place was haunted. | 他以为这里闹鬼了 |
[18:21] | You, you were next to losing your mind. | 你差点就疯了 |
[18:27] | Right. | 嗯 |
[18:32] | I don’t wanna be dead for the flight. | 我不想赶不上飞机 |
[18:35] | Have you packed? | 你收拾好行李了吗 |
[18:38] | Uh, no. Not yet. | 还没有 |
[18:40] | Well, you’d better get to it. | 那快点吧 |
[18:43] | Gotta look sharp when they hand you that award. | 他们给你颁奖的时候 你得精神点 |
[18:47] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[18:50] | I don’t know. Is it? | 我也不知道 是吗 |
[18:54] | For me, yes. | 我没问题 |
[18:56] | Yeah. You did the best that you could at the time. | 嗯 你当时已经尽力了 |
[18:59] | So… | 所以 |
[19:03] | Just leave it. | 就这么着吧 |
[19:07] | It was a good party. | 派对挺棒的 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:16] | Yeah. Good night. | 嗯 晚安 |
[20:44] | Hey, it’s George. Leave a message, | 我是乔治 请留言 |
[20:46] | and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. | 我会尽快回复你 |
[20:47] | Hey, it’s Mom. | 我是妈妈 |
[20:49] | I’m packing for New York. | 我正在收拾去纽约的行李 |
[20:51] | I wonder where you are. | 你在哪呢 |
[20:54] | I got you a last-minute coach seat, | 我在最后帮你买到了经济舱 |
[20:58] | and we are leaving sooner than soon. | 我们马上就要走了 |
[21:00] | So, time to hustle. | 抓紧时间 |
[21:08] | That was fast. | 这么快 |
[21:10] | Nance. | 南希 |
[21:11] | Ha-Have you turned on your TV today? | 你今天看电视了吗 |
[21:12] | – No, I’m, uh… – I think you should– | -没有 我 -你快去看 |
[21:15] | Uh, I, I, I can’t understand you. | 我没听明白 |
[21:18] | Annie, I think you should see the news– | 安妮 去看看新闻 |
[21:20] | I did not turn on the news today. No. | 我今天没看新闻 |
[21:22] | Stewy said don’t call you, but I wanted it to come from me– | 斯图伊说别打给你 但我想着亲口告诉你 |
[21:24] | Stewy said what? | 斯图伊说什么 |
[21:27] | I’m sorry, Annie. | 对不起 安妮 |
[21:40] | Come on. I think we should get Annie. | 走 我们去找安妮 |
[21:46] | Last night, a woman named Julie White | 昨晚 一个叫朱莉·怀特的女人 |
[21:49] | uploaded a video onto her Twitter account. | 在推特上传了一段视频 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[21:54] | The contents of the video were sensitive in nature. | 视频内容很敏感 |
[21:58] | Oh, it’s okay. Uh, we spoke about this last night. | 没事 我们昨晚谈过了 |
[22:01] | Yes. Joe had a time… | 是的 乔有段时间 |
[22:05] | …with another doctor. | 在和一个医生谈恋爱 |
[22:08] | – She made a video? – Julie White is 19. | -她拍了个视频吗 -朱莉·怀特19岁 |
[22:12] | She’s studying drama at NYU. | 她在纽约大学学习戏剧 |
[22:15] | Um, I think I’m a little confused. | 什么意思 |
[22:18] | Since the video went live last night, | 自从昨晚视频上线后 |
[22:20] | several other women have come forward. | 有几个女人也站出来了 |
[22:22] | And I’ve been told even more are in the wind. | 听说还会有更多的人 |
[22:25] | So, I’m lost. There are two Julie Whites? | 我懵了 有两个朱莉·怀特吗 |
[22:28] | In the world, possibly. This one was Joe’s patient. | 有可能 这个是乔的病人 |
[22:32] | I pulled the chart at the hospital this morning. | 我今早把医院的病历调出来了 |
[22:34] | Most of the other accusations are outside the statute of limitations. | 其他大部分指控都超出了诉讼时效 |
[22:38] | Except one. | 除了一个 |
[22:40] | She’s eleven. | 她才11 |
[22:42] | Eleven what? | 11什么 |
[22:44] | Years. | 年 |
[22:49] | Well, that’s because of the award. | 那是因为那个奖项 |
[22:51] | Yes. Unfortunately, the Kayhart Foundation called this morning. | 是的 很不幸 凯哈特基金会今早打来电话 |
[22:56] | – The award’s been revoked. – Without proof? | -奖项被取消了 -没有证据就取消吗 |
[22:58] | – Annie, please. – No, I’m sorry. | -安妮 行了 -不 抱歉 |
[23:00] | – Kate, I, I-It’s a lot. – It’s okay, it’s a lot. | -凯特 这很难接受 -没事 的确很难接受 |
[23:03] | You’ll have to forgive me, but I am a wife and mother of a son. | 原谅我 我是妻子和孩子的母亲 |
[23:08] | Why are they doing this? Money? | 她们为什么要这么做 因为钱吗 |
[23:10] | They may seek restitution. Yes. | 她们的确可能会要求赔偿 |
[23:12] | Will he lose his license? | 他会被吊销执照吗 |
[23:15] | He’s saved lives. | 他救了很多人 |
[23:17] | And I know that this is not popular to say, | 我知道这句话有点过时了 |
[23:19] | but how is a man supposed to move through life | 但要是随时都会受到指控 |
[23:21] | with accusations at the drop of a hat? | 这日子还怎么过啊 |
[23:25] | The problem is… | 问题是 |
[23:27] | the accusations are usually spot-on. | 这些指控通常都很准确 |
[23:33] | Except here, of course. | 当然 除了这里 |
[23:36] | And we can fight it. | 我们可以反抗 |
[23:40] | Joe? | 乔 |
[23:47] | When you said to me last night that we were partners, | 你昨晚跟我说我们是搭档时 |
[23:51] | – did you mean that? – Yes. Of course. | -你是认真的吗 -当然 |
[23:58] | Oh, baby, come here. | 宝贝 过来 |
[24:01] | I know it’s not true. I believe you. | 我知道这不是真的 我相信你 |
[24:05] | It’s okay. We’re gonna fight this. | 没事的 我们可以反抗 |
[24:11] | Annie… | 安妮 |
[24:15] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[24:22] | You… what? | 你 什么 |
[24:28] | They’re children, Joe. | 她们还是孩子 乔 |
[24:34] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[24:36] | I am a bad man. | 我是坏人 |
[24:46] | Pediatric surgeon and LSU med school professor Joe Keller | 小儿外科医生和路易斯安那州立大学医学院教授乔·凯勒 |
[24:50] | has been accused of sexually assaulting | 被指控性侵犯 |
[24:52] | his former child patient, Julie White. | 他之前的儿科病人 朱莉·怀特 |
[24:56] | Since the release Miss White’s video on social media, | 自从怀特小姐的视频在社交媒体上发布后 |
[24:59] | more than 40 other female patients have come forward, | 已有超过40名女性病人站出来发声 |
[25:03] | making this one of the biggest cases of sexual abuse | 使这成为美国医学史上最大的 |
[25:06] | in medical history. | 性侵案件 |
[25:09] | I was eight years old when Dr. Keller sexually assaulted me. | 凯勒医生性侵我的时候 我才八岁 |
[25:14] | He was a trusted doctor | 他曾经是个值得信任的医生 |
[25:16] | who saved my life, only to destroy it again. | 救了我的命 却又毁了我的生活 |
[25:20] | He took advantage of my trust. | 他利用了我的信任 |
[25:22] | He manipulated me and my loved ones. | 操纵了我和我爱的人 |
[25:25] | Everything– my relationship with my parents, | 所有的一切 我和父母 |
[25:28] | my friends, has been affected by this event. | 以及朋友的关系 都被这件事影响了 |
[25:31] | It has destroyed my family… | 我的家庭被毁了 |
[25:35] | Neither Dr. Keller nor his personal attorney | 凯勒医生和他的私人律师 |
[25:37] | have responded for comment. | 尚未对此发表评论 |
[25:39] | Oh, thank God. Nancy. | 谢天谢地 南希 |
[25:41] | – I’m losing my mind. – Are you okay? | -我快疯了 -你还好吗 |
[25:43] | Did you have any sense that something like this was going on? | 你有预感会发生这种事吗 |
[25:45] | – Uh, no– – Because when we met him, Joe was so good to us. | -没有 -我们刚认识他时 乔对我们很好啊 |
[25:49] | He really pulled us out of a bad situation, | 他真的帮我们拜托了困境 |
[25:51] | you know, money-wise, and I just keep thinking, | 你懂的 金钱方面 我一直在想 |
[25:54] | do you remember the festival in the French Quarter | 你还记得法国区的节日吗 |
[25:57] | just right after we got married? | 就在我们结婚之后 |
[25:59] | Do you remember what you said to me? | 你还记得你对我说了什么吗 |
[26:00] | – You said that I was different. – Annie, I– | -你说我与众不同 -安妮 我 |
[26:02] | What, because I was shy, or because I– | 是因为我害羞 还是因为 |
[26:05] | – I grew up poor… – Annie… | -我出身贫寒 -安妮 |
[26:06] | Or because I was too naive | 还是因为我太天真 |
[26:07] | to see what was really going on with him? | 忽视他的真面目 |
[26:09] | I mean, how did I miss this? | 我怎么就没发现呢 |
[26:13] | Hey, it’s George. Leave a message, | 我是乔治 请留言 |
[26:15] | and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. | 我会尽快回复你 |
[26:18] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[26:19] | It’s me again. | 又是我 |
[26:25] | I haven’t heard from you. | 你一直没回我 |
[26:27] | And… | 然后 |
[26:32] | Are you still at Kelly’s? | 你还在凯莉家吗 |
[26:36] | Call me back. | 给我回个电话 |
[29:23] | Did you throw this? | 是你扔的吗 |
[29:28] | It’s a residential area. I could turn you in for the disturbance. | 这是居民区 我可以告你骚扰 |
[30:32] | I was eight years old when Dr. Keller sexually assaulted me. | 凯勒医生性侵我的时候 我才八岁 |
[30:35] | …sexually assaulted me. | 性侵我 |
[30:37] | I was eight years old when Dr. Keller sexually assaulted me. | 凯勒医生性侵我的时候 我才八岁 |
[30:42] | …saved my life, only to… | 救了我的命 却又 |
[30:44] | I was eight years old when Dr. Keller sexually assaulted me. | 凯勒医生性侵我的时候 我才八岁 |
[30:47] | …trusted doctor… | 值得信任的医生 |
[30:49] | Took advantage of my trust… | 利用了我的信任 |
[30:52] | He manipulated me, and my loved ones… | 操纵了我和我爱的人 |
[30:56] | Everything– my relationship with my parents, my friends– | 所有的一切 我和父母以及朋友的关系 |
[31:13] | George? | 乔治 |
[31:16] | It’s me again. | 还是我 |
[31:18] | I just… I haven’t heard from you, and I’m… | 我一直没有你的消息 我 |
[31:23] | I wanna make sure that everything is okay at Kelly’s. | 凯莉家没事吧 |
[31:31] | I’ve done something terrible. | 我做了很可怕的事 |
[35:02] | Mom? | 妈 |
[35:19] | I got your messages. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry it took me a minute to get over here. | 抱歉 我花了点时间才赶回来 |
[35:31] | Do you remember… | 你记得 |
[35:34] | …when you were a child? | 你还是孩子的时候吗 |
[35:41] | Mom? | 妈 |
[35:43] | Um, someone was here last night. | 昨晚有人来过 |
[35:45] | – Who was? – Broke the window. | -谁啊 -打碎了窗户 |
[35:49] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[35:52] | Joe made the Catholic Diocese look like holy fathers of the year. | 乔让天主教教区看起来像年度圣父一样 |
[35:56] | – People are pissed. – No, it wasn’t people. It wasn’t a person. | -大家都很生气 -不 不是人 |
[35:58] | It, um… | 那 |
[36:02] | You remember the monster? | 你还记得那个怪物吗 |
[36:05] | When you were a kid, you couldn’t sleep. | 你小时候睡不着 |
[36:09] | You, you had nightmares. | 做噩梦 |
[36:11] | Always scared of the monster. | 总是害怕怪物 |
[36:14] | Yeah. Yes. | 是的 |
[36:15] | – I took you to that woman– – You mean the shrink? | -我带你去见了那个女人 -你是说心理医生吗 |
[36:17] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[36:19] | And? | 然后呢 |
[36:22] | And… | 然后 |
[36:24] | – Kid stuff. – No. We… | -小孩的幻觉 -不 我们 |
[36:26] | We block things out as we get older, because it’s easier. | 我们会随着年龄增长屏蔽一些事 因为这样更简单 |
[36:28] | And the facts… | 而事实是 |
[36:31] | Maybe you forgot what was real. | 也许你忘了什么才是真的 |
[36:34] | Are you… | 你是 |
[36:36] | Are you asking if… | 你是在问 |
[36:39] | I didn’t forget anything. | 我什么都没忘 |
[36:44] | Your message said that you’d done something terrible. | 你留言说你做了很可怕的事 |
[36:51] | My head is all turned around. I just… | 我的脑子都成浆糊了 我只是 |
[36:54] | I am very sorry, George. | 我很抱歉 乔治 |
[36:58] | You cannot know how very-v– | 不能告诉你 |
[37:00] | Sorry for what? | 为什么道歉 |
[37:02] | You were a child, | 你当时还是个孩子 |
[37:04] | and I did not believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[37:06] | I could not, um… | 我无法 |
[37:09] | …when you told me because, the, the… | 你告诉我的 |
[37:14] | The truth… | 真相 |
[37:17] | …was too big. | 太庞大了 |
[37:20] | The weight of it. You understand? | 太沉重了 你明白吗 |
[37:27] | It is real. | 它是真的 |
[37:28] | It? | 它 |
[37:30] | The monster. | 怪物 |
[37:36] | Are you… ? | 你 |
[37:40] | Have you taken something? | 你吃了什么吗 |
[37:41] | – What? – Drugs, or, or, or did you drink? | -什么 -吸毒 酗酒 |
[37:44] | – No. No! You, you know– – Because I know all of this is hard. | -不不 你知道的 -我知道这一切很难接受 |
[37:46] | – I would never– – You’re not making any sense. | -我绝不会 -你在胡言乱语 |
[37:47] | My head is a little turned around, but you listen to me, okay? | 我有点晕 但你听我说 好吗 |
[37:51] | Or… Look, I’ll show you. | 或者 我给你看 |
[37:53] | – Mom, please. Stop avoiding. – See? | -妈妈 求你了 别再回避了 -瞧 |
[37:56] | – Proof. Proof. – Just sit, so we can– | -这就是证据 -坐下吧 我们 |
[37:57] | It was here. | 它当时就在这里 |
[37:59] | – It broke this one and the one upstairs. – Sit down, so we can– | -它打碎了这个和楼上的玻璃 -坐下 让我们 |
[38:01] | And the shed, and the lock. | 还有小屋 还有锁 |
[38:04] | – And, uh, the teeth. It was like– – S-Sit down! | -它的牙齿 就像 -坐下 |
[38:13] | Just give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[38:17] | – What are you– – Just– | -你想干嘛 -就 |
[38:30] | I want to talk about what happened. At the parade. | 我想谈谈游行时发生的事 |
[38:37] | In the French Quarter. | 法国区 |
[38:42] | Right after we, we had-just moved in with Joe. | 那时我们刚搬来和乔一起住 |
[38:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:55] | Did you want to say something? | 你想说什么吗 |
[39:00] | – I don’t know what to say. It was such a long time ago. – Jesus. | -我不知道该说什么 那件事很久了 -天啊 |
[39:02] | Mom, are you gonna make me do it? | 妈妈 你真的要逼我吗 |
[39:05] | – You’re the parent, you know. – Do what? | -你是家长 -逼你什么 |
[39:08] | – George… – At the parade. | -乔治 -在游行上 |
[39:11] | Those girls. The ones that Joe… | 那些女孩 就是乔 |
[39:18] | That’s me, too. | 还有我 |
[39:23] | Do you understand me? Joe hurt me. | 明白吗 乔伤害了我 |
[39:28] | At the parade, and I– | 在游行上 我 |
[39:30] | I think we need to talk about it. | 我觉得我们得谈谈 |
[39:34] | You hurt your wrist? | 你手腕受伤的事吗 |
[39:35] | Yes. That was part of the, uh, getting away. | 是的 那是逃跑时弄伤的 |
[39:42] | What about the monster? | 那怪物呢 |
[39:44] | – What? – At the parade. You said… | -什么 -在游行上 你说 |
[39:46] | that it was chasing you. | 它在追你 |
[39:48] | – It had black eyes. It wanted to eat you– – No, Mom, | -黑色的眼睛 它想吃你 -不 妈 |
[39:49] | I need you to stop avoiding– | 别再回避 |
[39:51] | – It was a lie. – You were pale. | -那是个谎言 -你脸色很苍白 |
[39:53] | – In shock– – You wouldn’t believe the truth. | -很震惊 -因为你不会相信真相的 |
[39:56] | The monster wasn’t real. The monster was Joe. | 没有真正的怪物 怪物就是乔 |
[39:58] | Do you want me to walk you through it? | 要我给你解释一下吗 |
[40:00] | – We went to the parade– – No! | -我们去了游行 -不 |
[40:02] | – No! – Mom. | -不 -妈 |
[40:04] | Enough! | 够了 |
[40:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:14] | Stop. Please wait. | 不要 请等一下 |
[40:16] | – I can’t. I can’t. – No. No more waiting. It’s now. | -不行 不行 -不等了 就是现在 |
[40:17] | We went to the parade, and I, I wanted dessert. Ice cream, | 我们去了游行 我想吃甜点 冰淇淋 |
[40:21] | or… I don’t remember what. But we left. | 我不记得是什么了 但我们离开了 |
[40:23] | Me and Joe. And, and we stopped at the bathroom, | 我和乔 然后我们去了洗手间 |
[40:25] | – and then he took me into a stall. – Honey… Honey! | -然后他把我拖进了一个隔间 -亲爱的 |
[40:27] | And that’s when– No, listen to me! | 然后 不 听我说 |
[40:28] | – That never happened! – I found you in the crowd, and I told you. | -没这回事 -我在人群中找到了你 跟你说了 |
[40:33] | How can you act like that didn’t happen? | 你怎么能装作什么都没发生呢 |
[40:35] | – I spent so long trying, trying to understand why. – I love you. | -我花了很久去思考为什么 -我爱你 |
[40:38] | Trying, trying to make sense… | 想搞清楚 |
[40:39] | I love you, but we had nothing. | 我爱你 但我们当时一无所有 |
[40:41] | I was minimum wage, flipping couch cushions, | 我拿着最低工资 翻着沙发垫 |
[40:43] | searching for change. | 我想寻求改变 |
[40:45] | And now there is nothing that you need that you don’t have. | 现在你需要的 你都有了 |
[40:49] | Money, and, and, and UCLA. | 钱 还有加州大学洛杉矶分校 |
[40:52] | I’m failing. | 我失败了 |
[40:56] | I’m flunking every class. Academic probation. | 我每门课都不及格 留校察看 |
[41:00] | That’s what I’m telling you. | 这就是我想说的 |
[41:01] | This hurdle I can’t get over. | 我无法越过这个障碍 |
[41:05] | I… | 我 |
[41:07] | I need you to say that you knew. | 我需要你亲口告诉我 说你知道 |
[41:13] | But I didn’t. | 但我不知道 |
[41:15] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[41:19] | Aren’t, aren’t you ashamed, or guilty, or… ? | 你不觉得羞耻 愧疚吗 |
[41:22] | I mean, all those girls. | 那些女孩 |
[41:23] | That’s why, that’s why he married you, you know. | 所以他才娶了你 |
[41:27] | A low-class hotel maid he met on a work trip? | 一个出差时遇到的低级酒店女佣 |
[41:30] | A desperate single mom looking for a handout, | 一个需要施舍的绝望单身母亲 |
[41:32] | and he knew you would keep your mouth shut. | 他知道你会守口如瓶 |
[41:40] | He paid you off, with this big house, | 他用这栋大房子还有衣服收买了你 |
[41:42] | and clothes, and, “Keep quiet, George.” | 让你说”闭嘴 乔治” |
[41:45] | “We don’t mention this to anyone, George.” | “不能告诉任何人 乔治” |
[41:47] | – I don’t remember! – You do, because I am still him. | -我不记得了 -你记得 因为我没有改变 |
[41:53] | Scared, and huddled in the basement, | 惊慌失措 蜷缩在地下室 |
[41:55] | just hiding, and, and, and praying | 躲起来祈祷 |
[41:57] | his stepdad doesn’t show up in the middle of the night. | 他的继父半夜不会出现 |
[42:03] | I mean, can’t you see, Mom? I’m… | 你看不出来吗 妈 我 |
[42:09] | I’m drowning. | 我快要淹死了 |
[42:59] | One last shot. | 最后一次机会 |
[43:06] | For what? | 何必呢 |
[43:25] | George? George! | 乔治 乔治 |
[43:28] | George? | 乔治 |