时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | – Old man, where that money at? – Leave me alone. | -老头子 钱在哪里 -走开 |
[00:27] | – Give me your wallet! – Leave me alone. | -把钱包给我 -快走开 |
[00:29] | – Come on. Give me your wallet. – Leave me alone, man. | -快把钱包给我 -走开啊 |
[00:31] | Leave me alone! Leave me alone! | 走开 不要 |
[00:34] | You have the nerve to bring weapons | 你们竟然敢带武器 |
[00:36] | inside my children’s playground? | 来我儿子玩耍的游乐场 |
[00:39] | Step off, soccer mom! | 滚一边去 足球老妈 |
[00:40] | You step off! | 你滚一边去 |
[00:42] | What kind of human beings steal money from a senior citizen | 什么人会在离儿童攀登架十英尺远的地方 |
[00:46] | 10 feet from a jungle gym? | 抢一个老年人的钱 |
[00:48] | What, you’re gonna slash him | 怎么 你们要在那么多孩子面前 |
[00:49] | in front of all the toddlers so they can have | 一刀抹了他脖子 |
[00:51] | recurring nightmares for the rest of their lives? | 让孩子们余生都在噩梦中度过吗 |
[00:54] | Huh, what’re you gonna do, biatch? | 你又能怎么样 贱人 |
[00:56] | Gimme that money, old man! Come on. | 快把钱给我 老头子 快给我 |
[00:58] | Where’s that wallet at? Come on. | 钱包到底在哪里 快说 |
[01:00] | – Leave me alone. – Give it! | -快走开 -快给我 |
[01:06] | Now you the bitch. | 你才是贱人 |
[01:10] | And you’re under arrest. | 还有 你被捕了 |
[01:16] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[01:19] | Five-second rule. | 五秒之内还能吃 |
[01:36] | Manhattan south, | 曼哈顿南部 |
[01:37] | homicide squad requested. | 请求凶案组前往 |
[01:39] | Report of criminal fatality at the neoteric. | 有凶杀案发生 |
[01:41] | 325 Water. | 地点沃特街325号 |
[01:44] | Hey, victim’s a female, white, 40s, | 受害者为白人女性 40多岁 |
[01:46] | no ID, purse or cell, | 身上没有身份证 钱包 或者手机 |
[01:48] | paid in cash, gave the name Samantha Jones, | 现金付款 登记姓名为萨曼莎·琼斯 |
[01:51] | could be made-up. | 可能是假名 |
[01:52] | You think? Security cameras? | 你觉得呢 这里有监控吗 |
[01:54] | None up here, but plenty downstairs, | 这里没有 但是楼下很多 |
[01:55] | even though it’s a zoo in the lobby. | 虽然大厅里有很多人 |
[01:57] | Hotel security said | 酒店安保人员说 |
[01:58] | they saw her on tape come in around 7:00, alone. | 从监控上看到她七点左右一个人进来的 |
[02:00] | As far as the guy is concerned, a needle in a haystack. | 其他的什么都不知道 |
[02:03] | Detective, lights-out for this one, uh, | 警探 这个人死亡的时间 |
[02:05] | approximately 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. | 大约在晚八点到十一点之间 |
[02:08] | Bruising indicates a struggle. | 身上的瘀伤表明死前发生过争斗 |
[02:09] | The manner of death, ligature strangulation. | 死亡方式为绳索勒杀 |
[02:12] | Likely weapon is the victim’s own scarf. | 武器可能就是死者本人的围巾 |
[02:14] | It makes sense, easier to use than hands, | 这说得通 用围巾比用手掐容易 |
[02:18] | distributes the weight, the pressure evenly. | 可以让重量和压力均匀分布 |
[02:20] | – Might not be a big guy. – Or gal. | -凶手可能是较矮男子 -也可能是女的 |
[02:22] | Well, whoever it is, they are scratched up pretty good. | 不管是谁 肯定被挠得很惨 |
[02:25] | I got a whole mess of skin fragments under her nails. | 死者指甲里面全是皮肤碎屑 |
[02:28] | I’ll try to match DNA. | 我会去匹配下DNA |
[02:30] | Am I the only one noticing the funk in here? | 只有我一个人注意到这里的恶臭了吗 |
[02:32] | My allergies have been acting up. Smells like sex or something? | 我都开始过敏了 是性爱的味道之类的吗 |
[02:35] | I wouldn’t remember. | 我早就不记得了 |
[02:37] | No, more like bad cologne. | 不 更像是劣质古龙水的味道 |
[02:39] | Like a blend of musk and roadkill. | 像是麝香鹿的尸体会有的味道 |
[02:42] | All right, so no forced entry, she must have known her killer. | 没有强行进入的痕迹 她肯定认识凶手 |
[02:45] | Fake name, cash… hooker and John? | 用假名 现金 难道是嫖客杀妓女 |
[02:49] | Dress comes from one of those discount chains, | 她的衣服是在折扣连锁店里买的 |
[02:51] | they always cut the tag like this. | 那里都会这样剪标 |
[02:52] | Simple makeup, no implants. | 妆容简单 没有隆胸 |
[02:56] | Samantha Jones… Sex and the City, anyone? | 萨曼莎·琼斯 没看过《欲望都市》吗 |
[03:03] | Wrong demo. | 当我没说 |
[03:05] | No. | 不 |
[03:06] | More likely she’s just a regular suburban gal. | 她更像是一个住郊区的普通女子 |
[03:10] | Fifty Shades of Very Dark Grey. | 《五十度灰》暗黑版 |
[03:12] | All right, let’s get the fingerprints, find out who she is. | 行了 提取指纹查查她到底是谁 |
[03:14] | You got it. | 好的 |
[03:16] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[03:24] | It’s just a typical nightgown, | 那只是件普通的睡袍 |
[03:25] | she could have bought this anywhere. | 指不定在哪里买的 |
[03:27] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[03:29] | It’s a camisole and she bought it here. | 那是件吊带背心 她就是在这里买的 |
[03:32] | It’s their own label. | 这是他们家的自有品牌 |
[03:33] | Jake dragged me in here once, thinking we could act out | 杰克拉我进来过一次 想来跟我玩什么 |
[03:36] | some changing room male fantasy. | 男人的更衣室幻想游戏 |
[03:38] | – How’d that go? – Quickly. | -怎么样 -很快就结束了 |
[03:40] | Happens. | 常有的事 |
[03:41] | Well, this stuff’s more upscale than the rest of our vic’s clothes. | 这件内衣比受害人身上其他衣服高档 |
[03:43] | And considering how much she spent on that hotel suite, | 考虑到她住旅店花的钱 |
[03:46] | must have been a big night for her. | 那晚对她一定很重要 |
[03:50] | Excuse me! I’m just following up | 不好意思 刚才那句 |
[03:52] | on my, “Excuse me!” from 30 seconds ago. | “不好意思”都已经过去三十秒了 |
[03:55] | Can we get some help? | 能招呼我们一下吗 |
[03:56] | It’ll be a minute, sweetie. | 一分钟后就来 亲爱的 |
[03:58] | And FYI, the sale ended last week. | 顺便提醒一下 折扣活动上周就结束了 |
[04:06] | Your attention, please! | 大家注意一下 |
[04:08] | I have a bit of a outbreak | 我下面其实 |
[04:12] | – down below. – Ew! | -有点病呢 -好恶心 |
[04:14] | And I tried on a lot of stuff from here the other day. | 前几天我来这里试过好多东西呢 |
[04:17] | I know that we’re supposed to keep our underwear on, | 我知道应该穿着内衣试穿 |
[04:20] | but I didn’t, so, you know, FYI… | 但我当时没穿 所以提醒一下大家… |
[04:24] | Oh, back already, that was way less than a minute, sweetie. | 这么快就来了啊 都不到一分钟呢亲爱的 |
[04:30] | One of these camisoles was bought, I’m guessing it was this week, | 有人买了一件这种吊带背心 应该是在这周 |
[04:33] | given that it’s still on display, | 因为我看到这款内衣还在售 |
[04:34] | by a pretty, middle-aged brunette. | 买家是一个漂亮的中年褐发女性 |
[04:40] | Recognize her? | 记得她吗 |
[04:42] | Let’s see if we can find a receipt, shall we? | 看看能不能找到收据 好吗 |
[04:53] | Christa Chase. Mid-40s, brown hair, blue eyes. | 克丽丝塔·切斯 四十五岁左右 褐发蓝眼 |
[04:55] | – We need an address. – On it. | -我们需要她的地址 -马上 |
[05:00] | What’s with the meter maid convention? | 那群处理违章停车的女警怎么回事 |
[05:03] | Captain booty, nine o’clock. | 警监的屁股 九点钟方向 |
[05:08] | Seems like you have a fan club. | 你好像有粉丝了啊 |
[05:10] | Oh, sorry, I was speaking to your ass. | 不好意思 我在跟你的屁股说话 |
[05:12] | You bought me this bad boy. Remember? | 这家伙还是你送我的呢 记得吗 |
[05:15] | I remember all sorts of things, Jake, | 我什么都记得的 杰克 |
[05:18] | birthdays, every top chef winner… | 生日啦 《顶级厨师》的每届冠军啦 |
[05:20] | I even remember yesterday, when you weren’t my boss. | 我甚至还记得昨天 你还不是我上司的时候 |
[05:23] | How exactly is this gonna work? | 你说我们要怎么办呢 |
[05:25] | It’s gonna work great. | 肯定会很棒的 |
[05:27] | Look, we can coordinate our schedules, | 我们可以协调彼此的日程 |
[05:29] | we can pick up the boys | 一起接儿子们放学 |
[05:30] | and bring them here after school, eat together… | 然后把他们带来这里 一起吃饭 |
[05:33] | Sounds pretty good, right? | 听上去很棒对吧 |
[05:34] | No, actually it sounds like a stupid, evil divorce nightmare. | 不 其实我感觉像是愚蠢又邪恶的离婚噩梦 |
[05:38] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个… |
[05:41] | I got my papers to the lawyers, it’s official. | 我把自己签的文件给律师了 我们正式离婚了 |
[05:48] | I’ll have Max get a cake. | 我要让麦克斯帮我买个蛋糕庆祝 |
[05:50] | No, we’re good. I got cronuts. | 不用 我买了牛角圈 |
[05:51] | Cronuts, everyone. Come grab a cronut. | 各位 有牛角圈吃哦 来吧 |
[05:55] | And share. | 分着吃哦 |
[05:57] | Come and have a cronut, best donut on earth, right? | 来吃牛角圈吧 甜甜圈的极品 对吗 |
[06:01] | He’s just the best. | 他太完美了 |
[06:02] | He sort of is. | 是的 |
[06:04] | You’re being Jaked, just shake it off. | 你们都被迷惑了 醒醒 |
[06:07] | Peter and Christa Chase, | 彼得和克丽丝塔·切斯 |
[06:08] | 421 Adlers Way, Staten Island. | 住址斯坦顿岛 艾德勒道421号 |
[06:20] | Peter Chase? | 彼得·切斯吗 |
[06:21] | Yes, sir. Problem? | 是的长官 有事吗 |
[06:22] | Mr. Chase, where were you last night between 8:00 and 11:00? | 切斯先生 你昨晚八到十一点之间在哪 |
[06:26] | I was here. Watching, uh… | 就在家 看… |
[06:29] | the Yankees. | 洋基队的比赛 |
[06:30] | Beltran went three for four, why? | 贝尔特兰四击三安打 怎么了 |
[06:31] | Can anyone verify that, sir? | 有人能作证吗 先生 |
[06:33] | When was the last time you saw Mrs. Chase, sir? | 你上次见到切斯夫人是什么时候 先生 |
[06:35] | Why… wha… | 为什么 怎么… |
[06:37] | Why’re you asking me that? | 你们怎么这样问 |
[06:41] | Mr. Chase, we found a body that we fear is your wife. | 切斯先生 我们发现一具尸体 怀疑是你妻子 |
[06:44] | You’ll have to come down with us to make a positive identification. | 你得跟我们走一趟 确认一下 |
[06:47] | Oh, no, no, no… | 不要 不要 |
[06:50] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[06:54] | They told me you were dead. | 他们说你死了 |
[06:56] | What? | 什么 |
[06:57] | Are you not married to Christa Michelle Chase? | 你妻子不是克丽丝塔·米歇尔·切斯吗 |
[07:00] | We have her living at this address. | 她住址写的是这里 |
[07:02] | Not anymore, I’m Mrs. Chase now. | 现在不是了 我才是切斯太太 |
[07:05] | I told Christa to update her records | 我跟克丽丝塔说过要更新档案 |
[07:07] | but she’s not exactly quick on the draw. | 但她就是慢性子 |
[07:09] | She’s dead, sir. | 她死了 先生 |
[07:12] | She’s not my problem anymore. | 她现在和我没关系了 |
[07:20] | So, Mr. Chase, when was the last time you saw your ex-wife? | 切斯先生 你上次见你前妻是什么时候 |
[07:23] | Uh… the lawyers, few weeks ago. | 几周前 在律师那 |
[07:26] | And this house was the one you lived in together? | 这栋房子就是你们的共同住所吗 |
[07:28] | This was my house long before Christa, | 我娶克丽丝塔之前就住这了 |
[07:30] | hell if I was gonna lose it in the settlement. | 我才不要因为离婚赔上这栋房子 |
[07:32] | Bad enough I got to pay her bills, but even that wasn’t enough. | 我付她账单已经够糟了 她还不满足 |
[07:35] | She asked you for more money? | 她问你要钱了吗 |
[07:36] | She sued, to void an already signed | 她起诉离婚 为了避开 |
[07:39] | separation of assets agreement. | 早就签好的财产分割协议 |
[07:41] | I own a fleet of trucks. | 我有个卡车队 |
[07:42] | What, she deserves to be co-owner | 我不过做了点副业 |
[07:44] | just ’cause I got myself a little extra-curricular? | 她就有权要求跟我合营吗 |
[07:49] | It’s all new furniture and linen. | 都是全新的家具和床品 |
[07:51] | I had to start over. | 必须得重新来 |
[07:52] | I mean, when it comes to style, Christa was a lost puppy. | 克丽丝塔的品味真是不敢恭维 |
[07:56] | Oh, thank God Peter found you. | 彼得娶到你真是有福 |
[07:58] | I sort of have a sixth sense. | 我似乎有种第六感 |
[08:01] | I think we only have five for a reason. | 我觉得人只有五种感觉是有原因的 |
[08:06] | So, what were you two honeymooners up to last night? | 你们这对新人昨晚在干什么 |
[08:10] | Just cuddling, you know, watching tv. | 就抱在一起 看电视而已 |
[08:13] | Romantic Yankees game? | 浪漫的洋基队比赛吗 |
[08:15] | Like Peter would watch the Yankees. | 彼得怎么会看洋基队 |
[08:23] | Peter Chase was clearly a Mets fan. | 彼得·切斯明显是大都会粉 |
[08:24] | And the Mets didn’t play last night, the Yankees did. | 大都会昨晚没比赛 洋基队有 |
[08:26] | Must have been, uh, first thing that popped in his mind. | 他一定是临时编了个借口 |
[08:29] | Lying about your alibi, that’s never a good thing. | 不在场证明造假 不是好事 |
[08:31] | – So, which one do you like? – Both have motive. | -你们觉得是谁 -他俩都有动机 |
[08:33] | He was afraid of losing half his business. | 他怕赔上自己一半的生意 |
[08:35] | And she was afraid of losing the zillion bucks’ worth | 而她怕失去自己刚斥巨资装修好的 |
[08:38] | of bougie house crap she just bought. | 媚俗豪宅 |
[08:39] | – Visible scratch marks? – Long sleeves, couldn’t see. | -身上有抓痕吗 -穿着长袖 没看到 |
[08:42] | But did you catch her broken nail? | 但你看到她折断的指甲没 |
[08:44] | Could’ve happened last week. | 或许是上周断的呢 |
[08:45] | Skinny little trophy wives? | 那种小个子花瓶女吗 |
[08:47] | So much as chip a nail, they book a mani. | 她们就算指甲裂了缝 都要全套美甲 |
[08:50] | Sorry, thought I heard European-style frothing? | 抱歉 这是欧式奶泡机的声音吗 |
[08:53] | Voila! | 正是[法语] |
[08:55] | My contribution to precinct culture. | 我提升警局文化的贡献 |
[08:57] | They had this exact model | 我学煮咖啡的咖啡店 |
[08:58] | at the cafe where I learned how to barista. | 有台一模一样的 |
[09:00] | – Thanks, Mike. – My name’s Max. | -谢谢 麦克 -我叫麦克斯 |
[09:03] | I love you so much! | 我太爱你了 |
[09:07] | Not “love” love. | 不是”爱情”的爱 |
[09:09] | – Adore. – Just getting worse. | -是爱慕 -还不如爱情 |
[09:11] | J’adore? | 崇拜呢 |
[09:12] | E-zpass serial numbers for Chase and trophy wife’s cars. | 查查切斯和他花瓶妻车子的收费站记录 |
[09:15] | If either of them drove into the city last night it’ll show up. | 如果昨晚他们谁开车进城 会有显示的 |
[09:18] | Back at ya. | 没问题 |
[09:18] | Looked at the post office. | 我查了邮局 |
[09:19] | Christa had her mail forwarded to this address. | 克丽丝塔把信件转到了这个地址 |
[09:23] | – Can I touch it? – No. | -我能摸下吗 -不行 |
[09:26] | It’s not much, but she sure made it look nice. | 房间不大 但她布置得挺好 |
[09:30] | I asked her if she could fix up my unit. | 我问她能不能也帮我布置下 |
[09:37] | It looks like she stole your CD collection. | 似乎她音乐品味和你挺像啊 |
[09:39] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[09:40] | – In eighth grade I saw the Like A Virgin tour. – I know. | -我八年级看过《宛若处女》的巡演 -我知道 |
[09:43] | Beastie Boys opened and Andrew Cohen | 野兽男孩暖的场 安德鲁·科恩 |
[09:45] | – grabbed my left boob. -Grabbed your left boob. I know. | -抓了我左奶子 -抓了你左奶子 我知道 |
[09:51] | She didn’t have anything special to wear. | 她没什么精致的衣服 |
[09:53] | That’s what the camisole was about, | 所以才要穿吊带背心 |
[09:56] | starting over. | 好从头开始 |
[09:57] | Divorce hit her hard. She was so lonely. | 离婚对她打击很大 她很孤单 |
[09:59] | Most Saturday nights she was home binge-watching Top Chef. | 大多数周六晚上 她都在家连看《顶级厨师》 |
[10:03] | Her ex-husband was the outgoing one, she said, | 她说她前夫喜欢交际 |
[10:05] | So she didn’t have a social life. | 所以她没什么社交活动 |
[10:07] | Looks like she was trying to fix that. | 她似乎在努力改变啊 |
[10:10] | Passionpairing.com? | 激情配对网 |
[10:19] | Um, excuse me, is it all right | 抱歉 外婆能带 |
[10:20] | if the grandmother brings in Christa’s daughter | 克丽丝塔的女儿进来 |
[10:22] | – to get a few things? – Yes, yes, please. Come in. | -拿点东西吗 -没问题 请进吧 |
[10:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:27] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 真抱歉 亲爱的 |
[10:29] | I’m gonna find out what happened to your mom. I promise. | 我会查出你妈妈出了什么事 我保证 |
[10:37] | Son of a bitch didn’t even mention they had a daughter, | 那混蛋根本都没提他们还有女儿 |
[10:40] | and now he’s all she’s got left. | 现在她只剩爸爸了 |
[10:42] | Probably why Christa was getting out there. | 或许这就是为什么克丽丝塔要走 |
[10:43] | Looking for a better man. | 找个更好的男人 |
[10:45] | There you go, passionpairing.com. | 就是这个 激情配对网 |
[10:47] | “Your soul mate could be just one click away.” | “你的灵魂伴侣就在指尖” |
[10:50] | Well, let’s see if Christa found hers. | 来看看克丽丝塔找到了她的伴侣没有 |
[10:52] | Laura! Billy! | 劳拉 比利 |
[10:56] | Workin’! | 忙着呢 |
[10:58] | Captain? | 警监 |
[11:00] | Your leads sucked. | 你们的线索太失败了 |
[11:01] | The ex-husband’s car never left staten island last night, | 那个前夫的车昨晚没离开过斯坦顿岛 |
[11:03] | as confirmed by e-zpass and cell GPS tracking, | 快速缴费和手机GPS定位都确认过了 |
[11:07] | same with the trophy wife. | 花瓶妻也是 |
[11:08] | So, if they were home, why lie about watching baseball? | 如果他们在家 为什么要撒谎说在看球呢 |
[11:10] | May I present to you… | 请让我给你展示 |
[11:12] | Chase’s pay-per-view invoice from last night. | 切斯昨晚按次计费的发票 |
[11:15] | 22 Hump street? | 堕落街22号 |
[11:16] | 22 “Hump” Street? | 堕落街22号 |
[11:18] | That’s why you lie about watching baseball. | 这就是撒谎看球的原因 |
[11:20] | All right, any other bad news turds? | 还有别的坏消息吗 |
[11:22] | – Well, there’s… – Just one! | -有 -一个 |
[11:23] | Spoke with Forensics. | 问过鉴证科了 |
[11:24] | The skin fragments found under our vic’s nails | 被害者指甲里的皮肤碎片 |
[11:26] | didn’t trigger a match in the DNA database. | 在DNA数据库里没有找到匹配数据 |
[11:28] | Assailant is definitely somebody without a record. | 凶手一定是一个没有犯罪记录的人 |
[11:31] | That’s a needle in a haystack. | 那就是大海捞针了 |
[11:32] | Maybe not. New lead. Two weeks ago… | 也许不是 有新线索 两周前 |
[11:34] | Christa filed a police report for assault. | 克丽丝塔向警察报案了一起人身侵害 |
[11:36] | Charges were dropped, but the alleged perp was another woman… | 指控最后被撤销了 但被告是另一名 |
[11:38] | at her yoga studio. | 与她同去瑜伽会所的女性 |
[11:40] | Check it out. | 去查一下 |
[11:43] | We are warriors. | 我们是勇士 |
[11:45] | We are goddesses. | 我们是女神 |
[11:48] | Majestic pigeon, on my count. | 鸽王式 听我的指令 |
[11:51] | One… | 一 |
[11:52] | Two… | 二 |
[11:54] | And pigeon. | 鸽王式 |
[11:55] | If you don’t mind, Ms. Pulaski, | 如果你不介意的话 普拉斯基太太 |
[11:56] | I think it would be better | 我觉得我们 |
[11:58] | if we step outside to have this conversation? | 出去谈话比较好 |
[12:00] | Actually, I do mind. | 实际上 我介意 |
[12:03] | I already paid 40 bucks for this session. | 我已经付了四十美元参加这节课 |
[12:06] | 40 bucks? | 四十美元 |
[12:07] | I’ve got a tire in my backyard | 我家后院有个轮胎 |
[12:08] | you could swing on for free. | 免费给你随便晃悠 |
[12:10] | You get what you pay for. | 付了钱就要享受权利 |
[12:11] | All right, moving on. | 行了 接着说 |
[12:13] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[12:15] | My daughter’s gymnastics meet in Nyack. | 去参加我女儿在奈亚克的体操大会了 |
[12:17] | Not killing Christa Chase, | 没有去杀克丽丝塔·切斯 |
[12:19] | obviously, that’s why you’re here. | 很显然 你就是想问这个 |
[12:21] | Look, can you… | 那么 你能 |
[12:23] | explain the assault charge that Christa filed against you? | 解释一下克丽丝塔指控你人身侵害的事吗 |
[12:27] | Her aerial band came untied, | 她的悬挂带松开了 |
[12:29] | she face-planted on the floor like an idiot, | 她像个笨蛋一样摔了个狗啃泥 |
[12:31] | and she blamed me as if I could’ve done that. | 然后她责怪我解开了她的悬挂带 |
[12:33] | Anyway, she dropped the charges. She kept coming to class. | 总之 她撤销了指控 继续来上课 |
[12:36] | Maybe she felt intimidated by you. | 也许她觉得受到了你的恐吓 |
[12:38] | More like she needed to work out. | 更可能是她需要健身 |
[12:40] | You know, she really let herself go. | 她真的挺放纵自己的 |
[12:42] | All right, look. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | Something obviously went down between you two. What exactly? | 你们之间肯定发生了什么 到底发生了什么 |
[12:47] | We can move this conversation in the precinct. | 我们可以把你请到警署继续谈话 |
[12:50] | Charlie Carazzo. | 查理·克拉佐 |
[12:52] | My chooch ex-boyfriend, okay? | 我嗜酒的前男友 |
[12:54] | The slut was seeing him. | 那个贱货在和他约会 |
[12:55] | Can the woman in jeans please evacuate the premises? | 那位穿牛仔裤的女士可以离开这里吗 |
[12:59] | Namaste. | 有礼了 |
[13:00] | Your body wringing out, like a wet cloth… | 你的身体正像湿衣服一样扭干 |
[13:06] | How’d that happen? | 怎么回事 |
[13:11] | Charlie Carazzo, VP pre-owned sales, | 查理·克拉佐 二手车销售副总裁 |
[13:12] | Atlantic auto. | 亚特兰大汽车公司 |
[13:14] | One prior. Public intoxication and assault. | 一项前科 公共场所酗酒与人身侵害 |
[13:16] | Booze, plus a temper? Likely profile of our killer. | 嗜酒还有坏脾气 很像我们的嫌疑人 |
[13:20] | It’s a hybrid, so it’s, uh, it’s good for the environment. | 是辆混合动力型车 有利环保 |
[13:22] | And that? That’ll buff right out. | 抛光之后就会好 |
[13:26] | Oh, boy. Cop! | 天啊 条子 |
[13:28] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[13:29] | Hey, Carazzo! Where you going? | 克拉佐 你要去哪里 |
[13:33] | Quick test drive! | 试驾一小会 |
[13:39] | How do I turn the car on without a key? | 没有钥匙怎么发动车 |
[13:43] | God, I’m old. | 天啊 我真的老了 |
[13:49] | We just want to talk to you, man! | 我们只想和你谈谈 伙计 |
[14:04] | The brakes are spongy, the throttle sticks. | 刹车太松 油门太紧 |
[14:06] | Car’s a lemon. | 这车不行 |
[14:07] | We’ll discuss it downtown. | 我们回城里谈 |
[14:13] | Now… I know what it looked like… | 我知道看起来很像… |
[14:16] | But I swear, I swear to god. | 但我向老天发誓 |
[14:19] | That, that it was an accident, I swear it. | 那只是个意外 我发誓 |
[14:22] | Walk me through what went down. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[14:24] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[14:25] | You’re doing all right. | 你做得很好 |
[14:29] | First of all I was pretty liquored-up… | 首先我喝多了 |
[14:32] | And I know, I know that’s not an excuse or anything, but… | 我知道这不是理由 |
[14:35] | Anyway, I saw on the internet… | 总之 我在网上看到 |
[14:38] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[14:40] | on the internet that if you shove a firecracker | 在网上看到 如果你把一个鞭炮 |
[14:42] | up a squirrel’s ass, it’ll take off. | 塞进松鼠的屁股里 它能飞出去 |
[14:47] | Like… airborne. | 就像空降兵一样 |
[14:49] | – Pfft! – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second. | -噗一声飞出去 -等等 |
[14:52] | So you’re confessing… | 所以你坦白的是 |
[14:55] | to killing a squirrel last night? | 你昨晚杀死了一只松鼠 |
[14:57] | He died? | 它死了吗 |
[15:01] | He died! | 它死了 |
[15:02] | Oh, this is terrible! Oh, this is horrible! | 太糟糕了 太可怕了 |
[15:05] | That sick idiot had two women fighting over him? | 那个变态的蠢货居然会让两个女人大动干戈 |
[15:09] | Oh god! Oh, I can’t wait to start dating. | 天啊 我等不及要去谈恋爱了 |
[15:12] | Dudes! Pizza! | 小伙子们 披萨 |
[15:15] | Pizza! Pizza! | 披萨 披萨 |
[15:17] | Got it? Gimme a kiss. | 拿着 亲亲我 |
[15:18] | Pay the toll. Pay the toll. Pay the toll. | 支付运费 支付运费 |
[15:21] | Thanks for dinner. | 多谢你的晚餐 |
[15:21] | It was the least I could do for the warm welcome. | 只是我对热情欢迎的微薄报答 |
[15:24] | And the sitter fell through? | 没找到保姆吗 |
[15:25] | I might have neglected to find one, yeah. | 我可能是一时疏忽给忘了 |
[15:27] | Okay if you’re on kid duty tonight? | 你今晚可以照顾孩子吗 |
[15:28] | – I’m on kid duty every night. – Great. | -我每晚都在照顾孩子 -好极了 |
[15:30] | Because I am gonna grab a beer | 因为我要一对一地 |
[15:31] | with everyone on the floor, one-on-one, | 跟在座的每一位都喝一杯 |
[15:34] | and your partner is up first tonight. | 今晚你的搭档排在第一位 |
[15:38] | What? I’ll spring for a sitter if you need one. | 怎么 需要的话我给你出钱找个保姆 |
[15:40] | Oh, lucky me! | 我还真是幸运 |
[15:42] | You know how hard it is to find a decent, affordable sitter in this city, | 你知道找一个靠谱又不贵的保姆有多难吗 |
[15:45] | Let alone at the last minute? | 更不用说是马上就要了 |
[15:46] | Noted. | 明白了 |
[15:47] | Okay, so… | 好吧… |
[15:49] | Who do we like in the case? | 凶手最有可能是谁 |
[15:50] | Not the ex, not the new wife. | 不是前夫 也不是前夫的新妻子 |
[15:52] | Not the yoga lady with the broken nose, | 也不是那个鼻子摔残了的瑜伽女 |
[15:54] | not her squirrel killing ex. | 更不是那个杀了松鼠的前男友 |
[15:56] | The best lead in front of us is the dating website. | 摆在眼前最有用的线索就是约会网站 |
[15:58] | You figure out who she dated? | 你查到她约了谁吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah, that’s not happening. | 肯定查不到 |
[16:02] | At least not today. | 至少今天查不到 |
[16:03] | The corporate headquarters is in Mumbai, | 那家公司总部在孟买 |
[16:05] | general counsel was Ronald Mcrude. | 法律顾问是罗纳德·麦克路德 |
[16:07] | I kicked it up to the DA’s office. | 我已经提交给地检办公室了 |
[16:10] | Why are you on the floor, Merl? | 你怎么坐在地板上 梅尔 |
[16:11] | My name is Max. | 我叫麦克斯 |
[16:13] | Uh, not to kill the joy, but… | 不是我扫兴 不过… |
[16:14] | compelling a foreign corporation | 强迫一家外国公司 |
[16:16] | into breaking terms of service | 违反服务条款 |
[16:17] | and revealing the identity of its members? | 披露会员信息 |
[16:20] | Not exactly a lay-up. | 可不是什么好棋 |
[16:21] | That’s why I’m joining the site. | 所以我要去注册会员 |
[16:23] | – I’m sorry, what? – Passionpairing.com. | -抱歉 什么 -激情配对网 |
[16:25] | If I create a profile | 我要是资料填得 |
[16:26] | similar enough to Christa, with a little luck, | 跟克里斯塔足够相似 再加上一点点运气 |
[16:29] | the killer just might ask me out. | 凶手也许会约我的 |
[16:32] | “Freshly divorced. Dipping a toe into the dating pool. | “刚离婚 初入约会圈 |
[16:35] | “Style is shabby-chic, emphasis on the shabby. | “风格是老旧别致型 重点在老旧 |
[16:39] | “Lover of early Madonna and late reality TV. | “喜欢早年的麦当娜和最新的真人秀节目 |
[16:42] | “Infrequent shopper, | “很少逛街 |
[16:44] | “Shameless homebody…” | “宅到死…” |
[16:48] | – You forgot “Alluring…” – Oh, God… | -你忘写”诱人”了… -天哪… |
[16:50] | “Powerful, intelligent, beautiful.” | “强大 聪明 美丽” |
[16:53] | This isn’t me. | “这又不是我” |
[16:55] | It’s Christa. | 是克里斯塔 |
[16:57] | You two would’ve gotten along, she sounds amazing. | 你俩一定很处得来 她听起来还真不错 |
[17:00] | Tell her to give me a call. | 让她给我打电话吧 |
[17:01] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[17:03] | “Freshly divorced, | “刚离婚 |
[17:04] | “Attractive…” | “诱人…” |
[17:06] | “Beautiful” went better. | “美丽”更好些 |
[17:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:09] | “Attractive”? | “诱人” |
[17:10] | Who do you want to date? My uncle Melvin? | 你想约什么样的人 我叔叔梅尔文吗 |
[17:13] | I’d have to see a photo. | 这得看照片才知道 |
[17:14] | Your approach is all wrong. | 你这方法不对 |
[17:16] | Did you just crawl from under a rock? | 你是刚从石头里蹦出来的吗 |
[17:17] | Metaphorically. | 可以这么说 |
[17:19] | Passionpairing’s a rad site | 激情配对网超级棒的 |
[17:20] | because it’s anonymous and therefore promotes honesty. | 因为都是匿名的 所以真实度很高 |
[17:23] | Don’t beat around the bush. | 说话直接点 |
[17:25] | I’m a hot as hell woman looking to get some. | 我这个性感小妞就是想约个炮 |
[17:27] | Period. | 就这样 |
[17:28] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[17:29] | But this isn’t for me. | 但不是我要约会 |
[17:31] | Oh! I’ll get on first. | 我要先上去 |
[17:33] | Tie your shoe, Peyton Manning, | 把鞋带系好 培顿·曼宁[著名四分卫] |
[17:35] | you don’t want to break your nose. | 你可不想把鼻子摔破了 |
[17:36] | Nicholas, | 尼古拉斯 |
[17:38] | please move away from the criminal. | 离那个罪犯远点 |
[17:40] | If staging a non-violent protest against | 如果组织一次非暴力性抗议 |
[17:42] | the most unconscionable slumlord | 针对下东区最没有人性的房东 |
[17:43] | of the lower east side makes me a criminal, | 也算是犯罪的话 |
[17:45] | guilty as charged! | 那我确实是有罪 |
[17:47] | Listen up, pigs! | 听好了 蠢货们 |
[17:48] | No justice, no peace! | 没有公正 就没有和平 |
[17:50] | Boys, come in here. | 孩子们 过来 |
[17:54] | Click “Multiplier”. | 点击”高级搜索” |
[17:56] | It expands the reach. | 可以扩大搜索范围 |
[17:57] | And use caps, helps you get noticed. | 记得戴个帽子 更引人注意 |
[17:59] | And bring your gun on these dates, | 还有约会时记得带上枪 |
[18:00] | plenty of sick pervs out there. | 外面变态多着呢 |
[18:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | I know you don’t like me. | 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[18:17] | I don’t have a problem… | 我没有… |
[18:18] | That’s all right. Why should you? | 没关系 你怎么会喜欢我 |
[18:20] | I hurt your partner. But… | 我伤害了你的搭档 但是… |
[18:22] | Here we are. And, man-to-man, | 现在 男人之间的交流 |
[18:24] | there are two sides to every story. | 一切事物都有两面性 |
[18:26] | I respect you as a cop. | 作为一个警察我尊重你 |
[18:27] | And I just hope some day you’ll end up respecting me too. Cheers. | 我只是希望以后你也能尊重我 干杯 |
[18:34] | “Hurt” my partner? | “伤害”了我的搭档 |
[18:36] | That’s a bit of an understatement, don’t you think? | 你不觉得有点轻描淡写吗 |
[18:38] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[18:40] | I had the perfect woman and I took her for granted. | 我本拥有最完美的女人却视作理所应当 |
[18:42] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[18:43] | But… | 但是… |
[18:44] | Was I bad enough to get kicked to the curb for good? | 我有那么坏吗 直接被扫地出门 |
[18:47] | – Is that rhetorical? – No, no, not really. | -你这是在反问吗 -不 不是 |
[18:49] | You know her better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解她 |
[18:50] | You know her better than me, even. | 你甚至比我都了解她 |
[18:52] | I’m, I’m genuinely curious. | 我真的很好奇 |
[18:53] | In your opinion, is there a path back for me? | 在你看来 我还有可能挽回吗 |
[18:56] | Captain, I thought this was gonna be a work thing… | 队长 我还以为咱们要谈工作… |
[18:59] | No. It is, it is. | 不 这就是工作 |
[18:59] | I don’t wanna get… | 我不想搅进… |
[19:00] | Just throw me a bone, Billy. Come on. | 给我点建议吧 比利 求你了 |
[19:02] | Does she ever even talk about me? | 她现在还提起我吗 |
[19:04] | Oh, she talks about you. Plenty. | 她天天提起你 可频繁了 |
[19:06] | That’s good. That’s good. | 那就好 那就好 |
[19:07] | You haven’t heard what she says. | 你可不知道她都说了你什么 |
[19:09] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[19:11] | We’re looking for two to play booze foosball. | 我们想找两个人陪我们玩酒桌足球 |
[19:13] | – What do you say? – Uh, actually… | -你们来吗 -其实… |
[19:15] | Yeah. Sure, let’s do it. | 好啊 我们来玩吧 |
[19:16] | Booze foosball. I like it. Never heard it put that way. | 酒桌足球 我喜欢 从来没听人这么叫过 |
[19:18] | – Hey, I’m Jake. – Jenny. | -我叫杰克 -我叫珍妮 |
[19:24] | There you go, you gotta drink. | 这就对了 喝吧 |
[19:25] | We’re Germany, you’re Brazil. | 我们是德国 你们是巴西 |
[19:26] | You guys gotta drink! You guys gotta drink! | 你们得喝 你们得喝 |
[19:29] | – Here you go. – Cheers! | -给 -干杯 |
[19:32] | That’s called a goal! | 这才叫进球 |
[19:35] | – Shots! Yeah! – Yeah, nice! | -来几杯 -好 |
[19:38] | What you on your phone for, man? Come on, get off your phone. | 你看手机干什么 把手机放下 |
[19:46] | You didn’t text me back last night. | 你昨晚没回我短信 |
[19:50] | Battery died. | 没电了 |
[19:51] | Really? Big night? | 是吗 很忙吗 |
[19:54] | Trying to hang with captain Kamikaze, yeah. | 是啊 要跟上神风小队长的脚步 |
[19:56] | Morning, people. | 早上好 各位 |
[20:00] | You forgot to put in the grounds. | 你忘记放咖啡粉了 |
[20:01] | Coffee’s for the birds, I only drink froth. | 咖啡是给鸟喝的 我只喝啤酒 |
[20:03] | Okay, so, we gonna catch a bad guy today? | 好嘞 今天要抓坏蛋吗 |
[20:06] | Hopefully, tonight. | 但愿今晚能成功 |
[20:07] | Fake Laura has 12 dates. | 假劳拉有十二场约会 |
[20:10] | – How’s that gonna work? – I’ve got a plan. | -这么多怎么弄 -我有办法 |
[20:12] | It won’t take more than 60 seconds to roll someone up. | 一个人只需一分钟不到 |
[20:14] | That I’d like to see. | 我很期待 |
[20:15] | I’ll come, watch your back. | 我也去 掩护你 |
[20:17] | I don’t need my ex watching me slay dragons in a singles bar. | 我不希望前夫看我在单身酒吧挥刀屠龙 |
[20:20] | You’re babysitting. | 你负责照顾孩子 |
[20:22] | Billy’s got my back. | 比利会掩护我 |
[20:24] | Hey, I just wanted you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[20:25] | the bases have changed since you last played ball. | 现在规则已经改变了 |
[20:27] | Um, so first… | 这是一垒 |
[20:29] | second… | 二垒 |
[20:31] | What the hell’s third? | 那三垒是什么 |
[20:32] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[20:38] | Back to it. | 工作吧 |
[20:49] | This music makes me want to kill myself. | 这音乐听得我想自杀 |
[20:52] | Yikes! | 真恶心 |
[20:54] | So this is what the rest of my life is gonna look like? | 所以我的余生会是这样吗 |
[20:57] | Welcome to my world. All right, game time. | 欢迎来到我的世界 到游戏时间了 |
[21:00] | Can we, um, get a little cleavage on, please? | 能不能露露你的事业线 |
[21:03] | Oh, god… | 简直了 |
[21:03] | Yeah. Mmm-hmm. | 来吧 |
[21:06] | There you go. Fresh air, ladies. | 没错 请两朵”美女”享用新鲜空气 |
[21:09] | And it wouldn’t hurt to smile. | 笑一笑又不会怎么样 |
[21:11] | Good, nice. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | I’m exhausted already. | 我已经筋疲力尽了 |
[21:16] | Laura? | 劳拉吗 |
[21:17] | Nope. | 不是 |
[21:20] | What was that? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[21:21] | No way that twerp has the cojones to strangle anyone. | 那个蠢蛋绝对没胆量去杀人 |
[21:25] | Okay, that was cold. | 太冷淡了 |
[21:25] | You could’ve at least let the guy buy you a drink. | 至少让他给你买杯酒喝呀 |
[21:28] | Uh, saved him 10 bucks. | 给他省了十块 |
[21:30] | Try 20. | 是二十 |
[21:31] | The world’s gone insane. | 这个世界真是疯了 |
[21:32] | So, what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[21:34] | Let’s see if there’s a hothead in the bunch. | 看看这里有没有暴脾气的人 |
[21:36] | And how are we gonna do that? | 要怎么做 |
[21:37] | Lean and mean. | 秀身材 装婊子 |
[21:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | Let’s catch a killer. | 去抓杀手吧 |
[21:49] | Backgammon? | 双陆棋吗 |
[21:50] | I hate backgammon. | 我讨厌双陆棋 |
[21:51] | The Jets? Are you kidding me? | 喷气机队 开什么玩笑 |
[21:54] | The Giants? Are you kidding me? | 巨人队 开什么玩笑 |
[22:07] | These heels are designed for two dates, max. | 这双高跟鞋最多只适合赴两次约会 |
[22:09] | Not 12 in one night. | 一晚十二次真是受不住 |
[22:13] | I hate dating. | 真讨厌约会 |
[22:14] | Slutty heels don’t come with orthotics. | 想漂亮就别指望舒服 |
[22:16] | So where’re we at? | 目前情况如何 |
[22:18] | Zero for eight. | 八个里一个都没有 |
[22:19] | Yeah, I heard everything and didn’t pick up jack. | 我一直在听 没有任何线索 |
[22:21] | – Other than you’re a seriously rude date. – Exactly. | -只觉得你太没礼貌了 -正是 |
[22:24] | Chances are the killer has anger issues. | 杀手可能脾气不好 |
[22:27] | That’s why I was trying to get their goat. | 所以我才一直想要激怒他们 |
[22:28] | Say the wrong thing so they’ll fly off the handle. | 说错一句话 他们就会爆发 |
[22:31] | Dates one, three and four | 一号 三号和四号 |
[22:32] | just laughed off whatever I dished. | 不管我说什么都在笑 |
[22:34] | Zen factor high, so kill factor low. | 禅心满满 杀心没有 |
[22:37] | Date two, Mr. Runny Nose, had a temper, | 二号 鼻涕虫先生 虽然有脾气 |
[22:40] | but is too allergic to smell cologne, much less wear it. | 但对古龙水过敏 更别说喷了 |
[22:42] | Date five also got pissy. | 五号也生气了 |
[22:44] | But he was nursing a cold sore that had to have been huge two nights back. | 不过两天前 他的唇疱疹一定非常硕大 |
[22:49] | You don’t go out with Mount Kilimanjaro on your lip. | 嘴上顶着这种巨泡应该不会出门 |
[22:52] | – Seriously? – Easy, coug. | -搞什么 -淡定 熟女 |
[22:55] | You couldn’t have spent that much on that dress. | 一条破裙子能值多少钱 |
[22:57] | – “Coug”? – Excuse me… | -“熟女”吗 -不好意思 |
[22:59] | That was incredibly rude. | 你太没礼貌了 |
[23:01] | And her dress needs dry cleaning, | 她的裙子需要干洗 |
[23:02] | I think you should cover that. | 我认为费用应该你出 |
[23:06] | Call my secretary. | 给我秘书打电话吧 |
[23:11] | That was heroic. Thanks. | 你人真好 谢谢 |
[23:13] | You’re welcome. And you’re Laura? | 不客气 你是劳拉吗 |
[23:16] | I’m Kevin, | 我是凯文 |
[23:17] | your passion pairing. | 你的激情配对对象 |
[23:19] | Kevin, right. | 凯文 对 |
[23:21] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[23:22] | You know what? That rescue deserves a hug. | 为了感谢你 我想给你一个拥抱 |
[23:24] | Oh, okay, hug it is. | 好啊 那就抱抱吧 |
[23:29] | Distinctive cologne. | 古龙水很特别啊 |
[23:32] | – It’s too much? – Way too much. | -有点浓了吗 -熏死了 |
[23:34] | That’s kinda harsh. | 有点伤人哦 |
[23:35] | – The truth often is. – What? | -真相都是这样 -什么 |
[23:38] | You know what? I’m so glad that you reached out to me. | 知道吗 很谢谢你来找我 |
[23:41] | I saw your profile and I was gonna ask you out | 我看到了你的资料 本想两天前约你的 |
[23:44] | two nights ago, but I was a nervous nellie. | 可是我有点紧张 |
[23:47] | You probably weren’t free. | 你当时说不定有事 |
[23:49] | I wasn’t, actually. | 我当时确实有事 |
[23:51] | I’m just gonna… | 我先离开一下 |
[23:53] | bathroom. | 去趟洗手间 |
[23:55] | We got a live one here. | 这次有戏 |
[23:57] | Same cologne, easily riled. | 古龙水味道一样 易怒 |
[23:58] | I’m gonna go get him. | 我去抓他 |
[24:11] | Damn! | 该死 |
[24:12] | – Pardon me. He’s gone. – Oh, damn it! | -借过 他跑了 -该死 |
[24:15] | You must be Laura. | 你一定是劳拉 |
[24:17] | Sorry, I met someone. | 抱歉 我已经有人了 |
[24:20] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[24:28] | You are still here. | 你还在这儿呢 |
[24:29] | Don’t you have anyone to post bail? | 没人帮你交保释金吗 |
[24:31] | Bail is for sellouts! | 保释就是背叛 |
[24:33] | The point of civil disobedience is to be heard. | 非暴力反抗的意义就在于让人倾听 |
[24:36] | For once in my life he’s gonna have to listen. | 我这辈子总得让他听我一次 |
[24:39] | I’m not a little girl anymore | 我不再是个小姑娘了 |
[24:40] | who he can placate with material goods. | 他不能用物质来收买我 |
[24:42] | The slumlord’s your father? | 坏房东是你父亲 |
[24:44] | You can’t pick your parents. | 人无法选择父母 |
[24:47] | – What’s your name? – Sammi. | -你叫什么名字 -萨米 |
[24:49] | Sammi, I need your help. | 萨米 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:50] | That’s ironic. | 那可真讽刺 |
[24:52] | The man locks me behind bars and now wants my help. | 把我关起来的人现在又要我帮忙了 |
[24:56] | Do I look like “The man”? | 关你的人不是我吧 |
[25:00] | – What? – I met a guy on Passionpairing | -什么 -我在激情配对网遇到了一个人 |
[25:02] | and I need to get in touch with him. | 我得跟他联络上 |
[25:03] | Don’t you have friends? | 你没有朋友吗 |
[25:05] | Click through his profile. | 点击他的资料 |
[25:07] | There’s a button where you can send an emoticon and message. | 那里有一个按钮 你可以发送表情和消息 |
[25:09] | Naughtier it is, more likely he’ll respond. | 越挑逗 他越有可能回复 |
[25:12] | There’s an emoji of wet ruby red lips. | 有一个表情是湿乎乎的烈焰红唇 |
[25:15] | Always works for me. | 每次都管用 |
[25:26] | Where the hell is this guy? | 这家伙死到哪儿去了 |
[25:28] | Chill. | 冷静点 |
[25:29] | We agreed on 10:30. | 我们约的是十点半 |
[25:31] | He’s got one minute. | 他还有一分钟 |
[25:32] | Yeah, but you’re a sitting duck. I don’t like it. | 对 但你在明他在暗 我不喜欢这样 |
[25:34] | Spoiler alert. | 给你来点剧透吧 |
[25:35] | If he tries to strangle me, I’m gonna shoot him in the testicles. | 如果他想勒死我 我就一枪打爆他的蛋 |
[25:47] | Thank you for coming back out. | 谢谢你能再来见我 |
[25:55] | – I’m sorry I left earlier. – Yeah, you should be. | -抱歉我早走了 -你是该抱歉 |
[25:58] | You should be nicer! | 你也该态度好点 |
[26:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:05] | You just… | 只是你 |
[26:07] | remind me of a woman. | 让我想起了一个女人 |
[26:10] | It didn’t end well. | 我们不欢而散 |
[26:14] | What happened, Kevin? | 怎么回事 凯文 |
[26:19] | We went out a few times. | 我们一起出去了几次 |
[26:21] | And I thought we really hit it off. | 我以为我们挺合得来 |
[26:24] | Then… | 结果… |
[26:26] | Monday… | 星期一 |
[26:28] | That was gonna be | 本来应该是 |
[26:30] | the night, until she… | 激情之夜 可她… |
[26:33] | Freeze, jackass! | 别动 混蛋 |
[26:33] | – Come on! On your knees! – Okay! Okay! Okay! | -跪在地上 -好好好 |
[26:36] | – Get down! Don’t move! – Okay! Okay! Okay! | -跪下 不许动 -好好好 |
[26:38] | Just take my wallet! | 钱包拿走吧 |
[26:39] | Please, just don’t hurt us! Please! | 请不要伤害我们 求求你 |
[26:42] | He’s a cop, Kevin. | 他是个警察 凯文 |
[26:44] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[26:46] | So this isn’t a date? | 所以这不是约会吗 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry, we’re investigating a murder. | 很抱歉 我们在调查一桩谋杀案 |
[26:51] | – Christa Chase. – Christa’s… | -克丽丝塔·切斯 -克丽丝塔她… |
[26:54] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[26:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:57] | Okay, so what the hell happened Monday night? | 星期一晚上发生了什么 |
[26:59] | She blew me off. | 她放了我鸽子 |
[27:01] | She texted me at the last minute that she couldn’t make it. | 她在最后一刻给我发短信说来不了了 |
[27:05] | – See? – Do you have an alibi, Kevin? | -瞧 -你有不在场证明吗 凯文 |
[27:07] | Can you prove that you weren’t with Christa? | 你能证明自己没跟克丽丝塔在一起吗 |
[27:09] | Yes, I ended up seeing a boy band in Brooklyn. | 有 后来我去布鲁克林看一个男子乐队演出了 |
[27:12] | Hmm, awesome. | 真棒 |
[27:13] | I posted some sick pics I can show you. | 我还发了一些很酷的图 可以给你看看 |
[27:15] | I can’t believe you weren’t a date. | 你居然不是来和我约会的 |
[27:17] | Laura, my people wrote the Kama-Sutra. | 劳拉 我们印度人写了《爱经》 |
[27:21] | You’re a nice guy, Kevin. | 你是个好人 凯文 |
[27:23] | What you said to that jerk… | 你跟那个混蛋说的话… |
[27:25] | No, that wasn’t real. | 不 那不是真的 |
[27:26] | – What do you mean? – The drink spilling, it was staged. | -什么意思 -往你身上泼酒都是设计好的 |
[27:29] | I hired a wingman. | 我雇了一个帮手 |
[27:31] | – Excuse me? – The guy, who spilled on you, | -什么 -往你身上泼酒的那个人 |
[27:33] | he was, um… | 他是个… |
[27:35] | a pro. | 专业人士 |
[27:36] | I pay him 3 grand a month to pick my dates, | 我一个月付他三千块 帮我挑选约会对象 |
[27:38] | my clothes, even my cologne. | 衣服 甚至是古龙水 |
[27:40] | Did your wingman pick out Christa? | 克丽丝塔是你的帮手挑选的吗 |
[27:42] | Christa, Laura… | 克丽丝塔 劳拉 |
[27:43] | His specialty is seducing dwarfs. | 他的专长是引诱”矮子” |
[27:45] | Dwarf? I’m 5’8″. | 矮子 我一米七二 |
[27:47] | “Divorced women alone and ready to…” | 是缩写 “离异独身女人想被…” |
[27:50] | I won’t say the last part. | 我不会说最后几个字的 |
[27:52] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[27:53] | I just threw up in my mouth. | 我刚在嘴里吐了 |
[27:55] | I know it’s crass, | 我知道这很粗鲁 |
[27:56] | but he says he can bed any dwarf he wants. | 可他说他能把任何一个”矮子”搞上床 |
[27:59] | That no one has ever turned him down. | 从来没有人拒绝过他 |
[28:02] | I got a feeling Christa did. | 我觉得克丽丝塔拒绝了 |
[28:13] | Walk of shame right into work? | 没羞没臊来上班了 |
[28:15] | Back in the saddle pretty fast. | 重上马鞍挺快的嘛 |
[28:17] | Twelve saddles. We filmed the whole thing. | 十二个马鞍 我们全录下来了 |
[28:20] | You could watch it on jakeisanidiot.porn. | 你可以到”杰克是白痴”色情网站去看 |
[28:23] | We’ve been up all night pulling intel | 我们整晚都在调查 |
[28:24] | on our newest suspect. | 我们的新嫌犯 |
[28:26] | Michael Devlin AKA Winner Wingman. | 迈克尔·德夫林 又叫获胜帮手 |
[28:29] | Who’s ready to crush it in dwarf land? | 准备好攻占矮人国了吗 |
[28:31] | In one week, I can teach any man | 一周之内 我可以教会任何男人 |
[28:33] | to get any dwarf in the sack. | 把任何矮人收入囊中 |
[28:36] | – What’s a dwarf? – Sensitive subject. | -矮子是什么 -敏感话题 |
[28:38] | If she did her hair up nice, | 如果她做了漂亮的发型 |
[28:39] | put on a new blouse she picked up at the mom store? | 穿了一件老妈店买的新衣服 |
[28:42] | Ignore. | 不要理 |
[28:43] | We want our dwarf self-conscious and insecure. | 我们要让矮子既自觉又没有安全感 |
[28:46] | He’s the antichrist. | 他是反基督 |
[28:47] | Which is why I can see you wanting to pin a homicide on him. | 所以我知道你为什么要把他列为杀人嫌犯了 |
[28:50] | It lines up. | 理由多得很 |
[28:52] | He had access to her profile, | 他能知道她的资料 |
[28:54] | he picked out Christa for Kevin. | 他为凯文挑选了克丽丝塔 |
[28:56] | If he went after her and she resisted… | 如果他追求她 而她又拒绝了的话 |
[28:58] | Jake, I am telling you, I feel this one in my gut. | 杰克 我跟你讲 直觉告诉我就是这个人 |
[29:01] | I’m not sure gut’s enough to pick the guy up. | 我恐怕凭直觉没法把人抓回来 |
[29:10] | Scroll down. | 下拉看看 |
[29:13] | That’s interesting. | 这个有点意思 |
[29:14] | “Burn in hell.” | “去死吧” |
[29:15] | Submitted by ScarredForever. | 回复人叫”永远的伤疤” |
[29:21] | Okay, wait, you’re making a few assumptions here. | 等会 你这完全是假设 |
[29:23] | I mean, ScarredForever could be a dude. | 这位”永远的伤疤”有可能是个男人 |
[29:24] | It could be Kevin for all we know. | 甚至可能是凯文 |
[29:26] | Doesn’t sound like a dude to me. | 我觉得她不像是男的 |
[29:30] | So… | 那… |
[29:31] | you’re gonna sit here and wait for a response? | 你就坐在这等回复了吗 |
[29:35] | This is the internet, Laura. | 这可是虚拟网络 劳拉 |
[29:36] | It’s a comment. You don’t… it… | 就凭一条评论 你怎么能 |
[29:39] | All right, I’m gonna go get some coffee. | 好吧 我去泡杯咖啡 |
[29:40] | Let me know if you want something. | 要喝什么你叫我 |
[29:46] | Start where you’re comfortable. | 挑你舒服的地方开始讲 |
[29:49] | I’d been on three, four dates with one of his clients. | 我和他的一个客户约过三四次会 |
[29:52] | Sweet man. | 人很好 |
[29:54] | A little boring. | 只是有点无聊 |
[29:56] | So, when Michael reached out, I suppose I was flattered. | 所以当迈克尔约我出去 我受宠若惊 |
[30:00] | He was so handsome. | 他那么英俊 |
[30:02] | Young… | 年轻 |
[30:03] | I couldn’t believe he wanted to be with me. | 我都不敢相信他愿意和我在一起 |
[30:06] | Jenny, what happened with Michael | 珍妮 你见到迈克尔以后 |
[30:08] | when you finally got together? | 发了什么事情 |
[30:10] | We met at a hotel bar and he bought me one quick drink, | 我们约在酒店吧台碰面 他请我喝了点东西 |
[30:15] | and he took me upstairs. | 然后就带我上了楼 |
[30:18] | There was just something about him, you know? | 你知道吗 他有些奇怪 |
[30:22] | His casual assumption that we were sleeping together. | 总是默认女人就该和他来一发 |
[30:25] | It just rubbed me the wrong way. | 我当时有点反感 |
[30:28] | Did you go home? | 那你回家了吗 |
[30:31] | he slapped me. | 他扇我耳光 |
[30:36] | He threw me on the bed… | 把我推倒在床上 |
[30:39] | He said that middle-aged bitches can’t afford to be teases. | 他说中年老女人没资格装什么矜持 |
[30:46] | I was so scared. | 我非常害怕 |
[30:50] | So I just let him have me. | 只能任由他蹂躏 |
[30:59] | I just closed my eyes and let him. | 闭上双眼 任由他蹂躏 |
[31:04] | He raped her. | 他强暴了她 |
[31:05] | Well, let’s get a warrant for a DNA screening. | 好吧 我去申请DNA筛查 |
[31:07] | The evidence is circumstantial. | 这只是间接证据 |
[31:08] | They could shoot us down, his lawyer could drag it out. | 可能会被否决 律师就能把他捞出来 |
[31:11] | I am not willing to gamble on this. | 我可不想碰这运气 |
[31:13] | So what do you have in mind? | 那你想怎么样 |
[31:15] | I rope him in. Tonight. | 我要骗他上钩 就在今晚 |
[31:16] | Before another woman ends up dead. | 在他加害下一个女人之前 |
[31:18] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[31:20] | You don’t get to be overprotective. | 你没权利这样担心我 |
[31:21] | You’re not my husband anymore. | 你已经不是我丈夫了 |
[31:23] | That wasn’t my choice! | 又不是我想这样 |
[31:24] | If you would take me back right now, | 如果你愿意的话 |
[31:26] | I would happily be your husband again. | 我可以马上变回你老公啊 |
[31:27] | You just say the word. | 只要你一句话 |
[31:28] | We are not doing this! | 不可能 |
[31:30] | I have mourned the death of our marriage plenty, | 我为我们失败的婚姻伤透了心 |
[31:33] | But then I moved on. | 但现在我走出来了 |
[31:35] | Guess what? I like not being married to a serial adulterer. | 知道吗 我很庆幸能和你这种连环奸夫划清界限 |
[31:38] | And I like doing the job that I’m really good at. | 而且我热爱我的工作 也非常在行 |
[31:42] | So stop acting like a husband and start acting like a boss | 拜托你别在这装丈夫 好好当个上司 |
[31:46] | who wants to catch a killer as much as I do! | 专心帮我抓犯人好吗 |
[31:50] | You’ll keep him in public. | 你们只许在公众场合 |
[31:51] | Not good enough. We have to catch him in the act. | 不行 我们必须抓他现行 |
[31:55] | Laura… | 劳拉 |
[31:58] | All right, look. | 好吧 |
[31:59] | If you’re going head-to-head with a probable killer, | 如果你打算与潜在杀人犯正面交锋 |
[32:02] | then you need wingmen. You need multiple wingmen. | 你需要帮手 一群帮手 |
[32:05] | Deal. | 好的 |
[32:07] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[32:25] | Didn’t expect to hear from you. | 没想到你会联系我 |
[32:27] | Bring your dry cleaning bill? | 干洗费的账单带了吗 |
[32:31] | Tell you what… | 这样吧 |
[32:32] | I’ll pay for my dry cleaning if you pay for my dirty martini. | 如果这杯马丁尼你请我 干洗费我自己出 |
[32:37] | Done. | 成交 |
[32:38] | So, what do you do when you’re not making a mess? | 除了四处闯祸以外 你平时都干什么呀 |
[32:41] | I’m in import/export. | 我做进出口的 |
[32:43] | Business runs itself, so… | 生意自动进行 所以… |
[32:46] | mostly, I play. | 平时 我只管玩 |
[32:49] | Well, that sounds | 听起来真是 |
[32:51] | like a complete waste of time. | 游戏人生啊 |
[32:54] | How about starting a non-profit? | 要不要来点非盈利活动呢 |
[32:56] | Feisty, hmm? | 你还真是精力旺盛啊 |
[32:59] | You don’t know the half of it. | 这只是冰山一角 |
[33:02] | Let’s see. What’s that? | 快看看都有什么 |
[33:04] | “Yvette, Carrie, Stacey, Alison, | 伊薇特 凯莉 史黛西 艾莉森 |
[33:07] | Noelle, Daphne, Alison number two…” | 诺艾尔 达芙妮 艾莉森二号 |
[33:09] | Man, wingman’s got game. | 老天 帮手真有一手 |
[33:10] | “Let’s get naked tonight.” | “今晚我们来脱光吧 |
[33:12] | “Hot and heavy, down to frolic.” | 热辣呼吸 尽情嬉戏” |
[33:13] | This guy’s been douche-texting half the women in New York. | 这混账调戏了全纽约一大半的姑娘 |
[33:15] | Where the hell’s Christa? | 克丽丝塔在哪里 |
[33:17] | If I were pig-boy and I just killed my latest dwarf-y conquest, | 如果我是他 刚杀了新的矮子女友 |
[33:20] | then I would delete my text history with her, stat. | 会马上删掉和她的聊天记录 |
[33:23] | But, what I doubt pig-boy knows is unless you empty your bin… | 但我估计这人渣不知道 除非清空回收站 |
[33:29] | text messages can be recovered. | 否则短信是可以找回来的 |
[33:31] | Remind me never to date you. | 提醒我千万不要约你 |
[33:32] | “C.C.” That must be Christa Chase. | C.C.一定是克丽丝塔·切斯的姓名缩写 |
[33:35] | Christa Chase 7:41 P.M. Monday… | 克丽丝塔·切斯 周一晚7点41分 |
[33:38] | “We’re on.” There we go. | “当然” 就是这个 |
[33:40] | He must’ve taken a shine to Christa, | 他一定是看上了克丽丝塔 |
[33:42] | convinced her to meet him instead of Kevin. | 说服她甩掉凯文来见他 |
[33:44] | She shows up, she gets cold feet, boom, he lashes out. | 她赴了约又临阵退缩 他就发飙了 |
[33:46] | Dirty tracks. | 露马脚了 |
[33:47] | Evidence is circumstantial but pretty damning. | 虽然还是间接证据 但凶手应该是他 |
[33:52] | All right, let’s have Laura close the deal. | 那就让劳拉去搞定吧 |
[34:02] | What do you say | 我们离开这里 |
[34:05] | we get out of here. | 换个地方怎么样 |
[34:07] | I mean, if you want to. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[34:11] | Done. | 没问题 |
[34:14] | They’re on the move. | 他们有动作了 |
[34:17] | Give them a little space. | 别跟太紧 |
[34:20] | – Now. – Right. | -走 -是 |
[34:33] | Picked this place up for chump change when the bubble burst. | 泡沫经济破裂后低价入手的房子 |
[34:51] | She’s on 14. | 她在14号 |
[34:55] | – It’s magnetic. – We gotta kill the power. | -是电磁的 -我们得拉电闸 |
[35:00] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[35:02] | Let’s move this party along. | 可以继续派对 |
[35:19] | How about a striptease? | 来支脱衣舞吧 |
[35:21] | Knock yourself out. | 你自便 |
[35:23] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[35:26] | You. | 是你 |
[35:28] | Big boy. | 大帅哥 |
[35:32] | I need a good look at what I’m gonna be riding. | 我要好好欣赏一下稍后要驾驭的身体 |
[35:38] | Momma’s got a freaky streak. | 有点意思啊 |
[35:41] | Yes, this is Captain Jake Broderick, | 我是杰克·布罗德里克 |
[35:42] | NYPD 2nd precinct. | 纽约警局第二辖区队长 |
[35:44] | Look, I need an emergency power shutdown | 要求对果园街德兰西 |
[35:45] | on Orchard between Delancey and Broome. | 和布鲁姆交接段实行紧急断电 |
[35:47] | No, look, I don’t have time for a supervisor! | 我没有时间找主管了 |
[35:50] | Turn the power off! Just do it! | 马上断电 马上 |
[36:08] | Whoever it was, scratched up pretty good. | 不管是谁 肯定被挠得很惨 |
[36:12] | Where’s the choreography? | 光有脱衣没有舞啊 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry, whoa, I thought I could do this. | 抱歉 我还以为自己会喜欢这套 |
[36:27] | But between the cheap cologne and the wolverine scratches | 可闻着廉价古龙水 再看你这一身抓痕 |
[36:31] | I… yikes, I gotta go. | 我 快吐了 我要走了 |
[36:34] | The hell you do. | 你想得美 |
[36:35] | Unbelievable! Twice in a week. | 他妈的 一周两次 |
[36:38] | Don’t you know that middle-aged bitches… | 你不知道中年老女人 |
[36:40] | “Can’t afford to be teases”? | 没资格装矜持吗 |
[36:42] | Yes, we can. | 我们很有资格 |
[36:43] | And we can also afford self-defense classes. | 我们还上得起防身课 |
[36:51] | That is for Christa. | 这是为了克丽丝塔 |
[37:05] | Party’s over, coug. Now you’re gonna die alone. | 派对结束了 熟女 你会一个人死去 |
[37:08] | Just like you lived. | 就像你一个人活着一样 |
[37:10] | That would be sad, but for one thing. | 那太凄惨了 但有一件事 |
[37:14] | What? | 什么 |
[37:15] | I’m not alone! | 我不是一个人 |
[37:17] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[37:18] | Get your ass on the ground! | 趴地上 |
[37:24] | Now the party’s over! | 现在派对才是真的结束了 |
[37:26] | Yeah, you got him? | 对 你抓住他了吗 |
[37:34] | I released. | 我放手了 |
[37:35] | Okay, there we go. | 好了 |
[37:36] | Hey, but stupendous bust. It’s really cool. | 但波涛汹涌 给你点个赞 |
[37:39] | On a less bright note, a Mrs. Gutierrez from school called | 提个小醒 学校的古铁雷斯老师来电话了 |
[37:41] | to remind you that | 让我提醒你 |
[37:42] | extended day care has been canceled | 加长日托被取消了 |
[37:44] | in light of a baby shower for nurse Schwartzbaum. | 因为要给施瓦兹巴姆护士办宝宝洗礼 |
[37:46] | Screw Schwartzbaum! I’ve got to finish this report for the D.A. | 施瓦兹巴姆去死 我还要给地方检察官写报告 |
[37:49] | – Jake? – No pick up, no can do. | -杰克 -不接 没空 |
[37:52] | – Morning, Mark. – No, it’s not my name. | -早上好 马克 -我不叫这名 |
[37:57] | Your SS prison guard here | 你的纳粹狱警说 |
[37:59] | says you called someone who posted my bail. | 你叫人来给我保释了 |
[38:03] | – Dad! – Honey, I had to. | -爸爸 -宝贝 我不得不来啊 |
[38:05] | Detective diamond said they were running out of jail space. | 戴蒙德警探说监狱里没地方了 |
[38:08] | – What the hell? – I’m dropping the charges. | -什么玩意儿 -我撤诉了 |
[38:10] | I’ll still pay for your tuition, | 我还是会给你付学费 |
[38:12] | And I’ll pay for your apartment. | 也会给你付房租 |
[38:14] | Just stop having protests in my building. | 只要你别在我的房子里抗议 |
[38:16] | Of course, the police state and the aristocracy | 当然了 极权国家和贵族阶级 |
[38:19] | conspiring against the proletariat. What else is new? | 密谋反对无产阶级 还能玩点新鲜的吗 |
[38:22] | Shush! Too loud for the workplace. | 嘘 工作场所禁止喧哗 |
[38:25] | I’m not taking your blood money | 我不会拿你那些钱 |
[38:26] | when you don’t even pay your employees a living wage. | 那都是靠压榨员工基本工资赚来的 |
[38:29] | You may be able to buy your way around | 也许你可以买通运河街的 |
[38:32] | the Canal Street Workers’ Rights Board, | 工人权利委员会 |
[38:34] | but you can’t buy my integrity! | 但你买不走我的正直 |
[38:38] | You drive a hard bargain, Sammi. | 你要的太多了 萨米 |
[38:42] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[38:46] | I’ll take subway money. | 至少给我地铁钱啊 |
[38:48] | That was impressive. | 令人钦佩啊 |
[38:50] | Here. | 给 |
[38:53] | Have you ever done any babysitting? | 你做过保姆吗 |
[38:55] | Only every weekend for nine years. | 九年里每个周末做做而已 |
[38:58] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[39:03] | Full background check. | 彻底背景调查 |
[39:05] | Quick word? | 说句话 |
[39:06] | Of course, come on in. | 当然可以 进来 |
[39:08] | – Hey, great job with the case. – Thanks. | -做得不错 -谢谢 |
[39:11] | Always gonna give you my best on the job. | 工作中我会竭尽全力帮你 |
[39:13] | Off the job, you’re on your own. | 工作之外 你得自食其力了 |
[39:16] | – Meaning? – Meaning… | -怎么说 -怎么说… |
[39:18] | I’m your employee, but I’m not your wingman. | 我是你的手下 不是你泡妞搭档 |
[39:20] | Whatever you do outside of the office, that’s your business, | 你在办公室以外的事 是你的事 |
[39:22] | just keep me out of it. | 别把我掺合进去 |
[39:24] | Cause between you and Laura, | 夹在你和劳拉中间 |
[39:26] | I think you know where I come down. | 你应该理解我的难处 |
[39:28] | Really? More bro time? | 真的假的 兄弟还没处够 |
[39:31] | I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[39:34] | Off to pick up your children. | 我下班去接你孩子了 |
[39:37] | I see you’re incredibly busy. | 既然你这么”忙” |
[39:40] | The medical examiner just matched the wingman’s DNA. | 尸检员刚验出帮手的DNA相符 |
[39:43] | – Good job. – Thank you. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[39:46] | Anything else, sir? | 还有别的要求吗 先生 |
[39:48] | Actually, Laura, there is. | 劳拉 还真有 |
[39:53] | The other night, when Billy and I went out for drinks, | 那晚我和比利一起出去喝酒 |
[39:56] | there was a girl… | 有个女孩… |
[39:58] | I really don’t want to hear about your sex life. | 我不想听你的性生活 |
[40:00] | Okay, there’s nothing to hear. | 没什么可讲的 |
[40:01] | Your former “Serial adulterer” didn’t sleep with her, | 你的前”连环奸夫” 没有和她上床 |
[40:05] | because of you. | 为了你 |
[40:07] | My hero! | 大英雄 |
[40:09] | I recommend that you take every opportunity you can get. | 我建议你尽可能地去把握住机会 |
[40:12] | I’m going to. | 反正我会的 |
[40:14] | In fact, I have a hot date tonight. | 其实 今晚我佳人有约 |
[40:16] | With who? | 和谁 |
[40:18] | Threesome, actually. | 还是三人行哦 |