时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We’re specially proud of | 我们的植物园 |
[00:07] | our rainforest environment here at the gardens. | 所保有的雨林环境很有名 |
[00:09] | The carefully maintained climate | 这里气候维持得特别好 |
[00:11] | allows for unrivaled plant diversity. | 特别有助于植物多样性发展 |
[00:14] | Now, if you’ll follow me, we’ll discover | 大家跟我来 我们会发现 |
[00:16] | a very different part of our natural world. | 大自然中一个非常与众不同的地方 |
[00:32] | You wanna go upstairs? | 想上楼吗 |
[00:36] | Tender tummy, huh? | 肠胃不好吧 |
[00:37] | You must have been a wreck when you were pregnant. | 你怀孕的时候肯定特别折磨 |
[00:39] | Hey, Laura, are we gonna finish this? | 劳拉 快点好吗 |
[00:40] | I gotta get to my briefing at 1PP. | 我一点还要参加简报会呢 |
[00:42] | So what do we have here? Basketball brackets. | 看看都有什么 篮球赛预测表 |
[00:46] | There is no possible way Texas is gonna make the final four. | 德克萨斯绝对进不了前四强 |
[00:49] | They’re seated 12. | 他们排名12 |
[00:52] | Earth to Laura. | 劳拉快回来 |
[00:55] | – What? – I just trashed your picks. | -什么 -我刚才说你选错了 |
[00:57] | No classic Diamond zinger? | 你竟然没有反驳我吗 |
[00:58] | Hey! Total invasion of privacy. | 你干什么呢 这是侵犯我的隐私 |
[01:01] | Looking at someone else’s bracket. | 竟然看别人的预测表 |
[01:03] | I’m not gonna let you come over for breakfast anymore. | 我以后再也不请你来吃早餐了 |
[01:05] | And 12th seat or not, | 不管他们是不是排名12 |
[01:07] | – I’m going with the Longhorns. – Uh-uh. | -我都支持德克萨斯队 -别闹了 |
[01:09] | Duke is going to the final four out of the east. | 杜克大学队一定会代表东部赛区挺进四强 |
[01:13] | You’re both wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[01:14] | Michigan State will be coming out of the east. | 密歇根州立大学队会成为东部赛区冠军 |
[01:17] | They’re the strongest back court in the D1. | 他们是D1赛中后场实力最强的队伍 |
[01:20] | And everybody knows, except for you two, | 除了你们俩人人都知道 |
[01:22] | that the only way to go deep into the tourney, | 要想挺进全国决赛 |
[01:24] | is with great guard play. | 后卫厉害才是王道 |
[01:27] | Since when do you know so much about college basketball? | 你什么时候这么了解大学篮球赛了 |
[01:31] | My oldest boy, Horace, | 我大儿子贺拉斯 |
[01:32] | is a blue chip high school forward | 是著名的高中篮球队大前锋 |
[01:34] | being recruited by all the major programs in the country. | 全国各大篮球实力强的高校都抢着要他呢 |
[01:37] | – How did I not know about that? – ‘Cause I didn’t tell you. | -我怎么不知道 -因为我没告诉过你 |
[01:40] | Okay, boys. | 行了 孩子们 |
[01:41] | Go and get your school stuff, okay? Let’s go. | 去拿好上学用的东西 我们出发 |
[01:49] | No basketball talk till I come back. | 不准趁我不在讨论篮球 |
[01:55] | I’ll give you 50 bucks for your picks. | 给你五十 提点下我 |
[01:58] | Make it an even 100 and I’ll lead you to victory. | 给我一百我保你赢 |
[02:05] | Grab Frankie, I’ll meet you there. | 叫上弗兰克 我们那里见 |
[02:12] | What, you don’t like that outfit? | 怎么 你不喜欢这件外套吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah, exactly. I’m just too lazy to walk back upstairs. | 是的 可是我太懒不想上楼换 |
[02:17] | Oh, great, ’cause you just caught a case. | 太好了 刚好来了件案子 |
[02:19] | – Body at the Botanical… – Botanical Gardens. | -发现尸体 在植物… -植物园 |
[02:21] | I’m on my way. | 我马上去 |
[02:26] | – What do we got? – Triva Forster, 21. | -什么情况 -特莉瓦·福斯特 21岁 |
[02:29] | Her keys, wallet and cell are all still here. | 她的钥匙 钱包和手机都还在 |
[02:31] | So it wasn’t a robbery. | 所以不是抢劫杀人 |
[02:32] | – Any weapon in sight? – Does the rock count? | -有凶器吗 -石头算吗 |
[02:35] | She went down, hit her head on it. | 她倒下后头撞到石头上了 |
[02:36] | Likely killed her instantly. | 可能是直接死亡 |
[02:37] | Any other injuries, wrists, arms… | 有其他伤吗 手腕 胳膊… |
[02:39] | Autopsy’ll tell us more, but it doesn’t look like it. | 尸检后可以知道更多信息 但看样子没有 |
[02:43] | Freak accident? Trip and fall? | 意外吗 被绊倒了 |
[02:45] | If you were falling, what’s the first thing you would do? | 如果你要倒了 第一件事是做什么 |
[02:47] | Try to stop my fall. | 阻止自己倒下 |
[02:49] | This woman didn’t. | 这个女人没有 |
[02:51] | There’s not a scratch or a smudge on her. | 她手上没有任何小伤或者脏东西 |
[02:54] | She was unconscious. | 她没有意识了 |
[02:55] | Could have been a neurological event. | 可能是某种神经性疾病 |
[02:57] | Brain aneurysm. | 脑动脉瘤 |
[02:59] | There’s something on the side of her neck. | 她脖子边上有东西 |
[03:02] | What is that? Nasty hickey, or… | 那是什么 吻痕还是… |
[03:04] | Some kind of burn? | 烧伤吗 |
[03:05] | That is a Taser burn, still raw. | 电击枪烧痕 还是刚烧伤的 |
[03:09] | She didn’t have an aneurysm. | 她没有得动脉瘤 |
[03:11] | Someone did this to her. | 是为人所害 |
[03:11] | I’ll have the tech search for AFID. | 我让技术人员搜查对比AFID |
[03:14] | Uh, regular people speak. | 说人话 |
[03:15] | Anti-Felon ID Taser Discharge. | 防重犯泰电击枪记录系统 |
[03:17] | Oh, the confetti stuff. | 就是喷五彩纸屑的那种 |
[03:18] | That’s another name for it. | 这是另一个名字 |
[03:20] | There’s a barcode on every little piece, | 每把电击枪上都有条形码 |
[03:21] | it’ll help us trace back to the shooter. | 可以帮我们追踪到开枪人 |
[03:23] | And what’s that on her shoulder? | 她肩膀上那是什么 |
[03:24] | Looks like chalk. | 像粉笔灰 |
[03:25] | Makes sense, there’s a group of second-graders | 倒也合理 有一群二年级学生 |
[03:27] | waiting in the gift shop wondering | 正在礼品店那里 |
[03:28] | what happened to their teacher’s assistant. | 找他们老师的助理呢 |
[03:32] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[03:33] | Uh, when was the last time you saw Ms. Forster? | 你最后一次见福斯特小姐是什么时候 |
[03:35] | When she was yelling at a giant with a dragon. | 她朝一个带龙巨人大喊的时候 |
[03:38] | Oh, you… you mean | 你是指 |
[03:40] | some sort of reptile handler here at the Gardens? | 植物园里训练爬行动物的人吗 |
[03:42] | No, I mean, a giant with a dragon. | 不是 是带龙巨人 |
[03:47] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[03:49] | Triva’s a college senior, getting hours student teaching. | 特莉瓦是个大三学生 出来教学实习 |
[03:53] | She’s usually with high school kids, | 她通常负责高中生 |
[03:55] | but she was helping me chaperone today. | 今天来帮我看孩子 |
[03:57] | This is unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[03:59] | And you were with the kids the entire time? | 你一直都跟孩子们在一起吗 |
[04:00] | Yes, I led the way | 是的 我在前面带路 |
[04:02] | and Triva was at the back corralling the stragglers. | 特莉瓦在后面照顾走得慢的孩子 |
[04:04] | When did you first notice she was missing? | 你什么时候发现她不见的 |
[04:06] | Well, right after we got out of the desert landscape. | 就在我们走出沙漠风光区之后 |
[04:09] | I called her cell, but she didn’t answer. | 我打她的电话 但是她没接 |
[04:11] | Was there anything unusual going on with her lately | 最近她有什么不寻常的地方吗 |
[04:13] | that might explain why anyone would want to hurt her? | 可以解释为什么有人想伤害她 |
[04:17] | She was a really great person. | 她真的是个好人 |
[04:19] | I respect your discretion, | 我尊重你的意见 |
[04:22] | but Triva may have been murdered. | 但特莉瓦可能是被谋杀的 |
[04:24] | We need every bit of information | 我们需要任何相关信息 |
[04:25] | we can get to figure out who did this. | 才能帮我们查明是谁杀了她 |
[04:28] | There’s a rumor at the high school | 高中里有谣言说 |
[04:30] | that Triva was having an affair. | 特莉瓦在跟某个人有关系 |
[04:32] | With a teacher? | 跟一名老师吗 |
[04:36] | – With a student? – I’m afraid so. | -跟学生吗 -恐怕是的 |
[04:37] | But that’s just a rumor. | 不过那只是谣言 |
[04:40] | I don’t suppose you know the student in question? | 你应该不知道那个学生是谁吧 |
[04:42] | I wish I could be more helpful. | 我要是知道就好了 |
[04:45] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:50] | The rent-a-cops are going to pull all the security cam video. | 保安会帮我们调出所有监控录像 |
[04:53] | Hopefully, we’ll get lucky. | 希望我们走运 |
[04:54] | Hopefully, luckier than me. | 希望比我走运吧 |
[04:55] | Uh, all I got was a second-grader | 我就只问到一个二年级小学生 |
[04:57] | talking about giants and dragons. | 说什么巨人和龙 |
[04:58] | I got a rumor of our teacher’s assistant having an affair | 有传言说这位助教和一个高中生 |
[05:01] | with a high school student. | 有段不伦恋情 |
[05:02] | Winner. Let’s start there. | 你赢了 我们从这入手 |
[05:04] | Shall we get lunch and head in? | 我们去吃点饭再开工吧 |
[05:05] | – Not hungry. – Not hungry? | -我不饿 -不饿吗 |
[05:07] | Has the real Laura Diamond been body snatched? | 真的劳拉·戴蒙德是不是被你绑架了 |
[05:11] | Oh, next of kin info coming in. I’ll make the call. | 有她近亲的消息了 我去打个电话 |
[05:19] | Something on your mind? | 有什么心事吗 |
[05:20] | I was gonna ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你呢 |
[05:22] | – Oh, why? – Woman to woman. | -为什么 -都是女人就坦白说吧 |
[05:26] | All right. | 好 |
[05:27] | Watching you this week, distracted, disappearing to the bathroom, | 看你这一周心烦意乱 常偷跑去厕所 |
[05:30] | eating weird, not eating. | 吃东西也很奇怪 甚至不吃 |
[05:33] | You either have man trouble, | 要么你是有感情问题了 |
[05:35] | or you’re pregnant. | 要么你就是怀孕了 |
[05:39] | I don’t have man trouble. | 我没有感情问题 |
[05:54] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[05:56] | Triva was everything to me. | 特莉瓦就是我的全部 |
[05:58] | I’ve worked two jobs since she was a baby. | 从她婴儿时期开始 我就一直打两份工 |
[06:01] | Tried to give her every opportunity. | 想给她提供最好的生活 |
[06:02] | The community where we live, | 在我们居住的社区 |
[06:05] | you gotta work twice as hard make sure you get up and out. | 你必须加倍努力工作才能出人头地 |
[06:08] | And when was the last time you saw Triva? | 你最后一次见特莉瓦是什么时候 |
[06:10] | I cooked dinner for her every Monday night. | 每周一的晚上我会给她做晚餐 |
[06:14] | Usually Italian. | 通常都是意大利菜 |
[06:16] | Her favorite. | 她的最爱 |
[06:18] | Except this week, she canceld. | 可是这周 她取消了 |
[06:22] | Seemed like something was going on. | 好像出了点什么事 |
[06:24] | Any indication of what? | 你知道是什么事吗 |
[06:26] | I never was an overbeing-father type. | 我从来都不是个管太多事的父亲 |
[06:30] | Maybe I should’ve been. | 也许我应该管 |
[06:35] | Mr. Forster, is there someone who was close to Triva? | 福斯特先生 特莉瓦和谁比较亲近 |
[06:38] | Someone who might know | 也许会有人 |
[06:40] | more about what was happening in her life? | 更了解她的生活 |
[06:42] | She was spending a lot of time with another teacher’s assistant. | 她经常和另一个助教待在一起 |
[06:47] | Alexis something. | 好像叫亚历克西斯 |
[06:49] | Thank you, that’s very helpful. | 谢谢你 这对我们来说帮助很大 |
[06:53] | Listen, we will do everything in our power to find who did this. | 我们会竭尽所能去寻找此案的凶手 |
[06:59] | That’s our victim on the right. Va-voom. | 右面就是死者 挺性感的 |
[07:02] | And the other one is Alexis, the TA. | 另一个就是亚历克西斯 那个助教 |
[07:04] | Alexis Holden, | 亚历克西斯·霍顿 |
[07:05] | she appears to be a party girl with a capital party. | 她看起来像派对上的交际花 |
[07:07] | We found a ton of anonymous post saying | 我们发现了一堆匿名留言 |
[07:10] | that she had an affair with a student. | 说她和一个学生有恋情 |
[07:13] | But there’s more. | 不过还有更多的 |
[07:14] | One more. | 另一个 |
[07:16] | – If you know what I mean. – A threesome? | -知道我的意思吧 -三人行吗 |
[07:17] | With another teacher’s assistant. So naughty. | 和另一个助教 太淘气了 |
[07:20] | Presumably Alexis, | 假定是亚历克西斯 |
[07:21] | who we just found out called in sick today. | 她今天刚好请病假了 |
[07:23] | Giving her opportunity to follow Triva | 给了她机会跟着特莉瓦 |
[07:25] | to the Botanical Garden. | 去植物园 |
[07:27] | Working theory? | 有什么想法吗 |
[07:28] | Alexis falls in love with a student, | 亚历克西斯和一个学生相恋 |
[07:30] | decides to make the threesome a twosome? | 决定把三人行变成两人行 |
[07:32] | It’s a long shot, and seriously bent. | 这风险很大 而且也太变态了 |
[07:34] | But worth looking into. | 不过值得一查 |
[07:35] | Get Frankie and see if you can track down the TA. | 叫弗兰克一起去找那个助教 |
[07:38] | And where are we with the Taser? | 电击枪查得怎么样了 |
[07:40] | The tag found affid. | 标签已经损坏 |
[07:41] | And they retrieved a barcode. | 他们恢复了条形码 |
[07:43] | Manufacturer says the cartridges were sold to an online company, | 制造商说子弹卖给了一家网络公司 |
[07:46] | we have a call-in to get the name of the customer. | 我们可以打电话询问买家的姓名 |
[07:48] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[07:55] | Okay, you cannot just drop a bomb on someone like that, | 好了 你不能就那么丢一颗炸弹下来 |
[07:58] | and then laa-dee-daa get back to work. | 然后就若无其事继续工作 |
[07:59] | There’s no laa-dee-daa. | 没有若无其事 |
[08:00] | Talk to me. How did this happen? | 跟我说说 怎么发生的 |
[08:02] | Meredith, we have a homicide to investigate. | 梅雷迪斯 我们还有谋杀案要查 |
[08:05] | – I assume it was Tony. – Of course, it was Tony. | -我猜是托尼的孩子 -当然是托尼的 |
[08:07] | Who else would it be? | 还能是谁的 |
[08:08] | We thought that you and the Captain maybe… | 我们觉得你和警监可能… |
[08:09] | – Well, you thought wrong. – Okay, okay, okay. | -你们想错了 -好吧 好吧 |
[08:13] | – Did you use protection? – Ugh, yes. | -你们没避孕吗 -当然有避孕 |
[08:14] | Every time. | 每次都有 |
[08:16] | You know, condoms are only 98% effective, | 要知道 避孕套只有98%的几率有效 |
[08:18] | even when used properly. | 就算使用得当也是如此 |
[08:19] | Well, then lucky me. I’m top 2%. | 很幸运 我就是那2% |
[08:24] | It took Jake and I a year to get pregnant. | 杰克和我花了一年时间才怀上孩子 |
[08:28] | I had to time the ovulation, | 我还计算了排卵时间 |
[08:29] | I had to put a pillow under my butt | 还放个枕头在屁股下面 |
[08:31] | to create a downward flow. | 好让精液流到里面 |
[08:32] | Okay, plenty of info. Have you told Tony? | 信息量好大 你告诉托尼了吗 |
[08:35] | The news is an hour old, | 我也是一小时前才知道的 |
[08:36] | I haven’t told anyone except for you. | 除了你没别人知道 |
[08:38] | And the only reason why I told you is because… | 我之所以会告诉你是因为… |
[08:40] | – I don’t know why I told you. – I’m touched. | -我不知道为什么要告诉你 -我很感动 |
[08:42] | Consuming I’m even right. | 也不知道是不是真的 |
[08:44] | I had a blood test to be a zillion percent sure | 为了确定此事 我去做了抽血化验 |
[08:47] | and I will have the results. Today or tomorrow. | 今天或者明天就能拿到检查结果了 |
[08:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:56] | Everything was finally falling into place. | 一切都会清楚明了的 |
[09:07] | Alexis Holden, 5C. | 亚历克西斯·霍顿 5C |
[09:10] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[09:11] | Protocol, knock first. | 按规章 先敲门 |
[09:13] | Knock yourself out. | 你来敲吧 |
[09:15] | Alexis Holden? NYPD! | 亚历克西斯·霍顿 纽约警局 |
[09:18] | Can you come to the door? | 你能把门打开吗 |
[09:24] | – We’re going in. – We should really call in for a warrant. | -我们进去 -我们应该申请搜查令 |
[09:26] | Exigent circumstances. | 紧急情况 |
[09:28] | She’s probably on top of a eleven grater and that is statutory rape. | 她可能正骑在一个孩子身上 那可是强奸罪 |
[09:31] | Yes, and while that might hold up in court, | 是的 那可以在法庭上提出来 |
[09:33] | NYPD standard operating procedure says… | 纽约警局标准操作程序上说… |
[09:36] | Not that. | 不能那样 |
[09:41] | Not the exigent circumstances I was expeing. | 不是我预想的那种紧急情况 |
[09:44] | Where were you yesterday morning? | 昨天早上你在哪里 |
[09:45] | I was at the doctor all morning yesterday. | 整个早上我都在看医生 |
[09:48] | I assume the doc’s office will confirm that. | 我猜医生办公室会证实这一点 |
[09:55] | Who’s gonna pay for my door? | 谁来负责修我的门 |
[10:00] | You heard what happened to Triva. | 你听说特莉瓦的事了吗 |
[10:02] | Yeah, I saw it on the news. | 是的 我在新闻上看到的 |
[10:03] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[10:05] | We heard a rumor that you and Triva were… | 我们听说你和特莉瓦… |
[10:09] | well… | 怎么说呢 |
[10:13] | With a student? | 和学生吗 |
[10:14] | She means having sex, not fist bumping. | 她指的是上床 不是碰拳头 |
[10:16] | Yeah, I’ve heard the rumors. | 我听说了那些谣言 |
[10:17] | With all these stories about teachers sleeping with students, | 这么多老师和学生上床 |
[10:19] | it’s just easy shade to throw. | 很容易让人这样想 |
[10:21] | – Is that a denial? – I’ve never slept with a student. | -你这是否认吗 -我从未和学生上过床 |
[10:23] | And Triva never did either, she was the best person I knew. | 特莉瓦也没有 她是我见过最好的人 |
[10:28] | Anything going on in her life you could tell us about? | 她最近有发生什么事吗 |
[10:32] | She was excited about the NCAA Tournament. | 她很期待全美大学生篮球锦标赛 |
[10:35] | Her old boyfriend’s playing in it. | 她的前男友要参加比赛 |
[10:37] | 米尔曼学校官网 男子篮球赛 马尔科·威廉姆斯 | |
[10:38] | Marco Williams went to Fieldston | 马尔科·威廉姆斯曾就读于菲尔斯顿 |
[10:40] | on a scholarship. | 并获得奖学金 |
[10:41] | Same as Triva. | 和特莉瓦一样 |
[10:42] | And currently, he’s the starting point guard | 而现在他是米尔曼公立学校的 |
[10:44] | for the Milman State… | 首发控球后卫 |
[10:45] | 米尔曼学校官网 男子篮球赛 球队吉祥物 唐尼 龙 | |
[10:45] | Dragons! | 龙 |
[10:47] | Marco’s 6’4″. | 马尔科身高1米92 |
[10:48] | If he was wearing his team’s logo across his chest… | 如果他穿着图案在胸前的队服 |
[10:51] | He’d look like a giant with a dragon. | 看起来就会像个带着龙的巨人 |
[10:53] | The kid Frankie talked to had it right after all. | 那个叫弗兰克的孩子说得没错 |
[10:56] | That means that Marco was with Triva | 这就是说 在特莉瓦死前 |
[10:59] | right before she was killed. | 她和马尔科在一起 |
[11:03] | Well, his team’s practicing at the arena right now. | 现在他的篮球队就在室内运动场里练习 |
[11:05] | Meredith and Frankie are right by there. | 梅雷迪思和弗兰克就在那附近 |
[11:06] | Let’s meet him. I want a piece of this guy. | 去会会他 套点消息 |
[11:10] | Looking for him now. | 我们正在找他 |
[11:13] | – Excuse me, tall guy. – Yes, ma’am. | -大个子 有事问你 -什么事 女士 |
[11:14] | We looking for Marco Williams. | 我们想找马尔科·威廉姆斯 |
[11:15] | Marco, um… | 马尔科 |
[11:17] | Yeah, that’s Marco right there. | 马尔科就在那里 |
[11:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:20] | – Marco Williams? – Don’t move! | -马尔科·威廉姆斯 -站住 |
[11:24] | He’s running. | 他跑了 |
[11:26] | I’ll be waiting… and armed. | 我会等着 全副武装 |
[11:37] | Police, get out of the way! I’m serious! | 警察 闪开 不是说笑的 |
[11:39] | Move, move, move! | 让开 让开 让开 |
[11:48] | Oh, man. | 你怎么回事 |
[11:54] | Hands behind your back. | 双手放在身后 |
[11:56] | Carry on, folks. | 大家继续 |
[11:57] | We just need to borrow your start point guard. | 我们只是要借用你们的首发控球后卫 |
[11:59] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[12:02] | I’d put this right back on. | 建议你把头套戴上 |
[12:03] | When I was eight, | 我八岁的时候 |
[12:04] | I saw Donald Duck without his head smoking a doobie. | 看到没戴头套的唐老鸭在吸大麻 |
[12:07] | Traumatizing. | 心理受创啊 |
[12:09] | Come on. Come on. On your feet. | 快 快 给我站起来 |
[12:12] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[12:13] | Anything you say can and will be used | 但是你所说的一切 |
[12:15] | against you in a court of law. | 都将会成为呈堂证供 |
[12:17] | You have the right to talk to an attorney. | 你有权找律师 |
[12:18] | That’s how you stop a fleeing suspect. | 这样才能拦下逃跑的嫌疑犯 |
[12:23] | Glory hog. | 爱炫的讨厌鬼 |
[12:37] | Where are you taking my player? | 你们要把我的球员带去哪 |
[12:39] | Your player is a fleeing suspect. | 你的球员是在逃嫌犯 |
[12:41] | Suspected of what? | 涉嫌什么事 |
[12:42] | – That’s a police matter. – Homicide. | -这是警方的事 -凶杀案 |
[12:45] | Whoopsie. | 说漏嘴了 |
[12:46] | Marco Williams wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 马尔科·威廉姆斯连苍蝇都不忍伤害 |
[12:48] | He hasn’t had a flagrant foul this season. | 这个赛季他都没恶意犯规过 |
[12:50] | Sounds like he could be playing some more aggressive D. | 那看来他在打球时 防守可以更积极一点 |
[12:52] | Funny. | 好笑了 |
[12:56] | Excuse me. This has to be a mistake. | 不好意思 这肯定是个误会 |
[12:59] | How can we reach Marco? | 我们要怎么联系马尔科 |
[13:00] | – And you need to reach him because? – I’m his girlfriend. | -你为什么要联系他 -我是他的女朋友 |
[13:07] | You’re involved with the team? | 你是球队里的人吗 |
[13:08] | Head cheer coach, Dawn Grant. | 拉拉队教练 我叫道恩·格兰特 |
[13:09] | – What can you tell us about Marco? – He’s a good kid. | -能和我们说说马尔科吗 -他是个好孩子 |
[13:12] | And the conference’s top scorer. | 而且是联合会里得分最高的球员 |
[13:13] | If he’s not back by game time, this team is toast. | 如果比赛时他不能归队 球队就完蛋了 |
[13:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[13:23] | The game starts in six hours. | 球赛六小时后开始 |
[13:25] | I’m hopeful you’ll have Marco cleared by then. | 希望你们到时能还马尔科一个清白 |
[13:27] | Respectfully, Council, | 老实说 辩护律师 |
[13:29] | the success of the team is not a factor in my investigation. | 我查案时可不会考虑球队的胜负 |
[13:32] | And I’ve got them going to the final four. | 哪怕我赌他们绝对能进四强 |
[13:33] | Well, tournament aside, | 先撇开锦标赛不说 |
[13:35] | if Marco is unavailable to play a game | 如果马尔科不是因伤 |
[13:37] | for any non-injury reason, | 而缺席比赛 |
[13:39] | the university’s gonna have to cut him from the team | 大学就会把他从球队里开除 |
[13:41] | and withdraw his scholarship. | 并且撤销他的奖学金 |
[13:43] | – What? – School policy, Marco. | -什么 -这是学校的政策 马尔科 |
[13:44] | In the current climate, we can’t afford the hint of a scandal. | 以当前情况来看 我们决不能闹出什么丑闻 |
[13:47] | I thought you were my lawyer. | 你好像是我的律师吧 |
[13:48] | Well, the NYPD alerted the school | 由于指控的严重性 |
[13:50] | due to the seriousness of the allegations, | 纽约警局通知了学校 |
[13:53] | but technically, I represent them. | 但是依法来说 我代表他们 |
[13:55] | Then technically, I don’t want you here. | 那依法来说 我不需要你了 |
[13:57] | – Marco… – You heard the man. | -马尔科 -你听到他的话了 |
[14:08] | You’re entitled to your own council. | 你有权为自己任命辩护律师 |
[14:09] | I don’t need council. | 我不需要辩护律师 |
[14:10] | I would never hurt Triva. I loved her. | 我绝对不会伤害特莉瓦的 我爱她 |
[14:13] | In my experience, the two sometimes go hand in hand. | 在我看来 爱与伤害只有一线之隔 |
[14:17] | You were seen at the Botanical Gardens. | 有人看到你们在植物园见面 |
[14:19] | Yeah. We met up. | 是的 偶遇 |
[14:21] | – You two back together again? – No, it’s not like that. | -你们复合了吗 -不 不是这样的 |
[14:24] | Triva was my best friend. | 特莉瓦是我最好的朋友 |
[14:25] | When things got to be too much, I called her. | 每当压力太大时 我会打电话给她 |
[14:28] | She kept me grounded. | 她会安慰我 |
[14:29] | Marco, if you’re innocent why did you run from us? | 马尔科 如果你是无辜的 为什么你要跑 |
[14:33] | When I went to see Triva, an assistant coach wrote me up. | 我去见特莉瓦时 助理教练记了我违纪 |
[14:37] | Coach would have suspended me next game. | 下场比赛教练可能会不让我上场 |
[14:39] | The assistant told me | 助理教练和我说 |
[14:40] | if I could get to the report on coach’s desk | 如果我能在教练看到报告之前 |
[14:41] | before coach saw it, he’d let it go. | 把报告从他桌上拿回来 他就当没这回事 |
[14:43] | I had just snuck out of his office, | 我刚偷偷地溜出他的办公室 |
[14:45] | and the cops started shouting. | 警察就开始高呼 |
[14:46] | I thought they were tournament officials, | 我以为他们是锦标赛的裁判 |
[14:47] | caught me somewhere I didn’t belong. | 发现我偷溜进教练的办公室 |
[14:49] | Our eye witness saw you arguing with Triva. | 我们的目击证人看到你和特莉瓦发生争执 |
[14:51] | Yeah, we got into it… | 是的 我们是因为 |
[14:52] | over Phil Hooks. | 菲尔·胡克斯而吵的 |
[14:55] | He owns a few bars downtown. | 他在市中心开有几家酒吧 |
[14:57] | He’s involved with athletes, musicians, | 他资助运动员 音乐家 |
[14:59] | anyone trying to get out. | 任何想要出人头地的人 |
[15:01] | Phil always made sure I had new sneakers. | 菲尔总能保证我有新球鞋穿 |
[15:04] | – Walk around money. – But he wanted something in exchange? | -身上有钱花 -但却是有条件的 |
[15:08] | Not… not until now. | 以前不是 直到最近 |
[15:11] | For tonight’s game, he asked that | 今晚的比赛 他要求我 |
[15:13] | I make sure we keep it under a seven-point spread. | 将与另一支队的差距控制在七分一下 |
[15:16] | Point shaving. | 操纵比分 |
[15:17] | Ye, I figured maybe… maybe I owe Phil. | 是 我想着就算还菲尔个人情 |
[15:21] | But, um, Triva said no. | 但特莉瓦不同意 |
[15:23] | Did Phil know that it was Triva who talked you out of it? | 菲尔知道是特莉瓦劝你不干的吗 |
[15:26] | Phil Hooks knows everything. | 菲尔·胡克斯无所不知 |
[15:29] | Okay, we’ll look into him. | 好 我们会调查他的 |
[15:33] | But I have to hold you until you’re cleared. | 但在排除你的嫌疑之前 我还不能放你走 |
[15:37] | Listen, listen, if… if I don’t suit up tonight, | 听我说 如果我今晚不上场的话 |
[15:40] | then everything I worked for, everything my mom dreamed for me, | 我奋斗得来的一切 我母亲对我的期望 |
[15:44] | taking me to practice every day since I was six years old… | 我六岁以来在赛场的苦练 |
[15:46] | It’s all over. | 就全落空了 |
[15:47] | There are other schools, other scholarships. | 还有其他学校 其他奖学金 |
[15:51] | I only got one more year eligibility. | 再过一年 我就没参赛资格了 |
[15:54] | Being able to start for my team, | 能成为我们队的首发 |
[15:57] | making it to the tournament. | 一路奋战到全美篮球锦标赛 |
[16:00] | Lightning like that don’t strike twice. | 这样的好机会错过了就没了 |
[16:04] | I’m done. | 我就完了 |
[16:07] | I told the NCAA | 我都跟球赛组委会说了 |
[16:08] | and I’m gonna tell you. | 现在我再重复一遍 |
[16:10] | I’ve done nothing more with | 我啥都没干 |
[16:11] | Marco but try to help a neighborhood kid succeed. | 不过是想帮邻家小孩马尔科一把 |
[16:13] | Mr. Hooks, we’re actually | 胡克斯先生 我们其实 |
[16:14] | here about another kid from your neighborhood. | 是为了另一个邻家小孩而来的 |
[16:16] | Triva Forster. | 特莉瓦·福斯特 |
[16:17] | She was advising your number one investment, | 她曾建议你的头号投资 |
[16:19] | Marco Williams, to cut ties with you. | 马尔科·威廉姆斯 和你断绝关系 |
[16:22] | I can’t imagine you’d just let folks walk away. | 如此忤逆 你怎能轻易饶过 |
[16:24] | The control you have over this neighborhood? | 瞧你在这片儿飞扬跋扈的样子 |
[16:27] | Look, I’m no saint, all right? | 我承认 我不是什么圣人 |
[16:29] | But hurting Triva? | 但我绝不会伤害特莉瓦 |
[16:30] | I’m about lifting up my community, | 我想改善我们的社区 |
[16:32] | either through someone like Marco getting out | 不光要让马尔科这样的人走出去 |
[16:34] | or someone like Triva building it up from within. | 还要让特莉瓦这样的人搞好内部建设 |
[16:36] | Robin Hood of the Hood. | 真是现代罗宾汉啊 |
[16:38] | Where were you yesterday morning? | 你昨天早上在哪儿 |
[16:40] | Uptown. Boys and Girls Club. | 市郊 男女一起嗨俱乐部 |
[16:42] | I just bought them a computer lab. | 我刚出资给那儿建了个机房 |
[16:44] | Big shot like you, you’ve | 像你这么大牌的人 |
[16:45] | got all sorts of people to do your dirty work. | 买凶杀人都只是一句话的事 |
[16:48] | You got a lot of nerve, sweetheart. | 你可真敢说 甜心 |
[16:49] | Don’t call me sweetheart. I’m not sweet. | 别叫我甜心 我可一点也不甜 |
[16:51] | She’s really not. | 真心不甜 |
[16:52] | Check my phones. Talk to whomever. | 查我的通话记录 四处打听去吧 |
[16:54] | Give me lie detector for all I care. | 做测谎都行 我问心无愧 |
[16:56] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你们找错人了 |
[17:01] | Of course, Tony, yes, I’ll tell Laura you called. | 放心 托尼 我一定转告劳拉 |
[17:03] | Oh, hang on a sec, I think I see her. | 稍等 我好像看见她了 |
[17:05] | Sorry, it was just an identical stranger. Ciao. | 抱歉 认错人了 拜 |
[17:09] | Um, what? Trouble in paradise? | 怎么 闹别扭啦 |
[17:10] | No, no, it’s just not a good time for a personal call. | 没 这时候接私人电话不太合适 |
[17:13] | Okay, Phil Hooks’ alibi pans out. | 菲尔·胡克斯的不在场证明查明了 |
[17:15] | Please tell me that you have something that clears Marco. | 求你一定找到能帮马尔科洗清嫌疑的证据 |
[17:17] | Mayhaps, just heard back from the Taser cartridge seller. | 我可能有所发现 电击枪的卖家刚给我回话 |
[17:20] | It was bought by a Slava Krupski, who, weird, | 枪的买家叫塞拉娃·库鲁匹斯基 |
[17:23] | also happens to be playing in the NCAA tournament. | 碰巧的是 他也打全美大学生篮球锦标赛 |
[17:25] | May not be weird at all. | 可能一点也不巧 |
[17:26] | Perhaps you should consult the expert in the conference room. | 也许你该去找会议室里的专家问问 |
[17:33] | Alicia, what are you doing here? | 艾丽西娅 你来干吗 |
[17:35] | Uh, I may or may not be | 我好像 可能 |
[17:39] | under contract to a certain | 和某个在这儿管事的人 |
[17:41] | someone who presides over this work place. | 签了合同 |
[17:44] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[17:46] | Hey, what do you know about a player named Slava Krupski? | 你知道塞拉娃·库鲁匹斯基这个球员吗 |
[17:49] | Russian. He’s a forward for Aldon University. | 俄罗斯人 阿尔顿大学的前锋 |
[17:52] | Major attitude. | 脾气可大了 |
[17:53] | He leads his conference in ejections and stitches required. | 他的赛前动员会开得那叫一个暴力啊 |
[17:58] | It’s police matter. | 这是警方事务 |
[18:02] | Krupski would play Marco’s team in the next round. | 库鲁匹斯基下轮要对战马尔科他们队 |
[18:05] | No way your boy could guard Marco. | 他肯定防不住马尔科 |
[18:07] | Well, if you know that, then Krupski knows that. | 你都知道 那库鲁匹斯基一定也知道 |
[18:10] | Maybe he tried to throw Marco | 也许他想逼马尔科退赛 |
[18:11] | off his game by attacking his old girlfriend. | 所以害死了马尔科前女友 |
[18:13] | Wow, that’s very Russian. | 真是俄罗斯黑帮的范 |
[18:14] | Krupski’s team just tipped off. | 库鲁匹斯基他们队刚开赛了 |
[18:16] | I better get there. | 我得赶快去了 |
[18:18] | What? You can’t go barging into an NCAA tournament game. | 什么 你怎么能随意乱闯全美大学生篮球锦标赛 |
[18:21] | Well, if I don’t, then Marco’s career might end before it starts, | 我不想让马尔斯的职业生涯还没开始就得结束 |
[18:24] | and I’m not gonna do that to his mother. | 我可不想让他母亲失望 |
[18:47] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[18:48] | I can’t believe it. Finally, courtside of the tournament game. | 难以置信 总算站了一次球场边 |
[18:51] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[18:52] | – There’s Krupski. – Yeah. | -那就是库鲁匹斯基 -好 |
[18:56] | Come on, that’s our ball. Red. | 那是我们得分 |
[19:00] | Oh, he mugged him, coach! | 是他推搡你们的 教练 |
[19:02] | Hey, I need a word with Krupski. | 我要跟库鲁匹斯基聊聊 |
[19:03] | It’s time sensitive. Urgent. | 一秒都等不得 急事 |
[19:04] | Is this a joke? He’s kind of busy right now. | 你俩逗我呢吧 他忙着打球呢 |
[19:07] | You have to talk to the Public Affairs office. Excuse me. | 你们去找公共事务办公室的人吧 失陪 |
[19:10] | – Plan B. – Okay, fine, but this time I get to stay. | -B计划 -好 这回换你跑路 |
[19:13] | Alright,just give me a minute to get into position, | 好 给我点时间 等我就位 |
[19:16] | but do not forget your line. | 你别忘了台词 |
[19:28] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[19:37] | Oh, no, you didn’t. | 你竟敢挂了 |
[19:44] | Little busy right now, Cap. | 忙着呢 警监 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I can see that, and so can all of America. | 我看见了 全美观众都看着呢 |
[19:47] | Put Laura on. | 让劳拉接电话 |
[19:50] | Tell him I’m in the bathroom. | 跟他说我在厕所 |
[19:51] | I can see you, Laura. | 我都看见你了 劳拉 |
[19:56] | He can see you. | 他能看见你 |
[20:00] | We’ve got it under control here. | 别担心 一切都好 |
[20:02] | The hell you do. This is the NCAA we’re dealing with. | 得了吧 这可是全美大学生篮球锦标赛啊 |
[20:05] | This is Laura Diamond they are dealing with. | 我可是劳拉·戴蒙德呢 |
[20:10] | As I was saying, Plan B. | 来吧 B计划 |
[20:13] | Enjoy the game. | 去追吧 |
[20:15] | I’ll be in the locker room. | 我在更衣室等你 |
[20:24] | – Let’s go, man, we got this! – Hey, number 12! | -上啊 这球有戏 -十二号 |
[20:27] | Oh, whoa, whoa, I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[20:29] | Relax. Listen, you want to help | 放松点 听着 |
[20:31] | your team win and get a “Get out of jail free” Card? | 要想让你们队获胜 顺带给自己挣个免死金牌吗 |
[20:34] | – What do I have to do? – Okay. | -我需要做什么 -好 |
[20:36] | You know number 30, Krupski.? | 你知道三十号库鲁匹斯基吧 |
[20:37] | Yeah, I’m still trying to get | 知道 他上次肘击了我的下巴 |
[20:38] | the feeling back in my jaw from when he elbowed me. | 到现在我伤那块都没知觉 |
[20:40] | Perfect. Listen. | 很好 听着 |
[20:42] | When he comes down the floor, I need you to say something to him. | 等他下场的时候 你帮我跟他说句话 |
[20:45] | What? | 说什么 |
[20:48] | Here he comes, you’ll do fine. | 他来了 快去吧 |
[20:50] | Hey, yo, Krupski! | 库鲁匹斯基 这边 |
[20:56] | You screwed me, man! | 你耍我呢 |
[21:15] | I saw that. | 我看见了 |
[21:16] | Kenny “The Jet” Smith. Hey, big fan, man. | 喷气机肯尼·史密斯 你是我的偶像 |
[21:18] | Yeah, but you had that kid drive that Russian kid crazy. | 对 但你让那个孩子激怒了俄罗斯孩子 |
[21:20] | Come on, Kenny, you never bent | 拜托 肯尼 |
[21:22] | the rules just a little bit when you were playing? | 你打球时不会有一点点逾矩吗 |
[21:23] | True that. | 这倒是真的 |
[21:28] | Hey, he’ll be right along. | 他马上过去 |
[21:30] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:31] | Easy, Slava. | 放松 塞拉娃 |
[21:32] | I said I’m fine! | 我说了我没事 |
[21:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:36] | Tough break, Slava. | 真不走运 塞拉娃 |
[21:38] | Violence is never the answer. | 暴力不是解决办法 |
[21:39] | No comment. No autograph. | 不予回答 不会给你签名 |
[21:43] | – You own a Taser. – So what? It is not illegal. | -你有把电击枪 -那又怎样 又不犯法 |
[21:46] | It is if you use it to kill someone. | 如果用来杀人就不是了 |
[21:48] | I don’t even have it anymore. | 它已经不在我手上了 |
[21:50] | Convenient. What happened to it? | 这么说可真方便 它怎么了 |
[21:52] | I was messing around a couple of days ago. | 几天前我拿它 |
[21:54] | zepping some of my teammates, | 电我的一些队友 |
[21:56] | uh, as joke. | 只是开玩笑的 |
[21:57] | – It is funny. – Hilarious. | -很有趣 -非常好笑 |
[22:00] | You must be the life of the party back in Minsk. | 你在明斯克一定过着异常逍遥的人生 |
[22:03] | Coach took it. Said maybe I could have it at end of tournament. | 教练没收了 说可能比赛结束后还给我 |
[22:06] | So your coach’s had it all this time? | 所以这段时间一直在你教练手上 |
[22:08] | That’s what I said. | 我刚不是说了吗 |
[22:10] | Tough break. Guess they needed their angry Russian. | 真倒霉 也许他们需要愤怒的俄罗斯队友 |
[22:13] | Do I wanna know what that phrase meant? | 我能知道那句话什么意思吗 |
[22:15] | It implied an inappropate level of intimacy between Krupski’s mother | 它表示库鲁匹斯基的母亲和所有俄罗斯男人 |
[22:19] | and the Russian male population. | 有着不正当的亲密关系 |
[22:22] | I once knew a Russian exchange student… | 我以前认识一个俄罗斯交换学生 |
[22:25] | – intimately. – What about Krupski? | -关系特亲密 -库鲁匹斯基怎么说 |
[22:28] | – This goes further up the food chain. – Come on, come on. | -还得追查到其他人身上 -加油 加油 |
[22:32] | – Coach. – You. I should call the cops. | -教练 -是你 我应该报警 |
[22:36] | Consider us called. | 警已经报好了 |
[22:38] | You took Slava’s Tazer a few days ago? | 你几天前没收了塞拉娃的电击枪 |
[22:41] | Yeah, so? | 对 那又怎么样 |
[22:42] | So, where were you yesterday during the team’s day off? | 那么昨天全队休息时你在哪里 |
[22:49] | You know what? I have to address the media. | 知道吗 我要去见媒体了 |
[22:50] | – So if you have any further questions… – You know what? | -如果你们有其他问题 -知道吗 |
[22:52] | We have just one. Can we see your wrists? | 我们只有一个问题 我们能看看你的手腕吗 |
[22:55] | My… | 我的 |
[22:56] | – Turn around. – Yup. | -转个身 -对了 |
[22:57] | Let’s go. We’ve got a killer to book, | 走吧 我们要抓捕一个杀人犯 |
[23:00] | and a player to unbook. | 释放一名球员 |
[23:11] | Please tell me you found out who did this. | 请告诉我你找到了凶手 |
[23:13] | Well, we may have, but at the very least we figured out | 我们可能找到了 但至少我们发现 |
[23:16] | that you did not have access to the murder weapon. | 凶器与你毫无关系 |
[23:19] | – Time for you to rejoin your team. – Seriously? | -你可以归队了 -真的吗 |
[23:22] | Soon as the paper work is processed, | 只要手续办妥了就行 |
[23:24] | I’m heading upstairs right now to get it. | 我马上上楼去拿 |
[23:26] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[23:27] | I didn’t know what I was gonna tell my mom. | 我不知道该怎么告诉我母亲 |
[23:29] | She’s probably already | 光是我进来这里 |
[23:30] | having a meltdown with me just being in here. | 可能已经让她崩溃了 |
[23:32] | I had the same thought, so call her, tell her you’re fine, | 我也这么觉得 打给她 告诉她你没事了 |
[23:35] | and you will see her at the game. | 她会在比赛中见到你 |
[23:38] | Detective. | 警探 |
[23:40] | Are you this nice to all your suspects? | 你对所有嫌疑人都这么友善吗 |
[23:42] | Hell, no. | 才不呢 |
[23:43] | If the suspect we picked up turns out to be the killer, | 如果我们抓到的嫌疑人最后证实是凶手 |
[23:46] | no one will confuse me with nice. | 我绝对不会友善 |
[23:48] | Not by a long shot. | 绝对不可能 |
[23:53] | Why? Why would I taze this girl? I didn’t even know her! | 我为什么要电击这个女孩 我根本不认识她 |
[23:56] | But you knew that you were | 但你知道 |
[23:57] | playing her old boyfriend, Marco Williams, | 她的前男友马尔科·威廉姆斯 |
[23:59] | in the next round. | 下一场比赛要上场 |
[24:01] | You gave your team the morning off, | 你让全队休息了一个上午 |
[24:02] | you told them you were gonna go study film. | 你告诉他们你要去学习电影知识 |
[24:05] | We checked with your film guy. You never came by. | 我们找到了你的电影老师 你根本没去 |
[24:08] | No one else saw you until after lunch. | 中饭之前都没人见到过你 |
[24:11] | Okay, I can explain that. | 我能解释这一点 |
[24:12] | You recruited Marco in high school, | 你从高中招募了马尔科 |
[24:13] | he went to go play for Milman. | 他去米尔曼打球 |
[24:15] | That had to sting. | 你心里一定不舒服 |
[24:17] | Hear the alumni had been calling for your head. | 据说那些家伙都在嘲笑你的判断力 |
[24:19] | Which is why I left the team to go on a recruiting trip. | 所以我独自去招募球员了 |
[24:21] | Come on, Coach. | 拜托 教练 |
[24:22] | The day before the biggest game of your career? | 你职业生涯中最重要比赛的前一天吗 |
[24:24] | That’s exactly when you go. | 就该趁这个时候去 |
[24:25] | When you got something to brag about, right? | 总要有点吹牛的资本吧 |
[24:27] | I kept it quiet because I didn’t want the team to know | 我悄悄地去是因为我不想让球员们知道 |
[24:29] | I was thinking about next season. | 我在考虑下个赛季的事情 |
[24:34] | Where was this recruiting trip? | 你去哪里招募球员了 |
[24:35] | Scranton. | 斯克兰顿 |
[24:37] | It’s a two-hour train ride, | 坐了两小时火车 |
[24:38] | you can check with the people I met up there. | 你可以找我在那里见到的人确认 |
[24:39] | Oh, we will. | 我们当然会 |
[24:41] | But because you were kind enough | 但是由于你很配合地给予我们许可 |
[24:42] | to give us permission, we checked your hotel room. | 我们搜查了你的酒店房间 |
[24:44] | There is no Taser on the desk. | 桌上并没有电击枪 |
[24:46] | – There isn’t? – Was there anyone else in your hotel room | -没有吗 -从你没收电击枪 |
[24:49] | from the moment you confiscated that taser | 到你出发去斯克兰顿这段时间中 |
[24:51] | to the moment you left for Scranton? | 有任何人去过你的房间吗 |
[24:54] | Actually, there was someone. | 其实 确实有 |
[24:56] | – Marco’s current girlfriend. – Yup. | -马尔科的现任女友 -对 |
[24:58] | Sara Shaw. Cheerleader. | 莎拉·肖 啦啦队长 |
[25:01] | We met her. Bites her nails. | 我们见过她 喜欢咬指甲 |
[25:04] | But aside from that, straight A’s in high school. | 但除此之外 高中时期成绩全优 |
[25:07] | Per her guidance counselor, | 据她的指导老师说 |
[25:08] | she was up for some kind of science scholarship to Cornell, | 她获得了康奈尔的一个科学奖学金 |
[25:12] | but dropped it to go be a cheerleader at Milman. | 却选择去米尔曼做啦啦队长 |
[25:15] | That sounds like the worst decision in feminist history. | 简直是女权历史上最错误的决定 |
[25:18] | – Where was her mother? – Pulling her hair out, one would assume. | -她妈妈干什么去了 -气疯了吧 我猜 |
[25:21] | Hold on, why was Sara in the | 等等 为什么莎拉 |
[25:22] | hotel room of a coach from a different team? | 会在另一队教练的房间里 |
[25:24] | No, Coach Stince hadn’t given up on recruiting Marco. | 史汀斯教练还没有放弃招募马尔科 |
[25:26] | NCAA rules prohibit him from talking to Marco directly, but… | 锦标赛规定他不能直接与马尔科交流 |
[25:30] | they don’t stop him from talking to people close to him. | 但没有禁止他与马尔科的亲友交流 |
[25:32] | It’s a little sketch bringing her to his hotel room. | 他带她到酒店房间还是有点滑稽 |
[25:34] | Could cause more problems than it solves. | 比起解决问题更可能制造问题 |
[25:36] | Which is exactly why Stince made sure Sara brought someone along. | 正因如此史汀斯确保莎拉有其他人陪同 |
[25:39] | Her cheer coach. | 啦啦队教练 |
[25:42] | Dawn Grant. | 道恩·格兰特 |
[25:44] | Met her too. Not a fan of nail biting. | 我们也见过 不太喜欢莎拉咬指甲 |
[25:46] | So, new girlfriend didn’t like the | 所以 新女友不喜欢 |
[25:48] | attention Marco was paying to the high school flame. | 马尔科花这么多心思在旧情人身上 |
[25:52] | Grabbed the Taser from the coach, | 从教练那里拿走了电击枪 |
[25:53] | followed Marco to the Botanical Gardens… | 跟着马尔科去了植物园 |
[25:55] | Where Sara’s fears were confirmed. | 看到了莎拉最害怕的一幕 |
[25:58] | Sara saw Marco and Triva. | 莎拉看到了马尔科和特莉瓦 |
[26:01] | And zap! | 然后就放电了 |
[26:07] | An officer will escort you back to practice. | 一名警员会护送你回赛场 |
[26:10] | Okay, and make sure that you tell them to put their flashers on. | 一定要告诉他们把警灯打开 |
[26:12] | He’s got a game tonight. | 他今晚有比赛 |
[26:17] | Thank you. Not just for me. | 谢谢 不只为我自己 |
[26:20] | For Triva. | 也为了特莉瓦 |
[26:22] | Find someone to talk to about what happened. A friend, teammate. | 找个人聊聊这些事 朋友或者队友 |
[26:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:30] | 新嫌犯=女朋友莎拉 需要她的位置 梅雷迪思·玻思 | |
[26:34] | Marco. | 马尔科 |
[26:36] | Your girlfriend would also be a good person to open up to. | 跟你女朋友聊聊也可以 |
[26:39] | It’s Sara, right? | 她叫莎拉 对吧 |
[26:41] | Did Sara understand your relationship with Triva? | 莎拉理解你和特莉瓦的关系吗 |
[26:43] | Sort of. You know how it is, | 算是理解吧 你也明白 |
[26:46] | old girl, new girl. | 现女友和前女友嘛 |
[26:48] | Yeah, I do. | 我明白 |
[26:49] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[26:50] | She’s probably at the arena, | 她可能就在赛场 |
[26:52] | warming up with the other cheerleaders. | 和其他拉拉队员热身呢 |
[26:55] | – Anyway, good luck tonight. – Thank you. | -祝你今晚好运 -谢谢 |
[27:03] | The arena. | 在赛场 |
[27:05] | Hi! Are you a Milman cheerleader? | 你好 你是米尔曼的拉拉队员吗 |
[27:08] | Oh, hopefully someday. I’m an assistant for the team. | 我也希望是 我是队里的助理 |
[27:10] | We’re looking for Sara Shaw. | 我们想找莎拉 ·肖 |
[27:12] | Oh, they’re not due back here for like an hour. | 她们得一个小时后才会回来 |
[27:16] | Uh, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:17] | – Oh, chalk resin. – Keeps your hands dry. | -白树脂粉 -防止手滑的 |
[27:19] | I did gymnastics in high school, | 我高中练过体操 |
[27:20] | totally rocked the uneven parallel bars. | 高低杠无敌手 |
[27:23] | – Cheerleaders use this too? – Oh, yeah. | -拉拉队也用这个吗 -是啊 |
[27:24] | They do lots of tricky stunts. | 她们要做很多复杂的特技 |
[27:25] | Pyramids, cradle catches… | 金字塔 抛接… |
[27:29] | – And what’s that on her shoulder? – Looks like chalk. | -她肩膀上是什么 -像是粉笔 |
[27:34] | That wasn’t teacher’s chalk on Triva’s jacket, | 特莉瓦外套上的不是白粉笔的粉 |
[27:36] | that was cheerleader chalk. | 是拉拉队用的白粉 |
[27:38] | Reynaldo can cross check the samples. | 雷纳尔多可以比对样本 |
[27:39] | Per standard operating procedure, | 按标准操作规范来说 |
[27:40] | we should really get a warrant… | 我们得有搜查令 |
[27:41] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[27:44] | Hey, can we borrow some chalk? | 我们能借点白粉吗 |
[27:46] | – Oh, sure! – Bag the chalk. | -当然 -去装白粉 |
[27:47] | Bagging away! | 这就装 |
[27:49] | So, where can we find Sara now? | 莎拉现在在哪 |
[27:50] | Oh, well, Sara was so happy that Marco got out, | 马尔科出狱让莎拉很高兴 |
[27:52] | she said something about an emergency lingerie run at Couture. | 她说要赶紧去内衣店买两件内衣 |
[27:58] | She probably walked in ten minutes ago. Sent you a photo. | 她大概十分钟前进去的 我给你发了照片 |
[28:05] | Target in sight. Moving in. | 看到目标了 行动 |
[28:08] | Stunning! And such a figure. | 真漂亮 身材真好 |
[28:10] | Best boobs money can buy. | 这是能隆出来最好的胸 |
[28:12] | What can I get for you, dear? | 需要帮助吗 亲爱的 |
[28:15] | Something really special… like an enchanted thong. | 要很特别的东西 比如魔力丁字裤 |
[28:19] | Seems… | 我男朋友 |
[28:21] | I’ve lost my boyfriend’s attention. | 好像不太在意我了 |
[28:23] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[28:25] | Your boyfriend won’t know what hit him. | 你男朋友绝对会大吃一惊 |
[28:31] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[28:32] | With your boyfriend. | 你男朋友的事 |
[28:34] | – Though I’m sure you won’t need it. – Oh, thanks. | -虽然你肯定不需要我祝福 -谢谢 |
[28:38] | I don’t mean to be a butt-in-sky, | 我不想说得太唐突 |
[28:40] | but you seem really young and gorgeous… | 但你真的又年轻又漂亮 |
[28:44] | to be having that kind of work done. | 还做了那种手术 |
[28:48] | I guess it’s sort of like an investment, you know? | 这应该算是一种投资 你能理解吗 |
[28:50] | Actually, I don’t. | 其实理解不了 |
[28:52] | You said you lost your boyfriend’s attention. | 你说你的男朋友不在意你了 |
[28:54] | I can’t let the same thing happen to me. | 我不能让同样的事发生在我身上 |
[28:56] | Okay, okay, um. How far… | 好吧 那我应该… |
[28:59] | How far do I go? I mean… | 应该做到什么程度 我是说… |
[29:02] | For example, my guy has this ex-girlfriend… | 比如我男朋友有个前女友 |
[29:05] | No, my mom says that there’s no such thing as an ex-girlfriend. | 我妈妈说世上就没有前女友这种东西 |
[29:09] | They always have a way of popping up. | 她们总有办法再次出现 |
[29:10] | Well, I’m sure that’s not something you have to worry about. | 你肯定不用担心这个了 |
[29:15] | Oh, sorry, bad habit. | 对不起 坏习惯 |
[29:17] | It may be toxic. | 可能会有毒呢 |
[29:20] | You’ve got white power all over your hands. | 你手上都是白色的粉 |
[29:23] | Oh, it’s… just chalk. Cheerleading thing. | 只是白粉 拉拉队用的 |
[29:27] | So you were saying that | 你说前女友们 |
[29:29] | ex-girlfriends have a way of just popping up? | 总有办法再次出现 |
[29:34] | A couple of weeks ago an old flame started calling my boyfriend. | 几周前 有个前女友开始给我男朋友打电话 |
[29:38] | What did you do? | 你是怎么做的 |
[29:40] | Please, please, don’t leave me hanging. | 拜托了 别吊我胃口 |
[29:44] | Let’s just say she’s not a problem anymore. | 反正她已经不是问题了 |
[29:49] | How did you manage that? | 你怎么办到的 |
[29:51] | I… | 我… |
[29:54] | I’d rather not get into it if you’ll excuse me. | 请原谅 我不太想说 |
[29:56] | Okay, I have a few hot numbers for you to try on. | 好了 我找了几个性感的小裤裤给你试 |
[30:01] | I think that I will just take… | 我就带走… |
[30:04] | this one. | 这个吧 |
[30:10] | Sara, where were you yesterday morning? | 莎拉 昨天早上你在哪 |
[30:12] | At 8:00, I met up with the rest of the girls in the hotel spa for yoga. | 八点我去酒店水疗室找其他队员去做瑜伽 |
[30:16] | Before that, I was in my room. | 在那之前我待在房里 |
[30:18] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[30:19] | I have migraines. I can’t have anyone around. | 我偏头痛 不能有人打扰 |
[30:21] | Is there anyone who could verify | 有人能证明 |
[30:22] | that you were there the whole time? | 你一直都在房里吗 |
[30:25] | Of course, my mother. | 当然 我妈妈 |
[30:31] | Hey, Laura’s still in with the cheerleader? | 劳拉还在审那个拉拉队员吗 |
[30:34] | Last I checked. What up? | 还没出来 怎么了 |
[30:37] | Sara’s mom is here | 莎拉的妈妈来了 |
[30:38] | flipping out about Sara not missing the big game. | 因为莎拉要错过大比赛都快疯了 |
[30:41] | She’s probably the top of the cheer pyramid. | 她可能是金字塔尖上的队员 |
[30:43] | Been there. | 感同身受 |
[30:45] | And it gets better. | 还不止如此 |
[30:50] | I’m actually not gonna sit down. | 我不坐 |
[30:52] | Her mother is the cheerleading coach? | 她妈妈就是拉拉队教练 |
[30:55] | A little fact she didn’t bother telling us when we arrested Marco. | 我们逮捕马尔科的时候她可没告诉我们 |
[30:59] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[31:00] | I demand to see my daughter immediately. | 我要求立即见我女儿 |
[31:02] | Madam, I told you we have to wait | 夫人 我说过了 我们得等到 |
[31:03] | till the detectives finish questioning her. | 警探们审问完她 |
[31:04] | This is unacceptable. | 我不能接受 |
[31:05] | We are supposed to be on national television in two hours. | 我们两小时后就要上全国直播了 |
[31:08] | This is the opportunity of a lifetime. | 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[31:10] | I would think a science scholarship | 我觉得科学奖学金 |
[31:11] | would be the opportunity of a lifetime, | 是千载难逢的机会 |
[31:13] | you know, like the one Sara was offered. | 就像莎拉申请的这种 |
[31:15] | It was only a partial scholarship. | 只是部分奖学金 |
[31:17] | I helped Sara realize there are surer bets in life. | 我让莎拉意识到人生中有些必定能赢的赌局 |
[31:19] | Like cheerleading, of course. | 比如当啦啦队员 当然了 |
[31:22] | Why didn’t you identify yourself as Sara’s mother | 我们去询问你的时候 |
[31:24] | when we questioned you at the arena? | 你为什么不说你是莎拉的母亲 |
[31:27] | When Sara went to college, she was scared to be away from me. | 莎拉上大学时 她很怕离开我 |
[31:30] | She and I have been best friends since she was born. | 从她出生以后我们就是最好的朋友 |
[31:33] | So we decided I would go with her. | 所以我决定陪她一起去 |
[31:36] | To college? | 上大学吗 |
[31:37] | Sara was embarrassed about people having that reaction, | 莎拉看到别人的这种反应会感到很尴尬 |
[31:39] | so we just say that I’m her cheer coach. | 所以我就我是她的啦啦队教练 |
[31:41] | Which I am. | 我确实是 |
[31:43] | I have put so much effort into helping that girl succeed. | 我付出了很大精力让她取得了成功 |
[31:46] | Might as well see it all the way to the end. | 还是能有善终才好 |
[31:48] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你们会明白的 |
[31:49] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[31:51] | Sara, forgive me, but your ample new friends… | 莎拉 原谅我这么说 你这对丰满的”朋友” |
[31:55] | how does a student afford such spectacular work? | 你一个学生怎么会有钱做这种手术呢 |
[32:00] | My mom arranged for the surgery. | 是我妈妈安排的 |
[32:03] | – Your mother? – She called them an investment into my future. | -你妈妈 -她说这是对我未来的投资 |
[32:06] | So it wasn’t your idea. | 这么说这不是你的主意 |
[32:08] | Not really. | 不全是 |
[32:11] | – No. – What about being a cheerleader, | -不是 -那当啦啦队长呢 |
[32:12] | was that your mom’s idea too? | 也是你妈妈的主意吗 |
[32:14] | She knows what’s best for me. | 她知道什么最适合我 |
[32:15] | I can be shy. I don’t assert myself. | 我很害羞 总是不能自己拿定主意 |
[32:18] | The cheerleading helps with that. | 当啦啦队员帮了我很多 |
[32:19] | I’m guessing that’s mom’s assessment, not yours. | 我想这也是你妈妈的判断 不是你的 |
[32:23] | Sara, you were gonna say something | 莎拉 之前在内衣店的时候 |
[32:25] | at the lingerie store about how Triva wasn’t a problem anymore. | 你说特莉瓦已经不再是个问题了 |
[32:29] | I don’t think it was you | 我想不是你 |
[32:31] | who followed Marco to the Botanical Gardens. | 跟踪马尔科去了植物园 |
[32:34] | Was it? | 对吧 |
[32:41] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[32:44] | I know. | 我明白 |
[32:51] | The mother? | 她母亲 |
[32:52] | Sara does not fit the profile of man-trapped Barbie. | 莎拉不是那种引诱男人的人 |
[32:57] | Sara sure looks like she does. | 她看起来很像啊 |
[32:58] | On the surface, but her demeanor, her chewed off fingernails, | 那是表面 可她的举止 咬手指甲 |
[33:01] | she’s a Nervous Nellie hiding in Kate Upton’s body. | 她是个有凯特·阿普顿[名模]身材的胆小鬼 |
[33:04] | Enhanced by a $10,000 breast augmentation | 还做了一万美元的隆胸手术 |
[33:07] | financed by the bank of mom. | 是她妈妈出的钱 |
[33:09] | – All to be a cheerleader? – Not just to be a cheerleader. | -就为了当啦啦队员吗 -不光是这样 |
[33:12] | Sara’s mom has been grooming her to become a trophy wife. | 莎拉的妈妈是要让她嫁入豪门 |
[33:16] | For what it’s worth, I think the mom has fake boobs too. | 无论如何 我觉得她妈妈的胸也是假的 |
[33:18] | I mean, nature does not arc up and out like that. | 天生的不会那么坚挺 |
[33:20] | Didn’t I always say that? | 我不就这么说吗 |
[33:22] | And still with all the super bra “anniversary presents…” | 每年还送我什么魔力内衣当结婚纪念礼物 |
[33:24] | Moving on. What else do we got? | 下一话题 我们还知道些什么 |
[33:27] | Well, okay. Here’s a morsel. | 好的 是这样滴 |
[33:30] | You guys don’t say that here? | 你们这不这么说吗 |
[33:33] | Okay, Dawn was an NBA cheerleader in the late ’80s | 好吧 道恩在八十年代的时候是NBA的啦啦队员 |
[33:37] | engaged at various times to three different players. | 跟三个球员订过婚 |
[33:40] | – No weddings? – Zippity-doo-da. | -都没结婚吗 -没有 |
[33:42] | So maybe Dawn figured that if at first you don’t succeed, | 或许道恩意识到 如果自己没成功 |
[33:46] | make your decent, | 就要把女儿养好 |
[33:46] | intelligent daughter follow in your misguided footsteps. | 让她优雅 聪明 然后走自己的老路 |
[33:49] | When Triva reappeared in Marco’s life, | 当特莉瓦又回到马尔科身边时 |
[33:52] | Dawn saw her daughter’s meal ticket slipping away | 道恩觉得自己女儿的饭票要溜走了 |
[33:54] | and decided she wasn’t going to let history repeat itself. | 于是就决定不再让历史的悲剧重演 |
[33:56] | It’s a good theory, but there’s no evidence, no witnesses. | 想法不错 不过没有证据也没有证人 |
[34:01] | Hotel security camera shows Dawn | 酒店的监控显示道恩 |
[34:05] | leaving the hotel at 8:00 A.M. | 在早上八点离开的酒店 |
[34:07] | No sign of Sara. | 没拍到莎拉 |
[34:09] | Okay, so mom left the hotel. | 好吧 她妈妈离开了酒店 |
[34:10] | She could’ve gone anywhere. | 她可能去任何地方 |
[34:11] | True, but Triva died around 9:15, | 是的 可特莉瓦在九点十五左右死亡 |
[34:14] | Dawn showed up at the arena a half an hour later | 道恩一个半小时后出现在训练场 |
[34:17] | without the Taser, she’d have to ditch it somewhere. | 身上没有电击枪 她肯定扔到什么地方了 |
[34:19] | Yeah, but don’t forget that Obama was in town. | 是的 但是别忘了当时奥巴马在市里 |
[34:22] | So traffic was gridlocked, | 所以车堵得很厉害 |
[34:23] | and there’s no subway station near the Botanical Gardens. | 而且在植物园附近也没有地铁站 |
[34:26] | Which means she walked straight up Centre street. | 也就是说她是步行走过中央大街的 |
[34:28] | Stopping to buy Sara a snack along the way. | 在路上去给莎拉买吃的东西 |
[34:31] | Okay, so pull footage from every surveillance camera | 好的 那就把从那到训练场所有的监控录像 |
[34:33] | from there to the arena. | 都调出来查看 |
[34:35] | Maybe we catch mom in the act. | 说不定能找到她妈妈 |
[34:46] | This just replaced Interstellar | 这简直比 |
[34:47] | as the most boring viewing experience in my life. | 看《星际穿越》还无聊 |
[34:49] | I’m gonna pretend you didn’t just say that. | 我就当作你没说过这话 |
[34:54] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[34:56] | Corner of Broome and Centre. | 布鲁姆街和中央大街的拐角 |
[34:59] | She bought her daughter a breakfast hotdog as a snack? | 她给她女儿买个早餐热狗当零食吗 |
[35:01] | Not likely for a mom who wants her daughter | 对于一个想让她女儿瘦到不能再瘦的母亲来说 |
[35:04] | to be a size zero to catch a man. | 这好像不太正常 |
[35:10] | – You don’t think she… – I do. | -她不会是… -是的 |
[35:12] | And I think Laura is gonna want in on this. | 而且我想劳拉看到这个会很高兴的 |
[35:17] | Sure, I remember her. | 当然 我记得她 |
[35:19] | She said she was in a rush. | 她说她很着急 |
[35:20] | Then she tells me my cart’s leaking, right there. | 然后她跟我说我的车漏水了 就是那里 |
[35:24] | I bend down, look over, nothing. | 我弯下腰 看了一下 什么事都没有 |
[35:26] | How often do you change the water you keep the hotdogs in? | 保存热狗的水 你多久换一次 |
[35:28] | Hey, there’s no law saying I gotta change… | 法律没有规定我要… |
[35:29] | Okay, we’re not the health department. | 我们不是卫生局的 |
[35:32] | Is it fair to say | 是不是可以说 |
[35:33] | that you haven’t changed the water in the last two days? | 你已经两天没有换水了 |
[35:36] | – Yeah, that’s fair, sure. – Okay, excuse me. | -是的 可以这么说 -好的 让一下 |
[35:41] | Seen worse. | 还见过更差的 |
[35:43] | Make me proud. | 别让我失望 |
[35:45] | – Hey, how long is this gonna take? – Hey, just relax. | -你们得弄多长时间 -急什么 |
[35:49] | You gotta really get in there. | 你得把手伸进去 |
[35:50] | Yeah, I am really in there. | 是的 我真的伸进去了 |
[35:54] | Oh, gosh! That is hot. | 天哪 太热了 |
[35:56] | Well, that’s why they call it hotdogs. | 所以这才叫热狗 |
[35:58] | Here wait, come on, cool off. | 过来 冷却一下 |
[36:01] | And now you’re gonna mess up my soda now, too? Come on! | 现在又要搞我的汽水了吗 不是吧 |
[36:04] | Well, what are you gonna do? Cry? | 那又怎么样 哭啊 |
[36:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:18] | Smoking gun. | 就是这把枪 |
[36:26] | Where the hell is my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[36:28] | Good news. | 有好消息 |
[36:29] | We found some evidence that suggest that Sara’s innocent. | 我们发现了能证明莎拉清白的证据 |
[36:32] | Good. | 那太好了 |
[36:34] | I’d like to see her now. | 我现在就想见到她 |
[36:36] | You’re a tiger mom. | 你真是个虎妈 |
[36:38] | Always looking out for your family. | 总是为家人考虑 |
[36:40] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[36:43] | – What’s happening here? – Well, uh… | -发生什么了 -这个嘛 |
[36:45] | We just went on a hotdog tour of downtown. | 我们去查了市区的一个热狗摊 |
[36:47] | Guess what we found? | 你猜我们在那发现什么了 |
[36:50] | Interesting fact, the water that they keep hotdogs in, | 很有意思 在放热狗的汤汁里 |
[36:53] | extremely high levels of sodium, it acts as a preservative. | 其中含有大量的钠刚好可以保存一些生化特征 |
[36:57] | Lab’s running fingerprints right now. | 实验室正在检测指纹 |
[36:59] | I wonder what they’ll come up with. | 我很好奇他们会得出个什么结果 |
[37:02] | Oh, and I noticed that you have the same chalk | 我发现你手上也有白粉 |
[37:04] | on your hands as your daughter. | 跟你女儿手上的一样 |
[37:06] | Wonder what that will match with. | 不知道是不是跟死者身上的粉末相匹配呢 |
[37:08] | May I? | 能由我来说吗 |
[37:10] | You were the one that went up to your elbow in hotdog water. | 你都把手肘伸进热狗汤里面去了 你来 |
[37:12] | Way passed the elbow. | 不只是手肘好吗 |
[37:14] | You saw Triva as a threat. | 你认为特莉瓦是个威胁 |
[37:16] | You thought all of your own unfulfilled dreams | 你一直想的都是你那些未完成的梦想 |
[37:18] | of landing yourself a trophy husband. | 你遗憾没嫁到冠军老公 |
[37:21] | You spent 20 years trying to turn your daughter | 在过去的20年里 你一直想把你女儿 |
[37:24] | into a more successful version of yourself. | 变成一个更加成功的你 |
[37:28] | – But she is still not you. – She’s better. | -可惜她并不是你 -她比你优秀多了 |
[37:32] | This is being blown way out of proportion. | 那一切都超出了我的预料 |
[37:34] | I just went there to scare her away from Marco. | 我只是想去吓吓她 让她离开马尔科 |
[37:37] | And she fell funny and hit her head on a rock. | 她不小心摔倒了 头撞在了石头上 |
[37:40] | And you left her there to die. | 而你就那样离开了 不管她死活 |
[37:43] | On behalf of every woman who’s trying to do it on her own, | 我代表所有自力更生的女性 |
[37:47] | not on her nails, not on her fake boobs, | 代表那些不去美甲 不去隆胸 |
[37:50] | just so-so job on yours, by the way, | 顺便说一句 你的胸也不怎么样 |
[37:52] | and not on having to land a guy, | 不费尽心思嫁入豪门的女性 |
[37:54] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Triva Forster. | 你被捕了 罪名是谋杀特莉瓦·福斯特 |
[38:00] | You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can… | 你有权保持沉默 你说的所有话都将 |
[38:06] | Hey, are you taking personal calls? | 私人来电 接吗 |
[38:07] | Well, it depends who the caller is. | 要看是谁打来的了 |
[38:11] | Uh, it’s a Dr. Buckman. | 他说他是巴克曼医生 |
[38:14] | Laura Diamond. | 劳拉·戴蒙德 |
[38:19] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[38:22] | Yes. | 好的 |
[38:24] | You… You’re sure? | 你 你确定吗 |
[38:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:31] | What is that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[38:33] | Thank you, God! | 谢天谢地啊 |
[38:39] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[38:54] | Mom’s prints are on the Taser. | 枪上有她妈妈的指纹 |
[38:56] | D.A.’s drawing up the charges now. | 地方检察官正在起草控告 |
[38:58] | Did you call Triva’s dad? | 你给特莉瓦的父亲打电话了吗 |
[38:59] | He was thankful for the closure. | 他说感谢我们找到了凶手 |
[39:01] | At least we could give him that. | 我们能做的也只有这么多了 |
[39:08] | I mean, I’ve heard of domination before, | 我以前也听说过什么叫压倒性胜利 |
[39:09] | but compared with your bracket | 不过和你的预测表比起来 |
[39:12] | I own you. | 你简直一败涂地 |
[39:13] | Have you ever heard of being a good winner? | 你知道什么是赢得漂亮吗 |
[39:15] | – Good winner? – Mmm-hmm. | -赢得漂亮 -对啊 |
[39:17] | I know you paid Alicia 100 bucks for her picks. | 我知道你花了一百块买艾丽西娅的预测结果 |
[39:20] | Loser. | 衰人 |
[39:23] | – Good day for you, huh? – Mmm-hmm. | -你今天过得不错吧 -那是 |
[39:25] | You closed the case, and… | 案子也结了 |
[39:27] | you got me on bribery. | 还抓到我行贿 |
[39:28] | Well, I can’t really take the high ground seeing as | 当然 要是我没给艾丽西娅钱 |
[39:31] | how I paid her 200 bucks to give you crappy picks. | 让她给你错的选择 我也不会赢得这么顺利 |
[39:43] | – Nice. – Boy is on fire, huh? | -太好了 -小伙干劲十足啊 |
[39:46] | Thanks to you. | 还得多亏你 |
[39:47] | Well, i’m just glad he got his moment in the sun. | 我很庆幸他没被冤枉 得以在球场大展身手 |
[39:50] | The rest is up to him. | 剩下的就看他自己了 |
[40:00] | You know, I prefer talking to texting. | 比起发短信 我还是喜欢面对面谈 |
[40:03] | – Join me. – Of course. | -坐下一起吧 -好的 |
[40:16] | – You still smell like hotdogs. – Oh, I know. | -你身上还是一股热狗味 -我知道 |
[40:20] | Sort of into it. | 还挺喜欢 |
[40:22] | Can I buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯吧 |
[40:24] | Wouldn’t say no to a creme de menthe. | 我是不会拒绝一杯薄荷甜酒的 |
[40:25] | Of course you wouldn’t. | 你当然不会 |
[40:33] | What you got there? | 你手里拿的什么 |
[40:36] | Accounting sent over a damage report for the door you kicked in. | 你踢坏的那扇门的损坏报告还有账单 |
[40:38] | Okay, how much is it? | 好吧 一共多少钱 |
[40:45] | – Zero. – How did you pull that off? | -一毛都不用 -你是怎么做到的 |
[40:48] | Two magic words. | 两个有魔力的词 |
[40:49] | Exigent circumstances. | 紧急情况 |
[40:52] | Oh, Detective. | 警探 |
[40:54] | I believe we’ve recruited you to the dark side. | 我觉得你好像被我们带坏了 |
[40:56] | To the dark side. | 为我的邪恶干一杯 |
[41:06] | Those stupid Chinese herbs I was taking for sea sickness | 我用来治晕船病的该死中草药 |
[41:09] | gave me a false positive. | 导致测试结果是阳性 |
[41:11] | Two false positives. | 两遍都显示阳性 |
[41:14] | – No wonder you were ducking me. – I wasn’t. | -怪不得你一直躲着我 -我没有 |
[41:17] | Okay, I was. | 好吧 我确实是在躲你 |
[41:18] | I just wanted to be sure before I… | 我只是想先确认一下 |
[41:22] | blew your world up. | 在吓到你之前 |
[41:30] | Little Laura/Tony baby. Hmm. | 我们两人的宝宝 |
[41:32] | That would’ve been cool. | 应该挺不错的 |
[41:35] | – It would’ve? – Sure. | -你这样想吗 -当然 |
[41:37] | I mean, I’d rather actually be making a few bucks | 我是说 我想再多赚点钱 |
[41:39] | more than I spend each month before starting a family. | 以便到时候能支撑起一个家庭 |
[41:43] | Someday. | 总有一天 |
[41:45] | – Yeah. – What? | -真的吗 -什么 |
[41:47] | Have kids? | 你是问养孩子吗 |
[41:49] | – I love kids. – I love kids, too! | -我很爱孩子 -我也是 |
[41:51] | I’ve got a pair of them. | 可我已经有一对双胞胎了 |
[41:54] | I think that’s probably plenty. | 我觉得已经算多了 |
[41:57] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[41:58] | I mean, a pair is solid, for sure. | 有对双胞胎当然是很不错了 |
[42:00] | But three? | 三个孩子呢 |
[42:02] | Three’s the new two. | 三个比两个更好啊 |
[42:04] | – Is it? – Yeah, ask anyone. | -真的吗 -当然 不信你去问问 |
[42:07] | Now that you’re drinking again, | 既然你现在又可以喝酒了 |
[42:10] | can I get you another beer? | 我再请你喝一杯吧 |
[42:12] | Make it three. | 三杯好了 |