时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Hi Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[00:34] | Hey, run, run! Look out! | 跑 快跑 小心 |
[00:38] | Look out, guys! Run, run! | 小心点 伙计们 快跑 快跑 |
[00:41] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:45] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[00:56] | This is a crime scene, people, not a play date. | 这儿在查案 不是聚会 |
[00:59] | Take your kids home. | 带孩子们回家 |
[01:03] | Diamond, Soto, meet my very dead amigo John Doe. | 戴蒙德 索托 见见这位无名朋友 死透了 |
[01:08] | Mid-20s, presumably killed on impact. | 20多岁 初步推断受撞击而死 |
[01:11] | He’s got tracks up and down his arms. | 他的手臂上全是针孔印 |
[01:13] | A few blocks away from the alphabets, heavy dealer presence. | 几个街区外是毒贩的聚集地 |
[01:16] | Could have been looking to score. | 可能是在找机会搞货 |
[01:17] | Affirmative, but not that kind of score, | 没错 但根据那位妈妈所述 |
[01:19] | according to Mom over there. | 不是那种货 |
[01:24] | I feel awful for that man. | 我非常同情那个人 |
[01:26] | He shouted to save the kids. | 他大喊 救了孩子们 |
[01:28] | But clearly he was lurking. | 但他最近一直在附近游荡 |
[01:30] | I’ve seen him around here before. | 我见到他好几次了 |
[01:31] | I couldn’t help but assume. | 我就不由得开始胡思乱想 |
[01:34] | I’m sorry your son had to see this. | 我很抱歉让你儿子看到了这一幕 |
[01:35] | Thankfully, he’s more hungry than traumatized. | 还好他一心只想吃东西 没怎么受到影响 |
[01:37] | Oh. Well, I have a… | 哦 我有… |
[01:42] | An unpaid Excel cable bill, | 一张未缴的超凡有线电视账单 |
[01:44] | um, here we go, most of a… of a granola bar. | 找到了 一大半…燕麦棒 |
[01:48] | Thanks, but Theo’s diabetic. | 谢谢 但提奥有糖尿病 |
[01:50] | We’re sugar free, gluten free. | 只能吃无糖无蛋白食物 |
[01:52] | Oh, tried that for a day. | 我试过一天 |
[01:53] | Turns out everything worth eating is chock full of gluten. | 结果发现好吃的东西一般全是蛋白质 |
[01:58] | Not to rub it in. | 我哪壶不开提哪壶哈 |
[02:00] | So, you saw the crash. | 所以你目睹了车祸全过程 |
[02:02] | The taxi didn’t even try to stop. | 那辆出租车根本就没有刹车的意思 |
[02:04] | – Can we go? – I should probably get him home. | -能走了吗 -我应该带他回家了 |
[02:06] | Of course. Thank you for your time. | 当然 谢谢你愿意抽出时间来 |
[02:09] | The mom’s right. According to those tire tracks, | 妈妈说得没错 根据轮胎印来看 |
[02:11] | no evidence of braking, no swerving to get out of the way. | 没有刹车的痕迹 也没有转弯避让的痕迹 |
[02:14] | – Traffic cameras? – All pointing the wrong way. | -交通摄像头呢 -都转向了别的地方 |
[02:16] | Couple of eyewitnesses who got a good look said | 几个看得比较清楚的目击证人说 |
[02:18] | that it looked more like | 看上去像是 |
[02:18] | a clip than a dead-on hit. | 不小心撞的 不是蓄意的 |
[02:19] | Could have been a drunk driver. | 可能是酒后驾驶 |
[02:21] | Possibly, or vigilante justice. | 也许吧 也可能是进行制裁 |
[02:22] | You’re thinking that our dead junkie | 你觉得这位瘾君子死者 |
[02:24] | was a perv who cruises jungle gyms? | 是一名到处游荡的变态吗 |
[02:26] | Seems viable. Maybe a vengeful parent going after the guy. | 看上去像 也许是家长试图报复他 |
[02:29] | – In a yellow cab? – Well, cabbies are parents, too. | -驾驶黄色出租车吗 -出租车司机也是父母 |
[02:32] | Or it could have been grand theft taxi. | 也有可能是偷来的出租车 |
[02:33] | – Let’s track down that cab. – ID the victim. | -咱去查查出租车 -还要确认死者身份 |
[02:42] | Lab’s already running prints. | 实验室已经在对比指纹了 |
[02:43] | We’re also gonna try a facial recognition | 我们只要用几张犯罪现场照片 |
[02:45] | analysis using crime scene photos. | 进行面部识别分析 |
[02:47] | I’ll have the techs forward it to you. | 我让技术人员发给你 |
[02:48] | Just print up some hard copies, too. | 再打印几份出来 |
[02:50] | We’ll have the squad canvass the neighborhood. | 我们要派小队搜查附近的区域 |
[02:53] | Oh, please. | 别这样 |
[02:54] | We’re working, we can speak. | 我们在工作 可以说话的 |
[02:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:57] | For the umpteenth time, the best investigative work | 我说了无数遍 最好的搜查工作 |
[03:00] | is done in a quiet and contemplative environment. | 是在安静平和的氛围中完成的 |
[03:04] | Can we keep the volume down? | 我们能小声点吗 |
[03:07] | Yes, Captain Santini. | 可以 小桑提警监 |
[03:10] | It’s Santiani, for the umpteenth time. | 是桑提亚尼 我说了无数遍 |
[03:19] | How long till Jake is back | 杰克还要多久才能回来 |
[03:21] | and the reign of terror comes to an end? | 还要被恐怖统治多久 |
[03:22] | Six days, 22 hours. | 6天22小时 |
[03:24] | Give or take a week. | 误差一星期之内 |
[03:25] | – Hey! – Thank you, God. | -你好 -感谢上帝 |
[03:27] | Look who’s back. | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[03:28] | Hello, Max. | 你好 麦克斯 |
[03:29] | Welcome back, Cap. | 欢迎回来 老大 |
[03:30] | Billy, nice to see you. | 比利 很高兴见到你 |
[03:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[03:33] | I work here. | 我在这工作 |
[03:35] | But if you have another week of medical leave, | 但如果你还要再放一星期病假 |
[03:37] | you should take the week. | 你就应该再休息一星期 |
[03:38] | I don’t need another week, | 我不需要再休息一星期 |
[03:39] | I feel great. I ran five miles this morning. | 我感觉很棒 今天早上我跑了五公里 |
[03:42] | Why is it weirdly quiet in here? | 为什么这里安静得出奇 |
[03:44] | You can ask the Queen of Darkness. | 你可以问问那位黑暗女王 |
[03:47] | Incoming. | 她来了 |
[03:49] | Captain Santiani. | 桑提亚尼警监 |
[03:51] | Captain Jake Broderick. Thank you for holding down the fort. | 我是杰克·布罗德里克 谢谢你代我看住场子 |
[03:55] | Still holding. | 还看着呢 |
[03:56] | I’m commissioned through the end of the month. | 我的调任要到本月底才结束 |
[03:57] | Yes, yes. Well, in the meantime, I am happy to help. | 是啊 同时 我很乐于为你提供帮助 |
[04:00] | – I’m a utility player. – Suit yourself. | -我用处大着呢 -随便你 |
[04:03] | You can sit at Detective Pulaski’s old desk. | 你可以坐在普拉斯基警探的老位子上 |
[04:05] | Frankie? Where is Detective Pulaski? | 弗兰克 普拉斯基警探去哪了 |
[04:09] | Transferred back to CDIU last week. | 上礼拜调回局长办了 |
[04:12] | She didn’t have the seniority to accept this post. | 她的资历不够格胜任这个位置 |
[04:16] | I’ve been cleaning up a number of messes around here. | 我一直在收拾这儿的乱子 |
[04:18] | Well, I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[04:19] | I’ve never seen the squad room look so, | 我从没看到过办公室这么 |
[04:21] | um, sterile. | 荒凉 |
[04:30] | Awkward much? | 很尴尬吗 |
[04:31] | She is adorable. | 她可真可爱 |
[04:33] | A double whammy for you. | 给你个双重打击 |
[04:34] | John Doe’s fingerprints identified him as Ronald Belasco. | 比对指纹后发现死者名叫罗纳德·贝拉斯科 |
[04:37] | Arrested two years ago for rape, third degree, whatever that is. | 两年前被捕 因为强奸 设私刑什么的 |
[04:41] | Reduced charge for non-violent sexual assault of a minor. | 后来罪名减为非暴力性侵犯未成年人 |
[04:43] | Whose identity is redacted in the file, which is sealed. | 档案中他的资料遭到篡改并被密封 |
[04:46] | Well, let’s try to unseal it. | 那我们就解开这个封条 |
[04:47] | I knew you’d say that. Sign here for the request. | 我就知道你会这么说 在这份申请上签名吧 |
[04:49] | Thank you, my psychic friend. | 谢谢你 无所不知的朋友 |
[04:51] | What’s the second whammy? | 第二个打击是什么 |
[04:53] | Report of a stolen taxi 12 minutes before your hit and run. | 肇事逃逸案12分钟后有辆出租车被报失窃 |
[04:57] | Huh, less than a mile from the park. | 离公园不到1.6公里 |
[04:58] | Thief might be our perp. | 偷窃者可能就是我们的嫌犯 |
[05:00] | You two go talk to the cabbie. See what you can find out. | 你们俩去找出租车司机 看看能问出什么 |
[05:02] | Laura and I will track down Ronald Belasco’s next of kin. | 劳拉和我去询问罗纳德·贝拉斯科的亲属 |
[05:06] | Welcome back, Captain. | 欢迎回来 警监 |
[05:24] | The DMV does offer a refresher course, free of charge. | 车管所可是提供免费新手驾驶教程的 |
[05:29] | Six years partnering with Billy, | 我跟比利搭档了六年 |
[05:30] | he never once criticized my driving. | 他可从来没抱怨过我的驾驶技术 |
[05:32] | Not to your face. | 当然不会当面说 |
[05:34] | Excuse me. I just spent the last five months | 不好意思 过去五个月内 |
[05:37] | driving your ass to physical therapy, | 我忙着载你去做理疗 |
[05:39] | cooking your ass nightly meals, washing your dirty-ass clothes, | 忙着给你做夜宵 忙着给你洗衣服 |
[05:43] | cleaning your dirty-ass bachelor pad, | 忙着清理你的单身公寓 |
[05:45] | and raising your smart-ass sons. | 忙着照顾你那俩聪明鬼儿子 |
[05:48] | A little respect? | 给点尊重好吗 |
[05:50] | A lot of respect. | 非常非常尊重你 |
[05:52] | Damn right. | 那就对了 |
[05:54] | Excuse me. Uh, NYPD. | 打扰一下 纽约警察 |
[05:57] | We’re looking for the family of Ronald Belasco. | 我们在找罗纳德·贝拉斯科的家属 |
[06:01] | I’m his family. | 我就是他的家属 |
[06:05] | Is he in trouble? | 他有麻烦了吗 |
[06:08] | Shannon, when did you last see your fiance? | 香农 最后一次见到你未婚夫是什么时候 |
[06:10] | Just a couple hours ago. | 就在几个小时之前 |
[06:12] | Uh, he was working construction, so he usually left pretty early. | 他在建筑工地工作 通常起得都很早 |
[06:16] | I don’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[06:18] | We are gonna need to talk to his boss. | 我们得找他的老板谈谈 |
[06:21] | He didn’t have a regular gig. | 他没有全职工作 |
[06:22] | It was all day jobs, cash only. Why? | 只是兼职 领现金 怎么了 |
[06:25] | Uh, Shannon, Ronald wasn’t killed on a construction site. | 香农 罗纳德不是在建筑工地死的 |
[06:29] | He was at a park playground. | 是在公园的游乐场 |
[06:32] | We’re concerned he may have been targeted. | 我们担心是有人针对他 |
[06:35] | What? Why would anyone target Ronnie? | 什么 怎么会有人针对罗尼 |
[06:38] | Shannon, did you know that he was a convicted sex offender? | 香农 你知道他曾是性侵犯者吗 |
[06:41] | Yes. So? | 知道 那又如何 |
[06:43] | So, it is possible that | 所以有可能是受害者人 |
[06:45] | one of the victims or the victim’s parents… | 或者是受害人的父母 |
[06:47] | No. That’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[06:48] | Shannon, we understand why you’d feel that way. | 香农 我们理解你的感受 |
[06:50] | You don’t understand. The rape charge, that was with me. | 你们不理解 我就是那起强奸罪受害人 |
[06:55] | I was 16. My dad caught us. | 我当时十六 我们被我爸爸抓到了 |
[06:58] | Ronnie was 21. | 罗尼当时二十一 |
[06:59] | Statutory rape. | 法定强奸罪 |
[07:00] | I begged my dad, but he wouldn’t drop the charges. | 我怎么求我爸爸 他都不肯放弃起诉 |
[07:03] | I haven’t spoken to my parents since. | 从此以后我就不跟父母联系了 |
[07:06] | Ronnie was a good man. And he loved kids. | 罗尼是个好人 他爱孩子 |
[07:09] | He was so excited about the baby. | 我们马上就要有孩子了 他特别高兴 |
[07:11] | He would never… | 他绝对不会 |
[07:13] | What about drugs? | 那毒品呢 |
[07:14] | We saw track marks on his arms. | 我们看到他的胳膊上有痕迹 |
[07:16] | Yeah, he picked the habit up at Rikers, | 对 他在雷克岛监狱染上的坏习惯 |
[07:18] | but as soon as he got out, | 但他一出来 |
[07:20] | he got into a methadone program, | 就马上用美沙酮戒毒了 |
[07:21] | he got clean, he signed up for night school. | 已经戒毒了 还在上夜校 |
[07:25] | There is a lumber yard a block away from the park. | 那个公园一个街区外有个堆木场 |
[07:27] | It’s a day labor pickup place. | 兼职工人会在那找活干 |
[07:30] | That would explain why he has been spotted in the vicinity. | 这就解释了他为什么会在那附近出现 |
[07:33] | He could have struck out on a job, | 可能工作被拒 |
[07:35] | wandered by, saw an accident about to happen, | 正在附近晃悠 看到了事故发生 |
[07:37] | shouted to save the kids. | 大叫着救了孩子们 |
[07:39] | Now, that sounds like Ronnie. | 这才是罗尼会做的 |
[07:41] | He was starting over. | 他在重新开始生活 |
[07:45] | Finally. You find my cab? | 终于来了 你们找到我的出租车了吗 |
[07:47] | Not yet. You say you were car-jacked? | 还没有 你说你的车被劫了 |
[07:48] | I say? Look at my head, stupid man. | 我说 你看看我的脑袋 蠢蛋 |
[07:51] | I’m waiting two hours for you. | 我等了你们两个小时了 |
[07:53] | Okay, take it down a notch. What happened? | 好的 冷静点 怎么回事 |
[07:55] | I went in to use the bathroom at CVS. | 我去便利店上厕所 |
[07:57] | I come back and from behind I’m pounded on the head. | 等我回来 有人在从后面打了我的头 |
[07:59] | I wake up, taxi’s gone. | 等我醒来 出租车不见了 |
[08:01] | So, you didn’t crash your car into a guy at the park, | 所以你没有开着你的车在公园撞人 |
[08:03] | and that’s how you hurt your head? | 这头上的伤不是那么来的吗 |
[08:05] | How stupid is this guy? | 这人是蠢成什么德行了 |
[08:06] | He’s not in the least bit stupid. | 他一点都不傻 |
[08:07] | He even knows how to book you for harassing a police officer. | 他还知道怎么把你记录成骚扰警官 |
[08:10] | Was there GPS in the vehicle? | 车上有GPS吗 |
[08:12] | Cab was crap. | 出租车很破 |
[08:14] | For GPS I used my iPhone, which they got away with. | 我是用手机导航的 也被一起抢走了 |
[08:17] | Even better. Number, please. | 更好了 号码给我 |
[08:22] | Sorry, Mr. Rundosi. Your iPhone is burnt toast. | 抱歉了 任道奇先生 你的手机烤糊了 |
[08:25] | Check it. Camera, or used to be. | 看看 相机 曾经是相机 |
[08:28] | Eject the SD card? | 弹出SD卡了吗 |
[08:32] | Housing’s tweaked but the core’s intact. | 外壳有点扭曲 但芯片完好 |
[08:33] | Might be readable. | 也许可以读出来 |
[08:34] | We can try it in mine. | 用我的试试 |
[08:38] | Couple of coffee cups, stake-out style. | 几个咖啡杯 像在监视 |
[08:40] | Might have been more than one perp. | 也许不只一个嫌疑犯 |
[08:42] | Let’s see what they were taking photos of. Hopefully selfies. | 看看他们拍了什么照片 希望是自拍照 |
[08:51] | Son of a bitch, that’s the kid from the park. | 该死的 是公园里那孩子 |
[09:01] | From the different outfits and metadata, | 从不同的衣服和数据日期看 |
[09:02] | it’s clear this boy was being followed for weeks. | 显然这个男孩已经被跟踪几个星期了 |
[09:04] | The cab barreling toward Theo was a kidnapping attempt. | 出租车是冲着提奥去的 是想绑架 |
[09:07] | We’re en route to the Davis’s right now. | 我们马上去戴维斯家 |
[09:10] | We called the mom, she’s not answering home or cell. | 打给他妈妈 家里电话和手机都没人接 |
[09:12] | – We sent a unit. – We’re almost there. | -我们派人去了 -我们马上就到了 |
[09:17] | Theo, stay right there. | 提奥 待在这别动 |
[09:18] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[09:32] | My son is gone! My son is gone! | 我的儿子不见了 我的儿子不见了 |
[09:34] | He’s disappeared! | 他不见了 |
[09:35] | We’re too late. They got him. | 我们来晚了 他们已经把他抓走了 |
[09:37] | He was just in front of the house… | 他刚刚就在门口 |
[09:50] | Theo Davis, age five. | 提奥·戴维斯 五岁 |
[09:51] | He was playing ball on the stoop | 他妈妈进屋送东西时 |
[09:52] | while his mom brought the groceries inside. | 他正在门口台阶上玩球 |
[09:54] | She only turned her back for a moment. | 只是一眼没看到 |
[09:55] | Stellar parenting. | 真会照顾孩子 |
[09:57] | I’ve done the same thing, Captain. | 我也做过一样的事 警监 |
[09:58] | Don’t blame the mom. | 不要责怪母亲 |
[09:59] | So, what exactly happened when her back was turned? | 所以她没看到的时候 到底发生了什么 |
[10:02] | Perp jumped out of the yellow cab and grabbed Theo. | 罪犯冲出出租车然后抱走了提奥 |
[10:04] | The mom didn’t get the medallion number or the tag. | 妈妈没有看到号码或车牌 |
[10:07] | No doubt stolen, like the cab from the park, | 毫无疑问是偷的 就像公园那辆出租车 |
[10:09] | so that’s a dead end. | 所以这条线没法查 |
[10:09] | Post a man on the door and take a hard look at the dad. | 派个人看着这 然后全力追查孩子的父亲 |
[10:12] | Carl Davis? Please tell me why. | 卡尔·戴维斯 请告诉我为什么 |
[10:14] | Experience. Something doesn’t smell right. | 经验 感觉有点不对劲 |
[10:16] | Oh, and in case you’re not clear, that’s an order. | 以防你们不清楚 这是命令 |
[10:24] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这毫无道理 |
[10:25] | Why would anyone take our son? | 为什么会有人要抓我们儿子 |
[10:26] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[10:27] | But from the surveillance photos | 但从烧掉的出租车中 |
[10:28] | we found in the burnt-out taxi, | 找到的照片来看 |
[10:30] | it’s clear that he was specifically targeted. | 明显他就是绑匪的目标 |
[10:32] | – So, what do we do now? – Wait. | -那我们要怎么做 -等着 |
[10:34] | Most ransom calls come | 大多数要求赎金的电话 |
[10:35] | within the first 12 hours. | 会在前十二个小时内打来 |
[10:36] | We are monitoring all of your phones. | 我们已经在监视你们所有的电话 |
[10:38] | So, as soon as they make contact, we will know. | 只要他们一联系 我们马上就知道了 |
[10:40] | Theo doesn’t have 12 hours. | 提奥没有十二个小时可以等 |
[10:42] | My brother needs his insulin. | 我弟弟需要胰岛素 |
[10:43] | He has to have his shot by 6:00 P.M. | 下午六点必须要注射 |
[10:45] | If he doesn’t, he could go into a diabetic coma. | 如果不注射 他会因糖尿病而昏迷 |
[10:47] | So you see, you just can’t sit here. | 你知道了吧 不能就这样干等着 |
[10:49] | We won’t, but to find Theo | 我们不会的 但要找到提奥 |
[10:51] | we need to figure out why he was targeted. | 我们需要知道为什么他是目标 |
[10:52] | Isn’t that obvious? For ransom. | 还不明显吗 为了赎金啊 |
[10:54] | But why Theo? | 为什么是提奥 |
[10:55] | I mean, presumably, there are wealthier, | 附近应该还有很多更富裕 |
[10:56] | more prominent families around. | 更显赫的家庭 |
[10:57] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your family? | 想想有没有人想伤害你们家 |
[11:01] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[11:04] | Why don’t you take something? | 你去吃点药吧 |
[11:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:09] | We need to gather as much | 我们需要尽快搜集 |
[11:10] | information as quickly as possible, Mr. Davis. | 越多的信息越好 戴维斯先生 |
[11:12] | Could we talk downstairs? | 我们能下楼聊聊吗 |
[11:20] | Sorry it’s so hot in here. | 抱歉屋子里太热了 |
[11:21] | Air conditioner is not working, of course. | 因为空调坏了 |
[11:23] | I swear, my AC hates me. It only conks out when I need it. | 我家空调也讨厌我 总在我需要的时候出问题 |
[11:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:30] | Tell me about Theo. | 跟我说说提奥的事 |
[11:33] | He is a perfect child.Always has been. | 他是个完美的孩子 一直都是 |
[11:35] | Even his home-birth was easy. | 就连出生时都很顺利 |
[11:38] | No epidural, no Vicodin drip. | 没有麻醉 也没打维柯丁 |
[11:40] | You are a braver woman than me. | 你可比我勇敢多了 |
[11:45] | I’ve got two soccer players at home. | 我家也有两个小足球运动员 |
[11:47] | Theo would sleep with his cleats on if we let him. | 如果我们同意 提奥会抱着他的钉鞋睡觉 |
[11:49] | Candace played all through high school. | 坎迪斯高中三年都在踢球 |
[11:50] | She’s on a gap year, so they practice every day. | 她在休间隔年 所以他们每天都会练习 |
[11:54] | He idolizes her. | 他很崇拜她 |
[11:56] | Lucky kid. | 真是幸运的孩子 |
[11:57] | Playground trips with mom, soccer with his sister. | 跟妈妈去游乐场 跟姐姐去踢球 |
[11:59] | Is there anyone else who spends alone time with Theo? | 还有谁会单独跟提奥在一起吗 |
[12:03] | Other than my husband, no. | 除了我丈夫就没有了 |
[12:07] | Mr. Davis, what line of work are you in? | 戴维斯先生 你在从事什么工作呢 |
[12:09] | I own parking garages. | 我有一家停车场 |
[12:12] | Not exactly high class, but it’s decent money. | 不是很高端 不过收益不错 |
[12:14] | All in cash? | 全是现金吗 |
[12:16] | We take cards, but mostly cash. | 我们也收信用卡 不过主要是现金 |
[12:19] | Any problem employees? | 员工方面有什么问题吗 |
[12:21] | Where to begin? | 该从何说起呢 |
[12:22] | Well, somebody who might have a grudge. | 或许有个怀恨在心的员工 |
[12:24] | Somebody who knew that you could easily put together | 或者某个知道你能在必要的时候 |
[12:26] | an all-cash ransom if you needed to. | 轻易筹到一笔全现金的赎金的人 |
[12:29] | Lyle Truco. | 莱尔·特鲁科 |
[12:31] | He managed my spot on 6th Avenue. | 他之前在管理我第六大道的停车点 |
[12:33] | I fired him a few weeks back for skimming. | 几周前因为藏钱被我解雇了 |
[12:35] | Did you tell the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[12:36] | No. Lyle’s not the type you want to piss off. | 没有 莱尔这人最好不要惹 |
[12:38] | I figured it was cheaper and safer just to eat the loss. | 不要亏的钱了 更便宜也更安全 |
[12:41] | He’s a bouncer at a strip club, for God’s sake. | 他是家脱衣舞俱乐部的保镖 看在上帝的分上 |
[12:47] | Hey, hey! You can’t park there. | 你不能停在那儿 |
[12:48] | You’re blocking the sign! Move it! | 挡着广告牌了 快挪开 |
[12:49] | Shut your mouth, Pacquiao. | 闭嘴 帕奎奥 |
[12:51] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[12:53] | – You’re Lyle Truco? – What if I am? | -你是莱尔·特鲁科吗 -如果我是呢 |
[12:54] | Sounds like a yes to me. | 听起来你就是 |
[12:56] | Tell us what happened at your last job. | 跟我们说说你上一份工作发生什么了 |
[12:58] | Carl grow a pair and tell you I ripped him off? | 卡尔胆子肥了 告诉你们说我讹了他吗 |
[13:00] | ‘Cause you can’t prove a thing. | 你们没有证据 |
[13:02] | His son was kidnapped this morning, | 他儿子今早被绑架了 |
[13:04] | and this testosterone act, | 而你过激的行为 |
[13:05] | it’s making you look guiltier by the second. | 让你更有嫌疑了 |
[13:08] | Kidnapped? Carl’s kid? Jeez. | 绑架 卡尔的孩子吗 老天 |
[13:13] | Where were you at 11:00 A.M. this morning? | 今早十一点你在哪里 |
[13:14] | At the gym. Started at 9:00, did a three-hour session. | 体育馆 九点开始 做了三小时的运动 |
[13:17] | My spotter was with me the whole time. | 我的陪练一直在我旁边 |
[13:19] | All right. Well, we’re gonna need his name and number. | 好吧 把他的名字和电话告诉我们 |
[13:21] | And that’s objectively too much time at the gym. | 客观说来 你在体育馆时间待的过长了 |
[13:24] | Look, I’ll admit that I was pissed off at Carl, | 听着 我承认我对卡尔很生气 |
[13:27] | but he had no right to fire me. | 但他没权利解雇我 |
[13:29] | So you didn’t steal from him? | 这么说你没拿他的钱 |
[13:30] | Like I said, he’s got no proof. | 就像我说的 他没证据 |
[13:32] | But if I did line my pockets, it was Carl who taught me how. | 而且就算我真偷了 也是卡尔教我怎么偷的 |
[13:36] | You don’t believe me, huh? | 你不相信我吗 |
[13:37] | Ask yourself why he didn’t have me locked up. | 问问你自己为什么他不报警抓我 |
[13:39] | Because I was gonna rat him out to the IRS. | 因为我本来准备向国税局揭发他 |
[13:41] | On what grounds? | 为了什么 |
[13:42] | Five years ago, | 五年前 |
[13:43] | Carl was using the garage as his personal piggy bank. | 卡尔把停车场当成他的私人金库 |
[13:45] | Skimmed more than 100 grand. | 逃了超过十万美元的税 |
[13:47] | So the father’s dirty. As I suspected. | 这么说他父亲有问题 正如我所怀疑的 |
[13:51] | Maybe. Skimping cash from his business five years ago | 有可能 五年前他曾经逃税 |
[13:55] | doesn’t make him complicit in the kidnap. | 这并不能说明他是这次绑架的同谋 |
[13:57] | It would make him a criminal, who as we now know, | 但能说明他是个罪犯 而且如我们所知 |
[14:00] | consorts with other criminals. | 他还和其他罪犯一起共事 |
[14:02] | He may not be complicit, but he may know more than he’s saying. | 他或许不是共犯 但他知道的可能不只这些 |
[14:05] | I subpoenaed his financials. Max is running an audit. | 我申请了审查他的财务状况 麦克斯正在查账 |
[14:09] | Did you say Max? | 你说是麦克斯吗 |
[14:10] | The little ginger weirdo who answers the phones. | 接电话的那个黄头发小怪胎 |
[14:13] | I sent him to a crash course in forensic accounting. | 我送他去了个法律财会速成班 |
[14:16] | It’s called maximizing precinct resources. | 这叫最大优化警区资源 |
[14:18] | Get an update. | 跟进一下信息 |
[14:20] | Aye, aye, Interim Captain. | 好的 临时队长 |
[14:24] | Ooh. Speaking of. I don’t know | 说到这个 我不知道 |
[14:26] | how familiar you are with department protocol, | 你对局里的规章有多熟悉 |
[14:29] | but your medical leave didn’t | 但你请的病假 |
[14:31] | guarantee you reassignment to this command. | 并不能确保你能回这里重新入职 |
[14:34] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:35] | I’m hardly ever kidding. | 我几乎从不开玩笑 |
[14:37] | I have seniority over you, Broderick. | 我资格比你高 布罗德里克 |
[14:39] | And after four years in the south Bronx, this is very civilized. | 在布朗克斯待了四年之后 这里简直太文明 |
[14:47] | You’re not leaving? | 你不打算走了吗 |
[14:48] | I’d suggest that you start looking for a new precinct. | 我建议你还是重新找个警区吧 |
[14:52] | What the hell is going on in there? | 里面到底怎么了 |
[14:56] | Would you like me to find out? | 想让我去一探究竟吗 |
[14:59] | Looks like they’re getting ready to rumble, very West Side Story. | 看来他们要大吵一架了 很像《西区故事》 |
[15:03] | Except they’re both sharks. | 只不过他俩都是鲨鱼帮的 |
[15:05] | Anything on the financials? | 财务上查到什么了吗 |
[15:07] | So I checked vendor invoices against the PNL statement | 我对比了供应商发票和2010年纳税申报单 |
[15:09] | from the 2010 tax return and hit pay dirt. | 上面的盈亏账目 有重大发现 |
[15:12] | Ten separate write-offs of $10,000, | 十笔单独的销账 每次一万美元 |
[15:14] | then a one-time conversion to cash. | 接着一次性兑换了现金 |
[15:16] | English, please. | 说人话 |
[15:17] | Lyle Truco was telling the truth. | 莱尔·特鲁科说的是真的 |
[15:19] | Carl Davis skimmed $100,000 from the company five years ago. | 五年前 卡尔·戴维斯从公司偷了十万块 |
[15:23] | Interesting. Right at the time that Theo was born in a bath tub. | 有趣 正是提奥水中分娩的那一年 |
[15:27] | Ick. | 真讨厌 |
[15:29] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[15:30] | “Ick”? Really? | “讨厌” 认真的吗 |
[15:31] | Okay, I need Theo’s birth certificate, | 好了 我需要提奥的出生证明 |
[15:33] | his medical records, and the Davis’ credit card statements. | 医疗记录 还有戴维斯的信用卡账单 |
[15:35] | – Why? – I just realized what’s been bugging me about the mom. | -为什么 -我想到他妈哪儿不对劲了 |
[15:38] | Lay it on me, sister. | 快跟我说说 好姐妹 |
[15:39] | Anyone who carries a purse jam-packed with mood-enhancing meds | 一个随身带着满满一包调控情绪的药物的人 |
[15:43] | is not the kind of woman who martyrs herself | 不太可能干出分娩时候 |
[15:45] | to a home-birth without the possibility of an epidural. | 不用麻醉的这种事啊 |
[15:48] | Why make up a story about a home birth? | 为什么要编一个分娩的故事 |
[15:50] | And where does 100 grand fit in? | 还有那十万块花哪儿去了 |
[15:52] | I don’t think Theo is their biological son. | 我猜提奥不是他们的亲生儿子 |
[15:54] | I think they bought him on the black market. | 是他们在黑市里买到的 |
[16:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[16:09] | Of course Theo is my son. | 提奥当然是我的儿子 |
[16:10] | Theo’s birth wasn’t registered for days. | 提奥出生几天后才上户口 |
[16:13] | You didn’t pay any expenses relating to a home birth. | 你没有付在家生产的费用 |
[16:16] | You didn’t go to your own doctor for weeks, | 他出生前后几星期 |
[16:18] | before or after his birth. | 你都没有见过你的医生 |
[16:20] | Theo was adopted illegally. | 提奥是非法领养的 |
[16:21] | A simple DNA test will confirm it. | 一个简单的DNA测试就能证实 |
[16:23] | Don’t lie to me, Julia. | 茱莉亚 不要对我撒谎 |
[16:25] | You know better than anyone that with Theo’s medical condition, | 你比谁都清楚 提奥的身体状况 |
[16:28] | we can’t waste another minute. | 多一分钟都等不了 |
[16:29] | We did, but Theo is my son, | 对 但是提奥是我的儿子 |
[16:31] | and that’s all there is to it. | 这就是我知道的全部了 |
[16:32] | No, it could also be the reason behind his abduction. | 不 也可能是绑架的原因 |
[16:35] | Tell me everything about his adoption. | 告诉我有关领养的所有事情 |
[16:39] | When Candace was 11, I was diagnosed with leukemia. | 坎迪斯十一岁时 我被诊断出白血病 |
[16:42] | We caught it in time, but the treatment left me infertile. | 治疗及时 但使我无法生育 |
[16:44] | We wanted a sibling for Candace if something happened to me. | 我们希望万一我出事了 坎迪斯有个兄弟好照应 |
[16:48] | – You tried legitimate adoption? – Of course. | -你尝试过合法的领养吗 -当然了 |
[16:50] | But the agency said being a survivor | 但是中介说我这样死里逃生 |
[16:51] | made me a bad risk as an adoptive parent. | 使我在领养中没有优势 |
[16:54] | As if bio parents don’t die, too. | 说得好像亲生父母就不会死一样 |
[16:56] | How did you find Theo? | 你怎么找到提奥的 |
[16:57] | Our adoption coordinator, Pamela King. | 通过我们的领养协调员 帕米拉·金 |
[17:00] | And besides her, who else knew? | 除她之外 还有谁知道 |
[17:01] | I didn’t tell a soul. | 我谁都没告诉 |
[17:03] | No one noticed that you suddenly had a baby without a bump? | 没人发现你没怀孕就突然有了孩子吗 |
[17:06] | Pamela gave me a prosthetic pillow. | 帕米拉给了我一个枕头假装怀孕 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | Then you delivered at home with no witnesses. | 然后你在家生产 没有其他人看见 |
[17:14] | I know it was wrong. | 我知道这不对 |
[17:16] | But when Pamela said we could rescue Theo | 但当帕米拉说我们可以从贫困和犯罪中 |
[17:17] | from a life of poverty and crime, | 解救提奥时 |
[17:19] | $100,000 is a small price to pay. | 十万只是个小数字 |
[17:21] | Unless you were spoon-fed a sob story. | 除非你被这个骗取同情的故事蒙蔽了 |
[17:23] | Theo could have been stolen from parents | 提奥可能是被偷来的 |
[17:25] | who are now desperate to get him back. | 他的父母可能迫切地想要他回家 |
[17:27] | You think that’s why he was taken? | 你认为这是他被绑架的原因吗 |
[17:30] | I’m gonna find out. I need DNA, hairbrush, tooth brush, | 我会搞清楚的 我需要DNA 梳子 |
[17:32] | a piece of dirty laundry, a used straw. | 牙刷 穿过没洗的衣服 旧吸管 |
[17:36] | Reynaldo needs to run a familial DNA screen through CODIS. | 让雷纳尔多用DNA联合索引系统做个测试 |
[17:39] | I hear and obey. | 遵命 |
[17:45] | Where are we with Theo Davis? | 提奥·戴维斯的进展怎么样了 |
[17:47] | We are waiting for DNA results. | 我们在等DNA测试结果 |
[17:48] | Did you put Billy and Meredith on the adoption coordinator? | 你有没有让比利和梅雷迪思调查领养协调员 |
[17:51] | They’re on her, all right. | 他们在调查她 别担心 |
[17:53] | – What’s wrong? – It’s nothing important. | -发生什么事了 -不是大事 |
[17:55] | We’ve established I can tell when you’re lying. Spill. | 我们有共识我能看出你在撒谎 说吧 |
[17:58] | Santiani likes it here. | 桑提亚尼挺喜欢这里 |
[18:02] | And yet here does not like Santini. | 然而这里并不喜欢小桑提 |
[18:06] | – She’s not trying to stay. – She is staying. | -她想留在这里 -她已经留下来了 |
[18:08] | That makes no sense. She has an hour-long commute from Riverdale. | 不可能 这里去河谷要一小时呢 |
[18:12] | Maybe she’s looking to relocate. | 可能她准备搬家了 |
[18:13] | No, no. No chance. She’s a single mom. | 不 不可能 她是单亲妈妈 |
[18:16] | And her supposedly genius 9th grader goes to Bronx Science. | 她号称天才的九年级儿子上布郎克斯科学学校 |
[18:19] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么说了 |
[18:20] | It’s not her call. | 这不是她能决定的事 |
[18:23] | Personnel decisions come through 1PP. | 人事处置由总部决定 |
[18:26] | Who I just hung up with. | 我刚刚接的就是他们的电话 |
[18:28] | Technically, she can stay here as long as she wants. | 基本上 她想待多久就能待多久 |
[18:29] | Permanently. | 永远都是 |
[18:31] | Screw “technically”! | 去他的基本上 |
[18:32] | That little runt needs to dropkicked right back to the Bronx. | 那个小矮子需要被踢回布郎克斯去 |
[18:36] | You were shot in the line of duty. | 你的权力被剥夺了 |
[18:38] | No, I was shot in the back. | 不 我是被人在背后捅了一刀 |
[18:40] | Ha. We’ve been trying since the wedding. | 我们结婚以来就一直在努力 |
[18:42] | It didn’t happen. We even tried IVF. | 还是没成功 我们也试过试管受精 |
[18:45] | Dropped a bundle on that, not to mention the needles. | 花了不少钱 更别提挨的那些针头 |
[18:48] | He has a phobia. It’s sorta cute. | 他有点恐惧症 挺可爱的 |
[18:51] | But we’re ready now. | 但是我们已经准备好了 |
[18:52] | Got the names all picked out and everything. | 名字什么的都准备好了 |
[18:54] | All we need is a baby. | 现在就缺一个孩子了 |
[18:55] | As you know, it’s a process. | 你应该知道 有些程序要完成 |
[18:56] | Um, I’ve reviewed your preliminary application. | 我看了你们的初步申请 |
[18:59] | I noticed that you left a few fields blank. | 我注意到你们有几项空缺 |
[19:01] | Specifically, your criminal history. | 特别是 你的犯罪记录 |
[19:04] | Right. Um… | 是这样 |
[19:07] | Okay. I did 18 months for grand theft auto. | 我因为盗车被判了十八个月 |
[19:11] | I was 17 years old, | 那时候十七岁 |
[19:13] | took the principal’s Beemer out for a joy ride, | 偷了校长的宝马潇洒了一把 |
[19:15] | but I’m working on getting it expunged. | 但我在努力消除掉它 |
[19:17] | – It should be off… – I am sorry. | -应该… -抱歉 |
[19:19] | But until that happens, we can’t approve you. | 在消除之前 我们无法审核通过你们的申请 |
[19:22] | You said this was going to be okay. | 你说过会没事的 |
[19:23] | – You said that we could have our baby. – Okay. | -你说过我们能有孩子的 -没事的 |
[19:27] | Miss, there’s got to be something you can do. | 女士 你一定有办法 |
[19:29] | I wish I could help, but my hands are tied. | 我希望我能帮你 但是我也无能为力 |
[19:34] | Right. Okay. Thank you. Let’s go, baby. Come on, come on. | 好吧 谢谢 走吧 宝贝 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | There are alternatives to traditional adoption. | 确实有与传统领养不同的领养方式 |
[19:46] | But they’re expensive. | 但它们很贵 |
[19:48] | Name your price. | 你开价吧 |
[19:50] | Between $75,000 and $100,000, | 七万五到十万之间 |
[19:52] | depending on the child’s circumstances. | 取决于孩子的条件 |
[19:54] | And you can make this happen? | 你能办到吗 |
[19:56] | Baby, that’s a lot of money. | 宝贝 这是一大笔钱 |
[19:56] | You said you’d do anything. | 你说过你什么都愿意做 |
[19:59] | We’ll pay. | 我们会付钱的 |
[20:03] | I have just the right child for you. | 我正好有适合你们的孩子 |
[20:09] | Julia and Carl Davis. | 茱莉亚和卡尔·戴维斯 |
[20:11] | Where’d you find “just the right child” for them? | 你在哪里找到适合他们的孩子的 |
[20:15] | 610, last known address. | 610 这是最近能找到的地址 |
[20:19] | Oh, Maxi pad! | 麦克斯 |
[20:22] | Bio mom is Gail Walker. | 亲生母亲是盖尔·沃克 |
[20:24] | All I have is date of delivery and address from five years ago. | 我只查到出生日期和五年前的地址 |
[20:27] | So kinda skimpy on the deets. | 资料有点少 |
[20:28] | Well, that’s where you come in, skimpy. | 这就是需要你的时候 |
[20:29] | We need full background, stat, | 我们需要完整的背景调查 数据 |
[20:31] | but most of all we need current whereabouts. | 但最重要的是现在的地址 |
[20:33] | On it. | 遵命 |
[20:35] | Scored a lead on bio mom. | 找到了一条亲生母亲的线索 |
[20:36] | Imagine that, I scored the lead on the bio dad. | 想象一下 我也找到了亲生父亲的线索 |
[20:38] | Reynaldo got a DNA match? | 雷纳尔多找到DNA匹配者了吗 |
[20:39] | Gregory Adams. Three-time violent offender. | 格雷戈里·亚当斯 三次暴力犯罪 |
[20:42] | 99% chance he is the biological father. | 99%的可能性是亲生父亲 |
[20:44] | 100% chance that he is not involved in the kidnapping. | 100%的可能性与绑架无关 |
[20:48] | He died in a knife fight three years ago at Dannemora. | 他三年前在丹内马拉的一场刀战中死亡 |
[20:49] | Oh, damn. | 妈的 |
[20:51] | Look, I know you all have questions… | 我知道你们都有问题要问 |
[20:53] | But we will be having a briefing later today. | 但我们今天稍晚会发布简报 |
[20:55] | Okay? Thank you. | 行吗 谢谢你们 |
[20:56] | Last known address on bio mom. | 生母最后登记的地址 |
[20:58] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[20:59] | What I do. | 我的专长嘛 |
[21:00] | Let’s go through here or we’ll be caught in this cluster. | 赶快走 不然就走不掉了 |
[21:02] | Diamond, Broderick. Come. | 戴蒙德 布罗德里克 过来 |
[21:06] | I need you to get over to the Davis house right away. | 我要你们马上去戴维斯家一趟 |
[21:08] | There’s been a development? | 有新进展了吗 |
[21:09] | No, I am going to have them make a public statement. | 没 我要他们公开发表声明 |
[21:12] | Play up the medical angle with the boy. | 从医学角度来强调小男孩的身体状况 |
[21:14] | Might shame the kidnappers into speeding things along. | 也许会让绑匪感到羞耻 从而加快此案进展 |
[21:17] | So go pick ’em up. | 去接他们吧 |
[21:17] | Wait, wait. You want us to play chauffeur? | 等等 等等 你要我们做司机吗 |
[21:19] | I want you to transport the family back to the precinct. | 我要你们把那家人带回来局里 |
[21:23] | During which time you will prepare them for the appearance. | 在此期间 你们要让他们准备好发表声明 |
[21:25] | Remind them to stay calm, repeat the boy’s name. | 提醒他们保持冷静 重复小男孩的名字 |
[21:28] | Yes, we… we know the drill. | 好 我们知道程序 |
[21:29] | This isn’t our first kidnapping, | 我们不是第一次处理绑架案 |
[21:31] | which is why Jake and I should be working active leads. | 所以我和杰克应该着手有力的线索 |
[21:34] | We just landed the name and address of the bio mom. | 我们刚刚拿到生母的名字及地址 |
[21:36] | Theo might be there. | 提奥可能就在那里 |
[21:37] | Good. I will send Soto and Bose. | 很好 我会派索托和玻思过去 |
[21:40] | You two have the relationship with the parents. | 你们和那对家长的关系不错 |
[21:43] | Go do your job. | 去干你们的活吧 |
[21:49] | Mother… | 我草… |
[21:57] | Bio mom. Gail Walker. | 生母叫盖尔·沃克 |
[21:59] | Can’t tell ya how many busts | 我在这个地方 |
[22:00] | I made in this place when I was coming up. | 都不知道抓过多少人 |
[22:02] | This place is gang land big time. | 这里简直就是帮派聚集地 |
[22:04] | Maybe why Gail didn’t want to raise her baby. | 也许这就是盖尔不想抚养自己孩子的原因 |
[22:05] | Yeah, but why snatch him now? | 但是为什么现在才来绑架他呢 |
[22:07] | She finally got her life back together. | 她的生活终于恢复正常了 |
[22:09] | Maybe she’s tracked him down. | 也许她在找他 |
[22:11] | No way to know until we talk to her. | 在向她问话之前 没人知道 |
[22:13] | – Leave me alone! – You ate enough, you little pig! | -走开 -吃够了 你个猪仔 |
[22:15] | – Theo? – NYPD. Don’t move. | -提奥 -纽约警察 不许动 |
[22:17] | Step away from the child. Theo? | 离那孩子远点 提奥 |
[22:19] | – Give me that. – Theo? | -皮带给我 -提奥 |
[22:24] | – It’s not him. – No? | -不是他 -不是吗 |
[22:26] | – Damn it. – It’s all right, it’s gonna be okay. | -见鬼 -没事了 没事的 |
[22:28] | We’re the good guys. | 我们是好人 |
[22:30] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[22:31] | You know, I should use that belt on you. | 我应该用那条皮带抽你 |
[22:32] | You’re beating up on your kid? | 你一直在虐打自己的孩子吗 |
[22:33] | I didn’t beat no one, and she’s not my kid. | 我没虐打任何人 而且她也不是我的孩子 |
[22:35] | – I’m the babysitter. – Yeah, not for long. | -我只是保姆 -就要炒鱿鱼了 |
[22:37] | You’re going to jail for assaulting that little girl. | 虐打小女孩 你是要坐牢的 |
[22:39] | – Now, where’s Gail Walker? – Dead. | -盖尔·沃克在哪 -死了 |
[22:42] | When? How? | 什么时候 怎么死的 |
[22:43] | Couple of years back. Diabetes. | 几年前死于糖尿病 |
[22:45] | – You her mother? – I look old enough to be her mother? | -你是她妈妈吗 -我有老到像她妈妈吗 |
[22:47] | – Definitely. – I’m her sister. | -当然 -我是她姐姐 |
[22:49] | – What do you know about her baby? – Nothing. | -你知道她孩子的事吗 -完全不知道 |
[22:51] | Gail put him up for adoption the day he was born. | 他生的那天 盖尔就把他送人收养了 |
[22:53] | She wanted her boy to have a better life, the uppity bitch. | 她希望她的儿子能过得更好 自负的婊子 |
[22:56] | Well, if she saved him from you, | 如果她从你手里救了他 |
[22:57] | I’d call her a good mother. Let’s go. | 我会说她是个好妈妈 走吧 |
[22:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:00] | Copy that. Will meet you back. | 收到 局里见 |
[23:02] | So, no living dad or mom. | 没找到活着的爸爸和妈妈 |
[23:05] | Oh, God, I don’t like this. | 天呐 我不喜欢这样 |
[23:06] | Back to square one and only four hours | 毫无进展 而且在提奥需要 |
[23:09] | before Theo needs his next insulin injection. | 注射胰岛素前 还剩下四个小时 |
[23:11] | If we blow this deadline… | 如果我们错过这个期限 |
[23:15] | Leg bothering you? | 脚不舒服吗 |
[23:16] | Ah, it was just some uneven pavement. | 只是在道上绊了一跤 |
[23:18] | De Blasio better fix these sidewalks. | 戴·布拉西奥最好把人行道修好 |
[23:21] | Hey. Sure you’re 100%? | 确定你是百分百好了吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah, 100%. | 是的 百分之百 |
[23:26] | Diamond and Broderick. Second squad. | 我们第二小队的戴蒙德和布罗德里克 |
[23:28] | – They’re still in there? – Yeah, they’re still inside. | -他们还在里面吗 -还在里面 |
[23:30] | Just got a pizza delivered. | 披萨刚刚送到 |
[23:31] | Yeah? You check out the delivery guy? | 是吗 你调查了那个送外员没 |
[23:33] | I know the guy. | 我认识他 |
[23:33] | He’s from Vito’s Neapolitan over on 12th. | 他在12街的维多那不勒斯风味餐厅工作 |
[23:35] | Delivers to my desk sergeant every day. | 每天给文职警员送外卖 |
[23:39] | – Neapolitan? – Are you ever not hungry? | -那不勒斯风味 -你有不饿的时候吗 |
[23:41] | Oh, shut up. No, the mom said that they’re gluten free. | 闭嘴 不 妈妈说他们不吃淀粉食物 |
[23:44] | Why would they order a dough-laden pizza? | 那他们为什么订一个全是面团的披萨 |
[23:47] | They wouldn’t. Kidnappers made contact. | 是不会的 绑匪已经联系了他们 |
[23:54] | NYPD! Open up! | 纽约警察 开门 |
[23:57] | NYPD! Open up, now! | 纽约警察 马上开门 |
[24:10] | NYPD! Open up! | 纽约警察 开门 |
[24:14] | Candace? | 坎迪斯 |
[24:16] | Sorry it took me so long. | 抱歉这么久才开门 |
[24:17] | I was just, uh, getting ready for yoga. | 我只是在准备要出门练瑜伽 |
[24:20] | Your parents gonna let you out of their sight | 你弟弟失踪了 你爸妈却让你外出吗 |
[24:22] | with your brother missing? I don’t think so. | 我觉得应该不会吧 |
[24:24] | Mom, Dad, it’s the cops! | 妈 爸 警察来了 |
[24:27] | What can we do for you, detectives? | 有什么事吗 警探们 |
[24:28] | – You got a ransom demand, didn’t you? – No. | -绑匪已经跟你索要赎金了吧 -没 |
[24:32] | Where is the note? | 勒索信在哪 |
[24:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[24:40] | We do not have time for games. Show me the note. | 我们没空跟你们兜圈子 勒索信让我们看看 |
[24:44] | No. No. They said no police. | 不行 绑匪说了不能找警察 |
[24:47] | They’re gonna kill Theo. | 他们会杀了提奥的 |
[24:51] | “75 grand or he dies tonight!” | 准备好七万五 否则小命不保 |
[25:00] | 安珀警报 提奥·戴维斯 | |
[25:02] | All right, listen up, people. | 大家听着了 |
[25:03] | Idiot pizza guy is a dead end. | 白痴披萨外卖员的线索行不通 |
[25:05] | We’ve established that the ransom note was placed | 经确认勒索信是在他不知情的情况下 |
[25:07] | in the box along his route and without his knowledge. | 在他来的路上被放进披萨盒的 |
[25:10] | Moving on. | 下一条 |
[25:12] | The lab results confirm that | 实验室的结果证实了 |
[25:13] | the DNA extracted from the hair on the note | 从信上的头发中提取出来的DNA |
[25:15] | is a match to Theo Davis. | 与提奥·戴维斯的完全吻合 |
[25:18] | And since proof of life is genuine, | 既然他还活着 |
[25:18] | 提奥·戴维斯 受害者心理学 | |
[25:20] | we have to assume that the threat is as well. | 我们就必须做出假设 |
[25:23] | Now the Davis family has the cash ready to go. | 现在戴维斯一家已经把现金准备好了 |
[25:26] | And asked for the kidnapper to meet. | 并且要求跟劫匪见面 |
[25:28] | Mom will carry it to the South Street Seaport. | 妈妈会带着现金去南街海港 |
[25:31] | The takers only gave them three hours | 绑架犯只给他们三个小时 |
[25:32] | to assemble the money? It’s pretty tight. | 去筹集赎金 时间相当地紧 |
[25:34] | Means they likely knew the Davises | 意味着他们可能知道戴维斯一家 |
[25:36] | kept that kind of cash in the house. | 在家里存有一些现金 |
[25:37] | Yeah, they have to know the family. We need to look harder. | 他们必须了解那家人 我们要更仔细点 |
[25:41] | The moment for solving | 到处跑腿破案的时代 |
[25:42] | this case via shoe leather has passed, Detective. | 已经过去了 警探们 |
[25:45] | Oh, um, I’m “Detective.” He’s “Captain.” | 我是警探 他是警监 |
[25:49] | Just… | 只是这么一说 |
[25:51] | The note states that once the kidnappers retrieve | 勒索信说明一旦绑匪拿到赎金 |
[25:54] | the money, they will reveal the location of the boy. | 就会透露男孩的位置 |
[25:57] | We’re just gonna trust them? | 就这么相信他们吗 |
[25:58] | No. We will have the area on lockdown. | 不 我们会封锁整个区域 |
[26:01] | We’ll have plainclothes, aviation, harbor. | 便衣 空中监察和港口都会配合 |
[26:04] | We’ll have eyes everywhere. | 到处都有眼线 |
[26:10] | All units confirm your status on my call sign. | 各单位听我口令回复你当前情况 |
[26:13] | – Alpha one. – Alpha one’s a go. | -A1 -A1行动中 |
[26:15] | – Alpha two? – Alpha two, we’re wheels up. | -A2 -A2已经升空 |
[26:18] | Alpha three, any movement? | A3 有情况吗 |
[26:20] | Alpha three, I’ve got the eyeball. He’s almost at the drop. | A3 我们正在观察 他快到了 |
[26:28] | All right, see alart, people. | 好的 大家小心点 |
[26:32] | Entering your airspace. I’m right on top of you. | 进入你的上空 在你正上方 |
[26:43] | Alpha One, incoming possible Black Suzuki, | A1 可疑黑色铃木机车进入 |
[26:45] | unidentified driver. | 司机身份无法确认 |
[26:46] | All units report in. | 各单位报告 |
[26:48] | Alpha two, tracking it now. | A2 正在跟踪 |
[26:51] | Alpha three, bike approaching drop zone. | A3 摩托车进入包围圈 |
[26:58] | – Wait! – Hell, no. | -等等 -别啊 |
[27:00] | – Let it go, bitch! – No. Listen to me. | -放手 贱人 -不 你听我说 |
[27:02] | There are syringes in here. | 里面有注射器 |
[27:03] | – Drop it now! – You have to inject him! | -马上放手 -你必须给他注射 |
[27:05] | Alpha three, status report. | A3 汇报情况 |
[27:07] | Alpha three, she’s blowing the play. I’m going in. | A3 她要破坏计划了 我要出动了 |
[27:09] | Negative. Hold your position, alpha three. | 不行 保持原位 A3 |
[27:12] | – Let her do her thing, Captain. – Damn it. | -让她发挥吧 警监 -该死 |
[27:14] | – Hi. – Who the hell are you? | -你好 -你是谁 |
[27:16] | Just a friend. Theo is going to be okay. | 一个朋友 提奥不会有事的 |
[27:18] | They’re going to give him a shot. | 他们会给他注射的 |
[27:19] | – Swear it. – Screw this. | -你发誓 -去他的 |
[27:21] | – Promise now. – Okay! | -马上保证 -好的 |
[27:23] | Give me the damn money! | 快把钱给我 |
[27:24] | Let go of the bag, Julia. | 放手吧 茱莉亚 |
[27:26] | Now tell us where Theo is. | 现在告诉我们提奥在哪 |
[27:28] | Wait for the call. | 等电话 |
[27:29] | No. You tell me where my son is! | 不 告诉我我儿子在哪 |
[27:38] | No. This is blown. All units roll in. | 不 计划被破坏了 所有单位出动 |
[27:41] | – No, wait! – Alpha one. | -不 等等 -A1 |
[27:43] | All teams move in, do not let that bike get away! | 所有单位出动 不要让摩托车跑了 |
[27:46] | No! Shut up and listen! | 不 闭嘴 听好 |
[27:47] | Excel Cable does not service this area! | 本地区没有超凡有线电视 |
[27:50] | The boy is in the van! | 孩子在面包车里 |
[27:51] | – Get off the bike. Get your hands in the air. – Freeze! | -下车 双手举起来 -不许动 |
[27:53] | No, he’s in the van! Damn it! | 不 他在面包车里 该死 |
[28:07] | – You jumped the gun. – Excuse me? | -你打草惊蛇了 -你说什么 |
[28:09] | The whole damn point was to let the money and the medicine go. | 整个行动的意义就是让他们带走钱和药 |
[28:12] | I jumped the gun? | 我打草惊蛇 |
[28:14] | You inserted yourself in the drop,Detective. | 是你自己插入了现场 警探 |
[28:16] | You compromised the operation. | 你害行动失败的 |
[28:18] | I got Julia Davis to drop the bag. | 我让茱莉亚·戴维斯放开了包 |
[28:20] | We were 30 seconds away from recovering her son. | 再有半分钟就能救出他儿子了 |
[28:22] | He was in a van, right across the median! | 他当时就在面包车里 在马路对面 |
[28:25] | Then we will get him soon enough. | 我们很快就能救出他儿子的 |
[28:26] | There’s no soon enough. He’s overdue on his insulin. | 时间来不及了 他的胰岛素打不上了 |
[28:29] | His mother can give Theo the shot in a matter of minutes. | 再过几分钟就可以让他妈妈给他注射了 |
[28:31] | Aviation is tracking the van. | 飞机正在追踪面包车 |
[28:33] | Alpha two, report. I need location on the van. | A2 汇报给我面包车的位置 |
[28:37] | Bad news, we lost it. | 坏消息 跟丢了 |
[28:39] | – Oh, damn it. – Repeat? | -该死 -重复 |
[28:40] | The van drove into the Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel | 面包车开进了布鲁克林巴特里隧道 |
[28:41] | and never came out. | 再也没出来 |
[28:43] | Patrol’s checking now. | 巡警正在检查 |
[28:45] | Patrol went into the tunnel. | 巡警进了隧道 |
[28:47] | They found vinyl auto skins on the road way. | 在路上找到了乙烯基汽车贴 |
[28:49] | They pulled a fast one on us. | 他们把我们耍了 |
[28:50] | Oh, so now Theo Davis is | 所以现在提奥·戴维斯被关在一辆 |
[28:53] | in a van that could be any color, any logo. | 可能是任何颜色 带着任何标志的面包车里 |
[28:55] | He’s in the wind without his meds, | 没有药物带在身边 |
[28:56] | the takers don’t have their money… | 拿钱的没拿到钱 |
[28:59] | You just signed his death warrant. | 就在刚刚 你给他签了张死刑执行令 |
[29:01] | Put the bag man in the box and get him talking. | 把接头人关起了 让他交待 |
[29:03] | I don’t appreciate your tone. | 我不欣赏你说话的口气 |
[29:05] | You want to know what I don’t appreciate? | 你知道我不欣赏什么吗 |
[29:06] | We really don’t. | 不想知道 |
[29:09] | I haven’t seen sucker Santiani | 打从她离开我们布朗克斯区警队 |
[29:11] | since she left my squad in the Bronx. Enjoy. | 就没见过这个蠢货桑提亚尼 祝你们愉快 |
[29:13] | We’ll try. | 我们努力 |
[29:15] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[29:17] | I can understand evil Santiani, | 我能理解邪恶桑提亚尼 |
[29:19] | scary Santiani, but why sucker Santiani? | 恐怖桑提亚尼 为什么是蠢货桑提亚尼 |
[29:22] | She’s supposed to get bumped up to Deputy Inspector. | 她本来应该被提成副督察的 |
[29:25] | She picks out her new office, plans herself a party, | 她选好新办公室 给自己办了升职派对 |
[29:26] | gets loaded, | 喝的酩酊大醉 跟半个管辖区的人 |
[29:27] | tells half the precinct what she really thinks of ’em. | 说了她自己对他们的真实看法 |
[29:30] | Then the promotion falls through. Epic. | 然后升职被撤 史诗一般的失败 |
[29:35] | That’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[29:37] | Why she’s so unbearable? | 为什么她这么让人难以忍受 |
[29:39] | That’s why she’s willing to drive an hour to work. | 为什么她愿意开一个小时的车来工作 |
[29:41] | She was humiliated. | 她觉得丢人 |
[29:42] | There’s no one in our precinct who knows what happened to her. | 我们警区里没人知道她的事 |
[29:44] | – But if they did… – You wouldn’t. | -但如果他们知道了 -你不会吧 |
[29:46] | – Not me, you. – Excuse me? | -我不会 你会 -什么 |
[29:48] | That’s how you get your job back. | 这样你就能把工作要回来了 |
[29:49] | By embarrassing her again? | 通过再次羞辱她 |
[29:50] | No, that would be cruel. | 不 那太残忍了 |
[29:53] | Just let her think that’s the plan, she’ll fold. | 让她以为是这样 她会屈服的 |
[29:55] | That’s pretty hardball. | 够狠的 |
[29:56] | Jake, this isn’t just about your resume. | 杰克 这不仅关乎你的履历 |
[29:59] | This precinct needs you here. | 是这个警区需要你 |
[30:05] | Donovan Breva. | 多诺万·布里瓦 |
[30:07] | Grand theft auto, burglary, | 飞车贼 入室行窃 |
[30:11] | aggravated assault, | 故意伤害 |
[30:13] | and now we can add kidnapping and vehicular homicide. | 现在可以加上绑架和车祸致死罪了 |
[30:17] | Detective, if I may, | 警探 容我说一句 |
[30:19] | my client knows nothing about a vehicular homicide. | 我的当事人对车祸致死毫不知情 |
[30:21] | And as for the alleged kidnapping, | 而至于所谓的绑架 |
[30:23] | my client is a mere cog in the machine. | 我的当事人不过是其中一个棋子 |
[30:24] | Counselor, if I may, you can blow it out your ass. | 律师 容我说一句 你爱怎么编都行 |
[30:30] | Your client was the sole participant in the ransom pickup. | 你的当事人独自来取赎金 |
[30:33] | He acknowledged awareness of the kidnapping | 人质的母亲与纽约警探都能证明 |
[30:35] | to both the victim’s mother and an NYPD detective, | 他知道绑架事件 |
[30:37] | and on top of that his participation in this crime | 更主要的是他因参与绑架案 |
[30:40] | makes him subject to a felony murder charge for the hit and run. | 让他成为撞车逃逸重罪谋杀罪的嫌疑人 |
[30:44] | Now, Donovan, if you want this story | 现在 多诺万 如果你希望这故事 |
[30:47] | to end in any other way than life without parole, | 不是以你无期徒刑终身不得假释结局 |
[30:49] | you better start talking. | 最好还是交待吧 |
[30:50] | I need to know where Theo Davis is | 告诉我提奥·戴维斯在哪 |
[30:53] | and who your co-conspirators are. | 你的同伙是谁 |
[30:55] | What kind of deal are we talking about? | 你准备给我们什么条件 |
[30:56] | There is no deal, | 没什么条件 |
[30:57] | not until we know what he’s prepared to give up. | 除非他肯坦白交待 |
[30:59] | That’s not how it’s gonna work. | 这样行不通 |
[31:01] | You have a missing child out there. | 有个孩子失踪了 |
[31:03] | It appears my client is in the driver’s seat. | 显然控制权在我的委托人手里 |
[31:05] | Come back with a deal. | 想好条件再来吧 |
[31:08] | The co-conspirator is | 共犯很可能 |
[31:09] | most likely Donovan’s brother, Steven Breva. | 就是多纳万的兄弟 史蒂芬·布里瓦 |
[31:13] | Has the same record as Donovan, | 他的前科跟多纳万一样多 |
[31:14] | they almost always got arrested together. | 基本都是一起被抓 |
[31:16] | My money says Steven was driving the van. | 我打赌开面包车的肯定是史蒂芬 |
[31:19] | Right, get an APB out. Or am I jumping the gun again? | 发全境通告找他 我话说太早了吗 |
[31:22] | Already out, Captain. | 已经发了 警监 |
[31:24] | We issued warrants on Donovan’s | 我们拿到了对多纳万的公寓 |
[31:25] | apartment and workplace. | 和工作场所的搜查令 |
[31:27] | It’s a shop that makes, wait for it, vehicle skins. | 他在一家店铺工作 是卖车贴的 |
[31:30] | That explains the cable van. | 怪不得会有有线电视面包车 |
[31:31] | No sign of the boy. | 没找到男孩 |
[31:33] | Well, now that we have Donovan, | 既然已经抓到了多纳万 |
[31:34] | his brother is not going to | 他哥肯定不会冒险 |
[31:36] | risk hiding anywhere that we have on record. | 藏在我们有记录的地方 |
[31:38] | They’re gonna go off the grid. | 他们会消失得无影无踪 |
[31:39] | But if we figure out the connection between | 但如果我们能查清提奥家 |
[31:41] | Theo’s family and the Breva brothers, we may get somewhere. | 和布里瓦兄弟之间的关系 也许能有线索 |
[31:44] | We could talk about this all day, or we could start a deal. | 我们可以一直推论 也可以开始谈条件 |
[31:46] | I recommend we reduce Breva to accessory across the board | 我建议让布里瓦降为从犯 |
[31:49] | and cap his incarceration at five years. | 服刑时间减到五年 |
[31:51] | Do you, now? | 真的吗 |
[31:52] | What message is a slap on the wrist | 这种不痛不痒的惩罚 |
[31:54] | to potential kidnappers out there? | 其他绑架犯会怎么想 |
[31:55] | Five years is hardly a slap on the wrist. | 五年根本算不上惩罚 |
[31:57] | And if it gets Theo home and gets a full-term conviction | 如果能让提奥回家 能让那家伙认罪 |
[31:59] | from the brother, it’s all worth it. | 那就值得 |
[32:01] | – I don’t like it. – Well, what do you like, Captain? | -我不喜欢 -那你想如何 警监 |
[32:03] | Because in the last five months | 过去五个月里 |
[32:04] | the only thing I’ve seen you take a liking to | 你唯一满意过的 |
[32:06] | is a stick firmly wedged up your ass. | 就是棍子插进菊花 |
[32:08] | Don’t berate me, Detective. | 别训我 警探 |
[32:10] | I am your superior, not your child. | 我是你的上司 不是你的孩子 |
[32:13] | I would never berate my child. | 我从不训斥孩子 |
[32:16] | We’ll call the DA. Six years, make the offer. | 叫地检来 六年 看看行不行 |
[32:24] | It is your lucky day, Mr. Breva. | 今天你走运了 布里瓦先生 |
[32:27] | We are prepared to reduce charges | 我们准备将刑罚减轻 |
[32:29] | and guarantee a prison term of no longer than six years | 保证你的刑期不会超过六年 |
[32:32] | if you provide information | 只要你能提供情报 |
[32:34] | that leads to the apprehension of the kidnappers | 告诉我们那些绑架犯身在何处 |
[32:37] | and the safe return of Theo Davis. | 帮助我们把提奥·戴维斯安全带回家 |
[32:39] | – I want full immunity. – Donovan, this is… | -我要完全免罪 -多纳万 |
[32:41] | Ah-ah-ah, I got this. | 我来就好 |
[32:43] | How big of an idiot are you, Donovan? | 你怎么蠢成这个德行 多纳万 |
[32:44] | You think there is a DA in this country who is gonna | 你觉得你绑了人还杀了人 |
[32:47] | give you a free pass for kidnapping and murder? | 会有地检给你免罪吗 |
[32:50] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 那可说不定 |
[32:52] | Kid comes back okay, | 只要孩子安然无恙 |
[32:53] | who cares about some dead junkie? | 谁会管一个瘾君子的死活 |
[32:59] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天哪 -怎么 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry. How did you know the hit and run victim was a junkie? | 谁告诉你被撞的人是个瘾君子 |
[33:08] | Good boy. | 说得好 |
[33:13] | What else could he be? Hanging around a sketchy park. | 还能是谁 在那么个破公园转来转去 |
[33:15] | I’m not buying it, Donovan. | 我不信 多纳万 |
[33:17] | You know what I think? I think you knew him. | 你知道我怎么想吗 我觉得你认识他 |
[33:20] | – The hell I did. – Stop talking. | -怎么可能 -你闭嘴 |
[33:21] | We assumed the hit and run was | 我们一直觉得撞人事件 |
[33:23] | collateral damage for the botched kidnapping. | 是绑架未遂的连带伤害 |
[33:25] | That Ronnie Belasco was just an innocent bystander. | 觉得罗尼·贝拉斯科只是无辜的受害者 |
[33:28] | Wrong place, wrong time, | 错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[33:31] | but maybe Ronnie was part of the plot. | 但也许 罗尼是计划的一部分 |
[33:33] | This is just conjecture. | 这都是你的猜测 |
[33:34] | Suppose they did know each other. | 但如果他们认识彼此 |
[33:36] | Why would anyone run down a co-conspirator? | 那为什么要开车撞共犯呢 |
[33:39] | Because he changed his mind. | 因为他改变主意了 |
[33:40] | – Who? Ronald Belasco? – Exactly. | -谁 罗纳德·贝拉斯科吗 -对 |
[33:42] | He got in over his head with the kidnapping plot. | 绑架孩子这件事他有些于心不忍了 |
[33:45] | His girlfriend said Ronnie | 他女朋友说罗尼要当爸爸了 |
[33:46] | was really excited about becoming a father. | 他非常高兴 |
[33:47] | Maybe he realized he couldn’t do that to a child. | 让他觉得自己不能这样伤害一个孩子 |
[33:50] | Then why go to the park at all? | 那为什么还要去公园 |
[33:53] | To warn the family. | 去警告那家人 |
[33:54] | Julia said he was lurking. | 茱莉亚说他在徘徊 |
[33:55] | Maybe he was steeling himself, | 也许他也在挣扎 |
[33:57] | getting up the guts to approach her. | 想要鼓足勇气去靠近她 |
[33:58] | When the taxi came plowing onto the side walk, | 那辆车开进人行道的时候 |
[34:01] | Ronnie did the best he could. | 罗尼做出了抉择 |
[34:02] | He screamed to Theo to run. | 他吼着让提奥快跑 |
[34:03] | The kidnappers knew Ronnie | 绑架犯知道罗尼背叛了他们 |
[34:04] | had turned on them, so they took him out. | 于是就除掉了他 |
[34:06] | But it was too late. Theo was safe. | 但是已经太晚 提奥安全了 |
[34:08] | So they took off. | 所以他们走了 |
[34:09] | And then, with Ronnie out of the way, | 之后 没有了罗尼碍事 |
[34:11] | they tried again. And this time, succeeded. | 他们又来了一次 这次成功了 |
[34:13] | Okay. So, maybe the reason | 所以我们在查提奥·戴维斯 |
[34:15] | we hit a wall trying to make a connection between | 以及多纳万·布里瓦之间的联系时 |
[34:17] | Theo Davis’ family and Donovan Breva is… | 遇到了瓶颈 |
[34:20] | Donovan isn’t the connection, Ronnie is. | 因为联系不是多纳万 而是罗尼 |
[34:22] | Exactly, but Theo’s mom didn’t know Ronnie. | 没错 但是提奥的妈妈不认识罗尼 |
[34:25] | So how does a barely employed ex-con, | 那一个没正经工作的前科犯 |
[34:28] | ex-junkie connect to her family? | 前毒虫 怎么会跟她家有关系 |
[34:29] | I think I might know. | 我好像知道了 |
[34:31] | Tell Jake not to make a deal. | 让杰克别给他们提条件 |
[34:39] | Just a sec, I’ll get my parents. | 等一下 我去叫我的父母 |
[34:40] | Actually, I’m here to see you. | 我是来找你的 |
[34:44] | Oh. Why? | 什么事 |
[34:47] | Again with the long sleeves. | 还是穿长袖的事 |
[34:49] | My kids have been in shorts and T-shirts since spring break. | 我的孩子们自从春假就一直在穿T恤短裤 |
[34:52] | I’m always cold. | 我老觉得冷 |
[34:54] | Even with a broken air conditioner? | 空调坏了也冷吗 |
[34:56] | Or do you not want people to see the track marks on your arms? | 还是不希望人们看到你胳膊上的痕迹 |
[34:59] | Can I help you, Detective? | 有什么事吗 警探 |
[35:00] | It really would have been helpful | 要是我早知道 你们所说的 |
[35:01] | to know that in this family, | “休整一年”意思是”去戒毒” |
[35:03] | “Gap year” is code for “Rehab.” | 事情就会简单得多 |
[35:06] | Show me your arms, now. | 把你的胳膊露出来 |
[35:07] | Candace’s problem is a private, personal matter. | 坎迪斯的问题是个人隐私 |
[35:11] | What could this possibly have to do with Theo? | 这跟提奥有什么关系 |
[35:13] | Everything. | 关系大了 |
[35:14] | Recognize him? | 认得他吗 |
[35:16] | No. | 不认识 |
[35:17] | Are you sure? Because according to social services, | 真的吗 可是我查记录 |
[35:19] | the two of you got clean together at the same methadone clinic. | 你们是在同一家戒毒诊所戒的毒 |
[35:22] | Ronald Belasco, AKA the guy | 罗纳德·贝拉斯科 |
[35:24] | who was killed in front of your mother and brother. | 也就是当着你妈妈你弟弟的面被杀的人 |
[35:27] | I never even knew his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[35:29] | Well, he knew yours. | 但他知道你的 |
[35:30] | And I’m guessing he knew all about your family. | 估计也知道你家人的情况 |
[35:32] | Tell me this isn’t true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[35:34] | No, he looked different. | 他变了 |
[35:36] | He was skinny, he had straggly hair and a beard. | 之前很瘦 而且是直发 还有胡子 |
[35:39] | And then he got clean, and engaged. | 可后来他戒了毒 还工作了 |
[35:41] | Did you tell him about your family’s financials? | 你告诉他你家里的经济情况了吗 |
[35:44] | Did you tell him that your parents had money? | 你告诉他你父母有钱了吗 |
[35:46] | – Oh, God. – Candace? | -天呐 -坎迪斯 |
[35:47] | Oh, my God. No, no. We had group therapy together, | 天呐 不 我们一起参加团体治疗 |
[35:50] | and we were supposed to share. | 在那里就应该彼此分享信息的 |
[35:53] | I was a mess, okay? I said a lot of things. | 我当时很糟 说了很多 |
[35:54] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[35:55] | Okay, okay. Candace, Candace. Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me. | 好了 坎迪斯 听我说 |
[35:58] | Ronald Belasco’s fiance knows | 罗纳德·贝拉斯科的未婚妻 |
[36:00] | next to nothing about his time in rehab, but you do. | 根本不知道他在康复中心的事 但你知道 |
[36:03] | Maybe you can help. | 也许你可以帮忙 |
[36:04] | Anything. Just tell me what to do. | 让我做什么都行 告诉我该做什么 |
[36:05] | What did he share in group? | 他在团体治疗时跟你们分享了些什么 |
[36:08] | Did he talk about the people he got high with, | 他是否说过都跟谁一起吸毒的 |
[36:10] | where he got high, where he hid his stash? | 在哪里吸毒 毒品都藏在哪里 |
[36:13] | We’re looking for a hideout, | 我们要找一个藏东西的地方 |
[36:14] | a place where they could be holding Theo. | 一个他们有可能用来藏匿提奥的地方 |
[36:16] | The army place in Brooklyn. | 在布鲁克林有一处军事重地 |
[36:18] | The armory? | 军械库吗 |
[36:18] | Yeah, that was his party spot. | 对 那里是他的聚点 |
[36:21] | He had some kind of a shelter thing there. | 他在那里有个类似隐蔽所的地方 |
[36:23] | A fallout shelter? | 放射性物质隐蔽所吗 |
[36:24] | Yeah, I think. It was closed down, | 对 我想是的 那里被关闭了 |
[36:25] | but he said that he… he knew how to get stuff. | 但他说他… 他知道怎么进去 |
[36:39] | NYPD! Go! Go! | 纽约警察 快 |
[36:41] | Move! Move! Move! | 行动 行动 |
[36:42] | Keep moving! | 别停下 |
[36:43] | Go! Go! Go! | 快快快 |
[36:44] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[36:46] | Move out! Move out! Move out! | 快快快快 |
[36:51] | I got him! I got him! | 抓住他了 |
[36:52] | Theo Davis, where is he? | 提奥·戴维斯 他在哪 |
[36:53] | – Over there. – Face down! | -在那边 -趴下 |
[37:15] | Yeah, yeah. There you go, there you go. | 好了 你安全了 |
[37:19] | Yeah, you’re gonna be okay. | 好了 你会没事的 |
[37:22] | You’re gonna be okay, buddy. | 你会没事的 小家伙 |
[37:24] | There you go, buddy. You’re gonna be just fine. | 没事了 小家伙 你会没事的 |
[37:29] | Robots or dinosaurs? | 机器人还是恐龙 |
[37:33] | Dinosaurs. | 恐龙 |
[37:36] | Baseball or basketball? | 棒球还是篮球 |
[37:39] | Soccer. | 足球 |
[37:40] | I knew that! | 我就知道 |
[37:46] | I think you have some visitors. | 我想有人来看你了 |
[37:49] | Theo! | 提奥 |
[37:51] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[37:52] | Oh, my sweet boy. My baby boy. | 我的小心肝 我的小宝贝儿 |
[38:03] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[38:34] | What now? | 现在怎么样 |
[38:36] | Pick up where they left off. | 从哪里跌倒就从哪里爬起来 |
[38:38] | You are conveniently forgetting one important detail. | 你非常适时地忘记了一个重要的细节 |
[38:42] | Theo is not their son. | 提奥不是他们的儿子 |
[38:44] | Of course he is. | 他当然是 |
[38:46] | His bio parents are dead, | 他的亲生父母已经死了 |
[38:48] | his bio aunt is in Rikers. | 亲姨妈在里克斯岛监狱 |
[38:50] | We are not going to rip that boy | 我们不能把这个孩子 |
[38:51] | from the only parents he’s ever known. | 从他唯一的父母那里夺走 |
[38:53] | So we just walk away from | 所以我们就这样 |
[38:54] | the crime that is staring us in the face. | 对眼前的罪案视而不见吗 |
[38:56] | All I am staring at is a family who loves each other. | 我所看到的就只有彼此相亲相爱的一家人 |
[39:00] | And if that’s a crime, I’m fine with walking away. | 如果那是罪案的话 我愿意视而不见 |
[39:03] | Besides, we got the sleazy adoption broker. | 而且 我们抓到了那个奸诈的收养代理商 |
[39:06] | All the real criminals are going to prison. | 所有的罪犯都将入狱 |
[39:10] | Softy. | 多愁善感 |
[39:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[39:23] | – Got a minute? – I… | -有时间吗 -我… |
[39:28] | Aren’t you gonna come in, or just hover? | 你要进来还是只想在那杵着 |
[39:30] | Good result in the case. | 案子的结果很不错 |
[39:33] | Better than if we had cut that deal | 结果比出条件 |
[39:36] | to let Donovan Breva off the hook. | 让多诺万·布里瓦脱罪更好 |
[39:38] | Well, nobody intended to let him off the hook, | 没有人想让他脱罪 |
[39:40] | and turns out the brother was the driver of the hit and run. | 结果那个兄弟就是肇事逃逸的司机 |
[39:44] | Well, now they’ll both have many years in prison together. | 现在他们可以一起在监狱里蹲上很多年了 |
[39:48] | Like I said, good result. | 如我所说 结果很好 |
[39:55] | If this is just a chit-chat, I do have work to do. | 如果你只想聊会儿天 我还有工作要做 |
[39:58] | And, while I appreciate your helping out this week, | 而且 我很感谢你这周的帮忙 |
[40:02] | it’s probably best that you | 为了确保能有下一个岗位 |
[40:04] | coordinate with 1PP to secure your next post. | 你最好还是跟总部配合 |
[40:07] | Actually, there’s been a new development. | 实际上 有个新的进展 |
[40:10] | It seems some probative information has come to my attention. | 有些经过证明属实的信息引起了我的关注 |
[40:14] | And that would be? | 那是什么呢 |
[40:15] | I spoke to 1PP, and you were right. | 我跟总部谈过了 你是对的 |
[40:18] | As a first-year captain, | 做警监的第一年 |
[40:19] | I have no control over my precinct assignment. | 我对人事调遣没有控制权 |
[40:22] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[40:25] | On the other hand, as Senior Detective, | 换句话说 作为高级警探 |
[40:28] | I’m in absolute control of my assignment. | 我可以全权掌控自己的人事调遣 |
[40:32] | I don’t follow. | 我没听懂 |
[40:33] | I didn’t ask to be promoted. | 我并没有要求升职 |
[40:35] | It fell in my lap, and while I was happy to serve, | 从天上掉下来了 我很乐意接受 |
[40:38] | I don’t need to be Captain. | 但我不需要当警监 |
[40:40] | If that means leaving this precinct, leaving these people, | 如果那将意味着离开此辖区 离开这群人 |
[40:44] | then I don’t want to be Captain. | 那我就不想当警监 |
[40:48] | Let me get this straight. | 让我总结一下 |
[40:50] | You intend to take a voluntary demotion | 你打算自愿降职 |
[40:53] | in order to keep working here? | 就为了能继续在这里工作吗 |
[40:55] | I don’t intend to. | 不是打算 |
[40:59] | I did. | 我已经做了 |
[41:05] | Oh, and I’m gonna need Elvis. | 我要把猫王拿走 |
[41:18] | Three across, “Stiff crate.” Starts with “H”. | 三横 硬箱子 H开头 |
[41:21] | -“Hat box”? -“Hearse.” | -帽箱吗 -棺材 |
[41:24] | Genius. | 天才 |
[41:27] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[41:28] | How’d what go? | 什么怎么样 |
[41:29] | Gangbusters. | 非常成功 |
[41:30] | My way would have been much more satisfying. | 用我的方法也许会让你更满意 |
[41:34] | I couldn’t go there. | 我办不到 |
[41:35] | – Softy. – Shut up. | -多愁善感 -闭嘴 |
[41:37] | No, really, how did what go? | 说真的 什么怎么样 |
[41:38] | I would’ve thought you would’ve wanted | 我原以为你会巴不得 |
[41:39] | me out of your hair by now. | 让我以后别烦你了呢 |
[41:41] | Someone’s got to keep an eye on you. | 总要有人盯着你才行 |
[41:51] | Um, 5 down, eight letters. “Joltin’…” | 五下 八个字 摇摆乔… |
[41:54] | DiMaggio. | 迪马乔 |
[41:56] | Starting to be not so fun. | 开始有点无趣了 |