时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[00:25] | – Those were not screams of joy. – I know. | -那些可不是欢乐的尖叫声 -我知道 |
[00:27] | People are flipping out. Isn’t it great? | 大家都失控了 这不挺好的吗 |
[00:30] | I-I don’t need to experience the kind of bowel-clenching fear | 这是吓得肠打结 才会让人叫成这样 |
[00:32] | that causes people to scream like that. | 我可不想体验 |
[00:34] | By the way, bowel clenching is another thing I’m afraid of. | 话说 肠痉挛是另一样让我害怕的事 |
[00:37] | Good. You can cross two fears off your list with one ride. | 太好了 坐一次过山车能让你克服两个恐惧 |
[00:42] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想坐 |
[00:44] | All right, check it out. | 好吧 你瞧瞧 |
[00:46] | There are two hot girls in front of us. | 我们前面有两个辣妹 |
[00:48] | If we get out of this line, | 如果我们不排队了 |
[00:50] | they will Facebook, Twitter, | 她们会在脸书 推特 图片分享上 |
[00:51] | and Instagram our faces with #pussies. | 发我们的照片 带上微话题”怂逼” |
[00:55] | I don’t want to be a #pussy. Do you? | 我可不想被当成”怂逼” 你想吗 |
[01:00] | So you’d rather have me crap my pants | 比起在两个完全陌生的人面前丢脸 |
[01:02] | than be humiliated in front of two complete strangers? | 你更愿意看我吓得尿裤子吗 |
[01:04] | Absolutely. | 肯定的啊 |
[01:07] | Plus, they’re hot. | 而且 她们那么正点 |
[01:07] | So that’s potentially thousands of strangers. | 被她们放上网 可能会被几千个陌生人看到啊 |
[01:25] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[01:32] | Enjoy the ride. | 开始享受吧 |
[01:33] | Crap. | 完了 |
[01:39] | You’re clenching your butt cheeks, aren’t you? | 你开始夹紧屁股了是吗 |
[01:41] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[01:47] | My God. | 天啊 |
[02:00] | He’s not moving. Send an ambulance. | 他不动了 快派救护车过来 |
[02:03] | Please, hurry! | 请快点 |
[02:05] | Buck, we came in at the wrong angle. | 巴克 我们的角度不对 |
[02:07] | I’m gonna have you climb up there, harness him in, | 我们挪动车的时候 你得爬上去 |
[02:09] | and hang tight while we move the truck. | 用安全带固定好他 绑紧了 |
[02:10] | You think you can handle that? | 可以办到吗 |
[02:12] | Hell yeah. | 没问题 |
[02:13] | This daredevil hero stuff is what I signed up for, Bobby. | 我干这行就是为了当英雄 巴比 |
[02:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:18] | Help us! Please! | 请救救我们 |
[02:19] | Everybody, try to stay calm. | 大家要镇定 |
[02:22] | We’ll get you down, I promise, all right? | 我保证会把你们救下来 听到了吗 |
[02:24] | I need you to relax, I need you to breathe, | 请你们放轻松 注意呼吸 |
[02:26] | and I need you to keep as still as possible. | 你们尽量不要动 |
[02:29] | You move less, you stay safe. | 动得越少 越安全 |
[02:31] | We get everyone off this ride safe. | 我们会让大家安全离开过山车 |
[02:36] | Hey, what’s your name, man? | 你叫什么名字 兄弟 |
[02:39] | – Devon. – Devon. All right, Devon. Well, hang on, brother. | -得文 -好的 得文 你要坚持住 |
[02:43] | Where’s Chad? | 查德在哪 |
[02:45] | What happened to Chad? | 查德怎么了 |
[02:46] | Hey, Bobby, he’s asking about his friend. | 巴比 他在问他朋友的情况 |
[02:50] | Chimney, it’s Captain, you copy? | 奇米 我是队长 能收到吗 |
[02:53] | Copy, Captain. What do you need? | 收到 队长 有什么事吗 |
[02:54] | How’s the kid on the ground? | 地上那个年轻人怎么样了 |
[02:57] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[02:58] | We lost him. | 没救成他 |
[02:59] | All right, I don’t need the people up there seeing that. | 我不想让上面的人看到 |
[03:01] | So, do me a favor… | 帮我个忙 |
[03:03] | He survived, right? | 他还活着 明白了吗 |
[03:04] | Get him on a gurney. You know the drill. | 把他抬上轮床 你知道该怎么做 |
[03:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:18] | Hang in there, guys. We’re coming. | 坚持住 各位 我们来了 |
[03:20] | I’m almost there. | 我快到了 |
[03:21] | What happened to Chad?! | 查德怎么样了 |
[03:23] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他是不是死了 |
[03:25] | Hey, Devon, look at me. | 得文 看着我 |
[03:26] | Chad… He’s getting help. You see? | 查德 有人救走他了 看到了吗 |
[03:29] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事 |
[03:30] | And I’m not gonna let anything happen to you, all right? | 我不会让你出事 |
[03:34] | – Is everyone okay? – No, we’re not okay! | -大家还好吗 -当然不好啊 |
[03:37] | Why is the fire truck going away? | 为什么消防车开走了 |
[03:39] | It’s just getting into a better position, that’s all. | 只是想找个更好的位置而已 |
[03:42] | Devon, how we doing? | 得文 准备好了吗 |
[03:45] | It’s gonna be everywhere. | 照片会传得到处都是 |
[03:49] | It’s gonna be all over the place. | 满世界都传个遍 |
[03:51] | Forget about them, okay? You don’t look down. | 别管他们 别往下看 |
[03:53] | You look up at me. | 往上看 看着我 |
[03:54] | You see this strap here? | 看到这根皮带了吗 |
[03:56] | All you got to do is reach up your arm, | 你要做的是把手抬高 |
[03:58] | slide it through the loop. | 让手臂穿过圈 |
[04:01] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[04:02] | – Yes, you… – I can’t! | -你可以 -不行 |
[04:03] | Yes, you can, buddy. You can do it. | 你可以 兄弟 一定可以 |
[04:04] | Come on, Buck. Come on, Buck. | 加油啊 巴克 加油 |
[04:08] | Can you tell them to stop recording, please? | 能让他们别拍了吗 |
[04:10] | I don’t want everyone to see me like this. | 我不想让全世界都看到我这幅模样 |
[04:12] | – Listen, Devon, I need you to concentrate. – Please! | -听着 得文 你要集中精神 -求求你了 |
[04:14] | Slide your arm through the loop… | 把手臂穿过这个圈圈 |
[04:17] | and then we can deal with everything else. | 接下来交给我们就好 |
[04:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:24] | Reach up your hand. Come on. | 往上伸手 来吧 |
[04:25] | It’s like three inches. You can do this. I got you. | 就七厘米多 你能做到 我会抓住你 |
[04:29] | Devon. | 得文 |
[04:30] | Devon, I need you to trust me. | 得文 你要相信我 |
[04:32] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[04:34] | I will not let you go. | 我不会让你掉下去 |
[04:43] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[04:44] | Devon. Devon, please. | 得文 得文 快 |
[04:47] | Hey, Devon! | 得文 |
[05:03] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[05:04] | This is America, Buckaroo. | 这里是美国 “牛仔巴” |
[05:05] | Eating has nothing to do with being hungry. | 不是非要饿了 才吃东西 |
[05:07] | Man, I was right there. | 兄弟 我就在上面 |
[05:08] | You know, all he had to do was reach up and grab my hand. | 他只要伸手抓住我就行了 |
[05:11] | People do funny things at times like that. | 人们有时就会做这样的傻事 |
[05:13] | Sometimes they just freeze up. | 有时 他们就是会僵住 |
[05:16] | I’ve never lost anyone before. | 我从没救人失败过 |
[05:19] | – Does it get any easier? – No. | -以后会轻松一点吗 -不会 |
[05:22] | Look, people die, and that’s part of the gig, right? | 听着 干这行 总难免遇到有人丧命 |
[05:24] | See, your problem is, | 你的问题是 |
[05:25] | you’re looking at every job like it’s a long-term relationship. | 你把每一次任务都看成了一段长期关系 |
[05:28] | They’re one-night stands, man. | 而其实该看成是一夜情 |
[05:30] | In that moment, they mean everything to you, | 那一刻 对你来说很重要 |
[05:32] | but once the morning comes… it’s on to the next one. | 但一夜风流过后 就该再另寻新欢 |
[05:37] | You guys don’t mind, | 你们不介意吧 |
[05:37] | I brought some company to family dinner. | 我带了个人过来一起吃晚饭 |
[05:41] | Athena’s going through some… some stuff at home, | 阿西娜家里发生了一些事 |
[05:44] | so she could use some TLC. | 所以大家关爱她一下吧 |
[05:46] | Well, we don’t usually allow cops at secret firehouse meetings, | 我们一般不会让警察加入消防局的密会 |
[05:50] | but… I’ll make an exception. | 但我为你破个例 |
[05:52] | All right. Appreciate that. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[05:57] | Well. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | You know, I ain’t sold on you yet, but… | 我对你还是没啥好感 但是… |
[06:01] | I think keeping me from getting shot deserves a second chance. | 你救我了一回 该给你第二次机会 |
[06:08] | Hey, there won’t be a third, though. | 但不会有第三次了 |
[06:12] | Buck here is having a little trouble | 巴克还在纠结 |
[06:14] | moving on from a call that didn’t go his way. | 一次不如意的急救事件 |
[06:17] | You know why they make us wear these uniforms, right? | 你知道我们穿制服的原因吧 |
[06:20] | Cops, firefighters, paramedics? | 警察 消防员 急救人员 |
[06:23] | Sex appeal? | 异性吸引力 |
[06:25] | So people can easily identify us. | 这样人们就能轻易辨别我们 |
[06:27] | Both true, but it’s also for our own good. | 这两点都对 但也是为了我们自己好 |
[06:30] | Because when we take the uniform off at the end of the day, | 因为下班后 我们脱下制服 |
[06:33] | it symbolizes letting go | 就表示要放下 |
[06:36] | of all of the sad, crazy, inhumane things we’ve seen that day. | 今天见到的所有悲惨糟糕可怕的事 |
[06:41] | I see his face every time I close my eyes. | 我一闭上眼 就能看到他的脸 |
[06:44] | That happen to you guys? | 你们也经历过吗 |
[06:48] | It’ll pass. | 会过去的 |
[06:57] | Game over. | 该干正事了 |
[07:00] | You coming, kid? | 走啊 小子 |
[07:12] | Terror and heroism at the state fair. | 集市上发生惊悚意外 消防员英勇救人 |
[07:15] | Passengers trapped on a carnival ride gone haywire. | 过山车发生故障 游客被困 |
[07:18] | Our own Marcy Henderson got a few words | 本台记者玛西·亨德森采访了 |
[07:20] | with Evan “Buck” Buckley, | 艾文·巴克利 人称巴克 |
[07:21] | the hero firefighter | 一个英勇的消防员 |
[07:23] | who risked his life climbing the broken ride. | 冒着生命危险爬到出事的过山车上救人 |
[07:25] | – I reached out to pull him out the car. – Buck? | -我上去想把他从车里拽出来 -巴克 |
[07:28] | He wouldn’t give me his hand. | 他不肯把手伸给我 |
[07:31] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[07:32] | I-I don’t know why he would do that. | 我不知道他为什么会那么做 |
[07:33] | He’s responsible for saving four lives on the ride… | 他救了四个过山车上的人 |
[07:36] | Help. | 帮我 |
[07:38] | – Mom? – Abby, help me. | -妈 -艾比 帮我 |
[07:39] | What is it, Mom? | 怎么了 妈 |
[07:42] | What is it? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[07:44] | – I can’t get out. – Did you lock the door? | -我出不去了 -你锁门了吗 |
[07:47] | – Yes, I guess, I guess… – Mom… | -好像是吧 -妈… |
[07:48] | Did you lock the other one? | 你锁住另一扇门了吗 |
[07:52] | Coming in. | 我来了 |
[07:53] | Mom, you cannot lock these doors. | 妈 你不能锁门 |
[07:55] | I’m sorry, honey. I… | 对不起 亲爱的… |
[07:57] | Can you… can you unlock it? | 你能打开门锁吗 |
[07:59] | No, I don’t know how to. | 不能 我不知道怎么开 |
[08:01] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:03] | It’s too dangerous. | 这样太危险了 |
[08:03] | You cannot lock the door, Mom. | 你不能锁门 妈 |
[08:05] | And I’m late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[08:09] | Hi, I’m Carla from In-Home Services. | 你好 我是卡拉 医护料理员 |
[08:11] | Is this the Clark residence? | 这是克拉克的家吗 |
[08:12] | – My God. You’re on time. – Yes, yes. | -天呐 你准时到了 -是的 |
[08:14] | – Come in, come in, come in. – Is everything okay? | -进来 进来 -一切都还好吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah. M-My mom locked herself in the bathroom. | 嗯 我妈把自己锁在卫生间了 |
[08:18] | you got to take the locks off the doors, | 你得把所有门锁都拆掉 |
[08:19] | except the front one– you got to lock that from the outside. | 除了前门 你得从外面锁 |
[08:22] | Well, I haven’t exactly had the chance | 我没顾得上改造这里 |
[08:23] | to Alzheimer-proof the apartment. | 让老年痴呆患者更容易居住 |
[08:24] | Okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[08:25] | My husband’s a handyman. We’ll handle it. | 我丈夫是个杂活工 我们来解决 |
[08:27] | Let’s get her out of here first, okay? | 先把她从里面弄出来吧 |
[08:28] | Ms. Clark? Hi, my name is Carla Price. | 克莱克夫人 我叫卡拉·普莱斯 |
[08:32] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:35] | I need you to unlock this door for me. | 你得把门锁打开 |
[08:37] | I can’t. I don’t know how. | 做不到 我不知道怎么开 |
[08:38] | Okay, if you’re on the floor, | 如果你在地上 |
[08:40] | I need you to stand up and walk to the door. | 你要站起来 走向门 |
[08:42] | – I’m up. – Okay. | -我起来了 -好 |
[08:43] | Take your right hand and put it on the doorknob and turn it. | 把右手放在门把手上 转一下 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:48] | If that doesn’t work, turn it the other way. | 如果开不了 就向另一边转 |
[08:55] | – I’m okay. – Okay. All right, let’s get you… | -我没事 -好了 来给你… |
[08:59] | – Let’s get you in your chair. – I’m so sorry. | -扶你坐下吧 -我很抱歉 |
[09:00] | – It’s okay. – Hi, I’m Carla. | -没事 -我叫卡拉 |
[09:02] | I’ll be right in to give you a great foot rub. | 我马上来给你做足底按摩 |
[09:06] | – Well, thank you. – You’re welcome, ma’am. | -谢谢你 -不客气 夫人 |
[09:08] | – All right. – Ma’am. | -好了 -夫人 |
[09:09] | I know. Isn’t she great? Great. | 我懂 她很棒吧 很棒 |
[09:13] | You go ahead. | 你先走吧 |
[09:13] | You go ahead. I’m fine. | 你去上班吧 我没事 |
[09:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:16] | I know exactly where I’m going. | 我知道我要去哪 |
[09:20] | My gosh. | 天呐 |
[09:23] | I’ve never had anybody help me with her before. | 以前从来没人帮我来照看她 |
[09:26] | What you’re being asked to do is so hard. | 照顾老年痴呆患者很艰辛 |
[09:28] | It’s like one long emergency, okay? | 这就像一场马拉松式紧急事件 |
[09:30] | But I’m here to help now. This is what I do. | 但我来帮你了 这是我的工作 |
[09:33] | Do you want to move in? | 你想搬进来吗 |
[09:35] | I’m serious. You can have my room. | 我认真的 你可以住我的房间 |
[09:36] | Bring your family, bring your husband, whoever you got. | 把你的家人 你的丈夫 一家人都带过来 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna like working here. | 我会喜欢在这里工作的 |
[09:39] | But, look, go get your life back for a little while. I got this. | 你去忙你的事吧 这里有我呢 |
[09:45] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[09:46] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[09:48] | Hey, Mom and I need to go to work, hustle up. | 我和你妈要去上班了 你们快点 |
[09:53] | Hey, little man, you brush your teeth? | 小子 你刷牙了吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah. Smell. | 刷了 闻一下 |
[10:01] | Hey, want a cup of coffee to go, babe? | 今天要带杯咖啡走吗 亲爱的 |
[10:04] | No. | 不要 |
[10:05] | Harry, where’s your sister? | 哈里 你姐呢 |
[10:07] | She said she’s sick. She’s in bed. | 她说她病了 她还躺在床上 |
[10:14] | Baby, when did you start feeling sick? | 亲爱的 你什么时候感觉不舒服的 |
[10:17] | This morning. | 今早 |
[10:22] | You got a test or something today that you’re not ready for? | 今天有什么你没准备好的考试吗 |
[10:25] | I said I’m sick. | 我说了 我病了 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:32] | Why don’t you get Harry to school, and… | 你去送哈里上学吧… |
[10:34] | I’ll push my meetings back to this afternoon. | 我会把会议推迟到下午 |
[10:37] | Get our little patient set up here for today. | 先把”小病号”照顾好了 |
[10:40] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:07] | Need all available units. | 可调派单位注意 |
[11:08] | Please report to 673 Leland Way. | 请到利兰大道673号 |
[11:10] | We have a canine attack in progress. | 要处理犬类袭击事件 |
[11:13] | Eight-LThirty handling. | 8L30接警 |
[11:25] | This is an emergency. | 这是紧急事件 |
[11:27] | I need you to back up. | 你们得退后 |
[11:36] | Hey, girl, give me four cheeseburgers and fries. | 妹子 给我四份乳酪汉堡和薯条 |
[11:38] | Put the fries in another bag, okay? | 把薯条放在另一个袋子里 |
[11:40] | – Alright. – And a medium root beer. | -好 -再来一杯中杯根汁汽水 |
[11:44] | Get out of here. | 快走 |
[11:45] | Go fetch. | 去取球 |
[11:53] | Animal Control is on the way. Okay? | 动物管理局马上就来了 |
[11:55] | But in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[11:55] | I would stop spraying them with that. | 劝你别再喷了 |
[11:57] | It’s just gonna piss them off. | 这只会惹怒它们 |
[11:59] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[12:00] | Stand still, stand still. | 别动 别动 |
[12:01] | The more activity they see, | 你动作越多 |
[12:03] | the more excited they’re gonna get. | 它们就会越受刺激 |
[12:04] | A-And don’t look them in the eyes. | 别盯着狗的眼睛看 |
[12:05] | That’s a challenge. | 那是挑衅 |
[12:06] | Yeah, yeah. I’m going to… | 好好 我去… |
[12:08] | I’m gonna, I’m gonna go see if, I can find the owners. | 我去看看能不能找到狗的主人 |
[12:11] | And if you’re thinking I’m a coward | 你要是觉得我是个胆小鬼 |
[12:12] | for letting you deal with these hellhounds on your own, | 就因为我让你独自对付”地狱犬” |
[12:14] | you are 100% correct. | 那你还真就对了 |
[12:16] | – I will… – Ch… | -我闪了 -奇… |
[12:17] | Just-just stay calm. Stay still. | 冷静 别动 |
[12:19] | How big are they? | 多大的狗啊 |
[12:21] | Take a look. | 你自己看吧 |
[12:24] | Crap. Four bagger. | 该死 “中头奖”了啊[全垒打] |
[12:26] | I was hoping to save one for lunch. | 我还想着能剩一个当午餐 |
[12:29] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[12:30] | I got your back. | 我给你做支援 |
[12:32] | You have a gun? | 你有枪吗 |
[12:33] | No, shooting them’s just gonna piss ’em off. | 不 朝狗开枪 只会激怒它们 |
[12:35] | I got something much more effective. | 我有更有效的办法 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | Got him. | 成功了 |
[13:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:06] | You are a beautiful genius. | 你真是智慧与美貌并重 |
[13:21] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[13:22] | Should be fine. | 应该没事 |
[13:23] | We’ll have Animal Control test the dog for rabies. | 我们会让动物管理局检测狗有没有狂犬病 |
[13:27] | You, happen to, notice what I noticed inside there? | 你注意到刚才里面的情况了吗 |
[13:30] | There was fire, smoke. | 激情火花 一点即燃啊 |
[13:33] | What you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[13:34] | I’m talking about that sweet smile, them broad shoulders. | 我是指 拥有迷人微笑与宽阔肩膀的那位 |
[13:38] | Mr. Sweet Smile was asking me about you. | 那个帅哥刚才还打听你了 |
[13:41] | Then he a bigger dog than the Dobermans, | 那他比那个杜宾犬还没脑子 |
[13:43] | ’cause I still have my ring on. | 因为我还戴着婚戒呢 |
[13:46] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[13:47] | Spoiler alert: your husband likes boys, | 剧透一下 你丈夫喜欢男人 |
[13:50] | so that ring ain’t gonna be on much longer. | 所以你这个婚戒带不了多久了 |
[13:55] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:57] | for now, my vows still mean something to me. | 目前为止 我还是已婚女人 要守妇道 |
[14:00] | And I-I couldn’t do that to my kids. | 我不能对不起孩子 |
[14:02] | This has been tough enough on them already. | 这事已经让他们很不好过了 |
[14:04] | I mean, I don’t think May’s said more than two words | 从上周开始 梅对我和迈克尔 |
[14:06] | to Michael or I in the last week. | 都没怎么说过话 |
[14:10] | Whatever happens between you and Michael, | 不管你和迈克尔之间会发生什么 |
[14:14] | these next few months are gonna be hell, | 接下来几个月肯定很难熬 |
[14:15] | so whatever you need to do to get through it | 所以不管你用什么方法来熬过去 |
[14:18] | so that you can be there for your kids and for yourself, | 好让你自己 让你陪着孩子挺过这一关 |
[14:20] | you might want to do it. | 你还是想做就做吧 |
[14:24] | Hen, when you got here, was that slide door open or closed? | 亨 你刚来时 那个侧门是开着还是关着 |
[14:28] | Closed. | 关着的 |
[14:32] | So was the front door. | 前门也是 |
[14:33] | Dogs can’t get inside unless they live here. | 狗不可能进去 除非它们住在这里 |
[14:41] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:46] | – What’s going on, Officer? – Sir, is this your house? | -发生什么事了 警官 -先生 这是你家吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah, everything okay? What happened to my dogs? | 是 没出事吧 我的狗怎么了 |
[14:51] | The Dobermans? | 德国杜宾犬吗 |
[14:52] | You’ll be happy to know they’ve been fed and they’re safe. | 好消息是 狗已经被喂饱了 而且很安全 |
[14:54] | The problem is, you’ve been burglarized, | 问题是 你家被盗了 |
[14:58] | and I let him get away. | 我还放走他了 |
[15:04] | A sticky situation at an airport in Tennessee after baggage cart… | 田纳西州一个机场发生棘手状况 一个行李车… |
[15:08] | She’s down. She should be out for a few hours. | 她睡下了 她应该能会几个小时 |
[15:12] | Thank the Lord. | 感谢上苍 |
[15:15] | I’m a terrible person for saying that. | 我这么说 太不孝顺了 |
[15:17] | You’re a good daughter because you choose to take care of her, | 你是个孝顺女儿 因为你选择照顾她 |
[15:20] | not because of how you feel about it sometimes. | 你有时候感觉很糟心 影响不了这一点 |
[15:24] | You want a glass of wine? | 你想喝杯红酒吗 |
[15:25] | – I do. – You’ve earned it. | -想 -你应得的 |
[15:27] | Go get yourself a glass in the kitchen. | 去厨房拿个杯子吧 |
[15:31] | My husband and I are in a fight, | 我和我丈夫吵架了 |
[15:32] | so I can’t go home until he moves from the | 所以我不能回家 除非他转变态度 |
[15:35] | “I never want to see her again” feeling | 从”我再也不想见到她了” |
[15:38] | to the “No, did I go too far, is she ever coming back? | 转成”我是不是太过分了 她还会回来吗 |
[15:42] | I’ve got to treat her right when she comes home” feeling. | 她回家 我肯定好好对她” |
[15:44] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的行事风格 |
[15:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:49] | So, why are you not out with Tommy tonight? | 你今晚怎么没跟汤米出去啊 |
[15:52] | Your mom keeps telling me about him. | 你妈一直跟我谈他呢 |
[15:56] | Because the universe thinks it’s hilarious | 因为上天觉得 |
[15:58] | that I get to keep reliving the worst breakup of my life | 让我一直重温心碎 是件很有意思的事 |
[16:02] | because my mother keeps forgetting that it happened. | 因为我妈一直不记得我们分手了 |
[16:06] | What was so bad about it? | 有多糟糕啊 |
[16:08] | He broke up with me. | 他甩了我 |
[16:09] | And he did not have my permission. | 还没经过我的允许 |
[16:13] | But I’ll tell you the truth. | 但说实话 |
[16:14] | Really, once my mom moved in here… | 我妈一住进来… |
[16:18] | I really didn’t have anything else to give. | 我就无暇顾及其它事了 |
[16:20] | And what guy’s gonna want to be here with me | 哪有男人会想跟我待着这里 |
[16:22] | with my mom snoring in the other room? | 而我妈就在隔壁打呼噜呢 |
[16:25] | I mean, it’s not sexy. | 一点情调也没有 |
[16:29] | Who people are calling the “County Fair Spider-Man” for his daring rescue. | 因英勇救人 人们称他为”乡村集市蜘蛛侠” |
[16:33] | Holy crap, he’s gone national. | 我的天 他红了啊 |
[16:35] | You know that big hunk of man meat? | 你认识那个壮男吗 |
[16:37] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是尽职而已 |
[16:39] | I’m happy we were able to help the people we helped | 我很乐意能够救死扶伤 |
[16:41] | and I’m-I’m really sorry about those we-we couldn’t save. | 我很遗憾救不了那些无法救活的人 |
[16:44] | we’re getting a lot of Twitter questions from our audience. | 很多观众通过推特发来问题 |
[16:46] | Most just want to know if you’re single. | 大部分是想知道你是否单身 |
[16:51] | that’s… that’s very sweet of them, | 多谢大家的喜爱 |
[16:53] | but, I’m sure they’re just turned on by the uniform. | 但这只是这身制服的吸引力 |
[16:56] | You know, I-I don’t know if they would feel that way | 如果脱下这身制服 |
[16:58] | if they saw me out of it. | 不知道还吸不吸引人 |
[17:01] | I-I don’t mean it that way. | 我不是字面那个意思 |
[17:03] | Well, thanks, Buck, and thanks for all you… | 谢谢 巴克 谢谢你们所有… |
[17:07] | He didn’t answer the question. | 他没回答那个问题 |
[17:09] | You want an answer to the question? | 你想知道问题的答案吗 |
[17:11] | All firemen are dogs. | 消防员都是下半身思考的动物 |
[17:13] | And the ones that look like the Road Warrior | 而那些看起来像”公路战士” |
[17:15] | with an adorable birthmark are the doggiest dogs of them all. | 脸上还有讨喜胎记的那种 就更是满脑精虫了 |
[17:20] | I’ve been thinking I might want to call him to see how he is. | 我一直在想要不要联系他 看他是个怎样的人 |
[17:24] | Or how he is about dating you? | 你是想知道他和你交往怎样吧 |
[17:28] | No. | 不是 |
[17:29] | He’s a dog, you’re a cougar. Own it. | 他是下半身思考 你是性欲旺盛 别憋着了 |
[17:31] | No, it is not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[17:33] | Look, you know what, I save people’s lives every day, | 是这样 我每天都救人 |
[17:36] | and he is the first person in years that actually has said, | 他是这么多年以来 第一个说 |
[17:41] | “Thank you, Abby, great job. | “谢谢你 艾比 干得漂亮 |
[17:42] | You’re a hero, too.” | 你也是个英雄” |
[17:45] | And… he needs help, you know? | 还有 他需要帮助 |
[17:47] | I mean, he’s got so much pain in his face. | 他脸上写着哀愁 |
[17:50] | Everybody’s treating him like a hero. | 大家都把他当英雄 |
[17:52] | He doesn’t feel like a hero. | 他自己觉得不是 |
[17:54] | As far as he’s concerned, | 对他来说 |
[17:56] | the guy that he was trying to save fell. | 他想救的那个人摔下去了 |
[17:59] | All right, well, go ahead on. | 好吧 你联系吧 |
[18:01] | I’m not leaving until I hear how this turns out. | 我一定要听到这事的结果 才会走 |
[18:05] | I don’t know. | 不好吧 |
[18:06] | Call him. | 打给他吧 |
[18:10] | You know you want to. | 你心里明明很想联系 |
[18:16] | You just don’t want to go home to your husband. | 你就是不想回家面对你老公 |
[18:18] | Not until he fixes his attitude. | 直到他转变态度 |
[18:24] | Closing this door. | 我要关门 |
[18:46] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[18:48] | It’s-it’s Abby Clark. | 我是艾比·克拉克 |
[18:50] | We-we talked the other day after the home invasion. | 那次入室抢劫案时 我们交谈过 |
[18:53] | I was the 911 operator. | 我是当时的那个接线员 |
[18:55] | Yeah, yeah, you were badass. | 对对 你表现得很出色 |
[18:57] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么弄到我电话的 |
[18:58] | Well, it was in the report. | 在报告里看到的 |
[19:01] | But, anyway, I just… | 总之… |
[19:02] | I don’t know, I wanted to check on you. | 我就是想打听一下你的近况 |
[19:04] | I’ve been seeing you all over the news, | 我一直在新闻里看到你 |
[19:06] | and it seemed like maybe you were having a hard time. | 感觉你这段时间不太好过 |
[19:11] | Yeah, how’d you know? | 是 你怎么知道的 |
[19:14] | In my job you kind of learn how to read people | 我干这行 专门听对方的声音 |
[19:17] | just based on the sound of their voice. | 来了解对方 |
[19:19] | Thank you for noticing. | 谢谢你这么上心 |
[19:22] | Everywhere I go now people are patting me on the back, | 我现在每去一个地方 大家都称赞我 |
[19:25] | and I just want to scream back at them, | 而我只想朝他们大喊 |
[19:26] | “You know, people died. | “有人丧命了 |
[19:29] | I had to watch them die.” | 就死在我眼前” |
[19:30] | I know. | 我懂 |
[19:31] | I’ve had to listen to people die before. | 我以前也得听电话那头的人死掉 |
[19:37] | The silence after they stop talking is | 电话那头的安静 |
[19:40] | like no other kind of quiet. | 那种静默无法用语言来描述 |
[19:43] | The guy who fell… | 那个掉下去的人 |
[19:45] | all he had to do was grab my hand, and I couldn’t get him to. | 他只要抓住我的手就行了 但我没法说服他 |
[19:49] | You know, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[19:50] | there are some people who actually take those moments | 有一些人把那样的时刻 |
[19:53] | as opportunities to make that decision. | 作为生死决定的机会 |
[19:57] | I mean, there are some people who just don’t want to be saved. | 有些人就是不想被拯救 |
[20:03] | Thank you for calling me. | 谢谢你打给我 |
[20:05] | Maybe I can call you again sometime? | 我没事能再联系你吗 |
[20:07] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 好 可以啊 |
[20:09] | You have my number now | 你有我的电话号了 |
[20:10] | or you can just dial 911. | 你也可以直接打求救电话 |
[20:16] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[20:17] | thanks and let’s talk soon. | 谢谢你 再联系吧 |
[20:20] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[20:32] | My brother was a man of great potential. | 我哥是个很有前途的人 |
[20:37] | That’s the hardest part for me. | 所以他的死才让我更难过 |
[20:41] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家来参加葬礼 |
[21:02] | I’m… | 我… |
[21:03] | I’m Buck, Evan. | 我是巴克 艾文 |
[21:06] | Look, I-I just wanted to say how sorry I am. | 我就是跟你说 我很抱歉 |
[21:09] | It’s only my fourth month on the job. | 这是我当消防员的第四个月 |
[21:10] | I’ve never lost anyone before this. | 我以前没救人失败过 |
[21:12] | What really happened up there? | 当时到底什么情况 |
[21:15] | It was like he just… | 他就是… |
[21:20] | he gave up. | 他放弃了 |
[21:20] | Are you saying it’s my brother’s fault he’s dead? | 你是说我哥死了 都怨他自己吗 |
[21:23] | No, th-that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[21:26] | My brother was very h-happy to be alive. | 我哥活得很开心 |
[21:31] | He was loved, and he knew it. | 很多人爱他 他知道这点 |
[21:34] | He wanted to live, and you failed him. | 他想活下去 你辜负了他 |
[21:53] | You know what sucks about working? | 你知道工作哪一点最让人不爽吗 |
[21:56] | The work part. | 工作的部分 |
[21:58] | I’m gonna pretend you didn’t just say that. | 我就假装你没说过这话 |
[22:00] | I’m serious. Law school was a huge mistake. | 我是认真的 念法律就是个天大的错误 |
[22:03] | We should just come up with an app or something. | 我们就该发明一个应用程序什么 |
[22:05] | I mean, if it hits, it is like winning the lottery. | 如果成功了 那就像中彩票了 |
[22:08] | Winning the lottery is not a life strategy, Stephanie. | 想着中彩票可不是人生的正确态度 斯蒂芬妮 |
[22:11] | Neither is writing briefs for a bunch of douches in suits | 替一群为制药公司辩护的人渣律师 |
[22:14] | defending pharmaceutical companies. | 写诉讼摘要 也是不啊 |
[22:16] | Your dad’s the managing partner. | 你爸是律所的管理合伙人啊 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[22:21] | This guy is such a creep. | 这个人真是变态 |
[22:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:24] | Him. | 他 |
[22:26] | I’m pretty sure he took pictures of me in my office a couple months ago. | 我很确定他几个月前拍了我在办公室的照片 |
[22:30] | – Really? – So gross. | -不是吧 -真恶心 |
[22:33] | My God, is he looking at me? | 天 他这是看我吗 |
[22:35] | Can he see us? | 他能看见我们吗 |
[22:37] | Just act natural. | 表现自然点 |
[22:38] | – He’s looking at me. – Look away. | -他在盯着我看 -别看了 |
[22:58] | I’m sorry, did you say “pervy guy”? | 抱歉 你说”变态男”吗 |
[23:00] | The window washer, the thing snapped, | 那个擦玻璃的工人 那玩意儿断了 |
[23:02] | his wires or whatever, and he’s just hanging by his foot. | 绳索什么的 他就一只脚挂在那里 |
[23:05] | Tell me where you’re calling from, ma’am. | 请说一下你的地址 女士 |
[23:22] | All right, Buck, that rig could go any second. | 巴克 那个装备说断就断 |
[23:24] | I’m gonna go up to the roof and secure the cable, all right? | 我要去楼顶固定住绳索 |
[23:26] | You go up on the ladder, get it up to him. Let’s go. | 你上云梯 上去救他 行动 |
[23:30] | Bob. Bob. | 老巴 老巴 |
[23:32] | I’ll go up to the roof. | 我去楼顶吧 |
[23:33] | You know, I-I can get there quicker | 我动作更快 |
[23:34] | and make sure the, the cable is secure. | 我去确保绳索不断 |
[23:38] | All right, good idea. | 好 去吧 |
[24:06] | Don’t. All right? I-I know I let you down. | 别说了 我知道让你失望了 |
[24:18] | A year ago, I put in to be a Navy SEAL. | 一年前 我参加海豹突击队的应招了 |
[24:22] | I didn’t know you were in the Navy. | 我都不知道你还加入海军了 |
[24:25] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[24:26] | Don’t have to be in the Navy to try out for the SEALs. | 不用非得是海军 才能参加突击队选拔 |
[24:30] | You just have to be particularly badass, | 你只要够厉害就行 |
[24:32] | which you know… I am. | 你知道 我很厉害 |
[24:35] | Didn’t have any trouble with the physical part. | 体能方面没有问题 |
[24:37] | Following orders wasn’t my best quality, | 服从命令不是我强项 |
[24:39] | but hey, I was working on it. | 但我当时在努力改进 |
[24:43] | Why didn’t it stick? | 怎么没选上 |
[24:47] | They wanted machines. | 他们想要没有感情的战士 |
[24:50] | People who could… | 那些可以… |
[24:52] | flip a switch in their head and… | 屏蔽感情… |
[24:54] | turn off every natural, human instinctive emotion in their body, | 将人类一切本能的情感都屏蔽掉 |
[24:58] | and I cannot do that. | 而我做不到 |
[25:00] | I don’t, I don’t want to do that. | 我也不想那么做 |
[25:01] | I love this job because I get to be the tough guy | 我喜欢这份职业 因为我可以表现英勇 |
[25:04] | but I also get to help people. | 同时又能够帮助别人 |
[25:08] | Remember the first person you lost? | 记得你第一次救人失败吗 |
[25:19] | Katherine Vance–32 years old, blonde hair, green eyes. | 凯瑟琳·凡斯 32岁 金发闭眼 |
[25:22] | She was wearing a blue University of Michigan T-shirt, | 她当时穿着一件密歇根大学的蓝色衬衫 |
[25:25] | white shorts, and she had on black Converse High Tops. | 白色短裤 穿着黑色匡威高帮运动鞋 |
[25:29] | She had painted smiley faces on the toes. | 她在脚趾处画了笑脸 |
[25:35] | Last thing she said to me was, “Please,” | 死前最后跟我说的话是 “拜托” |
[25:38] | and then she was gone. | 然后就死了 |
[25:39] | Hit by a drunk driver– I couldn’t extract her in time. | 她被一辆酒驾司机撞了 我没法及时将她救出 |
[25:43] | I’m glad you can’t… flip that switch. | 我很高兴你不能屏蔽情感 |
[25:47] | I don’t want you to. | 我不想让你那样 |
[25:49] | It’s not gonna make you a better firefighter. | 那样不会让你成为一个更出色的消防员 |
[25:51] | And anybody who tells you that losing someone | 如果有人说 救人失败不会影响你 |
[25:53] | doesn’t affect them is lying. | 那是说谎 |
[26:02] | The name and number of a trauma counselor. | 这是心理创伤咨询师的名字和电话号码 |
[26:06] | We have people in the department | 我们局里内部 |
[26:07] | who help us deal with this kind of stuff. | 有人能帮我们应对这样的问题 |
[26:15] | You don’t have to talk to me, | 你不用非得和我谈 |
[26:16] | but you do have to talk to someone. | 但你确实得和别人聊一下这事 |
[26:34] | You seem uncomfortable. | 你感觉有点不自在 |
[26:37] | Yeah, I am a little. | 有一点 |
[26:39] | Well, that’s not unusual. | 这很平常 |
[26:42] | You’ve been through a trauma. | 你遭遇了一次痛苦经历 |
[26:43] | That’s why you’re here– to deal with those feelings. | 所以你才过来了 应对那些感觉 |
[26:46] | Yeah, I’m… I’m not really into feelings. | 我不是很喜欢感觉 |
[26:48] | I mean, I mean, feeling ’em, yeah, just not, you know… | 我能去感觉 就是… |
[26:52] | talking about them. | 不想聊感觉 |
[26:53] | I treat a lot of first responders– | 很多第一反应人员来找我做心理咨询 |
[26:55] | people who run toward danger– | 那些跑向危险现场的人们 |
[26:59] | but maybe there’s something you’re running from as well? | 但也许你也有想要逃避的事情 |
[27:03] | What is it about discussing your feelings that scares you? | 聊你的感觉 为什么让你不安 |
[27:07] | I’m not scared. | 我没有不安 |
[27:08] | I’m angry. | 我很愤怒 |
[27:11] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[27:13] | It’s good? | 很好吗 |
[27:14] | It’s good that you’re expressing it. | 你表达出来 这点很好 |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:18] | I’m expressing it. | 我在表达 |
[27:21] | Look, I’m only here ’cause my captain insisted. | 我的队长坚持让我来 我才过来 |
[27:24] | Yes. I understand you froze up at a scene the other day. | 是 我听说你那天在事故现场僵住了 |
[27:29] | Yeah. Okay, I… I hesitated. | 是的 我犹豫了 |
[27:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:34] | I just don’t like… to be made to feel a fool, | 我就是不喜欢感觉自己很傻 |
[27:37] | and that’s exactly how I feel right about now. | 而我现在就是这种感受 |
[27:42] | Because you were right, Michael. | 因为你说得对 迈克尔 |
[27:45] | I did know. | 我之前确实知道 |
[27:47] | Somewhere, not that deep down, | 我内心隐隐约约 |
[27:49] | I always knew you were gay. | 一直知道你是同性恋 |
[27:53] | But that’s how badly I wanted to make a life with you. | 但我就是这么想和你一起生活 |
[27:59] | A family. | 组织一个家庭 |
[28:04] | And I’m not ready to let it go. | 而我还准备好放手 |
[28:08] | You lost somebody. | 你救人失败了 |
[28:10] | That’s hard. | 这很煎熬 |
[28:12] | Yeah, but we lose people. | 但我们总会碰到有人丧命 |
[28:14] | At least that’s what everyone keeps telling me. | 至少每个人一直这么告诉我 |
[28:16] | Was this your first time? | 这是你第一次吗 |
[28:17] | I mean, I’ve had calls where it was… too late, | 我经历过去到现场时 已经太迟的情况 |
[28:20] | but, but I’ve only been doing this not even six months. | 但我做这份工作 还不到六个月 |
[28:24] | Now, I… I just can’t shake the feeling | 我就是无法摆脱这种感觉 |
[28:27] | that this one didn’t need to go down the way that it did. | 这次事故可以有不同的结果 |
[28:30] | So do you think there was something you could have done differently? | 这么说 你觉得你当时能换一种做法吗 |
[28:35] | You… are nobody’s fool. | 你不是傻子 |
[28:38] | You are a strong, beautiful, loving woman. | 你是个坚强美丽 充满爱心的女子 |
[28:43] | Listen, I’m the fool. | 我才是傻瓜 |
[28:46] | I let you love me, | 我让你爱我 |
[28:48] | because I thought you could fix me. | 因为我以为你能改变我的性取向 |
[28:52] | Do you blame him? | 你怪他吗 |
[28:55] | I mean, he wouldn’t take my hand. | 他不愿抓我的手 |
[28:58] | Maybe he couldn’t. | 也许他抓不到 |
[29:00] | Maybe he was too paralyzed with fear, | 也许他因为害怕而无法动弹 |
[29:04] | or confused or… | 或是混乱 或是… |
[29:07] | who knows? | 谁知道 |
[29:08] | Look… | 听着 |
[29:12] | I can’t help you get inside his head, Mr. Buckley. | 我无法帮你得知他的想法 巴克利先生 |
[29:15] | We’re here to talk about what’s inside yours. | 我们的目的是 聊你的想法 |
[29:18] | It’s… it’s actually just Buck. | 其实叫我巴克就行了 |
[29:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:28] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[29:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:31] | Did you friend me on Facebook? | 你在脸书上加我为好友了吗 |
[29:36] | That was before this was scheduled. | 那是在这次咨询之前的事 |
[29:43] | You should delete that. | 你应该把我删掉 |
[29:46] | Yeah, I thought you looked familiar. | 我就说你看着眼熟 |
[29:51] | Nobody is trying to take away your family, Athena. | 没人要拆散你的家庭 阿西娜 |
[29:56] | Baby, we still got a whole lot to hold onto. | 宝贝 我们之间还有很多羁绊 |
[30:00] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[30:02] | And I’m willing to go down that road with you, Michael. | 我愿意和你一起走下去 迈克尔 |
[30:06] | And what does that road look like to you, Athena? | 你觉得前路是什么样的 阿西娜 |
[30:09] | – I-I couldn’t live with a loveless marriage. – Right. | -我无法忍受没有爱情的婚姻 -对 |
[30:13] | But a sexless one? | 但无性婚姻可以 |
[30:19] | Well, it’s already been that for a while now, | 反正那样已经有一段时间了 |
[30:21] | so I guess we’re just at the point in our lives where… | 所以我想我们现在的生活 |
[30:24] | we can live without it. | 没有性爱也能生活 |
[30:26] | So if… you can live a celibate life, Michael, | 如果你能忍受禁欲生活 迈克尔 |
[30:30] | I can, too. | 我也可以 |
[30:41] | – What? – What? | -怎么了 -什么 |
[30:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:46] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[30:48] | I met someone… | 我遇到了一个人 |
[30:50] | Athena. | 阿西娜 |
[30:52] | I met someone. | 我遇到了一个人 |
[31:00] | God. | 天呐 |
[31:08] | I can’t believe I just did that. | 我竟然跟你做了 |
[31:11] | I am so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[31:13] | Sorry? Why? You were fantastic. | 对不起 为什么 你很棒 |
[31:15] | That was beyond unprofessional. | 这样实在太不专业了 |
[31:18] | I’m your therapist. | 我是你的心理医生 |
[31:19] | Yeah, and I feel better. | 我觉得好多了 |
[31:21] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[31:23] | Now. | 现在就走 |
[31:51] | Hello. | 喂 |
[31:52] | Boo. | 亲爱的 |
[31:54] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[31:56] | “Who is this?” Come on now. | “你是谁” 少来这套 |
[31:59] | I’m disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[32:01] | I thought you and I had something. | 我还以为我们之间有火花呢 |
[32:02] | I hate to disappoint, but you’re gonna have to refresh my memory. | 恐怕要让你失望了 你得再说一次你是谁 |
[32:05] | Yeah, well, I guess it has been a minute. | 好吧 毕竟有一会儿没联系了 |
[32:07] | I was married. | 我当时已婚 |
[32:09] | You told me to call you when I needed a real man. | 你说我需要一个纯爷们时 就打给你 |
[32:13] | Well, here I am. | 现在我打来了 |
[32:15] | Well, here you are. | 是啊 |
[32:16] | So you gonna come get this, huh? | 你要来找我吗 |
[32:22] | Well, that depends on what you had in mind. | 那取决于你有什么想法了 |
[32:23] | You can meet me at my place for a little afternoon delight, | 你可以来我家见我 享受一个愉悦的午后 |
[32:27] | if you know what I’m saying. | 你懂我意思吧 |
[32:29] | Afternoon delight? | 愉悦的午后 |
[32:30] | Girl, you need to update your euphemisms. | 妹子 你说黄段子的水平要加强啊 |
[32:33] | Okay, okay, where you at? | 好吧 你在哪呢 |
[32:36] | I’m not far. | 离得不远 |
[32:37] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:38] | You like dogs? | 你喜欢狗吗 |
[32:40] | Dobermans? | 杜宾犬 |
[32:41] | I have one at my place. | 我家里有一只 |
[32:45] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[32:46] | How did you get this number? | 你是怎么弄到这个号码的 |
[32:47] | You called 911, dumb ass. | 你给911紧急中心打过电话 蠢货 |
[33:08] | No, no, no, no. | 别爬上去 |
[33:12] | You think I’m stupid, huh? | 你觉得我很蠢吗 |
[33:13] | You think you can just make me look like a fool and walk away? | 你觉得你可以耍了我 可以轻易脱身吗 |
[33:17] | Sergeant Grant, easy! | 格兰特警官 别激动 |
[33:19] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[33:36] | 你们最好赶紧派人来这里 | |
[33:52] | And tell me where you’re calling from. | 请说一下你的地址 |
[33:58] | Leonard! | 莱纳德 |
[33:58] | Will you please just get the hell down from there? Okay? | 你能从那该死的地方下来吗 |
[34:00] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[34:01] | After all that I do for you. | 我为你付出这么多 |
[34:03] | I do whatever you tell me to. | 我对你言听计从 |
[34:06] | – That’s kind of the problem… -You bitch. | -这也是问题所在… -你个贱人 |
[34:07] | And then you go and cheat on me with some werewolf-looking dick from work. | 然后你去找了个猛男混蛋同事出轨了 |
[34:11] | I did not cheat on you, okay? | 我没背叛你 |
[34:13] | How many times do I have to say this? | 还要我说多少遍啊 |
[34:14] | You need to say more, because I do not believe you. | 你需要多说几次 因为我不相信你 |
[34:17] | Seriously? It’s got to be a jumper? | 不是吧 就非得跳楼吗 |
[34:20] | He couldn’t threaten himself with a gun? | 就不能用枪威胁寻死吗 |
[34:22] | Right. ‘Cause that would be preferable. | 那样能好到哪里去 |
[34:26] | The girlfriend is on the living room balcony. | 他女朋友在客厅阳台 |
[34:28] | We’re gonna have to do The Maneuver. | 我们得派人上去高空救人 |
[34:31] | Bobby, no, I… | 巴比 不行 我… |
[34:32] | – Yes. – I’ll do it. | -就是你 -我来做吧 |
[34:35] | No, Buck’s got this. | 不 让巴克上 |
[34:38] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[34:43] | Why did you move in if I am so terrible? | 我这么差劲 你为什么还和我同居 |
[34:46] | You’re not that terrible. | 你没那么差劲 |
[34:47] | Will you please get down so we can talk about how you can improve? | 你能先下来吗 想想怎么让你改进 |
[34:50] | I don’t think I need to improve. | 我不觉得自己需要改进 |
[34:51] | Fine. You want to jump? | 行 你想跳下去 |
[34:53] | Go ahead and jump! | 那就跳吧 |
[34:55] | I don’t even know what to say to him anymore. | 我都不知道还能跟他说什么 |
[34:57] | Telling him to jump is probably not the way to go. | 显然不能说 让他直接跳下去 |
[34:59] | He will not listen to me, okay? | 他根本不听我的 |
[35:00] | He’s convinced that I cheated on him, | 他坚信我出轨了 |
[35:01] | and we keep going in circles. | 我们一直反复这个话题 |
[35:02] | Don’t you dare do that, I swear to God! | 你敢跳试试 我发誓不会原谅你 |
[35:05] | Did you cheat on him? | 你出轨了吗 |
[35:06] | This is the right time for that? | 这时问这事合适吗 |
[35:08] | – So, that’s a yes. – No, it isn’t. | -那就是真出轨了 -不 我没有 |
[35:10] | – Just tell him you’re sorry. – Absolutely not. | -向他道歉 -不可能 |
[35:12] | Okay, I’m not gonna admit that I cheated on him. | 我才不要背上出轨的锅 |
[35:14] | It doesn’t have to be true. | 不用非得是真的 |
[35:15] | He just needs to hear that you’re sorry. | 他就只想听你道歉 |
[35:17] | All right? | 好吗 |
[35:19] | Fine. Leonard? | 好吧 莱纳德 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:22] | Okay, I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我是一时糊涂 |
[35:23] | I love you and only you. | 我只爱你一个人 |
[35:26] | You lying bitch. | 你撒谎 贱人 |
[35:28] | Fine! | 爱信不信 |
[35:30] | I mean, that was pathetic. | 真够逊的 |
[35:31] | Come on, I tried my best. | 拜托 我尽力了 |
[35:32] | Leonard, listen to me. | 莱纳德 听我说 |
[35:33] | We’ve all been there, man. | 我们都经历过这种事 |
[35:36] | I had a girlfriend cheat on me and… | 我之前也交过一个劈腿的女友 |
[35:39] | I thought she was the one, Leonard. | 我以为她是我的真命天女 莱纳德 |
[35:41] | I saw us going the whole way. | 我以为我们能修成正果 |
[35:43] | Marriage, kids, all of it. | 结婚 生孩子 白头偕老 |
[35:46] | So I went out and I bought her a ring, a nice one. | 所以我出去给她买了个戒指 很贵的戒指 |
[35:51] | I mean, we were on top of the Eiffel Tower. | 我们当时在埃菲尔铁塔顶上 |
[35:54] | I got down on one knee. | 我单膝下跪 |
[35:57] | I popped the question. | 我向她求婚了 |
[35:59] | Everybody staring at us. | 所有人都盯着我们 |
[36:01] | She had tears in her eyes. | 她眼里泪光闪烁 |
[36:03] | You know what she said to me? | 你知道她怎么回答吗 |
[36:05] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[36:07] | She says to me, “Bobby…” | 她对我说 “巴比…” |
[36:16] | – What did she say to you? – Who? | -她对你说什么了 -谁 |
[36:19] | The girl, on the Eiffel Tower. | 那个女人 在埃菲尔铁塔上 |
[36:21] | I don’t know. We never get that far in the story. | 不知道 我们从没发展到那一步 |
[36:30] | Bobby, thanks for pushing me back there. | 巴比 谢谢你坚持让我上场 |
[36:35] | I don’t know what happened. I guess I had a moment. | 我也说不清 我可能是一时没想通吧 |
[36:38] | You bounced back and saved a man’s life. | 你走出了阴影 还救了别人一命 |
[36:40] | You did good, kid. | 做得很棒 小子 |
[36:42] | Five bucks says that guy’s getting laid tonight. | 我赌五块 那个人今晚有艳福享了 |
[36:45] | A guy ready to kill himself, | 一个男人要自杀 |
[36:46] | and you think his girlfriend is turned on? | 你觉得他女友还会对他有性致吗 |
[36:48] | He was punishing her for cheating. | 他那是惩罚她女友出轨 |
[36:50] | Guilt sex. Help me out here, Buck. | 因为愧疚来一炮 帮我圆一下 巴克 |
[37:06] | I need to apologize to you. | 我得向你道歉 |
[37:09] | I was completely out of line at the memorial. | 我在葬礼上 说话过分了 |
[37:11] | You didn’t deserve that. | 我不该那样对你 |
[37:13] | You lost your brother. | 你哥哥死了 |
[37:16] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[37:17] | Seven years ago, Devon tried to kill himself. | 七年前 得文就曾试图自杀 |
[37:22] | We sent him to therapy and he got better. | 我们送他去看心理医生 他才好一些 |
[37:26] | Then, two months ago, he started isolating himself again. | 两个月前 他又开始变得孤僻 |
[37:29] | Wouldn’t leave the house. | 不愿出门 |
[37:31] | I got scared and called his friend, Chad. | 我很担心 就联系了他朋友查德 |
[37:35] | Begged him to get Devon out of the house. | 求他带得文出门散心 |
[37:38] | Chad said he’d ask Devon to go to the state fair. | 查德说他邀请得文一起去集市 |
[37:43] | When Devon said yes to the fair, | 得文同意去集市时 |
[37:45] | I took it as a sign that he was getting better. | 我就以为他的情况正在好转 |
[37:48] | So, you see, it’s not your fault he’s dead. | 所以 他死了 不怨你 |
[37:54] | It’s mine. | 怨我 |
[37:58] | Look, there was nothing either one of us could’ve done for Devon. | 我们都帮不了得文 |
[38:04] | Some people just don’t want to be saved. | 有些人就是不想被拯救 |
[38:08] | A friend said that to me recently. | 最近一个朋友这么跟我说的 |
[38:10] | And, it helped. | 让我感觉好多了 |
[38:25] | Well, this is nice. | 真棒 |
[38:26] | We don’t get to go out very often, do we, Mom? | 我们没什么机会出门 是吧 妈 |
[38:29] | Carla got me all dolled up. | 卡拉给我好好打扮了一下 |
[38:30] | Yes, yes, I did. | 是啊 |
[38:32] | It’s good to get different kinds of stimulation. | 换换环境对你有好处 |
[38:35] | Releases that serotonin, that happy hormone. | 愉悦一下心情 |
[38:38] | Well, we could all use a little happy hormone. | 我们都需要点娱乐 |
[38:40] | Abby, you’re in the prime of your life, girl. | 艾比 你正值好年华 |
[38:42] | You need to get out and have some fun. | 你得出去找找乐子 |
[38:44] | You need to ask out that fireman that looks like he got punched in the eye. | 约一下那个眼睛像是被打了的消防员 |
[38:49] | I’m not asking out that fireman. | 我才不要约他 |
[38:50] | He’s way too young for me. | 这是老年吃嫩草啊 |
[38:52] | Girl, you are a hot spice pumpkin latte. | 你可是个性感火辣的小妖精 |
[38:56] | You’re sitting around, getting cool, | 你高冷地坐在这儿 |
[38:57] | and there’s a big old hunk of man | 就有一大批男人 |
[38:58] | that would love to burn his tongue on you. | 想要拜倒在你的石榴裙下 |
[39:08] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[39:11] | You’re so pushy. | 你真难缠 |
[39:13] | – But you like it. – Okay, I’ll be back. | -你就希望我推你一把 -好吧 我去去就回 |
[39:16] | – Wait, I want to hear this. – No. | -别走啊 我想听听 -不要 |
[39:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:30] | Buck, it’s, it’s Abby Clark. | 巴克 我是艾比·克拉克 |
[39:34] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[39:36] | I’m good. Can I ask you a question? | 挺好的 能问你个问题吗 |
[39:38] | – Sure. – How old are you? | -问吧 -你多大了 |
[39:40] | My God, why? | 天呐 怎么这么问 |
[39:42] | ‘Cause you keep calling me. | 因为你总打电话给我 |
[39:44] | People don’t use their phones to make calls anymore. | 大家现在都不用手机打电话了 |
[39:46] | You know, we text, we Snap or we Marco Polo, | 我们会互发短信 分享图片视频 语音聊天 |
[39:49] | or if it’s really serious, then we FaceTime. | 要是真有意交往 就视频聊天 |
[39:54] | I guess that’s true, I know I’m… | 你说得对 我是有点… |
[39:56] | Sorry, I just, you know, I spend so much time on the phone. | 抱歉 只是我当接线员太久了 |
[40:00] | I guess it’s my most comfortable form of communication. | 通话是我最舒服的交流方式 |
[40:04] | Nah, don’t be sorry. I like it. | 不用抱歉 我喜欢这样 |
[40:06] | It’s, it’s old-fashioned. | 挺复古的 |
[40:09] | Yes, well, I have another old-fashioned idea, | 既然这样 我还有一个复古的提议 |
[40:16] | which is that I was thinking maybe we could… | 也许我们可以… |
[40:21] | meet up in person | 见一面 |
[40:23] | over some old-fashioned margaritas. | 慢悠悠地喝几杯玛格丽塔 |
[40:26] | See, where I’m from, they… they call that a date. | 在我家乡 这叫约会 |
[40:29] | Yeah. They call it a date where I’m from, too. | 没错 在我家乡 也叫约会 |
[40:31] | I’m asking you out on a date. | 我是想约你出去 |
[40:34] | I mean, that sounds really fun. | 这提议不错 |
[40:37] | You’re-you’re super smart and funny | 你聪慧机敏 风趣幽默 |
[40:38] | and obviously killer at your job, | 而且工作上也是一把能手 |
[40:41] | but I’m-I’m realizing that | 但我发现 |
[40:42] | I have some issues when it comes to women and intimacy. | 我在女人和亲密关系上 有一些问题 |
[40:46] | And if, if we went out on a date, | 如果我们俩出去约会 |
[40:47] | I’m pretty sure we’d have sex. | 我们肯定会上床 |
[40:52] | Okay. You think I would just sleep with you? | 这样啊 你觉得我就想和你上床吗 |
[40:55] | I’m not sure what to make of that. | 我竟无言以对 |
[40:56] | No, look, it’s, it’s not you, it’s, it’s not you, it’s me. | 不 不是你 问题不在你 在我 |
[41:04] | Look, I have issues. | 我这方面有问题 |
[41:06] | For example, I just slept with my therapist in our first session. | 比如 我第一次去做心理咨询 就睡了心理医生 |
[41:09] | It’s kind of like I’m a magnet. | 我就像是行走的春药 |
[41:12] | So you think I’m not gonna be able to control myself around you? | 你觉得我在你身边会把持不住吗 |
[41:14] | Because, right now, I mean, in this conversation, | 因为目前来看 听了你这番话 |
[41:17] | I’m extremely not interested in sleeping with you, so… | 我对和你上床完全不感兴趣 所以… |
[41:21] | I won’t go out with you because I like you. | 我不会跟你约会 因为我喜欢你 |
[41:24] | ‘Cause I know we’ve only talked a couple times, | 虽然我们只通过几次话 |
[41:26] | but talking to you makes me feel really good | 但是跟你聊天 我特别舒心 |
[41:29] | and safe and curious about life | 有种安全感 对生活充满好奇 |
[41:32] | because I can tell that you’re special. | 因为你很特别 |
[41:36] | And I don’t have anyone like you in my life | 我就遇到过一个你这样的人 |
[41:38] | and I don’t want to do anything to risk losing you. | 我不想冒任何风险失去你 |
[41:42] | For now I think it’s best if we just talk on the phone, | 我们最好暂时就电话交流吧 |
[41:46] | like in the olden days. | 走复古风 |
[41:47] | I’d be into that. | 我很乐意 |
[41:48] | That would be great. | 太好了 |
[41:50] | All right, well, then I’ll talk to you soon. | 好吧 那回聊啦 |
[41:53] | Bye, Buck. | 再见 巴克 |
[41:54] | Good-bye, Abby. | 再见 艾比 |
[42:05] | He said no. | 他拒绝我了 |
[42:07] | Then why are you smiling? | 那你笑什么 |
[42:09] | Because I had the nerve to call the guy. | 因为我鼓起勇气打给他了 |
[42:14] | And sometimes the right kind of no is better than the wrong kind of yes. | 有时该拒绝时就拒绝 要好过不该接受时接受 |
[42:22] | I like that. | 金句啊 我喜欢 |
[42:35] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[42:37] | How was your day? | 今天过得好吗 |
[42:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[42:41] | Good. | 那就好 |
[42:43] | Dad called. | 爸爸来电话了 |
[42:44] | He said we could eat dinner without him. | 他说不用等他吃晚饭了 |
[42:47] | I’ll bet he did. | 料到了 |
[42:49] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[42:51] | In her room. | 在她房间 |
[42:55] | May! | 梅 |
[42:57] | Honey, you hungry? | 亲爱的 你饿了吗 |
[43:00] | May, honey, have you eaten anything? | 梅 亲爱的 你吃过东西了吗 |
[43:02] | Damn headphones with that music up so loud. | 总把耳机音量调那么大声 |
[43:11] | My God. | 天呐 |
[43:13] | My God, my God! | 天呐 天呐 |
[43:14] | My God. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 天呐 不不不 不要啊 |
[43:17] | May. May. God. | 梅 梅 天呐 |