| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | Okay, | 好了 |
| [00:19] | you’ve officially reached Fort Knox-level security. | 这里正式和诺克斯堡一样固若金汤了 |
| [00:22] | You think it’s too much? | 你觉得太过了吗 |
| [00:23] | Three motion sensors in the living room? | 客厅里装三个运动传感器 |
| [00:25] | I mean, maybe if you’re trying to keep Tom Cruise | 也许你是不想让汤姆·克鲁斯 |
| [00:27] | from getting his hands on your NOC list. | 拿到你的非官方间谍名单 |
| [00:30] | Mission Impossible. No? | 没看过《碟中谍》吗 |
| [00:32] | Sorry, haven’t seen it. | 抱歉 没看过 |
| [00:34] | Travesty. | 弄巧成拙了 |
| [00:38] | Maybe we pop the hinges-off the door. | 可以把门拆下来 |
| [00:40] | Or we use the Jaws of Life. | 或者用救生颚 |
| [00:42] | No, no, no. It has to fit. I measured it twice. | 不不不 肯定能通过 我量了两次呢 |
| [00:44] | Can’t you guys just, you know, turn it around the other way? | 要不你们把沙发转个向再试试 |
| [00:47] | And then the pizza will slide off. | 那披萨就会掉下来 |
| [00:49] | You have pizza on my new sofa? | 你们把披萨放在我的新沙发上 |
| [00:50] | It’s on the plastic. | 沙发有塑料膜包着呢 |
| [00:55] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [00:56] | You were showing me the security app. | 你刚才正打算给我看安保应用 |
| [00:59] | All right, pivot. | 转个向 |
| [01:00] | Okay, so, basically, you can check everything on here. | 简单来说 你可以用应用查看一切 |
| [01:05] | Lift with your legs. | 用腿抬一下 |
| [01:07] | And you can also check it on your phone if you’re not at home. | 如果不在家 也可以用手机查看 |
| [01:09] | That’s great | 不错 |
| [01:10] | ’cause now if I hear a noise in the middle of the night, | 如果我半夜听到怪声 |
| [01:12] | I don’t have to get out of bed to know it’s the ice maker. | 不用下床 就知道是制冰机惹的祸了 |
| [01:15] | Hey, thank you, guys, for helping me on your day off. | 谢谢你们休班时来帮我 |
| [01:19] | Don’t worry about it. Plates? | 不客气 有盘子吗 |
| [01:20] | Countertop. Kitchen. | 在厨房柜台上 |
| [01:23] | Beer? | 有啤酒吗 |
| [01:24] | Also kitchen, fridge. | 也在厨房 冰箱里 |
| [01:26] | Clever. | 好 |
| [01:31] | He is so cute. | 他好帅 |
| [01:33] | Yeah, he gets that a lot. You should meet his kid, though. | 是啊 经常有人这么说 你该见见他的孩子 |
| [01:36] | Wait, Chimney has a kid? | 等等 奇米有孩子了 |
| [01:39] | No, I-I thought you meant… | 不是 我以为你说的是… |
| [01:43] | Chimney? | 奇米 |
| [03:18] | Hey, stay down! Stay down! | 趴下 趴下 |
| [03:21] | – Get out of here. – Keep ’em back. | -快出去 -别让他们靠近 |
| [03:25] | The pilot radioed they were having mechanical trouble. | 飞行员之前用无线电报告发生了机械故障 |
| [03:28] | Looks like he tried to put it down in the field over there. | 看来他本打算在那块空地降落 |
| [03:29] | Yeah, it got close. | 是啊 差点就成功了 |
| [03:32] | Yeah, not close enough. Get down, people, move! | 但还是坠机了 各位 赶紧离开 |
| [03:35] | Move! Go! | 快撤 快点 |
| [03:37] | All right, guys, we’re gonna fan out, | 各位 我们分头行动 |
| [03:38] | go behind those bleachers. | 绕到露台后面去 |
| [03:39] | Eddie, after we get the people out, | 埃迪 我们把人救出来后 |
| [03:41] | you think you can kill that engine? | 你能关闭引擎吗 |
| [03:42] | Think so, I’m just worried about the dynamic rollover. | 我看行 就怕直升机动态倾翻 |
| [03:44] | The dynamic what? | 动态什么 |
| [03:45] | We change the weight ratio by pulling people out, | 把人救出会改变机内承重分配 |
| [03:48] | whole thing could tip over, rotors could snap off. | 导致直升机失衡 旋翼折断 |
| [03:51] | And then flying rocks are gonna be the least of our problems. | 相比之下 石块飞溅简直不值一提了 |
| [03:52] | All right, visors down. Let’s go! | 戴好头盔 出发 |
| [04:03] | – Buck, get her out of there. – On it, Cap. | -巴克 把她救出来 -收到 队长 |
| [04:09] | Put your arms around me. | 手挽住我的脖子 |
| [04:10] | – Yes. All right, here we go. – Okay. | -好 来吧 -好 |
| [04:14] | Damn it. | 该死 |
| [04:16] | Got to keep it moving. | 得让直升机继续运转 |
| [04:24] | All right. | 好 |
| [04:25] | All right, on three. One, two, three. | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
| [04:44] | – Pulse/ox is good. – We can get rid of this. | -脉搏 氧饱和正常 -这个可以扔了 |
| [04:46] | How are you doing? | 你感觉如何 |
| [04:48] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
| [04:50] | How’s Trent? Is he okay? | 特伦特怎么样 他还好吗 |
| [04:51] | Your pilot’s gonna be just fine. | 你的飞行员会没事的 |
| [04:54] | Hey, do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
| [04:56] | Say, “And on the 405, speeds are under five miles an hour, | 就说 “405高速行驶时速不到八公里 |
| [04:59] | making your morning commute a rough one.” | 晨间通勤痛苦不堪” |
| [05:01] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
| [05:03] | I-I-I know that voice. | 我认得这声音 |
| [05:05] | It’s, it’s Taylor Kelly reporting, right? | 你是报道交通的泰勒·凯利吧 |
| [05:06] | Right. Skywitness News Eight. | 《天眼交通八点档》主持人 |
| [05:08] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
| [05:11] | It’s, it’s weird to hear that voice come out of a face. | 见到声音的主人 感觉很奇妙 |
| [05:17] | Thank you? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
| [05:18] | You have helped me beat traffic in this city more times than you will ever know. | 你曾多次帮我避开了本市的拥堵交通 |
| [05:24] | You might want to Uber tomorrow. | 你明天最好打车上班 |
| [05:33] | For justice and peace in the world, | 愿世界公正和平 |
| [05:35] | and that our leaders may be illuminated by the grace of God. | 愿我们的领袖得沐圣恩 |
| [05:39] | We pray to the Lord. | 我们向主祈祷 |
| [05:42] | Lord, hear our prayer. | 主 愿你聆听我们的祈祷 |
| [05:43] | And for the repose of the soul of Brook Nash. | 愿布鲁克·纳什的灵魂安息 |
| [05:47] | We pray to the Lord. | 我们向主祈祷 |
| [05:50] | Lord, hear our prayer. | 主 愿你聆听我们的祈祷 |
| [05:54] | She would’ve turned 13 today. | 如果她还活着 今天就十三岁了 |
| [05:59] | Is it hard to reconcile that | 她一直活在你心中 |
| [06:00] | with the image you still have of her in your mind? | 你很难释怀伤痛吧 |
| [06:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [06:06] | Especially around her birthday. | 尤其是在她生日前后 |
| [06:13] | Brook’s very last school project | 布鲁克的最后一次学校作业 |
| [06:14] | was a show-and-tell with her dad, | 是向大家讲述[展示说明]她的父亲 |
| [06:17] | the “hero.” | 所谓的”英雄” |
| [06:22] | She was so proud of me. | 她生前非常以为我为荣 |
| [06:27] | I believe she’s proud of you now. | 她现在肯定也以你为荣 |
| [06:32] | I hope so, Father. I really hope so. | 希望如此 神父 我真的希望如此 |
| [06:40] | This is fantastic. | 太奇妙了 |
| [06:42] | I love it. We need to capture it all. | 我喜欢 把这些都拍下来 |
| [06:44] | Real life inside a firehouse. | 消防局的真实写照 |
| [06:50] | Please, God, tell me there’s a Dalmatian around here somewhere. | 天呐 这里不会还有斑点狗吧 |
| [06:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
| [06:55] | Captain Nash, I’m Taylor Kelly. | 纳什队长 我是泰勒·凯利 |
| [06:57] | – We met the other day when… – I know who you are, Ms. Kelly. | -我们那天见过… -我认识你 凯利女士 |
| [06:59] | I just don’t understand what you’re doing here. | 我只是不知道你来这里干什么 |
| [07:00] | – Please don’t film in here. – Why not? | -请别在这里拍摄 -为什么 |
| [07:03] | Because it’s-it’s rude. | 因为很不礼貌 |
| [07:07] | They didn’t call you yet. | 他们还没通知你吧 |
| [07:09] | – Who? – Captain, | -谁 -队长 |
| [07:10] | Chief’s office on the line. | 局长办公室来电 |
| [07:15] | Taylor Kelly? | 泰勒·凯利 |
| [07:17] | Wh-What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
| [07:19] | You can just call me Taylor. | 你可以叫我泰勒 |
| [07:22] | How was your drive in? | 你开车来的路上还顺利吗 |
| [07:23] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
| [07:24] | My morning definitely wasn’t the same without you. | 没了你的报道 我的晨间通勤确实大不一样 |
| [07:28] | – I… – Hey, how’re you feeling? | -我… -你好点了吗 |
| [07:30] | Any side effects after the crash? | 有坠机后遗症吗 |
| [07:32] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
| [07:33] | Thanks to all of you, | 多亏了各位 |
| [07:35] | which is why I’m here. | 这就是我来的原因 |
| [07:36] | You guys were so amazing. | 你们那天的救援太给力了 |
| [07:37] | I want to do a story | 我想做一篇报道 |
| [07:38] | on this firehouse and on the heroes who work here. | 介绍本消防局和供职于此的英雄们 |
| [07:43] | Yeah, but you do traffic. | 可你不是报道交通吗 |
| [07:44] | I’m not quite ready to go back in the sky, | 我现在有点打怵在上空直播 |
| [07:46] | so I thought I’d try my hand at telling a story from the ground. | 所以想试试报道一篇地上的新闻 |
| [07:50] | And use your newfound fame to put your face in front of the camera. | 并趁你最近的热度获得出镜机会 |
| [07:53] | – That, too. – Smart girl. | -也有这个原因 -聪明 |
| [07:56] | I can’t wait to interview all of you. | 我等不及要采访各位了 |
| [07:57] | I want to know why you chose this job, | 我想知道你们从事这行的原因 |
| [07:59] | the crazy things you’ve seen, | 你们所遇见的奇怪之事 |
| [08:01] | what it’s like to face death. | 以及直面死亡的感受 |
| [08:02] | I mean, Howie, you almost died, right? | 小霍 你有过濒死经历吧 |
| [08:05] | Actually, nobody calls me that. It’s Chimney. | 其实没人这么叫 大家都叫我”奇米” |
| [08:07] | I bet there’s a story there. | 这个名字的由来肯定很有意思 |
| [08:08] | Not one you can tell on TV. | 不适合在电视上说 |
| [08:10] | Well, you must’ve really impressed the chief. | 你一定给局长留下了好印象 |
| [08:12] | He said to give you whatever access you need. | 他说可以给你任何权限 |
| [08:14] | Don’t worry, Captain Nash, | 别担心 纳什队长 |
| [08:16] | your story’s in good hands. | 我一定会如实报道 |
| [08:18] | I’m gonna make you all famous. | 我会让大家都知道你们的存在 |
| [08:26] | Tell us about all this. | 跟我们讲讲这些吧 |
| [08:29] | This table is all about the love. | 这张桌上是满满的爱 |
| [08:32] | It’s, tokens of appreciation from the people we serve. | 是我们救助之人送来的谢礼 |
| [08:35] | Baked goods are big, | 烘焙点心都是大份 |
| [08:36] | and cards, we love the cards. | 还有卡片 我们最喜欢卡片了 |
| [08:38] | And carbs. We love carbs. | 还有碳水化合物食物 我们的最爱 |
| [08:42] | But this stuff is what really keeps us going, | 正是这些 激励我们继续前行 |
| [08:45] | – the love. – And the carbs. | -满满的爱 -还有碳水化合物 |
| [08:48] | And the carbs. | 还有碳水化合物 |
| [08:51] | What made me want to become a firefighter? | 我为什么想当消防员 |
| [08:54] | That’s a great question. | 问得好 |
| [08:56] | Short answer: | 一句话 |
| [09:00] | I got shot. | 我中弹了 |
| [09:02] | Well, to be honest, I, I just kind of fell into it. | 说实话 我就是爱上了这行 |
| [09:06] | What I missed most after leaving the Army is the camaraderie, | 我退伍后 最怀念的就是战友情 |
| [09:10] | working shoulder-to-shoulder with a great team, | 与一支优秀的队伍肩并肩作战 |
| [09:12] | and there’s none better than the one I found here. | 而这里最合适不过了 |
| [09:15] | I mean, what little kid doesn’t want to be a firefighter? | 哪有小孩不想当消防员呢 |
| [09:18] | Especially… a hot firefighter. | 尤其是 性感的消防员 |
| [09:23] | That’s for you. Go ahead. | 送你了 拿着吧 |
| [09:24] | The bullet wasn’t meant for me, | 枪不是冲我开的 |
| [09:27] | I was 16 years old, walking home from school, | 我当时十六岁 正在放学回家的路上 |
| [09:29] | and I hear this “pop, pop, pop.” | 听到了”砰 砰 砰”的枪响 |
| [09:32] | And next thing, | 下一秒 |
| [09:34] | I feel this penetrating pain just throw me to the ground. | 我就因穿透伤痛倒在了地上 |
| [09:38] | The stray bullet had entered my back, | 流弹从我后背穿入 |
| [09:41] | ruptured a kidney, and, grazed my aorta. | 打碎了一个肾 擦伤了主动脉 |
| [09:47] | I was dying. | 我当时都快死了 |
| [09:50] | And then someone yelled, “Call 911.” | 然后有人大喊 “打911报警电话” |
| [09:55] | And I guess someone did because the next thing you know, | 肯定有人打了 因为我醒过来时 |
| [09:57] | I was in the back of an ambulance, | 正躺在一辆救护车里 |
| [09:58] | and these two paramedics were working on me | 两位医务人员在救治我 |
| [10:01] | and just telling me to stay with them. | 让我撑住 |
| [10:07] | You know, their skill kept me from dying, | 他们高超的医术让我免于一死 |
| [10:10] | but the way they cared for me… | 但却是他们对我的关怀照顾… |
| [10:14] | that’s what kept me alive. | 才让我活了下来 |
| [10:22] | Yeah, let’s go see if we can grab him. Come on. | 看看能不能拍到他 来吧 |
| [10:25] | Captain Nash. | 纳什队长 |
| [10:27] | Can we have a few minutes with you? | 我们能耽误你几分钟吗 |
| [10:32] | Attention, Station 118. | 118局全员注意 |
| [10:33] | Engine and rescue. | 出车救援 |
| [10:34] | Got a report of adult male, difficulty breathing. | 成年男性 呼吸困难 |
| [11:05] | I was told there’s a man here who’s choking to death. | 报告称这里有人要噎死了 |
| [11:07] | No, Gregory says he doesn’t want any help now. | 不 格利高里说他现在还不需要帮助 |
| [11:10] | Okay, excuse me, ma’am. | 请让一让 女士 |
| [11:12] | Wonder how many he put down. | 好奇他吃了多少 |
| [11:13] | Joey Chestnut scarfed down 74 hot dogs in ten minutes | 乔伊·切斯特纳特去年在”内森热狗大赛”上 |
| [11:16] | at last year’s Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. | 十分钟吃了74个热狗 |
| [11:18] | Excuse me, sir, are you refusing care? | 抱歉 先生 你是拒绝救护吗 |
| [11:24] | Geez! | 天呐 |
| [11:25] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
| [11:26] | That thing yours? | 那是你的吗 |
| [11:27] | That’s Claude. He’s the grand prize. | 这是克劳德 本次比赛的终极大奖 |
| [11:31] | Guys, guys. Get them in. Give us some room. | 各位 让他们进去 给我们腾点空间 |
| [11:33] | Get this table and chairs out of here. | 把桌椅搬走 |
| [11:34] | That means you guys, too. Give us some room. Back up. | 你们也一样 给我们腾点空间 退后 |
| [11:36] | Prep the defib. | 准备好除颤器 |
| [11:38] | Airways are sealing up. | 呼吸道堵住了 |
| [11:40] | I need the BBM. | 我需要呼吸机 |
| [11:42] | What was this, like, a pepper eating contest? | 这是吃辣椒大赛吗 |
| [11:44] | No. Protein. | 不 蛋白质 |
| [11:46] | His pulse is thready. | 他的心跳很微弱 |
| [11:50] | Locusts! | 蝗虫 |
| [11:51] | No, they’re actually crickets. | 不 其实是蟋蟀 |
| [11:53] | We allowed anything that Claude would eat. | 克劳德能吃的东西 选手都可以吃 |
| [11:55] | We thought it might be fun. | 我们本以为会很有意思 |
| [11:56] | His pulse is weakening. He’s in V-fib. | 心跳在减弱 他室颤了 |
| [11:58] | – He’s coding. – Starting compressions. | -他要不行了 -开始胸外按压 |
| [12:05] | Damn it, the blockage is too big. | 该死 堵塞物太大了 |
| [12:06] | He’s not getting any air. Let me try something. | 他没法吸入空气 我试试别的办法 |
| [12:07] | – Come on, buddy. – Buck, give me the Magill. | -挺住啊 -巴克 把马吉尔钳给我 |
| [12:09] | Come on. | 加油 |
| [12:12] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
| [12:15] | – My God. – Right here, man. | -我的天呐 -这里 |
| [12:20] | I got it. | 给我吧 |
| [12:30] | He’s back. | 他醒过来了 |
| [12:31] | I got sinus rhythm, pulse action’s rising. Let’s get him up. | 恢复窦性心律 心跳增强 扶他起来 |
| [12:36] | Try to breathe. | 呼吸 |
| [12:40] | All this for a lizard, huh? | 玩这么大就为了一只蜥蜴吗 |
| [12:41] | A monitor lizard, and 500 bucks. | 是一只大蜥蜴 还有500美金 |
| [12:45] | And I just lost. | 我还输了 |
| [12:46] | Yes, you did! Yeah! | 没错 废柴 正合我意 |
| [12:50] | Almost. | 就快赢了 |
| [12:55] | Roaches, dude. | 蟑螂 老兄 |
| [12:56] | Eat the roaches. | 把蟑螂吃了 |
| [12:58] | Yes, eat it. | 没错 吃了 |
| [13:01] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
| [13:02] | Claude, I guess you’re staying with me. | 克劳德 看来你只能继续和我作伴了 |
| [13:07] | I guess he likes you. He likes redheads. | 克劳德很喜欢你 它喜欢红头发 |
| [13:11] | Come on. | 别这样 |
| [13:15] | I just don’t like her. | 我就是不喜欢她 |
| [13:17] | – You don’t like the intrusion? – I don’t. | -你不喜欢工作被打扰吗 -不喜欢 |
| [13:20] | I don’t like cameras in the firehouse. | 我也不喜欢摄像机在局里晃来晃去 |
| [13:21] | I certainly don’t like them on calls. | 我更不喜欢出勤时还带着他们 |
| [13:23] | Makes it harder for us to do our job. | 我们都没法好好工作了 |
| [13:25] | Well, unfortunately, that’s the reality nowadays. | 很不幸 现实就是如此 |
| [13:28] | Cameras everywhere. | 镜头无处不在 |
| [13:29] | Body cams, phone cameras, CCTVs. | 穿戴式照相机 手机摄像 监控摄像 |
| [13:32] | Big Brother is definitely watching. | 老大哥绝对在看着你 |
| [13:32] | 语出乔治·奥威尔《1984》 | |
| [13:35] | No, I’m more worried about Little Sister. | 不 我更担心”小妹妹” |
| [13:36] | Are you gonna be on TV? | 你会上电视吗 |
| [13:38] | Not if I can help it. | 如果我说了算 就不上 |
| [13:40] | Doesn’t May like short ribs? | 梅不是很喜欢短肋骨吗 |
| [13:42] | Well, it might have something to do with that story you told at mealtime. | 可能是因为你吃饭时说的那件事没胃口了 |
| [13:47] | – No, she’s on a stupid diet. – Wha– still? | -不是 她在节食 -居然还在节食 |
| [13:49] | I told her she did not need to do that. | 我跟她说了 不需要节食 |
| [13:52] | Why is May on a diet? | 梅为什么要节食 |
| [13:54] | Homecoming. | 返校节舞会 |
| [13:55] | Her first. Dress search was epic. | 她人生第一次 挑选礼服简直心累 |
| [14:00] | Okay. Tell me what you think. | 你们觉得怎么样 |
| [14:04] | Daddy didn’t like the first one. | 爸爸不喜欢第一件 |
| [14:05] | – Said it was too low-cut. – Yeah, it was. | -说那件太低胸了 -的确是 |
| [14:07] | I could almost see your belly button. | 我都快看到你的肚脐了 |
| [14:08] | No, you could not. | 不 看不到 |
| [14:12] | It’s perfect, May. | 非常完美 梅 |
| [14:13] | Just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
| [14:16] | Right, Bobby? | 是吗 巴比 |
| [14:18] | Yeah. You look beautiful. | 是的 你很美 |
| [14:21] | Then I guess we have a winner. | 那就这件了 |
| [14:25] | Hey, guys, I’m sorry to cut this short, | 各位 抱歉 我得走了 |
| [14:26] | but I have, an early shift, | 我明天还要值早班 |
| [14:27] | so I better get home and get a good night’s sleep. | 所以我得回家好好睡一觉 |
| [14:29] | But I want to see all the pictures from your big night. | 不过 你的精彩照片我一张都不想错过 |
| [14:31] | – Good night, Bobby. – Good night. | -晚安 巴比 -晚安 |
| [14:35] | I-I’ll walk you out. | 我送你 |
| [14:41] | Bobby, Bobby, wait. | 巴比 巴比 等等 |
| [14:42] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
| [14:45] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
| [14:48] | I didn’t think about how hard that would be for you. | 我忘记了这会令你触景生情 |
| [14:50] | No, don’t-don’t do that. Please. | 没有 别这样 拜托 |
| [14:51] | Please, don’t feel bad about this. | 千万不要自责 |
| [14:55] | You have two wonderful children | 你有两个乖巧可爱的孩子 |
| [14:56] | with a lifetime of milestones ahead of them, | 他们拥有多彩的未来 |
| [14:58] | and I want you to be able to enjoy each and every one of them | 我希望你都能享受其中 |
| [15:01] | without worrying about me. | 不必担心我 |
| [15:03] | Well, don’t tell me I can’t do both. | 我能兼顾 |
| [15:06] | I mean, multitasking is one of my many talents. | 一心多用是我的众多才能之一 |
| [15:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
| [15:16] | Are you sure you don’t want to come back inside? | 你确定不回屋里吗 |
| [15:20] | Yeah, I should get some rest. | 嗯 我该好好休息 |
| [15:22] | Tomorrow morning will be here before we know it. | 一眨眼就到明早了 |
| [15:26] | All right, good night. | 好了 晚安 |
| [15:28] | Night. | 晚安 |
| [16:05] | All right, Muscle Beach. | 肌肉海滩的观众们 |
| [16:07] | Time for the posedown. | 下面是造型展示环节 |
| [16:09] | Who’s your winner? | 谁是你心目中的冠军 |
| [16:10] | Look at those tapered waists, | 瞧他们的倒三角美腰 |
| [16:12] | wide shoulders and explosive quads. | 宽阔的肩膀 炸裂的股四头肌 |
| [16:15] | Too much for a man? You decide. | 是不是太过了呢 你们来决定 |
| [16:19] | Double bicep. | 双二头肌展示 |
| [16:23] | Yeah! | 好帅 |
| [16:27] | Side chest. | 侧展胸大肌 |
| [16:36] | Back and bicep. | 背部和二头肌展示 |
| [17:14] | LAFD. Clear a path. | 洛杉矶消防局 让一让 |
| [17:22] | – What the hell? – Keep filming. | -什么鬼 -别停 |
| [17:27] | Looks like extreme hyponatremia. | 似乎是血钠过低 |
| [17:30] | – Say what? – He’s got a charley horse. | -什么 -他肌肉痉挛[健壮的查理]了 |
| [17:32] | – He is a charley horse. – What’s your name? | -他就是”健壮的查理” -你叫什么 |
| [17:34] | Charlie. | 查理 |
| [17:35] | Okay, Charlie, when was the last time you had any fluids? | 查理 你上一次饮水是什么时候 |
| [17:38] | Yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午 |
| [17:39] | Flushed yourself out for the competition today? | 为了今天的比赛脱水吗 |
| [17:41] | And for the weigh-ins, to make the veins pop. | 还为减轻体重 使筋脉突出 |
| [17:44] | Well, you are definitely popping. | 你确实很”突出” |
| [17:45] | All right, Charlie, your potassium and your sodium have bottomed out | 查理 你身体里的钾和纳已经降到了最低 |
| [17:48] | and that’s why you’re seizing up. | 所以你才僵住了 |
| [17:49] | Now, before we start replenishing your electrolytes, | 我们为你补充电解质之前 |
| [17:51] | you got to answer me honestly: are you dosing? | 你要老实回答我 你有服用药物吗 |
| [17:54] | N-No steroids, if that’s what you mean. I’m totally clean. | 没服用类固醇 如果你问的是这个 我一点也没碰 |
| [17:59] | Okay, you two need to back off. | 你们俩得退后 |
| [18:01] | Get that camera out of here, please. | 请别在这里拍摄 |
| [18:02] | Cap needs room to work. | 给队长腾出工作空间 |
| [18:04] | – I’m working, too. – You can work further back. | -我也在工作 -你可以在远一点的地方工作 |
| [18:06] | Charlie, I just need you to know | 查理 你得知道 |
| [18:07] | that if you’re not being straight with me, | 如果你在服用药物 |
| [18:08] | and we start giving you saline and you have been dosing, | 却因为没说实话而注射了生理盐水 |
| [18:10] | your kidneys could start to fail, okay? | 你的肾脏可能会衰竭 明白吗 |
| [18:12] | – And that’d be on you. – I’m on steroids. | -出事只能怪你自己 -我在服用类固醇 |
| [18:14] | Okay, that’s better. Are you taking anything else? | 这才对 还有别的吗 |
| [18:16] | I took a diuretic last night to shed some water weight. | 我昨晚服用了利尿剂 减少体内水分 |
| [18:18] | That explains his low blood pressure. 70/40. | 难怪他会低血压 70/40 |
| [18:21] | All right, let’s get him transported. | 好了 送他走吧 |
| [18:23] | On three, everybody. Ready? One, two, three. | 各位 听我口令 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
| [18:27] | – Am I, am I gonna be okay? – We’re gonna get you through the day. | -我不会有事吧 -挺过今天是没问题 |
| [18:30] | You’d think he’d earn a trophy for holding that pose so long. | 造型摆这么久 该给他颁奖 |
| [18:32] | Right? | 是吧 |
| [18:34] | Captain, we’d love to get some words from you. | 队长 给我们讲几句吧 |
| [18:36] | Okay, here’s a few: | 好 我就说几句 |
| [18:38] | stop pointing that camera at people who are in distress. | 别再拍摄遭遇困难的人了 |
| [18:40] | The people we serve have to feel like they can trust us and can be honest with us; | 大家信任我们 才会对我们实话实说 |
| [18:44] | otherwise, mistakes get made. | 否则就会铸成大错 |
| [18:48] | We’re totally using that. | 这段话一定要播出 |
| [18:59] | All right… | 好… |
| [19:05] | Is he always so prickly? | 他总是这么易怒吗 |
| [19:08] | Who, Cap? Nah. | 老大吗 才不是呢 |
| [19:10] | He… he barks a little, | 他偶尔会吼几句 |
| [19:14] | but ring that bell, he’s, he’s one of the guys. | 不过这也说明他并非高高在上 |
| [19:18] | I don’t think he likes me much. | 他好像不太喜欢我 |
| [19:19] | It’s funny, ’cause you’re so likable. | 不应该啊 你非常招人喜欢 |
| [19:22] | Well, I am trying. | 我一直朝这个方向努力呢 |
| [19:25] | Look, Cap is not prickly, okay? | 老大不常动怒 |
| [19:26] | He just, he just doesn’t know you yet, that’s all. | 他只是还不了解你 仅此而已 |
| [19:29] | We-we get two, three calls, right? | 我们出动两三次了吧 |
| [19:32] | He’s putting out fires all day. | 他整天都在解决紧急情况 |
| [19:34] | The rest of us, we just have to be one thing at a time. | 我们一次只需专注一件事 |
| [19:39] | The guy in his job, | 可作为队长 |
| [19:40] | he has to be everything. | 他得掌控全局 |
| [19:45] | The truth is, | 实际上 |
| [19:47] | he inspires me every single day. | 他每天都激励着我 |
| [19:50] | And I am trying to put a giant spotlight on him. | 我想好好介绍一下他 |
| [19:54] | On all of you unsung heroes. | 宣扬一下所有无名英雄 |
| [19:57] | Tell your story. | 讲述你们的事迹 |
| [19:58] | To him, we’re not the story. | 在他看来 我们怎样并不重要 |
| [20:01] | We’re just here to make sure no story ends before it should. | 我们要确保他人的故事不因为意外而画上句号 |
| [20:12] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
| [20:18] | This is 911. Is anyone there? | 这里是911紧急中心 你在吗 |
| [20:20] | I-I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
| [20:24] | Ma’am, are you having an emergency? | 女士 你遇上了紧急情况吗 |
| [20:25] | Do you need me to send some help? | 需要我派人去帮助你吗 |
| [20:37] | Tell me where you are. | 请说一下你的地址 |
| [20:44] | If you’re afraid of someone hearing, | 如果你怕被人听到 |
| [20:48] | if you’re not alone, | 如果你旁边有人 |
| [20:51] | pretend you’re talking to someone else. | 就假装你在和别人通话 |
| [20:56] | A friend, a-a telemarketer. | 朋友 或者电话推销员 |
| [21:02] | Act like you’re ordering a pizza– | 假装你在订披萨… |
| [21:03] | just give me your location, and I will send help. | 告诉我你的地址 我会派人帮助你 |
| [21:07] | I’m sorry. Wrong number. | 对不起 打错电话了 |
| [21:30] | Sue, hi. Good morning. | 苏 早上好 |
| [21:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [21:36] | Yeah, I’m-I’m just tired. | 还好 就是有点累 |
| [21:37] | I haven’t… been sleeping very well. | 我一直没睡好 |
| [21:44] | You’ve been a great addition to the team, Maddie. | 你是救援队的重要一员 麦迪 |
| [21:47] | I’m impressed with how you’ve taken to the job. | 你的工作表现令我很钦佩 |
| [21:50] | Sometimes, I forget you haven’t been doing it for very long. | 有时我都忘了你才工作没多久 |
| [21:54] | I’m sorry. Did I do something wrong? | 抱歉 我做错什么了吗 |
| [21:56] | Not at all. No. | 一点也没有 没有 |
| [21:58] | But I am concerned. | 不过我很担心 |
| [22:01] | You’re tired, skittish. | 你很累 容易受惊 |
| [22:07] | I know the job can be stressful, | 我知道这份工作会令人倍感压力 |
| [22:08] | and I just want to make sure that you know | 我只是想告诉你 |
| [22:10] | we have resources available | 如果你无法应对压力 |
| [22:12] | if you’re having trouble managing the stress. | 我们完全有能力帮助你 |
| [22:16] | There’s no shame in asking for help. | 寻求帮助并不丢人 |
| [22:18] | It’s not the job. | 不是因为工作 |
| [22:21] | I mean, right this very second it is the job, but it’s… | 这次的确是因为工作 只是… |
| [22:25] | really that the job is reminding me of my life. | 这份工作总勾起我的回忆 |
| [22:30] | My marriage. | 我的婚姻 |
| [22:32] | Call hit a little close to home? | 求救电话与你之前的境遇有些相似吗 |
| [22:35] | She wouldn’t… | 她不愿… |
| [22:39] | couldn’t speak, and I could hear her crying, and… | 她说不了话 可我听见了她的哭声 而且… |
| [22:44] | I knew what was wrong, but she wouldn’t let me help her. | 我知道是怎么回事 可她不让我帮忙 |
| [22:49] | Maybe I should’ve told her that it was all gonna be okay. | 也许我应该告诉她 一切都会好起来 |
| [22:53] | You know, that she could just leave | 她大可一走了之 |
| [22:55] | and not live her life in fear. | 不必活在恐惧中 |
| [23:01] | But it’s not true. | 但事实并非如此 |
| [23:05] | I-I ran 2,600 miles away, | 我逃到了2600英里以外 |
| [23:09] | and it doesn’t even feel far enough. | 仍然觉得还不够远 |
| [23:14] | I mean, my apartment is a fortress. | 我现在的公寓就像个堡垒 |
| [23:16] | I sleep with a baseball bat by my bed, | 我睡觉时会放根棒球棍在床边 |
| [23:20] | and I still don’t feel safe. | 却还是没有安全感 |
| [23:22] | It’s like I never got up off that floor. | 我仿佛永远无法逃离 |
| [23:24] | But you did. | 但你成功脱逃了 |
| [23:27] | You got up and you got out. | 你振作起来 放下了过去 |
| [23:30] | A-And I’m sure that there had been moments | 你大概有时会觉得 |
| [23:31] | when the idea of that felt impossible. | 成功逃离很不可思议 |
| [23:36] | Yet, here you are. | 但瞧瞧你现在 |
| [23:39] | Just trust yourself and keep moving forward. | 相信自己 继续向前 |
| [23:44] | It’s gotten you here so far. | 你已经迈出了很大一步 |
| [23:47] | It’ll get you the rest of the way. | 以后也会越来越好 |
| [23:56] | New arrival. | 新礼物 |
| [23:57] | When they send it in plastic, you know it’s gonna be good. | 塑料盒包装 一定是好东西 |
| [24:03] | Serious, you guys? You couldn’t even leave me any crumbs? | 不是吧 各位 渣渣都不给我留 |
| [24:04] | – Chim, you missed out. – Is that chocolate? | -老奇 你来晚了 -是巧克力吗 |
| [24:08] | – Fudge, with nuts. – I love fudge with nuts. | -坚果巧克力软蛋糕 -我超爱这种蛋糕 |
| [24:11] | Damn, you would’ve loved these because… scrumptious. | 可惜 你一定会很喜欢 实在太美味了 |
| [24:17] | I’m sorry you had to see this, | 让你见笑了 |
| [24:18] | this dark underbelly of hour 21 in a 24-hour shift. | 全天轮班 这帮人都饿疯了 |
| [24:23] | Gets pretty mercenary around here. | 就像饿死鬼投胎一样 |
| [24:29] | Attention, Station 118. | 118局全员注意 |
| [24:31] | Medical aid. Unknown injury. | 医疗救助 伤情未知 |
| [24:33] | PD’s responding. | 警局已出动 |
| [24:38] | Where’s Captain Nash? | 纳什队长呢 |
| [24:40] | He’s sitting this one out, wrapping the shift. | 我们去就行了 他继续值班 |
| [24:42] | It’s a simple med call. | 只是个普通的医疗救助任务 |
| [24:57] | He doesn’t want to talk to you. | 他不想跟你谈 |
| [24:58] | He’ll talk to me. | 我一定要撬开他的嘴 |
| [24:59] | I am done going up in that chopper and reporting on gridlock. | 我厌倦了在直升机上报道塞车情况 |
| [25:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [25:05] | Captain Nash, I know you don’t think very highly of me. | 纳什队长 我知道你不太喜欢我 |
| [25:08] | I also know that you’ve been avoiding me. | 我也知道你在躲我 |
| [25:10] | But I want you to know I only have one goal here: | 但我想告诉你 我来这儿只有一个目的 |
| [25:13] | to tell a story, a true story, about your station. | 如实报道你们的消防局 |
| [25:18] | You can have a true story. | 可以啊 |
| [25:20] | There’s truth around us all the time. | 真实一直环绕在侧 |
| [25:22] | There’s truth right here on this napkin. | 这张纸巾之上就有真实 |
| [25:25] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
| [25:27] | Every crumb is a universe onto itself. | 每粒面包屑都自成一个宇宙 |
| [25:31] | The more you zoom in, the more you’ll see. | 贴得越近 看得越真切 |
| [25:34] | Is he high? | 他嗑嗨了吗 |
| [25:41] | I think they’re all high. | 他们好像都嗑嗨了 |
| [25:44] | These are specs of chocolate and entire worlds at the same time. | 这些既是面包屑 又代表全世界 |
| [25:48] | Holy crap. I think it’s the brownies. | 天呐 应该是巧克力蛋糕的问题 |
| [25:51] | They’ve been dosed. | 他们被下药了 |
| [25:52] | Wait, you didn’t have one, did you? | 等下 你没吃吧 |
| [25:55] | Do I look like I eat fudge? | 本仙女只喝露水 不吃蛋糕 |
| [25:59] | Keep rolling. | 继续录 |
| [26:11] | Man. Allergies are going crazy today. | 天呐 今天过敏太严重了 |
| [26:13] | You, too, huh? The index wasn’t elevated this morning. | 你也过敏了 今早还没什么事 |
| [26:17] | Think it’s a new kind? | 是不是新品种 |
| [26:19] | – New kind of what? – Of pollen. | -什么新品种 -花粉啊 |
| [26:22] | A new kind of pollen? | 新花粉品种 |
| [26:25] | You’re not feeling this, Chim? | 你觉不出来吗 老奇 |
| [26:27] | No, I do not. | 没觉出来 |
| [26:28] | I can see the pollen. | 我都能看到花粉在空中飘散 |
| [26:31] | I can hear it. | 听到花粉传播的声音 |
| [26:35] | This is ridiculous. She’s the one who cheated. | 太扯了 出轨的人是她 |
| [26:38] | She and her demon seed. | 她出轨 生下了小杂种 |
| [26:39] | That little girl is 11 if she’s a day. | 那个小女孩起码11岁了 |
| [26:41] | – I want to see the birth certificate. – Ma’am, calm down, | -我要看她的出生证明 -女士 冷静一下 |
| [26:43] | or I’ll charge you with resisting arrest, too. | 不然我也会控告你拒捕 |
| [26:45] | For what? This was self-defense. My ex-husband’s a lawyer. | 凭什么 我这是自卫 我前夫可是律师 |
| [26:48] | Good. | 正好 |
| [26:48] | ‘Cause I’m-a need you to contact him to come and pick up your daughter. | 那你让他过来把你女儿接走 |
| [26:53] | Victim’s over there. | 伤者在那边 |
| [26:55] | Tell him it’s an emergency. | 告诉他事态紧急 |
| [26:58] | Who goes to Aruba this time of year? | 谁会这个时候去阿鲁巴啊 |
| [27:00] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 打扰一下 女士 |
| [27:02] | I’m trying to reach my plastic surgeon. | 我正联系我的整形医生呢 |
| [27:05] | Okay, first things first. | 好 首先 |
| [27:07] | your adrenaline’s probably spiked, | 你可能肾上腺素飙升了 |
| [27:09] | which is why you haven’t passed out yet, | 所以才没有晕过去 |
| [27:10] | so I’m gonna ask you, please, just please sit right here, | 这样 你先坐下 |
| [27:12] | hold that if you can, | 扶住高跟鞋 |
| [27:13] | and maybe hang up the phone, okay? | 把电话挂了吧 |
| [27:16] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 感谢配合 |
| [27:18] | All right, guys. | 各位 |
| [27:20] | Diaz, Buckley, let’s go! | 迪亚兹 巴克利 开工了 |
| [27:21] | Did these beauty queens shrink, or are we suddenly giants? | 这些优雅女王缩小了吗 还是我们变成巨人了了 |
| [27:28] | Please don’t arrest me. I-I’ll pay for any medical bills | 拜托别逮捕我 我愿意支付所有医疗费用 |
| [27:30] | if we could just let this slide. | 前提是不追究我的过错 |
| [27:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [27:33] | I stopped birth control because I started menopause, | 我更年期了 所以没再吃避孕药 |
| [27:35] | and now my hormones are going crazy. | 结果荷尔蒙紊乱了 |
| [27:38] | Can I get my shoe back? | 能让我拿回我的高跟鞋吗 |
| [27:39] | Can someone please bring me the rest of my gear? | 谁能帮我把设备拿过来啊 |
| [27:44] | I think he means you, guys. | 他应该是在叫你们 |
| [27:48] | Hey, Athena. | 阿西娜 |
| [27:49] | They’re, like, the tiniest ladies I’ve ever seen. | 她们是我见过最小巧的姑娘了 |
| [27:53] | Teeny-tiny. Just… | 小小的好精致啊 就… |
| [27:55] | – Excuse me? – So tiny. | -你说什么 -好小喔 |
| [27:57] | Henrietta! | 亨丽埃塔 |
| [28:00] | ‘Thena. | 西娜 |
| [28:03] | ‘Thena, you smell like love. | 西娜 你浑身散发着恋爱气息 |
| [28:07] | Chimney? | 奇米 |
| [28:08] | Need you over here. | 你得过来一趟 |
| [28:10] | 727-L-30, requesting immediate R.A. backup | 727L30警员 请求紧急医疗救助 |
| [28:14] | at Beverly Wilton Hotel, Pacific Ballroom. | 位于贝弗利·威尔顿酒店 太平洋舞厅 |
| [28:16] | – Where the hell is my lido… – We got a problem here. | -我的设备去哪儿了… -有麻烦了 |
| [28:19] | Your guys be tripping. | 这帮消防员出现幻觉了 |
| [28:20] | What? Guys, look at me. | 什么 各位 看着我 |
| [28:22] | Do you know where you are? | 你们知道这是哪儿吗 |
| [28:25] | We’re everywhere, man. | 我们无处不在 |
| [28:27] | They’re on drugs. | 他们嗑药了 |
| [28:29] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
| [28:32] | My God, it’s the brownies. | 天呐 是巧克力蛋糕的问题 |
| [28:33] | – Brownies? – We got a new batch today. | -巧克力蛋糕 -今天有人送来了一块蛋糕 |
| [28:35] | We’ve been getting a lot of stuff lately, | 我们最近收到了很多谢礼 |
| [28:36] | especially since the earthquake. | 尤其是地震之后 礼物源源不断 |
| [28:37] | You guys eat that stuff? | 你们居然吃了送来的蛋糕 |
| [28:38] | We just throw that stuff right in the trash. | 我们在警局都是直接扔掉 |
| [28:40] | We’re firefighters. Everybody loves us. | 我们可是人见人爱的消防员 |
| [28:45] | Now watch this. | 瞧好了 |
| [29:03] | You see? | 看见了吗 |
| [29:06] | Do you know why the liquid rises like that? | 知道液体为什么会升起吗 |
| [29:10] | Physics? | 物理原理吗 |
| [29:11] | I’m gonna do it again. | 我再来一次 |
| [29:13] | – I think… – No, this is show-and-tell. | -我觉得… -别动 这是”展示说明” |
| [29:14] | It’s not show-and-touch, Brook. | 不是”展示触摸” 布鲁克 |
| [29:17] | I don’t want you to burn yourself. | 我不想让你烫伤 |
| [29:20] | I’m Taylor. Who’s Brook? | 我是泰勒 布鲁克是谁 |
| [29:25] | There are so many lights in here. | 这里好亮啊 |
| [29:28] | And colors. | 色彩纷繁 |
| [29:30] | Lights and colors and death. | 光亮 色彩 死亡 |
| [29:34] | You died. | 你死了 |
| [29:36] | Someone died? | 有人死了 |
| [29:38] | Did you lose someone, Captain Nash? | 你失去了什么人吗 纳什队长 |
| [29:41] | Brook? | 布鲁克 |
| [29:43] | She’s not lost. She’s right here. | 她没死 她就在这里 |
| [29:49] | She’s taller than her mother now. | 她已经比她妈还高了 |
| [29:51] | In a few seconds, she’s gonna be taller than both of us. | 很快就会高过我们两人 |
| [29:56] | She’s still with you. | 她还在你身边 |
| [29:59] | She’s always with me. | 她一直在我身边 |
| [30:03] | Nobody’s picking up at the fire station. | 消防局没人接电话 |
| [30:05] | You should call dispatch, | 你该通知调度中心 |
| [30:06] | get them to take everything off-line. | 让他们关闭系统 |
| [30:08] | Did that. | 已经通知过了 |
| [30:09] | Why aren’t you taking it out? | 你怎么不帮我取出来 |
| [30:11] | They’ll take it out at the hospital. | 医生会帮你取出来 |
| [30:12] | So let’s go to the hospital. | 那赶紧去医院吧 |
| [30:13] | We’ll get you there. I called 911. | 没问题 我已经叫了救护车 |
| [30:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
| [30:17] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
| [30:19] | You made him cry. | 我要被你弄哭了 |
| [30:21] | All right, just breathe, okay? | 深呼吸 |
| [30:23] | You’re gonna be okay. All right? | 不会有事的 |
| [30:25] | Somebody dosed you with an hallucinogen. | 有人给你们下了迷幻剂 |
| [30:28] | We don’t want you to hurt yourself or anyone else. | 我们只是怕你们伤人伤己 |
| [30:30] | Yeah. I like that idea. | 嗯 挺好 |
| [30:32] | ‘Thena, your head is beating like your heart. | 西娜 你的头像心脏一样跳动哎 |
| [30:36] | Is it? | 是吗 |
| [30:40] | Still no answer. | 还是没人接电话 |
| [30:42] | Do you know if Bobby ate any of those brownies? | 巴比吃蛋糕了吗 |
| [30:56] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
| [30:58] | He was high, and then he got higher. | 他嗑嗨了 爬到房顶去了[越来越嗨] |
| [31:00] | Look at me again and tell me another joke. | 你觉得很好笑吗 |
| [31:03] | We were talking and he mentioned something about Brook | 我们刚才聊天时 他提到了布鲁克 |
| [31:05] | and then he shot up like the room was on fire | 然后就疯疯癫癫 觉得着火了 |
| [31:06] | – and he said he had to go. – And you’re okay filming this? | -然后说 他是时候离开了 -都这种时候了 你还录像 |
| [31:09] | Who do you think called the cops? | 我还帮忙报了警呢 |
| [31:11] | Bobby. | 巴比 |
| [31:14] | Bobby, it’s me. | 巴比 是我 |
| [31:18] | Just take one step back, turn around, and we can talk. | 退回来 转过身 我们谈谈 |
| [31:28] | They get it wrong, about saving lives. | 其实我们不是在拯救众生 |
| [31:31] | The ones that we save are the ones we lose. | 我们是在拯救逝去之人 |
| [31:33] | That’s why we save them up here, like photographs. | 所以我们才在脑中像照片一样一遍遍回想过去 |
| [31:36] | But this, I’ve never– this is new. | 但我从没有过这种感觉 好新奇 |
| [31:40] | She’s so bright and alive. Can you see her? | 她还活着 浑身散发着光芒 你能看到她吗 |
| [31:44] | No. | 看不到 |
| [31:46] | It’s not real. You know that. | 你知道这只是幻象 |
| [31:48] | No, my daughter Brook, she’s… | 不 我女儿 布鲁克 她… |
| [31:50] | she’s floating in the sky, behind your head. | 她就飘浮在你身后呢 |
| [31:54] | I know it sounds crazy. | 听起来是很疯狂 |
| [31:55] | I-I just want to float away with her wherever she goes, | 但我就是想和她一起随处飘荡 |
| [31:57] | with so much color. | 色彩缤纷 |
| [32:00] | It’s not real. | 这是假象 |
| [32:03] | But maybe, just maybe, it can be enough. | 但这样也好 |
| [32:08] | Enough for you to say good-bye. | 你可以借此跟她道别 |
| [32:11] | Enough for you to hear her say it’s okay. | 得到她的原谅 |
| [32:14] | Enough so that in the morning, | 这样一来 明早 |
| [32:16] | when your head is right and your eyes are clear, | 等你脑清目明了 |
| [32:20] | you can remember that you caught a glimpse of what’s around us every day. | 就能记起曾窥见了生活的全貌 |
| [32:25] | She’s right there. | 她就在那儿 |
| [32:29] | Right here, right now. | 此时此地 |
| [32:31] | You’re real, I’m real. | 我们俩都真实存在 |
| [32:37] | We can be real together. | 我们可以一起真实地活下去 |
| [32:48] | Hey, how’s the chief? | 你怎么样 |
| [32:50] | He’s in pretty good humor, considering. | 活蹦乱跳 |
| [32:53] | Tox report came back. | 毒检报告出来了 |
| [32:55] | It was the brownies. LSD. | 巧克力蛋糕里有迷幻剂 |
| [33:00] | Do they know who? | 知道凶手了吗 |
| [33:02] | It’s still under investigation, | 还在调查 |
| [33:03] | but they figure it was some sort of prank. | 估计是有人恶作剧 |
| [33:05] | Yeah. Because poisoning firefighters is just funny. Ha. | 是呢 给消防员下药 真”好笑” |
| [33:10] | – I don’t get the punch line. – Well, how about this one? | -我可没找到笑点 -这样如何 |
| [33:12] | Taylor Kelly’s exclusive report on 118 comes out tomorrow night. | 泰勒·凯利的消防118局独家报道明晚播出 |
| [33:15] | Firefighters drugged against their will, captain loses sobriety, | “消防员被下药 队长老不正经” |
| [33:18] | news at 11:00. | 晚点新闻头条报道 |
| [33:19] | Do not waste a moment’s worry on that woman. | 不必在意那个女记者 |
| [33:22] | It doesn’t matter what kind of take she’s trying to spin. | 不管她如何歪曲报道 |
| [33:25] | The camera doesn’t lie. | 摄像机不会说谎 |
| [33:27] | Anyone who’s watching is gonna see what I see: | 观众都会像我一样看到真相 |
| [33:29] | a good man who’s been through some tough times, | 你是个经历伤痛的好人 |
| [33:33] | but who’s come through the other side– | 不仅没有沉沦 反而一心向善 回馈社会 |
| [33:34] | someone who, despite everything he’s lost, | 尽管失去了至亲 |
| [33:37] | still goes out there and risks everything he has left to help others. | 仍然义无反顾地拯救他人 |
| [33:42] | They’re gonna see a hero. | 他们会明白 你是个英雄 |
| [33:45] | Athena, I’m an addict and an alcoholic | 阿西娜 我是个瘾君子 酒鬼 |
| [33:47] | who has barely three days under its belt | 还屡教不改 |
| [33:50] | I don’t feel like a hero, I feel like a failure. | 我觉得自己不是英雄 而是狗熊[失败] |
| [33:51] | But you didn’t fall off the wagon. You were pushed. | 但你没有就此堕落 这次只是被下药了 |
| [33:54] | I know, but… | 是这样 但… |
| [33:55] | I don’t feel like a failure ’cause I got high, | 我不是因为嗑嗨才觉得自己很失败 |
| [33:58] | I feel like a failure because I want to get high again | 而是因为 我还想再次嗑嗨 |
| [34:03] | Felt good. | 感觉很美妙 |
| [34:06] | You know, it made me feel free, | 释放了我的天性 |
| [34:07] | I… I… I didn’t feel as much of the pain, it felt like it was… | 让我忘却了伤痛 我觉得… |
| [34:09] | far away, like it belonged to somebody else | 那不再是我的伤痛了 |
| [34:12] | I felt like if I could just keep floating, | 我觉得只要继续保持嗑嗨的状态 |
| [34:13] | I wouldn’t have to feel it any more. | 我就不会再痛了 |
| [34:17] | Well, when I saw you after that, | 但看你当时的表情 |
| [34:19] | it looked like you were feeling all of it. | 似乎仍然能够真切感受到伤痛 |
| [34:21] | Yeah, the reality always catches up. | 对 现实点醒了我 |
| [34:24] | If it didn’t, none of us would ever get sober again. | 若没有现实 大家就都无法清醒了 |
| [34:27] | But you are, right? | 但你已经清醒了 不是吗 |
| [34:30] | Yes. | 嗯 |
| [34:33] | But it’s… painful. | 但是太痛苦了 |
| [34:35] | I… go to my meetings, I go to church | 我去戒酒会 去教堂 |
| [34:38] | I try to stay on track. | 我努力走上正轨 |
| [34:39] | But… when I am sober, I feel this crushing weight on top of me, | 但清醒时 我总觉得受到重压 无法喘息 |
| [34:43] | and there are times like now when I feel like | 每当这时 我都觉得 |
| [34:45] | I don’t know how much longer I can keep carrying it. | 我不知道自己还能支撑多久 |
| [34:52] | Or maybe you should stop trying to carry it alone. | 你不必自己苦苦支撑 |
| [35:08] | And everything kinda sparkled. | 嗑嗨时 看到的东西都闪闪发光 |
| [35:10] | I’d say it was more glistening, | 更像是晶莹剔透吧 |
| [35:12] | like the whole world was covered in dew. | 仿佛全世界都蒙上了露珠 |
| [35:14] | You think this is why people go to Burning Man? | 所以才会有人去参加”火人节”吗 |
| [35:17] | We see them everyday on the streets of Los Angeles. | 他们日日穿梭于洛杉矶大街小巷 |
| [35:19] | Running into burning buildings, | 冲进火场 |
| [35:21] | pulling people from wrecked cars and collapsing high-rises. | 从事故车辆和倒塌建筑中救人 |
| [35:24] | And even saving this reporter | 还在我的直升机坠毁时 |
| [35:26] | from the helicopter that spun out of control. | 救了我 |
| [35:30] | Where’s cap? | 队长呢 |
| [35:32] | He don’t watch with us? | 他不和我们一起看吗 |
| [35:33] | No, said he had other things to do. | 不了 他说有别的事情要忙 |
| [35:35] | I think he’s the most worried rather do anything other than this. | 他肯定是不敢看 找借口溜掉了 |
| [35:39] | They are the brave men and women of the Los Angeles Fire Depatment. | 他们是洛杉矶消防局勇敢的消防员 |
| [35:43] | And it was my own brush with death that inspired me to share their story. | 我的濒死经历启发了我来报道他们的事迹 |
| [35:46] | So you can all see what it takes and what it all means to be one of them. | 这样大家都能懂得消防员的牺牲和付出 |
| [35:55] | Missed a hell of a show. | 错过了一档好节目 |
| [36:02] | All right, how bad was it? | 有多扭曲 |
| [36:04] | They are not bad at all. | 一点也不扭曲 |
| [36:05] | You barely in it. | 你的镜头很少 |
| [36:08] | It was nice. | 还都是好的一面 |
| [36:09] | You know, kinda, kinda like puff piece. | 简直就是在吹捧我们 |
| [36:12] | She didn’t use any of your interview | 她没有剪辑采访你的片段 |
| [36:13] | or mention the LSD. | 也没提致幻剂的事 |
| [36:16] | Why would she leave that stuff out? | 她怎么会放过这种素材 |
| [36:20] | I… | 我… |
| [36:23] | I think she likes me. | 她好像喜欢我 |
| [36:27] | I mean, what little kid doesn’t want to be a firefight? | 哪有小孩不想做消防员呢 |
| [36:30] | Especially, a hot firefighter. | 尤其是 性感消防员 |
| [36:33] | You know, their skill kept me from dying, | 他们高超的医术使我免于一死 |
| [36:35] | but the way they cared for me… | 但却是他们对我的关怀照顾… |
| [36:39] | that’s what kept me alive. | 才让我活了下来 |
| [36:41] | The people we serve have to feel like they can trust us and can be honest with us; | 大家信任我们 才会对我们实话实说 |
| [36:44] | otherwise, mistakes get made. | 否则就会铸成大错 |
| [36:45] | They were great, and not just the medical staff, either. | 不仅是医务人员 大家都很优秀 |
| [36:48] | I mean, they just… they seemed like real decent people. | 他们… 他们都很友善 |
| [36:51] | I worry about them, so… | 我很担心他们 |
| [36:53] | under so much stess all the time. | 他们时刻压力山大 |
| [36:57] | I wish I could do something to ease their burden. | 我希望能帮他们减轻负担 |
| [37:00] | A dose of something | 下点药 |
| [37:03] | to lift their spirits. | 帮他们打打气 |
| [37:05] | Clear their minds. | 理清思绪 |
| [37:09] | Store closed hours ago, | 商店早就打烊了 |
| [37:11] | but I see a light on. | 但我看到灯光还亮着 |
| [37:16] | Sandy, you in here? | 珊迪 你在吗 |
| [37:22] | Is that… ? | 那是… |
| [37:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
| [37:25] | Some kind of hybrid part wild part domestic cat. | 野生混血家养猫吧 |
| [37:30] | Well, let’s hope he’s in touch with his domestic side. | 希望这猫别太狂野 |
| [37:34] | Hey, buddy. | 宝贝 |
| [37:36] | You are okay. | 你就乖乖待在这儿 |
| [37:44] | Sandy? | 珊迪 |
| [37:46] | Sandy? | 珊迪 |
| [37:51] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
| [37:56] | Yeah, pretty sure. | 确定一定以及肯定 |
| [38:02] | This doesn’t look safe. | 这也太玩火了 |
| [38:04] | I freed my mind. | 我解放了自己 |
| [38:06] | Then I freed them. | 又解放了他们 |
| [38:10] | Sandy, how much acid did you take? | 珊迪 你磕了多少迷幻剂 |
| [38:13] | Not much. | 不多 |
| [38:14] | A microdose. | 一点点 |
| [38:17] | No, ma’am. I don’t think you do. | 不 女士 我可不这么认为 |
| [38:19] | In fact, I think you macrodosed my entire fire station. | 事实上 你对我的全体消防员下了大剂量迷幻剂 |
| [38:24] | ’cause I put too much? | 我放多了吗 |
| [38:27] | I… I just wanted to give you all a little clarity. | 我只是想帮帮你们 |
| [38:32] | In my line of work, | 从我的立场来看 |
| [38:34] | that’s called a felony. | 你那叫犯罪 |
| [38:45] | All across Los Angeles, residents are under attack from a new and troubling threat. | 洛杉矶市民都受到了新的恼人威胁 |
| [38:50] | Aedes aegypti | 埃及斑蚊 |
| [38:51] | stealth like mosquitoes that have invaded the south land and are out for blood. | 无声无息 侵入洛城 吸食人血 |
| [38:56] | Well, thank you for that story. | 感谢你的报道 |
| [38:57] | That is some frightening stuff right there. | 确实很吓人 |
| [38:59] | Exactly, we were just talking about this in the studio | 没错 录播之前 |
| [39:00] | before we went to air about this very problem… | 我们还在演播室讨论此事 |
| [39:05] | Just a minute, I will be right there. | 稍等 马上来 |
| [39:12] | Come on in. | 请进 |
| [39:17] | So I was just out… | 我刚才出去逛了逛… |
| [39:18] | and I saw this, and I thought of you. | 看到这个 就想到了你 |
| [39:22] | What? No. | 你太客气了 |
| [39:24] | It’s just… a house warming gift. | 就是恭贺你乔迁之喜 |
| [39:28] | Not a book. | 不是书啊 |
| [39:29] | DVD. | 光碟 |
| [39:31] | Mission: impossible. | 《碟中谍》电影光碟 |
| [39:34] | You do have a DVD player, right? | 你有影碟机吧 |
| [39:36] | Yeah. And, a popcorn maker. | 有 还有爆米花机呢 |
| [39:41] | Would you like to hang out and watch movie? | 你愿意和我一起看电影吗 |
| [39:45] | Yeah. Yeah, I’d love to. | 当然 乐意之极 |
| [39:52] | Doesn’t look like you’ll have to worry about traffic any more. | 看来你不用再报道交通了 |
| [39:56] | Hey there, I guess so. | 你好啊 是呢 |
| [39:59] | Fire department piece was pretty well-received. | 消防局专访的反响很好 |
| [40:02] | So they are letting me do more. | 所以他们让我再接再厉 |
| [40:03] | Nothing major yet, just mosquitoes. | 目前还都是小打小闹 只报道了蚊灾 |
| [40:06] | And neighbors fighting about bamboo. | 还有邻居因竹子争吵 |
| [40:09] | But it’s a start. | 但是个好的开始 |
| [40:10] | Well, I will miss hearing your voice everyday. | 我会想念你甜美的声音 |
| [40:14] | But, I’m happy for you. | 但我也很为你高兴 |
| [40:15] | And I wanted to thank you for what you did for Bobby. | 我想感谢你对巴比的剪辑 |
| [40:19] | Not using any of that stuff he said. | 没有播出他嗑嗨说的胡话 |
| [40:21] | That wasn’t my call. | 我说了不算 |
| [40:22] | I wanted to use all of it, I got overruled. | 我本想全部播出 但被否决了 |
| [40:26] | Wait… you were gonna use it? | 等下 你打算播出那些片段 |
| [40:29] | Hell yeah. | 当然了 |
| [40:29] | The only reason we didn’t is | 之所以没播 |
| [40:30] | because apparently, your lawyers are scarier than ours. | 是因为你们的律师显然手段很强硬 |
| [40:34] | Look, you job is saving lives. | 你的工作是拯救生命 |
| [40:36] | Mine is telling their stories, | 我的工作是报道事实 |
| [40:38] | even the ones they might not want me to. | 无论当事人是否愿意 |
| [40:40] | That’s some stupid job. | 这种工作也太差劲了 |
| [40:42] | It’s all you really cared about. | 一心想着曝光别人的丑事 |
| [40:44] | Hey, I wanted to be reporter since I was 14. | 我十四岁起就梦想成为一名记者 |
| [40:47] | I put myself through college, | 我自费读了大学 |
| [40:49] | spent years interning for next to no pay | 去做没有薪水的实习 |
| [40:52] | I did traffic in the hopes that it would lead to my big break | 报道交通状况 希望有天能交好运 |
| [40:55] | which, it did. | 现在终于出人头地了 |
| [40:56] | This stupid job isn’t stupid to me. | 我不觉得这个工作很差劲 |
| [40:59] | You don’t have to like it. | 你可以不喜欢 |
| [41:01] | But you don’t get to make me feel bad about it. | 但你不能随便污蔑 |
| [41:07] | Well, I don’t like it. | 我确实不喜欢 |
| [41:09] | And I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
| [41:11] | Just get a room already. | 你俩干脆去开房吧 |
| [41:26] | – I get that. – Yeah. OK. | -我去开门 -好 |
| [41:27] | Yeah. | 来啦 |
| [41:31] | Hey, I got the batteries. | 我拿来电池了 |
| [41:32] | – You are a life-saver. – No problem. | -你真是我们的救星 -别客气 |
| [41:34] | – Thank you so much, my man. – No problem. | -太感谢了 -别客气 |
| [41:38] | I tell him to just use the cell phone camera, but… | 我让他用手机摄像就行了 但是… |
| [41:41] | he’s old-schooled. | 他就爱赶老年人时髦 |
| [41:42] | No, he’s a proud father, he wants those real photos | 他很为女儿骄傲 想拍照留念 |
| [41:44] | All right, you want something to eat? | 吃点东西吗 |
| [41:46] | – We have plenty. – No, I’m good. | -这儿吃的很多 -不用了 |
| [41:48] | Hey, hey, Harry. Come over here, and take one with your sister. | 哈里 过来 跟你姐合影 |
| [41:50] | – Right here, right here. – Run, Bobby. Save yourself. | -就这儿 -快跑 巴比 保重 |
| [41:54] | This doesn’t resemble my high school homecoming at all. | 我高中的返校节舞会可不这样 |
| [41:57] | – It’s much more elaborate than I expected. – I know. Mine neither. | -这次布置得很精心 -是啊 我当时也没这么复杂 |
| [42:00] | I’m already dreading prom. | 我已经对返校节舞会打怵了 |
| [42:02] | You know about prom proposals, right? | 你知道”舞会创意”吗 |
| [42:04] | – I do not. – What? Google it. | -不知道 -不会吧 去查一下 |
| [42:07] | Another reason to be glad we are not teenagers any more. | 查完会再次庆幸我们不是小年轻 |
| [42:10] | Your turn, Mom. | 该你了 妈 |
| [42:10] | Come on, let’s get this over with. | 快来吧 早照完早结束 |
| [42:12] | All right, you’re on. All right. | 好了 该你了 |
| [42:15] | Yeah. Let’s do this. | 好 来吧 |
| [42:16] | Let’s do it. All right. | 来吧 |
| [42:19] | Yeah, that’s it. That’s it. | 很好 很棒 |
| [42:21] | Here, here. | 我来吧 |
| [42:22] | Why don’t you get in there? I’ll-I’ll take a few. | 你去跟他们站在一起吧 我来帮你们拍 |
| [42:24] | – With me? – Yeah. | -我和他们合影 -是啊 |
| [42:25] | Man. You know what? That’s nice. That’s nice. | 天呐 你真是太好了 |
| [42:27] | – You bet. All right. – Thank you. | -没事 -谢谢 |
| [42:30] | It’s the real deal right here. This is a serious camera. | 这个相机真高端啊 |
| [42:33] | All right. One happy-looking family. | 幸福快乐的一家 |
| [42:39] | Honey. What happened to your bracelet? | 亲爱的 你的手镯呢 |
| [42:42] | It must’ve fell off. I have to find it. | 一定是掉了 我得找回来 |
| [42:43] | Grandma gave that to me. | 是祖母送我的礼物 |
| [42:45] | Wait, I think this is it right over here. | 等下 好像在这儿 |
| [42:48] | Yep. All right. | 对 好了 |
| [42:50] | – Awesome. – All right. | -太棒了 -好了 |
| [42:53] | Okay, May. Let’s see if I can do this. | 梅 我看看能不能给你带上 |
| [42:56] | – There we go. Perfect. – Thanks so much, Bobby. | -好啦 完美 -非常感谢 巴比 |
| [42:58] | All right, we’re back in business. | 继续拍照吧 |
| [42:59] | – Okay. – All right. Look up here. | -好 -看这边 |
| [43:01] | Hey, hey, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等下 等下 |
| [43:03] | Nico, would you mind taking a picture of all of us, please? | 尼克 你能帮我们拍照吗 |
| [43:05] | – Bobby, get in here. – I shouldn’t. It should just be the family. | -巴比 快来 -不好吧 这是家庭合影 |
| [43:07] | Come on. Just one. Come on. | 来吧 照一张吧 来吧 |
| [43:11] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
| [43:14] | – Right there. – Okay. | -来吧 -好 |
| [43:17] | I warned you. | 不听我劝 跑不掉了吧 |