时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Athena: This is 727-L-30 at Valley Vista Landfill. | 雅典娜:727-L-30警员已到达维斯塔山谷垃圾填埋场 |
[00:09] | Suspects are in custody. | 嫌疑人已被拘留 |
[00:11] | I have your statement and your contact information. | 我记了笔录和你的联系方式 |
[00:14] | I’ll call you if I have any other questions. | 如果我还有其他问题 我会打电话给你 |
[00:16] | You’re gonna book them, right? | 你会逮捕他们 对吧? |
[00:18] | This is government property. That’s trespassing. | 这是政府财产 这是非法入侵 |
[00:19] | Ought to go to jail, if you ask me. | 要我说 他们应该进监狱 |
[00:21] | Well, you did the right thing calling it in, sir. | 好吧 先生 你报警是对的 |
[00:23] | And I’ll take it from here. Have a good evening, sir. | 接下来我会处理的 祝你今晚愉快 先生 |
[00:26] | Freddy: Hey. There’s only two types of people | 嘿 只有两种人 |
[00:28] | that come to a landfill at night- | 晚上会来到垃圾填埋场 |
[00:30] | -crazies and criminals. | 疯子和罪犯 |
[00:32] | Well, I’d say… they’re the former. | 好吧 我想 他们是前者 |
[00:42] | What the hell were you two thinking? | 你们两个到底在想什么? |
[00:54] | Chimney: It’s kind of an odd shape. | 奇米: 形状有点奇怪 |
[00:56] | And you know what shape you’re interested in? | 你知道你对什么形状感兴趣吗? |
[01:01] | Chimney: So many options. | 奇米:这么多的选择 |
[01:03] | I don’t know which one feels most like Maddie. | 我不知道哪一个感觉更适合麦迪 |
[01:05] | Wait, that’s bad, right? I should know this. | 等等 这很糟糕 对吧? 我应该知道的 |
[01:07] | You should relax. | 你应该放松点 |
[01:09] | They’re all nice. Maybe a little traditional. | 这些都很好 也许有点传统了 |
[01:12] | – It doesn’t have to be a diamond. – Salesperson: Well… | – 它不一定是钻石 – 售货员:毕竟 |
[01:14] | the saying isn’t,”Opals are forever.” | 俗话不是说:”蛋白石更永恒” |
[01:19] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[01:20] | Crazy to think that, I could do this. | 我真想不到我可以做到 |
[01:22] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么? |
[01:23] | Hen: Chim, what’s going on? | 亨: 奇姆 怎么了? |
[01:25] | You wanted to come here and now you’re freaking out? | 是你想来这里的 现在你又临阵脱逃了? |
[01:28] | Is this a mistake? | 这是不是一个错误? |
[01:29] | Don’t you think you should have | 你不觉得你应该 |
[01:30] | asked yourself that question before we got here, Chim? | 在我们来这里之前问自己这个问题吗? 奇米 |
[01:32] | I’m supposed to be buying a ring for Maddie, | 我应该去给麦迪买一枚戒指的 |
[01:35] | and I keep thinking about Tatiana. | 我一直在想塔蒂亚娜 |
[01:36] | You remember how terribly that went? | 你还记得那次有多糟糕吗? |
[01:38] | Why would I put myself in this situation again? | 我为什么要让自己再次陷入那种境地? |
[01:40] | – It’s like I got PTSD. – First of all, | – 就像是我得了创伤后应激障碍 – 首先 |
[01:42] | Maddie is not Tatiana. | 麦迪不是塔蒂亚娜 |
[01:44] | And you are not the same person you were back then. | 而你已经不是当年的你了 |
[01:47] | When you asked Tatiana to marry you, | 当你向塔蒂亚娜求婚时 |
[01:49] | it was for the wrong reasons. | 你想的理由是错误的 |
[01:51] | You were looking for something, | 你是在寻找什么 |
[01:52] | you were trying to create something special. | 你想创造一些特别的东西 |
[01:54] | But with Maddie, you already have that. | 但和麦迪在一起 你就已经拥有了 |
[01:56] | What if this isn’t something that she doesn’t even want? | 如果这不是她不想要的怎么办? |
[01:59] | You two still haven’t talked about this | 你们两个还没有谈过吗 |
[02:02] | since the accountant thing? | 自从会计的事情之后? |
[02:03] | I thought you said you were gonna discuss it. | 我还以为你说你会讨论它 |
[02:04] | That’s too awkward. | 这太尴尬了 |
[02:06] | If I bring it up now, she’s gonna think | 如果我现在提出来 她会想 |
[02:07] | it’s ’cause that accountant brought it up. | 这还不是因为会计的事提出来的 |
[02:08] | It’s like that guy beat me to the punch. | 好像那家伙比我先发制人一样 |
[02:10] | Or maybe he gave you a perfect opportunity | 或者他给了你一个绝佳的机会去 |
[02:12] | to have an open and honest discussion about marriage. | 对婚姻进行坦诚的讨论 |
[02:16] | I mean, this is gonna sound like a crazy question, but… | 我是说 虽然这听起来有点不可思议 但是 |
[02:20] | how come you haven’t asked her before now? | 你以前怎么没问过她? |
[02:24] | I think I always meant to ask, | 我想我是一直想问 |
[02:26] | but just never seemed like the right time, you know? | 但似乎从来都不是合适的时间 你懂我的意思吧 |
[02:28] | When she was pregnant, | 在她怀孕的时候 |
[02:29] | I didn’t want her to think that was the only reason. | 我不想让她认为是因为怀孕了才这样 |
[02:30] | And she struggled so much after she had Jee, | 自从有了智英之后 她很挣扎 |
[02:32] | that definitely it wasn’t | 那时提起结婚 |
[02:33] | the right time to bring it up then. | 绝对不是合适的时机 |
[02:36] | I don’t know, I guess life just got in the way. | 我不知道 我猜是生活阻碍了我 |
[02:40] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[02:43] | You’re in your own way? | 你阻碍了你自己吗? |
[02:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:48] | But if I don’t ask now, I’m scared that I never will. | 但如果我现在不问 我怕我永远也不会问 |
[02:50] | Hen: Chim, listen, if you’re not sure, | 亨: 奇米 听着 如果你不确定 |
[02:53] | you don’t have to do this. | 你不是非得求婚 |
[02:55] | You don’t have to decide anything right now. | 你没必要现在就做决定 |
[02:59] | No, I love Maddie. | 不 我爱麦迪 |
[03:02] | We have a family together. That’s what I want. | 我们一起组成了一个家庭 这就是我想要的 |
[03:09] | I’m doing it. | 我一定要向她求婚 |
[03:11] | I’m gonna do it! | 我要去求婚了! |
[03:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[03:23] | You know what? I’m gonna take this one. | 这样吧 我就要这个了 |
[03:25] | The trinity engagement ring. Excellent choice. | 三位一体的订婚戒指 很棒的选择 |
[03:28] | I’ll box it up for you. | 我帮你装到盒子里 |
[03:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:35] | I guess we’re having a wedding. | 我想我们要举行婚礼了 |
[03:36] | – All right! | – 好耶! |
[03:44] | Buck: Ho-ho, ho, ho, ho, ho | 巴克: Ho-ho, ho, ho, ho, ho |
[03:48] | Wow. That is a serious rock. Or, rocks. | 哇 好大一颗钻石 我是说好多钻石 |
[03:52] | You sure you should be keeping it here? | 你确定要把它放在这里吗? |
[03:54] | – One of you planning on robbing me? | – 你们中有谁打算打劫我吗? |
[03:55] | I kept it at home, I didn’t want to risk Maddie finding it. | 我把它放在家里的话 我不想冒险让麦迪发现它 |
[03:58] | It’s beautiful, Chim. Congratulations. | 很漂亮 奇姆 恭喜 |
[04:01] | – Thanks, Cap. – Maddie is going to lose it when she sees it. | – 谢谢队长 – 麦迪看到它时会高兴的发疯 |
[04:03] | Hen: And so is Jee-Yun | 亨: 智英也是 |
[04:04] | when she realizes she’s gonna have to get | 等她意识到她以后得去咖啡打工 |
[04:07] | a job slinging lattes to make up for the dent | 因为你拿掉了很大一部分 |
[04:09] | – you made in her college fund. – Ha. Ha. | – 你准备给她的大学基金 – 哈哈 |
[04:11] | I didn’t overspend too much. Not really. | 我没有拿走太多 真的 |
[04:14] | If there was ever an occasion to splurge, Chim, | 如果有机会挥霍 奇姆 |
[04:16] | it’s buying an engagement ring. | 那就是购买订婚戒指 |
[04:18] | Yeah, seriously, this is amazing news. | 是啊 说真的 这个消息太棒了 |
[04:20] | Congratulations. We’re officially gonna be family. | 恭喜 我们要正式成为一家人了 |
[04:23] | – Come here, brother-in-law. – Yes. | – 过来 姐夫 – 好的 |
[04:25] | Yes, very cool. | 是呀 真不错 |
[04:26] | Hey, you know what? I could officiate. | 嘿 你知道吗 我可以主持婚礼 |
[04:28] | Oh, that’d be great, but we haven’t really | 噢 那太好了 但我们还没有真正 |
[04:30] | – even thought about… – Bobby: I’ll check with Athena, | – 开始考虑过… – 巴比: 我去问一下雅典娜 |
[04:32] | but if you wanted to do something on the smaller side, | 但如果你想在小一点的地方办 |
[04:33] | we could host in the backyard. | 可以在我家的后院办 |
[04:34] | Rehearsal dinner or whatever. | 彩排晚宴什么的 |
[04:35] | Ravi: Yeah, are you gonna do | 拉维: 是呀 你会置办 |
[04:36] | any traditional Korean wedding customs? | 有关于传统的韩国婚礼习俗吗? |
[04:37] | You know, when my cousin got married, | 你知道吗 当我表弟结婚时 |
[04:39] | we basically had two very different, | 我们基本上主办了两次非常不同的 |
[04:40] | very elaborate ceremonies. | 非常复杂的仪式 |
[04:41] | Elaborate? I don’t know about that. | 有没有太刻意呢? 我说不好 |
[04:43] | – We haven’t thought a lot… – Buck: And don’t you worry. | – 我们还没考虑太多… – 巴克: 你不用担心 |
[04:45] | We won’t make you pick your best man just yet. | 我们不会现在就让你选择你的伴郎的 |
[04:47] | Mm, I mean, is there even really a question? | 嗯 我的意思是 还有什么问题吗? |
[04:49] | Hen, it’s my sister. | 亨 那是我姐姐 |
[04:50] | – Mm… – Okay, guys, guys. | – 嗯… – 好了 各位 |
[04:53] | I think you all are jumping the gun a bit here. | 我觉得你们都有点过于心急了 |
[04:55] | And you are stressing me out. | 你们让我压力很大 |
[04:57] | I still have to pop the actual question. | 我还得向她求婚呢 |
[04:59] | So, what’s the plan? | 那么 你的计划是什么? |
[05:00] | Buck: Come on, it’s Chim – we know it’s gonna be some | 巴克: 拜托 毕竟是奇米 我们知道肯定会有些 |
[05:02] | grand romantic gesture. | 盛大的浪漫场面 |
[05:04] | Do you remember the guy who proposed while skydiving? | 你还记得那个在跳伞时求婚的人吗? |
[05:07] | Hen: You mean the guy who broke | 亨: 你是说那个摔断全身 |
[05:09] | both femurs and cracked three ribs? | 两根股骨和三根肋骨都裂了的人吗? |
[05:11] | I’m gonna keep this really simple. | 我就弄些简单的 |
[05:13] | So after dinner, | 所以 晚饭后 |
[05:14] | we put Jee to bed, boom! | 我们把智英哄上床睡觉 |
[05:16] | I get down on one knee and I ask her. | 我就单膝跪地问她 |
[05:20] | That’s kind of basic. | 这也太简单了吧 |
[05:21] | No offense. | 没有冒犯的意思 |
[05:22] | What he means is proposals are kind of a thing these days. | 他的意思是现在求婚仪式很流行 |
[05:27] | But hey, you do what you want to do, okay? Just saying, | 但是 按你想的来 好吧 我就是说 |
[05:30] | – it might be an opportunity. – A-a huge opportunity. | – 这可能是个机会 – 一个大机会 |
[05:32] | You know, Maddie deserves something | 你知道的 麦迪值得一些 |
[05:35] | that she’s gonna remember forever. | 她会永远记住的事情 |
[05:36] | You both do. | 你们两都是 |
[05:37] | No, no. You-you cannot propose without a plan. | 不 不 你不能没有计划就求婚 |
[05:41] | Copy that. Got to have a plan. | 知道了 要有一个计划 |
[05:47] | It’s pretty, right? | 很漂亮 对吧? |
[05:50] | You think Mommy’s gonna like it? | 你觉得妈妈会喜欢吗? |
[05:51] | Bobby: I feel like I missed something. | 巴比: 我觉得我错过了什么 |
[05:54] | When did it become “bring your daughter to work” day? | 今天什么时候变成”带女儿上班”的日子了? |
[05:57] | (sighs) Mrs. Lee forgot she had an appointment, | 李太太忘了她有个预约 |
[05:59] | so she had to bring her here. | 所以我只能带她来这里了 |
[06:00] | Maddie should be on her way to pick her up. | 麦迪应该正在来接她的路上了 |
[06:02] | – Well, then, you better put that thing away. – Yeah. | – 那你最好把那东西收起来 – 是的 |
[06:04] | Hey, Cap, were you nervous when you asked Athena to marry you? | 嘿 队长 你向雅典娜求婚时紧张吗? |
[06:08] | Look, before, I proposed to Athena, | 在我向雅典娜求婚之前 |
[06:10] | she asked me to move in, but I, you know, I wasn’t sure. | 她让我搬过去同居 但是 我… 你知道… 我也不确定 |
[06:13] | Not because of her, | 不是因为她 |
[06:14] | but because it made me think about the future, | 但因为这件事让我思考未来 |
[06:15] | which I wasn’t in the habit of doing then. | 那时我还不习惯这样子 |
[06:17] | But, once I thought about it, | 但凡我仔细一想 |
[06:19] | I couldn’t imagine a future without her. | 我无法想象没有她的未来 |
[06:20] | It’s like that old saying – when you know, you know. | 就像那句老话 船到桥头自然直 |
[06:23] | It’s not that I don’t know. | 不是我不知道 |
[06:25] | I just don’t want to screw this up. | 我只是不想搞砸了这件事 |
[06:26] | – You’re not gonna screw this up. – Screw what up? | – 你不会搞砸的 – 搞砸什么? |
[06:28] | – Bobby: Hey, Maddie, how are you? – Maddie: Hi. | – 巴比: 嘿 麦迪 – 麦迪:嗨 |
[06:30] | Bobby: Wow, it’s been a while. | Bobby: 哇 好久不见 |
[06:31] | Maddie: Oh, hey, it hasn’t been that long. | 麦迪: 噢 嘿 也没那么久 |
[06:32] | – Hi. – Bobby: Hi. | – 你好 – 巴比: 嗨 |
[06:33] | Well, you got here quick. No traffic? | 你来得真快 路上没有人流堵车吗? |
[06:35] | No, I got very lucky. Hi! | 没有 运气蛮好的 嗨! |
[06:36] | I’m gonna give you two a minute. | 我给你们两一点时间 |
[06:38] | Maddie: Hi. | 麦迪: 嗨 |
[06:39] | I didn’t mean for him to leave his own office. | 我并不是想让他离开自己的办公室呀 |
[06:42] | Hi! How’s my girl doing? | 嗨! 我的女儿怎么样了? |
[06:43] | – (Jee-Yun babbles) – She’s good. Uh… | – 她很好 嗯… |
[06:45] | She didn’t have her nap, so she might be a demon | 她没有午睡 所以她可能在大约一个小时后 |
[06:47] | in about an hour or so, but, uh, she did have lunch. | 变得让人心烦 但是 她确实吃过午饭了 |
[06:50] | Oh, good. Are you hungry? | 噢 好 你饿了吗? |
[06:51] | Not currently. Why? | 现在还不饿 怎么了? |
[06:54] | Maddie: ‘Cause I just thought maybe we could go and get lunch | 麦迪: 因为我想也许我们可以一起去吃个午饭 |
[06:57] | since we didn’t have a chance to talk last night. | 我们昨晚没有机会谈谈 |
[07:00] | Oh… I guess we can take a rain check. | 噢… 我想我们可以改天再说 |
[07:03] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 好吧 抱歉了 |
[07:05] | It’s okay, we’ll just see you at home. | 没事的 我们回家见 |
[07:06] | Yeah, see you at home. | 好的 回家见 |
[07:09] | Shouldn’t you be getting out there? | 你不应该出去了吗? |
[07:12] | Yeah, I’m just waiting for you. | 是啊 我只是在等你 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:17] | All right, well… | 好 那… |
[07:18] | – Bye, Daddy. (chuckling) – Bye. | – 再见 爸爸 – 再见 |
[07:20] | We’ll see you later. | 那一会儿见 |
[07:21] | – Okay. Bye. – Okay. Bye. | – 好的 拜拜 – 好的 再见 |
[07:24] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[07:26] | See you. | 回头见 |
[07:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:38] | Are you sure that that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗? |
[07:39] | You should have really left it in a locker or something. | 你真的应该把它放在储物柜里之类的地方 |
[07:41] | I didn’t have time. Maddie was right there. | 我没时间 麦迪就在那里 |
[07:44] | I’m worried she’s gonna start suspecting something. | 我担心她会起疑心 |
[07:46] | Relax, she’s fine. I ran interference for you. | 放轻松 她没事 我帮你打了掩护 |
[07:50] | Yeah, that wasn’t awkward at all. | 是啊 那真是一点都不尴尬 |
[07:52] | So… what about a nice romantic hot air balloon? | 所以…一个漂亮浪漫的热气球怎么样? |
[07:57] | No. Never ends well. | 不行 不会有好结局的 |
[07:59] | I could charter a boat at the marina, | 我可以在码头租一条船 |
[08:02] | take her on a sunset cruise. | 带她来一次日落巡航之旅 |
[08:04] | You guys do realize you’re just pitching potential calls? | 你们知道你们这是在推销潜在的出警任务吗? |
[08:07] | What about a flash mob? | 整个快闪族呢? |
[08:09] | That’s fun, she’ll never see it coming. | 蛮有趣的 她绝对想不到 |
[08:12] | That’s too public. Your sister would hate that. | 那太招摇了 你姐姐不会喜欢的 |
[08:14] | I’m with her on that. | 我同意她的看法 |
[08:15] | Why would you want to invite a bunch of strangers | 你为什么要邀请一群陌生人 |
[08:18] | into your moment? | 进入你们的美好时刻? |
[08:18] | So what about you and Karen? Who asked who? | 那么你和凯伦呢? 是谁先开的口求婚呢? |
[08:21] | Well, we both asked. | 好吧 我们都开口了 |
[08:23] | We went on a weekend getaway, spur of the moment- | 我们周末去度假了 一时冲动决定的 |
[08:26] | – I had a ring and everything. | – 我准备了一枚戒指和所有我能够操办的 |
[08:27] | It turns out, so did she. | 结果原来她也准备好了 |
[08:29] | We were both plotting to propose that weekend. | 我们都计划在那个周末求婚 |
[08:33] | So we did. | 所以我们做到了 |
[08:33] | Couldn’t ask for a clearer sign | 不需要任何清楚的指示 |
[08:35] | that you two are meant to be together. | 你们两个注定要在一起 |
[08:36] | (sighs),I had a pretty clear sign, too. | 我也有很明显的指示 |
[08:39] | Shannon got pregnant. | 香农怀孕了 |
[08:40] | When she told me the news, I said, “We should get married.” | 当她告诉我这个消息时 我说:”我们应该结婚了” |
[08:44] | I barely even asked. | 我几乎没有问 |
[08:45] | But you said I got to have a plan. | 但你们说我必须有一个计划 |
[08:47] | Proposals are a whole thing, right? | 求婚是一件很重要的事情 对吧? |
[08:49] | So is riling you up, Chim. | 逗你发火也是 奇姆 |
[08:51] | Chim, just remember what I told you. | 奇姆 记住我跟你说过的话 |
[08:53] | No matter what you decide to do, | 不管你决定做什么 |
[08:54] | she’s gonna love it and she’s gonna say yes. | 她会喜欢的 她会答应的 |
[08:56] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[08:57] | It doesn’t have to be a big over-the-top production. | 不一定是搞一些大场面 |
[09:01] | Don’t overthink it. And don’t listen to Eddie. | 不要想太多 别听埃迪的 |
[09:06] | ♪ I want to know ♪ | ♪ 我想知道 ♪ |
[09:08] | ♪ Will you marry me? ♪ | ♪ 你愿意嫁给我吗? ♪ |
[09:12] | Yes, Mr. Osbourne, | 是的 奥斯本先生 |
[09:13] | I know we wanted to publish the new article tonight, | 我知道我们今晚想发表新文章的 |
[09:15] | but as you know, our cloud server crashed | 但如你所知 我们的云服务器崩溃了 |
[09:18] | and I lost all my earlier drafts. | 我丢失了所有早期的草稿 |
[09:21] | No, I don’t know why it crashed. | 不 我也不知道服务器会崩溃了 |
[09:24] | I don’t work in I.T.! | 我不在I.T.部门工作 |
[09:28] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[09:30] | I am so sorry for being short. | 很抱歉时间这么赶 |
[09:33] | First thing tomorrow? | 明早第一件事是交稿? |
[09:36] | Yes, I can make that happen. Mm-hmm. | 是的 我可以做到 嗯嗯 |
[09:39] | – And thank you so much for being understanding. – (line beeps) | – 非常感谢你的理解 |
[09:43] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[09:50] | What? | 什么? |
[09:55] | Oh. | 干 |
[10:15] | Come on, Molly. You got this. | 来吧 莫莉 你能办到的 |
[10:54] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:55] | What the hell was that about? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[10:58] | Okay, not helpful. | 好吧 没有帮助 |
[11:00] | Stress causes everything. | 压力导致一切 |
[11:24] | 呼叫者: 我的牙… 我被它们噎住了 | |
[11:29] | All right, let’s get in there. | 好了 让我们进去看看 |
[11:32] | Looks like she’s still breathing, | 看起来她还有呼吸 |
[11:35] | airways may not be completely compromised. | 气道可能并没有完全堵塞 |
[11:37] | Let’s get her in position for abdominal thrusts. | 让我们给她的腹部一些冲击 |
[11:45] | Hen: Nothing. | 亨: 没出来 |
[11:46] | Whatever is in there must be small. | 里面的东西一定很小 |
[11:48] | We got to take a look. | 我们得好好看看 |
[11:50] | Here, here. Let’s have you sit. | 来 过来 这里坐下 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:53] | – All right. – (coughing) | – 好了 |
[11:55] | Ooh. That is not good. | 噢 看上去不太好 |
[11:58] | Oh. (exhales) | 噢 |
[11:59] | My teeth are… (coughs), Are they gone? | 我的牙齿… 它们都掉了吗? |
[12:02] | Um, doesn’t look like it, | 嗯… 看起来不像 |
[12:04] | but there’s definitely something going on in there. | 但里面肯定是有些什么东西 |
[12:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:07] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:10] | Let’s see here. | 让我看看这里 |
[12:11] | (groans),Open wide for me. | 张大嘴 |
[12:17] | There’s some bleeding of the soft palate. | 软腭有点出血 |
[12:19] | Hand me a pair of forceps, Chim. | 给我拿把镊子 奇姆 |
[12:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:32] | Oh, yeah, that’s definitely not a tooth. | 哦 那绝对不是一颗牙齿 |
[12:35] | Maybe a tonsil stone. | 可能是扁桃体结石 |
[12:37] | A what? | 一个什么? |
[12:39] | Small calcified masses | 小钙化块 |
[12:40] | that are produced by, you guessed it, the tonsils. | 你猜对了 它是由扁桃体产生的 |
[12:43] | (raspy voice): So, I’m not losing my teeth? | 所以说我没有掉牙了? |
[12:45] | Nope. Just some little lumps of bacteria | 没有 只是一些小的细菌块 |
[12:48] | that form due to accumulated mucus, food and debris | 由于唾液的积累,食物和食物碎屑而形成的 |
[12:51] | that gets stuck back there. | 会堆积在那里 |
[12:52] | Hence the trademark smell. | 因此味道才会特别大 |
[12:54] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[12:56] | Easy does it, that might be another one. | 小心点 可能还有一些 |
[13:02] | – Molly: Ugh. – Chimney: Ugh. – Hen: All right, | – 莫莉: 呃 – 奇姆: 呃 – 亨: 好吧 |
[13:04] | let’s-let’s take another look in there. | 让我们再好好的看看里面 |
[13:05] | Seems like your mouth is cooking up a whole batch. | 感觉你的嘴里在生产出一大堆结石 |
[13:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | Please forgive me, but I need this. | 不好意思 但我必须得戴上口罩 |
[13:15] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[13:17] | Let’s get these guys out. | 让我们把这些东西弄出来 |
[13:20] | Bobby: Dispatch, please be advised | 巴比: 指挥中心请注意 |
[13:21] | we have a patient who’s gonna be in need of emergency | 我们有一个病人需要在 |
[13:24] | ear, nose and throat services at Midtown United Hospital. | 中城联合医院的耳鼻喉科接受紧急治疗 |
[13:27] | Ma’am, let’s get you on this gurney. | 女士 让我们把你放在轮床上吧 |
[13:28] | Molly: Hospital? | 莫莉: 去医院吗? |
[13:29] | That’s a hard no. | 这很难不让我拒绝 |
[13:31] | That’s not a yes-or-no question. | 这可不是一个你能决定的问题 |
[13:32] | It’s a no. | 答案就是不去 |
[13:33] | I can’t subject anyone else to this halitosis from hell. | 我不能让其他人遭受这么大的口臭味 |
[13:38] | I’ll go to the dentist in the morning. | 我明早就去看牙医 |
[13:39] | Oh, your dentist’s not qualified to handle this. | 你的牙医没有办法处理这个了 |
[13:42] | Your tonsils are still bleeding from the stones. | 你的扁桃体因为结石的抽出还在流血 |
[13:44] | Hen: You could accidentally inhale the blood | 亨: 你可能会不小心吸入血液 |
[13:45] | which causes aspiration pneumonia. | 从而引起吸入性肺炎 |
[13:48] | That’s when you choke on your own blood | 到时你会被自己的血呛到 |
[13:51] | and cause infection, | 并引起感染 |
[13:52] | which also creates a lot of mucus, right, Cap? | 这也会产生很多粘液 对吧 队长? |
[13:54] | Oh, excessive amounts of mucus. | 过多的粘液 |
[13:56] | Hen: Then there’s respiratory failure, followed by death. | 亨: 然后是呼吸衰竭 之后便是死亡 |
[13:59] | Which is way more serious than bad breath. | 这可比难闻的口臭味严重多了 |
[14:06] | Line is set. | 导管已经插入 |
[14:07] | Go ahead and switch on the pump, Chim. | 打开抽吸泵吧 奇姆 |
[14:15] | What if she says no? | 如果她拒绝怎么办? |
[14:17] | – Who? – Maddie. | – 谁? – 麦迪 |
[14:19] | Everyone keeps telling me that she’s gonna say yes, | 每个人都告诉我她会答应求婚这事 |
[14:22] | no matter how I do it, but that’s not a given. | 不管我怎么做 但这事没人能够既定 |
[14:24] | Why would she say no? | 她为什么要拒绝? |
[14:25] | Maybe because of her history. | 也许是因为她前夫的经历吧 |
[14:27] | Has she been married before? | 她以前结过婚吗? |
[14:28] | Yeah, she was. | 是的 她以前结过婚 |
[14:31] | And it wasn’t a good one. | 还是一个大烂人 |
[14:32] | With everything,Maddie’s been through, | 麦迪经历的这一切 |
[14:34] | she has every reason to say | 她有充分的理由说 |
[14:35] | she’s not ready to get married again. | 她还没准备好再次结婚 |
[14:37] | Or as Molly put it, a hard no. | 或者正如莫莉所说 就是不要 |
[14:39] | Hen: If she says no-which she won’t- | 亨: 如果她拒绝了 或许她不会 |
[14:41] | then you just don’t get married. | 那你们就别结婚了 |
[14:43] | Everything stays the same. | 到头来一切都不一样 |
[14:44] | But what if that’s not what I want? | 但如果那不是我想要的呢? |
[14:45] | What you want is important, too. | 你想要的也很重要 |
[14:48] | Okay, you should really not be talking right now. | 好吧 你现在真的不应该再说话了 |
[14:53] | Chimney: I was wrong. | 奇姆: 我错了 |
[14:55] | I don’t think this was a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[14:57] | I can’t handle, Maddie turning me down. | 我受不了 麦迪的拒绝 |
[14:59] | Chim… | 奇姆… |
[15:00] | I’m not doing it. | 我不想这么做了 |
[15:02] | Ring’s going back tomorrow. Wedding’s off. | 明天就去退回婚戒 婚礼也不办了 |
[15:04] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[15:16] | Was I wrong? | 我错了吗? |
[15:17] | – He’s spiraling, right? – Buck: Spiraling? | – 他正在失控的盘旋 是吧? – 巴克:盘旋? |
[15:20] | Fighter jets spiral when they lose control going Mach 1. | 战斗机会在失去控制时以一马赫的速度盘旋上升 |
[15:24] | Chimney’s headed straight into a wall at Mach 10. | 奇米以十马赫的速度撞向墙壁 |
[15:27] | You, you got to help me talk him down. | 你 你得帮我劝一下他啊 |
[15:30] | Hen: I don’t know. | 亨: 我不知道 |
[15:31] | Maybe it’s better off if we stay out of it. | 也许我们都不插手才是最好的 |
[15:34] | Uh, since when? No, come on. | 额…谁说的? 不是 |
[15:36] | We just-we have to make him realize | 我们得 我们得让他意识到 |
[15:38] | he’s putting too much pressure on himself. | 他给自己太大压力了 |
[15:40] | – You know how he is. – Which is why | – 你知道他是什么样的 – 这就是为什么 |
[15:42] | I’m suggesting that we try the hands-off approach. | 我建议我们不要尝试去干涉 |
[15:45] | Let him come to whatever decision he’s gonna come to | 让他做出他将要做出的任何决定 |
[15:49] | on his own. | 靠他自己的决定 |
[15:51] | Uh… I mean, there’s only one right decision. | 额…我的意思是 只有一个正确的决定 |
[15:54] | He proposes, she says yes, | 就是他求婚 她答应 |
[15:57] | it turns into the best decision either of them have ever made. | 这才会变成他们做过的最好的决定 |
[16:00] | If he gets there. | 如果他能想通 |
[16:01] | We’ll just have to | 我们只需要 |
[16:03] | – wait and see how it plays out. – How it plays out? | – 等等 看看结果如何 – 结果如何? |
[16:10] | Wait a minute-you don’t want to get involved | 等等 你不想插手 |
[16:12] | ’cause you don’t want him to marry Maddie. | 因为你不想让他嫁给麦迪 |
[16:15] | Hen, how can you even think that? | 亨 你怎么能这么想呢? |
[16:17] | After everything they’ve been through? | 在他们经历了这一切之后? |
[16:19] | How far they’ve come. | 他们好不容易走到了一起 |
[16:20] | Do you remember where they were a year ago? | 你还记得一年前他们的处境吗? |
[16:22] | I do. | 我知道 |
[16:23] | Maddie was gone, | 麦迪走了 |
[16:24] | and Chimney was raising, Jee-Yun alone. | 奇米在独自一人照顾智英 |
[16:27] | Maddie was going through a lot, and you know that. | 麦迪经历了很多 你知道的 |
[16:30] | I know. She was sick. | 我知道 那时她病了 |
[16:34] | And I know that was… that was terrifying | 而且我知道 那件事对于她来说 |
[16:37] | and overwhelming for her | 有多可怕和难以承受 |
[16:38] | but the choice she made gutted Chimney. | 但她做出的选择几乎摧毁了奇米 |
[16:41] | – And he forgave her. – Of course he did. | – 但是他原谅了她 – 他当然会原谅她 |
[16:43] | ‘Cause he loves her. | 因为他爱她 |
[16:44] | And she deserves to have her happily ever after. | 并且她也值得从此拥有幸福的生活 |
[16:48] | Why is this always about what Maddie deserves? | 为什么总是要考虑这是不是麦迪应得的? |
[16:52] | And what’s best for her? | 什么对她最好? |
[16:53] | What about what Chimney deserves? | 那么奇米呢 奇米得到了什么? |
[16:55] | They both deserve to be happy. | 他们都值得开心幸福 |
[16:57] | (sighs),You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[17:00] | – You’re absolutely right. – No, don’t do that. | – 你说的非常对 – 不 不要这样子 |
[17:03] | You’re still blaming Maddie. | 你还在责怪麦迪 |
[17:04] | I’m not blaming her. | 我不是在责怪她 |
[17:07] | All I’m saying is that their relationship | 我只想说他们的关系 |
[17:09] | has been one trauma after the other from the beginning. | 从一开始就是一个接一个的创伤 |
[17:12] | Maybe they both need to, to heal from that | 也许他们都需要从中治愈 |
[17:15] | before jumping into marriage. | 在正式步入婚姻之前 |
[17:17] | What do you think the last year has been for them? | 你认为去年对他们来说是什么? |
[17:19] | Then why is Chimney freaking out the way he is? | 那为什么奇米会像现在这样焦虑? |
[17:21] | What do you mean? It’s Chimney… (stammers) | 什么意思? 奇米就是… |
[17:23] | Look, I-I know that we love to give him a hard time | 听着 我知道我们都喜欢逗他玩 |
[17:26] | because it’s fun to watch | 因为看着他着急的样子 |
[17:28] | Chimney spiral, but in this case, | 特别有趣 但这次 |
[17:30] | I think that anxiety is coming from a very real place– | 我认为他的焦虑是来自于 |
[17:35] | fear. | 害怕 |
[17:37] | And he may not be able to voice it, but I am. | 他可能无法表达出来 但我可以 |
[17:41] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[17:43] | And I don’t want to see him get hurt. | 我不想看到他受伤 |
[17:47] | Again. | 再一次 |
[18:00] | Mom, you said we were going to the bookstore. | 妈妈 你说我们要去书店的 |
[18:03] | I don’t think this is the way. | 我不认为这边是前往书店的 |
[18:05] | (sighs), The bookstore’s last, baby. | 书店在最后一站 宝贝 |
[18:08] | Whatever we buy there always weighs a ton. | 我们在书店买一大堆的书是很重的 |
[18:08] | I’m strong. | 我很有力气的 |
[18:09] | Yes, my little man, you are very strong. | 是的 我的小家伙 你很有力气的 |
[18:12] | Oh, my gosh. Hold on. | 我的天 稍等 |
[18:14] | Watch your step. (sighs) | 小心台阶 |
[18:16] | So, um, I guess we’re just gonna forget that I need new shoes? | 所以 嗯 我想我们就忘了我需要新鞋的事? |
[18:20] | – I did not forget. – You forget everything, Mom. | – 我没忘 – 老妈你总是健忘 |
[18:23] | Okay, check the attitude, young lady. | 行吧 但是态度好一点哦 小姑娘 |
[18:25] | – I’m hungry. -Oh. Okay, great idea, Jayden. | – 我饿了 – 哦 好的 好主意 杰登 |
[18:29] | Time for a snack. Let’s go. | 该吃点心了 我们走吧 |
[18:30] | Everyone just, here, here. Come park it here. | 每个人都过来吧 在这里歇会 |
[18:33] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[18:35] | Mom’s gonna grab us some… | 妈妈要给你们买点… |
[18:38] | Pretzels. Perfect. | 椒盐脆饼 完美 |
[18:40] | Okay, carbs. | 好的 碳水啊 |
[18:42] | – Cinnamon raisin for me. – I want a big one. | – 我要肉桂葡萄干味的 – 我想要一个大的 |
[18:45] | Okay, I’m not taking orders. They’re pretzels. | 好吧 但我不是服务员 这椒盐脆饼 |
[18:48] | Sort of a metaphor for my entire existence. | 有点像我的生话写照啊 |
[18:50] | – (giggling) – Okay… | – 好吧 |
[18:52] | Hey, at least see if they have gluten-free! | 嘿 至少看看他们有没有不含麸质的! |
[18:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:58] | Hi. (chuckles) | 你好 |
[19:00] | Um, can I please get | 额 我要点 |
[19:02] | four pretzels and four lemonades. | 四个椒盐脆饼和四杯柠檬汁 |
[19:07] | Oh, and can you make one of them gluten-free? | 还有 其中一个要不含麸质的 |
[19:09] | The pretzel, not the lemonade. | 椒盐脆饼 不是柠檬汁 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | Okay. All right. | 好的 行了 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | Okay. Some mustard… | 好的 拿一些芥末酱 纸巾 |
[19:28] | My kids are messy. (chuckles) | 免得孩子们吃的乱乱的 |
[19:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:31] | Okay, pretzels and lemonade… | 行了 椒盐脆饼和柠檬汁… |
[19:35] | Yum, yum. | 好好吃 |
[19:36] | That’s a balance trick. | 还得会一些平衡技巧 |
[19:38] | GF for Scarlett | 没有麸质的给斯嘉丽 |
[19:40] | and Evelyn, | 这个是伊芙琳的 |
[19:41] | and w–? Where’s Jayden? | 还有… 杰登去哪里了? |
[19:43] | – I’m sure he’s around here. Let’s find him. – Jay… | – 我很确定他刚才就在附近 让我们找一下他 – 杰… |
[19:46] | – Hey, Jayden? – Jayden? | – 嘿 杰登? – 杰登? |
[19:47] | – Evelyn: Jayden? – Jayden? | – 伊芙琳: 杰登? – 杰登? |
[19:49] | Jayden! Where did he go? | 杰登! 他哪去了? |
[19:52] | – I don’t know. – I’m sure he’s hiding somewhere. | – 我不知道 – 我想他肯定躲在某处 |
[19:53] | – It’s fine. Jayden. – Jayden! | – 没关系 杰登 – 杰登! |
[19:55] | – Evelyn: Jayden. -Scarlett: Jayden. – Jayden. | – 伊芙琳: 杰登 – 思嘉: 杰登 – 杰登 |
[19:58] | Jayden! Where did he go? | 杰登! 他去哪了啊? |
[20:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:03] | (panting): Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[20:05] | No. | 不 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | His name is Jayden. | 他的名字叫杰登 |
[20:25] | Jayden Baker. Oh, God. | 杰登·贝克 天哪 |
[20:27] | He’s gone. He’s just gone, he’s… | 他失踪了 他刚刚不见了 他… |
[20:29] | – How long ago was this? – It couldn’t have been more than | – 这是多久以前的事? – 应该不可能超过 |
[20:32] | three minutes or five? (stammers) I don’t know! | 三分钟或是五分钟? 我不知道! |
[20:33] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述一下他的体貌特征吗? |
[20:35] | He’s four and a half. | 他四岁半 |
[20:36] | He has blonde hair. | 他有一头金发 |
[20:37] | Blue jeans and a green jacket. | 穿着一条蓝色牛仔裤和一件绿色夹克 |
[20:39] | He’s just a little baby. Jayden! | 他还是个小孩子 杰登! |
[20:41] | Help is on the way. What is your name, ma’am? | 我们已经派人过去了 这位女士你叫什么名字呢? |
[20:43] | My name is Candice. | 我的名字是坎迪斯 |
[20:45] | Candice, can you retrace your steps to where you last saw him? | 坎迪斯 你能回想一下上次见到他是在什么地方吗? |
[20:47] | I wasn’t here. I, uh… | 我不在他身旁 我 额… |
[20:49] | I left him with my daughters | 我把他和我的女儿们留在一起了 |
[20:50] | at the food court and when,I came back, he was just… | 就在美食广场 等我回来的时候 他就… |
[20:53] | He was just… he was gone! | 他就…他就不见了! |
[20:55] | Oh, my God. Did he– | 我的天 他有没有… |
[20:57] | Did he talk to any-anyone? | 他有没有和什么人说过话…任何人? |
[20:58] | – Any strangers or anything? – No strangers, no strangers. | – 有陌生人或者别的什么吗? – 没有陌生人 |
[21:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:05] | – Evelyn: Jayden! – Scarlett: Jayden! | – 伊芙琳:杰登! – 思嘉: 杰登! |
[21:07] | Oh, my God. My husband. | 噢 天哪 我的老公 |
[21:11] | We’re getting divorced, | 我们要离婚了 |
[21:12] | and he’s disputing custody. | 他正在争夺孩子们的监护权 |
[21:13] | I have a priority one, missing child | 我有一个紧急案件 一个孩子 |
[21:16] | at Golden Valley Mall. | 在金谷购物中心失踪 |
[21:17] | Possible parental kidnapping. | 可能是被家长绑架 |
[21:18] | Candice, what’s your husband’s name | 坎迪斯 你丈夫叫什么名字 |
[21:20] | and where does he work? | 他在哪里工作? |
[21:21] | We’re gonna try and contact him. | 我们会试着联系他 |
[21:22] | Timothy Baker. He’s at Elliot/Wexler. | 蒂莫西·贝克 他在埃利奥特&韦克斯勒 |
[21:26] | It’s a law firm in Century City. | 世纪城的一家律师事务所上班 |
[21:28] | Josh: Linda, find the father. | 乔什: 琳达 找到父亲 |
[21:29] | All right, everybody, listen up. | 好了 大家听好了 |
[21:32] | Okay, just… go. | 好吧 就…快去找找 |
[21:33] | – Just go look in every store. – Jayden! | – 去每家商店看看 – 杰登! |
[21:35] | Jayden! | 杰登! |
[21:40] | Critical Missing. | 紧急失踪案件 |
[21:41] | Anyone get a 911 call | 任何人有接到 |
[21:43] | from the mall, about a found child | 从商场打来的报警电话 称看到了一个孩子 |
[21:45] | or suspicious activity, | 或可疑活动 |
[21:46] | shout it out ASAP. | 马上上报 |
[21:48] | Send all the units you can. | 派出所有的小组 |
[21:55] | 727-L-30, arriving at south entrance. | 727-L-30警员 到达南入口 |
[21:58] | Alert other units to form a perimeter | 提醒其他单位小组 |
[22:01] | at other entrances. On my mark, | 在其他入口处围起队线 听我的命令 |
[22:03] | they will work their way in. | 他们就会进来 |
[22:05] | Copy that, 727-L-30. | 收到 727-L-30警员 |
[22:07] | Oh, my God. Go in and try the candy store. | 我的天哪 进去糖果店试试 |
[22:10] | – Evelyn: Okay. – Candice: Jayden! | – 伊芙琳: 好的 – 坎迪斯: 杰登! |
[22:11] | What-what… what if he took him? | 什-什么 如果他把孩子带走了怎么办? |
[22:14] | What if someone else did? | 如果别人带走了他怎么办? |
[22:17] | He could be anywhere. There’s… | 他可能在任何地方 这里… |
[22:20] | There’s so many people. (panting) | 这里有这么多人 |
[22:22] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能会待在任何地方 |
[22:24] | We’re going to focus on what we know, | 我们要专注于我们现在所知的情况 |
[22:25] | which is that the police should be landing now. | 也就是说 警察现在应该要到现场了 |
[22:26] | – He’s not out there. – No? Oh, God. | – 他不在这里 – 不在吗? 天哪 |
[22:29] | Nothing. Nothing. | 不在 不在 |
[22:30] | – Athena: Candice? – Oh, God. | – 雅典娜: 坎迪斯? – 哦 天 |
[22:32] | They’re here. They’re here. They’re here. | 他们到了 他们到这里了 他们在这边了 |
[22:33] | Maddie: I’m gonna keep you | 麦迪: 我需要你保持通话 |
[22:34] | on the line while I contact the other officers. | 当我在线联系其他警员时 |
[22:37] | Athena: Make way. | 雅典娜: 让路 |
[22:38] | Candice, I’m Sergeant Grant. | 坎迪斯 我是格兰特警司 |
[22:41] | Does your son have a favorite store? | 你儿子有喜欢的商店吗? |
[22:43] | – Any place that he’d want to go? – I’m not sure. | – 任何他想去的地方吗? – 我不确定 |
[22:45] | We’ve been here for hours. He could be anywhere. | 我们已经在这里几个小时了 他可能在任何地方 |
[22:47] | Maddie: 727-L-30, | 麦迪: 727-L-30警员 |
[22:48] | additional units are in position. | 其他小组已就位 |
[22:50] | Athena: Copy, dispatch. Send them toward us. | 雅典娜: 收到调度 把他们派到我们这里来 |
[22:52] | My officers are moving | 我的警员们正在移动 |
[22:54] | – to meet them. – Maddie: Candice, | – 去和他们对接 – 麦迪: 坎迪斯 |
[22:56] | we’ve located your husband. | 我们聊系到你丈夫了 |
[22:58] | – He’s at work, and he’s been there all morning. – Oh, my God. | – 他在工作 他一整个早上都在那里 – 天哪 |
[23:00] | Then what could have happened to my baby? | 那我的孩子出什么事了? |
[23:02] | Maddie: Let’s stay focused on the search. | 麦迪: 让我们把注意力保持在搜索中 |
[23:04] | The police on converging on your location. | 警察正在前往现场 |
[23:06] | – Athena: What’d you find? – Officer: We got nothing. | – 雅典娜: 你有发现什么吗? – 警员:我们什么都没有找到 |
[23:08] | – Anything? – Negative, ma’am. Uh-uh. Nothing. | – 任何事物? – 没有 长官 什么都没有 |
[23:11] | Have you-? Please help me. Please help me. | 你可以? 拜㧌请帮帮我 请帮帮我 |
[23:13] | No, no, no. No, no. Don’t go there. | 不 不 不 别崩溃 |
[23:15] | – Please help me. – Don’t go there. | – 请帮帮我 – 别难过了 |
[23:16] | Just breathe. Just breathe. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[23:18] | – (sobbing) – It’s okay. | – 不会出事的 |
[23:20] | I don’t suppose this mall has a public address system? | 我想这个商场没有公共广播系统吧? |
[23:22] | Only music, and there’s no access for voice. | 只能播放音乐 无法播放语音 |
[23:24] | Maddie, I have a gentleman on the line who’s at the mall. | 麦迪 有一位先生在商场打电话过来 |
[23:27] | Says he saw a boy wandering alone in the food court. | 说他看到一个男孩独自在美食广场闲逛 |
[23:30] | I’m showing seven calls total from the mall. | 我展示了来自商场的七通电话 |
[23:31] | Dispatcher: Similar call over here! | 调度员: 我也有类似的电话 过来看一下! |
[23:33] | Maddie: We don’t need a public address system. | 麦迪: 我们不需要公共广播系统 |
[23:35] | 727-L-30 727-L-30, | |
[23:36] | be advised, there is no public address system, | 请注意 这里没有公共广播系统 |
[23:39] | but we’re gonna crowdsource one. | 但我们可以找群众帮忙 |
[23:41] | We need everyone down there to get very loud. | 我们需要在商场底层的每个人都大声点 |
[23:44] | Athena: Everyone, we’re going to need your help. | 雅典娜: 各位 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[23:47] | Jayden! | 杰登! |
[23:49] | All: Jayden! Jayden! | 所有人: 杰登! 杰登! |
[23:51] | (chanting): Jayden! Jayden! | 杰登! 杰登! |
[23:54] | Jayden! Jayden! Jayden! Jayden! | 杰登! 杰登! 杰登! 杰登! |
[24:00] | Jayden! | 杰登! |
[24:01] | Jayden! Jayden! | 杰登! 杰登! |
[24:03] | (muffled): Jayden! Jayden! Jayden! | 杰登! 杰登! 杰登! |
[24:07] | Jayden! | 杰登! |
[24:09] | Jayden! Jayden! | 杰登! 杰登! |
[24:12] | Jayden! | 杰登! |
[24:13] | Jayden! Jayden! | 杰登! 杰登! |
[24:16] | – Jayden! – Athena: Candice. | – 杰登! – 雅典娜: 坎迪斯 |
[24:17] | Candice. | 坎迪斯 |
[24:18] | – (gasps) – Jayden! | – 杰登! |
[24:20] | Oh, my God! (crying) | 我的天啊! |
[24:25] | I went to get us dessert. | 我去给我们买甜点了 |
[24:32] | Thank you! | 感谢大家们! |
[24:34] | Thank you! | 谢谢你们! |
[24:48] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[24:49] | – (grunts) – How do you even know it’s in here? | – 你怎么知道它在这里? |
[24:51] | It could be anywhere, in any landfill. | 它有可能在任何地方 任何垃圾填埋场 |
[24:53] | Because… | 因为… |
[24:56] | I’ve got this. | 我有这个 |
[24:58] | And it shows me | 这能告诉我 |
[25:00] | the exact spot to dig. | 确切的挖掘地点 |
[25:03] | This is insane. You’re insane. | 这样太疯了吧 你疯了吧 |
[25:04] | And you’re a bad roommate. | 你是一个糟糕的室友 |
[25:06] | If it was so valuable, | 如果这个东西真的那么值钱 |
[25:07] | you shouldn’t have left it laying around. | 你不应该把它乱放不留在身边 |
[25:09] | (sighs),You idiot. | 你这个傻子 |
[25:10] | I left it laying on the floor next to my desk– | 我把它放在我桌子旁边的地板上 |
[25:14] | that’s where it belongs. | 那就是它所属的地方 |
[25:15] | It’s a hard drive tower. | 这是一个硬盘塔 |
[25:16] | Had my entire life savings on it. | 把我一生的积蓄都存在了里面 |
[25:19] | It wasn’t trash. | 这不是垃圾 |
[25:20] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道呢? |
[25:22] | It was… | 那是… |
[25:24] | Hey, but… There was money on it? | 嘿 但是…那里面有钱吗? |
[25:28] | How much? | 多少? |
[25:30] | Okay, I’m not lifting a finger until you tell me | 好吧 除非你告诉我里面究竟是多少钱 |
[25:31] | – exactly how much. – With the crypto crash | – 否则我是不会动一根手指的 – 随着今年早些时候 |
[25:34] | earlier this year and everything, | 加密货币的崩溃 |
[25:36] | it’s probably worth about four million. | 大概值四百万左右 |
[25:40] | – Dollars?! – Bruce: Give or take. | – 美元?! – 布鲁斯:大概能拿那么多 |
[25:42] | I need the money to self-publish my album. | 我需要钱来自行发行我的专辑 |
[25:44] | Wow. | 哇 |
[25:47] | If you want me to help you look for it, | 如果你要我帮你找 |
[25:48] | – I get a cut. Even split. – (scoffs) | – 我得分一点 五五分 |
[25:51] | – Absolutely not. – Fine. 70-30. | – 绝对不可能 – 那行 七三分 |
[25:53] | – No. – Nate: Okay. | – 不行 – 内特:好 |
[25:55] | If that’s how you’re gonna be, I’ll just go home. | 如果你要这样子的话 我就回家了 |
[25:57] | Hey, wait! | 嘿 等等! |
[26:01] | 75-25. | 我75% 你25% |
[26:06] | Let’s get digging. | 那我们开始挖吧 |
[26:10] | Bruce: Tracker says this way. | 布鲁斯: 追踪器是显示的在这边 |
[26:15] | Bruce. Bruce. It’s time to call it. | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 是时候停下了 |
[26:17] | Come on, don’t go. | 别这样 别走 |
[26:19] | Hey, we’ll do 50-50. | 嘿 我们五五分吧 |
[26:20] | No amount of money is gonna keep me here, okay? | 再多的钱也不能让我留在这里了 好吗? |
[26:22] | This place smells like what, I imagine death smells like. | 这个地方闻起来就如我想象中的死亡的味道 |
[26:25] | Only 50 times worse. | 比那还糟糕50倍 |
[26:26] | And your music sucks. | 而且你的音乐听起来还很烂 |
[26:27] | Nobody is gonna buy your album, okay? | 没有人会买你的专辑好吗? |
[26:29] | I’m-I’m out. I’m out. I’m out. | 我要离开了 我要出去了 我要走了 |
[26:31] | Bruce: Hey, wait! I think I see it! | 布鲁斯: 嘿 等等! 我想我找到了! |
[26:33] | Wait, for real? | 等等 真的吗? |
[26:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:39] | Hey, hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[26:40] | Get out of there. Get out of there. | 离开那里 快点离开那里 |
[26:42] | That ain’t safe! | 那里非常不安全! |
[26:43] | Bruce, Bruce, we’re blown. Let’s go. | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 我们被发现了 快走吧 |
[26:44] | I’ve almost got it! | 我快拿到了! |
[26:45] | That ain’t safe! Get out of there. | 那里不安全! 快点离开那里! |
[26:47] | – Bruce, uh… – Hey, wait, I’ve almost got it. | – 布鲁斯 – 嘿 等等 我快拿到了 |
[26:49] | Get out! Hey, get out of there! | 快点下来! 嘿 快点离开那里! |
[26:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:54] | Ah! | 啊! |
[27:03] | 9-1-1 调度中心: 9-1-1 请问有什么紧急情况? | |
[27:05] | 呼救者: 两个自障刚被埋在维斯塔山谷的垃圾填埋场 快点派人来 | |
[27:15] | Freddy: I tried to warn them for exactly this reason. | 弗雷迪: 我试图警告他们就是因为这个原因 |
[27:18] | People don’t understand how dangerous this thing is. | 人们总是不明白这堆垃圾山有多危险 |
[27:20] | Can you pinpoint where they were, approximately? | 你能确定他们大约在哪里吗? |
[27:22] | One came down the side, | 一个从边上掉下来 |
[27:23] | the other one went right through the middle. | 另一个正好从中间掉下来 |
[27:25] | But the whole damn mountain shifted. | 但是整座该死的垃圾山都塌了下来 |
[27:26] | They’re good and buried. | 他们成功的被活埋了 |
[27:27] | All right, we’re looking for two men. | 好的 我们要找两名男性 |
[27:29] | Eddie, Ravi, I want you in harnesses | 艾迪 拉维 我要你们系好安全带 |
[27:30] | and safety lines – you’re going up top. | 和安全绳 然后上去 |
[27:32] | Hen, Chim, Buck, you’re staying down below, | 亨 奇姆 巴克 你们待在下面 |
[27:34] | searching the perimeter. | 搜索周边 |
[27:36] | Keep your gas masks handy | 把你们的防毒面具放在手边 |
[27:37] | in case any hydrogen sulfide escapes those piles. | 以防任何硫化氢从垃圾堆里飘出 |
[27:39] | – Let’s go. -Copy that. | – 动起来 – 收到 |
[27:48] | LAFD! Can you hear me? | 洛杉矶消防局 你能听到吗? |
[27:50] | LAFD! Is anyone there? | 洛杉矶消防局 有人在里面吗? |
[27:52] | LAFD! | 洛杉矶消防局! |
[27:53] | – LAFD! Can you hear me? – LAFD! | – 洛杉矶消防局的 你们能听到吗? – 洛杉矶消防局 |
[27:55] | We are coming for you! | 我们正在来找你们了! |
[27:57] | I got someone here. | 我这里有人 |
[28:02] | Chimney: Let’s get this cardboard off of him. | 奇米: 让我们把这个纸板从他身上拿下来 |
[28:07] | Oh. Buck. | 哦 巴克 |
[28:13] | Hen: Unconscious. Airways look clear. | 亨: 不省人事 呼吸看起来通畅 |
[28:15] | – Pulse is steady. – BOBBY: All right. | – 脉搏平稳 – 巴比: 好的 |
[28:17] | First let’s get this thing stabilized so it doesn’t move. | 首先让我们把这个东西固定住不要让它乱动 |
[28:19] | Let’s get some cribbing in here. | 给我们拿个支架吧 |
[28:20] | – You got it, Cap! – Chim, Hen, what do we got? | – 明白了 队长! – 奇姆 亨 情况怎么样了? |
[28:22] | This wire’s sliced through the dermis of his arm. | 这根电线穿过了他手臂的皮肤 |
[28:24] | But I’m still getting a distal pulse. | 但我仍然能摸到远端的脉搏 |
[28:26] | We’ll pack him, stabilize him. | 我们给他包扎 稳定他的体征 |
[28:28] | Leave him for the orthopedic surgeon to deal with. | 之后就把他留给整形外科医生处理吧 |
[28:30] | All right, I’ll call it in. | 好的 我来联系 |
[28:34] | Got another wire here, | 这里还有另一根电线 |
[28:35] | partially subsecting the abdomen. | 一部分割开了腹部 |
[28:37] | – We need to remove that. – Yeah. | – 我们得去掉那根线 – 是啊 |
[28:39] | Hen: But we can’t risk the wire moving even a centimeter. | 亨: 但是我们不能冒险让电线移动哪怕一厘米 |
[28:43] | Bruce (weakly): My hard drive… | 布鲁斯: 我的硬盘… |
[28:44] | Sir, sir, try not to move, okay? | 先生 先生 尽量不要动 好吗? |
[28:46] | We’re working on getting you free. | 我们正在努力把你救出来 |
[28:48] | Just stay there. | 呆着别动 |
[28:49] | I had it. Can’t believe I lost it. | 我拿到了 不敢相信我又弄丢了它 |
[28:51] | Sir, if you don’t keep still, you could bleed out internally. | 先生 如果你不保持镇静 你可能会内出血 |
[28:54] | Okay? Just… | 好吗? 只需… |
[28:55] | be still or the only thing you’re gonna loose is your life. | 待着别动 否则你唯一会失去的就是你的生命 |
[29:01] | – Ravi: Cap? – Bobby: Yeah. | – 拉维: 队长? – 巴比: 怎么了 |
[29:03] | There’s a subsurface fire over here. | 这堆垃圾下面起火了 |
[29:06] | Eddie, meet me at Ravi’s location. | 埃迪 在拉维的位置等我 |
[29:08] | Eddie: On my way. | 埃迪: 我来了 |
[29:10] | Bobby: Smith? | 鲍比: 史密斯? |
[29:11] | Go ahead, Cap. | 继续吧 队长 |
[29:12] | You and Quintana get to the truck, | 你和昆塔纳上卡车 |
[29:14] | start loading some hoses with wet water | 打开水闸往水管里放水 |
[29:15] | and be prepared to hit this fire | 并准备好往火里喷水 |
[29:17] | from surface level. | 在地面上灭火 |
[29:18] | Smith: Roger that. | 史密斯: 收到。 |
[29:20] | Nate (muffled): Help! | 内特: 救命! |
[29:22] | I need help! | 我需要帮助! |
[29:23] | – Hey! – Nate: Help! | – 嘿! – 内特: 救命! |
[29:24] | – Help me, please. – BOBBY: Keep talking. | – 请救救我 – 巴比: 保持对话 |
[29:25] | We’ll come to you. We’ll find you. | 我们会来找你 我们会找到你的 |
[29:27] | Nate: Help! | 内特: 救命! |
[29:29] | Nate: Help! I’m over here! | 内特: 救命! 我在这里! |
[29:31] | Cap. Cap, he’s here. | 队长 他在这里 |
[29:32] | Nate: Please, I’m here. | 内特: 拜托 我在这里 |
[29:35] | I’m here! | 我在这! |
[29:37] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[29:38] | I’m Ravi. We’re gonna get you out of there. | 我是拉维 我们会把你救出去的 |
[29:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[29:41] | Nate. But please, hurry! | 内特 但 请快点! |
[29:43] | Are you hurt, Nate? | 你有受伤吗 内特? |
[29:44] | I-I don’t think so. | 我觉得应该没有 |
[29:45] | Just, just stuck. And very, very hot. | 只是 只是被卡在了这堆垃圾里 而且非常非常热 |
[29:52] | Eddie: That fire is right underneath him. | 埃迪: 那团火就在他下面 |
[29:53] | Yeah, with plenty of fuel to feed it. | 是啊 这里全都是燃料 |
[29:55] | You guys get rigged up- – we’re gonna lower you down | 你们准备好 我们准备把你们用 |
[29:56] | by the aerial ladder. Let’s go. | 云梯放下去 快点行动 |
[29:57] | – Copy. – What about the fire? | – 收到 – 那火怎么办呢? |
[29:59] | Pulling him out is gonna expose it to more oxygen. | 把他拉出来会让它接触到更多的氧气 |
[30:01] | That is a chance we’re gonna have to take. | 这是我们必须抓住的机会 |
[30:03] | We got to get to him before the fire does | 我们必须在火烧起来之前把他拉出来 |
[30:05] | and it looks like it’s not gonna be that long. | 而且现在看起来时间所剩不多了 |
[30:06] | Once you’re down there, | 一旦你们下去 |
[30:07] | we’ll lower a loaded line with wet water, | 我们就会放下装满冷水的水管 |
[30:08] | you can quench everything once he’s out. | 等他一出去 你们就可以灭火了 |
[30:10] | – It’s gonna be close. – Copy that. | – 时间会很短 – 收到 |
[30:12] | You hang tight, Nate. | 你坚持住 内特 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:36] | Eddie: Hey, Nate, | 埃迪: 嘿 内特 |
[30:37] | I’m Firefighter Diaz. | 我是消防员迪亚兹 |
[30:39] | How you holding up? | 你感觉如何? |
[30:41] | – It’s really getting hot. – Eddie: Yeah. | – 这真的很热 – 埃迪: 是啊 |
[30:43] | There’s a fire in the interior of this landfill. | 这个垃圾填埋场内部着火了 |
[30:46] | We’re gonna get you out of here | 我们会带你离开这里 |
[30:48] | before it reaches this area, okay? | 在火烧到这里之前 知道了吗? |
[30:49] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好的 – 行了 |
[30:51] | We’re gonna lift you straight up and out | 我们会直接把你抬起来然后拉出去 |
[30:52] | with this capture strap, all right? | 用这个牵引带将你救出 知道了吗? |
[30:54] | Nate: Oh, hot! | 内特: 哦哦哦 好烫! |
[30:55] | It’s right under me! It’s right under me! | 火快烧到我下面的地方了! 火就在我的下面! |
[30:57] | – All right. We’re almost there. – (yelling) | – 好了 我们快到了 |
[30:58] | I can feel it. Please, hurry. | 我能感觉到火快烧到了 请快点 |
[31:00] | Get me out of here! | 带我离开这里!!! |
[31:03] | We got you, buddy. | 我们抓住你了 伙计 |
[31:07] | Smith: Wet water tank is topped off. | 史密斯: 湿水箱已加满且已盖上 |
[31:11] | – Opening valve. – (water rushing) | – 打开阀门 |
[31:24] | I had it. I had it in my hands. | 我都 我都把它拿在手里了 |
[31:26] | Please, let me go back. | 请让我回去 |
[31:28] | You’re not going anywhere. Except maybe to surgery. | 你哪里也不能去 除了去做手术 |
[31:30] | Nate: Bruce, let it go, man. | 内特: 布鲁斯 放手吧 兄弟 |
[31:32] | No, it’s here. It has to be. | 不 它都在我手里了 我一定要 |
[31:36] | Well, I think it’s gonna stay there. | 好吧 我想它会一直留在那里 |
[31:38] | – Lost to the ages. – Bruce: No. | – 消逝在时间了 – 布鲁斯: 不要 |
[31:40] | A-As soon as I get out of the hospital, we’re coming back. | 我,我一出院 我们就要回来 |
[31:44] | I’m never giving up. I’ll never surrender! | 我永远不会放弃 我绝不投降! |
[31:48] | He really doesn’t take no for an answer, does he? | 他真的接受不了不可能 是吗? |
[31:51] | Nope. | 没错 |
[31:53] | And after all that, he still hasn’t given up hope. | 而在这样的场景之后 他仍然没有放弃希望 |
[31:59] | What the hell was I thinking? I got to propose to her! | 我到底在想什么? 我得向她求婚! |
[32:02] | Great idea. | 好想法 |
[32:06] | Hen: Yep. | 亨: 是..啊! |
[32:07] | Sounds like a perfect plan. | 听起来是个完美的计划 |
[32:24] | I can still smell it. | 我仍然可以闻到 |
[32:27] | It’s, like, burnt in my nose. | 就像在我的鼻子里燃烧一样 |
[32:28] | It’s called phantosmia. | 这叫做幻嗅症 |
[32:30] | The brain recreates smells even when they’re not present. | 即使气味不存在 大脑也会重新产生气味 |
[32:32] | Yeah, I have another name for it. | 是的 但我为它取了别的称谓 |
[32:34] | Great. I’m gonna smell like a garbage dump | 太好了 当我求婚的时候 |
[32:36] | when I pop the question. | 我会闻起来像垃圾场 |
[32:38] | Oh, tonight’s the night? | 噢 是今晚了吗? |
[32:39] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[32:40] | I’m not waiting a minute longer. | 我一分一秒都等不了了 |
[32:41] | I don’t need all the hoopla, | 我不需要有多么的热闹 |
[32:43] | just Maddie and Jee. That’s all I’ll ever need. | 只需麦迪和智英 这就是我所需要的 |
[32:46] | It’s gonna be great. | 这会很棒的 |
[32:48] | And when she sees that ring, | 当她看到那枚戒指时 |
[32:50] | she’ll forget about how you smell. | 她就会忘记你身上的垃圾味 |
[32:52] | Here’s hoping. | 希望如此 |
[32:55] | Eddie: What’s wrong? | 埃迪: 怎么了? |
[32:57] | It’s gone. | 它不见了 |
[33:18] | Chim… | 奇姆… |
[33:19] | It’s not in my office. | 它不在我的办公室 |
[33:20] | And it’s not upstairs. I looked everywhere. | 而且不在楼上 我到处都找了个遍 |
[33:24] | This is crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[33:25] | The last place I had it was in your office. | 我最后一次去的地方是在你的办公室 |
[33:26] | And I had it the whole time after that. | 在那之后它一直都在 |
[33:28] | Ravi: Look, I just want it noted, | 拉维: 听着 我只是想说明 |
[33:30] | for the record, I did say that was probably a bad idea. | 郑重声明 我确实说过这可能是个坏主意 |
[33:33] | Not the time. | 现在不是个好时机说明这个 |
[33:39] | That’s right, you did warn me. | 没错 你警告过我 |
[33:41] | And wouldn’t it be funny to teach me a lesson. | 给我上一课岂不是很有趣 |
[33:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思呢? |
[33:45] | Oh, drop the innocent act, Panikkar. | 哦 放弃无辜的行为 帕尼克卡 |
[33:47] | – You took it. – What?! | – 你拿走了 – 什么?! |
[33:49] | – Yeah. – Why would I take your ring? | – 对啊… – 我为什么要拿你的戒指? |
[33:50] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think you’ve officially lost it, Chim. | 是啊 我想你已经真正的失去了它 奇姆 |
[33:53] | I haven’t lost anything. You people stole it. | 我没有丢失了它 是你们偷了它 |
[33:56] | You said it yourself, you love messing with me. | 你自己也说了 你喜欢惹毛我 |
[33:58] | – Well, mission accomplished. – BOBBY: Chim. | – 那么 任务完成了 – Bobby: 奇姆 |
[34:00] | Take a breath. We would never do that to you. | 喘口气 我们永远不会那样对你的 |
[34:02] | I know you would never do that, Cap. | 我知道你永远不会那么做的 队长 |
[34:04] | These guys probably planned | 这些家伙可能计划 |
[34:06] | this whole little prank and left you out of the loop. | 整这个小恶作剧时把你排除在外了 |
[34:07] | We do it all the time. | 我们一直如此 |
[34:12] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[34:17] | You, uh, having any luck in there? | 你 额… 有什么好的进展吗? |
[34:25] | None. | 没有 |
[34:27] | – And I turned this rig upside down. – Have you? | – 我把这个车翻个了全面 – 你那边呢? |
[34:29] | Or have you just been pretending to search? | 或者你只是假装在找? |
[34:32] | – Don’t start, Buck. – Come on, you took it. | – 别找茬 巴克 – 实话实说吧 是你拿走了它 |
[34:34] | All right? You have motive. | 行 你有动机 |
[34:36] | You don’t want him to marry Maddie. | 你不想让他娶麦迪 |
[34:37] | (scoffs), I expressed a concern. | 我只是表达了我的担忧 |
[34:40] | One that I was hoping would stay between us. | 我希望这是我们之间的秘密 |
[34:43] | Chimney: What’s this here? | 奇米: 这是在干什么? |
[34:44] | Looks to me like two criminals conspiring. | 在我看来就像两个罪犯正在密谋 |
[34:49] | He thinks we took his ring and we’re hiding it. | 他认为我们拿走了他的戒指并且我们把它藏起来了 |
[34:52] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[34:54] | I didn’t have anything to do with it. | 我与这件事没有任何关系 |
[34:59] | I believe you, Buckley. You’re a terrible liar. | 我相信你 巴克利 你是根本不会说谎 |
[35:07] | And then there was Hen. | 然后是亨 |
[35:10] | I did not take that ring. | 我没有拿走那个戒指 |
[35:13] | None of us did. | 我们都没有 |
[35:14] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 我也没那么确定 |
[35:15] | Let’s look at the evidence, shall we? | 让我们看看证据 好吗? |
[35:19] | I left the firehouse with the ring | 我带着戒指离开了消防站 |
[35:20] | and I put in that bag, which you were all witness to. | 我把它放进了那个袋子 你们都看到了这一点 |
[35:22] | The same bag that you all had access to, | 你们都可以使用同一个包 |
[35:25] | but no one with more access than my partner. | 但没有人比我的搭档们更容易拿到 |
[35:30] | It’s always the ones that are closest to you. | 总是那些和你最亲近的人 |
[35:34] | It was you, Fredo. | 是你 弗雷多 |
[35:36] | – You sound like an insane person. – It all adds up. | – 你听起来像个疯子 – 这一切加起来就是 |
[35:39] | You were trying to talk me out of it | 你试图说服我放弃它 |
[35:41] | – at the jewelry store. – No, I wasn’t. | – 在珠宝店里 – 不 我不是这个意思 |
[35:43] | I was asking you the question that any friend would ask– | 我问你的是任何一个朋友都会问的问题 |
[35:47] | “Are you sure?” | “你确定吗?” |
[35:48] | And you’ve been flip-flopping ever since. | 从那之后你就一直在摇摆不定 |
[35:51] | You’re all over the place, Chim. | 你担心很多的事情 奇姆 |
[35:52] | There’s a lot at stake here. | 还要考虑其中的利害关系 |
[35:53] | I have every right to be nervous. | 我完全有理由紧张 |
[35:55] | Maybe your nerves are trying to tell you something. | 也许你的紧张正试图告诉你一些事情 |
[35:57] | Like what? | 像什么? |
[35:58] | Like maybe you shouldn’t be getting married. | 就像也许你不应该结婚 |
[36:03] | Buck, guys, let’s give these two a minute. | 巴克 各位 让我们给他们两个一点时间 |
[36:14] | I don’t know what’s worse. | 我不知道哪个更糟 |
[36:16] | The fact that you actually feel this way, | 实际上 你真的这么认为 |
[36:18] | or that you felt it and you didn’t tell me. | 或者你是这么感觉的 但你没有告诉我 |
[36:21] | I didn’t say anything because, I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我什么都没说 是因为我不想伤害你 |
[36:27] | I’d say that was a fail. | 我想还是伤害到了 |
[36:29] | Chim, listen, I’m-I’m not telling you not to propose. | 奇姆 听着 我不是告诉你不要求婚 |
[36:34] | That’s not what it sounds like. | 听起来可不是这样的 |
[36:36] | I’ll support whatever decision you make. | 无论你做出什么决定 我都会支持你 |
[36:39] | But it’s the indecision that worries me. | 但让我担心的是你的优柔寡断 |
[36:44] | How can you expect me to be fully on board | 你甚至自己都不能确定 |
[36:46] | when you’re not even sure? | 你怎么能指望我完全支持你? |
[36:48] | You’re supposed to be on my side. | 你应该站在我这边的 |
[36:51] | I am. | 我是 |
[36:54] | When Maddie left, | 麦迪离开时 |
[36:56] | I watched how you struggled with so much guilt. | 我看着你在如此多的内疚中挣扎 |
[36:59] | You blamed yourself when she was the one that left. | 是她离开了你 但是你却责怪自己 |
[37:04] | She didn’t trust you enough to fully share what, | 她对你的不够信任 |
[37:08] | what she was going through. | 无法完全分享她正在经历什么 |
[37:09] | Can you trust that she won’t do that again? | 你能相信她不会再那样做了吗? |
[37:15] | I can’t predict the future. | 我无法预测未来 |
[37:17] | But we’ve spent a lot of time | 但是我们花了很多时间 |
[37:19] | trying to rebuild what was broken. | 试图重建这份破碎的感情 |
[37:22] | On both sides. | 我们两边都有在努力 |
[37:24] | And we’re in a better place. | 并且我们现在的感情更好了 |
[37:27] | Maddie is in a better place. | 麦迪也比以前的情况要好很多 |
[37:30] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[37:32] | Truly. I’m… I am. | 真的 我很高兴 |
[37:37] | Good. | 好的 |
[37:41] | ‘Cause you of all people should really understand. | 因为你是最应该真正明白 |
[37:49] | When you cheated on Karen with Eva, | 当你和伊娃在一起背叛凯伦时 |
[37:52] | how long did it take for you to regain her trust? | 你花了多长时间才重新获得她的信任? |
[38:00] | A long time I suppose. | 我想花了很长的时间 |
[38:04] | But she forgave you. | 但是她选择原谅了你 |
[38:08] | She did. | 她原谅了你 |
[38:09] | And you moved forward from that? | 然后你们就向前看了吗? |
[38:14] | We did. | 我们做到了 |
[38:16] | That’s all I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[38:19] | That’s marriage. | 那就是婚姻 |
[38:21] | We hurt the ones we love all the time. | 我们总会伤害我们所爱的人 |
[38:23] | Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be together. | 并不代表我们不应该在一起 |
[38:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry, Chim. I’m a terrible friend. | 抱歉 奇姆 我是一个糟糕的朋友 |
[38:34] | No, you’re my best friend. | 不 你是我最好的朋友 |
[38:36] | My very opinionated, sometimes wrong best friend. | 我的固执己见 有时会犯错的好朋友 |
[38:41] | You were just trying to protect me, | 你只是想保护我 |
[38:43] | and I love you for that. | 因此我爱你这一点 |
[38:44] | I overstepped. | 我越界了 |
[38:46] | And I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[38:49] | See how that works? | 明白是怎么回事了吧 |
[38:56] | Come on. Let’s go find that ring. | 来吧 我们去找那枚戒指吧 |
[38:59] | We’ve looked everywhere. | 我们到处都找过了 |
[39:01] | (sighs), Not everywhere. | 也不是到处都找了 |
[39:15] | Chimney: This is pointless. | 奇米: 这真的毫无意义 |
[39:17] | Even if it’s here, we’re never gonna find it. | 即使它就在这里 我们也永远找不到它 |
[39:19] | I thought we were gonna get lucky at | 我以为我们会在 |
[39:21] | Little Miss Tonsil Stones’ place, | 小通西尔·斯特小姐的住处走运 |
[39:23] | but she almost called the cops on us. | 但她差点给我们报了警 |
[39:25] | Yeah, can you blame her? | 是啊 这能怪她吗? |
[39:39] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[39:41] | It’s lost-, I just have to accept it. | 真的没了 我只能接受 |
[39:44] | Come on, let’s get out of here before somebody sees us. | 快点 让我们在有人看到我们之前离开这里 |
[39:47] | I’m sorry, Chim. | 抱歉 奇姆 |
[39:48] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[39:50] | Athena: You are about to both be sorry. | 雅典娜: 你们都快要后悔了 |
[39:54] | Ath…? | 雅…? |
[39:55] | Stop… talking, sir. | 别…说话了 先生 |
[39:57] | – Uh, yes, Officer. – Sergeant. | – 嗯 好的 警官 – 警司 |
[40:00] | Sergeant! | 警司! |
[40:01] | Come with me, immediately. | 跟我来 马上 |
[40:12] | It was an emergency. | 这是一个紧急情况 |
[40:13] | It was not an emergency. It was stupid. | 这不是紧急情况 这是犯蠢 |
[40:16] | Now you both should know better than anyone | 现在你们两个应该比任何人都清楚 |
[40:18] | how dangerous it is out there after what happened today. | 今天发生过的事情之后那里有多危险 |
[40:22] | It’s my fault. | 我的错 |
[40:24] | I just thought I could find it, | 我只是以为我能找到它 |
[40:26] | but it’s gone. | 但它不见了 |
[40:28] | Lost for good. | 永远失去了 |
[40:29] | Athena: Bobby told me what happened. | 雅典娜: 鲍比告诉我发生了什么 |
[40:31] | I’m sorry, Chim. | 抱歉 奇姆 |
[40:32] | But did you really think you could find a ring | 但你真的认为你能在这一大堆垃圾里 |
[40:35] | in all of that? | 找到那一枚戒指吗? |
[40:36] | It was my last hope. | 这是我最后的希望 |
[40:38] | But now that’s gone, too. | 但现在希望也没了 |
[40:40] | Look, you lost the ring, | 听着 你弄丢了戒指 |
[40:42] | but that doesn’t mean you still can’t have the marriage. | 但这并不意味着你不能结婚 |
[40:45] | If that’s what you want. All is not lost. | 如果你想结婚的话 一切都还有希望 |
[41:02] | Thanks for letting me use your shower. | 谢谢你让我用你的浴室 |
[41:05] | Just not ready to face home yet. | 只是还没有准备好回家 |
[41:07] | – Hen: Here, I made you some tea. – Thanks. | – 亨: 来 我给你泡了杯茶 – 谢谢 |
[41:12] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[41:14] | Like a loser and a failure. | 感觉自己很蠢很失败 |
[41:15] | I think that pretty much sums it up. | 我认为这几乎可以概括 |
[41:17] | Oh, yeah, and an idiot. | 噢 对了 还是一个白痴 |
[41:20] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[41:21] | Maybe you can file an insurance claim, | 也许你可以提出保险索赔 |
[41:24] | get some of the money back? | 还能拿回一些钱? |
[41:26] | This is not about the money, Hen. | 这不是钱的问题 亨 |
[41:27] | – This is a sign. – Chim. | – 这是一个提示 – 奇姆 |
[41:29] | It’s a ring, an object. You can get another one. | 这是一个戒指 身外之物 你可以再买另一个 |
[41:33] | No, the universe is trying to tell me something. | 不 老天正试图告诉我一些事情 |
[41:37] | Every time me and Maddie try to make | 每次我和麦迪尝试 |
[41:39] | something real, concrete, it falls away like sand. | 做点实在的 有意义的事 全都像沙子一样散落 |
[41:46] | Maybe it’s time I start paying attention to that. | 也许是时候开始关注到这一点了 |
[41:53] | Maddie: Okay, would you like to | 麦迪: 好吧 你愿意 |
[41:55] | pick out something to play with while I get you some milk? | 在我给你拿点牛奶的时候挑点东西玩吗? |
[41:59] | – (babbles) – I will take that as a yes. | – 我猜是要的 |
[42:07] | (mumbling): Wish that Papa… | 希望爸爸.. |
[42:12] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[42:15] | La, la, la, la, la. | 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 |
[42:31] | Chimney: I just don’t want to screw this up. | 奇米: 我只是不想把事情搞砸 |
[42:33] | – You’re not gonna screw this up. – Screw what up? | – 你不会搞砸的 – 搞砸什么? |
[42:35] | – Bobby: Hey, Maddie, how are you? – Maddie: Hi. | – 巴比:嘿 麦迪 你好啊 – 麦迪: 嗨 |
[42:36] | Bobby: Wow, it’s been a while. | 巴比: 哇哦 好久不见了 |
[42:38] | Maddie: Oh, hey, it hasn’t been that long. Hi. | 麦迪: 哦 嘿,没那么久 嗨 |
[42:40] | – Bobby: Hi. – Chimney: Well, you got here quick. | – 巴比: 嗨 – 奇米: 好吧 你来得很快 |
[42:41] | No traffic? | 没有车流吗? |
[42:42] | No, I got very lucky. Hi! | 没有 运气很好 嗨! |
[42:43] | I’m gonna give you two a minute. | 我给你们两留一点时间 |
[42:44] | – (alarm ringing) – Maddie: All right, well… | – 麦迪: 好了 那… |
[42:46] | – Bye, Daddy. – Bye. | – 再见 爸爸 – 再见 |
[42:47] | – Okay. We’ll see you later. – Chimney: All right. | – 好的 那么一会儿见 – 奇米: 好的 |
[42:50] | Chimney: Bye. | 奇米: 再见 |
[42:51] | Maddie (singsongy): Okay, I got the milk. | 麦迪: 好了 我拿到牛奶了 |
[42:53] | You ready? Let’s go… | 你准备好了吗? 我们走… |
[42:55] | Car! (imitates zooming) | 车开了! |
[42:58] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[42:59] | (mumbling): Carrot, carrot, carrot. | 胡萝卜 胡萝卜 胡萝卜 |
[43:02] | Uh, is it a carrot? (imitates munching) | 啊 是胡萝卜吗? |