时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There is a town in Maine… | 在缅因州有个小镇 |
[00:01] | I’d like a room. | 我想订个房间 |
[00:02] | Welcome to Storybrooke. | 欢迎来到童话镇 |
[00:04] | Where every storybook character you’ve ever known… | 这里有你熟知的每一个童话人物 |
[00:07] | Is trapped between two worlds… | 他们被困在两个世界之间 |
[00:10] | An Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here. | 巫后把一群童话人物送到了这里 |
[00:13] | And now they don’t remember who they are. | 如今他们不记得自己是谁 |
[00:15] | Victims of a powerful curse… | 强大诅咒的受害者们 |
[00:17] | Everything you love, everything all of you love, | 你珍爱的东西 你们所有人挚爱的一切 |
[00:20] | Will be taken from you. | 都将永远从你们身边夺走 |
[00:21] | Only one knows the truth, | 只有一人知道真相 |
[00:23] | And only one can break her spell. | 也只有一人能解除她的魔咒 |
[00:26] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你的使命 |
[00:27] | You’re gonna bring back the happy endings. | 你会带来那个幸福的结局 |
[00:28] | You enjoy your stay. | 希望你喜欢这里 |
[00:32] | 第 第 五 一 集 季 | |
[00:48] | I wish, I wish, | 我祈祷又祈祷 |
[00:50] | but nothing changes. | 但什么都没改变 |
[00:53] | I wish I was better at wishing! | 我希望自己能更善于祈祷 |
[00:58] | Alas! Will no one slay this fearsome dragon | 唉 难道就没人能杀了这可怕的巨龙 |
[01:02] | and win my hand in marriage? | 赢得娶我的殊荣吗 |
[01:09] | I will slay the fearsome dragon, my lady, | 我会杀了这恐怖的巨龙 亲爱的公主 |
[01:13] | or die trying! | 不成功便成仁 |
[01:15] | Good-bye, dear prince. | 再见 亲爱的王子 |
[01:18] | It was nice knowing you! | 能认识你真好 |
[01:26] | Who dares disturb my sleep? | 是谁如此大胆 扰我清梦 |
[01:30] | Uh, he went that way! | 那人往那边跑了 |
[01:32] | Then I will go that way. | 那我就往相反方向走 |
[01:34] | Very good idea. | 真是好主意 |
[01:36] | You go that way, and I’ll… | 你去那边 而我 |
[01:42] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Careful. Careful. | 小心 小心 |
[01:44] | Don’t let those coins roll away. | 别让硬币滚跑了 |
[01:45] | No. They might… disappear. | 不 它们可能会 消失 |
[01:48] | Whoop. Whoop. Ha. Look at that. | 看 又出现了 |
[01:54] | Oh, a cricket! I love crickets! | 蟋蟀 我喜欢蟋蟀 |
[01:57] | Crickets are trouble noisy bugs. | 蟋蟀又吵又烦 |
[01:59] | But they get to do whatever they want– | 但它们可以做它们想做的事 |
[02:01] | Hopping from place to place. They’re free. | 四处蹦跶 它们是自由的 |
[02:04] | You’re free. | 你也是自由的 |
[02:05] | To do what we want. | 可以做我们想做的事 |
[02:06] | To be who you are. | 可以做你自己 |
[02:07] | And you are who you are. | 你就是你自己 |
[02:08] | Well, maybe I want to be something else. | 可能我不想做我自己了呢 |
[02:10] | Maybe I don’t wanna steal. | 可能我不想偷窃 |
[02:12] | Maybe I want to be good. | 想做个好人 |
[02:13] | All that from a cricket. | 这些废话都是那蟋蟀引起的 |
[02:15] | Told ya. Trouble. | 跟你说了 蟋蟀很烦 |
[02:16] | “Good” is another word for “weak.” | “好人”是”软弱”的代名词 |
[02:18] | Let us do the thinking for you. | 让我们来帮你思考 |
[02:20] | That’s what parents are for. | 这是父母该做的 |
[02:21] | To help you. | 我们来帮你 |
[02:22] | You are who you are, and there’s no changing it, Jiminy. | 你就是你 无法改变 杰米尼 |
[02:25] | – Right? – Right. | -知道吗 -嗯 |
[02:27] | Right. | 好了 |
[02:29] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[02:37] | You weren’t always a cricket. | 你并非一直都是蟋蟀 |
[02:40] | I wasn’t al– | 我并非一直… |
[02:41] | Oh, right. Because I’m… | 对了 因为我 |
[02:44] | Because you think I’m Jiminy cricket. | 你认为我是小蟋蟀杰米尼 |
[02:48] | Why–why do you– why do you think that, Henry? | 你为什么这么想呢 亨利 |
[02:51] | It’s just because of who you are. | 因为你就是啊 |
[02:53] | And who am I? | 那我是谁呢 |
[02:53] | You’re a conscience. You help people see right from wrong. | 你是良知 你帮人们明辨是非 |
[02:57] | So all of the crickets in storybrooke– | 那童话镇所有的蟋蟀 |
[02:59] | they were once people, too? | 都曾是人吗 |
[03:02] | There aren’t too many crickets here. Listen. | 这儿没多少蟋蟀 你听 |
[03:08] | Maybe it isn’t late enough. | 也许还没到它们叫的时候呢 |
[03:10] | There’s never been crickets here. | 这儿从来都没有过蟋蟀 |
[03:11] | You’ve just never noticed. | 你只是从没注意到 |
[03:14] | So you think that’s proof that there’s a curse? | 而你认为这点证明了诅咒的存在 |
[03:17] | Yes, but I know it’s not enough. | 是的 但我知道这还不足以说服你 |
[03:19] | I’m looking for more. | 我还在找更多的证据 |
[03:22] | So, Henry, look, I asked you this once before, | 亨利 听着 我曾问过你 |
[03:24] | and you said you’d think about it. | 而你说你会好好想答案 |
[03:26] | Why do you think it’s so important that this is real? | 为什么你觉故事的真实性这么重要呢 |
[03:32] | It… | 就… |
[03:34] | It just is. | 就是很重要 |
[03:37] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Keep thinking about that answer, Henry, | 继续思考答案吧 亨利 |
[03:41] | ’cause I think there’s something buried there. | 我觉得有更深层的原因等待挖掘 |
[03:45] | A tie? | 领带 |
[03:47] | You know you don’t have to dress a woman | 你要给女人授予职权 |
[03:48] | as a man to give her authority. | 也不必让她打扮成男人 |
[03:50] | So you think you can get people to do what you want | 你觉得你能穿着那件红外套 |
[03:51] | in that red coat? | 让人按你的要求行事吗 |
[03:52] | I’m getting you to do what I want right now. | 我现在就在让你按我要求行事 |
[03:56] | Well, at least wear the badge. Go on. Take it. | 好吧 至少带上警徽吧 拿着 |
[03:59] | If you really want to be a part of this community, | 如果你真想融入这个社区 |
[04:01] | You have to make it official. | 就得正式点 |
[04:27] | – Everyone step back, please. – Is that a crater? | -大家请往后站 -那是个陨石坑吗 |
[04:31] | No, there were tunnels, uh, old mines. | 不是 里面是隧道 旧矿井 |
[04:32] | Be careful. Step back. | 小心点 往后站 |
[04:33] | Something collapsed. | 应该是哪里塌了 |
[04:34] | Sheriff, set up a police perimeter. | 警长 把警戒线拉起来 |
[04:36] | Marco, why don’t you help with the fire department? | 马可 你去帮帮消防部门好吗 |
[04:38] | Ms. Swan, this is now official town business. | 斯旺女士 镇政府现在起接手此事 |
[04:41] | You’re free to go. | 你可以离开了 |
[04:41] | Well, actually, I work for the town now. | 事实上 我现在正效力于镇政府 |
[04:45] | She’s my new deputy. | 她是我新认命的副警长 |
[04:51] | They say the Mayor’s always last to know. | 他们说镇长总是最后一个知道的 |
[04:53] | It’s in my budget. | 这在我的预算内 |
[04:55] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[04:57] | Deputy, why don’t you make yourself useful | 副警长 你为什么不帮忙维持治安 |
[04:59] | and help with crowd control? | 好让自己派点用场呢 |
[05:04] | People of Storybrooke, don’t be alarmed. | 童话镇的居民们 不要惊慌 |
[05:07] | We’ve always known this area was honeycombed | 我们都知道 这里一直布满了旧矿道 |
[05:09] | with old mining tunnels, but fear not. | 但是你们不用害怕 |
[05:12] | I’m going to undertake a project to make this area safe, | 我会实施一个计划 以确保这里安全 |
[05:15] | to rehabilitate it into city use. | 并将这里改造成城市的一部分 |
[05:18] | We will bulldoze it, collapse it, pave it. | 我们会推平这里 并在原址铺路 |
[05:23] | Pave it? What if there’s something down there? | 铺路 如果下面有东西怎么办 |
[05:26] | Henry, what are you doing here? | 亨利 你在这里干什么 |
[05:28] | – What’s down there? – Nothing. Now step back. | -下面有什么 -什么也没 往后退 |
[05:31] | In fact, everyone, please, please step back. Thank you. | 所有人 请往后退 谢谢合作 |
[05:36] | Let’s go, boys. | 我们走 孩子们 |
[05:45] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[05:46] | Henry, enough. | 亨利 够了 |
[05:48] | Listen, this is a safety issue. Wait in the car. | 听好 这是安全问题 去车里等着 |
[05:54] | Deputy Swan, Sheriff, cordon off the area. | 斯旺副警长 警长 在这拉起警戒线 |
[06:10] | Hey, Archie. Over here. | 阿奇 来这儿 |
[06:18] | This requires all of Operation Cobra–both of you. | 这需要眼镜蛇计划的所有人 你们两个 |
[06:23] | I didn’t realize I was in Operation Cobra. | 我不知道我也在眼镜蛇计划里 |
[06:25] | Of course you are. You know everything. | 你当然在 你了解一切 |
[06:28] | We can’t let her do this. | 我们不能让她这么做 |
[06:30] | What if there’s something down there? | 如果下面有什么东西呢 |
[06:31] | They’re just some old tunnels. | 只是些旧的隧道 |
[06:33] | That just happen to collapse right after you get here? | 偏偏在你到这之后塌陷吗 |
[06:37] | You’re changing things. You’re weakening the curse. | 你在改变事情并唤醒咒语 |
[06:40] | That’s not what’s happening. | 那不是真的 |
[06:41] | Yes, it is. Did you do anything different today? | 是的 你今天做了什么不同寻常的事吗 |
[06:45] | Cause something made this happen. | 因为有些事引起了这一切的发生 |
[06:50] | Henry, I told you to wait in the car. | 亨利 我告诉过你在车里等着 |
[06:54] | Deputy, do your job. | 副警长 做好自己的工作 |
[06:58] | Dr. Hopper, a word, please. | 和普医生 借一步说话 |
[07:04] | Okay, we’re done with this. | 好吧 我受够了这些 |
[07:07] | Uh, excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[07:08] | My son. We need a new treatment plan. | 我儿子 我们需要一个新的治疗方案 |
[07:12] | Everything I do he thinks is part of some horrible plot. | 他认为我做的一切都是阴谋的一部分 |
[07:15] | I can’t cover up a safety hazard | 如果他认为我隐瞒了什么 |
[07:17] | without him thinking I’m hiding something. | 我还怎么去掩盖这个安全隐患 |
[07:19] | How am I hiding something terrible in an old mine? | 我怎么在一座旧矿里藏可怕的东西呢 |
[07:22] | How is any of this logical to him? | 这些在他看来符合逻辑吗 |
[07:23] | He’s got an amazing imagination. | 他的想象力非常丰富 |
[07:25] | Yes, that you let run rampant. | 是啊 全拜你所赐 |
[07:26] | Well, I think it would be wrong to rip away | 我觉得要毁掉他构造的世界 |
[07:28] | the world he’s constructed. | 是错误的 |
[07:29] | I’d rather use it to try and get– | 我宁愿尝试去 |
[07:30] | Sometimes I think you’ve forgotten. | 我想你有时是忘了 |
[07:33] | you work for me. | 你是为我工作的 |
[07:36] | You’re an employee, and I can fire you. | 我雇你来 也可以解雇你 |
[07:41] | This is my town. | 这是我的镇子 |
[07:43] | You will lose your office, lose your house. | 你会失去你的办公室和房子 |
[07:45] | I can cut you down to size | 我可以降低你的威信 |
[07:46] | until you’re a tiny, shrunken little creature, | 直到把你变成一个可怜虫 |
[07:48] | And this will be the only roof over your damn head. | 这把伞将会是你的唯一遮蔽 |
[07:57] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[08:00] | You take that delusion out of my son’s head, | 将我儿子的幻觉从脑中取出 |
[08:05] | and you crush it. | 并摧毁它 |
[08:27] | Come on, Jiminy. | 过来 杰米尼 |
[08:32] | Oh, I remember this place. | 我记得这地方 |
[08:34] | Looks like it’s been a good year. | 看来今年收成不错 |
[08:35] | Yeah, you can tell by all the fat people. | 是啊 看看那些胖子就知道了 |
[08:38] | Maybe we can run the Elf Tonic Scam here. | 也许我们能玩玩精灵药水这个骗局 |
[08:41] | Oh, can’t we just– can’t we just do the show? | 我们不能就只是 只是演戏吗 |
[08:43] | Ohh. We make enough on the ticket sales. | 光靠门票 我们就赚得够多了 |
[08:45] | Do we have to steal, too? | 我们还得要偷吗 |
[08:46] | We don’t need to, but it’s nice. | 不必 但是偷偷更健康 |
[08:49] | We steal from them, and they steal from someone else. | 我们偷他们的 他们再偷其他人的 |
[08:51] | It’s called an economy. | 这就是所谓的经济 |
[08:53] | We’re a vital part of it. | 我们是其中活跃的一份子 |
[08:54] | I want to change. I-I want to quit. | 我想改变 我不想偷了 |
[08:56] | – Oh, this again. – No, you can’t leave now. | -又来了 -不 你现在不能走 |
[08:59] | – We’re getting old. – It’s my hip. | -我们老了 -我的屁股啊 |
[09:00] | – My liver. – I got lumps in strange places. | -我的肝啊 -我一些奇怪部位长了瘤 |
[09:03] | I’ve got burning sensations. | 我产生了灼觉 |
[09:05] | You’d better stay with us. | 你最好还是和我们一起吧 |
[09:06] | Just until we die. | 一直到我们死 |
[09:07] | Now be a good boy and set up. | 做个听话的孩子 去布置吧 |
[09:23] | Puppets! | 木偶 |
[09:25] | Wow! What a great job you have! | 你的工作可真是好 |
[09:30] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[09:31] | No. No, I don’t. | 是啊 我不喜欢 |
[09:34] | Same show, same fairs every year. | 年复一年 同样的集市 同样的节目 |
[09:36] | Well, then why don’t you do something else? | 那你怎么不做些其它事 |
[09:41] | It’s just who I am. | 这就是我的命吧 |
[09:44] | Well, did you just come out here to watch us set up? | 你是出来看我们布置场景的吗 |
[09:46] | No. I came out here to listen to the crickets. | 不 我是来听蟋蟀叫的 |
[09:49] | Oh, crickets. | 蟋蟀 |
[09:51] | Oh, I haven’t listened to the crickets in a while. | 我有一阵没听到蟋蟀叫了 |
[09:57] | Hey, you’d better get home, or you’re gonna catch a cold. | 你还是回家吧 不然会感冒的 |
[09:59] | So are you. Here. Have my umbrella. | 你也是 给 撑我的伞 |
[10:02] | I don’t live far. | 我就住在附近 |
[10:10] | I can’t wait to see the show! | 我等不及要看演出啦 |
[10:28] | Hey, Archie. | 你好 阿奇 |
[10:29] | Marco, what are you doing here? | 马可 你来这干什么 |
[10:31] | Oh, lunch. I’m sorry. I forgot. | 抱歉 我忘记一起吃午饭这事了 |
[10:34] | I’ve got another patient. Another time? | 我还有个病人 下次吧 |
[10:36] | Sure. Of course. | 好 没问题 |
[10:38] | Hey. Have a good session, Henry. | 治疗顺利啊 亨利 |
[10:42] | Hey. | 你好 |
[10:44] | Are you recruiting Geppetto for Operation Cobra? | 你在邀请盖比特加入眼镜蛇行动吗 |
[10:47] | You think Marco is Geppetto? | 你觉得马可是盖比特 |
[10:48] | Sure. He’s Jiminy Cricket’s best friend, | 对 他是小蟋蟀杰米尼的好朋友 |
[10:50] | and Marco’s yours. | 而马可是你的好朋友 |
[10:52] | Henry. Henry, look. | 亨利 听着 |
[10:53] | We–we really need to talk about this, okay? | 我们得讨论下这件事了 |
[10:56] | I know you’re not convinced, but I know where I can get proof. | 我知道你不信 但我知道去哪儿找证据 |
[11:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:00] | A flashlight and c-candy bars? | 一个手电筒 块状糖吗 |
[11:02] | Oh, wait. Henry. | 等等 亨利 |
[11:04] | Henry, you do not want to go down there. | 亨利 你不会想到那下面去的 |
[11:06] | Emma’s here and stuff’s happening. | 艾玛在这 有事正在发生 |
[11:08] | – I have to look at it. – Henry. Henry, stop. Stop. | -我得去看看 -亨利 别说了 |
[11:10] | There is no proof. | 根本就没有证据 |
[11:11] | Look, all of this, all of this is a delusion. | 这一切 所有的一切都是臆想 |
[11:15] | Do you know what a delusion is? | 你知道什么是臆想吗 |
[11:16] | I-I think so. | 大概知道 |
[11:18] | It’s something that’s not real and–and not healthy, | 就是一些不真实 不正常的想法 |
[11:20] | and–and I thought that you’d outgrow this, | 这些已经不适合你的年龄了 |
[11:22] | but, Henry, you know… | 但 亨利… |
[11:23] | Now it’s turned into a psychosis. | 如今臆想恶化成了精神病 |
[11:25] | Do you know what a psychosis is? | 你知道什么是精神病吗 |
[11:26] | That–that’s when you can no longer tell what’s real, | 就是你再也无法区分什么是真实 |
[11:28] | and if that continues, | 如果再恶化下去 |
[11:30] | then–then I have to lock you away. | 我就得把你关起来了 |
[11:33] | Henry, look, this has to stop for your own good. | 亨利 为了你自己 快停止这些想法 |
[11:35] | You gotta wake up. | 你该清醒了 |
[11:38] | This nonsense must end. | 别再说这些胡话了 |
[11:58] | I don’t know. “M”? | 我不知道 是M吗 |
[11:58] | 填字游戏: 给出单词有几个字母 填错一个就 画出小人身体的一部分 直到小人被吊死 游戏结束 | |
[12:00] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[12:02] | Two of ’em. | 两个M |
[12:07] | Get it yet? | 现在知道了 |
[12:08] | Yes, and I am completely mortified. | 是的 好丢人啊 |
[12:10] | I almost hanged on my own name. | 我差点就吊死在自己名字上了 |
[12:12] | Don’t worry. I would never have let you hang. | 别担心 我不会让你被吊死的 |
[12:14] | I would have added toes, a hat, maybe a horse. | 再画上脚趾 帽子 也许再画匹马 |
[12:20] | Is this a game you played a lot, uh, before? | 这是你以前经常玩的游戏吗 |
[12:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:26] | It’ll come back. | 你会记起来的 |
[12:28] | They’re sending you home in a week. | 一周后医生们就会让你回家了 |
[12:29] | They have to think you’re progressing, don’t they? | 他们得确保你在恢复 不是吗 |
[12:31] | Physically. | 身体上的康复 |
[12:32] | Well, you’re making new memories just fine. | 你有些新回忆也挺不错 |
[12:34] | Maybe I’ll like these better. | 也许我会更喜欢新的 |
[12:40] | Okay. Play again? | 好吧 再玩一次吧 |
[12:41] | Can I guess, too? | 我也能参加吗 |
[12:44] | Mrs. Nolan. I thought… | 诺兰太太 我以为 |
[12:46] | Oh, it’s noon already. I didn’t realize. I should go. | 都没意识到已经中午了 我该走了 |
[12:50] | Good day, Ms. Blanchard. | 日安 布兰切特女士 |
[12:54] | Honey, I brought more pictures. | 亲爱的 我又带了照片来 |
[12:56] | Maybe they’ll jog something. | 也许能帮你想到点什么 |
[12:58] | It’s our old dog, Ajax. | 这是我们养的狗 埃阿斯 |
[13:02] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah. Yeah, Ajax. | 记得 埃阿斯 |
[13:12] | Oh, I am the worst person in the world. | 我是这世上最坏的女人了 |
[13:14] | Really? In the whole world? | 真的 全世界吗 |
[13:17] | If Kathryn was horrible, it’d be easier, | 如果凯思琳令人讨厌 那还容易些 |
[13:19] | but she’s so… nice. | 但她… 人这么好 |
[13:23] | And what exactly would be easier? | 又有什么事会变得容易些 |
[13:28] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[13:28] | Nothing’s a good idea. You’re smart. | 没有就对了 你是聪明人 |
[13:31] | You know not to get involved with a married guy. | 别和已婚男人扯上关系 |
[13:33] | It’s not worth the heartache. Trust me. | 这事不值得你伤心 相信我 |
[13:38] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[13:45] | Kid, what happened? Come on. | 孩子 怎么了 快进来 |
[13:50] | Archie? Archie! | 阿奇 阿奇 |
[13:56] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[13:57] | You told me not to take the fantasy away. | 你让我不要破坏他的幻想 |
[13:59] | You told me it would devastate him. | 你说这样会毁了他 |
[14:01] | When a course of therapy stops working, you just adjust it. | 当治疗不起作用时 你就该做出调整 |
[14:03] | It is her? Did she threaten you? | 是因为她吗 她威胁你了 |
[14:06] | What could be strong enough to drown out your own conscience? | 到底是什么能令你埋没自己的良知 |
[14:08] | I do not need to defend my professional decisions to you, okay? | 我没必要向你解释我的专业决定 |
[14:15] | Hello, Madam Mayor. Nice work. | 你好 镇长阁下 干得漂亮 |
[14:17] | Are you with him? | 你和他在一起吗 |
[14:18] | Yes, I’m with Dr. Hopper, and guess what? | 对 我和和普医生在一起 猜怎么着 |
[14:20] | You left your fingerprints all over him when you tried– | 他身边都是你留下的证据 就在你试图 |
[14:21] | Not him. Henry. Is he with you? | 不是他 是亨利 他和你在一起吗 |
[14:25] | I dropped Henry at your office an hour ago. | 一小时前 我把亨利送你办公室了 |
[14:29] | Well, he’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[14:32] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他去哪了 |
[14:37] | I do. | 我知道 |
[15:24] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:28] | And the names? | 名字呢 |
[15:30] | To whom did these treasures belong? | 这些财产拥有者的名字 |
[15:37] | Go thread for your favor. | 拿着细线去领你的奖励吧 |
[15:40] | Thank you. You can go. | 多谢 你可以走了 |
[15:45] | But you want something else, don’t you? | 但你还想要其他的 对吧 |
[15:51] | Something with… | 某样… |
[15:55] | magic? | 有魔法的东西 |
[16:00] | Every year, I’m stuck in that damn wagon… | 每年 我都被困在该死的马车里 |
[16:03] | and I-I want to be free. | 我想获得自由 |
[16:04] | I want to– I want to be someone else, | 我想要 我想要改变自己 |
[16:05] | but… something keeps holding me back. | 但是总有事阻碍我 |
[16:09] | Something or someone? | 是某事 还是某人 |
[16:16] | It’s my parents. | 是我的父母 |
[16:20] | Then I have exactly what you need. | 我正好有你需要的东西 |
[16:24] | This will set you free. | 这个会让你获得自由 |
[16:26] | Pour it. Sprinkle it. | 全泼出来 或是洒一点 |
[16:29] | Put it in their curds and whey. | 或是加在他们的奶油点心里 |
[16:31] | Anything will work. | 怎样都可以 |
[16:34] | Ah! But you have nothing more to give to me. | 但是你没别的东西给我 |
[16:40] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[16:41] | After the potion has… done its work… | 等这个药剂 生效以后 |
[16:46] | Leave them where they are, | 把他们留在原地 |
[16:47] | and I’ll come collect them. | 我会去带走他们 |
[16:50] | It’ll be my fee. | 这就算是报酬了 |
[16:52] | What will become of them? | 他们会变成什么样 |
[16:55] | Worry you not. | 你不必担心了 |
[16:57] | They’ll be in safe hands, and you’ll be free. | 他们会很安全 你也会获得自由 |
[17:15] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[17:17] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[17:19] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[17:20] | Henry! What do you got there, Pongo? | 亨利 鹏格 你发现了什么 |
[17:23] | I don’t think he’s here. | 我觉得他不在这里 |
[17:24] | I think he is. Candy bar. He had these with him. | 我觉得他在 块状糖 是他带着的 |
[18:39] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[18:39] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[18:41] | – Henry, it’s not safe! – Henry! | -亨利 这里面不安全 -亨利 |
[18:44] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[18:47] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[18:51] | Archie! Henry! | 阿奇 亨利 |
[19:05] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[19:08] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[19:10] | Archie! You’re here to help me. | 阿奇 你来帮我了 |
[19:13] | No, Henry, listen. | 不是 亨利 听着 |
[19:14] | We gotta get out of here, okay? | 我们得赶快出去 |
[19:15] | So you’re still against me. | 所以你还是不相信我 |
[19:17] | Henry, there’s no time for that. | 亨利 没时间说那个了 |
[19:18] | Come on, henry! Come on. | 快走 亨利 快走 |
[19:19] | You don’t believe me? You’ll see. You’ll see. | 你不相信我吗 走着瞧 走着瞧 |
[19:22] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[19:23] | Henry. Henry, come back! | 亨利 亨利 回来 |
[19:28] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[19:41] | Look, can’t we skip this tonight? | 我们今晚能不这么干吗 |
[19:44] | I mean, we don’t need the money. | 我们不缺钱 |
[19:45] | Everything isn’t about money, Jiminy. | 这与金钱无关 杰米尼 |
[19:47] | It’s about the principle. | 这是原则问题 |
[19:48] | A commitment to excellence. | 出类拔萃的承诺 |
[19:50] | Excellence at stealing money. | 在偷窃金钱方面出类拔萃 |
[19:52] | Now go ahead and take the “Elf Tonic”, Jiminy. | 杰米尼 快去吧 带上”精灵药水” |
[20:02] | Such beautiful young people. | 多么美丽的年轻人啊 |
[20:05] | Pardon me. Uh, do you have a place at your hearth | 抱歉 请问你家壁炉边还有地方 |
[20:08] | for an honest man and his… uh, elderly parents? | 收留一位老实人和他年迈的父母吗 |
[20:13] | Of course. Come in. | 当然有 请进吧 |
[20:14] | I’ll heat up some broth. | 我去热点肉汤 |
[20:15] | Oh, we love broth. | 我们最爱肉汤了 |
[20:16] | Oh, what a beautiful home. | 你们家真漂亮啊 |
[20:18] | Your cobbles are so even. | 你们的石砖地真平整 |
[20:20] | Oh, and that’s real thatch. | 那个是真的茅草屋顶 |
[20:21] | Honey, that’s a big ham. | 亲爱的 那是个大火腿 |
[20:24] | Thank you for your kindness. | 谢谢你们的恩惠 |
[20:27] | I just can’t get it out of my mind. | 我真的无法忘记 |
[20:29] | – That family. – Terrible way to go. | -那一家人 -太可怕了 |
[20:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:32] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[20:35] | Plague. | 瘟疫 |
[20:36] | The next town over. We just passed through. | 旁边的那个镇子 我们刚刚经过的 |
[20:39] | The plague? | 瘟疫 |
[20:40] | Well, a plague, certainly. | 瘟疫 真的 |
[20:41] | Is it coming here? Are you okay? | 向这边传来了吗 你们没染上吧 |
[20:44] | Oh, us? No, we’re immune. | 我们吗 没事 我们未受影响 |
[20:45] | We have Elf Tonic. | 我们有精灵药水 |
[20:46] | Made by elves from elves. | 精灵们做的 |
[20:48] | Four out of five court physicians recommend it. | 五分之四的医师都推荐这个 |
[20:50] | Fifth one died before he could try it. | 其余五分之一还没来得及试就死了 |
[20:54] | Well, you have it, right, smart folks like you? | 你们也有吧 像你们这么聪明的人 |
[20:56] | We’ve never heard of it. | 我们从未听说过 |
[20:57] | – Oh, no. – Oh, dear god. | -不是吧 -我的老天 |
[20:58] | Oh, no. You’re going to die. | 不是吧 你们会死的 |
[21:00] | You need Elf Tonic. | 你们需要精灵药水 |
[21:01] | – Oh, I wish we had extra. – We don’t have extra. | -但愿我们还有多的 -我们没多余的了 |
[21:03] | There is no extra. | 没有多的 |
[21:05] | – We could pay you. – We have a tiny bottle. | -我们可以付钱买 -我们有一小瓶 |
[21:06] | But we need that for ourselves. | 但我们要自己留着 |
[21:08] | What can we give you? | 你们想要些什么 |
[21:09] | Surely there must be something here you would want. | 这里肯定有什么东西是你们会想要的 |
[21:14] | I’m sure we could come up with something. | 我们肯定能想出什么东西来 |
[21:22] | Well, I guess we should start loading up. | 我想我们应该开始装车了 |
[21:33] | Here you go. | 给你们 |
[21:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:35] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[21:48] | Those are good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[21:49] | They–they would never have hurt us like that. | 他们永远都不会像这样伤害我们 |
[21:50] | And that’s where they went wrong. | 那正是他们的错之所在 |
[21:51] | It’s better to be the kind of people that take… | 做一个损人利己的人 |
[21:53] | Instead of those that get taken from. | 总比任人宰割强 |
[22:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:06] | You’ve given me no other choice. | 你们让我别无选择 |
[22:14] | How frail do you think we are, son? | 你以为我们就那么脆弱吗 孩子 |
[22:16] | Rainwater won’t hurt us. | 雨水伤不了我们 |
[22:20] | I’m pretty good at sleight of hand, Jiminy. | 我很会变戏法的 杰米尼 |
[22:23] | You switched them? | 你把药水掉包了 |
[22:27] | If this was the Elf Tonic… | 如果这原本是精灵药水… |
[22:29] | Oh, my. We must have given whatever you had… | 天呐 我们一定把你的药水 |
[22:32] | to that family. | 给了那家人 |
[22:33] | Oh, I hope it wasn’t dangerous. | 希望那药水不是很危险 |
[23:11] | Oh, look at that. | 看这个 |
[23:12] | New puppets for the act. | 一对新的木偶 |
[23:14] | Mama, papa! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[23:20] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[23:28] | Mama? Papa? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[23:30] | What did you do to them? | 你对他们干了什么 |
[23:31] | What did you do to them?! | 你对他们干了什么 |
[23:38] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[23:40] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[23:42] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[23:45] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[23:49] | Henry. Henry. You gotta slow down. | 亨利 你得慢一点 |
[23:52] | There’s something shiny down there. | 下边有什么东西在闪 |
[23:54] | Henry, this is seriously dangerous. | 亨利 这里真的很危险 |
[23:56] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[23:57] | It could be something. | 可能有东西 |
[23:58] | Will you look at me?! Look at me! | 看着我 好吗 看着我 |
[24:01] | I’m frightened for you, Henry! | 我为你担惊受怕 亨利 |
[24:02] | Because you think I’m crazy? | 你以为我是个疯子吗 |
[24:04] | No! No. | 不是的 |
[24:06] | Because we are trapped underground | 因为我们被困在一座 |
[24:08] | in an abandoned mine, Henry, | 废弃的矿井里 亨利 |
[24:10] | and there is no way out. | 而出口已经封死了 |
[24:22] | Archie’s smart. | 阿奇很聪明 |
[24:24] | He will keep the boy safe until we get to them. | 他会保护那孩子 直到获救 |
[24:30] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[24:32] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[24:35] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[24:36] | You’re making it worse! | 你越帮越忙 |
[24:37] | I am trying to save him. | 我想救他 |
[24:38] | You know why he went in there in the first place, don’t you? | 你从一开始就知道他为什么要进去 对吧 |
[24:40] | Because you made him feel like he had something to prove. | 是你让他认为这会证实一些事情 |
[24:42] | And why does he think he has anything to prove? | 他为什么要去证实这些事情 |
[24:44] | Who’s encouraging him? | 是谁在怂恿他 |
[24:45] | Do not put this on me. | 别把脏水往我身上泼 |
[24:46] | Oh, please! Lecture me until his oxygen runs out! | 吵吧 再吵里边的氧气就耗尽了 |
[24:53] | Henry, do you hear that? | 亨利 你听到了吗 |
[24:56] | It’s pongo! | 是鹏格 |
[24:58] | Follow the noise. | 跟着声音走 |
[25:02] | We have to stop this. | 我们不能再吵了 |
[25:03] | Arguing won’t accomplish anything. | 争吵解决不了问题 |
[25:08] | No, it won’t. | 没错 |
[25:11] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[25:14] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[25:18] | It’s loudest, over here. | 这里动静最大 |
[25:20] | What’s–what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:24] | Looks like… | 好像是… |
[25:26] | An old elevator. | 一部旧电梯 |
[25:28] | We need to find some way to… punch through the ground. | 我们得想办法 打出一条通道 |
[25:32] | We need something big. | 我们需要威力大的东西 |
[25:34] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[25:35] | Explosives. | 炸药 |
[25:40] | It’s to get the mine workers in and out. | 这是搭载矿工的电梯 |
[25:41] | Goes all the way to the top. That’s why we could hear pongo. | 一直通到地面 所以我们能听到鹏格的叫声 |
[25:44] | Can we make it work? | 我们能让它启动吗 |
[25:47] | Let’s give it a shot. | 咱们试试看 |
[25:53] | Okay. We’re all clear. | 好的 清场完毕 |
[25:59] | Come on! | 快点 |
[26:04] | Blow it. | 起爆 |
[26:42] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[26:44] | It didn’t open. | 没炸开 |
[26:46] | Then what did it do? | 炸成什么样了 |
[26:56] | Have a good day. | 祝你心情愉快 |
[27:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:03] | Home. I’m done for the day. | 回家 我下班了 |
[27:07] | Shouldn’t you be resting? | 你不是应该休养吗 |
[27:08] | Uh, actually, Dr. Whale wants me to start physical therapy. | 威尔医生让我开始进行理疗 |
[27:12] | I’m supposed to walk 30 minutes a day | 我应该每天在跑步机上 |
[27:13] | on the treadmill or outside with an escort, | 或者在他人的陪伴下 走三十分钟 |
[27:16] | but they’re kinda short on personnel | 但他们现在人手短缺 |
[27:18] | because of that thing that happened at the mine. | 都去忙活矿井的事故了 |
[27:23] | So… maybe if there was a volunteer | 也许你这个志愿者 |
[27:26] | willing to help? | 可以帮我 |
[27:32] | I’m trying to remember this place. | 我想回忆起这个地方 |
[27:37] | It’s like… it’s like I woke up in some strange land. | 就好像 我在一个奇怪的地方醒来 |
[27:42] | Is anything coming back? | 你想起什么事情了吗 |
[27:50] | What about when you’re with her? | 跟她在一起的时光呢 |
[27:52] | You remembered your dog. | 你还记得你的狗 |
[27:55] | Yeah. I lied. | 对 我撒谎了 |
[27:59] | You did? | 是吗 |
[28:00] | She’s just so loving, you know? | 她那么招人喜欢 |
[28:02] | I didn’t want to disappoint her… | 我不想让她失望 |
[28:06] | But none of it feels right, you know? | 可没一样感觉对的 你懂吗 |
[28:08] | A dog named Ajax? Who would name a dog that? | 一条狗叫埃阿斯 哪有狗会取这个名字 |
[28:12] | None of it makes sense. None of it… | 全都没有道理 |
[28:17] | None of it feels real. | 没一样像真的 |
[28:20] | That sounds lonely. | 看样子你孤立无援 |
[28:24] | Actually, one thing does feel real. | 其实 有件事感觉很真实 |
[28:28] | You. | 那就是你 |
[28:31] | What? | 什么 |
[28:32] | I know it’s crazy, but I swear, | 我知道这很疯狂 可我发誓 |
[28:33] | you’re the only thing in this whole place | 你是这整个地方唯一 |
[28:35] | that feels… | 感觉… |
[28:38] | that feels right. | 感觉对味的事 |
[28:46] | Kathryn. | 凯思琳 |
[28:47] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:48] | Kathryn, uh, wh– | 凯思琳 |
[28:52] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[28:53] | I know it’s outside of visiting hours, but, uh… | 我知道现在不是探访时间 可… |
[28:57] | I needed to see you. | 我得见你 |
[29:01] | I made some cranberry muffins. | 我做了些蔓越橘饼 |
[29:03] | They used to be your favorite. | 你以前最爱吃了 |
[29:09] | Well, I should leave you two. | 你们先聊 |
[29:12] | Wait. Mary Margaret. | 等等 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[29:17] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见好吗 |
[29:26] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[29:27] | What the hell was that? You said you could do this! | 你们搞什么 不是说没问题吗 |
[29:30] | Madam Mayor I realize that– | 市长夫人 我发现… |
[29:31] | – Madam Mayor. – They could have killed my son! | -市长夫人 -他们可能害死了我儿子 |
[29:33] | I know, but this isn’t helping. | 我知道 不过生气也无济于事 |
[29:35] | If we knew exactly where they were, | 如果我们知道他们的确切位置 |
[29:37] | we could drill down to them, | 就能直接往下钻 |
[29:40] | Maybe… maybe rig something to bring them back up. | 或许能用吊索之类的把他们拉上来 |
[29:43] | But drill where? | 可是在哪里钻呢 |
[29:44] | – Come on, buddy. – What do you think– | -快下来 兄弟 -你怎么看… |
[29:46] | It’s Archie’s dog. | 这是阿奇的狗 |
[29:50] | He’s found something. | 他有发现 |
[29:54] | Look. | 看 |
[29:56] | This is where they must be. What is it? | 他们一定在这里 这是什么 |
[29:58] | Good boy. Good boy. Good boy. | 好样的 好样的 好样的 |
[30:10] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:11] | It’s an air shaft. | 是个通风井 |
[30:20] | I’m… really… | 我非常… |
[30:22] | really… | 非常… |
[30:25] | really sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[30:28] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[30:30] | I just wanted to find proof. | 我只是想证明些事情 |
[30:34] | No, it’s really all right, Henry. | 别这样 真的没关系 亨利 |
[30:37] | I mean, I’m– I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[30:42] | Look, I-I don’t think you’re crazy. | 听着 我不觉得你疯了 |
[30:46] | I-I just–I just think that you’ve got a very strong mother | 我只是觉得你有个非常强悍的母亲 |
[30:49] | who’s got a clear idea of the path | 她为你精心设计了 |
[30:53] | that she wants you to be on, | 你未来的人生旅途 |
[30:54] | and when you step off that, she… | 当你走岔了 她… |
[30:57] | She gets scared, and, you know, that’s natural, | 她就开始害怕 这很自然 |
[31:01] | but it’s also natural for you to be able to be free | 但是 你按照自己的想法 |
[31:07] | to think the things that you want to think. | 思考问题 这也很正常 |
[31:11] | So… | 所以 |
[31:12] | anyway, I-I didn’t mean those things I said, | 不管怎样 我之前说的话不是我的本意 |
[31:14] | and I-I never should have said ’em. | 而且我也不该说那些话 |
[31:16] | Then… why did you? | 那…你为什么要说 |
[31:22] | I guess I’m just not a very good person. | 也许我不是个好人 |
[31:27] | I’m not the man I want to be. | 我想当个好人 但我不是 |
[31:40] | Okay. All right. Gun it. | 好 好了 再加把劲 |
[31:46] | Okay, stop. We got it. | 好 停 行了 |
[31:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:57] | So? What’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[32:03] | I think you can be him. | 我觉得你能做到 |
[32:05] | I think you can be a good person. | 你能做个好人 |
[32:08] | I mean, you’re Jiminy Cricket. | 你可是小蟋蟀杰米尼 |
[32:10] | Henry. Henry, Jiminy Cricket was a, uh, | 亨利 亨利 小蟋蟀杰米尼 |
[32:14] | he was a cricket, okay, and he was a conscience, | 他是个蟋蟀 他是个良知 |
[32:16] | and–and I hardly think that’s me. | 我不认为那就是我 |
[32:18] | But before you said he was a guy who took a long time | 可你之前说他花了好长时间 |
[32:22] | to figure out the right thing to do. | 才弄清该做什么才正确 |
[32:29] | That kinda sounds like me. | 有点像我了 |
[32:31] | Now it’s harder for you, because of the curse, | 现在 因为诅咒的缘故 |
[32:36] | to hear the voice inside of you, | 你要听到内心的声音更难 |
[32:38] | to be who you want to be. | 想要做你想做的人也更难 |
[32:57] | We need to lower someone straight down, | 需要把一个人垂直放下去 |
[33:01] | or the line will collapse the sides of the shaft. | 不然绳子会卡在轴边上 |
[33:04] | I’ve got a harness. | 我有装备 |
[33:05] | Lower me down. | 放我下去 |
[33:06] | Oh, no way. I’m going. | 不行 我去 |
[33:07] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[33:11] | He’s my son, too. | 他也是我儿子 |
[33:15] | You’ve been sitting behind a desk for ten years. | 你在办公室都坐久了 干不了这个 |
[33:17] | I can do this. | 我能行 |
[33:24] | Just bring him to me. | 把他带回我身边 |
[33:44] | Hey. Can I ask you again? | 我能再问你一遍吗 |
[33:47] | Ask what? | 问什么 |
[33:49] | Why do you think it’s so important that | 为何这么在乎你对那些童话的猜想 |
[33:51] | your fairy tale theory is true? | 是否属实呢 |
[33:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:57] | Give it a shot. | 试试看 |
[34:01] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[34:02] | This can’t be all there is. | 现在的情况不正常 |
[34:07] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[34:08] | And I thought if I found proof… | 我以为能证实一些事情 |
[34:12] | Mm. But I didn’t find anything. | 但我什么都没找到 |
[34:14] | Well, that’s not true. | 不是的 |
[34:17] | I was lost, and you found me, right? | 我一度迷茫 你帮我找回了自我 |
[34:19] | You mean, you remember? | 你的记忆恢复了吗 |
[34:21] | No, I-I don’t remember, | 不 我没恢复 |
[34:22] | but I-I do remember the kind of person I want to be. | 但我记起来 我想成为一个什么样的人 |
[34:30] | I just gotta listen harder. | 我需要更用心倾听 |
[34:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:41] | I think it’s a rescue. | 可能是救援人员 |
[34:46] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[34:47] | Yeah, we’re–we’re okay. | 是的 我们没事 |
[34:49] | Hang on, Henry. | 挺住 亨利 |
[34:51] | Okay. That’s good. Stop. | 可以了 停下 |
[34:56] | Uhh. Here you go. Up. | 好了 往上去 |
[35:01] | Come on. I gotcha. | 来吧 我抓住你了 |
[35:03] | Okay. All right. I got him. | 好了 我抱住他了 |
[35:06] | You got him? Is he safe? | 抱住了吗 他没事吧 |
[35:08] | Archie. | 阿奇 |
[35:09] | It’s gonna fall! | 要掉下去了 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[35:12] | It’s okay! | 没关系 |
[36:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:11] | Deputy, you can clear the crowd away. | 副警长 让人们都散了吧 |
[36:22] | Thank you, Dr. Hopper. | 谢谢你 和普医生 |
[36:25] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[36:32] | I’m gonna continue to treat Henry, | 我要继续给亨利做治疗 |
[36:35] | and I’m gonna do it my own way. | 我要用我自己的方式 |
[36:40] | My relief at his safety | 我儿子没事了不代表 |
[36:41] | hasn’t changed a thing, Dr. Hopper. | 我会改变主意 和普医生 |
[36:43] | You will do as I say, or you– | 你要照我说的做 否则… |
[36:45] | Or what? You’ll ruin my life? | 否则怎样 你要毁了我吗 |
[36:48] | You’ll do your worst? | 你会不择手段吗 |
[36:51] | Because I will always do my best. | 但我还是会一直尽我所能 |
[36:54] | Don’t test me. | 别试探我 |
[36:56] | Oh, I don’t need to, because you’re gonna leave me alone | 没必要 因为你不会再干涉我 |
[36:57] | and let me do my work in peace. | 并让我安心工作 |
[36:59] | Really? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[37:01] | Because someday, Madam Mayor, | 因为有朝一日 镇长女士 |
[37:02] | you may find yourself in a custody battle, | 你可能会面临监护权官司 |
[37:05] | and do you know how the court determines who is a fit parent? | 你知道法庭如何判定谁是合格的母亲吗 |
[37:09] | They consult an expert, | 他们会咨询专家 |
[37:11] | particularly one who has treated the child. | 尤其是给孩子做过治疗的专家 |
[37:17] | So… I suggest that you think about that | 所以 我建议你想清楚 |
[37:22] | and you allow me to do my work | 让我继续我的工作 |
[37:26] | and let me do it the way my conscience tells me to. | 让我遵循自己的良心来工作 |
[38:00] | I wish… | 我祈祷… |
[38:10] | I wish… | 我祈祷… |
[38:23] | I hear your wish. | 我听到你祈祷了 |
[38:25] | You don’t need to wish it so loudly. | 你用不着那么大声 |
[38:32] | But it is not possible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[38:34] | I cannot bring back the boy’s parents. | 我没办法让那孩子的父母复活 |
[38:41] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[38:44] | I have to make it right. I… | 我要纠正错误 |
[38:47] | I would trade my life to make it happen. | 我宁愿用自己的命来换 |
[38:51] | What’s done is done, | 覆水难收 |
[38:54] | but there may be another way. | 但还有别的办法 |
[38:56] | Tell me, please. | 请你告诉我 |
[38:58] | The little boy… | 那个小男孩… |
[39:00] | he will grow up to face many challenges. | 他成长的道路上会遇到很多挑战 |
[39:03] | Do you want to help him? | 你愿意帮他吗 |
[39:10] | I can’t get away from these people. | 我无法摆脱他们 |
[39:12] | They’re my parents. | 他们是我的父母 |
[39:14] | They’re… | 他们… |
[39:16] | Who I am. | 我改变不了 |
[39:18] | But if you didn’t want to be that, | 但如果你不想那样 |
[39:21] | what would you like to be? | 那又想成为什么样的人呢 |
[39:40] | I hear your wish. | 我听到你的祈祷了 |
[39:55] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[40:00] | Find the boy, Jiminy. | 找到那男孩 杰米尼 |
[40:01] | You will live as many years as you need to help him. | 他需要你帮他多久 你就会活多久 |
[40:04] | Just find him. | 去找他吧 |
[40:10] | His name is Geppetto. | 他叫盖比特 |
[40:23] | Is that archie’s father? | 那是阿奇的父亲吗 |
[40:25] | No. They’re just old friends. | 不 他们只是老朋友 |
[40:34] | You really scared me. | 你真把我吓坏了 |
[40:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:39] | Gentlemen. Well, come on. | 先生们 走吧 |
[40:42] | Your mom wants to take you home. | 你妈妈要带你回家 |
[40:46] | Listen. | 听 |
[40:53] | Crickets. | 蟋蟀 |
[40:55] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[40:58] | Things are changing. | 情况有变 |