时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Milah was quite beautiful, wasn’t she? | 米拉很漂亮 对吧 |
[00:21] | Don’t worry, cap’n. You’ll avenge her. | 船长 别担心 你会为她报仇的 |
[00:24] | No matter what it takes, | 无论代价多大 |
[00:25] | I know you’ll find a way to kill Rumplestiltskin. | 你肯定能杀死朗普斯金 |
[00:28] | Mr. Smee, what news of the day’s catch? | 斯密先生 那天捞上来的男孩怎么样了 |
[00:31] | The boy we yanked from the sea. | 就是我们从海里救上来的那个 |
[00:33] | He’s still asleep. | 还在昏迷 |
[00:34] | A bit waterlogged and smells of catfish, but he’ll live. | 有些积水 还有腥味 不过死不了 |
[00:37] | Where do you suppose he came from? Hmm? | 你觉得他从哪里来 |
[00:41] | There aren’t many other ships in the area, | 这片海域没什么船 |
[00:43] | and his clothes are certainly not of this land. | 而且他的衣服也不是这个世界的 |
[00:47] | What if the boy belongs to him? | 如果那男孩是他的怎么办 |
[00:50] | The ones he kidnaps from the other world. | 就是他从别的世界绑来的那些人 |
[00:52] | I-I’d bet my rations on it. | 肯定是这么回事 |
[00:53] | Indeed. But could we be so lucky? | 没错 但我们会这么幸运吗 |
[00:57] | Lucky? | 幸运 |
[00:58] | He’ll be looking for us. | 他会来找我们 |
[00:59] | He knows this land better than we do. | 他比我们更了解这世界 |
[01:01] | Mr. Smee… | 斯密先生 |
[01:04] | Are you not a connoisseur of rare and valuable objects? | 你对奇珍异宝不是很在行吗 |
[01:08] | If we return the boy to him, | 如果我们把男孩交给他 |
[01:10] | it could be the very key to our survival in Neverland. | 或许就能保证我们能在梦幻岛生存下去 |
[01:23] | Ahoy there. | 你好啊 |
[01:26] | Aren’t you lucky to be alive? | 你能活下来可真幸运 |
[01:28] | Lucky? | 幸运 |
[01:30] | I’m a prisoner of pirates | 我被海盗囚禁了 |
[01:31] | in a land cursed with magic. | 还在一个受魔法之害的世界里 |
[01:32] | Well, most children think they’ve found paradise | 大多数孩子看到梦幻岛的魔法后 |
[01:35] | when they lay their eyes on Neverland’s magic. | 都觉得自己找到了天堂 |
[01:38] | Why else leave home the first place? | 那你为什么还要离家出走 |
[01:41] | I came here so a family I loved could live. | 我来这里是为了让我爱的家庭免受灾难 |
[01:46] | Well, aren’t you quite the hero? | 你还是个小英雄啊 |
[01:49] | What would you know about that? | 你懂什么 |
[01:50] | Pirate. | 海盗 |
[01:51] | A pirate saved your scrawny bones | 是海盗救了你这小瘦子 |
[01:53] | from the curse of the mermaids. | 免遭美人鱼的诅咒 |
[01:54] | A pirate killed my mother and tore apart my family. | 杀我母亲 毁我家庭的也是海盗 |
[01:58] | What about your father? | 那你父亲呢 |
[02:00] | He left me. | 他离开了我 |
[02:02] | He’s a coward. | 他是个懦夫 |
[02:07] | What’s your name, boy? | 孩子 你叫什么 |
[02:09] | I don’t have to answer you. | 我不必回答你 |
[02:11] | Ooh. Well, I can make you. | 我是能逼你开口的 |
[02:15] | But to prove that not all pirates are as you fear, | 但为了证明不是所有海盗都是你想的那样 |
[02:17] | I’ll simply ask again. | 我就再问你一次 |
[02:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[02:24] | Baelfire. | 比尔菲 |
[02:39] | Welcome aboard, Baelfire. | 欢迎上船 比尔菲 |
[02:43] | It’s a pirate’s life for you. | 你要过上海盗的生活了 |
[03:50] | Gold. What are you doing here? | 戈登 你在这儿干什么 |
[03:55] | Well, my son made it clear I’m to stay away from him, | 我儿子明确要求我离他远点儿 |
[03:57] | so… I’m spending some time with my grandson instead. | 所以我只好陪陪孙子了 |
[04:01] | Emma, it’s okay. Why don’t you go talk to Henry? | 艾玛 没关系 你去和亨利说吧 |
[04:02] | We’ll handle this. | 我们搞定这里 |
[04:06] | – Emma. – Henry, hey. | -艾玛 -你好 亨利 |
[04:07] | Mr. Gold, we have some news we need to share with you, | 戈登先生 我们有些消息要告诉你 |
[04:09] | and it’s not good. | 而且不是好消息 |
[04:10] | Not interested. | 没兴趣听 |
[04:12] | It’s about your son. | 是关于你儿子的 |
[04:14] | Yeah. What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[04:17] | I… have something really… | 我有事要告诉… |
[04:18] | Tamara shot him. | 塔玛拉开枪打了他 |
[04:24] | What? | 什么 |
[04:27] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[04:29] | They used a bean to open a portal. | 他们用魔豆开启了传送门 |
[04:30] | Neal was hurt so badly, he fell through. | 尼尔伤得很重 穿过去了 |
[04:35] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[04:44] | Bae wasn’t supposed to die. | 小比不该死的 |
[04:49] | Greg and Tamara–they took something from Regina– | 格雷格和塔玛拉拿走了瑞金娜的一样东西 |
[04:52] | a magical trigger. | 一个魔法触发器 |
[04:53] | A fail-safe in the curse that can destroy storybrooke. | 是诅咒的防故障装置 能摧毁童话镇 |
[04:56] | If they activate it, it’s a self-destruct. | 如果装置被激活 童话镇就会自我毁灭 |
[04:58] | Everyone not born in this world will die. | 不是出生在这个世界的人都会死 |
[05:00] | I know this is hard, but we need your help. | 我知道你很难过 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[05:05] | No. | 不 |
[05:08] | They killed your son in cold blood, | 他们残忍地杀害了你儿子 |
[05:10] | and you don’t wanna stop them? | 你不想阻止他们吗 |
[05:11] | They didn’t kill my son. | 错不在他们 |
[05:16] | I did. | 错在我自己 |
[05:19] | I brought magic to this world to find Bae. | 是我为了找小比把魔法带到这个世界来的 |
[05:23] | And now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[05:27] | Magic always has a price, and this–this is it. | 魔法总有代价 这就是代价 |
[05:32] | But I’m prepared to pay it. | 现在我该还债了 |
[05:35] | But… we’ll die. You’ll die. | 可我们都会死的 |
[05:40] | No, I’ve made my peace with that. | 我已经不在乎了 |
[05:59] | It’s just ahead. | 就在前面 |
[06:01] | You sure whoever’s in charge of you guys | 你们肯定 你们的头儿 |
[06:03] | doesn’t want you to die in a mine collapse? | 不是想让你们葬身于矿井坍塌吗 |
[06:05] | Just keep moving. | 走你的就是了 |
[06:07] | Who is telling you what to do? | 是谁在向你们发号施令 |
[06:08] | You know what? That’s not your concern. | 知道吗 这不是你该管的事 |
[06:11] | It’s not ours, either. | 也不是我们该管的 |
[06:14] | Not your concern? | 不是你们该管的 |
[06:16] | So you’re telling me you don’t know who commands you? | 所以你们也不知道谁在指挥你们 |
[06:20] | Unlike you, Hook, we believe in something. | 我们和你不一样 虎克 我们有信仰 |
[06:23] | We have faith in the sacredness of our cause. | 我们坚信我们的事业是神圣的 |
[06:26] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[06:29] | So your sacred cause is pilfering a dwarf’s pickaxe? | 你们的神圣事业就是偷走矮人的镐吗 |
[06:34] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 |
[06:36] | had this in her pocket when you turned her over to us. | 被你出卖的时候 随身带着这个 |
[06:39] | It’s a trigger, | 这是一个触发器 |
[06:41] | and this axe, according to our people, | 而我们的人说 这个镐 |
[06:43] | is what activates it. | 可以激活它 |
[06:46] | You’re going to destroy an entire town | 你们要摧毁整个镇子 |
[06:48] | and kill everyone in it… | 并杀死镇上所有的人 |
[06:50] | Yeah, including your enemy. | 对 你的仇敌也不能幸免 |
[06:55] | Rumplestiltskin won’t be immune to this? | 朗普斯金也不能逃脱 |
[06:57] | None of your kind will be. | 你的同类无一能幸免 |
[06:59] | Once this thing gets activated, | 一旦触发器被激活 |
[07:00] | nothing can shut it off. | 没有任何办法可以使它停止 |
[07:02] | This whole town will revert to the forest it was. | 整个镇子将重新变回之前的森林 |
[07:05] | So tell us, Hook. We’re willing to die for our cause. | 虎克 我们愿为我们的事业献身 |
[07:09] | Are you willing to die for yours? | 你愿为你的事业献身吗 |
[07:13] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[08:12] | – Oh! Henry. – Mom! | -亨利 -妈妈 |
[08:20] | Regina, was that… | 瑞金娜 这… |
[08:21] | Yes. The diamond was activated. | 是的 钻石被激活了 |
[08:25] | So we’re all gonna die. | 我们都难逃一死 |
[08:28] | You were born here, so you’ll live. | 你在这里出生 所以你不会有事的 |
[08:32] | But… | 可是 |
[08:35] | I’ll be alone. | 我会变得孤零零的 |
[08:38] | I’m so sorry, Henry. | 对不起 亨利 |
[08:39] | It’s not gonna happen. I’m not gonna let it. | 不会的 我不能坐以待毙 |
[08:40] | You did this. Now make it stop. | 这因你而起 现在你得让它停下 |
[08:41] | I can’t. There’s no way. | 我不行 没有办法的 |
[08:43] | Well, figure it out. It’s your fault. | 那就好好想想 这都是你的错 |
[08:44] | Stop! I already lost my dad. I don’t wanna lose anyone else. | 别吵了 爸爸没了 我不想再失去任何亲人 |
[08:48] | We have to work together. | 我们必须同心协力 |
[08:50] | From the mouths of babes. I’d say the lad has a point. | 童言无忌 这孩子说得有道理 |
[08:54] | That’s for the last time we met. | 这是为上次的事 |
[08:56] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[08:57] | And tell us why you’re here | 说吧 你来干什么 |
[08:58] | before I use something else other than my fist. | 否则我接下来可就不是动拳头了 |
[09:01] | I think threatening to kill me is a bit redundant | 我觉得威胁要杀我实在是没必要 |
[09:03] | when we’re all about to die anyway. | 反正我们马上都得赴黄泉了 |
[09:04] | No thanks to you. Regina just told us | 而你净帮倒忙 瑞金娜说 |
[09:06] | you were working with Tamara and Greg to get your revenge. | 你为了复仇跟塔玛拉和格雷格狼狈为奸 |
[09:08] | Well, that was before they told me I had to die to get it. | 那是因为他们没告诉我 复仇的代价是死亡 |
[09:11] | We don’t have time for this. We have a real problem. | 没时间跟你纠缠了 现在麻烦大了 |
[09:13] | Which is why I’m here, | 我就是为这个而来 |
[09:14] | ’cause staring death in the face | 真正面对死亡时 |
[09:16] | has made me realize if there’s one thing | 我才意识到 比起复仇 |
[09:17] | I want more than my revenge, it’s my life. | 我更爱惜自己的性命 |
[09:20] | So should we start this thing now and then resume bickering? | 我们能不能先行动 再回来继续吵嘴 |
[09:23] | There is no stopping it. | 没有办法能停止它 |
[09:25] | And the best thing I can do is slow it down, | 我至多就能减慢它的速度 |
[09:27] | but that will only delay the inevitable. | 但也只是缓兵之计 |
[09:29] | It’ll give us the time we need. | 这能为我们争取时间 |
[09:31] | The time for what? | 争取什么时间 |
[09:33] | Steal back the beans. | 偷回魔豆 |
[09:34] | Use them to get everyone back into the Enchanted Forest | 在童话镇被摧毁之前 利用魔豆 |
[09:36] | before Storybrooke is gone. | 把所有人送回魔法森林 |
[09:38] | How? We don’t know where Greg and Tamara are. | 怎么偷 我们都不知道格雷格和塔玛拉在哪 |
[09:40] | Well, I do. I can help. | 我知道 我能帮你们 |
[09:42] | Help yourself. | 是帮你自己吧 |
[09:42] | You’ll take them and leave us all behind. | 你偷到魔豆 就会丢下我们自己跑掉 |
[09:44] | – Why should we trust you? – No, we won’t have to. | -我们为什么要相信你 -我们不需要相信他 |
[09:45] | I’ll go with him. If he tries anything, | 我跟他一起去 如果他想捣鬼 |
[09:47] | I’ll shoot him in the face. | 我就一枪砰了他 |
[09:48] | – Quite hostile, aren’t we? – Just being clear. | -好暴力啊 -丑话说在前头罢了 |
[09:50] | I’ll take Regina to slow down the diamond, | 我跟瑞金娜一起去减慢钻石的速度 |
[09:52] | give you guys time. | 为你们争取时间 |
[09:53] | Mary margaret, take Henry. Gather everyone. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 带上亨利和全镇的人 |
[09:54] | Make sure they’re ready to go as soon as we have those beans. | 确保我们拿到魔豆时 所有人准备就绪 |
[09:57] | Henry, before you go… | 亨利 走之前我想跟你说 |
[10:01] | I’m sorry for what’s happened. | 对于发生的一切 我很抱歉 |
[10:06] | I… tried to be the person that you wanted me to be, | 我…想要达到你的期望 |
[10:08] | and I failed. | 而我失败了 |
[10:11] | But I won’t let you be alone. | 但我不会让你孤单的 |
[10:13] | You just know that I love you. | 记得我爱你就好 |
[10:17] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:31] | The things we do for our children. | 都是为了孩子啊 |
[10:35] | Captain, you have to give them the boy. | 船长 你必须把那孩子交出去 |
[10:39] | They’ve killed for less. | 否则他们肯定会下狠手 |
[10:41] | The sooner we give them what they want, | 越早遂他们的愿 |
[10:43] | the sooner they leave us alone. | 我们就能越早脱身 |
[10:44] | No. I can’t part with him now, | 不 我现在不能放他走 |
[10:46] | not when I know he’s the dark one’s son. | 我知道他是黑暗者的儿子 |
[10:49] | Can’t be chance that brought him here. | 他来这里绝非偶然 |
[10:51] | Providence must be at work. | 上天自有安排 |
[10:53] | He is the key to my revenge. | 他是我复仇的关键 |
[10:55] | I won’t lose him. | 我绝不能失去他 |
[11:05] | Do you know who we are? | 知道我们是什么人吗 |
[11:07] | You’re the lost ones. You work for him. | 你们是失落者 为他做事 |
[11:10] | We’re looking for a boy who was seen adrift nearby. | 我们在找一个漂到这附近的男孩 |
[11:16] | A boy he has a particular interest in. | 他对这孩子特别有兴趣 |
[11:20] | Then I’m afraid I have to send you away disappointed. | 那我恐怕要让你们失望了 |
[11:24] | As you can see, we’re only men here. | 如你们所见 我船上只有男人 |
[11:28] | Then you won’t mind if we search your ship. | 那你不介意我们搜船吧 |
[11:31] | Be my guest. | 请自便 |
[11:52] | Told you, no one here but me crew. | 我说过 这儿只有我的船员 |
[11:56] | You’re new to this land, | 你刚来这个世界 |
[11:59] | which means I should warn you. | 所以我要提醒你 |
[12:02] | Do you know what he does to people who lie to him? | 知道他怎么处置骗他的人吗 |
[12:06] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:07] | But I gather it hurts. | 但我猜肯定会很疼 |
[12:10] | It does. | 是很疼 |
[12:13] | He rips your shadow | 他会把你的影子 |
[12:15] | right from your body. | 从身体里扯出来 |
[12:18] | R-r-r-r-rip! | 扯 出 来 |
[12:35] | If you find him, you know who he belongs to. | 如果你找到他 知道该给谁吧 |
[12:38] | Good-bye, captain. | 再会 船长 |
[12:54] | I thought pirates only cared about themselves. | 我以为海盗都是自私的 |
[12:57] | Well, you have a lot to learn, boy. | 你要学的还多着呢 孩子 |
[13:05] | A sure sign of impending doom. | 真是厄运来临的征兆 |
[13:08] | Looters. | 趁火打劫 |
[13:12] | It ain’t looting if the stuff you find’s already yours. | 如果东西本来是你的就不叫抢劫了 |
[13:15] | We need Sneezy’s drinking stein. | 我们需要喷嚏精的杯子 |
[13:17] | We can bring his memories back. | 这样就能帮他找回记忆 |
[13:18] | Oh, can you? | 是吗 |
[13:20] | Mother superior finally figured it out. | 院长找到办法了 |
[13:22] | He needs to drink this out of his old stein– | 他得用旧杯子喝下这个 |
[13:25] | something important to him. | 因为那杯子对他很重要 |
[13:26] | So she found a solution to the memory problem? Today? | 她偏巧在今天找到解决记忆问题的办法 |
[13:30] | In the nick of time before we all die? | 在我们马上都要死的时候 |
[13:33] | Die? Who’s dying? | 死 谁会死 |
[13:34] | She’s been working on it all along. | 她一直在研究这个 |
[13:36] | Then when she had to transform August back to Pinocchio, | 她把奥古斯特变回匹诺曹时 |
[13:38] | she found the ingredient she needed. | 找到了需要的原料 |
[13:40] | A hair from Pinocchio’s head. | 匹诺曹的头发 |
[13:42] | Someone who returned to who he should be– | 他是回归自我的人 |
[13:44] | someone who wasn’t cursed. | 是没被诅咒的人 |
[13:45] | So you’re gonna wake your friend up | 所以你要叫醒你的朋友 |
[13:47] | to tell him he’s about to die? | 告诉他要死了 |
[13:49] | – I don’t want that. – Shut it, Clark. | -我不想那样 -闭嘴 克拉克 |
[13:51] | He wants to know who he is and be with his family, | 他想知道自己是谁 并和家人在一起 |
[13:53] | no matter how much time he has left. | 无论还剩多少时间 |
[13:54] | Not if I’m gonna die. | 如果要死我就不想了 |
[13:56] | Let’s take him back to Granny’s. Do it there. | 把他带回外婆家 在那儿给他喝 |
[13:59] | Hey. Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[14:00] | If I don’t have a family, will I still die? | 如果我没家人 还是要死吗 |
[14:02] | You know, I really don’t think it’s necessary, | 我真觉得没这个必要 |
[14:05] | you know, to go through this. | 费这么多事 |
[14:07] | I asked her to make a second dose. | 我让她做了两剂药 |
[14:10] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[14:12] | Well, what am I supposed to do with that? | 我要那个做什么 |
[14:13] | Belle once helped remind me who I was. | 贝儿曾帮我想起我是谁 |
[14:17] | I’ve never forgotten. | 我从未忘记 |
[14:19] | I wanna return the favor. | 我想还她的情 |
[14:22] | Don’t let her die as Lacey. | 别让她以莱茜的身份死去 |
[14:37] | What… what was all that about? | 出什么事了 |
[14:40] | Oh, that was nothing. | 没什么事 |
[14:56] | Over there. Let’s go. | 在那儿 我们走 |
[15:03] | Time’s running out. | 时间紧迫 |
[15:04] | Oh, is that what that means? | 地震意味着那个啊 |
[15:17] | Your sea legs aren’t bad for a landlubber. | 作为新手 你在船上适应得不错 |
[15:20] | Yeah, but I still get queasy. | 是的 但我仍然想吐 |
[15:22] | Oh, it’ll pass. | 会好的 |
[15:23] | Just think of yourself as an extension of the ship. | 想象自己与船融为一体 |
[15:28] | Do you care to try a hand at the helm? | 要不要试试掌舵 |
[15:31] | I know nothing of sailing. | 我对航海一无所知 |
[15:32] | Oh, once you get your bearings, it’s as easy as pie. | 一旦掌握了方向 就是小菜一碟 |
[15:35] | Now… | 好了 |
[15:37] | The left side is called “Port.” | 左边是左舷 |
[15:39] | And the right side is called “Starboard.” | 而右边的是右舷 |
[15:44] | Now… | 然后 |
[15:46] | Go two notches to port. | 转两下到左舷 |
[15:53] | well done, mate. | 做得好 伙计 |
[15:54] | You were born with the sea in your blood. | 大海就在你的血脉中流动 |
[15:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:00] | You spoke of your mother’s fate, | 你说过你母亲的事 |
[16:02] | but your father– what became of him? | 但你父亲 他出什么事了 |
[16:06] | You say he left you? | 你说他离开了你吗 |
[16:09] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:10] | It’s one that I know well. | 这我知道 |
[16:13] | When I was a boy, my father and I boarded a ship | 我还是个孩子时 父亲和我登船 |
[16:16] | with plans to travel the realms. | 计划游历各个王国 |
[16:19] | One morning, I awoke, and he was gone. | 一天早上 我醒来 他已经走了 |
[16:25] | Turned out he was a fugitive. | 原来他是逃犯 |
[16:28] | He had fled in the middle of the night to avoid capture. | 为了逃避抓捕 他连夜逃走 |
[16:32] | He abandoned you? | 他抛弃你了吗 |
[16:34] | Aye. | 是的 |
[16:36] | That he did. | 他跑了 |
[16:41] | If I tell you something, | 如果我告诉你一件事 |
[16:42] | will you promise not to tell the crew? | 你能不告诉船员们吗 |
[16:44] | They might become frightened. | 他们可能会感到害怕 |
[16:47] | My father– the reason why I don’t speak of him | 我之所以不想提我父亲 |
[16:50] | is because… he’s the dark one. | 是因为 他是黑暗者 |
[16:53] | He once was a man, | 他曾是个凡人 |
[16:54] | but when I got drafted to the ogre wars, | 可我被征兵去参加食人魔战争时 |
[16:56] | he wanted to protect me. | 他想保护我 |
[16:58] | So he went in search of the dark one’s dagger. | 所有他去寻找黑暗者的匕首 |
[17:01] | And once he got it, | 拿到之后 |
[17:02] | he grew obsessed with the power it gave him. | 他对因此而得来的法力着迷 |
[17:06] | He draws his power from a dagger? | 他从一把匕首上获得法力 |
[17:08] | Yes. It’s the only weapon that can kill him. | 是的 那也是唯一能杀他的武器 |
[17:12] | And the only thing he truly cares about anymore. | 也是他唯一真正在乎的东西 |
[17:17] | He chose it over me. | 他宁可不要我 |
[17:21] | My papa abandoned me, too. | 我爸也抛弃了我 |
[17:40] | So, tell me, Hook, | 虎克 告诉我 |
[17:42] | all this time, it’s been about revenge for you. | 一直以来 你一心想复仇 |
[17:45] | Why is that suddenly so important to you that you survive? | 生存怎么突然对你如此重要 |
[17:49] | I know what I’m fighting for– my family. | 我是为了家人而战 |
[17:51] | What are you fighting for? | 你为谁而战 |
[17:52] | Myself. That’s plenty of motivation, I can assure you. | 我自己 我保证这是强大的动力 |
[18:01] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[18:11] | The beans– give ’em to me. | 把魔豆交给我 |
[18:17] | You mean these? | 你说这些吗 |
[18:48] | No! Come on. We got what we need. | 不 走吧 我们要的已经到手了 |
[18:53] | What are you doing? They’ve got the beans! | 你干什么 他们拿走了魔豆 |
[18:54] | Not all of them. I snagged one. | 不是全部 我钩住一个 |
[18:57] | Where are the rest? | 剩下的呢 |
[18:58] | Who cares? All we need is one. | 无所谓 我们只需要一个 |
[19:00] | Hey! Live to fight another day, mate. | 伺机再战 伙计 |
[19:07] | I’m not your mate. | 我不是你的伙计 |
[19:17] | I can feel it. | 我感觉到了 |
[19:18] | It’s like the oxygen’s being sucked out of the air. | 就像氧气被抽干了一样 |
[19:21] | Not the oxygen. | 不是氧气 |
[19:24] | The magic. | 是魔法 |
[19:27] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[19:29] | Once it stops glowing, its destruction is achieved, | 一旦停止闪耀 破坏就完成了 |
[19:32] | and then… | 然后 |
[19:33] | Well, then we’ll see the real carnage. | 真正的大屠杀才会开始 |
[19:39] | I’ll try to contain its energy as long as I can. | 我会尽量遏制它的能量 |
[19:42] | It won’t be long. We’ll have the bean soon. | 不会很久的 我们很快就能拿到魔豆 |
[19:43] | Then we can get the hell out of here. | 然后就可以离开这里 |
[19:46] | Slowing the device… | 减慢这个装置 |
[19:49] | It’s going to require all the strength I have. | 需要我使出全部的力量 |
[19:57] | You’re not coming with us, are you? | 你没打算跟我们一起走吧 |
[20:01] | When you said good-bye to Henry, | 你和亨利说再见的时候 |
[20:02] | you… were saying good-bye. | 你是在道永别 |
[20:10] | He knows I love him, doesn’t he? | 他知道我爱他吧 |
[20:12] | Regina, no, there has gotta be another way. | 瑞金娜 不 肯定还有别的方法 |
[20:14] | You were right, you know. | 你说得对 |
[20:16] | Everything that’s happening– it’s my fault. | 现在发生的一切 都是我的错 |
[20:19] | I created this device. | 我制造了这个装置 |
[20:22] | It’s only fitting that it takes my life. | 我必须以命相抵 |
[20:24] | What am I supposed to tell Henry? | 我该怎么跟亨利交代 |
[20:27] | Tell him that in the end, | 跟他说 到最后 |
[20:29] | it wasn’t too late for me to do the right thing. | 我总算做了件好事 |
[20:34] | Regina, please… | 瑞金娜 别… |
[20:36] | Everyone looks at me as the evil queen, | 所有人都视我为巫后 |
[20:39] | including my son. | 包括我儿子 |
[20:43] | I may die as Regina. | 我想作为瑞金娜死去 |
[20:57] | Regina– | 瑞金娜 |
[21:22] | To the end of the world. | 敬世界末日 |
[21:28] | Come on. It’ll help numb it. | 喝吧 能麻木感官 |
[21:31] | I’ll, uh, I’ll drink to that. | 那就为这个干杯吧 |
[21:33] | Oh. I’m–I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:35] | Uh, here. I got it. I got it. | 我来擦 我来擦 |
[21:38] | – Sorry. – S-stop. Stop. | -抱歉 -停手 |
[21:39] | – Put that down. – It’s just an old rag. | -放下那个 -一块破布而已啊 |
[21:40] | It belonged to someone very important. | 这是一个很重要的人留下的 |
[21:41] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白 |
[21:42] | I said I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:13] | That cup again. | 又是这个杯子 |
[22:15] | What is it? | 它到底有什么特别 |
[22:17] | It’s something from my past… | 它来自我的过去 |
[22:20] | from our past. | 我们的过去 |
[22:22] | And I’m sorry. Let’s not fight. | 很抱歉 我们别吵了 |
[22:58] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[23:02] | Rumple. | 朗普 |
[23:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:11] | I’m sorry. I didn’t wanna wake you up to die. | 抱歉 我本不想在这时唤醒你的 |
[23:17] | But I needed you. | 但我需要你 |
[23:22] | You lost your son. | 你失去了儿子 |
[23:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:31] | I’ve failed. | 我失败了 |
[23:38] | I’ve failed. | 我失败了 |
[23:45] | – We have the beans. – All right. | -拿到魔豆了 -好极了 |
[23:48] | – You did it? – Yeah. | -你成功了 -是的 |
[23:50] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[23:51] | Oh, it’s… grazed. It’s fine. | 这是擦伤 不碍事 |
[23:52] | Okay, let’s get going. Henry? | 好的 我们走吧 亨利 |
[23:54] | W-where’s my mom? | 我妈妈呢 |
[23:57] | Regina can hold off the self-destruct device | 瑞金娜控制着自毁装置 |
[23:58] | long enough for us to escape, but… | 给我们时间逃走 不过… |
[24:01] | But what? | 不过什么 |
[24:07] | She won’t survive. | 她会因此而死 |
[24:12] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[24:13] | Henry, I’m sorry. I promised her I’d get you to safety. | 抱歉 亨利 我答应她会保证你的安全 |
[24:16] | But we can’t do this. She’s family. | 我们不能这么做 她是我们的家人 |
[24:18] | We don’t leave family behind. | 我们不能抛弃家人 |
[24:20] | I know, but this is what she wants. | 我知道 但这是她的心愿 |
[24:21] | We have a way out. We have to take it. | 我们有机会逃走 我们必须走 |
[24:22] | We saved her from being killed by the wraith. | 我们从死灵手里救过她 |
[24:25] | How is this any different? | 这次有什么不同吗 |
[24:27] | The wraith. | 死灵 |
[24:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:29] | We sent it through a portal. | 既然能把死灵送入传送门 |
[24:30] | Why can’t we do the same thing with the self-destruct? | 为什么不把自毁装置也送进去呢 |
[24:33] | – Because we don’t know if it’s going to work. – It could. | -我们不确定这行不行 -当然行了 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:37] | It’s too risky. No one will go along with it. | 这太危险了 没人会同意的 |
[24:39] | Yes, we will. | 我们当然同意 |
[24:42] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 这是我们该做的事情 |
[24:44] | Look, Snow White and the prince have always led us before, | 白雪公主和王子一直带领着我们 |
[24:49] | and we’ve always won. | 我们总能取得胜利 |
[24:51] | So… who’s willing to let them lead us again? | 那么 谁愿跟随他们再度取得胜利 |
[24:54] | – Yes. – You can count on us. | -愿意 -我们没问题 |
[24:55] | – Me. – Always. | -我 -这还用说 |
[24:57] | Thank you, Archie. | 谢谢你 阿奇 |
[24:59] | – Oh, this is what we should do. – And will do. | -这是我们该做的 -也是要做的 |
[25:01] | I know we haven’t had a lot of chances to be parents, | 虽然我们一直没能尽父母的义务 |
[25:04] | but give us this one. Let us do the right thing. | 但这次请相信我们 做我们该做的 |
[25:09] | It’s not too late. | 现在还为时不晚 |
[25:11] | I just don’t want him to be alone. | 我不想让亨利孤单一生 |
[25:14] | I don’t want him to grow up the way I did. | 我不想让他像我一样长大 |
[25:23] | This plan could fail. | 这计划有可能失败 |
[25:25] | If we use that bean now, we can get away for sure. | 现在用魔豆 我们肯定能逃走 |
[25:27] | We will survive. | 肯定能活下去 |
[25:28] | But it’s wrong. Emma, I killed her mother. | 不行 艾玛 我杀了她妈妈 |
[25:31] | You did that to Cora because you had to. | 你是迫不得已才杀了柯拉 |
[25:32] | I did it because it was easy. | 我那么做是因为那样更容易 |
[25:35] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[25:36] | There were other paths– | 还有其他办法 |
[25:38] | Harder paths, and I wish I had taken them. | 更艰难的办法 我希望我选择了那些 |
[25:41] | So please, Emma, honey… | 所以拜托 艾玛 亲爱的 |
[25:45] | Let’s take the hard path. | 我们选艰难的办法吧 |
[25:48] | Because if we don’t, we will be building a future | 如果我们不这么做 我们的未来 |
[25:51] | on Regina’s blood. | 将建在瑞金娜的鲜血上 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | You’re all mad. | 你们都疯了 |
[26:08] | – I can live with myself. – Give it back. | -我可以心安理得 -还给我 |
[26:10] | If she wants to die for us, I say let her. | 如果她想为我们而死 那就随她吧 |
[26:12] | You and I– we understand each other. | 你和我 我们理解彼此 |
[26:14] | Look out for yourself, | 照顾好自己 |
[26:15] | and you’ll never get hurt, right? | 就永远不会受伤 是吗 |
[26:16] | Worked quite well for me. | 一向如此 屡试不爽 |
[26:18] | Yeah, till the day that it doesn’t. | 是啊 但总有一天就不是这样了 |
[26:20] | We’re doing this. It might be stupid. | 我们这么做 也许很蠢 |
[26:22] | It might be crazy, but we’re doing it. | 也许很疯狂 但是我们要这么做 |
[26:24] | So… you can join us | 所以 你可以加入我们 |
[26:27] | and be a part of something, | 成为其中一员 |
[26:29] | Or you can do what you can do best and be alone. | 或者你可以走老路 但是孤单一人 |
[26:38] | Quite passionate, Swan. | 很有激情啊 斯旺 |
[26:42] | Why are you really doing this? | 你到底为什么这么做 |
[26:46] | The kid just lost his father today. | 这孩子今天刚失去了父亲 |
[26:47] | I’m not letting him lose a mother, too. | 我不能让他再失去母亲 |
[26:50] | His father? | 他父亲 |
[26:51] | Who’s Henry’s father? | 谁是亨利的父亲 |
[26:53] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[26:56] | Baelfire? | 比尔菲 |
[26:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:10] | Captain… | 船长 |
[27:12] | Why is Baelfire still aboard the “Jolly Roger”? | 为什么比尔菲还在海盗船上 |
[27:14] | The boy has given you a path to revenge, | 那个孩子已经给了你复仇之路 |
[27:17] | but you can’t walk that path if you’re dead. | 但是如果你死了 你是没法复仇的 |
[27:19] | Careful, Smee. | 说话小心 斯密 |
[27:20] | Captain, you know quite well that he is after the boy. | 船长 你很清楚他在找这个男孩 |
[27:24] | If you don’t surrender Baelfire to him, | 如果你不把比尔菲交给他 |
[27:26] | the–the lost ones will take him anyway and kill you. | 失落者还是会带走他并杀了你 |
[27:29] | I’m the Captain. | 我是船长 |
[27:30] | I give the orders! | 我发号施令 |
[27:32] | And anyone who disobeys can walk the plank | 不听从命令的人 就走跳板 |
[27:35] | and pray the Mermaids take pity on his soul! | 祈求美人鱼怜悯他的灵魂 |
[27:38] | Face me, villain? | 跟我对战吧 恶棍 |
[27:43] | What’s this about, Bae? | 这是为什么 小比 |
[27:44] | I found this… on your desk. | 我在你桌上 发现了这个 |
[27:48] | It’s… | 这是 |
[27:49] | it’s my mother. | 这是我妈妈 |
[27:51] | How’d you get it?! | 你怎么拿到的 |
[27:53] | – Bae– – How?! | -小比 -怎么来的 |
[27:54] | You’re the pirate that killed her! | 你是杀死她的那个海盗 |
[27:59] | I didn’t kill your mother. | 我没有杀你母亲 |
[28:05] | We fell in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[28:08] | And we ran off together. Your father lied to you. | 我们一起私奔了 你父亲骗了你 |
[28:12] | He was too much of a coward to tell you the truth. | 他太懦弱不敢告诉你真相 |
[28:14] | He tore her heart out and crushed it in front of me. | 他在我面前 掏出了她的心并捏碎了 |
[28:19] | And I’ve spent every moment since then wanting revenge. | 从那以后每一刻我都想着要报仇 |
[28:24] | She abandoned me? | 她抛弃了我 |
[28:27] | Not a single day went past | 你母亲每一天 |
[28:28] | when your mother didn’t regret leaving you, Baelfire. | 都为丢下你而后悔 比尔菲 |
[28:31] | We talked about going back for you when you were old enough. | 我们打算等你长大一点就去把你找来 |
[28:34] | Perhaps fate brought us together | 也许是命运让我们走到一起 |
[28:35] | so that I can make good on those plans. | 让我可以实现这些计划 |
[28:38] | We can live the life that Milah wanted for us, | 我们可以过上米拉想要的生活 |
[28:41] | – as a family. – No! | -作为一家人 -不要 |
[28:42] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[28:43] | You used me! | 你利用了我 |
[28:45] | You wanted to kill my father! | 你想要杀死我父亲 |
[28:48] | Yes. I did. | 是的 |
[28:51] | You tore apart my family, | 你拆散了我的家庭 |
[28:55] | as sure as if you’d ripped her heart out yourself. | 这和你亲手掏出她的心脏有什么区别 |
[28:58] | Bae, don’t. | 小比 不要 |
[28:59] | Take me back to my real family, | 送我回我真正的家人身边 |
[29:01] | the Darlings. | 达令一家 |
[29:07] | Uh, I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:10] | It’s not possible to leave Neverland. | 没人能离开梦幻岛 |
[29:13] | But you could stay here under my protection. | 但你可以留在这里让我保护你 |
[29:15] | I’d rather fend for myself than be with you. | 我宁愿独自一人也不愿和你在一起 |
[29:19] | I want off this ship… | 我想下船 |
[29:22] | pirate. | 海盗 |
[29:37] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[29:38] | You were willing to die to save us. | 你愿意为救我们而死 |
[29:40] | That makes you a hero. | 你是英雄 |
[29:42] | And now we’re gonna be heroes. | 现在我们要一起做英雄 |
[29:44] | We’re gonna open up a portal, throw this thing into a void. | 我们要打开传送门 把这东西扔入虚空 |
[29:46] | No. You don’t know that it’ll work. | 不 你不知道那样行不行 |
[29:49] | We have to try. | 我们总得一试 |
[29:53] | Everybody, step aside. | 大家 都让开 |
[30:01] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[30:05] | It’s empty. | 这是空的 |
[30:11] | Hook. | 是虎克 |
[30:41] | Eager to go, I see. | 看来你很想离开啊 |
[30:43] | Just drop me off anywhere. | 随便在哪把我放下就行 |
[30:44] | You really think you can survive on your own? | 你真觉得你自己能活下来吗 |
[30:48] | I’ve never been given the choice. | 我从来都没得选 |
[30:49] | Well, you have one now. | 你现在可以选 |
[30:52] | Anywhere will do. | 停在哪都行 |
[30:54] | I get you’re angry. | 我理解你的愤怒 |
[30:57] | But it doesn’t have to end like this. | 但没必要这样 |
[31:01] | This ship can be your home, your family. | 这条船可以是你的家 你的家人 |
[31:06] | Just say the word. | 你开口就好 |
[31:09] | It’s not too late to start over. | 从头开始为时不晚 |
[31:13] | I can change, Bae… for you. | 小比 我可以为了你 改变 |
[31:16] | You say that. I know you’ll never change. | 说说而已 我知道你不会改变的 |
[31:20] | Because all you care about is yourself. | 因为你只在乎你自己 |
[31:30] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[31:33] | for reminding me what I’m all about. | 谢谢你提醒我该做什么 |
[31:36] | Killing your father. | 杀死你父亲 |
[31:44] | You’re not letting me go. | 你不是要放我离开 |
[31:45] | How would that help me? | 放你走对我有什么好处 |
[31:47] | You hated my father so much, | 你那么憎恨我父亲 |
[31:49] | you didn’t even realize you were just like him! | 甚至都没意识到你跟他一样 |
[31:58] | You have the boy. | 男孩归你了 |
[32:00] | He will be pleased? | 他会高兴吗 |
[32:59] | I can’t contain this much longer. | 我快控制不住了 |
[33:14] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[33:16] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[33:34] | I love you, Henry. | 我爱你 亨利 |
[33:36] | I only wish I was strong enough to stop all this. | 我只希望我能够阻止这一切 |
[33:42] | I’m just not. | 但我不行 |
[33:57] | You may not be strong enough. | 你也许不够强大 |
[34:00] | But maybe we are. | 但也许我们可以 |
[34:59] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[35:03] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[35:10] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[35:13] | Yes, we did. | 是啊 我们做到了 |
[35:15] | Gotta hand it to Henry. | 不得不承认 |
[35:16] | He’s right about a lot of things. | 亨利在很多事上都是对的 |
[35:18] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[35:20] | Isn’t that right, kid? | 不是吗 孩子 |
[35:23] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[35:25] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[35:29] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[35:32] | Emma, what is it? | 艾玛 那是什么 |
[35:37] | They took him. | 他们带走了他 |
[35:42] | Relax, kid. We’re not gonna hurt you. | 别紧张 孩子 我们不会伤害你的 |
[35:44] | Just everyone I love. You tried to blow up Storybrooke. | 只伤害所有我爱的人 你们想炸了童话镇 |
[35:48] | True, but that was never the point. | 没错 但是那不是关键 |
[35:51] | It wasn’t? | 不是吗 |
[35:52] | We came here to destroy magic, Henry, | 我们来这里是为了摧毁魔法 亨利 |
[35:55] | But then we found something more important– | 但是我们发现了更重要的东西 |
[35:57] | something that changed everything. | 能改变一切的东西 |
[36:01] | You. | 就是你 |
[36:13] | Emma, you don’t even know where you’re going! | 艾玛 你都不知道该去哪 |
[36:15] | Doesn’t matter. I have to find him. | 不重要 我会找到他的 |
[36:16] | I’ll track them down in hell if I have to. | 如有必要 我会追去地狱 |
[36:22] | The last bean. | 最后一颗魔豆 |
[36:25] | They’ve opened a portal. | 他们打开了传送门 |
[36:27] | – Henry! – Henry! | -亨利 -亨利 |
[36:35] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[36:38] | We have to follow them! There has to be a way. | 我们得跟上他们 一定有办法 |
[36:40] | Not only do we not know where they went, | 我们不仅不知道他们去了哪 |
[36:42] | – but Hook stole the last bean. – I don’t care! | -最后一颗魔豆还被虎克偷走了 -我不在乎 |
[36:44] | – Without it, there’s no way to follow. – There has to be. | -没有魔豆 没法跟过去 -一定有 |
[36:46] | We can’t let them just take Henry. | 我们不能让他们带走亨利 |
[36:48] | They’ve taken Henry? | 他们带走了亨利 |
[36:49] | Yeah. You’re the dark one. Do something. | 对 你是黑暗者 做点什么吧 |
[36:51] | Gold, help us. | 戈登 帮我们 |
[36:53] | There’s no way. | 没办法 |
[36:55] | I spent a lifetime trying to cross worlds to find my son. | 我穷尽一生想穿越世界找到我儿子 |
[36:58] | There’s no way in this world without a portal. | 在这儿穿越只能靠传送门 |
[37:00] | So that’s it? He’s gone forever? | 就这样了吗 他就永远消失了吗 |
[37:05] | I refuse to believe that. | 我不相信 |
[37:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:16] | Hook. | 虎克 |
[37:19] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[37:21] | Helping. | 帮忙 |
[37:21] | Well, you’re too late. | 太晚了 |
[37:23] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[37:25] | I thought you didn’t care about anyone but yourself. | 我以为你除了自己谁也不在乎呢 |
[37:27] | Maybe I just needed reminding that I could. | 也许我只是需要记起来我不是那种人 |
[37:35] | Enough waiting around. Let’s go. | 别浪费时间了 我们走吧 |
[37:37] | Go? Where? I thought we were saving the town. | 走 去哪 我们不是要拯救小镇吗 |
[37:39] | We already did. | 已经做到了 |
[37:40] | We need to get Henry. | 我们得找到亨利 |
[37:41] | Greg and Tamara took him through a portal. | 格雷格和塔玛拉把他拉进了一个传送门 |
[37:44] | Well, I offer my ship and my services to help follow them. | 我提供船和服务帮你们追上他们 |
[37:47] | Well, that’s great, Hook, but how will we track them? | 很好 虎克 但我们要怎么找到他们 |
[37:49] | Leave that to me. | 这让我来 |
[37:51] | I can get us where we need to go. | 我能带我们去该去的地方 |
[37:54] | Then let’s do it. | 那我们行动吧 |
[38:05] | Belle, I-I-I have to go. | 贝儿 我得走了 |
[38:07] | You have to stay here. | 你得留下 |
[38:08] | No. W-why? I-I wanna help. | 不 为什么 我想帮忙 |
[38:11] | The town is no longer safe. | 小镇已经不安全了 |
[38:13] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[38:15] | Well, Greg and Tamara weren’t working alone. | 格雷格和塔玛拉不是单独行动的 |
[38:16] | Others will follow. | 会有其他人尾随而至 |
[38:18] | No. We can’t leave people in danger. | 不 我们不能让大家有危险 |
[38:20] | After we’ve gone, follow these instructions. | 我们离开后 按指示行事 |
[38:25] | It’s a cloaking spell. | 这是隐身咒语 |
[38:27] | It’ll shield the town, | 能够隐蔽小镇 |
[38:28] | making it impossible for anyone to find. | 让小镇不被其他人找到 |
[38:31] | Well, then how will you find your way back to me? | 那你要怎么找到回家的路呢 |
[38:41] | You’re not coming back, are you? | 你不会回来了 是吗 |
[38:43] | The prophecy. | 预言 |
[38:44] | The boy is my undoing. | 说那个孩子是我的煞星 |
[38:47] | But he’s also my grandson. | 但他也是我的孙子 |
[38:49] | I must save him. | 我必须救他 |
[38:51] | I must do this to honor Baelfire. | 为了比尔菲我一定要这么做 |
[38:55] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[38:57] | And I didn’t even get the chance to say good-bye. | 我都没有机会道别 |
[39:01] | I understand, but I also know. | 我理解 但是我也知道 |
[39:04] | That the future isn’t always what it seems. | 未来充满无限可能 |
[39:10] | I will see you again. | 我会再见到你 |
[39:33] | Baelfire would be… very proud of you. | 比尔菲会为你感到骄傲的 |
[39:58] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[39:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:02] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[40:04] | Barely. We have to get him help. | 快不行了 我们得救他 |
[40:07] | Help me get him up. | 帮我扶他起来 |
[40:13] | So… are you done trying to kill me? | 你现在不打算杀我了吗 |
[40:16] | I believe so. | 是吧 |
[40:18] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[40:19] | Then you can live. | 那你就能活着了 |
[40:46] | Where is that? | 那是哪里 |
[40:48] | Where did they take Henry? | 他们带亨利去了哪 |
[40:52] | Neverland. | 梦幻岛 |
[41:09] | Is it the boy? The one he wants? | 是那个男孩吗 他想要的那个 |
[41:13] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[41:16] | It’s your lucky day, boy. You get to live. | 这是你的幸运日 你能活下去了 |
[41:20] | Put him with the rest. | 把他和其他人扔一起 |
[41:38] | So who are we up against? | 我们对付的是什么人 |
[41:40] | Who are Greg and Tamara? | 格雷格和塔玛拉是什么人 |
[41:42] | They’re merely pawns, | 他们只不过是无名小卒 |
[41:44] | manipulated by forces far greater than they can conceive. | 被无法想象的力量操控着 |
[41:48] | They have no idea who they’re truly working for. | 他们根本不知道自己在为谁效力 |
[41:50] | And who’s that? | 那是谁呢 |
[41:52] | Someone we all should fear. | 一个我们都该害怕的人 |
[41:56] | If that’s not the boy he’s looking for, | 那不是他要的男孩 |
[41:59] | you think we’ll be able to find him? | 你觉得我们能找到他吗 |
[42:01] | Of course we will. | 当然可以 |
[42:02] | May take time, but… | 也许要花点时间 但是 |
[42:05] | Peter Pan never fails. | 彼得·潘绝不会失败 |