时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[00:15] | It’s nothing. Stick to the road. | 没什么 别偏离道路 |
[00:19] | Oh. Where did it come from? | 这是从哪里来的 |
[00:22] | The cyclone must have dropped it. | 一定是龙卷风刮来的 |
[00:26] | Dear, what are you doing? | 亲爱的 你在干什么 |
[00:27] | What do you expect me to do? | 你觉得我能怎么做 |
[00:29] | Leave the poor thing to the wolves? | 让这小可怜喂狼吗 |
[00:38] | – She’s beautiful. – Yeah. | -她真漂亮 -是啊 |
[00:52] | She did that. | 是她干的 |
[00:54] | She knocked the tree away. | 她把那棵树扔开了 |
[00:55] | Calm your nerves, dear. It was just the wind. | 别紧张 亲爱的 是风刮的而已 |
[00:58] | She’s only a babe, and she needs our help. | 她只是个婴儿 而且需要我们的帮助 |
[01:01] | Can we keep her? | 我们能留下她吗 |
[01:02] | That’s not a good idea. Did you see what she did? | 这不是个好主意 你看到她做的事了吗 |
[01:05] | She’s not like us. | 她和我们不一样 |
[01:06] | Oh, you’re right. She’s not. | 是啊 的确不一样 |
[01:09] | She’s alone, and we’re going to take care of her. | 她孤单一人 我们要照顾她 |
[01:12] | Now, stick to the road, | 别偏离道路 |
[01:14] | or we’ll never make it – to the Emerald City before dawn. | 不然我们天亮之前就赶不到翡翠城了 |
[01:16] | What shall we call her? | 我们叫她什么 |
[01:18] | What about… Zelena? | 塞琳娜怎么样 |
[01:21] | She’s going to be – the happiest baby in all of Oz. | 她会成为奥兹国最幸福的宝宝 |
[03:47] | You spent so long figuring out how to get to this land, | 你花了那么久 谋划如何来到这个世界 |
[03:51] | groomed Regina to cast your curse, | 操控瑞金娜替你施咒 |
[03:53] | spent 28 years – waiting for it to be broken, | 花了28年时间 等待咒语破除 |
[03:57] | all so you could be with your son, and now he’s gone. | 只为了和儿子在一起 现在他死了 |
[04:01] | Tell me, Rumple. | 告诉我 朗普 |
[04:04] | Was he really worth all that trouble? | 他真值得你费这么大的劲吗 |
[04:08] | Every bit of it. | 很值得 |
[04:11] | He was family. | 他是家人 |
[04:15] | Something you know nothing about. | 你对此一无所知 |
[04:34] | How’s that, father? | 怎么样 父亲 |
[04:38] | Oh. Missed a spot. | 漏了一块 |
[04:43] | No matter what you feel on the inside, Zelena, | 无论你心里怎么想 塞琳娜 |
[04:45] | Remember to always put on a good face. | 记得永远面露笑容 |
[04:48] | I know, father. | 我知道 父亲 |
[04:50] | Careless child! | 粗心的孩子 |
[04:53] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[04:56] | I-I’m sorry. I can’t help it. | 对不起 我没忍住 |
[04:58] | You mean you can’t control it. | 你是说你控制不了吧 |
[05:00] | Maybe if you could let me learn how to — | 也许如果你让我学习如何… |
[05:01] | Then everyone would see what you really are. | 那大家就都会知道你的真面目了 |
[05:06] | Wicked. | 一个邪恶的人 |
[05:08] | How can you say that to your own daughter? | 你怎么可以这样说你女儿 |
[05:11] | Because you’re not my daughter! | 你不是我女儿 |
[05:16] | There. I said it. | 好了 我说出了 |
[05:18] | After all these years, now that your mother’s gone, | 过了这么多年 反正你妈妈也不在了 |
[05:20] | I can finally tell you the truth. | 我终于可以说出真相 |
[05:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么呢 |
[05:22] | You’re not our child, Zelena. | 你不是我们的孩子 塞琳娜 |
[05:24] | We found you in a — in the woods, in a basket, | 我们在森林里发现了你 你在一个篮子里 |
[05:26] | dropped out of a tornado. | 被龙卷风刮来的 |
[05:29] | Your mother wanted to take you in. | 你母亲想收养你 |
[05:30] | She was lulled by your beauty. | 她被你的美貌欺骗了 |
[05:32] | But under the surface, there was something else. | 但在表面之下还有别的 |
[05:35] | Your wickedness! | 你的邪恶 |
[05:39] | Well — well, I’d rather be wicked than a sad, old drunk! | 我宁可邪恶 也不要做个可悲的老酒鬼 |
[05:42] | What do you think – drove me to drink, child?! | 你以为我为什么要借酒消愁 孩子 |
[05:47] | Now, wipe away those tears. | 擦干眼泪 |
[05:50] | You put on a good face! | 拿出笑容来 |
[05:54] | Make me breakfast. | 做早餐吧 |
[05:57] | I think not. | 我不要 |
[05:59] | If I’ve really caused you this much trouble, | 如果我真给你带来了这么多麻烦 |
[06:02] | I’ll spare you any more! | 那我让你从此省心吧 |
[06:03] | Now, where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:07] | To see the one person who can help me find a family that wants me. | 去见那个能帮我找到想要我的家庭的人 |
[06:13] | The wizard of Oz. | 奥兹巫师 |
[06:23] | Perhaps I should paint a bull’s-eye on the wicked witch’s back. | 也许我该在邪恶女巫背后画一个靶心 |
[06:26] | She’ll get more than a dart when I find her. | 我找到她后 她可不止会挨上一镖 |
[06:30] | I know you’re hurting, Swan, | 我知道你很受伤 斯旺 |
[06:31] | But there are better ways to grieve Baelfire’s death | 但比起让愤怒控制你 还有更好的 |
[06:34] | than letting anger overcome you. | 哀悼比尔菲的方法 |
[06:35] | Let me guess. Rum? | 我猜猜 朗姆酒吗 |
[06:37] | Never hurts. | 总不会错 |
[06:38] | I’ll stick with anger, at least until I deal with Zelena. | 我还是继续愤怒吧 至少直到我解决了塞琳娜 |
[06:41] | Then take it from me. | 听我一句 |
[06:42] | Vengeance isn’t the thing that’s gonna make you feel better. | 报仇并不能让你更好过一些 |
[06:44] | It’s gonna make this town safer. | 但能让小镇更安全些 |
[06:46] | And I promised Henry | 我向亨利保证过 |
[06:47] | I’d find the person responsible for his father’s death. | 我会找到害死他父亲的凶手 |
[06:51] | That’s really all I can do for him right now. | 我现在只能为他做这么多 |
[06:53] | That can’t be true. | 不是的 |
[06:54] | Have you tried talking to the boy? | 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[06:55] | As far as he’s concerned, | 对他而言 |
[06:57] | I haven’t seen Neal since he left me in jail. | 自从尼尔害我进了监狱 我就没见过他了 |
[06:59] | So, anything I tell him about his dad being a hero | 所以 我跟他说他爸爸是个英雄 |
[07:01] | sounds like I’m making it up just to get him to feel better. | 听起来只是我为了不让他难受而瞎编的 |
[07:04] | Perhaps I can talk to him. | 也许我能和他谈谈 |
[07:06] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[07:07] | Leather conditioner and eyeliner? | 皮革护理剂和眼线笔吗 |
[07:11] | I knew Bae as a boy. | 小比还小时我就认识他了 |
[07:14] | Perhaps Henry would like to hear what his father was like | 也许亨利愿意听听他爸爸小时候 |
[07:16] | when he was his age. | 是什么样子的 |
[07:20] | You’d really do that? | 你真愿意那样做吗 |
[07:22] | Aye. | 是的 |
[07:24] | It could help the boy make peace with his father’s passing. | 能帮助他走出父亲逝世的痛苦 |
[07:28] | And me. | 也能帮我 |
[07:31] | Be careful. Zelena’s still out there. | 小心点 塞琳娜还逍遥在外 |
[07:34] | I assure you… | 我向你保证 |
[07:36] | Nothing will happen to the boy while he’s in my charge. | 有我照看着 他不会出事的 |
[07:45] | Henry, you remember Killian. | 亨利 你记得基利安吧 |
[07:47] | Hello, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[07:52] | It’s the lion tattoo. | 是狮子纹身 |
[07:54] | It’s what was prophesied. He’s your soul mate. | 预言就是这样说的 他是你的灵魂伴侣 |
[07:56] | I know. I saw it yesterday. | 我知道 我昨天看到了 |
[07:59] | And you didn’t tell me? | 你都没告诉我 |
[08:00] | Well, right now I have better things to do than to gossip about boys. | 我现在有比八卦男生更重要的事要做 |
[08:06] | Care for a drink? | 喝一杯吗 |
[08:10] | I, uh… | 我 |
[08:12] | I do hope I didn’t upset you yesterday. | 我希望我昨天没惹你生气 |
[08:16] | Uh, Robin Hood, Tinker Bell. | 罗宾汉 这是小叮当 |
[08:18] | Tinker Bell, Robin Hood. | 小叮当 这是罗宾汉 |
[08:19] | I’ve been wanting to meet you for a very long time. | 我想认识你很久了 |
[08:22] | And, no, you didn’t upset me. | 没有 你没有惹我生气 |
[08:25] | I just found a clue trail that needed to be followed. | 我只是发现了一条线索 我得去追查 |
[08:29] | One that didn’t lead anywhere. | 结果一无所获 |
[08:33] | I don’t daytime drink. | 我白天不喝酒 |
[08:35] | Ah, well, um, perhaps some evening, then. | 那等哪天晚上再喝吧 |
[08:41] | What was all that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[08:42] | Didn’t you learn anything from the last time you screwed this up? | 你没有吸取上次搞砸的教训吗 |
[08:45] | If you had been open to the possibility of love | 如果你第一次见到他的时候 |
[08:47] | when you first saw him, | 就敞开心扉接受爱 |
[08:48] | maybe your life – wouldn’t have turned out so… | 或许你的人生也不会这么… |
[08:51] | So what? | 怎么 |
[08:53] | How did my life turn out? | 我的人生怎么了 |
[08:57] | Why am I even bothering? | 我何必操这心呢 |
[09:02] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[09:04] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:06] | Oh, Emma. | 艾玛 |
[09:11] | My condolences. | 大家节哀 |
[09:14] | I’m so sorry I missed the funeral, | 不好意思错过了葬礼 |
[09:16] | but I could never pass up a wake. | 但我可不会错过守灵 |
[09:18] | Oh, did I miss the speeches? | 我错过演讲环节了吗 |
[09:20] | Shall I make one? | 我该发表一个演讲吗 |
[09:22] | I mean, I am, after all, responsible. | 毕竟 人是我杀的 |
[09:26] | Emma, no. – too many people will get hurt. | 艾玛 别 太多人会受到伤害的 |
[09:28] | Listen to your mother. She’s right. | 听你妈妈的吧 她说的对 |
[09:31] | Anyone who tries to interfere with my plan | 任何打扰我计划的人 |
[09:33] | is gonna have to deal with the dark one. | 都得去对付黑暗者 |
[09:36] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[09:38] | Don’t worry. I’m not here for your baby. | 别担心 我不是为你的宝宝而来的 |
[09:42] | Not today, anyway. | 至少今天不是 |
[09:45] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[09:47] | Now that my cover’s blown, | 既然我的身份曝光了 |
[09:49] | I can finally pay a visit to my little sister. | 我终于可以来拜访我的小妹妹了 |
[09:53] | Who the hell are you talking about? | 你说的是谁 |
[09:55] | Why, you, of course, Regina. | 当然是你 瑞金娜 |
[09:59] | What? | 什么 |
[10:01] | I’m an only child. | 我是独女 |
[10:02] | Cora lied to you, Regina. | 柯拉骗了你 瑞金娜 |
[10:05] | I’m your sister. | 我是你姐姐 |
[10:07] | Half, if you want to get technical. | 确切地说是同母异父 |
[10:09] | Why should I believe anything you say? | 我凭什么要相信你的话 |
[10:10] | Oh, well, you shouldn’t. | 你不该信 |
[10:12] | It’s a lot to swallow, | 这消息的确很难接受 |
[10:13] | which is why I’ve brought a gift to help. | 所以我带了一份礼物来 |
[10:15] | I don’t want a gift from you. | 我不想要你的礼物 |
[10:17] | Oh, but you shall have it. | 但我还是要给你 |
[10:20] | You see, my gift to you is this sad, sad day. | 我给你的礼物就是这个无比悲伤的日子 |
[10:25] | Use it to dig into our past, Regina. | 用这一天来回想我们的过去吧 瑞金娜 |
[10:29] | You need to learn the truth, and you must believe it. | 你需要知道真相 并且相信真相 |
[10:32] | And then meet me on main street tonight. | 然后 今晚去主街见我 |
[10:36] | Say…sundown. | 日落的时候吧 |
[10:40] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[10:42] | Then I’ll destroy you. | 然后我就会消灭你 |
[10:45] | This isn’t the wild west. | 这不是狂野的西方 |
[10:47] | No, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[10:49] | It’s the wicked west. | 这是邪恶的西方 |
[10:51] | And I want everyone to be there to see the evil queen lose. | 我想要所有人都去看巫后被打败 |
[10:57] | I don’t lose. | 我从不会被打败 |
[11:01] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[11:03] | One of us – is about to make history. | 我们其中一个就要创造历史了 |
[11:07] | See you tonight, sis. | 今晚见 妹妹 |
[11:29] | There. That one will do. | 那里 那一艘船可以 |
[11:30] | Another boat? | 又是船 |
[11:32] | You don’t like the sea? | 你不喜欢大海吗 |
[11:34] | No. It’s not that. It’s just, my mom always seems to pawn me off | 不 不是的 只是我妈妈办案的时候 |
[11:37] | on her friends that have boats | 经常把我交给 |
[11:39] | when she’s working her case. | 她有船的朋友 |
[11:40] | Your mother didn’t pawn you off on me. | 不是你妈妈把你交给我的 |
[11:42] | I wanted to bring you here. | 我想带你来这里 |
[11:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:44] | Well, you might not believe this, | 或许你不相信 |
[11:45] | but your father and I were mates long before he met your mother. | 但早在你父亲遇见你母亲之前 我和他就是朋友 |
[11:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:50] | You…knew my dad? What was he like? | 你认识我爸爸 他是什么样的人 |
[11:53] | Hop aboard and you’ll find out. | 上船你就会知道了 |
[12:02] | And you’re sure Cora never said anything about her? | 你确定柯拉从来没提到过她吗 |
[12:05] | I think I would remember | 如果我妈妈说过 |
[12:06] | if my mother told me she had a love child with a scarecrow. | 她有个有稻草人的私生女我一定会记得的 |
[12:09] | It doesn’t matter if Zelena is your sister or not. | 塞琳娜是不是你姐姐无所谓 |
[12:10] | She wants you dead. Any idea why? | 你想要你死 你知道为什么吗 |
[12:12] | I never even met her before today. | 我今天前从没见过她 |
[12:14] | Doesn’t mean you didn’t do something to piss her off. | 那不代表你没有惹到她 |
[12:16] | You did manage to step on a lot of toes back in our world. | 你在我们的世界的确惹到了很多人 |
[12:18] | Well, none of them were green. | 那些人之中可没有绿皮肤的 |
[12:19] | Then there’s the missing year. | 还有一年消失了 |
[12:21] | Maybe you did something to her then. | 或许你在那期间对她做了什么 |
[12:22] | Stick to the lasagna, lady. | 做你的千层面吧 |
[12:26] | It’s starting to sound an awful lot like you’re all on her side. | 听起来好像你们都站在她那边似的 |
[12:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:30] | To find out exactly what this witch thinks I did to her. | 查明那女巫认为我对她做了什么 |
[13:03] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你 |
[13:12] | How did you know I was coming? | 你怎么知道我会来 |
[13:14] | I see all. | 我什么都知道 |
[13:15] | I am Oz, the great and terrible. | 我是伟大又可怕的奥兹 |
[13:19] | You’ve come because – you wish to find your family. | 你来是想要找你的家人 |
[13:23] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[13:25] | I will show you what you seek to know. | 我会把你想知道的展示给你看 |
[13:27] | But I warn you, | 但我警告你 |
[13:29] | it won’t be easy for you. | 这对你来说 会不好受 |
[13:43] | Is that my mother? | 那是我妈妈吗 |
[13:44] | Her name was Cora. | 她叫柯拉 |
[13:46] | She gave birth to you in another land. | 她在另一个世界生下了你 |
[13:49] | A cyclone struck – and carried you to this world. | 一阵飓风把你带到了这个世界 |
[13:53] | Why did she abandon me? | 她为什么要抛弃我 |
[13:55] | You couldn’t give her the one thing she truly wanted. | 你给不了她她真正想要的东西 |
[13:59] | The ability to become royalty. | 进入皇室 |
[14:06] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[14:07] | Your sister, Regina. | 你妹妹 瑞金娜 |
[14:11] | Wait. I’ve got a sister? | 等等 我有一个妹妹 |
[14:14] | Your sister could do what your mother wished. | 你妹妹能做到你妈妈想让她做的 |
[14:17] | Regina became queen. | 瑞金娜当了王后 |
[14:25] | Who is that man? | 那个男人是谁 |
[14:27] | That is Rumplestiltskin, | 他是朗普斯金 |
[14:29] | a very powerful wizard. | 一个非常强大的巫师 |
[14:32] | The most powerful in all the realms. | 所有国度里最强大的巫师 |
[14:35] | Like you, Regina has the gift of magic. | 像你一样 瑞金娜也有魔法的天赋 |
[14:40] | But she has been unable to develop it. | 但她还没能发掘出来 |
[14:43] | Magic is a gift? | 魔法是天赋 |
[14:45] | Yes, and he’s trying to teach her that. | 是的 他在教她 |
[14:51] | He should be teaching me. | 他应该教我 |
[14:54] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[14:56] | I need to meet this wizard. | 我要见这个巫师 |
[14:57] | I-I’ll pay whatever you desire. | 你想要什么我都给你 |
[14:59] | Just, please tell me how to get there. | 就请告诉我怎么去那儿吧 |
[15:04] | Look down. | 低头看 |
[15:11] | When you click your heels together three times, | 敲三下鞋跟 |
[15:14] | those slippers will take you wherever you desire. | 那双鞋会带你去你想去的任何地方 |
[15:18] | Well, what do you want in return? | 那你想要什么回报呢 |
[15:20] | I simply ask that you bring me something of Rumplestiltskin’s. | 我只求你给我带回一件朗普斯金的东西 |
[15:24] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[15:26] | It is one thing to wonder about your past, | 对过去感到好奇是一回事 |
[15:28] | but another to become envious of things you cannot have. | 嫉妒自己无法得到的东西就是另一回事了 |
[16:19] | Well, this is a day of surprises. | 真是惊喜之日 |
[16:22] | I thought that would take you at least unt– | 我以为你至少要花… |
[16:26] | You’re not Regina. | 你不是瑞金娜 |
[16:28] | No. | 不是 |
[16:29] | I’m Cora’s other daughter. | 我是柯拉的另一个女儿 |
[16:34] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[16:36] | I’m Zelena… her firstborn. | 我是塞琳娜 她的长女 |
[16:40] | We’ll see about that. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[16:56] | Well, hello, Dearie. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[17:00] | A day of surprises, indeed. | 还真是充满惊喜的日子 |
[17:06] | Regina, is she telling the truth? | 瑞金娜 她说的是实话吗 |
[17:08] | I don’t know, I didn’t found anyting yet. | 不知道 我还什么都没找到呢 |
[17:11] | Are you sure that Cora didn’t booby-trap her stuff? | 你确定柯拉没设陷阱保护她的物品吗 |
[17:13] | I mean, I don’t think that a sleeping | 我要是中了沉睡咒 |
[17:14] | curse would be good for the baby. | 对宝宝肯定不好 |
[17:19] | David, Belle, and Tink are locking down main street | 戴维 贝儿和叮当去封锁主街了 |
[17:21] | just in case this fight actually happens. | 以防你真的要跟她对决 |
[17:24] | Regina, did you find something? | 瑞金娜 你找到什么了吗 |
[17:27] | A — a letter. | 一封信 |
[17:29] | What’s it say? | 信里说什么 |
[17:33] | Zelena is my sister. | 塞琳娜是我姐姐 |
[17:39] | Regina, w-what is — | 瑞金娜 这… |
[17:40] | Nothing. Don’t worry about it. | 没什么 别担心 |
[17:43] | It’s my fight. I’ve got it handled. | 这是我的战斗 我能应付 |
[17:50] | What the hell was in that letter? | 信里到底写了什么 |
[18:03] | If we position someone there, there, and there, | 如果我们在那里 那里 那里安排上人 |
[18:05] | We’ll have the whole street covered. | 整条街就尽在掌控了 |
[18:06] | I’ll talk to Blue, see if we can get reinforcements. | 我们去找小蓝 看看能不能找援兵 |
[18:08] | No, you heard Zelena. She said no interference. | 不行 你们听到塞琳娜的话了 不许干预 |
[18:10] | She’ll probably order Gold to level half the block | 如果我们妨碍她跟她妹妹了解恩怨 |
[18:12] | if we try something before she gets a crack at her sister. | 她可能会命令戈登毁掉半条街 |
[18:14] | So they really are sisters? | 她们真的是姐妹 |
[18:15] | She found a letter in her vault confirming it. | 她在地下室找到封信 确认了这点 |
[18:17] | Where is she? Regina. | 瑞金娜 她在哪 |
[18:18] | She disappeared. Something in the letter upset her. | 不见了 信里有什么话让她很不安 |
[18:20] | Should we try to find her? | 我们要去找她吗 |
[18:21] | Regina was pretty clear she didn’t want any help on this one. | 瑞金娜说得很清楚 她不需要别人帮她 |
[18:23] | You want to let her walk into this fight alone? | 你想让她独自进行这场战斗吗 |
[18:24] | No. She’s gonna get help whether she wants it or not. | 不 不管她愿不愿意 我们都会帮她 |
[18:26] | B-but — but you just said we can’t interfere. | 但…你刚说我们不能干预 |
[18:29] | Because Zelena has Gold on her side. | 因为塞琳娜控制着戈登 |
[18:30] | We need to remove him from the equation. | 我们得让他插不上手 |
[18:31] | It’s the only way Regina has a fighting chance. | 只有这样 瑞金娜才有一丝胜算 |
[18:33] | We just need to get his dagger. | 我们得拿到他的匕首 |
[18:34] | You saw Zelena. She practically has it glued to her hand. | 你们也看见了 塞琳娜刀不离手 |
[18:37] | Wait, wait. What if — | 慢着 如果… |
[18:39] | what if I can get through to Rumple without the dagger? | 如果我能不用匕首就联系到朗普呢 |
[18:42] | It’s worth a try. Regina can’t do this alone. | 值得一试 瑞金娜一人无法取胜 |
[18:53] | We have to stop meeting like this. | 我们别再这么见面了好吗 |
[18:56] | Did the charmings send you to give me a pep talk? | 是王子派你来给我鼓劲的吗 |
[18:59] | ‘Cause I don’t do well with pep talks. | 我不太适应鼓励的话 |
[19:01] | No, nothing of the sort. | 不 不是那样的 |
[19:03] | After Zelena’s threat, I decided to patrol the woods | 塞琳娜威胁大家后 我决定在林子里巡逻 |
[19:07] | in case she decided to build the ranks of her simian army. | 以防她决定建立猴子军团 |
[19:13] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[19:16] | I’m not a flying monkey, if that’s what you mean. | 我不是飞猴 如果你问的是这个 |
[19:19] | So, are you gonna tell me what’s in | 你要告诉我 |
[19:20] | that letter you’ve been staring at? | 你盯着的信里写了什么吗 |
[19:23] | What letter? | 什么信 |
[19:25] | This one. | 这封 |
[19:26] | I’m a pickpocket by trade. | 我是职业扒手 |
[19:27] | I spent spent many years learning how to rob from magicians. | 我花了很多年学习如何从魔法师手里偷东西 |
[19:30] | You’re lucky I’m saving my strength for that witch. | 我在保留实力对付那个女巫算你走运 |
[19:33] | I think, deep down, | 我觉得内心深处 |
[19:34] | you actually want to talk about what’s in here. | 你其实想跟人聊聊信的内容 |
[19:36] | And what makes you think you know me so well? | 你凭什么觉得自己这么了解我 |
[19:38] | Well, for one thing, I’d be charred to a crisp by now if you didn’t. | 首先 如果你不想聊 我早就被烧成脆皮的了 |
[19:43] | True. | 这倒是 |
[19:46] | So, can I read it? | 那我能读一下吗 |
[19:48] | I’m not stopping you. | 我不拦着你 |
[19:53] | “Cora, dear, I finally got my hands on your firstborn. | 柯拉亲爱的 我终于找到你的长女了 |
[19:57] | “never thought I’d find her. Did you? | 你没想到我能找到她 对吧 |
[20:00] | “Now I know why. | 现在我知道你为什么要藏她了 |
[20:02] | “She’s the most powerful sorceress I’ve ever encountered, | 她是我见过的最强大的女巫 |
[20:05] | “even more powerful than you. | 比你还要强大 |
[20:09] | “Stunning in every way.” | 各方面都极出色 |
[20:13] | Rather complimentary, I’d say. | 我觉得这是赞美啊 |
[20:15] | Why is this troubling you? | 为什么这会让你烦心 |
[20:21] | I’ve seen that letter a hundred times before. | 那封信我之前看过几百遍 |
[20:25] | In my darkest moments, I’d…go to it for comfort, | 在我最黑暗的时候 我读它寻求安慰 |
[20:30] | for solace, for…a boost when I needed it, | 慰藉 需要时 还寻求鼓舞 |
[20:34] | because I… | 因为我… |
[20:39] | …because I always thought it was about me. | 一直以为那说的是我 |
[20:47] | It’s about Zelena. | 其实是指塞琳娜 |
[20:49] | Rumplestiltskin thinks she’s more powerful than I am. | 朗普斯金觉得她比我强大 |
[20:52] | Why care what that imp thinks? | 何必在乎那个矮子怎么想 |
[20:55] | Because if the man who taught me everything I know about magic | 如果教我所有魔法的人 |
[21:00] | thinks she is stronger than I am… | 认为她比我强大… |
[21:06] | …then there is no way I can win this fight. | 那我就肯定赢不了了 |
[21:11] | Cora never mentioned me? | 柯拉从没提起过我吗 |
[21:14] | A firstborn daughter? | 她的长女 |
[21:15] | I think that’s something I would’ve remembered. | 如果提了我会记得的 |
[21:18] | Now, there’s a spell — a curse — | 有个咒语 是诅咒 |
[21:20] | I’ve been working on for a very, very long time. | 我为它花了很长很长时间了 |
[21:23] | Now, I foresaw that — | 我预见到… |
[21:24] | that that curse could only be cast by Cora’s daughter. | 那个诅咒只能由柯拉的女儿来施 |
[21:28] | That’s why – you’ve been training Regina. | 所以你才训练瑞金娜 |
[21:31] | You thought she was going to cast the curse. | 你认为是她会来施诅咒 |
[21:33] | Until today. | 直到今天遇见你 |
[21:36] | Shall we see what you can do? | 展示一下你的本事 好吗 |
[21:40] | Magic isn’t about what you see, dearie. | 魔法与你看到什么无关 |
[21:43] | It’s about what you feel inside. | 只关乎你内心的感受 |
[21:51] | You’ll have to dig deep | 如果你想通过今天的测试 |
[21:54] | if you want to pass tonight’s test. | 就得挖掘内心深处 |
[21:57] | What am I meant to do? | 我要做什么 |
[21:58] | Simple. Find…me. | 很简单 找到我 |
[22:02] | Over here, dearie. | 在这儿 亲爱的 |
[22:05] | Close, but not close enough. | 接近了 但不够近 |
[22:08] | Magic comes from emotion. | 魔法来源于情感 |
[22:10] | Simply think of a moment that makes you seethe with anger. | 回想一个你让愤怒至极的瞬间 |
[22:13] | And use it to fuel that magic, yes. | 然后利用它来助长魔法 |
[22:16] | I learned that a long time ago. | 我很久以前就学会了 |
[22:18] | Well, it’s — it’s hard to pick one. | 但是这种时刻太多 |
[22:22] | Finding out that my mother abandoned me, | 得知我母亲抛弃了我 |
[22:24] | that my father never wanted me… | 我父亲一直不想要我 |
[22:26] | Getting warmer. | 越来越近了 |
[22:28] | That my sister got everything that I ever desired, | 我妹妹却拥有一切我渴望得到的东西 |
[22:31] | that she didn’t even have to try, | 她甚至都不必努力 |
[22:32] | that it was all just handed to her, | 一切都送上门来 |
[22:33] | that she doesn’t even know what she has! | 她都不知道自己拥有着什么 |
[22:37] | Ding, dong. | 叮咚 |
[22:39] | There it is. | 愤怒出来了 |
[22:42] | And I can feel it in your nails. | 我能从你深陷的指甲中感觉到 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:47] | I lost control. | 我失控了 |
[22:48] | And now you need to think of a moment of happiness | 现在你要回想幸福的一瞬 |
[22:50] | to rein in some of that anger. | 来以此控制愤怒 |
[22:53] | Wh-what do you think about? | 你回想幸福时会想什么 |
[22:54] | I’m the teacher. I ask the questions. | 我是老师 我来提问 |
[22:57] | But — but if you don’t tell me, then how will I learn? | 可是 如果你不告诉我 那我怎么学呢 |
[23:05] | Well, like you, I was abandoned as a child. | 和你一样 我从小被人抛弃 |
[23:10] | Some spinsters took us in. | 几个纺织女工收留了我 |
[23:12] | We didn’t have much, but we got by. | 我们虽穷 但也能熬过去 |
[23:15] | Whenever we’d finish a job, they used to bake meat pies. | 每次工作完成 她们就会烤肉饼 |
[23:20] | The entire hovel would fill with the most wonderful smell. | 整间小屋都充斥着最美味的香气 |
[23:27] | And after they’d cooled, | 等会肉饼冷却后 |
[23:29] | they always used to let me take the first bite. | 她们会让我第一个品尝 |
[23:33] | And as the food warmed my belly, | 吃下肉饼的一刻 |
[23:36] | that was the only time I forgot who I really was — | 也是我唯一能忘却自己真正身份的时刻 |
[23:42] | a boy who wasn’t wanted by his papa. | 忘记自己是被爸爸抛弃的小男孩 |
[23:48] | Then I know my moment. | 那我也知道我的幸福一刻了 |
[23:51] | What’s that, dearie? | 是什么呢 亲爱的 |
[23:54] | The moment I stopped feeling like someone who wasn’t wanted. | 就是我不再感到不被接受的那一刻 |
[23:59] | The moment you agreed to train me. | 你同意教我的那一刻 |
[24:09] | We’re clear! There’s no sign of Zelena! | 我们安全了 没有塞琳娜的踪迹 |
[24:12] | It looks like she’s still keeping Gold in the cellar! | 看来她还把戈登关在地窖里 |
[24:20] | Rumple? | 朗普 |
[24:22] | Belle?! | 贝儿 |
[24:24] | I’ve come to free you. | 我来救你了 |
[24:26] | No, leave! Leave! | 不 快走 快走 |
[24:27] | You have no idea what that witch will make me do to you | 如果那女巫看到你在这儿 |
[24:30] | if she catches us. | 会逼我伤害你的 |
[24:30] | I’m not afraid. You could never hurt me. | 我不怕 你绝对不会伤害我的 |
[24:33] | No, it’s futile. | 不 没用的 |
[24:34] | As long as she holds the dagger, I cannot leave. | 只要匕首在她手上 我就无法离开 |
[24:38] | I’m not leaving without you. | 你不走 我也不会走的 |
[24:39] | It’s not worth the risk. | 不值得冒这个险 |
[24:42] | Just try. | 试一下吧 |
[24:53] | You just have to believe in us. | 你要对我们有信心 |
[25:07] | Run. | 快跑 |
[25:09] | What? | 什么 |
[25:09] | Run! Go! | 快跑 走 |
[25:14] | Don’t mind me. | 别介意我 |
[25:15] | Carry on. I was just enjoying the show. | 继续吧 我正享受这出好戏呢 |
[25:23] | – Belle! – Over here! | -贝儿 -这边 |
[25:24] | It was a trick. She was toying with us. | 是个陷阱 她在耍我们 |
[25:27] | Zelena sends a message. | 塞琳娜要我告诉你们 |
[25:29] | She will face Regina without interference! | 她一定要不受干扰地面对瑞金娜 |
[25:32] | The next time you try to stop her, | 下次你们再试着阻止她 |
[25:36] | I will kill you. | 我就会杀了你们 |
[25:51] | I think I’ve tied every knot in here. | 我想我每种结都学会了 |
[25:55] | When do we get to the part about my dad? | 你什么时候给我讲我爸爸的事 |
[25:57] | Just a few moments longer. | 再等一会儿 |
[26:01] | There. | 来了 |
[26:03] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[26:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[26:08] | That, my boy, is a sextant. | 孩子 这是六分仪 |
[26:10] | It’s a tool used by sailors to navigate. | 水手们用来导航的工具 |
[26:12] | Like a GPS? | 就像全球定位系统 |
[26:16] | Aye. | 是 |
[26:17] | It measures our position using the stars. | 这仪器利用星星来测定我们的位置 |
[26:20] | Not sure that’s what a GPS does, | 我不确定GPS是不是也能做这个 |
[26:22] | but what does it have to do with my dad? | 但这和我爸爸有什么关系 |
[26:25] | Well, I taught him to navigate with one, | 我曾教过他用六分仪导航 |
[26:26] | just like I’m gonna teach you. | 我现在也要教你 |
[26:28] | Were you both in the navy or something? | 你们俩都是海军吗 |
[26:30] | No, Bae — | 不 小比 |
[26:33] | Neal was just a boy when I taught him. | 我教尼尔的时候 他还只是个孩子 |
[26:35] | Wait. Aren’t you the same age? | 等等 你们不是同龄人吗 |
[26:40] | It seems like the more you guys tell me about my dad, | 好像你们和我说越多关于我爸的事 |
[26:43] | the less things make sense. | 事情就越说不通 |
[26:45] | I don’t want to learn how to navigate. | 我不想学导航 |
[26:47] | I-I just want to hear something about him | 我只想听听他的事 |
[26:48] | that doesn’t make him sound like he’s made up | 让他有点真实感的事 |
[26:51] | so I’ll like the guy. | 好让我喜欢他 |
[26:52] | Your mother isn’t keeping things from you | 你妈妈对你有所隐瞒 |
[26:53] | because she doesn’t want you to know the truth. | 不是因为她不想告诉你真相 |
[26:55] | I know. She’s doing it to protect me, | 我知道 她是为了保护我 |
[26:57] | but how am I supposed to feel anything about him being gone | 但如果我不了解他生前是个什么样的人 |
[27:01] | if I don’t know what he was like while he was here? | 我怎么能为他的离去感到伤感呢 |
[27:07] | Fair enough, mate. | 说得对 伙计 |
[27:11] | What I haven’t told you is why I taught your father to sail. | 我没告诉你我为什么会教你爸爸行船 |
[27:17] | Because he’d just lost his father. | 他当时也刚失去了父亲 |
[27:20] | I thought the sea would help ease his sorrow. | 我觉得大海能舒缓他的悲伤 |
[27:23] | Wait. He lost his dad, too? | 等等 他也失去了他的父亲吗 |
[27:26] | Aye. | 是 |
[27:28] | To something dark and evil | 黑暗邪恶的东西带走了你爷爷 |
[27:30] | when he wasn’t much older than you. | 当时他和你现在年纪相仿 |
[27:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:34] | Indeed. | 真的 |
[27:35] | You see, you might not think you know much about your father, | 你可能认为你不太了解你爸爸 |
[27:40] | but you have more in common with him than you realize. | 但你们俩比你想的更相似 |
[28:26] | I don’t remember giving permission for guests. | 我不记得我允许你请客人来 |
[28:29] | It’s for you. | 是为你准备的 |
[28:30] | Meat pie — | 肉饼 |
[28:31] | just like the spinsters used to make when you were a boy. | 就像你小时候 纺织女工常做给你吃的一样 |
[28:35] | Can’t stay. | 我要走了 |
[28:36] | Have a lesson to teach. | 要去教人学魔法 |
[28:38] | But — but we just finished our lesson. | 可我们才刚下课 |
[28:40] | Not with you, dearie. With Regina. | 不是给你上 亲爱的 是给瑞金娜上 |
[28:45] | You’re still training her? | 你还在教她魔法吗 |
[28:46] | Did you think I was gonna stop? | 你觉得我会停止吗 |
[28:48] | But you don’t need Regina. | 可你并不需要瑞金娜 |
[28:51] | I’m going to cast your curse. | 我会替你施诅咒 |
[28:52] | She’s not nearly as powerful as me. | 她远不及我强大 |
[28:54] | She doesn’t deserve | 她不配 |
[28:55] | – to have you as a teacher! – Careful, Zelena! | -做你的学生 -说话小心点 塞琳娜 |
[28:57] | What is it that your father used to always tell you? | 你父亲以前是怎么和你说的 |
[29:01] | Um, n-n-no matter what you feel on the inside, | 无论心里怎么想 |
[29:04] | you have to put on a good face. | 总要拿出笑容来 |
[29:07] | You might want to take his advice. | 你该听他的话 |
[29:10] | Your insides are starting to show. | 你的内心已经开始显露了 |
[29:17] | You’re turning green, dearie. | 你在变绿 亲爱的 |
[29:21] | Envy will do that to you. | 嫉妒让人变成绿魔 |
[29:24] | Oh, and don’t wait up. This could take a while. | 不用等我了 课会上挺久的 |
[29:38] | Have you seen Regina? | 见到瑞金娜了吗 |
[29:39] | Not since the vault. | 离开地下室之后就没有了 |
[29:40] | If she doesn’t get here soon, | 要是她不赶快来 |
[29:41] | that witch could take it out on all of us. | 女巫会拿我们撒气的 |
[29:42] | Let’s get everybody out of here before that happens. | 那就先让大家离开这里 |
[29:44] | All right, listen up! | 各位请注意 |
[29:46] | We need you to get back to your homes. | 大家都回自己家去 |
[29:47] | No one’s going anywhere. | 谁也不许走 |
[29:50] | This show needs an audience. | 这场表演需要观众 |
[29:56] | Out of my way, munchkin. | 让开 小鬼 |
[29:58] | I’m a dwarf. | 我是个矮人 |
[29:59] | That’s even worse. | 那更糟糕 |
[30:04] | Where is she, hmm? | 她在哪 |
[30:07] | Don’t tell me — she’s a coward. | 我猜猜 她不敢来了 |
[30:10] | Well, this isn’t good… for any of you. | 这对你们可不妙 |
[30:13] | If my sister’s not here in five minutes, | 要是5分钟内我妹妹还不出现 |
[30:16] | I’m going to let the dark one off his leash. | 那我就要让黑暗者动手了 |
[30:35] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[30:37] | Who do you want to kill first, Rumple? | 你想先杀谁 朗普 |
[30:39] | He’s not killing anyone. | 他不会杀人的 |
[30:40] | If you want to fight someone, Zelena, fight me. | 要是你想打架 就和我打吧 塞琳娜 |
[30:42] | Sorry, dear. I don’t dance with amateurs. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我不和业余人士玩 |
[30:45] | I’m not an amateur. I’m the savior. | 我不是业余的 我是救世主 |
[30:48] | Appears someone’s got an inflated sense of self-worth. | 有人真是自我感觉良好 |
[30:58] | Anybody else want to give it a go? | 还有谁想试试吗 |
[31:00] | I do. | 我想 |
[31:05] | Didn’t anyone tell you? | 没人告诉你吗 |
[31:08] | Black is my color. | 黑色是我的颜色 |
[31:11] | But it looks so much better on me. | 但是我穿更好看 |
[31:14] | I was beginning to think you weren’t going to show up. | 我以为你不来了呢 |
[31:16] | I couldn’t let my sister off that easily. | 我怎么能这么轻易地放过我姐姐呢 |
[31:20] | So you’ve finally accepted me into the family? | 你终于承认我是家人啦 |
[31:23] | I’ve accepted — that we shared a mother, yes. | 我只是承认 我们的妈妈是同一个人 |
[31:26] | But I still have one question. | 但我还有一个疑问 |
[31:29] | What the hell did I ever do to you? | 我到底做了什么对不起你的事 |
[31:32] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗 |
[31:35] | You were born. | 你的出生就对不起我 |
[31:41] | I’ve been waiting to do that all day. | 我一整天都想这样做 |
[31:45] | Rumplestiltskin — can’t save you this time. | 朗普斯金这次可救不了你了 |
[32:00] | Don’t make a sound. | 别出声 |
[32:02] | Rumplestiltskin’s wasting his time with you. | 朗普斯金教你是在浪费时间 |
[32:05] | You don’t deserve him. | 你不配得到他的教导 |
[32:07] | You don’t deserve any of this. | 你不配得到这一切 |
[32:10] | Our mother couldn’t see it, and neither can he. | 我们的妈妈看不到这点 他也是 |
[32:15] | But I’ll show them they’re wrong. | 我会证明他们错了 |
[32:23] | Surprise, dearie! | 惊喜 亲爱的 |
[32:24] | As I’ve always said, | 就像我一直所说的 |
[32:26] | jealousy drives people to do… crazy things. | 嫉妒会让人们做出疯狂的事 |
[32:32] | You tricked me? | 你骗了我 |
[32:33] | Consider it a test — one you failed. | 这是个测试 而你没有通过 |
[32:36] | Yeah, but I was just trying to make your decision easier | 我只是想让你不必左右为难 |
[32:38] | and show you that I’m more powerful, | 向你证明我更强大 |
[32:40] | that I’m the one — that’s going to cast your curse. | 我才是能为你施诅咒的人 |
[32:42] | Well, I appreciate your efforts, dearie, | 我很感激你的努力 亲爱的 |
[32:43] | But I’m afraid – you just disqualified yourself. | 但恐怕 你已经证明了你不行 |
[32:46] | What? Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[32:48] | Because casting the curse has a price. | 因为施下诅咒是有代价的 |
[32:50] | A steep one. | 很大的代价 |
[32:52] | You’ll have to give up the thing you love most. | 你要舍弃你最爱的东西 |
[32:54] | I can do that. | 我可以 |
[32:55] | Eh, that’s the problem, dearie. | 问题就在这儿 亲爱的 |
[32:57] | The thing you love most… is me. | 你最爱的 是我 |
[33:02] | You think I love you? | 你觉得我爱上你了 |
[33:03] | I’m a perceptive sort. | 我的感觉很敏锐 |
[33:04] | You’re insane. | 你是疯了 |
[33:05] | Besides the point. | 你跑题了 |
[33:07] | Well, look, I-it’s okay. I have that effect on women. | 没什么的 女人都爱我 |
[33:11] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[33:12] | and that, dearie, — makes you too dangerous. | 而这点 亲爱的 让你变得太危险 |
[33:17] | So, Regina… | 那么 瑞金娜 |
[33:19] | Has the job. | 得到了任务 |
[33:24] | You might want to get that checked out. | 你得去看看你的皮肤了 |
[33:27] | You know what? Forget the curse! | 别管诅咒了 |
[33:29] | I’ll find another way to give you what you want. | 我可以用别的方式给你你想要的 |
[33:31] | Well, unless you can take me to a land without magic, | 除非你能带我去一个没有魔法的世界 |
[33:33] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 否则是不可能的 |
[33:37] | I can. | 我可以 |
[33:41] | I could have taken you there. | 我可以带你去 |
[33:44] | How? | 怎么去 |
[33:48] | These slippers — the wizard gave them to me. | 奥兹的巫师给我的魔鞋 |
[33:53] | And they can take you anywhere you want to go. | 它们可以带你去任何你想去的地方 |
[33:56] | Wizard, eh? | 巫师啊 |
[33:57] | But it’s too late. | 但是太晚了 |
[33:58] | Who — who — who says it’s too late? | 谁说的 |
[33:59] | You chose her. | 你选择了她 |
[34:01] | Perhaps I was hasty. | 可能我太心急了 |
[34:02] | I am not naive. | 我才不傻 |
[34:05] | There is only way you’ll ever get these slippers from me. | 你想从我这儿得到魔鞋 只有一个办法 |
[34:10] | You’ll have to kill me. | 那就是杀掉我 |
[34:13] | Well, if I must. | 如果必须如此 |
[34:17] | You shouldn’t have taught me all your tricks, Rumple. | 你不该什么都教给我 朗普 |
[34:21] | I’ll see you again, dearie. | 再见了 亲爱的 |
[34:24] | And next time, you will choose me. | 下一次 你一定会选我 |
[34:37] | He should have chosen me. | 他应该选择我的 |
[34:39] | – Who? – Rumplestiltskin. | -谁 -朗普斯金 |
[34:41] | That’s what this is about? | 就是为了这个吗 |
[34:42] | You’re jealous of me? | 你嫉妒我啊 |
[34:53] | You still don’t realize what you had. | 你还是不知道你拥有着什么 |
[34:56] | You never did. | 你从来都不懂 |
[34:57] | You got everything I ever wanted, | 你拥有我想要的一切 |
[34:59] | and you didn’t even deserve it! | 而你根本不配拥有它们 |
[35:00] | But I’m gonna take it all from you! | 我要从你那儿拿回来 |
[35:16] | You can’t beat me, little sis. | 你打不过我的 妹妹 |
[35:18] | Everything Rumplestiltskin taught you, he taught me, too. | 朗普斯金教给你的一切也都教给了我 |
[35:24] | But I was the better student. | 而我学得比你好 |
[35:38] | Well, — what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么呢 |
[35:41] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[35:42] | I never said I wanted to kill you. | 我从没说过我要杀掉你 |
[35:44] | I said I wanted to destroy you, | 我是说我要毁掉你 |
[35:47] | and to do that, I need your heart. | 要毁掉你 就需要你的心 |
[35:58] | Where is it?! | 在哪 |
[35:59] | Our mother taught me one thing — | 我们的妈妈教过我一件事 |
[36:02] | never bring your heart to a witch fight. | 巫术对决时千万不要带上心 |
[36:06] | Something you’d know — if she hadn’t… abandoned you. | 如果她没有抛弃你的话 你也会知道的 |
[36:12] | You haven’t won, Regina. | 你没赢 瑞金娜 |
[36:14] | I will get your heart! | 我会得到你的心 |
[36:16] | I will get everything you ever had! | 我会得到你曾拥有的一切 |
[36:21] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[36:29] | You all right? | 你没事吗 |
[36:31] | I’m still alive, aren’t I? | 我还活着 不是吗 |
[36:35] | Gold disappeared. We thought that meant — | 戈登消失了 我们以为那意味着 |
[36:37] | She defeated me? Hardly. | 她打败我了吗 差得远呢 |
[36:40] | You won? | 你赢了 |
[36:41] | Well, don’t act so surprised. | 别这么惊讶啊 |
[36:43] | As it turns out, Zelena wanted my heart. | 塞琳娜其实是想要我的心 |
[36:46] | It’s a good thing I wasn’t stupid enough to bring it with me. | 我没傻到随身带着真是万幸 |
[36:48] | Any idea why she wants it? | 知道她为什么想要吗 |
[36:50] | Well, she got your courage | 她得到了你的勇气 |
[36:52] | and wants my heart. | 想要我的心 |
[36:55] | Those are ingredients. | 那些都是材料 |
[36:56] | For what? A curse? | 干什么用的 诅咒吗 |
[36:58] | We’re already in Storybrooke. | 我们已经在童话镇了 |
[37:01] | We’ve already lost our memories. | 我们已经失去了记忆 |
[37:04] | What else could she do to us? | 她还能对我们做什么呢 |
[37:18] | Did the plan work? | 计划成功了吗 |
[37:20] | That depends. Is it still here? | 那要看情况了 它还在这里吗 |
[37:22] | Right where you left it. | 就在你放的地方 |
[37:26] | well, then, it worked. | 那就成功了 |
[37:28] | I just needed to find the one thing I had that Zelena didn’t. | 我只需要一样我有而赛琳娜没有的东西 |
[37:31] | And what exactly was that? | 那是什么 |
[37:40] | My heartless mother. | 我无情[无心]的母亲 |
[37:44] | My sister was right about something. | 我姐姐说对了一件事 |
[37:48] | She said I don’t always realize what I have right in front of me. | 她说我并不知道我眼前拥有的一切 |
[37:53] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[37:57] | Just that I didn’t – always appreciate things. | 就是我不太懂得珍惜 |
[38:06] | Would you mind holding on to this for a bit longer? | 你能不能再多保管一阵 |
[38:09] | You’re really going to entrust something so valuable | 你真的要把这么重要的东西托付给 |
[38:11] | to a common thief like me? | 我这样的大盗 |
[38:13] | You can’t steal something that’s been given to you. | 你不能偷给予你的东西 |
[38:19] | You still me owe me that drink. | 你还欠我一杯酒 |
[38:23] | Yes, I suppose I do. | 是的 |
[38:27] | Thanks, Killian. | 谢谢 基里安 |
[38:28] | Maybe we can go out on your boat again sometime. | 也许我们哪天可以再去你的船上玩 |
[38:30] | Anytime, lad. | 随时可以 小伙子 |
[38:36] | How did the queen fare against the witch? | 巫后和女巫对决结果如何 |
[38:38] | She survived, | 她没死 |
[38:40] | but the rest is definitely more than a doorway conversation. | 剩下的就说来话长了 |
[38:46] | Thanks for taking him. | 谢谢你带他去 |
[38:48] | There’s more Bae in your boy than you realize. | 他比你想象中更像他父亲 |
[38:51] | He needs to know about his father, Emma. | 他需要了解他父亲 艾玛 |
[38:53] | You can’t just take him back to New York when this is over | 你不能在一切结束后把他带回纽约 |
[38:55] | and pretend like none of this is real. | 假装这一切都不是真的 |
[39:00] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢你 |
[39:13] | What? No meat pie? | 不给我肉饼吗 |
[39:18] | She’s clever, Rumple, but so am I. | 她很聪明 朗普 但是我也很聪明 |
[39:21] | Regina’s heart – is somewhere in this town, | 瑞金娜的心就在这镇上什么地方 |
[39:23] | and it’s only a matter of time before I find it. | 我迟早能找到它 |
[39:25] | Whatever twisted curse you have planned, | 不管你在谋划什么变态的咒语 |
[39:28] | it won’t change anything. | 都不会改变什么 |
[39:30] | If I had to do it all again, I’d still choose Regina. | 如果一切重来 我还是会选择瑞金娜 |
[39:34] | Would you, now? | 是吗 |
[39:36] | Well, I suppose – we’ll just have to wait and see. | 那我们只能走着瞧了 |
[39:39] | I’m afraid I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:41] | We are doing it all over again. | 我们正在重来一切 |
[39:45] | What I’m casting isn’t a curse. | 我施的不是咒语 |
[39:49] | It’s a second chance. | 而是创造第二次机会 |
[40:01] | I learned some tricks while I was gone. | 我离开期间学了些招数 |
[40:04] | You showed me my past. | 你给我看了我的过去 |
[40:06] | Now take me there — | 带我回到 |
[40:08] | to the moment my mother abandoned me. | 我母亲抛弃我的时刻 |
[40:09] | That’s when it all went wrong. | 一切坏事都始于那一刻 |
[40:12] | I need to go back and change it. | 我需要回去 改变那一刻 |
[40:13] | You want to travel back in time? | 你想要时光倒流 |
[40:16] | To change the past? | 改变过去吗 |
[40:23] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[40:24] | I’m afraid that’s impossible. | 恐怕这是不可能的 |
[40:27] | I thought you were – the great and terrible oz. | 你可是伟大又可怕的奥兹啊 |
[40:30] | Even my power has its limits. | 我的能力也有极限 |
[40:38] | You’re telling me. | 是嘛 |
[40:41] | Oh! No! Don’t hurt me! Please! | 不 不要伤害我 求你了 |
[40:44] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[40:47] | My — my name is Walsh. | 我叫沃什 |
[40:49] | I-I’m — – I’m just a circus huckster. | 我只是马戏团的商贩 |
[40:51] | I’m a showman. | 表演者 |
[40:52] | I-I come from a distant land — a place called Kansas. | 我从一个遥远的 叫堪萨斯的地方来 |
[40:55] | You’re not even a wizard? | 你都不是巫师 |
[40:56] | It’s all part of the act, but what I peddle is real. | 这都是表演的一部分 但我兜售的都是真的 |
[41:00] | What you saw there is real. | 你在那儿看到的也是真的 |
[41:02] | Those slippers took you to the enchanted forest, didn’t they? | 那双魔鞋的确带你去了魔法森林 对吗 |
[41:06] | I may not have magic, but the things I collect do. | 我也许没有魔法 但是我收集的东西有 |
[41:11] | That’s why you wanted me | 所以你才想让我 |
[41:12] | to bring you something of Rumplestiltskin’s. | 从朗普斯金那里拿点东西来给你 |
[41:14] | So you could carry on this charade. | 好让你继续骗人 |
[41:16] | I didn’t mean any harm. I was trying to help us both. | 我没恶意 我只是想帮我们彼此 |
[41:19] | What you seek doesn’t exist. | 你所寻求的根本不存在 |
[41:22] | No magic is that strong. | 没有魔法有那么强大 |
[41:25] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[41:28] | I have no use for you. | 我不需要你了 |
[41:30] | At least not like that. | 至少这样不行 |
[41:35] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[41:37] | What I need is someone | 我需要一个 |
[41:38] | who is willing to do – whatever I ask without question. | 不会质疑我 只心甘情愿为我做事的人 |
[41:47] | Like a trained circus animal. | 比如一只训练有素的马戏团动物 |
[41:52] | You’re evil. | 你太坏了 |
[41:54] | Not evil, dear. | 不是坏 亲爱的 |
[41:57] | Wicked. | 是邪恶 |
[41:59] | No. | 不 |
[42:00] | No! | 不 |
[42:06] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[42:08] | Now, come. | 来吧 |
[42:10] | If I’m going to find a way to change the past, | 如果我要想办法改变过去 |
[42:14] | I’ve got work to do. | 那还有很多事要做呢 |
[42:22] | Well done, Regina! | 干得好 瑞金娜 |
[42:25] | You’ve been practicing. | 你有在练习 |
[42:27] | You’re shaping up to be the best pupil…I ever had. | 你就要成为我最好的学生了 |
[42:34] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧吧 |
[42:38] | When I’m done, Regina… | 等我成功了 瑞金娜 |
[42:41] | You’ll have never even been born. | 你就根本不会出生了 |