时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Who are you? – My name is Elsa. | -你是谁 -我叫艾尔莎 |
[00:03] | I’m looking for my sister. | 我在找我妹妹 |
[00:04] | Through belle, there’s love in my life again. | 因为贝儿 我的生活又有爱了 |
[00:06] | I’ve started it with a lie. | 而这段爱 再一次始于谎言 |
[00:07] | 挚爱的儿子 尼尔·卡西迪 | |
[00:08] | She thinks she has the real dagger. | 她以为她拿着真匕首 |
[00:10] | Regina… I-I want you to meet marian. | 瑞金娜 我想让你见见玛丽安 |
[00:12] | Are you two together? | 你俩在一起了吗 |
[00:13] | Power’s out. | 停电了 |
[00:14] | – So whatcha gonna do about it? – Me? | -你打算怎么做 -我吗 |
[00:16] | – You are the mayor now. – I am? | -现在你是镇长了 -我 |
[00:18] | It should be melting away. | 它应该融掉的 |
[00:19] | I’m the only one with this power. | 只有我一人有这种能力 |
[00:21] | I should be able to undo it. | 我应该也能撤销魔法的 |
[00:34] | I know this town might seem strange at first, | 我知道这个镇乍看之下很奇怪 |
[00:37] | but you do get used to it. | 但你会习惯的 |
[00:40] | And Roland loves it here. | 而且罗兰德喜欢这里 |
[00:41] | He loves watching the boats at the harbor | 他喜欢看港里的船 |
[00:44] | and eating at Granny’s… | 在外婆家吃饭 |
[00:46] | And ice cream. | 还喜欢冰激凌 |
[00:47] | Yes. How could we forget about ice cream? | 对 怎么能忘记冰激凌呢 |
[00:49] | Can we get some now, please? | 我们现在能去吃吗 |
[00:52] | Well, I think your mother’s seen enough strange things for one day. | 我觉得你妈妈今天已经见过太多陌生的东西了 |
[00:54] | We should get back to the camp. | 我们该回营地去了 |
[00:56] | Please, mom? Regina let me. | 拜托了 妈妈 瑞金娜就让我吃 |
[01:02] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[01:04] | Rocky road for the little man. | 给小伙子的巧克力冰激凌 |
[01:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:08] | you’re welcome. And his dashing father. | 不客气 还有他帅气的父亲 |
[01:11] | And I don’t believe that I’ve met the beautiful mother. | 我好像还没见过这位漂亮的妈妈 |
[01:14] | Uh, this is Marian. | 这是玛丽安 |
[01:16] | It is lovely to finally meet you, Marian. | 见到你真高兴 玛丽安 |
[01:19] | Well, since you’ve been through such an ordeal, | 既然你经历了那样的磨难 |
[01:22] | the least I can do is — is get you something on the house. | 我至少可以请你吃点东西 |
[01:25] | What flavor would you like? | 你喜欢什么口味 |
[01:28] | I…Don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:29] | Uh, in our world, | 在我们世界里 |
[01:31] | the, uh, flavor choices of ice were dirt and mud. | 冰的口味不外乎土或泥 |
[01:35] | In this world, we’ve made some improvements. | 在这个世界 我们做了些改进 |
[01:39] | Trust me, there is no problem | 相信我 没有什么问题 |
[01:41] | that can’t be solved with a bit of ice cream. | 是吃冰激凌解决不了的 |
[01:57] | Thank you. That’s very kind. | 谢谢 你真是太好了 |
[01:59] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你们 |
[02:01] | Seeing a happy family like yours in here | 能看到你们这样一个幸福的家庭 |
[02:05] | really warms my heart. | 很让我暖心 |
[02:27] | I’m sorry to disappoint you, | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[02:28] | but I’ve never seen her before in my life. | 但我之前从没见过她 |
[02:30] | So how’d she end up inside your urn | 那她是怎么跑进你秘密恐怖小屋里的 |
[02:32] | inside your secret vault of terror? | 那个瓮里的呢 |
[02:34] | Look, if you really want to know how she wound up there, | 你要真想知道她怎么跑进去的 |
[02:36] | She’s standing right beside you, miss Swan. | 她就站在你旁边 斯旺女士 |
[02:38] | Why don’t you simply ask her? | 你怎么不直接问她呢 |
[02:39] | She did. But I can’t remember. | 她问了 但我不记得 |
[02:42] | Something happened to my memories. | 我记忆出了点问题 |
[02:44] | Well, an all-too-common affliction ’round these parts. | 失忆是这一带的常见问题 |
[02:47] | Pity. | 真可惜 |
[02:49] | But as you can see, many objects fall into my possession — | 但你瞧 很多东西会跑我这儿来 |
[02:52] | urns, necklaces, all manner of things. | 瓮啊 项链啊 各种东西 |
[02:55] | I can’t know the history behind all of them. | 我不可能知道所有物件的历史 |
[02:56] | Only if there’s something in it for you. | 除非你有好处可捞 |
[02:58] | Right, mate? | 对吧 朋友 |
[02:59] | Yeah, well, that may have been true once. | 也许以前是如此 |
[03:02] | But recently my life has been… | 但最近 我的生活经历了… |
[03:05] | turned upside down. | 大起大落 |
[03:07] | I’ve lost a son. I’ve gained a wife. | 我失去了儿子 得到了妻子 |
[03:12] | So you might say… | 所以可以说… |
[03:15] | I’ve decided to turn over a new leaf. | 我决定重新开始了 |
[03:17] | Don’t forget about my super power. | 别忘了我的超能力 |
[03:18] | I’ll be able to tell if you’re lying. | 我能看出你有没有说谎 |
[03:19] | How about I do you one better? | 我给你个更好的办法吧 |
[03:21] | Let’s simply have Belle use the dagger on me. | 让贝儿对我用匕首吧 |
[03:23] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[03:25] | Rumple, you don’t — you don’t have to do that. | 朗普 你不必这样 |
[03:27] | No, no, no. Miss Swan wants proof. | 不不 斯旺女士想要证据 |
[03:29] | And I’m happy to cooperate. | 我很乐意配合 |
[03:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | I command you, dark one… | 我命令你 黑暗者 |
[03:44] | to tell them the truth. | 告诉他们实话 |
[03:49] | The truth is… | 真相… |
[03:51] | just as I said. | 就如我刚刚所说 |
[03:54] | I had no idea there was someone inside there. | 我完全不知道里面有人 |
[03:57] | I know nothing about Elsa. | 我完全不了解艾尔莎 |
[04:00] | Or her sister. | 和她妹妹的事 |
[04:04] | But I wish you best of luck finding her. | 但我祝你好运 早日找到她 |
[04:09] | So, no one has heard from Anna? | 没人有安娜的消息吗 |
[04:11] | There’s been no sightings from any of the scouts? | 侦察兵都没看到过她吗 |
[04:14] | Since you asked me 10 seconds ago? | 在你十秒钟前问过我之后吗 |
[04:16] | Nope. | 没有 |
[04:18] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[04:19] | I’ve seen Anna fight wolves and snow monsters | 我见过安娜跟狼和雪怪搏斗 |
[04:22] | and that idiot from the southern isles. | 还有那个南部群岛的蠢货 |
[04:24] | – Hans? – Whatever his name is. | -汉斯 -管他叫什么呢 |
[04:26] | Look, the point is she can take care of herself, | 总之 她能照顾自己 |
[04:29] | so stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[04:30] | Well, I can’t just sit here. I’m going after her. | 我不能光坐在这儿 我要去找她 |
[04:32] | She told me you’d try that and she told me to stop you. | 她就说你会这样 所以叫我阻止你 |
[04:34] | Well, you can’t. I’m the Queen. | 你阻止不了 我是女王 |
[04:36] | Which is exactly why you need to stay in Arendelle, | 所以你更要留在阿伦黛尔 |
[04:38] | as you told her. | 正如你跟她说的那样 |
[04:42] | Yep. Anna was right. | 安娜说对了 |
[04:44] | Logic and reason do work on you. | 逻辑和理性的确能劝住你 |
[04:46] | Right now, your kingdom needs you more than Anna. | 现在你的王国比安娜更需要你 |
[04:50] | She knows me too well. | 她太了解我了 |
[04:51] | It’s not hard to see. You’re a softy. | 不难看穿 你就是心软 |
[04:55] | Beneath that “Obey me, I’m the Queen” thing. | 那套”服从我 我是女王”不过是表象 |
[04:59] | Why is it your compliments are so aggravating? | 为什么你的赞美如此令人恼怒 |
[05:02] | Well, I start out that way, but you’ll warm up to me. | 我一开始总是这样 你会喜欢上我的 |
[05:06] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[05:07] | I apologize for barging in like this, | 很抱歉打扰您 |
[05:08] | but we have news from one of our scouts. | 我们一名侦察兵带来了消息 |
[05:10] | Have you found Anna? | 有安娜的消息吗 |
[05:11] | No. But they discovered something else in their search. | 没有 但他们在搜查时发现了别的情况 |
[05:20] | What does it say? | 发生了什么事 |
[05:22] | There’s an army massing in the southern mountains. | 有支军队正在南部山区集结 |
[05:25] | Heading for Arendelle, | 要向阿伦黛尔进军 |
[05:26] | led by Prince Hans. | 领军的是汉斯王子 |
[05:31] | well, I know every inch of those mountains. | 我对那一带山区了如指掌 |
[05:33] | Let me sneak up there and see what he’s up to. | 让我悄悄潜过去 看看他要干什么 |
[05:34] | I didn’t realize the official Arendelle ice master | 我不知道阿伦黛尔官方冰块供应商 |
[05:36] | and deliverer got a say in matters. | 在国家事务上也有发言权呢 |
[05:40] | He doesn’t. | 他没有 |
[05:41] | You’re not going anywhere. It’s too dangerous. | 你哪也不能去 这太危险了 |
[05:43] | Oh, there you go warming up to me. You do care. | 瞧瞧 这不就喜欢上我了 你的确在乎我 |
[05:46] | My sister wants a wedding. | 我妹妹还要和你结婚呢 |
[05:47] | It’s probably best the groom is alive. | 所以新郎最好是活蹦乱跳的 |
[05:49] | So I’ll be real careful. | 我会非常小心的 |
[05:51] | You’re staying right here. | 你得留在这儿 |
[05:53] | As you said, I am the Queen of Arendelle. | 我说了 我是阿伦黛尔的女王 |
[05:55] | So let me be the Queen and handle it. | 让我尽女王的职责 处理这件事 |
[06:06] | Come on inside. | 进来吧 |
[06:07] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[06:08] | Oh, no. I got it. | 不用 我可以的 |
[06:10] | You’re planning to run your first fireside chat holding a newborn? | 你打算抱着宝宝主持你第一次镇民大会吗 |
[06:13] | Yeah, I’m fine. Mothers are natural multitaskers. | 没事的 母亲天生能一心多用 |
[06:16] | That may be, but you’re juggling a lot right now. | 也许吧 但你现在有很多事要处理 |
[06:17] | Well, that’s true. | 那倒是 |
[06:18] | I have to say, I’m starting to have more and more respect | 不得不说 我真是越来越尊重 |
[06:20] | for our court jester every day. | 我们的宫廷弄臣了 |
[06:21] | Yeah. Rupert was special. | 是啊 鲁伯特的确很特别 |
[06:24] | But you’re sure you can — | 但是你确定你能… |
[06:25] | We took back a kingdom, remember? | 别忘了 我们当年夺回了整个王国 |
[06:28] | I can handle this. | 我应付得来 |
[06:30] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[06:31] | And welcome to the very first mayor’s fireside chat. | 欢迎大家来参加第一次镇民会议 |
[06:35] | For too long, this office was a place to be feared. | 长久以来 这间办公室令人畏惧 |
[06:38] | Well, I want every citizen | 我希望镇上每个居民 |
[06:41] | to feel welcome and included here. | 都能在这里找到归属感 |
[06:43] | So, if you could just refer to the meeting agenda I’ve printed, | 请大家看看我打印的会议议程 |
[06:47] | – there are — – Uh, what’s this about an ice wall? | -有一些… -那堵冰墙要怎么办 |
[06:50] | Oh, that’s, uh, item four. We’ll get to that in a minute. | 那是第四条 我们稍后讨论那一项 |
[06:52] | I vote we skip items one, two, and three. Show of hands. | 我投票跳过前三条 同意请举手 |
[06:55] | – Yeah, that’s — – Oh, fine. No, I can — | -同意 -好吧 不 我… |
[06:58] | I can be flexible. | 我可以通融一下 |
[07:00] | The ice wall is nothing to worry about. | 大家不必担心冰墙 |
[07:05] | For the time being, it does surround the entire town — | 目前冰墙的确包围了整个小镇 |
[07:07] | – What?! – The entire town? | -什么 -整个小镇 |
[07:09] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[07:10] | So, no — oh. Everyone calm down. The wall isn’t hurting anyone. | 不 大家都冷静点 冰墙不会伤害任何人 |
[07:13] | We’ve been through all this before. | 我们之前讨论过这事了 |
[07:14] | I ain’t worried about the wall. | 我不是担心这堵冰墙 |
[07:16] | I’m worried about who made it. | 我担心的是 是谁弄出来的 |
[07:18] | Item five. | 大家请看第五条 |
[07:19] | Her name is Elsa. She’s a friend. | 她叫艾尔莎 是我们的朋友 |
[07:21] | Is she the one that froze my truck? | 就是她冰冻了我的卡车吗 |
[07:23] | And made that snow monster that almost killed Marian? | 还制造了一个雪怪 差点杀死玛丽安 |
[07:26] | Bu– I-I’m fine. Really. | 我没事的 真的 |
[07:27] | I’ve spoken to Elsa, and I promise you | 我和艾尔莎谈过了 我向你们保证 |
[07:29] | we will have all of this under control very soon. | 我们很快就能控制好局面 |
[07:31] | And there will be no more danger of any kind. | 不会再有任何危险了 |
[07:33] | so, if we could all just circle back around to item one, | 请大家继续回去讨论第一条 |
[07:38] | – we can all discuss — – Marian! | -我们可以讨论 -玛丽安 |
[07:40] | Marian! | 玛丽安 |
[07:42] | Marian! | 玛丽安 |
[07:57] | I didn’t know which ones you were reading these days. | 我也不知道你最近看的是哪一部 |
[08:00] | These are awesome. Much better than algebra. | 这些都很好 比代数书好多了 |
[08:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:04] | But you didn’t have to do this. | 但你没必要这么做 |
[08:05] | Well, I wanted to. But don’t get used to it. | 我想买给你 但别习惯成自然了 |
[08:14] | Isn’t it funny how these are just ink and paper | 说来有趣 这些书只是白纸印墨字 |
[08:18] | but everything in your storybook is real? | 可你的童话书却能成真 |
[08:21] | Makes you wonder who wrote it, doesn’t it? | 让人不禁想知道作者是谁 对吧 |
[08:24] | The storybook? | 那本童话书吗 |
[08:26] | No one knows. | 没人知道作者是谁 |
[08:27] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[08:29] | You’re such an expert on all this. | 这方面你可是行家 |
[08:31] | You’ve read it cover to cover. | 你一页不漏地读过了 |
[08:32] | There’s nothing in the book that gives…even a clue? | 难道书里一点线索都没有吗 |
[08:37] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么 |
[08:45] | These stories about me in the book, | 书里关于我的故事 |
[08:49] | I was written as a villain. | 都把我写成了坏人 |
[08:53] | And things never work out for the villain, so I… | 坏人永远得不到幸福 所以我… |
[08:58] | Want to find who wrote this book and make them… | 想找到作者让那人… |
[09:02] | ask them… | 请求那人… |
[09:06] | to write me a happy ending. | 给我一个幸福结局 |
[09:09] | Is that crazy? | 这个想法是不是太疯狂了 |
[09:11] | This is the best idea you’ve ever had. | 这是你想出的最棒的点子 |
[09:13] | We have to change the book because it’s wrong about you. | 我们要改变这本书 因为它把你写错了 |
[09:17] | We just have to find the clues. | 我们得找到线索 |
[09:19] | “We”? What? You’ll help me? | “我们” 怎么 你要帮我吗 |
[09:21] | It’ll be our own secret mission. | 这是我们俩的秘密行动 |
[09:24] | Like that “Operation Viper” you had with Emma. | 就像你和艾玛的”毒蛇行动” |
[09:28] | “Cobra,” But yeah. | “眼镜蛇行动” 是的 |
[09:29] | This one we’ll call “Operation…” | 这次行动就叫… |
[09:33] | “Mongoose.” | “猫鼬行动” |
[09:35] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[09:36] | “Operation Mongoose” it is. | 就叫”猫鼬行动” |
[09:40] | Oh, Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[09:42] | Can we talk? | 我们谈谈好吗 |
[09:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[09:49] | It’s Marian. Something’s happened to her. | 玛丽安 她出事了 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know who else to turn to. | 很抱歉 但我不知道还能找谁 |
[09:53] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:57] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[09:58] | Not good. She’s getting colder. | 不太好 身体越来越冷 |
[10:01] | Regina, thanks for coming. | 瑞金娜 谢谢你过来一趟 |
[10:03] | Don’t thank me till I’ve done something. | 我能帮上忙再谢也不迟 |
[10:06] | Whose idea was that? | 那是谁的主意 |
[10:09] | Oh, I thought I would put my own personal touch on the office. | 我想给办公室增添点我的个人风格 |
[10:13] | Well, you’ve succeeded. | 你办到了 |
[10:15] | Hideously. | 丑死了 |
[10:17] | Is there anything you can do? | 你能想想办法吗 |
[10:20] | This is strong magic. | 这是很强大的魔法 |
[10:23] | I-I can’t stop it, but maybe I can slow it down. | 我无法阻止 但也许能减缓恶化 |
[10:29] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[10:31] | Perhaps you should ask your new friend. | 问问你的新朋友吧 |
[10:34] | After all, it was her monster that attacked Marian. | 毕竟是她造出来的怪物袭击了玛丽安 |
[10:36] | Well, to be fair, we did provoke the beast. | 说句公道话 是我们激怒了那个怪物 |
[10:39] | But this isn’t my magic. Someone else did this. | 这不是我的魔法 是别人干的 |
[10:41] | Oh, and we’re supposed to trust you? | 我们难道要相信你吗 |
[10:42] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[10:43] | If she says it was someone else, it was. | 如果她说是别人干的 那就是别人干的 |
[10:46] | So, how do we break the spell? | 怎么才能解除咒语呢 |
[10:48] | The only way to cure a freezing spell | 解除冰冻咒语的唯一方法 |
[10:50] | is an act of true love. | 就是真爱之举 |
[10:53] | True love’s kiss. | 真爱之吻 |
[10:58] | Well, then there’s no time to lose. | 那我就不浪费时间了 |
[11:15] | What’s wrong? Why isn’t it working? | 怎么回事 为什么不管用 |
[11:18] | I’ve seen this once before, | 我以前遇见过这种情况 |
[11:19] | when Frederick was turned to gold. | 弗雷德里克被变成金像时也是这样 |
[11:20] | – Who the hell’s Frederick? – Long story. | -弗雷德里克是谁 -说来话长 |
[11:22] | So, the cold is acting as a barrier? | 那么 这股冷气成了一道屏障吗 |
[11:25] | Is there nothing we can do? | 我们就无能为力了吗 |
[11:26] | Well, every curse is different. | 每个诅咒都不一样 |
[11:30] | I need more time to study this one. | 再给我点时间研究一下 |
[11:32] | I’m gonna go find who did this before it happens again. | 我要在其他人遇险之前找出凶手 |
[11:34] | Well, I hope you bring backup. | 希望你不会单枪匹马去查 |
[11:38] | What the hell was that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[11:40] | Well, between the snow monster and the cave-in… | 不管是雪怪还是冰墙的事 |
[11:44] | …seems like the savior needs saving these days. | 救世主似乎都需要人帮忙 |
[11:46] | I think you’re bitter and you’re taking it out on the wrong person. | 你是自己不开心就乱拿人撒气 |
[11:49] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[11:52] | Well, I like that battle plan, so I’m with you, Swan. | 我喜欢她的提议 我和你一起去 斯旺 |
[11:54] | No. Take Elsa to the sheriff’s station. | 不用了 带艾尔莎去警局 |
[11:56] | Keep her out of sight. Once people get word of this, | 别让人发现她 人们一得知此事 |
[11:58] | they’re gonna be calling for her head. | 他们会想要了她的命的 |
[11:59] | I’d rather save yours than hers. | 比起她我更愿去保护你 |
[12:00] | There’s someone dangerous out there. | 现在外面有个危险人物 |
[12:01] | I don’t have time to argue with you about this. | 我没时间和你争论了 |
[12:03] | Can you for once just do what I say? | 你就不能听我一次吗 |
[12:08] | I am doing what Elsa said. | 我听艾尔莎的话了 |
[12:11] | Well, the spirit of it, anyway. | 至少精神我领会了 |
[12:15] | Fine. Okay. I’m disobeying her. | 好吧 我没照她说的做 |
[12:18] | But she’ll be glad, Sven. You’ll see. | 但她会庆幸的 斯温 等着瞧吧 |
[12:21] | She just doesn’t know it yet. | 她只是自己还不知道 |
[12:22] | Now, stay put, buddy. | 你待着别动 哥们 |
[12:36] | Wow. He wasn’t exaggerating. | 他没吹牛 |
[12:39] | He really does have 12 brothers. | 他真有12个哥哥 |
[12:41] | Hans. | 汉斯 |
[12:43] | More wood on the fire. It’s freezing. | 再添点柴火 太冷了 |
[12:45] | I’m busy. Do it yourself. | 我忙着呢 自己动手 |
[12:50] | Now, is that any way to treat your big brother? | 你就这样对待你的哥哥吗 |
[12:54] | Maybe I’ll throw you on instead. | 不然把你当做柴火扔进去好了 |
[12:57] | You would be wise not to insult the future king of Arendelle. | 侮辱阿伦黛尔未来的国王可是不明智的 |
[13:08] | Don’t you think it’s a little early to be sizing the crown, Hans? | 你现在就称王早了点吧 汉斯 |
[13:12] | Remember what happened the last time. | 别忘了上次发了什么事 |
[13:13] | Of course I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[13:14] | But last time, I didn’t have this. | 不过上次 我没有这个 |
[13:21] | Even if they had enough men to storm the castle, | 即使他们有足够人手来攻击城堡 |
[13:23] | I’d freeze them before they reached the gate. | 他们还没到门下就会被我冻住 |
[13:25] | He’s posturing. | 他是在装腔作势 |
[13:26] | Prince Hans has seen what you can do. | 汉斯王子见识过您的能耐 |
[13:28] | And he knows how to defeat her. | 他现在找到了对抗她的方法 |
[13:30] | Kristoff. Shouldn’t you be… somewhere else? | 克里斯托夫 你不该来这儿吧 |
[13:35] | I should be. | 是啊 |
[13:36] | I was. | 我去了 |
[13:37] | Uh…I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[13:39] | I went to spy on Hans, okay? | 我去刺探汉斯了 |
[13:41] | You disobeyed me. | 你违抗我的命令 |
[13:43] | Punish me after I tell you what I found. | 听我说完之后 再惩罚我也不迟 |
[13:45] | There’s an urn hidden in a cave in the north valley. | 北部峡谷一个洞穴里有只瓮 |
[13:48] | It has the power to trap people like you. | 那东西可以困住你这样的人 |
[13:51] | People…like me? | 我这样的人 |
[13:53] | With magic. | 会魔法的人 |
[13:54] | Hans wants to use it against you and then invade Arendelle. | 汉斯想用它来对付你 然后入侵阿伦黛尔 |
[13:57] | Your majesty, if this is truly his plan, | 女王陛下 如果这是真的 |
[14:00] | let us take the fight to him. | 让我们去和他决一死战 |
[14:01] | No. I will not risk that many lives. | 不 我不会拿那么多生命去冒险 |
[14:02] | There has to be a way to avoid war. | 必须想办法避免战争 |
[14:05] | I know the valley, the cave, the shortcut that they don’t. | 我熟悉山谷 山洞和他们不知道的近路 |
[14:10] | Let me bring a few soldiers, and I will destroy the urn. | 让我带几个士兵去毁了那个瓮 |
[14:13] | You can bring one. | 你只能带一个人去 |
[14:16] | Me. | 那就是我 |
[14:17] | Elsa’s the problem. Today it’s Marian. | 问题在于艾尔莎 今天被冰冻的是玛丽安 |
[14:19] | Tomorrow she could freeze the whole town. | 明天她或许就把整个镇都冰冻住了 |
[14:21] | Much as I like to move the Hot Cocoa, | 虽然我不介意把热可可换个地方放 |
[14:23] | somebody’s got to stop her. | 还是得找人阻止她 |
[14:26] | Wait. You can’t just condemn her without all the facts. | 等等 你不能不明真相就认定她有罪 |
[14:28] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[14:29] | Who else can turn people into popsicles? | 除了她还有谁能把人变成冰棒 |
[14:31] | It’s Elsa, and we all know it, | 就是艾尔莎 我们大家都知道 |
[14:33] | so she’s got to be stopped before she hurts someone else. | 必须在她伤害别人之前阻止她 |
[14:43] | Did Hans say anything else about the urn? Anything at all? | 汉斯提到任何别的关于那个瓮的事吗 |
[14:46] | Just that it can trap people like you | 只说它能困住你这样的人 |
[14:48] | and it’s really, really old. | 而且历史很悠久 |
[14:49] | Do you understand what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[14:51] | There must have been others like me. | 一定还有人跟我一样 |
[14:53] | I always thought I was alone. | 我一直以为我是一个人 |
[14:55] | You’ve never been alone. You have Anna. | 你不是一个人 你还有安娜 |
[14:57] | And I love her. But…We’re not the same. | 我很爱她 可我们不一样 |
[15:00] | – Yeah. No, I got that. – You know what I mean. | -是啊 我明白 -你知道我的意思 |
[15:02] | We’re sisters, and I love her, but I have this…magic. | 我们是姐妹 我很爱她 但我有魔法 |
[15:06] | You should understand. | 你该理解的 |
[15:07] | I mean, you grew up with rock trolls. | 你跟石地精一起长大的 |
[15:10] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[15:10] | So you’re human and they’re, you know, rocks. | 你是人类 而他们是石头 |
[15:15] | They’re family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[15:17] | They just wanted what was best for me. | 他们一心为了我好 |
[15:19] | I guess I never really felt alone. | 我想我从没感到过孤独 |
[15:21] | Wish I could see it like that. | 真希望我也能这样想 |
[15:22] | Whoa! Watch out! | 小心 |
[15:30] | Welcome to the north valley. | 欢迎来到北部峡谷 |
[15:32] | The cave is about 100 feet straight down. | 山洞就在正下方100英尺处 |
[15:37] | Not a problem. | 不是问题 |
[15:37] | Would you prefer a slide or a spiral staircase? | 你是想做滑梯还是螺旋梯 |
[15:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no. We can’t use magic. | 不不不 不能使用魔法 |
[15:41] | Hans might see it and be right on top of us. | 可能会被汉斯发现 控制住我们 |
[15:45] | Well, what would you suggest? | 那你的建议是什么 |
[15:47] | Well, something a bit more rustic. | 用一种比较原始的办法 |
[15:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:00] | All right. Coast is clear. | 好了 警报解除 |
[16:05] | That means go, love. | 意思是可以走了 亲爱的 |
[16:08] | I’m not coming with you. | 我不会跟你走的 |
[16:10] | There’s someone out there with powers like mine. | 如果有人和我拥有同样的能力 |
[16:12] | I need to find out who. | 我需要找到那人 |
[16:13] | I…I can’t just hide out in some sheriff’s station. | 我不能就那么躲在警局里 |
[16:16] | Oh. Well, that works out quite nicely, then. | 那就正好了 |
[16:18] | – ‘Cause that’s not where we’re going. – It’s not? | -因为我们不是要去那儿 -不是吗 |
[16:21] | With Emma running into danger? Not a chance in hell. | 当然 艾玛正往危险里闯呢 |
[16:23] | And the sheriff’s station’s that way. | 警局该往那边走 |
[16:25] | And what’s that way? | 那往那边是去哪 |
[16:27] | With any luck, danger. | 如果走运 能碰上危险 |
[16:35] | Robin and Marian’s tent’s up ahead. | 罗宾和玛丽安的帐篷就在前面 |
[16:38] | So, what exactly are we looking for? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[16:40] | If whoever cursed Marian has the same powers as Elsa, | 如果给玛丽安施咒的人拥有艾尔莎的能力 |
[16:44] | maybe they left a trail. | 也许会留下一些线索 |
[16:46] | So we split up and we look for anything…cold. | 那我们分头去找…冰的东西 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:52] | Well, shout if you need help, and I’ll — | 如果需要帮助就喊 我会… |
[16:53] | Okay. Yeah. I got it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[17:08] | Whoever’s in there, come out. | 谁在那儿 快出来 |
[17:22] | Who the hell are you? What are you doing in that tent? | 你是谁 在帐篷里干什么 |
[17:24] | It depends who’s asking. | 要看是谁在问了 |
[17:25] | The sheriff’s asking. | 是警长 |
[17:28] | I never did like sheriffs very much. | 我向来不喜欢警长 |
[17:31] | Though you do seem like the decent sort, | 不过你看起来像好人 |
[17:32] | so I’m guessing you’re not gonna shoot a man in the back. | 所以我猜你不会冲别人背后开枪吧 |
[17:48] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[18:03] | Where were you going? | 你想去哪 |
[18:04] | I almost had him, but I… fell. | 我差点就抓到他了 结果摔了一跤 |
[18:06] | Don’t worry about it. That’s why we have two sheriffs. | 没事 所以我们才有俩警长 |
[18:08] | Two sheriffs? Bloody hell. That’s not even fair, is it? | 俩警长 真倒霉 这不公平 |
[18:11] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[18:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | My name’s Will Scarlet. | 我叫威尔·斯卡利特 |
[18:19] | I used to be a merry man | 我本是绿林好汉 |
[18:19] | until me and Robin Hood had a bit of a falling out. | 直到和罗宾汉发生了点小摩擦 |
[18:22] | So what are you doing in his tent? | 那你在他帐篷里干什么 |
[18:23] | Well, I heard what happened to Marian. | 我听说了玛丽安的事 |
[18:24] | Terrible thing. | 真可怕 |
[18:26] | But I kind of know something that might help. | 但我可能有点有用的消息 |
[18:28] | Well, he’s not here right now, so tell us. | 他现在不在 就告诉我们吧 |
[18:30] | Look, I’m a thief. | 我是个小偷 |
[18:32] | Always been a thief, always gonna be a thief. | 以前是 以后也不会变 |
[18:35] | And when there’s a blackout like the other night, | 遇到那天晚上的那种大停电 |
[18:36] | do you know what a thief does? | 你知道小偷会干什么吗 |
[18:37] | – He goes to work. – Exactly. | -工作[偷东西] -没错 |
[18:40] | So, I’m working me way down main street | 于是我沿着中央大街”工作” |
[18:43] | when I break into the ice-cream parlor and see the strangest thing. | 闯进冰淇淋店时 我发现了件奇怪的事 |
[18:46] | There’d been no electricity for hours, | 已经停电好几小时了 |
[18:48] | but still all the ice cream was frozen solid. | 但所有的冰淇淋都冻得好好的 |
[18:50] | How — how does something like that happen? | 那怎么可能 |
[18:54] | The curse is working its way towards her heart. | 诅咒正在向她的心脏侵蚀 |
[18:58] | Once it touches… That’s it. | 一旦到达 就回天乏术了 |
[19:02] | Is there nothing you can do? | 你就不能做点什么吗 |
[19:09] | There might be something. | 我也许能做点什么 |
[19:12] | But only if you trust me completely. | 但你必须完全信任我 |
[19:14] | I do. | 我信任你 |
[19:17] | Then I’ll send Henry to my vault to get what I need. | 那我就派亨利去我的地下室取点东西了 |
[19:20] | Of course. What are you going to do? | 行啊 你要做什么 |
[19:23] | Something drastic. | 极端的事 |
[19:28] | I must apologize, but I’m really rather busy today. | 很抱歉 但我今天真的很忙 |
[19:31] | And here I was hoping for a warm hello | 我还指望能从洗心革面的 |
[19:33] | from the newly-reformed Mr. Gold. | 戈登先生那儿得到一个热情的问候呢 |
[19:37] | This is still a place of business. | 这里还是商店 |
[19:39] | So unless you have something to offer me, | 所以除非你有什么能交易的 |
[19:42] | I’m afraid I can be of no further help. | 否则我就帮不了你 |
[19:43] | Well, as it turns out, I do have something to offer you — | 事实上 我确实有能跟你交易的东西 |
[19:46] | my silence. | 就是我保持沉默 |
[19:52] | See… | 你瞧 |
[19:54] | I know that that dagger you gave Belle was a fake. | 我知道你给贝儿的匕首是假的 |
[20:02] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[20:04] | I’ve hunted you a long time, my old crocodile, | 我追捕你很久了 老鳄鱼 |
[20:07] | and I know you better than most. | 我比大多数人都了解你 |
[20:08] | And I know that you would never let anyone have power over you. | 我也知道你绝不会允许任何人控制你 |
[20:12] | Not even Belle. | 即使是贝儿 |
[20:15] | And you expect her to believe you | 你手上毫无证据 |
[20:18] | without a shred of proof? | 她会相信你吗 |
[20:21] | Well, I could ask her to summon you with the dagger. | 我可以让她用匕首召唤你 |
[20:23] | And then, when it doesn’t work — | 要是没成功 |
[20:25] | proof. | 就是证据 |
[20:29] | That’s a very dangerous insinuation. | 这是个危险的指责 |
[20:33] | So we have a deal? | 那你要跟我交易吗 |
[20:38] | I do hope miss Swan’s worth it. | 我真心希望斯旺女士值得你如此 |
[20:43] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[20:45] | He’s agreed to help. | 他答应帮忙了 |
[20:51] | This hair is from Marian. | 这是玛丽安的头发 |
[20:52] | Someone cast a freezing curse on her. | 有人给她施了冰冻咒 |
[20:55] | We need to know who it is. | 我们想知道是谁干的 |
[21:01] | Well… You’re in luck. | 你们很幸运 |
[21:03] | Magic can change forms, but never be destroyed. | 魔法可以改变形态 却无法被消灭 |
[21:07] | We’ll simply return it to its natural state. | 我们只要把它变回原本状态即可 |
[21:15] | Snowflakes. | 雪花 |
[21:20] | Magic similar to yours, dearie, | 很像你的魔法 亲爱的 |
[21:23] | though not quite the same. | 但不完全一样 |
[21:25] | Much like a snowflake, each person’s magic is unique. | 如同雪花 每个人的魔法都独一无二 |
[21:29] | Poetic. How does that help us? | 真有诗意 知道这有什么用 |
[21:32] | Well, magic seeks out like-magic. | 魔法会去寻找同类 |
[21:34] | So if I set this free… | 所以只要我放开它 |
[21:40] | it should find its way home, | 它就会自己找到回家的路 |
[21:43] | back to the person who cast it. | 回到施魔法的人那里 |
[21:57] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:01] | Got your hands full. | 你忙不过来了 |
[22:02] | No, I’m fine. It’s just a little trouble with the stroller. | 还好 就是婴儿车有点不听使唤 |
[22:04] | You know, they — they make these contraptions so complicated. | 这些东西做得太复杂了 |
[22:08] | See? | 瞧 |
[22:11] | I can’t imagine how complicated things must be | 我真不敢想象你现在有多忙 |
[22:13] | with all your new responsibilities as a mother | 又要照顾新生儿 |
[22:15] | and Storybrooke and this whole ice problem. | 又是管理童话镇 再加上冰雪麻烦 |
[22:18] | It’s a lot to take on, even for Snow White. | 就算是白雪公主 这些也够受的 |
[22:21] | Oh, I can handle it. You know, ’cause… | 我应付得来 因为 |
[22:24] | I mean, I want to. They say that they grow up so fast, | 我其实很乐意 人们说孩子长大得很快 |
[22:26] | and I don’t want to miss a second. | 我一秒钟也不想错过 |
[22:29] | Yeah. Because you missed it with Emma. | 因为你错过了艾玛的成长 |
[22:34] | I don’t remember scheduling a session. | 今天没约疗程啊 |
[22:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:37] | Um…I-I just can’t help myself. | 忍不住说出来了 |
[22:39] | But, you know, it — it’s really okay. | 但其实没关系的 |
[22:42] | It’s actually healthy to not be joined at the hip. | 适当的疏离是有益的 |
[22:46] | And I can tell you, | 听我一句 |
[22:48] | if you let it go, even just a little, | 你不必这样紧张 放宽点心 |
[22:51] | the baby will be just fine. | 宝宝不会有事的 |
[22:54] | And you’ll be even better. I promise. | 你也能好得多 我保证 |
[23:10] | I don’t know. Looks pretty normal to me. | 我不知道 看着挺正常的 |
[23:12] | It was bleeding cold in there, I’m telling you. | 里面就是冰窟窿 妥妥的 |
[23:14] | – Because they sell ice cream. – During the blackout. | -因为这是冰淇淋店 -断电时也能运营吗 |
[23:16] | Says the guy who’s trying to avoid jail. | 我看你就是不想被抓吧 |
[23:18] | I may be a thief, but I’m no liar and I can bloody well prove it. | 我是贼没错 但我不说谎 我能证明 |
[23:23] | Really? You think breaking in again is gonna help your case? | 不是吧 你觉得再次擅闯我们就会信你吗 |
[23:26] | Can you just be quiet a second, mate? | 你就消停一下吧 伙计 |
[23:27] | I’m just trying to do this. Takes concentration. | 我干活儿呢 需要集中注意力 |
[23:30] | Bit tricky. | 不太好办 |
[23:31] | – It’s all about — – Yeah, the tumblers. | -关键就在于… -制栓 |
[23:34] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[23:36] | You do? | 你行 |
[23:38] | Neal taught me a few things. | 尼尔教过我些小伎俩 |
[23:47] | Emma, it doesn’t look like — | 艾玛 这里不像… |
[23:48] | Wait. Shh. Listen. | 别说话 听 |
[23:51] | I don’t hear nothing. | 我什么也没听到 |
[23:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:54] | No compressor hum means no cooling system. | 没有压缩机的嗡嗡声 就是说没有冷冻系统 |
[23:57] | Smartass here was telling the truth. | 这机灵鬼说的是真的 |
[23:59] | Something’s not right here. | 这地方不对劲 |
[24:00] | Check the back. You’ll see how right I am. | 看看后屋 你就知道我说的句句属实 |
[24:11] | Well, look at that. | 看啊 |
[24:12] | Looks like we owe Will an apology. | 看来我们欠威尔一句道歉啊 |
[24:18] | Son of a… | 混蛋 |
[24:24] | He’s gone. And he didn’t leave empty-handed. | 他溜了 还把钱都偷走了 |
[24:27] | Emma, stop. He’s not the most important thing right now. | 艾玛 别追了 现在当务之急不是抓他 |
[24:29] | – So I just let him go? – And then you’ll find him. | -就这样放他走 -你还能抓到他的 |
[24:31] | Will I? | 是吗 |
[24:33] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[24:36] | Emma, I’m your father. Talk to me. | 艾玛 我是你爸爸 和我谈谈 |
[24:37] | It’s Regina. | 是瑞金娜 |
[24:38] | What she said, she was right. | 她的话是对的 |
[24:40] | It’s like I can’t save a cat from a tree right now. | 我现在连只树上的猫都救不了 |
[24:42] | It’s like I’m the anti-savior. | 我是哪门子救世主 |
[24:43] | You’re being a little hard on yourself. | 你对自己太苛刻了 |
[24:44] | We all have bad days. | 我们都有不顺的时候 |
[24:46] | Well, I’m having a run of them. | 我最近就一直没顺过 |
[24:48] | I know. | 我明白 |
[24:49] | But you can’t lose faith in yourself. | 但不要对自己失去信心 |
[24:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:02] | Leaving a trail. | 留标记 |
[25:04] | I’m more accustomed to outrunning bad weather than following it. | 我更习惯逃避恶劣天气 而不是追着它走 |
[25:07] | Snow isn’t bad. | 雪并不恶劣 |
[25:08] | And we’re following magic. | 而且我们是在追踪魔法 |
[25:10] | Try to outrun that, too, when given the chance. | 要是有可能 我也喜欢逃离魔法 |
[25:14] | What’s so funny? | 哪里好笑了 |
[25:16] | It’s just Emma has magic, | 艾玛是会魔法的 |
[25:17] | and you clearly don’t want to outrun her. | 你显然是不想逃离她 |
[25:19] | More like the other way around. | 应该说正好相反 |
[25:22] | Maybe she feels the same way about pirates as you do about magic. | 也许她对海盗的看法跟你对魔法的态度一样 |
[25:26] | I’ve worked to change. | 我已经努力改变了 |
[25:27] | Though, in fairness, being a pirate | 不过 当海盗 |
[25:28] | is not necessarily a bad thing. | 未必是什么坏事 |
[25:30] | Particularly a charming one like meself. | 尤其对我这种帅哥来说 |
[25:32] | I think your self-appreciation is blinding you | 我觉得你的自恋已经蒙蔽了你的双眼 |
[25:35] | to a simple fact — this isn’t about you. | 让你忽略了一个简单的事实 这和你无关 |
[25:38] | – It’s about her. – Is that right? | -而是要看她 -是吗 |
[25:40] | A few short days, and you know Emma so well? | 你才认识艾玛几天啊 就这么了解她了 |
[25:43] | We’re a lot alike. | 我们很像 |
[25:44] | When you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, | 整个世界的重担都压在我们肩上 |
[25:46] | it can be hard to let people in, | 向人敞开心扉太难了 |
[25:48] | to trust them. | 更别说信任了 |
[25:50] | Even when they want what’s best for you. | 即使对方完全是出于好意 |
[25:59] | There’s the urn. | 瓮在那儿 |
[26:01] | See? | 看见没 |
[26:02] | I told you we could beat Hans the old-fashioned way. | 我说过我们用老法子也能战胜汉斯 |
[26:06] | Now let’s destroy it. | 现在毁了它吧 |
[26:07] | Do you mind if I use my magic now? | 我现在可以用魔法了吗 |
[26:09] | Or would you prefer to hack away at it with your ice axe? | 还是说你更想用冰镐砸 |
[26:13] | you know, my hacking arm’s a little tired. | 我的手现在有点酸 |
[26:15] | I think you should do the honors, your majesty. | 你还是亲自动手吧 女王陛下 |
[26:17] | Well, thank you, ice master. | 那谢谢了 冰块商 |
[26:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:33] | There’s something written here. | 这上面刻着字 |
[26:35] | I think these are ancient futhark runes. | 应该是北欧古字母 |
[26:39] | I can’t read it. What do you think it says? | 我看不懂 你觉得上面写了什么 |
[26:40] | Uh…”Dangerous urn! Keep away!” | 应该是 此瓮危险 远离 |
[26:45] | Just a guess. Does it matter? | 瞎猜的 这重要吗 |
[26:46] | Let’s destroy it and get out of here. | 赶快毁了它 然后离开吧 |
[26:48] | What if it can tell me if there are others like me? | 如果这能让我找到同类呢 |
[26:50] | I’m the only one in my family born with magic. | 整个家族只有我拥有魔法 |
[26:52] | I’d like to know why. | 我想找出原因 |
[26:53] | Elsa, I know you want answers. | 艾尔莎 我知道你想寻求答案 |
[26:54] | But right now we can get rid of that urn for your own good, | 但现在为了你自己和阿伦黛尔的安全 |
[26:57] | and Arendelle’s. | 我们得毁了这瓮 |
[26:59] | I want to know what it says. | 我想知道上面写了什么 |
[27:01] | I might not get another chance. | 错过了也许就没机会了 |
[27:02] | Please, Elsa, you have to trust me on this — | 求你了 艾尔莎 你得相信我 |
[27:03] | No! | 不行 |
[27:07] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[27:09] | Hans. | 是汉斯 |
[27:11] | And his brothers. | 还有他的哥哥们 |
[27:13] | – Three of them, anyway. – The urn. | -只来了三个 -那个瓮 |
[27:16] | Get it. | 快去拿 |
[27:38] | Enough, witch. | 行了 巫女 |
[27:39] | Unless you want your sister to be left a widow. | 否则你妹妹要守寡了 |
[27:42] | You know, technically, she wouldn’t be a widow. | 严格说来 她不会成为寡妇 |
[27:44] | We’re not married yet, so — ow. | 我们还没结婚呢 |
[27:49] | Hand it over. | 把瓮递过来 |
[27:53] | Now. | 快 |
[28:05] | I’d say we’re on the right track. | 看来是找对了 |
[28:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:10] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[28:12] | – Look. – Get down. | -快看 -蹲下 |
[28:20] | What is that thing? | 这是什么东西 |
[28:22] | I don’t know. It’s a device for…talking. | 我也不知道 是种通话用的工具 |
[28:24] | I don’t bloody know. | 我不知道 |
[28:25] | I press the “Emma” button, and she answers usually. | 只要按下”艾玛”键 她就会接 |
[28:33] | Hey, this is Emma. Leave a message. | 我是艾玛 有事请留言 |
[28:36] | Why should I carry around this ridiculous thing | 每次打给你你都不接 |
[28:37] | if you’re never there when I use it? | 我为什么还要带着这破玩意儿 |
[28:40] | We found the person who froze Marian. | 我们找到给玛丽安下咒的人了 |
[28:41] | Get to the west edge of the woods right away. | 快到树林西侧来 |
[28:44] | What the bloody hell are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[28:45] | Sorry. I’ve never seen someone like me before. | 抱歉 我从没见过和我一样的人 |
[28:49] | She doesn’t look evil. | 她不像是坏人啊 |
[28:50] | Yeah, well, looks can be deceiving, love. | 外表常常是迷惑性的 亲爱的 |
[28:52] | So let’s just stay out of sight. | 我们还是躲好吧 |
[28:54] | I haven’t a fondness of icebergs | 我对冰山没好感 |
[28:55] | and I’d rather avoid being turned into one. | 也不想被变成冰人 |
[29:02] | This is the man she’s to marry? | 这就是她要嫁的人吗 |
[29:03] | In fairness, I never tried to kill her. | 说句公道话 我可没想杀她 |
[29:06] | I didn’t try to kill her. I left her to die. | 我没想杀她 我只是留她等死 |
[29:09] | Important distinction. | 差别真大 |
[29:11] | But I’m happy to kill you. | 但我很乐意送你上西天 |
[29:12] | Please, no! Don’t hurt him. | 求你别这样 别伤害他 |
[29:15] | Then give me the urn. | 那就把瓮给我 |
[29:17] | Elsa, don’t. | 艾尔莎 别给他 |
[29:18] | It doesn’t matter what happens to me. | 我无所谓 |
[29:19] | Just don’t let him have it. | 别让他得逞 |
[29:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:24] | You can take it. Just let him go. | 拿走吧 放了他 |
[29:26] | Elsa! | 艾尔莎 |
[29:27] | I’m sorry, Kristoff. | 对不起 克里斯托夫 |
[29:28] | I should have listened to you | 我应该听你的话 |
[29:30] | and destroyed it when I had the chance. | 在有机会的时候毁了它 |
[29:31] | Don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗 |
[29:32] | If Hans has the urn and traps you, | 如果汉斯得到瓮 囚禁了你 |
[29:34] | then Arendelle is doomed. | 那阿伦黛尔就完了 |
[29:36] | No, it isn’t. | 不会的 |
[29:37] | I didn’t trust you before, | 我之前没有信任你 |
[29:38] | which is why I have to trust you now. | 所以现在我必须信任你了 |
[29:40] | You have to find Anna and save Arendelle. | 你要找到安娜 拯救阿伦黛尔 |
[30:01] | Oh, you want to make fun of me now? | 还想笑话我吗 |
[30:06] | Showed them. | 我已经让他们知道了 |
[30:07] | Now I’ll show you. | 现在轮到你了 |
[30:09] | You don’t belong in this world. | 你不属于这个世界 |
[30:11] | You don’t belong anywhere. | 你不属于任何地方 |
[30:12] | Which is why I’m gonna put you somewhere | 所以我要把你送到别的地方 |
[30:15] | where it’s like you don’t even exist. | 就像你根本不存在一样 |
[30:29] | The citizens of Arendelle will cheer when I take their kingdom | 等我拿下了阿伦黛尔 人们会欢呼雀跃的 |
[30:30] | because they’ll finally have a real ruler. | 因为这下他们有了真正的领袖 |
[30:36] | Not a monster like you. | 而不是你这样的怪物 |
[31:09] | No one thought to check if it was empty? | 你们都不看看这瓮是不是空的吗 |
[31:12] | What’s going on? Who are you? | 怎么回事 你是谁 |
[31:13] | Hmm, from what I just heard, I think you’d call me a monster. | 如果我没听错 你会管我叫怪物 |
[31:33] | You… | 你 |
[31:34] | you saved me. | 你救了我 |
[31:36] | I know from experience. | 我深有体会 |
[31:39] | No one should be trapped in that urn. | 没人该被囚禁在那瓮里 |
[31:41] | Especially someone as special as you. | 尤其是你这样天赋秉异的人 |
[31:45] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[31:46] | It’s okay. He’s okay. | 没事 他没关系的 |
[31:47] | His name’s Kristoff. He’s my friend. | 他是克里斯托夫 我的朋友 |
[31:59] | We’ve waited long enough. We have to find Emma. | 我们等得够久了 得去找艾玛 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:11] | I’m afraid I can’t let you leave. | 但恐怕我不能放你走 |
[32:13] | What? | 什么 |
[32:15] | Let go of him now. | 让他走 |
[32:17] | Not when you and I have so much catching up to do, | 不行 我们还要好好叙叙旧呢 |
[32:20] | my sweet Elsa. | 我亲爱的艾尔莎 |
[32:22] | Catching up? What? You know her? | 叙旧 什么 你认识她 |
[32:25] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我从没见过她 |
[32:26] | You’ve simply forgotten. | 你只是忘记了 |
[32:28] | I wouldn’t forget someone like you. | 我一定不会忘记你这样的人 |
[32:30] | Like me. | 跟我一样的人 |
[32:32] | The magic of the rock trolls. They pull memories. | 是石地精的魔法 他们能抹去记忆 |
[32:37] | They did quite a number on you, I’m afraid. | 恐怕他们给你施了厉害的魔法 |
[32:40] | The rock trolls? Why would they do that to me? | 石地精 他们为什么那么对我 |
[32:43] | For the same reason they did it to your sister, Anna. | 和他们对安娜那么做的原因一样 |
[32:47] | Some memories are too painful. | 有些记忆太痛苦了 |
[32:48] | You know Anna? What happened to her? | 你认识安娜 她怎么了 |
[32:50] | The same things that happens to every ordinary person. | 她遇到了每个普通人都会遇到的情况 |
[32:54] | Eventually… they grow to fear us. | 最终 他们都会害怕我们 |
[32:59] | You wonder… | 你想知道 |
[33:02] | how you ended up trapped in that urn. | 你是怎么被困在瓮里的吗 |
[33:05] | It was your sister. | 是你妹妹 |
[33:08] | Anna put you there. | 安娜把你关进去的 |
[33:10] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[33:11] | Am I? Look at the people in this town. | 是吗 你看看这座小镇的人 |
[33:14] | They’re ready to burn you at the stake. | 他们准备把你烧死了 |
[33:15] | Because of what you did. You hurt one of them. | 是因为你做的事 你伤害了他们的人 |
[33:17] | You mean that woman — Marian. | 你是说那个女人玛丽安 |
[33:21] | Well, that was an accident. | 那只是意外 |
[33:24] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[33:25] | You wanted them to think it was me. To blame me. | 你想让他们认为是我干的 怪罪于我 |
[33:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:30] | I was trying to teach you a lesson. | 我是想给你个教训 |
[33:34] | Eventually, everyone turns on people like us. | 最终 每个人都会背叛我们这样的人 |
[33:40] | Even friends. | 甚至是朋友 |
[33:41] | Even family. | 家人 |
[33:43] | They’re just waiting for a reason. | 他们只是在等待一个理由 |
[33:45] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[33:48] | Don’t bother. | 别费力气了 |
[33:49] | I’ve neutralized your magic. | 我压制了你的魔法 |
[33:53] | When your friend is found, you’ll look responsible. | 等你朋友被人发现 他们会以为是你干的 |
[33:57] | Then they’ll turn on you | 他们就会背弃你 |
[33:59] | and they’ll treat you as the monster that they truly see you as, | 把你当做怪物 那本就是他们对你真实的看法 |
[34:01] | and you’ll know that I’m right. | 你就会知道我是对的 |
[34:03] | – No! – Hey! Dairy queen! | -不 -乳品皇后[DQ] |
[34:08] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[34:11] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[34:12] | Of course not. | 当然不认识 |
[34:15] | Your reputation precedes you. | 你可是声名远扬 |
[34:19] | You really think that your magic is a match for mine? | 你真觉得你的魔法能够与我匹敌 |
[34:22] | There’s only one way to find out. | 试试便知 |
[34:30] | No. | 不 |
[34:39] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[34:42] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[34:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[34:50] | She’s gone. | 逃了 |
[34:56] | Have you ever made a snowman come to life? That’s the best. | 你有没有唤醒过雪人 那个最棒了 |
[34:58] | Have you tried building an ice palace yet? | 你有没有建过冰雪宫殿 |
[35:00] | Yes. You have to see it sometime. | 当然 有时间你一定要看看 |
[35:15] | That’s my favorite painting of my parents. | 那是我最喜欢的父母的画像 |
[35:18] | I feel like it gets my mother’s smile just right. | 这张画上我母亲的笑容恰如其分 |
[35:26] | I agree. | 是啊 |
[35:28] | You knew her? | 你认识她 |
[35:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:34] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[35:37] | I knew, when you told me you were queen, that I… | 你告诉我你是女王时我就意识到了 |
[35:42] | I was waiting for the right moment. | 我一直在等合适的机会 |
[35:43] | I-I-I didn’t want to overwhelm you. | 我不想吓着你 |
[35:45] | Did — did I? | 我有吗 |
[35:48] | No, I… | 没有 |
[35:49] | Well, a bit, yes. | 有一点 |
[35:51] | Mother never told me she had a sister. | 妈妈从没告诉过我她有姐姐 |
[35:56] | I’m sure she was trying to spare you a very painful history. | 她肯定是不想让你了解一段痛苦的过去 |
[36:00] | Y-you see, I was trapped in that urn | 我一直被害怕魔法的人 |
[36:03] | by people who fear magic like ours. | 困在那瓮中 |
[36:06] | But that was a long time ago. | 但那是很久之前的事了 |
[36:08] | And now I cannot wait to see my beloved sister again. | 现在 我非常想再次见到我亲爱的妹妹 |
[36:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[36:15] | Lost at sea. I’m sorry. | 在海上遇难了 我很抱歉 |
[36:18] | My poor darling girl. | 我可怜的宝贝 |
[36:21] | You must have felt so lonely when she died. | 她死后你一定特别孤单 |
[36:24] | It was just me and my sister, Anna. | 只有我和我妹妹 安娜 |
[36:28] | But now she’s missing | 但现在她失踪了 |
[36:29] | and I fear something’s happened to her, too. | 我担心她也出了事 |
[36:32] | We’ll find her. Together. | 我们会一起找到她的 |
[36:36] | That’s what family is for. | 这是家人该做的 |
[36:44] | No sign of her. Not even tracks. | 没找到 一点痕迹都没有 |
[36:47] | What is it? You okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[36:50] | Hey, we’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[36:51] | Don’t let Regina shake your confidence. | 别让瑞金娜动摇你的信心 |
[36:52] | It’s not that. It’s this Snow Queen. | 不是那个 是白雪女王 |
[36:54] | It’s like she didn’t just know Elsa. She knew me, too. | 好像她不仅认识艾尔莎 她还认识我 |
[36:56] | Well, you are the sheriff and the savior and royalty. | 你是警长 救世主 还是皇室 |
[36:59] | I think pretty much everyone in storybrooke knows who you are. | 我想童话镇差不多每个人都认识你 |
[37:02] | There’s something more. | 不止如此 |
[37:03] | It’s like, when she said my name, I-I-I don’t know. | 她叫出我名字时…我也说不好 |
[37:05] | It sounded familiar. | 有点耳熟 |
[37:07] | Well, we’ll figure it out. But today you did good. | 我们会搞清楚的 但今天你做得很好 |
[37:10] | You stopped her. | 你阻止了她 |
[37:12] | It was a pretty impressive show, sheriff. | 非常令人钦佩 警长 |
[37:13] | That it was. | 是啊 |
[37:14] | But perhaps we should keep searching, | 但也许我们该继续搜寻 |
[37:16] | find the villain’s lair, as it were. | 找到坏人的藏身处 |
[37:17] | So you can almost get yourself killed again? | 好让你再次差点害死自己吗 |
[37:19] | That’s exactly why I told you to go to the sheriff’s station. | 我就是因为这个才叫你回警局的 |
[37:25] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[37:27] | That woman was lying about my sister. | 那女人说的我妹妹的事是骗人的 |
[37:29] | She would never trap me in that urn. | 她绝不会把我困在那瓮里的 |
[37:32] | She was lying about the past. | 她说的过去的事是谎言 |
[37:33] | I just wish I knew the truth. | 真希望我能了解真相 |
[37:35] | I’ve learned the past has a way of revealing itself. | 我发现过去的事最终总会揭晓 |
[37:37] | Give it time. | 别心急 |
[37:39] | We’re gonna find her, Elsa. | 我们会找到她的 艾尔莎 |
[37:40] | Your sister, Anna, and this Snow Queen. | 你妹妹安娜 还有这个白雪女王 |
[37:43] | My gut tells me that you two are just pawns. | 直觉告诉我 你们俩只是棋子 |
[37:45] | I think this is about something more. | 我觉得这事不简单 |
[37:47] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[37:48] | I brought you to this world, Elsa, but it was an accident. | 我把你带到了这个世界 艾尔莎 但那是意外 |
[37:52] | The Snow Queen, she was already here. | 白雪女王 她已经在这里了 |
[37:56] | I’m starting to think maybe it wasn’t just some curse | 我觉得也许不是哪个诅咒 |
[37:58] | that brought her to storybrooke. | 把她带到童话镇来的 |
[38:07] | Roland’s with little John now. | 罗兰德在小约翰那儿 |
[38:10] | I wish I could have told him I did everything I could. | 我希望能告诉他我已经尽力了 |
[38:14] | Even true love’s kiss can’t solve every problem. | 即使真爱之吻也不能解决所有问题 |
[38:18] | Well, there’s a reason that kiss didn’t work. | 那个吻不起作用是有原因的 |
[38:21] | And it’s not what everyone thinks. | 而且不是大家想的那样 |
[38:25] | I’m in love with someone else. | 我爱的是另一个人 |
[38:34] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[38:37] | Yes. But — | 是的 但是 |
[38:40] | I know. | 我懂 |
[38:42] | I know you… Have to go back to her. | 我知道你必须回到她身边 |
[38:45] | She’s still your wife. | 她仍是你妻子 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry I dragged you into this. | 抱歉 让你卷入了这一切 |
[38:53] | You really need to clean that vault out. | 你真的需要好好打扫一下地下室了 |
[38:55] | But I found it. | 但我还是找到了 |
[39:01] | You’re sure you still want me to do this? | 你确定还想要我这么做吗 |
[39:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:25] | Well, the ice hasn’t touched her heart yet. | 冰还没有冻住她的心脏 |
[39:29] | We can keep her alive. | 我们可以保住她的命 |
[39:32] | So, then, she’ll simply stay like this? | 那么她会一直保持这状态 |
[39:35] | Alive but…frozen? | 活着 但被冰冻着 |
[39:39] | Until we find a cure. | 直到我们找到治愈办法 |
[39:42] | And I will find one. | 我一定会找到的 |
[39:49] | Swan. Don’t make a man drink alone. | 斯旺 别让男人独自喝酒啊 |
[39:51] | Not in the mood for a drink or a man. | 没心情喝酒或对付男人 |
[39:54] | I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you today. | 对不起 今天没听你的 |
[39:56] | All right, I know you feel like | 我知道你觉得 |
[39:57] | you’ve got the weight of the world on your shoulders. | 你肩上担着整个世界的重量 |
[39:58] | But at some point, even though we’re quite different, | 但最终 尽管我们完全不同 |
[40:01] | you’ve got to trust me. | 你也得信任我 |
[40:02] | That’s what you think this is about? That I don’t trust you? | 你觉得是因为这个吗 是我不信任你 |
[40:05] | Is that not what it’s about? | 不是这样吗 |
[40:05] | Of course I trust you. | 我当然信任你 |
[40:07] | Then why do you keep pulling away from me? | 那你为什么一直推开我 |
[40:08] | Because everyone I’ve ever been with is dead. | 因为跟我在一起的人都死了 |
[40:15] | Neal and Graham. | 尼尔和格兰姆 |
[40:17] | Even Walsh. | 甚至是沃什 |
[40:20] | I lost everyone. | 我失去了他们 |
[40:23] | I… I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能再失去你 |
[40:28] | Well, love, you don’t have to worry about me. | 亲爱的 你不用担心我 |
[40:32] | If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s surviving. | 我最擅长的 就是生存 |
[41:13] | Don’t worry, dearie. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[41:15] | It’s only me. | 是我 |
[41:18] | Sorry things didn’t work out the way you wanted. | 抱歉事情没能按你希望的方向进展 |
[41:22] | They will. | 最终会的 |
[41:25] | We shall see. | 走着瞧了 |
[41:29] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[41:33] | Did Miss Swan remember you? | 斯旺女士记起你了吗 |
[41:38] | No. | 没有 |
[41:40] | That’s good for you. | 那对你是好事 |
[41:43] | Because it could happen. | 因为她可能会记起的 |
[41:45] | And you wouldn’t want that, now, would you? | 你可不希望她记起你 不是吗 |
[41:49] | Are you sure you don’t want my help? | 你确定不要我帮忙吗 |
[41:53] | When I’m ready to make a deal, I’ll come to you. | 需要和你做交易时 我会去找你 |
[41:58] | A moment I eagerly await. | 我迫切期盼着这一刻 |
[42:02] | Now, you should find some shelter. | 你该找个地方避一避 |
[42:05] | It’s getting quite frosty. | 这里越来越冷了 |