时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s Marian. | 是玛丽安 |
[00:02] | He’s honor-bound to stay with her. | 他必须跟她待在一起 |
[00:04] | Therefore, I have to save her. | 因此 我不能不救她 |
[00:06] | Why the hell are you following me?! | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[00:08] | I’m starting to think maybe it wasn’t just some curse | 我觉得也许不是哪个诅咒 |
[00:10] | that brought her to storybrooke. | 把她带到童话镇来的 |
[00:11] | – Where is she? – She’s gone. | -她在哪 -逃了 |
[00:45] | Somewhere in here, there’s got to be something on her. | 这里面肯定有她的资料 |
[00:48] | There has to be a better strategy. | 肯定有更好的办法 |
[00:49] | While we’re reading files, | 我们在这儿读文件 |
[00:50] | my sister is out there somewhere. | 可我妹妹就流落在外 |
[00:53] | We have to confront this Snow Queen. | 我们得面对白雪女王 |
[00:55] | Believe me, if I could, we would. | 相信我 如果可以的话 我们会的 |
[00:56] | We have to find her first. | 我们得先找到她 |
[00:57] | And, Elsa, we have to be careful. This woman is tricky. | 艾尔莎 我们得小心点 这女人很狡猾 |
[01:00] | She seems to know both of us, | 她好像认识我们俩 |
[01:01] | and we don’t remember anything about her. | 但我们对她一无所知 |
[01:02] | And something tells me that that is not an accident. | 而且直觉告诉我 这绝非巧合 |
[01:06] | You think she took our memories? | 你觉得她夺走了我们的记忆吗 |
[01:07] | I’m really good with names and faces. It was my job. | 我很擅长记名字认脸 那曾是我的工作 |
[01:10] | She took them, all right. The question is why. | 她肯定夺走了我的记忆 重点是为什么 |
[01:12] | We need to find out what the hell she’s up to. | 我们得查明她的企图 |
[01:15] | Paperwork, ahoy! | 文件来了 |
[01:17] | Old city records from the mayor’s office, per your request. | 谨遵指示 从镇长办公室拿来了旧城记录 |
[01:21] | Oi! Somebody’s forgotten about me dinner! | 有人忘记了我的晚餐 |
[01:24] | I had the bangers and mash. | 我要吃香肠和土豆泥 |
[01:26] | You had the water and pop-tart. | 只有水和小馅饼 |
[01:33] | Somebody’s already had a nibble. | 已经有人咬过了 |
[01:35] | I’ve had my shots. | 我尝了一口 |
[01:36] | What a relief. | 真令人松了口气 |
[01:39] | Now, I’ve served me time. | 我已经服完刑了 |
[01:42] | – So when will I be free? – When I say so. | -什么时候放了我 -等我说放的时候 |
[01:45] | Well…I’m off to take Henry sailing, love, | 我要带亨利去航行了 亲爱的 |
[01:49] | unless there’s something else you want me to do here. | 除非你要我在这里帮什么忙 |
[01:51] | Make sure Henry wears his life vest, okay? | 确保亨利穿救生衣 好吗 |
[01:54] | Befriending the son to get in with the mum? | 跟儿子交朋友来接近妈妈 |
[01:57] | Yep, no one will ever see through that. | 没人会识破的 |
[02:01] | Why don’t you keep your thoughts to yourself…mate. | 你不说话没人当你是哑巴 伙计 |
[02:09] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[02:20] | Emma, look. | 艾玛 来看 |
[02:22] | Why are there pictures of you mixed in with the city records? | 为什么城市记录里有你的照片 |
[02:24] | 童话镇 《每日镜报》 西德尼·格拉斯 | |
[02:25] | Let’s just say when Regina was mayor, | 这么说吧 瑞金娜当镇长时 |
[02:27] | she abused her power a bit. | 曾滥用职权 |
[02:28] | She was looking for any reason to run me out of town. | 她千方百计想要赶我出镇 |
[02:32] | That’s the first time Henry and I went for hot cocoa. | 这是我和亨利第一次去喝热可可 |
[02:36] | When I walked him to school for the first time. | 我第一次送他去上学 |
[02:41] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[02:42] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:46] | It’s me and her. | 是我和她 |
[02:50] | And you still don’t remember any of this? | 你还是记不起这一切吗 |
[02:52] | No, but I know someone who may — | 不 但我知道有人也许记得 |
[02:53] | The person who had the photos taken. | 那个拍照片的人 |
[03:01] | Please tell me you’ve found her. | 告诉我你找到她了 |
[03:04] | And which “Her” would that be? | 你说的是哪个”她” |
[03:06] | Snow White? Maid Marian? | 白雪公主 梅德·玛丽安 |
[03:08] | Emma Swan? | 艾玛·斯旺 |
[03:09] | It’s so hard to keep track of her majesty’s nemeses. | 好难记住王后陛下的敌人 |
[03:13] | I’m not in the mood for games, Sidney. | 我没心情玩游戏 西德尼 |
[03:15] | I need to know where the Snow Queen is hiding. | 我得知道白雪女王躲在哪里 |
[03:19] | If I can’t unfreeze Marian myself, | 如果我自己不能解冻玛丽安 |
[03:24] | I’ll force her to do it. | 那就只有逼她做了 |
[03:26] | Haven’t come across the Snow Queen yet, | 还没有碰见白雪女王 |
[03:28] | sorry to say. | 很抱歉 |
[03:29] | Then you have a new task. | 那你就有新任务了 |
[03:31] | Find that Snow Queen. | 找到白雪女王 |
[03:34] | Or you’ll learn what sorry really feels like. | 否则你会让你感到抱歉的 |
[03:37] | Yes, your majesty. | 是 王后陛下 |
[03:44] | See — Belle’s a natural. | 瞧 贝儿很有天赋 |
[03:47] | She’s got all the emergency numbers. | 紧急电话也都给她了 |
[03:48] | If anything happens, Neal will be okay. | 如果有什么事 尼尔也不会有事 |
[03:50] | I’m not worried about emergency numbers, David. | 我担心的不是紧急电话 戴维 |
[03:53] | I’m nervous about leaving him at all. | 我紧张的是离开他 |
[03:55] | Between the curse and the wicked witch, | 因为诅咒和邪恶女巫 |
[03:56] | we don’t exactly have the best track record with our babies. | 我们照顾幼子的历史并不乐观 |
[03:59] | He is going to be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[04:01] | And we need this time away. You need it. | 我们也需要休息一下 你需要 |
[04:05] | Hey. So what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[04:07] | You ready for our evening stroll? | 准备好去夜间漫步了吗 |
[04:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:25] | It’s just the pictures. | 只是那些照片 |
[04:26] | Reminds me of when I first got here. | 让我想起刚来这里的时候 |
[04:29] | Regina and I hated each other. | 我和瑞金娜互相憎恨 |
[04:31] | Well, “Hate” might be the wrong word, but we did not mix. | 说”憎恨”可能太过了 但我们很不合 |
[04:33] | But it seems like you’ve come a long way since then. | 可看起来你们自那之后改变了很多 |
[04:36] | Yeah, but it looks like we’re right back at it. | 但看来现在我们又回到了原点 |
[04:39] | Just wish I could fix it. Coming? | 真希望我能修复我们的关系 你来吗 |
[04:44] | I think this sounds like | 我觉得这事 |
[04:45] | something you two should talk about alone. | 应该你们两个自己谈 |
[04:48] | You know, if things were getting better between you two before, | 如果你们之前关系本已有所缓和 |
[04:51] | maybe they can again. | 那这次也有希望 |
[04:52] | Doubt it. I screwed her over. | 我很怀疑 我伤到她了 |
[04:55] | Once you screw someone over, there’s no getting them back. | 一旦你伤害了一个人 就无法弥补了 |
[04:57] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[04:59] | Experience. | 经验之谈 |
[05:39] | What you got there? | 你拿了什么 |
[05:41] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直找你呢 |
[05:44] | Just go with it. | 随机应变吧 |
[05:46] | Thanks for hanging on to that till I got us a cart. | 谢谢等我找购物车来 |
[05:49] | You two girls are on your own? | 你们两个小姑娘自己来的吗 |
[05:51] | My parents are outside in the car. | 我爸妈在门口车里等着呢 |
[05:53] | They sent us to grab a few things. | 叫我们来买点东西 |
[05:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:01] | Thanks. That was about to get ugly. | 谢谢 差点就要出丑了 |
[06:03] | Yeah, no kidding. | 可不是 |
[06:05] | You know, the whole “stuffing things under your shirt” | “东西藏衣服里” |
[06:06] | move never works. | 是不好用的 |
[06:09] | You need one of these. | 你需要这东西 |
[06:12] | Lift some plastic, and you can buy whatever you want. | 偷张塑料卡 你想买什么买什么 |
[06:16] | I’ll remember that next time. | 我下次会记得的 |
[06:19] | Wait! | 等等 |
[06:22] | You’re part of my cover now. | 你现在是我掩饰身份的一部分了 |
[06:24] | So what do you say? You want to go shopping? | 怎么样 一起来血拼吗 |
[06:30] | Wow. That actually worked. | 还真好用啊 |
[06:34] | Hold onto your bag and run. | 拿好袋子 跑 |
[06:35] | – What? Why? – Trust me. | -什么 为什么 -相信我 |
[06:38] | Go! Go! Go! | 跑 快跑 |
[06:52] | Come on! This way! | 快 这边 |
[07:09] | I’m Emma, by the way. | 我叫艾玛 |
[07:10] | Lily. Thanks for the help. | 莉莉 谢谢你帮忙 |
[07:13] | You had my back, and I got yours. | 你帮我 我也帮你 |
[07:21] | Ms. Swan. What an unpleasant surprise. | 斯旺女士 真是不愉快的惊喜 |
[07:25] | Unfortunately, I’m a little busy | 不幸的是 我有点忙 |
[07:27] | trying to save my true love’s wife. | 努力拯救我真爱的妻子呢 |
[07:29] | Or hadn’t you heard? | 难道你没听说吗 |
[07:30] | What do you know about these? | 关于这个你知道多少 |
[07:35] | It appears you and the Snow Queen are old friends. | 看来你跟白雪女王是老朋友了 |
[07:39] | Well, frenemies at best. | 至多是亦敌亦友 |
[07:41] | I have zero memories of this conversation. | 我完全不记得和她说过话 |
[07:43] | I was hoping you might. | 我本希望你记得 |
[07:45] | Sidney took these when you had him spying on me. | 这是你让西德尼跟踪我时他拍的 |
[07:48] | He didn’t say anything about what was going on here? | 他没说过具体情况吗 |
[07:50] | Or why I was arguing with the Snow Queen? | 或者我为什么跟白雪女王起争执 |
[07:52] | He never mentioned anything. | 他什么都没提过 |
[07:54] | My guess — you skipped the tip jar. | 要我猜 是因为你没付小费 |
[07:56] | I suppose I should talk to Sidney, then. | 那我得跟西德尼谈谈了 |
[07:58] | But no one seems to know where he is. | 但好像没人知道他在哪 |
[08:00] | Have you seen him? | 你见到他了吗 |
[08:01] | I’ve been busy working on Marian, | 我一直忙着玛丽安的事呢 |
[08:04] | on the problem you created. | 解决你搞出的问题 |
[08:07] | I guess I’ll let you get back to it. | 那我还是让你继续吧 |
[08:10] | Any progress on thawing her out? | 解冻她的事有进展了吗 |
[08:13] | It’s no concern of yours. | 不用你操心 |
[08:16] | It could be. | 我可以帮忙 |
[08:17] | I know I’m not sorceress of the year, | 我知道我不是年度最佳女巫 |
[08:20] | but if you want some extra juice to undo the spell, | 但如果你解除咒语需要点额外法力 |
[08:23] | let me know. | 跟我说 |
[08:24] | Are you offering to help me? | 你是要帮我吗 |
[08:26] | Despite everything, you’ve done a lot for me, Regina, | 不管如何 你为我做了很多 瑞金娜 |
[08:29] | so yeah. | 所以没错 |
[08:30] | You’ve had my back, | 你帮过我 |
[08:30] | And I want you to know that I have yours. | 我希望你知道我也会帮你 |
[08:33] | Ms. Swan, one thing’s abundantly clear. | 斯旺女士 有件事很清楚 |
[08:37] | You’ve never had my back. | 你从未帮过我 |
[08:41] | And you never will. | 也永远不会 |
[08:52] | Elsa. | 艾尔莎 |
[08:57] | Elsa? | 艾尔莎 |
[09:01] | Elsa, help! | 艾尔莎 救命 |
[09:10] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[09:11] | Elsa. Help me. | 艾尔莎 救我 |
[09:28] | Elsa?! | 艾尔莎 |
[09:32] | Elsa! | 艾尔莎 |
[09:42] | My queen, I have news. | 女王陛下 我有消息要告诉您 |
[09:44] | I have found the Snow Queen’s lair. | 我找到白雪女王的巢穴了 |
[09:47] | Well, where is it? | 在哪 |
[09:48] | I think a little quid pro quo is in order, don’t you? | 我觉得您该有所交换吧 |
[09:53] | I’m growing tired of this glass prison. | 我开始厌倦这个玻璃牢笼了 |
[09:55] | Let’s see if your information yields results. | 那要先看看你的消息如何 |
[09:58] | Then we can discuss your freedom. | 然后再讨论你的自由 |
[10:00] | You expect me to give up my leverage | 你指望我在得到回报之前 |
[10:02] | before I’ve received anything in return? | 就交出筹码吗 |
[10:06] | Do you think me an imbecile? | 你以为我会那么傻吗 |
[10:07] | I think I’ve trapped you in a mirror twice. | 我已经两次把你困于镜中 |
[10:11] | And if you find them too constricting, | 要是你觉得镜子太狭小 |
[10:14] | well, then… | 那么 |
[10:15] | perhaps you’d like to return to your cell at the hospital. | 也许你更喜欢回医院的小病房里 |
[10:20] | Upon further reflection, | 经过进一步考虑 |
[10:22] | it appears I don’t have the leverage I thought. | 看来我毫无筹码可言 |
[10:25] | Listen closely. I will lead you to her. | 仔细听好了 我会带您找到她 |
[10:32] | And I need one of the good walkies, | 我需要一个好对讲机 |
[10:33] | not one of the short-range things you let Henry play with. | 不是你让亨利玩的那种短距对讲机 |
[10:35] | It’s a short hike to the bluffs. | 只是去峭壁的短途远足 |
[10:36] | We’ll be gone less than an hour. | 我们也就离开一小时不到 |
[10:38] | With no cell reception! | 但那里没有手机信号 |
[10:39] | I want to be sure Belle can reach us. | 我要确定贝儿能联系到我们 |
[10:42] | Or you’re looking for a way out of this. | 或者是你根本不想来 |
[10:45] | – We are going on this hike. – Yes! | -这趟远足我们去定了 -当然 |
[10:47] | And we shall be reachable. | 而且我们得能联系得到 |
[10:54] | This will do it. I’ll call Belle. | 这个就行 我会打电话给贝儿 |
[10:56] | Let her know where to find our walkie at home. | 告诉她我们家里的对讲机在哪 |
[10:58] | Now she’ll be able to reach us on our drive, our hike… | 无论我们在开车或远足 她都能联系到我们 |
[11:01] | if we fall through a portal to Asgard — | 即使我们掉进了通往阿斯加德的传送门 |
[11:04] | wherever we are. | 不管我们在哪 都没问题 |
[11:07] | My hero. | 真是我的英雄 |
[11:12] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[11:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:15] | You know that thief I told you about? | 记得我和你说过的那个小偷吗 |
[11:16] | The one who ran from the ice-cream shop? | 就是从冰淇淋店逃走的那个 |
[11:18] | Will Scarlet. | 威尔·斯卡利特 |
[11:21] | Looks like he managed a jail break. | 看来他越狱了 |
[11:26] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[11:28] | Wait. Oh, you mean right now? | 等等 你是说马上吗 |
[11:30] | Oh, come on. It’ll be like old times. | 来嘛 就像以前那样 |
[11:31] | A prince and a princess on an adventure, | 王子和公主一起去冒险 |
[11:32] | but without the evil queen on our trail. | 只是这次没有巫后尾随 |
[11:43] | I’m walking due north. Now what? | 我正朝正北方向走 然后呢 |
[11:45] | Head past the Toll Bridge, then go east. | 穿过收费桥 然后向东走 |
[11:49] | The Snow Queen isn’t far. | 白雪女王离你不远 |
[11:57] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[11:59] | – What are you doing here? – Elsa disappeared on me. | -你怎么在这儿 -艾尔莎突然不见了 |
[12:01] | I think she went to go confront the Snow Queen on her own. | 她可能独自去面对白雪女王了 |
[12:03] | Afraid she’s in trouble. | 我担心她有危险 |
[12:06] | How about you? Nature walks your new thing? | 你呢 亲近大自然吗 |
[12:08] | I intend to force the Snow Queen’s hand, | 我打算逼迫白雪女王 |
[12:11] | make her reverse the damage she’s inflicted on Marian. | 让她撤销她给玛丽安造成的伤害 |
[12:13] | How do you even know where she is? | 你怎么知道她在哪呢 |
[12:14] | Explaining my magic to a beginner is a waste of my time. | 对初学者解释魔法是浪费我的时间 |
[12:18] | She’s east of the Toll Bridge. | 她在收费桥的东面 |
[12:20] | Well, I think we should stick together, then. | 那我们应该一起行动 |
[12:23] | My best shot at finding Elsa | 找到艾尔莎的最佳途径 |
[12:24] | is to go in the direction of the Snow Queen. | 就是朝白雪女王的所在地进发 |
[12:27] | You don’t mind the company, do you? | 你不介意有个伴吧 |
[12:29] | Does it matter if I mind? | 我介意有用吗 |
[12:31] | If I say no, you’ll just come anyway. | 就算我拒绝 你还不是一样跟着来 |
[12:41] | That sandwich isn’t going anywhere, you know. | 慢慢吃 这个三明治都是你的 |
[12:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:46] | It’s just that where I come from, if you don’t eat fast, | 我原来待的地方 如果你不吃得快一点 |
[12:48] | the big kids would swipe things off your plate. | 那些大孩子会把你盘里的食物一扫而光 |
[12:51] | Was that around here? | 那是在这附近吗 |
[12:53] | Boston. | 在波士顿 |
[12:54] | Snuck out in the middle of the night and hopped a bus. | 我半夜溜了出来 跳上一辆大巴 |
[12:59] | Why did you leave? | 为什么要离开 |
[13:02] | This little girl from my home, Cecilia, got adopted. | 收容所有个女孩叫塞西莉亚 她被领养了 |
[13:07] | I watched her get in this station wagon | 我看着她进了一辆旅行车 |
[13:09] | with this perfect-looking couple. | 跟一对很不错的夫妻走了 |
[13:12] | That’s when I realized… | 然后我突然意识到… |
[13:14] | no one was ever gonna look at me | 不会有人用那对夫妻 |
[13:16] | the way those parents looked at her. | 看她那样的眼神看我 |
[13:19] | I’m too old. I missed my chance. | 我已经太大了 没有机会了 |
[13:23] | There was no point in me staying another day | 我继续待在那里没有任何意义 |
[13:24] | if I was just gonna keep feeling… | 在那儿我只会觉得… |
[13:27] | Invisible? | 被忽视 |
[13:30] | I know what it’s like | 我知道这种感觉 |
[13:32] | to live someplace where it feels like no one cares about you, | 住在似乎没人在乎你的地方 |
[13:35] | let alone understands you. | 更没人理解你 |
[13:38] | Were you in a home, too? | 你也在收容所吗 |
[13:43] | That guy chasing you — is he from social services? | 追你的那个人 他是社会福利机构的吗 |
[13:47] | Is he trying to take you back? | 他是想带你回去吗 |
[13:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:53] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[13:58] | See those houses over there? | 看见对面那些房子了吗 |
[14:01] | People use them in the summer. | 人们一般夏天过来住 |
[14:02] | But now that it’s fall, they’ll be empty. | 现在是秋天 那些房子都是空的 |
[14:07] | I figured I’ll pick the nicest one | 我想找一栋最好的 |
[14:09] | and I’ll crash there for a while. | 在那儿住段日子 |
[14:13] | Here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:15] | Come with me. | 跟我一起来吧 |
[14:17] | – Really? – Why not? | -真的吗 -为什么不呢 |
[14:20] | We’d be better off if we stuck together. | 我们两个一起总会好过一个人 |
[14:30] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[14:32] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[14:47] | Elsa! | 艾尔莎 |
[14:52] | Don’t move! I’ll be right there! | 别动 我马上就过去 |
[15:15] | Help! Please! | 救救我 求你了 |
[15:31] | I should be home with Neal, not chasing after some thief. | 我应该在家陪尼尔 不该来抓贼的 |
[15:33] | Let’s just give it a little while longer. | 就再多待一会儿吧 |
[15:36] | We’ve been out for an hour! | 我们已经出来一小时了 |
[15:37] | That’s longer than I’ve been away from the baby since he was born. | 他出生以来 我从没离开他这么久过 |
[15:39] | David, I think that’s a pretty good start. | 戴维 我觉得这么久已经够了 |
[15:41] | All right, all right. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[15:44] | You head home… | 你回家吧 |
[15:47] | And I’ll deal with this. | 这事我来处理 |
[16:08] | Oh, I’m probably wrong. | 可能看错了 |
[16:16] | Oh, no, I’m not. | 不 没错 |
[16:20] | Which way? | 哪条路 |
[16:21] | Right. | 右边 |
[16:23] | Is this a locator spell? | 这是定位咒吗 |
[16:24] | Shouldn’t we be following some, like, floaty object or something? | 我们不是应该跟着什么飘动的物体吗 |
[16:27] | Oh, now you’re a magic expert. | 现在你倒成了魔法专家了 |
[16:28] | No, it’s just, in the past, there was a — | 不是 只是以前 都会有… |
[16:30] | There are many enchantments you have yet to be exposed to. | 还有很多魔法你没见过呢 |
[16:34] | If you bothered to study your craft, you’d know that. | 如果你愿去精进一下技艺 你就会知道 |
[16:36] | I’m kind of learning as I go. | 我基本都是在实践中学习 |
[16:37] | It’s not like there’s a lot of online classes on this kind of thing. | 这种事又没有什么网上教程 |
[16:40] | But when you helped me, I seemed to learn pretty fast. | 不过你帮我的时候 我都学得挺快的 |
[16:43] | I don’t have time for lessons. | 我可没时间上课 |
[16:45] | I know. I know you’re busy. | 我知道 我知道你很忙 |
[16:48] | And so you know, I think it’s admirable, what you’re doing. | 要知道 我觉得你这么做很值得敬佩 |
[16:51] | Helping the wife of the man you love. | 帮助你心爱之人的妻子 |
[16:56] | So I’ve impressed you? | 我让你赞叹了 是吗 |
[16:59] | Well it makes it all worthwhile then, doesn’t it? | 那这就值得了 是吧 |
[17:02] | Why are you doing that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[17:03] | I was just trying to give you credit. I’m trying to be nice. | 我只是想夸夸你 和你友好相处 |
[17:06] | And then what? Complimenting my outfits? | 然后呢 称赞我的着装 |
[17:10] | Giving me a makeover? Braiding my hair? | 给我化妆 再给我做个头发 |
[17:12] | Calling Robin Hood and hanging up? | 然后叫罗宾汉过来一起玩耍吗 |
[17:15] | You’re trying to win me over so I can assuage your guilt | 你想赢得我的心 让我减轻 |
[17:17] | for what you’ve done, but I won’t. | 你的负罪感吗 别做梦了 |
[17:20] | Intentionally or not, Ms. Swan, | 不管你是有心还是无意 斯旺女士 |
[17:22] | you brought Marian back. | 是你把玛丽安带回来的 |
[17:24] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[17:26] | And there is no coming back from that. | 现在没法回头了 |
[17:29] | Because I know you think you didn’t mean to, | 我知道你觉得你不是有意为之 |
[17:34] | but you hurt someone. | 但你伤害了别人 |
[17:38] | So do as I do… | 所以像我一样吧 |
[17:41] | learn to live with it. | 承受这种痛苦 |
[17:45] | Welcome to my world. | 我的人生就是如此 |
[17:59] | Not too shabby, huh? | 不算太寒酸吧 |
[18:05] | I’m gonna beat you! | 我要赢你 |
[18:06] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[18:08] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 好 好 好 |
[18:10] | No! | 不 |
[18:12] | – Game over. – Yes! Yes! Yes! | -游戏结束 -好耶 太好了 |
[18:16] | – You win. – Oh, I suck at this! | -你赢了 -我玩得太烂了 |
[18:16] | 你赢了 你输了 | |
[18:19] | – Haven’t you ever played before? – No. | -你以前没玩过吗 -没有 |
[18:21] | I’ve never lived in a place that could afford one of these. | 我住的地方买不起这些东西 |
[18:24] | You’ll get the hang of it. | 用不了多久你就能学会 |
[18:26] | You hungry? | 饿不饿 |
[18:29] | What happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:31] | Oh, I…I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[18:33] | I’ve had this since I can remember. | 从我记事起就有了 |
[18:36] | I like to pretend it’s some kind of symbol, | 我把它假想成什么标志 |
[18:38] | like harry potter or something. | 像哈利·波特那种的 |
[18:41] | Like you’re one-of-a-kind, like you’re special. | 就好像你是独一无二的 特别的 |
[18:46] | I know it’s stupid. | 我知道这样想很傻 |
[18:48] | No, it’s not. | 不 一点不傻 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:58] | Then you are special, too. | 这下你也是特别的了 |
[19:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | Check this out! | 快看这个 |
[19:29] | Let’s promise to stay friends, okay? | 我们约定做一辈子的好朋友 好吗 |
[19:33] | No matter what, | 不管发生什么 |
[19:34] | there won’t be anything we can’t come back from. | 我们永远是朋友 |
[19:37] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 没问题 |
[19:41] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[19:43] | For real? | 认真的吗 |
[19:45] | For real. | 认真的 |
[19:47] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[19:50] | – Anna! – Elsa! | -安娜 -艾尔莎 |
[20:04] | I was so worried I’d never find you. | 我担心极了 还以为再也找不到你了 |
[20:07] | But I’m so glad you did. | 但我很高兴你找到了 |
[20:10] | You stay away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[20:13] | It’s okay, Anna. I won’t let her hurt you. | 没事的 安娜 我不会让她伤害你的 |
[20:30] | Where’s Anna? | 安娜呢 |
[20:31] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry for all the theater, | 很抱歉闹了那一出 |
[20:35] | but she was never really here, sweetheart. | 但她根本不在的 亲爱的 |
[20:38] | An icy illusion because…I needed you. | 那只是个冰雪幻象 因为…我需要你 |
[20:43] | For what? | 为什么 |
[20:48] | Look at yourself. | 看看你 |
[20:50] | So much fear. | 怕成这样 |
[20:52] | Imagine what you could do if you only learned to control it. | 如果你能控制魔法 会大有作为 |
[20:57] | You had a chance to do so once, | 你有过一次机会 |
[20:58] | but…you squandered it. | 但是…被你浪费掉了 |
[21:02] | Fortunately for me, | 对我有利的是 |
[21:06] | the more frightened you are, | 你越害怕 |
[21:08] | the stronger those chains will hold. | 链子就会束缚得越紧 |
[21:12] | And that’s all I need for now — | 而这正是我目前需要的 |
[21:15] | you out of my way. | 不让你碍我的事 |
[21:20] | I would tell you | 我真想告诉你 |
[21:23] | that everything is going to be fine, | 一切都会好起来 |
[21:27] | that I won’t hurt you, | 我不会伤害你 |
[21:30] | But your worry, your fear, | 但你的担忧 害怕 |
[21:36] | are exactly what’s needed right now. | 正是我此刻需要的 |
[21:47] | what are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[21:51] | I’m going to build a snowman. | 我要造个雪人 |
[22:08] | Bollocks. Where the bloody hell is it? | 该死 究竟在什么地方 |
[22:11] | Looking for something? | 你在找什么吗 |
[22:13] | Not really your concern, is it, lady? | 不关你事 女士 |
[22:15] | Maybe you should have made a map | 不管你在找什么 |
[22:16] | for whatever it is you’re looking for. | 或许你该画张地图的 |
[22:18] | I did make a map, thank you very much. | 我有地图 非常感谢 |
[22:20] | Did you lose it? | 弄丢了吗 |
[22:21] | No, I didn’t lose me map. | 没有 我没弄丢地图 |
[22:22] | It’s in me traveling sack, safe and sound. | 就在我旅行用的袋子里呢 没丢 |
[22:25] | But you’re not “Traveling” | 但你没去”旅行” |
[22:26] | because you buried your sack and the map. | 因为你把袋子和地图埋起来了 |
[22:30] | Yes. Okay. | 是的 好吧 |
[22:32] | I buried the map to find the sack in the sack I’m trying to find. | 我把找袋子用的地图跟袋子一起埋起来了 |
[22:35] | I screwed up. Happens to the best of us. | 我搞砸了 谁不会犯次傻啊 |
[22:37] | Not really. | 不见得吧 |
[22:38] | Well, it happens to the best of us | 好吧 喝多的时候 |
[22:39] | when we have a touch too much to drink. | 难免会犯傻 |
[22:42] | That I buy. | 这还差不多 |
[22:43] | What’s it to you, anyway? | 这跟你又有什么关系啊 |
[22:44] | It’s not like you’re the sheriff. | 你又不是警长 |
[22:45] | Oh, no, but… I am the sheriff’s wife. | 我不是 但我是警长的妻子 |
[22:48] | You’re married to the blonde? | 你和那位金发美女是夫妻 |
[22:49] | That’s my daughter. Other sheriff. | 那是我女儿 我嫁的是另一位警长 |
[22:52] | What now? | 不会吧 |
[22:52] | You know, in your mug shot, you looked taller… | 看你入案照片我以为你会更高些呢 |
[22:56] | and smarter. | 也更聪明点 |
[22:58] | Did the sheriff’s wife just call me short and dumb? | 警长的妻子是在说我又矮又笨吗 |
[23:00] | I mean, you’re not even gonna try to run, are you? | 你都不打算逃跑吗 |
[23:03] | No. | 是啊 |
[23:04] | Consider yourself lucky that I’m too knackered. | 你很幸运因为我已经累得跑不动了 |
[23:09] | You didn’t break out of jail. | 你不是自己逃狱的吧 |
[23:10] | I didn’t? | 怎么说 |
[23:12] | My husband let you go. | 是我丈夫放你出来的 |
[23:14] | So I would have a little victory. | 让我能享受一个小小的胜利 |
[23:15] | Do a little tracking, put a criminal back behind bars, | 追踪逃犯 把他抓回去 |
[23:18] | feel good about myself. | 自我感觉良好一下 |
[23:19] | I bet that you didn’t even do anything very serious. | 我猜你犯的都不是什么重罪吧 |
[23:22] | I got drunk and broke into a library. | 我醉酒闯进了图书馆 |
[23:23] | Oh! A boozy bookworm! | 原来是个书呆子酒鬼 |
[23:26] | Oh, this is David. This is so David. | 完全是戴维的风格 太像他了 |
[23:30] | Well… You can admit it. | 你就承认吧 |
[23:32] | This whole thing is an elaborate hoax. | 这整件事就是个精心策划的恶作剧 |
[23:34] | What if I did admit it? | 我承认有什么好处 |
[23:36] | I’ll pardon you. | 那我就赦免你 |
[23:38] | Right — so I’m supposed to believe | 是吗 我为什么要相信 |
[23:41] | that the sheriff’s wife can give me my freedom. | 区区警长的妻子能还我自由 |
[23:44] | – I’m also the mayor. – He did it. | -我还是镇长 -就是他干的 |
[23:46] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[23:52] | Looks like Elsa was here. | 看来艾尔莎来过这儿 |
[23:54] | Thanks, Ms. Swan. | 谢谢 斯旺小姐 |
[23:55] | Please continue to point out the obvious. | 还有什么显而易见的事请继续讲 |
[23:57] | Then obviously we’re not gonna step on it till we know it’s safe. | 显然我们应该先确定它安全 再上去 |
[23:59] | It’s safe. | 它很安全 |
[24:01] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[24:03] | I don’t know why I even bother. | 我何必费这劲 |
[24:04] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也这么想 |
[24:06] | Now hurry up. I’d like to get to that Snow Queen | 快跟上 我还想赶在冬天前 |
[24:08] | before it’s actually winter. | 找到白雪女王呢 |
[24:16] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[24:18] | Maybe your sparkly, blue-dressed friend is closer than you think. | 也许你那位穿着闪亮蓝裙子的朋友就在附近 |
[24:20] | No. This is not Elsa. | 不 不像是艾尔莎 |
[24:27] | It’s the Snow Queen! She found us! | 是白雪女王 她找到我们了 |
[24:32] | – Sidney. – Sidney? | -西德尼 -西德尼 |
[24:34] | What does Sidney have to do with any of this? | 这和西德尼有什么关系 |
[24:38] | Regina! Talk to me! | 瑞金娜 告诉我 |
[24:41] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你瞒了我什么 |
[24:59] | There’s someone in the house. We need to go. | 屋里进人了 我们得快点离开 |
[25:06] | Lilith? | 莉莉丝 |
[25:10] | Run. I got this. | 快跑 我来对付他 |
[25:13] | Stay away. | 别过来 |
[25:14] | You’re not taking us anywhere. | 我们不会跟你走的 |
[25:16] | We’re not going back into the system. | 我们不会再回寄养系统了 |
[25:19] | Sweetheart, what nonsense you been telling this girl? | 亲爱的 你跟这女孩编了什么谎话啊 |
[25:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:27] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[25:31] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[25:32] | Honey, tell her the truth. | 宝贝 跟她说实话吧 |
[25:35] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[25:38] | And you’re coming home with me. | 你得跟我回家 |
[25:38] | Your mother is worried sick. | 你妈妈都担心死了 |
[25:45] | Your father? | 你父亲 |
[25:48] | You have a family? | 你有家 |
[25:52] | I thought you were like me. | 我以为你跟我一样 |
[25:58] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[25:59] | You said you didn’t have a clue where Sidney was! | 你说你不知道西德尼在哪的 |
[26:02] | He was in your mirror this whole time?! | 他一直都在你镜子里吗 |
[26:04] | Maybe I did. So what? | 我是骗了你 那又怎样 |
[26:05] | I don’t have to tell you everything I’m doing. | 我没有义务向你汇报我的一切 |
[26:07] | Nor do I, your majesty. | 我也没有这样的义务 陛下 |
[26:10] | You led us here. | 你故意领我们来这儿 |
[26:12] | You’re working for the Snow Queen?! | 你在为白雪女王做事 |
[26:15] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[26:16] | I’m the traitor? | 我是叛徒吗 |
[26:18] | I think your majesty should take a look in the mirror. | 王后陛下还是好好看看镜子 |
[26:22] | And as you contemplate what you’ve done, | 想想你都干了什么 |
[26:25] | know that she has a present for you | 要知道 她给你准备了一份礼物 |
[26:29] | that I’d say is well-deserved. | 我觉得给你正合适 |
[26:33] | Sidney! | 西德尼 |
[26:37] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[26:37] | Save your moral judgement. | 大道理就省省吧 |
[26:39] | Look! | 看 |
[26:48] | Jump! | 快跳 |
[27:00] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[27:03] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[27:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:23] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[27:25] | I think we have a bigger problem. | 更大的麻烦来了 |
[27:39] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[27:41] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[27:44] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[27:49] | Don’t worry about my dad. | 不用担心我爸爸 |
[27:50] | He’s just pissed I used his visa. | 他只是生气我刷了他的卡 |
[27:55] | When this blows over, come find me. | 等这事平息 你来找我吧 |
[27:59] | We can run away together. | 我们可以一起远走高飞 |
[28:02] | You tricked me. | 你耍了我 |
[28:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:07] | I know I lied about my family, | 我知道关于我的家庭 我撒谎了 |
[28:09] | but everything else I said is true. | 但其它的事都是真的 |
[28:13] | I hate my home. | 我讨厌那个家 |
[28:16] | I feel invisible there. | 我在那里受人忽视 |
[28:20] | I’m just like you. | 我和你一样 |
[28:22] | I am! | 真的 |
[28:25] | I was an orphan. It’s just they adopted me. | 我是个孤儿 是被他们收养的 |
[28:28] | But it’s not my home. | 那里不是我的家 |
[28:30] | You promised. | 你答应过我的 |
[28:33] | Friends forever, no matter what. | 不管发生什么 我们是一辈子的好朋友 |
[28:53] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[28:58] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[29:36] | Oh, that’s a problem. | 这可糟了 |
[29:38] | Not helpful. | 说这个没用 |
[29:40] | Try again — together. | 再来一次 我们一起 |
[30:12] | I think we did it. | 我觉得成功了 |
[30:13] | What a welcome visit, ladies. | 你们来了真好 二位女士 |
[30:15] | Thank you for bringing me what I needed. | 感谢你们把我想要的带来了 |
[30:21] | Give me back my mirror, you — | 把我的镜子还给我 |
[30:24] | No. | 不 |
[30:26] | Hey, stop! Don’t — | 住手 不要… |
[30:37] | You want a fight? Fight me. | 要斗就跟我斗 |
[30:44] | Well done, Elsa. | 干得漂亮 艾尔莎 |
[30:47] | You’re losing your fear. | 你不再恐惧了 |
[30:49] | There’s hope for you yet. | 你还有希望 |
[30:51] | Let’s just finish this now. | 赶紧了结此事吧 |
[30:53] | No need. I have what I want. | 不必了 我想要的已经到手了 |
[31:02] | Are you both okay? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[31:03] | We are now. Thank you. | 现在没事了 谢谢 |
[31:05] | Why didn’t you tell me out Sidney? | 你为什么不把西德尼的事告诉我 |
[31:07] | Because, despite what you wish, we’re not partners. | 因为不管你怎么想 我们不是搭档 |
[31:10] | I didn’t ask you to tag along. | 又不是我叫你跟来的 |
[31:11] | Well, I did. | 可我还是来了 |
[31:12] | And if you had told me, | 如果你早点告诉我 |
[31:13] | maybe you would have saved us some trouble. | 我们或许能省不少事 |
[31:14] | Okay, tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[31:16] | That I threw Sidney in a mirror | 我把西德尼扔回了镜子里 |
[31:18] | to help me kill Marian, | 让他帮我杀玛丽安 |
[31:19] | but then I changed my mind? | 但后来我又改了主意 |
[31:21] | What’s the point? | 这有什么意义 |
[31:23] | You never would have believed me. | 反正你也不会相信我 |
[31:24] | I know you too well, Swan. | 我太了解你了 斯旺 |
[31:27] | Stop trying to get me to forgive you | 别再求我原谅你了 |
[31:28] | because it will never happen. | 因为我永远不会原谅你的 |
[31:29] | Stop it. You two need to mend your differences. | 别吵了 你们两个得和好 |
[31:32] | otherwise Storybrooke doesn’t stand a chance. | 不然童话镇就完了 |
[31:35] | We never will. | 永远不可能 |
[31:37] | For one simple reason… | 原因很简单 |
[31:40] | I don’t want to. | 我就是不想 |
[31:52] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[31:54] | As promised. | 我答应过你的 |
[31:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:57] | Now, what is it you wish me to do first, my queen? | 那么 您需要我做什么 女王大人 |
[32:03] | I wish nothing from you. | 你什么都不需要做 |
[32:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:07] | The deal was — | 协议是… |
[32:08] | It wasn’t you that I wanted, Sidney. | 我要的不是你 西德尼 |
[32:16] | It was the mirror itself. | 我要的是镜子 |
[32:19] | You more than anyone should understand a mirror’s importance. | 你应该比任何人都更了解镜子的重要性 |
[32:23] | Mirrors reflect our… mood, | 镜子反映我们的心情 |
[32:28] | our desire, | 我们的欲望 |
[32:30] | our essence. | 我们的本质 |
[32:32] | They are a temporary receptacle for some… | 能够临时盛放我们的… |
[32:37] | tiny fraction of our soul. | 一小部分灵魂 |
[32:40] | Well, you have other mirrors. | 您还有其他镜子啊 |
[32:43] | I have many — hundreds. | 我有几百块 |
[32:46] | But none as important as this one. | 但都没有这个重要 |
[32:49] | For what I want to do, | 就我的意图而言 |
[32:52] | your former home should do quite nicely. | 你的旧居非常适合 |
[32:55] | The person who trapped you in here | 把你困在里面的人 |
[32:57] | imbued it with much dark magic. | 向它灌输了黑魔法 |
[33:00] | My queen, what are you planning? | 我的女王 您有什么打算 |
[33:03] | What I’m planning | 我打算 |
[33:05] | is to get what has been denied to me for too long… | 得到我一直得不到… |
[33:11] | what I deserve. | 却是我应得的东西 |
[33:14] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[33:16] | That’s between me and… | 这是我与我的映像… |
[33:19] | well, my reflection. | 之间的秘密 |
[33:32] | Enjoy your freedom, Sidney. | 享受自由吧 西德尼 |
[33:38] | A word of advice. | 提醒你一句 |
[33:40] | Get a warm coat. | 穿得暖和一点 |
[33:43] | It’s going to get a bit cooler around here. | 这里会变得更冷 |
[34:18] | So close. | 就差一点点了 |
[34:21] | Soon I will have what I want. | 我的愿望很快要实现了 |
[34:41] | A family that loves me. | 拥有一个爱我的家庭 |
[34:47] | I’m sorry I took off. The Snow Queen tricked me. | 抱歉我跑开了 白雪女王耍了我 |
[34:50] | She made it seem like Anna was here. | 她让我以为安娜在这里 |
[34:52] | I thought I was chasing her. | 我以为自己在追她 |
[34:53] | I get it. I’d do the same thing. | 我懂 换我也会这样做 |
[34:56] | So why did you let Regina just walk away? | 你怎么能让瑞金娜就那么走掉呢 |
[34:58] | You heard her. She wants nothing to do with me. | 你也听到了 她要跟我一刀两断 |
[35:01] | Maybe you shouldn’t give up on her so soon. | 也许你不该这么快就放弃她 |
[35:03] | It’s like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[35:05] | once you screw someone over, there’s no going back. | 一旦你伤到了一个人 就无法弥补了 |
[35:07] | I don’t believe that. | 这我不相信 |
[35:09] | If there’s one thing my sister taught me, | 如果说我在我妹妹身上学到了什么 |
[35:11] | you don’t give up on people. | 那就是绝不放弃一个人 |
[35:13] | If someone’s important to you, | 如果有人对你很重要 |
[35:15] | don’t give up on them. | 就不要放弃那人 |
[35:19] | Even if they say hurtful things | 即使那人说话很伤人 |
[35:21] | or send a giant snow monster to chase you away. | 或者放个大雪怪出来把你赶跑 |
[35:32] | What do I have to do to get you to leave me alone, Swan? | 你要怎样才能饶了我啊 斯旺 |
[35:36] | Go away. | 走开 |
[35:38] | I’m an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[35:39] | Finally, something we can agree on. | 我们终于达成共识了 |
[35:41] | I’m an idiot because I’ve been down this road before. | 我是个白痴 因为我曾经有过这种经历 |
[35:43] | Irritating me? | 来烦我吗 |
[35:45] | Yes, you have. | 确实有过 |
[35:46] | No, when I was a kid. | 不 是我小时候 |
[35:47] | Someone came into my life for a while, | 有个孩子闯入我的人生 |
[35:49] | and I thought we were gonna be… best friends. | 我以为我们会成为最好的朋友 |
[35:53] | But this girl lied to me, | 但那女孩对我说谎 |
[35:54] | and I pushed her away because of that lie, | 因为那些谎话 我疏远了她 |
[35:56] | and she asked me to forgive her, but I never did. | 她祈求我原谅她 但我没有 |
[35:59] | It took some time, but I realized that was a mistake. | 过了好一段时间 我才意识到那是个错误 |
[36:01] | And I regretted the decision. But by then, it was too late. | 我对自己的决定很后悔 但是为时已晚 |
[36:03] | The damage was already done. | 伤害已经造成了 |
[36:05] | I don’t want to make the same mistake again, Regina. | 我不想再重蹈覆辙了 瑞金娜 |
[36:09] | Living in Storybrooke, I’ve got my son and my parents, | 我在童话镇的生活 有父母 有孩子 |
[36:13] | and I love them. | 我爱他们 |
[36:14] | But they can’t always understand me. | 但他们不是总能理解我 |
[36:17] | They don’t know what it feels like to be rejected and misunderstood | 他们不知道被拒绝 被误会是什么感觉 |
[36:19] | Not the way I do, not the way you do. | 没有你我的感受那么深 |
[36:22] | And somehow that makes us — I don’t know — unique, | 而这让我们的感情 怎么说呢 很特殊 |
[36:26] | Or maybe even special. | 甚至独一无二 |
[36:31] | I wasn’t looking for you to assuage my guilt. | 我不是想减轻负罪感 |
[36:35] | I was just looking for you to be my friend. | 我只是想让你成为我的朋友 |
[36:39] | You thought we were friends? | 你觉得我们是朋友吗 |
[36:42] | Crazy, right? | 很离谱吧 |
[36:44] | But I thought it could be, that it was possible. | 但我觉得是有可能的 |
[36:50] | I’m not gonna stop trying. | 我不会停止努力 |
[36:54] | Even if you still want to kill me. | 哪怕你仍想杀死我 |
[36:59] | Emma, wait. | 艾玛 等等 |
[37:04] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀死你 |
[37:07] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[37:09] | That’s a start. | 这就是好的开始 |
[37:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:26] | Oh, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:29] | How’s Neal? | 尼尔怎么样了 |
[37:31] | He survive an hour with Belle? | 贝儿照顾他这一小时里没事吧 |
[37:33] | She was wonderful. | 她很棒 |
[37:34] | Took great care of him. | 把他照顾得很好 |
[37:36] | I caught the thief. | 我抓到贼啦 |
[37:38] | What? | 什么 |
[37:39] | Will Scarlet. I tracked him down. | 威尔·斯卡利特 我找到他了 |
[37:43] | That’s amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[37:45] | W-well, where is he? Back in his cell? | 他在哪 又被关回监狱了吗 |
[37:48] | Eh, I pardoned him. | 我赦免他了 |
[37:49] | – Wait. What? – It’s okay. | -什么 -没关系的 |
[37:52] | He admitted the whole thing. | 他都承认了 |
[37:53] | He told me about how you let him escape | 他告诉我 是你放了他 |
[37:55] | so I could track him. | 好让我去找他 |
[37:56] | – H-h-he told you that? – Don’t be mad. | -他这么说的吗 -别生气 |
[37:58] | He tried to keep your secret. | 他也想帮你保密 |
[37:59] | But really, he’s a terrible liar. | 但他真的很不会撒谎 |
[38:02] | Not to mention, I am familiar with your tricks. | 更不用说我很了解你的小伎俩 |
[38:06] | Your plan worked. | 你成功了 |
[38:09] | I feel more like myself again. | 我又找回了自己 |
[38:15] | – What’s so funny? – Yeah, no, Mary Margaret. | -有什么好笑的 -玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[38:16] | I couldn’t be happier that you enjoyed yourself today, | 我真的很高兴你今天过得很愉快 |
[38:18] | but I had nothing to do with it. | 但这事真的和我无关 |
[38:21] | No, of course you did. I mean, the way — | 不 当然是你 要不然… |
[38:27] | – He really did escape? – Yeah. | -他真的逃跑了 -是的 |
[38:29] | And you really pardoned him. | 你真的赦免他了 |
[38:34] | Well, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[38:36] | Uh, hope he doesn’t pass out in another library? | 希望他不要再乱闯图书馆了 |
[38:41] | Look, if the outcome of his escape | 如果他逃跑的结果 |
[38:44] | is that you found a part of yourself again… | 是你又找回了一部分的自己 |
[38:52] | I’d say he earned that pardon. | 那我认为他理应被赦免 |
[39:25] | Hello, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[39:31] | You seem vexed… | 你看起来很烦恼 |
[39:33] | like you could use a drink. | 像是需要喝一杯 |
[39:38] | That’s putting it lightly. | 这话太轻了 |
[39:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[39:43] | What’s left of my childhood. | 我童年仅存的记录 |
[39:49] | May I have the honor? | 可以让我看看吗 |
[40:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:09] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[40:57] | Swan? | 斯旺 |
[41:02] | I haven’t watched this since I recorded it, | 我录完之后就没看过 |
[41:04] | but some things happened today, made me think about the past. | 但今天发生了些事情 让我想起了过去 |
[41:07] | Reflective today, are we? | 今天很怀念过去吗 |
[41:12] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[41:15] | I’d love to know more about your beginnings. | 我很想看看你小时候的样子 |
[41:30] | Who’s that lass? | 那小姑娘是谁 |
[41:33] | Just an old friend. | 一个老朋友 |
[41:47] | Hey, look what the new girl brought with her! | 看看新来的女生带来了什么 |
[41:49] | Where is that? | 那是在哪 |
[41:51] | I — I don’t really remember. | 我不记得了 |
[41:54] | Maybe my next foster home? | 后来去的寄养家庭吧 |
[41:56] | – Blocked it out? Unpleasant time? – I guess. | -不记得了 不愉快吗 -我想是吧 |
[42:00] | Who’s that? Another friend? | 那是谁 又是朋友吗 |
[42:02] | I don’t remember any of this. | 我一点都不记得 |
[42:03] | Give it back, Kevin. | 把相机还她 凯文 |
[42:06] | – The camera is Emma’s, not yours. – Bloody hell. | -相机是艾玛的 不是你的 -见鬼 |
[42:10] | Is that…? | 那是不是 |
[42:10] | We respect property in this house, Emma. | 这个家里是尊重他人财产的 艾玛 |
[42:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |