时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Ingrid, hurry! It drifted over here! | 英格丽 快 它飘到这边来了 |
[00:48] | It’s ruined. | 都撕坏了 |
[00:50] | No, it’s not. | 不 没有 |
[00:52] | The ribbon is still beautiful. | 丝带还是很漂亮 |
[00:55] | It would look lovely in my hear | 戴在我头发上肯定好看 |
[00:57] | No, Gerda. It would look in my lovely in my hair. | 不 格尔达 戴在我的头发上才好看 |
[01:00] | – It was my idea! – I saw the kite first. | -那是我的主意 -我先看到风筝的 |
[01:01] | I should have it. | 应该给我 |
[01:03] | I’m the oldest, after all. | 毕竟我是最大的姐姐 |
[01:04] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[01:05] | So, one day I shall be queen. | 有天我会成为女王 |
[01:08] | And this is befitting a queen. | 这丝带配女王很合适 |
[01:10] | I see you’ve found my kite. | 看来你们找到了我的风筝 |
[01:15] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[01:17] | We didn’t know. | 我们不知道是你的 |
[01:18] | But we didn’t break it. We found it this way. | 但不是我们弄坏的 找到它时已经这样了 |
[01:21] | That’s all right. It wasn’t worth much. | 没关系 这风筝也不贵 |
[01:24] | And besides, | 而且 |
[01:25] | I’ve got my eyes on a much bigger prize. | 我看好了更有价值的东西 |
[01:30] | Such pretty royal princesses | 这么漂亮的皇室公主 |
[01:32] | will fetch an equally pretty royal penny! | 能换来不少皇室金币呢 |
[01:34] | – What are you doing?! – Help! | -你在干什么 -救命 |
[01:35] | Don’t even try it, little one. | 别想反抗了 小家伙 |
[01:37] | Let my sisters go! | 放开我妹妹 |
[01:47] | You’re a monster! | 你是个怪物 |
[01:52] | Ingrid. What’s going on? | 英格丽 怎么回事 |
[01:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:56] | Stay back. I don’t want to hurt you. | 离我远点 我不想伤到你们 |
[02:03] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[02:06] | He called me a monster. | 他叫我怪物 |
[02:07] | He was trying to take us. | 他想绑架我们 |
[02:09] | He’s the monster. | 他才是怪物 |
[02:11] | But look what I did to him. | 可你们看我对他做了什么 |
[02:12] | Whatever you did, you had no choice. | 不管你做了什么 都是迫不得已 |
[02:15] | But I had no control over it. | 但我控制不了它 |
[02:17] | What am I supposed to do if it happens again? | 再出这种情况我该怎么办 |
[02:19] | And how am I supposed to be a queen? | 我要怎么做女王呢 |
[02:20] | What will happen when people find out? | 人们发现了会怎么样 |
[02:22] | They won’t find out. It will be our secret. | 他们不会发现的 这会是我们的秘密 |
[02:25] | No one has to know. | 没人需要知道 |
[02:27] | We’ll help you figure out how to control it… | 我们会帮你弄清楚该怎么控制 |
[02:29] | Whatever it is. | 不管这是什么 |
[02:30] | You’ll help me? | 你们会帮我吗 |
[02:32] | We’re your sisters. Of course we’ll help you. | 我们是你妹妹 当然会帮你 |
[02:34] | And we will never look at you as a monster. | 而且永远不会觉得你是怪物 |
[02:37] | That’s right, Gerda. | 说得没错 格尔达 |
[02:41] | Everyone take a ribbon. This is our sisterly pact. | 每人拿一条丝带 这是我们的姐妹约定 |
[02:45] | As long as we hold these ribbons, | 只要我们拿着丝带 |
[02:47] | we will be there for each other. | 就要互相扶持 |
[02:49] | We will never be alone. | 我们永远不会独自一人 |
[03:53] | Hello, Regina. | 你好 瑞金娜 |
[03:56] | I told you it was best to stay away. | 我说过 你最好离我远点 |
[03:59] | The only way Marian is going to live | 玛丽安唯一的生路 |
[04:01] | is if you give her a kiss of true love. | 就是你的真爱之吻 |
[04:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:04] | Then why are you here? | 那你来这里做什么 |
[04:06] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[04:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:11] | My mind was in the forest, but my heart took me here. | 我的思绪在森林里 但心带我来了这里 |
[04:15] | Robin… | 罗宾… |
[04:19] | you have to save her. | 你必须救她 |
[04:20] | Because it’s the right thing to do? | 因为那是正确的事吗 |
[04:22] | Because she’s your wife. | 因为她是你妻子 |
[04:24] | And seeing you here and hearing about your conflicted heart? | 看到你出现 听到你矛盾的心声 |
[04:30] | It’s torture. | 是一种折磨 |
[04:31] | For that, I’m sorry. | 那我很抱歉 |
[04:32] | But I can’t just fall back in love with Marian — | 但我没法就那么重新爱上玛丽安 |
[04:35] | not when you’re in my life. | 只要你在我生命里就不可能 |
[04:37] | Which is why I can’t be in your life. | 所以我不能出现在你生命中 |
[04:39] | You’re right! But that doesn’t change the fact that… | 是的 但那改变不了… |
[04:42] | I don’t know what to do! | 我不知道要怎么办了 |
[04:46] | You need to forget about me… | 你得忘了我 |
[04:50] | and start thinking about her. | 开始想她 |
[05:02] | Belle found something in here — a spell. | 贝儿有发现 一个咒语 |
[05:04] | It may be able to work against the Snow Queen. | 也许可以对抗白雪女王 |
[05:06] | You don’t mean kill her? | 不是杀了她吧 |
[05:07] | No. No one’s killing anyone. | 不是 没人要杀人 |
[05:09] | It’s just — neutralize her powers. Maybe. | 只是…抵消她的法力 也许有效 |
[05:12] | – Can you read this? – Elvish? | -你认得这个吗 -精灵语吗 |
[05:13] | No, I didn’t even see “Lord of the rings.” | 不认得 《指环王》我都没看过 |
[05:16] | Never mind. Belle translated it. | 别在意了 贝儿做了翻译 |
[05:21] | It tells us how to enact the spell. | 是实施咒语的指导 |
[05:23] | “With both hands, hold the candle | “两手握住蜡烛 |
[05:25] | “and then use your magic to light it. | 用魔法点亮它 |
[05:27] | “And then when you blow on it –“ | 然后吹蜡烛…” |
[05:28] | Then bam, she’s right back to selling ice cream. | 嘣 她就回去卖冰激凌了 |
[05:31] | My guess is business will be down. | 我猜她的生意得黄 |
[05:32] | Maybe without her powers we can talk to her. | 也许她没了法力 我们就能跟她聊聊 |
[05:35] | We can find Anna. We can get some real answers. | 我们能找到安娜 找到真相 |
[05:37] | Does your sister have magic? | 你妹妹会魔法吗 |
[05:38] | No, and I think that’s why the Snow Queen | 不会 我想这就是白雪女王 |
[05:40] | is so interested in you. | 对你这么感兴趣的原因 |
[05:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:44] | – Does anyone in your family have magic? – No. | -你家里有人会魔法吗 -没有 |
[05:47] | It’s hard when they look at you differently, isn’t it? | 他们用异样的眼光看你时 很难受吧 |
[05:51] | They don’t. | 他们没有 |
[05:54] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[05:55] | Okay. Should we try this? | 好了 我们来试试吧 |
[06:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:16] | – Should we try again? – Later. | -再试一次吗 -回头吧 |
[06:18] | I have to meet Mary Margaret. I’m supposed to babysit tonight. | 我得去见玛丽·玛格丽特 今晚要照顾弟弟 |
[06:22] | Life goes on. | 生活还是要继续的 |
[06:24] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[06:26] | It’s okay. Go. I’ll be here. | 没事 去吧 我就在这里 |
[06:33] | *Goodbye, Alex* | *再见 亚历克斯* |
[06:35] | *Goodbye, Neal* | *再见 尼尔* |
[06:37] | *Goodbye, Phillip* | *再见 菲利浦* |
[06:39] | *It’s time for us to go* | *我们该走了* |
[06:44] | That wasn’t so bad for a first week, huh? | 第一周还不错嘛 |
[06:47] | Okay, moms, next time, we’re gonna sing more songs. | 妈妈们 下次我们要多唱几首歌 |
[06:49] | So I’ve burned you all a CD. | 所以我给大家刻录了一张光盘 |
[06:52] | What’s a CD? | 光盘是什么 |
[06:53] | Oh. She’s new. | 她初来乍到 |
[06:55] | Well, a CD player is sort of like a music box. | 光盘播放器和音乐盒差不多 |
[06:56] | There is one underneath your TV here at Granny’s. | 外婆家旅馆 你房间电视下就有一个 |
[06:58] | I dare not touch that devil box. | 我可不敢碰那魔盒 |
[07:00] | I won’t make that mistake twice. | 我不会再犯那种错误了 |
[07:02] | Emma, you missed the Goodbye song. | 艾玛 你错过了《再见歌》 |
[07:04] | I got the gist of it from the title. | 看歌名就大致明白了 |
[07:07] | – Is baby bro ready? – Yes. | -我的宝贝弟弟准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[07:08] | Oh, just a few things — uh, diaper bag, stroller, milk. | 只有几样东西 尿布包 婴儿车和牛奶 |
[07:12] | He sure has a lot of stuff. | 他的东西还真多 |
[07:13] | Well, I wanted to give him everything. | 我想要给他一切 |
[07:16] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[07:17] | Oh, Ashley, look at you — the baby whisperer. | 阿什莉 看看你 育婴专家 |
[07:20] | What can I say? I just took to it. | 我就是很喜欢 |
[07:22] | Now, if you need help getting him to sleep, | 如果你要哄他入睡 |
[07:23] | just tell him he’s gonna turn into a pumpkin by midnight. | 告诉他 不睡觉就会变成南瓜就行 |
[07:26] | So, this is what you do here — | 这就是你在做的事 |
[07:27] | you give sleeping tips and sing songs, and… | 教大家如何哄宝宝入睡 哼唱歌曲 |
[07:30] | Oh, it’s more than just that. | 不止是这样 |
[07:32] | It’s like having a support group. | 这里就像是互助小组 |
[07:33] | I mean, being a first-time mother is not easy. | 毕竟第一次当妈可不轻松 |
[07:38] | First-time mother. | 第一次当妈 |
[07:40] | Emma, of course I’m not a first-time mother. | 艾玛 我当然不是第一次当妈 |
[07:42] | Well, you kind of are. You’ve never raised a baby before. | 也算是吧 你以前也没抚养过孩子 |
[07:45] | You just put one through a magical wardrobe. | 你只是把宝宝放进了魔法衣橱 |
[07:47] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[07:48] | It’s okay. I get it. It’s all new for you. | 没事 我明白 你对这些事都不熟悉 |
[07:51] | This is exciting — “Mommy and me” classes | 这很令人兴奋 母婴课程 |
[07:54] | and songs and first steps and all. | 唱儿歌 宝宝迈出第一步 |
[07:56] | It must be really exciting. | 肯定很兴奋吧 |
[08:01] | – W-what? – The bottle. | -怎么了 -那个瓶子 |
[08:10] | It’s just, you know, magic. | 只是魔法而已 |
[08:11] | I’ve been practicing to try to capture the Snow Queen. | 我一直在练习 想要抓住白雪女王 |
[08:15] | And I guess I must just still be a little revved up. | 看来刚刚的兴奋劲儿还没过去 |
[08:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:28] | Emma, there’s something going on at the clock tower. | 艾玛 钟楼这边出事了 |
[08:31] | There’s a trail going upstairs. | 有一道痕迹延伸至楼上 |
[08:33] | A frozen trail. | 冰冻的痕迹 |
[08:34] | The Snow Queen. She still up there? | 是白雪女王 她还在楼上吗 |
[08:36] | The trail goes up, doesn’t come down. | 痕迹向上去 没有下来 |
[08:38] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[08:40] | The Snow Queen is in the clock tower. | 白雪女王在钟楼 |
[08:42] | I guess I’ll have to take a rain check on babysitting. | 看来只能改天再帮你照看宝宝了 |
[08:54] | Emma, now! | 艾玛 用魔法 |
[09:11] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[09:13] | Yeah. I guess I did. | 是啊 我做到了 |
[09:16] | You got me. | 你抓到我了 |
[09:25] | Oh, Gerda, Helga. | 格尔达 海尔格 |
[09:28] | You both look so beautiful. | 你们俩看起来真漂亮 |
[09:32] | Get up, Ingrid. Come on. Join us. | 快起来 英格丽 跟我们一起来吧 |
[09:35] | It’s better this way. | 这样更好 |
[09:37] | Father would be so pleased. | 父王一定会很高兴的 |
[09:39] | He only turns 70 once. We should be united. | 人只有一次七十岁 我们该一起去 |
[09:43] | I’ll wish him a happy birthday, | 我希望他生日快乐 |
[09:45] | but we all know it’s better | 但是我们都知道 |
[09:47] | if I disappear before anyone sees me. | 我无声无息地消失会更好 |
[09:49] | How many years can you do this? | 你还要这样多少年 |
[09:51] | How many years can you hide? | 你还要藏多少年 |
[09:52] | As many years as I’m afflicted. | 直到我的异常消失 |
[09:54] | You’re not “afflicted.” Don’t you want to dance? | 你没什么”异常” 难道你不想跳舞吗 |
[09:59] | Have fun? | 不想好好玩吗 |
[10:01] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[10:02] | It’s not good for the future queen to be so elusive. | 未来的女王如此神出鬼没可不太好 |
[10:05] | You mustn’t always think the worst. | 你不要总往坏处想 |
[10:09] | I’m thinking the best — for you. | 我是为了你们好 |
[10:14] | Don’t you have a suitor coming? | 不是有人要来追求你吗 |
[10:17] | And isn’t he a duke… | 而且他不还是个 |
[10:20] | no less? | 公爵吗 |
[10:21] | And aren’t you going to introduce him to father? | 你不是打算把他介绍给父亲吗 |
[10:24] | I want you to meet him, too, Ingrid. | 我希望你也见见他 英格丽 |
[10:27] | Someday. | 会有那一天的 |
[10:29] | But for now, you’re my sister, | 但现在 你是我妹妹 |
[10:32] | and I don’t want risk ruining a special moment for you. | 我不想毁了你的特别时刻 |
[10:36] | Go. Both of you, have fun. | 你们俩 快去吧 玩得开心点 |
[10:39] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[10:52] | Father, I would like you to meet my new friend, the duke. | 父王 给您介绍我的新朋友 公爵大人 |
[10:55] | An honor, your majesty. | 非常荣幸 国王陛下 |
[10:57] | A duke. What brings you to Arendelle? | 公爵 你怎么会来阿伦黛尔 |
[11:00] | I’m on a diplomatic mission, part of a semi-permanent envoy. | 我身负外交使命 半常驻使节 |
[11:04] | I shall be staying for quite some time. | 我会在这里待上一段时日 |
[11:06] | Welcome to my kingdom. Do you find it to your liking? | 欢迎来到我的王国 你喜欢这里吗 |
[11:09] | She’s beautiful. Um — | 她很美丽 |
[11:10] | Um, uh… It’s beautiful. | 这里很美丽 |
[11:12] | Yes, I like it here. It’s lovely. | 是的 我很喜欢这里 这里很美 |
[11:15] | As is your daughter. | 同您的女儿一样美 |
[11:17] | I’m humbled she would even consider a dance with me. | 她愿意与我共舞真让我万分荣幸 |
[11:21] | I mean…would she? | 我是说…她愿意吗 |
[11:22] | I would consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[11:25] | It always starts with a dance. | 美好情缘总是由一支舞开始的 |
[12:20] | All right, queenie, time to talk. | 行了 女王 快交待吧 |
[12:23] | You should get that looked at, Emma. | 你该去料理下伤口 艾玛 |
[12:24] | Oh, now you want to play nice? | 你现在又想示好了吗 |
[12:26] | With you two? | 对你们俩吗 |
[12:27] | Don’t you understand, that’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 你们怎么不明白 这是我唯一的愿望 |
[12:29] | We don’t care what you want. Where is Anna? | 我们不在乎你想要什么 安娜在哪 |
[12:32] | She’s alive. We know it. We heard her heartbeat. | 我们知道她还活着 我们听到了她的心跳声 |
[12:34] | You heard her heartbeat? | 你们听到了她的心跳声吗 |
[12:35] | From bo peep’s crook. | 从牧羊女的牧羊棍那里听到的 |
[12:37] | Sounds like someone’s grasping at straws | 看来有人为了找到失散多年的妹妹 |
[12:39] | about their long-lost sister. | 拼命想抓住最后一根稻草 |
[12:41] | What happened to her? | 她到底怎么了 |
[12:42] | I’m not sure you should care. | 我觉得你不该在乎她的死活 |
[12:43] | I told you — she’s the one who put you in that urn. | 我告诉你了 是她把你装进那个瓮里的 |
[12:45] | I have no idea why you’d want to find someone like that. | 她如此对你 我不知道你为什么还要找她 |
[12:48] | Because she is my sister and she would never do what you say. | 因为她是我妹妹 而且她不会那样做的 |
[12:51] | Or she’s your sister | 或许她的确是你妹妹 |
[12:52] | and she couldn’t handle what you — what we — are, | 但是她无法面对你 我们所拥有的能力 |
[12:55] | and she did exactly as I say. | 于是就像我说的 她把你关起来了 |
[12:57] | – No! – Elsa. | -不是 -艾尔莎 |
[12:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:02] | Take it easy. She’s getting under your skin. | 冷静一点 她是故意激怒你 |
[13:04] | Don’t let your emotions cloud your judgment. | 不要让情感左右了你的判断力 |
[13:05] | If we want answers, we have to be calm. | 如果我们想要得到答案 必须要冷静 |
[13:07] | She knows what happened to Anna. | 她知道安娜发生了什么 |
[13:08] | And we’re gonna figure it all out. | 我们会搞清楚的 |
[13:09] | You go help David and Hook | 你去帮戴维和虎克 |
[13:11] | try to figure out how to take apart her mirror. | 想办法把她的镜子拆掉 |
[13:12] | – I got this. – Emma — | -这里交给我 -艾玛 |
[13:13] | I got it. | 我会搞定的 |
[13:20] | Okay. Now it’s just me. | 好了 现在只剩下我了 |
[13:22] | Good. You’re the one I wanted to talk to anyway. | 很好 反正我也只想跟你谈 |
[13:25] | Yeah, yeah. I know. You want me to turn to the dark side | 是啊 我知道 你希望我投向黑暗面 |
[13:27] | and be your sister-buddy-something or other. | 做你的小姐妹什么的 |
[13:29] | I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[13:31] | I’m so proud of you, Emma. | 我真为你骄傲 艾玛 |
[13:33] | No, that’s not gonna work. | 不 你这样是没用的 |
[13:34] | I know that we have a past, which we’re gonna get into. | 我知道我们有过去 我们回头会说的 |
[13:36] | But you’re not gonna push my buttons. | 但你休想激怒我的 |
[13:37] | I’m being completely sincere. | 我是很真诚的 |
[13:39] | Use your super power — you’ll see I’m telling the truth. | 用你的超能力看我是否在说谎 |
[13:44] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[13:46] | You told me. When you were a child. | 你告诉我的 你还是孩子的时候 |
[13:49] | What a lovely child you were. | 你那时那么可爱 |
[13:50] | I am so grateful I got to know you then. | 我很庆幸那个时候就认识了你 |
[13:52] | Don’t talk to me like we’re friends. | 别一副我们是朋友的口气 |
[13:54] | We’re not friends, Emma. We’re family. | 我们不是朋友 艾玛 我们是一家人 |
[13:57] | I know that’s what you want, but whatever past we had — | 我知道这是你的愿望 不管我们有怎样的 |
[13:59] | the past you stole from me — | 被你抹去的过去 |
[14:00] | I know enough to tell you about the future. | 我不傻 我知道未来会怎样 |
[14:02] | And what you want? It ain’t gonna happen, sister. | 你的企图 是不会得逞的 姐妹儿 |
[14:04] | Oh, but it will. | 当然会的 |
[14:06] | You see, at the end of the day, you’ll understand | 因为最终 你会明白 |
[14:08] | that everything that I’ve been saying is true. | 我所说的一切都是真的 |
[14:11] | And then you’ll do the last thing in the world | 你会做出此时此刻你认为 |
[14:13] | you’d think possible right now. | 你绝不可能做的事 |
[14:15] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[14:18] | You’re going to let me go. | 你会放我走 |
[14:24] | Now, then… | 那么 |
[14:27] | what would you like to talk about? | 你想谈什么呢 |
[14:52] | Hey, mom. Could you help me with this thing? | 妈妈 能帮我弄一下这个吗 |
[14:58] | Well, look at you all dressed up. | 打扮得好隆重啊 |
[15:00] | – What’s the occasion? – I’m getting married. | -有什么大事 -我要结婚了 |
[15:03] | Work. With grandpa. At the shop. | 我要工作了 和爷爷一起 在店里 |
[15:07] | He said if I was gonna learn the family business, | 他说如果我想了解家族生意 |
[15:09] | I’d have to represent the family business. | 那我就得拿出点样子来 |
[15:11] | Which would be fine if it didn’t also mean wearing a tie. | 如果不是每天都要戴领带倒也不错 |
[15:18] | Well, I think you look very handsome. | 我认为你看起来帅极了 |
[15:25] | So, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:28] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[15:29] | You were tearing through the book with your scary face on. | 你刚才怒气冲冲地使劲翻书 |
[15:32] | Did something happen with Robin Hood? | 跟罗宾汉又出什么事了吗 |
[15:33] | No. I’m just… | 不是 我只是… |
[15:39] | I’m moving on. | 准备放弃了 |
[15:40] | Whatever he and I had, it’s over. | 不管我和他之间有什么 都已经结束了 |
[15:43] | I just need to let it go. | 我必须放手 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry, mom. | 我很遗憾 妈妈 |
[15:51] | But the next time a happy ending knocks on my door, | 不过下次幸福来敲门的时候 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna be ready. | 我会准备好 |
[15:55] | I’m not gonna let this book stop me again. | 我不会让这本书再次阻碍我 |
[15:58] | From now on… | 从现在起 |
[16:01] | Operation Mongoose is my main focus. | 我要专注于猫鼬行动 |
[16:04] | We will find the author. | 我们一定会找到作者 |
[16:07] | Good. And I have a few ideas | 好的 我也知道 |
[16:08] | about where to look for clues next in the shop. | 接下来该去商店哪里找线索 |
[16:12] | Now get to work. | 去工作吧 |
[16:19] | So, the spell of shattered sight. | 破碎景象咒 |
[16:22] | Pretty impressive stuff. | 挺厉害啊 |
[16:23] | What does it matter? You stopped me. | 有什么大不了 你阻止了我 |
[16:25] | That’s right. I did. We know who you are. | 没错 我们知道你是谁 |
[16:28] | We know what you’re planning. | 我们知道你在密谋什么 |
[16:29] | And we know that for some sick, twisted reason, | 我们知道你出于变态扭曲的原因 |
[16:31] | you want Elsa and me to replace your long-lost sisters. | 想用我和艾尔莎代替你失去的姐妹 |
[16:34] | Well, then, you have all your answers. | 既然你什么都一清二楚 |
[16:35] | – May I retire to my cell now? – No. I want to know why. | -我能回去了吗 -不行 我要知道原因 |
[16:39] | Why have you been tracking me my whole life? | 你为什么要一直密切关注我的生活 |
[16:41] | I was trying to protect you, Emma. | 我是在保护你 艾玛 |
[16:43] | Is that what you were doing in the foster home, protecting me? | 你在寄养家庭里就是在保护我吗 |
[16:46] | So why did you erase my memories? | 那你为什么抹除我的记忆 |
[16:48] | Because they were just too good? | 因为它们太美好吗 |
[16:49] | Every family has their ups and downs. | 每个家庭都有起有伏 |
[16:51] | You see, no, you and I — we are not family. | 不 你和我 我们不是家人 |
[16:54] | I have one of those, | 我有自己的家 |
[16:55] | and it spans three generations and 400 years. | 我们家三代同堂 跨越四百年 |
[16:57] | Family isn’t about blood. | 家族与血缘无关 |
[16:59] | It is a bond far stronger than mere genetics. | 这种感情纽带远比血缘强大 |
[17:02] | Elsa and I are your real family | 我和艾尔莎才是你真正的家人 |
[17:03] | Because we are the only ones like you. | 因为只有我们跟你是同类 |
[17:05] | We belong together. | 我们属于彼此 |
[17:07] | The family that you think you have… | 你自以为拥有的家庭 |
[17:11] | They may love you, but they also fear you. | 他们虽然爱你 却也畏惧你 |
[17:14] | No. They don’t. | 不 他们不怕我 |
[17:15] | You’ve never seem them wince at your power? | 你从没见过他们对你的力量露出怯意吗 |
[17:17] | You’ve never seen a twinge of panic just behind their eyes? | 你从没在他们眼中看到过瞬间的恐惧吗 |
[17:19] | Not even once? I find that hard to believe. | 一次都没有吗 我不信 |
[17:22] | They love me for who I am, including my powers. | 他们爱我 也接受我的能力 |
[17:28] | I thought that once, too, Emma. | 我以前也这么以为 艾玛 |
[17:32] | Ingrid, you have to taste this. | 英格丽 来尝尝这个 |
[17:34] | The royal baker really outdid himself. | 皇家糕点师又超水平发挥了 |
[17:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:40] | I was hoping to be gone before you returned. | 我本希望在你们回来之前就离开 |
[17:43] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[17:45] | You were perfectly fine when we left you. | 我们离开的时候你还好好的 |
[17:48] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:50] | I went to the party. | 我去参加派对了 |
[17:52] | You did? We didn’t see you there. | 是吗 我们都没看到你 |
[17:55] | I saw you. | 我看到你们了 |
[17:57] | I watched you dancing and laughing. | 看着你们跳舞 大笑 |
[17:59] | You looked so vibrant and — and free. | 你们那么有活力 那么自由 |
[18:03] | I’m not meant for such things, Helga. | 这样的生活不适合我 海尔格 |
[18:05] | I’ve accepted that. | 我已经接受现实了 |
[18:07] | When I’m gone, | 等我离开 |
[18:09] | you’ll both be able to have the normal lives that you deserve. | 你们就能过上应有的正常生活 |
[18:15] | Your compassion and strength | 你的仁心和坚强 |
[18:19] | will make you a wonderful leader, Helga. | 会让你成为一个伟大的领袖 海尔格 |
[18:23] | You are the queen that Arendelle deserves. | 阿伦黛尔应该有你这样的女王 |
[18:27] | Ingrid, stop this right now. | 英格丽 不要这样 |
[18:30] | I can’t control my power. It’s too strong. | 我控制不了我的力量 太强大了 |
[18:34] | I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[18:36] | Remember what we promised, Ingrid. | 记住我们曾经的誓言 英格丽 |
[18:38] | We will never abandon each other. | 我们永不抛弃彼此 |
[18:42] | I think I know someone who can help. | 我知道应该找谁求助 |
[18:44] | What did you say, Gerda? | 你说什么 格尔达 |
[18:47] | I’ve heard whispers of a man, a sorcerer, | 我听说有个人 他是个魔法师 |
[18:51] | who might be powerful enough to control Ingrid’s powers. | 也许他有能力控制英格丽的力量 |
[18:57] | Where does this sorcerer live? | 这位魔法师住在哪里 |
[19:02] | He lives in a land called Misthaven. | 他住在一个叫做迷雾港的地方 |
[19:05] | And his name… | 他的名字 |
[19:07] | is Rumplestiltskin. | 叫朗普斯金 |
[19:16] | This is what we’ve been worried about? | 这就是我们一直担心的东西吗 |
[19:19] | Shouldn’t it be shaking or doing something evil? | 它不是应该震颤 或做什么邪恶的事吗 |
[19:21] | Agreed. | 是啊 |
[19:24] | It feels like just a harmless looking glass to me. | 在我看来就是一块无害的镜子 |
[19:27] | I’ve found nothing to counteract the spell yet. | 我还没找到东西来抵消魔法 |
[19:30] | Hey, stop! Do not look in that thing. | 不要 不要看它 |
[19:34] | It’ll make you see the worst in yourself. | 它会让你看到最坏的自己 |
[19:36] | It must be broken. | 肯定是坏掉了 |
[19:37] | I’ve been staring at it all day, | 我已经盯着它看一整天了 |
[19:38] | and I think I’m even more devilishly handsome | 看完觉得自己比以往更帅 |
[19:40] | and charming than usual. | 更有魅力了 |
[19:49] | Th-this isn’t the same mirror. | 这不是那个镜子 |
[19:53] | Why would the Snow Queen risk coming all the way out here | 白雪女王为什么要冒险跑来这里 |
[19:55] | to plant a fake mirror? | 放一块假镜子呢 |
[19:58] | Because she wanted to get caught. | 因为她希望被抓到 |
[20:22] | Emma! Emma! | 艾玛 艾玛 |
[20:47] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[20:49] | No need. | 不需要 |
[20:51] | Another for me. | 再给我来一杯 |
[20:53] | And one for Mr. Will Scarlet. | 一杯给威尔·斯卡利特先生 |
[20:57] | I really do want to make amends, you know, | 我真的很想弥补的 |
[21:00] | for what I did to you and the merry men at Sherwood Forest. | 弥补我对你和舍伍德森林的绿林好汉所作的事 |
[21:02] | – You nearly got us all killed. – Nearly. | -你差点害死我们 -不是没死吗 |
[21:05] | Surely that’s worth something? | 总比真死掉了好吧 |
[21:07] | Because of a woman. And where is she now? | 就为了个女人 她现在又在哪呢 |
[21:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:18] | I chose my path. | 我的路是我自己选的 |
[21:21] | Sometimes even when you win, you lose. | 有时看起来是赢了 其实还是输了 |
[21:27] | I ever tell you about how I met Marian? | 我跟你讲过我和玛丽安的相遇吗 |
[21:29] | Only about three dozen times. | 也就36次吧 |
[21:30] | I stole her father’s horse. | 我偷了她父亲的马 |
[21:32] | Three dozen and one. | 第37次 |
[21:34] | I was just a two-bit thief in those days. | 我那时不过是个小毛贼 |
[21:37] | I didn’t even need it. | 我根本都不需要它 |
[21:38] | Already had two horses back at the camp. | 营里当时已经有两匹马了 |
[21:40] | And that night, you woke to an arrow pointed at your head. | 那晚醒来 你发现有支箭瞄着你的脑袋 |
[21:42] | Her family, she said, were poor farmers. | 她说 她家是贫苦的农民 |
[21:45] | The little that they had was held together by that prized steed. | 他们仅有的一切就靠那匹好马支撑了 |
[21:49] | I didn’t say a word as she rode off that night. | 直到她骑马离去我都哑口无言 |
[21:53] | And the next day, I returned to her cottage — | 第二天 我回到了她的村庄 |
[21:54] | With two of your own horses as a gift to her family. | 把你自己的两匹马当作礼物送给了她家人 |
[21:57] | And from that day forward, | 从那天起 |
[21:58] | you never stole for yourself again. | 你再也不为自己偷东西了 |
[22:00] | From that day forward, you only stole from the rich | 从那天起 你偷东西只为 |
[22:02] | and give to the poor. | 劫富济贫 |
[22:03] | She made me the man I am today, Will. | 是她造就了今天的我 威尔 |
[22:07] | I need to remember that. | 我必须时刻谨记这一点 |
[22:12] | It wasn’t easy for her, you know. | 这对她来说并不容易 |
[22:15] | Living like an outlaw. | 过亡命之徒的日子 |
[22:18] | I asked her once how she gave up everything to be with you. | 我曾问她 如何做到放弃一切与你相随 |
[22:23] | Do you know what she told me? | 你知道她怎么回答的吗 |
[22:25] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:27] | She said, “There’s good in him, Will. | 她说 “他的心很好 威尔 |
[22:30] | “And when you see the good in someone, | 如果你看到了某人的好 |
[22:31] | “you don’t give up on them — | 你就不能轻易放弃他们 |
[22:33] | “especially if they don’t see it themselves. | 尤其是如果他们还不自知 |
[22:37] | “And if you’re ever lucky enough to find true love, | 如果你有幸找到了真爱 |
[22:39] | you fight for it every day.” | 就要时刻为之奋斗” |
[22:43] | Do you still believe that? | 你现在还相信这话吗 |
[22:45] | After everything you did for love? | 在你为爱干下的那些事之后 |
[22:47] | – Was it worth it? – Mate, if you find someone | -值吗 -伙计 如果你找到了 |
[22:49] | you love enough to ruin your entire life for, | 让你爱到不惜放弃一切的人 |
[22:53] | it’s always worth it. | 做什么都值得 |
[23:07] | Okay, I’ve swept the floor, twice. | 我扫完地了 两遍 |
[23:11] | Don’t you think it’s time I learned something a bit more… | 你不觉得我该学点 |
[23:14] | magical? | 魔法了吗 |
[23:15] | Well, Henry, today is your lucky day. | 亨利 今天是你的幸运日 |
[23:18] | Because I am gonna give you a potion | 因为我打算 |
[23:20] | that possesses the power | 给你一剂 |
[23:22] | to transform something old into something new. | 能将旧物变新的魔药 |
[23:25] | What kind of potion is that? | 是什么魔药啊 |
[23:27] | Furniture polish. | 家具亮光剂 |
[23:30] | You can start in the back. | 你可以从里屋开始 |
[23:32] | Don’t touch anything you shouldn’t. | 不该碰的东西不要碰 |
[23:42] | Ah, this kind of procession never bodes well. | 这么一群来势汹汹的人从不是好事 |
[23:44] | The Snow Queen iced over the locks of the sheriff’s station. | 白雪女王冰冻了警察局的门锁 |
[23:46] | Emma’s trapped inside with her. | 艾玛跟她一起困在里面了 |
[23:47] | We need your help, Rumple. | 我们需要你的帮助 朗普 |
[23:48] | You must be able to get us in there. | 你肯定能帮我们进去 |
[23:50] | Please. | 求你 |
[23:52] | Please. | 求你 |
[23:54] | How could I turn down the pleas of my beloved wife? | 我怎么能拒绝我可爱妻子的请求呢 |
[23:59] | After you. | 我随后就到 |
[24:04] | All right, crocodile. What’s your game? | 好吧 老鳄鱼 你在玩什么把戏 |
[24:07] | The last two villains that came into town tried to kill you. | 之前两个来到镇上的恶人都想杀你 |
[24:09] | But you seem rather unconcerned by this one. | 你却好像完全不在意这一位 |
[24:12] | Makes a man wonder if you two have a history. | 让人不禁怀疑你们是不是认识 |
[24:14] | You can wonder all you like, dearie. | 你爱怎么想都行 亲爱的 |
[24:17] | My history… my business. | 我的过去 与你无关 |
[24:22] | Ice powers, you say? | 冰之力 是吗 |
[24:25] | And snow. | 还有雪 |
[24:26] | My, my. How intriguing. And such a rare gift. | 真是有趣 真是罕见 |
[24:31] | Why would you ever want to give it up? | 你为什么想要摆脱呢 |
[24:33] | Perhaps I could interest you in lessons instead? | 不如让我教你学习使用它吧 |
[24:36] | No. | 不要 |
[24:38] | I want to stop them. | 我不想要它 |
[24:40] | We heard that you were the greatest collector | 我们听说你是所有王国里 |
[24:41] | of magic in all the land. | 最大的魔法收藏家 |
[24:43] | You must have something that can help. | 你肯定有什么能帮我们的藏品 |
[24:45] | Well, of course I do, dearie. | 我当然有 亲爱的 |
[24:47] | The thing I don’t understand is | 我不理解的是 |
[24:49] | why you need me | 你已经拥有 |
[24:50] | when you already have all the help you could possibly ask for. | 所需的最好帮手 还需要我做什么呢 |
[24:54] | What do you mean? | 你指的是什么 |
[24:57] | True love comes in many forms. | 真爱有许多形式 |
[25:00] | But the sisterly bond — oh! | 姐妹之情 |
[25:03] | worth its weight in magic. | 在魔法中也颇有地位 |
[25:08] | My powers are too strong. | 我的力量太过强大了 |
[25:10] | I need something to control them. | 我需要能控制它的东西 |
[25:12] | Well, if you insist. | 如果你这么坚持的话 |
[25:13] | Just remember. Love is free. | 但要记住 爱是免费的 |
[25:16] | But all magic comes with a price. | 可所有的魔法都是有代价的 |
[25:21] | These gloves can help conceal your powers. | 这副手套能隐藏你的法力 |
[25:25] | And stop them? | 能让法力消失吗 |
[25:26] | Well, only if you believe it. Faith can be powerful. | 只要你相信 信仰的力量是很强大的 |
[25:29] | But for those who lack it, well, | 但对于缺乏信仰的人 |
[25:32] | sometimes another solution is required. | 有时需要另寻他法 |
[25:38] | Think of this as your fail-safe. | 把这个当做是你的防故障装置 |
[25:42] | If things get too chilly, simply pop the top and in you go. | 如果实在控制不住 就打开顶盖钻进去 |
[25:47] | All your powers will be contained, | 你的法力就能被控制住 |
[25:50] | and all of the realms shall be safe from you. | 再不会危及各个王国了 |
[25:53] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[25:57] | I don’t know how you do things in Arendelle, dearie, | 我不知道阿伦黛尔怎么做交易 亲爱的 |
[26:00] | but here a deal requires an exchange of goods. | 但和我做交易需要拿东西来换 |
[26:04] | What I want is, uh… | 我想要的是… |
[26:07] | These lovely ribbons — all three. | 这几条漂亮的丝带 三条都要 |
[26:11] | Our ribbons? But they’re just | 我们的丝带 但这只不过是 |
[26:14] | silly little things we’ve worn since we were children. | 我们从小就一直戴着的小玩意罢了 |
[26:16] | Sometimes, with enough love, ordinary objects | 有时候呢 只要爱足够强烈 普通物件 |
[26:21] | can come to possess their own special kind of magic. | 也能拥有独特的魔法 |
[26:25] | Ingrid, no. | 英格丽 别给他 |
[26:26] | We can’t give them up. It’s not right. | 不能给他 这样是不对的 |
[26:29] | I-I-it’s just a symbol. It’s not strong enough. | 只不过是个象征 没那么强大 |
[26:33] | I need something that will guarantee | 我需要能够保证让我 |
[26:35] | that I never hurt anyone again. | 不再伤害到别人的东西 |
[26:38] | Like, he said, a fail-safe. | 就像他说的 防故障装置 |
[26:40] | We are your fail-safe, Ingrid. | 我们就是你的防故障装置 英格丽 |
[26:45] | Do we have a deal? | 要不要和我做交易 |
[26:52] | I’m sorry. It’s not enough. | 对不起 这些还不够 |
[27:05] | Deal, deal, deal. | 成交 成交 成交 |
[27:11] | It’s understandable you feel upset. | 我能理解你的沮丧 |
[27:13] | Now you think you know how I feel? | 你觉得你能理解我的感受吗 |
[27:14] | I know you better than you know yourself, Emma. | 我比你更了解你自己 艾玛 |
[27:16] | Yeah, because you took — what? — | 是啊 因为你拿走了 多久来着 |
[27:17] | A year from my life? | 我一年的记忆 |
[27:18] | When you lived with me, | 你和我在一起生活的时候 |
[27:19] | you talked about your parents all the time. | 你总是提起自己的父母 |
[27:21] | You were so angry with them for giving you up. | 他们抛弃了你让你非常气愤 |
[27:23] | They had a good reason for that. I know that now. | 他们有充足的理由 我现在已经知道了 |
[27:25] | It doesn’t change the fact that you felt unwanted for 28 years. | 可28年来你一直认为自己被人抛弃 |
[27:29] | They didn’t have a choice. | 他们也是逼不得已 |
[27:30] | There is always a choice, Emma. | 总会有办法的 艾玛 |
[27:31] | They could have kept you. | 他们可以把你留在身边的 |
[27:32] | They could have figured out something else. | 他们可以想出其它的办法 |
[27:34] | They could have tried. | 他们可以试一试的 |
[27:36] | They did what they could to save an entire kingdom. | 他们尽最大努力保住了整个王国 |
[27:38] | You were their only child. | 你是他们唯一的孩子 |
[27:40] | And they used you to break a curse. | 他们却利用你打破咒语 |
[27:43] | They’re still using your powers. | 他们现在仍然在利用你的能力 |
[27:45] | – That’s not true. – Isn’t it? | -不是这样的 -是吗 |
[27:46] | How many times have you saved them? | 你救过他们多少次了 |
[27:48] | How often have you felt more like a “Savior” | 有多少次你觉得自己是”救世主” |
[27:51] | than their daughter? | 而不是他们的女儿 |
[27:52] | And all it takes is one tiny mistake, one accident, | 只要一个小小的错误 一次意外 |
[27:57] | and you and your powers go from being their salvation | 你和你的能力就会从拯救他们 |
[28:00] | to their worst nightmare. | 变成他们的噩梦 |
[28:01] | You don’t know them or me. | 你不了解他们也不了解我 |
[28:03] | I don’t have to know you, Emma. | 我不需要了解你 艾玛 |
[28:05] | I’ve been you — | 我是过来人 |
[28:06] | Different, misunderstood, alone. | 与众不同 被人误解 孤身一人 |
[28:10] | And now | 而现在 |
[28:12] | they’ve chosen to have a new child. | 他们决定再生一个孩子 |
[28:16] | And don’t you think | 你难道不觉得 |
[28:17] | that they thank their lucky stars every day | 他们每天都会感谢上苍 |
[28:21] | that he was born normal? | 这个孩子是正常的 |
[28:25] | They love me. | 他们是爱我的 |
[28:28] | You can’t love somebody you don’t understand. | 没有理解 何谈爱 |
[28:32] | And do you know what happens | 你知道人们对 |
[28:33] | when people don’t understand something? | 不理解的东西作何反应吗 |
[28:35] | They learn to fear it. | 他们会恐惧它 |
[28:36] | And then they look at it like a monster! | 他们会将其视为怪物 |
[28:38] | Shut up! | 别说了 |
[28:45] | W-what did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[28:48] | All I did is show you who you really are. | 我只不过是让你看清自己而已 |
[28:51] | M-make it stop. | 让它停下来 |
[28:53] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[28:55] | It’s you, Emma, and…It’s beautiful. | 那是你自己 艾玛 你真棒 |
[29:22] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[29:24] | Emma! You all right? | 艾玛 你还好吗 |
[29:26] | – We were so worried. – Wait! | -我们担心坏了 -别过来 |
[29:27] | Seems you didn’t need my help after all. | 看来你根本不需要我的帮助 |
[29:30] | Swan, what did that monster do to the sheriff’s station? | 斯旺 那个怪物对警长办公室做了什么 |
[29:32] | The “Monster” who did this was not the Snow Queen. It was me. | 造成破坏的”怪物”不是白雪女王 是我 |
[29:36] | What? | 什么 |
[29:37] | Just keep your distance. | 你们离我远点 |
[29:39] | I don’t know if I can control myself. | 我不知道能不能控制住自己 |
[29:41] | I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[29:42] | – You should heed her words. – Emma, we can help. | -你该照她说的做 -艾玛 我们能帮你 |
[29:44] | Just stay away! Let me go! | 离远点 让我走 |
[29:50] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[29:54] | David! | 戴维 |
[30:01] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[30:05] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[30:07] | Emma, wait. | 艾玛 等等 |
[30:08] | – No, please, come back! – Swan! | -不 求你了 回来 -斯旺 |
[30:09] | – Mom! – It’s okay! | -妈妈 -没关系的 |
[30:12] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[30:32] | Ah, the golden crocus. | 金色番红花啊 |
[30:36] | A mysterious flower that blooms only for those | 只为愿意守候之人而绽放的 |
[30:39] | who are willing to wait. | 神秘之花 |
[30:42] | I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. | 我们应该是初次见面 |
[30:47] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[30:50] | You must be here for Helga. I’ll go and fetch her for you. | 你一定是来找海尔格 我去替你找她 |
[30:52] | Yeah, I-I’d heard rumors of this mysterious third sister, | 我听到过关于神秘的第三位姐妹的传言 |
[30:57] | but I had to see her for myself. | 但还是眼见为实 |
[31:00] | The stories did not lie. | 传言不假啊 |
[31:03] | You are more beautiful and intriguing than I could have ever imagined. | 你比我想象中还要美丽迷人 |
[31:08] | Did I say that out loud? | 我都说出来了吗 |
[31:10] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[31:12] | Oh, you are enchanting. | 你真迷人啊 |
[31:14] | Oh, no. Don’t do this. | 不要 不要这样 |
[31:17] | Helga will never know. | 海尔格不会知道的 |
[31:19] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[31:21] | But it’s you that I want, | 但我想要的是你 |
[31:23] | You mysterious flower… | 你这朵神秘之花 |
[31:26] | The queen to be. | 未来的女王 |
[31:28] | No, no, no, no, no, | 不要啊 不要啊 |
[31:30] | No! Get back! | 放开我 |
[31:37] | What dark sorcery is this? | 这是什么黑暗巫术 |
[31:41] | Stay away from me. | 别过来 |
[31:43] | Please, don’t tell anyone. | 求你不要告诉任何人 |
[31:44] | Please. | 求求你 |
[31:46] | This has to be our secret. | 不能让第三个人知道 |
[31:48] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[31:52] | Ingrid, what’s going on here? | 出什么事了 英格丽 |
[31:56] | Your sister started kissing me. | 你姐姐居然亲我 |
[32:00] | She told me she loved me. | 她说她爱我 |
[32:02] | And when I rebuffed her, she tried to kill me with — | 我拒绝后 她试图用她的魔法… |
[32:05] | with her magic. | 杀掉我 |
[32:06] | No! Helga, no. | 不是的 海尔格 |
[32:08] | Thank you, duke. | 谢谢你 公爵 |
[32:09] | That is not — | 不是这样… |
[32:10] | Thank you for showing me what a… | 谢谢你让我明白 你是… |
[32:12] | Liar and a scoundrel you are, | 怎样一个小人和骗子 |
[32:15] | and for saving me the trouble | 我也不必费神 |
[32:16] | of considering taking your worthless hand in marriage. | 考虑与你这废物步入婚姻殿堂 |
[32:20] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆 |
[32:22] | We shall see to it that your diplomatic mission here is over. | 我们会确保你的外交任务就此结束 |
[32:26] | And we shall send you straight back to “Weaselton.” | 并直接送你回猥亵屯 |
[32:29] | It’s pronounced “Wesel-ton.” | 是”韦瑟顿” |
[32:32] | And I am its duke, and I do not take orders from you. | 而我是那里的公爵 不用听你的命令 |
[32:36] | Believe me, when Arendelle learns the truth about her, | 等阿伦黛尔人民知道她的情况后 |
[32:39] | they shall side with me. | 一定会站在我这边 |
[32:42] | Ingrid is my sister, and I love her for who she is. | 英格丽是我姐姐 无论如何我都爱她 |
[32:46] | And so shall everyone else. | 其他人也会如此 |
[32:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:49] | Is this why you hide her away from balls and royal dinners? | 所以你们从不让她参加舞会和皇家宴会吗 |
[32:53] | Why no one has ever laid eyes on this freak? | 所以从来没人见过这个怪胎 |
[32:55] | You are out of line, “Weasel-ton.” | 你太过分了 猥亵屯 |
[32:59] | Mock me all you want, but the people deserve to know | 随便你怎么奚落我 但人民应该知道 |
[33:01] | what their future queen is. | 未来的女王是什么样子 |
[33:03] | Before I’m through, all of Arendelle will know your secret. | 我会让阿伦黛尔所有人都知道这事 |
[33:06] | And when they find out how dangerous your sister really is, | 一旦他们知道你姐姐是多么危险 |
[33:09] | you won’t have to hide her any longer | 你就没必要再藏着她了 |
[33:10] | because they’ll lock her up and throw away the key. | 因为人们会把她关起来 然后扔掉牢房钥匙 |
[33:13] | – Enough! – Because that is the only fate | -够了 -因为那是一个怪物 |
[33:16] | befitting a monster. | 唯一的归宿 |
[33:17] | Stop! | 住口 |
[33:19] | No! | 不行 |
[33:22] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[33:24] | Helga! | 海尔格 |
[33:26] | Helga, no. Helga. | 海尔格 不要 |
[33:30] | Helga. | 海尔格 |
[33:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[33:35] | H-helga… | 海尔格 |
[33:38] | No. | 不要啊 |
[33:42] | I — no! No! No! | 不要啊 不要 |
[33:46] | No! | 不要 |
[33:54] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[34:11] | Why am I getting a sense of déjà vu? | 为什么我会有似曾相识的感觉 |
[34:15] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 |
[34:17] | I have lived by a code my entire life — | 我一生都坚守原则 |
[34:22] | Steal from the rich and give to the poor. | 劫富济贫 |
[34:24] | Be truthful, righteous, and good. | 诚实 正义 善良 |
[34:28] | I have tried to live by that code every day of my life. | 我生命中每一天都努力坚守这个原则 |
[34:33] | Then why are you here? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[34:35] | ’cause today is not one of those days. | 因为今天是个例外 |
[34:58] | Did you find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[34:59] | No. We looked everywhere, which means only one thing. | 没有 我们到处都找过了 所以只有一种可能 |
[35:04] | She doesn’t want to be found. | 她不希望被找到 |
[35:06] | I’ve been through this. | 我经历过这种事 |
[35:07] | And I saw the same looks on my loved ones’ faces | 我像艾玛一样 在所爱之人的脸上 |
[35:10] | as Emma just did. | 看到了异样的表情 |
[35:12] | I saw fear. | 我看到了恐惧 |
[35:14] | David, we failed today. | 戴维 我们今天辜负了她 |
[35:17] | When our daughter needed us most, she looked in our eyes, | 我们的女儿最需要我们时 她看着我们的眼睛 |
[35:19] | and… | 却… |
[35:21] | all she saw was fear. | 只看到了恐惧 |
[35:25] | This Snow Queen has some mirror that turns us against each other? | 白雪女王的镜子不是能让大家反目成仇吗 |
[35:27] | Well, she doesn’t need it. Look at us. | 都不用她动手 我们已经这样 |
[35:31] | We are doing it to ourselves. | 乱成一团了 |
[36:12] | Ingrid? | 英格丽 |
[36:13] | Ingrid, what happened? Where’s Hel– | 英格丽 怎么了 海尔格呢 |
[36:19] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[36:21] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[36:24] | What did you do?! | 你都做了什么 |
[36:26] | I was trying to stop the duke. | 我是想阻止公爵 |
[36:28] | It was an accident. You have to believe me. | 是个意外 你一定要相信我 |
[36:30] | – You stay away from me. – No! | -离我远点 -不 |
[36:31] | Stay! | 不要过来 |
[36:32] | No. Please — please, don’t be afraid. | 求你了 别怕我 |
[36:35] | We said that we would always be there for each other. | 我们说好要永远扶持的 |
[36:38] | We made a promise. I love you. | 我们发过誓的 我爱你 |
[36:41] | Gerda, please, you have to help me. | 格尔达 求你了 求你帮帮我 |
[36:45] | Take my hand. | 拉住我的手 |
[36:47] | Please take my hand. | 求你拉住我的手 |
[36:50] | You’re all I have left. | 我只有你了 |
[36:53] | Ingrid… You killed our sister. | 英格丽 你杀了我们的姐妹 |
[36:58] | You’re… | 你是个 |
[37:01] | you’re a monster. | 你就是个怪物 |
[37:05] | No, G-gerda, no. | 不 格尔达 不 |
[37:15] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:43] | Your face shows great tragedy, my child. | 孩子 你神情悲痛 |
[37:48] | I lost both my sisters today. | 今天我失去了两个姐姐 |
[37:51] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 我太遗憾了 |
[37:55] | How did such a thing happen? | 怎么会发生这种事的 |
[37:58] | It’s too painful to talk about. | 我痛苦至极 实在说不出口 |
[38:01] | But my pain has to be set aside. | 但现在我必须放下悲伤 |
[38:05] | We need to see that Arendelle survives this. | 我们要保护阿伦黛尔免遭劫难 |
[38:09] | Which is where I need your help. | 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[38:12] | I need a memory potion strong enough | 我需要一剂足够强大的记忆药水 |
[38:16] | to make all the realm forget that Ingrid and Helga ever existed. | 让整个王国忘记英格丽和海尔格的存在 |
[38:21] | My father, the Duke of Weselton, | 父王 韦瑟顿公爵 |
[38:23] | everyone within our borders must forget. | 国境内的每个人都必须忘记 |
[38:27] | Can you do this? | 你能办到吗 |
[38:28] | Yes. | 可以 |
[38:30] | But, my dear, I must warn you, | 但亲爱的 我必须提醒你 |
[38:32] | the truth has a way of coming out, one way or the other. | 真相总有一天会水落石出的 |
[38:35] | It mustn’t. | 不行 |
[38:37] | The future of the kingdom depends on it. | 王国的未来都寄于此了 |
[38:41] | I will do this for you. | 我会为你办到的 |
[38:45] | But this is strong magic that you speak of. | 但这是一种非常强大的魔法 |
[38:48] | And magic always comes with a price. | 而所有的魔法都是有代价的 |
[38:53] | I — I’m fairly certain I’ve already paid it. | 我想我已经为此付出代价了 |
[39:03] | We shall see. | 此话为时尚早啊 |
[39:12] | As someone who’s created many monsters in his time, | 我当年也弄出过不少怪物 |
[39:16] | I am impressed by the number you did on Ms. Swan. | 你对斯旺女士的改造还是让我叹为观止 |
[39:23] | I’m ready to make that deal. | 我准备好做那笔交易了 |
[39:27] | So… | 那么 |
[39:30] | you finally understand what you didn’t so many years ago. | 你终于明白了多年前并不明白的事 |
[39:35] | I want my ribbons back. | 我想要回我的丝带 |
[39:38] | Then you’ll also understand that a — | 那你也该知道 |
[39:41] | a deal requires an exchange of goods. | 交易是要物物交换的 |
[39:43] | And I’m no longer convinced you have anything I want. | 我不确定 你还有我想要的 |
[39:48] | You still need one more thing | 你还需要一件东西 |
[39:49] | to cleave yourself from that dagger. | 才能完全摆脱匕首的控制 |
[39:53] | And how do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:56] | I had that hat longer than you. | 帽子在我手里的时间可比你长 |
[40:00] | I learned many things. | 我了解了很多事 |
[40:03] | Among them — the missing piece of your puzzle. | 其中就有 你缺失的那块拼图 |
[40:09] | Give me my ribbon. I’ll tell you what it is. | 把丝带还我 我就告诉你 |
[40:12] | You see, I’ve figured out your plan. | 你看 我已经弄清了你的计划 |
[40:16] | Storybrooke… is a small town. | 童话镇是个小镇子 |
[40:23] | Too small for someone as powerful as the Dark One | 黑暗者这样强大的魔法师 |
[40:28] | to be content. | 怎可能安心于此 |
[40:32] | Well, they did close down that ice-cream parlor I was so fond of. | 我最爱的冰淇淋店的确是关门了 |
[40:37] | You want to cleave yourself from the dagger | 你想要摆脱匕首 |
[40:39] | so you can venture outside Storybrooke | 这样你就可以离开童话镇 |
[40:41] | without losing your power or your precious Belle. | 而且不会失去法力和你心爱的贝儿 |
[40:48] | You want, in short, what all villains want. | 简言之 你想要的和所有的恶人一样 |
[40:53] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:01] | Everything. | 一切 |
[41:04] | And I want to give it to you. | 而我会为你拱手奉上 |
[41:07] | What makes you so generous? | 为什么如此大方 |
[41:14] | What you want is out there. | 你想要的是外面的世界 |
[41:18] | And everything that I want is in here. | 而我想要的 都在这里 |
[41:22] | Do what you want with the rest of the world. | 其他的地方都归你 |
[41:26] | Storybrooke will be mine. | 但童话镇归我 |
[41:33] | Do you want your answer? | 想要答案吗 |
[41:37] | You know I do. | 你知道我想 |
[41:40] | Then we have a deal. | 那交易就成了 |
[41:46] | You first. | 你先说 |
[41:50] | Tell me what I require. | 告诉我我所需要的 |
[42:03] | Not only can I do that… | 我不仅能办得到 |
[42:07] | but I shall do it with great pleasure. | 而且乐意之至 |